时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | New business cards! | 新名片 |
[00:04] | I guess I misread the signs. | 可能我猜错你的意思了 |
[00:06] | My husband’s getting the wine from the car. | 我丈夫正从车厢里拿酒 |
[00:08] | You didn’t have to bring anything. | 你们什么都不用带 |
[00:12] | Steven. | 史蒂芬 |
[00:13] | I told you about Zack because I trusted you. | 我跟你说扎克的事是因为我信任你 |
[00:16] | You are playing with fire. | 你这是在玩火 |
[00:17] | I use a different name and take on a whole new persona. | 我用不同的名字 摇身一变成为另一个人 |
[00:20] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[00:21] | I’m just worried that this could be a little dangerous. | 我只是担心这样会有危险 |
[01:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:26] | Here’s to second chances. | 敬第二次机会 |
[01:28] | To leaving the past behind. | 敬把过去抛诸脑后 |
[01:31] | Boom. | 干杯 |
[01:31] | So, when’s this divorce of yours final? | 你离婚什么时候出结果 |
[01:34] | Soon as the ink is dry, baby. | 马上了 宝贝 |
[01:36] | Papers came through this morning. | 今早文件到了 |
[01:38] | Bury the lead, why don’t you? | 你真是深藏不露啊 |
[01:40] | This calls for another round. | 这要再来一轮 |
[01:42] | No way. | 不行 |
[01:43] | We are out of here. You’ve had enough, cheeky chops. | 我们要走了 你喝够了 厚脸皮 |
[01:46] | Oh, who cares what you think? | 谁在乎你的想法 |
[01:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:48] | You’ll thank me in the morning. | 你早上会谢谢我的 |
[01:51] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:11] | How are you doing? | 最近还好吗 |
[02:11] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[02:12] | That was the guy. | 他就是那个男人 |
[02:17] | Then I’m definitely buying you another drink… | 那我绝对要请你再喝一杯 |
[02:20] | Somewhere else. | 去别的地方 |
[02:23] | Okay. This is incredible. | 好吧 这太不可思议了 |
[02:26] | Satisfying, right? | 令人满意 对吧 |
[02:27] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[02:28] | It says “Whitener” on the tube. | 电视上说是增白剂 |
[02:30] | It should say “Silverer.” | 应该说是”亮银剂” |
[02:31] | It’s one of the many things that dentists do not tell you. | 这是牙医不告诉你的众多事情之一 |
[02:33] | You should invest in shares of Crest. | 你该投资佳洁士的股票 |
[02:34] | Uh-huh. I know. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | Oh, but listen — do not tell Harry | 但听着 别告诉哈利 |
[02:38] | that we got this stuff at a flea market, | 我们是从跳蚤市场买到的 |
[02:40] | because he’s super snooty about all of it. | 因为他会对此不屑一顾的 |
[02:42] | I just feel like since we’re a profitable enterprise now, | 我只是觉得 既然我们这是盈利企业了 |
[02:44] | we should have our own silver. | 应该有银器 |
[02:46] | Well, yeah. Obviously. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[02:47] | Do you want to go with me later | 你等会儿想陪我一起 |
[02:48] | when I drop this stuff off at Harry’s? | 把这些送去哈利家吗 |
[02:50] | He might make something yummy. | 他可能做好吃的哟 |
[02:51] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[02:52] | Um, I would, but I promised grandma June | 我想去的 但是我答应琼祖母 |
[02:54] | that I would take her to her mah-jongg game. | 我会载她去打麻将 |
[02:56] | Yeah. It’s like blood sport to them. | 她们玩得可激烈了 |
[02:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:58] | Plus I sub in for one of the ladies if they get the vapors, | 而且如果她们开始臆想的话 我得代替一名女士 |
[03:00] | – so… – Hmm. You’re sweet. | -所以 -你真贴心 |
[03:02] | Oh, I, um… | 我… |
[03:04] | got you something while you weren’t looking today. | 今天趁你没看见 给你买了样东西 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:07] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:10] | It’s a tiny sling-back! | 是只小小的露跟女鞋 |
[03:11] | Oh, my god. You’re so cute. | 天啊 你真可爱 |
[03:23] | We were just, uh, polishing some silver. | 我们只是在擦亮银器 |
[03:26] | Is that what you call it nowadays? | 如今是这样称呼的吗 |
[03:27] | – I’ll call you, uh, later. – Okay. | -我回头给你打电话 -好 |
[03:30] | Bye, Savi. | 再见 萨维 |
[03:30] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[03:33] | So, are we still fighting, | 我们还在吵架 |
[03:34] | or can I tell you how completely adorable you and Scott are? | 还是我可以告诉你你和斯科特有多可爱 |
[03:37] | We are kind of cute, aren’t we? | 我们的确很可爱 对吧 |
[03:39] | He seems nice. | 他看起来人很好 |
[03:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[03:42] | Uh, Zack called and said he needed to talk to me, | 扎克打电话给我了 说需要跟我谈谈 |
[03:44] | so we’re gonna go grab some pizza. | 所以我们要去吃披萨 |
[03:46] | Ah. Why does he need to talk to you? | 他为什么需要跟你谈谈 |
[03:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:55] | Yeah, okay. Later. | 好吧 回头见 |
[03:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[04:01] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[04:03] | I’ll pick you up from the airport tomorrow. | 我明天去机场接你 |
[04:05] | I can’t wait to see you. | 等不及要见到你了 |
[04:10] | Mm, I can’t wait for that, too. | 我也迫不及待了 |
[04:14] | Oh, Daniel, um, I got to go. | 丹尼尔 我得挂电话了 |
[04:16] | Lucy just got home. | 露西回来了 |
[04:17] | All right. See you tomorrow. Bye. | 好 明天见 拜拜 |
[04:20] | Hey, sweetie. How was the party at Peyton’s? | 亲爱的 佩顿家的派对怎么样 |
[04:23] | Amazing. | 超赞 |
[04:24] | We watched a movie in her screening room | 我们在她的放映室里 |
[04:26] | that hasn’t even come out yet. | 看了一部还没有上映的电影 |
[04:29] | Freeze. | 等等 |
[04:30] | What is that on your shoulder? | 你肩膀上是什么 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[04:34] | Peyton’s mom was cleaning out her closet, | 佩顿的妈妈在清理她的衣柜 |
[04:35] | and everyone got to pick something they wanted to take home. | 大家都可以挑选一件想要的东西带回家 |
[04:38] | Isn’t it pretty? | 难道不漂亮吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah, it’s pretty. | 很漂亮 |
[04:40] | It’s also a Gucci. | 这也是古琦的 |
[04:43] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:43] | What kind of a mom gives an 11-year-old | 哪种妈妈会给11岁的小孩 |
[04:46] | a purse that costs thousands of dollars? | 价值数千美金的包啊 |
[04:48] | This purse is more than your tuition. | 这包比你的学费还贵 |
[04:50] | Everything’s more than my tuition. I’m on scholarship. | 一切都比我的学费还贵 我有奖学金 |
[04:52] | Do you really think a gift like this is appropriate? | 你真觉得这种礼物合适吗 |
[04:55] | I guess it is to them. They’re super-rich. | 对他们来说是吧 他们超有钱 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to give this back. | 不好意思 你得把这包还回去 |
[04:59] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[05:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:02] | You put me in this school | 你让我念这所学校 |
[05:03] | and told me not to pretend to be something I’m not. | 让我做真正的自己 |
[05:05] | Well, I didn’t, and guess what. | 我做到了 你猜怎么着 |
[05:06] | They still like me. | 他们依然喜欢我 |
[05:07] | My friends are awesome, and so are their moms. | 我的朋友们都很棒 他们的妈妈们也是 |
[05:09] | I’m not giving this back just because you’ve got issues. | 我不会因为你不舒服就把包还回去的 |
[05:12] | I’ve got issues?! | 我不舒服 |
[05:13] | Stop trying to ruin my life! | 别想毁掉我的生活了 |
[05:15] | Little girl, don’t you talk to me like that! | 小姑娘 你不许这么跟我说话 |
[05:29] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[05:30] | Oh, you’re right on time. | 你没迟到 |
[05:31] | Look, I got you pepperoni and mushroom. | 给你点了意大利辣香肠蘑菇披萨 |
[05:33] | Only if there’s beer involved. | 还一定要有啤酒 |
[05:35] | Way ahead of you. | 早就点好了 |
[05:36] | Good woman. | 真贴心 |
[05:38] | So, what did you want to tell me? | 你要跟我说什么 |
[05:40] | My god, you’re practically beaming right now. | 天呐 你整个人都乐坏了 |
[05:43] | I bought something today, | 我今天买了点东西 |
[05:44] | something that I’ve always wanted. | 我梦寐以求的东西 |
[05:46] | A ’78 Ducati 900 SD Darmah motorbike. | 78年的杜卡迪900SD达马型摩托车 |
[05:50] | Yeah, it’s like you just strung a whole bunch of words together. | 我觉得你就是扔了一堆词给我 |
[05:52] | It’s a motorcycle. I found it on eBay. | 是一辆摩托车 我在易趣上看到的 |
[05:55] | Won it over two jackasses who kept bidding up the price, | 有两个混蛋一直在抬价 但我还是拍到了 |
[05:58] | but it’s still a major steal. | 而且价格也超划算 |
[06:00] | I mean, it needs a little work, but it is so sweet. | 需要整修一下 不过超酷的 |
[06:03] | And you only live once, right? | 人一生只活一次 对吧 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m happy for you. That’s great. | 我为你感到高兴 这很好 |
[06:08] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[06:09] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[06:11] | What would make you happy? | 什么能让你高兴 |
[06:15] | I am happy. | 我现在就很高兴 |
[06:17] | If you could have anything in the world right now, | 如果现在这世上的所有东西任你挑 |
[06:19] | what would it be? | 你会要什么 |
[06:24] | A baby. | 一个孩子 |
[06:33] | Harry, I’m here. | 哈利 我来了 |
[06:35] | What the blonde? | 这个金发姑娘是谁 |
[06:38] | No, don’t — do not wake her. | 别别 别吵醒她 |
[06:40] | – Is that Kate? – Yep. | -这是凯特 -对 |
[06:42] | Bugger. You didn’t tell me your sister was in town! | 真是的 你都没告诉我你姐来了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, she flew back with me. | 是啊 她跟我一起飞回来的 |
[06:46] | Just let her sleep. Come on. | 让她睡吧 过来 |
[06:53] | What’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[06:54] | Oh, later, partner. | 晚点再说吧 合伙人 |
[06:56] | It’s — it’s — you’ll love it. It’s for our business. | 这是… 你会喜欢的 是咱们生意用的 |
[06:58] | But first, I want to hear all about | 首先 我要听你说 |
[07:00] | the Aussie Davis family reunion, huh? | 澳大利亚戴维斯一家的家庭聚会 |
[07:02] | Who was the most insane? | 谁最疯狂 |
[07:04] | Who got drunk and embarrassed himself? | 谁喝醉了 又出了丑 |
[07:05] | Before we get into that, Joss, I, um… | 说这个之前 乔斯 我 |
[07:08] | I have some news. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[07:11] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[07:14] | I’m moving back to Australia. | 我要搬回澳大利亚了 |
[07:26] | – You’re what?! – I-I understand if you’re upset. | -你什么 -我知道你生气 |
[07:27] | – I know — – Why would I be upset? | -我知道… -我怎么会生气呢 |
[07:29] | I’ve just invested every penny I own into this company, Harry! | 我刚把所有积蓄投进了这家公司 哈利 |
[07:31] | I know. I know you did. I know. I’m sorry. I just — | 我知道 我真的知道 对不起 |
[07:33] | No, we were just getting going. Everything’s going so good! | 我们才刚起步 一切都很顺利 |
[07:35] | It is. It was. You’re right. It is going great. | 是的 你说得对 一切都很顺利 |
[07:37] | So, what the — what — why are you even considering this? | 那你 那你为什么还要这样想 |
[07:40] | Harry, I just bought platters, and I bought a gravy boat. | 哈利 我刚买了大浅盘和调味汁瓶 |
[07:43] | What the hell, man?! | 你搞什么啊 老兄 |
[07:45] | You know that I’ve loved working with you. | 你知道我很喜欢与你共事 |
[07:46] | I have. I’ve absolutely loved it. It’s just that… | 真的 我真的很喜欢 只是… |
[07:49] | When I went back to Australia, | 我回澳大利亚时 |
[07:51] | I…I ran into this old friend of mine, okay? | 我遇到了一个老朋友 |
[07:54] | The — the owner of this amazing seafood place right on the beach. | 他是海滩边一家超棒的海鲜餐厅的老板 |
[07:58] | I used to go there all the time as a kid. | 我小时候一直去那儿的 |
[07:59] | This guy was my hero growing up. | 他是我儿时的英雄 |
[08:03] | He — he had the best life. | 他的生活太美好了 |
[08:05] | Every day he’d surf at dawn, then open the place for lunch, | 他每天天亮就去海里冲浪 然后午餐开店 |
[08:07] | and be there until, you know, midnight | 接着一直待到午夜 |
[08:09] | because there was nowhere else he’d rather be. | 因为全世界他最爱这地方 |
[08:12] | Cooking food that he loved, treating everyone like kings. | 烹饪着他爱的食物 对大家都友好恭敬 |
[08:16] | You know, it’s — it’s heaven. | 那里简直就是天堂 |
[08:19] | And now he’s retiring. | 现在他要退休了 |
[08:22] | And he said the place could be mine if I want it. | 他说如果我要 那地方就盘给我了 |
[08:26] | It’s an incredible opportunity, Joss. | 这是一个难以置信的机会 乔斯 |
[08:28] | It’s something I’ve always dreamed of. | 我一直梦想的生活 |
[08:32] | What else can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[08:40] | This is something you’ve always wanted? | 这是你一直梦想的生活 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:42] | And you’d own the place? | 那地方会是你的 |
[08:44] | Every bit of it. All mine. | 每个角落 都是我的 |
[08:48] | Do I have to pretend to be happy for you? | 我要假装为你高兴吗 |
[08:53] | Well, I am anyway, jerk. | 不管怎样我还是为你高兴的 混球 |
[08:56] | I’m not gonna leave until the end of the month, okay? | 我要到月底才走 |
[08:58] | I-I know we’ve got some big gigs coming up. | 我知道我们还有几场大宴会要搞 |
[09:00] | I won’t leave you in the lurch. | 我不会留你措手不及就离开的 |
[09:01] | A month? | 一个月 |
[09:14] | I’m so sorry. I tried to wait up last night. | 真对不起 我昨晚想等你回来的 |
[09:16] | – It’s okay. – How’d it go with the client? | -没事 -跟委托人谈得怎么样 |
[09:19] | Nailed it. | 搞定了 |
[09:21] | But, uh, something else happened. | 但出了点别的事 |
[09:23] | I, uh, ran into Harry. | 我遇到了哈利 |
[09:28] | I didn’t see that coming. | 这可真没想到 |
[09:30] | They were leaving as I was walking in. | 我进去的时候他们正要出门 |
[09:34] | – “They”? – Mm-hmm. | -“他们” -是的 |
[09:35] | It was him and some woman. | 他和某个女人 |
[09:42] | Good for him. | 不错啊 |
[09:44] | You’re not bothered? | 你没不高兴吗 |
[09:45] | Not bothered. | 不烦心 |
[09:48] | All right. | 好 |
[09:53] | And your night? | 你晚上过得如何 |
[09:57] | It was good, actually. | 很好 |
[10:00] | I had an epiphany. | 我顿悟了 |
[10:02] | Yeah? About what? | 是吗 关于什么 |
[10:10] | April! | 艾普莉 |
[10:11] | Hi, Samantha. I’m so sorry to show up unannounced. | 萨曼莎 抱歉我贸然拜访 |
[10:14] | Oh, not at all. | 没关系 |
[10:15] | I’m just headed out for a seaweed wrap. | 我正要出发去做海藻泡浴 |
[10:16] | Can we walk and talk? | 我们能边走边说吗 |
[10:19] | – Sure. – Great. | -当然 -很好 |
[10:21] | There’s no easy way to say it. | 这很难开口 |
[10:24] | It was so kind of you to offer this purse to Lucy. | 你送手袋给露西真的很好 |
[10:28] | But we really can’t accept it. I hope you understand. | 但我们真的不能收 希望你能理解 |
[10:31] | Oh, God. I knew it. I am so sorry. | 天呐 我知道的 非常抱歉 |
[10:35] | I was cleaning out my closet, | 我在收拾衣柜 |
[10:36] | and Lucy just lit up when she saw it. | 露西看到这个包时眼前一亮 |
[10:38] | Will you accept my apology? | 你接受我的道歉吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, of course. I’m just glad you understand. | 当然 很高兴你能理解 |
[10:43] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[10:44] | Half the time I don’t know if I’m spoiling Peyton | 我总是拿捏不清我是宠坏了佩顿 |
[10:47] | or not giving her enough. | 还是给她的不够多 |
[10:48] | It seems like she hates me either way. | 看起来无论怎样她都讨厌我 |
[10:50] | I bet sweet Lucy is not like that with you. | 我肯定可爱的露西不会那样对你 |
[10:53] | Only every day. | 每天都这样 |
[10:56] | Oh, I’m just so glad our girls are becoming friends. | 很高兴我们的女儿能成为朋友 |
[10:59] | We should make an effort to hang out more. | 我们该努力一起多出去玩玩 |
[11:02] | You’re right. We should. | 你说得对 是该这样 |
[11:04] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚做什么 |
[11:05] | Uh, tonight, I don’t know. | 今晚 我不知道 |
[11:06] | My boyfriend is getting back in town. | 我男朋友要回来了 |
[11:08] | The artist? | 那个艺术家 |
[11:10] | Daniel. Yeah. | 丹尼尔 是他 |
[11:11] | Lucy showed me his website. His work is just gorgeous. | 露西给我看了他的主页 他的作品太棒了 |
[11:15] | Why don’t you bring him over for dinner? | 你带他过来吃晚饭吧 |
[11:16] | It’ll be just the four of us. | 就我们四个 |
[11:18] | Oh, I don’t want to put you out. | 我不想麻烦你 |
[11:19] | It’s no bother! | 不麻烦 |
[11:20] | Our girls are gonna be spending so much time together. | 女儿们会相处很久的 |
[11:23] | We should be getting to know each other, too. Right? | 我们也该互相了解 对吗 |
[11:26] | You know what? I’d love to. | 我乐意至极 |
[11:29] | Great. I’ll see you tonight. | 好极了 今晚见 |
[11:30] | OK. | 好的 |
[11:32] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[11:34] | Savi, come on. | 萨维 拜托 |
[11:37] | I could see it on your face. You hate the idea. | 我能从你脸上看出来 你讨厌这个主意 |
[11:40] | I don’t hate the idea at all. | 我一点也不讨厌这个主意 |
[11:42] | Look, I… | 我… |
[11:44] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 我不知道我是否准备好了 |
[11:45] | You were ready before. | 你之前准备好了 |
[11:46] | Yeah, of course I was on board before. | 之前我当然赞同的 |
[11:48] | Y-you were already pregnant! | 你那时已经怀孕了 |
[11:51] | You know, it — it was happening. | 木已成舟了 |
[11:52] | It… it was real. | 事实摆在眼前 |
[11:55] | But you have to admit, it wasn’t exactly a dream scenario. | 但你得承认 那完全不算是理想中的情况 |
[11:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:58] | Then what is the dream scenario? | 那理想中的情况是什么样的 |
[12:00] | Well, that we move in together. | 我们搬到一起 |
[12:04] | Not your place or mine, | 不是去你家或是我家 |
[12:05] | but a new place that we both love. | 是我们都爱的一个新家 |
[12:10] | And then we would get married. | 然后我们会结婚 |
[12:14] | And we’d take at least one incredibly extravagant trip | 至少去一次无比美好的奢华之旅 |
[12:18] | that we couldn’t take with kids. | 不能带孩子去的那种 |
[12:20] | And then we would come home to start our family. | 然后我们会回家开始组建我们的新家庭 |
[12:29] | When did you come up with this plan? | 你什么时候有这个计划的 |
[12:32] | During our first case that we were on together. | 在我们共同处理第一件案子时 |
[12:36] | Kept having these crazy thoughts like, uh… | 脑海中一直会浮现出这些疯狂的想法 |
[12:39] | “Wouldn’t it be amazing | 如果我能跟这个女人共度一生 |
[12:43] | to have a life with that woman?” | 不是会很美好吗 |
[12:46] | And here we are. | 现在我们在一起了 |
[12:48] | I’m finally where I want to be, you know? | 我的梦想终于成了现实 |
[12:51] | In my career, with you. I don’t know. | 在我的事业中 和你一起 我说不清 |
[12:54] | I just — I feel like the plan is finally falling into place. | 我感觉计划终于在一点点实现 |
[13:00] | Make sense? | 说得通吗 |
[13:02] | Perfect sense. | 完美的解释 |
[13:15] | Um, you’re, like, glowing. | 你好像 容光焕发 |
[13:19] | What’s happening with you? | 发生了什么事 |
[13:22] | what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:23] | You’re looser and shinier. | 你很悠哉 闪闪发亮 |
[13:25] | Something’s going on. Are you dating someone? | 一定有什么事 你在跟人约会吗 |
[13:26] | No! | 当然没有 |
[13:28] | I have a new face cream. It does a dewy thing. | 我用了新面霜 能让人散发水润光泽 |
[13:31] | Daniel missed his flight. He won’t be back until tomorrow. | 丹尼尔误机了 他明早才能回来 |
[13:34] | I’m sure you can live without him for one more day. | 我相信没有他你也能再活一天的 |
[13:37] | It’s not that. | 不是这个原因 |
[13:38] | But now I have to cancel dinner with Peyton’s parents. | 我现在得取消和佩顿父母的晚餐了 |
[13:41] | – Why? – I am not showing up alone. | -为什么 -我可不要一个人去 |
[13:43] | Have you forgotten that I went on a date with Peyton’s father? | 你忘记上次我跟佩顿父亲约会的事了吗 |
[13:48] | No, of course not! | 不 当然没忘 |
[13:50] | I literally told a hundred people that story. | 我大概告诉过一百个人那个故事 |
[13:52] | – You — what? – I’m kidding! | -你 什么 -我开玩笑呢 |
[13:54] | Sort of. What? | 算是吧 怎么 |
[13:55] | Honey, it’s gonna be awkward if Daniel shows up or not. | 亲爱的 不管丹尼尔出不出现都会尴尬的 |
[13:58] | You just got to push through the pain. | 你得努力熬过去才行 |
[13:59] | Yeah. I’m canceling. | 我要取消了 |
[14:01] | I hate to side with Joss as a rule, | 我通常不喜欢跟乔斯站在一边 |
[14:03] | but I think she’s right about this. | 但这次我想她是对的 |
[14:05] | She thinks I should have let Lucy keep the Gucci! | 她觉得我本该让露西留着那个古驰包 |
[14:07] | Hey, I never said that. | 我从没说过那个 |
[14:09] | I said that you should keep it and give it to me. | 我说你该留着 然后给我 |
[14:10] | I think Lucy’s very aware of where you’re making an effort | 我想露西能意识到你哪些地方努力了 |
[14:13] | and where you’re not. | 哪些地方没有 |
[14:14] | Her best friend’s parents asked you over for dinner. | 她最好朋友的父母请你吃晚饭 |
[14:16] | You should go for her sake. | 你为了她也该去的 |
[14:20] | We all agree it’s gonna be horrible, right? | 我们都一致同意会很糟糕的 对吗 |
[14:22] | – Absolutely. – Worst night ever. | -没错 -会是最糟的一晚了 |
[14:24] | Thank you. I hate you both. | 谢谢 我恨死你们了 |
[14:30] | Hey. Sorry. I didn’t know you were here. | 抱歉 我不知道你在这 |
[14:32] | – I would have knocked. – No worries. | -我该敲门的 -没关系 |
[14:34] | Harry’s just gone to get a taco | 哈利去买玉米卷了 |
[14:36] | that will apparently change my life. | 他说那东西能改变我的命运 |
[14:37] | – Oh, yeah? – Although I don’t really think | -是吗 -不过我觉得那玉米卷 |
[14:39] | a taco could do that to a person. | 没有那么大的作用 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, no. This one can. Trust me. | 不不 这个绝对有 相信我 |
[14:42] | I turned him on to them. | 我介绍给他的 |
[14:43] | So, I’m just gonna drop some stuff off | 我把这些资料放在这 |
[14:45] | for him to take a look at… just ideas for our next gig. | 让他看一下 是关于我们下个活动的想法 |
[14:50] | Actually, it’s probably our last gig? | 实际上 这可能是我们的最后一个活了 |
[14:52] | I can’t believe that he’s leaving. | 简直不敢相信他要走了 |
[14:54] | Yeah. He said you guys really had a good thing going. | 是啊 他说你们干得很不错 |
[14:56] | We did. | 是的 |
[14:58] | But you know what? It sounds like this… | 但是 这个… |
[14:59] | this restaurant back home is an incredible opportunity. | 他家乡的这个饭店对他来说是个很好的机会 |
[15:01] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以我又有什么办法呢 |
[15:02] | Yeah, it’s cool, I guess. | 是啊 我觉得那挺好的 |
[15:04] | What do you mean, you guess? | 什么叫”你觉得” |
[15:06] | Well, I wouldn’t say it’s incredible. | 那算不上很好 |
[15:08] | It’s cute. It’s fun. | 不错 挺有趣 |
[15:09] | It’s burgers and shrimp, bare feet on the beach. | 那里的汉堡和小虾 还能光着脚走在沙滩上 |
[15:12] | But it’s not like he’ll be doing any of his cavendish quail anymore. | 不过他可能不会再做那些复杂的菜肴了 |
[15:15] | Kind of sounds like a waste of his talent then, | 听上去好像是浪费了他的才能 |
[15:17] | – don’t you think? – Maybe. | -你不觉得吗 -可能吧 |
[15:19] | But it’s super low stress, and he won’t have to deal | 但是那里压力小一些 而且他也不用 |
[15:22] | with any of this L.A. drama anymore. | 再操心洛杉矶这里的破事了 |
[15:27] | And he’ll be home with people who really love him. | 而且他能回家 那里有真正爱他的人 |
[15:29] | Plenty of people love him here, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这里也有很多人爱他 |
[15:32] | Not like we do. | 不像我们那么爱他 |
[15:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:35] | Look, Joss, Harry was happy when he was back in Australia. | 乔斯 哈利以前在澳大利亚的时候很开心 |
[15:39] | He had a good and comfortable life | 他的生活很好 很舒适 |
[15:41] | until your bitch of a sister… I’m sorry. | 直到你那个贱人姐姐 抱歉 |
[15:43] | – Okay. – Sorry, but that’s how I feel. | -好吧 -抱歉 但我就是这么认为的 |
[15:45] | Ripped him away from everything that he loved | 让他抛弃了他所爱的一切 |
[15:47] | to bring him here and transplant him | 把他带到这里 移居到这里 |
[15:48] | -and dump him for someone new. – Okay. | -然后为了新欢又甩了他 -好吧 |
[15:50] | That’s not fair, Kate. | 这么说可不公平 凯特 |
[15:52] | He has no reason to stay in L.A. anymore. | 他已经没有什么理由继续留在洛杉矶了 |
[15:55] | He has nothing to show for his time here | 他在这里已经一无所有了 |
[15:57] | except for a bunch of failed dreams. | 只有一堆失败的梦想 |
[15:59] | – Failed dr… – His words, not mine. | -失败的梦 -这是他说的 不是我 |
[16:05] | And I told him, “Buddy, I’m a black belt in Karate. | 我跟他说 伙计 我可是空手道黑带 |
[16:09] | You really don’t want to mess with me.” | 你千万不要惹我 |
[16:11] | And he still made a move. | 可他还是动手了 |
[16:12] | So I…whacked him right in the eardrums | 所以我就打了他的耳朵 |
[16:15] | to mess up his balance, and then I blocked his punch | 让他失去平衡 然后我又挡住了他出的拳 |
[16:17] | and gave him a quick jab to the jaw, | 迅速戳了他的下巴 |
[16:20] | But I finished it with an elbow right to the temple. | 最后用胳膊肘打了他的太阳穴 |
[16:22] | Bam! Out! | 砰 倒了 |
[16:25] | Hey, I warned him. | 我可警告过他 |
[16:28] | So… | 所以… |
[16:30] | Rebecca, what happens now? | 瑞贝卡 接下来做什么 |
[16:33] | She tells you to get lost ’cause she happens to be my wife. | 她让你赶快滚蛋 因为她是我老婆 |
[16:36] | Wife? Look, buddy, I-I had no idea. | 老婆 听我说 伙计 我完全不知道 |
[16:40] | Babe, sorry I’m late. 405 was a nightmare. | 宝贝 对不起我迟到了 405路太糟了 |
[16:43] | You look stunning. | 你美极了 |
[16:44] | – What are you doing here? – I was hoping to find you. | -你在干什么 -我在找你 |
[16:46] | So, what do you say we go to the restaurant, | 我们去饭店怎么样 |
[16:48] | we grab a bite, talk about our day? | 吃点东西 聊聊今天的事 |
[16:50] | I’m sure Francois has a table for us. | 我相信弗朗索瓦肯定给我们留了位子 |
[16:53] | I’m all talked out. Let’s get to bed. | 我不想聊了 直接上床吧 |
[17:13] | Come on in! | 进来吧 |
[17:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:23] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[17:23] | In the kitchen! In here! | 我在厨房 这里 |
[17:27] | Walk straight, turn left! | 直着走 然后左转 |
[17:35] | Your house is beautiful. | 你家真漂亮 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry you had to let yourself in. | 真抱歉没人迎接你 |
[17:39] | Consuela has the night off, which is why I’m cooking. | 康斯薇拉晚上不上班 所以我来做饭了 |
[17:42] | Attempting to cook. | 试着做饭 |
[17:44] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[17:44] | Please. You’re my guest. | 别闹了 你是客人 |
[17:47] | Chop the peppers? | 能把辣椒切了吗 |
[17:49] | You look gorgeous. I should go change. | 你穿得真漂亮 我应该去换衣服 |
[17:51] | No, no, no. I overdressed. | 不不不 是我穿得太正式了 |
[17:54] | Well, I thought I would go cash | 我觉得我可以轻松点 |
[17:55] | since it’s just you and me tonight. | 因为今晚只有咱两个人 |
[17:58] | Just you and me? | 只有你和我 |
[17:59] | Didn’t you get my text? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[18:01] | When I got your message Daniel wasn’t coming, | 你说丹尼尔不来 |
[18:03] | I sent Steve off to play poker. | 我就打发斯蒂夫出去玩牌了 |
[18:05] | It’s better with just us girls anyway, right? | 只有我们女的多好 是吧 |
[18:08] | Sure. Great. | 是的 太好了 |
[18:28] | Earthquake! Earthquake! | 地震了 地震了 |
[18:38] | Is it over? | 震完了吗 |
[18:42] | What are the chances that we can pretend | 能不能装作没看到我刚才 |
[18:43] | I didn’t just squeal like a little girl? | 像小女孩那样尖叫 |
[18:48] | You did whisk me into the doorway. | 你的确赶紧把我带到了门口 |
[18:50] | Well, I was using you as cover, obviously. | 很显然我是拿你当人肉盾牌 |
[18:57] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[18:59] | – You’re reading my mind. – Okay. | -你真懂我 -好的 |
[19:23] | My God. | 我的天 |
[19:26] | I don’t think there’s any way you could be more beautiful. | 我觉得你不能再漂亮了 |
[19:40] | I don’t know what to think anymore. | 我都不知道该怎么想了 |
[19:41] | The whole thing is driving me crazy. | 这件事简直让我抓狂 |
[19:44] | I mean, my point is, I don’t know who to trust. | 问题是 我不知道该相信谁 |
[19:47] | Harry says he’s doing it because it’s a childhood dream. | 哈利说他这么做是因为儿时的梦想 |
[19:49] | Kate says it’s because he has absolutely nothing here, | 凯特说是因为他在这一无所有了 |
[19:51] | which is a bald-faced lie. | 简直是赤裸裸的谎言 |
[19:53] | God, she’s so irritating. | 天哪 她太让人生气了 |
[19:55] | Do you realize that an earthquake | 你有没有感觉到 |
[19:56] | has come and gone since you’ve been talking? | 刚才在你说话时地震了一下 |
[19:57] | Harry could totally have the career that I think he wants | 哈利绝对能做出一番他想要事业 |
[20:00] | if he would just stick it out, you know. | 如果他能够坚持下来的话 |
[20:02] | What… what am I supposed to do? | 我… 我该怎么办 |
[20:02] | Let him go back to Australia | 让他回澳大利亚吗 |
[20:04] | because the thing that brought him here, | 因为那个带他来的人 |
[20:05] | slept with a co-worker, got pregnant with his baby, | 跟同事上了床 怀了别人的孩子 |
[20:07] | nearly died, and then, what, chose the other guy? | 差点死掉 最后还是选择了别人 |
[20:09] | Or… or am I supposed to be a real friend | 或者是当一个真正的朋友 |
[20:11] | and say something to him that he’s lying to himself | 跟他谈谈 他所谓的回澳大利亚 |
[20:14] | about what he’s going back to and… | 只是自欺欺人 |
[20:16] | Well, it sort of sounds like Harry’s just trying | 听起来哈利在经历了这些之后 |
[20:18] | To find something that makes him happy | 只是想寻找一些 |
[20:19] | after all the crap he’s been through, you know? | 能让自己开心起来的东西 |
[20:20] | Will it work? Who knows? | 会不会有用呢 谁知道 |
[20:24] | “Who knows?” | “谁知道” |
[20:26] | No, I-I find no comfort in “who knows?” | “谁知道”可不像是安慰人的 |
[20:28] | You know, working at some little shack on the beach. | 在海滩上一个小餐馆里工作 |
[20:30] | Do you think that’s gonna cut it for Harry? Probably not. | 你觉得对哈利来说能行吗 可能不行 |
[20:32] | He owned one of the hottest restaurants in L.A. | 他以前的餐馆可是洛杉矶数一数二的 |
[20:34] | for two years, right? | 有两年吧 |
[20:35] | He’s a rock-star chef. | 他是个明星主厨 |
[20:36] | That’s not a feeling a man forgets easily. | 这种感觉男人可不会轻易忘记 |
[20:39] | That’s true. | 确实如此 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | – Messenger just dropped this for you. – Great. Thanks. | -快递员刚给你送过来 -太好了 谢谢 |
[20:46] | You need anything else? | 还需要什么吗 |
[20:47] | No. I’m good, Molly. Thank you. | 没有了 莫莉 谢谢你 |
[21:11] | You ready to go? We’re the last ones here. | 准备走吗 就剩我们了 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I got another hour to wrap this up. | 我还得一小时把这个弄完 |
[21:15] | Okay. I’ll see you later, then. | 好吧 过会见 |
[21:18] | Your place? | 去你那吗 |
[21:19] | No, I’ll come to yours. | 不 我去你那 |
[21:20] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[21:24] | I just had a crazy dajavu. | 这种场面似曾相识啊 |
[21:26] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 怎么了 |
[21:27] | Last year when we would work late nights | 去年工作繁忙的时候 |
[21:31] | and everything was so loaded and tense. | 我们会加班到很晚 |
[21:35] | And now look at us. | 可是看看现在的我们 |
[21:36] | We’re saying “your place or mine?” | 说”去你那还是我那” |
[21:38] | like it’s the most normal thing in the world. | 就像是世界上再平常不过的事 |
[21:40] | It’s nice, isn’t it? | 感觉不错吧 |
[21:41] | It is. | 确实 |
[21:44] | But if someone would have told me last year this time | 但是如果去年这个时候有人对我说 |
[21:47] | this is how things would end up, | 事情会发展到这个样子 |
[21:50] | I would have laughed in their faces. | 我会一笑置之 |
[21:52] | So, what are you saying? | 你想表达什么 |
[21:53] | I’m saying that things change. | 我想说一切都会变化 |
[21:56] | Plans change. | 计划也是 |
[21:59] | The old me would never admit that. | 以前的我绝不会承认这点 |
[22:01] | But if everything had gone as I had intended it to go… | 但是如果一切都是按我的本意发展的话 |
[22:08] | I wouldn’t be here with you right now. | 我现在就不会和你在一起 |
[22:12] | So maybe it’s good to let go of plans. | 也许不再坚持什么计划也挺好 |
[22:16] | Just…make room for amazing things to happen. | 为美好的事情留下空间 |
[22:23] | Wouldn’t want to miss out on something amazing. | 我也不想错过美好的事情 |
[22:29] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[22:39] | Please make it stop. | 快停下来 |
[22:41] | You have to have just one. | 再吃一块 |
[22:42] | Your body can certainly stand it. Not a single ounce of fat. | 你的身体肯定能承受 不过一点点脂肪而已 |
[22:45] | That is not true. | 这话可不对 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. I have to take this. It’s my mother. | 对不起 我得接个电话 是我妈妈 |
[22:51] | I would ignore it, but she just got a neck lift. | 要不是她刚做了颈部提升术 我才不搭理她 |
[22:54] | Hi, mom. How’s the swelling? | 妈妈 还肿吗 |
[22:58] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[23:03] | If you’re gonna eat that, you got to do it right. | 如果要吃 就要用对方法吃 |
[23:06] | Steven. | 斯蒂夫 |
[23:09] | I lost big tonight. | 今晚损失大了 |
[23:12] | Don’t tell Sam, but we don’t have a Tesla anymore. | 别告诉山姆 我们的特斯拉没了 |
[23:17] | Here, let me do that for you the way it’s supposed to be done. | 我来帮你吧 应该这么弄 |
[23:22] | Thank you. That’s enough. | 谢谢 够了 |
[23:26] | Here. A little bit. Look at that. | 来一小点儿 看看 |
[23:27] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在神经什么 |
[23:29] | – Oh, it’s okay. – No, it’s not okay! You are disgusting! | -没什么 -什么没什么 你太恶心了 |
[23:31] | April, just wait. She… | 艾普莉 等等 她… |
[23:32] | Tell your wife dinner was lovely, | 告诉你老婆晚饭很好吃 |
[23:34] | but I am suddenly feeling sick. | 但是我突然感觉很恶心 |
[23:36] | Oh, come… | 拜托 |
[23:49] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[23:51] | Nice bed head. Did I wake you? | 头型睡得不错 我吵醒你了吗 |
[23:54] | Do we have a meeting that I’ve forgotten about? | 我们约了见面我忘了吗 |
[23:57] | No. Where’s Kate? | 没有 凯特呢 |
[23:59] | Kate is hiking, I think. | 她好像去爬山了 |
[24:01] | Good. Great. Come here. We need to talk. | 太好了 过来 我们得谈谈 |
[24:04] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[24:06] | Come here. Pull up a seat. | 过来 坐这 |
[24:12] | What… what… what is this? | 这… 这是什么 |
[24:15] | This is your life, Harry Davis. | 这是你的人生 哈利·戴维斯 |
[24:17] | Oh, no. Joss, I’ve not even had coffee yet. | 不 乔斯 我还没有喝咖啡呢 |
[24:19] | Coffee can wait. | 等会再喝 |
[24:29] | Look at how adorable and excited you were. | 看看你多么帅气 多么精神 |
[24:32] | Savi said you were so nervous opening night | 萨维说你首秀的时候超级紧张 |
[24:34] | that you puked four times and you barely slept. | 吐了四次 晚上还没怎么睡 |
[24:37] | – You remember that? – Yeah. | -还记得吗 -当然 |
[24:39] | But then look. | 再看这个 |
[24:40] | First night was a wild success. | 第一夜无比成功 |
[24:42] | Look at us celebrating with burgers and champagne. | 看我们在举着汉堡和酒杯庆祝 |
[24:42] | 改变经典 萨瓦娜餐厅 | |
[24:44] | And then the next week, | 然后下一周 |
[24:46] | you got a rave review in L.A. Magazine. | 洛杉矶杂志对你高度赞扬 |
[24:48] | And I quote, “L.A. has a hot, new Aussie chef, | 原话是”洛杉矶有一位帅气的澳洲厨师 |
[24:51] | “and his name is Harry Davis. | 他的名字叫做哈利·戴维斯 |
[24:52] | “His American contemporary cuisine is, | 他的美式现代烹饪 |
[24:54] | in a word, intoxicating.” | 一个词来说 醉人” |
[24:57] | Did you make this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[24:58] | No. I don’t scrapbook. What? Are you crazy? | 我不会做剪贴簿的 你怎会觉得是我 |
[25:01] | Ocd crafting is — is Savi’s thing. | 萨维才有手工强迫症 |
[25:04] | She’s been collecting this stuff for years, Harry. | 她收集这些东西很多年了 哈利 |
[25:08] | Why didn’t she ever show me? | 她为何从未给我看过 |
[25:10] | Mm, you know her. | 你知道她这个人 |
[25:12] | Everything’s always a work-in-progress. | 在她眼里什么东西都是半成品 |
[25:15] | She believed in you. | 她很信任你 |
[25:18] | I believe in you. | 我也信任你 |
[25:20] | When did you stop – believing in yourself, huh? | 何时开始你不相信自己了 |
[25:21] | Okay, Joss, look — | 好了 乔斯 你看 |
[25:22] | No, no, sit, Harry. Sit down. Just listen to me. | 不不 坐下哈利 坐下听我说 |
[25:26] | Maybe I didn’t know you | 也许我过去不了解你 |
[25:27] | when you were the little surfer dude | 那时你是冲浪高手 |
[25:29] | growing up in Australia wanting to be like the guy | 在澳洲长大 盼望能在海边 |
[25:31] | who owned the crab shack on the beach that you adored. | 拥有一个心仪的螃蟹小屋 |
[25:34] | But I know you now. | 但我现在了解你了 |
[25:37] | I do. | 真的 |
[25:38] | And I am damn sure that you’ve surpassed all of those dreams. | 而且我确定你已经超越了你的梦想 |
[25:41] | Joss, you’re gonna find another chef — | 乔斯 你会找到另一位大厨 |
[25:42] | No, this isn’t about me, stupid. This is about you. | 这与我无关 傻瓜 这是关于你的事 |
[25:47] | T-t-this isn’t about our partnership. | 这与我们的合作无关 |
[25:48] | This is about the guy that you became | 这是关于你变成一个什么人 |
[25:49] | when you were dragged here to this desperate, god-awful place. | 当你被迫陷入这种绝望的可憎的处境时 |
[25:53] | Because I’m pretty sure that you like that guy. | 因为我十分确定你喜欢那样的自己 |
[25:55] | That guy right here — | 这里的这个人 |
[25:56] | this guy is a force to be reckoned with, | 这个做自己热爱工作的人 |
[25:58] | working a job that he loves. | 能力非凡 |
[26:02] | Hey, I just — | 我只是 |
[26:04] | I just wanted to make sure you remembered that guy… | 我只是想确定你还记得那样的自己 |
[26:08] | before you left him behind, huh? | 在你把他丢掉前 |
[26:29] | Well, good morning, there, sleepyhead. | 早安 瞌睡虫 |
[26:33] | I made you some coffee. | 我煮了咖啡 |
[26:35] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[26:36] | Without saying goodbye? Not a chance. | 不辞而别 不可能 |
[26:40] | Milk, one sugar? | 加奶 一块糖 |
[26:41] | Black, but who cares? | 黑咖啡 不过 管他呢 |
[26:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:49] | I can’t remember the last time I woke up next to someone. | 我都不记得上次醒来身边有人是什么时候了 |
[26:52] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[26:57] | When was the last time you woke up next to someone? | 你最后一次在某人身边醒来是何时 |
[27:02] | You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to. | 你不想说可以不说的 |
[27:03] | No, no, I do want to. | 不不 我想说 |
[27:05] | Though I’m not sure it counts | 我不确定那算不算 |
[27:07] | because I paid her to stay. | 因为我是付钱才让她留下来的 |
[27:10] | You paid her? | 你付钱给她 |
[27:11] | Well, I paid her for the night, | 我付钱让她陪我过夜 |
[27:13] | and then I paid a little extra for her to stay until morning. | 然后我额外付了一些让她待到早晨 |
[27:19] | I hate waking up alone. | 我讨厌一个人醒来 |
[27:23] | I come to this hotel a lot. | 我经常来这间酒店 |
[27:25] | I have a few drinks, hook up with someone. | 我喝点小酒 泡泡妞 |
[27:30] | It’s… it’s a bit of a habit, really. | 这是 这算是个习惯了 真的 |
[27:33] | So, how about you? | 你呢 |
[27:37] | He was married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[27:39] | But I didn’t care because I was in love. | 但我并不在意 因为我爱他 |
[27:42] | And I’d never been happier. | 那是我最快乐的时光 |
[27:46] | And then he died. | 后来他过世了 |
[27:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:50] | That…must have been incredibly hard. | 那一定十分痛苦 |
[27:53] | I can’t help but think of his death as some sort of punishment. | 我总觉得他的死是对我的一种惩罚 |
[27:57] | For what? | 惩罚什么 |
[28:01] | Well, let’s hope that’s not how the universe works. | 好吧 让我们希望宇宙不是这么运作的 |
[28:07] | You can’t help who you love. | 你不能控制自己爱上谁 |
[28:11] | Damn it. I have to get to the office. | 妈的 我得去办公室了 |
[28:13] | I really want to see you again. | 我真的还想再见到你 |
[28:16] | Ben, you don’t need to — | 本 你不需要 |
[28:17] | I-I want to take you out on a proper date, okay? | 我想带你出去 来个像样的约会 |
[28:22] | I really like talking to you. | 我真的很喜欢和你聊天 |
[28:23] | Here’s my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[28:26] | I really hope you call me. | 真的希望你打给我 |
[28:29] | Bye, Rebecca. | 再见 瑞贝卡 |
[28:44] | I am so sorry, Samantha. | 我很抱歉 萨曼莎 |
[28:46] | I know I should have told you earlier. | 我知道我应该一早告诉你 |
[28:47] | I just — I didn’t know how. | 我只是 不知道如何开口 |
[28:50] | I never would have had coffee with him in the first place | 我一开始就不应该和他喝咖啡 |
[28:52] | had I known he was married. | 如果我知道他已婚的话 |
[28:53] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[28:54] | I know you didn’t know. | 我知道你不知道他已婚 |
[28:56] | You don’t think that way. | 你不会那么想的 |
[28:58] | And as for last night, well, I knew something | 至于昨晚 我知道一定发生什么事情了 |
[29:00] | must have happened for you to leave in such a hurry. | 你才会离开得那么匆忙 |
[29:03] | You’re taking this so well. | 你心态真好 |
[29:05] | It’s not the first time it’s happened. | 这种事不是第一次发生了 |
[29:08] | Oh, it doesn’t mean that you’re not special or anything. | 我不是说你不够特别什么的 |
[29:10] | I mean, god knows you’re stunning. | 我是说 天知道你有多漂亮 |
[29:12] | But there are a lot – of pretty moms at the school. | 但是学校里有很多漂亮妈妈 |
[29:14] | And most of the time, they say yes. | 大多数时候 她们都接受了 |
[29:17] | Steve can be a real charmer. | 斯蒂夫很有魅力 |
[29:19] | I’m sorry. I’m not sure I understand. | 抱歉 我好像没听明白 |
[29:25] | We have an open marriage. | 我们是开放婚姻 |
[29:28] | Well, surely this isn’t the first time you’ve heard of one. | 你肯定不是第一次听说 |
[29:31] | I mean, I just never met anyone who admits to it so openly. | 我从没遇到过这么坦率地承认的人 |
[29:37] | So you see other men? | 你和别的男人约会吗 |
[29:40] | No. I don’t need to do that. | 不 我不需要 |
[29:42] | But if he needs another woman every now and then, well… | 但如果他时不时地需要其他女人 那么 |
[29:47] | And Steve and I both know that you have a boyfriend, | 我和斯蒂夫知道你有男朋友 |
[29:49] | but if you are interested… | 但如果你有兴趣的话 |
[29:51] | Ooh, no, please! | 拜托 不要 |
[29:54] | I mean, no judgment. | 我是说 没有批判的意思 |
[29:56] | – It’s just — no. – No judgment? | -只是 我没兴趣 -没有批判的意思 |
[29:58] | ’cause you look pretty offended. | 你看起来很不爽 |
[30:00] | No, not offended. Just — | 没有 我没有不舒服 只是 |
[30:01] | You think you’re better than me, don’t you? | 你觉得你比我强 是不是 |
[30:03] | – Of course I don’t. – With your cute, little shop | -我当然没这么想 -你有个小店铺 |
[30:05] | and your plucky single-mom thing. | 是个勇敢的单亲妈妈 |
[30:07] | I think we need to stop now. | 我觉得我们可以打住了 |
[30:08] | But at the end of the day, April, | 但到了最后 艾普莉 |
[30:10] | your daughter is at my house five nights a week. | 你女儿一周在我家住五天 |
[30:13] | She wants what’s in my closet. | 她想要的是我衣橱里的东西 |
[30:14] | She looks up to my kid, not the other way around. | 她崇拜我的孩子 而非相反 |
[30:20] | Thank you for the latte. Really hit the spot. | 谢谢你的拿铁 正是我需要的 |
[30:58] | We’ll give you a moment. | 你们可以单独聊聊 |
[31:08] | Savi, I, uh… | 萨维 我 |
[31:12] | I said a lot of things when we were fighting that I… | 我们吵架的时候 我说了一些 |
[31:18] | I shouldn’t have said. | 不该说的话 |
[31:21] | And I want you to know that… | 我想你知道 |
[31:24] | I-I don’t regret everything. | 我并不后悔和你在一起 |
[31:28] | I did love you. | 我爱过你 |
[31:34] | We had some good times, right? | 我们有过美好的时光 对吧 |
[31:37] | Yeah, we did. | 我们有过 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:42] | And thank you for believing in me when no one else did. | 谢谢你在我孤立无援的时候相信我 |
[31:46] | I… I never said that to you. | 我从没对你说过 |
[31:51] | Yes, you did. | 你说过的 |
[31:57] | I never said it enough. | 我没有说够 |
[32:33] | Hey, honey. How was school? | 亲爱的 今天过得如何 |
[32:35] | Fine. | 还行 |
[32:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:41] | Did something happen today? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:44] | Do you want to talk about it? | 能不能跟我说说 |
[32:46] | No. | 不 |
[33:01] | Whatever it is, you know you can tell me. | 无论是什么事情 你都可以跟我说 |
[33:06] | Peyton and Chloe were really mean to Patty today. | 佩顿和克洛伊今天欺负帕蒂了 |
[33:10] | They told every girl in the classroom to ignore her until she cried. | 他们让全班的女孩孤立她 把她逼哭了 |
[33:15] | And then they passed around a mean poem rhyming “Patty” and “Fatty.” | 然后他们到处念”帕蒂呀肥蒂”的打油诗 |
[33:20] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请别生我的气 |
[33:23] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生你的气 |
[33:25] | Because I helped write the poem. | 因为我也编了诗 |
[33:30] | I know. I’m really, really sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[33:32] | I didn’t want to do it, but… | 我不想做的 但是 |
[33:33] | Lucy, I’m not — I’m not mad at you. | 露西 我没有生你的气 |
[33:36] | I wish you hadn’t done that, | 我真希望你没有那样做 |
[33:37] | but I know how hard it is when all of your friends | 我知道因为大家都在这么做 |
[33:41] | are doing something and you want to fit in. | 你想要融入 |
[33:42] | Sometimes you do things you shouldn’t. | 有时候你会做一些不该做的事 |
[33:44] | I know. I know it was wrong. | 我知道那是错的 |
[33:46] | My stomach’s been hurting all day. | 我今天一天心里都不舒服 |
[33:48] | That’s because you’re a good person. | 那是因为你是个好人 |
[33:51] | But there are times in your life | 但生活中有些时候 |
[33:52] | when you’re gonna have to make hard decisions. | 你需要做一些困难的决定 |
[33:54] | And figuring out – who your real friends are | 有时候你需要分清 |
[33:57] | is one of those times. | 谁是你真正的朋友 |
[33:59] | But Peyton’s so nice to me. And her whole life is so — | 但佩顿对我很好 她的生活那么 |
[34:02] | Awesome? | 棒 |
[34:07] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[34:08] | You know, when I was your age, | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[34:10] | Stacey Datnow was my Peyton. | 斯塔西·黛特诺是我的佩顿 |
[34:13] | She was the coolest. | 她是最酷的那个 |
[34:15] | I would do anything she wanted just so she would like me, | 我愿意做任何事去赢得她的喜欢 |
[34:18] | but there were times when she just ignored me. | 但有时候她会无视我 |
[34:21] | Peyton did that to me once. | 佩顿也有一次 |
[34:23] | Well, guess what. | 想不到 |
[34:24] | One of those days, I met Savi, | 有一天 我遇见了萨维 |
[34:28] | and we clicked right away. | 我们完全志同道合 |
[34:31] | Then I realized that Stacey wasn’t all that. | 然后我意识到斯塔西并非完美 |
[34:34] | And Savi and I have been best friends ever since. | 萨维和我至今还是好朋友 |
[34:37] | So, are you saying that I shouldn’t be friends with Peyton? | 你是说我不该和佩顿做朋友吗 |
[34:41] | No. | 不 |
[34:43] | All I’m saying is… you have to choose carefully, | 我说的是 你得谨慎选择 |
[34:48] | because the friends you have now | 因为你现在的朋友 |
[34:50] | could be your friends for life. | 也许是你一辈子的朋友 |
[34:52] | When we first started hanging out, | 我们刚熟悉起来的时候 |
[34:53] | I literally thought Peyton was the nicest person on the planet. | 我真的觉得佩顿是世界上最好的人 |
[34:57] | Well, sometimes the things that are shiny on the outside | 有时候外表光鲜的事物 |
[35:00] | aren’t so shiny and pretty on the inside. | 也许败絮其中 |
[35:04] | Not everyone can be beautiful inside and out like you. | 不是每个人都像你一样里外都美的 |
[35:11] | Now, why don’t you go and call Patty and apologize right now, okay? | 你去给帕蒂打电话道歉 好不好 |
[35:29] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[35:32] | Why am I so sad? | 我为什么这么伤心 |
[35:34] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[35:36] | Because divorce is like a death? | 因为离婚就像是死亡 |
[35:39] | I’ve heard from mom each fricking time. | 妈妈每次都这么跟我说 |
[35:44] | But I love Dom. | 可我爱多姆 |
[35:45] | Oh, honey, your love for Dom | 亲爱的 你对多姆的爱 |
[35:47] | has nothing to do – with your feelings for Harry. | 和你对哈利的感觉没有冲突 |
[35:49] | I asked him to have a baby with me. | 我要他和我生一个孩子 |
[35:53] | Ooh. Dom? When? | 多姆吗 什么时候 |
[35:55] | The other day. | 前两天 |
[35:57] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[35:59] | I mean, when do you want to have a baby? | 我是说你们什么时候要孩子 |
[36:01] | I don’t know. Tomorrow? | 我不知道 可能明天 |
[36:04] | I mean, if not now, then when? | 不是现在还能什么时候呢 |
[36:10] | Okay, just say whatever horrible thing you’re thinking right now. | 把你现在的糟糕想法说出来吧 |
[36:12] | No, no, I just… | 不不 我只是 |
[36:15] | is now the best time, Savi? | 现在是个好时机吗 萨维 |
[36:16] | Is it ever the best time? | 真的有好时机吗 |
[36:18] | Look, I think signing the divorce papers | 我觉得签离婚协议 |
[36:20] | was a good start — clean slate. | 是个好开端 重新开始 |
[36:22] | But don’t get mad. | 但别生气 |
[36:25] | I-I think you really need to tell Dom about Zack. | 我觉得你得告诉多姆关于扎克的事 |
[36:27] | I do. | 真的 |
[36:29] | It’s just a friendship. | 他只是个朋友 |
[36:30] | I know, but it — it was a friendship | 我知道 但这种友情 |
[36:33] | that you didn’t think would last, | 一般不会长久 |
[36:34] | And it has, and it’s pretty deep, right? | 可它维持住了 而且很深 对吧 |
[36:37] | I really did not expect him to still be in my life. | 我真的没想到他会继续留在我的生活里 |
[36:39] | Okay, fine. | 好 |
[36:40] | Just tell dom and trust that he’s gonna be okay with it, Sav. | 告诉多姆 相信他能理解 小萨 |
[36:44] | Explain it to him – like you explained it to us. | 像你跟我们解释的那样 解释给他听 |
[36:46] | Just I think you should give the guy a chance to understand, is all. | 我只是觉得你应该给他一次理解你的机会 |
[36:51] | I know. | 我明白 |
[36:53] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -可以吗 |
[36:55] | Yes. I will do it. | 好的 我会做的 |
[37:03] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:07] | Remember when I told you about my weird | 还记得我告诉过你 |
[37:09] | “dating with different names” thing? | 我用不同身份约会这件事吗 |
[37:11] | Kind of hard to forget. | 有点难以忘记 |
[37:12] | Remember how you told me to stop? | 记得你告诉过我要停止吗 |
[37:14] | Let me guess. You didn’t. | 让我猜猜 你没有停 |
[37:17] | Nobody listens to me. | 没有人听我的意见 |
[37:19] | No, I did listen. | 不 我听了 |
[37:20] | Everything you said was right. | 你说的是对的 |
[37:21] | I did wind up wanting to sleep with them. | 后来我真的是想要跟他们上床 |
[37:23] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[37:24] | And this one guy I slept with more than once. | 这个人 我和他睡了不止一次 |
[37:26] | And now I kind of like, | 现在我有点喜欢 |
[37:28] | but he thinks my name is Rebecca. | 但他以为我叫瑞贝卡 |
[37:31] | Or Valerie. | 或者是瓦莱丽 |
[37:33] | I can’t remember. | 我记不清了 |
[37:34] | When can I say “I told you so”? | 什么时候我能说”我早告诉过你” |
[37:36] | You were right that I put myself in an impossible situation, but… | 你说得对 我把自己放在一个不可能的境况 |
[37:40] | It opened me up, April. | 它解放了我 艾普莉 |
[37:43] | It got me wanting to connect again as myself. | 它使我想要 重新以真实身份和别人接触 |
[37:46] | Okay, so now what with this guy? | 好吧 那这个男的怎么办 |
[37:49] | Now nothing. | 不怎么办 |
[37:51] | He asked me out on a proper date, | 他约我出去正式约会 |
[37:52] | and I was so freaked out, I ripped up his number, | 我非常害怕 撕掉了他的号码 |
[37:55] | and now I’ll never see him again. | 现在我再也不会见他了 |
[37:58] | I mean, I doubt he was my destiny, | 我是说 我怀疑他就是我的命中注定 |
[38:01] | but now I’ll never know. | 但现在我不可能知道了 |
[38:03] | Not unless you go and find him. | 除非你去找到他 |
[38:18] | I just came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[38:20] | Come in. | 进来 |
[38:23] | I said some things that I shouldn’t have. | 我说了一些不该说的话 |
[38:25] | It’s been awhile since I sat across from someone | 已经很久了 我没有和像你这样看我的人 |
[38:27] | who looked at me the way you did. | 面对面地坐着 |
[38:30] | The women I’m friends with, | 我的女性朋友 |
[38:31] | the mothers at the school, they’re not like you. | 学校的家长 和你不一样 |
[38:36] | I’m sorry, April. | 抱歉 艾普莉 |
[38:39] | Pretty. | 很美的花 |
[38:42] | I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我打算告诉你的 |
[38:44] | I met your boyfriend the other day. | 我前几天见到了你的男友 |
[38:47] | How did you… | 你怎么会… |
[38:47] | I made an appointment to see his work. | 我和他约了见面看他的作品 |
[38:50] | I thought I might buy a piece or two. | 可能会买一张或两张 |
[38:52] | And when I got to his loft, | 我去了他的阁楼 |
[38:54] | there was a gorgeous redheaded woman there. | 有一个美丽的红发女人在那 |
[38:58] | You can’t buy that color in a bottle. | 那种调色肯定是手工的 |
[39:00] | Believe me. I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过 |
[39:02] | Did you find anything you liked? | 你看到什么喜欢的吗 |
[39:04] | No. But it looked like she did. | 不 但看起来她找到自己喜欢的了 |
[39:07] | She was hovering around a piece when I got there, | 我到的时候她一直在看一幅作品 |
[39:09] | and she was still there when I left. | 我走的时候她还在那里 |
[39:12] | I just thought you should know, girlfriend to girlfriend. | 我觉得你应该知道这些 女孩子间的对话 |
[39:23] | So, what? | 那又怎么样 |
[39:24] | Have… have I given you enough amazingly brilliant reasons | 我难道没有说出很多很好的理由 |
[39:26] | to keep you here? | 让你留在这里吗 |
[39:28] | Because I know how incredibly convincing I can be. | 因为我知道我可以非常有说服力 |
[39:31] | – Convincing? – Yeah. | -有说服力 -对 |
[39:32] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 对 我不知道 |
[39:35] | But you know what you definitely are? | 但你知道自己是什么样的人吗 |
[39:37] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[39:38] | My best mate in L.A. | 我在洛杉矶最好的伙伴 |
[39:41] | I am? | 真的 |
[39:42] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[39:44] | But I’m not gonna stay, Joss. | 但我不会留在这的 乔斯 |
[39:47] | Look. | 听我说 |
[39:48] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[39:49] | Maybe I am chasing some childhood dream | 或许我在追寻一些童年的梦 |
[39:51] | I outgrew a long time ago, but I think I’ve got to… | 那些已经不适合我 但我觉得我应该 |
[39:54] | think I’ve got to find that out for myself, you know? | 自己搞明白 知道吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:57] | And let’s face it… I do not belong in L.A. anymore. | 面对现实吧 我不属于洛杉矶 |
[40:00] | No, see, Harry, I hate that. | 不 哈利 我不愿意这样 |
[40:02] | I-I hate the idea of you leaving here feeling defeated. | 我不喜欢你垂头丧气离开这里 |
[40:05] | I don’t feel defeated. I feel done. | 我不是垂头丧气 而是一切结束 |
[40:08] | You know, I’ve been living here for almost 13 years. | 我在这里住了13年 |
[40:11] | It’s been a huge part of my life. | 是我生命中的一个大部分 |
[40:12] | But it’s a part that was all about Savi. | 但全都是关于萨维的 |
[40:17] | And now I just… | 现在我 |
[40:18] | I-I need to figure out a way to get my life back. | 我现在需要想办法找回我自己的生活 |
[40:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:24] | Yep. I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:27] | I’m gonna miss the crap out of you. | 我会非常非常想你的 |
[40:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:31] | Stupid. | 真蠢 |
[40:48] | You sure you didn’t see the guy I was here with the other night? | 你确定你没看到那晚和我在一起的男人 |
[40:51] | Tall guy, dark hair, name’s Ben? | 高个 黑头发 叫本的那个 |
[40:54] | No, sorry. Haven’t seen him. | 抱歉 没看到他 |
[40:57] | You want another? | 你想再喝一杯吗 |
[40:59] | No. I’m done. | 不 不喝了 |
[41:02] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:17] | 星芯酒吧 停车服务 | |
[41:20] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[41:29] | You have excellent taste, sir. | 你的品味很好 先生 |
[41:31] | What’s the occasion? | 用在什么场合呢 |
[41:32] | My girlfriend and I are gonna try and have a baby. | 我女友和我想生个孩子 |
[41:36] | I’m gonna be a dad. | 我要做父亲了 |
[41:37] | Congratulations. Good for you. | 恭喜 你真行 |
[41:40] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:42] | It’s the… it’s the first time i’ve actually said it out loud. | 这是 第一次我大声说出这个词 |
[41:50] | Thanks again for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[41:51] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 |