时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I met your boyfriend the other day. | 我前几天见到了你的男友 |
[00:01] | I made an appointment to see his work. | 我和他约了见面看他的作品 |
[00:03] | There was a gorgeous redheaded woman there. | 有一个美丽的红发女人在那 |
[00:05] | Did you find anything you liked? | 你看到什么喜欢的吗 |
[00:07] | No. But it looked like she did. | 不 但看起来她找到自己喜欢的了 |
[00:09] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Does Dom know – you’re talking to this guy? | 多姆知道你在和这个人聊天吗 |
[00:12] | No, I’m working on it. | 没 我还在努力 |
[00:13] | Please keep this to ourselves for right now. | 请暂时别说出去 |
[00:15] | What’s the occasion? | 用在什么场合呢 |
[00:16] | My girlfriend and I are gonna try and have a baby. | 我女友和我想生个孩子 |
[00:25] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[00:26] | I’m an escort. | 我做援交 |
[00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:31] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[00:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[00:39] | I was just gonna ask you that. Are — are you by yourself? | 我也正要问你呢 你一个人吗 |
[00:43] | Oh, yeah, my…friend was supposed to meet me for dinner, | 是啊 我本来约了朋友一起吃晚餐的 |
[00:46] | but she couldn’t make it, so… | 但她来不了 所以… |
[00:50] | We should have that dinner we talked about, catch up. | 我们应该按上次提起那样吃晚餐 聊聊天 |
[00:52] | – What are you doing tomorrow night? – Tomorrow night? | -你明晚有事吗 -明晚 |
[00:54] | Uh, unless you’d rather play phone tag | 除非你接下来一周半 |
[00:56] | for the next week and a half. | 宁愿玩”电话捉人游戏” |
[00:59] | No, I’m free tomorrow night. | 不 我明晚有空 |
[01:00] | Great. Any place you want to go? | 好 你想去哪吗 |
[01:03] | You know, I’ve been out a lot lately. | 我最近一直在外面 |
[01:05] | Why don’t you come over, and I’ll cook us dinner? | 不如你来我家 我亲自下厨吧 |
[01:08] | Really? Since when do you cook? | 真的吗 你什么时候会做饭了 |
[01:13] | Ah, it’s my brother. I-I should go. | 是我弟弟 我该走了 |
[01:15] | But I’ll see you tomorrow night, okay? | 明晚见 好吗 |
[01:20] | Really glad we ran into each other. | 很高兴我们能遇到 |
[01:22] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也很高兴 |
[01:47] | Oh, come on. Just ignore it. | 拜托 无视就好了 |
[01:48] | Mm, I can’t ignore it. It could be a patient. | 不行 可能是病人 |
[01:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:57] | Uh, well, either someone’s sending you | 不是有人发了一张 |
[01:59] | a vista of rolling hills | 连绵的山峰远景 |
[02:00] | or there are some serious boobs on your phone. | 就是你手机上出现了一对超丰满的胸器 |
[02:02] | It’s, um — – it’s a breast enhancement | 这是我几天前 |
[02:04] | – that I did a couple days ago. – Looks good. | -做的丰胸手术 -效果不错 |
[02:09] | Listen, I know it’s strange that I get texts like this | 我知道手机上收到这样的短信 |
[02:11] | on my phone, but it’s my job. | 很奇怪 但这是我的工作 |
[02:12] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[02:13] | Well, your job is weird and pervy. | 你的工作又怪异又变态 |
[02:15] | No. This is purely clinical. | 才没有 很单纯的医疗角度 |
[02:17] | There’s nothing titillating about this. | 这可没什么能让人性致盎然的 |
[02:19] | – O…kay. – No pun intended. | -好吧 -没别的意思 |
[02:21] | What are you doing? What — | 你干什么… |
[02:22] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[02:23] | No. I’m gonna text her back. Lookit. | 不 我给她回短信 你看 |
[02:24] | Da-da-dun-dun. She’s fine. It’s done. Come here. | 好了 她没事 搞定了 过来 |
[02:28] | Come here. | 来嘛 |
[02:29] | Yeah, no. | 算了 |
[02:31] | Unfortunately, we’re gonna have to take a rain check, doc. | 不幸的是 我们得改日了 医生 |
[02:33] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[02:34] | I don’t know — just texts of swollen post-op breasts | 不知道 大胸器的短信 |
[02:37] | tend to really ruin the mood for me. | 有点毁我心情 |
[02:39] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[02:41] | Tired anyway. I’m gonna go to sleep, okay? | 反正我也累了 我睡觉啦 |
[02:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:48] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[03:01] | So, what exactly did this Samantha woman say, | 这个叫萨曼莎的女人说什么了 |
[03:04] | not your interpretation of what she said? | 而不是你认为的她说了什么 |
[03:07] | She said there was a hot redheaded woman | 她说在丹尼尔那里有个性感的红发女人 |
[03:09] | at Daniel’s place – who was supposedly buying art | 她本该去买艺术品的 |
[03:11] | and she seemed very comfortable there. | 但她好像在那里很自在 |
[03:14] | Well, maybe – she’d been there before. | 也许她以前去过 |
[03:16] | Maybe Daniel has a female client | 也许丹尼尔有个 |
[03:18] | who likes to collect his pieces. | 喜欢收集他作品的女性客人 |
[03:20] | Or maybe he has a female client | 或者是 他有个喜欢 |
[03:22] | who likes to have sex with him — | 跟他上床的女性客人 |
[03:24] | which is why she’s so damn comfortable. | 所以她才这么自在 |
[03:26] | Maybe. But it all comes down to whether you trust him or not. | 也许吧 但这都取决于你是否信任他 |
[03:30] | That’s the thing. I think a tiny part of me | 问题就在这里 我觉得我有那么一点点 |
[03:32] | doesn’t completely trust Daniel. | 不是很信任丹尼尔 |
[03:34] | That’s probably why I broke into his place. | 也许我正是因此才去他家闯空门 |
[03:37] | I didn’t find anything, but — | 我什么都没发现 但是… |
[03:38] | Back up. B-back up. Did you say you broke into his place? | 等下 倒回去一点 你说你闯进了他家 |
[03:41] | – In my defense, the door was unlocked. – When was this? | -容我说一句 他没锁门 -什么时候的事 |
[03:45] | After you told me you saw him, you know, when he was | 就在你告诉我看到他之后 |
[03:46] | supposed to be in Vermont, I got panicked he was lying, | 那时他本该在佛蒙特州 我怕他骗我 |
[03:49] | so I went to see if he was there, which he wasn’t. | 于是我就去找了 但他不在家 |
[03:53] | So, if you think about it, it’s your fault I broke in. | 所以仔细想想 我这么干可是你的错 |
[03:55] | Obviously. | 显然怪我 |
[03:56] | But more importantly, this isn’t a hypothetical conversation. | 但更重要的是 这不是什么假设性的对话 |
[04:00] | You clearly don’t trust this man. | 你显然并不信任他 |
[04:01] | He’s got nudes in his studio, Karen, | 他工作室里有裸体艺术 凯伦 |
[04:03] | which means models were there — nude models. | 也就是说有模特在那里 裸体模特 |
[04:06] | Plus, he’s always – ignoring calls when I’m around | 再说了 我在的时候他总是不接电话 |
[04:08] | and making “Trips to Vermont.” | 还经常”去佛蒙特州” |
[04:11] | For all I know, “Vermont” is code for “Nude models.” | 在我看来 佛蒙特州就是和裸模私会的暗号 |
[04:13] | Vermont may not even exist! | 佛蒙特州的事可能甚至都不存在 |
[04:14] | Why haven’t you just asked him about this redheaded woman? | 你为什么还没问他这个红发女人的事 |
[04:17] | Because…I’m afraid. | 因为 我害怕 |
[04:20] | Of what? | 怕什么 |
[04:21] | Of what the answer might be. | 怕他的回答 |
[04:24] | I mean, right now, things are going so well, | 现在一切都很顺利 |
[04:26] | and I don’t want to ruin it by — | 我不想毁了这一切 就因为… |
[04:28] | By hearing the truth? | 因为听到真相 |
[04:31] | Ignorance is bliss, right? | 无知是福 对吗 |
[04:33] | Besides, I don’t know for a fact | 再说 我不能肯定 |
[04:35] | that he’s sleeping with other women. | 他在跟其他女人上床 |
[04:37] | And you never will unless you ask him. | 除非你问他 不然永远不会知道 |
[04:48] | Come in. | 进来 |
[04:51] | What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚怎么了 |
[04:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:55] | Well, I tried calling you a whole bunch of times, | 我给你打了好多次电话 |
[04:57] | but it went straight to voicemail. | 但都直接转到语音信箱了 |
[04:59] | Well, my phone must have been turned off. | 我手机一定是关机了 |
[05:03] | Okay, uh, well, I was calling to tell you that… | 好吧 我打电话是为了跟你说 |
[05:08] | my divorce is final. | 我正式离婚了 |
[05:10] | All the paperwork is signed. | 所有文件都签好了 |
[05:14] | Where — where were you last night? | 你 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[05:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[05:17] | Last night. What did you do? | 昨晚上 你干嘛呢 |
[05:21] | Oh, uh, April came over. | 艾普莉过来了 |
[05:25] | We had some food, and that was pretty much it. | 我们吃了点东西 就这样 |
[05:29] | Nothing too exciting. | 没什么激动的事 |
[05:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[05:32] | That’s all? | 就这些 |
[05:34] | Yes. That is all. | 对 就这些 |
[05:38] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:40] | What’s going on is that I don’t like being lied to, Savi. | 我不想被你骗 萨维 |
[05:44] | I saw you on 3rd street last night. | 我昨晚在第三大街看到你了 |
[05:46] | And you weren’t with April. You were with some guy. | 你没跟艾普莉在一起 你当时跟别的男人 |
[05:49] | And you two looked pretty friendly. | 而且你俩看起来相当亲密 |
[05:50] | So stop lying to me, Savi. | 别再说谎了 萨维 |
[05:52] | Okay, let me explain. | 你听我解释 |
[05:53] | No. Don’t. Just…Don’t, all right? Not here. | 不 别说了 好吗 别在这里说 |
[05:57] | I-I understand that you’re upset, but if you — | 我能理解你很生气 但如果你 |
[05:58] | Get out of my office. | 滚出我的办公室 |
[06:03] | Now. | 立刻 |
[06:28] | Hey. What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:29] | Hi. Dom saw me with Zack last night. | 多姆昨晚看见我和扎克在一起 |
[06:31] | We weren’t doing anything. He just saw us on the street. | 我们什么也没做 他只是看见我俩在街上 |
[06:34] | But then he caught me in a lie this morning | 但今早当我告诉他 我跟艾普莉共进晚餐时 |
[06:35] | when I told him – I was having dinner with April. | 他戳穿了我的谎言 |
[06:37] | So, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:38] | This is just bad. I don’t know what to do. What do I do? | 情况很糟 我不知道该怎么办 如何是好 |
[06:41] | Yeah, that’s, uh — that’s a bummer. | 是挺 糟糕的 |
[06:43] | Did you just say, “that’s a bummer”? | 你刚是说”是挺糟糕的”吗 |
[06:46] | Uh, yep. | 是的 |
[06:47] | Listen, I can’t really be having this conversation right now. | 我现在真的没法跟你讨论这个 |
[06:49] | But for the record, I told you this might happen. | 但郑重声明 我早就告诉过你会这样 |
[06:51] | I know you did, and you were right. You were definitely right. | 我知道你说过 你说得对 你说得太对了 |
[06:54] | But that’s not – really helpful right now. | 但现在说这话起不了什么作用 |
[06:55] | Just try to stay calm. We’ll talk about it tonight, okay? | 冷静一下 我们今晚谈 好吗 |
[06:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:02] | – Okay, first of all… – What? | -首先… -怎么了 |
[07:04] | You’re spending way too much on rentals. | 你在租赁上花了太多钱 |
[07:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, and second of all… | 是的 其次… |
[07:11] | How’s Savi? | 萨维还好吗 |
[07:15] | Oh. She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[07:17] | Really need to let her know | 我必须让她知道 |
[07:18] | I’m moving back to Australia at some point. | 我过段时间就回澳大利亚了 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I’d hold off on that for a little while. | 我过阵子再告诉她 |
[07:23] | Stuff’s just, um, really stressful at work for her. | 她工作压力真的很大 |
[07:26] | You know what? Can we talk about me for a change? | 我们换换口味谈谈我的事吧 |
[07:27] | – “For a change”? – Yeah. | -“换换口味” -没错 |
[07:29] | Um, so, I had a relationship first with Scott last night. | 我昨晚跟斯科特在一起 |
[07:32] | Okay, no, no, no, no, stop talking | 不 不 不 在我听不下去之前 |
[07:33] | before it’s too late and I can’t un-hear it. | 就此打住 趁现在还来得及 |
[07:35] | No, no, no, it’s quite the opposite. | 不 不 不 恰恰相反 |
[07:36] | So, I slept over, and we didn’t have sex. | 我在他家过夜 但是我们没发生关系 |
[07:43] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[07:45] | Well, good for you. | 好样的 |
[07:47] | How is that good for me? | 怎么好了 |
[07:48] | I know this is hard to believe, Joss, | 我知道这很难相信 乔斯 |
[07:49] | But maybe it means – you are actually maturing. | 但也许这意味着 你真的成熟了 |
[07:52] | Or maybe it means – the entire relationship is over. | 也许这意味着 这段感情结束了 |
[07:56] | I rescind the part about maturing. | 我收回说你成熟的话 |
[07:57] | No, it’s not even — I don’t — | 不 这跟… 我不是… |
[07:59] | It’s not even about the no-sex part, Harry. It’s — | 这跟没发生关系无关 哈利 是… |
[08:01] | It’s about Scott. I mean, the guy’s a plastic surgeon, right? | 是跟斯科特有关 他是个整形医生 对吗 |
[08:04] | He makes boobs all day, | 他白天隆胸 |
[08:06] | and then he gets text messages of boobs all night. | 晚上收到各种胸部的信息 |
[08:08] | It’s — it’s kind of gross. | 有点 有点令人恶心 |
[08:09] | Since when do you find boobs gross? | 从什么时候起你觉得胸部恶心了 |
[08:11] | You seemed to quite like them last year | 去年你当蕾丝的时候 |
[08:13] | when you were a lesbian. | 可相当喜欢 |
[08:15] | Oh, really? Now who’s immature here? | 是吗 现在是谁幼稚了 |
[08:17] | I just — I-I — | 我只是…我… |
[08:18] | I don’t know where this can go, Harry. | 我不知道会怎么样 哈利 |
[08:21] | I just — I think he’s kind of weird. | 我只是 觉得他有点怪 |
[08:22] | – You’re kind of weird. – Yeah, but I own being weird. | -你也有点怪 -但我承认自己很怪 |
[08:25] | It’s — it’s my thing, you know? | 这是我的性格 |
[08:26] | Meanwhile, he pretends to be this straight-laced doctor, | 而他假装是古板的医生 |
[08:29] | and he’s got a closet full of lady shoes, | 有个橱柜全是高跟鞋 |
[08:30] | and you don’t even get to choose which ones you wear. | 你甚至不能选择穿哪双 |
[08:32] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah, I’m gonna pretend I didn’t hear that bit. | 好了 我要假装没听到那点了 |
[08:36] | Look Joss, you seem to be generally happy lately, | 乔斯 你最近看起来很开心 |
[08:40] | which might have something to do with this guy. | 这可能跟他也有关系 |
[08:43] | I wouldn’t do anything drastic if I were you. | 我要是你的话 不会轻举妄动 |
[08:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:46] | Do you see this? This, uh — | 看到了吗 这… |
[08:48] | This is why you can’t go back to Australia. | 这就是为什么你不能回澳大利亚的原因 |
[08:49] | I need this Harry wisdom in my life. | 我的生活里需要这样的哈利名言 |
[08:51] | Yeah. Nice try. Still going. | 想得美 我还是要走的 |
[09:02] | Hey, you. Come on in. | 是你啊 快进来 |
[09:07] | This is a nice surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜啊 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I closed the store early, | 我提前关了商店 |
[09:10] | and I thought I would just come by and say hi. | 我想可以顺路过来打个招呼 |
[09:25] | I have to ask you something. | 我得问你点事情 |
[09:28] | Sure. Go ahead. | 没问题 问吧 |
[09:29] | This may seem like – it’s coming out of nowhere. | 可能有点 突然 |
[09:33] | I wanted to know if you… | 我想知道这周末 |
[09:40] | wanted to take me to Vermont this weekend. | 你是否愿意带我去佛蒙特州 |
[09:44] | Uh, Karen offered to watch Lucy, | 凯伦答应帮我照看露西 |
[09:45] | and I can use a break from the store. | 店里面我可以不去 |
[09:48] | We can have a nice romantic getaway, just the two of us. | 我们可以度过一个浪漫短假期 就我俩 |
[09:53] | You know what? Forget it. Never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[09:55] | – Forget I even asked. – No, no! No. | -就当我没问 -不不 别这样 |
[09:57] | That sounds amazing, okay? | 听起来太棒了 你知道吗 |
[09:59] | I would love to take you, okay? | 我非常愿意带你去 |
[10:02] | Let’s go book some flights, okay? | 我们订机票吧 |
[10:18] | Smell amazing, Karen. | 闻起来味道很好 凯伦 |
[10:19] | I took a cooking class a few months ago. | 几个月前我上了厨艺课 |
[10:21] | I’m really good at making three dishes. | 我有三道拿手菜 |
[10:24] | – So, how is your practice going? – The practice? | -你私人诊所的事情怎么样了 -私人诊所 |
[10:27] | Good. The new office mate, not so good. | 还好 新的办公室伙伴 不怎么样 |
[10:30] | Oh, no. Why not? | 天啊 怎么了 |
[10:32] | I don’t want to go into specifics. | 我不想详细讲 |
[10:34] | Let’s just say, uh… | 这么说吧 |
[10:36] | Cleanliness is not Dr. Rogers’ top priority. | 罗杰斯医生不太注重卫生 |
[10:41] | I miss having you next door. | 怀念你在我隔壁的时候 |
[10:44] | And not just because you shower. | 不仅仅因为你会冲澡 |
[10:47] | So… | 所以 |
[10:51] | You seeing anyone these days? | 你最近在和谁约会吗 |
[10:54] | Just a few dates here and there. Nothing serious. | 偶尔有个吧 都不是认真的 |
[10:57] | I see. | 明白了 |
[10:59] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[11:01] | Not really. No. Well, I’ve… | 没怎么约会 我 |
[11:03] | I’ve been seeing someone for a few weeks, | 我和一个人约会几周了 |
[11:06] | but I don’t think it’s gonna last. | 但我觉得不会长久 |
[11:08] | Why not? | 为什么不长久 |
[11:09] | She’s… she’s a little young for me. | 她对我来说太年轻了 |
[11:11] | Not much of a future in it. | 和她没有什么未来可谈 |
[11:13] | You know…the usual. | 你知道 传统的结婚生子那些 |
[11:22] | A dozen croissant rolls coming up. | 羊角面包烤好了 |
[11:24] | All right. Bring ’em on. | 好啊 端上来吧 |
[11:37] | Hi. Can we please talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[11:40] | Look, I know – how this must look to you, | 我知道这件事你看上去是什么样子 |
[11:42] | but I promise you – it’s not what you think. | 但我保证 不是你想的那样 |
[11:46] | Okay. H-how do you know what I think? | 好吧 你怎么知道我如何想的 |
[11:48] | Because I know what I would think. | 因为我知道如果我看到我会想什么 |
[11:50] | Zack and I are just friends, okay? | 我和扎克只是朋友 |
[11:52] | There is absolutely nothing going on between us. | 我们之间绝对没有什么 |
[11:55] | Okay, so, uh, you have a new friend named Zack | 所以你有一个叫做扎克的新朋友 |
[11:59] | who you didn’t tell me about, | 你没有告诉我 |
[12:00] | but I’m not supposed to think anything is strange? | 但我还是不能觉得奇怪 |
[12:02] | – No, it’s strange. – W-wait. | -不 是很奇怪 -等一下 |
[12:04] | Are you meeting all these new guy friends? | 你一直在见这些新的男性朋友吗 |
[12:06] | I-I’m sorry. I’m not quite following the story. | 抱歉 我没理解你的意思 |
[12:08] | I didn’t “Meet” him. | 我没有去见他 |
[12:12] | He found me. | 他找到了我 |
[12:13] | Dom, he’s the guy – that was in the other car… | 多姆 他就是那起交通事故中 |
[12:18] | from the accident. | 另一辆车上的人 |
[12:19] | The accident? W-what, your accident? | 事故 你出车祸那次 |
[12:21] | He came to the open house a few weeks ago | 几周前他来参加房屋参观 |
[12:23] | and explained who he was, so I-I invited him in and… | 解释了他是谁 所以我邀请他进来 |
[12:26] | H-hold up. Hold up… okay. | 等等 等等 |
[12:28] | I’m… I’m… I’m just trying to fully understand this. | 我尝试去理解这件事 |
[12:31] | So, a guy that you got into a car crash with | 所以 和你出了车祸的人 |
[12:33] | shows up at your front door… a guy who, for all you know, | 出现在你门口 即便你知道 |
[12:36] | could hate you, c-could blame you for the accident, | 他可能讨厌你 会因为事故而责怪你 |
[12:39] | could be crazy… and you let him in? | 甚至可能是疯子 然后你居然让他进来 |
[12:41] | He’s just… he’s in a bad way, okay? | 他只是 处于困顿 |
[12:43] | The accident really screwed up his life. | 这场车祸 毁了他的生活 |
[12:45] | So, is he hitting you up for money yet? | 那么他向你提钱的事情了吗 |
[12:46] | Is he planning on suing you for the accident? | 他打算为车祸去起诉你吗 |
[12:49] | This is insane, Savi. You’re a lawyer. You should know better. | 太疯狂了 萨维你是律师 应该心里有数 |
[12:52] | I’m not naive, Dom, okay? | 多姆 我并不傻 |
[12:54] | I didn’t trust him at first, either, but… | 我开始也不相信他 但是 |
[12:58] | I don’t know… the more I got to know him, | 我不知道 我越了解他 |
[12:59] | I realized he really is not here for anything. | 就逐渐明白他没有什么图谋 |
[13:04] | Okay. Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Well, uh, if you know him so well, | 如果你真的如此了解他 |
[13:10] | maybe we should go out… all of us. | 或许我们应该一起出去 我们三个 |
[13:14] | What do you mean, “go out”? | 你说出去是什么意思 |
[13:15] | Well, if you trust him and like him so much | 如果你信任他而且这么喜欢他 |
[13:17] | and he’s your friend, maybe we should all be friends. | 他是你的朋友 那我们应该都成为朋友 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | Yeah. I’ll ask him. | 我会问问他 |
[13:28] | Great. Great. Then we can, | 很好 那我们就能 |
[13:30] | We can all have lunch tomorrow then. | 我们可以明天中午一起吃午饭 |
[13:34] | Can’t wait. | 迫不及待 |
[13:44] | Babe, how much salt did you put in there? | 亲爱的 你在里面放了多少盐 |
[13:46] | – Enough to make it taste good. – Yeah? | -放的足够好吃 -真的吗 |
[13:47] | Because I can actually feel | 因为在我们说话的同时 |
[13:48] | my heart rate spiking to unhealthy levels as we speak. | 我感到心率已经超过健康范畴了 |
[13:53] | What’s the matter with you? You’re so quiet tonight. | 你怎么了 今晚如此安静 |
[13:55] | Dr. Scott? | 斯科特医生 |
[13:56] | Hi! It is you! | 是你 |
[13:58] | – Hey. – Hello! | -嗨 -你好 |
[14:02] | This is my girlfriend, Joss. | 这是我女友 乔斯 |
[14:03] | Joss, this is Autumn. She’s a patient of mine. | 乔斯 这是奥特姆 我的病人 |
[14:05] | I can… I can see that. | 我可以看的出来 |
[14:08] | I know. Aren’t they amazing? Your boyfriend is a genius. | 很不错吧 你男友简直是天才 |
[14:12] | Well, it’s… | 好吧 只是 |
[14:13] | So, what do you think? How do they look? | 你觉得怎么样 看上去诱人么 |
[14:15] | This is the first time I’ve | 这是拆绷带后第一次 |
[14:16] | taken them out since the bandages came off. | 我把它们带出来 |
[14:18] | – They look good. – I’m just not sure if we should have gone | -看起来很不错 -我不确定是不是该 |
[14:20] | a little bit bigger, and I think that the left one | 再大一点 而且我觉得左边的 |
[14:23] | is a little smaller than the right one. | 比右边的小一点 |
[14:26] | Actually, would you mind feeling it | 这样吧 你介意摸一下 |
[14:27] | and letting me know what you think? | 再告诉我你的想法好吗 |
[14:28] | See, the thing, I… my hands… my hands are salty. | 问题是 不行 我手上有很多盐 |
[14:33] | Yeah. But if you call the office, we can — | 但如果你打电话给办公室的话 我们可以 |
[14:35] | We can make an appointment and get you all set. | 我们可以给你预约 给你检查一下 |
[14:38] | All right. I’ll see you soon. | 那好 回见 |
[14:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:43] | I am so sorry about that. | 刚才这事真抱歉 |
[14:44] | Oh, no, no. You can’t help it that you’re a genius. | 不用 即使你是个天才也不能挽救那场面 |
[14:50] | I am really loving your new place. | 我真的超爱你的新家 |
[14:53] | How… how long have you been here now? | 你住这儿多久了 |
[14:55] | About a year. | 一年吧 |
[14:56] | You know, I-I actually, um… | 其实 我… |
[14:59] | stopped by to see you a couple times, but… | 有几次都过来想见见你 但 |
[15:03] | I chickened out and didn’t buzz. | 我到了门口又退缩了 没按门铃 |
[15:05] | You did? Why not? | 是吗 怎么不按呢 |
[15:06] | I was a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[15:07] | I mean, you can be kind of intimidating, Karen. | 你有时候让人有点望而生畏 凯伦 |
[15:10] | Intimidating? | 望而生畏 |
[15:14] | Yes, I can be very scary. I know. | 对 我有时是很吓人 我知道 |
[15:20] | So, why were you coming to see me? | 那你当时为什么来见我 |
[15:24] | Because I wasn’t completely honest with you | 因为最后一次和你见面的时候 |
[15:27] | the last time I saw you. | 我对你没有完全坦诚 |
[15:31] | Is… I said I-I didn’t have any feelings left for you, and… | 我说我不喜欢你了 但… |
[15:37] | I did. | 其实我喜欢你 |
[15:40] | I do. | 一直都喜欢 |
[15:42] | You said no when I asked you out. | 我约你出去时 你拒绝了 |
[15:43] | I…didn’t know if I was ready to go down that road. | 我不知道我当时是否准备好开始和你约会 |
[15:47] | But… but… | 可是 |
[15:51] | – Do you believe in signs? – Not really. | -你相信命运吗 -不太相信 |
[15:53] | Neither do I, but running into you at that valet stand, | 我也不信 但我在服务台那遇到你时 |
[15:56] | I mean, that… that kind of felt like one. | 那感觉就像命运 |
[16:00] | It kind of did. | 确实有点像 |
[16:21] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Nothing. Nothing. Everything is… is great. | 没事没事 一切都很好 |
[16:25] | This doesn’t seem great. | 看起来不太好 |
[16:26] | I know. I’m sorry, Karen. I just if we’re — | 我知道 对不起 凯伦 只是如果我们 |
[16:29] | if we’re really gonna do this, I just feel like | 如果我们真要开始约会 我觉得 |
[16:33] | I need to take care of my other dating situation first. | 我先得跟另一个约会对象分手 |
[16:37] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Thank you for… for dinner. It was excellent. | 谢谢你的晚餐 真的很棒 |
[16:41] | I will call you soon, okay? I — | 我尽快打电话给你 好吗 我… |
[16:44] | very soon. | 尽快 |
[16:54] | Zack, hey. | 扎克 |
[16:56] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[16:57] | I didn’t know whether you liked lemonade | 我不知道你想要柠檬水 |
[16:58] | or iced tea, so I got Arnold Palmers. | 还是冰红茶 所以我点了混合饮料 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[17:04] | Dominic. | 我叫多米尼克 |
[17:09] | So, Zack, I thought that you guys should meet in person | 扎克 我觉得你们应该见见面 |
[17:13] | so Dom could see in your eyes that there’s no ulterior motives | 让多姆直视你的眼睛 确定你不是别有用心 |
[17:16] | and no, you know, big, secret plot. | 也没有什么密谋 |
[17:20] | No, I-I get it. | 没事 我理解 |
[17:22] | I-I just wanted to meet Savi and found an unlikely friend. | 我只是想见见萨维 没想到会交了一个朋友 |
[17:27] | That’s all, man. | 仅此而已 兄弟 |
[17:29] | Okay. Well, um, so tell me something, man. | 好吧 那跟我说说 兄弟 |
[17:36] | What would you think if you were sitting where I am — | 如果你换作我 发现你女友开始 |
[17:39] | your girlfriend starts hanging out with some strange guy? | 和一个陌生男人出去玩 你怎么想 |
[17:43] | That wouldn’t bother you? | 你不会心烦吗 |
[17:45] | I don’t know, but I just told you nothing’s going on, so… | 我不知道 但我刚说了我和她只是朋友而已 |
[17:49] | Maybe we should order some food or something harder. | 也许我们该点些食物 可以吃的 |
[17:52] | So, w-what made you decide to stalk Savi | 你为什么决定跟踪萨维 |
[17:54] | and go to her open house? | 去参加她房子的开放参观 |
[17:55] | Stalk? Do I need to hire a lawyer here? | 跟踪 我是不是应该雇个律师了 |
[17:58] | ‘Cause it kind of feels like I’m being cross-examined here. | 因为我感觉好像在被审问一样 |
[18:02] | I’m just making friendly conversation, | 我只是和你友好地交流一下 |
[18:04] | you know, between friends. | 朋友之间 |
[18:06] | Look, I was just curious about Savi. | 听着 我只是好奇萨维的情况 |
[18:10] | I wanted to see how she was doing. | 我想看看她生活得怎么样 |
[18:13] | I knew that she was the one person | 我知道只有她 |
[18:15] | that could understand what I was going through. | 能理解我当时的感受 |
[18:17] | – With the accident. – Yeah, I-I get it, Savi. | -车祸后的感受 -我听得明白 萨维 |
[18:19] | Hey. No, no. Don’t talk to her like that. | 别这样 别这样和她讲话 |
[18:26] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[18:29] | Savi might not see what’s going on here, but I do. | 萨维也许不明白现在的情况 但我清楚 |
[18:31] | You’re a guy. You’re not looking to make a new friend. | 你是个男人 你不是想交个新朋友 |
[18:34] | You either want money, or you want Savi. | 你不是想要钱 就是想要萨维 |
[18:36] | Okay. You know what, Dom? That’s enough. | 好了 多姆 说够了 |
[18:37] | I don’t see him denying anything. | 我没看到他有任何否认 |
[18:42] | When we first starting hanging out, we were just friends. | 当我们刚开始一起玩时 我们只是朋友 |
[18:44] | – “Were.” -We are just friends. | -“那时” -我们现在也是朋友 |
[18:46] | Yeah, but you want more. | 没错 但你还想更进一步 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[18:51] | The more time we spend together, | 我们一起玩得越久 |
[18:53] | the more I realize that we have a connection. | 我越感觉到我们心有灵犀 |
[18:54] | I-I don’t know if you felt it. Maybe you… | 我不知道你有没有感觉到 也许你 |
[18:57] | maybe… maybe you haven’t. | 也许你还没有 |
[18:58] | No, no, no. D-dom, I’m… I’m… I had no idea of this, okay? | 别这样 多姆 我完全不知道会这样 |
[19:00] | You know what? I don’t really care who knew what when. | 知道吗 我不在乎谁知不知道 |
[19:02] | All right? I’m out of here. | 好吗 我走了 |
[19:10] | I didn’t mean it to go like that. | 我不想事情这样发展的 |
[19:11] | – Don’t. – I’m sorry, all right? I didn’t plan… | -别说了 -对不起 好吗 我没想… |
[19:20] | It’s fantastic. | 漂亮极了 |
[19:21] | Really? You’re not just saying that. | 真的吗 你真心这么觉得吗 |
[19:23] | No, it’ll look perfect in your storefront window. | 真的 放在你商店的橱窗里肯定很好看 |
[19:25] | What? No, I’ve never put something I’ve made | 什么 不 我从没把我做的东西 |
[19:27] | in my front window. | 放在我商店的橱窗里 |
[19:29] | I don’t see why you wouldn’t. This piece is better | 我不明白你为何不呢 这件作品 |
[19:30] | than anything else you got in the store. | 比你店里其他的东西还好看 |
[19:35] | This is all because of you, you know? | 这都是因为你 知道吗 |
[19:37] | I wasn’t working on anything until you came into my life. | 认识你之前 我还没有作品 |
[19:40] | You’ve really inspired me. | 你给了我灵感 |
[19:42] | You’ve done the same for me. | 你对我也一样 |
[19:49] | Well, maybe we could have a show together. | 也许我们能合办一场秀 |
[19:54] | I forgot. Bad news. | 我忘了 有个坏消息 |
[19:56] | We can’t go to Vermont this weekend. | 我们这周末不能去佛蒙特州了 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:02] | Termite infestation, so we had to tent. | 有白蚁灾害 只能住帐篷 |
[20:05] | But I did book us a trip to Big Bear, you know, | 但我定了去大熊湖的旅行 |
[20:07] | so we can still go away. | 只是换个地方 |
[20:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[20:20] | I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[20:21] | What? | 什么 |
[20:22] | My friend saw you out | 前几周你本该在佛蒙特州的时候 |
[20:23] | when you were supposed to be in Vermont a few weeks ago. | 我朋友在外面看到了你 |
[20:26] | Please don’t lie to me again, | 求你别再骗我了 |
[20:28] | because I just may lose it on you right here. | 因为我可能会承受不了 |
[20:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[20:32] | Truth is… | 其实 |
[20:36] | I don’t have a house in Vermont, okay? Not anymore. | 我在佛蒙特州没有房子了 不再有了 |
[20:41] | The story I told you, it… it was true, about my mom, | 我讲的我妈妈的故事 是真的 |
[20:43] | but I sold it a few years ago. | 但我几年前卖了房子 |
[20:44] | I don’t care about the damn house! | 我不关心那该死的房子 |
[20:47] | I want to know where you go | 我想知道你骗我在那里的时候 |
[20:48] | when you keep telling me you’re there! | 到底去了哪里 |
[20:51] | My friend saw a redheaded woman at your place the other day. | 我朋友在你的房子看到一个红发女人 |
[20:55] | Are you sleeping with her? | 你跟她上床了吗 |
[20:57] | Just tell me the truth! Just be honest with me, Daniel! | 说实话 别骗我 丹尼尔 |
[20:59] | Are there other women? | 你是不是有别的女人 |
[21:04] | Just that one. | 只有那一个 |
[21:07] | She’s… | 她是 |
[21:10] | my wife. | 我妻子 |
[21:20] | He just stopped mid-kiss out of respect for you? | 他出于对你的尊重叫停了一个吻 |
[21:22] | For me or for the girl, who is apparently much younger than me, | 可能是为了那个显然比我年轻很多的女孩 |
[21:25] | which is why – I’m calling her “a girl.” | 所以我叫她女孩 |
[21:27] | Oh, no, no, honey. It was definitely for you. | 不 亲爱的 那一定是为了你 |
[21:29] | You guys are perfect for each other. You’re both shrinks. | 你们是天生一对 都是心理医生 |
[21:31] | You’re gorge, and he’s tall, dark, and chinny. | 你很美 他又高又黑又帅 |
[21:33] | Men generally don’t dump young women for older women. | 男人一般不会为了老女人甩嫩女人 |
[21:35] | They dump young women for younger women. | 他们只会为了更嫩的女人甩嫩女人 |
[21:37] | – I really don’t like younger women. – Me, neither, | -我完全不喜欢更嫩的女人 -我也是 |
[21:40] | Specifically ones who ask your boyfriend to feel them up | 尤其是那种在电影院里要你男朋友 |
[21:42] | in the movie theater. It’s a long story. | 摸摸她的 说来话长 |
[21:45] | Actually, that’s the whole story. | 其实 就是这么回事 |
[21:46] | Ring, damn it. | 该死的 快响 |
[21:47] | Karen, stop! Okay. Stop. He’s gonna call. | 凯伦 停 他会打来的 |
[21:50] | Sometimes, it just takes a couple days to dump somebody. | 有时候甩人需要几天时间 |
[21:53] | Unless it’s not about her. | 除非这不关她的事 |
[21:56] | Maybe when he kissed me, | 可能他亲我的时候 |
[21:57] | everything that happened last year just came flooding back to him. | 去年发生的事涌进了他的脑海 |
[21:59] | Now you’re just being paranoid. | 你多虑了 |
[22:01] | This wasn’t some date with a guy that googled you. | 他不是那些上网搜你的约会对象 |
[22:03] | This was Jacob. Uh, he’s your friend. | 他是雅各布 他是你的朋友 |
[22:06] | He knew exactly what he was getting into when he asked you out. | 他约你出去的时候就了解你的为人 |
[22:07] | Just give the guy some credit, okay? | 多信任他一点 好吗 |
[22:10] | See? | 我说吧 |
[22:12] | It’s April. | 是艾普莉 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:18] | How can this happen again? | 怎么又发生这种事 |
[22:21] | I mean, is it me? | 是我的问题吗 |
[22:22] | Do I only attract dishonest men? | 我只能吸引出轨的男人吗 |
[22:26] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[22:27] | No, you are not an idiot. | 你不是白痴 |
[22:28] | You’ve just… you’ve just had bad luck with two guys. | 你只是不幸碰上了两个 |
[22:31] | Yeah, two out of three. | 三个里面两个都是坏男人 |
[22:34] | So, how did you two leave it? | 你们两个最后怎么了 |
[22:35] | How do you think? She left it, right? | 你觉得呢 她退出了 对吧 |
[22:37] | I mean, he’s married. | 我是说 他结婚了 |
[22:41] | I told him to go, and he did. And that was it. | 我让他走 他就走了 |
[22:43] | You didn’t even hear his side of the story? | 你没听他解释吗 |
[22:45] | What side? There is no side. | 解释 有什么好解释的 |
[22:48] | Plus, I knew that if he started talking, | 而且我知道一旦让他开口 |
[22:51] | I would let him convince me. | 我就会信他 |
[22:54] | Sweetie, you did the right thing. | 亲爱的 你做得对 |
[22:58] | I know it must have been really hard, | 我知道你一定很难受 |
[23:00] | but you did do the right thing. | 但这是正确的选择 |
[23:01] | I just feel bad… for both of you. | 我为你们两难过 |
[23:04] | – Why do you feel bad for him? – Yeah. Why? | -你为什么要为他难过 -是啊 |
[23:06] | Because I saw the way he looked at you. | 因为我见过他看你的眼神 |
[23:09] | Even if he is married, I could see he really cared about you. | 不论他结没结婚 我看得出他很爱你 |
[23:13] | And I know – you cared about him, too. | 我知道你也很爱他 |
[23:17] | I think I really loved him. | 我真的爱过他 |
[23:20] | Well maybe — | 也许 |
[23:22] | maybe you guys can figure something out, you know? | 也许你们能想出个办法 |
[23:25] | How? He’s married. | 怎么解决 他都结婚了 |
[23:26] | Well, I-I know. You were married. | 我知道 你以前也是已婚 |
[23:29] | And now you’re not, you know? Things happen. | 现在不是啦 凡事都会变 |
[23:32] | I think it’s silly for any of us to get all moral-high-groundy, | 我觉得纠结道德问题就太傻了 |
[23:34] | considering our track records. | 我们本身就不是什么道德模范 |
[23:35] | No, no, I’m not talking about us. | 不不 我不是说我们 |
[23:39] | I’m talking about April. | 我是说艾普莉 |
[23:42] | She’s a saint. | 她一直是圣人 |
[23:44] | Even saints are allowed to feel sad. | 即使是圣人也有伤心的时候 |
[24:13] | I tried calling a few times, but you didn’t answer. | 我打了好多电话 你都不接 |
[24:16] | Zack, what are you doing here? | 扎克 你来干什么 |
[24:18] | You can’t just show up whenever you want to, especially now. | 你不能想来就来 尤其是现在 |
[24:20] | I just needed to talk to you. I wanted to apologize. | 我想和你谈谈 我想道歉 |
[24:24] | Yeah, how could you do that to me? | 你怎么能那么做 |
[24:26] | You knew why I wanted you to meet Dom, okay? | 你知道我为什么要你和多姆见面 |
[24:29] | I-I just… I… | 我只是 |
[24:31] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[24:32] | Neither do I, but everything I said was true. | 我也不知道 但我说的都是真的 |
[24:37] | You put me in a terrbile position. | 你让我的处境变得很糟糕 |
[24:38] | And I feel bad about that. | 这一点我很抱歉 |
[24:42] | But I’m not going to pretend that this was all in my head. | 但我无法装作我的脑中只有这些 |
[24:48] | It wasn’t just me in this relationship, Savi. | 萨维 这段关系中不只有我 |
[24:51] | We are not in a relationship, Zack. | 扎克 我们不是处于恋爱关系 |
[24:58] | And I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. I… | 让你误会了 我很抱歉 |
[25:00] | Why didn’t you tell Dom about me? | 那你为什么不把我的事告诉多姆 |
[25:03] | Okay, there’s no point in discussing this. | 现在没必要讨论这个 |
[25:05] | I have to concentrate on my relationship with Dom. | 我得专注于和多姆的感情 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:31] | You do realize that you’re hours late, right? | 你应该知道你迟到了几个小时吧 |
[25:33] | “Hours” with an “s”, plural. | 不是一个小时 是几个小时 |
[25:36] | – I know. – Well, okay. | -我知道 -好吧 |
[25:39] | I told Michelle and Ben to just go ahead and eat | 我要米歇尔和本先去吃 |
[25:40] | so they wouldn’t lose the table, | 这样他们就不会没桌子了 |
[25:41] | But I’m sure they’re probably home by now, anyway, so… | 但我肯定他们现在可能到家了 总之 |
[25:44] | Joss, I-I’m sorry. | 乔斯 我很抱歉 |
[25:45] | You want me to take you somewhere else? | 你想让我带你去其他地方吗 |
[25:46] | No. No, I’ve — I already had a box of Chips Ahoy! | 不用了 我已经吃了一包趣多多 |
[25:49] | And started “The Bachelorette.” | 《单身女郎》也开始了 |
[25:50] | I don’t think I could take much more excitement. | 我没法承受更多的欢乐了 |
[25:52] | We’ll just do it another night. | 那我们改天晚上再出去吧 |
[25:55] | You know what? Just… | 你知道吗 |
[25:58] | Why exactly couldn’t you call me? | 你到底为什么不能给我打个电话呢 |
[26:00] | Don’t use the doctor excuse, | 不要拿医生工作当借口 |
[26:01] | Because I’ve seen medical dramas, and… | 因为我看过医疗剧 |
[26:03] | McSqueamy or whoever is always | 麦克斯韦密 不管是谁总会 |
[26:05] | stepping out of the O.R. to call somebody, so… | 从手术室出来跟某人打电话 所以 |
[26:07] | You don’t think you’re overreacting maybe just a little bit? | 你不觉得你的反应有点过激了吗 |
[26:08] | No, I just… I don’t understand, Scott. | 没有 我只是不明白 斯科特 |
[26:10] | It’s not like you perform open-heart surgery. | 你又不是在做开胸手术 |
[26:12] | What was so important | 到底什么事那么重要 |
[26:13] | that you couldn’t take two seconds | 你都不能花两秒的时间 |
[26:15] | and just call me? | 跟我打个电话 |
[26:16] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah, Scott! | 当然 斯科特 |
[26:18] | Okay, no, you’re right. I wasn’t doing open-heart surgery. | 你说得对 我不是在做开胸手术 |
[26:19] | I’m not a heart surgeon. | 我也不是心脏外科医生 |
[26:21] | I was doing a regular old rhinoplasty. | 我只是在做普通的隆鼻手术 |
[26:22] | Something I’ve probably done 1,000 times in my life, | 这种手术我可能已经做了一千次了 |
[26:24] | and everything was going perfectly fine | 一切都很顺利 |
[26:26] | until she didn’t wake up from her anaesthesia. | 直到她没有从麻醉中醒过来 |
[26:30] | So, she died right there in recovery. | 她就在恢复期死掉了 |
[26:31] | She’s 22 years old, and she’s dead. | 她才22岁 就这样死了 |
[26:35] | Oh, my god. Scott, I’m s… | 天啊 斯科特 我很… |
[26:36] | So now I-I’m on the phone, right? | 所以我在打电话 不是吗 |
[26:37] | I’ve got to call her parents, right? I got to explain to them | 我得通知她的父母吧 我得向她们解释 |
[26:39] | why their daughter died getting a nose job. | 为什么他们的女儿会死于隆鼻手术 |
[26:42] | I got to try to make sense out of something that doesn’t | 我得试图说明白那些连我 |
[26:43] | make any sense at all, so I am so sorry that I’m late. | 都无法理解的事 所以我很抱歉我迟到了 |
[26:45] | And I’m sorry that I don’t feel like eating sushi tonight | 亲爱的 很抱歉今晚我不想和我们的朋友 |
[26:48] | with our friends, honey, but I had a really crappy day, | 一起吃寿司 我这一天过得很糟糕 |
[26:50] | and this — this isn’t helping. | 而你这样并没有让我好过些 |
[27:25] | One minute. That’s all you get. | 你就只有一分钟 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | Don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[27:32] | I don’t even know why you’re here. | 我都不知道你为什么要来这儿 |
[27:35] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[27:36] | For being married? Apology not accepted. | 为了结婚道歉吗 我不会接受的 |
[27:38] | No, for not being honest. | 不是 是为了不诚实道歉 |
[27:41] | But in my defense, | 但我要声明的是 |
[27:43] | I-I never expected any of this to happen. | 发生的这一切都在我的意料之外 |
[27:45] | It wasn’t ever a part of the plan. | 都不在我的计划之中 |
[27:46] | What was the plan? You were gonna just sleep with me | 你的计划是什么呢 你打算和我在一起 |
[27:49] | until you got bored, a-and that would be that? | 直到你厌烦了 然后就这样吗 |
[27:51] | No, no. Okay, of course not, okay? | 不不 当然不是这样 好吗 |
[27:53] | It’s just… what happened with us, | 只不过 我们之间的一切 |
[27:56] | i-i-i-it’s not something that I do, okay? | 不是我刻意计划的 好吗 |
[27:59] | It’s not something that I’ve — I’ve ever done, and — | 我曾经也没做过这样的事 |
[28:00] | and — and — and I’ve — I-I’ve been tortured about it. | 为此我备受折磨 |
[28:03] | Oh, now I’m supposed to feel bad for you. | 我现在该为你感到抱歉吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:08] | I just — | 只不过 |
[28:10] | I want you to understand that it was real. | 我想让你知道这一切都是真的 |
[28:16] | Okay? What we had… | 好吗 我们之间的一切 |
[28:18] | It was real. | 都是真的 |
[28:23] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:25] | I think I may always love you. | 我觉得我会一直爱你 |
[28:28] | I’ll never deserve you, | 我永远都配不上你 |
[28:29] | and you may never forgive me. | 你也永远不会原谅我 |
[28:34] | But I-I had to tell you. | 但是我得告诉你 |
[28:39] | ’cause I’m so sorry, April. | 因为我感到很抱歉 艾普莉 |
[28:44] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[28:50] | But I think your minute is up. | 但你的时间已经到了 |
[29:23] | okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[29:24] | So, you made an ass of yourself. | 你出了洋相 |
[29:26] | What happened when he came back into the room? | 那他回房间后发生了什么 |
[29:29] | – I’m not sure. – You left? | -我不清楚 -你离开了 |
[29:31] | – Yeah. – Oh my god. | -没错 -天啊 |
[29:34] | What were you thinking? | 你在想些什么呢 |
[29:36] | I don’t know, Harry. I was thinking | 我不知道 哈利 我想的是 |
[29:37] | I just wanted to escape before he came out of the bathroom | 在他走出浴室 说我是个泼妇前 |
[29:40] | and told me what a bitch I was. | 我得赶紧离开 |
[29:42] | Right. Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:42] | As logical as that is, | 虽然这很合乎逻辑 |
[29:44] | did you ever consider any other possibilities? | 但你有没有考虑过其他的可能性呢 |
[29:47] | Like what? | 比如 |
[29:48] | Oh, geez, I don’t know. Off the top of my head, | 我不知道 我首先想到的是 |
[29:50] | how about not leaving and having an adult conversation? | 留下来 进行成人之间的交流 |
[29:54] | Yeah, no. Not so much. | 没 没想过这样 |
[29:56] | Not for a second. | 完全没想过 |
[29:57] | Harry, can you please stop signing those papers? | 哈利 你能不要签那些文件了吗 |
[29:59] | We’re in the middle of a crisis here. Come on. | 我们现在深陷危机中 别签了 |
[30:00] | I don’t understand what’s going on with you lately. | 我不理解你最近是怎么了 |
[30:02] | The other day, you kept babbling on | 前几天 你还喋喋不休地说 |
[30:03] | about how you weren’t sure if you were right for each other, | 你不确定你们是否适合彼此 |
[30:06] | and now you’re in a crisis because you had a fight. | 现在因为你们吵了一架 你就说陷入危机了 |
[30:08] | You’re all over the place. | 你太矛盾了 |
[30:09] | What? What… I’m babbling? Really? | 什么 我喋喋不休了吗 真的吗 |
[30:11] | You’re acting very odd when it comes to this guy, even for you. | 涉及到这个男人的事 你的举止就很怪异 |
[30:14] | Really? You think that I’m acting odd? | 是吗 你觉得我举止怪异 |
[30:15] | Harry, you don’t think that it’s odd that these women | 哈利 这些女人给他发她们胸部的照片 |
[30:17] | text him photos of their breasts and ask him to feel them up | 还让他去摸摸看 你觉得这不怪异吗 |
[30:19] | And, clearly, all of his patients are in love with him? | 而且 很显然他的病人都喜欢上他了 |
[30:21] | It pisses me off! | 这让我很恼火 |
[30:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:25] | Eementary, my dear Joss. You… | 这说明 我亲爱的乔斯 你… |
[30:29] | are jealous. | 吃醋了 |
[30:30] | Oh, please. Harry, I don’t get jealous. | 行了吧 哈利 我才不会吃醋呢 |
[30:33] | Well, clearly, you don’t like having to fight for Scott’s attention. | 很显然你不想靠争取才能得到斯科特的关注 |
[30:36] | That is jealousy. | 这就是吃醋 |
[30:38] | I mean, you… you get this pit in your stomach | 你想起这事的时候 |
[30:40] | when you think about it, right? | 你就不舒服 对吧 |
[30:44] | Yes? | 对吧 |
[30:45] | This is a good thing, Joss. It means you care about him. | 这是件好事 乔斯 说明你在乎他 |
[30:48] | Okay, stop it. Even if you’re right, | 好了 住嘴 即使你说得对 |
[30:49] | which I am not saying that you are, | 我是说即使 |
[30:50] | how is this good? I screwed it all up, Harry. | 这有什么好的 我全都搞砸了 哈利 |
[30:52] | He told me that his patient died, | 他跟我说他的病人死了 |
[30:53] | and I left while he was in the shower. | 我却在他洗澡时离开了 |
[30:55] | Yeah, that part’s not great. | 好吧 这样可不怎么好 |
[30:58] | You should probably try to fix that. | 你应该想办法弥补一下 |
[31:00] | Unless it’s already too late. | 如果为时不晚的话 |
[31:17] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我真的很高兴你来了 |
[31:20] | I know this is not the point, but I… | 我知道这不是关键 但是我… |
[31:23] | I told Zack that we can’t be friends anymore. | 我跟扎克说了我们不能再做朋友了 |
[31:26] | You’re right. That’s not the point. | 你说得对 这不是关键 |
[31:31] | The point is that… | 关键是… |
[31:34] | you had all this stuff going on with you and I had no idea. | 你发生了这么多事 我却一点都不知道 |
[31:38] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[31:41] | there was nothing going on. | 没有发生什么事 |
[31:42] | Obviously, something was going on, | 很显然 的确有事发生 |
[31:43] | or you wouldn’t have made a new best friend without telling me. | 否则你也不会结交了好朋友却不告诉我 |
[31:50] | You know where I was | 你知不知道 |
[31:51] | the night that I saw you two? | 我看见你们的那晚我在哪里 |
[31:55] | I was at a jewelry store buying you a gift to… | 我是在一家珠宝店给你买礼物 |
[31:59] | tell you that I… | 想要告诉你 |
[32:03] | I was ready to have a baby. | 我已经准备好要宝宝了 |
[32:05] | – Oh, my God. – I’m not… I’m not… | -天呐 -我… 我不是想… |
[32:07] | trying to… to make you feel bad. | 想要你感到愧疚 |
[32:10] | I’m just trying to explain. | 我只是想说明 |
[32:12] | Look, we are supposed to be in this relationship together. | 我们都应该投入到这段恋情中 |
[32:15] | – We are. – But we’re not. | -是这样 -不是这样 |
[32:17] | I mean, y-you’re over there in one relationship, | 你和他关系那么好 |
[32:19] | and I’m all the way over here | 我却在千里之外 |
[32:21] | thinking it’s something else entirely. | 想的完全不是一回事 |
[32:22] | Dom, that’s not true. | 多姆 不是这样的 |
[32:23] | I don’t think that we’re as far apart as you think that we are. | 我觉得我们的距离没有你想的那么远 |
[32:28] | Just because Zack has feelings for me… | 只因为扎克对我有意思… |
[32:30] | No, no. Don’t… don’t go there, because t-that’s… | 别 别说了 因为… |
[32:32] | that’s not it. That’s… I-I may not like Zack | 不是因为那个 我是不喜欢扎克 |
[32:36] | or his feelings, but I-I get them. | 也不喜欢他对你有意思 但我明白 |
[32:38] | I-I-I get why he was in this with you. | 我明白他为什么要跟你这样 |
[32:42] | Okay, I-I understand that you’re mad | 好吧 我知道你很生气 |
[32:44] | that I didn’t tell you, but I… | 我没有告诉你 但是我… |
[32:45] | No, but that’s not even it, Savannah. | 不 根本不是因为这个 萨瓦娜 |
[32:52] | Let’s pretend I understood you keeping it a secret. | 先假设我理解你为什么不跟我说 |
[32:56] | I mean, l-let’s pretend | 暂时假设 |
[32:57] | that I could get over that part for now. | 我能忘了这件事 |
[33:01] | I still don’t understand why. | 可我仍然不明白你这是为了什么 |
[33:04] | What were you getting from him that you couldn’t get from me? | 有什么东西从他那能得到而从我这得不到 |
[33:08] | Nothing. Absolutely nothing. | 没有 什么也没有 |
[33:11] | Then what was it about?! | 那你是为了什么 |
[33:13] | W-what did you want from him? | 你想从他那得到什么 |
[33:14] | There must… there must be some reason | 肯定… 肯定有什么原因 |
[33:17] | why you were keeping him in your life. | 所以你才让他进入了你的生活 |
[33:19] | I-I don’t… I don’t know, Dom. I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 多姆 我不知道 |
[33:23] | Yeah, well… you need to figure that out. | 好吧 你得想明白 |
[33:28] | You need to take some time | 你得花点时间 |
[33:31] | and think… | 一个人 |
[33:35] | alone. | 想清楚 |
[33:37] | And until you get it clear in your head… | 在你想明白之前 |
[33:44] | let’s call it a break. | 我们先暂时分开吧 |
[34:49] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:52] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[35:28] | So… | 这个… |
[35:31] | I broke up with her. | 我跟她分手了 |
[35:57] | Hey, you’re pretty good. | 你打得很好 |
[36:01] | Well, it’s a lot easier when no one’s actually guarding you. | 没人防守的时候要简单很多 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry about your patient. | 对你的病人我很遗憾 |
[36:12] | And… and I’m… | 还有 我… |
[36:15] | really sorry that I disappeared. | 很抱歉那天溜走了 |
[36:16] | I… | 我 |
[36:19] | it was immature, and it was wrong. | 那样做太不成熟了 我不该那么做 |
[36:20] | And I just…I panicked, and I couldn’t process, and… | 我当时慌了 不知道该怎么做… |
[36:24] | I handled it all really horribly. I’m sorry. | 我处理得太糟糕了 对不起 |
[36:27] | Well, I’m not gonna argue that with you. | 这点我很同意 |
[36:29] | Ouch. | 伤心 |
[36:30] | Although… | 不过 |
[36:32] | I mean, I guess if we’re being fair | 公平地说 |
[36:34] | how could you have known, right? | 你怎么可能知道那事呢 对吧 |
[36:35] | – I didn’t… – And… | -我不知道 -而且 |
[36:38] | you’re right. I’m not a cardiac surgeon. | 你说得对 我不是心脏外科医生 |
[36:40] | Oh, God, I never should have said that! | 天呐 我真不应该那么说 |
[36:41] | Obviously, what you do is amazing. | 很显然你所做的已经很好了 |
[36:43] | It’s not amazing. | 不好 |
[36:44] | – Yes, it is. – No, it’s not, and to tell you the truth, | -够好了 -不 不好 跟你说实话吧 |
[36:48] | I’m not always proud of what I do for a living. | 我对自己所从事的职业并不感到骄傲 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:52] | Wow. That’s the first time I’ve ever said that out loud. | 这是我第一次大声说出来 |
[36:54] | Hey, you don’t need to be so hard on yourself. | 你不需要对自己这么苛刻 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I do. It’s — it’s what inspires me | 需要 去第三世界国家 |
[36:59] | to go to these third-world countries, you know — do things | 才会真正激发我 去做真正 |
[37:00] | that actually make a difference, that actually mean something. | 有意义的事 去有所作为 |
[37:04] | ‘Cause let’s face it, what I do here is… | 我们面对现实吧 我在这里做的事 |
[37:09] | …is kind of douchey. | 其实没实质性意义 |
[37:10] | Hey, I really wish | 我说你能 |
[37:11] | that you wouldn’t talk about my boyfriend in that tone, okay? | 别这么说我男朋友吗 |
[37:15] | Because what he does makes people happy, mister. | 他做的事可是能让人开心的 先生 |
[37:17] | And what’s more important than that? | 还有什么比这个更重要呢 |
[37:20] | It’s kind of like, you know, what I do as a party planner. | 这就有点像 我做派对策划一样 |
[37:23] | Yeah, no, I never thought about it. | 是啊 我从没想过 |
[37:24] | It’s like we have the same job. | 我们的工作性质好像是一样的 |
[37:26] | That’s exactly what I was saying. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[37:29] | Mm. You know what? | 说实话 |
[37:31] | It turns out I wasn’t even mad at you for being late. | 其实你迟到了我都不生你的气 |
[37:34] | I was actually jealous of all of these women | 其实我是嫉妒那些女人 |
[37:37] | – that think that you walk on water. – Wait a minute. | -觉得你太有魅力 -等等 |
[37:39] | – You’re jealous? – Yeah, I know. First time. | -你吃醋吗 -我知道 人生头一回 |
[37:42] | – Ladies and gentlemen, she is jealous. – I know! Stop! First time. | -大家听着 她吃醋了 -快别这样了 |
[37:43] | – What are we gonna do? – I don’t want to talk about it. | -我们要怎么办 -我不想说这个了 |
[37:44] | You know what? Let’s just clear this up, okay? | 那我们就说明白 好吗 |
[37:46] | You have nothing to be jealous of… | 你完全不用嫉妒 |
[37:50] | Because I am 100%… | 因为我完全… |
[37:53] | Massively — actually, annoyingly… | 彻底 真的 确信 |
[37:56] | – Done with me? – …in love with you. | -跟我玩儿完了吗 -爱上你了 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[38:01] | And, um… | 还有… |
[38:06] | I think you should move in with me. | 我觉得你该搬来跟我一起住 |
[38:09] | Wait, did you just — did you just ask me to move in with you? | 等等 你刚才是 邀请我去跟你一起住吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah. Yeah, I kind of did. | 对 好像是吧 |
[38:14] | Well, think about it. | 你想想 |
[38:15] | You’re gonna need a place to stay soon, right? | 你不是马上就需要找地方住了吗 |
[38:17] | And I want to spend as much time with you as I possibly can. | 我又想尽可能多的跟你待在一起 |
[38:21] | Two birds, one stone. What do you think? | 一箭双雕 你觉得呢 |
[38:27] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好吗 |
[38:29] | Uh…Okay. | 好的 |
[38:30] | – Come here. – Let’s do it. | -来 -就这么说定了 |
[38:35] | – I missed you. – I missed you, too. | -我想你了 -我也是 |
[38:39] | – Yes! – I had to do it! | -棒 -没办法 |
[38:42] | See you at home. | 家里见 |
[38:54] | – Thanks for coming to meet me. – Oh, no, sure! | -谢谢你来见我 -客气了 |
[38:56] | I needed an excuse to get out of the house. | 我也需要找个理由出门 |
[38:58] | Right. | 也是 |
[39:01] | – So, is there a m– – Would you like a drink? | -话说有… -要喝点东西吗 |
[39:03] | …Menu? | 菜单吗 |
[39:05] | I don’t even know why I asked that. I’m not even hungry. | 我也不知道为什么这么问 我都不饿 |
[39:09] | So, yeah, um… | 话说… |
[39:11] | There’s something I need to tell you, and I just — | 我有事跟你说 我… |
[39:12] | I thought I should do it in person. | 我觉得应该亲自跟你说 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[39:17] | It’s nothing bad. I, uh… | 不是什么坏事 我… |
[39:22] | I’m moving back to Australia. | 我要搬回澳大利亚了 |
[39:24] | What? | 什么 |
[39:25] | It probably seems a bit sudden, | 可能有点突然 |
[39:27] | but I’ve been thinking about it for a while, to be honest. | 但是说实话 我已经想了很久了 |
[39:29] | And an opportunity has presented itself, | 而且刚好有个好机会 |
[39:30] | so I figured… why not now? | 所以我就想 干脆就现在吧 |
[39:33] | So, is this happening soon? | 你很快就要走了吗 |
[39:34] | Well, I’m not leaving for – a few weeks. I’d like to be here | 几周后吧 我想先在这里 |
[39:37] | until the house sale is taken care of, but… | 等房子卖出去一切都处理好 但是 |
[39:39] | Even if I’m gone, you can always reach me, right? | 即使我走了 你想联系我随时都可以 对吧 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[39:55] | I’m not. | 不好 |
[40:00] | I really made a mess of things, didn’t it? | 我这回是真的搞砸了 对不对 |
[40:03] | I don’t know, Sav. | 我不知道 萨维 |
[40:06] | Maybe everything happens for a reason. | 也许一切都事出有因吧 |
[40:10] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[40:12] | Just, uh… | 只是 |
[40:14] | Right now, having… | 现在 我… |
[40:16] | a hard time seeing what that reason might be. | 很难想明白到底是什么原因 |
[40:35] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[40:37] | I wasn’t sure if you’d be here. | 我不知道你在不在 |
[40:40] | I thought that if you weren’t here, it would be a sign, but… | 我觉得如果你不在的话 肯定就是征兆 但 |
[40:44] | You are. | 你在 |
[40:45] | You’re here. | 你在家 |
[40:48] | You want to talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[40:49] | Not really. | 不想 |
[40:53] | I just need to be with you right now. | 现在我只是需要跟你在一起 |
[40:55] | Can I just be with you? | 能让我跟你一起待着吗 |
[40:57] | Hey, hey, hey. | 别哭 别哭 |
[41:06] | We are definitely doing that again. | 我们一定要再做一次 |
[41:09] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[41:12] | A lot. | 要很多次 |
[41:16] | Hey. Is it okay if I take a shower? | 我可以去冲个澡吗 |
[41:19] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[41:30] | There are towels in the closet on the left. | 壁橱左边里面有毛巾 |
[41:34] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[41:37] | Your phone’s ringing! | 你的手机响了 |
[41:39] | Sorry. Just ignore it. | 不好意思 不用管它 |
[41:40] | It’s — it’s the girl. She programmed her own ringtone, | 就是那个女孩 她自己编的铃声 |
[41:42] | which I now need to get rid of. | 我现在都不想用了 |