时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Your phone’s ringing! | 你的手机响了 |
[00:01] | Sorry. Just ignore it. It’s — it’s the girl. | 不好意思 不用管它 就是那个女孩 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I am in love with you, | 我爱上你了 |
[00:11] | and I think you should move in with me. | 我觉得你该搬来跟我一起住 |
[00:13] | I accepted an offer. | 已经有买家了 |
[00:15] | – You sure about this? – No. | -你确定要这样做吗 -不确定 |
[00:17] | What were you getting from zack that you couldn’t get from me?! | 有什么东西从扎克那能得到而从我这得不到 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:21] | You need to figure that out. Let’s call it a break. | 你得想明白 我们先暂时分开吧 |
[00:23] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[00:25] | – For being married?! – And I love you. | -为了结婚道歉吗 -我爱你 |
[00:27] | I just need to be with you right now. | 现在我只是需要跟你在一起 |
[00:45] | You couldn’t sleep? | 你睡不着吗 |
[00:48] | When you’re with me… | 你跟我在一起时 |
[00:50] | where does she think you are — your wife? | 她觉得你在哪里 你妻子 |
[00:53] | Never mind. I don’t even want to know. | 算了 我根本不想知道 |
[00:58] | The marriage is over, April. | 我们的婚姻结束了 艾普莉 |
[00:59] | – We’re not even — – Stop. | -我们甚至都没 -别说了 |
[01:03] | – W-what? You’re leaving? – I have to! | -怎么 你要走了吗 -我必须走 |
[01:05] | S-so this is goodbye?! | 这是道别吗 |
[01:12] | You made me love you. | 你让我爱上你 |
[01:15] | You made me need you! | 你让我需要你 |
[01:16] | Well, I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[01:19] | Hey, April, I love you so much. | 艾普莉 我好爱你 |
[01:21] | Can’t you feel that? | 你感受不到吗 |
[01:27] | I’ll call you. | 我会给你打电话 |
[01:30] | No. | 不 |
[01:31] | I’ll call you. | 我给你打电话 |
[01:35] | April, I’m sorry! | 艾普莉 对不起 |
[01:39] | Just — just… | 你… |
[01:41] | Just tell me you’ll be back. | 告诉我你会回来 |
[01:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:00] | So, you had no idea the woman Jacob’s been seeing | 这么说你完全不知道雅各布约会的女人 |
[02:02] | is your patient? | 是你的病人 |
[02:04] | None whatsoever, | 我完全不知道 |
[02:05] | and I’m the reason Jacob broke things off with her. | 而且雅各布是因为我和她分手的 |
[02:07] | If Anna ever found that out, I — | 如果安娜发现了 我… |
[02:09] | Okay, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 好吧 我们不要操之过急 |
[02:12] | Have you said anything about this to Jacob? | 你跟雅各布说了吗 |
[02:14] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[02:15] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[02:18] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要酒 |
[02:19] | No, this is for me. | 不 这是我喝的 |
[02:21] | Now, what about Jacob? | 那雅各布呢 |
[02:23] | Do you plan to keep seeing him romantically? | 你打算继续和他约会吗 |
[02:27] | It’s more than just attraction with him. | 他不仅仅吸引了我 |
[02:30] | It feels right. He knows me. | 那感觉很对 他了解我 |
[02:32] | The good, the bad, the ugly, the awful, and he… | 好的 坏的 丑陋的 可怕的 而他 |
[02:36] | …He still wants me, maybe all the more because of it. | 他依然想要我 也许因为这样 更想要我 |
[02:40] | I don’t want to lose him. | 我不想失去他 |
[02:42] | Then you have to stop seeing Anna. | 那你得停止治疗安娜了 |
[02:43] | She needs me. She has no one else. | 她需要我 她没有别人了 |
[02:46] | She’s made a connection with me. | 她已经跟我建立了感情 |
[02:48] | She’s young and vulnerable and — | 她很年轻脆弱… |
[02:49] | And very much like Sam. | 跟山姆很像 |
[02:54] | And you think this is a chance to do things right. | 你觉得这是个纠正错误的机会 |
[02:57] | This is a troubled girl, Irving. | 她是一个饱受困扰的女孩 欧文 |
[03:00] | Stopping her treatment | 在她面对 |
[03:01] | while she’s dealing with Jacob’s rejection, | 雅各布拒绝的同时停止治疗 |
[03:03] | she may become suicidal again. | 她可能再次自杀 |
[03:06] | And she may not. | 也许不会 |
[03:07] | Is that supposed to be helpful?! | 这会有所帮助吗 |
[03:09] | Look… | 听着 |
[03:11] | Anna may react badly to having to switch doctors, | 安娜可能很难接受换掉医生一事 |
[03:14] | but you may slip into a depression again | 但你可能再次抑郁 |
[03:17] | if you lose the first shot you’ve had | 如果你失去了这么久以来 |
[03:19] | at an appropriate relationship in a very long time. | 第一次建立正常恋爱关系的机会 |
[03:24] | Just think about that before you do anything rash. | 在你冲动之前想想这个吧 |
[03:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:35] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[03:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:44] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:45] | Well, it’s none of my business, but are you okay? | 这不关我的事 但你还好吗 |
[03:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:49] | Fine. I’m totally, you know, just…fine. | 挺好 我完全… 挺好 |
[03:54] | What is that for? | 那是干嘛的 |
[03:55] | In case you cry. | 你哭的时候可以用 |
[03:59] | I know you and I got off on the wrong foot. | 我知道我俩一开始就关系不好 |
[04:03] | But we’re more alike than you think. | 但我们比你以为的更相似 |
[04:04] | We’re ambitious. We’re attractive. | 我们雄心勃勃 很有魅力 |
[04:07] | We’re working in a man’s world. | 我们在男人的世界里工作 |
[04:09] | And speaking of which, I’d really like | 说到这里 我真的很想 |
[04:10] | to just concentrate on the work here, so — | 专心工作了 所以… |
[04:13] | I’m in awe of you, really. | 我其实很敬畏你 |
[04:14] | I was looking through some of your old cases. | 我看了你的一些旧案子 |
[04:16] | If you ask me, you should have made partner by now. | 要我说 你现在应该成合伙人了 |
[04:20] | Why haven’t you, though? | 但你为什么还没有 |
[04:21] | As far as I understand it, | 就我所知 |
[04:22] | your and Dom’s affair was well-known last year. | 你和多姆的外遇去年就人尽皆知了 |
[04:25] | But Dom still got a promotion. | 但多姆依然晋升了 |
[04:27] | Seems unfair. | 这样好像不公平 |
[04:29] | Look…I know we’ve had our differences, Savi, but… | 我知道我们有过分歧 萨维 但是 |
[04:35] | We shouldn’t be enemies. | 我们不该是敌人 |
[04:36] | We should be helping each other. | 我们该帮助对方 |
[04:38] | Maybe one day, we could even be friends. | 也许有一天 我们还能成为朋友 |
[04:43] | Okay, two things. | 好了 两件事 |
[04:45] | One, get your ass off my case files. | 一 别坐在我的案件卷宗上 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:49] | And two, in order to be my friend, | 二 要想成为我的朋友 |
[04:51] | I actually have to trust you, and I will never… | 我就得信任你 而我永远 |
[04:55] | ever trust you. | 永远不会信任你 |
[04:59] | Excuse me. It’s my real-estate agent. | 抱歉 是我的房地产经纪人 |
[05:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:06] | Okay. All right. | 好 好的 |
[05:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:18] | Hey, uh, now that we’re gonna be roomies, | 现在我们要一起住了 |
[05:20] | do you think that my lady shoes can live with your lady shoes? | 你觉得我的女士鞋可以和你的女士鞋住在一起吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, you know, I mean, as long as you think | 是啊 我是说 只要你觉得 |
[05:25] | – they’re ready for that kind of commitment, sure. – Yeah. | -鞋子能接受那种承诺了 就可以 -是啊 |
[05:27] | Well, then we’re gonna have to move | 然后我们得 |
[05:28] | Some of these puppies out of here, right? | 拿走几双鞋子 对吧 |
[05:30] | Like, what? WNBA? | 比如说美国女篮球鞋吗 |
[05:33] | I — yeah. | 我 是啊 |
[05:34] | Worst night of my life — don’t want to talk about it. | 我生命中最糟糕的一晚 不想提起 |
[05:36] | Tell you what — why don’t we just take every pair of shoes | 这样吧 不如我们把所有 |
[05:38] | that’s not your size and, um… | 你穿不上的鞋子 |
[05:40] | You know, just get rid of ’em? We’ll chuck ’em? | 都扔了吧 直接丢了 |
[05:43] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[05:46] | Although… | 虽然… |
[05:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:49] | Well, it’s… | 那… |
[05:51] | You know what? It’s stupid. | 那很愚蠢 |
[05:52] | Don’t worry about it. It’s stupid. | 别管了 很愚蠢 |
[05:54] | Oh, Scott, come on. Tell me. | 斯科特 快告诉我 |
[05:56] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[05:59] | It’s just, yesterday, I told you that I loved you, | 昨天 我告诉你我爱你 |
[06:02] | and you responded by making an epic three-pointer. | 你以一个史诗般的三分球作为回复 |
[06:05] | Yes, you did say it, didn’t you? | 对 你的确说了 对吧 |
[06:07] | – Yeah. – And I didn’t say anything. | -是啊 -而我什么都没说 |
[06:09] | – No. – Then I — because, you know, it just — | -没有 -那我… 因为 你懂的 |
[06:11] | It happened so fast, a-and I-I was — | 事情发生得太快了 我… |
[06:13] | I didn’t know what to say, and I panicked, and I’m sorry. | 我不知道该说什么 就慌了 对不起 |
[06:15] | I’m a jerk. | 我是个混蛋 |
[06:16] | No, you’re not a jerk. | 你不是混蛋 |
[06:18] | No, no, no, Scott, I am because… | 不 斯科特 我是的 因为… |
[06:21] | I do. | 我有 |
[06:23] | You do what? | 你有什么 |
[06:25] | Share your feelings. | 跟你有相同的感觉 |
[06:31] | What feelings? | 什么感觉 |
[06:34] | The good ones. The… the… the nice ones. | 好的感觉 很好很好的 |
[06:36] | – The…fuzzy ones. – Okay. | -那种肉麻的感觉 -好吧 |
[06:42] | Baby, why don’t you just say it? | 宝贝 干脆说出来吧 |
[06:50] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:55] | Are you gonna pass out? | 你会晕过去吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 不会 |
[06:59] | Good. | 那就好 |
[07:01] | Why don’t you finish unpacking? I want to take you somewhere. | 你先收拾好东西吧 我想带你去个地方 |
[07:03] | Where? | 去哪 |
[07:04] | No place special, just… | 不是什么特别的地方 就是 |
[07:06] | somewhere that’ll change your life. | 一个可以改变你生活的地方 |
[07:23] | Guess what I got us for next Tuesday. | 猜猜我给咱们的下周二准备了什么 |
[07:25] | Two tickets for Trois Mec. | 仨厨法式餐厅的两张入场券 |
[07:26] | Not reservations, mind you, tickets. | 不是预定 是票 |
[07:28] | It’s not a meal, apparently. It’s an event. | 不是吃饭 是活动入场券 |
[07:34] | Hey. | 怎么了 |
[07:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:44] | I don’t even know how to say this. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[07:51] | So I’m just gonna say it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[07:54] | We can’t see each other anymore. | 我们不能继续在一起了 |
[07:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[08:00] | What… what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[08:03] | I’m so sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[08:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:08] | My therapist said it’s too soon | 我的心理医生说 现在开始约会 |
[08:10] | for me to start dating again. | 对我来说太快了 |
[08:14] | But… but you told me you have been dating. | 但你说你一直在约会 |
[08:18] | Yes, but I hadn’t shared that with my therapist. | 没错 但是我没告诉心理医生 |
[08:23] | But you’ve shared it with him now? | 可是你现在却告诉他了 |
[08:24] | Yes, because of you. | 是啊 因为是你 |
[08:27] | Because you’re significant to me in a way others weren’t. | 因为与其他人相反 你对我来说很重要 |
[08:32] | And because I have deep feelings for you. | 而且我对你感情很深 |
[08:35] | And because we have a friendship and history. | 更因为我们一直是朋友和同事 |
[08:37] | It accelerates things. | 这些让我们进展更快了 |
[08:41] | Well, I hope you don’t feel like I-I was pressuring you. | 希望你没有感觉我在给你压力 |
[08:44] | You weren’t. | 没有 |
[08:46] | Do you want to take things slower? | 你想慢慢来吗 |
[08:52] | I want things to stop. | 我想分手 |
[08:59] | My therapist said… | 我的心理医生说 |
[09:01] | I shouldn’t have started dating for a year. I — | 这一年我都不应该约会 我… |
[09:03] | Yeah, I got that part. | 是啊 我明白 |
[09:10] | You asked me out, Karen. | 是你要和我约会的 凯伦 |
[09:12] | Jacob, I– | 雅各布 我… |
[09:13] | You made me end things | 你让我和其他女生分手 |
[09:15] | with the other girl I was seeing for what? | 还能为了什么 |
[09:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[09:21] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[09:23] | When your year is up… Don’t call me. | 等这一年过完了 不要打电话给我 |
[09:39] | – So, what do you think? – Oh, my God! | -你觉得怎么样 -我的天 |
[09:44] | What do I think? | 我觉得怎么样 |
[09:45] | Uh, I think you’ve been leading a double life. | 我觉得你一直在过着双重生活 |
[09:47] | How could you not tell me that you own a restaurant? | 你怎么没告诉我你有个餐厅 |
[09:49] | Well, 10% own anyway. | 只有百分之十的股份 |
[09:50] | – When does this place open? – Middle of next month. | -这餐厅什么时候开业 -下个月中旬 |
[09:52] | – And you own this with… – My friend Greta. | -你的合伙人有谁 -我朋友格里塔 |
[09:55] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[09:56] | Willkommen! | 欢迎光临 |
[09:58] | That’s Greta. | 那就是格里塔 |
[10:00] | I’ll be right down. | 我马上下来 |
[10:01] | You’re friends with Greta Jager?! | 你和格里塔·雅格是朋友 |
[10:03] | – Yeah. – Swimsuit model Greta Jager? | -对啊 -泳衣模特格里塔·雅格 |
[10:04] | Oh, my God. I’m so turned on by you right now. | 天呐 你现在让我很饥渴 |
[10:06] | Hello, handsome. | 你好呀 帅哥 |
[10:07] | How are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[10:09] | – This is my girlfriend, Joss. – Pleasure. | -这位是我女友乔斯 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:12] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了好多关于你的事 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I was just telling her that we’re looking | 我刚才正在跟她说 |
[10:15] | for an event planner to do the opening. | 我们在为开业典礼寻找活动策划人 |
[10:16] | – What? No, you weren’t. – I was going to. | -什么 你没说 -我准备说的 |
[10:18] | I want big and splashy. | 我想要轰动性的大场面 |
[10:21] | I do big and splashy. | 我最擅长轰动性的大场面 |
[10:22] | Uh, Harry leaves next week, though. | 不过哈利下周就走了 |
[10:24] | Well, that’s the beauty of it. We won’t need him. | 妙处就在于 我们不需要他 |
[10:25] | This place already has a chef, right? | 这餐厅已经有一位主厨了 对吧 |
[10:27] | – Dieter Krause. – Peter Krause? | -迪特·克劳泽 -彼得·克劳斯[著名演员] |
[10:29] | No, uh, Dieter with a “D.” | D开头的迪特 |
[10:31] | If the opening goes well, | 如果开业典礼成功的话 |
[10:32] | we keep you on as our in-house planner. | 我们会留你做餐厅策划人 |
[10:34] | Oh! What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[10:37] | Say you will taste some food and tell me your ideas. | 品尝一些食物 告诉我你的想法吧 |
[10:40] | Feed me, Dieter Krause! | 喂我吧 迪特·克劳泽 |
[10:43] | Wunderbar! | 好极了 |
[10:48] | Sorry to pull you out of work like that, | 抱歉让你们从百忙中赶过来 |
[10:50] | but the buyer’s requesting to speed up escrow. | 但买家要求加快保管契约的签订 |
[10:52] | We could close by the end of the week. | 我们这周末就能成交 |
[10:54] | Wait, b-by the end of this week? | 等等 这周末吗 |
[10:56] | Well, I know Harry’s moving soon, | 我知道哈利马上就要搬走了 |
[10:58] | so I drew up the paperwork just in case. | 所以以防万一 我已经起草了文书 |
[11:00] | Oh, obviously, this would be good for me, | 显然 这件事对我很有好处 |
[11:02] | but it’s… it’s up to Savi. | 但这取决于萨维 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[11:06] | push you out before you’re ready. | 在你没准备好之前就把你赶走 |
[11:11] | Y-you know what? Let’s just do it. | 没关系 就这么做吧 |
[11:13] | Joss is about to move out of the house, and… | 乔斯也快搬出去了 而且 |
[11:16] | it’s just starting to feel less and less like home, | 这里越来越不像我的家了 |
[11:19] | so let’s not drag this out. | 所以不要再拖了 |
[11:22] | Just sign where the stickies are. | 在便利贴处签字吧 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[11:26] | Hey, w-why is the buyer suddenly in such a rush? | 买家为何突然这么急了 |
[11:29] | Oh, he wants to remodel the kitchen before move-in. | 他想在搬进来之前 重新装修厨房 |
[11:32] | The kitchen?! Is he crazy?! | 厨房 他疯了吧 |
[11:34] | It’s the best room in the house. | 那可是这房子里最棒的地方 |
[11:35] | Yeah, does he realize that a four-star chef | 对啊 他知道是一位四星厨师 |
[11:37] | actually designed this kitchen? | 亲自设计了这间厨房吗 |
[11:39] | I wouldn’t change a thing, | 换做我 我可不会重新装修 |
[11:40] | but, you know, there’s no accounting for taste. | 但是 萝卜白菜 各有所爱 |
[11:42] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[11:43] | Oh, Savi, before I forget, | 萨维 我怕忘了 |
[11:45] | I have a condo to show you tomorrow. | 我明天要带你去看一套公寓 |
[11:46] | How’s 1:00? | 一点可以吗 |
[11:47] | Uh, yes, 1:00 will be fine. | 好的 一点可以 |
[11:50] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:53] | Oh, you missed one. | 你漏了一处 |
[12:22] | Hey, sorry we missed each other. | 你好 抱歉不能接电话 |
[12:23] | Leave me a message. | 请留言吧 |
[12:25] | Hi, Anna. It’s Dr. Kim. | 安娜 我是金医生 |
[12:29] | It’s half past, and we have an appointment today. | 我们今天预约了 时间已经过半 |
[12:33] | Okay, I’m still here if you’re on your way. | 如果你在路上的话 我会等你 |
[12:36] | Call me anytime. | 随时给我打电话 |
[12:49] | I finished my homework. Can I sleep at Peyton’s tonight? | 我做完作业了 我今晚可以睡佩顿家吗 |
[12:51] | No way! We’re having gift bags tomorrow?! | 不会吧 我们明天有礼包吗 |
[12:54] | You can’t have a nail-art birthday party without manicure sets. | 美甲生日派对怎能没有美甲工具呢 |
[12:59] | You found the sparkly stickers?! | 你找到了闪闪的贴纸吗 |
[13:01] | And I got extras just for you. | 专门为你准备的 |
[13:03] | This is gonna be the best birthday party ever. | 感觉这会是有史以来最棒的生日派对 |
[13:08] | Do you think Daniel’s gonna let me paint his nails? | 你觉得丹尼尔会让我给他涂指甲油吗 |
[13:11] | I thought you just wanted it to be all girls. | 我以为你只想邀请女生 |
[13:14] | Daniel doesn’t count. He has to come. | 丹尼尔不算 他必须得来 |
[13:17] | The nail-art party was his idea. | 美甲派对是他的主意 |
[13:19] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[13:24] | I didn’t want to have to tell you this before your birthday… | 我本不想在你生日前告诉你 |
[13:29] | But Daniel and I broke up. | 但丹尼尔和我分手了 |
[13:32] | When? Why? | 什么时候 为什么 |
[13:33] | Sweetie, it’s…hard to explain. | 甜心 我也说不清 |
[13:37] | So, did he break up with you? | 是他提出分手的吗 |
[13:41] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂的 |
[13:42] | What’s complicated? | 有什么复杂的 |
[13:44] | You love each other, don’t you? | 你们彼此相爱 不是吗 |
[13:46] | I mean you’re, like, glowing when he’s around. | 你们在一起时 你简直容光焕发 |
[13:50] | You’re so perfect together. | 你们是完美的一对 |
[13:52] | And I thought we all might be a family. | 我还以为我们会成为一家人呢 |
[13:57] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我懂 |
[14:00] | Don’t give up on him, Mom. | 别放弃他 妈妈 |
[14:11] | She…loved you. | 她爱死你了 |
[14:14] | Really? How can you tell? | 真的吗 你怎么知道 |
[14:15] | Are you kidding? She was guffawing over all your jokes. | 看不出来吗 你说的每个笑话她都捧场 |
[14:17] | You actually got that woman to look unattractive. | 和你一比她看起来都不迷人了 |
[14:19] | No, no, I didn’t. | 才没有 |
[14:20] | Yeah, she’s really beautiful, isn’t she? It’s weird. | 有 她也很漂亮不是吗 太奇怪了 |
[14:22] | Yeah, you know, there’s just this, there’s just one thing. | 是的 你知道吗 就是有个问题 |
[14:24] | She’s got mannish calves, right? | 她的小腿像男人 对吧 |
[14:26] | Is that what you were gonna say? | 你是想说这个吗 |
[14:27] | No, no, no, Scott. Scott, the food’s kind of terrible. | 不不不 斯科特 这里的食物有点差劲 |
[14:29] | – What? – It’s boring. | -什么 -太单调了 |
[14:30] | What — what was that — bacon-wrapped figs? Please! | 那都是什么啊 培根卷无花果 拜托 |
[14:33] | AOC’s been porking up all kinds of fruit | 本地一直都有猪肉卷包水果的食物 |
[14:35] | since before – the terminator was mayor. | 后来被市长叫停了 |
[14:36] | – Governor. – Whatever! | – 是州长 -管他什么呢 |
[14:38] | Yeah, so chef Dieter’s not that inspired. | 那么说是迪特大厨不够有创意 |
[14:40] | Scott, “not that inspired” doesn’t work in this city. | 斯科特 不够有创意在这个城市是不行的 |
[14:43] | Harry’s a million times better chef than Dieter, | 哈利比迪特好一百万倍 |
[14:45] | and his restaurant failed. | 可他的饭店还是黄了 |
[14:47] | Tell me this | 告诉我 |
[14:48] | would you come back to a restaurant with that kind of food? | 饭店供应这样的食物 你还会再光顾吗 |
[14:52] | Bam, there’s your answer. | 看吧 这就是你的答案 |
[14:53] | Honey, you’ve got to tell her. | 亲爱的 你得告诉她这一点 |
[14:54] | I’ve — I’m not telling her anything. | 我已经 我不会告诉她任何事 |
[14:56] | This restaurant’s her baby. | 这个饭店就像她的孩子 |
[14:57] | Her baby’s ugly, honey, | 她的孩子很丑 亲爱的 |
[14:58] | and somebody’s got to tell her, | 必须有人告诉她 |
[14:59] | or else it’s gonna get crucified on its first day of school. | 否则第一天上学就会被欺负的 |
[15:01] | Yeah, look, I am a silent investor, | 听着 我是个沉默的投资者 |
[15:02] | so I’m not gonna say a word, and I suggest | 我什么都不会说的 而且我建议你 |
[15:04] | if you want this job, | 如果你想得到这份工作 |
[15:06] | you shouldn’t say a word either, | 你也要闭口不提 |
[15:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[15:29] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[15:31] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[15:51] | It’s everything you’ve been asking for | 你要求的这里都有 |
[15:54] | Less upkeep, more security. | 维护费要低 安全性要高 |
[15:56] | There’s even a pool with cabanas on the roof. | 楼顶还有一个带小屋的泳池 |
[15:58] | Cabanas! | 小屋 |
[15:59] | Oh, just what I need. | 正是我想要的 |
[16:02] | Oh, just a second. Keep looking. | 稍等 你们继续参观 |
[16:04] | Talk to me. | 请讲 |
[16:09] | You hate it, don’t you? | 你不喜欢 是不是 |
[16:10] | No, I mean I guess it’s fine. | 没有 我是说 还行吧 |
[16:13] | Well, then why do you keep looking | 那你干嘛看起来 |
[16:14] | like you want to jump out that window? | 想要从窗户里跳出去似的 |
[16:16] | It’s just not what I pictured. | 这和我想像的不一样 |
[16:18] | I thought I’d be moving in with Dom. | 我原以为我会和多姆一起搬进来 |
[16:20] | Honey, that could still happen. | 宝贝 那还是有可能的 |
[16:21] | Your relationship’s just on pause. | 你们之间的关系只是暂停了一下 |
[16:23] | What if he meets someone else? | 万一他和别人约会呢 |
[16:25] | Oh, Savi! | 萨维 |
[16:26] | – What? – Dom loves you. | -怎么了 -多姆爱你 |
[16:28] | And you know that I am not the biggest fan of his, | 你知道我没那么喜欢他 |
[16:30] | but he’s way too smart to let you go. | 但是他很聪明 不会让你走的 |
[16:32] | He’s just — he’s hurt. Give him some time. | 他只是 有点受伤 给他点时间 |
[16:36] | You know, we could move in here together. | 知道吗 咱俩可以一起搬进来 |
[16:40] | Didn’t you just move in with Scott? | 你不是搬去斯科特那里了吗 |
[16:43] | I just — I-I don’t want to leave you alone. | 我只是 不想让你一个人 |
[16:45] | Okay, I’m not 80. I can live on my own. | 我又不是七老八十 我能独自生活 |
[16:48] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[16:50] | Just, you took care of me, so I want to take care of you. | 只是 你照顾过我 所以我想照顾你 |
[16:54] | You’ve paid your dues in that respect. | 那方面你已经不欠我了 |
[16:58] | The whole recovery and… | 我的整个康复过程 还有 |
[17:00] | everything after, and, | 那之后的一切 还有 |
[17:02] | yes, you were right about Zack. | 是的 关于扎克 你是对的 |
[17:05] | And I should have listened to you. | 我当时应该听你的 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, I’m so rarely right | 是啊 我很少正确 |
[17:08] | that I’m not surprised you didn’t. | 你不听我的也不出奇 |
[17:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:13] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[17:15] | – Can we hug now, please? – Yes. | -我们能拥抱一下吗 -好的 |
[17:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:23] | Wow, this place is white. | 这个地方是白色的 |
[17:25] | It really is just white. | 都是白色的 |
[17:26] | – It’s like a bathroom. Let’s get out of here. – Yes. | -像个厕所 我们快离开这 -好 |
[17:32] | Yes, she was admitted to the hospital two months ago. | 是的 她是两个月前入院的 |
[17:34] | Her name is Anna Choi. C-H-O-I. | 她叫安娜·蔡 c a i |
[17:38] | Did she leave any other number than her mobile? | 除了手机她还留别的联系方式了吗 |
[17:41] | What about an address? | 有地址吗 |
[17:44] | Well, you must have it there. | 你们肯定有的 |
[17:46] | Sorry, Mary, I-I have to go. | 抱歉 玛丽 我得挂了 |
[17:52] | Hello? Anna? | 喂 安娜 |
[17:57] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[17:58] | Anna, can you hear me? | 安娜 能听到我讲话吗 |
[18:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:05] | Anna?! | 安娜 |
[18:14] | Love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[18:15] | Love this. | 大爱这个 |
[18:18] | I want you to do this for the opening. | 开业典礼上 我想要你做这个 |
[18:22] | Wait, does this mean… | 等等 这意思是 |
[18:23] | You got the job! You’re in! | 你得到这份工作了 算上你了 |
[18:25] | Oh, I’m “Een”! Great! | 我加入啦 太棒啦 |
[18:26] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎加入我的团队 |
[18:29] | Let’s have chef Dieter make you something to celebrate. | 让迪特大厨做点东西给你 庆祝一下 |
[18:31] | Oh, no, no, I couldn’t. I’m — I’m — | 不用不用 我不能 我 我 |
[18:32] | I insist. | 我坚持如此 |
[18:34] | Okay. You know what? Actually, Greta, I wanted to ask you, | 好吧 格里塔 我想问问你 |
[18:36] | what are some of your favorite dishes that he does? | 他做的菜中你最喜欢的是哪些 |
[18:40] | The stuffed artichokes… | 填馅洋蓟 |
[18:42] | and the… | 还有 |
[18:47] | Funny, that’s all I’ve tried. | 真逗 我只想到这一个 |
[18:49] | I’ve been vegan and gluten-free for the past 18 months, | 过去18个月我都坚持素食和无谷饮食 |
[18:51] | but everyone else loves the food. | 但是其他人都喜欢这里的食物 |
[18:54] | Oh. Is — is that what they say? | 他们是这么说的吗 |
[18:56] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[18:57] | Dieter is one of my oldest friends. | 迪特是我的一位老朋友 |
[19:02] | Oh! I am telling you, this guy’s food sucks the big suck. | 我告诉你 这家伙的食物难吃死了 |
[19:06] | All right, can you just scooch? | 好吧 你能挪一挪吗 |
[19:07] | I’m trying to garnish. | 我正在添加配菜 |
[19:08] | Oh, and ready for crazy? | 你知道更疯狂的是什么吗 |
[19:09] | Greta hasn’t even tried most of it! | 大多数菜格里塔都没尝过 |
[19:12] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[19:13] | They’re blindfolds for the guys. It’s a bris. | 男人用的遮眼布 割礼上用的 |
[19:17] | Hey, are you listening to me?! Dieter’s a dud! | 你在听我说话吗 迪特是个废物 |
[19:20] | So? | 所以呢 |
[19:20] | “So?” Harry, I need this place to succeed. | 所以呢 哈利 我要这个地方成功 |
[19:23] | I haven’t been working my ass off | 我可不想累死累活地工作 |
[19:24] | to be a part of a restaurant vanity project | 帮这个餐厅搞门面 |
[19:26] | that’s gonna fail. | 结果最后它黄了 |
[19:27] | I have a reputation to protect. | 我要保护我的口碑 |
[19:29] | And it just so happens | 恰巧 |
[19:31] | that it’s an incredible opportunity for you. | 这对你来说是个不可多得的工作机会 |
[19:34] | For me? Why? | 对我 怎么说 |
[19:35] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[19:36] | This place could be huge with the right chef. | 如果有个好大厨 这个餐厅就火了 |
[19:40] | Harry Davis. | 哈利·戴维斯 |
[19:42] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:43] | Except wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[19:44] | You’re forgetting, uh, I’m moving back to Australia. | 你忘了吧 我要回澳大利亚了 |
[19:46] | I know, but let’s just pretend that you weren’t. | 我知道 我们假设你不回去的话 |
[19:48] | Listen, Harry, all we would have to do is let greta | 听着 哈利 我们只需要让格里塔 |
[19:50] | – and her people taste your food, and… – No! | -还有她的人尝尝你的食物 -不行 |
[19:51] | – Just hear me out. – I’m not interested, Joss. | -听我说 -我没兴趣 乔斯 |
[19:53] | Okay, I’ve got a plane ticket, | 我已经买了机票 |
[19:54] | I’ve got a job lined up, and my family is expecting me. | 找好了工作 我的家人也在盼望着我 |
[19:58] | Thank you for thinking of me, though. | 不过我非常感谢你想着我 |
[19:59] | I do appreciate it. Now pass me those tongs. | 我真的很感激 把夹子递给我 |
[20:02] | Chop-chop. | 赶快 |
[20:04] | “Chop-chop.” | 赶快 |
[20:05] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | Cute party, April. | 派对很不错 艾普莉 |
[20:21] | The girls are having a great time. | 姑娘们玩得很开心 |
[20:24] | I’m glad you were able to make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[20:25] | Are you being fake nice, or have you finally forgiven me? | 你是在假装友好 还是你终于原谅我了 |
[20:29] | Let’s just say I’m over it. | 就当我已经翻篇了吧 |
[20:32] | Well, look who’s becoming more flexible. | 瞧瞧谁变得知道变通了 |
[20:39] | Would you excuse me a second? | 失陪一会 |
[20:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:44] | Hey! You look… | 好啊 你好像有点… |
[20:46] | A wreck? I know. I didn’t sleep last night. | 糟透了是吗 我知道 我一整晚没睡 |
[20:49] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[20:50] | Critical patient of mine has been missing for 24 hours. | 我的一个重要病人失踪一天了 |
[20:53] | Oh, my God. What can you do? | 天啊 那你怎么办 |
[20:55] | Nothing. I can’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了 |
[20:57] | God, I hate my job. | 真是恨死我的工作了 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[21:03] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[21:05] | You know, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[21:09] | Did you talk to Daniel? | 你和丹尼尔谈过了吗 |
[21:12] | No. | 没有 |
[21:13] | How did you leave things? | 那你怎么解决这件事的 |
[21:16] | I… | 我 |
[21:17] | ended it. | 把事情了结了 |
[21:19] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[21:22] | How did that go? | 还顺利嘛 |
[21:24] | It’s awful. | 糟透了 |
[21:25] | Look, I really don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在还不想谈 |
[21:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:29] | Just know if you ever want to talk, I’m here. | 如果你想聊聊的话 我随时奉陪 |
[21:31] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[21:35] | How have you been there? | 什么叫你也经历过 |
[21:36] | Well, you know, Tom… | 你懂的 就是汤姆嘛 |
[21:38] | You started an affair with a married man, | 你跟一个已婚男人搞出婚外情 |
[21:39] | knowing he was married. | 而且你明知道他结婚了 |
[21:41] | I didn’t do that. We’re not the same. | 我可没干出这种事 我们不一样 |
[21:46] | You’re right. I’m… sorry I mentioned it. | 没错 抱歉我说错话了 |
[21:50] | I should give Lucy her present. | 我去给露西送礼物 |
[22:05] | You know what, Javi? | 知道吗 哈维 |
[22:07] | Will you just take some of these sodas to the valets, please? | 能不能把这些苏打水给服务生送去 |
[22:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:23] | Yep, coming right up! | 好了 这就来了 |
[22:25] | Where’s Javier? We need the buttermilk steamed chicken. | 哈维尔呢 我们还要再来点奶酪鸡肉 |
[22:27] | Oh, we’re out. | 已经没了 |
[22:29] | What? We can’t be. | 什么 不可能啊 |
[22:30] | I just made a whole new plate. | 我才做了一大盘子菜 |
[22:32] | Oh, well, maybe Javier already took them out. | 也许哈维尔刚端出去了 |
[22:34] | You just missed him. He’s quick. | 你们错过了 他动作很快 |
[22:35] | The kennebec fries are gone, too. I just put — | 可是炸薯条也没了 我刚刚… |
[22:37] | Oh, no, I definitely saw those go out. | 那个可是我亲眼看见被端出去的 |
[22:39] | On, come on, let’s just have a drink. | 好了 我们喝一杯吧 |
[22:40] | It’s our last party, Harry. | 这是我们最后一次办宴会了 哈利 |
[22:41] | Has the dog been in here? | 是不是有狗狗进来过了 |
[22:44] | Do they have a dog? | 他们家养狗了吗 |
[22:45] | Where the hell is all my food going?! Javier?! | 我做的菜都哪儿去了 哈维尔 |
[22:57] | The ’90s are back in, right? | 现在又流行九十年代了是吧 |
[22:59] | Not that back. | 没复古到那个程度 |
[23:03] | Okay. How about this one? | 好吧 那这件呢 |
[23:05] | Now that you should definitely get rid of. | 直接扔了得了 |
[23:09] | Do you want it? | 你想要吗 |
[23:10] | If you insist. | 如果你硬要塞给我的话 |
[23:11] | You can have it. Here you go. | 给你了 接着 |
[23:14] | Hey, can I have these? | 这个能给我吗 |
[23:16] | Well, I’m not dying. | 又不是在瓜分我的遗产 |
[23:17] | You’re downsizing. | 你在精简东西嘛 |
[23:19] | I’m pretty sure those little earrings are gonna fit in my new condo. | 这些小耳环跟我的新公寓肯定很搭 |
[23:22] | I can’t believe you’re not gonna live here anymore. | 真不敢相信你真要搬走了 |
[23:26] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[23:27] | Remember when you had us all come over | 还记不记得你把我们都叫来 |
[23:30] | to paint the living room? | 给你刷卧室墙 |
[23:31] | Yes! | 记得 |
[23:32] | Oh, and April said that we should use the rollers. | 艾普莉说用滚轴就好 |
[23:34] | And Savi insisted we rent those high-torque paint sprayers. | 可是萨维坚持让我们租高扭矩的喷枪 |
[23:37] | Which farted and exploded! | 结果全都喷出来了 |
[23:44] | I lived here for three full months after Paul died. | 保罗去世后 我在这里住了整整三个月 |
[23:48] | Sort of died. | 我们以为他死了 |
[23:50] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[23:51] | And Lucy spent her first birthday here. | 露西的第一个生日也是在这儿过的 |
[23:54] | And the party celebrating my doctorate. | 我们还在这儿庆祝我拿到博士学位 |
[23:57] | My graduation party. | 还有我的毕业宴会 |
[24:01] | Real-estate school. | 房地产学校 |
[24:04] | My 30th, 31st… | 以及我的三十岁 三十一岁 |
[24:07] | and 35th. | 还有三十五岁生日 |
[24:12] | It’s a good house. | 真是间吉屋 |
[24:17] | You know what? Come here, girls. | 大家一起过来 |
[24:22] | To Savi’s house. | 敬萨维的家 |
[24:25] | The good times. | 还有那些好时光 |
[24:26] | And the tough times that made us stronger. | 以及那些让我们变得坚强的艰难岁月 |
[24:32] | To my house. | 敬我的家 |
[24:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:41] | Hey, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[24:42] | Oh, you found Anna’s address? I’m writing it down now. | 你找到安娜的地址了 我正在记 |
[24:46] | Good. Okay. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:49] | I’m so sorry. I have to go. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[24:50] | Hey, Karen, I was… I was hoping… | 凯伦 希望… |
[24:52] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:56] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:00] | You know what? I’d better go, too. Scott’s waiting on me. | 不好意思 我也得走了 斯科特在等我 |
[25:02] | Bye. Bye. | 拜拜各位 |
[25:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:06] | And then there were two. | 就剩我们两个了 |
[25:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[25:10] | I haven’t really talked to you | 你决定和丹尼尔分手后 |
[25:11] | since you decided to end things with Daniel. | 我还没有和你好好聊过 |
[25:14] | I’m… | 我 |
[25:16] | fine. | 还好 |
[25:17] | There’s just been a — a lot of changes lately. | 只是最近有很多改变 |
[25:22] | It’s the end of an era. | 一个时代结束了 |
[25:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[25:50] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:51] | Yes, I’m looking for Anna Choi. | 是的 我找安娜·蔡 |
[25:55] | There’s no one here by that name. | 这里没有这个人 |
[25:57] | Did you move in recently? | 您是刚住进这里吗 |
[25:59] | No, I’ve lived here for 35 years. | 不是 我在这儿住了三十五年了 |
[26:03] | So sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[26:21] | Hi, Jacob. | 你好 雅各布 |
[26:23] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. | 是不是之前说得不够清楚 |
[26:24] | When I said I didn’t want to talk, | 我说我和你没什么好说的了 |
[26:25] | that included texting me or stopping by my office. | 包括不要发短信 也不要来我办公室 |
[26:28] | I’m not here for myself. | 我不是为了自己的事来的 |
[26:31] | This is about Anna Choi. | 是关于安娜·蔡的事 |
[26:37] | Well, h-h-how do you know Anna? | 你怎么认识安娜的 |
[26:39] | she’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 |
[26:44] | This is why you ended things? | 所以你才和我分手的 |
[26:46] | I don’t know if I should even be here, | 我不知道自己是不是该来这儿 |
[26:48] | except I think her life may be in danger. | 但我觉得安娜可能有生命危险 |
[26:58] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 |
[27:01] | A few days ago when I, you know, broke things off. | 几天前 就是我和她摊牌的时候 |
[27:03] | How did she take it? | 她怎么样 |
[27:05] | I-it was over the phone. I don’t really know. | 我打电话和她说的 我也不清楚她的情况 |
[27:07] | I mean, – w-we weren’t that serious. | 我们也并非正式的男女朋友 |
[27:09] | She was serious. | 她很认真 |
[27:11] | W-well, h-have you tried calling her? | 你有给她打过电话吗 |
[27:13] | Yes, and I’ve left messages. | 打过了 我还留了很多言 |
[27:16] | Plus, I got a strange call from her | 我还接到她一个奇怪的电话 |
[27:18] | where she didn’t say anything, but I could hear she was crying. | 她什么都没说 但我能听见她在哭 |
[27:21] | W-why don’t you just knock on her door? | 你有没有上门找过她 |
[27:23] | I mean, she lives – in your building, right? | 她不是和你住一栋楼吗 |
[27:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:27] | I-I met her in your lobby. | 我是在你家大厅里遇见她的 |
[27:28] | W-when I came to — to see you a couple months ago, | 就是两个月前我去找你那次 |
[27:30] | she told me she lived there. | 她说她也住那儿 |
[27:34] | Can you call her – just so that I know she’s okay? | 你能不能给她打个电话 让我知道她平安 |
[27:38] | She might answer a call from you. I… | 也许她会接你的电话 |
[27:45] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[27:48] | Hey, Anna, it’s — it’s Jacob. | 安娜 我是雅各布 |
[27:51] | Could you give me a call when you get this? | 收到留言后能否给我回个电话 |
[27:53] | I-I’d like to talk. | 我想和你聊聊 |
[27:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:57] | Will you call me if you hear from her? | 她联系你后通知一下我行吗 |
[27:59] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[28:01] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[28:02] | Hey, look, the other day, the things I said… | 那天 我说的那些话 |
[28:06] | You couldn’t have known. | 你也不知道 |
[28:11] | I’ll see you? | 回见 |
[28:28] | Hey. I got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你的短信了 怎么了 |
[28:32] | Guess where I just was. | 猜猜刚才我去哪了 |
[28:34] | Spending way too much on pressed juice. | 你买了太多的果汁 |
[28:37] | Having breakfast… | 跟格里塔·雅格 |
[28:39] | with Greta Jager. | 一起吃早餐 |
[28:41] | Fascinating. | 太棒了 |
[28:42] | Oh, isn’t it, though? | 是吧 |
[28:43] | You know what’s even more fascinating, Joss, | 你知道更棒的是什么吗 乔斯 |
[28:46] | She wants to make me the head chef of Wunderbar. | 她想让我做温德芭的主厨 |
[28:50] | That’s amaze-balls! | 太棒了 |
[28:51] | It really is… amaze-balls, | 的确是太棒了 |
[28:53] | Considering Greta had never even been to Savannah’s Kitchen. | 而且格里塔从没去过萨瓦娜餐厅 |
[28:57] | Well, she must have, what? | 她一定是 |
[28:59] | tried your food somewhere else, | 在别的地方尝过你做的东西 |
[29:00] | Maybe at one of the parties we catered. | 可能是参加过我们服务的某次派对 |
[29:01] | Cut the crap. You were the dog. | 别说废话 是你偷的食物 |
[29:03] | I know you were the dog. | 我知道是你干的 |
[29:06] | So, I pocketed some food. | 我是打包了一些食物 |
[29:09] | She said that you… | 她说你 |
[29:11] | set up a secret taste test? | 安排了一次秘密的品尝会 |
[29:13] | Oh, ple– – okay, that’s an exaggeration. | 得了吧 太夸张了 |
[29:15] | Greta was having a little get-together, | 格里塔要办一个小聚会 |
[29:17] | and I placed some of your plates around | 于是我就把你做的菜 |
[29:18] | where Dieter’s dishes were, and yours were way more popular! | 放在了迪特的菜旁边 然后你就出名了 |
[29:21] | Like “sluttiest girl in school” popular. | 就像学校里最淫荡的女孩那么出名 |
[29:26] | You had no right to do that. | 你没权利这么做 |
[29:27] | I specifically asked you not to do this, Joss. | 我特别告诉你不要这么做 乔斯 |
[29:30] | I just — what? | 我只是 怎么了 |
[29:32] | God, I thought I was trying to help you! | 天哪 我觉得我这是在帮你 |
[29:33] | I didn’t ask for your help, Joss. | 我没让你帮忙 乔斯 |
[29:35] | I can take care of my own life. Thank you very much! | 我能处理好自己的生活 谢谢你 |
[29:37] | Fine! | 好 |
[29:39] | Then don’t take the job! Move back to Australia! | 那就别接受这份工作 回你的澳大利亚吧 |
[29:41] | I don’t care! | 我才懒得管呢 |
[29:41] | Well, I’m — I’m taking the job. | 我会接受这份工作的 |
[29:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[29:46] | Headlining at the hottest new restaurant in L.A. | 做洛杉矶最火的新餐厅的焦点人物 |
[29:49] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不是傻子 |
[29:51] | Well, you could have led with that! | 你早就该这么说了 |
[29:56] | – Thank you. Thanks. – Yes! | -谢谢你 谢谢 -太棒了 |
[30:01] | All right, that’s enough phone time for today. | 好了 今天玩手机的时间已经够多了 |
[30:04] | Please, just a little more. | 求你了 就再一会 |
[30:06] | Maybe after you’ve studied for your spelling test. | 准备完你的拼写考试之后或许还能玩一会 |
[30:09] | But this is an emergency! | 可这是紧急情况 |
[30:11] | Peyton just found out | 佩顿刚刚发现 |
[30:12] | her dad has been sleeping with Alexa’s mom. | 她爸爸跟亚历克萨的妈妈上床了 |
[30:15] | Everyone’s saying they did it at the food drive. | 大家都说他们是在募捐食品活动时干的那事 |
[30:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[30:19] | They did it at school? | 他们在学校干那事 |
[30:21] | Everyone’s texting Peyton, asking if it’s true. | 大家都在发短信给佩顿问她是不是真的 |
[30:24] | She’s denying it. | 她说不是 |
[30:26] | I feel so bad for her. Not only that, she — | 我替她感到难过 不仅是这个 她… |
[30:30] | What? What is it? | 什么 是什么 |
[30:34] | Peyton made me promise not to tell anyone, but… | 佩顿让我保证不跟别人说 但是 |
[30:37] | you’re my mom, so I don’t think it counts. | 你是我妈妈 所以你不算是”别人” |
[30:40] | Peyton told me her dad has cheated on her mom before. | 佩顿跟我说他爸爸以前就背叛过她妈妈 |
[30:44] | And her mom knows about it. | 而且她妈妈也知道 |
[30:46] | But it’s the first time the kids at school have found out. | 但这是第一次学校里的同学知道 |
[30:51] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[30:54] | I just… I don’t get it. | 我就是 我不明白 |
[30:57] | Who would do that with a married man? | 谁会跟已婚的男人做这种事 |
[30:59] | It’s so mean to his wife. | 这样太对不起他妻子了 |
[31:01] | There’s no easy answer for that. | 这个问题可不好回答 |
[31:04] | Well, I think it’s gross. | 我觉得这种行为太恶劣了 |
[31:06] | And Peyton’s mom is so smart and pretty — | 佩顿的妈妈很聪明也很漂亮 |
[31:09] | deserves so much better. | 她应该过得更好 |
[31:12] | Why does she stay with him if he keeps cheating on her? | 如果他一直出轨 她为什么还不离开呢 |
[31:18] | Maybe because… | 可能因为 |
[31:20] | some people don’t think they deserve better. | 有些人觉得他们不应该得到更好的 |
[31:23] | They don’t think they can | 他们觉得不能 |
[31:25] | demand more of the people they’re with. | 向在一起的人要求的更多 |
[31:29] | Some people use being in love as an excuse. | 有些人把爱当作一个借口 |
[31:33] | Which is why I am always reminding you | 所以我才经常提醒你 |
[31:36] | of how important it is to know your self-worth. | 认清自己的价值有多么重要 |
[31:40] | To believe in myself? | 相信自己 |
[31:41] | And to value yourself. | 还要重视自己 |
[31:43] | Because when you do, other people will, too. | 因为只有你重视自己 别人才会重视你 |
[31:47] | When I grow up, I want to be just like you. | 等我长大后 我想成为你这样 |
[31:59] | Yep. | 是的 |
[32:01] | Yeah, sending you the amended discovery responses right now. | 对 现在就给你发修正的证据效应 |
[32:04] | Okay, great. | 好的 太好了 |
[32:05] | Great. You know where to reach me. | 太好了 你知道怎么联系我 |
[32:08] | I thought part time meant | 兼职不是应该 |
[32:09] | when you’re not at the office, you’re not working. | 下了班就不工作了吗 |
[32:11] | Oh, no, it just means that I’m in the office part time. | 不是 只是说我可以时不时地去办公室 |
[32:15] | I have news. | 我有事要说 |
[32:17] | Okay. Good news? | 是好事吗 |
[32:19] | Well, I think it’s good, but if you don’t think it’s not good, | 我觉得是好事 但如果你觉得不是好事 |
[32:21] | we don’t have to talk about it. | 咱俩也不用争论 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:25] | Harry’s not moving. | 哈利不走了 |
[32:27] | He’s staying in L.A. | 他留在洛杉矶了 |
[32:31] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[32:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:35] | But I have claim on the house. | 但是我要这房子 |
[32:39] | I’m not moving either. | 我也不走了 |
[32:41] | Wait. What?! | 等一下 什么 |
[32:43] | I’m keeping the house. | 我要留下房子 |
[32:44] | But… you’re in escrow. | 但是房子已经交给第三方了 |
[32:46] | I know, and it’s gonna cost me, too. | 我知道 这会花我不少钱 |
[32:48] | What about Harry’s cut? | 那哈利的那部分呢 |
[32:49] | I’ll buy him out. | 我会出钱的 |
[32:51] | Savi, this is huge! What — what the hell happened? | 萨维 这是大事 发生什么了 |
[32:54] | Last night happened. | 因为昨天晚上 |
[32:55] | Just being with you guys and remembering | 跟你们在一起 让我想起了 |
[32:57] | that this house holds some really good memories, too. | 这个房子所承载的美好的回忆 |
[33:02] | Or you could take the memories with you. | 或者你可以带着回忆一起走 |
[33:05] | Yeah, that’s what mom said | 没错 妈妈就是这么说的 |
[33:06] | Each and every time she tried to uproot us | 每次带我们从心爱的地方 |
[33:08] | from some place we loved. | 搬走她都这么说 |
[33:11] | You know, I was thinking about it the other day. | 我前几天在考虑这事 |
[33:12] | Do you know how many times we moved before I left for college? | 你知道在我上大学前我们搬过几次家吗 |
[33:19] | 11. | 十一次 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:22] | And three more times after you left. | 你走后又搬了三次 |
[33:25] | This place is the longest I’ve lived anywhere… | 这个房子是我这辈子住过 |
[33:28] | my entire life. | 最久的地方 |
[33:30] | It’s truly the first place that has ever felt like home. | 也是第一个我感觉像是家的地方 |
[33:43] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[33:45] | Sorry I missed my last appointment. | 抱歉上次的预约我没来 |
[33:46] | I know I should have called. | 我知道我应该打电话通知你的 |
[33:47] | But I just — I had to get out of here. | 可是我 我当时不得不离开 |
[33:50] | I drove to Joshua Tree! | 我开车去了约书亚树国家公园 |
[33:52] | Don’t worry. I didn’t drop acid or anything. | 别担心 我没有去吸毒 |
[33:56] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[33:59] | Let me get my book, | 我去拿我的本子 |
[34:01] | and we can set up a proper time for us to talk. | 然后我们定个时间再谈谈 |
[34:04] | I needed to clear my head. Last week was horrible. | 我当时需要清空大脑 上个周太糟糕了 |
[34:07] | Remember that guy I was telling you about — | 还记得我跟你说的那个男人吗 |
[34:08] | the one I’ve been seeing? | 跟我在一起的那个 |
[34:10] | A few days ago, he called and said he couldn’t see me anymore. | 几天前 他给我打电话说他不能再见我了 |
[34:14] | Over the phone. | 电话上说的 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:18] | Out of the blue, and his reasons made no sense. | 很突然 而且他的理由讲不通啊 |
[34:21] | He said I was too young. | 他说我太年轻了 |
[34:23] | We’ve been sleeping together for weeks, | 我们都睡了好几周了 |
[34:24] | and you just realized I was young? | 他突然才觉得我太年轻了吗 |
[34:28] | I thought maybe there was someone else, but… | 我觉得是有别的人 可是 |
[34:31] | just as I was starting to feel centered again, | 就在我要平静下来时 |
[34:33] | guess who calls and leaves a message. | 你猜谁给我打了电话又留了言 |
[34:35] | The guy. | 那个男人 |
[34:37] | And you know what that means. | 你知道那是什么意思 |
[34:39] | What does it mean to you? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[34:41] | He clearly wants to get back together. | 他很显然想跟我和好 |
[34:43] | I could hear it in his voice. | 我能从他的声音里听出来 |
[34:44] | He said he wanted to talk. Why else would he call? | 他说他想谈谈 还会有什么别的原因 |
[34:50] | I’m gonna make him sweat a little. | 我先让他等等 |
[34:52] | I’ll wait a few days to call him. Don’t worry. | 我等几天再打给他 没事 |
[34:54] | And… that’s due to you. | 这都多亏了你 |
[34:58] | How so? | 为什么 |
[35:00] | I think this therapy thing is working. | 我觉得治疗起作用了 |
[35:03] | As bad as last week was, I was able to deal, | 虽然上周很糟糕 但现在我可以 |
[35:06] | to neutralize my self-destructive thoughts, as you say. | 打消自己的自毁念头了 就跟你说的一样 |
[35:11] | I can feel myself changing, | 我能感觉到自己在改变 |
[35:12] | Like I’m finally getting better. | 我终于慢慢恢复了 |
[35:16] | Thank you, Dr. Kim. | 谢谢你 金医生 |
[35:28] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[35:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:38] | I’ve come to say goodbye. | 我是来跟你道别的 |
[35:50] | What do you want me to say? It’s over. It’s done. | 你想让我说什么 我们之间结束了 |
[35:53] | Yeah, but last night — | 可是昨天晚上… |
[35:54] | I still love you. God, I love you. | 我仍然爱你 天哪 我爱你 |
[35:57] | I wish I didn’t, but I do. | 我希望不爱你了 但我做不到 |
[35:59] | Well, then why are you doing this? | 那你为什么要这样 |
[36:01] | Because being with you | 因为跟你在一起 |
[36:02] | is turning me into someone I cannot stand. | 让我变成一个自己无法忍受的人 |
[36:05] | I’m a hypocrite in church. | 信仰上我成了伪善的人 |
[36:06] | I am lying to my friends, | 我跟我的朋友们撒谎 |
[36:08] | saying things I can’t believe are coming out my mouth, | 我说出的话自己都不相信会出自自己之口 |
[36:11] | Pretending like this isn’t hurting your wife. | 假装这样不会伤害你妻子 |
[36:13] | She doesn’t know! | 她根本不知道 |
[36:15] | You think – it still doesn’t do damage?! | 你以为这样就不会造成伤害吗 |
[36:17] | If there’s one thing I know… | 如果我知道一件事… |
[36:22] | And even if there weren’t all that, there’s Lucy. | 即使不考虑你妻子 也还有露西 |
[36:28] | If I let her down… | 如果我让她失望 |
[36:30] | I would never forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[36:37] | I’m sorry…Daniel. | 对不起 丹尼尔 |
[36:40] | No, look. Please, don’t, April. | 听我说 艾普莉 不要 |
[36:42] | April, don’t do this. | 艾普莉 不要这样 |
[36:45] | I won’t be calling you again. | 我以后不会再给你打电话了 |
[36:55] | Ta-da! | 好啦 |
[36:57] | – Last box? – Mm-hmm. | -最后一盒了吗 -对啊 |
[36:58] | I’m officially moved in. | 我正式入住了 |
[37:00] | I love it. All right, taking you out to celebrate. | 太棒了 好 我带你出去庆祝吧 |
[37:02] | – How does sushi sound? – Oh, fab. | -吃寿司怎么样 -好极了 |
[37:04] | Oh, but can we do it on the later side? | 但是能先等等吗 |
[37:06] | Because I have to go meet Harry | 我得去见哈利 |
[37:07] | to brainstorm about the new Wunderbar menu. | 一起好好想想新餐厅的菜单 |
[37:09] | Uh, wait, Harry is… | 等等 哈利… |
[37:13] | Wait, did Greta not told you? | 等等 格里塔没跟你说吗 |
[37:14] | Mnh-mnh. | 没有 |
[37:15] | Wow, you really are a hands-off investor, aren’t you? | 你真是个两耳不闻窗外事的投资者啊 |
[37:17] | He is the new head chef, and it’s all because of moi! | 他是新任主厨 这可都是我的功劳哦 |
[37:21] | Oh, you’re kidding? That’s really great. | 你开玩笑吗 真是太棒了 |
[37:26] | What? That’s it? | 怎么 仅此而已吗 |
[37:27] | This is — – this is a major coup for… | 这…这可是一大妙招啊… |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:30] | …the restaurant, for Harry, for y– | 对餐厅 对哈里都好… |
[37:31] | No, I get it. I-I-I totally get it. | 我明白 我完全明白 |
[37:33] | It’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[37:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:36] | You do an awful lot for this guy. | 你为这个人做的事太多了 |
[37:39] | Harry? | 哈利吗 |
[37:39] | Yeah, harry. | 对 哈利 |
[37:41] | I mean, I understood why you were so upset | 他之前要走的时候你很不开心 |
[37:42] | that he was leaving before. | 这个我理解 |
[37:43] | It affected your business, but now you guys… | 因为这会影响你的生意 但是现在你们 |
[37:45] | You guys won’t even be partners. | 你们甚至都不是合伙人了 |
[37:46] | I’m — – I’m trying to figure out… | 我 我只是想弄明白… |
[37:48] | Why him staying is so important to you. | 为什么他留下对你这么重要 |
[37:50] | It’s not. | 不是啊 |
[37:51] | Well, I mean, it is – but just because we’re friends. | 我的意思是 只是因为我们是朋友而已 |
[37:54] | Uh-huh. | 这样 |
[37:56] | Because you were right all along. | 因为你一直都是对的 |
[37:57] | He never would have been happy at that crab shack, | 他在那个小饭店里肯定不会开心 |
[37:59] | and I was just trying to make him realize it | 我只是想在他犯大错前 |
[38:01] | before he made a huge mistake. | 让他意识到这一点 |
[38:04] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[38:09] | Oh, my God, you’re… | 天哪 你… |
[38:10] | No, no, no, you’re not worried about, like, Harry and me… | 你不会是在担心我跟哈利吧… |
[38:14] | Right? | 是吗 |
[38:15] | Should I be? I don’t know. | 我应该担心吗 我也不知道 |
[38:17] | Oh, my God, no! | 天哪 当然不用 |
[38:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no! No! | 不用不用不用 当然不用 |
[38:21] | That would be — he’s like my brother, Scott. | 真是… 他就跟我哥哥一样 斯科特 |
[38:24] | He’s — he’s, you know, Savi’s ex-husband. | 他 他是萨维的前夫 |
[38:26] | That would never in a million trillion years happen. | 所以我跟他完全根本不可能 |
[38:28] | – Okay. – He’s family, yeah? | -知道了 -他是我的家人 |
[38:29] | Just making sure. | 我只是确定一下 |
[38:31] | Hey, be very, very, very sure. | 要非常非常确定 |
[38:35] | – Okay? Yeah? – Yeah. | -知道了吗 -知道了 |
[38:38] | Is this helping? | 这样好点了吗 |
[38:41] | Not really? Is this helping? | 不管用吗 这样呢 |
[38:42] | That’s helping. | 这样好多了 |
[38:44] | – Does this help? – Mm-hmm. | -这样有用吗 -有用 |
[38:46] | – It’s helpful. – Mm-hmm? | -这样管用 -是吗 |
[38:58] | Don’t worry. She’s not here. | 不用担心 她不在 |
[39:04] | Trouble in paradise? | 幸福生活出问题了吗 |
[39:05] | What do you care? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[39:08] | Ouch. Okay. | 好伤人 好吧 |
[39:09] | You really think I’m gonna talk about my personal life with you? | 你真以为我会跟你说我的私生活吗 |
[39:12] | I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[39:14] | and you don’t have to tell me, but if you do want to talk, | 你也不用告诉我 但如果你想聊聊 |
[39:18] | you can because — don’t take this wrong, | 可以找我 你不要误会 |
[39:21] | but I don’t know how many other people you have in your life | 因为我知道你生活中没有多少其他人 |
[39:24] | to talk about this with. | 可以跟你聊这件事 |
[39:27] | I have friends, Toni. | 我有自己的朋友 托尼 |
[39:28] | I know you do. Sure. | 我知道 你当然有朋友 |
[39:32] | But, really, how often do you talk to them? | 但你经常跟他们聊天吗 |
[39:36] | Since I’ve known you, you’re always here. | 自从我认识你 你一直在这里 |
[39:38] | And when you’re not, I’m assuming you were with Savi. | 而你不在时 我猜你一定跟萨维在一起 |
[39:43] | You’re the guy who wants his name on the building. | 你想让自己的名字出现在这大楼上 |
[39:46] | I know this because I’m the same way. | 我知道是因为我也跟你一样 |
[39:49] | And I also know one of the first things you give up | 我还知道你为了到达顶端 |
[39:52] | on your way to the top is friends. | 你首先放弃的就是朋友 |
[39:55] | Look, I can say I’m sorry till I go blue in the face, | 我可以一直跟你道歉直到自己精疲力尽 |
[39:58] | but you won’t take it, and I really don’t expect you to. | 但你不会接受 我也不指望你会接受 |
[40:02] | But just know if you ever want to talk… | 但是你要知道 如果你想聊聊 |
[40:06] | I’m here till midnight, too. | 我午夜之前会一直在这里 |
[40:18] | Thank you, Toni. | 谢谢你 托尼 |
[40:28] | Thanks for having me over. | 谢谢你让我过来 |
[40:29] | I-I-I just wanted to talk this through. | 我只是想跟你说说这事儿 |
[40:32] | Anna called me back. | 安娜给我回电话了 |
[40:34] | Already? What did you say? | 已经回了吗 你怎么说的 |
[40:38] | Nothing. I-I let it go to voicemail. | 我什么都没说 直接转接到语音信箱了 |
[40:40] | Well, you have to call her back. | 那你得打给她说清楚 |
[40:41] | I-I know I have to call her back. | 我知道 |
[40:42] | That’s the problem — to say what? | 但问题是 我跟她说什么 |
[40:44] | I mean, d-does she think I want her back? | 她是觉得我想跟她复合吗 |
[40:46] | She sounded kind of — I don’t know…hopeful. | 听上去她好像 有所期待 |
[40:51] | You can’t. Sorry. | 不能跟你提这个 抱歉 |
[40:53] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:55] | If I hadn’t come to you, you wouldn’t have called her. | 如果我不找你 你就不用给她打电话了 |
[40:57] | I-I-I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[40:59] | I’ll be…caring but… noncommittal. | 我会搞定 但不让她胡思乱想 |
[41:03] | Jacob, we really can’t — | 雅各布 我们真的不能… |
[41:05] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:13] | Is that all you wanted to talk to me about? | 你来就只想跟我说这个吗 |
[41:15] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[41:17] | Um, I-I know this isn’t the time or the place, | 我知道现在时间地点都不合适 |
[41:20] | but once this is resolved… | 但一旦事情解决 |
[41:23] | do you think we could ever… | 你觉得我们还能 |
[41:25] | pick up where we left off? | 重新在一起吗 |
[41:28] | I really hope so, Jacob. | 我希望如此 雅各布 |
[41:35] | I’ll walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[41:49] | I can take it from here. | 我自己下去吧 |
[42:07] | Good night, Karen. | 晚安 凯伦 |
[42:19] | Anna. | 安娜 |