时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m sorry, Daniel. | 对不起 丹尼尔 |
[00:01] | I won’t be calling you again. | 我以后不会再给你打电话了 |
[00:03] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | It’s Paul. Please don’t hang up. | 我是保罗 请别挂电话 |
[00:07] | I’m in trouble. | 我惹了麻烦 |
[00:08] | And it’s serious. | 大麻烦 |
[00:09] | I got mixed up with some bad people. | 我跟一些坏人搅合到了一起 |
[00:11] | Paul, who is after you? | 保罗 谁在追杀你 |
[00:13] | You like when people need you. | 你喜欢别人需要你的感觉 |
[00:15] | Dom doesn’t need you. He just loves you. | 多姆并不需要你 他只是爱你 |
[00:17] | Savi doesn’t deserve you. | 萨维配不上你 |
[00:19] | She never did. | 她从来都配不上 |
[00:29] | I needed more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[00:30] | But he said, “It’s our wedding night. We have to.” | 但是他说那是新婚之夜 我们必须做 |
[00:33] | He raped you. | 他强奸了你 |
[00:35] | I didn’t want to feel like this anymore. | 我不想再继续这样下去了 |
[00:41] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[00:42] | You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[01:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:03] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:05] | Did you sleep all right? | 你睡得好吗 |
[01:08] | Like a rock, actually. | 睡得很踏实 |
[01:12] | Thanks for letting me crash here. | 谢谢你让我住在这里 |
[01:15] | You had a pretty grueling night. | 你昨晚累坏了 |
[01:17] | If you want to talk some more… | 如果你想再谈谈… |
[01:19] | I think I’m all talked out for now. | 我暂时谈累了 |
[01:22] | That’s okay, too. | 那也没关系 |
[01:24] | But I could really use a cup of coffee. | 但我真的想喝一杯咖啡 |
[01:27] | Would that be weird? | 那会很奇怪吗 |
[01:28] | I think it’s safe to say that we’ve passed that boundary. | 我觉得可以说我们越过了那一步 |
[01:32] | Milk and sugar? | 加牛奶和糖吗 |
[01:33] | Yes, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:42] | You can answer it if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以接电话 |
[01:44] | I can call back. | 我稍后打回去吧 |
[01:48] | So, what does your day look like? | 你今天什么安排 |
[01:51] | I have work in an hour. | 我一小时后要去上班 |
[01:53] | Work? | 上班 |
[01:55] | I’m a waitress at Sammy’s. It’s downtown. | 我是萨米餐厅的服务员 在市中心 |
[01:57] | I don’t think I’ve ever been. | 我好像没去过那里 |
[02:01] | I don’t blame you. It’s just a crappy diner. | 我不怪你 那只是个很烂的餐厅 |
[02:03] | Do you feel up to working today? | 你今天想工作吗 |
[02:06] | I need the money. | 我需要钱 |
[02:07] | They’ve already cut our hours like crazy. | 他们已经减少了大量工时 |
[02:11] | At this point, I’m gonna have to head straight there. | 现在 我得直接过去 |
[02:15] | Could I use your bathroom to wash up real quick? | 我能借用你的浴室梳洗一下吗 |
[02:19] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[02:21] | Let me just — – let me just move some things. | 我去收拾点东西 |
[02:24] | And I’ll get you a towel. | 然后给你拿条毛巾 |
[02:48] | Hey, boss. Wanted to see me? | 老板 想见我吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah. Close the door. | 是的 把门关上 |
[02:54] | So… | 那个… |
[02:58] | the other night… | 那天晚上的事… |
[02:59] | Was the other night. | 是那天晚上的事 |
[03:01] | I drank too much. You drank too much. | 我喝太多了 你也是 |
[03:03] | Whatever happened happened. | 事已至此 |
[03:04] | Let’s just call it what it is, right? | 我们就有话直说 行吗 |
[03:07] | Right. | 行 |
[03:08] | Look, I’m not looking for anything, Dom. | 我什么也不想要 多姆 |
[03:10] | You don’t have to worry about me getting attached. | 你没必要担心我爱上你 |
[03:12] | No, I-I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[03:14] | Well, I’m telling you anyways. | 反正我要告诉你 |
[03:16] | And I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[03:21] | I don’t even believe I have to say this. | 我真不敢相信我要这样说 |
[03:23] | I need this all to stay between us. | 我需要你保密 |
[03:27] | Naturally. | 当然啦 |
[03:28] | It wouldn’t look good for me, either. | 传出去我脸上也不好看 |
[03:30] | Yeah, but you’re leaving, though. | 但你要走了 |
[03:31] | And gossip is the last thing I need following me. | 我最不想要的就是身缠八卦 |
[03:34] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[03:35] | So speaking of which, | 那… 说到这个 |
[03:37] | when, uh, when are you planning on telling Mitchell | 你打算什么时候告诉米切尔 |
[03:39] | and the other partners about that? | 和其他合伙人这件事 |
[03:40] | Today, actually. | 实际上 是在今天 |
[03:46] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[03:51] | Anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[03:53] | No. No, that was, uh… That was it. | 没有了 我说完了 |
[03:57] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[04:03] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[04:05] | Someplace else? | 去别的地方 |
[04:08] | Sure. | 可以 |
[04:15] | – Ready? – Mm-hmm. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[04:17] | Ta-da! | 瞧瞧 |
[04:20] | Yeah, that is — that’s really good. | 这真的很棒 |
[04:21] | – Yeah? – Yep. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[04:23] | The goat-cheese tarts are still a “Maybe,” though. | 但是山羊乳酪馅饼还不确定 |
[04:25] | Oh, that’s fine. I can just move up the grass-fed-beef carpaccio. | 没关系 我把草饲牛肉片挪上来 |
[04:27] | – No problem. – Not till I tell you you can. | -没问题 -先听我的吩咐吧 |
[04:33] | It’s Scott. | 是斯科特 |
[04:35] | Oh, my package. | 我的包裹 |
[04:36] | He sent you a selfie? | 他给你发了张自拍吗 |
[04:38] | Ew! No! This package I’ve been waiting for finally arrived. | 不 我一直等待的包裹终于送到了 |
[04:41] | Look. See? | 瞧瞧 |
[04:42] | His grandma’s turning 97 tomorrow. | 他的祖母明天就97岁了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, so, they’re having a big thing at his parents’ house. | 所以他们在他父母家举办一场大型派对 |
[04:46] | I had to get her something. | 我得送她点东西 |
[04:47] | You already gave her your dog. What more does she need? | 你已经把你的狗送她了 她还需要什么 |
[04:49] | I was so nervous it wouldn’t get here in time. | 我之前好担心它不能按时到 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:55] | That’s the… | 那是… |
[04:58] | that’s the only thing you were nervous about? | 那是你唯一紧张的事吗 |
[05:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[05:01] | Well, aren’t you meeting Scott’s whole family | 你这不是第一次见到 |
[05:03] | for the first time? His mother and all? | 斯科特的全家吗 他母亲什么的 |
[05:07] | That’s kind of a big deal, right? | 那是大事 对吧 |
[05:08] | Well, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[05:09] | But in case you hadn’t noticed, I’m kind of likable. | 但你没有发现吗 妹子我是很讨喜的呀 |
[05:12] | Yeah, my mom hated you. | 我妈恨你 |
[05:14] | – What?! – Well, to be fair, she loved Savi, | -什么 -说句公道话 她很喜欢萨维 |
[05:16] | so her judgment might have been a bit off. | 所以她的判断力有些不靠谱 |
[05:18] | Well, I-I thought she loved me. | 我还以为她喜欢我呢 |
[05:19] | Well, she does now. | 她现在是喜欢 |
[05:21] | The point is, most mothers aren’t like yours, Joss — | 重点是 大部分妈妈和你妈妈不同 乔斯 |
[05:23] | You know, none of this hippie, free-love stuff. | 不是这种嬉皮士 自由性爱的观念 |
[05:26] | They’ve got their own protocol, | 她们有自己的行为准则 |
[05:27] | and let’s face it — protocol… | 让我们面对现实吧 行为准则 |
[05:30] | not your forte. | 不是你的长处 |
[05:31] | Okay, that’s rude! | 好吧 你真无礼 |
[05:32] | Oh, you know I’m saying this with love, but you’re, uh… | 你知道我是带着爱意说的 但是你… |
[05:35] | you’re a bit of a tornado, you know? | 你有点像龙卷风 |
[05:37] | And then all the sex jokes — it’s like a tic. | 一直说着荤段子 就像口头禅一样 |
[05:40] | Well, someone’s been holding some things in. | 有人真是把事情隐瞒得很深啊 |
[05:42] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize I was such a liability. | 真抱歉 我没意识到我有这缺点 |
[05:44] | No, you’ll be all right. | 不 你没事啦 |
[05:44] | Just — just don’t talk so fast or swear so much | 只是 讲话语速别太快 别骂人 |
[05:47] | or tell your lesbian stories. | 也别说你的拉拉故事 |
[05:49] | Okay, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[05:50] | No, come on. Don’t get mad. I’m just trying to help. | 不 别生气 我只是想帮忙 |
[05:52] | Well, you’re freaking me out! | 你吓坏我了 |
[05:54] | Now I have to get a different outfit | 现在我得换身衣服 |
[05:55] | and a different gift and a different everything! | 换样礼物 什么都得换 |
[05:59] | Probably shouldn’t drink, either. | 也许也不该喝酒 |
[06:01] | Seriously?! | 真的吗 |
[06:09] | So, about last night… | 关于昨晚的事… |
[06:14] | did you get my message? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[06:16] | Message? | 信息 |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:19] | I called you because I wanted to tell you that I… | 我给你打电话了 我想告诉你 |
[06:23] | I went to see my dad. | 我去看我父亲了 |
[06:26] | Your dad? | 你父亲 |
[06:27] | How? | 怎么去的 |
[06:29] | I drove to Paso Robles. | 我一路开到帕索罗布尔斯 |
[06:32] | Well, you asked me to think about | 你让我想想 |
[06:33] | what I was doing with Zack, | 我和扎克在一起是干嘛 |
[06:35] | so I’ve been asking myself some tough questions | 因此我问了自己一些很尖锐的问题 |
[06:40] | about me and — and men, mostly. | 这些问题主要关于我 以及男人 |
[06:45] | And I thought I’d pay a visit to the first man in my life | 我想我得去看看我生命中的第一个男人 |
[06:47] | and see if I could get any answers. | 看看我是否能找到答案 |
[06:52] | So, how’d that go? | 那么 结果如何 |
[06:54] | It was like… sitting with a neighbor | 那感觉就像我和一个邻居坐在一起 |
[06:59] | an acquaintance, not a dad. | 或者是个熟人 反正不像位父亲 |
[07:05] | He left me when he left my mom, and he never looked back. | 他离开我母亲时也抛弃了我 头也没回 |
[07:09] | – Savi – No, I was disposable. | -萨维 -没有 我可以随意被丢弃 |
[07:11] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是的 |
[07:12] | I am to him. | 对于他来说是的 |
[07:16] | So since then, I’ve promised myself | 那时起 我就向自己保证 |
[07:18] | that I would never feel like that again. | 我再也不要有这种感觉 |
[07:22] | Right? So I-I chose men that needed me. | 对吧 因此我选择那些需要我的男人 |
[07:27] | You know, I was — I was the together one, | 你知道 我是什么都有的那个人 |
[07:31] | the stable one, the one with the drive | 稳定的那个 我有车 |
[07:34] | or — or the one with the money. | 或者说 有钱的那个 |
[07:38] | But when… I started seeing you — | 但当我遇到你 |
[07:43] | I mean, you had the house | 我是说 你有房子 |
[07:45] | and the job and the — and the plan. | 有工作 还有对于未来的计划 |
[07:49] | You were together. | 你什么都有 |
[07:52] | You were fine. | 你很好 |
[07:56] | Well, what does Zack have to do with this? | 这和扎克有什么关系 |
[07:59] | Well, Zack came to my door a sad, broken puppy, | 扎克来找我 像只难过的受伤的小狗 |
[08:03] | and I thought I could fix him, help him, | 我觉得我可以治愈他 帮助他 |
[08:07] | and that made me feel good. | 而这让我感觉很好 |
[08:10] | So, are you saying you need me to need you? | 所以 你想说你需要我向你需索 |
[08:13] | – Because… – No. No. | -因为 -不 不 |
[08:17] | I’m saying that I need to learn | 我想说的是 我需要学习 |
[08:19] | how to be with someone that just… wants me. | 如何与一个爱我的人相处 |
[08:28] | And I-I really want that someone to be you. | 我真的希望那个人是你 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:39] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[08:48] | Brynn, hi, I know I’m running late. | 布琳 我知道我迟到了 |
[08:50] | Do you think you can open without me? | 你能自己先开店吗 |
[08:51] | I am leaving the house this second, I swear. | 我马上出门 我发誓 |
[08:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:58] | April Malloy? | 艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[08:59] | I don’t know who you are, but I am calling the police right now. | 我不知道你是谁 但是我马上就报警 |
[09:01] | Agent Adam Thomas, FBI. | 我是特工亚当·托马斯 联邦调查局的 |
[09:04] | I’m here to talk to you about your husband, Paul. | 我是来跟你说说你丈夫保罗的事情的 |
[09:16] | Have you ever heard of a man named Domingo Olivos? | 你听说过一个叫多明戈·奥利弗斯的吗 |
[09:19] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:19] | Cuban. Came up in Miami. | 古巴人 在迈阿密出现了 |
[09:22] | Currently runs one of the biggest drug | 目前经营着东海岸最大的 |
[09:23] | distribution operations on the east coast | 毒品分销业务 |
[09:26] | Cocaine, marijuana, heroin most recently. | 最近在卖可卡因 大麻和海洛因 |
[09:30] | Your husband’s been working for him. | 你丈夫一直在为他工作 |
[09:33] | What? | 什么 |
[09:34] | For over a year. | 干了一年多了 |
[09:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:38] | Well, we’ve been tapping his phone. | 我们一直在窃听他的电话 |
[09:40] | We heard his calls to you. | 我们听到他给你打的电话 |
[09:45] | This can’t be. This isn’t him. | 不可能 不是他 |
[09:47] | I mean, Paul has affairs and gets women pregnant. | 我是说保罗有外遇 搞大别人的肚子 |
[09:50] | He’s an idiot. He’s not a gangster. | 他是个白痴 但他不是黑帮 |
[09:52] | He doesn’t go work for some cuban drug lord. | 他不会为什么古巴毒品大佬工作 |
[09:56] | He faked his own death | 他伪造了自己的死亡 |
[09:57] | and showed up here last year resurrected, am I right? | 去年又复活了出现在这里 是不是 |
[10:01] | Well, then, let’s assume you don’t know everything | 那让我们假设你不知道 |
[10:03] | that your husband’s capable of. | 你丈夫的所作所为 |
[10:05] | We think that’s how he got involved | 我们认为就是在那时 |
[10:08] | with Olivos’ organization in the first place. | 他跟奥利弗斯的组织扯上关系了 |
[10:11] | How? | 怎么扯上的 |
[10:12] | Well, after he blew up the boat that he was supposedly on, | 他炸了船 伪造死亡 |
[10:15] | he needed a completely new identity, | 需要一个全新的身份 |
[10:16] | including a new social security number. | 包括一个新的社保号码 |
[10:18] | Those aren’t easy to come by, except on the black market. | 除了在黑市上 这些东西可不容易搞到 |
[10:21] | And where there’s a black market, there’s Olivos. | 有黑市的地方 就有奥利弗斯 |
[10:25] | We believe that Olivos’ people | 我们相信是奥利弗斯的人 |
[10:27] | helped establish a new identity for your husband | 帮助你丈夫建立了一个新的身份 |
[10:30] | in exchange for his services. | 来换取他的效力 |
[10:32] | As a drug dealer? | 去做毒品贩子 |
[10:34] | No, computer guy. | 不 搞计算机 |
[10:37] | Hacking into bank accounts, establishing online companies | 黑进银行账户 建立在线公司 |
[10:40] | for their money-laundering operation | 给他们洗钱 |
[10:42] | under the name Paul Benson, as it were. | 用保罗·本森的原名 |
[10:45] | I see. | 明白了 |
[10:49] | It’s not really your husband we’re after here, Mrs. Malloy. | 我们真正目标不是你丈夫 马洛伊太太 |
[10:53] | We’ve been building a case against Domingo Olivos | 我们为多明戈·奥利弗立案 |
[10:55] | for almost four years. | 已经快4年了 |
[10:58] | But Paul’s position in the organization | 保罗在这个组织中的位置 |
[11:00] | has given him quite a bit of knowledge | 使他掌握了大量的信息 |
[11:01] | and access to Olivos’ money. | 并能够接近奥利弗斯的资金 |
[11:05] | Like you said, | 正如你所言 |
[11:06] | Paul’s not really the hardened-criminal type, right? | 保罗并不是真的罪大恶极 |
[11:09] | We thought he might be receptive to a way out, | 我们认为他有可能是个突破口 |
[11:11] | so three months ago, we approached him | 因此三个月前我们开始接近他 |
[11:13] | and offered him immunity on the fraud charges | 提出赦免他的欺诈罪 |
[11:15] | in exchange for testifying against Olivos. | 作为交换 他要作证起诉奥利弗斯 |
[11:18] | Did he agree? | 他同意了吗 |
[11:19] | He did. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Then he backed out. | 但他反悔了 |
[11:22] | He moved his other wife and kid to Jacksonville. | 他把另一个妻子和孩子搬到了杰克逊维尔 |
[11:26] | He disappeared, not a trace of him | 他消失得无影无踪 |
[11:29] | That is, until the other day, when he called you. | 直到前几天 他打电话给你 |
[11:33] | So, Mrs. Malloy, as you can see, | 马洛伊太太 如你所见 |
[11:34] | we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:46] | Need some help there? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[11:48] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[11:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:51] | I’m returning it. | 我要还回去 |
[11:52] | Well, now I have to know. | 那我得知道怎么回事 |
[11:54] | Stop! No, careful! | 住手 不要 小心点 |
[11:56] | That’s 300 bucks you’re holding, | 你手里拿的东西值300刀 |
[11:57] | and they don’t take back broken items. | 弄坏了他们就不退了 |
[11:59] | 300 bucks for this? | 这东西300块 |
[12:02] | Why? | 值在哪 |
[12:03] | Be– it’s a genuine antique Verlys soap dish | 因为这是一个真品爱丽斯古董香皂盘 |
[12:05] | in the deco tradition. | 还带传统装饰 |
[12:07] | I-I thought grandma June would like it, | 我原以为琼祖母会喜欢它 |
[12:09] | and then… I thought not. | 接着我觉得 她不会喜欢 |
[12:11] | You don’t have to spend that kind of money. | 你不必花这种钱 |
[12:12] | Just put your name on my card. | 就把你的名字写在我的礼品卡上就行了 |
[12:14] | Why? What did you get her? | 为什么 你给她买的什么 |
[12:15] | An iPad. | 一台iPad |
[12:15] | An iPad?! She’s like 110 years old. | iPad 她都快110岁了 |
[12:18] | Very hip lady. | 很潮的女士 |
[12:22] | Sweetheart, your presence is her gift, okay? | 亲爱的 你能来就是最好的礼物了 |
[12:25] | She and my mother are dying to meet you. | 她和我妈妈都十分想见你 |
[12:27] | They’ve been talking about it all week. | 她们整个星期都在聊这事 |
[12:28] | Mm-kay. Want to put some more pressure on? | 还想再给我增加更多压力吗 |
[12:32] | They’re all gonna love you. | 她们都会喜欢你的 |
[12:34] | What’s not to love? | 有什么会不爱的呢 |
[12:35] | Exactly. | 对啊 |
[12:37] | And who cares? | 管他呢 |
[12:38] | If they hate me, screw ’em. | 她们不喜欢我就拉倒 |
[12:42] | Not sure you have to go that far with it, right? | 你应该不会那样 对吧 |
[12:45] | Why? What do you mean? | 为什么 你什么意思 |
[12:47] | Well, I mean, this is my mother we’re talking about here. | 我是说 我们讨论的是我妈妈 |
[12:49] | You know, I-I definitely care. | 你知道 我很在乎 |
[12:52] | Oh. Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:55] | – So, you’re that guy? – What guy? | -所以你是那种人 -哪种人 |
[12:56] | If your mom doesn’t like me, you’re not gonna like me? | 如果你妈妈不喜欢我 你也不会喜欢我 |
[12:58] | I think if my mom doesn’t like you, | 我认为 如果我妈妈不喜欢你 |
[12:59] | it just makes things a little more difficult for — | 只会让事情有点难办 |
[13:01] | Why are we arguing about this? | 我们干嘛要争论这个 |
[13:02] | You’re gonna make an effort tomorrow, right? | 你明天会努力的 对吧 |
[13:04] | You know what? At the moment, I don’t even want to go tomorrow. | 你知道吗 现在我都不想去了 |
[13:05] | Honestly, I’d rather you not go, either, | 说实话 如果你是这种表现的话 |
[13:06] | if you’re gonna act like this. | 我也宁愿你别去 |
[13:07] | Wh– are you un-inviting me? | 你现在是不想邀请我了吗 |
[13:11] | You just said — | 你刚才说 |
[13:11] | No! I’m going! | 不管 我要去 |
[13:13] | For Grandma June. | 为了琼祖母 |
[13:14] | And I’m bringing my soap dish. | 而且我会带着我的肥皂盒 |
[13:15] | It was good enough for Eleanor Roosevelt. | 对埃莉诺·罗斯福来说都够好了 |
[13:26] | Remind me to call Halpern in the morning | 提醒我明天早上给哈尔彭打电话 |
[13:28] | to check on those phone records. | 检查一下通话记录 |
[13:30] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[13:31] | Tomorrow, you have a Griggs meeting at 9:30, | 明天上午九点半 和格雷格斯开会 |
[13:33] | staff meeting at 11:00, and lunch with Michael Rosen. | 11点员工会议 和麦克·罗森吃午餐 |
[13:36] | Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:37] | And Chloe? Go home. | 克洛伊 回家吧 |
[13:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[13:59] | I really know how to pick them, don’t I? | 我真是不知道怎么挑选男人 是吗 |
[14:01] | Paul, Daniel. | 保罗 丹尼尔 |
[14:03] | Why am I such an idiot? | 为什么我这么白痴 |
[14:05] | Honey, you’re not an idiot. | 亲爱的 你不是白痴 |
[14:06] | Seriously, who could’ve imagined this? | 说真的 谁能想到会这样 |
[14:08] | You know, I’m not actually that surprised. | 知道吗 我并不是那么惊讶 |
[14:11] | I mean, dead Paul coming back from the dead? Shocking. | 保罗死而复生 很令人震惊 |
[14:13] | Back-from-the-dead Paul working for a cuban drug lord? | 死而复生的保罗为古巴毒贩工作 |
[14:16] | Sure. Why not? | 当然了 为什么不呢 |
[14:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:17] | So, if the FBI is looking for this Olivos guy and not Paul, | 如果联调局是想找奥利弗斯而不是保罗 |
[14:21] | then what do you have to do with it? | 那这是跟你有什么关系 |
[14:22] | They need Paul to get to Olivos, | 他们需要通过保罗接近奥利弗斯 |
[14:24] | and they need me to get to Paul. | 而他们需要我接近保罗 |
[14:25] | How is Paul the key witness? | 保罗怎么成了关键证人了 |
[14:27] | Apparently, he knows where the money is. | 显然 他知道钱在哪里 |
[14:29] | And he’s the only one who answered the door | 而且当联调局来敲门时 |
[14:30] | when the FBI came knocking. | 只有他开了门 |
[14:32] | Well, him and me, of course. | 当然还有我 |
[14:34] | But you don’t know where he is any more than the FBI does. | 但你也不比联调局清楚他在哪里啊 |
[14:37] | – Do you? – Of course not! | -你知道吗 -当然不知道 |
[14:39] | But the last time he called me, I told him | 但上次他给我打电话 我告诉他 |
[14:41] | I needed a way to contact him in case of an emergency, | 我需要他给我一个紧急联络方式 |
[14:44] | and he told me he would send me something. | 他说会给我发过来 |
[14:46] | Like, what kind of something? | 发过来什么 |
[14:48] | Phone number, an e-mail address. | 电话号码 或者是电子邮箱地址 |
[14:51] | Whatever it is and whenever it comes, | 不管是什么 什么时候来 |
[14:53] | the FBI knows about it, and they want it. | 联调局都知道 而且他们想得到联系方式 |
[14:56] | You know what? Screw the FBI. You don’t owe them anything. | 让联调局去死吧 你又不欠他们的 |
[14:59] | Right?! | 对吧 |
[15:00] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:00] | Well, actually, you kind of do. | 其实说实话 你欠他们的 |
[15:04] | I mean, you knew that Paul was alive, | 我是说 你知道保罗活着 |
[15:05] | so, technically, you committed fraud | 准确来说你其实犯了诈骗罪 |
[15:07] | by keeping the insurance money, | 因为你还一直在拿保险金 |
[15:09] | not to mention the social security benefits. | 还有社保金 |
[15:11] | And now the FBI knows all of that. | 现在联调局都知道了 |
[15:14] | So they may be asking for your help today, | 所以他们今天可能是客气地让你帮忙 |
[15:17] | but they might not ask tomorrow. | 明天可就不一定了 |
[15:19] | You know, I mean, they have stuff on you now. | 我是说 他们有你的把柄 |
[15:24] | Sweetie, I’m so sorry, and I hate to say this, | 亲爱的 很抱歉要这么说 |
[15:26] | but, honestly, I-I don’t think you have a choice. | 但说实话 我觉得你没得选 |
[15:52] | What’s going on? Why can’t you just come in– | 怎么了 你干嘛不进来 |
[15:56] | I was thinking about what you said last night | 我想了想你昨晚说的话 |
[15:58] | about paul and the FBI. | 关于保罗和联调局的事 |
[15:59] | And one thing’s bothering me about it. | 有件事我一直想不通 |
[16:02] | Really? Only one thing? | 真的吗 只有一件事想不通 |
[16:03] | If Paul disappeared on the FBI, | 如果保罗消失在了联调局监控下 |
[16:05] | how are they tracking his phone calls? | 他们如何跟踪他的电话 |
[16:07] | Technology? | 这是技术问题吧 |
[16:08] | Yes, but if they had a trace on Paul’s phone, | 对 但如果他们能跟踪保罗的电话 |
[16:10] | wouldn’t they know where he was? | 为什么还找不到他在哪 |
[16:12] | If they really did lose him, | 如果他们真的找不到保罗了 |
[16:14] | how did they hear his calls to you? | 他们怎么知道保罗给你打了电话 |
[16:16] | So you think… | 所以你认为 |
[16:18] | They must have heard it from your end, April. | 他们肯定是从你这里听到的 艾普莉 |
[16:22] | You think they bugged my phone? | 你觉得他们在窃听我的电话 |
[16:24] | Your phones, your house, the shop — who knows? | 你的电话 你家 你的店 谁知道呢 |
[16:27] | They could be watching you with cameras — | 可能还在用摄像头监视你 |
[16:29] | maybe watching Lucy. | 甚至是露西 |
[16:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:33] | Well, how would I know? | 我怎么能知道 |
[16:34] | I have a guy — a P.I. I used last year | 我认识一个人 去年雇过的私家侦探 |
[16:36] | with the Elizabeth situation. | 处理伊丽莎白的那件事 |
[16:39] | There’s an endorsement. | 还真可靠 |
[16:40] | He’s smart, – and he has the equipment. | 他很聪明 而且他有相关设备 |
[16:42] | I’ll call him today. | 我今天就给他打电话 |
[16:43] | In the meantime, just… watch what you say. | 同时 你要小心说话 |
[17:02] | Chloe, what the hell is going on? | 克洛伊 怎么回事 |
[17:06] | Dom. | 多姆 |
[17:08] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:18] | Thanks for calling me back, George. | 谢谢你回电话 乔治 |
[17:21] | You’re out of town? | 你在外地 |
[17:24] | Do you know anyone who can help my friend April? | 那你知道谁能帮上我朋友艾普莉的吗 |
[17:27] | It’s obviously a very sensitive situation. | 很明显这事很敏感 |
[17:34] | George, can I call you back? | 乔治 我一会给你打回去行吗 |
[17:37] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[17:38] | I-I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[17:39] | I-I didn’t want to call, but… | 我也不想给你打电话 但是 |
[17:43] | I’m glad you did. What’s going on? | 我很高兴你打了 怎么了 |
[17:44] | I don’t really know, exactly. | 我不知道具体怎么了 |
[17:46] | I-I’m supposed to be at work, | 我应该去上班的 |
[17:48] | but I don’t think I can leave my place right now. | 但我觉得我现在离不开家 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:51] | I-I can’t breathe. | 我喘不动气了 |
[17:54] | My heart is beating so fast. | 心跳得很快 |
[17:56] | Have you taken anything? Any medication or — | 你吃过什么吗 药或者 |
[17:59] | No, I didn’t take anything. | 没有 我什么也没吃 |
[18:02] | I’m coming to you right now, okay? | 我现在就去找你 好吧 |
[18:04] | Tell me your address. | 告诉我你的地址 |
[18:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:16] | – Ready, ready. – All right. | -准备好了 -好的 |
[18:19] | Joss! Welcome! | 乔斯 欢迎 |
[18:21] | Oh, my Goodness! We’re so glad you’re here! | 天哪 真高兴你们来了 |
[18:23] | It’s so nice to finally meet you! | 终于见到你了 |
[18:26] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[18:32] | Hey. You’ve reached Josslyn Carver at events by Josslyn. | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[18:34] | Please leave a message at the beep, and party on. | 请在嘀声后留言 然后就继续狂欢吧 |
[18:38] | Hey, Joss, it’s me. | 乔斯 是我 |
[18:40] | I… | 我… |
[18:42] | I just called to say… you know what? | 我给你打电话是 |
[18:45] | I-I just called to apologize for being a jerk yesterday. | 我给你打电话是为昨天的事道歉 |
[18:49] | I didn’t mean… to get into your head. | 我不是故意要惹你的 |
[18:51] | So please just…be yourself, okay? | 所以还是做你自己 好吗 |
[18:55] | And — and — and definitely have a drink. | 当然也要喝上一杯 |
[18:56] | I’ll have one, too. | 我也会喝一杯的 |
[18:58] | Not sure why I’m still talking now. | 真不知道我为什么还在喋喋不休 |
[19:00] | Good stuff. | 好好玩 |
[19:01] | Hey, have fun. | 开心点 |
[19:06] | Okay, you — you can’t be serious. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[19:08] | The firm takes allegations of sexual harassment | 公司收到严肃的性骚扰指控 |
[19:10] | very seriously, so let me ask again — | 所以我再问你一次 |
[19:13] | did you have a sexual relationship with Antonia Ruiz? | 你是否和安东尼娅·鲁伊斯发生了性关系 |
[19:19] | This will go a lot faster if you just answer the questions. | 你要是马上回答事情就好办多了 |
[19:23] | Yes, technically — | 的确 |
[19:25] | And did you or did you not ask Ms. Ruiz | 你有没有让鲁伊斯小姐 |
[19:27] | to not tell anyone of said relationship? | 不要告诉任何人你们的关系 |
[19:30] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:31] | But this whole situation is being misinterpreted. | 但这完全是误解 |
[19:33] | Listen, she asked me to get a drink, | 听我说 她约我去喝酒庆祝 |
[19:36] | to celebrate her new job — at Gallagher, Wilmore. | 她获得加拉格尔和威尔莫尔律师事务的新工作 |
[19:38] | Or did she not tell you about that? | 她没有告诉你吗 |
[19:42] | I’m not aware of any new job. | 我没听说有人得到了新工作 |
[19:43] | Either way, Ms. Ruiz’s future plans | 不论如何 当你们发生关系时 |
[19:45] | have nothing to do with the fact | 鲁伊斯小姐的未来计划 |
[19:46] | that she worked here when the incident occurred. | 与她在这里工作的事实无关 |
[19:49] | And this is not your first relationship with a subordinate. | 这也不是你第一次和下属发生关系了 |
[19:52] | – What do you mean? – Savannah Davis. | -你什么意思 -萨瓦娜·戴维斯 |
[19:54] | Oh, okay. No, no. Savi and I are completely different. | 不是这样的 萨维和我的关系和这个不一样 |
[19:56] | We did everything right. We — we came to you. | 我们一切都按照程序 找过你 |
[19:59] | Not initially, you didn’t. | 最初你并没有找 |
[20:00] | The fact remains, you were Ms. Davis’ superior, as well. | 事情还是一样 你也是戴维斯的上司 |
[20:04] | There is at least – the appearance of a pattern, | 至少我们能看到的情况是这样的 |
[20:06] | and the firm has to protect itself. | 公司也得保护自己 |
[20:08] | And I think, as a partner, you understand that. | 我想作为合伙人 你是能明白的 |
[20:12] | We’ll, of course, have to document this incident, | 我们当然 不得不发文说明这件事 |
[20:14] | and we’ll need you to complete an eight-hour seminar | 根据公司对性骚扰问题的政策 |
[20:16] | on the firm’s sexual-harassment policies. | 你需要参加8小时的研讨班 |
[20:18] | Well, do I get a chance to even defend myself? | 我能有机会为自己辩白吗 |
[20:21] | You could submit a statement. | 你可以提交陈述 |
[20:23] | These things aren’t worth the fight, Dom. | 这些事 不值得计较 多姆 |
[20:25] | Just take the seminar, and let’s all move on, okay? | 去上研讨班吧 然后一切照旧 行吗 |
[20:34] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[20:53] | Savi, please. | 萨维 拜托 |
[20:54] | Did you sleep with her? | 你和她睡了吗 |
[20:55] | She lied about — | 她撒谎 |
[20:57] | Did you sleep with her?! | 你和她睡了吗 |
[21:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:01] | But it was a mistake. | 但这是个错误 |
[21:03] | Get out of my office. | 你滚出我的办公室 |
[21:30] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你能来 |
[21:33] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[21:35] | A little better. | 好点了 |
[21:37] | I’m — I’m sorry for bothering you. | 很抱歉打扰了你 |
[21:39] | It wasn’t a bother. | 根本不是打扰我 |
[21:41] | I just felt the walls were closing in on me. | 我只是觉得 墙朝我挤过来 越来越近 |
[21:44] | I-I-I thought my heart was gonna beat out of my chest. | 觉得心脏要跳出胸腔了一样 |
[21:47] | And you’re sure you didn’t take anything? | 你确定 你没有吃什么药 |
[21:49] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[21:50] | I-I know what you’re nervous about, but it wasn’t like that. | 我知道你在紧张什么 但事情不是那样的 |
[21:53] | I-I just got really anxious. | 我非常焦虑 |
[21:57] | Do you still feel anxious? | 现在还感到焦虑吗 |
[22:01] | Not as bad. | 没有那么严重了 |
[22:03] | Would you mind if I checked your pulse? | 我看看你的脉搏可以吗 |
[22:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:12] | It’s still a little fast. | 还是有点快 |
[22:14] | I’d like to take you to the hospital… | 我想带你去医院 |
[22:16] | to check it out a little more thoroughly | 做一个更彻底的检查 |
[22:18] | to make sure it’s nothing physical. | 确保不是身体上的病 |
[22:19] | I’ve really got to get to work. | 我必须得去工作了 |
[22:21] | You’re not going to work today. | 你今天不能去工作 |
[22:23] | If I don’t show up, I’m for sure gonna get fired, | 我如果不去 肯定会被解雇的 |
[22:25] | and I can’t afford to get fired. | 我不能没有工作 |
[22:28] | I’ll call your boss if I have to. | 如果必须的话我可以给你老板打电话 |
[22:32] | Let’s just take it one step at a time, okay? | 一次一步慢慢来 好吗 |
[22:37] | Hospital? | 去医院吧 |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:19] | Savi? | 萨维 |
[23:21] | Dom slept with Toni. | 多姆和托尼睡了 |
[23:22] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[23:25] | We shouldn’t talk about it over the phone. | 我们不该在电话里谈这件事的 |
[23:29] | Because that is so awful. | 这简直太糟糕了 |
[23:32] | You should… get out of the office, | 你应该走出办公室 |
[23:34] | come over here so we can talk about it in person. | 过来我们面对面谈谈 |
[23:37] | I have cake. | 我这有蛋糕 |
[23:38] | I can’t leave. I have meetings all day. | 我走不开 今天一天都是会 |
[23:41] | Can you have breakfast tomorrow? | 明早吃早餐怎么样 |
[23:42] | Of course. | 好的 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 就这样定了 |
[23:54] | No, no. No words, though. | 别别 别说话 |
[23:56] | You can’t say anything. You can’t say anything. | 你什么也不能说 什么也别说 |
[23:57] | Sounds like… | 听起来像 |
[23:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[24:09] | I know! “Psycho”! It’s “Psycho”! | 我知道了 是”神经病” |
[24:13] | Oh, my… How did you get that? | 天 你怎么明白的 |
[24:17] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[24:18] | Who’s up? Who’s up? | 该谁上去了 |
[24:20] | Joss, Joss, you’re up. Your turn. | 乔斯 该你了 |
[24:21] | No, no, no. I haven’t had any time alone with Joss. | 不不不 我都没有和乔斯单独在一起过 |
[24:23] | Scotty, you go. | 小斯你去 |
[24:25] | – Come on. – All right. Okay. | -快点啦 -好吧 |
[24:27] | All right, Scotty. Let’s see what you got. | 来吧小斯 看看你怎么样 |
[24:31] | Your home is lovely. | 你家人太可爱了 |
[24:32] | Oh, you’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[24:34] | I hope – I’m not being too forward, | 我希望 我没有太过火 |
[24:36] | but I love to shop, and I have three boys. | 但我喜欢购物 有三个儿子 |
[24:39] | I love shopping! | 我爱购物 |
[24:42] | Well, don’t tell Scotty. | 别告诉小斯 |
[24:43] | He’ll — he’ll think it’s weird. | 他会觉得很奇怪的 |
[24:45] | But I got you a little something. | 但我给你带来一个小礼物 |
[24:47] | Just a little something. | 很小很小的礼物 |
[24:53] | It’s silly, isn’t it? I mean, I hope it’s not weird. | 很傻吧 我想说我希望它看着不奇怪 |
[24:55] | I-I didn’t think you needed soap. | 我不觉得你需要肥皂 |
[24:57] | I just — I thought they smelled so nice. | 我就是觉得味道太好闻 |
[25:00] | No. They’re beautiful. | 不 很好看 |
[25:02] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[25:04] | Everyone needs soap. | 大家都需要肥皂 |
[25:05] | Well, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[25:07] | I don’t think I have ever seen my son so happy, | 我从没见过我儿子这么开心 |
[25:10] | so thank you. | 所以我要谢谢你 |
[25:12] | “The proposal”! | 是”求婚”吧 |
[25:14] | No! You guys, it’s “Lord of the rings.” | 不 这是指环王的戒指 |
[25:16] | I was like this. I did like this. | 我之前这样 后来这样 |
[25:18] | Dude, middle-earth is below us, rookie. | 中土世界在我们下面 菜鸟 |
[25:21] | Dude, get over here! | 老兄 快过来 |
[25:23] | Stop that! | 别这样 |
[25:26] | All right, who’s gonna help me clean this up? | 好了 谁帮我收拾这个烂摊子 |
[25:28] | Come on, now. This is crazy. | 拜托 这太疯狂了 |
[25:56] | You never had another offer, did you? | 你根本没收到什么新工作机会 对不对 |
[25:58] | The meetings, the flowers, the drinks — all fake. | 会议 鲜花 喝酒 都是假的 |
[26:03] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[26:05] | You what? | 什么 |
[26:06] | I told you you wouldn’t see it happening. | 我告诉过你你想象不到会发生什么的 |
[26:08] | You’d just suddenly find yourself here — | 你会突然发现自己处于这种境地 |
[26:11] | on the losing end of this game. | 最后输掉游戏 |
[26:16] | Not from where I sit in my partner’s office. | 我还是合伙人 那就没有结束 |
[26:19] | I got a slap on the wrist, | 我被轻微施以惩戒 |
[26:20] | but as far as I can see, you got exactly nothing. | 但就我所预见的 你也得不到什么 |
[26:24] | In a month, nobody will even remember this happened. | 一个月之后大家就会忘了这事 |
[26:26] | Until you touch me again. | 你会再碰我的 |
[26:28] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna happen, so you’re not gonna win. | 不可能的 所以你赢不了 |
[26:30] | I already have, you simple, silly man. | 我已经赢了 你这个头脑简单的傻男人 |
[26:33] | All the groundwork’s been laid. | 前期的铺垫已经打好了 |
[26:35] | All you have to do | 只需要你 |
[26:36] | is accidentally touch my knee underneath the conference table | 在会议桌下不小心碰一下我的膝盖 |
[26:40] | or brush against me in the hallway. | 或者在走廊里蹭到我 |
[26:42] | Then it will be hard to deny your pattern of disturbing behavior. | 这样你就很难否认你的骚扰行为了 |
[26:47] | And I’ll have no choice but to request some compensation | 于是我就不得不对你的这些不当行为 |
[26:50] | for all the discomfort. | 申请补偿了 |
[26:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[26:55] | I like to live a certain way. | 我就是愿意 |
[26:57] | – Why me? – It’s nothing personal. | -为什么是我 -我可不是针对你 |
[26:59] | You were just the newest partner — | 只不过你是最新的合伙人 |
[27:01] | the easiest target, you know? | 所以是最容易下手的 |
[27:03] | But I can’t say it hasn’t been a pleasure doing business with you. | 不过我得承认 跟你合作很愉快 |
[27:09] | Night, Dom. | 晚安 多姆 |
[27:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:54] | Sorry for what? | 为什么道歉 |
[27:55] | You know, when we were talking about me meeting your family | 我们讨论见你家长的时候 |
[27:58] | and how you wanted it all to go. | 你希望这一切都顺利 |
[28:02] | I handled it all wrong, babe. | 我处理得不好 宝贝 |
[28:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[28:05] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[28:07] | Honey, I don’t think I even understood what you meant, | 亲爱的 我觉得我都不理解你当时的意思 |
[28:11] | because… | 因为 |
[28:12] | my mom hated all of our grandparents, | 我妈妈很讨厌她的长辈们 |
[28:14] | and she was only around half the time, anyway, | 而且她经常都不在我身边 |
[28:17] | so, usually, it was just me and Savi. | 所以 通常都是我跟萨维一起生活 |
[28:21] | That’s pretty sad. | 真可怜 |
[28:22] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[28:24] | It’s just — it’s just different. | 只是 只是不一样 |
[28:26] | But if I had a family that big, who loved me that much, | 但如果我有那么一大家子人 都很爱我 |
[28:30] | I would definitely care what they thought, so… | 我一定会在意他们的想法的 所以 |
[28:33] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:35] | I really love you. | 我真的很爱你 |
[28:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:41] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[28:45] | What did you think of them? | 你觉得她们怎么样 |
[28:49] | There aren’t words. | 无以言表 |
[28:56] | I thought you guys were on a break. | 你们不是分开了吗 |
[28:57] | On a break, not broken up. | 是分开了 但不是分手 |
[29:02] | And it doesn’t make it right. You know what I mean? | 但这样也没什么用 你明白我的意思吧 |
[29:05] | And it doesn’t change the fact | 而且这也不能改变 |
[29:06] | that he chose the one person that would hurt me the most. | 他选了那个伤我最深的人这个事实 |
[29:10] | But it is kind of a gray area. | 但这也算是灰色区域 |
[29:12] | You guys were technically not together. | 准确来说 你们俩已经不在一起了 |
[29:14] | On a break. | 暂时分开 |
[29:15] | A break you were on partly because of Zack. | 是因为扎克才分开的 |
[29:18] | Yeah, but I never slept with Zack. | 是 但我从来没跟扎克上床 |
[29:21] | You had an emotional affair. | 你是精神上出轨了 |
[29:22] | Like I said, gray area. | 就像我说的 是灰色区域 |
[29:26] | Anything? | 有什么东西 |
[29:30] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[29:32] | They’ve been in my house! | 他们来过我家了 |
[29:35] | I-I… I don’t think the — that it was that gray — | 我 我觉得 那不是灰色 |
[29:39] | the… area. | 区域 |
[29:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:47] | You feel betrayed. | 你感觉别人背叛了你 |
[29:49] | I get it. Believe me. | 相信我 我明白的 |
[29:51] | But Dom said it was a mistake, | 可多姆说那是他犯错了 |
[29:53] | and I believe that he loves you. | 所以我相信他是爱你的 |
[29:55] | Who are you, all of a sudden? | 你这是怎么了 |
[29:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:57] | Being all cool with the cheating. | 对出轨的事这么淡定 |
[29:59] | I am not cool with the cheating. | 我不是对出轨的事淡定 |
[30:01] | Thought it wasn’t technically… | 尽管那并不是… |
[30:04] | Okay, to you, it was. | 好吧 对你来说是的 |
[30:05] | Look, I’m just saying it doesn’t have to mean | 我是想说 如果你不愿意的话 |
[30:07] | the end of your relationship if you don’t want it to. | 你们也不需要分手 |
[30:09] | If you want to take him back, no one will fault you for it. | 如果你还想回到他身边 没人会怪你的 |
[30:17] | – Oh, my God. – What is it? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[30:20] | It’s Lucy’s. It’s in her room. | 是露西的 在她房间里的 |
[30:23] | They were in her room! | 他们去了她的房间 |
[30:31] | What a night? | 漫长的一晚 |
[30:32] | All this for an anxiety attack — so embarrassing. | 都是因为我的焦虑症 太丢人了 |
[30:36] | I’ll bet you’re pretty tired. | 我想你一定累坏了 |
[30:38] | And grateful. | 也很感激 |
[30:40] | You don’t have to put me up. | 你不需要给我提供住处 |
[30:41] | It’s really fine. | 真的没事 |
[30:42] | You can’t go back to that apartment of yours. | 你不能回你的公寓了 |
[30:46] | Just so you know, I-I’m not totally blind. | 我想你知道 我不是完全看不见 |
[30:48] | I know it’s kind of crappy. | 我知道有点诡异 |
[30:49] | It’s a health risk. I should report your landlord to the city. | 那是危害健康 我应该举报你的房东 |
[30:54] | It’s not like I wanted to live there. | 我也不想住在那 |
[30:56] | It was just… what I could afford. | 我只能 付得起那里的房租 |
[30:59] | I guess I just got used to it. | 我想我只是住习惯了 |
[31:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:03] | And I know I can’t live here, either. | 而且我知道我也不能总住在这里 |
[31:06] | We’ll figure it out, one day at a time, starting tonight. | 我们会有办法的 一步一步来 |
[31:09] | I’ll get you a fresh towel, | 我给你找条干净的毛巾 |
[31:10] | And I think I have an extra toothbrush somewhere. | 我想我还有一支多余的牙刷 不知放在哪了 |
[31:13] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[31:16] | think of what you want for dinner. | 考虑一下晚饭想吃什么 |
[31:40] | Hey. Thanks for calling. | 谢谢你给我打电话 |
[31:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[31:48] | Look… | 听我说 |
[31:54] | Savi, I-I am so sorry. | 萨维 我很抱歉 |
[31:56] | I-I was drunk and pissed off, and I-I made a mistake — | 我当时喝醉了 很生气 所以犯错了 |
[32:00] | The worst mistake. | 犯了最严重的错 |
[32:01] | But it — it obviously didn’t mean anything. | 但是 很显然那并不意味着什么 |
[32:02] | You know what? I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:03] | I just don’t think that I need to hear any more | 我觉得我不想再听你说 |
[32:05] | about this Toni situation. | 托尼的这件事了 |
[32:08] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:10] | The truth is… | 事实是 |
[32:14] | we have bigger issues than Toni. | 我们还有个比托尼更严重的问题 |
[32:17] | We haven’t been honest with each other for a while… | 我们已经很久没有对彼此坦诚布公了 |
[32:21] | about a lot of things. | 很多事都是这样 |
[32:24] | Like this house. | 比如这座房子 |
[32:25] | What? | 什么 |
[32:26] | You didn’t tell me that you were keeping the house. | 你没有告诉我你要留下这座房子 |
[32:29] | We weren’t speaking when I made that decision. | 我当时做这个决定的时候我们没在说话 |
[32:33] | But — but we were after. | 但后来我们谈了 |
[32:35] | You know, and it was still a decision that affected me — | 这个决定会影响到我 |
[32:37] | affected us. | 影响到我们 |
[32:38] | We talked about a plan, remember? | 我们谈过未来的 记得吗 |
[32:41] | Living together? | 住在一起 |
[32:42] | Yeah, I-I wasn’t thinking about you, | 是的 我当时没有考虑到你 |
[32:45] | about not being with you. | 没有考虑到不跟你在一起 |
[32:47] | It’s not what it was about. | 不是因为那个 |
[32:49] | No, and that’s the problem. It’s never about me with you. | 对 这才是问题 你从来不考虑我和你 |
[32:53] | I mean, even Zack — you weren’t seeing him | 就连扎克那事 你不是因为 |
[32:56] | because you were mad at me or because you were thinking | 生我的气 或者因为我有什么给不了你 |
[32:58] | that there was something I wasn’t giving you. | 才跟他约会的 |
[32:59] | Would that have made it better? | 如果是的话会好一些吗 |
[33:01] | Yeah. Yeah, it would. | 是的 没错 会好一些 |
[33:03] | Because I’m — – I’m always thinking about you. | 因为我 我总是在想着你 |
[33:06] | Were you thinking about me the other night, | 你那天和托尼在一起的时候 |
[33:08] | when you were with Toni? | 也想着我吗 |
[33:10] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:12] | I was angry with you, hurt by you. | 我是在生你的气 你伤了我的心 |
[33:15] | And I know that doesn’t excuse it, | 我知道这不是借口 |
[33:16] | but the truth is, for me — | 但事实是 对我来说 |
[33:18] | for me, it’s always about you, | 对我来说 我总是想着你 |
[33:23] | about — about us. | 想着我们 |
[33:25] | And that’s not the way it is for you. | 但对你来说不是这样的 |
[33:27] | It’s never been. | 从来都不是 |
[33:29] | That is not fair. | 这样不公平 |
[33:30] | You’re telling me. | 谁说不是呢 |
[33:33] | No, y-you know, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[33:37] | I was never fully about us. | 我从来没完全为我们考虑过 |
[33:42] | But you know why that is? | 但你知道原因吗 |
[33:45] | Because I didn’t really have that luxury, Dom. | 因为我从未拥有过那种奢侈 多姆 |
[33:48] | There was always another us that I had to worry about. | 我们之间一直有其他事需要我担心 |
[33:52] | You know, I was also — I was also an us with Harry. | 我之前跟哈利也一样 |
[33:56] | So there were consequences and — and — and wreckage. | 这些事都是有后果 会 会留下残骸的 |
[34:03] | I just couldn’t be as | 我就是无法跟你一样 |
[34:05] | as clean and carefree, like you. | 无忧无虑不顾别的事 |
[34:12] | That’s what you wanted from me, Savi. | 你不就是喜欢我这点吗 萨维 |
[34:16] | I was a second chance, a clean start. | 我是你的第二次机会 新的开始 |
[34:20] | If you wanted all that other baggage… | 如果你想要其他各种包袱… |
[34:24] | you would have stayed. | 你就会留在哈利身边了 |
[34:51] | We never had a chance, did we? | 我们之间从未有过机会对不对 |
[35:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[35:08] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[35:22] | So? How was it? | 怎么样 |
[35:26] | It was horrible. Everyone was amazing. | 太可怕了 大家都对我很好 |
[35:29] | – Come again? – Oh, yeah. | -再说一遍 -真的 |
[35:30] | His — his mom gave me these adorable little soaps, | 他妈送给我了一些可爱的小肥皂 |
[35:33] | and grandma June taught me how to play mah-jongg, | 琼恩奶奶教我怎么打麻将 |
[35:35] | and uncle Carl invited me | 卡尔叔叔还邀请我 |
[35:36] | to cousin Katie’s sweet 16 party next month. | 去参加下个月凯蒂表妹的16岁生日派对 |
[35:39] | Whew. Wow. Look at you. | 真不赖啊 |
[35:42] | From the girl who couldn’t commit to a second date | 以前连第二次约会都去不成的人 |
[35:44] | to cousin Katie’s sweet 16. | 现在都要去参加凯蒂表妹16岁生日派对了 |
[35:46] | Exactly! | 是啊 |
[35:47] | Harry, it’s like I’m suddenly | 哈利 这就好像我突然就 |
[35:49] | in the middle of this life with this guy, | 融入进这个人的生活中了 |
[35:51] | and I don’t even understand how I got here. | 我都不知道自己是怎么到这一步的 |
[35:55] | I just — I really don’t think I can do it. | 我 我真的感觉自己做不到 |
[35:56] | Well, I hate to break it to you, Joss, | 我也不想这么跟你说 乔斯 |
[35:58] | but, uh… you’re already doing it. | 但是你已经在做了 |
[36:00] | No, because I’m obviously gonna screw it up, right? | 不 很明显我会把一切都搞砸的对不对 |
[36:02] | – You are, with that attitude. – But I always do, Harry. | -这态度肯定会的 -但我一向如此 哈利 |
[36:04] | But this time, you know, | 但这次 |
[36:06] | it’s not just gonna be one person that gets hurt. | 我要是搞砸了会不止伤害一个人 |
[36:07] | If Scott and I break up, I have to break up | 如果我跟斯科特分手 就意味着 |
[36:09] | with the whole family, the whole damn clan. | 我得和他们一家人分手 |
[36:12] | I mean, my point is… you were right. | 我的意思是 你说得对 |
[36:16] | Uh, about what? | 什么说得对 |
[36:19] | I don’t do serious. | 认真的事我干不来 |
[36:22] | Joss… | 乔斯 |
[36:25] | Look here. | 你听我说 |
[36:26] | You have found a good thing. Just… | 这是件好事 你… |
[36:30] | Just go with it. | 你跟着感觉走就行了 |
[36:34] | It is good, isn’t it? | 这是好事对吧 |
[36:36] | I mean, Scott — h-he’s great. | 斯科特 他是个好人 |
[36:38] | His family is great. | 他的家人也都对我很好 |
[36:41] | But this — – don’t you find it weird? | 但是这个 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[36:42] | Like, why was the guy even single | 他这么好为什么我们 |
[36:43] | when I met him in the first place? | 刚见面的时候他是单身呢 |
[36:45] | Maybe has some — some horrible thing | 可能他有 有某种可怕的怪癖 |
[36:48] | that I don’t even know about yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[36:50] | Or maybe he was just waiting his whole life for you. | 或者他一直单身就是为了等你 |
[37:01] | They didn’t have any splenda, so I got you sugar instead. | 他们这里没有善品糖 我就拿糖来了 |
[37:04] | Anna’s staying with me. I don’t know for how long. | 安娜现在跟我住一起 我不知道要住多久 |
[37:06] | I gave her a bathrobe, | 我借给她浴袍 |
[37:07] | and we shared an order of pad thai last night. | 昨晚我们还一起叫了一份泰式炒粉吃 |
[37:10] | And before you say it, yes, this is bad. | 你不用说 我知道这样不好 |
[37:13] | How? | 为什么不好 |
[37:13] | She had a severe panic attack and ended up at my house. | 她有恐慌症 最后却到我家住下了 |
[37:17] | Okay…? | 所以呢 |
[37:18] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我控制不住自己 |
[37:19] | She called, and I had to go to her. | 她打电话找我我就得去找她 |
[37:22] | But then her apartment was just so awful | 但是我发现她家条件太差劲了 |
[37:24] | that I had to, you know, get her out of there. | 我必须得 让她远离那里 |
[37:26] | Then I had nowhere else to take her, so I took her. | 我不知道让她去哪里 然后我就收留了她 |
[37:30] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[37:32] | Nothing. | 你没事 |
[37:33] | Did you miss the part where Anna’s staying on my couch? | 你是不是没听到我说安娜住在我家 |
[37:37] | No. You — you are – who you’ve always been, Karen, | 不 你就是这样的人 凯伦 |
[37:40] | and you’re doing what you’ve always done. | 你一向如此 |
[37:42] | I am? | 是吗 |
[37:43] | I remembered this thing from back in grad school. | 我记得我们一起念研究生的时候 |
[37:45] | Remember that patient you had as an intern — | 你实习期间治疗的一个病人 |
[37:48] | 15-year-old kid, wasn’t showing up for school? | 一个十五岁的孩子 老是不去上学 |
[37:50] | Dante. | 但丁 |
[37:50] | You were so frustrated | 你当时特别不开心 |
[37:52] | ’cause nothing was really motivating him. | 因为你看到他没有动力去上学 |
[37:53] | And I remember when you told me you realized something — | 我记得你跟我说你意识到一件事 |
[37:56] | That it wasn’t actually about motivation. | 其实他不去上学不是因为没有动力 |
[37:58] | His mom had two jobs. | 他妈妈做两份工作 |
[38:00] | He literally had nobody around | 所以早上没人 |
[38:02] | to wake him up for school in the morning. | 叫他起床去上学 |
[38:04] | So you bought him an alarm clock. | 所以你就给他买了个闹钟 |
[38:05] | I got in trouble for that, | 我还因此惹上了麻烦 |
[38:06] | buying a gift for a patient. | 因为买礼物给自己的病人 |
[38:08] | And it worked. The kid started showing up for class on time. | 礼物起作用了 他开始按时去上学了 |
[38:10] | And he graduated on time. | 他也按时毕业了 |
[38:13] | You have always led with your heart, | 你做事一向由心所向 |
[38:17] | despite the rules. | 不管规则 |
[38:18] | Now, whether that’s the appropriate thing to do as a therapist… | 不管作为医生你那样做合不合适… |
[38:23] | Okay, it’s definitely not the appropriate thing to do | 好吧 作为医生你那样做肯定 |
[38:25] | as a therapist, | 不合适 |
[38:26] | but it’s who you are. | 但是你天性如此 |
[38:30] | And that’s why I love you. | 正因此我才爱你 |
[38:33] | You love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[38:35] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 是的 |
[38:37] | I think I’m gonna have to break another rule. | 那我又得打破规矩了 |
[38:58] | Surprise. | 我回来啦 |
[39:01] | You’re home early. | 今天好早啊 |
[39:02] | Yeah, well, you know, I didn’t have any surgeries, | 今天日程上没手术要做了 |
[39:04] | so I figured I’d clear my afternoon | 所以我就想空出下午来 |
[39:06] | and see what my girlfriend was up to. | 看看我女朋友在干什么 |
[39:09] | Your girlfriend is up to her eyeballs in accounts payable. | 你女朋友在被账单埋得透不过气来呢 |
[39:12] | Does she have time for this? | 那她有时间看看这个吗 |
[39:14] | Maybe. | 可能有吧 |
[39:16] | You were such a good sport yesterday, | 昨天你做得很棒 |
[39:17] | I wanted to do something to make you smile. | 我想让你开心一下 |
[39:21] | Hmm. I’m smiling. | 我这不笑了嘛 |
[39:25] | Well, try them on. | 试试看 |
[39:30] | Ow! There’s something in this one. | 这只鞋里好像有东西 |
[39:32] | – Ow. Yeah. – What is it? | -是有 -什么东西 |
[39:41] | That’s grandma June’s. She, um… | 这是祖母的 她… |
[39:44] | She said that you were the only woman | 她说这枚戒指 |
[39:47] | she would give it to. | 她只会给你一个人 |
[39:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[39:57] | Josslyn Carver… | 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[40:00] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[40:05] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[40:06] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[40:10] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:21] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[40:22] | April Malloy here to see agent Thomas. | 艾普莉·马洛伊来见托马斯探员 |
[40:24] | Do you have an appointment? | 有预约吗 |
[40:25] | I am here to find out why the FBI bugged | 我是来问问为什么联调局 |
[40:28] | my 12-year-old daughter’s bedroom. | 窃听我12岁女儿的房间 |
[40:29] | Do I need an appointment for that? | 这个需要预约吗 |
[40:34] | Yes, sir. I’ve got an April Malloy here — | 长官 艾普莉·马洛伊在这里… |
[40:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的长官 |
[40:40] | Okay, ma’am, you can follow me. | 好 女士 请跟我来 |
[41:08] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |