时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[00:03] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Do I tell Lucy about Paul? | 我要不要把保罗的事告诉露西 |
[00:07] | – No! – He’s her father! | -不要 -他是她爸爸 |
[00:08] | Who she thinks is dead, April. | 她以为爸爸已经去世了 艾普莉 |
[00:11] | But he’s not. | 但他没有 |
[00:12] | Uh, wait, Harry is… | 等等 哈利… |
[00:14] | He is the new head chef! | 他是新任主厨 |
[00:15] | You do an awful lot for this guy. | 你为这个人做的事太多了 |
[00:17] | Oh, my god. You’re not worried about Harry and me… | 天哪 你不会是在担心我跟哈利吧… |
[00:21] | Should I be? | 我应该担心吗 |
[00:22] | Your release from the hospital | 你能否出院 |
[00:23] | is dependent on your willingness to accept treatment. | 取决于你是否愿意接受治疗 |
[00:26] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[00:26] | You tricked me into telling you the truth, | 你骗我向你说出实话 |
[00:28] | and now I’m just stuck here? | 结果我现在被困在这了 |
[00:29] | – Please, Anna — – Just go! | -拜托 安娜 -快走 |
[00:31] | So, you had no idea the woman Jacob’s been seeing | 这么说你完全不知道雅各布约会的女人 |
[00:34] | is your patient? | 是你的病人 |
[00:36] | Good night, Karen. | 晚安 凯伦 |
[00:48] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[00:52] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 我没料到你会来 |
[00:53] | W-w-what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:55] | Uh, I’ll — – I’ll give you two a moment. | 我让你们谈谈吧 |
[00:57] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不是看上去那样 |
[00:59] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们去楼上吧 |
[01:00] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[01:02] | This is all just a terrible coincidence. | 这一切只是个巧合 |
[01:04] | Jacob and I used to work together. | 雅各布和我以前是同事 |
[01:05] | Do you still work together? | 你们现在还是同事吗 |
[01:07] | No. | 不是了 |
[01:08] | So… | 那么… |
[01:10] | What was he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[01:11] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[01:14] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[01:17] | Anna, please, let’s go upstairs and talk. | 安娜 拜托 我们去楼上说 |
[01:19] | Did you know we were dating? | 你知道我们在约会吗 |
[01:22] | Yes. | 知道 |
[01:23] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[01:25] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[01:26] | Just a few days. | 就几天 |
[01:29] | So… | 那… |
[01:32] | are you the reason he broke up with me? | 他是因为你才和我分手的吗 |
[01:38] | Right. | 好 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:55] | O-o-okay. | 好吧 |
[01:57] | Okay, you people are scavengers! | 你们这群人真是饿鬼 |
[02:07] | I missed all the good stuff. | 我错过了好东西 |
[02:09] | No, there’s, uh, you know, there’s one blueberry left. | 不 还剩一个蓝莓马芬呢 |
[02:12] | Uh, you can have it. | 你吃吧 |
[02:13] | Really, it’s, uh — it’s yours. | 这是你的 真的 |
[02:26] | Hello?! Are you even listening to me?! | 喂 你在听我说话吗 |
[02:27] | We only have a few weeks until the soft open, | 几周后就要进行试卖营运了 |
[02:29] | which, I might add, officially marks | 我得加一句 这正式标志着 |
[02:31] | the longest that I’ve been employed all year, | 今年我被雇佣的最长时间 |
[02:33] | and I would really like to keep it that way, | 我真的不想被解雇 |
[02:34] | so please, for the love of god, Harry, | 所以拜托 看在老天的份上 哈利 |
[02:36] | tell me that you’ve finally decided on what you’re cooking. | 告诉我你决定了要烹饪什么 |
[02:38] | I have. | 我决定了 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:40] | The curried quail! | 咖喱鹌鹑 |
[02:42] | Oh, perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:43] | So, we’ll pair that with a nice light red — | 我们配上淡红色的… |
[02:44] | Or the braised rabbit. | 或者红烧兔肉 |
[02:47] | Okay, so T.B.D., then? | 那就是说有待决定了 |
[02:49] | Indecision is not a good look on you, by the way! | 顺便说一句 优柔寡断可不好 |
[02:53] | I need to see what cuts I can get my hands on. | 我得看看我能弄到什么食材 |
[03:04] | What was I saying? | 我刚说什么呢 |
[03:04] | The so, do you want this to be | 你是想做成站立宴会 |
[03:07] | a, uh, a walk-through or a, uh, seated dinner? | 还是餐桌宴会 |
[03:10] | Curried quail is not finger food. | 咖喱鹌鹑可不是手抓食物 |
[03:13] | Hmm? What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[03:15] | Now, let’s do a served meal, three courses. | 我们做大餐吧 三道菜 |
[03:16] | I’m thinking a rustic pumpkin-cayenne soup. | 我想的是乡村南瓜辣椒汤 |
[03:20] | Pumpkin-cayenne soup — perfect. | 南瓜辣椒汤 完美 |
[03:22] | Sounds great! | 听起来很棒 |
[03:24] | Oh! Uh, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[03:27] | You’re sitting on my wallet. | 你坐在我钱包上呢 |
[03:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:30] | We just — we have a lot of work to do. | 我们只是 我们有很多事儿要做 |
[03:31] | Let’s try to focus. | 尽量集中注意力吧 |
[03:32] | Lucky the party’s not tomorrow night. | 幸亏不是明晚举行派对 |
[03:34] | Now, I don’t know what you think, | 我不知道你的想法 |
[03:34] | but I’d prefer printed menus. | 但我更喜欢打印菜单 |
[03:36] | Well, I’d prefer a shirt on! | 我更喜欢你穿上衬衫 |
[03:38] | Righto. I’m sorry. | 对哦 对不起 |
[03:40] | Didn’t realize we were suddenly so professional. | 没意识到我俩之间突然就这么正经了 |
[03:42] | No, it’s just — it’s — we’re in a meeting here, | 不 只是 我们在开会 |
[03:44] | and you’re dripping all over me, dude. | 你滴了我一身水 哥们 |
[03:45] | Okay, boss, hold your horses. | 好的 老板 耐心一点 |
[03:48] | Oh, I’m excited, Joss. | 我真激动 乔斯 |
[03:49] | I haven’t felt like this | 自从萨瓦娜餐厅 |
[03:50] | since the opening of Savannah’s Kitchen, | 开张后 我就没这么激动过了 |
[03:52] | and it is all thanks to you. | 这多亏了你 |
[03:56] | You’re a champion. | 你是最棒的 |
[03:57] | You too. | 你也是 |
[04:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:23] | April, it’s Paul. | 艾普莉 我是保罗 |
[04:26] | Please don’t hang up. | 请别挂电话 |
[04:28] | I thought I told you never to call me again. | 我告诉过你 别再给我打电话了 |
[04:30] | I know. It’s about Lucy. | 我知道 跟露西有关 |
[04:33] | What? What did — what — | 什么 你做了… |
[04:34] | I’m in trouble. And it’s serious. | 我惹了麻烦 大麻烦 |
[04:37] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[04:38] | I got mixed up with some bad people. | 我跟一些坏人搅合到了一起 |
[04:41] | There’s a chance that I may have to… | 我有可能得… |
[04:44] | serve jail time. | 坐牢 |
[04:45] | Jail time!? | 坐牢 |
[04:46] | April, listen. | 艾普莉 听着 |
[04:47] | If that happens, it’ll be on the news. | 如果我坐牢了 新闻上会播的 |
[04:51] | So I wanted you to know so you had time to figure out | 我想先告诉你 好让你有时间想明白 |
[04:53] | what you were gonna tell Lucy. | 怎么和露西说 |
[04:56] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:57] | Um, d-don’t — don’t do anything. | 什么也别做 |
[04:59] | I, um — just give me 48 hours to figure this out, okay? | 给我48小时搞明白 好吗 |
[05:02] | And then I promise I’ll call you back. | 然后我保证我会打给你 |
[05:04] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[05:05] | Sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉 我得挂了 |
[05:09] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[05:11] | Uh, nobody, sweetie — uh, wrong number. | 没谁 亲爱的 打错了 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Joss?! | 乔斯 |
[05:30] | Stephanie! | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[05:31] | Oh, my god! How are you?! | 天啊 你好吗 |
[05:34] | I haven’t seen you in like a hundred years! | 我好久没见到你了 |
[05:36] | How have you been? What are you up to? | 你最近怎么样 在忙什么呢 |
[05:37] | Oh, a few hair-color changes, | 染了几次头发 |
[05:38] | some questionable I.V.F. treatments… | 进行了几次可疑的体外授精 |
[05:40] | …And a divorce on my end. | 我提出了离婚 |
[05:41] | Oh, I’m sorry. I heard about you and Jason. | 真抱歉 我听说了你和杰森的事 |
[05:44] | You guys were such a cool couple. | 你俩以前是很配的一对儿啊 |
[05:45] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[05:47] | What about you? Are the Facebook rumors true? | 那你呢 脸书上的话是真的吗 |
[05:49] | Are you in a relationship? | 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[05:50] | Yes, I am. I am officially cohabitating. | 是的 我正式同居了 |
[05:53] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[05:54] | How did you even meet? | 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[05:55] | I feel like it’s so impossible in this city. | 感觉在这城市简直没法邂逅啊 |
[05:57] | Oh, it is. | 是啊 |
[05:58] | You know, we actually met at a leukemia gala. | 我们其实是在白血病晚会上见面的 |
[06:00] | Charity! Why didn’t I think of that? | 慈善 我怎么没想到 |
[06:03] | He doesn’t have any single friends, does he? | 他没有单身朋友吧 |
[06:05] | No, I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[06:08] | oh, my — | 天啊 |
[06:09] | But you know what? I do. | 但你知道吗 我有 |
[06:10] | He’s perfect for you. | 他很适合你 |
[06:11] | He’s tall, he’s blond, and he’s just recently divorced. | 他很高 金发碧眼 最近刚离婚 |
[06:13] | I’m gonna send you his info right now. | 我现在就给你发他的情况 |
[06:14] | – S-seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[06:15] | That would be great. Thank you so much! | 那太棒了 非常感谢 |
[06:17] | 萨维 进来 | |
[06:20] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[06:21] | Sorry, I-I got to go, Steph, but I’ll call you later. | 抱歉 我得走了斯蒂芬 我再打给你 |
[06:22] | Yes, please. | 好的 一定 |
[06:23] | I was so good to see you! | 见到你真好 |
[06:24] | – Amazing, amazing! – Amazing. | -好极了 好极了 -好极了 |
[06:25] | – Call him! – Okay. | -打给他 -好 |
[06:29] | Do you have the defendant’s statements? | 你有被告的陈词吗 |
[06:31] | Page three, but you should take a look | 第三页 你应该看一下 |
[06:33] | Because our witness seems to be implicating herself. | 我们的证人好像把自己也牵连进去了 |
[06:36] | Yep, I see it. | 是的 我也看出来了 |
[06:39] | Good work, Toni. | 干得好 托尼 |
[06:42] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:46] | You haven’t said that in a while. | 你有一阵子没这么说过了 |
[06:50] | Antonia Ruiz? | 安东尼娅·鲁伊斯 |
[06:54] | Sign here, please. | 请在这里签名 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | New boyfriend? | 新男友 |
[06:58] | Aye, would you be jealous? | 是啊 你会嫉妒吗 |
[07:03] | I’m only kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[07:06] | So, what’s going on with you and Savannah? | 你和萨瓦娜怎么样了 |
[07:07] | You guys back together yet? | 你们和好了吗 |
[07:12] | You know, let’s, uh — let’s keep going. | 知道吗 我们还是 还是继续吧 |
[07:13] | We’ve got a lot to cover before this afternoon’s meetings. | 下午开会前有很多资料要看 |
[07:15] | Whatever you say, boss. | 你说了算 老板 |
[07:22] | Paul is officially the worst, hands down. | 保罗是最坏的 毋庸置疑 |
[07:25] | What do you think he did? | 你觉得他做了什么 |
[07:26] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[07:27] | I hardly got a word in edgewise. | 我根本插不上话 |
[07:29] | He just told me he got in with some bad people | 他只是告诉我 他和一些坏人搅在一起 |
[07:31] | and to think about what I want to tell Lucy | 万一他上了新闻 |
[07:33] | in case he’s on the news. | 让我想好怎么跟露西说 |
[07:34] | – On the news?! – What are you supposed to tell Lucy? | -上新闻 -你应该跟露西说什么 |
[07:37] | I don’t know. Everything? | 我不知道 全部吧 |
[07:39] | – She’s much too young. – Are you crazy?! – No, no, no, no. | -她太小了 -你疯了吧 -不行不行 |
[07:41] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:42] | What, you think I should just keep lying to her? | 那怎么办 你们认为我应该继续骗她 |
[07:47] | Okay, am I the only person that thinks | 好吧 是不是只有我认为 |
[07:49] | that maybe paul’s using this as an opportunity | 也许保罗是想借用这个机会 |
[07:51] | to slither his way back into your life? | 重新进入你的生活 |
[07:53] | I mean, h-how do you even know that he’s really in trouble? | 我是说 你怎么知道他真的有麻烦了 |
[07:55] | Because he sounded scared. Really scared. | 因为他听起来很害怕 真的很害怕 |
[08:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:03] | I’m just wondering. | 我只是在想 |
[08:04] | Do you think whoever’s looking for Paul, | 你们认为找保罗的人 |
[08:06] | could they be after me next? | 接下来会不会来找我 |
[08:10] | All right, so, he said he’s gonna call you again, right? | 好吧 他说过会再打给你 是不是 |
[08:14] | So we just wait. | 那我们就等着吧 |
[08:17] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[08:22] | 请选择您的起飞时间 目的地 哥斯达黎加 圣何塞 | |
[08:29] | Did we have plans? | 有什么计划吗 |
[08:30] | No, but Scott’s working late, | 没有 不过斯科特要工作到很晚 |
[08:31] | and I can’t stop thinking about April. | 我忍不住想着艾普莉 |
[08:33] | I want to buy her a pony. | 我想给她买匹小马 |
[08:35] | Please try not to do that. | 拜托 千万别 |
[08:37] | Well, we could go halfsies. | 我们可以分摊费用 |
[08:39] | What, are you working? | 干嘛 你在工作吗 |
[08:42] | Costa rica? | 哥斯达黎加 |
[08:43] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候出发 |
[08:44] | You, my love, are not invited. | 宝贝 没有你的份 |
[08:47] | This is for me and Dom. | 这是给我和多姆订的 |
[08:49] | Oh, did you guys get back together? | 你们和好了 |
[08:51] | No but this morning, | 没有 但是今天早上 |
[08:52] | he gave me his muffin! | 他把他的马芬蛋糕给我了 |
[08:57] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[08:59] | He loves blueberry muffins, | 他喜欢吃蓝莓马芬蛋糕 |
[09:01] | so much so that I once saw him try to trip an associate | 喜欢到有次我见他派助手 |
[09:04] | to get to the last blueberry muffin. | 去给他买最后一个马芬蛋糕 |
[09:06] | And this morning, he gave it to me. | 而今早 他给了我 |
[09:08] | Oh, so that means he’s ready to get back together. | 所以这意味着他已经准备和好了 |
[09:11] | Exactly! | 正解 |
[09:12] | I’m so glad you’re not reading too much into this. | 我很高兴你没有过分解读这件事 |
[09:14] | Yep, a couple of weeks ago, | 是的 几周前 |
[09:16] | he wanted to have a baby with me, | 他想和我生个孩子 |
[09:17] | and today he was very smiley | 今天他又笑容可掬 |
[09:19] | and extremely generous with baked goods. | 还极度慷慨地让出了他的蛋糕 |
[09:23] | I can get him back. | 我能让他回心转意 |
[09:25] | Well, if that’s what you really want, | 好吧 如果那真的是你想要的 |
[09:28] | It is. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Well, then, honey, I’m sure you’ll get it. | 那么 宝贝 我确定你会如愿以偿的 |
[09:32] | You always do. | 一如既往 |
[09:41] | sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[09:43] | No, I’m glad you came. | 没事 很高兴你来了 |
[09:45] | When I didn’t hear from you, I wasn’t sure — | 没有你的消息时 我不确定你还… |
[09:47] | I would have been here sooner, | 我本来可以早点到的 |
[09:48] | but the line at Starbucks was out of control. | 但是星巴克门口排长龙 |
[09:51] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[09:53] | About last night — | 关于昨晚的事 |
[09:54] | You know what? I’d rather not talk about it. | 你知道吗 我不想谈那件事 |
[09:56] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:57] | We’re fine. | 我们也没事 |
[10:00] | All right, then there is something I’d like to discuss. | 好吧 那我还有件事想问你 |
[10:02] | Go for it. | 说吧 |
[10:06] | Uh, the other week, when you missed our session, | 之前有一周 你没有来我们的心理治疗 |
[10:08] | I was worried about you, so I went to your house. | 我很担心你 所以我去了你家 |
[10:13] | to make sure you were safe. | 想确定你没事 |
[10:17] | I don’t know why you would misrepresent yourself like that. | 我不知道你为什么错报了住址 |
[10:20] | I didn’t misrepresent myself. | 我不是错报 |
[10:23] | I lied to you. | 我对你说谎了 |
[10:25] | I said I lived in Beverly Hills, and I don’t. | 我说我住在贝佛利山 其实不是 |
[10:28] | So what? Big deal. | 那又如何 有什么大不了 |
[10:29] | It’s not the lie that’s a big deal. | 说谎没什么大不了 |
[10:31] | It’s just that I don’t understand — | 我只是不明白 |
[10:33] | Just so you know… | 现在你知道了吧 |
[10:36] | I lied about everything. | 我之前都是在说谎 |
[10:37] | The whole escort thing? Never happened. | 援交的事情 从来没有发生过 |
[10:39] | That’s not what I did for a living. | 我并不靠那个为生 |
[10:41] | That’s not why I… | 那也不是为什么我 |
[10:43] | Why you tried to kill yourself? | 为什么你要自杀 |
[10:45] | I’m not a whore. | 我不是妓女 |
[10:47] | That’s just a story I made up. One of many. | 那只是我编造的众多故事中的一个 |
[10:49] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[10:50] | Why would you waste our time here together? | 为什么你到这里来浪费我们的时间 |
[10:52] | Because I don’t want to tell you my story! | 因为我不想给你讲我的事情 |
[10:54] | Then what have you been doing here?! | 那你来干什么 |
[10:56] | You made me come here! | 你让我来的 |
[10:58] | You wouldn’t discharge me from the hospital | 你不让我出院 |
[10:59] | unless I agreed to these sessions! | 除非我同意做这些心理治疗 |
[11:01] | That night, | 那天晚上 |
[11:02] | you got me to tell you the truth about what happened, | 你让我告诉你真相 |
[11:04] | but as soon I was honest with you, | 但我一坦诚相告 |
[11:05] | you tried to pawn me off on another doctor! | 你就想把我推到别的医生那去 |
[11:07] | But I called you. I — | 但我给你打过电话 我 |
[11:09] | Only after you’d already tricked me! | 你骗了我之后才打的电话 |
[11:11] | You seemed like a dishonest person. | 你看起来就不是个诚实的人呢 |
[11:13] | Turns out – my instincts were right. | 结果没想到 我的直觉是对的 |
[11:19] | So, Karen… | 所以 凯伦 |
[11:21] | what should we talk about now? | 我们今天谈点什么 |
[11:32] | It’s your own personal stash. | 这个送你做个人收藏 |
[11:35] | Well, um, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Let’s go to Costa Rica together. | 我们一起去哥斯达黎加吧 |
[11:40] | W-w-what? | 什么 |
[11:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:42] | I-I-I-I practiced how I was gonna say that, | 我练习过怎么把这个说出口 |
[11:44] | and that totally just was not it. | 绝不是像刚才这样说出来 |
[11:49] | Uh, but I-I have been looking at flights. | 但是 我已经在查询航班了 |
[11:52] | You — – you want to go on a vacation? | 你想去度假 |
[11:53] | Yeah, you always said it was your favorite place in the world. | 是 你总说那是世界上你最喜欢的地方 |
[11:56] | Let’s go together. | 我们一起去吧 |
[11:57] | Savi, Savi, just… | 萨维 萨维 |
[11:59] | stop, okay? | 打住 好吗 |
[11:59] | It’s I-I-it’s sweet. | 这很贴心 |
[12:03] | It — it is. I just, um… | 真的 我只是 |
[12:08] | What’s changed here? | 发生什么事情了 |
[12:09] | Well, hopefully, you’re less mad at me. | 希望你没那么生我的气了 |
[12:12] | N-no, no, no, really. | 我没生气 真的 |
[12:15] | I don’t know. I was just… – | 我不知道 我只是 |
[12:17] | thinking that maybe we could work | 在想也许我们可以 |
[12:19] | through our problems together somewhere, | 在什么地方共同解决我们之间的问题 |
[12:22] | like on a beach in hotel robes. | 比如 在海滩上 穿着酒店的睡袍 |
[12:26] | I-I-I don’t have any problems. | 我没有问题 |
[12:28] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[12:29] | Yeah, so do I. | 我知道 我也是 |
[12:31] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[12:33] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[12:34] | Because you haven’t done anything to make me think so. | 可是你的一举一动从没让我有过这样的感觉 |
[12:37] | Well, that’s what I’m trying to do right now. | 我现在就是尽力这样做的啊 |
[12:39] | But it doesn’t work that way, Savi. | 但这样是不行的 萨维 |
[12:40] | Look, I-I asked you to think about | 我需要你好好想想 |
[12:42] | what’s going on with you — really think — | 自己到底是怎么了 仔仔细细地考虑 |
[12:46] | and I-instead, you — | 可你呢 |
[12:47] | you want to skip work and hop on a plane. | 你却想丢下工作 坐上飞机逃之夭夭 |
[12:50] | No, Dom, that’s not what I’m saying. | 不是的 多姆 不是这样的 |
[12:51] | I mean, I-I-it’s running away. | 这是逃避 |
[12:53] | You’re running away. | 你想要逃避 |
[12:54] | You almost died, Savi. | 你差点死掉 萨维 |
[12:57] | And… | 可是… |
[12:58] | you never even went to therapy. | 你甚至不想接受心理治疗 |
[13:01] | I-instead, you struck up a friendship | 相反 你交了一个新朋友 |
[13:02] | with a-a man who understood you. | 一个你认为能理解你的男人 |
[13:05] | – Dom — – Y-you never even talked to me about your feelings. | -多姆 -可你从不和我说你的那些感受 |
[13:07] | Y-you– we never talked about the baby — our baby. | 你从没和我说起过那个孩子 我们的孩子 |
[13:11] | Y-y-you just decided that you wanted to try again. | 你只是擅自决定 你想要再试试 |
[13:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:16] | You can’t skip over all this crap, | 这些心病你不能逃避 |
[13:19] | because if you do, | 因为一旦你逃避 |
[13:19] | then things are never gonna work out for us. | 我们之间就永远没有可能了 |
[13:22] | If — | 如果… |
[13:23] | if you’re serious about me… | 如果你真的对我还有情 |
[13:27] | then I need you to take this seriously. | 那你就要好好想想这些事 |
[13:33] | This is part of our vintage reserve. | 这些是我们的一部分珍酒藏品 |
[13:35] | These are some of the finest grapes in Napa, picked in — | 选自纳帕谷最上等的葡萄… |
[13:38] | Mmm, I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[13:39] | Uh, but my chef was looking for something a little lighter, | 但我的主厨需要的酒要更淡一点 |
[13:41] | something that pairs nicely with quail? | 能和鹌鹑更搭 |
[13:43] | But… how did you even taste it? | 可你那样喝 能尝出什么啊 |
[13:45] | Oh, wait. | 稍等 |
[13:46] | Sorry. Hold that thought. | 抱歉 等我一下 |
[13:48] | Hey, what’s up? I’m working. | 怎么了 我在工作呢 |
[13:49] | Who is Stephanie, and why is she calling me? | 谁是斯蒂芬妮 还有她为什么会打给我 |
[13:52] | Oh, my God. She called you already? | 天啊 她已经联系你了吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah, she called. She texted. | 没错 她打了电话 发了短信 |
[13:56] | She requested to follow me on instagram. | 还申请在ins上粉我 |
[13:59] | Oh. Wow. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[14:00] | Well, I didn’t expect that, but, Harry, she’s great. | 我没料到会这样 但哈利 她是个好姑娘 |
[14:02] | We went to college together, and she’s really, really smart. | 我们一起上的大学 她真的特别聪明 |
[14:05] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[14:05] | So she’s cool, and you should go out with her! | 她很棒的 你们应该约个会 |
[14:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:09] | Because you might like her | 也许你会喜欢上她 |
[14:10] | and because you haven’t been on a date since Kyra. | 而且你和凯拉分手后就没约会过 |
[14:12] | It’s time to get back out there, buddy. | 你得重回情场了 伙计 |
[14:13] | No, I meant why are you doing this? | 不 我是说你为什么这么做 |
[14:17] | Because I’m — I’m worried about you. | 因为我很担心你啊 |
[14:19] | Uh, I see you – putting all of your energy into the restaurant, | 我看着你把所有的精力都放到了餐厅上 |
[14:21] | and that’s awesome, but I know how you get. | 这样挺好 但我了解你 |
[14:23] | You’re a total workaholic, and it could be like a year | 你会当一整年的工作狂 |
[14:26] | before you look up from your griddle or whatever, | 埋头做菜 摆弄煎锅什么的 |
[14:28] | and then you’ll be pushing 42. | 你就快42了 |
[14:29] | I mean, Harry, you’re getting up there. | 所以哈利 你必须重新开始了 |
[14:31] | Righto. Hanging up now. | 好吧 我挂了 |
[14:32] | Wait, d-d-did I mention that she’s smoking hot? | 等等 我有没有跟你说 她超级性感 |
[14:35] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[14:37] | He’s gone. | 挂了 |
[14:38] | Okay, quail wine — talk to me. | 好了 鹌鹑红酒 我们继续 |
[14:56] | Hi, Is there anything in particular I can help you find? | 你好 需要我帮忙吗 |
[15:00] | No, just looking. | 我就随便看看 |
[15:02] | Well, my name is April, in case you have any questions. | 我叫艾普莉 有事随时叫我 |
[15:06] | Great. Thanks, April. | 太好了 谢谢你 艾普莉 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry to have burdened you with all of this. | 对不起把你牵扯进这些麻烦 |
[15:25] | I’m just at a loss. | 我现在有点不知所措了 |
[15:27] | I feel so stupid for having missed it. | 我居然什么都没看出来 真是太蠢了 |
[15:29] | Oh, you’re not stupid. | 你才不蠢 |
[15:30] | What Anna did, I-it’s unfathomable. | 安娜的所作所为没人能想得到 |
[15:33] | So this has never happened to you before, either? | 你也没遇到过这样的情况吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, I’ve had patients distort the truth, | 我也有病人故意扭曲事实 |
[15:38] | but, Karen, this is bordering on sociopathic behavior, | 可是凯伦 她的行为已经相当于反社会了 |
[15:40] | to lie about everything — | 满嘴谎话 |
[15:42] | where she lives, what she does for a living, | 住址 工作 |
[15:44] | to create these fantasies. | 制造这些假象 |
[15:46] | I know, but I should’ve seen it coming. | 我知道 但我应该料到的 |
[15:47] | You want my advice? | 想听听我的建议吗 |
[15:50] | Refer her to another doctor. | 把她转手给别的医生 |
[15:53] | I-it’s no fault of yours, | 这不是你的错 |
[15:56] | but she clearly doesn’t trust you. | 但她显然不信任你 |
[15:58] | You’ve spent how many sessions? | 你们进行了几次治疗了 |
[16:00] | Dozens. | 十几次吧 |
[16:01] | And you still don’t know anything real about her. | 可你对她几乎还是一无所知 |
[16:03] | Which means you’re not any closer to uncovering | 也就是说 你还是不知道 |
[16:04] | what put her in that hospital in the first place. | 她为什么开始会进医院 |
[16:08] | That last part may be true, | 最后那部分应该没错 |
[16:09] | but I think Anna does trust me. | 但我觉得安娜还是相信我的 |
[16:12] | And we made a breakthrough last night. | 昨晚我们也有了进展 |
[16:14] | She was the most honest she’s ever been. | 她表现出了从没有过的诚实 |
[16:16] | Whatever really happened to her, she wants to tell me. | 无论她发生过什么 她还是愿意告诉我的 |
[16:19] | She needs to. I can feel it. | 她有这种需求 我能感受到 |
[16:21] | The connection between us, that part is real. | 我们之间还是有情谊在的 |
[16:26] | I’m not ready to give up on her. | 我还不想放弃她 |
[16:29] | You? Give up on a patient? | 你 放弃病人 |
[16:33] | I’d be shocked if you did. | 你要是真做了 我才会吃惊 |
[16:39] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna try to save her life. | 我要救她 |
[16:51] | Have a second? | 有时间吗 |
[16:52] | Just one. | 给你一秒 |
[16:55] | I am so sorry, | 抱歉 |
[16:55] | but I’m gonna have to miss this afternoon’s meeting. | 我下午的会需要请个假 |
[16:58] | Something came up. | 我有急事 |
[16:59] | What exactly came up? | 究竟是什么事 |
[17:02] | Just this appointment on the west side of town, | 有人约我去西边见面 |
[17:03] | and you know with traffic… | 你也知道交通有多可怕 |
[17:05] | I would try to make it back, but, you know, it — | 我会尽量赶回来 但要知道 |
[17:10] | No? | 不行吗 |
[17:12] | No. | 不行 |
[17:13] | This meeting’s been scheduled for four months. | 这次会议四个月前就定下了 |
[17:15] | I suggest you move your appointment. | 你还是换个见面时间吧 |
[17:19] | Gallagher, Wilmore & Associates might be offering me | 加拉格尔和威尔莫尔律师事务所可能会请我 |
[17:21] | a position at their law firm, | 跳槽去那边 |
[17:23] | and they’re insisting on taking me to lunch. | 他们坚持要请我去用午餐 |
[17:26] | So… | 所以说… |
[17:28] | the flowers were f– | 那束花 |
[17:30] | From them. | 是他们送的 |
[17:33] | Can you not say anything to the other partners, | 你能不能先不要告诉其他合伙人 |
[17:35] | at least until it’s real? | 至少等事情定下了再说 |
[17:41] | Oh, and, uh, Toni? | 托尼 |
[17:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:57] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:59] | Thank you so much for coming, Harry. | 谢谢你赶过来 哈利 |
[19:01] | I I just didn’t know who else to call. | 我真的不知道还能联系谁了 |
[19:02] | Yeah, no worries. | 没事 |
[19:03] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西呢 |
[19:05] | Um, at a sleepover. | 她去同学家过夜了 |
[19:09] | I’m probably being ridiculous. | 可能是我疑神疑鬼了 |
[19:11] | There’s no reason to think he followed me home. | 他没理由跟踪我的 |
[19:13] | Hey. He followed you to your car. | 他跟踪你到了车库 |
[19:15] | Have you called the police? | 报警了吗 |
[19:16] | I…didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:19] | I think I can’t. | 我不能报警 |
[19:22] | W-what do you mean you can’t? Why not? | 什么意思 为什么不能 |
[19:26] | I heard from Paul yesterday. | 我昨天接到保罗的电话 |
[19:29] | He just called out of the blue, and he sounded — | 他突然就打过来 而且语气很… |
[19:31] | I don’t know — panicked, like he’s in real trouble. | 我也说不清 很恐慌 应该是真的出事了 |
[19:35] | I mean, you know, not just “secretly married to another woman | 不是那种他秘密跟一个女人结了婚 |
[19:37] | and has another kid” kind of trouble. | 又生了一个小孩那种麻烦 |
[19:41] | I really hate that guy. | 这家伙太讨厌了 |
[19:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:45] | Righto. What did he say exactly? | 好吧 他到底说了什么 |
[19:48] | Oh, honestly, not much — just enough to put me on edge. | 其实没说什么 但足以把我逼疯了 |
[19:53] | Yeah, you know, when Savi told me | 是啊 知道吗 去年萨维跟我说了 |
[19:54] | about everything with Paul last year, | 保罗的那些事 |
[19:56] | I…was shocked. | 我完全惊呆了 |
[19:59] | Tell me about it. | 我也是 |
[20:00] | No, I mean, I was shocked by you. | 我是说 被你惊到了 |
[20:02] | Anybody else would have turned him into the police | 换了别人早就气翻 |
[20:04] | just out of spite. | 把他送进大牢了 |
[20:05] | Believe me — I wanted to, | 相信我 我也想这么做 |
[20:07] | but I just couldn’t do that to Lucy. | 但我不忍心这样对露西 |
[20:09] | You know, she still wants to get a cake | 知道吗 她现在还是每年保罗的生日 |
[20:10] | for his birthday every year? | 想给他做一个蛋糕 |
[20:12] | So maybe it’s time to tell her. | 也许现在该告诉她了 |
[20:14] | Well, I thought so too, but everybody else | 我也这么想 可是所有其他人 |
[20:16] | they think I’m crazy! | 都觉得我疯了 |
[20:18] | I don’t — I-I just — | 我不 我只是 |
[20:19] | I don’t know what’s right anymore. | 再也分不清对错了 |
[20:23] | You know, when I found out about Savi and Dominic, | 我发现萨维和多米尼克的事时 |
[20:27] | well, it was… devastating, obviously, | 简直要崩溃了 |
[20:29] | but the hardest part for me to grasp | 但让我最在意最痛苦的部分 |
[20:31] | was how long it took for her to tell me. | 是她等了多久才决定告诉我事实 |
[20:35] | How long she woke up every morning | 那么长一段时间里 她每天起床后 |
[20:38] | and decided to lie. | 却决定继续对我说谎 |
[20:39] | And to make matters worse you all knew. | 更糟的是 你们全都知道 |
[20:42] | – Harry, I am s– – No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -哈利 我很抱 -没关系 |
[20:44] | I understand, you were in a tough position. | 我理解 你们的处境也很为难 |
[20:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:47] | No, we were your people, too. | 不 我们也是你的朋友 |
[20:50] | I wish — | 我真希望 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道这件事 |
[20:55] | You just deserved better. | 你值得遇到更好的人 |
[20:58] | So does Lucy. | 露西也是 |
[21:01] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[21:15] | Dom didn’t go for Costa Rica. | 多姆不想去哥斯达黎加 |
[21:17] | Well, yeah. | 这样啊 |
[21:19] | I mean, shock. | 我是说我很震惊 |
[21:20] | Aw, oh, he didn’t? | 天哪 他竟然不想去 |
[21:27] | He wants me to think about things. | 他想让我把事情考虑清楚 |
[21:30] | I mean, seriously, what world do we live in | 拜托 我们这是生活在异次元吗 |
[21:31] | where I say “Costa Rica” and he says, | 我说去哥斯达黎加的时候 他居然说 |
[21:34] | “I think you should work on your deepest, darkest problems”? | 我觉得你应该解决你内心最深处最黑暗的问题 |
[21:37] | The real world? | 真实世界呗 |
[21:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | Okay, so… | 所以 |
[21:43] | Why do you think I messed things up with Dom? | 你觉得我和多姆为什么搞砸了 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[21:47] | Why do you mess up every relationship? | 你的每段感情怎么都搞砸了 |
[21:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:50] | I was with Harry for 15 years. | 我和哈利一起15年呢 |
[21:51] | Ah, but it was never that simple. | 但事情没有那么简单 |
[21:52] | First, it was long distance — | 第一 你们是异地恋 |
[21:54] | Yeah, that was only for like a year. | 对 但只持续了一年而已啊 |
[21:55] | Yeah, because you made him move here, | 对 因为你让他搬过来 |
[21:57] | because you have to be in control of everything — | 因为你要控制一切 |
[21:58] | buying the house, getting him the restaurant. | 买房子 给他开餐馆 |
[22:00] | We were married. | 我们结婚了 |
[22:01] | That’s what you do for your spouse. | 夫妻两个人就该这么过 |
[22:04] | Savi, it’s so beyond that. | 萨维 远远不是这么简单 |
[22:05] | Listen to me. You like when people need you. | 听我说 你喜欢别人需要你的感觉 |
[22:08] | That’s why you were hanging out with Zack. | 所以你才会一直和扎克出去 |
[22:10] | Hot, sad Zack showed up at the house, and he needed your help. | 性感而悲伤的扎克来到你门口 他需要帮助 |
[22:13] | Dom, as much as I hate to admit it, | 多姆 尽管我很不愿意承认 |
[22:16] | totally has it together. | 他什么都全了 |
[22:17] | He doesn’t need you. | 他并不需要你 |
[22:19] | He just loves you. | 他只是爱你 |
[22:20] | My God, why wouldn’t I want that? | 老天 为什么我不想要这样 |
[22:22] | I know you don’t want to hear this, | 我知道你不想听到这些 |
[22:24] | but I think it’s because of your dad. | 但我觉得这是你父亲的原因 |
[22:26] | You clearly have some unresolved issues there. | 你很明显还有一些未解决的问题 |
[22:29] | Joss, I love you, but that is crap. | 乔斯 我爱你 但你这都是胡说八道 |
[22:32] | I mean, not every bad relationship habit | 我是说 不是每段不良恋爱习惯 |
[22:34] | boils down to daddy issues, okay? | 最终都得归结到父亲身上去 对吧 |
[22:35] | And e-even if it did, | 即便我有这种问题 |
[22:37] | my relationship with my dad is totally fine. | 我和我父亲的关系很好 |
[22:39] | What relationship? Savi, the man left when you were 8! | 什么关系 萨维 你8岁时他就离开了 |
[22:42] | I-I-I-I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:44] | Mom drove him away. Mom is the devil. | 妈妈把他赶走了 妈妈才是坏人 |
[22:46] | But, honey, he didn’t have to drop you | 但亲爱的 他虽然抛下了你母亲 |
[22:47] | when he dropped her, and he did. | 但也不用抛下你啊 可是他还是抛弃了你 |
[22:48] | And now every relationship that you’re in, | 现在你所在的每一段感情 |
[22:50] | you find a way to make yourself indispensable | 你都要让自己变得无可或缺 |
[22:52] | because you are terrified | 因为你害怕 |
[22:53] | that the guy that you’re with is gonna up and leave you, too. | 和你在一起的男人会起身离开你 |
[22:55] | We do the whole christmas-card thing, | 我们互相写圣诞节贺卡 |
[22:57] | and he calls me for my birthdays, | 他在我生日的时候给我打电话 |
[22:58] | and I swear I’m not… angry with him at all. | 我发誓我对他的离去一点也不生气 |
[23:04] | You can’t be angry at somebody you never see. | 你没办法对一个见不到的人生气 |
[23:19] | I’ve been wondering something. | 我一直在想 |
[23:21] | What? | 什么 |
[23:23] | Why just pick that lie? | 你为什么选择说这样的谎话 |
[23:25] | The escort story. | 援交的故事 |
[23:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[23:29] | One night, I got sucked into watching the Heidi Fleiss biopic on TV. | 有天晚上我被海蒂·弗烈丝的传记电影吸引了 |
[23:34] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[23:35] | No. | 没有 |
[23:36] | Oh, you’re missing out — | 好吧 你错过了 |
[23:37] | some prime made-for-TV-movie acting. | 为电视电影表演拍摄的经典 |
[23:43] | Anyway… | 不论如何 |
[23:44] | I’d just gotten off the phone with my mom. | 我是因为刚挂了我妈的电话 |
[23:46] | And it was the only thing on at 3:00 a.m. | 而凌晨三点电视上就只播这个 |
[23:48] | Why were you talking to your mom at that hour? | 为什么你和你妈妈在这个时间打电话 |
[23:51] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[23:54] | How would you describe your relationship with your mom? | 你会怎么形容你和你母亲的关系 |
[23:58] | It’s fine. | 还不错 |
[23:59] | Can we talk about something else? | 能谈谈别的吗 |
[24:00] | Anna, I’m happy to talk about anything you want | 安娜 我愿意和你谈你想说的任何事 |
[24:03] | as long as it’s not another lie. | 只要不再是谎言就行 |
[24:16] | You will arrive at your destination | 你将在3小时13分钟后 |
[24:18] | in 3 hours and 13 minutes. | 到达目的地 |
[24:23] | Come on, mom. All my friends are going. | 拜托了妈妈 我所有朋友都去 |
[24:26] | Tahoe isn’t that far away! | 塔霍湖没有那么远啦 |
[24:27] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[24:28] | We just can’t afford a trip like that right now. | 我们现在没钱供你去那里旅行 |
[24:32] | Don’t answer that! | 别接 |
[24:33] | Calm down. It’s just Joss. | 放松 是乔斯 |
[24:36] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:38] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[24:40] | I’m just a little jumpy lately. | 我最近有点神经过敏 |
[24:42] | Did you think it was Daniel again? | 你以为又是丹尼尔吗 |
[24:44] | What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | The other day when you said it was the wrong number, | 那天你说打错电话的那个 |
[24:47] | it was so obviously Daniel. | 显然是丹尼尔吧 |
[24:59] | – Lucy- – It’s okay. I get it. | -露西 -没关系 我懂 |
[25:01] | You think it’d be weird or whatever for me | 你觉得如果你又和他重归于好的话 |
[25:03] | if you got back together with him. | 对我来说会很奇怪或什么的 |
[25:04] | But it’s fine. | 其实没关系的 |
[25:09] | Relationships between men and women, they can be… | 男女之间的关系 会很… |
[25:12] | confusing, and life is sometimes complicated. | 难以捉摸 生活有时也很复杂 |
[25:15] | Mom, I know. | 妈妈 我知道 |
[25:17] | I just wanted you to know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[25:18] | that I wouldn’t freak out or anything | 你们即便再开始约会 |
[25:19] | if you guys started dating again. | 我也不会大吃一惊或者吓一跳 |
[25:21] | I can handle it. | 我可以接受 |
[25:27] | Your — | 你的 |
[25:27] | Can I have more apple juice, please? | 再给我点苹果汁好吗 |
[25:44] | 10 people, babe. | 10个人啊亲爱的 |
[25:45] | You have to have 10 friends | 你必须邀请10个朋友 |
[25:46] | that you want to invite to the soft opening, | 到试营业现场来 |
[25:48] | preferably 10 rich friends | 10个有钱人更好 |
[25:50] | who are gonna eat at Wunderbar every single weekend. | 他们以后每周都会来温德芭吃一次饭 |
[25:53] | No, grandma June does not count! | 琼祖母不算 |
[25:55] | Come on. You’re part owner, Scott, | 拜托 你现在也是股东了 斯科特 |
[25:57] | a little excitement here. | 先来点小惊喜行不行 |
[25:59] | Hold, please. | 请等一下 |
[26:01] | Hey. | 喂 |
[26:01] | I’m not even sure if the words “Thank you” | 我不知道谢谢这个词能不能 |
[26:03] | can suffice for that date! | 完全表达我对这次约会的感觉 |
[26:05] | – Wow. You guys went out already? – Just now! | -哇 你们已经出去过了 -就在刚才 |
[26:07] | He was a total gentlemen, paid for everything, | 他真是绅士 出去都是他花的钱 |
[26:09] | and those eyes — I mean, are they real? | 他那双眼睛 简直太梦幻了 |
[26:11] | For a second, I thought that they were color contacts. | 有那么一瞬间我以为是彩色隐形眼镜 |
[26:13] | Uh, yeah, those are real. | 那是他眼睛的颜色 |
[26:15] | He’s totally amazing, Joss, | 他简直太棒了 乔斯 |
[26:17] | and there was definitely a connection between us. | 我们俩之间绝对来电 |
[26:19] | I think he’s gonna call me again. | 我想他会再给我打电话的 |
[26:21] | I’m… so happy to hear that. | 听你这么说我真是太高兴了 |
[26:22] | Okay, I got to go, | 好了 我要挂了 |
[26:23] | but let’s get together soon, and thanks again. | 什么时候我们一起聚聚 再次谢谢你 |
[26:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:31] | Oh, shoot! | 天哪 |
[26:32] | Um, w-w– Scott? Are you still there? I’m so sorry. | 斯科特 你还在吗 抱歉 |
[27:11] | Any news? | 有好消息吗 |
[27:12] | I got it. | 我得到那个职位了 |
[27:14] | Yeah, I thought you would. | 我知道你行的 |
[27:16] | Congratulations, Toni. | 恭喜你 托尼 |
[27:17] | It’s a smart move for you. | 这么做很聪明 |
[27:18] | I think you’re gonna do well over there. | 我想你在那里会做得很好的 |
[27:19] | Thanks. I think I so, too. | 谢谢 我也这么觉得 |
[27:22] | And she’s humble. | 真谦虚 |
[27:24] | So you- you tell anybody else yet? | 那你跟别人说了吗 |
[27:26] | I’m gonna tell the partners on Monday, | 我周一会跟合伙人说 |
[27:28] | and I was gonna give two weeks. | 我有两个星期的时间 |
[27:29] | Does that sound right? | 这么做对吧 |
[27:30] | – Does to me. – Perfecto. | -我觉得对 -很好 |
[27:33] | I think you owe me a celebratory drink. | 我觉得你应该请我喝一杯以示庆祝 |
[27:38] | Yeah, I-I don’t think so, Toni. | 算了吧 托尼 |
[27:39] | I-I-I got a lot of work to do. | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[27:41] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[27:41] | Just think of it as, like, my exit interview. | 就当是我的离职谈话 |
[27:46] | Just one drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[27:51] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已到达目的地 |
[28:11] | – Savannah? – Hi, dad. | -萨瓦娜 -你好 老爸 |
[28:13] | Well, I thought that you were… | 我以为你… |
[28:15] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, everything’s fine. | 是的 是的 一切都好 |
[28:18] | I was just in town, | 我之前来到镇上 |
[28:19] | so I-I thought I’d come say hi to you, | 所以想来看看你 |
[28:21] | but you’re clearly on your way out, so I — | 不过你很显然是要出去 |
[28:23] | No, no, no, no, I was just gonna go get some groceries. | 没事 没事 我只是想去买点日用品 |
[28:25] | You want to come in? | 想进来吗 |
[28:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:32] | Oh, Geez, I’m sorry the place is such a mess. | 天哪 很抱歉这里乱七八糟的 |
[28:34] | Sally, she went off to Arizona for her book club, | 萨莉 她去亚利桑那参加读书俱乐部了 |
[28:37] | and I wasn’t expecting company. | 我觉想到会来人 |
[28:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[28:40] | You don’t have to clean for me. | 没必要为我打扫 |
[28:41] | Okay, well, would you like something to drink? | 好吧 你想喝点什么吗 |
[28:44] | Would you like some water, some coffee? | 喝水还是喝咖啡 |
[28:45] | I have beer. | 我还有啤酒 |
[28:46] | We’re fine, right? | 我们之间很好 对吧 |
[28:49] | I mean, I-I know… | 我是说 我知道… |
[28:51] | that we don’t see each other enough | 我们不是经常见面 |
[28:52] | and that I’m really bad with phone calls, | 而且我也很少打电话 |
[28:55] | but, I mean, our… | 不过 我们的 |
[28:58] | relationship is fine, don’t you think? | 我们的关系还好 对吧 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:02] | I… Sure. | 我… 当然 |
[29:04] | I mean, I think so, yeah. | 我是这么觉得 是的 |
[29:06] | Yeah, yeah, so do I. | 是啊 我也是 |
[29:08] | You were always so mature, Savi. | 你总是这么成熟 萨维 |
[29:11] | I mean, you understood things at a young age. | 你很小的时候就很懂事了 |
[29:14] | I was real grateful for that ’cause, you know, | 我很感激 因为你知道的 |
[29:17] | your mother didn’t exactly make things easy. | 你妈妈经常弄出些麻烦事来 |
[29:19] | Yeah, well, she’s not exactly an easy person. | 是啊 她真不让人省心 |
[29:22] | No, she’s not, but… | 的确 不过 |
[29:24] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 我不需要跟你说这点 |
[29:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:31] | This is beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[29:35] | Who is this girl? | 这个女孩是谁 |
[29:36] | That’s Kaley. | 那是凯莉 |
[29:38] | Kaley is Sally’s eldest, | 凯莉是萨莉的姐姐 |
[29:39] | and she got married about a year ago in Kauai. | 她一年前在考艾岛结婚了 |
[29:42] | You ever been? | 你去过那吗 |
[29:44] | I thought you didn’t do planes. | 我以为你不坐飞机呢 |
[29:46] | Well, it took a few more Bloody Marys than I’d like to admit. | 虽然不想承认 但喝了点血腥玛丽我就坐了 |
[29:51] | You know, a special occasion — | 特殊情况嘛 |
[29:53] | didn’t want to miss my daughter’s wedding. | 不想错过我女儿的婚礼 |
[29:58] | You didn’t make my wedding. | 你没来我的婚礼 |
[30:03] | So, how is Harry? | 哈利怎么样 |
[30:04] | We are still separated. | 我们还在分居 |
[30:07] | Actually, we’re divorced. | 实际上 我们离婚了 |
[30:09] | You know, I-I think I should go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[30:11] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[30:12] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[30:14] | You know what? Maybe — maybe I am angry. | 或许 或许我是生气了 |
[30:16] | Maybe I’m furious. | 很生气 |
[30:19] | But it doesn’t really matter, does it? | 不过这也没什么 对吧 |
[30:28] | – Sorpresa. – Oh, no. | -惊喜 – 不是吧 |
[30:32] | Oh, come on, we’re celebrating. | 来吧 我们是在庆祝啊 |
[30:33] | Yeah, well, I’ve celebrated my way | 我已经用我老方式 |
[30:34] | through two old fashioneds already. | 庆祝了两遍了 |
[30:36] | Listen, I have given at least three guys my best smoldering eye, | 我已经向至少三个男人放过电了 |
[30:41] | and I still don’t have a number. | 但是没人给我留电话 |
[30:43] | So, no, I am not losing my wingman. | 所以不行 你这个陪客还不能走 |
[30:45] | I see. So this is a — there’s a mission happening here? | 明白了 我这是来执行任务的 |
[30:49] | Please, like you’re not gonna drunk-dial Savi later? | 就好像你一会喝醉了不会给萨维打电话似的 |
[30:55] | I got to say, I can’t believe she let you go so easily. | 我得说 我很意外她就这么轻易让你离开了 |
[30:59] | No, no, we’re just, we’re just on a break. | 不是 我们 我们只是暂时分开 |
[31:01] | Yeah, things will be back on track soon, I-I think. | 我想我们很快就能和好了 |
[31:04] | Really? What track is that? | 真的吗 怎么和好 |
[31:06] | You know, the usual. | 通常那样 |
[31:07] | You know, move in, get married — | 同居 结婚 |
[31:09] | all very boring to you. | 对你来说很无聊 |
[31:13] | No, not at all. | 不 不无聊 |
[31:14] | I want all those things. | 我也想要这些 |
[31:16] | I want the fence and the baby. | 我也想要家和小孩 |
[31:18] | One day. | 会有那一天 |
[31:20] | But I got to say, | 不过我得说 |
[31:21] | it is very bold of you to move into her house. | 你愿意搬到她家里的确勇气可嘉 |
[31:24] | That, my friend, I cannot do. | 这一点 朋友 我可做不到 |
[31:26] | Yeah, well, that’s not happening. | 不是那样的 |
[31:28] | Yeah, that’s the main reason why she’s selling the house, anyway. | 那是她卖掉房子的主要原因 |
[31:32] | But she’s not selling. | 但是她没有卖 |
[31:33] | She bought Harry out. | 她把哈利的那份买下来了 |
[31:37] | W-what are you –what are you talking about? | 你… 你在说什么啊 |
[31:39] | She was on the phone, | 她之前在电话上 |
[31:41] | talking with him about it forever. | 跟他说的 永远买下来 |
[31:44] | Savi’s staying in that house. | 萨维不会离开那房子 |
[31:47] | Did you really not know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[31:51] | You know what? | 那什么 |
[31:53] | I’m gonna leave, but, hey, you know, | 我得走了 不过 |
[31:55] | good luck at the new firm. | 祝你在新的律所里一切顺利 |
[31:56] | Dom, wait. I’m sorry. | 多姆 等一下 对不起 |
[31:57] | It was stupid of me to say anything. | 我太蠢了 不应该告诉你 |
[31:59] | I shouldn’t have s– | 我不应该 |
[32:00] | No, Toni, Toni, this is not on you, okay? | 不 托尼 托尼 这不是你的错 |
[32:01] | It’s not on you. I just I need go. | 不是你的错 我是真的要走了 |
[32:04] | No, you don’t! | 不 你不能走 |
[32:07] | You’re angry. Good. You should be. | 你生气了 很好 你应该生气 |
[32:10] | You’re finally realizing what I knew all along. | 你终于知道了我一直都知道的事情 |
[32:13] | Savi doesn’t deserve you. | 萨维配不上你 |
[32:15] | She never did. | 她从来都配不上 |
[32:52] | It’s Dom. Go ahead and leave that message. | 我是多姆 请留言 |
[32:54] | Hi, Dom, it’s — it’s me. | 多姆 是我 |
[32:57] | And I’ve been doing what you asked me to do. | 我做了你一直让我做的事 |
[32:59] | I think I understand some things now, | 我想我现在明白了一些事 |
[33:02] | so m-maybe you can call me back, okay? | 能给我回个电话吗 |
[33:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:06] | 多米尼克·泰勒 拨出电话 挂断 | |
[33:12] | 最近通话 电话簿 拨号 | |
[33:14] | Hey, you’ve reached Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[33:16] | Leave your message, and I’ll call you back when I can. | 请留言 我有空的时候会打给你 |
[33:18] | Hi, Zack. | 扎克 |
[33:20] | It’s Savi. | 我是萨维 |
[33:22] | And I just wanted to call a-and apologize to you. | 我想打电话跟你道个歉 |
[33:28] | You were right about a lot of things | 很多事情你都说对了 |
[33:30] | that I didn’t realize at the time, but — but I… | 我当时并没有意识到 不过 不过我 |
[33:33] | understand now, so I-I just — I’m sorry, and… | 现在明白了 所以 我很抱歉 |
[33:38] | I hope that you’ll forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[33:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:42] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:51] | I’m in here! | 我在这里 |
[33:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[33:56] | I don’t need five menu mock-ups, | 并不需要五种菜谱包装 |
[33:57] | but I literally love every single font. | 但是我真的每种都喜欢 |
[33:59] | And I rearranged the seating chart, so… | 还有我重新安排了座位图 所以 |
[34:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:03] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你为什么这么看着我 |
[34:04] | Why would you set me up on that horrible date? | 你为什么要给我安排那么糟糕的约会 |
[34:08] | The woman chews with her mouth open. | 那个女人竟然张着嘴嚼东西 |
[34:11] | Bummer. | 真恶心 |
[34:12] | Yeah, and… wait for it. | 是的 还有 |
[34:14] | She doesn’t eat night shades. | 她不吃龙葵 |
[34:17] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[34:19] | Well, the point is there was nothing about this woman, | 重点是除了她刚好也离异之外 |
[34:21] | other than the fact that she also happens to be divorced, | 这个女人没有一点跟我般配的地方 |
[34:24] | that would make us a good fit, so why did you set us up? | 所以你为什么要撮合我们 |
[34:28] | Uh, I-I-I told you. I was worried about you. | 我说过了 我是担心你 |
[34:31] | Oh, that is crap, and we both know it! | 胡说 你我心知肚明 |
[34:35] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, Harry. | 我不知道你在说什么 哈利 |
[34:37] | Oh, come on, Joss, just admit it! | 拜托 乔斯 你就承认了吧 |
[34:39] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | You feel guilty about Savi. | 你因为萨维的事有负罪感 |
[34:47] | Yeah, m-maybe I do. | 对 可能吧 |
[34:50] | And you’re in this healthy relationship now, | 你现在跟男朋友关系稳定了 |
[34:52] | and whenever women are in relationships, | 一旦女人这样之后 |
[34:54] | their sole purpose in life becomes about finding | 她们人生的唯一目标就变成了 |
[34:56] | relationships for other people. | 帮其他人牵线搭桥 |
[34:58] | Wow! That is sexist and vaguely insulting. | 你这是性别歧视 还略带侮辱色彩 |
[35:00] | But you don’t have to, Joss. | 但你不用这样 乔斯 |
[35:02] | I’m doing great. | 我现在很好 |
[35:03] | I’m happy, and when I’m ready to find someone, | 我很开心 等我准备好找个伴儿的时候 |
[35:05] | I will. | 我会去的 |
[35:07] | It’s just that easy for men, isn’t it? | 对男人来说很容易对吧 |
[35:09] | Well, I don’t know about other men, | 我不知道其他男人是什么情况 |
[35:10] | but for me, yep, it is that easy. | 但对我来说 确实非常简单 |
[35:19] | Scott thinks that we spend too much time together. | 斯科特觉得我们俩在一起的时间太多了 |
[35:23] | So, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:23] | I thought that maybe if you were seeing someone else… | 我以为如果你跟别人交往… |
[35:25] | anyway, it was stupid. | 总之 是我犯傻了 |
[35:27] | Well, wait. | 等等 |
[35:31] | Do — do you think we spend too much time together? | 你觉得我们在一起的时间太多了吗 |
[35:32] | We work together! | 我们在一起工作啊 |
[35:34] | Come on. And if it wasn’t work — | 拜托 如果不是因为工作… |
[35:35] | But it is. All right, it’s work. | 对啊 是因为工作关系 |
[35:36] | Right, right, so whatever! | 对 所以我们管它呢 |
[35:37] | Anyway, men are idiots, including you. | 总之 男人都是白痴 包括你 |
[35:39] | So, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go call Stephanie | 所以我先走一步 我得去打电话给斯蒂芬妮 |
[35:42] | and tell her that you have herpes. | 告诉她你有疱疹 |
[35:53] | The guy at the store said it welcomes good energy and peace | 花店的人说这花会带给人宁静和力量 |
[35:56] | but also possibly bees, F.Y.I. | 但也有可能引来蜜蜂 |
[36:00] | It’s beautiful. | 花很漂亮 |
[36:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | I wanted something to say goodbye. | 我是来跟你道别的 |
[36:06] | I’ve decided to look for another doctor. | 我决定找其他医生治疗了 |
[36:08] | I don’t think this is really working. | 我觉得我不能再找你了 |
[36:11] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[36:13] | But since you’re already here today, | 不过既然你已经来了 |
[36:14] | why don’t we take advantage of this hour? | 为何不好好利用这一个小时呢 |
[36:17] | I guess, | 好吧 |
[36:18] | but only if it’s not as boring as our last session. | 只要不跟上次一样无聊就行 |
[36:22] | See, and I thought our last session was very interesting. | 我觉得上次很有趣啊 |
[36:25] | I learned a lot about you. | 我又了解了你很多 |
[36:27] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 都有什么 |
[36:29] | Uh, the fact that your parents don’t live here. | 比如你父母不住在这里 |
[36:34] | You were speaking to your mom at 3:00 a.m., | 你凌晨三点跟你妈妈通话 |
[36:36] | which was 7:00 p.m. in Korea time. | 那是韩国时间下午七点 |
[36:39] | My father lives in Korea. | 我父亲在韩国 |
[36:41] | Sometimes I forget the 17-hour difference before calling. | 有时我会忘记有17个小时的时差就打电话 |
[36:46] | When did you move here? | 你什么时候来美国的 |
[36:49] | A while ago. | 有段时间了吧 |
[36:50] | How old were you? | 当时你多大 |
[36:52] | 17. | 17岁 |
[36:53] | That’s young to move to a new country all by yourself. | 那么小就一个人来一个陌生的国家啊 |
[36:59] | I wasn’t by myself. | 我不是一个人来的 |
[37:01] | I came with my husband. | 是跟我丈夫一起 |
[37:05] | How did you meet your husband? | 你怎么遇见你丈夫的 |
[37:06] | Elliot. | 艾略特 |
[37:09] | He was my English teacher back home. | 他是我在韩国的英语老师 |
[37:13] | An American from California. | 一个来自加利福尼亚的美国人 |
[37:18] | I remember the first time that I saw him, I… | 我还记得我第一次见他时 我… |
[37:22] | thought he was the most handsome man I’d ever seen. | 感觉他是我见过的最英俊的男人 |
[37:26] | And he liked me, too. I could tell. | 他也喜欢我 我看得出来 |
[37:29] | So one night, I stayed late after class, and… | 所以一天晚上 下课后我没走… |
[37:35] | he kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[37:37] | You fell in love. | 你爱上他了 |
[37:41] | But he was only ever supposed to stay in Korea for a few months. | 但他只在韩国待几个月的时间 |
[37:46] | And when it was time for him to go back to the states, | 等他要回美国的时候 |
[37:50] | he asked me to marry him. | 他向我求婚了 |
[37:52] | And I said yes. | 我答应了他 |
[37:55] | And your parents? | 那你父母呢 |
[37:58] | My mom was destroyed. | 我妈妈崩溃了 |
[38:01] | My dad threatened to sue the school. | 我爸爸威胁要起诉学校 |
[38:05] | I was only 16 when we met. | 我们相遇时我才16岁 |
[38:08] | So I left without telling them. | 所以我没跟他们说就走了 |
[38:11] | In the middle of the night, I just…left. | 就在大半夜 我就走了 |
[38:14] | And you got married in America? | 然后你在美国跟他结婚了 |
[38:19] | But then… | 但是… |
[38:22] | our wedding night… | 我们的新婚之夜… |
[38:26] | I didn’t realize what it meant until… | 直到那时我才意识到… |
[38:29] | I was in it. | 我已经结婚了 |
[38:30] | I hadn’t even been on a date before Elliot. | 在艾略特之前我没跟人交往过 |
[38:32] | My dad was strict about stuff like that. | 我爸爸对这种事很严格 |
[38:34] | Anyway, I… I wasn’t ready. | 总之 我就是没准备好 |
[38:40] | I needed more time to get to know him. | 我需要更多时间了解他 |
[38:46] | Uh, but he said, “It’s our wedding night. We have to.” | 但是他说那是新婚之夜 我们必须做 |
[38:52] | So he just… | 所以他就… |
[38:55] | did. | 做了 |
[38:56] | He raped you. | 他强奸了你 |
[39:00] | I still tried. | 我仍然努力了 |
[39:02] | Even after that, I tried to be a good wife, | 即使他那样对我 我还在努力做一个好妻子 |
[39:04] | even though I could tell that he didn’t love me. | 即使我看得出他不爱我了 |
[39:07] | I’d already ruined it. | 我已经把我们的婚姻毁了 |
[39:10] | And then one day, he was gone. | 然后有一天 他就不见了 |
[39:13] | What did you do? | 那你是怎么办的 |
[39:15] | I couldn’t tell my family. | 我不能告诉我的家人 |
[39:19] | So I thought… | 所以我就想… |
[39:21] | if I could stay, find a new husband, | 如果我留下再找个丈夫 |
[39:24] | maybe it would be okay. | 或许就没事了 |
[39:26] | I started dating, and… | 于是我开始约会… |
[39:31] | I actually met someone that I think I loved. | 我还真遇到了我以为我爱的人 |
[39:35] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[39:37] | He was… | 他… |
[39:39] | smart and… | 为人聪明… |
[39:41] | funny, and… | 幽默 而且 |
[39:46] | He paid attention to me. | 他很关注我 |
[39:52] | But then he left, too. | 但后来他也离开了 |
[39:55] | And that’s when I understood. | 那时候我就明白了 |
[39:59] | Understood? | 明白什么 |
[40:00] | That it’s me. Not them. | 是我的问题 不是他们 |
[40:03] | There’s something wrong with me. | 是我有问题 |
[40:06] | Oh, Anna, it’s not you. | 安娜 不是你的问题 |
[40:08] | It is. It’s me. | 就是我的问题 |
[40:11] | And I didn’t want to feel like this anymore. | 我不想再继续这样下去了 |
[40:16] | I didn’t want to feel anything. | 我不想有任何喜怒哀乐 |
[40:24] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[40:26] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[40:28] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[40:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:45] | I just wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[40:46] | I’m — I’m not turning myself in, so don’t worry about it. | 我不会自首 你不用担心 |
[40:49] | Don’t worry about it? | 还不用担心 |
[40:50] | That’s all I’ve been doing since you called me! | 你给我打电话后我就一直在担心好吗 |
[40:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:52] | I-I can’t keep this from Lucy anymore. I have to tell her. | 我不能再瞒着露西了 我必须告诉她 |
[40:55] | April, please… | 艾普莉 求你了 |
[40:56] | You have to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[40:58] | You and Lucy are both safer if you think I’m dead. | 让你以为我死了 这样你跟露西会更安全 |
[41:00] | Am I not safe now? | 我现在不安全吗 |
[41:02] | Paul, what did you do?! Who is after you?! | 保罗 你干什么了 谁在追杀你 |
[41:05] | I’m sorry, April. | 对不起 艾普莉 |
[41:07] | Just forget we ever spoke. | 你就当我们没通过话 |
[41:08] | I can’t forget it! | 我做不到 |
[41:11] | What if I need you? How can I contact you? | 要是我需要你怎么办 我怎么联系你 |
[41:13] | You can’t just disappear on me again! | 你不能再消失了 |
[41:14] | I’ll come up with something — | 我会想办法的 |
[41:16] | a way to get in touch if you need me. | 想办法让你在需要时联系到我 |
[41:18] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想出办法的 |
[41:19] | How? How are you gonna figure it? | 怎么办 你要想什么办法 |
[41:23] | Paul? Paul?! | 保罗 保罗 |
[41:31] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[41:32] | You have five more seconds, | 再给你五秒钟时间 |
[41:33] | or I’m starting the movie without you! | 否则我要一个人开始看电影了 |
[41:36] | Coming, baby! | 马上来 宝贝 |