时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | They’re after you, Paul… the FBI. They’re onto you. | 他们在抓你 保罗 联调局想抓你 |
[00:04] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:05] | I’m April’s lawyer. | 我是艾普莉的律师 |
[00:07] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[00:08] | You should probably go see your doctor. | 你应该去医生那儿检查一下 |
[00:09] | A man I slept with just tested H.I.V. positive. | 跟我上过床的一个男人被检查出HIV呈阳性 |
[00:12] | Greta just texted me that we’re moving | 格里塔刚发信息跟我说 |
[00:14] | the soft opening to next weekend. | 试营业要换到下周末 |
[00:15] | Harry, my engagement party’s next Sunday. | 哈利 我的订婚派对下周日举行 |
[00:17] | I’m sorry I forgot about your party, okay?! | 抱歉我忘了你的派对 好吗 |
[00:19] | But it’s just a party! | 不就是个派对吗 |
[00:20] | Please, you barely know this guy! | 拜托 你又不了解人家 |
[00:22] | And I’m not about to lose this restaurant | 我不会因为你是第一次结婚 |
[00:23] | because of your first marriage. | 就放弃这家餐馆的 |
[00:24] | So, you know, just whatever. | 所以 你随便怎么着吧 |
[00:26] | Everything Savi said about you was right. | 萨维说的你的事… 一切 都是对的 |
[00:28] | You’re mean as a snake, Harry. | 你真是太卑鄙了 哈利 |
[00:35] | Welcome to Wunderbar! | 欢迎来到温德芭 |
[00:37] | Wunderbar! | 温德芭 |
[00:49] | This is Josslyn Carver, event planner extraordinaire. | 这位是乔斯琳·卡佛 出色的典礼策划人 |
[00:53] | Thank you so much for coming. We welcome your feedback. | 谢谢你们能来 希望多提点意见 |
[01:00] | Man of the hour, everyone — chef Harry Davis! | 这是幕后功臣 我们的主厨哈利·戴维斯 |
[01:10] | Something happen between you and Harry? | 你和哈利是不是有什么矛盾了 |
[01:12] | Nope. All’s good. | 没有 我们挺好的 |
[01:13] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[01:14] | Isabel. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[01:15] | Isabel, wake up, darling. Get a shot of the whole team. | 伊莎贝尔 这边 给我们整个团队拍个照 |
[01:19] | Scott, Josslyn, get in. | 斯科特 乔斯琳 一起嘛 |
[01:27] | If you’ll just get in a little closer. | 你们能靠近一点吗 |
[01:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:36] | Smile, baby. It’s a party. | 开心点 亲爱的 这是个派对啊 |
[01:37] | Mm-hmm, just take the damn picture. | 赶紧拍完吧 |
[01:41] | Harry, if you’ll just relax a little bit. | 哈利 表情自然点 |
[02:18] | Dr. Rothman’s office. | 罗斯曼医生办公室 |
[02:19] | Yes, I’m waiting for my test results. | 我想问一下我的检查结果 |
[02:21] | Which test? | 什么检查 |
[02:23] | Patient number 0607842. | 患者号是0607842 |
[02:26] | Okay. Let me see here. | 好的 我查一下 |
[02:34] | 8742? | 8742吗 |
[02:35] | 7842 7842. | |
[02:37] | Ah, yes. Found it. | 好了 找到了 |
[02:41] | – Did the doctor not call you? – No. Why? | -医生没有找您吗 -没有 怎么了 |
[02:44] | There seems to have been some contamination at the lab. | 实验室被污染了 |
[02:46] | Your results were inconclusive. | 您的检查无效 |
[02:48] | You’ll have to come in for a re-draw. | 您得再来采一次样 |
[02:51] | I don’t get what you’re saying. | 我才不管你们的这些说辞呢 |
[02:53] | The bureau holds Ms. Malloy responsible | 联调局认为马洛伊女士 |
[02:55] | – for the ground we’ve lost against Olivos. – And? | -要为奥利弗斯的逃脱负责 -然后呢 |
[02:57] | – “And”? – Well, you’re not | -什么然后 -你们不能 |
[02:58] | gonna get her for obstruction of justice, | 起诉她妨碍司法 |
[02:59] | so what do you want — an apology? | 那你们想要什么 道歉吗 |
[03:01] | – Apologize, April. – Sorry. | -那你道个歉 艾普莉 -对不起 |
[03:03] | – We good? – Listen to me, you son of a bitch. | -可以了吗 -听我说 你个混蛋 |
[03:05] | – Adam. – How about accessory after the fact? | -亚当 -她是保罗的从犯 |
[03:07] | She didn’t know what Paul was into. | 她完全不知道保罗犯了什么事 |
[03:08] | He never specifically told her. | 他从来没有详细地向她透露过什么 |
[03:10] | Or — or didn’t you listen to your own tapes? | 你们没听你们的那些带子吗 |
[03:12] | We told her, Mr. Taylor. | 我们跟她说过的 泰勒先生 |
[03:13] | Opinion, allegation — | 只是你们的观点和推断 |
[03:14] | anything you needed to tell her to get her to play along. | 你们只是为了让她保持合作 |
[03:18] | You’re right. We should probably just call it a day | 对啊 今天就这样吧 |
[03:21] | and leave this innocent woman alone. | 被再烦这位无辜的女士了 |
[03:23] | But you know what — what continues to gnaw at me | 但知道不 有件事我一直很好奇 |
[03:25] | is this issue of Paul’s fraudulent death | 就是保罗的假死 |
[03:27] | and subsequent wife and child, | 以及他的另一对妻儿 |
[03:29] | how you looked the other way on all of it. | 你怎么能泰然处之的呢 |
[03:32] | It’s pretty pathetic, really, | 因为真的挺可悲的 |
[03:33] | unless, of course, you were getting a cut of his action. | 也许你也从中获利了 |
[03:35] | – A cut of his action?! – All right. This meeting is over. | -从中获利 -好了 谈话结束 |
[03:37] | I was trying to protect my daughter! | 我只是想要保护自己的女儿 |
[03:39] | You know who you protected by tipping off Paul? | 你向保罗泄密 真正保护了谁你知道吗 |
[03:41] | The man who did this. | 就是做了这件事的人 |
[03:44] | And this. And this. | 看吧 还有这个 |
[03:47] | Those are Olivos’ victims — | 这都是奥利弗斯手下的受害者 |
[03:48] | innocent people who got in his way. | 无辜的人 只是妨碍了他做事 |
[03:50] | I will sue you for intimidation and harassment of my client. | 我要起诉你恐吓和威胁我的客户 |
[03:53] | Now get the hell out of this office. | 你们最好快走吧 |
[03:56] | You’ll be hearing from us. | 我们还会找你的 |
[03:59] | – Dominic — – Don’t worry. | -多米尼克 -别担心 |
[04:01] | If they are gonna show up at my doorstep, | 如果他们再到家里来找我 |
[04:02] | I have to tell Lucy everything now. | 那我就不得不把一切都告诉露西了 |
[04:04] | They have nothing on you, okay? | 你没有把柄在他们手里 好吗 |
[04:07] | I should call Daniel. He owes me. | 我得联系丹尼尔 他欠我的 |
[04:09] | He’ll get his partner to ease up. | 他得让他搭档别再缠着我了 |
[04:10] | He can’t help you now. Daniel’s…been fired. | 他现在帮不了你了 丹尼尔被解雇了 |
[04:19] | Are you feeling anything at all? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
[04:22] | Anger will do me no good. | 愤怒帮不了我 |
[04:25] | Something happened with Zack. | 我和扎克出了点事 |
[04:27] | You slept with him? | 你们上床了 |
[04:28] | No! | 没有 |
[04:29] | He gave me a ride on his motorcycle, | 他用摩托车载了我一程 |
[04:32] | And he started going really, really fast — | 他开得真的非常快 |
[04:35] | Were you wearing a helmet? | 你戴头盔了吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I was wearing a — what does that matter? | 我戴着呢 有什么关系吗 |
[04:38] | Anyway, we were speeding, and he was weaving. | 总之我们当时在加速 他在车流中穿梭 |
[04:40] | And I thought, “Oh, my God. | 我就想 天呐 |
[04:42] | This guy is trying to cheat death again. | 他又打算作死了 |
[04:44] | 好莱坞电影 片中空难后主人公觉得自己刀枪不入 | |
[04:44] | He is Jeff Bridges – in ‘Fearless’ and I am –“ | 他是《无畏》里的杰夫·布里吉斯 而我 |
[04:47] | – You’re Rosie O’donnell. – Rosie Perez. | -你是罗丝·奥唐纳 -是罗茜·派勒兹 |
[04:51] | Can I continue? | 我能继续说了吗 |
[04:52] | Sorry. So, you’re speeding. | 抱歉 所以你们在超速驾驶 |
[04:54] | And then all of a sudden, everything just goes white, | 然后突然 世界一片空白 |
[04:57] | and I thought, “Well, this is it. | 当时我就想 就是这样了 |
[05:00] | I am going to die.” | 我要死了 |
[05:03] | But you’re okay. | 但你没事 |
[05:05] | Do you remember after the accident | 你还记得事故发生后 |
[05:08] | when Harry came to my bedside | 哈利在我的床边 |
[05:10] | and he pledged his love for me? | 承诺对我的爱 |
[05:11] | – Of course. – I didn’t trust him | -当然 -我没相信他 |
[05:13] | because I thought maybe it was | 因为我觉得可能是 |
[05:15] | Some guilt-inspired flood of romanticism or something. | 什么源自内疚感的浪漫主义还是别的什么 |
[05:19] | Well, it wasn’t. | 其实并不是 |
[05:21] | It was clarity. | 那是一清二楚的 |
[05:24] | And I know this because I had it on the motorcycle with Zack. | 我知道是因为我在扎克的摩托车上也曾如此 |
[05:28] | I… | 我 |
[05:30] | had a flash. | 当时闪现过一个人 |
[05:34] | And I flashed on Harry. | 那个人是哈利 |
[05:42] | And this means to you what? | 这对你来说意味着什么 |
[05:43] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[05:44] | My life flashed before my eyes, | 我的生活从眼前闪过 |
[05:46] | and it wasn’t my life before Harry, | 不是遇到哈利之前的生活 |
[05:48] | and it wasn’t my life after Harry. | 也不是离开哈利后的生活 |
[05:50] | It was my life with Harry. | 是我跟哈利在一起的时候 |
[05:56] | Should I tell him? | 我该告诉他吗 |
[05:57] | – What for? – I don’t know! | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[05:59] | Maybe just to validate what he said to me? | 也许为了证实他曾对我说的话 |
[06:00] | Just to test the waters | 探探风头 |
[06:02] | to see if there’s anything left there between you? | 看看你俩之间还有没有可能 |
[06:06] | Don’t go opening that door unless you plan to walk through. | 别开那扇门 除非你真的打算走过去 |
[06:14] | You guys did an incredible job last night. | 你们昨晚工作的非常出色 |
[06:16] | You did yourselves proud. Well done. Heads up. | 你们该为自己骄傲 干得漂亮 小心 |
[06:19] | – Lady at the door. – A lady at the… | -门口有个姑娘 -门口有个… |
[06:25] | Hey, uh, guys, take a break, please. | 伙计们 休息一下吧 |
[06:27] | Just five minutes. Thanks. | 五分钟就行 谢了 |
[06:35] | Well, I can get the — the comment cards later. | 我可以等会儿再收意见卡 |
[06:37] | – Just — just wait, please. – No, no, no, no. I’m really — | -等下 -不 不 不 我真的 |
[06:38] | I’m not in the mood for a scene here. | 我没心情在这里吵架 |
[06:41] | I know. I-I won’t make a scene, okay? I promise. | 我知道 我不会大吵大闹的 我保证 |
[06:44] | Where’s Greta? I thought you two were celebrating in Ojai today. | 格里塔呢 我以为你俩今天在奥海镇庆祝呢 |
[06:47] | I broke it off with Greta. | 我跟格里塔分手了 |
[06:49] | You b– oh, God, Harry. | 你分 天呐 哈利 |
[06:51] | What the hell? You know what this is gonna do? | 怎么搞的 那现在该怎么办 |
[06:53] | P– God, I told you not to sleep with her. | 天呐 我告诉过你别和她上床 |
[06:55] | It’s okay. W-we’re both professionals, | 没事的 我们都很专业 |
[06:56] | we’re both adults. | 都是成年人 |
[06:57] | Our working relationship is gonna be fine, okay? | 我们的工作关系不会有影响 好吗 |
[07:00] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:01] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[07:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[07:07] | My heart wasn’t in it. | 我并没有投入感情 |
[07:09] | She knew it, and I knew it. | 我和她都心知肚明 |
[07:12] | – Okay. – Joss… | -好吧 -乔斯 |
[07:13] | – What? – I want — I want to apologize. | -怎么 -我想 我想道歉 |
[07:15] | No, there’s nothing — there’s nothing you can say, okay? | 不 没什么 没什么好说的了 好吗 |
[07:18] | W-what you said to me the other day was brutal… | 你那天跟我说的话太残忍 |
[07:19] | – Yeah, I know. – And it was cruel. | -我知道 -太无情 |
[07:20] | And, you know, you’re just — | 你就是… |
[07:22] | You’re not the person that I thought you were. I know — | 你跟我想象中的不一样 我知道 |
[07:23] | And — no, you crossed a line that can’t be uncrossed, | 不 你越了不能逾越的界线 |
[07:26] | And there’s just – nothing you can say, Harry. | 说什么都于事无补了 哈利 |
[07:26] | You know what? You’re right. There are no words. | 你说的对 没有言语能表达了 |
[07:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:50] | Keep ’em coming, Mac. | 再添满 马克 |
[07:55] | You can’t just text “S.O.S.” You’re scaring me! | 你不能就发一条”救命啊” 你吓到我了 |
[07:58] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | I’m not drunk enough to tell you yet. | 我还没醉到能开口的地步 |
[08:01] | Boilermaker, Mac. | 混合酒 马克 |
[08:02] | What’s a boilermaker? | 什么是混合酒 |
[08:03] | It’s, like, beer and lighter fluid. | 就像啤酒加打火机液 |
[08:10] | Harry kissed me. | 哈利吻了我 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God. What? | 天呐 你说什么 |
[08:13] | Boilermaker, Mac. Like, on the cheek? | 来杯混合酒 马克 是亲了脸颊吗 |
[08:15] | On the lips. On the mouth. In the mouth. | 亲在嘴唇上 嘴巴上 嘴巴里 |
[08:18] | Ew, stop. | 恶心 别说了 |
[08:19] | – Did you invite it? – No! | -是你主动的吗 -不是 |
[08:21] | – Lead him on? – No! And no. | -引导他的吗 -不 不是 |
[08:29] | So, Harry has feelings for you. | 所以 哈利喜欢的是你 |
[08:32] | As opposed to who? | 那不然是谁 |
[08:33] | No one. No. | 没谁 没有 |
[08:34] | Um, did you tell Savi he kissed you? | 你有告诉萨维他亲了你吗 |
[08:37] | Are you fricking high?! No! Of course not! | 你喝大了吗 没有 当然没有 |
[08:40] | And neither can you. Not a word to anyone, Karen. | 你也不能说 跟谁都不能说 凯伦 |
[08:42] | Do you have feelings for him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[08:44] | I can’t! I’m engaged to Scott. | 我不能 我跟斯科特订婚了 |
[08:46] | I love Scott. And Harry’s my sister’s ex-husband. | 我爱斯科特 而且哈利是我的前姐夫 |
[08:49] | But do you? | 但你喜欢他吗 |
[08:51] | I can’t. | 我不能有 |
[08:54] | Well, this is Harry’s problem to deal with, not yours. | 这是哈利的问题 不是你的错 |
[08:56] | – You know that? – Mm-hmm. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[08:58] | What he did wasn’t fair. | 他这么做简直太不公平了 |
[09:00] | It was impulsive and selfish | 又任性又自私 |
[09:02] | and reckless, is what it was, just breezing in | 还很鲁莽 就是这样 就这么来了 |
[09:05] | and taking what he wants without a thought to the consequences, | 不计后果 只求他自己想要的 |
[09:07] | without a thought to how his actions could ruin your life! | 也不管这会不会毁了你的生活 |
[09:12] | Are we still talking about my problem? | 我们这说的还是我的问题吗 |
[09:15] | – I have anger. – I’m getting that. | -我很生气 -我看得出来 |
[09:18] | I love you, but I have to go. I’ll call you later. | 爱你 但我得走了 晚点给你打电话 |
[09:22] | Okay, fine! Just leave! I’m all good. | 好了好了 你走吧 我很好 |
[09:25] | Crisis averted. Problem solved. | 避免了危机 解决了问题 |
[09:39] | Geez, mom. It’s just the door. | 天啊 妈妈 只是门响 |
[09:43] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[09:52] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[09:54] | – It’s Daniel. – It’s Daniel? | -我 丹尼尔 -丹尼尔吗 |
[09:56] | Stay right there. | 待在这别动 |
[10:05] | We should take this outside. | 我们得出去说 |
[10:09] | I’ll be right back, sweetie. | 我马上回来 亲爱的 |
[10:13] | I heard you were fired. | 听说你被开除了 |
[10:14] | April, they haven’t found Paul. | 艾普莉 他们没找到保罗 |
[10:16] | They found his car in a motel in Fresno. | 他们在夫勒斯诺市某汽车旅馆找到了他的车 |
[10:18] | Now, either he was in a hurry, or he got taken. I don’t know. | 不是匆匆离开就是被人带走了 我说不准 |
[10:20] | Taken? | 被人带走 |
[10:22] | Your life may be in danger, yours and Lucy’s. | 你和露西可能有危险 |
[10:24] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:25] | Olivos now knows you’ve been talking to the Feds. | 奥利弗斯知道你们和联调局联系的事 |
[10:28] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[10:29] | Okay, it’s his M.O. to get rid of outsiders | 他的惯用伎俩就是除掉 |
[10:31] | that know details about his operations. | 所有知道行动机密的局外人 |
[10:33] | – I mean, he is brutal. – I’ve seen pictures. | -我是说 他很残忍 -我见过照片 |
[10:36] | I know that you felt violated | 我知道联调局监视你的时候 |
[10:38] | when the bureau was watching you, | 你觉得自己的隐私受到了侵犯 |
[10:38] | but at least then you had protection. | 但至少你能受到保护 |
[10:41] | No one’s protecting you now. | 现在没有人保护你了 |
[10:44] | Except for you? | 除了你吗 |
[10:46] | I know I haven’t earned your trust. | 我知道我还没有得到你的信任 |
[10:48] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[10:57] | Okay. Come on in. | 好了 进来吧 |
[11:01] | Awesome. Isn’t is awesome, mom? | 真棒 很棒对吧 妈妈 |
[11:03] | It’s, uh, cozy. | 很舒适 |
[11:06] | I’m so glad you guys decided to give it another shot, | 真高兴你们决定再在一起 |
[11:09] | and I promise I’ll give you guys | 我发誓这周我会给你们 |
[11:10] | some alone time if you want this weekend. | 单独相处的时间 |
[11:12] | Oh, I don’t know about all that, sweetie. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |
[11:15] | Hey, Lucy. Check that out. Called a potbelly stove. | 露西 看这个 这叫大肚炉 |
[11:18] | – Cool. – It burns wood! | -真棒 -可以烧木头啊 |
[11:24] | Enough room for our stuff? | 有地方放我们的东西吗 |
[11:27] | Yeah. Uh, plenty. | 完全准备好了 |
[11:33] | Hey! Um, why don’t you go and find our bedroom? | 干嘛不去看看我们的卧室在哪 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:42] | I thought you said we were safe here. | 我以为你说这里就安全了 |
[11:44] | We’re safer with my gun. | 我身上有枪 这样我们才能更安全 |
[11:46] | There’s a fireplace in here, too! Come see it! | 这有个壁炉 过来看看 |
[11:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[11:52] | You’ve reached Josslyn Carver and events by Josslyn. | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[11:55] | Please leave a message at the beep and party on. | 请在嘀声后留言 然后就继续狂欢吧 |
[11:57] | Hey, Joss, it’s me again. | 乔斯 还是我 |
[12:01] | Could you please just give me a call back | 能给我回个电话吗 |
[12:02] | so that we can talk, okay? | 我们谈谈 好吗 |
[12:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:19] | You got a sec? | 你有空吗 |
[12:23] | Yep. | 有 |
[12:29] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[12:36] | You want to come in? | 要进来吗 |
[12:43] | Cold one? | 冷饮 |
[12:44] | No. No, just, you go right ahead, though. | 不不不 你喝吧 |
[12:51] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:52] | Um, I don’t know how to say this, but you and Joss — | 我不知道怎么说 但你和乔斯 |
[12:56] | actually you and Savi — but you and Joss were family. | 实际上你和萨维– 你和乔斯从前是家人 |
[12:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -是吧 |
[13:07] | Her mother’s killing me, brother. | 她妈妈会杀了我的 老兄 |
[13:09] | Her mum? | 她妈妈 |
[13:10] | Yeah! I mean, you know, | 我是说 你知道 |
[13:12] | she hasn’t RSVP’d to the engagement party. | 她没回复关于订婚派对这件事 |
[13:14] | You know, I’ve written. I’ve e-mailed. | 你知道 我给她写信 写邮件 |
[13:15] | I’ve called. I get nothing. | 我还打电话 但她就是不回复 |
[13:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | Good, old janet. She is flaky. | 老一套了 她总是这样怪怪的 |
[13:19] | It’s — it’s not personal, Scott. | 不是针对你的 斯科特 |
[13:22] | Well, it is to Joss. | 这样都是为了乔斯 |
[13:24] | Truth is, if it were just an engagement party, | 真相是 如果仅仅是个订婚派对 |
[13:26] | I don’t think I’d be sweating it so much, | 我就不会这么担心了 |
[13:28] | but the thing is, I’m, uh, you know — | 但实际上 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna surprise her with a wedding. | 我想要直接和她办婚礼 给她个惊喜 |
[13:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[13:33] | Look. It sounds completely insane, right? | 听起来很疯狂 对吧 |
[13:35] | But this whole engagement’s | 但是订婚派对的事 |
[13:37] | got her all stressed-out, right? | 简直让她筋疲力尽 |
[13:38] | And why wouldn’t it? I mean, she plans parties for a living. | 对吧 这本来就是她的工作 |
[13:40] | The last thing she needs | 她最不需要的 |
[13:41] | is for her own wedding to feel like work. | 就是让自己的婚礼也感觉像是工作 |
[13:43] | Plus, you know, quite frankly, | 再加上 老实说 |
[13:44] | I can’t stand not being married to her for another minute. | 我简直迫不及待想要和她结婚 |
[13:46] | It’s like when you find the right one, you know, you just — | 当你找到真爱 你懂的 你会 |
[13:48] | Uh, w-why you telling me this, Scott? | 你跟我说这个干嘛 斯科特 |
[13:50] | Right. Um, ’cause I need your advice on something. | 是啊 因为我需要你的建议 |
[13:56] | The girls — Savi, Karen, April | 这群姐妹淘 萨维 凯伦 艾普莉 |
[13:58] | Do I tell them what I have planned? | 我要告诉她们我的计划吗 |
[14:00] | ’cause Janet’s got me freaking out, man, | 珍妮特吓着我了 |
[14:02] | And I just want to make sure that, | 我只是想确定 |
[14:03] | you know, Joss’ key people show up. | 你知道 对乔斯重要的人都能来 |
[14:05] | Yeah, well… I-I-I think if you really | 我觉得如果你真的 |
[14:09] | want it to be romantic, you know, um, | 想搞得浪漫一点的话 |
[14:11] | effortless for her, | 不用她费力 |
[14:14] | do not tell them. | 就别告诉那些姑娘们 |
[14:16] | Her ladies cannot keep a secret to save their lives, | 她的姐妹淘死都不能保守秘密 |
[14:18] | But they — they will show up for her. | 但她们一定会为她到场的 |
[14:21] | They always do. | 一如既往 |
[14:22] | Well, yeah, no, that’s — that’s — that’s real good. | 好吧 那真是 真是太好了 |
[14:25] | That’s good stuff. I — you… | 真好 |
[14:27] | – You are a pal. Thanks. – Yeah. | -你是好兄弟 谢谢 -好说 |
[14:28] | Or what is it – they say down under — mate? | 澳洲人怎么说来着 哥们吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Mate. | 是的 哥们 |
[14:31] | You’re a real mate. All right? | 你是个好哥们 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[14:38] | We’ll see you at the wedding? | 婚礼见 |
[14:39] | Oh, for — for sure. | 必须的 |
[14:40] | All right. Thanks again. | 好的 再次多谢 |
[14:57] | I want to be sober for this. | 我要保持清醒 |
[15:00] | You care if I get drunk? | 你不介意我喝醉吧 |
[15:03] | How could you lie to me, Ben, | 你怎么能骗我呢 本 |
[15:05] | Misrepresent yourself like that? | 把你自己伪装成那样 |
[15:07] | Sleep with me, | 和我上床 |
[15:08] | then tell me you sleep with hookers all the time?! | 然后又告诉我 你一直都和妓女上床 |
[15:11] | I don’t know, Rebecca. | 我不知道 瑞贝卡 |
[15:12] | Don’t pretend it’s the same thing. | 别假装这是一回事 |
[15:14] | You slept with random men. | 你也和不认识的男人上床 |
[15:15] | And was careful every time. | 我每次都很小心 |
[15:17] | Not the whole time every time. | 也不是每次都很小心 |
[15:20] | If only I hadn’t met you. | 要是我从来没有遇到过你就好了 |
[15:22] | You were fine with my history | 我初次告诉你我的经历的时候 |
[15:24] | when I first told you. | 你觉得还好啊 |
[15:24] | That was before you infected me, Ben. | 那时候你还没把病传染给我 本 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:29] | No, did you get the results? | 不会吧 你拿到结果了 |
[15:31] | Not yet, but I have it. | 还没 但我被感染了 |
[15:34] | I know I do. | 我就是知道 |
[15:35] | Of course I do! | 我肯定会的啊 |
[15:36] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[15:37] | Don’t do that! Don’t comfort me! Please! | 别这样 别安慰我 拜托 |
[15:43] | I’m not looking for you to convince me otherwise. | 我不是来让你安慰我 |
[15:45] | I’m telling you the facts. | 我是来告诉你一些事实 |
[15:49] | Everything I’ve done to find love… | 为了寻求爱 我所做的一切 |
[15:54] | everything I touch… | 我接触的一切 |
[15:58] | it all ends in death. | 都以死亡为终结 |
[16:05] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[16:09] | Take care of yourself, Ben. | 保重 本 |
[16:16] | Okay, sweetheart. Come on. | 好了 宝贝 快点 |
[16:20] | Come on, baby. Come on. Come on! | 加油宝贝 拜托 快点 |
[16:24] | Yep, that’s about right. | 好 这就对了 |
[16:28] | What in god’s name do you want?! | 你到底想怎样 |
[16:33] | – Savi. – Hi. | -萨维 -嗨 |
[16:35] | Uh, this clearly isn’t a good time, | 显然这不是个好时候 |
[16:38] | so I’ll just come back another time. | 所以我回头再来吧 |
[16:39] | – Uh, what — what are you doing here? – What? | -你来干嘛 -什么 |
[16:42] | Okay — uh, d-do you mind if — do you mind if I just…? | 你介不介意我先 |
[16:44] | No, no, no. Go ahea– go ahead. It’s…hot. | 不不不 去吧 天有点热 |
[16:47] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:51] | Uh…I don’t know – how to say this, and I know | 我不知道怎么说 我知道 |
[16:54] | I probably don’t have a right to say it | 我大概也没权利说这些 |
[16:56] | after everything I’ve done in the past. But I just — | 毕竟过去我做了那些事情 但我只是 |
[16:59] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:00] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[17:04] | Are you okay?! | 你没事吧 |
[17:04] | Yeah, no, I’m good. I’m fine. I’m all right. | 我没事 我很好 我没事 |
[17:05] | Are you s– oh, that’s — look, that’s the bone. | 你确定 那是 天啊 那是骨头 |
[17:08] | Yeah. I’m taking you to the E.R. | 没错 我带你去急诊室 |
[17:10] | No, I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[17:10] | I-I’ve been drinking quite a bit. I can’t drive. | 我喝了不少酒 不能开车 |
[17:13] | Yeah, that’s why you can’t drive. | 是的 所以你不能开车 |
[17:18] | That was — – that was definitely a four. | 刚才绝对是个4 |
[17:19] | No way! You cheated! That was three, not a four! | 不可能 你作弊 那是3 不是4 |
[17:21] | I did not cheat. Look, look, do you want me to roll again? | 我没作弊 你看 你要我再掷一次吗 |
[17:23] | I’ll do over. Yeah? Sure. Fine. You’re such a che– | 我再掷一次 好吗 你真是个小骗子 |
[17:26] | Uh, you can’t just go – stealing money out of the till. | 你不能直接从钱柜里拿钱 |
[17:27] | See, that’s why you can’t be banker! | 你瞧 这就是为什么你做不了银行家 |
[17:29] | That’s why you can’t be banker! | 这就是为什么你做不了银行家 |
[17:31] | I’m telling you. That’s why you can’t be — | 我告诉你 这就是为什么你做不了 |
[17:34] | Uptight much? | 过分紧张了吧 |
[17:36] | You two are perfect for each other. | 你们俩真般配 |
[17:38] | It was just the fire. | 不过是火响了一下 |
[17:42] | How about we go and watch a movie? | 要不我们去看个电影 |
[17:45] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[17:46] | I call middle of the bed. | 我要在床中间 |
[17:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[17:53] | I want to do one last check outside. | 我再去外面检查一下 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:01] | Babe, I’m telling you, this house is ridiculous, okay? | 宝贝 告诉你 这房子好极了 |
[18:02] | It’s perfect for the party. | 非常适合办派对 |
[18:03] | The thing is so close to the ocean, one high tide, | 离海很近 一个涨潮就会把它 |
[18:05] | it’s gonna be swept away to China, and it’s big enough | 卷去中国 而且大到足够让我们所有的朋友 |
[18:08] | for all of our friends to stay over, so everybody can drink. | 留下来过夜 大家可以尽情喝酒 |
[18:11] | – Are you coming to bed? – Just gonna brush my teeth. | -你还不上床睡吗 -我先刷个牙 |
[18:12] | – No, don’t brush. – Can I floss? | -别刷了 -我能用牙线吗 |
[18:15] | Scott, what are we doing? | 斯科特 我们在做什么 |
[18:17] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[18:18] | Are you gonna kill me if we cancel the engagement party? | 如果取消订婚派对你会杀了我吗 |
[18:21] | Not the engagement, just the party. Please. | 不取消订婚 只取消派对 拜托 |
[18:23] | It’s just — | 这事… |
[18:25] | It’s really stressing me out, | 真的把我压到喘不过气来了 |
[18:27] | Not to mention what it’s gonna cost, and wouldn’t — | 且不说费用多高 难道… |
[18:28] | wouldn’t you rather just slip off to Cabo, the two of us? | 你不是更想我俩一起溜去卡波旅行吗 |
[18:30] | I love Cabo. I think Cabo’s great, | 我喜欢卡波 那里很棒 |
[18:32] | but we can afford to do both. | 我们可以两样都做 |
[18:34] | Yeah, but there, I don’t have to face people. | 但是在那里 我无需面对人 |
[18:37] | Which people? | 哪个人 |
[18:37] | Just the one. | 就是人 |
[18:39] | Like… | 比如… |
[18:41] | Uncle Wilson, for instance, who carries his own spork | 比如威尔逊叔叔 自带叉勺 |
[18:44] | and whistles at girls through his front teeth. | 还对女孩们吹口哨 |
[18:48] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[18:50] | you’re totally freaking out. | 你完全崩溃了 |
[18:51] | No, it’s — I just did this whole restaurant opening, | 不 我所有精力都花在餐厅开业上了 |
[18:54] | and the wedding planning’s gonna be a whole other year. | 策划结婚又得花很多功夫 |
[18:56] | And frankly, I’d rather marriage-plan than wedding-plan. | 说实话 我更喜欢婚姻计划而不是婚礼计划 |
[18:59] | Wouldn’t you rather sit on a beach and contemplate our future | 你不是更想坐在海滩上沉思我们的未来 |
[19:01] | instead of throwing some catered cage match for our relatives? | 而不是为亲戚办什么大食会吗 |
[19:05] | Name one — one large family affair | 告诉我哪次大型的家庭聚会 |
[19:07] | that hasn’t ended in tears. | 最后不是以泪收场的 |
[19:09] | The one at my mom’s last week. | 上周在我妈那里的那次 |
[19:12] | – Yeah, that was pretty great. – Fun, right? | -对 那次挺棒的 -好玩 对吧 |
[19:13] | – Yeah. – Listen, I don’t want to force you | -对 -听着 我不想逼你 |
[19:15] | to do anything that you don’t want to do, okay? | 做任何你不想做的事 好吗 |
[19:16] | All I’m saying is, grandma June’s getting a little older. | 我要说的是琼祖母已有点年迈 |
[19:19] | I don’t know if she’ll be around next year. | 我不知道她明年还活着不 |
[19:21] | – Dude! – I’m just saying, | -老兄 -我只是说 |
[19:22] | look, this might be her last chance to celebrate us. | 这可能是她祝贺我们的最后机会 |
[19:25] | Did you just dangle grandma June’s mortality in my face? | 你在拿琼祖母还能活多久来劝诱我吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah! | 对 |
[19:30] | You bastard. Come on. | 你这混蛋 拜托 |
[19:33] | Fine. We’ll throw the party. | 好吧 我们办派对 |
[19:35] | But no toasts. | 但不要祝酒 |
[19:37] | No toasts. | 不要祝酒 |
[19:38] | People rhyme. It’s bad. | 我不想听人们的祝酒韵文 |
[20:12] | Is it broken? | 骨头断了吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Small fracture. Non-displaced. | 对 有点骨折 没有移位 |
[20:16] | Forgot to ask what that means. | 忘了问那是什么意思 |
[20:20] | Surprised you waited for me. | 很意外你会等我 |
[20:23] | Thought you were mad. | 我以为你生气了 |
[20:24] | Mad? Mad at you? | 生气 生你的气吗 |
[20:26] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生你的气呢 |
[20:29] | W-well, no — no — no reason. | 好吧 没有理由 |
[20:30] | I just — yeah, I thought you were mad. | 我只是… 以为你生气了 |
[20:38] | Look, Harry, I know… | 哈利 我知道… |
[20:40] | Deep down, you still hate me. | 你实际上还在恨我 |
[20:44] | No. No, I don’t. | 不不 我没有 |
[20:47] | You don’t? | 你没有吗 |
[20:47] | No. No, I’m past it all, Sav. I’m — | 没有 我全忘了 萨维 我… |
[20:51] | I’m over it, every bit. | 我忘记了 完全忘了 |
[20:54] | I may not have known that until recently, but I am. | 直到最近我才知道的 |
[20:58] | It’s — it’s all good. | 全都过去了 |
[21:02] | It’s getting late. | 已经挺晚了 |
[21:03] | We should get going, and you should get home to Dom. | 我们该走了 你该回家找多姆了 |
[21:18] | Hey. Do you want to — do you want to have a drink | 你想… 你想改天跟我 |
[21:20] | sometime with me and maybe catch up? | 喝东西叙叙旧吗 |
[21:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:26] | Oh, sure. Yeah. | 当然好啊 |
[21:30] | Yeah, come on. | 来 走吧 |
[22:02] | Go back to sleep. I’m gonna take the couch. | 你继续睡吧 我去沙发上睡 |
[22:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:44] | Hey, love, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[23:46] | I tried your cell, and there was no answer, | 我打你手机没人接 |
[23:47] | so I’m trying you at home. | 所以打来你家里 |
[23:50] | What are you wearing to the engagement party? | 你穿什么参加订婚派对呢 |
[23:52] | I hate all my clothes. | 我讨厌我所有的衣服 |
[23:53] | And do we have to bring bathing suits? | 我们需要带泳衣吗 |
[23:55] | I’m so not in the mood. | 我没什么心情 |
[23:57] | Oh, and things went well with Harry. | 还有我跟哈利不错 |
[24:00] | Okay. Call me. | 就这样 记得给我回电 |
[24:23] | Hello? | 你好 |
[24:25] | Dr. Kim. It’s Anna. How are you? | 金医生 我是安娜 你怎么样 |
[24:29] | Anna, everything all right? | 安娜 你没事吧 |
[24:31] | It’s 4.00 A.M. Where you are. | 现在是凌晨四点 你人在哪里 |
[24:34] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[24:35] | I just haven’t adjusted to the crazy time change yet, I guess. | 我想我只是还没调好时差 |
[24:40] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[24:41] | I wanted to call a million times, | 我一直想打给你 |
[24:43] | but my mom’s so happy I’m back, | 但我妈太开心我回来了 |
[24:46] | I can’t seem to get a moment alone. | 我找不到独处的机会 |
[24:50] | I wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[24:53] | thank you for everything you did. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[24:55] | My family wants to thank you, too, my friends. | 我家里人也要谢谢你 还有我的朋友们 |
[24:58] | I didn’t do anything. | 我其实什么都没做 |
[25:00] | You saved my life… | 你拯救了我 |
[25:03] | more times than you know. | 甚至有很多次你都不知道 |
[25:07] | The love you showed me… | 你所表现出来的关爱 |
[25:11] | You saved my life. | 你拯救了我 |
[25:17] | Thank you for calling, Anna. | 谢谢你打电话告诉我 安娜 |
[25:20] | Dr. Kim, is everything all right? | 金医生 你没事吧 |
[25:25] | Yes. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[25:52] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:55] | Joss, I’m sor– | 乔斯 对不… |
[25:56] | No, just listen. | 不 听我说 |
[25:59] | Oh, my God. What happened to you hand? | 天哪 你的手怎么了 |
[26:00] | Small mishap. | 一点小事故 |
[26:02] | You cut it with the Kasumi, didn’t you? | 是不是用那把主厨刀割到手了 |
[26:03] | – You always keep that thing too sharp. – It wasn’t the knife. | -你老是把它磨得很锋利 -不是刀子 |
[26:06] | Were you chopping and watching the World Cup? | 你是不是一边切菜一边看世界杯 |
[26:08] | It wasn’t the knife, Joss. | 不是刀子割伤的 乔斯 |
[26:15] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样 |
[26:17] | I’m gonna keep this short and sweet because… | 我尽量说得简洁明了点 |
[26:22] | this — this thing between us, this — | 我们之间的 我们之间的关系 |
[26:26] | this weirdness, it — it can’t — it can’t be. | 这种诡异的关系 不能再这样下去了 |
[26:28] | I know. I’m sorry I kissed you, okay? | 我知道 对不起我亲了你 好吗 |
[26:31] | I-it was absolutely my fault, Joss — | 都是我的错 乔斯 |
[26:33] | Yeah, no, that’s the thing. It’s not. | 这才是问题所在 那不是你的错 |
[26:35] | You know, we’ve — we’ve been spending a lot of time together, Harry. | 我们 我们在一起的时间很久 哈利 |
[26:38] | Too much time, and… | 真的很久 然后 |
[26:42] | we’ve gotten really close, and it’s… | 我们变得非常亲密 然后 |
[26:44] | it’s gotten confusing for me, too, so… | 这让我也很困扰 所以 |
[26:47] | I decided that I’m gonna quit the restaurant | 我决定 决定退出餐厅 |
[26:50] | so we don’t have to work together anymore. | 这样我们就不用一起工作了 |
[26:52] | Joss, no way. Come on. | 乔斯 不是吧 拜托了 |
[26:53] | – You’ve worked way t– – No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | -你努力工作… -没关系的 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna let Greta know that I’m out, | 我会 我会告诉格里塔我退出了 |
[26:56] | and, you know… | 然后 你知道的 |
[26:59] | you’re the star of this show anyway, so… | 你才是主角 所以说 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna go back to working alone… | 我会回去自己工作 |
[27:05] | and… | 然后 |
[27:14] | we can’t be friends anymore, okay? | 我们不能再做朋友了 好吗 |
[27:18] | And I-I just — I think that it’s better | 我只是 我觉得如果你不来 |
[27:21] | if you don’t come to my engagement party. | 参加我的订婚派对会更好 |
[27:22] | I’ll just tell everyone that you’re sick. | 我会告诉大家你身体不舒服 |
[27:23] | And — and I promise you, Harry, I’m not mad at you. | 而且我保证 哈利 我没有生你的气 |
[27:25] | I just — I… | 我只是… |
[27:28] | I think that it’s — I think it’s better this way. | 我觉得这样 这样做更好 |
[27:30] | I think we — I think we just need a break, okay? | 我觉得我们需要分开一段时间 好吗 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:37] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:41] | – Joss. – Yeah. | -乔斯 -怎么了 |
[27:45] | Have fun at your party. | 在派对上好好玩 |
[27:50] | I’ll post pictures. | 我会发照片的 |
[27:52] | I’ll be sure to look. | 我肯定会看的 |
[28:03] | – That looks gross. – It’s Baba Ganoush! | -看上去真恶心 -这可是摩洛哥茄泥 |
[28:06] | Looks like bowl o’ boogers. | 看上去像一碗鼻屎泥 |
[28:08] | – That is disgusting. It does not! – It kind of does. | -真恶心 才没有呢 -真有点像 |
[28:11] | Okay. Okay. You’re fired, both of you. | 好样的 你俩都被炒了 |
[28:13] | Out of my kitchen. | 快离开我的厨房 |
[28:17] | Let me get this. | 我接一下电话 |
[28:20] | After lunch, are we heading back home? | 吃完饭后我们回家吗 |
[28:23] | Oh, I don’t know, honey. | 我也不确定 亲爱的 |
[28:25] | But we’re gonna miss Joss’ engagement party. | 可是我们快错过乔斯的订婚派对了 |
[28:28] | Well, I-I think – the roads might be closed. | 我觉得道路可能已经封闭了 |
[28:31] | I saw a sign yesterday. | 昨天我看到了标语 |
[28:33] | They’re starting work on that one windy street | 他们要对下山的那条 |
[28:36] | that goes down the mountain. | 刮大风的街道进行施工 |
[28:37] | You can go. You can go to your party. | 去吧 你们可以去参加派对 |
[28:41] | Awesome. You guys have to help me pick out which dress. | 太棒了 你们得帮我挑挑裙子 |
[28:44] | I’ll model them for you. Be honest. | 我去试穿给你们看 不许骗我 |
[28:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:52] | They shot Olivos. It’s — it’s over. | 他们杀了奥利弗斯 结束了 |
[28:59] | April, Paul’s dead. | 艾普莉 保罗死了 |
[29:20] | Holy house. | 好一幢大房子 |
[29:22] | Welcome, Miss Josslyn. | 欢迎您 乔斯琳小姐 |
[29:23] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | I’ll take that, Miss Josslyn. | 交给我吧 乔斯琳小姐 |
[29:37] | – Oh! Thank you. – Yep. | -谢谢你 -好的 |
[29:55] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[29:58] | I thought Scott said this party was gonna be laid-back. | 斯科特不是说这个派对要往后推吗 |
[30:00] | By “laid-back” I think he meant | 他说的”往后推”的意思应该是 |
[30:02] | you lay back and let the servitude wash over you. | 让你往后倒然后让别人来服侍你吧 |
[30:07] | You are freakishly happy. | 你看上去高兴坏了 |
[30:09] | Of course I’m happy. I’m so happy for you. | 当然了 我太为你高兴了 |
[30:11] | No, no, no. All this toothy whiteness — not for me. | 不 这么笑得合不拢嘴肯定不是为了我 |
[30:13] | You have a secret. What — | 你有个小秘密 是什么 |
[30:14] | No, we’ll talk about it tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再讨论那个 好吗 |
[30:16] | Today is your day. | 今天可是你的大日子 |
[30:17] | Well, tomorrow’s my day, too, honey. | 明天也是我的大日子 亲爱的 |
[30:19] | It’s a whole weekend thing. | 这一个周末都是我的 |
[30:20] | Joss, wait, wait, wait. Before you enter the madness… | 乔斯 等等 在你玩野了之前… |
[30:25] | – You didn’t have to. – It’s from mom. | -你不必这么客气的 -这是妈妈给的 |
[30:28] | Really? Like, the fabulous necklace was from mom? | 是吗 就像这条妈妈送给我的漂亮项链 |
[30:30] | No, this is really from mom. | 不 这真的是妈妈送的 |
[30:31] | “Dear, Joss, | “亲爱的乔斯 |
[30:32] | may this be the only engagement gift I ever get you.” | 希望这是我送你的唯一一件订婚礼物” |
[30:35] | “Love, mom.” | “爱你的妈妈” |
[30:41] | An African fertility necklace. Subtle, Janet. | 非洲生育项链 真好 珍妮特 |
[30:45] | – This is real. – No, I think it’s wood. | -这是真的 -不 我觉得是木头的 |
[30:47] | No. This. | 不 我说的是订婚 |
[30:49] | This is all real, what’s about to happen for you. | 这是真的 你就要结婚了 |
[30:52] | – You’re engaged! – I know. | -你订婚了 -我知道 |
[30:54] | You’re all grown up. | 你真的长大了 |
[30:57] | Now, where’s the food table? Because I am starving. | 餐桌在哪 我饿死了 |
[31:02] | Is Harry coming? | 哈利来吗 |
[31:03] | No, he’s sick. | 不来 他病了 |
[31:13] | Newcastle, please. | 来杯纽卡索 |
[31:15] | I think we’re just out. It’s gonna take me a few minutes | 应该卖完了 我得去 |
[31:17] | to run and change the keg. You cool to wait? | 换一桶 你能等吗 |
[31:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I got nowhere to be. | 可以 可以 我没地可去 |
[31:26] | They said our room is the eighth door on the left. | 他们说我们的房间是左边第八个房间 |
[31:29] | Hi, roomies. We’re in here! | 室友们 我们在这 |
[31:31] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[31:32] | Come see our digs! There’s a great, big TV! | 来看看我们的房间 有大电视 |
[31:34] | I want to go to the beach. | 我想去海滩 |
[31:36] | Scott’s cousins are going with a mom. | 斯科蒂的兄弟们跟着大人去了 |
[31:38] | Don’t go in the water till I get there. | 我过去之后才可以下水 |
[31:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:41] | – I’ll take that. – Thanks! | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[31:43] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[31:45] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[31:47] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[31:51] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[31:58] | Paul’s really gone this time. | 保罗这次真的走了 |
[32:01] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:02] | I should have told lucy he was alive. | 我之前应该告诉露西他活着 |
[32:05] | April… | 艾普莉 |
[32:06] | No, I-I had a window of opportunity to tell her, | 不 我有机会告诉她的 |
[32:09] | And now it’s just — it’s gone. | 但现在 没有了 |
[32:11] | I robbed her. I cheated her. I took away her one chance. | 我骗了她 害她失去了唯一机会 |
[32:16] | Chance to what — to have him and lose him all over again? | 什么机会 再一次失去父亲吗 |
[32:20] | To find out her dad was murdered? | 还是发现自己的父亲被人谋杀了 |
[32:23] | The trauma of that, April — I’ve seen it. | 这种创伤 艾普莉 我见过 |
[32:26] | You don’t come back from it. | 永远无法恢复 |
[32:29] | She’s a happy kid now | 她现在是个快乐的孩子 |
[32:30] | with a beautiful memory of her father that’s intact. | 对自己的父亲有一个美好完整的记忆 |
[32:35] | And if you could see this how I see it… | 如果你能像我这样看待这事 |
[32:38] | What do you mean? How do you see it? | 什么意思 你怎么看的 |
[32:42] | The lies become true. | 谎言变成现实 |
[32:45] | And now you can finally be free. | 现在你终于自由了 |
[32:56] | Live your life with Lucy. | 跟露西一起生活 |
[33:01] | And — a-and Daniel? | 还有 还有丹尼尔 |
[33:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:06] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[33:21] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[33:24] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[33:26] | Gorgeous. | 真漂亮 |
[33:27] | Is it officially time to start the party? | 到了派对开始的时间了吗 |
[33:28] | I just need like five minutes to change and… | 我只需要五分钟换衣服 |
[33:31] | It’s not started yet. | 还没开始 |
[33:32] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[33:35] | Kindly come with me? | 跟我去吧 |
[33:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:42] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:45] | I’m ready. | 好了 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:00] | Honey, what is this? | 亲爱的 这是什么 |
[34:02] | There’s a minister downstairs… | 楼下有位牧师 |
[34:04] | – What? – And a — and a harpist at the ready, | -什么 -竖琴师也准备好了 |
[34:06] | But I figure, why not break out the Crosley a little early? | 但我觉得 为什么不早点把黑胶唱机用起来呢 |
[34:10] | That way it’s playing when you walk down the aisle. | 你走过通道时播放着音乐 |
[34:13] | You don’t have to say yes, but… | 你不一定要答应 不过 |
[34:18] | you want to marry me today? | 你愿意今天就嫁给我吗 |
[34:25] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我愿意 |
[34:26] | Yeah? Okay. I mean, ’cause all this stuff is, | 是吗 好 因为这些东西 |
[34:29] | you know, returnable. I can… | 都是可以退的 我可以… |
[34:30] | Oh, my God. Shut up. I said I do. | 天哪 别说了 我都说愿意了 |
[34:34] | Oh, my… | 天啊… |
[34:44] | Another? | 再来一杯 |
[34:51] | That’s right! That’s right! That’s right! That’s right! | 没错 没错 没错 没错 |
[34:55] | That’s right! Eat it, Kaka! | 没错 受着吧 卡卡 |
[35:23] | Damn, girl. You look gorgeous. | 该死 姑娘 你真漂亮 |
[35:26] | – Breathtaking. – You’re a bride. | -太惊艳了 -你是新娘了 |
[35:29] | I was just getting used to you being engaged, | 我刚适应你订婚了 |
[35:31] | and now you’re a bride. | 你这就成新娘了 |
[35:32] | I can’t. It’s too much. I need another tartlet. | 不行 我得再吃一个果子馅饼 |
[35:35] | Are you sure it’s not too tight? It feels too tight. | 你们觉得不紧吗 我觉得太紧了 |
[35:37] | – No! You look amazing. – No! It’s gorgeous! | -不 很好看 -不 很漂亮 |
[35:39] | – A toast? – Yes, I could drink. | -干一杯 -好 我得喝点 |
[35:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:47] | No, she’s in shock! This whole thing is shocking! | 不 她有些意外 这一切太意外了 |
[35:49] | I think it’s romantic, him surprising her. | 我觉得他给她惊喜 这很浪漫 |
[35:51] | Though I would have liked to | 虽然我比较喜欢 |
[35:52] | get my hair and makeup done for the pictures. | 做做头发化化妆等着拍照 |
[35:54] | Yeah, ’cause you look terrible. | 是啊 因为你现在难看死了 |
[35:56] | I’m just saying! | 我就是说说而已 |
[35:58] | Another perk — no bridesmaids dresses. | 还有个好处 没有伴娘礼服 |
[36:01] | I would have made you all wear teal. | 那我让你们都穿蓝绿色的 |
[36:02] | Well, here’s to Scott, then. | 我们敬斯科特 |
[36:04] | To scott. | 敬斯科特 |
[36:05] | To Joss… and Scott. | 敬乔斯 还有斯科特 |
[36:20] | Oh, come on, mate. Where did you learn to drive? | 快点啊 老兄 你在哪里学的开车 |
[36:21] | Come on, mate. Let’s go. | 快点 老兄 快点 |
[36:27] | Was that my exit? That was my exit. Oh, my… | 高速出口呢 已经过了 天哪 |
[36:31] | Okay, what’s — okay, stop. Short veil? Long veil. | 大家 选哪个 短头纱还是长的 |
[36:34] | – Short veil. – Long one. – No veil. | -短的 -长的 -不戴头纱 |
[36:36] | Thank you. That’s helpful. Let’s try this. | 谢谢 建议很好 试试这个吧 |
[36:41] | Oh, my God. What is this for — mosquitoes? | 天哪 搞什么 蚊帐吗这是 |
[36:43] | I can’t see anything. | 戴上什么都看不见了 |
[36:46] | Ceremony’s starting in five minutes! | 结婚典礼五分钟后开始 |
[36:48] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[36:51] | I’ll see you down there. | 下面见 |
[36:53] | – Short veil. – Oh, God. | -用短的 -天哪 |
[36:54] | You look gorgeous. Good luck. | 你美极了 祝你好运 |
[36:56] | Long one. Long one. | 用长的 长的 |
[37:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:07] | “Mrs. Trosman.” | 特斯曼太太 |
[37:15] | Hey, Sav? | 萨维 |
[37:19] | Did you, by chance, tell Scott about my dad’s records? | 你有没有告诉斯科特我爸爸唱片的事 |
[37:22] | – What? – You know, the crate of records | -什么 -就是我以前放在你们客厅的 |
[37:25] | I used to keep in your living room, and Harry used to | 那箱唱片 哈利经常被那个绊倒 |
[37:27] | trip over them and bark at me? | 然后朝我大喊大叫 |
[37:28] | No, I never mentioned them. | 没有 我没提过 |
[37:31] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[37:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:35] | Oh, yeah! I’m so good! | 没事 我很好 |
[37:37] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[37:53] | I need some freaking air. | 我需要透透气 |
[38:28] | Hey, do me a favor. Can you put this on | 帮我个忙 你能在我给你信号时 |
[38:30] | as soon as I give you the cue? | 播放这个吗 |
[38:30] | – I want it on for her walk down the aisle. – You got it. | -我想在她走过来时播放这个 -没问题 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:37] | It’s the doctor. | 是那个医生 |
[38:38] | Do you want us to come with you? | 你想让我们跟你一起吗 |
[38:40] | Whatever it is, I’ll be fine. | 不论结果是什么 我不会有事的 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry about Paul. | 保罗的事我很遗憾 |
[38:50] | Is it terrible I’m relieved? | 我为此松了口气是不是不对 |
[38:52] | Oh, no. It’s not terrible at all. | 不 哪有什么不对 |
[38:56] | It’s finally over. | 终于结束了 |
[39:00] | Yes, I can hear you now. | 是的 现在能听到了 |
[39:02] | Is it positive or negative? | 是阳性还是阴性 |
[39:04] | How soon can you come in? | 你什么时候能过来 |
[39:05] | Just tell me the damn results. | 尽管把结果告诉我就行了 |
[39:08] | You’re H.I.V. negative. | 艾滋病病毒阴性 |
[39:12] | But something else came up. | 但是还有别的事 |
[39:19] | Hey, we need our flower girl. | 我们需要个小女孩捧花 |
[39:21] | Where’s Lucy? | 露西在哪里 |
[39:22] | I thought she was with the cousins. | 她不是跟你的表亲在一起吗 |
[39:25] | I’ll find her. | 我去找她 |
[39:26] | And I’ll help you look. | 我帮你一起找 |
[39:33] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[39:34] | Lucy, are you out here? | 露西 你在这里吗 |
[39:42] | The body washed up to shore | 冲上海岸的尸体 |
[39:43] | was first identified as Paul Benson | 开始确认为保罗·本森 |
[39:45] | but is now since confirmed to be that of Paul Malloy, | 但是现在确认为保罗·马洛伊 |
[39:48] | who was previously thought to have died | 之前他被确认在几年前的 |
[39:50] | in a boating accident years ago. | 一次乘船事故中死亡 |
[39:52] | Crowds gathered earlier today as Malloy’s body | 今早马洛伊的尸体被当地警方带走时 |
[39:54] | was taken away by local authorities. | 周围出现了很多围观群众 |
[39:56] | – Mommy? – So now the case belongs in the hands of the FBI. | -妈妈 -现在此案已被联调局接手 |
[39:59] | Sweetie, he was a good man | 亲爱的 他是个好人 |
[40:02] | who got involved with some bad stuff. | 只是被牵涉进了一些不好的事 |
[40:06] | You knew? You knew he was alive? | 你知道吗 你知道他还活着吗 |
[40:09] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[40:12] | A while now, honey. | 有段时间了 亲爱的 |
[40:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[40:17] | How could you?! Get away from me! | 你怎么能这样 离我远点 |
[40:38] | Harry, are you out here? | 哈利 你在这里吗 |
[41:13] | Harry! | 哈利 |
[41:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[41:21] | I lied… | 我说谎了… |
[41:24] | when I said there were no words. | 我说我没话跟你说是骗你的 |
[41:25] | There are words. I… | 我有话说 我… |
[41:27] | shouldn’t have — – shouldn’t have kissed you, Joss. | 不该 不该吻你的 乔斯 |
[41:29] | I should have just said that… | 我应该直接说… |
[41:32] | that I love you… | 说我爱你 |
[41:33] | that I am in love with you, I am crazy in love with you. | 说我爱上你了 我疯狂地爱上你了 |
[41:38] | And I-I-I don’t know what to do, because I know that it can’t be. | 我不知道该怎么办 因为我知道不可能 |