时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Perhaps this may continue over a nightcap? | 要不要再和我去喝几杯 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Non. Merci. | 不啦 多谢 |
[00:08] | You want to see Lucy? This is all you get. | 你想见露西 但你只能看这个 |
[00:11] | When I’m done, you’re done. | 我翻完了 你也就看完了 |
[00:12] | You can’t ask me to be your shoulder to cry on | 你不能伤心的时候 |
[00:14] | when you’re upset, | 就找我来安慰 |
[00:14] | and then get pissed when I try to help. | 而当我想主动帮忙的时候你却大发雷霆 |
[00:18] | Elizabeth is the one who killed Tom, | 是伊丽莎白杀害了汤姆 |
[00:19] | and now she’s saying I’m responsible? | 现在还反过来说我有罪 |
[00:21] | Why didn’t you at least warn me? | 你至少该提醒我一声吧 |
[00:23] | I took myself off the case. | 我不再参与这件案子了 |
[00:24] | I was alone the night your father died. | 你父亲去世的那天晚上 我是独自一人 |
[00:26] | You need an alibi. Use me. | 你需要不在场证明 我给你作证 |
[00:28] | I’d do anything for you, Karen. | 我愿意为你做任何事 凯伦 |
[00:32] | My name is Dr. Karen Kim. | 我是凯伦·金医生 |
[00:36] | I have been a psychiatrist for over 15 years. | 我当心理医生已经超过十五年了 |
[00:40] | I established my current practice | 五年前 我与雅各布·波拉克医生 |
[00:42] | with Dr. Jacob Pollack five years ago. | 一起开了这家诊所 |
[00:46] | And when did you first start seeing Thomas Grey? | 你什么时候开始给托马斯·格雷治疗的 |
[00:50] | About three years ago. | 大约三年前 |
[00:52] | And what was the reason? | 原因是什么 |
[00:53] | He had severe insomnia. | 他有严重的失眠症 |
[00:55] | For which you prescribed medication? | 你给他开药了吗 |
[00:57] | Yes. | 开了 |
[00:58] | Morphine? | 是吗啡吗 |
[01:02] | No. | 不是 |
[01:04] | The morphine was– | 吗啡是… |
[01:04] | Stop. Karen… | 停 凯伦 |
[01:06] | we’ve been through this. | 我们排练过的 |
[01:08] | Morphine comes up, you plead the fifth. | 提到吗啡时 你拒不解释 |
[01:10] | But Elizabeth’s lawyers will have pharmacy records. | 但是伊丽莎白的律师会有药房记录 |
[01:13] | If you don’t talk about it, | 如果你不说 |
[01:14] | they can’t contradict your notes or prior statements. | 他们就没法反驳你的记录或者先前的陈述 |
[01:17] | If you don’t contradict yourself, | 如果你没有自相矛盾 |
[01:18] | you protect your credibility. | 就保护了自己的可信度 |
[01:20] | Prescribing morphine for pain management | 为病人开吗啡止痛 |
[01:22] | isn’t a crime. | 并不是犯罪 |
[01:24] | Assisting in suicide is a whole other matter. | 协助自杀就是另外一码事了 |
[01:29] | Morphine comes up, you plead the fifth. | 提到吗啡时 你拒不解释 |
[01:31] | Affair comes up, you plead the fifth. | 提到外遇时 你拒不解释 |
[01:33] | Specific dates come up, you don’t know | 提到特定日期时 你说不知道 |
[01:35] | or you don’t recall. | 或者不记得了 |
[01:37] | How does that not look ridiculously suspicious? | 难道这样看起来不是相当可疑吗 |
[01:40] | To whom? There’s no jury. | 谁会看啊 又没有陪审团 |
[01:42] | And the judge enters the process long after we’re done. | 在我们说完之后 法官才会介入 |
[01:45] | He’ll review the depositions | 他会查看证词 |
[01:46] | and decide if it will go to trial. | 然后决定要不要庭审 |
[01:48] | If you don’t want that to happen, | 如果你不想要庭审 |
[01:50] | the less you say, the better. | 你说的越少越好 |
[01:54] | How are we doing on your alibi | 你在托马斯去世那晚的 |
[01:55] | for the night Thomas died? | 不在场证人找到了吗 |
[01:58] | Well… that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[02:01] | I have one. | 找到了一个 |
[02:05] | Sam Grey. | 山姆·格雷 |
[02:07] | Elizabeth Grey’s son? | 伊丽莎白·格雷的儿子 |
[02:09] | That Sam Grey? | 那个山姆·格雷 |
[02:10] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:13] | Yes, that Sam Grey. | 对 那个山姆·格雷 |
[02:24] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[02:28] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[02:30] | To say my good-byes. | 来道别 |
[02:32] | My flight’s on Thursday. | 我周四就要飞走了 |
[02:34] | It’s the earliest I could afford. | 这是我付得起的最早一班飞机 |
[02:36] | Good, then. | 那好吧 |
[02:38] | Going back to Florida? | 回佛罗里达吗 |
[02:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:42] | I also wanted to thank you for showing me | 我还想谢谢你给我看 |
[02:43] | the photos of Lucy. | 露西的照片 |
[02:46] | It was more than I deserve. | 我不配看她的照片 |
[03:00] | Can you give this to her for me? | 你能帮我把这个给她吗 |
[03:04] | A locket? | 吊坠吗 |
[03:05] | There are pictures of me and Lucy inside– | 里面有我和露西的照片 |
[03:08] | The last Christmas we had | 在我做出人生最大的错误之前 |
[03:09] | before I made the biggest mistake of my life. | 我俩共度的最后一个圣诞节 |
[03:13] | Just tell her, | 告诉她 |
[03:15] | I don’t know, that you found it in my stuff. | 这样说吧 你在我的遗物里找到的 |
[03:17] | I really want her to have it. | 我真的很想把这个给她 |
[03:18] | Please. I’m getting on a plane, April. | 拜托了 我就要上飞机走了 艾普莉 |
[03:20] | I’m out of your life. | 我会远离你的生活 |
[03:20] | I’m just asking for a small way to be with Lucy… | 我只是求你以这样的方式让我和露西在一起 |
[03:25] | to stay close to her heart. | 接近她的心 |
[03:38] | You’ve never stopped being close to her heart. | 你一直都在她心里 |
[03:51] | You summoned? | 你找我吗 |
[03:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:54] | So how’s it going with our New York friends? | 和我们的纽约朋友处得怎么样 |
[03:57] | Oh, you know New Yorkers. | 你知道纽约人的 |
[03:58] | They’re picky and opinionated. | 他们挑剔又固执 |
[04:00] | They refuse to like anything, but I’ll get ’em. | 他们不喜欢任何东西 但我会搞定他们的 |
[04:04] | Uh, tell me what you think of this. | 告诉我你觉得这个怎么样 |
[04:07] | Viens ici. Quoi? | 过来好吗 |
[04:09] | I promise I won’t bite. | 我保证不会伤着你 |
[04:18] | A midcentury modern in the heart of the Hollywood hills. | 好莱坞山庄中心的中世纪现代豪宅 |
[04:21] | I believe it’d be perfect for them. | 我敢肯定最适合他们了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. It’s, uh, it’s beautiful. | 是啊 是挺漂亮 |
[04:28] | Mm. It becomes even more stunning | 你看的时间越长 |
[04:29] | the longer you look at it. | 它就变得越美丽 |
[04:33] | Uh, actually, I… | 其实 我 |
[04:35] | I just remembered I have to be somewhere, so, um, | 我刚记起来我得出去一趟 所以 |
[04:39] | let’s, uh, let’s talk later. | 我们回头再聊 |
[04:45] | D’accord. | 好吧 |
[04:49] | Oh, I’m sorry I’m late. | 真不好意思 我迟到了 |
[04:51] | Hi. Could I have an iced coffee? | 能给我来杯加冰的咖啡吗 |
[04:52] | Uh, lots of ice. | 加很多冰 |
[04:54] | Like, way more ice | 远远多于 |
[04:55] | than you think the normal person would take. | 你觉得正常人能吃的冰块 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:58] | Feeling hot? | 觉得很热吗 |
[05:00] | And bothered. | 而且很烦 |
[05:01] | Why is it that my boss is interested in me now? | 为什么我老板现在对我有兴趣 |
[05:03] | Because I’m not available. That’s why. | 因为我现在名花有主了 这就是原因 |
[05:07] | Hey. Whoa. Karen, are you okay? | 凯伦 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:10] | I just had a long morning prepping for my deposition, | 只是我今早一直在准备证词 |
[05:13] | – and– – Oh… that’s right. That’s coming up. | -而且 -对了 要开审了 |
[05:16] | Are you and Savi gonna battle it out in court? | 你和萨维会在法庭上针锋相对吗 |
[05:19] | What if she objects, | 如果她在庭上提出反对 |
[05:20] | and then you’re all, “Savi, I wasn’t finished,” | 然后你会说 “萨维 我还没说完呢” |
[05:22] | and then the whole court finds out that you’re best friends, | 接着整个法庭的人都知道你们是闺蜜 |
[05:24] | and then the judge is like, | 法官会说 |
[05:26] | “Holy crap, this is a mistrial,” | “天啊 这是无效审判” |
[05:28] | and she puts you in jail? | 然后她把你送进监狱 |
[05:30] | Oh, my god. That probably wouldn’t happen. I’m sorry. | 天啊 那可能不会发生 对不起 |
[05:32] | It’s not a trial. It’s a deposition. | 那不是庭审 只是作证 |
[05:35] | And Savi won’t be there | 萨维不会在场 |
[05:36] | because she’s off the case. | 因为她不再参与这件案子了 |
[05:37] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[05:41] | So Paul’s finally leaving. | 保罗终于要走了 |
[05:42] | – Oh, hallelujah. – That’s great. | -哈利路亚 -太棒了 |
[05:44] | Is it really, though? I mean, great? | 是真的很棒吗 |
[05:46] | What are you talking about? Of course it is. | 你在说什么呢 当然很棒啦 |
[05:48] | Then why do I feel like I’m doing something wrong? | 那为什么我觉得自己做错了呢 |
[05:50] | I mean, keeping Paul away from Lucy– | 不让保罗接近露西 |
[05:51] | is it really my place to make this decision? | 这个决定该由我来做吗 |
[05:56] | Where’s Savi? | 萨维呢 |
[05:57] | Oh, she had a meeting. | 她要开会 |
[05:59] | We’re still here. We can help. | 还有我们呢 我们能帮忙 |
[06:01] | I know. It’s just, | 我知道 只是 |
[06:02] | You’re a little high-strung, | 你有点紧张 |
[06:03] | and you’re a bit analytical. | 你又擅于分析心理 |
[06:04] | I’m looking for a gut reaction here. | 我需要的是本能反应 |
[06:06] | Do I tell Lucy about Paul? | 我要不要把保罗的事告诉露西 |
[06:08] | No! | 不要 |
[06:10] | No need to yell. | 不用喊吧 |
[06:11] | I just don’t understand | 我就是不明白 |
[06:12] | why you’re suddenly questioning your decision. | 你为什么突然怀疑起自己的决定来 |
[06:14] | You’re her mother– | 你是她妈妈… |
[06:15] | And he’s her father. | 但他是她爸爸 |
[06:16] | Who she thinks is dead, April. | 她以为爸爸已经去世了 艾普莉 |
[06:18] | But he’s not, which means Lucy could potentially | 但他没有 也就是说露西也许可以 |
[06:21] | grow up with a father instead of without one. | 在父亲的陪伴下成长 而不是单亲 |
[06:24] | A lying dirtbag of a father, | 虽说她爸爸是个没真话的混蛋 |
[06:25] | but a father nonetheless. | 但总比没爸爸要好 |
[06:26] | A child Lucy’s age is too young to process this. | 露西还这么小 没法接受这一切 |
[06:29] | So you think it’s okay to play God with my daughter’s life? | 那你觉得操控我女儿的生活好吗 |
[06:31] | A parent’s job till they’re 18. | 这是在孩子成年前 作为家长的责任 |
[06:33] | At which point, you revisit. | 等她成年了你再来考虑这个问题 |
[06:35] | So I have at least eight years | 所以在我不得不做决定之前 |
[06:37] | until I have to make this decision. | 至少还有八年的时间 |
[06:39] | And who knows? By then, he might be dead again anyway. | 谁知道呢 也许到那时他又死了 |
[06:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:44] | Seriously, what? | 干什么嘛 |
[06:46] | Can I get a double espresso? | 能给我一杯双倍特浓咖啡吗 |
[06:48] | So you don’t need anything else for the Grey depos, do you? | 格雷一案的取证你不需要什么了吗 |
[06:51] | Stop fishing, Savannah. | 别套我话了 萨瓦娜 |
[06:52] | I am not fishing. | 我没有 |
[06:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:57] | A diversion. | 分散你的注意力 |
[07:02] | A trip to New York? | 纽约之行 |
[07:03] | Yeah, there are some issues | 凯勒曼的资产 |
[07:04] | with some of the Kellerman assets, | 有些问题 |
[07:05] | which, as you know, reside in First Monument Bank, | 如你所知 正在第一纪念碑银行 |
[07:08] | are looking forward to your arrival. | 等你莅临解决呢 |
[07:11] | That is a huge client, Dom. | 这是位大客户 多姆 |
[07:14] | Why are you giving me this? | 为什么要给我 |
[07:15] | Because I can’t do this depo | 因为有你待在律所 |
[07:16] | with your nose pressed up against the glass. | 我没法进行取证 |
[07:20] | Karen Kim is my friend. | 凯伦·金是我的朋友 |
[07:22] | I know, which is why | 我知道 所以 |
[07:24] | I don’t want you here to see her get hurt. | 我不想你在这里看着她受伤害 |
[07:27] | You really think she might lose? | 你真认为她赢不了 |
[07:40] | Oh, you’re just gonna love Stacey. | 你一定会爱上史黛丝的 |
[07:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:44] | We’ve been friends since elementary school, | 我们从小学起就是朋友 |
[07:46] | and then she moved to New York to be a dancer, | 后来她搬来纽约想成为舞者 |
[07:48] | but ended up falling in love with some Wall Street guy. | 却爱上了一个在华尔街工作的男人 |
[07:50] | Oh, she’s straight? | 她是直的吗 |
[07:51] | Yes, and so are Charlie and Emma. | 是的 查理和爱玛也是 |
[07:55] | Are you gonna invite any of your couple friends? | 你会邀请你的情侣朋友们来吗 |
[07:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:00] | Except I don’t have any. | 但我没这样的朋友 |
[08:01] | Well, I can invite Chad and Dara. | 我可以邀请查德和达拉 |
[08:04] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[08:06] | I was hoping that we could use Savi’s place. | 我希望能借用一下萨维家 |
[08:08] | Savi? My sister Savi? | 萨维 我姐姐萨维吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah. This place isn’t really big enough for entertaining, | 是啊 这地方太小了 没法招待客人 |
[08:13] | and we wouldn’t be able to be outside, and… | 我们又没法去外面… |
[08:16] | But I don’t want it to be a problem. | 但我不想闹出什么问题 |
[08:17] | Will it be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[08:18] | No, no, no, no. It’s not a problem. | 没有 没问题 |
[08:20] | I’ll ask her. | 我去问她 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:25] | Do you miss that? | 你怀念吗 |
[08:28] | Who, him? | 谁 他吗 |
[08:29] | Look, I know… | 我知道 |
[08:32] | that you can’t just turn off | 你没法就这么 |
[08:34] | your sexual attraction to men. | 不受异性吸引了 |
[08:37] | Honestly, yes. | 说真的 没错 |
[08:38] | It’s a little weird not knowing | 不知道下次见到裸男是什么时候 |
[08:40] | the next time I’m gonna see a naked guy, | 的确有些奇怪 |
[08:41] | and, yes, sometimes I miss it. | 我确实有时会怀念 |
[08:43] | But I feel like it’s like becoming a vegan, | 但我觉得这就像变成素食者 |
[08:46] | not being able to eat meat. | 不能吃肉一样 |
[08:47] | Your body just goes into shock for a little bit. | 身体需要一段时间去适应 |
[08:50] | So is that something you’re feeling lately? | 你最近就是这种感觉吗 |
[08:52] | Is your body craving, um… | 你的身体是不是在叫嚣着… |
[08:55] | Do you feel it– it needs a, mm… | 你是不是觉得需要… |
[08:58] | Like, a sausage or… | 香肠… |
[09:01] | a hot dog or something? | 热狗之类的 |
[09:03] | Would it be okay if I was? | 要真是如此你会生气吗 |
[09:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:08] | I feel like we’re still trying | 我觉得我们还有 |
[09:09] | to figure so much stuff out and… | 很多事需要磨合 |
[09:12] | You know, boundaries and stuff. | 底线什么的 |
[09:14] | Well, how does it work in lesbian land | 在拉拉界要是有人跟男人上床了 |
[09:17] | when someone sleeps with a guy? | 会怎么样 |
[09:18] | Well, there’s not exactly a rule book, | 没什么规章制度 |
[09:19] | but I-I don’t know, I mean, if it were to happen, | 我也不好说 要是真有这种事 |
[09:22] | hypothetically, I guess… | 假设真有 |
[09:24] | it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. | 应该也不算是世上最糟糕的事吧 |
[09:26] | – No? – I mean, no, no. Okay. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[09:29] | Hypothetically. | 假设来说 |
[09:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | I mean, Annette Bening took back Julianne Moore | 安妮特·贝宁在朱丽安·摩尔和马克·鲁弗洛 |
[09:35] | when she slept with Mark Ruffalo, | 睡过之后还是原谅了她 |
[09:36] | And they had kids together. | 她们还有了孩子 |
[09:37] | Okay, I don’t know who any of those people are. | 我不知道这些人都是谁 |
[09:39] | Alex, ohh. | 艾莉克丝 |
[09:40] | We have to start using on demand more. | 我们得跟上彼此的节奏啊 |
[09:41] | You’re killing me. | 我都要难受死了 |
[09:42] | I have to teach a class in 15 minutes. | 我十五分钟后要去授课 |
[09:44] | And you have to ask Savi about Monday. | 你一定要问萨维周一的事 |
[09:47] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 遵命 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:03] | I take it you didn’t come here for vanilla-scented candles. | 你不是来买香草蜡烛的吧 |
[10:06] | No, no. I’m good on candles. | 别这样 我很喜欢蜡烛 |
[10:08] | But we should probably talk about Six Flags. | 但我们得谈谈六旗的事 |
[10:11] | The amusement park. Right. | 那个游乐园 是啊 |
[10:12] | We’re supposed to take the girls on Monday. | 我们周一要带孩子们去的 |
[10:15] | But we made those plans before we– | 但这计划是我们… |
[10:16] | Right. | 是啊 |
[10:17] | Which kind of… Changes things. | 计划看来要有所改变了 |
[10:21] | Yeah, I-I don’t know. Uh, we could cancel. | 我也不知道 我们可以取消 |
[10:23] | But Madi’s been talking about it nonstop. | 但麦迪不停地在说这件事 |
[10:25] | She’s really excited to go with Lucy. | 她真的很想跟露西一起去 |
[10:26] | I know. Lucy feels the same way. | 我知道 露西也是 |
[10:29] | She’ll be crushed if we didn’t go. | 要是不去的话她肯定会很伤心的 |
[10:31] | We could just do it. Kids come first, right? | 那就去吧 孩子为先嘛 |
[10:34] | Yeah, we–we can spend the day together, | 是啊 我们可以一起玩一天 |
[10:35] | and then tell the girls about us some other time. | 改天再跟她们说我们的事 |
[10:38] | Yeah, absolutely. | 好的 |
[10:41] | Anyway, you seem to like the candle. | 不管怎样 你貌似很喜欢蜡烛 |
[10:42] | So you can just take it. | 送你了 |
[10:43] | I’ll see you on– on Monday. | 周一见 |
[10:45] | O-okay. Uh… | 好的 |
[10:47] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[10:50] | Are you sure | 你真的 |
[10:51] | you’re cool with me and Alex using the house? | 不介意我和艾莉克丝借用你家吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[10:55] | A couples’ dinner? | 情侣晚餐 |
[10:56] | You’ve become so domestic now that you’re a lesbian. | 你做了女同之后变乖了不少 |
[10:59] | Oh, hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[11:01] | It’ll only be a few people, though. | 不过就几个人 |
[11:02] | Alex asked me to invite some couple friends, | 艾莉克丝让我邀请一些情侣朋友 |
[11:04] | and then I realized that I don’t have any anymore… | 我想到我的朋友都是单身了… |
[11:07] | Unless you and Harry want to come. | 除非你和哈利想来 |
[11:10] | Uh, no. I don’t think that’ll be happening. | 算了 这是不可能的 |
[11:13] | You never know until you ask. | 你不问怎么知道 |
[11:15] | Harry won’t come. Dom, on the other hand… | 哈利不会来的 多姆嘛 |
[11:18] | Um, Dom, on the other hand, what? | 多姆怎么了 |
[11:24] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:27] | Did he say something to you? | 他是不是跟你说过什么 |
[11:29] | He did, didn’t he? | 说了对不对 |
[11:31] | He told you he was into you. | 他跟我说 他对你有意思 |
[11:32] | I knew I should’ve warned you. | 我早该给你提个醒的 |
[11:33] | What, did you talk to him? | 什么 你们聊过 |
[11:35] | When did you talk to him? | 你们什么时候谈过的 |
[11:36] | Please. Does he realize you’re still married to Harry? | 得了 他知不知道 你还是哈利的妻子 |
[11:39] | Do you? | 你自己呢 |
[11:40] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[11:41] | It’s just, Harry won’t even talk to me. | 可哈利甚至都不愿意跟我说话 |
[11:44] | I don’t know where he is or what he’s thinking. | 我不知道他在哪儿 也不知道他怎么想的 |
[11:46] | He’s thinking that he loves you, Savi. | 他肯定还是爱你的 萨维 |
[11:48] | He can’t get over what I did. | 但他不能原谅我做的事 |
[11:50] | And I can’t make him. | 我也不能强迫他 |
[11:51] | So you immediately run into | 所以你就急不可耐地 |
[11:53] | the arms of another man? | 投入了另一个男人的怀抱 |
[11:54] | I’m not running into anyone’s arms right now. | 我没有投入任何人的怀抱 |
[11:56] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[11:57] | trying to stay realistic. | 让自己现实一点 |
[12:03] | A few points of procedure before we begin. | 开始之前 有几点申明 |
[12:05] | This is not a trial. | 这不是正式的审讯 |
[12:06] | These depositions are simply to gather evidence. | 所有的证词只是为了收集证据 |
[12:08] | This evidence can be used | 日后若真要对簿公堂 |
[12:09] | if the case ever does go to trial. | 这些证据才会被使用到 |
[12:11] | So remember, | 所以请记住 |
[12:12] | you’re still under oath. | 您也是宣过誓的 |
[12:13] | Anyone who testifies is bound to tell the truth. | 说实话 是每一位出席证人的义务 |
[12:19] | Ms. Wade, anything else? | 韦德女士 有什么要补充的吗 |
[12:20] | That about covers it. | 您说的已经很详细了 |
[12:22] | Let’s just try to keep things civil. | 大家都别把事情搞大了就行 |
[12:24] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全赞同 |
[12:26] | Bringing in our first witness. | 带第一位证人进来 |
[12:28] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[12:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[12:41] | Could you please state your name for the record? | 请报上您的姓名 以便备案 |
[12:43] | Anthony Newsome. | 安东尼·纽瑟姆 |
[12:54] | And in your investigative work for Huxley insurance, | 您在对赫克斯利保险公司的调查过程中 |
[12:56] | did you discover anything | 是否发现 |
[12:57] | about Mr. Grey’s state of mind near the time of his death? | 格雷先生死前的精神状况有什么异常 |
[13:00] | Well, the first time I spoke with Dr. Kim about the case, | 我第一次向金医生谈及此案的时候 |
[13:03] | she informed that, uh, Thomas Grey was not suicidal | 她对我说托马斯·格雷没有任何自杀倾向 |
[13:06] | or depressed at all. | 也没有任何精神低迷的情况 |
[13:09] | The first time? | 第一次 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I was able to question her again | 是的 后来我和一个临终关怀护士谈过后 |
[13:11] | after an interview with one of the hospice nurses | 又一次向她问及此事 |
[13:14] | raised a red flag. | 引起了她的重视 |
[13:16] | That’s when she turned in her notes. | 那时候她正要递交医疗记录 |
[13:20] | Why then? | 为什么要在那时候 |
[13:21] | I informed her that this case | 我提醒她 这桩案件 |
[13:22] | could easily turn into a criminal investigation. | 很可能会演变成刑事案件 |
[13:24] | And was that true? | 是真的吗 |
[13:26] | No, uh, not entirely, but, uh, I felt I had no choice. | 不 不完全是 但我那时候别无选择 |
[13:29] | My employer was demanding to see those notes. | 我的雇主强烈要求 要看到那些记录 |
[13:32] | What did you find in the notes? | 您在记录中发现了什么 |
[13:33] | The exact opposite of what she had originally told me. | 我发现了和她第一次的说辞完全相反的记录 |
[13:37] | Uh, the notes claimed that Thomas Grey was suicidal | 记录上说 托马斯·格雷有自杀的倾向 |
[13:41] | and depressed. | 且情绪低迷 |
[13:44] | Thank you, Mr. Newsome. | 谢谢 纽瑟姆先生 |
[13:45] | Ms. Wade. | 韦德女士 |
[13:48] | Mr. Newsome. | 纽瑟姆先生 |
[13:50] | Is it possible that you’re only here out of spite? | 有没有可能 您这次作证只是为了报复 |
[13:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:54] | Are you here because Dr. Kim rejected your romantic advances, | 您出席指证是因为金医生拒绝了您的求爱 |
[13:58] | and you decided to get back at her? | 所以您恼羞成怒 要报复她 |
[13:59] | Ms. Wade, what the hell is this? | 韦德女士 这是干什么 |
[14:00] | Uh, that’s not true at all. | 完全没有这回事 |
[14:03] | I showed up at Dr. Kim’s house one evening | 我曾在某个晚上拜访过金医生 |
[14:05] | to help her install a security camera. | 只是为了帮她安装监控摄像头 |
[14:06] | That’s about it. | 仅此而已 |
[14:07] | But you wanted to get physical? | 然后你就想意图不轨 |
[14:08] | Please stop. | 别这样 |
[14:09] | I don’t think this is relevant. | 我觉得这与案件无关 |
[14:11] | If Mr. Newsome has a personal grudge towards my client, | 如果纽瑟姆先生对我的客户心怀怨恨 |
[14:14] | I think it is. | 那就绝对与案子有关了 |
[14:16] | We’ll agree to disagree. | 我们还是各自保留意见吧 |
[14:19] | Thank you, Mr. Newsome. | 谢谢 纽瑟姆先生 |
[14:29] | I can’t wait to go on that. | 我好想玩那个 |
[14:30] | I think we should go here first. | 还是先试试这个吧 |
[14:32] | Oh, and then all the way back this way | 然后再原路返回 |
[14:34] | until we get here. | 到这里去 |
[14:35] | We should go on this one twice. | 那个一定要玩两次 |
[14:38] | And that one last. | 最后再去那个 |
[14:40] | okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:41] | Hold on, girls. | 冷静点 姑娘们 |
[14:42] | I know you’re excited, | 我知道你们兴奋得不行 |
[14:44] | but we have to go over some rules first. | 但我们得先约法三章 |
[14:46] | No running off ahead of us. | 不许跑得太远 |
[14:48] | We have to be able to see you at all times. | 必须待在我们的视线范围内 |
[14:49] | Always stay together. | 两个人不能分开 |
[14:50] | – Ice cream and candy after we eat– – after lunch. | -冰淇淋和糖果只能在 -午饭后吃 |
[14:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:58] | Wait up. | 等下 |
[15:03] | Thank you so much for taking us here. | 谢谢你带我们来 |
[15:05] | My mom took me to Disneyland once, | 我妈妈也曾带我来过一次迪士尼乐园 |
[15:07] | but I don’t even remember it. | 可我一点印象也没了 |
[15:08] | Oh, you’re welcome, Madi. | 不客气 麦迪 |
[15:12] | She really likes you. | 她真的很喜欢你 |
[15:14] | I like her, too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[15:21] | So… | 那么… |
[15:23] | do you have any sort of plan in mind | 对于我姐姐 |
[15:25] | when it comes to my sister? | 你有什么打算吗 |
[15:29] | I really hope that’s not why you wanted to talk, | 真希望你别跟我谈这件事 |
[15:31] | because it’s not your business, now is it? | 因为这事和你无关啊 |
[15:34] | Yeah, actually, it is my business, | 当然和我有关 |
[15:35] | because right now, | 因为此时此刻 |
[15:36] | I’m the one trying to save this marriage. | 我成了想要拯救你们婚姻的人 |
[15:38] | So if–if you don’t want that, you need to let me know. | 所以如果你不想 最好早点让我知道 |
[15:43] | There’s nothing to save, Joss. Not anymore. | 没什么好挽救的了 乔斯 都完了 |
[15:46] | Why? Why not anymore? | 为什么 怎么就完了 |
[15:48] | Because Savi must have received the paternity results. | 因为萨维肯定已经收到了亲子鉴定的结果 |
[15:52] | And since I haven’t heard a single word from her | 可她却什么都没跟我说 |
[15:54] | and saw that… | 而我还看到… |
[15:57] | bastard at our house, | 那个混蛋出现在我家 |
[16:00] | I can only assume that the baby is not mine. | 我只能猜测 那个孩子不是我的 |
[16:03] | Well, I can tell you that that is 100% not true. | 我可以肯定地告诉你 你想的全错了 |
[16:07] | So what, you’re saying that | 怎么 你是想说 |
[16:08] | she hasn’t received the results yet? | 她还没收到亲子鉴定的结果 |
[16:09] | No, no, she has, but she hasn’t opened them. | 不 她收到了 但她没看 |
[16:10] | She gave me the envelope instead. | 她把鉴定的结果给了我 |
[16:14] | – So— No, I-I– | -那… -不 我… |
[16:15] | I haven’t opened them either, so… | 我也没看 所以说… |
[16:18] | So what, she’s not planning to ever read them? | 什么 那她就不打算再看了吗 |
[16:20] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | You know Savi. She’s weird. | 你了解萨维的 她就是这么古怪 |
[16:23] | She has her own way of doing everything. | 她有自己的一套行事准则 |
[16:24] | But is this all really about the kid? | 但你们的事真的只是关于这个孩子吗 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:27] | Then call genzide | 那你就打电话给遗传中心的啊 |
[16:29] | and make them tell you the results. | 让他们把鉴定的结果告诉你 |
[16:31] | Joss, if you have them– | 乔斯 如果你手上有结果 |
[16:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[16:33] | Honey, as much as I’m rooting for you, kiddo, | 亲爱的 尽管我是跟你一边的 |
[16:36] | I can’t betray the sisterhood. | 但也绝不能背叛我的姐姐 |
[16:37] | There are codes. | 这是底线 |
[16:38] | Now, Josslyn– | 乔斯琳 |
[16:39] | Codes. Harry, stop. | 底线啊 哈利 别求我了 |
[16:41] | Listen, you have a sexy accent and the baby blues. | 你有性感的口音和一双湛蓝的眼睛 |
[16:44] | So walk into Genzide | 你只用走进遗传中心 |
[16:46] | and make the clerk tell you the information. | 引诱员工告诉你信息就行 |
[16:49] | And if the kid’s not yours, | 如果孩子不是你的 |
[16:50] | you can– you can get a divorce. | 你就可以申请离婚了 |
[16:52] | Fine, if that’s what you want. | 无所谓 如果你真这么想 |
[16:53] | But, Harry, if that baby’s yours, | 但是哈利 如果孩子是你的 |
[16:54] | and you don’t step up, you could lose everything. | 你却不争取 你会失去一切的 |
[17:04] | They’re still playing. | 她们还在玩 |
[17:08] | So how come you don’t talk about her, your ex? | 你为什么从来不说你前妻的事 |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:15] | Why do you bring it up? | 为什么提起这个 |
[17:17] | Oh, it’s–it’s actually been on my mind for a while. | 其实我琢磨了一段时间了 |
[17:19] | I was just waiting for the right time to bring it up. | 只是一直在寻找时机提起来罢了 |
[17:22] | Oh, well, we broke up. I’m covered in churro dust. | 我们闹了分手 现在还满身西班牙油条渣 |
[17:25] | It’s obviously the perfect time. | 你还真是会挑最佳时机啊 |
[17:26] | You’re right. You don’t have to tell me. | 你说得对 你什么都不用说 |
[17:28] | It’s none of my business, | 不关我的事 |
[17:29] | And the girls will be here any second. | 姑娘们随时都会过来 |
[17:32] | But for the record, | 不过说真的 |
[17:33] | you pretty much know everything about my life, | 你对我的生活可是一清二楚 |
[17:36] | and I know nothing about yours. | 而我对你却一点儿都不了解 |
[17:38] | It seems kind of lopsided. | 好像不太公平啊 |
[17:40] | I mean, I don’t even know this woman’s name. | 我连她的名字都不知道 |
[17:44] | It’s Sandra. | 她叫珊德拉 |
[17:46] | I don’t like talking about it because it’s kind of embarrassing. | 我不喜欢谈起她是因为觉得有些丢脸 |
[17:49] | More embarrassing then having your husband | 难道比自己老公 |
[17:51] | fake his own death because he impregnated another woman? | 把别的女人肚子搞大之后装死更丢脸吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 是没有 |
[17:57] | She just left me for another guy | 她抛弃了我 |
[17:58] | and moved to Chicago with him. | 和另一个男人跑去芝加哥了 |
[17:59] | She sees Madi when she can, which is less and less. | 她会来看看麦迪 不过次数越来越少 |
[18:03] | It’s not as dramatic as your story, | 虽然没有你的故事那么狗血 |
[18:04] | but it still just kind of sucks. | 但还是挺丢脸的 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry, Richard. Really. | 对不起 理查德 真的 |
[18:08] | Don’t be. It’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[18:10] | Madi and I have built a good life together. | 麦迪和我一起生活得很好 |
[18:13] | We’ve adjusted. | 我们已经适应了 |
[18:14] | You’ve done a really good job with her. | 你把她照顾得很好 |
[18:16] | I mean, you’re a terrific dad. | 是个很棒的爸爸 |
[18:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:20] | Hey, Alex, it’s me. | 艾利克丝 是我 |
[18:21] | I-I really wish you’d pick up, | 真希望你能接电话 |
[18:23] | because I have no idea what I’m looking at here, | 因为我完全不知道这都是些什么 |
[18:25] | and I don’t know what you want. | 也不知道你想要哪种 |
[18:27] | These–these aren’t real ice cream flavors. | 这些都不是正常的冰淇淋口味 |
[18:29] | I think it’s–does that say “Olive martini”? | 那个是”橄榄马丁尼”味的吗 |
[18:32] | “Dehydrated bourbon”? | 还有”干波本酒”味 |
[18:34] | “Lemongrass souffle”? | 这个是”柠檬草蛋奶酥”味 |
[18:36] | I–“Coconut breast milk”? What is this? | 还有”椰子母乳”味 这是什么玩意儿 |
[18:38] | Uh, horseradish prince. | 这是”山葵王子” |
[18:40] | Okay. That’s just–come on. | 好吧 这有点 拜托 |
[18:41] | You know what? Do you have some chocolate chip or something? | 你们有巧克力豆之类的吗 |
[18:43] | Chocolate chip? No. | 巧克力豆 没有 |
[18:44] | Can you just check in the back? | 你不能到后面去找找吗 |
[18:45] | They don’t have chocolate chip. | 他们连巧克力都没有 |
[18:46] | What kind of ice cream place doesn’t have chocolate chip? | 这是哪门子冰淇淋店啊 连巧克力豆都没有 |
[18:49] | Is this some kind of practical joke or something? | 你是在耍我吗 |
[18:51] | Because there’s an ice cream store, like, a block away from your house. | 因为你家隔壁临街就有一个冰淇淋店 |
[18:54] | Instead, I’m looking at– Hi. I’m so sorry. Excuse me. | 而我却非得… 抱歉 借过 |
[18:56] | I’m–I’m looking at something called, what is that, | 我要一个叫 什么来着 |
[18:59] | “Chocolate-covered bacon”? | “巧克力裹培根” |
[19:00] | Do you like the bacon? | 你喜欢这个味道吗 |
[19:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -喜欢 -是嘛 |
[19:03] | I really–I don’t think that I should be in charge of food shopping. | 我真的不适合负责买吃的 |
[19:05] | I’m not good at it. | 完全不擅长 |
[19:06] | I’m a better restaurant picker outer. | 我比较擅长直接从餐厅打包吃的 |
[19:10] | Oh, god. That’s work. | 天啊 是工作上的事 |
[19:11] | If you get this in the next five minutes, | 如果你在五分钟内接到留言 |
[19:12] | please call me back. | 就赶紧打给我 |
[19:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:15] | Hello, Josslyn. Ca va? | 乔斯琳 你还好吗 |
[19:17] | I’m super-duper. | 好得不能再好了 |
[19:18] | What can I do for you, Olivier? | 有什么吩咐吗 奥利维尔 |
[19:20] | Are you familiar with the property on Clark drive? | 你熟悉克拉克街上的那栋房子吗 |
[19:23] | Um, Greg’s listing? | 格雷格负责的那栋吗 |
[19:24] | Yes. But Greg is unfortunately sick. | 对 但是很不幸 格雷格病了 |
[19:27] | I think he ate some bad crab. | 他好像是吃了不新鲜的蟹 |
[19:29] | Would you be able to show the listing to a couple | 有对夫妇本来跟格雷格约好了 |
[19:31] | that was planning on meeting Greg there tonight at 7:00? | 今晚七点看房子的 你能顶替吗 |
[19:35] | Unless you are busy. I know you are not working today. | 忙的话就不用了 我知道你今天不上班 |
[19:38] | Uh, no. It–it’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[19:41] | I-I–no problem. I’ll be there. | 没问题 我会去的 |
[19:42] | Parfait. Merci. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[19:45] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[19:46] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[19:47] | You know what? Just cancel the–the bacon. You don’t even care. | 那个什么培根也不要了 反正你也不在乎 |
[19:51] | It’s… thank you. | 算了… 谢谢 |
[19:53] | Hey, Alex. It’s me again. Bad news. | 艾利克丝 又是我 有个坏消息 |
[19:56] | My husband was a pillar of this community. | 我丈夫在这个圈子里德高望重 |
[19:59] | People looked up to him. | 人人都很尊重他 |
[20:01] | He was too proud a man to take his own life. | 他那么骄傲的人是不会了结自己的生命的 |
[20:05] | So how do you explain his asking for morphine? | 那您怎么解释他要求开吗啡的事 |
[20:07] | Tom was in a lot of pain. | 汤姆当时很痛苦 |
[20:11] | He wanted to live out the rest of his life as joyfully as he could. | 他想快乐地过完仅剩的日子 |
[20:17] | Dr. Kim clearly lied about his mental state. | 金医生显然在描述他精神状态时撒了谎 |
[20:20] | Objection. | 反对 |
[20:20] | Noted. Continue, Mrs. Grey. | 知道了 请继续 格雷太太 |
[20:26] | Once I discovered that Dr. Kim had prescribed him the morphine, | 在我发现金医生给他开了吗啡后 |
[20:30] | I started to question things. | 我开始觉得不对劲了 |
[20:33] | Based on what exactly? | 有什么依据吗 |
[20:35] | Call it a wife’s intuition. | 算是做妻子的直觉吧 |
[20:36] | I suspected, | 我只是怀疑 |
[20:38] | but had no proof, | 但没有证据 |
[20:40] | how far their relationship went. | 也不知道他们的这段关系进展到什么程度了 |
[20:44] | Until Tom told me they were having an affair. | 直到汤姆亲口告诉我 他有外遇了 |
[20:47] | Is your client planning to say anything based on fact? | 你的客户就不能说些有事实依据的东西吗 |
[20:50] | She’s answering the questions to the best of her ability. | 她只是在尽她所能 回答问题而已 |
[20:54] | So he told you about the affair? | 所以是他告诉你 他有外遇了 |
[20:57] | He was confessing a mistake. | 他是在向我忏悔 |
[21:00] | He was concerned that Dr. Kim | 他担心金医生 |
[21:02] | had mistaken a night or two for something more, | 曲解了那一两夜的意义 想要得到更多 |
[21:06] | that she was becoming irrational and demanding things from him. | 因为她变得不理智 还向他索要东西 |
[21:09] | That is a lie. | 她在说谎 |
[21:10] | She was angry that he didn’t return her feelings. | 他的无动于衷激怒了她 |
[21:13] | You were the angry one, weren’t you, Mrs. Grey? | 生气的是你 不是吗 格雷太太 |
[21:16] | Understandably, if you thought your husband | 鉴于你丈夫和金医生滚了床单 |
[21:17] | and Dr. Kim were sleeping together. | 您的怒气可以理解 |
[21:19] | My beloved husband was dying, | 我挚爱的丈夫在濒死之际 |
[21:23] | weeping with apology, | 愧疚地流着泪 |
[21:25] | and professing his love for me and our 20-year marriage. | 诉说着他对我和我们二十年婚姻的爱 |
[21:31] | There was no time for anger. | 我没有时间生气 |
[21:36] | At least not toward him. | 至少对他不会生气 |
[21:38] | What does this have to do with your baseless accusations? | 这跟你毫无事实依据的指控有什么关系吗 |
[21:43] | He was too weak to administer the morphine himself. | 他已经虚弱到无法给自己注射吗啡了 |
[21:49] | Perhaps Dr. Kim came over that night to help. | 也许金医生那晚去帮了一个忙 |
[21:53] | She’s lying. | 她说谎 |
[21:55] | Elizabeth, you told me that Tom called out for the morphine, | 伊丽莎白 你告诉我汤姆需要吗啡 |
[21:59] | and you gave it to him that night. | 那晚是你把药给他的 |
[22:02] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[22:04] | I wasn’t even home when Tom died that night. | 汤姆死的那晚我根本不在家 |
[22:08] | I was out when it happened. | 事发时我在外面 |
[22:11] | You were out? | 你在外面 |
[22:14] | With my son. | 和我儿子在一起 |
[22:17] | Next witness for my client will be Samuel Grey. | 我当事人的下一位证人是萨缪尔·格雷 |
[22:32] | So, Sam, how often did you see your father | 山姆 在你父亲去世前 |
[22:34] | toward the end of his life? | 你经常见他吗 |
[22:36] | I would come home on weekends to visit my dad when I could, | 周末有时间时我会回家看他 |
[22:40] | especially that last month. | 尤其是他死前的最后一月 |
[22:42] | No one really knew when it was gonna happen, | 没人知道他的身体能撑多久 |
[22:44] | just that it was going to. | 只知道时日不长了 |
[22:47] | I mean, one doctor had given him four months. | 一位医生说他还剩四个月可活 |
[22:49] | One had given him a year. | 一位说还有一年 |
[22:50] | So I-I tried to visit as much as possible. | 所以我尽量多回家看他 |
[22:52] | And the weekend he did pass away? | 说说他去世那个周末吧 |
[22:54] | I actually came home just as much for my mom as for my dad. | 事实上我回家既是为我爸也是为我妈 |
[22:58] | She was… a mess. | 她简直一团糟 |
[23:00] | She hadn’t slept in weeks. She’d barely eaten, | 她那几周很少睡觉 也很少吃东西 |
[23:03] | spending all her time taking care of him. | 一直悉心照料着他 |
[23:05] | But my dad was awake that night. | 但我爸那晚很清醒 |
[23:08] | It was actually his idea. | 事实上是他的主意 |
[23:10] | What was his idea? | 什么主意 |
[23:11] | That I take my mom out for dinner. | 我带我妈出去吃晚餐 |
[23:14] | Even after she had dismissed the night nurse? | 即使她让夜间护士走了吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Dad was resting pretty comfortably, | 我爸那天休息得很好 |
[23:20] | and he–he thought it would be nice | 他觉得如果 |
[23:21] | if I got her out of the house for an hour. | 我带她离开家一小时会很棒 |
[23:25] | He seemed okay. | 他看起来状态很好 |
[23:29] | I mean… if I’d have known… | 如果我事先知道的话… |
[23:34] | Anyway, yeah. Um, we were out for about an hour. | 总之 是的 我们离开了一个小时 |
[23:38] | And when we got back, | 我们回去时 |
[23:41] | he was gone. | 他已经走了 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:49] | That’s the way it happened. | 事实就是如此 |
[24:07] | What are you, some kind of French ninja? | 你是什么法国忍者吗 |
[24:09] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我无意惊吓你 |
[24:10] | I merely came by to check in. | 我只是顺便来看看 |
[24:13] | It seems I have missed the clients. | 看起来我错过客户了 |
[24:15] | Yeah, they left about ten minutes ago. | 是的 他们十分钟前就离开了 |
[24:19] | That’s too bad. | 那真不幸 |
[24:23] | Do you normally stop by and check on agents | 你通常都会在代理人工作时 |
[24:26] | while they’re showing houses? | 来查岗吗 |
[24:27] | Oh, it’s not a rule. | 没有这条规定 |
[24:29] | But there are certain people for whom I break the rules. | 但我会为某些人破例 |
[24:34] | So do you think you have a sale? | 你觉得你能卖出去吗 |
[24:38] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[24:40] | Pretty confident I can close the deal. | 有自信可以完成交易 |
[24:42] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[24:45] | Confident? | 有自信 |
[24:50] | Shall I give you the tour? | 要我带你体验一下吗 |
[24:54] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这个主意 |
[25:07] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[25:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:52] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[25:54] | I just don’t know why they have to go upside down. | 真不明白为什么要上下颠倒 |
[25:57] | Isn’t it bad enough they go so fast? | 速度快还不够糟糕么 |
[26:05] | Richard, do you… | 理查德 你觉得… |
[26:08] | Think there’s anyway we can un-break up right now? | 我们能不分手吗 |
[26:10] | Funny. I was just about to ask the same thing. | 有意思 我刚想问同样的问题 |
[26:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:19] | I think you should tell Lucy the truth about Paul. | 我觉得你应该告诉露西关于保罗的真相 |
[26:22] | You what? | 什么 |
[26:23] | I know it’s a bit of a 180 from the fistfight. | 我知道这和之前打架时的意见不同 |
[26:25] | And considering we just got back together five seconds go, | 考虑到我们五秒钟之前才和好 |
[26:28] | I may have jumped the gun. | 我可能是有点急 |
[26:30] | So what, you don’t hate him anymore? | 所以 你不讨厌他了吗 |
[26:32] | Oh, no. I hate him. I hate him a lot. | 才不是 我讨厌他 非常讨厌 |
[26:35] | But you wouldn’t be doing this for him. | 但你这么做不是为了他 |
[26:36] | I’m not even sure it would be the best thing for Lucy right now. | 我不知道这样做对露西是不是最好的 |
[26:39] | But I think it would be the best thing for you. | 但我觉得这对你来说是最好的 |
[26:42] | I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:44] | You and Lucy have an amazing relationship. | 你和露西关系非常亲密 |
[26:47] | It’s a gift, really. | 这是天赐的礼物 |
[26:48] | I just don’t think that you should | 我觉得你不应该 |
[26:50] | keep something this important from her. | 对她隐瞒如此重要的事 |
[26:52] | And even if you should, I don’t know if you could. | 即使你应该如此 我不知道你能否做到 |
[26:55] | I don’t see how you lie to her face every day | 我不确定你能在她接下来的人生中 |
[26:57] | for the rest of her life. | 每天对她撒谎 |
[26:59] | It’s not in you, April. It’s not who you are. | 这不是你 艾普莉 你不是这样的人 |
[27:03] | Even if I’m doing it to protect her? | 即使我这样做是为了保护她 |
[27:05] | She’s gonna freak out when you tell her, definitely. | 你告诉她时她肯定会崩溃 |
[27:09] | But if she finds out a different way, | 但如果她以另外的方式知道了真相 |
[27:11] | if Paul just shows up one day, | 如果保罗某天突然出现 |
[27:13] | she’ll never forgive you. | 她决不会原谅你 |
[27:16] | And she will never, ever trust you again. | 她也不会再相信你了 |
[27:19] | Do you really want to take that chance? | 你真的愿意冒这个险吗 |
[27:33] | Okay, not the best end of day for us. | 好吧 今天我们不是很完美 |
[27:36] | Not the best end of day? | 不是很完美 |
[27:39] | I was basically accused of boiling a bunny and murdering Tom. | 我基本上被指控谋杀了汤姆 |
[27:42] | I can refute anything they brought up. | 我可以驳回他们提出的任何事 |
[27:44] | All you need to do is find a new alibi for that night by tomorrow, | 你只要在明天之前找到不在场证明 |
[27:48] | and they can’t prove a thing. | 他们就证明不了任何事 |
[27:49] | Why can’t I just tell the truth? | 为什么我不能说出事实 |
[27:51] | Claiming to be home alone is technically | 声称自己独自呆在家 从专业角度 |
[27:52] | the worst alibi of all time. | 是最蹩脚的不在场证明 |
[27:54] | I know this makes you uncomfortable, | 我知道这让你不自在 |
[27:56] | But it needs to be done. | 但必须得这样 |
[27:57] | Ask your partner. He’s in love with you. | 让你的搭档帮你 他很爱你 |
[28:00] | He testifies tomorrow. | 他明天会来作证 |
[28:01] | Jacob’s not in love with me. | 雅各布才不爱我 |
[28:04] | And I can’t ask him, of all people, to lie under oath. | 我也不能求他在所有人面前宣誓了还说假话 |
[28:11] | Take my advice. And a week from now, | 考虑下我的建议 一周后 |
[28:13] | this whole thing will be a distant memory. | 整件事都会成为过去时 |
[28:22] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[28:25] | Great performance. | 演得真好 |
[28:26] | Karen, wait. | 凯伦 等等 |
[28:27] | – Get away from me. – Please hear me out. | -离我远点 -请听我解释 |
[28:30] | Was this your plan all along, | 这是你一早就计划好的吗 |
[28:32] | to sleep with me then turn on me? | 先和我睡了 再背叛我 |
[28:35] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[28:35] | I’ve been calling you to tell you. | 我一直都在给你打电话想告诉你 |
[28:37] | Tell me what, that you were about to ruin my life? | 告诉我什么 你将要毁掉我的人生吗 |
[28:40] | I had every intention of being your alibi, Karen, | 我真心想做你的不在场证明 凯伦 |
[28:42] | but when she asked me to be hers… | 但她请求我做她的 |
[28:43] | I mean, what do you want me to say? She’s my mother. | 你想要我怎么回答 她是我妈啊 |
[28:45] | But you came to me ready to speak on my behalf, against her. | 但你主动找的我说要为我作证 |
[28:49] | She doesn’t ask for help, Karen, | 她从来不求人 凯伦 |
[28:51] | and she asked me for this. | 但这次却求我了 |
[28:52] | She begged. She sobbed. | 她请求我 还哭了 |
[28:54] | I couldn’t say no. | 我无法拒绝 |
[28:55] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[28:56] | Hey. | 喂 |
[28:58] | I get that you’re angry, | 我知道你很生气 |
[28:59] | But don’t act like I betrayed you | 但别装得好像是 |
[29:00] | on some deep personal level or anything. | 我在什么人性角度上背叛了你 |
[29:04] | We slept together once. | 我们就睡过一次 |
[29:06] | And you couldn’t even bother to return my calls. | 而且你连回我电话都不肯 |
[29:09] | You knew as well as I did this wasn’t going anywhere. | 你我都知道我们不可能 |
[29:13] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[29:16] | I’m sorry it had to end this way. | 很抱歉事情这样收场了 |
[29:32] | Transfer complete. | 转移成功 |
[29:34] | She didn’t even open her eyes. | 她连眼睛都不睁一下 |
[29:36] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这样做 |
[29:37] | I can’t tell you the last time that Madi fell asleep in the car. | 我都忘了上一次麦迪在车里睡着是什么时候了 |
[29:41] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[29:42] | for today… | 今天陪我们 |
[29:43] | and for the unsolicited advice. | 还有那个”多事”的建议 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. I know I should just– | 对不起 我知道我本该… |
[29:48] | No. I-I think you’re right. | 不 我觉得你说得没错 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna tell Lucy. | 我决定告诉露西 |
[29:52] | See, now I’m scared. | 现在我有点担心了 |
[29:53] | I gave you advice, and you’re gonna follow it. | 我给了你建议 你采纳了 |
[29:55] | It’s gonna be disastrous. | 结果却可能很糟 |
[29:56] | You gave me advice. I decided to take it. | 建议是你给的 但最后是我决定采纳的 |
[29:58] | So if it’s a disaster, it’s all on me. | 所以即使结果很糟 那也是我的错 |
[30:01] | How are you gonna do it? | 你打算怎么跟她说 |
[30:04] | I’m not sure yet. | 我也不知道呢 |
[30:06] | I’ll pick her up from school tomorrow, | 明天放学的时候 我会去接她 |
[30:08] | take her for some ice cream, | 然后带她去吃冰激凌 |
[30:09] | and pray that a scoop of mint chip | 希望一个薄荷味的冰激凌球 |
[30:12] | gets us through the toughest conversation of our lives. | 能让这个有史以来最难的谈话顺利结束 |
[30:16] | Might I suggest double scoop? | 我的建议是给她买两个球 |
[30:35] | Hey, babe. | 好啊 亲爱的 |
[30:38] | I’ve been calling you. | 我一直给你打电话 |
[30:40] | You have? I’m sorry. | 是吗 真抱歉 |
[30:43] | You know I always turn my phone off when I work. | 你知道的 工作时我都会把手机关了 |
[30:47] | Have you been at the showing this whole time? | 你一直在陪客户看房子吗 |
[30:48] | Yeah, I know. It sucks, huh? | 是啊 很没劲 是吧 |
[30:53] | So what did you and Stacey end up doing? | 你和史黛丝今天都干嘛了 |
[30:55] | We just– we went to a restaurant, | 我们 我们去吃了个饭 |
[30:57] | and that was it. | 没别的了 |
[30:58] | I wish you hadn’t missed her. | 你能见见她就好了 |
[31:00] | Me, too. Maybe tomorrow? | 我也想 明天行吗 |
[31:02] | I don’t think she can. She has to go see her mom, | 我看够呛 她得去看她老妈 |
[31:04] | and then–then they’re leaving tomorrow night. | 然后她们明天晚上就离开了 |
[31:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:18] | Is that a bite mark? | 是咬痕吗 |
[31:36] | I kind of… | 我… |
[31:38] | went the way of our hypothetical conversation. | 把我们的假设变成现实了 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I can see that. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[31:47] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[31:53] | Do we really need to talk about it? | 真的要谈这件事吗 |
[31:55] | No. | 算了 |
[31:57] | This is a definitely a conversation I do not need to have. | 这种事我还真不想谈 |
[32:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:07] | Did you ask him? | 你问过他了吗 |
[32:09] | No. | 还没 |
[32:12] | Hey. Uh, is this okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[32:14] | You look great. | 看上去好极了 |
[32:16] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[32:17] | As I said, it’s my pleasure. | 我说了 不用客气 |
[32:19] | I know this is a silly question, | 我知道这个问题有点蠢 |
[32:21] | but did you and Karen ever make a habit of working late together? | 但是你和凯伦经常工作到很晚吗 |
[32:24] | Please stop. | 请别再问了 |
[32:25] | It’s only because Karen remembers working | 主要是因为凯伦记得托马斯去世的那晚 |
[32:27] | the night of Thomas’ death, | 她一直在工作 |
[32:28] | and I was just wondering if maybe… | 所以我想你能不能… |
[32:30] | Oh. Uh… Yes. Of course. | 可以 当然 |
[32:33] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[32:35] | Karen… can I answer? | 凯伦 我能回答吗 |
[32:38] | Yes, it is very possible I was with Karen that night. | 是的 那天晚上我应该是和凯伦在一起 |
[32:47] | Good day. | 你好啊 |
[32:48] | Name? | 姓名 |
[32:50] | Um, well, I don’t have an appointment. | 我没有预约 |
[32:53] | Uh, Harry Davis. | 哈利·戴维斯 |
[32:55] | I should be in your records there. | 记录里应该有我的名字 |
[32:57] | Well, my wife, actually… | 准确地说 是应该有 |
[32:58] | should be in your records. | 我妻子的名字 |
[32:59] | Savannah Davis. | 萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[33:02] | She, uh… | 她… |
[33:04] | she had a paternity test done | 她做过一次亲子鉴定 |
[33:06] | about six weeks ago. | 大约是在六个星期前 |
[33:11] | Oh. You’re not named. | 没有你的名字 |
[33:14] | Not named as… | 孩子的父亲 |
[33:16] | as the father? | 不是我的名字 |
[33:17] | No, no, not named on the consent form | 不是 是知情人名单上没有你 |
[33:20] | as someone who can be told any diagnostic information. | 只有名单上的人才能知道鉴定结果 |
[33:23] | Right. | 是啊 |
[33:24] | But you, um, you have the diagnostic information | 但是 那份鉴定结果 |
[33:27] | right there in front of you, don’t you? | 就在你面前 不是吗 |
[33:29] | Well, yeah, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[33:32] | You could just tell me. | 那就告诉我呗 |
[33:34] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:36] | That seems unfair, doesn’t it, | 这有点不公平吧 |
[33:38] | You, a-a pretty stranger knowing, | 你是个外人都知道了 |
[33:40] | and me, the kid’s potential father out here completely in the dark? | 而我可能是孩子的父亲 却不能知道 |
[33:45] | Mr. Davis, I can’t. | 戴维斯先生 我不能告诉你 |
[33:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:48] | Is there a problem here, Melanie? | 有什么问题吗 梅勒妮 |
[33:51] | I really can’t. | 我真的不能 |
[34:02] | Can you state your name for the record? | 请报上您的姓名 以便备案 |
[34:04] | Jacob Pollack. | 雅各布·波拉克 |
[34:05] | You know Dr. Kim well? | 你跟金医生很熟 |
[34:07] | We went to medical school together. | 我们在医学院是同学 |
[34:08] | Of course, she graduated in the top 1%. | 当然了 她毕业的时候是尖子生 |
[34:11] | Me, not so much. | 我嘛 就很一般了 |
[34:14] | Uh, anyway, | 言归正传 |
[34:14] | we reconnected in 2007 at an awards ceremony, | 我们在2007年的一个颁奖典礼上重逢 |
[34:18] | at which she shockingly was honored, | 她被授予了一项很高的奖 |
[34:23] | for her minority patient outreach work, I think. | 好像是表彰她为少数病人做的外展工作 |
[34:26] | We understand. She’s accomplished. | 我们知道她取得了很多成就 |
[34:28] | He’s a character witness. | 他是一名品德信誉见证人 |
[34:31] | Go on, Dr. Pollack. | 请继续 波拉克医生 |
[34:33] | We formed our practice together in 2008. | 我们在2008年的时候一起工作 |
[34:35] | I’d like to talk about the night that Thomas Grey died. | 主要谈一下托马斯·格雷去世那晚的情况 |
[34:39] | Okay, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[34:40] | Do you remember where you were that night? | 你记得那晚你在哪里吗 |
[34:46] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我记得 |
[34:47] | I was– I was at the office. | 我在 我在办公室 |
[34:51] | Were you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[34:56] | No. | 不 |
[34:57] | Lila was there with him. | 莱拉跟他在一起 |
[35:02] | Our receptionist. | 我们的前台接待员 |
[35:04] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[35:06] | I had given her a stack of cases to file | 在我回家之前 我给了她一堆病例 |
[35:09] | before I headed home. | 让她去归档 |
[35:10] | Karen, please. | 凯伦 别再说了 |
[35:11] | It’s my turn to speak. | 该我发言了 |
[35:20] | Mr. Taylor, first question? | 泰勒先生 第一个问题是什么 |
[35:31] | Let’s start with your notes | 先谈谈你给托马斯·格雷 |
[35:32] | from the sessions with Thomas Grey. | 治疗时做的记录吧 |
[35:34] | Why don’t you ask me what you really want to know? | 为什么不直接问你最关心的问题呢 |
[35:37] | What do I really want to know? | 我最关心的问题是什么 |
[35:39] | Where was I the night Thomas died? | 托马斯去世那晚我在哪里 |
[35:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | Where were you? | 你当时在哪里 |
[35:47] | Home. | 我在家 |
[35:49] | Alone. | 一个人 |
[35:56] | I remember because Tom and I had spoken that morning. | 我能记得是因为汤姆和我在那天早晨通过话 |
[35:59] | And… he didn’t sound very good. | 他听上去不太好 |
[36:04] | I wanted to be with him. | 我想去陪他 |
[36:07] | But then again, I always wanted to be with him. | 其实我一直想陪着他 |
[36:15] | We were in love, you see? | 我们相爱着对方 你明白吗 |
[36:18] | At least, he was the love of my life. | 至少他是我一生的挚爱 |
[36:23] | I need a moment with my client. | 我需要跟我的委托人单独谈谈 |
[36:25] | No, you don’t. | 不 不用了 |
[36:31] | I fell in love with a married man. | 我爱上了一个有妇之夫 |
[36:33] | That was the first crime I committed. | 这是我做错的第一件事 |
[36:37] | And I prescribed him morphine | 我还给他开了吗啡 |
[36:39] | so that he could end his life… | 好让他结束自己的生命 |
[36:42] | because I loved him so deeply, | 因为我真的很爱他 |
[36:44] | I couldn’t stand the thought of him suffering. | 我无法忍受让他一个人那么痛苦 |
[36:51] | And when he asked if I would help him end his own life… | 他问我是否可以帮他结束自己的生命时 |
[36:55] | I said I would. | 我答应他了 |
[36:59] | But that call never came. | 但是他从未跟我兑现 |
[37:03] | I believe Elizabeth Grey ended his life. | 我相信是伊丽莎白·格雷结束他的生命的 |
[37:06] | – This is insane. – Elizabeth. | -胡说 -伊丽莎白 |
[37:09] | What the circumstances were, | 具体情况是什么 |
[37:12] | I’ll never know. | 我就无从得知了 |
[37:15] | But I know what I did. | 但我自己做的事我知道 |
[37:17] | I know the mistakes I’ve made. | 我知道我犯下的错误 |
[37:22] | And now my conscience is clear. | 现在我心安了 |
[37:29] | I doubt you can say the same. | 不知道你敢不敢这么说 |
[37:50] | You know what? I changed my mind. | 知道吗 我改主意了 |
[37:51] | I do want to talk about it. | 我想跟你说了 |
[37:54] | Alex, please don’t overreact. | 艾莉克丝 不要小题大做 |
[37:56] | When the person that I’m in a relationship with | 跟我谈恋爱的人身上带着 |
[37:59] | comes home with a bite mark, I feel, I think, | 咬痕回家时 我觉得 我想 |
[38:01] | that I have a right to know whose teeth it came from. | 我有权知道那是谁咬的 |
[38:04] | What does it matter? It was a guy. | 无所谓啊 反正是个男的 |
[38:06] | And you said– | 而且你说… |
[38:07] | I said we could discuss boundaries, | 我说我们可以讨论界限问题 |
[38:09] | and then you went and slept someone | 然后你就在我不知情的情况下 |
[38:11] | without telling me about it, | 跟别人去滚床单 |
[38:12] | which feels really weird. | 这样真的很奇怪 |
[38:13] | Only because you’re making it really weird. | 那是因为你让事情变得很奇怪 |
[38:16] | Okay, if it’s so not a big deal… | 好吧 如果真的那么无所谓 |
[38:18] | then just tell me who it is. | 那你告诉我到底是谁 |
[38:20] | Fine. You want to know who it was? | 好吧 你想知道是谁对吗 |
[38:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:22] | It was Olivier. | 是奥利维尔 |
[38:25] | Olivier? Your boss Olivier? | 奥利维尔 你老板奥利维尔 |
[38:29] | The guy that you’re obsessed with? | 你特别迷恋的那个人 |
[38:31] | I wouldn’t say obsessed. | 不是迷恋 |
[38:35] | Wow. You’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可理喻 |
[38:39] | Okay, you know what, Alex? | 你知道吗 艾莉克丝 |
[38:41] | You’re the one who brought up sex with men in the first place. | 是你先提出跟男人上床的 |
[38:44] | You opened the door. | 是你打开的门 |
[38:45] | Hypothetically. Hypothetically. | 我是假设 假设 |
[38:47] | There is nothing hypothetical about Olivier. | 但是对奥利维尔没有假设可言 |
[38:49] | If you had come to me and asked me | 如果你来问我 |
[38:51] | if you could have sex with Olivier, | 能不能跟奥利维尔上床 |
[38:52] | I would’ve said no, door’s closed. | 我肯定不会同意的 门就关了 |
[38:54] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起还不行吗 |
[38:55] | I’m just not used to having to ask permission | 我只是不习惯跟人上床时 |
[38:57] | to have sex with people. | 还得征求同意 |
[38:59] | Besides, I thought you said that it didn’t matter. | 再说了 我以为你不会在意这个 |
[39:00] | God. It does matter. It does… | 天哪 我当然在意 |
[39:03] | Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[39:04] | Was this last night? | 是昨晚发生的吗 |
[39:05] | Did you cancel plans with my friend | 你是不是为了跟你老板上床 |
[39:08] | so that you could go have sex with your boss? | 取消了跟我朋友的计划 |
[39:11] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:14] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[39:16] | Alex, it wasn’t a plan. | 艾莉克丝 我不是计划好的 |
[39:18] | I really had to show a house, and then– | 我当时是真得去领客户看房子 然后 |
[39:20] | What kind of person does that? | 什么样的人才会做这种事 |
[39:29] | Ohh. This is the problem with women. | 这就是女人的毛病 |
[39:31] | They’re too hung up on sex. | 对上床太在意 |
[39:32] | Yes. Some of them are. | 对 一些女人是这样 |
[39:35] | Uh, before we go any further, | 我们深入探讨之前 |
[39:36] | can we just talk about Karen? | 能先说说凯伦的事吗 |
[39:38] | Have you spoken to her, | 你跟她聊过吗 |
[39:38] | and did she mention anything about how the depos are going? | 她有没有提过证词的事 |
[39:42] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[39:43] | Okay. Back to you. | 好吧 继续说你的事 |
[39:44] | I mean, is Alex really gonna kick me out of her life | 艾莉克丝真的要因为我跟男人上床 |
[39:47] | just because I slept with one guy? | 就跟我分手吗 |
[39:48] | Which, by the way, she said wasn’t gonna be a huge deal. | 再说了 她说过没什么大不了的 |
[39:51] | Well… I’m sure now that it happened, | 那肯定是事情真正发生了 |
[39:53] | she feels differently, right? | 她感觉不一样了 对吧 |
[39:55] | I mean, It’s one thing for it to be a hypothetical– | 假设时是一回事… |
[39:56] | Oh, if I hear “Hypothetical” one more time, | 再让我听到”假设”二字 |
[39:58] | I’m gonna kill someone. | 我就要疯了 |
[40:00] | Okay, you know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[40:00] | Maybe we should go downstairs and have some ice cream. | 我们下楼吃点冰激凌 |
[40:02] | That’s what people do when they get in fights. Ugh. | 大家吵架时都是这么做的 |
[40:04] | Oh, no. And don’t say “Ice cream” either. | 天哪 也别提”冰激凌”这个词了 |
[40:07] | Okay. I’ll just let you talk. | 好吧 那你说 |
[40:08] | Well, what’s the big deal? Alex and I were– | 有什么大不了的 我和艾莉克丝 |
[40:10] | We were great, and Olivier was just sex. | 我们在一起很棒 跟奥利维尔只是上床 |
[40:13] | It meant nothing. | 没什么实际意义 |
[40:14] | I mean, no offense, but you had sex with Dominic, | 无意冒犯 但是你虽然跟多米尼克上床 |
[40:17] | and obviously, you still love Harry. | 但是很明显你还是爱哈利的 |
[40:19] | Oh, what–relationships are complicated. | 谈个恋爱真是太复杂了 |
[40:22] | You just said “Relationship.” | 你刚才说了”恋爱” |
[40:25] | Oh, lord. Here it comes. | 天哪 又来了 |
[40:26] | No. I’m proud of you. | 不 我为你骄傲 |
[40:28] | I know how hard it is for you to even say that word | 我知道你说自己的时候 |
[40:31] | when you’re talking about yourself. | 说出这个词是很难的 |
[40:33] | You’re maturing. | 你成熟了 |
[40:34] | Ew. Can we change the subject? | 我们还是换个话题吧 |
[40:37] | How was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[40:39] | It was amazing. | 非常棒 |
[40:40] | Dom put me up in the Four Seasons hotel. | 多姆让我住在四季酒店 |
[40:43] | He booked me a prenatal massage. | 他给我预订了产前按摩 |
[40:45] | Man, the guy is really, uh, pulling out all the stops, huh? | 那家伙真是使出了浑身解数啊 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:51] | He is, and you know what? | 确实是 还有 |
[40:54] | It feels really nice. | 那样感觉不错 |
[40:56] | So what are you saying, that you have feelings for him now? | 你在说什么 你现在都对他有感觉了吗 |
[40:59] | Joss, I always had feelings for him. | 乔斯 我对他一直都是有感觉的 |
[41:02] | You know, that’s how this whole thing started. | 整件事就是这么开始的 |
[41:06] | I’ve just been fighting them | 我一直在抵触 |
[41:07] | for so long, and… | 这种感觉 现在 |
[41:11] | I don’t see any reason to fight them anymore. | 我实在找不到继续抵触的理由了 |
[41:16] | Do you? | 你说呢 |
[41:19] | Honestly, I-I-I don’t know, bug. | 说实话 我真的不知道 |
[41:23] | I mean, do I not give something with Dom a chance | 我一直不给多姆机会 |
[41:28] | just because of the way it started? | 是不是因为事情开始的方式 |
[42:03] | Practice at home. It’ll be great. | 在家练习一定很棒 |
[42:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:06] | – Excuse me. – Bye. | -打扰一下 -拜拜 |
[42:08] | Uh, I’m a little late for pickup today. | 今天接孩子来的有点晚了 |
[42:09] | I’m April, Lucy Malloy’s mom. | 我是艾普莉 露西·马洛伊的妈妈 |
[42:11] | Oh, of course. | 对的 |
[42:12] | Lucy was in my music class this afternoon. | 露西今天下午上我的音乐课了 |
[42:14] | So you’ve seen her. | 你看到过她 |
[42:15] | Yeah, she came out with the rest of the kids. | 对 她是跟其他小朋友一起出来的 |
[42:17] | I’m pretty sure of it. | 我很确定 |
[42:18] | Maybe she went home with a friend? | 她是不是跟朋友一起回家了 |
[42:20] | No. She knew I was coming. | 不是 她知道我来接她 |
[42:21] | We were gonna have ice cream together. | 我们要一起去吃冰激凌的 |
[42:23] | W-we–we had a plan. Lucy! | 我们都计划好了的 露西 |
[42:25] | Okay, let me go get the principal. | 我去找校长过来 |
[42:27] | Did you see a-a man with her? | 你有没有看到她跟一个男人在一起 |
[42:29] | He–he would’ve been in a rental car. | 应该是开着租来的车 |
[42:30] | Try to stay calm, Mrs. Malloy. | 先冷静 马洛伊夫人 |
[42:31] | I’ll be right back. We’re gonna find her. | 我马上回来 我们会找到她的 |
[42:34] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[42:42] | Lucy! | 露西 |