时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You worked hard and you got a scholarship | 你学习很努力 获得了洛杉矶 |
[00:02] | into one of the fanciest schools in L.A. | 最棒学校之一的奖学金 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Stay. | 留下吧 |
[00:07] | I have to pick up my daughter. | 我得去接我女儿 |
[00:09] | He’s never calling again. | 他再也没打电话 |
[00:10] | He also said he was going out of town. | 他还说他要出城 |
[00:12] | Yeah, he’s never calling again. | 他不会再打了 |
[00:13] | I’m the one who turned you in, Karen. | 是我告发你的 凯伦 |
[00:15] | For months, I have been sitting here supporting you. | 几个月来 我都坐在这里支持你 |
[00:17] | Jacob, I’m so sorry! | 雅各布 我很抱歉 |
[00:19] | I choose you, Savi. You’re my love. | 我选择你 萨维 你是我的最爱 |
[00:22] | You feel so right to me. | 你就是我命中注定的那个人 |
[00:26] | I prefer you sell this house | 我更想让你尽快 |
[00:27] | as quickly as possible for as much money as you can. | 以最高价卖掉这栋房子 |
[01:07] | Uh, did you see that one guy actually feeling the wood? | 你有没有看见那个人在摸木门 |
[01:10] | I mean, seriously. Who feels wood? | 说真的 谁会摸木门啊 |
[01:12] | People who come to an open house. | 来看待售房屋的人 |
[01:14] | I guess. It’s just — | 我想是吧 只是… |
[01:15] | It’s so weird having everyone touch my things, you know? | 别人碰我的东西 我觉得好古怪 你懂吧 |
[01:19] | And be so judgmental of my home. | 而且对我的家大加评判 |
[01:22] | Maybe so, but on the plus side, it went really well. | 也许吧 但从有利一面看 进行顺利啊 |
[01:25] | I’d be surprised | 如果明天之前 |
[01:26] | if we didn’t have at least two offers by tomorrow. | 少于两个人出价 我会觉得十分惊讶的 |
[01:30] | Oh, hey. Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:32] | Did I miss the open house? | 我错过了房屋参观吗 |
[01:33] | It ended about 30 minutes ago, | 半小时前结束了 |
[01:35] | but you can always make an appointment to come see it. | 但你可以预约来参观 |
[01:38] | Are you the owner? | 你是房主吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:41] | Your house is great. | 你的房子很漂亮 |
[01:44] | Saw the pictures on the website. | 我在网站上看到了照片 |
[01:46] | It’s even better in person. | 当场看起来更棒 |
[01:50] | I’m…I’m Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[01:52] | Savannah. | 萨瓦娜 |
[01:54] | Like I said, feel free to give me a call | 我说过了 随时给我打电话 |
[01:56] | and we can set something up. | 我们来安排时间 |
[01:58] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[01:59] | Nice meeting you, Savannah. | 幸会幸会 萨瓦娜 |
[02:08] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[02:09] | multiple offers are a real possibility. | 真的可能有很多人出价 |
[02:11] | You should let Harry know this could be happening soon. | 你该告诉哈利 很快就能卖掉房子了 |
[02:14] | Mm, that might be kind of difficult, | 那有些困难 |
[02:15] | considering that he is still not speaking with me. | 毕竟他现在还是不和我说话 |
[02:18] | Do you think maybe you could fill him in for me? | 你可以帮我告诉他吗 |
[02:21] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[02:21] | Thank you, Vanessa. | 谢谢 瓦妮莎 |
[02:36] | All right, Lucy, we’re here. | 露西 我们到了 |
[02:40] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[02:42] | – Lucy! – What?! Why are you yelling at me?! | -露西 -怎么了 你为什么冲我嚷嚷 |
[02:44] | Well, because apparently | 因为显然 |
[02:45] | that’s the only way to get your attention. | 那是唯一吸引你注意力的方法 |
[02:47] | We’re here. Can I have my phone back, please? | 我们到了 能把我的手机还给我吗 |
[02:49] | Sorry. I’m in the middle of a game. | 抱歉 我在玩游戏 |
[02:51] | Ah, you seem to be on my phone more than I am. | 你好像比我还常玩我的手机 |
[02:55] | Well, if I had my own phone, this would not be a problem. | 如果我有自己的手机 这就不会是个问题了 |
[02:58] | Mm-hmm. You’ve mentioned that. | 你已经提过了 |
[03:00] | Just so you know, | 告诉你一声 |
[03:01] | I am the only one in my class who does not have one. | 我们班里只有我没手机 |
[03:03] | Okay, I understand this is a transition for you, sweetie, | 我知道这对你来说是个转变 亲爱的 |
[03:07] | and I know you want to fit in. | 我知道你想融入进去 |
[03:09] | But having expensive things isn’t the way to do it. | 但是拥有昂贵的东西并不是融入的方法 |
[03:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:16] | I am not trying to lecture you. | 我不是想说教 |
[03:18] | I just don’t want you to get all caught up | 我只是不想让你有种 |
[03:20] | – thinking you have to impress everyone, okay? – Okay. | -取悦别人才能融入的想法 好吗 -好 |
[03:24] | Bye. | 拜 |
[03:26] | April! | 艾普莉 |
[03:27] | Woman of the hour. | 焦点女人 |
[03:29] | Everyone is so excited for your parent party tonight. | 大家都激动地等待你今晚的家长派对 |
[03:32] | Thanks, Felicia. I think it’s gonna be fun. | 谢谢 菲利希亚 我觉得会很好玩的 |
[03:34] | Listing it in the school party book | 在学校派对名册中 |
[03:36] | as just “Party” was brilliant. | 把它列为”派对”真是太明智了 |
[03:38] | Now everybody’s dying to know the theme. | 现在大家都好想知道主题是什么 |
[03:40] | The theme? | 主题 |
[03:41] | You know, theme. | 是啊 主题 |
[03:42] | The hook. What makes it crazy and special. | 亮点 使派对疯狂而特别的亮点 |
[03:45] | Last year, someone actually had the USC marching band. | 去年有人请了南加州大学军乐队 |
[03:48] | Oh, no marching bands for me. | 我可没请军乐队 |
[03:52] | Shh! Don’t tell me. I want to be surprised. | 别告诉我 我想大吃一惊 |
[03:54] | Okay, I won’t say a word. Hmm. | 好吧 我一个字也不说 |
[03:57] | You will definitely be surprised. | 你绝对会大吃一惊的 |
[04:00] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[04:02] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[04:05] | I thought you said he was cute. | 我记得你说他很可爱 |
[04:07] | He was cute, but he kept talking about | 的确如此 但他一直在说 |
[04:09] | his house that he has in Mexico, | 他在墨西哥的家 |
[04:11] | which he pronounced “Me-hee-co.” | 他读作墨一哥 |
[04:14] | Dude is whiter than me. | 那哥们比我还白 |
[04:15] | I got to go. I’m meeting Jacob for coffee. | 我得走了 我要和雅各布喝咖啡 |
[04:18] | What? Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 啥 等等 |
[04:20] | Sister, sit your butt back down in that chair. | 妹子 赶快坐在这张椅子上 |
[04:23] | Are we talking about the same Jacob | 咱说的是那个雅各布 |
[04:25] | that reported you to the psych ward | 他向精神病院举报你 |
[04:26] | to get your license suspended? | 害你的执照被吊销了吗 |
[04:28] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[04:29] | Okay. Why are you having coffee with him? | 好吧 你为什么跟他喝咖啡 |
[04:31] | He said it was work related, but he was kind of vague. | 他说是工作上的事 但是有些含糊其辞 |
[04:34] | Hey, do you think that maybe he found out | 你觉得他是不是发现了 |
[04:36] | that you have a private practice | 你开了一家私人诊所 |
[04:37] | and he’s trying to get your suspension extended? | 他想延期你的执照吊销时间啊 |
[04:39] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我没有想过那一点 |
[04:41] | But thank you for putting that in my head. | 谢谢你提醒了我 |
[04:43] | It’s what — been a year? I’m sure it’s fine. | 多久 一年了吧 我保证没事的 |
[04:44] | Nobody holds on to anger that long. | 没人能气那么久 |
[04:47] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[04:49] | Well, most people don’t. | 大多数人都不能 |
[04:50] | Josslyn! | 乔斯琳 |
[04:52] | I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[04:53] | All right. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[04:55] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[04:59] | Hold your Australian horses. | 别激动 |
[05:00] | This person calls my house | 这个人说我的房子 |
[05:02] | “an offense to people with taste” — an offense. | 是对有品位的人的冒犯 冒犯 |
[05:03] | Okay. Harry, stop that. | 好了 哈利 别看了 |
[05:04] | I told you not to look at the real-estate website. | 我早就让你别看地产网站了 |
[05:06] | And everyone hated the color of the guest room. Everyone. | 每个人都讨厌客房的颜色 每个人 |
[05:09] | You do understand that nobody reads those comments. | 你肯定知道没人看那些评论的 |
[05:11] | – W-who are you texting? – My painter. | -你给谁发短信呢 -我的粉刷工 |
[05:13] | I told Savi over and over we need to upgrade that guest room | 我反复告诉萨维我们得装修一下客房 |
[05:16] | before it goes on the market. | 卖之前就说了 |
[05:17] | Actually, correction. | 事实上 更正一下 |
[05:18] | You told me over and over again, and I told Savi. | 是你反复告诉我 我告诉萨维 |
[05:21] | Right, so tell her the painter is coming today between — | 对 那你去告诉她今天粉刷工就来 |
[05:22] | No! | 我不去 |
[05:23] | No. That’s not happening. | 不行 我不会去的 |
[05:25] | I’m not — I’m not gonna be the go-between anymore, Harry. | 我不会再做中间人了 哈利 |
[05:27] | Okay. Joss, look. I know — | 好吧 乔斯 听着 我知道 |
[05:29] | I know that this is awkward for you. | 我知道对你来说很尴尬 |
[05:30] | Just call her! | 你直接给她打电话 |
[05:31] | It will take all of five minutes. | 五分钟就搞定了 |
[05:33] | I-I don’t want to call her. | 我不想给她打电话 |
[05:34] | Fine. If you can’t talk to her, then text her. | 好 你不愿和她讲话 那就发短信 |
[05:36] | That’s why texting was invented — | 人们发明短信就是为了干这个 |
[05:37] | to avoid any chance of intimacy. | 避免亲密的机会 |
[05:39] | Joss, just one last thing, okay? And then that’s — | 乔斯 最后一次 好吗 |
[05:40] | that’s it. And then you can be done. | 最后一次 以后再也不麻烦你了 |
[05:41] | Harry, do you understand? | 哈利 你明白吗 |
[05:43] | This is exactly why we can’t work together — | 这就是为什么我们不能一起共事 |
[05:45] | – This right here. – Sorry. | -就是因为这个 -抱歉 |
[05:46] | Joss! Joss. | 乔斯 乔斯 |
[05:51] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我不行 |
[05:53] | If I could — if I could call her, | 如果我能给她打电话 |
[05:55] | if I could see her, I… | 如果我能见到她 我 |
[05:58] | but I just — I cannot, okay? | 但是我 就是做不到 |
[05:59] | So, yeah, I’m asking for your help. | 所以 没错 我求你帮助我 |
[06:01] | But not as my partner, as my friend. | 但是不是作为我的工作伙伴 而是朋友 |
[06:06] | Please? | 求你了 |
[06:11] | I say things I don’t mean all the time. | 我总是说言不由衷的话 |
[06:14] | Why do you think I’m a lawyer? | 你以为我为啥是律师 |
[06:16] | That’s what depositions are for. Adios. | 所以才宣誓作证 再见 |
[06:20] | Don’t get mad at me for what I’m about to say, | 别为我接下来要说的话生气 |
[06:22] | but I have to say it. | 我必须说出来 |
[06:24] | You look amazing. | 你看起来棒极了 |
[06:26] | You really know how to bounce back from a crash, mamacita. | 你真是擅长谷底反弹 小美人 |
[06:30] | Thank you. I try. | 谢谢 我尽力而已 |
[06:33] | So, are you married? Single? | 你结婚了吗 还是单身 |
[06:37] | Lesbian? | 拉拉 |
[06:37] | I am married. | 我结婚了 |
[06:40] | I’m actually going through a divorce. | 事实上 我正在离婚 |
[06:44] | So I guess that means I’m single. | 所以 我想我是单身 |
[06:47] | Fantastico. | 太好了 |
[06:48] | Then we should go out, you and I. | 那咱俩应该一起出去玩玩 |
[06:50] | As singles, not lesbians. | 两个单身女子 不是拉拉 |
[06:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:52] | I’m really not into – the dating scene right now | 我现在对约会不太感兴趣 |
[06:55] | as a straight person or a gay person. | 无论是直人还是同性恋 |
[06:57] | No, no, no, no, no. Just for fun. | 不 不 别误会 就是为了找乐子 |
[06:59] | Because — don’t tell anyone, | 因为 别告诉别人 |
[07:01] | But things between Dom and I are getting hotter. | 多姆和我之间 越来越热辣了 |
[07:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:09] | We were here, just us the other morning, | 那天早晨 就我俩在这里 |
[07:11] | and he accidentally rubbed my elbow three times. | 他意外地蹭了我胳膊三次 |
[07:16] | There was electricity | 我们之间很来电 |
[07:18] | like lightning bolts up and down my spine. | 就像闪电从上到下穿过我的脊椎 |
[07:20] | Ooh. It’s a good thing you didn’t get electrocuted. | 没把你电死真是好事 |
[07:25] | Hey, lady. | 嗨 女士 |
[07:30] | Well, she’s not ugly. | 她不丑啊 |
[07:31] | Yeah, welcome to my hell. | 是啊 欢迎来到我的地狱 |
[07:33] | So, Harry wanted me to tell you | 哈利想让我告诉你 |
[07:35] | that he hired a painter to repaint the guest bedroom. | 他请了个粉刷工重新粉刷客用卧室 |
[07:37] | We don’t need to be putting any more money into the house. | 我们不需要再往房子里扔钱了 |
[07:39] | People are loving it. | 人们很喜欢它 |
[07:39] | We’re about to get multiple offers on it — | 有很多人想买了 |
[07:42] | – multiple! – Easy. | -很多 -别急啊 |
[07:43] | Don’t inappropriately scream at the messenger. | 不要对着信使不合时宜地大喊大叫 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry. I just — | 抱歉 只是我 |
[07:45] | I don’t want there to be a messenger anymore, okay? | 我不希望再有什么信使了 |
[07:48] | I want to talk to Harry | 我要和哈利直接对话 |
[07:50] | like two normal people who spent 15 years together. | 像两个共同生活了15年的正常人一样 |
[07:53] | Yeah, but, Savi, the guy’s really hurting. | 好的 萨维 但他是真的受伤了 |
[07:54] | Just — just he’ll eventually get there. Give him some time. | 他早晚会想开的 给他点时间 |
[07:57] | You know what? I’m calling him right now. | 你知道吗 我现在就给他打电话 |
[07:59] | Or just completely ignore me. | 你也可以完全无视我 |
[08:02] | Hey. It’s Harry. | 你好 我是哈利 |
[08:02] | Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 留下口信 我会回电话给你 |
[08:05] | Straight to voicemail. No big surprise there. | 直接转到语音信箱了 不出所料 |
[08:08] | Please tell him no painters, okay? | 告诉他别找粉刷工 好吗 |
[08:11] | It’s crazy. | 简直是疯了 |
[08:12] | Well, that’s kind of a problem because I think the guy’s | 比较难办 因为我觉得粉刷工 |
[08:14] | already on his way to your house with paint. | 已经带着油漆在去你家的路上了 |
[08:18] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:21] | Craziness. | 疯了 |
[08:23] | Great chat. | 交谈甚欢 |
[08:27] | Hey. I need a favor. | 嗨 我需要帮忙 |
[08:29] | Well, hello to you, too. | 你好啊 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:32] | I-I just — I-I have to go home for a little bit. | 我只是 我得回家一趟 |
[08:34] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah, everything is fine. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[08:36] | But, uh, if I don’t get home soon, | 但 我要是不赶快回家 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna wind up wasting $1,000 | 我就得浪费一千美元 |
[08:39] | that I don’t have to paint a room that doesn’t need to be painted. | 粉刷一间本不必粉刷的房间 |
[08:43] | Well, couldn’t you just call off the painter? | 你不能叫粉刷工人离开吗 |
[08:44] | oh, I would love to do that, | 我也很想那样 |
[08:46] | but I don’t have his number because he’s Harry’s guy. | 但我没他的号码 因为人是哈利叫的 |
[08:49] | It’s Harry’s guy. | 哈利叫的 |
[08:52] | Look. Um… | 听着 |
[08:54] | I don’t know what to say here. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:55] | I mean, w-we have the meeting with the Tanner brothers and — | 我们跟坦纳兄弟有个会 |
[08:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:58] | And I will definitely be back before then. | 我肯定在那之前回来 |
[09:01] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[09:03] | All right. You know what? Don’t — don’t worry about it. | 好吧 这样吧 别担心 |
[09:06] | I will ask Mitchell. | 我去跟米切尔说 |
[09:07] | – Yeah, but Mitchell will say no. – I know. I know. | -但米切尔不会同意的 -我知道 我知道 |
[09:10] | And that’s — it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:12] | You know, go. | 去吧 |
[09:14] | Go, all right? Do what you got to do. | 去吧 好吗 做你该做的 |
[09:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:17] | I promise I won’t let this become a thing. | 我保证不会有差错的 |
[09:26] | Paintball and tequila. | 彩蛋游戏 龙舌兰酒 |
[09:27] | Cigar bar and Scotch tasting. | 雪茄吧 苏格兰威士忌品鉴会 |
[09:30] | Rollerskating and wine. | 滑旱冰 葡萄酒 |
[09:32] | Sensing an alcoholic theme. | 感觉像是酗酒主题 |
[09:34] | Oh, look. Here’s yours. | 看啊 这是你的 |
[09:36] | “Party.” | “派对” |
[09:38] | Very descriptive, April. | 非常言简意赅啊 艾普莉 |
[09:40] | You want to talk about why Daniel isn’t calling | 你想谈谈为什么丹尼尔没打电话 |
[09:42] | or you want to explain to me what a parent party is? | 还是你想跟我解释下什么是家长派对 |
[09:45] | I’m open to either. | 我都洗耳恭听 |
[09:47] | They’re like these mini fundraisers. | 就跟这些迷你筹款活动差不多 |
[09:49] | The school asks parents to throw parties for other parents | 学校要求家长们为其他家长办派对 |
[09:51] | and charge them to come | 收费参加 |
[09:53] | so that they can give the money back to the school. | 这样钱又经转到学校那里了 |
[09:55] | Why doesn’t the school just ask for more money? | 为什么学校不多收点钱 |
[09:57] | Because we’re supposed to be having fun. | 因为我们该好好玩玩啊 |
[09:59] | See how much fun I’m having? | 你没看到我玩得很开心吗 |
[10:01] | So what is your party? | 那你的派对主题是什么 |
[10:05] | Pizza and beer. | 披萨和啤酒 |
[10:09] | I’m canceling. | 我要取消 |
[10:10] | Better to have no party than a terrible party. | 与其办个糟糕的派对不如不办 |
[10:12] | Cancel?! | 取消 |
[10:14] | Two words, sweetie — “social suicide.” | 两个词 亲爱的 “社交自杀” |
[10:16] | So what? It’s not like these are my real friends. | 那又如何 我跟那些人又不是真正的朋友 |
[10:18] | I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about Lucy. | 我没说你 我说的是露西 |
[10:21] | You screw this up, | 你把这个搞砸了 |
[10:22] | she’s Ralph Macchio before he met Mr. Miyagi. | 他遇到宫城先生前 她就是拉尔夫·马奇奥 |
[10:25] | Wax on. | 打起精神 |
[10:26] | No, what you need to do is regroup | 你只需要重新编排 |
[10:27] | and come up with something spectacular. | 想点惊艳的主意 |
[10:29] | In four hours? | 在四个小时内吗 |
[10:31] | Even if Joss helped me, there is no — | 即便乔斯帮我 也没… |
[10:32] | Who said anything about Joss? | 谁提到乔斯了 |
[10:36] | What… | 怎么… |
[10:38] | Oh. Hey, sweetie. Hey, Peyton. | 亲爱的 佩顿 |
[10:40] | I didn’t know you girls were coming over. | 我不知道你们会过来 |
[10:42] | I texted you from Peyton’s phone like an hour ago. | 我大概一个小时前用佩顿的手机发你短信了 |
[10:45] | What? I never — never got that. | 什么 我没 没收到啊 |
[10:48] | We just need a couple frappes, and we’ll be on our way. | 我们只想拿几杯冰沙就走 |
[10:50] | Are you girls going to the mall? | 你们要去商场吗 |
[10:52] | The mall. | 商场 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:55] | I thought that was supposed to be a joke. | 我以为那是个笑话 |
[10:56] | Oh, we’re going over to my house. | 我们要去我家 |
[10:58] | My mom just put in a steam room. | 我妈妈刚装修了一间蒸汽浴室 |
[10:59] | Oh. Well, that sounds nice, too. | 那听起来也很不错 |
[11:03] | You know, Peyton, I would love to meet your parents. | 佩顿 我很想见见你的父母 |
[11:04] | Are they coming to my party tonight? | 他们今晚来参加我的派对吗 |
[11:06] | The one called “Party”? | 叫”派对”的那个吗 |
[11:09] | Doubtful. | 我不确定 |
[11:13] | They can do cocktails Thursday between 5:30 and 6:30, | 周四五点半到六点半他们可以喝鸡尾酒 |
[11:16] | if that works for you. | 这个时间你方便的话 |
[11:18] | That works for me. Thank you, Peyton. | 我方便 谢谢你 佩顿 |
[11:20] | No prob. | 不客气 |
[11:21] | So how about those frappys? | 那冰沙呢 |
[11:25] | No frappys. | 没有冰沙 |
[11:29] | Just juice boxes. | 只有盒装果汁 |
[11:36] | I had a lot of concerns | 我很担忧 |
[11:38] | with his consistency with the medication. | 他的用药连贯性 |
[11:40] | I wasn’t sure how many doses he was skipping. | 我不知道他少用了多少剂量 |
[11:43] | Yeah. Well, I guess he, uh… | 是啊 我猜他… |
[11:45] | doesn’t come across as the most reliable patient. | 没像多数可靠的病人那样听医嘱 |
[11:47] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[11:51] | So, you look — | 你看起来 |
[11:52] | I’ve been meaning to thank you. Oh. I’m so sorry. | 我一直想谢谢你 抱歉 |
[11:54] | No, uh, you — go ahead. | 没事 你继续说 |
[11:56] | I know I didn’t call you back, | 我知道我没回你电话 |
[11:57] | but, um, I appreciated your message. | 但 谢谢你发短信给我 |
[12:01] | Not many people know what to say to a person who’s been shot at. | 没多少人知道在别人遇到枪击后该如何安慰 |
[12:03] | But you, you were good. | 但你 你很在行 |
[12:08] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[12:10] | You still working at the hospital? | 你还在医院工作吗 |
[12:14] | Actually, I just started on my private practice again. | 实际上 我又开始私人门诊了 |
[12:18] | Oh, that’s — that’s great to hear. | 太好了 |
[12:21] | I’m so relieved. | 我真是如释重负 |
[12:22] | Honestly, I was nervous about reaching out to you today. | 老实说 今天要见你我一直很紧张 |
[12:26] | I was such an ass, | 我简直是个混蛋 |
[12:29] | reporting you to the board like that. | 那样跟董事会上报你的情况 |
[12:31] | You did the right thing, Jacob. | 你做得对 雅各布 |
[12:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:35] | But I did it for the wrong reasons. | 但我那么做的出发点是错的 |
[12:37] | I was hurt that you didn’t reciprocate my feelings. | 因为你没有回应我的感情 我很受伤 |
[12:40] | Your feelings? | 什么感情 |
[12:44] | Romantic feelings? | 爱情吗 |
[12:46] | You’re kidding, right? What? Y-you seriously didn’t know? | 你开玩笑吧 你真的不知道吗 |
[12:50] | Um…No. | 不知道 |
[12:53] | How would I have known? | 我怎么会知道呢 |
[12:55] | I… | 我 |
[12:56] | I guess I need to work on my flirting techniques. | 看来我需要练习一下我的调情技巧了 |
[12:59] | Huh. I always thought I was so smooth. | 我一直以为我对你很殷勤的 |
[13:02] | Well, I-I got to get back to the office. | 我得回办公室了 |
[13:05] | But, um, we should — we should do this again some time. | 我们 我们应该有时间再聚一下 |
[13:07] | I’ll — I’ll call you. | 我会 会给你打电话的 |
[13:09] | That sounds great. | 这主意不错 |
[13:21] | Oh, my God! | 天那 |
[13:23] | I have had it with the Better Business Bureau! | 商业改进局那边已经搞定了 |
[13:25] | Seriously, what? Better than who? | 开什么玩笑 还商业改进 |
[13:27] | From where I sit, it’s all spin. | 我感觉那就是糊弄人的 |
[13:29] | Yep. Great. | 是的 很好 |
[13:32] | Okay. Yeah. Thank you. | 好的 是的 谢谢你 |
[13:34] | This is a phone. | 这是电话 |
[13:36] | When someone’s holding it to his ear, | 当有人把它放在耳旁的时候 |
[13:37] | it usually means – he’s talking to someone else. | 通常意味着 他在跟别人说话 |
[13:40] | Okay. Well, what’s got all up in your bloomers? | 好吧 你那边都怎么样了 |
[13:42] | My bloomers are fine. That was Vanessa. | 我这边一切都好 刚才是瓦妮莎 |
[13:44] | We just got a cash offer for the house. | 我们的房子有人出现金买了 |
[13:46] | – No. – Boom. | -不是吧 -厉害吧 |
[13:47] | – Already? – Yep. | -这么快 -是的 |
[13:48] | That’s amazing! Mazel tov, man. | 太棒了 恭喜你 |
[13:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:54] | Oh, uh, please tell me that this isn’t the whole offer. | 别告诉我出价就这么点 |
[13:57] | It’s a bit under the asking, I know. | 我知道比我们的要价低一点 |
[13:58] | But it’s solid and it’s cash, | 但这是实实在在的现金啊 |
[14:00] | and cash makes things go much more quickly. | 有现金 什么都更好办 |
[14:02] | A bit under? | 只是低一点吗 |
[14:03] | Harry, that’s like saying the Titanic was a bit under. | 哈利 这就好像是在说泰坦尼克号是艘小船 |
[14:05] | This is — no. Savi — Savi’s never gonna accept this. | 这简直 不行 萨维绝对不会接受的 |
[14:07] | She will when you use your real-estate expertise | 你拿出做房地产经纪人的本事 让她相信 |
[14:09] | to convince her it’s an amazing deal. | 这是笔好买卖 她会接受的 |
[14:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:14] | First of all, nice try on the flattery. | 首先 对你的恭维我很受用 |
[14:16] | Second of all, that is not an amazing deal. | 其次 这根本就不是什么好买卖 |
[14:18] | And third of all, you need to call her. | 第三 你必须给她打电话 |
[14:21] | Harry, I-I know you’re angry and you have every right to be, | 哈利 我知道你很生气 搁谁谁都会生气 |
[14:23] | but you can’t just ignore her and never speak to her again. | 但你不能忽视她的存在 永远不和她说话 |
[14:26] | It’s not realistic. | 这不现实 |
[14:27] | I really do not want to have this conversation right now. | 我现在不想跟你谈这些 |
[14:30] | Fine. But I-I’m not having that conversation with Savi. | 好 我也不想跟萨维说这些 |
[14:33] | If you want to accept that offer, | 如果你想把房子卖给这个人 |
[14:34] | you’re gonna have to call her yourself. | 你就亲自给她打电话告诉她吧 |
[14:45] | Take care. | 保重 |
[14:46] | Please. | 这边请 |
[14:54] | I am so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[14:56] | The painter wouldn’t leave until he spoke to Harry directly, | 粉刷匠不直接跟哈利通话就不肯走 |
[14:58] | who picked up the call right away, of course. | 后来让他们通了电话 |
[15:01] | And then his truck wouldn’t start, | 可然后他的卡车又发动不了了 |
[15:02] | so I had to call AAA. | 最后我只好给美国汽车协会打电话 |
[15:04] | You know, Savi, it’s, uh — it’s fine. | 萨维 没事 |
[15:06] | No, no. It’s not fine. You’re angry. | 不 怎么会没事 你生气了 |
[15:08] | No, I’m — I’m not angry. Do I seem angry? | 不 我 我没生气 我像生气吗 |
[15:11] | Uh…Yeah. A little. | 是的 有一点 |
[15:13] | Well, I’m not. I’m just busy. | 我没生气 我只是太忙了 |
[15:15] | And Tony covered for you in the meeting. | 开会的事托尼都帮你搞定了 |
[15:17] | So it’s no big deal. | 所以没什么大不了的 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I-I noticed that she was here. | 是的 我看到她在这了 |
[15:20] | Okay, I-I know you’re not gonna go there right now | 好 我知道你现在不会提跟她的事 |
[15:23] | because if you went there, then I might get angry. | 因为如果你提了 那我可能就真生气了 |
[15:25] | Tony covered your ass in that meeting, | 托尼帮你收拾了烂摊子 |
[15:27] | so whatever issues you have with her, please — | 所以不管你过去跟她有什么过节 |
[15:29] | No, no, no, I don’t have any issues with Tony, | 不 我跟托尼没什么过节 |
[15:31] | except for the fact that she keeps telling me | 只是她总是不停地跟我说 |
[15:33] | how electric it is every time you touch her elbow. | 你碰到她手肘时你们有多么来电 |
[15:37] | Okay, I’m — I’m — | 好吧 我 我 |
[15:37] | I’m gonna pretend like I didn’t even hear that. | 我就当没有听到过这些话 |
[15:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[15:43] | The fact is, I never should have let you go. | 说实话 我就不应该让你去 |
[15:46] | Here, I am your boss. | 在这 我是你老板 |
[15:48] | And that’s all there is to it. | 就是这么回事 |
[15:50] | I gave you the option to play the boyfriend card, | 你完全可以拿我是你男朋友来说事 |
[15:51] | and you took it and abused it. | 你却浪费了这个机会 |
[15:54] | No, Dom. That’s not what I did. | 不 多姆 我没有那样做 |
[15:56] | It is. It is. But a little piece of advice. | 是 就是 给你个建议 |
[15:59] | If you play that card in the future, | 以后再想拿男朋友说事的时候 |
[16:00] | don’t use problems with your ex-husband to convince me. | 别拿和你前夫的那些事来说服我 |
[16:32] | You throw quite a party. | 你这派对真棒 |
[16:34] | Thanks, Felicia. | 谢谢 菲利希亚 |
[16:35] | Unfortunately, we need to get going. | 不过 我们得走了 |
[16:38] | But it certainly has been exciting. | 我们真的玩得很开心 |
[16:43] | Jerry, now. | 杰瑞 快走 |
[16:51] | Do you know why they’re leaving? | 知道他们为什么走吗 |
[16:52] | Well, it’s not to have sex. | 不是为了回去嘿咻 |
[16:53] | That guy wouldn’t stop staring at the waiters. | 那个男的不停地在看侍应生 |
[16:56] | They’re leaving because Naked Men are serving tequila shots | 他们走是因为裸男酒吧六点半在家装店 |
[16:59] | in a home decorating store at 6:30. | 供应龙舌兰酒 |
[17:01] | Or as I call it, Monday. | 我管这叫 星期一 |
[17:03] | Speaking of which, I could use a shot right now. | 说到这个 我真的要来一杯了 |
[17:12] | – I’m so sorry. – No, my fault. | -真对不起 -不 是我不好 |
[17:15] | Um…You’re, uh, April, right? | 你是 艾普莉 对吧 |
[17:18] | This is your party. | 这是你办的派对 |
[17:19] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名成立 |
[17:20] | Oh, no. What? Are you kidding me? This is great. | 开什么玩笑 这派对很棒 |
[17:23] | Someone was saying that you, uh, own this store. | 有人告诉我 这家店是你的 |
[17:25] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:26] | Though this is not what it normally looks like. | 虽然通常这里不是这样的 |
[17:30] | Well, I’d love to see it someday when it’s not so… | 我希望哪天看到这里不是那么… |
[17:33] | “Eyes wide shut.” | 大开眼界 |
[17:38] | Can I get you a free drink? | 要我帮你拿杯喝的吗 |
[17:40] | – Yes. – Look at this. | -好的 -瞧啊 |
[17:45] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[17:59] | Are these people ever leaving? | 这些人什么时候才会走 |
[18:00] | No. Because they’re afraid to go home to their kids. | 他们不会走的 因为他们不想回家看孩子 |
[18:03] | Which is why I will never have children. | 所以说我永远都不会要孩子 |
[18:05] | I like my home. | 我喜欢我的家 |
[18:07] | So, what’s the deal with you and that hot guy you were chatting with? | 你和那个一起聊天的大帅哥是怎么回事 |
[18:10] | I think his name was Steven. He came with a friend. | 他应该叫史蒂芬 和一个朋友一起来的 |
[18:14] | It was like chemistry class with you two. | 你俩之间的火花迸发得好激烈啊 |
[18:16] | Well, he did ask me out for coffee, | 他确实提出要请我去喝咖啡 |
[18:18] | but I said I couldn’t go. | 不过我拒绝了 |
[18:20] | What?! Why? Did you not see his butt? | 什么 为什么 你没看见他的翘臀吗 |
[18:23] | Does tequila make you blind? | 难道是酒精蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[18:25] | It’s… it’s just not the right time. | 我只是觉得时机不对罢了 |
[18:27] | – I have a… – You have a what? | -我有… -你有什么 |
[18:29] | If you say boyfriend, I may murder you. | 你要敢说你有男友了 我绝对掐死你 |
[18:31] | I have Daniel. | 我有丹尼尔了 |
[18:33] | Yes, Daniel. | 是啊 丹尼尔 |
[18:34] | Daniel who you haven’t heard from in three days. | 那个三天都没给你音信的丹尼尔 |
[18:37] | – Because he’s out of town. – Right. | -因为他出城了 -是啊 |
[18:39] | I forgot there was no way to communicate from state to state. | 我忘了这是一个出了州就没法联系了的时代 |
[18:42] | April! | 艾普莉 |
[18:43] | You’re doing that thing you do | 你又犯老毛病了 |
[18:44] | putting all your eggs in one basket. | 把所有的鸡蛋都放到一个篮子里 |
[18:46] | The basket being Daniel, the eggs being your vagi… | 现在的篮子是丹尼尔 鸡蛋就是你的阴… |
[18:48] | I get it. And I am not. | 打住 我没有 |
[18:51] | You focus all your energy on one guy, | 你把所有的情感都放到一个人身上 |
[18:52] | and you end up freaking him out. | 最后只会把他吓跑 |
[18:55] | I promise. | 真的 |
[18:55] | Daniel’s feeling the pressure all the way in Virginia. | 丹尼尔在维吉尼亚都能感觉压力山大 |
[18:57] | – Vermont. – Same thing. | -是佛蒙特 -一个道理 |
[18:59] | The point is, Daniel won’t ever call | 重点是 如果你不见见别的男人 |
[19:02] | until you go out with someone else. | 丹尼尔就不会联系你 |
[19:03] | Trust me. That’s how the universe works. | 相信我 这是放之四海皆准的真理 |
[19:12] | So, you knew Jacob liked me? | 这么说 你知道雅各布喜欢我 |
[19:14] | Of course. We all did. | 当然 我们都看出来了 |
[19:16] | So why didn’t I notice? | 那我怎么没看出来 |
[19:17] | Because you’re blind to your effects on men. | 因为你对自己的魅力毫无所知 |
[19:19] | It’s kind of endearing. | 其实还挺讨喜的 |
[19:21] | My profession is all about reading people, | 我的职业就是看人识人 |
[19:23] | and I completely misread Jacob. | 可我却完全看错了雅各布 |
[19:26] | Well, to be fair, you know, Karen, | 说实话 凯伦 |
[19:28] | you weren’t really in the most “Datey” place last year. | 去年一年你就没有约过会 |
[19:30] | When was the last time you were even on a date? | 你上一次约会是什么时候了 |
[19:32] | Like, a real date that wasn’t with a patient or his kid? | 真正的约会 不是和你的患者或是他的孩子 |
[19:37] | I guess probably in 2000… | 应该是2000年的时候吧 |
[19:39] | Stop right there. | 打住打住 |
[19:41] | If you are naming the year, it’s been way too long. | 如果都精确到年了 那是真的有好一阵子了 |
[19:43] | You need to get back out there, sister. | 赶紧重新披挂上场吧 姐姐 |
[19:46] | All right, switch. I’m over this bag. | 咱们换换 我不想打沙包了 |
[19:53] | You know, I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[19:55] | It feels too soon. | 感觉太突然了 |
[19:56] | Are you kidding? No. It’s perfect timing. | 开什么玩笑 现在正好 |
[19:58] | You’re back in practice. You have a new place. | 你又开始工作了 还换了新地方 |
[20:00] | It’s a fresh start. | 这是个全新的开始 |
[20:01] | I’ll make you an online profile like I did for April. | 我可以把你挂到约会网站上 像艾普莉那样 |
[20:03] | It’ll be fun. | 很有意思的 |
[20:05] | That’s okay. | 算了 |
[20:06] | – Come on! – I agree with you, | -别这样 -我同意你的话 |
[20:08] | just not about online dating. | 但不是说约会网站 |
[20:11] | But it’s time to get back out there. | 而是我确实需要重新上场了 |
[20:13] | And I think I know where to start. | 而且我知道我该如何开始 |
[20:18] | Hey, Savi. | 萨维 |
[20:21] | Vanessa. | 瓦妮莎 |
[20:24] | Oh, God. Did we have a meeting today? | 天呐 我们今天约了吗 |
[20:26] | I’m so sorry. I’ve just been totally scattered lately. | 真抱歉 我最近浑浑噩噩的 |
[20:29] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[20:29] | I’m just here to get a few signatures to close the deal. | 我只是来找你签几个字 把合同定了 |
[20:34] | The deal? | 合同 |
[20:36] | Let me guess. You never talked to Harry. | 我猜猜 你没和哈利谈过 |
[20:38] | No. Wait. | 没有 等等 |
[20:40] | Are you saying that he accepted an offer without telling me? | 你是说他没告诉我 就直接接受了这份协议 |
[20:44] | I had no idea. I assumed he told you. | 我也不知道 我以为他告诉你了 |
[20:46] | No. He didn’t. | 没有 他没和我说 |
[20:50] | I mean, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:51] | But I can’t accept any offer on the house. | 但我不能接受关于那所房子的任何出价 |
[20:54] | And until I speak to Harry, | 而且在我和哈利谈过之前 |
[20:55] | I don’t think we should do anything with the house. | 那幢房子也不能动 |
[20:58] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[21:00] | To save time, | 为了节省我们大家的时间 |
[21:02] | why don’t you just let me know when that happens? | 等你们谈好了再通知我吧 |
[21:08] | This is crazy. | 搞什么啊 |
[21:13] | It’s Harry. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 我是哈利 我会在收到留言后回电的 |
[21:15] | Harry, it’s Savi. | 哈利 我是萨维 |
[21:17] | We really need to talk, okay? C-can you call me back? | 我们真的需要谈一谈 能否给我回个电话 |
[21:19] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[21:31] | So, then I got to four cars, | 后来我有了四辆车 |
[21:34] | and how could I stop? | 根本停不下来 |
[21:37] | I definitely don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:38] | I guess I’ve always had a collector’s mentality, you know? | 我觉得自己就是个收藏家 你说呢 |
[21:42] | Same thing as when I was a kid with baseball cards. | 小时候我就喜欢收集棒球卡 |
[21:44] | You just… you can’t stop with one pack. | 集齐一套后就收不住了 |
[21:46] | And you just can’t stop with one car. | 有了一辆车后就忍不住买第二辆 |
[21:50] | Yeah, well, unless it’s a Jeep, in my case. | 我有一辆吉普就够了 |
[21:52] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我的意思 |
[21:53] | I-I give to charity, too. | 我也做慈善的 |
[21:55] | I usually… I keep it anonymous, | 但一般都是匿名捐款的 |
[21:57] | but, yeah. | 不过 没错 |
[22:01] | I’m pretty generous. | 我是很大方的 |
[22:04] | Well, that’s nice of you. | 你人还挺好的 |
[22:07] | Well, I-I really should be getting going. | 我真的该走了 |
[22:10] | I have to say, | 我想说 |
[22:11] | I am proud that we did not | 我很高兴咱们完全没有 |
[22:13] | talk about our kids at all. | 聊孩子的事 |
[22:16] | It’s just nice to be… adults, you know? | 单纯地当大人 就是好 |
[22:26] | Thank you very much for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[22:31] | Oh, hey. Hey! Pal, it’s 11:30 in the morning. | 朋友 现在可是早上11点半 |
[22:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. Uh, I guess I misread the signs. | 对不起 可能我猜错你的意思了 |
[22:39] | So, uh… That’s a no on the kiss? | 那么 就不能接吻喽 |
[22:44] | Yeah, that’s a no. | 是的 不能 |
[22:46] | Well, maybe next time we just make it… | 那下次或许可以… |
[22:49] | later in the day. | 晚一点 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:51] | I’ll, uh, see you at school, Steven. | 学校见 史蒂芬 |
[22:53] | All right. Thanks again. | 好的 再次感谢 |
[22:58] | Don’t take no for an answer. | 不要轻易放弃 |
[22:59] | You keep calling him till we get those signatures. | 你继续打电话 直到把签名搞到手 |
[23:01] | All right? All right. Let me know when you do. | 行吗 什么时候搞到了通知我 |
[23:06] | Uh, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:07] | I have some questions about the Fenton deal. | 关于芬顿的案子我有几个问题 |
[23:10] | All right. Shoot. | 好的 说吧 |
[23:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:12] | I really don’t have questions about the Fenton deal. | 其实我对芬顿的案子没有问题 |
[23:15] | I’ve got that nailed down. | 我已经搞定了 |
[23:17] | But I do have to talk to you about something. | 不过我确实有话要对你说 |
[23:20] | And I don’t mean to… get anybody in trouble. | 我不想给任何人带来麻烦 |
[23:23] | No. What is it, Toni? | 没事 怎么了 托尼 |
[23:24] | It’s Savi. | 是萨维 |
[23:26] | Let me start by saying, | 首先我想说 |
[23:27] | I’m sure it would be completely different | 如果我们没有共处一间办公室 |
[23:30] | if we weren’t sharing an office. | 事情就完全不会这个样子 |
[23:32] | Yeah. There’s no need for a preamble. | 没有必要兜圈子 |
[23:33] | Just… What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[23:36] | I know she’s been through a difficult time, | 我知道她正处于困难时期 |
[23:39] | but there’s just a lot of personal stuff going on, | 但是她的私事太多了 |
[23:43] | and it’s hard to get the work done. | 非常影响她的工作 |
[23:45] | Visits from her sister, her realtor, | 她的妹妹 房产经纪人都来找她 |
[23:48] | the constant personal calls to someone named…Harry. | 还有不停给一个人打电话 叫哈利的 |
[23:53] | All right, look. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Let me just stop you right there. | 我先打断你一下 |
[23:56] | Now, w-we’re not looking for you guys to share an office forever. | 我们并不打算让你们一直共用一间办公室 |
[23:58] | We’re — we’re looking to change that. | 我们正在找解决的办法 |
[24:00] | – Oh, good. – But more importantly, | -好的 -但是更重要的是 |
[24:02] | Savi’s been here a long time — | 萨维在这儿待了很久了 |
[24:04] | You know, a lot longer than you. | 比你久得多 |
[24:07] | And you’re right. She has been through a lot. | 你说的没错 她受了不少罪 |
[24:08] | So I think a little respect | 所以我觉得尊重 |
[24:10] | and patience would go a long way. | 和耐心在一段时间内是必要的 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:15] | Oh, there’s — – there’s no need to be sorry. | 没有必要道歉 |
[24:17] | I mean, we’re all just… | 我们只是… |
[24:18] | We’re all just adjusting here. | 我们都在适应 |
[24:23] | That’s exactly it. | 确实如此 |
[24:27] | I’m having a hard time adjusting to the change, | 我正在艰难地适应这些改变 |
[24:30] | especially the change between us. | 特别是你我之间的改变 |
[24:33] | You’ve shown me the ropes around here | 你在工作上悉心指导我 |
[24:35] | and put me on some incredible cases. | 还让我参与一些很棒的案子 |
[24:38] | And now every time you come into my office, | 现在你每次来我办公室 |
[24:41] | it’s… always to talk to her. | 却总是找她说话 |
[24:45] | It’s nothing personal. | 与个人无关 |
[24:47] | You’ve got cases. Savi’s got cases. | 你有案子 萨维也有案子 |
[24:49] | It’s all about the, uh — it’s all about the work. | 都是跟… 跟工作有关 |
[24:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:54] | I was just hoping that it could be about more than that. | 我只是希望能够更进一步 |
[25:01] | I like you, Dom. | 我喜欢你 多姆 |
[25:07] | Toni, um, I’m — I’m flattered. | 托尼 我很荣幸 |
[25:12] | But it’s — – it’s just not a possibility | 但是我们是不可能的 |
[25:14] | for a variety of reasons, | 原因有很多 |
[25:15] | not the least of which is that I’m your boss. | 更不用说我还是你的上司了 |
[25:19] | Right. | 对 |
[25:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:23] | Uh, I feel like a complete idiot. | 我感觉自己像个大傻瓜 |
[25:25] | Oh, no. No. | 不不 |
[25:28] | Can we pretend this conversation never happened? | 能假装刚刚的一幕没有发生过吗 |
[25:29] | I-it’s forgotten. | 已经忘了 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:51] | It just doesn’t feel right. | 感觉就是不太对劲 |
[25:53] | Well, it certainly looks right. | 再对劲不过了 |
[25:54] | And I say that as a former lesbian. | 我可是用前拉拉的身份去看的 |
[25:56] | Is it a bit too much? | 会不会有点过 |
[25:58] | No, take it from someone who’s had more dates | 不过 某人上周的约会 |
[26:00] | in the last week than you have in the last two years. | 比你这两年的约会还多 听话吧 |
[26:02] | There’s no such thing as too much. | 一点也不过 |
[26:05] | You look gorgeous. | 你看着太漂亮了 |
[26:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:07] | I’m still changing. | 我还是要换 |
[26:09] | No! | 不要 |
[26:12] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别动 别动 |
[26:13] | Hello? Okay. Yeah. Let him up. | 你好 好的 让他上来 |
[26:16] | Too late. He’s here. | 太晚了 他来了 |
[26:18] | Off you go. | 去你的吧 |
[26:20] | Okay, honey. Listen. It’s just a date, okay? | 亲爱的 只是个约会好吗 |
[26:23] | You’re just dipping your toe in the pool. | 你只是刚刚踏进池子里 |
[26:25] | You don’t have to go skinny dipping. | 又不是让你裸泳 |
[26:27] | Ooh, unless you want to go skinny dipping. | 除非你想裸泳 |
[26:29] | “Skinny dipping” means sex. | “裸泳”意思是做爱 |
[26:30] | You’re a disturbing person. | 你真是烦得要死 |
[26:40] | Karen Kim. Damn. | 凯伦·金 靠 |
[26:42] | You look even hotter in real life. | 现实里看起来更漂亮 |
[26:46] | I meant… away from the hospital. | 我意思是你出了医院后 |
[26:48] | I knew what you meant. | 我明白你的意思 |
[26:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | Um, this is my friend Joss. | 这是我朋友乔斯 |
[26:53] | We worked together in the E.R. | 这是我在急诊室的朋友 |
[26:55] | Um, Casey, this is Joss. | 凯西 这是乔斯 |
[26:57] | Can I just say how psyched I am that you called. | 你知道你的电话让我多受宠若惊吗 |
[26:59] | I mean, completely surprised, but psyched. | 非常惊讶 但是很兴奋 |
[27:01] | Okay. You guys have so much fun. | 你们好好玩 |
[27:02] | I don’t want to see you home before midnight. | 不到半夜不要给我回来 |
[27:04] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[27:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:08] | Ooh. He’s cute. | 还挺帅的 |
[27:17] | Okay. | 来了 |
[27:20] | Okay! | 来了 |
[27:24] | We really need to work on our communication. | 我们真的需要加强沟通 |
[27:32] | What do you want, Savi? | 你想干什么 萨维 |
[27:33] | Well, I wanted you to call me back. | 我想让你回我电话 |
[27:35] | But since that wasn’t happening, | 但既然你没有 |
[27:36] | I had to come here to talk to you. | 我不得不来这里找你当面谈 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:40] | I assume this is about the house. | 我猜是房子的事吧 |
[27:41] | Yeah, did you really think you could sell it | 对 你难道觉得可以不和我商量 |
[27:44] | without talking to me first? | 就把房子卖掉吗 |
[27:47] | I figured you’d either like the offer or not. | 我想你只会对价钱满意或者不满意 |
[27:49] | Savi, you don’t like it, | 萨维 如果你不满意 |
[27:50] | we’ll wait for another one. | 我们就等下一个买家 |
[27:51] | But at a certain point, I’m not gonna pay the mortgage | 但如果你怎么样都不满意的话 |
[27:53] | if you’re gonna refuse every offer that comes along. | 我也不会一直承担房贷的 |
[27:55] | No, no, no, no. I’m not refusing anything. | 不 我不是想推掉什么交易 |
[27:57] | But this is a big decision, | 但这是件大事 |
[27:59] | and it’s one that we should discuss together. | 我们应该好好商量一下 |
[28:01] | It’s our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[28:03] | It’s not my home. It’s not my home. | 那不是我的家 不是我的 |
[28:06] | It’s just one last piece of business we need to settle | 这只是我们离婚前要清除的 |
[28:09] | before we can get divorced. | 最后一块拦路石 |
[28:15] | You know, you, uh… don’t have to be so mean. | 你不用这么咄咄逼人 |
[28:19] | You’re trying to hurt me. | 你是想伤害我 |
[28:20] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:22] | I’m not trying to hurt you. I’m trying to get rid of you. | 我不想伤害你 我只想摆脱你 |
[28:26] | We don’t need to talk anymore, okay? | 我们没必要再谈了 |
[28:28] | You’ve made your choice. | 你已经做出了选择 |
[28:29] | Yeah, but that doesn’t negate our life together. | 但那不能否定我们过去的一切 |
[28:31] | Of course it does. | 当然可以否定 |
[28:33] | Of course it does! What do you think?! | 当然可以了 你以为呢 |
[28:36] | That you can humiliate me not once, but twice. | 你以为可以一次两次地侮辱我吗 |
[28:38] | – I never… – twice! | -我从没 -两次 |
[28:39] | You cheated on me and I forgave you, | 我原谅你的出轨 |
[28:41] | and you still chose him. | 结果你依然选择他 |
[28:42] | I chose you, and you still chose him. | 我选择了你 但你依然选择了他 |
[28:49] | And now what? I’m supposed to be your friend? | 你现在还指望我和你友好相处吗 |
[28:51] | Why? | 凭什么 |
[28:53] | Because you — – you can’t stand the thought | 因为你不能忍受 |
[28:54] | of someone not liking you, Savi? | 有人不喜欢你的事实吗 萨维 |
[28:56] | Because you can’t stand being thought of as the bad guy? | 因为你不能忍受被当成恶人吗 |
[29:00] | But you are. | 但你确实是 |
[29:01] | You are. You’re the bad guy, Savi. | 你就是恶人 萨维 |
[29:05] | You’re the most selfish woman I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过的最自私的女人 |
[29:14] | You only chose me because you thought I might die. | 你只是因为觉得我快死了才选择了我 |
[29:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:21] | You had months to take me back, | 你本来有几个月的时间 |
[29:24] | but you couldn’t make up your mind. | 但你下不了决定 |
[29:26] | You were in. You were out. | 你一会疏离 一会亲密 |
[29:28] | And then you just totally disappeared. | 之后又消失不见了 |
[29:30] | I didn’t — | 我没 |
[29:31] | I didn’t hear from you for — for weeks. | 我有好几周没听到你的信讯 |
[29:34] | Then you just — you just showed up. | 然后你突然出现 |
[29:39] | So, what? I was supposed to trust you again? | 难道我还能再次相信你吗 |
[29:41] | I’m sorry. I-I couldn’t. | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[29:46] | So, yeah. | 是 |
[29:49] | I made some mistakes. | 我是犯了错 |
[29:53] | But so did you. | 但你也是 |
[29:57] | Are we done here? | 还有其他事吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 没了 |
[30:18] | Exactly how rich is he? Like, seven figures rich? | 他到底有多富 七位数 |
[30:21] | Eight? Nine? | 八位数 九位数 |
[30:23] | I think you’re missing the point here. | 我觉得你没找到重点 |
[30:25] | I didn’t even want to go out with him in the first place, | 我一开始根本没打算和他约会 |
[30:26] | and I let myself get caught up in it. | 现在却弄得自己无法脱身 |
[30:28] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[30:29] | They always blame the gay best friend. | 总是怪罪自己的基佬闺蜜 |
[30:31] | I am blaming me, okay? Not you. | 我是在怪自己 不是你 |
[30:34] | I just shouldn’t have – let myself get all caught up | 我就不应该搀和进 |
[30:37] | in all this nonsense, you know? | 这个烂摊子 |
[30:39] | Making some huge party | 要举办一个盛大的派对 |
[30:40] | to impress people I don’t even know, | 来取悦我根本不认识的人 |
[30:42] | Going out with a guy just so I can fool myself | 为了骗自己白日做梦 |
[30:44] | into believing I am something I’m not. | 而和人约会 |
[30:47] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:50] | It means you were right. | 我是说你是对的 |
[30:51] | I am a “one basket” kind of girl, | 我就是那种吊死在一棵树上的女孩 |
[30:54] | And Daniel is that basket. | 丹尼尔就是那颗树 |
[30:55] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[30:58] | You really think he’s never gonna call? | 你真的认为他不会打来吗 |
[31:00] | I don’t know. But what I do know — | 我不知道 但我想 |
[31:02] | that if he doesn’t call, he’s an idiot. | 如果他不打来 他就是个傻子 |
[31:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:13] | Hi. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[31:14] | Can I get an iced tea like five minutes ago? | 我要一杯冰茶 快点 |
[31:15] | Hi! | 你好 |
[31:17] | Hi. Mm. You look pretty. | 你好 打扮得真漂亮 |
[31:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:22] | Okay. Tell me everything — | 好 告诉我整个经过 |
[31:23] | Where you went, what you ate, | 你们去了哪 吃了什么 |
[31:24] | what you did, how it ended. | 做了什么 怎么结束的 |
[31:25] | Don’t leave anything out. | 不准遗漏 |
[31:28] | He took me to a pool hall. We ate buffalo wings. | 他带我去了台球馆 吃了布法罗鸡翅 |
[31:32] | That’s horrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[31:33] | Not my first choice, but it was fine. | 虽然不是我的第一选择 不过也还好 |
[31:35] | The whole thing was fine. | 整体上不错 |
[31:36] | Please tell me that he made up for his poor dining choices | 请告诉我他的床上功夫 |
[31:39] | by being a voracious lover. | 弥补了选晚餐的弱势 |
[31:40] | What? No. We didn’t even kiss. | 什么 没有 我们连亲吻都没有 |
[31:43] | Okay. So, this is the worst date ever? | 好吧 那这是你最糟的一次约会吧 |
[31:45] | Is that what you’re telling me? | 这就是你要告诉我的 |
[31:46] | I don’t think – it was the worst date ever. | 我不觉得 这是最糟的一次约会 |
[31:48] | It was just “Eh.” | 就是马马虎虎 |
[31:50] | – “Eh”? – But it’s fine. | -马马虎虎 -还好 |
[31:51] | It’s not like I ever thought Casey was the one. | 我从没觉得凯西就是我的命中注定 |
[31:55] | Well, then, why the heck did you ask him out? | 那你干嘛约他出去 |
[31:57] | Because you said I needed to get out there, | 因为你说 我应该出去约约会 |
[31:59] | and he’d already asked me out a bunch of times, so… | 然后他又约了我好几次 所以… |
[32:02] | Oh, no, no, no. | 天啊 不不不 |
[32:04] | You asked him out because you knew he was gonna say yes. | 你约他出去是因为你知道他会答应的 |
[32:07] | Karen, you can’t cheat the dating game like that. | 凯伦 你不能这样把约会当儿戏 |
[32:10] | You can’t ask people out | 你不能因为知道人家不会拒绝你 |
[32:11] | because you know they’re gonna say yes. | 就约人家出去 |
[32:12] | You have to ask them out because you want them to say yes. | 你约会的对象应该是你想与之约会的人 |
[32:14] | What if the person you want to ask out | 那要是你想约的人 |
[32:16] | doesn’t want to go out with you? | 不想和你一起出去怎么办 |
[32:18] | What are you, 12? | 你多大 12岁吗 |
[32:19] | Welcome to the 99.999% of people. | 欢迎来到正常人的世界 |
[32:22] | You ask them out, you get rejected, | 你约人出去 会被拒绝 |
[32:24] | it’s weird, you move on. | 这很奇怪 但生活还在继续 |
[32:25] | But you really got to want it, or else what’s the point? | 但你要真心诚意才行 不然还有什么意义 |
[32:31] | Seriously. What? | 说真的 怎么回事 |
[32:32] | Do they make their iced tea in India? | 他们做个冰茶要回趟印度吗 |
[32:44] | – Oh. Hey, you. – Hi. | -是你啊 -嗨 |
[32:47] | I was just gonna go lay by the pool. | 我就是想在池边躺一会 |
[32:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[32:50] | This is still my house, right? | 这还是我的房子 对吧 |
[32:51] | You didn’t accept an offer, too, did you? | 你不会也接受了一份出价吧 |
[32:54] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[32:56] | I couldn’t go in to work today. I just couldn’t. | 我今天不能去工作 就是不想去 |
[33:01] | Is everything okay? | 事情还顺利吗 |
[33:04] | Not really. | 不太顺 |
[33:07] | I went to see Harry yesterday | 我昨天去找哈利 |
[33:09] | to try to force him into talking to me, | 尝试强迫他跟我谈谈 |
[33:11] | and it was just awful. | 感觉真是糟透了 |
[33:14] | It was worse than I could have ever even imagined. | 比我想象的还糟糕 |
[33:18] | Sweetie, I’m sorry. Come here. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 快过来 |
[33:21] | Yeah, I should have listened to you | 是啊 我该听你的话 |
[33:24] | and just let it lie, given him some time. | 把事情放着 给他一点时间 |
[33:27] | No, no, no. Don’t second-guess yourself. | 不不 不要质疑自己 |
[33:30] | You did what you had to do, and now it’s done. | 你做了自己必须要做的 现在已经结束了 |
[33:32] | The worst part’s over, even if it hurt. | 尽管很痛苦 可是最糟的部分已经过去了 |
[33:35] | Yeah. It hurt. | 是啊 很痛苦 |
[33:40] | Well, hey. | 不过 |
[33:40] | At least now you can, you know, | 至少现在你能 |
[33:43] | get on with your life with Dom and everything. | 和多姆一起继续你的生活 |
[33:46] | Dom’s mad at me | 多姆很生我气 |
[33:47] | because I’m spending all this energy on Harry and the house. | 因为我把所有心思都花在哈利和房子上了 |
[33:50] | We got into this whole thing at work. | 我们在上班的时候吵了一架 |
[33:52] | It’s — it’s just all really a mess, | 真是 乱成一团 |
[33:56] | Which is why I accepted an offer. | 所以我 接受了一个议价 |
[34:01] | You did? | 你接受了 |
[34:04] | Well, I hope it wasn’t that crap offer that Harry wanted. | 我希望它不是哈利想要的那个糟糕交易 |
[34:06] | No, it’s a different offer. | 不 是另一个 |
[34:08] | Almost asking price, 45-day escrow. | 接近我们提出的价格 45天生效 |
[34:11] | Hey. You sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[34:15] | No. | 不确定 |
[34:17] | I don’t think I’ll ever be totally sure about it. | 这件事上我永远不会完全确定的 |
[34:23] | But I can’t keep holding on | 不过我也不能一直寄希望于 |
[34:24] | to something – that doesn’t exist anymore. | 某些再也不存在的东西 |
[34:43] | – Hi! – April. | -嗨 -艾普莉 |
[34:45] | Oh, it’s so nice to finally meet you. | 终于能见到你太好了 |
[34:47] | Peyton talks about you and your daughter nonstop. | 佩顿一直不停地在说你和你的女儿 |
[34:50] | – Oh! – I’m Samantha. | -是么 -我叫萨曼莎 |
[34:51] | It is so great to meet you, Samantha. | 见到你很高兴 萨曼莎 |
[34:53] | Come on in. | 快请进 |
[34:54] | My husband’s getting the wine from the car. | 我丈夫正从车厢里拿酒 |
[34:56] | You wouldn’t, by chance, have a decanter, would you? | 你有玻璃盛酒瓶吗 |
[34:58] | It’s a 1955 chateau haut-brion. It really should breathe. | 1955年红颜容酒庄的佳酿 醒酒后味道更好 |
[35:02] | You didn’t have to bring anything. You’re my guests. | 你们什么都不用带 你们是我的客人 |
[35:04] | Oh, it’s our pleasure. | 这是我们的荣幸 |
[35:08] | Steven. Nice to meet you. | 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你 |
[35:12] | It’s ni– hi. Nice to meet you, too. | 很高 很高兴见到你 |
[35:14] | Uh, here’s a little something to get us started. | 这是一份小小的见面礼 |
[35:19] | Great. Come on in. | 太棒了 快进来 |
[35:41] | Hey, Jacob. | 嗨 雅各布 |
[35:44] | It’s Karen. | 是凯伦 |
[35:47] | Jacob, it’s Karen. | 雅各布 是凯伦 |
[35:50] | Hi, Jacob! | 嗨 雅各布 |
[35:51] | It’s Karen! How are you doing? | 是凯伦 你怎么样 |
[35:57] | How are you doing? | 最近过的怎么样 |
[36:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:05] | Jacob. It’s Karen. | 雅各布 是凯伦啊 |
[36:07] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[36:09] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[36:11] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[36:11] | I just wanted to say how nice it was to see you again. | 我只是想说见到你非常高兴 |
[36:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 对对 |
[36:16] | I felt the same way. | 我也一样高兴 |
[36:18] | Oh, and I also wanted to tell you, | 我还想告诉你 |
[36:20] | um, I had a date last night. | 我昨晚出去约会了 |
[36:22] | Okay. Well, um, congratulations. | 好吧 祝贺你 |
[36:25] | Oh, no, no. No. I’m only telling you — | 不不 我只是想告诉你 |
[36:28] | um, I asked this guy out | 我约了这个人出去 |
[36:29] | because I didn’t have the nerve to ask you out. | 因为我没胆子约你出去 |
[36:33] | And I realized halfway through the date | 约会半路我突然明白过来 |
[36:35] | that I would have – much rather been with you. | 我更愿意 和你在一起 |
[36:38] | So now I’m calling you | 所以我现在给你打电话 |
[36:39] | like I should have in the first place. | 其实我刚开始就该这么做了 |
[36:41] | Wow. I-I did not… see that coming. | 我 我没想到 你会这么说 |
[36:46] | I know it’s a little out of nowhere, | 我知道有点突兀 |
[36:47] | considering we hadn’t spoken in eight months | 毕竟我们已经有八个月没说过话了 |
[36:50] | and you’ve said you didn’t have any feelings for me anymore. | 而且你说过你对我没感觉了 |
[36:58] | Oh, God. You’re not saying anything. | 天呐 你突然不说话了 |
[37:01] | This was a terrible idea. | 我真不该打电话跟你说 |
[37:03] | No, no. Karen, it’s not that. | 不 不是 凯伦 不是这样的 |
[37:05] | It’s just, you know, | 只是…你知道的…. |
[37:06] | there’s a little too much history between us, you know? | 我们之间经历的事太多了 |
[37:10] | I just…don’t think it’s the greatest idea. | 我… 只是觉得这样不是最好的 |
[37:15] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[37:17] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah, I’m here. | 还在呢 |
[37:21] | But look. Why… why don’t we… | 但是 要不我们… |
[37:22] | why don’t we get lunch sometime? | 要不我们找时间一起吃午饭吧 |
[37:25] | A… as friends. | 作为朋友 |
[37:26] | Sure, great. Great. | 当然了 好啊 |
[37:29] | All right, great. Well, I’ll… I’ll talk to you soon. | 好 那我… 我再联系你 |
[37:32] | And, Karen? | 对了 凯伦 |
[37:34] | Thank you for… for calling. | 谢谢你 打电话过来 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:50] | What’s going on in here? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[37:52] | Just finishing up my next art project. | 搞定我下一个艺术项目 |
[37:55] | – You all ready for bed? – Yep. | -准备上床睡觉了吗 -嗯 |
[37:57] | – Teeth brushed? – Yep. | -刷牙了吗 -嗯 |
[37:59] | So, how were Peyton’s mom and dad? | 话说佩顿的爸妈怎么样 |
[38:02] | They were… interesting. | 他们 很有意思 |
[38:07] | So, were they weird? | 那他们奇怪吗 |
[38:08] | Peyton always says they’re kind of weird. | 佩顿一直说他们很奇怪 |
[38:11] | They were perfectly nice. | 他们人很好 |
[38:13] | Now, hold on. I got something for you. | 等等 我有东西给你 |
[38:20] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[38:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[38:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:32] | Thank you so much! You’re the best mom ever! | 太谢谢你了 你是史上最棒的妈妈 |
[38:36] | Now, I just want you to know | 但是你要知道 |
[38:37] | that this is your birthday gift, | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[38:39] | Valentine’s day gift, Christmas gift, | 情人节礼物 圣诞礼物 |
[38:41] | and whatever else you can think of. | 所有一切节日的礼物都是它了 |
[38:42] | I thought I wasn’t allowed to have a phone. | 我还以为我不能用手机呢 |
[38:44] | Well, you weren’t, | 以前是不能 |
[38:45] | until I remembered how hard it can be to fit in. | 但是后来我想起了融入大家有多么困难 |
[38:48] | You’re not the only one | 你不是唯一一个 |
[38:49] | feeling peer pressure at your new school. | 在新学校感觉到同龄人带给你压力的人 |
[38:52] | Even at your age? | 你当年也一样吗 |
[38:53] | Yes, even at my ancient age, | 是啊 我当年那会儿 |
[38:56] | the desire to impress people doesn’t just…go away. | 想打动别人的想法不是一时半会的 |
[38:59] | But I got you this because you earned it. | 但这个是你通过自己的努力换来的 |
[39:02] | These kids may have more stuff than you, | 那些孩子拥有的东西可能比你多 |
[39:05] | but you have more heart. | 但是你的心灵更美好 |
[39:07] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[39:08] | now I get to reach you whenever I want. | 有了这个我什么时候都可以联系到你了 |
[39:10] | I’m sending my first text to you. | 我把我的第一条短信发给你 |
[39:11] | Oh. Standing by. | 好 准备接收 |
[39:18] | What is wrong with my phone? | 我手机怎么了 |
[39:20] | I may have changed some settings | 可能是我用你的手机时 |
[39:23] | while I was on your phone. | 更改了一些设置 |
[39:25] | There we go. | 好了 |
[39:27] | There’s my text message. | 我发给你的短信出来了 |
[39:31] | Who is Daniel, and why’s he texting you? | 丹尼尔是谁 他给你发短信干什么 |
[39:33] | None of your business. Play with your new phone. | 你别管这么多 自己玩新手机去 |
[40:01] | Hey, sorry I didn’t tell you | 抱歉我没告诉你 |
[40:03] | I wasn’t coming in to work yesterday. | 昨天没去上班 |
[40:04] | But I did let Mitchell’s office know, okay? | 但是我跟米切尔办公室那边说了 |
[40:06] | So don’t worry about… | 所以不用担心… |
[40:07] | Take a breath, all right? I-I’m not calling about work. | 别急好吗 我打电话不是因为工作的事 |
[40:10] | You weren’t? | 不是吗 |
[40:11] | No. | 不是 |
[40:12] | I’m calling as your boyfriend, you know? | 我是以你男朋友的身份给你打电话 |
[40:16] | Checking in on my girlfriend. | 看看我女朋友怎么样了 |
[40:18] | But I thought you were mad at me. | 我还以为你生我的气了呢 |
[40:20] | Yeah, I was. I was. But you know what? | 我是生气了 但是你知道吗 |
[40:22] | That… that was just me being stupid. | 那只是我犯傻而已 |
[40:25] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[40:26] | Look, I know you’re going through a lot right now, | 我知道你现在烦事缠身 |
[40:28] | and, yeah, I should be more sensitive to that. | 我应该更敏感一点的 |
[40:32] | Look. You can always talk to me. | 你随时都可以找我谈心 |
[40:34] | Even if it’s about Harry. | 即使是关于哈利的事 |
[40:39] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:40] | I should have never put you in that position at work. | 工作上我不该让你那样左右为难的 |
[40:43] | From now on, you are only my boyfriend after hours. | 从今以后 你下班后就只是我的男朋友 |
[40:47] | Deal. | 好 |
[40:48] | And I promise I won’t bring up that Toni stuff anymore. | 我保证以后不再提托尼的事了 |
[40:51] | That’s just… me being stupid. | 那只是我 犯傻了 |
[40:58] | Llisten. I’m gonna work from the office for a few hours today | 听我说 今天我要加几个小时的班 |
[41:01] | ’cause it’s quiet on the weekend. | 因为周末人少很安静 |
[41:04] | But, I can come over when I’m done if you want. | 但是加完班后我可以去找你 |
[41:08] | You know what? I’m still pretty tired. | 其实我现在还很累 |
[41:09] | But can I see how I feel later and give you a call? | 我一会儿看看情况 然后再打给你好吗 |
[41:12] | Sure. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[41:13] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[41:28] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[41:29] | Yeah. It’s Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[41:31] | We met the other day. I came for…the open house. | 我们前几天见过面 我来看房子的 |
[41:35] | Oh, yeah. Hi. | 对 你好 |
[41:38] | The house isn’t on the market anymore. | 可是房子现在不是待售了 |
[41:39] | I actually accepted an offer. | 已经有买家了 |
[41:42] | Oh, that’s okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[41:45] | Wasn’t really interested in the house anyway. | 反正我对房子本身也不是很感兴趣 |
[41:49] | I just wanted to meet you, Savannah. | 我只是想见你 萨瓦娜 |
[41:54] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |