时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | – Have you talked to him yet? – Who? | -你和他聊天了吗 -谁啊 |
[00:03] | – Sexy smoldering. – Who? | -性感闷骚男 -谁啊 |
[00:05] | I’m Daniel. | 我是丹尼尔 |
[00:06] | Your work is beautiful. | 你的作品很美 |
[00:09] | Does throwing parties actually constitute a career? | 办派对真的算是一种职业吗 |
[00:11] | It does if you live in Los Angeles. | 在洛杉矶就算是了 |
[00:12] | You need a caterer. | 你需要餐饮筹办商 |
[00:13] | I’m arguably one of the best chefs in this city. | 我可能是这城市里最好的大厨 |
[00:15] | A woman tried to kill me, | 一个女人试图杀了我 |
[00:17] | and a young man died from my mistakes. | 一个年轻人因我犯的错而死去 |
[00:19] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 |
[00:22] | I think I’m ready to come back to work. | 我准备好回来上班了 |
[00:23] | Want to go meet your new roommate? | 要见见你的新室友吗 |
[00:25] | Toni. | 托尼 |
[00:27] | Hello, boss. | 你好 老板 |
[00:31] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[00:33] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[00:34] | Just — wow! | 就是惊叹一下 |
[00:36] | – This? – Yeah. | -这个吗 -对 |
[00:37] | – Well… – You going clubbing? | -这个嘛… -你要去酒吧吗 |
[00:41] | Will you pass me my teasing comb, please? | 麻烦把我的尖尾梳拿给我好吗 |
[00:43] | No. Why would you ask me if I was going clubbing? | 不 你为什么问我是不是要去酒吧 |
[00:45] | Uh, here’s your teasing comb, and, oh, I don’t know. | 这是你的尖尾梳 我不知道 |
[00:48] | It’s my first day back at work. I’m excited. | 今天是我第一天回去上班 我很激动 |
[00:50] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[00:51] | “Sure”? | 当然啦 |
[00:52] | She’s got nothing on you. | 她没法和你比 |
[00:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:57] | Toni. | 托尼 |
[00:57] | Toni who? | 哪个托尼 |
[01:00] | Toni tan? Toni taut? | 黑皮肤托尼 还是好身材托尼 |
[01:02] | Toni tumbling out of her v-neck? | 挤进V领衣服的托尼吗 |
[01:04] | You are hotter. | 你更性感 |
[01:08] | Excuse me. | 我先忙去了 |
[01:09] | A-a-and smarter. | 而且更聪明 |
[01:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:11] | Oh, you know? Just by looking at her? | 你知道啊 看着她就知道了吗 |
[01:13] | No, I know just by looking at you. | 不 看着你就知道了 |
[01:15] | I know when you’re lying. | 我知道你什么时候在撒谎 |
[01:17] | And you were lying about the first one, mister. | 你第一句说谎了 先生 |
[01:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:21] | You better. | 最好是这样哦 |
[01:23] | Get your fix now, because once we get into the office… | 现在腻歪个够吧 因为一旦我们去办公室… |
[01:25] | Yeah. It’s better no one knows about us. | 是啊 最好不让别人知道我们的事 |
[01:27] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t need anyone to know. | 是啊 我是说 我不需要别人知道 |
[01:30] | The scrutiny, the judgment. I’m partner less than a year. | 监视 评判 我做合伙人还不到一年 |
[01:32] | Yeah, right, you’re partner less than a year, | 对啊 你做合伙人还不到一年 |
[01:34] | and I certainly don’t need any more attention. | 我可不需要更多关注了 |
[01:36] | I’m nervous enough going back to work | 我回去工作就已经很紧张了 |
[01:38] | with everyone wondering whether or not | 大家都在想我昏迷时 |
[01:39] | I lost brain function in the coma. | 有没有失去大脑功能 |
[01:41] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[01:43] | Because Mitchell asked me point-blank | 因为米切尔直接问我 |
[01:45] | if I lost brain function in the coma. | 我有没有在昏迷时失去大脑功能 |
[01:48] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:49] | So, uh, we keep it to ourselves. | 我们不说出去 |
[01:51] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 |
[01:51] | I mean, you know, as far as anyone knows at the office, | 就办公室的人看来 |
[01:54] | we’re just co-workers and friends. | 我们只是同事和朋友 |
[01:56] | – Right. Okay. – Right. | -好吧 -好 |
[01:57] | Well, technically, I’m your boss, but… | 严格说来 我是你老板 但是… |
[02:08] | You’re going into business with Harry? | 你要和哈利做生意了吗 |
[02:10] | It’s not the flesh trade, April. It’s party planning. | 又不是做皮肉生意 艾普莉 是策划派对 |
[02:12] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[02:13] | I know, but how is that gonna work? | 我知道 但那要怎么做呢 |
[02:15] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[02:16] | Hence this very important meeting. | 所以有这次非常重要的见面 |
[02:19] | You’re meeting Harry here? | 你要在这里见哈利吗 |
[02:20] | W-w-where would you have me do it, April? | 你想让我在哪儿见他 艾普莉 |
[02:22] | Around the breakfast table with Dom? | 在早餐桌旁边 和多姆一起吗 |
[02:25] | Wait. He and Savi sleep at the house? | 等等 他和萨维睡在房子里吗 |
[02:26] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时是 |
[02:27] | Mm. How is that for you? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:29] | “Second chance at life” sex — | 获得第二次生命后的性爱 |
[02:31] | It’s louder than normal-people sex. | 比普通人的性爱更大声 |
[02:33] | – You’ll need a plate of scones. – Yeah. | -你需要一盘烤饼 -是啊 |
[02:36] | You know, eventually, I’m gonna get an office | 你知道 最后我会有办公室 |
[02:39] | or a kitchen… or a koffice. | 或者是厨房 或者是厨房办公室 |
[02:42] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确保 |
[02:43] | that Harry understands the way that I work. | 哈利明白我工作的方式 |
[02:45] | Hey, do you think that me being his boss | 你觉得我成了他的老板 |
[02:46] | is gonna make things weird between us? | 会让我俩的关系很诡异吗 |
[02:49] | Oh. Who’s Daniel? | 丹尼尔是谁 |
[02:50] | Um, I don’t kno– | 我不知道 |
[02:53] | Ohh! Daniel — the artist. | 艺术家丹尼尔 |
[02:56] | – Sexy smoldering? – Mm-hmm. | -性感闷骚男 -对 |
[02:58] | Did you sleep with — you slept with him?! | 你跟他睡… 你跟他睡了 |
[03:03] | Hello. April Malloy. | 你好 我是艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[03:06] | Oh. Hello. | 你好 |
[03:08] | I-I did? | 是吗 |
[03:09] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[03:10] | I-I-I hadn’t even noticed. | 我都没注意到 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | Thanks for calling. | 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:21] | I left my earring at his loft. | 我把耳环落在他家了 |
[03:22] | You “Left your earring” at his loft? | 你”把耳环落在”他家了 |
[03:24] | No, I didn’t “Leave” my earring. | 不 不是故意留下的 |
[03:26] | I left my earring. | 是不小心落下的 |
[03:28] | It must’ve fallen out when we were… | 一定是在我们 |
[03:31] | ripping each other’s clothes off. | 互相撕扯衣服的时候弄掉了 |
[03:32] | Kill me now. | 丢死人了 |
[03:33] | – Why?! This is amazing. – I’m sorry. | -为什么 这很好啊 -不好意思 |
[03:35] | Does it not seem like I left my jewelry at his house | 这像是我为再见他 |
[03:38] | in a childish play to see him again? | 而把耳环故意落在他家的幼稚把戏吗 |
[03:40] | Yeah. No, it totally does, 100%. | 像 超像的 百分之百 |
[03:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:43] | What? Obvi– April. | 怎么了 艾普莉 |
[03:44] | Obviously, he wants to see you, or he wouldn’t have called. | 显然他想见你 不然他也不会打电话了 |
[03:46] | Well, what makes you think I want to see him? | 你凭什么觉得我想见他 |
[03:49] | It wasn’t good. | 他床上不行吗 |
[03:50] | Oh, no. It was good. | 不 很行 |
[03:52] | It was… | 简直是 |
[03:53] | damn. | 超赞 |
[03:56] | But it — it just — it wasn’t… | 但就是 那不是… |
[03:58] | Circumcised? | 他没割包皮 |
[04:00] | No, it wasn’t…me. | 不是 就 那不是我 |
[04:02] | Okay, what does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[04:03] | An uninhibited free spirit had sex with that hot Bohemian, | 一个无比自由的人跟性感的波希米亚人做爱了 |
[04:07] | not this stress case who sells ottomans and bath salts | 而不是我这个卖脚垫和浴盐 |
[04:10] | and single-handedly raises an 11-year-old girl. | 带个11岁女孩 压力山大的单亲妈妈 |
[04:12] | An 11-year-old girl who is at astrocamp | 那个11岁女孩接下来两天 |
[04:14] | for the next two days. | 都在天文学习营 |
[04:15] | I’m not doing it, Joss. Nope. Nope. | 不行 乔斯 不能这样 |
[04:17] | As great as the night was, I am horrified that it happened, | 尽管那晚很棒 我还是害怕想起 |
[04:22] | and I have already moved on. | 而且我已经翻过这页了 |
[04:23] | Oh, but you can pick up the earring for me. | 但你可以帮我去拿耳环 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么 |
[04:28] | It’s a half-carat diamond. Oh, please, Joss? | 半克拉的钻石耳环呢 拜托 乔斯 |
[04:29] | Okay, I just — you need to breathe. | 好吧 我要…你先放轻松 |
[04:35] | Uh, dude, you better be on your way, | 老兄 你最好已经上路了 |
[04:36] | ’cause you’re 20 minutes late. | 你都迟到二十分钟了 |
[04:37] | I got us a gig. | 我给咱拉了笔生意 |
[04:38] | You got us a what? | 拉了笔什么 |
[04:39] | A party. A dinner. | 派对 晚宴 |
[04:42] | A gig. | 是生意啊 |
[04:43] | Um, okay. Let me pull up the calendar. | 好的 等我把日程表调出来 |
[04:46] | – When is it? – Tomorrow night, baby. | -什么时候 -明晚 |
[04:48] | – Tomorrow night?! – Mm-hmm. | -明晚 -对 |
[04:50] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:51] | Uh…W– Harry, I… | 哈利 我… |
[04:53] | The client’s Janine Winterbaum. | 客户叫珍妮·温特伯 |
[04:54] | She’ll be at the house to meet us in 45 minutes. | 我们45分钟后和她在家里碰头 |
[04:57] | Dress cute. I’ll see you there. | 打扮漂亮点 到时见 |
[04:59] | D– | 老… |
[05:04] | Room 206 was supposed to be mine. | 206号房应该是我的 |
[05:07] | I have a patient coming in! | 我有个病人要来呢 |
[05:08] | It says “Cancer Support” right here. | 这儿写着”癌症援助”啊 |
[05:12] | I see what it says now, but someone erased my writing. | 我知道现在写的 但有人把我的预约擦掉了 |
[05:15] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[05:17] | It’s very possible. | 很有可能 |
[05:19] | It’s the whole concept of a whiteboard! | 这就是白板的用处啊 |
[05:21] | Dr. Blakeley wants to see you. | 布莱克利医生要见你 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:26] | I think Mary hates me. | 玛丽好像讨厌我 |
[05:29] | Mary’s a thief. | 玛丽就是个小偷 |
[05:30] | Steal your room – for the O.A. Meeting today? | 她把你约的房间换成今天的助过食者会议了吗 |
[05:32] | Cancer support. | 是癌症援助 |
[05:34] | Ah, those whiny, hairless bastards. | 那些爱发牢骚又没头发的混蛋 |
[05:36] | Kidding. Clearly. | 我当然是在开玩笑 |
[05:39] | So, what? You need a space for your session today? | 那你是需要房间做今天的心理治疗吗 |
[05:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Well, use my office. | 用我的办公室吧 |
[05:44] | Thank you, Irving. Thank you. | 谢了 欧文 谢谢 |
[05:46] | Wait, wait. Uh, we’re not done. | 等下 还有件事 |
[05:48] | I got a call from your lawyer this morning. | 我今早接了你律师的电话 |
[05:52] | What does she want? | 她有什么事 |
[05:54] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[05:59] | It seems Elizabeth Grey is up from release | 伊丽莎白·格雷好像就要从州立精神病院 |
[06:02] | from Central State Psych. | 释放了 |
[06:07] | And Natalie wanted you, my shrink, | 而娜塔莉要你 我的心理医生 |
[06:10] | to break the news to me in case I had feelings about it? | 来告诉我这件事 以防我情绪过激 |
[06:14] | Don’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[06:16] | My feelings are irrelevant to her parole, aren’t they? | 我的情绪跟她的释放也无关啊 不是吗 |
[06:19] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[06:20] | You can testify. You can write a statement. | 你可以指证她 写供述书 |
[06:23] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:25] | If you feel she’s a continuing threat, | 如果你觉得她对你还是个威胁 |
[06:27] | it could have considerable sway. | 也许可以影响她是否能出院 |
[06:30] | I have rounds to do and a new patient to see. | 我还要查房 还要看新病人 |
[06:32] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[06:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:00] | Um, this is embarrassing. | 好尴尬 |
[07:03] | Could I just have the… | 我能拿回… |
[07:04] | The earring back. | 你的耳环是吧 |
[07:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[07:16] | Well, then. | 那么 |
[07:31] | I know, | 我知道 |
[07:32] | Cario, but you can’t have it all. | 卡里诺 但鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[07:33] | You must give her the yacht | 你必须把游艇给她 |
[07:35] | unless you want to give up the condo. | 除非你不想要公寓了 |
[07:37] | Still in love with the wife. It’s so heartbreaking. | 还爱着他老婆 真是令人心碎 |
[07:40] | Phenomenal shoes. Where did you get them? | 鞋子不错 你从哪儿买的 |
[07:43] | A b… | 一家 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:48] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:49] | Bueno. Adiós. | 好 再见[西语] |
[07:51] | Good morning! Buenos días! | 早上好 早上好[西语] |
[07:53] | “Savannah” or “Savi”? What should I call you? | 我该叫你”萨瓦娜”还是”萨维”呢 |
[07:55] | – Savi’s fine. – How are you? | -叫我萨维就行 -你怎么样 |
[07:56] | Are you good? Is this okay like this, the desks? | 你还好吗 桌子这样摆可以吗 |
[07:59] | I mean, we can turn mine around, | 可以把我的桌子转过去 |
[08:01] | but you’d be staring at my ass all day. | 但你就得成天到晚盯着我的屁股了 |
[08:04] | We wouldn’t want that. | 还是别那样了 |
[08:05] | We should go to lunch and get to know each other. | 我们该共进午餐 增进彼此的了解 |
[08:07] | I heard you almost died. | 我听说你差点就死了 |
[08:10] | See you for a minute? | 能说句话吗 |
[08:12] | I… I meant Savi. | 我 我是找萨维 |
[08:17] | I got so used to that being my signal all this time. | 我习惯了 这都成我俩之间的暗号了 |
[08:22] | How’s the day going? | 今天怎么样 |
[08:24] | Great. | 不能再好了 |
[08:25] | Yeah, that was… You know the Breitling Hotels? | 那真是 你知道布赖特林酒店吗 |
[08:28] | I’m talking about the Vintage in New York, | 我说的是纽约的复古酒店 |
[08:29] | Le petit Apartment in Paris. | 巴黎的丽培缇公寓 |
[08:31] | Anyway, luxury, boutique hotels all over the world. | 总之 奢华的精品酒店遍布全球 |
[08:34] | Wait. Andre Breitling? | 等下 安德烈·布赖特林 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I just saw him on “Bill Maher.” | 我刚在”比尔·马赫”的节目上见过他 |
[08:38] | What makes him an expert in politics? | 他怎么就成政治学专家了 |
[08:40] | Savi, he’s coming in today. | 萨维 他今天要来 |
[08:42] | Now, you up to it? I mean, I don’t want to overwhelm you. | 你准备好了吗 我不想给你太大压力 |
[08:45] | Too late. You already do. | 太迟了 你已经给了 |
[08:49] | All right, well, let’s prep, then. | 好 那我们准备下吧 |
[08:50] | – Okay. – Your office? | -好的 -去你办公室 |
[08:52] | You know, let’s… let’s use your office, please. | 咱们 咱们还是用你的办公室吧 |
[08:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:07] | Well, Janine, you did have your own table at Savannah’s. | 珍妮 你在萨瓦娜餐厅有自己的专座 |
[09:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:11] | Right by the kitchen, | 就在厨房旁边 |
[09:13] | with a view of your gorgeous mug. | 还能看到你漂亮的脸 |
[09:16] | Look at that face. | 看看那张脸 |
[09:17] | You know what I was just saying to Alan yesterday? | 你知道我昨天跟艾伦说什么吗 |
[09:19] | Well, after Kincaid had his “mini stroke” | 在金凯德得了”小中风”后 |
[09:22] | and said he couldn’t do the party. | 他说 他不能再办派对了 |
[09:23] | I said, “do you know what I miss? | 我说 “你知道我想念什么吗” |
[09:25] | “I miss tasting Harry.” | “我想念哈利的味道” |
[09:28] | That’s… that’s always nice to hear, isn’t it? | 听别人这么说总是好的 不是吗 |
[09:31] | Is it, though? | 是吧 |
[09:32] | Let’s just chat real quick about the event. | 我们把事情快点说完吧 |
[09:34] | So, it’s a charity dinner for lupus. | 这是为狼疮患者办的慈善晚宴 |
[09:38] | Locusts. | 蝗虫 |
[09:39] | Madagascar’s still recovering from that awful swarm. | 马达加斯加岛还没从可怕的虫灾中恢复过来 |
[09:43] | You know, it threatened 60% of their rice crop. | 那威胁到了60%的水稻作物 |
[09:46] | I-I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[09:46] | Speaking of rice, I was thinking | 说到稻谷 我在想 |
[09:49] | we should take rice off the menu completely, Harry, | 我们该把稻谷完全从菜单里去掉 哈利 |
[09:52] | and replace it with a more…compassionate starch. | 用一种更… 富有同情心的淀粉代替 |
[09:56] | Yeah, yeah, he… he can figure out the menu | 等我们一选好主题 |
[09:58] | as soon as we choose a theme. | 他就能搞定菜单了 |
[10:00] | But you’ve already decided the menu. | 但你们已经选定菜单了 |
[10:02] | He did? | 是吗 |
[10:03] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Yeah, he faxed it over. | 是的 他传真过来的 |
[10:07] | Do you just…care if I take a gander at that? | 你介意 我能看一眼吗 |
[10:09] | Sure. And I think what you were saying is right, Harry. | 当然可以 我觉得你刚说的是对的 哈利 |
[10:12] | With your lamb as the main, | 用你做的羊羔肉当主菜 |
[10:14] | we should run with the Moroccan vibe. | 布置成摩洛哥氛围 |
[10:16] | Turn my home into “Arabian nights.” | 把我的家变成”阿拉伯之夜” |
[10:18] | Y-y-yes. Yes! | 没问题 |
[10:20] | You could have mosaic tables, | 你可以放几张 马赛克桌子 |
[10:22] | you could have a caidal tent if you want. | 如果你想的话还可以用摩洛哥凯达尔式帐篷 |
[10:24] | Leather poufs instead of chairs. | 用皮革坐垫取代椅子 |
[10:26] | You know, just… it’s… but 75 people. | 只不过… 有75个人 |
[10:28] | That’s… that’s… that’s a lot of poufs. | 那得要 很多坐垫 |
[10:30] | Money is no object. | 钱不是问题 |
[10:31] | No, but just time kind of is. | 是 只是时间有点紧 |
[10:36] | Joss tends to doubt herself sometimes. | 乔丝有时候会怀疑自己 |
[10:38] | But she gets the job done in the end. | 但最后总能完成工作 |
[10:48] | Smells like heaven in here. | 闻起来好像身在天堂 |
[10:52] | You like spicy? | 你喜欢吃辣吗 |
[10:54] | I do. | 喜欢 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:59] | Bardolino. | 巴多利诺酒 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:12] | Where? | 去哪 |
[11:13] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:16] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[11:26] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[11:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[11:29] | I mean, this is ridiculous. | 我是说 真好笑 |
[11:31] | I don’t even know you, and you’re feeding me. | 我都还不认识你 你却在喂我 |
[11:33] | I think it’s safe to say | 我想这么说应该没事吧 |
[11:34] | that that’s the least of my offenses. | 我只是小小地冒犯你一下 |
[11:43] | Is there anything you want to talk about? | 你有没有什么想谈一谈的 |
[11:45] | No. I don’t need to. | 没有 不需要 |
[11:48] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:48] | No. I-I’m cool. Are you cool? | 没有 我很好 你感觉好吗 |
[11:50] | I’m cool. | 我也很好 |
[11:51] | No, ’cause if you want, I’m open. | 没事 如果你想说 我愿意听 |
[11:52] | Just feed me. | 快喂我吧 |
[11:55] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[12:03] | The language-immersion program in his international hotels | 他的国际酒店的语言浸入项目 |
[12:06] | should’ve been patented, like, years ago. | 几年前就应该取得专利了 |
[12:08] | I’ve also made a list of his legal issues. | 我将他的法律问题列了一个表 |
[12:11] | Let’s not be negative. | 我们不要这么消极 |
[12:12] | No, no. Not negative… just prepared. | 不 这不是消极 有备无患 |
[12:14] | And these bullet points are my solutions. | 这些加着重号的是我的解决方案 |
[12:17] | You so want to kiss me right now. | 你现在特别想亲我吧 |
[12:22] | Well, I’m glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢它 |
[12:23] | I loved it. | 我爱死它了 |
[12:25] | But it wasn’t as romantic as your hotel cala d’or in Majorca. | 但不如你在马略卡岛的卡拉迪霍酒店浪漫 |
[12:33] | Mr. Breitling. Dominic Taylor. | 布赖特林先生 我是多米尼克·泰勒 |
[12:35] | Yes, Mr. Taylor. | 我是 泰勒先生 |
[12:36] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[12:37] | I see you’ve met one of our associates, | 看来你已经见过我们的其中一位合伙人了 |
[12:40] | Antonia Ruiz. | 安东尼娅·鲁伊斯 |
[12:41] | Sorry. I was just passing by, | 抱歉 我刚刚从这里路过 |
[12:43] | and I could not resist introducing myself. | 我忍不住介绍我自己 |
[12:46] | Yes, apparently, I am personally responsible | 是的 对于她的许多最佳跨国恋情 |
[12:48] | for many of her best international love affairs. | 我个人都难辞其咎 |
[12:56] | Savi Davis. | 我是萨维·戴维斯 |
[12:58] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:01] | Well, I’ll let you all get to it. | 好吧 我还是不打扰你们了 |
[13:03] | Oh, please. | 别啊 |
[13:05] | I have no secrets. | 我没有秘密 |
[13:12] | There are enough chairs at the table. | 反正椅子也够坐 |
[13:14] | Bravo. | 太好了 |
[13:36] | You pathetic, lowly bitch. | 你这个可悲的贱婊子 |
[13:50] | Hi, Anna. It’s Dr. Kim. | 安娜 我是金医生 |
[13:53] | We had an appointment at 4:00. | 我们约好了4点 |
[13:55] | It’s 7 after. | 现在已经过了7分钟了 |
[13:56] | No big deal. | 不过没什么 |
[13:58] | Just thought I’d call to remind you | 我只是觉得应该打个电话提醒你 |
[14:00] | that it’s Office 209. | 我们约在209室 |
[14:02] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[14:20] | Don’t pick it up, Karen. | 不要接 凯伦 |
[14:28] | Dr. Kim? | 金医生 |
[14:30] | Hi. Anna. | 嗨 安娜 |
[14:31] | Glad you could make it. Please come on in. | 真高兴你来了 快请进 |
[14:43] | April, honey, a little help here, please. | 艾普莉 亲爱的 你得帮我个小忙 |
[14:45] | Welcome to Maison Surmer. | 欢迎光临海边之家 |
[14:47] | Hi. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:49] | Brynn. | 布琳 |
[14:50] | Brynn, where’s April? | 布琳 艾普莉在哪儿 |
[14:52] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[14:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | I am April’s good friend Joss. | 我是她的好朋友乔斯 |
[14:57] | I just need to put a bunch of stuff on memo… | 我只需要把一些东西写在备忘录上 |
[14:58] | everything Moroccan that you have. | 你们这里所有关于摩洛哥的东西 |
[15:01] | These linens, I will purchase, obviously. | 这些亚麻我肯定要买的 |
[15:04] | Carved-wood stools… | 木雕座椅 |
[15:05] | Anything, mosaic works, as well. | 任何东西 马赛克的东西也要 |
[15:09] | This lamp is perfect! | 这盏灯太完美了 |
[15:11] | But that’s not for sale. | 那个不卖 |
[15:13] | Of course it’s for sale. Everything in here’s for sale. | 当然卖了 这里的所有东西都卖 |
[15:15] | But it doesn’t matter. I’m not buying it. | 不过没关系 反正我也不买它 |
[15:16] | I’m putting it on a memo. | 我只是把它记在备忘录上 |
[15:17] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | April, it’s me. | 艾普莉 是我 |
[15:24] | I’m at your store. I need you. | 我在你的店里 我需要你 |
[15:25] | Okay, here. Y-you know… you know what? It’s fine. | 好吧 知道吗 没关系的 |
[15:27] | Just… just put it all on this card | 把它们都记在这张卡片上 |
[15:28] | and then just void it when I come back, okay? | 等我回来的时候再把它们划掉就行了 |
[15:30] | 来自哈利的短信 J想多要100个 指甲花许愿烛 | |
[15:32] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:33] | W-where am I gonna find 100 votives at 7:00 at night? | 晚上7点要我去哪里找100个许愿烛啊 |
[15:36] | Go, Brynn! Go! The party’s in 24 hours! | 布琳快去找 派对24小时后就开始了 |
[15:38] | I’m gonna call April. | 我得给艾普莉打电话 |
[15:39] | Good idea. Yes. Go. | 好主意 打吧 快去 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God, she’s stealing — | 天呐 她在偷东西 |
[16:03] | You don’t have to do all that. | 你不用做这些的 |
[16:06] | I also bake cookies, sew name tags, and cut meat. | 我还会烘焙饼干 缝姓名签和切肉 |
[16:11] | You got somewhere to be? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[16:12] | Well, you said you were feeling inspired to work, | 你说你有了工作的灵感 |
[16:15] | So I didn’t want to… get in your way. | 所以我不想… 妨碍你 |
[16:19] | I was hoping we could work together. | 我还期望我们一起工作呢 |
[16:23] | Why don’t you put down the sponge? | 何不放下海绵 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[18:14] | Was I singing? | 我在唱歌吗 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[18:16] | I don’t know when I do it. It just happens. | 我无意识地就唱了 我总是这样 |
[18:20] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[18:27] | Okay, you know what? Um… | 好吧 要不这样… |
[18:29] | Maybe we should… time-share the office. | 或许我们该 分时间使用办公室 |
[18:32] | For instance, if you’re off-site, | 比如 如果你不在办公室 |
[18:34] | taking a deposition or something or at a lunch meeting, | 要去取证或参加午餐会议的时候 |
[18:37] | then I can use the office. | 我就可以用办公室 |
[18:39] | Or if I’m at a meeting, say…in the conference room, | 或者如果我在开会 比如在会议室 |
[18:42] | then you can use the office. | 那你可以用办公室 |
[18:44] | You’re mad about the meeting. | 开会的事你生气了 |
[18:46] | No. | 没有 |
[18:46] | Oh. I intruded – on your meeting with Andre. | 我打扰了 你和安德烈的会面 |
[18:50] | I’m pushy. I’m sorry. | 我太爱出风头了 抱歉 |
[18:52] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[18:54] | He liked you, and the whole objective was to woo the client. | 他喜欢你 整个目标就是要争取到客户 |
[18:57] | Aww. Well, he liked you, too. | 好吧 他也喜欢你 |
[18:59] | Let’s just hope he chooses our firm. | 希望他能选我们公司 |
[19:02] | And your idea is a good one. | 你的主意很好 |
[19:04] | No use for us – to be on top of each other. | 彼此竞争对我们来说没什么意思 |
[19:07] | Why don’t you have the first shift? | 你先用办公室吧 |
[19:08] | – You sure? – Absolutely. | -你确定 -肯定 |
[19:10] | It’ll give me an excuse to go hang out with Dom. | 我正好趁此机会去和多姆逛逛 |
[19:12] | Got to get me some of that. | 可以让我如愿以偿 |
[19:19] | Anna Choi, 25. | 安娜·蔡 25岁 |
[19:21] | Severe chronic depression. | 严重的慢性抑郁症 |
[19:26] | Thank you for being here. | 多谢你过来 |
[19:30] | She showed up to the session 15 minutes late, | 她来参加心理辅导时迟到了15分钟 |
[19:33] | Citing reluctance to come back to the hospital. | 表明不愿意回到医院 |
[19:36] | Patient spent much time fixated on this point. | 病人在这个话题上花了很长时间 |
[19:38] | Maybe you could tell him you were screwing his father. | 也许你可以告诉他你跟他父亲上过床 |
[19:41] | Stop. | 别再说了 |
[19:44] | But you love her, Sam. | 但你爱她 山姆 |
[19:45] | But you love her, Sam, don’t you? | 你爱上她了 山姆 是吗 |
[19:46] | Just like your father did. | 和你父亲一样 |
[19:48] | Patient clearly experiencing fear… | 病人明显有恐惧情绪 |
[19:52] | avoidance… | 回避 |
[19:54] | Not quite ready to face herself. | 还没有准备好面对自己 |
[19:56] | I said don’t turn around. | 我说了不准回头 |
[19:58] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[20:00] | Get out! | 出去 |
[20:01] | Get out of here!! | 快滚出去 |
[21:06] | That house belonged to my mother. | 那房子属于我母亲 |
[21:09] | It’s stunning. | 很美 |
[21:10] | East coast? | 在东岸 |
[21:12] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 |
[21:13] | Yeah, she was a maid there for 34 years. | 她在那里做了34年女佣 |
[21:17] | Boss died, and he just left it to her. | 主人死了 就把房子留给了她 |
[21:20] | Oh, wow. | 原来如此 |
[21:21] | Well, he knew that nobody was gonna take care of it the way she did. | 他知道没有人会像她那样操心打理这房子 |
[21:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:25] | She cared for it, the way she cared for him. | 她照顾房子 就像在照顾主人那样 |
[21:30] | Is your mom…? | 你母亲… |
[21:31] | She died. | 她去世了 |
[21:33] | Uh…Six years ago this May. | 六年前的五月份 |
[21:38] | But this is the life she wanted for me. | 但这是她想给我的生活 |
[21:41] | You know, surrounded by nature, summers to dream in, | 被自然包围 梦幻的夏天 |
[21:45] | Winters that slap you in the face | 冬天风霜扑面 |
[21:47] | and make damn sure you wake up. | 迫使你醒来 |
[21:49] | You know, and plenty of space — | 宽敞的房子 |
[21:52] | to fill with generations of love. | 要用世世代代的爱去填充 |
[22:01] | Okay, so, while I am powerpointing, | 在我做幻灯片 |
[22:04] | you know, and — and citing the latest legislation, | 引用最新立法的时候 |
[22:07] | she’s flipping her hair and giggling at the client, | 她却抚着头发和客户嬉笑 |
[22:10] | a-and her cleavage is like a whole other person in the room! | 还有她春光乍现的乳沟 |
[22:15] | And then she flat-out tells me | 接着 她直白地告诉我 |
[22:18] | that she wants to have sex with Dom. | 她想和多姆做爱 |
[22:22] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[22:23] | – She told you this?! – Uh-huh. | -她连这个都告诉你 -对啊 |
[22:25] | But she doesn’t know you’re together. | 但她不知道你俩在一起 |
[22:27] | No. I mean, no one does. | 不知道 没有人知道 |
[22:28] | But, still, the bitch is after my man. | 但是 这个贱人还是在垂涎我的男人 |
[22:31] | Can’t have that. | 不能忍 |
[22:31] | Can’t have that. | 不能忍 |
[22:35] | How about you? How was work? | 你怎么样 工作如何了 |
[22:37] | How was your first session back? | 你首次回归给病人治疗如何 |
[22:40] | Fine. | 很好 |
[22:41] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[22:42] | Patient spent most of the time | 病人花了大部分时间 |
[22:43] | talking about how she hated being back at the hospital. | 在说她如何讨厌回到医院 |
[22:47] | Plus, I was very distracted. | 加上我非常心烦意乱 |
[22:52] | Can’t imagine why that would be. | 真不知道为什么呢 |
[22:54] | Maybe it has something to do with Elizabeth being up for release? | 也许和伊丽莎白即将被释放有关 |
[22:57] | How did you — | 你怎么… |
[22:58] | We’re her lawyers, remember? | 我们是她的律师 你忘了 |
[22:59] | Right. | 对对 |
[23:01] | Of course. Right. | 你说得对 |
[23:03] | You gonna give a statement? | 你要写供述书吗 |
[23:05] | No. | 不 |
[23:06] | No? | 不吗 |
[23:07] | She’s psychotic. She tried to kill me. | 她是个疯子 她试图杀了我 |
[23:09] | She killed her own son. They’re not gonna let her out. | 她杀了自己的儿子 法庭不会释放她 |
[23:11] | I am really sorry to be the one to say this to you, | 我很抱歉要说这话 |
[23:14] | But I feel like if you don’t show up, | 但我觉得如果你不去的话 |
[23:17] | it’s a vote for her release. | 就表示你赞成她出院 |
[23:21] | I-I’m sorry. I-I mean, I don’t mean to sound insensitive. | 很抱歉 我也不想说得这么冷酷无情 |
[23:26] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[23:29] | You’re still scared. | 你还是很害怕 |
[23:33] | I thought I was over it. | 我原以为我已经过了这道坎 |
[23:35] | I felt healthy. | 我精神状态也好多了 |
[23:37] | I mean, at the beginning, I was a wreck. | 刚开始的时候 我很颓废 |
[23:40] | Went to Sam’s grave every day. | 每天都去山姆的墓前 |
[23:44] | Then twice a week. | 后来一周去两次 |
[23:46] | Then once a week. | 再后来一周一次 |
[23:49] | I sought out therapy for myself. | 我还给自己找了心理医生 |
[23:53] | Of course, it quickly became clear | 当然 很快我就明白了 |
[23:55] | that it wasn’t just about that day. | 不仅仅是因为那天 |
[23:58] | It was about that monstrous woman | 是因为那个可怕的女人 |
[24:01] | and how she tortured me for a year. | 她折磨了我一年 |
[24:05] | I was starting back to my practice, | 我本来已经开始重操旧业了 |
[24:07] | and just the mention of her name today… | 可今天只是提起她的名字… |
[24:11] | and I’m right back where I’m started. | 我就又回到了以前的状态 |
[24:16] | She haunts me, Savi. | 她简直阴魂不散 萨维 |
[24:20] | And I think she always will. | 而且我觉得她会一直这样 |
[24:23] | And that’s exactly why you have to do this. | 正因为这样 你才要这么做 |
[24:27] | Whatever it takes to keep her locked up. | 无论如何也不能让她出院 |
[24:36] | The ice mint tea’s for cocktails. | 冰薄荷茶是用于鸡尾酒的 |
[24:38] | The samovar goes out later, okay? | 这个茶壶一会再拿出去 好吗 |
[24:40] | I told you. | 跟你说过了 |
[24:41] | Dave, Dave, you’re peeling it too thick, mate. | 戴夫 你剥得太厚了 伙计 |
[24:43] | Okay? The zucchini needs to ribbon, yeah? A ribbon. | 西葫芦要条状 好吗 要条状 |
[24:46] | Okay. Well, the camel guy showed up, so that’s a relief. | 扮演骆驼的人终于来了 放心了 |
[24:48] | What would I have done with this fork-horned saddle? | 不然我真不知该拿这东西咋办 |
[24:50] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[24:53] | Did you get the votives? | 拿到许愿烛了吗 |
[24:54] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[24:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:57] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[24:58] | Harry, I got a camel… | 哈利 我弄了一头骆驼 |
[24:59] | a real, live, leaf-eating, cud-chewing camel. | 一头活生生 吃树叶会反刍的骆驼 |
[25:02] | I-I-I did lanterns instead. | 我还做了灯笼 |
[25:04] | They’re… they’re glass, they’re gorgeous. Let’s move on. | 玻璃的 很漂亮 继续吧 |
[25:07] | Don’t leave this stuff here. | 别把这东西留在这 |
[25:09] | Wait! Joss! | 等一下 乔斯 |
[25:10] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[25:12] | It didn’t look like there were enough poufs out there. | 外面的软垫坐垫好像不够了 |
[25:14] | I mixed them with carved stools. | 我加了些木雕座椅 |
[25:16] | She told you specifically she wanted poufs. | 她和你特别强调要用软垫座椅 |
[25:19] | She also said that she wanted hookers | 她还说要有”妓女” |
[25:20] | When she really meant hookahs. | 但她实际是想说”水烟管” |
[25:22] | Harry, it took me 6 1/2 hours to figure that out. | 哈利 我花了六个半小时才弄明白 |
[25:23] | Well, she’s not gonna be happy, Joss, so get… | 她肯定会不满意了 乔斯… |
[25:25] | Hello! How’s it going in here? | 大家好 这里怎么样了 |
[25:28] | Hey, perfect. | 很顺利 |
[25:30] | You look fantastic. Fabulous caftan. | 你美极了 好漂亮的长裙 |
[25:32] | It’s Mrs. Roper off her meds. | 这是忘吃药的罗珀夫人 |
[25:34] | – Looks terrible. – I love it. | -难看死了 -我很喜欢 |
[25:36] | Whatever. Anyway, can I have a taste? | 随便吧 我能尝尝吗 |
[25:37] | Oh, yeah. This is harira. | 当然 这是浓汤 |
[25:45] | It’s exquisite. | 太美味了 |
[25:47] | You’re exquisite. | 你也很”美味” |
[25:50] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[25:51] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[25:52] | Our pleasure. | 是我们的荣幸 |
[25:59] | You, hungry, thirsty? | 你饿不饿 渴不渴 |
[26:01] | I don’t need a thing. | 我什么都不需要 |
[26:05] | You’re dressed again. | 你又穿好衣服了 |
[26:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[26:09] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[26:11] | I have to. | 必须要走了 |
[26:13] | No! | 不要 |
[26:15] | No, you don’t. | 你不需要走 |
[26:16] | No, I… | 不行 我… |
[26:20] | I do. | 我得走了 |
[26:22] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[26:24] | I have to pick up my daughter. | 我得去接我女儿 |
[26:26] | She gets home from her school trip tonight. | 她去郊游了 今晚回来 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:34] | I should probably get some sleep anyway. | 我也应该睡点觉了 |
[26:36] | I’m flying to Vermont tomorrow. | 明天要飞去佛蒙特州 |
[26:40] | For how long? | 去多长时间 |
[26:42] | Probably a week. | 可能一个星期吧 |
[26:42] | Possibly a little bit more. | 也可能久一点 |
[26:46] | I usually play it by ear. | 一般要看情况 |
[26:50] | Well, have a safe trip. | 一路平安 |
[27:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:05] | We got the Breitling account. | 我们搞定了布赖特林 |
[27:06] | We did? | 是吗 |
[27:08] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[27:09] | We’re a good team, huh? | 我们配合得很好嘛 |
[27:12] | But, he… he wants Toni, too. | 不过 他也想要托尼 |
[27:15] | W-which, considering the size of the account | 考虑到这么大的客户 |
[27:16] | and the fact… that you’re only part-time, | 而且 你目前是兼职 |
[27:18] | may be a good thing. | 或许这是件好事 |
[27:22] | What if I can’t work with Toni? | 如果我无法和托尼共事呢 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:29] | Want to tell me why? | 说说为什么吧 |
[27:31] | Uh, for starters, the constant flirting — | 首先 她不停跟客户还有合伙人 |
[27:34] | with the clients, the partners. | 搔首弄姿 打情骂俏 |
[27:35] | I mean, it’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[27:36] | Gloria Steinem would roll over in her grave. | 格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆都会气得从棺材里跳出来 |
[27:39] | I don’t think she’s dead. | 她好像还没死呢 |
[27:40] | Is that really the point, Dom? | 这不是关键好吗 多姆 |
[27:42] | W-why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[27:43] | Why aren’t you more upset? | 难道你不该更生气吗 |
[27:45] | I mean, she made a total fool of you in front of Breitling, | 她在布赖特林面前那么戏弄你 |
[27:49] | undermined your authority — | 还挑战你的权威 |
[27:49] | Made a fool of me? Really? | 戏弄我 有吗 |
[27:51] | No, I just — | 不是 我只是… |
[27:52] | I mean, I-I didn’t want her to stay, | 我并不想让她留下来 |
[27:53] | but I-I just didn’t want to seem partial to you. | 但我也不想看起来对你有偏袒 |
[27:55] | I know. I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[27:57] | I just — Look. | 我只是… |
[28:01] | She told me… | 她告诉我 |
[28:04] | that she wants to sleep with you. | 她想和你上床 |
[28:10] | Why is that funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[28:12] | I-I don’t know. That — that it’s meaningless. | 怎么说呢 这个毫无意义啊 |
[28:14] | How is that meaningless? | 怎么毫无意义了 |
[28:15] | Because it’s never gonna come to anything. | 因为这是不可能发生的事 |
[28:18] | Because, “A,” I don’t want it to, | 因为首先 我不会同意 |
[28:20] | and, “B,” I’m with you. | 其次 我是你的人 |
[28:22] | I was actually with someone — taken — | 我们在一起的时候 |
[28:25] | when we got together, Dom. | 我还是有夫之妇呢 多姆 |
[28:26] | Savannah, come on. | 萨瓦娜 别这样 |
[28:27] | No. I was married to Harry. | 我当时是哈利的妻子 |
[28:29] | I loved him, and I swore that I would never betray him. | 我爱他 我还发誓永远不会背叛他 |
[28:32] | But you know what? I did. | 但是后来呢 我背叛他了 |
[28:35] | Eventually, I did. | 最后还是背叛他了 |
[28:37] | Okay? So it is possible. | 明白吗 所以这很有可能 |
[28:40] | If this is gonna work, you are gonna have to trust me. | 我们俩要想走下去 你必须得信任我 |
[28:42] | – C-can you do that? – I don’t know. | -可以吗 -我不知道 |
[28:45] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[28:46] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[28:47] | Of course I do! | 当然了 |
[28:49] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t. | 那或许你不该信任我 |
[28:51] | Okay. okay, this is — | 好吧 好吧 这… |
[28:55] | This is, uh…crazy. This is… | 这太扯了 这… |
[28:58] | Okay, the more blase you are about this, | 你越觉得无所谓 |
[29:01] | the more worried I’m getting. | 我就越焦虑 |
[29:02] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[29:04] | I just don’t know what you’re doing. | 我只是不知道你怎么了 |
[29:06] | I’m being aware, Dom. | 我很清楚 多姆 |
[29:08] | Of myself, of us, | 清楚自己 还有我们 |
[29:12] | of who we are and how we got here. | 我们是什么人 如何走到现在 |
[29:14] | I mean, look, you and I, | 你和我 |
[29:15] | we’re both capable of incredible deceit, okay? | 我们都很擅长掩饰 知道吗 |
[29:18] | And for you to pretend like that’s not true, | 你要是假装那不是真的 |
[29:22] | it means you’re not watching yourself. | 就说明你没有正视自己 |
[29:25] | Which means that I have to. | 那就只有我来了 |
[29:30] | And I j– I don’t want to. | 但是我不想这么做 |
[29:52] | Gris de guerrouane? | 来一杯吗 |
[29:56] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[30:00] | Ahhh. To a man, Harry, your cuisine was delicious. | 哈利 大家认为你的菜非常好吃 |
[30:05] | – Happy you were happy. – Yes. | -大家高兴就好 -是啊 |
[30:08] | But, Joss, let me start by saying that normally, | 不过 乔斯 首先我想说的是 |
[30:11] | when I ask for something, I get it. | 我提的要求 一般都要做到 |
[30:14] | And yesterday, when I asked for poufs, | 昨天我要求加上椅垫 |
[30:15] | that’s what I expected. | 我希望能做到 |
[30:18] | But in this case, the carved stools | 但是这次的那些木凳 |
[30:21] | worked out so much better. | 起到了更好的效果 |
[30:24] | I mean, I had guests over 60 | 我有六十多位客人 |
[30:26] | that needed support for their ass, and you gave it to them. | 需要找个地方坐坐 而你正好满足了他们 |
[30:28] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[30:29] | Plus, it was so cool and eclectic and — | 另外现场既漂亮又不拘一格 还有… |
[30:33] | I don’t know — just – the best party I’ve ever had. | 不知道怎么说了 反正是我办过最棒的派对 |
[30:34] | Oh, my gosh! | 老天爷 |
[30:37] | – Thank you so much, Janine. – Yes. | -太谢谢你了 珍妮 -客气 |
[30:39] | I will e-mail both of you tomorrow | 明天我会给你们网站 |
[30:41] | with a testimonial for your website. | 写封感谢信并给你们邮件 |
[30:44] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I am pooped and drunk. | 失陪一下 我快累散架了 还喝了不少 |
[30:48] | Good night, kiddos. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[30:50] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[30:53] | Yes! Joss, we did it. | 太棒了 乔斯 我们成功了 |
[30:56] | The client was happy. That party was awesome. | 客户高兴 派对又棒 |
[30:58] | This will definitely lead to more events. | 这绝对会给我们招来更多生意 |
[31:00] | Yeah, listen, Harry, | 听好了 哈利 |
[31:01] | I’m thrilled that Janine was so pleased, | 珍妮这么高兴 我很激动 |
[31:02] | and, frankly, I have never been more proud of myself, | 坦白地说 我太为自己骄傲了 |
[31:05] | but there is not a chance in hot hell | 但是我再也不可能 |
[31:07] | that I will ever work with you again. | 跟你合作了 |
[31:13] | My name’s Karen Kim. | 我是凯伦·金 |
[31:16] | I’m here to see the review board. | 我是来见复核委员会的 |
[31:17] | If you feel threatened at any time | 不管何时何地 |
[31:19] | anywhere on the floor, press this button. | 如果受到威胁 按这个按钮 |
[31:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:17] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[32:24] | You came. | 你来了 |
[32:37] | I’m up for review. | 我是来接受复核的 |
[32:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:43] | It’s not so terrible in here. | 这里也不是那么糟糕 |
[32:47] | I like this room. | 我喜欢这个房间 |
[32:51] | There’s a view of a sycamore tree. | 能看到无花果树 |
[32:54] | See there? | 看到了吗 |
[33:06] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[33:10] | Sober. | 戒酒了 |
[33:13] | Finally. | 终于戒了 |
[33:15] | Remarkably. | 真不错 |
[33:25] | I’m so sorry, Karen. | 真的对不起 凯伦 |
[33:30] | I was hoping you’d come… | 我希望你会来 |
[33:33] | so I could say that. | 我好跟你亲口说一声 |
[33:38] | Say that I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[33:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:46] | I killed my son. | 我杀了我儿子 |
[33:53] | How could I do that? | 我怎么能那么做 |
[33:57] | How could I live with that? | 我怎么能承受得了 |
[34:03] | That’s my punishment. | 那是上帝对我的惩罚 |
[34:08] | This? | 这一切 |
[34:13] | I asked them for a day out | 我请求他们放我出去一天 |
[34:14] | so…I could see his grave. | 让我去看看他的墓地 |
[34:20] | They said no. | 他们不让 |
[34:24] | I just want to see his grave. | 我只是想看看他的墓地 |
[34:30] | It’s beautiful. | 很美丽 |
[34:34] | You’ve seen it? | 你去过吗 |
[34:38] | Many times. | 去过很多次 |
[34:44] | There are always flowers. | 墓前总是有花 |
[34:59] | Nothing like a New York bagel. | 哪里的百吉饼也比不上纽约的 |
[35:02] | Burbank. | 伯班克的能 |
[35:03] | No! | 不 |
[35:04] | Wait — so you just left? | 等等 所以你就那么走了 |
[35:07] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:08] | What do you mean “yep”? | “是的”是什么意思 |
[35:09] | I am no longer afraid of Elizabeth Grey. | 我不再害怕伊丽莎白·格雷了 |
[35:12] | I was sad for her, actually. | 实际上 我为她感到悲伤 |
[35:15] | Oh, and the board rejected her release. | 委员会驳回了她出院的请求 |
[35:18] | Bury the lead, why don’t you? | 就该掐死在萌芽期 |
[35:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:20] | You! Where have you been, woman? | 你 你去哪儿了 |
[35:23] | I left you like 20 messages. | 我给你留了有20条信息 |
[35:24] | I know. I’m so sorry, honey. | 我知道 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[35:26] | I was M.I.A. | 我失踪了 |
[35:28] | I was… | 我… |
[35:32] | I picked up the earring. | 我去取耳环了 |
[35:34] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:35] | What’s the earring? | 什么耳环 |
[35:36] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[35:37] | The hot, sculpture, artist guy. | 那个火辣的雕塑家 艺术男 |
[35:41] | I was at his place for, like, 48 hours — | 我在他家待了48小时 |
[35:44] | The most incredible two days of my life. | 那是我人生中最爽的两天 |
[35:47] | You slept with sexy smoldering? | 你跟那个性感男睡了 |
[35:49] | You’re lagging. Catch up. Come on. | 你落伍了 快追上 |
[35:50] | So what’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[35:51] | Um…Nothing. | 没了 |
[35:54] | Nothing. He’s never calling again. | 没了 他再也没打电话 |
[35:56] | – Oh, would you stop it? Yes, he will. – What? | -少来了 他一定会的 -什么 |
[35:58] | No, I I’m telling you, he’s not. | 不 说真的 他没有 |
[36:01] | Everything changed as soon as | 我一提到露西要回家了 |
[36:02] | I mentioned Lucy was coming home. | 一切就都变了 |
[36:03] | I read it on his face. | 我从他的表情看出来的 |
[36:05] | You know, you misread faces all the time. | 你经常会理解错表情的意思 |
[36:07] | Yeah, well, he also said he was going out of town for a week. | 他还说他要出城一周 |
[36:10] | Yeah, he’s never calling again. | 他不会再打了 |
[36:12] | – That’s the pre-dump. – Nice friends. | -这就是要甩掉你的前兆 -真是好朋友 |
[36:14] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[36:15] | I am — I am at peace with it. | 我完全接受 |
[36:18] | I am grateful that it happened, | 我很感恩这一切发生了 |
[36:20] | and I am fine with it not happening again, | 如果不再发生我也没关系 |
[36:24] | never feeling that way again, | 永远不会有那种感觉了 |
[36:25] | the best I ever felt about myself with another person. | 这是我和其他人在一起最棒的感受 |
[36:29] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[36:32] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[36:36] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:38] | – Hi, Harry. – Hey, Harry. | -你好 哈利 -你好 哈利 |
[36:40] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:41] | Oh, you — you don’t have to go. | 你们不用走 |
[36:44] | Mm… No, we’ll go. I’m going. | 不 我们要走 我要走了 |
[36:48] | So good to see you, though. | 不过很高兴见到你 |
[36:49] | It’s good to see you. You look great. | 也很高兴见到你 你看起来不错 |
[36:51] | She’s in love. | 她恋爱了 |
[36:52] | Ah. That’s — | 这… |
[36:55] | Uh, so, you meeting the broker here? | 你要在这儿见房产经纪人吗 |
[36:57] | I thought everything was settled. | 我以为一切都解决好了 |
[37:00] | No. I’m here to talk to Joss. | 不 我是来找乔斯的 |
[37:05] | What do you want, Harry? | 你想要怎样 哈利 |
[37:07] | I’ve come to say I’m sorry. | 我来向你道歉 |
[37:11] | For questioning the stools. | 很抱歉我质疑你的凳子 |
[37:13] | The stools? | 凳子 |
[37:14] | What about hijacking – the entire meeting with Janine, | 那强行控制和珍妮的会面呢 |
[37:17] | and speaking for me – and being condescending to me, | 还有代替我说话 对我高高在上 |
[37:20] | and texting me all freakin’ day | 给我发一天短信 |
[37:23] | and then yelling at me all night? | 朝我吼了一夜 |
[37:24] | You’re a yeller. | 你真能吼 |
[37:26] | Well, yeah. O-only in the kitchen. | 只有在厨房里我才会那样 |
[37:27] | Okay, well, we would be working together in a kitchen, | 我们就要一起在厨房工作 |
[37:29] | so that makes a little bit of a problem, doesn’t it? | 所以这是个问题 不是吗 |
[37:32] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[37:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:36] | I-I was…controlling. | 我控制地太过了 |
[37:39] | You were a bully. | 你当时就是个恶霸 |
[37:40] | I get that way when I feel cornered. | 我被逼得走投无路时就会那样 |
[37:43] | Cornered? Who was cornering you? | 被逼 谁逼你了 |
[37:46] | Uh…Life… | 生活 |
[37:49] | Circumstances? | 环境 |
[37:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:53] | Look, the past eight months have been rough. | 过去8个月太艰难了 |
[37:55] | You know, I-I just — I’ve lost a lot — | 我 我失去了很多 |
[37:57] | Savi, the restaurant… soon, the house. | 失去了萨维 餐厅 马上房子也没有了 |
[37:59] | I just — I really needed this to work, you know? | 我 我真的想让这件事成功 知道吗 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry, Joss. | 对不起 乔斯 |
[38:05] | I-I couldn’t see myself leaving anything to chance. | 我不能眼睁睁看自己靠运气做事 |
[38:07] | Well, I’m not chance, Harry. | 我又不是靠运气 哈利 |
[38:09] | No, I know you’re not. | 当然 当然不是 |
[38:10] | I’m really good at my job. | 我真的很擅长自己的工作 |
[38:11] | You’re great. | 你很棒 |
[38:12] | I got to say, you really surprised me. | 不得不说 你真的惊艳到我了 |
[38:15] | What are you… | 你… |
[38:17] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我不是小孩子了 |
[38:19] | You know, Harry, the past eight months | 哈利 过去8个月 |
[38:21] | have really sucked for me, too. | 我也很不好过 |
[38:22] | I’ve had to take care of everything around here. | 身边的事都得我去处理 |
[38:24] | I know — on your own. | 我知道 你自己一个人处理 |
[38:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -我知道 |
[38:28] | You did really good. | 你真的做得很棒 |
[38:34] | I mean, you got to admit it, though — we rocked that party. | 你得承认 派对简直太成功了 |
[38:36] | We rocked it. | 太赞了 |
[38:38] | I mean, that was our very first gig, | 虽然是第一单生意 |
[38:39] | and we kicked its Arabian ass. | 但是绝对惊艳绝对成功 |
[38:42] | Our instincts were good. It was great. | 我们的直觉很准 真的很棒 |
[38:44] | We just got to, you know, iron out the kinks. | 我们只需要再处理几个小问题就行了 |
[38:48] | You will never be my boss. | 以后不准对我大呼小叫 |
[38:49] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[38:50] | – Ever. – Ever. | -决不 -决不 |
[38:52] | I bring clients, you bring clients, | 我找客户 你也找客户 |
[38:54] | I cook, you plan — done. | 我掌厨你策划 就这么说定了 |
[38:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:57] | So…like partners? | 那 我们是搭档吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah. If — if you’ll have me. | 对 如果你答应的话 |
[39:04] | So, a designer comes in and wants to borrow a piece. | 要是有设计师来借艺术品 |
[39:09] | You fill out this form. | 你就填好这张表 |
[39:11] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[39:12] | Run the credit card for 20% of the price | 用信用卡刷掉20%的物品价格 |
[39:14] | and refund the money when they bring it back. | 然后他们还回来的时候再把钱退回去 |
[39:17] | Will that blond girl be coming in again? | 那个金发女孩还会来吗 |
[39:18] | Often. | 她经常来 |
[39:20] | She’s a yeller. | 她就喜欢大呼小叫 |
[39:22] | I’ve got inventory to do. | 我得去盘点存货了 |
[39:25] | Oh. Hey, I forgot to tell you — | 对了 差点忘记告诉你了 |
[39:27] | Something came in this morning I wasn’t expecting. | 今早有人莫名其妙送来了件东西 |
[39:29] | It wasn’t on the receiving list. | 不在我们的收货清单上 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么 |
[39:32] | This big, weird thing. | 一件奇怪的大东西 |
[39:34] | I put it in the back. | 我放到后面去了 |
[39:53] | 等不及想再次见你了 –丹尼尔 | |
[40:28] | Hi, Anna. | 你好 安娜 |
[40:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:30] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[40:34] | This place is great. | 这里太棒了 |
[40:37] | Better, right? | 好多了对吧 |
[40:40] | Thank you, Dr. Kim. | 谢谢你 金医生 |
[40:42] | Why don’t you call me Karen? | 以后就叫我凯伦吧 |
[40:58] | Are we in a fight? | 我们这是吵架了吗 |
[40:59] | Don’t ask me. | 你说呢 |
[41:00] | I mean, I tend to be blase about these things. | 我都有点无所谓了 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:12] | No. No. D-don’t be. Don’t be. | 不 别这样 别这样 |
[41:14] | Y-you were — you were right. | 你 你是对的 |
[41:17] | I don’t…see the whole picture enough. | 我没… 顾全大局 |
[41:21] | Look, you, um… | 听我说 你… |
[41:24] | You feel so right to me, Savannah. | 你就是我命中注定的那个人 萨瓦娜 |
[41:28] | I mean, being with you now feels so right to me | 跟你在一起让我感觉那么自然 |
[41:30] | that I don’t think about how we started. | 所以我都没想过我们是怎么开始的 |
[41:34] | You know what would be great? | 你知道怎样做最好吗 |
[41:36] | What? | 怎样做 |
[41:38] | If we focused on something else. | 我们把注意力放在别的事情上 |
[41:41] | Like how… we chose each other, | 比如 我们是如何选择了对方的 |
[41:44] | even when it wasn’t the easiest thing to do. | 即使做出选择时我们很艰难 |
[41:49] | And… | 还有… |
[41:53] | I can work with Toni. | 我可以跟托尼共事 |
[41:55] | You don’t have to. | 你不用这样 |
[41:56] | No. | 不 |
[41:57] | I can find a way to work on it. | 我可以找到解决方法 |
[41:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[42:01] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[42:04] | As long as we have this to ourselves… | 只要我们彼此明白心照不宣 |
[42:07] | I can do that. | 我就可以做到 |
[42:10] | Yeah. | 好 |