时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Case dismissed. | 案件不受理 |
[00:03] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:06] | That was amazing. | 感觉好极了 |
[00:07] | Was that amazing or has it just been too long? | 真这么好还是太久没这样了 |
[00:10] | No. That was amazing. | 不 是真的很棒 |
[00:11] | I saw Paul. | 我看到了保罗 |
[00:12] | I just saw my dead husband. | 我刚刚见到了我死去的丈夫 |
[00:15] | Hi, April. | 艾普莉 |
[00:15] | I want a second chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[00:16] | You committed fraud. | 你犯了诈骗罪 |
[00:17] | I’ll turn myself in. | 那我去自首 |
[00:19] | I want to be with my wife | 我想和我所爱的妻子 |
[00:20] | and my little girl, who I love. | 和我的小女儿在一起 |
[00:26] | I’m pregnant, Harry… | 哈利 我怀孕了 |
[00:28] | But it might not be yours. | 但宝宝可能不是你的 |
[00:29] | I don’t regret what happened that night. | 我对那晚发生的事情毫不后悔 |
[00:32] | Not for a second. | 一秒也不 |
[00:33] | If the baby isn’t mine, | 如果孩子并非我亲生 |
[00:34] | you have a choice to make. | 那你必须做出选择 |
[00:35] | Me… or the baby. | 要我 还是孩子 |
[00:38] | This is the results to my paternity test. | 这是我亲子鉴定的结果 |
[00:41] | Will you keep this for me? | 你能替我保管这个吗 |
[01:21] | Hey, Harry, it’s me. | 哈利 是我 |
[01:22] | Listen, the paternity results are gone, okay? | 亲子鉴定的结果不见了 |
[01:24] | And they were here when you were here, | 你在的时候它还在 |
[01:26] | so… | 所以 |
[01:27] | You wanna give me a call | 听到这条语音信息后 |
[01:29] | just, like, as soon as you get this? | 马上给我回电话好吗 |
[01:31] | Okay! | 好了 |
[01:33] | Okay, I’m coming! | 好了 我来了 |
[02:00] | *And many more* | *礼物还有更多更多* |
[02:03] | Oh! Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:05] | And thank you so much for that amazing gift | 谢谢你们今早放在我门口的礼物 |
[02:09] | that you left on my doorstep this morning. | 漂亮极了 |
[02:12] | Not from us. | 不是我们送的 |
[02:14] | But… | 但是 |
[02:16] | this is! | 我们送的在这儿 |
[02:17] | Ta-da! | 瞧瞧 |
[02:19] | It’s our gift to you– | 这是我们送你的礼物 |
[02:21] | An all-expenses paid trip to luxurious Palm Springs! | 一趟棕榈泉免费奢华之旅 |
[02:25] | Just us girls and a T-bird. | 就咱几个闺蜜 还有一辆雷鸟车 |
[02:27] | We road trip tomorrow. | 我们明天就自驾游啦 |
[02:28] | This is so sweet, you guys. | 你们真是太贴心了 |
[02:30] | Wait. So… Y– | 等等 所以… |
[02:32] | None of you sent me flowers? | 你们谁都没有送我花 |
[02:34] | Um, we just got you a trip, Sav. | 我们已经请你旅行了 小萨 |
[02:37] | No. | 不是啦 |
[02:38] | I love the trip. Thank you so much for this, really. | 我很喜欢旅行 真的非常谢谢你们 |
[02:41] | Someone sent you a bouquet? | 有人送了你一束花吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah, and the card read “Happy birthday.” | 是啊 卡片上写着”生日快乐” |
[02:45] | No sender and no florist. | 没有发信人 也没有花店信息 |
[02:47] | Well, it’s obviously from Dom. That sneaky little– | 显然是多姆送的 那个偷偷摸摸的小… |
[02:49] | -Joss. -What? | -乔斯 -怎么了 |
[02:50] | I wouldn’t be too sure of that. | 我不大确定 |
[02:51] | Well, they could be from Harry. | 可能是哈利送的 |
[02:53] | Do you think he had a sudden change of heart for some reason? | 你觉得他由于某种原因突然改变主意了吗 |
[02:56] | Let’s, uh, cut the cake. | 我们来切蛋糕吧 |
[02:59] | The important question is, who do you want them to be from? | 重要的问题是 你希望是谁送的 |
[03:02] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[03:03] | Oh, come on. You must’ve had a wish or a flash of a feeling. | 别这样 你肯定有所希望 或瞬间感觉 |
[03:06] | I have flashes of feelings all the time about both of them. | 一直以来 我对他俩都有感觉 |
[03:09] | But I certainly can’t trust myself to choose | 我实在没法选择 |
[03:12] | which sliding door. | 他俩中的一个 |
[03:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:14] | Because I’m a lunatic. | 因为我是个疯子 |
[03:16] | The other night, I was so sure that I wanted to kiss Dom. | 那晚 我很确定我想亲吻多姆 |
[03:19] | And then I did kiss Dom, and I found myself pulling away. | 我们确实接吻了 可我又发现自己想脱身 |
[03:23] | – You kissed Dom? – What? | -你亲了多姆 -什么 |
[03:24] | Yeah. Yeah. Uh… | 是啊 |
[03:27] | April, your horror? | 艾普莉 你被吓着了吗 |
[03:29] | I… uh, see your inappropriate kiss with Dom | 是这样的 你不合时宜地亲了多姆 |
[03:32] | and I raise you one scandalous make out with Paul. | 而我自己 不知羞耻地和保罗亲热了 |
[03:38] | – What?! – Oh, my god. | -什么 -天啊 |
[03:39] | – When?! – What is going on? | -什么时候 -怎么回事 |
[03:41] | I didn’t plan it. Believe me. But… | 我不是故意的 相信我 但… |
[03:43] | I can’t deny how it felt, | 我不能否认那种感觉 |
[03:46] | smelt, tasted like… | 闻起来 尝起来像 |
[03:48] | the happiness of my past. | 过去的幸福时光 |
[03:51] | Look. Of course I was conflicted. | 我当然很纠结啦 |
[03:53] | I ran out of there as fast as I could. | 我以最快的速度冲了出去 |
[03:55] | But the longer Paul is around, | 但是保罗在我身边的时间越长 |
[03:56] | the more vivid the old Paul becomes– | 原来的保罗就越是鲜活 |
[03:58] | The Paul I knew for 17 years. | 那个我认识了十七年的保罗 |
[04:00] | And the Paul from the last three? | 那过去三年的保罗呢 |
[04:01] | He did a terrible thing, an unspeakable thing, | 他做了一件可怕的事情 恶劣至极 |
[04:04] | but he is willing to face it, | 但他愿意面对 |
[04:05] | to–to go to jail to make things right. | 不惜进监狱来挽回一切 |
[04:07] | And where does that leave Richard? | 那理查德呢 |
[04:08] | Richard is a great boyfriend. | 理查德是个很棒的男友 |
[04:11] | He’s a terrific father to Madi. | 他是麦迪的好爸爸 |
[04:13] | He makes me laugh. | 他逗我笑 |
[04:14] | So what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题 |
[04:15] | It just doesn’t quite feel like it does with Paul. | 我对他的感情跟对保罗的不同 |
[04:18] | Like battered wife syndrome? | 你这是受虐妻子综合征吗 |
[04:21] | Did I just say that out loud? | 我说得很大声吗 |
[04:23] | Honey, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[04:25] | It’s just that’s how it seems. | 看起来就是这么回事 |
[04:27] | I mean, Paul made your life and Lucy’s life a living hell | 这三年 保罗害你和露西 |
[04:30] | for three years. | 伤心欲绝 |
[04:32] | You know, I can’t even believe you’d consider taking him back. | 难以置信你会考虑重新接受他 |
[04:34] | Yeah, the man is beyond redemption at this point. | 是啊 他已经无药可救了 |
[04:36] | And of course, Paul is taking more space in your mind. | 看来保罗在你心中分量更重 |
[04:38] | It’s been days since you’ve even spoken to Richard. | 你已经好几天没跟理查德说话了 |
[04:44] | You know, every one of you | 你们三个 |
[04:46] | has done something you wish you hadn’t done. | 都做过让自己后悔的事 |
[04:48] | You’ve each made horrible mistakes, | 你们都犯过可怕的错 |
[04:52] | told despicable lies, | 说过可耻的谎言 |
[04:53] | and you’ve done nothing but plot and scheme | 自那以后就一直在密谋 |
[04:56] | and beg for forgiveness ever since. | 乞求原谅 |
[04:58] | And you stand here telling me, | 现在你们却站在这里跟我说 |
[05:00] | the one person who hasn’t hurt anyone, | 唯一没有伤害过他人的我 |
[05:02] | that I’m not allowed to consider forgiving Paul? | 想都别去想原谅保罗 |
[05:08] | Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I feel dirty. | 不知道你们怎么样 我觉得自己脏兮兮的 |
[05:10] | I say we hit Palm Springs today, get exfoliated or something. | 我们今天就去棕榈泉吧 好好净化一下身心 |
[05:13] | I can’t. I have to work. | 不行 我要上班 |
[05:14] | I have to pack Lucy for Jane’s. | 我得给露西收拾去简家的东西 |
[05:16] | All right. Karen? | 好吧 凯伦呢 |
[05:18] | Me? | 我 |
[05:20] | I have to tie up some loose ends. | 我还有些事要处理 |
[05:24] | So as you can see, | 正如你所见 |
[05:25] | it’s been quite a year. | 这一年真是风波不断 |
[05:27] | To say the least. | 毫不夸张地说 |
[05:30] | Which you always do, until I drag it out of you. | 你总是这样 直到我救你于水火 |
[05:33] | You know, you could’ve come to me for counsel. | 你可以来找我倾诉啊 |
[05:37] | Can you tell me about the affair, | 能跟我说说外遇事件 |
[05:39] | this man that you loved and lost? | 你爱过失去过的那个男人吗 |
[05:45] | His name was Tom Grey. | 他叫汤姆·格雷 |
[05:50] | – What? – What? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[05:51] | Your reaction. | 你的反应 |
[05:52] | What? I… I didn’t… | 哪有 我 我没有… |
[05:54] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[05:57] | I can’t get anything past you. | 真是什么都瞒不过你 |
[06:00] | Y–Thomas Grey, the trial lawyer? | 托马斯·格雷 那个庭审律师 |
[06:03] | Yes. Did you know him? | 是的 你认识他吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. Married to Elizabeth? | 是的 他妻子叫伊丽莎白 |
[06:07] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[06:07] | I used to see him here in the halls. | 我以前在这儿的大厅见过他 |
[06:10] | He was… | 他是 |
[06:11] | practically a resident on the psychiatric floor. | 可以说是精神科楼层的常住客了 |
[06:14] | What? Tom was institutionalized? | 什么 精神科收治过汤姆 |
[06:16] | No, it was his wife. | 不 是他妻子 |
[06:20] | I’m surprised he never shared that with you. | 他居然从没跟你提过 |
[06:22] | But Elizabeth told me she’d never seen a shrink. | 伊丽莎白说她从没看过哪个心理医生 |
[06:25] | Well, she didn’t. | 不是一个 |
[06:26] | She saw a whole team of them. | 是一整个团队 |
[06:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:42] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪来的 |
[06:44] | You steal it from your father? | 从你爸爸那里偷的吗 |
[06:46] | No, I didn’t steal it. I took it myself. | 不是偷的 我自己拍的 |
[06:49] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:52] | When did you have occasion to take candids of Dr. Kim? | 你怎么有机会抓拍金医生 |
[06:55] | We were friends, all right? | 我们是朋友 |
[06:57] | When did this begin? | 什么时候开始的 |
[06:59] | During your father’s affair with her | 你爸爸跟她厮混的时候 |
[07:01] | or after she killed him? | 还是她害死他之后 |
[07:04] | You’re delusional. You know that? | 你有妄想症 你知道吗 |
[07:05] | – I’m delusional? – Let’s talk about this when you’re sober. | -我有妄想症 -等你酒醒了再说吧 |
[07:08] | How’s Tuesday sound? | 不如就周二吧 |
[07:11] | Don’t you talk to me that way. | 别这么跟我说话 |
[07:14] | Yeah, go. | 走啊 |
[07:15] | Cower. Walk away, just like your father! | 懦夫 只会像你爸一样转身离开 |
[07:18] | Just like him. That’s right. | 像他一样 是啊 |
[07:21] | Lonely, shut out, | 孤单 紧闭心扉 |
[07:21] | living with a woman who’s forbidding and cold. | 跟一个冷漠疏远的女人住在一起 |
[07:24] | You drove him to Karen, | 是你把他推给凯伦的 |
[07:26] | just like you drove me. | 现在你也在将我推开 |
[07:29] | She came to me. You know that. | 她来找我 你知道的 |
[07:32] | You never asked me why. | 你从没问过我为什么 |
[07:35] | She was concerned that you were in love with her. | 她担心你爱上她了 |
[07:38] | Embarrassed for you, really. | 真为你难堪 |
[07:41] | To her, you were nothing more than a… | 对她而言 你不过是个 |
[07:44] | pathetic child with a misguided crush. | 爱错了人的可怜小孩 |
[07:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:49] | Then why did she sleep with me? | 那她为什么跟我上床 |
[08:01] | So he’s gonna come in later? Okay. | 他等下过来吗 好的 |
[08:02] | Well, tell you what. Just make sure he gets this, all right? | 请务必向他转达我的口信 好吗 |
[08:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Happy birthday, Savannah. | 生日快乐 萨瓦娜 |
[08:08] | I told you not to make a big deal of my birthday. | 跟你说过别当回事啦 |
[08:12] | Is “happy birthday” a big deal? | 说句生日快乐也算当回事吗 |
[08:13] | From the partners, Mrs. D. | 这是合伙人送的 戴维斯小姐 |
[08:14] | You’re officially a member of cheese of the month. | 你已经正式成为本月的芝士小姐了 |
[08:16] | See, that’s a big deal. | 这才是大事 |
[08:17] | No, that’s a big wheel. | 不 这是大轮子 |
[08:19] | Just keep it behind your desk. | 放在你桌子后面 |
[08:21] | – Got a meeting. – That’s it? | -我要开会了 -就这样 |
[08:24] | Best wishes? | 最美好的祝愿 |
[08:34] | I’m just calling to, uh… | 我打来是因为… |
[08:37] | Well, first of all, happy birthday. | 先说声生日快乐 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:42] | Listen, I left you something at the house. | 我在家里给你留了点东西 |
[08:44] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[08:45] | They were from you. | 是你送来的啊 |
[08:47] | Well, who else would be handling our personal bills? | 还有谁会处理我们的个人账单啊 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:54] | I mean, our bills are our bills, right? | 我们的账单要自己还 对吧 |
[08:55] | Yeah. I, um, I forwarded the utilities | 对 我付清了公用支出 |
[08:57] | and the other big stuff to me, but… | 和我这边另一个大项 但… |
[09:00] | there were some statements from your O.B. | 有些是你去产科的支出 |
[09:01] | that I probably shouldn’t be handling. | 大概不该我来偿还 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:05] | Yeah, there was a $600 bill for a single visit. | 有张600美元的账单 是个人检查 |
[09:07] | Does that sound right? | 没错吧 |
[09:08] | Yes. Uh, that was for the ultrasound. So… | 对 那是做超声波检测的 所以… |
[09:14] | Okay. Good. Well, I’ll go ahead and pay that. | 好的 那我就直接去还上 |
[09:19] | Look, I hate to talk about this on your birthday, Sav, but… | 我不想在你生日时说这个 萨维 但 |
[09:22] | it might be better if you handle your medical stuff yourself. | 你还是自己还医疗费用比较好 |
[09:26] | Right. Sure. | 好 当然 |
[09:29] | Much better. | 那会好很多 |
[09:30] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:45] | Joss, it’s Savi. | 乔斯 我是萨维 |
[09:46] | Gas up that Thunderbird. | 把那辆雷鸟车加满油 |
[09:48] | We are hittin’ Palm Springs today. | 我们今天就去棕榈泉 |
[10:06] | – Welcome to the Palm Sands Resort. – Oh, thank you. | -欢迎来到棕榈滩度假村 -谢谢 |
[10:09] | Did I hook us up or what? | 是我让咱们这么受欢迎吗 |
[10:14] | The palm suite, ladies. | 棕榈套房到了 女士们 |
[10:17] | Look, more flowers. | 看呐 花真多 |
[10:19] | Oh, let it go, woman. | 别看了 老女人 |
[10:20] | Oh, by the way, Brendon, our friends who arrive tomorrow | 对了 布伦登 我们明天到的朋友 |
[10:24] | seem to be booked on another floor. | 好像订了另一层的房间 |
[10:26] | Is there any way you can convince the sourpuss down at reception | 你能不能说服楼下接待处那个扑克脸 |
[10:29] | to free up an adjoining suite? | 腾出一套隔壁的房 |
[10:30] | My sister likes to be close to her girls, | 我姐想离她的闺蜜近一点 |
[10:32] | especially around bedtime. | 尤其是睡觉时 |
[10:35] | Well, such a beautiful creature | 这么美丽的女人 |
[10:36] | deserves to have the weekend she wants. | 值得拥有她想要的周末 |
[10:39] | Oh, good. ‘Cause she’s preggers and it’s gonna be a big birthday. | 很好 因为她怀孕了 生日要隆重些 |
[10:43] | It’s not that big of a birthday. | 生日不用那么隆重 |
[10:44] | Are you kidding? Last birthday without a kid. | 开什么玩笑 最后一个不带孩子的生日 |
[10:46] | Do you have any idea how hard her life’s about to get? | 你知道她的生活会变得多艰难吗 |
[10:48] | Excuse me. But this old lady’s gotta waddle off to the loo. | 失陪 这位老姑娘要晃悠到厕所了 |
[10:51] | That’ll be all for now, Brendon. | 这是刚才的小费 布伦登 |
[10:52] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Flowers in here, too. | 这儿也有花 |
[10:57] | Savi, stop. | 萨维 行了 |
[10:59] | Okay, you know what? You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[11:00] | You’re right. Sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[11:03] | Harry, hey, it’s me. Where the hell are you? | 哈利 是我 你去哪了啊 |
[11:05] | Do you realize what you’re doing to me? | 你知道你在对我干什么吗 |
[11:07] | She trusted me with those results. | 她出于信任 把结果给了我 |
[11:09] | Look, I know that you don’t care about | 我知道你不在乎 |
[11:10] | your relationship with her, | 和她的关系 |
[11:11] | but can you at least please care about mine? | 但你能至少在乎下我的吗 |
[11:14] | I’m out of town for the weekend | 我周末出城了 |
[11:16] | so I strongly suggest that envelope end up | 所以我强烈建议 在我回来前 |
[11:18] | back in the guest house before I get back. | 你把那封信放回客房 |
[11:29] | Richard, it’s me. | 理查德 是我 |
[11:48] | Hey, Molly. It’s me. | 喂 莫莉 是我 |
[11:51] | Any intel on those flowers yet? | 有那束花的消息了吗 |
[11:55] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:57] | Just text me. | 发短信给我就行 |
[11:59] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[12:01] | Daddy, I can’t. | 爸爸 我不行 |
[12:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:05] | Come on, Izzy. Come on. Jump to daddy. | 来 依奇 来吧 跳到爸爸这儿 |
[12:07] | Come on. It’s fun. | 来吧 很好玩的 |
[12:08] | Just do a superman right into my arms. | 像个超人一样跳到我怀里 |
[12:09] | I don’t want to, daddy. | 我不想跳 爸爸 |
[12:10] | Come on, buddy. You got your floaties on. It’s okay. | 来 小家伙 你带着救生圈呢 没事 |
[12:12] | You’re cool. I promise I’m gonna catch you. | 你没问题 我保证会接住你的 |
[12:16] | Okay? Bro, you’ve been excited about this for weeks. | 好吗 老兄 你为这事兴奋好几周了 |
[12:20] | You’re my brave guy. | 你是我的小勇士 |
[12:21] | You can just jump right in. Come on. | 你能跳进来的 加油 |
[12:23] | Come on, buddy. Come on. | 来吧 小家伙 快来 |
[12:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:28] | All right! | 搞定 |
[12:29] | Great job! | 干得好 |
[12:32] | That was great, sweetie. | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[12:34] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[12:36] | You’re so brave. | 你太勇敢了 |
[12:40] | Joss, wake up. | 乔斯 醒醒 |
[12:44] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:46] | I gotta go home. | 我要回家 |
[12:48] | I gotta go home. | 我要回家 |
[12:54] | So I went over to Richard’s to remind myself | 我去了理查德家 想提醒自己 |
[12:57] | what a terrific guy he is, | 他是个多好的人 |
[12:59] | And guess what. | 猜猜怎么着 |
[13:00] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[13:01] | Yeah, whole place packed up, abandoned. | 没错 东西都打包了 没人住了 |
[13:03] | He is pulling a Paul. | 简直是保罗第二 |
[13:04] | Why does this keep happening to me? | 为什么这种事总发生在我身上 |
[13:06] | Another freakin’ magician– | 又一个该死的变戏法的 |
[13:07] | Hey, April. | 好啊 艾普莉 |
[13:10] | Looks like I missed a few phone calls. | 你打了好几个电话 我好像都没接到啊 |
[13:14] | Scratch that. I found him. | 把刚才说的忘了吧 我找到他了 |
[13:15] | Richard, where have you been? | 理查德 你到哪里去了 |
[13:17] | At work. I usually turn off my phone during interviews. | 工作啊 工作时我都会把电话关掉的 |
[13:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:21] | Yes, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:22] | And after the last few days, | 考虑到前几天发生的事 |
[13:25] | I wasn’t expecting you to call. | 没想到你还会打给我 |
[13:27] | Your living room was… packed up. | 你家里… 东西都打上包了 |
[13:30] | Your place was all empty. I thought you had… | 房子都空了 我还以为… |
[13:33] | taken off. | 你离开了 |
[13:34] | I just had it painted. It was peeling like fruit. | 只是重新粉刷一下 墙粉都剥落了 |
[13:38] | Why, after everything, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[13:39] | would you think I would just up and leave? | 为什么还会觉得我会不告而别 |
[13:42] | It’s happened to me before. | 因为我经历过这样的事 |
[13:46] | April, listen to me. | 艾普莉 听我说 |
[13:48] | I’m not Paul. | 我不是保罗 |
[13:53] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不是 |
[13:56] | Savi, what are you doing? What’s going on? | 萨维 你这是干什么 怎么回事 |
[13:58] | Do you have the valet ticket? | 停车票在你那儿吗 |
[13:59] | I thought I had it, but I can’t find it. | 我本以为在我这里 可是找不到了 |
[14:01] | I think it’s in the room. | 应该放在房间里了 |
[14:02] | Yo. I-I’m not letting you leave | 你慢点 要是不把话说清楚 |
[14:03] | until you tell me what is happening. | 我绝不让你离开 |
[14:05] | All day I’ve been obsessing about the flowers. | 整整一天 我都在纠结那束花 |
[14:09] | Who are they from, Dom or Harry? | 是谁送的 是多姆 还是哈利 |
[14:12] | Thinking that my destiny would somehow be decided | 我以为我的命运全系于 |
[14:14] | by the name on that little card. | 那张小小卡片上的名字 |
[14:17] | And then I saw that family. | 可我刚刚看见了那一家人 |
[14:19] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:21] | The family by the pool. The little boy and the dad. | 泳池边的那家人 那个小男孩和他爸爸 |
[14:23] | Okay, so? | 好吧 所以呢 |
[14:25] | So… | 所以… |
[14:27] | Joss, this entire time, | 乔斯 这么长时间以来 |
[14:28] | I’ve been asking myself the wrong question– | 我思考的问题其实完全错了 |
[14:31] | Who will star with me in my romance? | 谁才是我更爱的那一个 |
[14:34] | But it’s– it’s not about that. | 但其实 事情并非如此 |
[14:38] | It’s about a… | 事实是… |
[14:40] | a different kind of romance. | 那是另一种情感 |
[14:43] | The–the romance of a family for this baby. | 一份完整的亲情 为我的孩子 |
[14:47] | You know, the kind we never had and always wanted. | 你懂的 那种我们一直期盼却不得的亲情 |
[14:51] | Well… What are you gonna do? | 好吧 你要怎么做 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna go get those genzide results. | 我要去把那份亲子鉴定拿来 |
[14:56] | What? R-right now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[14:58] | The baby’s future depends on | 这个孩子的未来 |
[14:59] | the name in that envelope, okay? | 取决于那信封中的名字 好吗 |
[15:01] | And I have to find out | 我一定要知道 |
[15:02] | so that I can at least try to make it work. | 然后我才能努力构建一个家庭 |
[15:04] | Okay, but what about our weekend? | 好吧 可我们的周末度假怎么办 |
[15:06] | Well, I’ll just go and bring the envelope back | 我只是去把那封信拿过来 |
[15:08] | and open it… with my closest friends. | 然后我会等着和朋友们一起 打开这封信 |
[15:10] | Savi– | 萨维 |
[15:11] | Hey, just tell me where the envelope is. | 快告诉我 你把信放什么地方了 |
[15:16] | Uh, it should be in my nightstand. | 应该在我的床头柜里 |
[15:18] | Uh, really? | 确定吗 |
[15:20] | Not a safe deposit box or… | 没放在什么保险柜之类的地方 |
[15:23] | Your undies drawer even? | 或是内衣柜什么的 |
[15:24] | Look, I am totally with you on this decision, | 听着 我很支持你这么做 |
[15:26] | but I don’t love the idea of the pregnant lady | 但我认为 一个大肚子的女人 |
[15:28] | driving all the way back in the dark… alone. | 大晚上的一个人开车回去不太妙 |
[15:31] | All right? So just do me a favor. | 好吗 所以算我求你了 |
[15:33] | Sleep on it. You can always go in the morning. | 先睡一觉 你可以明早再回去啊 |
[15:35] | It’s not like… | 又不是说… |
[15:37] | the envelope’s going anywhere. | 那封信会自己长腿跑了 |
[15:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:46] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[15:48] | Back to the pool, hmm? | 回泳池边吧 |
[16:01] | I didn’t expect you so early. | 没想到你会这么早过来 |
[16:02] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[16:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | How fancy are we getting? | 我们要怎么打扮 |
[16:07] | California fancy. | 加州风情 |
[16:09] | After all these years, | 过了这么多年 |
[16:10] | I still don’t know what that means. | 我还是不知道那是什么意思 |
[16:13] | Honey, would you kill me | 亲爱的 如果我跟你说 |
[16:15] | if I asked to drive separately? | 我们得分开走了 你会不会杀了我 |
[16:17] | No, I-I’ll be ready in ten minutes. | 不要啊 我十分钟就搞定 |
[16:19] | No, Richard wants to have brunch this morning. | 不是的 是理查德想跟我吃个饭 |
[16:21] | Considering the past week, | 过去一周发生太多事 |
[16:23] | I think I’d have a better time in Palm Springs | 我觉得如果把事情都理理顺 |
[16:25] | if things were more settled. | 我在棕榈泉能玩得更开心 |
[16:27] | Why didn’t you call me to ask me this, April? | 打电话告诉我就行了啊 艾普莉 |
[16:31] | Talk. | 坐下说 |
[16:33] | Okay. I’ve been thinking about yesterday, | 是这样的 我一直在想昨天的事 |
[16:36] | how defensive I was about Paul. | 我为什么那样维护保罗 |
[16:39] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[16:41] | I’m ashamed. | 我觉得很丢脸 |
[16:43] | How could I have feelings for him? | 我怎么还会对他余情未了 |
[16:45] | Depends on what they are. | 那也要看是怎样的感情 |
[16:46] | It’s not hatred anymore. Not anger. | 我不再恨他了 也不生气了 |
[16:49] | Love? | 是爱吗 |
[16:50] | No, not love. | 不 也不是爱 |
[16:52] | How can I even be thinking this? | 我脑子里怎么会老想这个 |
[16:55] | Feelings are feelings. You can’t guilt them away. | 感情就是感情 不能因为内疚而否认掉 |
[16:59] | Believe me. I tried that with Tom. | 相信我 我在汤姆身上试过 |
[17:01] | But I couldn’t deny that he’s who I wanted. | 我不能否认他就是我的真命天子 |
[17:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:07] | A partner, a father for my child, | 伴侣 孩子的父亲 |
[17:10] | a family. | 家庭 |
[17:12] | There’s no easy answer. | 问题都不好解决 |
[17:13] | I mean, Richard is an amazing guy, | 理查德是个优秀的男人 |
[17:14] | not a felon. | 不是个坏人 |
[17:15] | – And Paul– – Close your eyes. | -而保罗… -闭上眼 |
[17:17] | You can’t hypnotize me. I’m way too uptight. | 你催眠不了我 我焦虑得要命 |
[17:19] | Just close your eyes, April. Come on. | 把眼闭上 艾普莉 闭上 |
[17:23] | Everyone else’s judgments aside, | 别管其他人的看法 |
[17:25] | mine, Savi’s, Joss’… | 我的 萨维的 还是乔斯的 |
[17:29] | Who do you see a happy life with? | 你看到的幸福生活是与谁一起的 |
[17:37] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:22] | This looks nice. | 这个看起来真不错 |
[18:36] | I’m so sorry, Richard. | 真的对不起 理查德 |
[18:46] | Hello, Karen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[18:50] | Elizabeth, what are you doing? | 伊丽莎白 你来这干什么 |
[18:51] | Look, I… | 我… |
[18:54] | I know this is awkward. | 我知道这有点尴尬 |
[18:56] | Look, Elizabeth, I’m on my way out. | 伊丽莎白 我正要出去呢 |
[18:57] | I just came to say… | 我过来是想说 |
[19:02] | I’m really sorry, Karen. | 我很抱歉 凯伦 |
[19:06] | Just give me five minutes. | 只需要五分钟 |
[19:11] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 快接 快接啊 |
[19:21] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 懒虫 |
[19:23] | I don’t have bluetooth in this thing, | 车里没有蓝牙 |
[19:24] | so you better make it quick. | 所以你最好快点说完 |
[19:26] | Where exactly are you? | 你现在具体在哪里 |
[19:27] | I’m on the 60 near L.A. | 我在洛杉矶附近的60号高速上 |
[19:30] | Savi, pull off the freeway. | 萨维 下高速停车 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:33] | No, I’m not pulling off the freeway. | 不 我才不要下高速 |
[19:34] | I can’t tell you bad news when you’re doing | 你时速八十英里在高速上开着车 |
[19:36] | 80 miles an hour on the freeway. Pull off. | 我不能告诉你坏消息 停车 |
[19:39] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[19:41] | Okay. I’m pulling onto the shoulder. | 好的 我把车停到路肩 |
[19:51] | Are you stopped yet? | 停下来了吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah, I’m stopped. | 是的 停了 |
[19:55] | The genzide envelope isn’t there. | 亲子鉴定不在那儿了 |
[19:57] | Harry stole the results. | 哈利偷走了 |
[20:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[20:02] | He was over the other morning, | 那天早上他在我那儿 |
[20:03] | and I was… wasted and out of it, | 我当时喝得烂醉 不省人事 |
[20:05] | and he took them when I wasn’t looking. | 他就趁我不注意拿走了信封 |
[20:08] | What was he even doing there? | 他在那儿干什么 |
[20:11] | Why did you leave it out? | 你为什么这么大意 |
[20:13] | I promise I’ll explain everything to you | 我保证向你解释一切 |
[20:15] | if you just please come back to Palm Springs. | 只求你回到棕榈泉来 |
[20:20] | So Harry knows. | 那么哈利知道了 |
[20:21] | Maybe or… | 可能知道了 |
[20:23] | maybe he didn’t open it. | 或许他还没打开 |
[20:25] | Or maybe he couldn’t bear to mention it | 或者他打电话时 |
[20:27] | when he called. | 都没有勇气提及 |
[20:29] | Savi, I’m so sorry. | 萨维 真的对不起 |
[20:33] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[20:57] | I just don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[20:59] | Yesterday you were panicked when you thought I had left. | 昨天你以为我离开的时候还很恐慌 |
[21:01] | And I was. | 没错 |
[21:03] | I was heartbroken and sad. | 我心都碎了 很伤心 |
[21:07] | But as the hours passed and… | 但是随着时间的流逝 |
[21:10] | I convinced myself that you had really left me, | 我说服自己你真的离我而去了 |
[21:13] | I felt… | 我感觉 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | Relieved. | 如释重负 |
[21:18] | That’s a crappy thing to say. | 这个借口真蹩脚 |
[21:19] | But not relieved that you were gone, Richard. | 但不是你的离去让我放松 理查德 |
[21:23] | Relieved that you were the one to hurt me | 让我放松的是是你伤害的我 |
[21:25] | and… not the other way around. | 而不是我伤害的你 |
[21:31] | So he’s gotten to you, huh? | 他回到你身边了 是吧 |
[21:34] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[21:35] | You’re going back to Paul. | 你要选择保罗 |
[21:42] | I got back with my ex a bunch of times. | 我也和我前妻复合过几次 |
[21:44] | Each time, I convinced myself | 每次我都说服自己 |
[21:47] | that it could be good again. | 我们会再好起来的 |
[21:50] | Ended up just wasting another five years of my life. | 结果却是浪费了五年的大好人生 |
[21:54] | People change, Richard. | 人会变的 理查德 |
[21:58] | But they don’t change back. | 但是不会变回去 |
[22:07] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[22:12] | I’m headed to the airport. | 我要去机场了 |
[22:20] | Leaving for good if you want to do a good-bye thing. | 不再回来了 你要不要道个别 |
[23:03] | 温顿·格雷 托马斯 | |
[23:24] | Ice? | 加冰吗 |
[23:25] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Your home is lovely, Karen. | 你家真不错 凯伦 |
[23:31] | Sparse. | 很简洁 |
[23:33] | I mean that in a good way. | 我意思是这样也挺好的 |
[23:36] | Tom never could stand knickknacks or clutter. | 汤姆从来不愿待在满是装饰物乱乱的地方 |
[23:39] | Elizabeth, let’s not. | 伊丽莎白 不要这样 |
[23:41] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[23:44] | I have no vitriol left. | 我不再忿忿不满了 |
[23:47] | It’s made me sick, frankly. | 实话说 这样我很难受 |
[23:55] | If I’m gonna get on with my life… | 如果要继续我的生活 |
[24:00] | I need to settle things with you. | 有些事我需要和你说清楚 |
[24:05] | How can I help you with that? | 需要我做什么呢 |
[24:11] | Where are you headed? | 你准备去哪儿 |
[24:14] | Palm Springs. | 棕榈泉 |
[24:16] | It’s my best friend’s birthday. | 我最好的朋友过生日 |
[24:18] | Actually, I’m late so I should get on the road. | 事实上我已经迟到了 所以该出门了 |
[24:21] | I know I should let you go, | 我知道我该让你走 |
[24:22] | but I have a few questions. | 但我有几个问题想问你 |
[24:27] | Why don’t you take a seat? | 要不你先坐下吧 |
[24:35] | Yeah, hello. | 喂 你好 |
[24:36] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[24:45] | Yeah, okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上就到 |
[24:51] | Hey, Joss, it’s me. | 乔斯 是我 |
[24:53] | Joss, Joss, Joss, let me talk. | 乔斯 乔斯 听我说 |
[24:56] | Savi’s been in an accident. | 萨维出事了 |
[24:58] | This is Paul. Leave a message. | 我是保罗 请留言 |
[25:00] | Hi, it’s me, April. | 嗨 是我 艾普莉 |
[25:02] | I am on my way to Palm Springs for Savi’s birthday. | 我正要去棕榈泉给萨维过生日 |
[25:06] | If I ever get there. | 如果我能顺利到的话 |
[25:07] | God, this traffic is insane. | 天啊 这车堵得也太夸张了 |
[25:09] | 乔斯 未接电话 | |
[25:11] | Anyway, I was hoping that we could meet up for lunch | 总之 我希望等我回来之后 |
[25:14] | or something when I get back. | 我们能一起吃个午餐什么的 |
[25:15] | Call me back. Bye. | 记得回电 就这样 |
[25:17] | Sorry I missed you. Tell me everything. | 抱歉我没法应答 留言吧 |
[25:19] | Joss, you just called, probably wondering where I am. | 乔斯 你刚打来 大概想问我到哪儿了 |
[25:22] | Sorry. This traffic is at an absolute crawl. | 抱歉 这车开得和在爬一样 |
[25:25] | Oh, you know, it looks like an accident or something. | 貌似前面出了车祸什么的 |
[25:40] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[25:44] | No pictures of anyone anywhere. | 这儿一个人的照片都没有 |
[25:51] | I guess that’s what happens | 我猜因为没有自己的家庭 |
[25:52] | when you don’t have a family of your own. | 才会落到你这样的境地吧 |
[25:56] | I should really call my friend, | 我该给我朋友打个电话 |
[25:59] | tell her when to expect me. | 告诉她我会几点到 |
[26:03] | Uh, my cell’s upstairs. | 我手机落在楼上了 |
[26:04] | You were leaving town for the weekend without your cell phone? | 你本打算不带手机出城过整个周末吗 |
[26:08] | Must have forgotten it. | 我肯定是忘拿了 |
[26:19] | Don’t pick it up, Karen. | 不准接 凯伦 |
[26:32] | Stupid machine! | 该死的机器 |
[26:38] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[26:39] | No, no. Savi was in a car accident. | 不 萨维出车祸了 |
[26:43] | I don’t know. It was pretty bad. | 我不清楚 相当严重 |
[26:46] | I don’t know. Um, Ontario General Hospital. | 我不知道 在安大略综合医院 |
[26:50] | I’ll call you later, all right? | 我一会儿再打给你 好吗 |
[26:51] | April, hey. Where is she? | 艾普莉 她在哪儿 |
[26:53] | Apparently still in surgery. | 还在手术室里 |
[26:54] | They won’t tell me a damn thing because I’m not family. | 因为我不是家属他们一个字也不告诉我 |
[26:57] | Hey, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[26:58] | Hello. | 喂 |
[26:59] | I need whoever’s in there with Savannah Davis | 不管谁在里面医治萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[27:01] | to know that she’s pregnant. | 告诉他们她有身孕 |
[27:02] | All right. One step at a time. Who are you? | 好的 慢慢来 你是哪位 |
[27:05] | I’m her husband. | 我是她丈夫 |
[27:16] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[27:17] | Where–where is she? What’s happening? | 她人呢 发生什么了 |
[27:18] | She just got out of surgery. She’s critical but stable. | 她刚出手术室 情况危急但尚且稳定 |
[27:20] | – Critical? – But stable. She’s in recovery right now. | -危急 -但稳定了 她正在康复 |
[27:22] | Not out of the woods, | 还未脱离生命危险 |
[27:23] | but so far, so good. | 但到目前为止挺乐观的 |
[27:24] | And the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[27:25] | The baby’s okay. She didn’t lose it. | 孩子没事 保住了 |
[27:26] | Oh, my god. April. | 天啊 艾普莉 |
[27:28] | And, uh, you might want to give Dominic a call. | 或许你该给多米尼克打个电话 |
[27:34] | Wh-why would I do that? | 为什么 |
[27:36] | Because he’s the father. | 因为他是孩子的父亲 |
[27:54] | I thought you quit years ago. | 我以为你早戒烟了 |
[27:58] | Considering starting again. | 正考虑继续抽 |
[28:12] | Hasn’t been the easiest couple of months, huh? | 这几个月过得不轻松 是吧 |
[28:17] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[28:20] | Harry, this is all my fault. | 哈利 这都是我的错 |
[28:22] | If I would’ve just told her the truth last night– | 如果我昨晚就把真相告诉她 |
[28:24] | Joss, come on. | 别这样 乔斯 |
[28:27] | If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine, okay? | 要说是谁的错 那也肯定是我的 |
[28:28] | I stole the damn thing. | 是我偷了那该死的报告 |
[28:30] | What if she doesn’t pull through this? | 万一她挺不过来怎么办 |
[28:32] | – What if… – Josslyn | -万一 -乔斯琳 |
[28:34] | No, you’re a survivor, Harry. I’m not. | 不 你坚强得很 哈利 我不是 |
[28:36] | I know it may seem like I am, but I’m not. | 我知道可能我看上去很坚强 但不是的 |
[28:38] | I don’t know what I’d do without her. | 我无法想象失去她我该怎么办 |
[28:42] | She’s gonna be fine, okay? | 她会没事的 |
[28:45] | And you’re gonna be fine. | 你也会没事的 |
[28:49] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[28:53] | Come on. Let’s go inside. | 走吧 我们进去吧 |
[29:04] | Fourth floor. | 在四楼 |
[29:14] | What is it you want from me? | 你到底要我怎么样 |
[29:17] | An apology would be nice. | 你应该先道歉 |
[29:19] | I am sorry, Elizabeth. | 对不起 伊丽莎白 |
[29:22] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我从未有意伤害你 |
[29:25] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:29] | What did you mean to do, Karen, | 那你是想做什么呢 凯伦 |
[29:32] | when you stole my life from me? | 你毁了我的生活 |
[29:37] | Let’s just put the gun down, Elizabeth, | 先把枪放下 伊丽莎白 |
[29:39] | and talk about this calmly. | 我们心平气和地谈一谈 |
[29:41] | I’ll answer anything you want. | 你问什么我都告诉你 |
[29:43] | Anything? | 无论什么 |
[29:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:46] | Did you see Tom’s face | 你跟我儿子上床的时候 |
[29:47] | when you were screwing my son? | 是不是看到了汤姆的样子 |
[29:51] | Let’s just… | 我们先 |
[29:54] | talk about this. | 好好谈谈 |
[29:57] | Can I make you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[30:02] | Sure. Why not? | 当然要了 |
[30:05] | What can I get you? | 你想喝什么 |
[30:08] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[30:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:17] | I only have vodka. | 我这里只有伏特加 |
[30:19] | How do you like it? | 喝这个行吗 |
[30:19] | In my hand. | 随便了 |
[30:27] | Karen, why aren’t you answering? Where are you? | 凯伦 你怎么不接电话 你在哪里 |
[30:30] | We’re all here. | 我们都在医院 |
[30:31] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[30:32] | Harry, Joss. | 哈利 乔斯 |
[30:34] | Paul, what are– what are you doing here? | 保罗 你 你来干什么 |
[30:36] | I heard your voice, and you were distraught. | 我听到你的声音了 你当时伤心透了 |
[30:38] | I had to show up for you. | 我必须得过来看看你 |
[30:40] | I’m never not showing up for you again. | 我以后再也不会置你于不顾了 |
[30:44] | Good news, folks. | 好消息 各位 |
[30:46] | Savannah’s awake. | 萨瓦娜醒了 |
[30:47] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:48] | She had a hemothorax. | 她胸腔内有积血 |
[30:49] | Her lung collapsed from the impact. | 她的肺由于撞击衰竭了 |
[30:52] | But we put a chest tube in, | 但是我们给她插了管子 |
[30:53] | and she’s breathing fine. | 她现在呼吸很顺畅 |
[30:55] | She’s still groggy and she needs her rest. | 她现在依然很虚弱 所以需要休息 |
[30:57] | But why don’t we start with one visitor at a time? | 可以一次进去一个人探视 |
[31:02] | – Yeah, Joss. Go ahead. – Okay. | -乔斯 去吧 -好 |
[31:16] | Hey, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | I really screwed up our weekend, didn’t I? | 我这下是真把我们的周末搞砸了对吧 |
[31:22] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[31:24] | We just moved the party. | 我们刚转移了派对 |
[31:26] | It’s raging out there. | 现在外面正热火朝天呢 |
[31:31] | Everyone’s here except for Karen, | 除了凯伦大家都来了 |
[31:33] | but she should be coming soon. | 但是她应该马上就到 |
[31:37] | Is Harry out there? | 哈利也来了吗 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[31:41] | Did he–did he open the results? | 他 他把信封打开了吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah, he did. | 打开了 |
[31:50] | And he’s here. | 他仍然来了 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:57] | So good. | 真好 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[32:05] | After all that… | 经过了那么多事 |
[32:07] | you guys are gonna talk about it. | 你们终于要好好谈谈了 |
[32:08] | Just… get some rest. | 你 先好好休息 |
[32:38] | So… | 也就是说 |
[32:39] | So… | 也就是说 |
[32:40] | So we’re having a kid. | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[32:55] | I’m not the father, Sav. | 孩子的父亲不是我 萨维 |
[33:00] | But… | 但是 |
[33:02] | you’re here. | 你还是来了 |
[33:03] | Savi, God, of course I’m here. | 萨维 天呐 我当然会来了 |
[33:07] | You’re my love. | 你是我的爱人 |
[33:10] | You’re still my love. | 你现在依然是 |
[33:14] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[33:15] | When I got the call about your accident, I just… | 我接到你的事故电话时 我… |
[33:23] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[33:28] | I don’t care who the father is. Yeah. | 我不管孩子的父亲是谁 |
[33:32] | I choose you, Savi. | 我选择你 萨维 |
[33:35] | I’ll always choose you. | 我永远都会选择你的 |
[33:50] | Please put down the gun, Elizabeth. | 求你了 放下枪吧 伊丽莎白 |
[33:52] | – Just listen– -I said don’t turn around! | -听我说 -我说了不准回头 |
[33:55] | Ma’am, 9-1-1. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有什么紧急状况 |
[33:57] | All I’m saying is, Holly Oak is a quiet street. | 我只想说 冬青橡树街是很安静的街道 |
[34:02] | The neighbors will hear the gun. | 邻居会听到枪声的 |
[34:05] | Bronson Canyon is a small community. | 布朗森峡谷这个社区不大 |
[34:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:12] | Just shut up. | 快闭嘴 |
[34:15] | Y-you sure you want another? | 你确定还要再喝吗 |
[34:17] | Oh, this one’s for you, dear. | 这是给你的 亲爱的 |
[34:19] | Ma’am, please answer me. Are you all right? | 女士 请回答我 您还好吗 |
[34:22] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[34:24] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听到我说话吗 |
[34:26] | Someone’s– | 有人… |
[34:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:31] | Now! | 马上 |
[34:33] | Move. | 走 |
[34:36] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[34:37] | Upstairs to your bedroom. | 楼上你的卧室 |
[34:39] | Considering your recent shame, | 鉴于你最近受到的羞辱 |
[34:40] | I don’t think people will be surprised | 如果你用一把吗啡 |
[34:42] | that you end your life with a fistful of morphine | 和一瓶伏特加结束自己的生命的话 |
[34:45] | and a bottle of vodka. | 我想不会有人惊讶的 |
[34:46] | Now go. | 马上去 |
[34:50] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[34:53] | It’s Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[34:54] | Don’t say a word. | 不准说话 |
[34:55] | Karen! Please, let me in! | 凯伦 让我进去 |
[35:44] | Excuse me. Ladies room. | 失陪一下 去洗手间 |
[35:49] | Uh, the nurse is with her right now. | 现在护士跟她在一起 |
[36:14] | I didn’t know if you’d want me here or not. | 我不知道你是不是想看到我 |
[36:16] | Get in here. | 过来 |
[36:26] | So look, I, uh– | 听我说 我 |
[36:27] | – You can’t imagine– – I know you know. | -你无法想象 -我知道你知道了 |
[36:32] | You go ahead. | 你说吧 |
[36:39] | The thoughts I had driving here… | 我开车过来时… |
[36:43] | I mean, not–not knowing if you– | 我并不知道你… |
[36:45] | whether or not you were gonna be okay. | 你会不会有事 |
[36:48] | The baby’s okay. | 孩子没事 |
[36:51] | Thank god for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:02] | But I love you… | 我爱你 |
[37:04] | Savannah. | 萨瓦娜 |
[37:08] | I have for a long time. | 我爱你很久了 |
[37:17] | I-I just needed you to– to know that. | 我只是想让你知道我爱你 |
[37:44] | Karen, is that you? | 凯伦 是你吗 |
[37:45] | Uh, no, April. It’s Miranda. | 不是 艾普莉 我是米兰达 |
[37:48] | This is not a good time. | 你电话打的不是时候 |
[37:50] | I’m so, so sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[37:51] | but I didn’t know what else to do. | 但我也不知道该怎么办了 |
[37:52] | I-I won’t keep you. Can you… | 不会耽误你很长时间 你能不能… |
[37:56] | can you please just tell me, have you… | 能不能告诉我 你有没有… |
[37:58] | have you heard anything from Paul? | 有没有保罗的消息 |
[38:00] | Because we haven’t had any contact with him in days, | 我们已经好几天联系不上他了 |
[38:03] | and he was supposed to come back Thursday, | 他周四就应该回来的 |
[38:04] | but he– he never showed up, so… | 但他一直没回来 所以… |
[38:07] | Is that daddy? | 是爸爸吗 |
[38:09] | No, honey, it’s not. | 不是 亲爱的 不是 |
[38:14] | April, I beg you. | 艾普莉 我求你了 |
[38:17] | Can you just… | 你能不能… |
[38:19] | can you tell him to call his son? | 让他给他儿子打个电话 |
[38:21] | can you please just… | 能不能… |
[38:23] | I don’t… | 我不能… |
[38:25] | tell him that his son wants to speak to him. | 能不能告诉他 儿子想跟他说话 |
[38:29] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:45] | Okay. Perfect. | 好的 太好了 |
[38:47] | See you soon. Bye. | 之后见 再见 |
[38:53] | Was that Karen? | 是凯伦吗 |
[38:55] | No, I-I don’t know where she is. | 不是 不知道她哪儿去了 |
[38:59] | But I do know the identity of your flower fairy. | 但我知道了 那束花是谁送给你的 |
[39:02] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[39:08] | It was mom. | 是妈妈 |
[39:12] | She remembered? | 她还记得 |
[39:15] | She’s on the next flight home. | 她会坐下一班飞机回来 |
[39:19] | Hey there, girl. | 你好啊 姑娘 |
[39:23] | You could say it. | 说吧 |
[39:25] | My hair looks terrible. | 我的发型难看死了 |
[39:29] | God, am I glad to see you. | 天啊 真高兴你没事 |
[39:31] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[39:33] | Paul’s here. | 保罗也来了 |
[39:34] | – What? – No, I sent him home. | -什么 -不 我让他回家了 |
[39:36] | What, like motel home? | 旅馆吗 |
[39:39] | Miranda home. | 米兰达的家 |
[39:43] | What about Richard? | 那理查德呢 |
[39:46] | Broke up with him, too. | 也跟他分手了 |
[39:48] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷多长时间了 |
[39:51] | Last I checked, you wanted a family. | 之前你不是还说想要一个家庭吗 |
[39:55] | I have one. | 我已经有了 |
[39:58] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[40:06] | I think he gave up. | 我觉得他已经走了 |
[40:08] | Now go. | 赶快给我走 |
[40:11] | I’m not going up there with you. | 我不会跟你上去的 |
[40:17] | Can I tell you guys a secret? | 告诉你们个秘密吧 |
[40:19] | Of course. | 好啊 |
[40:21] | Please. | 说吧 |
[40:22] | Remember when y– | 还记不记得 |
[40:25] | you asked me if I… | 你们问我 |
[40:28] | had a wish about who– who I wanted the… | 希望那花是谁送的 |
[40:34] | flowers… | 花 |
[40:37] | Savi? | 萨维 |
[40:39] | Savi? Savi? | 萨维 萨维 |
[40:40] | Savi, wake up. | 萨维 醒醒 |
[40:42] | Savi. Oh, my god. Help! We need help! | 萨维 我的天啊 快来人啊 |
[40:45] | We need help. Over here. It’s my sister. | 快来人 这里 是我姐姐 |
[40:46] | Please come here. | 快过来 |
[40:48] | You came to save her, Sam? | 你是来救她的吗 山姆 |
[40:49] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[40:51] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[40:54] | All we have is each other. | 就我们相依为命了 |
[40:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[40:57] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[40:58] | Ma’am. Please step out. Ma’am. | 女士 请出去 女士 |
[41:00] | Let us do our job, please. | 请不要妨碍我们工作 |
[41:04] | You love her, Sam, don’t you? | 你爱上她了 山姆 是吗 |
[41:05] | Just like your father did. | 和你父亲一样 |
[41:07] | He didn’t love her, mom. She was a mistake. | 爸爸不爱她 那是个误会 |
[41:10] | Is that why he asked for her in the end? | 所以你爸爸最后想要见她 |
[41:13] | In all his pain… | 他那么痛苦 |
[41:17] | he looked at me… | 看着我 |
[41:22] | and he said, “Karen… | 说的竟然是 凯伦 |
[41:25] | I want Karen.” | 我想见凯伦 |
[41:30] | those were the last words I heard… | 这是他最后说的话 |
[41:35] | before I decided to kill him. | 然后我杀了他 |
[41:40] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不要 |
[41:43] | Savi! Sav! | 萨维 小萨 |
[41:53] | No! | 不要 |
[41:54] | Sam, no! | 山姆 不要 |
[41:56] | Code blue. 60 over 30. | 急救 高压60 低压30 |
[42:03] | Clear! | 离开 |