时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Mistresses”. | 《春心荡漾》上季回顾 |
[00:01] | Some trash showed up on my doorstep | 有个贱人跑到我家 |
[00:03] | with my cheating-ass husband’s biracial spawn? | 还带着跟我丈夫生的混血儿 |
[00:05] | Then why do I feel like I’m doing something wrong? | 那为什么我觉得自己做错了呢 |
[00:07] | Keeping Paul away from Lucy– | 不让保罗接近露西 |
[00:09] | It’s over. Paul’s dead. | 结束了 保罗死了 |
[00:11] | The body has now since confirmed | 尸体现在确认为 |
[00:12] | to be that of Paul Malloy, | 保罗·马洛伊 |
[00:13] | who was previously thought to have died years ago. | 他曾经被确认在几年前死亡 |
[00:16] | A man I slept with just tested H.I.V. Positive. | 跟我上过床的一个男人被检查出HIV呈阳性 |
[00:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[00:20] | I’m not sure if I believe in god anymore. | 我不知道自己是否还信仰上帝 |
[00:23] | Is it positive or negative? Just tell me the damn results. | 是阳性还是阴性 尽管把结果告诉我就行了 |
[00:27] | You want to marry me today? | 你愿意今天就嫁给我吗 |
[00:28] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我愿意 |
[00:30] | You are freakishly happy. | 瞧把你乐得 |
[00:32] | You have a secret. | 你有个小秘密 |
[00:37] | I am crazy in love with you, | 我疯狂地爱上你了 |
[00:39] | and I don’t know what to do because I know that it can’t be. | 我不知道该怎么办 因为我知道不可能 |
[00:42] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[01:19] | Ah. You better ignore that. | 你最好别管手机 |
[01:24] | Let me just — | 让我… |
[01:26] | It’s Karen. | 是凯伦 |
[01:29] | Wha– why is Karen calling you? | 凯伦为什么给你打电话 |
[01:30] | I have no idea. Should I — | 我不知道 我该不该 |
[01:35] | Guess that answers that. | 看来有回答了 |
[01:38] | Joss… | 乔斯 |
[01:43] | – Oh, for the love of — – Okay, let me just — | -看在老天的份上 -让我… |
[01:49] | Hey. | 喂 |
[01:50] | Oh, thank god you’re there. | 谢天谢地你接了 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[01:53] | but do you have any idea where Joss might be? | 但你知道乔斯在哪里吗 |
[01:55] | Uh…D-did you say y-you were looking for Joss? | 你是说你要找乔斯吗 |
[02:01] | Put her on the phone, Harry. | 让她接电话 哈利 |
[02:15] | Hey, I know this looks bad, but I — | 我知道这看起来很糟糕 但我… |
[02:18] | What? | 什么 |
[02:21] | O-okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[02:22] | Yeah, no, I’ll be right there. | 不 我这就去 |
[02:23] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[02:26] | Oh, I… I-I-I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[02:28] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[02:29] | I’ll call you later, Harry. | 回头给你打电话 哈利 |
[02:30] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[02:31] | Wait! Joss! | 等等 乔斯 |
[02:36] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[02:39] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:40] | No. Not even a little. Where’s Scott? | 完全不好 斯科特在哪里 |
[02:42] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看见他 |
[03:01] | What happened? Is she okay? | 出什么事了 她没事吧 |
[03:02] | Uh…We don’t know. I think it was a stroke. | 我们不知道 我觉得是中风 |
[03:05] | A stroke? Oh, my god. | 中风 天啊 |
[03:07] | Don’t worry about grandma June. | 别担心琼祖母 |
[03:07] | You know, she’s gonna be fine. She’s a fighter. Um… | 她会没事的 她很坚强 |
[03:10] | – Scott, I — – Listen, I-I can’t, um… do this right now. | -斯科特 我… -我现在没空 |
[03:14] | I got to get to the hospital. | 我得赶去医院 |
[03:15] | Can I…Come with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[03:27] | Sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:29] | Excuse me. Have you seen the maid of honor anywhere? | 抱歉 请问你看见伴娘了吗 |
[03:32] | Short, brown hair, bright pink dress. | 棕色短发 穿着亮粉色的裙子 |
[03:34] | Drives a red Fusion? | 开着红色的福特蒙迪欧吗 |
[03:36] | Yeah. She just left a few minutes ago. | 她几分钟前刚走 |
[03:38] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[03:52] | 凯伦 乔斯和萨维已经走了 我在回去的路上了 你有空给我回电 | |
[03:58] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[04:01] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[04:03] | I’ve been calling for you. Didn’t you hear me? | 我一直在叫你 你没听到吗 |
[04:16] | The wedding isn’t happening, honey. | 婚礼取消了 亲爱的 |
[04:18] | We have to go home now. | 我们现在得回家了 |
[04:20] | What do you mean? Why isn’t it happening? | 你什么意思 为什么取消了 |
[04:23] | ‘Cause of dad? | 因为爸爸吗 |
[04:23] | No. No. It has nothing to do with that. | 不不 跟他没关系 |
[04:29] | But if… you want to talk more | 但是 如果你想谈谈 |
[04:31] | about what you saw on the news — | 你在新闻上看到的 |
[04:32] | – Talk about it to who? – To me. | -跟谁谈 -跟我 |
[04:35] | Why would I talk about anything to you? You lie. | 我为什么要跟你谈 你撒谎了 |
[04:40] | – Lucy. – You lie. | -露西 -你撒谎了 |
[04:42] | Honey — | 亲爱的 |
[04:46] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[04:57] | She was out in the heat too long. That’s what did it. | 她被晒得太久了 就是因为这个 |
[04:59] | – All that waiting. – Mom — | -一直在等待 -妈妈 |
[05:00] | It was 100 degrees. Parasols only do so much. | 有100度呢 阳伞没多大用 |
[05:03] | E-Eleanor, I’m so sorry. | 埃莉诺 真抱歉 |
[05:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[05:06] | None — none of this is your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[05:07] | I’m not saying it’s Joss’ fault. | 我没说这是乔斯的错 |
[05:10] | I’m saying she may be partially responsible. | 我是说她可能该负一部分责任 |
[05:12] | This whole thing was my idea, okay? | 这一切都是我的主意 好吗 |
[05:14] | So if you’re gonna blame someone, mom, blame me. | 如果你要怪谁 那就怪我吧 |
[05:16] | I was… trying to be romantic. | 我想浪漫一点 |
[05:19] | And I realize how stupid that was. | 我意识到那有多愚蠢 |
[05:21] | T-t-to surprise somebody with a wedding — | 用婚礼来给别人惊喜 |
[05:23] | It’s too much, right? It’s too much pressure. | 那太过了 对吗 压力太大了 |
[05:25] | So it’s no wonder you were having second thoughts. | 难怪你重新考虑了 |
[05:27] | Just… | 只是… |
[05:28] | Joss, please tell me I haven’t scared you away for good. | 乔斯 请告诉我 我不会就这么把你吓跑 |
[05:35] | No. Of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[05:56] | My daughter officially hates me. | 我女儿真的讨厌我了 |
[05:58] | “You lie,” She said. | 你撒谎 她说 |
[05:59] | Just like bam, like stab you in the heart, | 就那么一下 捅了你的心脏 |
[06:01] | pure, unadulterated hate. | 完完全全全的恨意 |
[06:03] | It’s temporary — nothing that can’t be fixed with time. | 那是暂时的 时间能抚平一切伤口 |
[06:07] | Red or white? | 红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[06:08] | How much time? | 要多少时间 |
[06:10] | Depends. How much did Lucy see on the news? | 看情况 露西在新闻上看到了多少内容 |
[06:12] | I believe she saw her father’s dead body | 我相信她看到了她父亲的尸体 |
[06:14] | being dragged out of the ocean. | 被人从海里拖出来 |
[06:16] | So we’re looking at more than a week. | 超过一周吧 |
[06:23] | She’s sleeping at Peyton’s tonight. | 她今晚睡在佩顿家 |
[06:24] | I was thinking of having Savi pick her up tomorrow, | 我想着明天要萨维去接她 |
[06:26] | maybe take her for some ice cream, soften her up, | 也许带她吃冰淇淋 来讨好她 |
[06:29] | but she hasn’t called me back all day. | 但她一整天都没回我电话 |
[06:32] | That’s weird. Savi hasn’t called me back, either — | 真奇怪 萨维也没回我电话 |
[06:35] | Or answered any of my texts. | 或者回复我短信 |
[06:36] | She’s probably with Joss. | 她可能和乔斯在一起 |
[06:37] | Joss is with Scott. | 乔斯和斯科特在一起 |
[06:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:40] | Well, I thought she stood him up at the altar. | 我还以为她在圣坛放了他鸽子呢 |
[06:43] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:44] | Oh, my god. I completely forgot. | 天啊 我完全忘了 |
[06:47] | I am H.I.V. negative. | 我的HIV检查呈阴性 |
[06:49] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:51] | So everything is okay. | 所以你没事 |
[06:53] | Well, the doctor wants to see me tomorrow. | 医生明天想见我 |
[06:56] | Probably wants to scare me straight. | 也许是想吓坏我 |
[06:58] | If this whole thing didn’t scare you straight, then what will? | 如果这件事都没吓坏你 那什么会呢 |
[07:00] | That’s what I said, | 我也这样说 |
[07:01] | but he still wants me to come in and…talk? | 但他还是想让我去 谈谈 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:08] | Let’s go back to your problem. | 继续说你的问题吧 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:13] | What do I do, Karen? | 我要怎么做 凯伦 |
[07:14] | And please don’t tell me to follow my instincts, | 请别告诉我要听从直觉 |
[07:16] | Because I don’t have any instincts. | 因为我完全没有本能 |
[07:17] | My instincts are shot. | 它当机了 |
[07:19] | I have made one bad decision after another, | 我犯了一个错误之后就持续犯错 |
[07:22] | and right now I just want you to tell me what to do, | 现在我只希望你告诉我应该做什么 |
[07:24] | and I’ll do it. | 我就会照做 |
[07:28] | You have to tell Lucy everything. | 你要对露西坦白一切 |
[07:30] | Everything everything? | 所有一切 |
[07:33] | What other choice do you have? | 你还有什么别的选择 |
[08:02] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在说话不方便 |
[08:03] | Wait. You’ve got to give me something, Joss. | 等下 你要告诉我什么情况 乔斯 |
[08:04] | I’m going crazy here. | 我快疯了 |
[08:06] | Grandma June had a stroke, | 琼祖母中风了 |
[08:07] | and I’m at the hospital with Scott’s whole family right now. | 我现在和斯科特的整个家族在医院里 |
[08:10] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[08:11] | I know. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | So… y-you’re with Scott? | 那…你和斯科特在一起 |
[08:15] | And his mother and his aunts and uncles and cousins, | 还有他母亲 叔叔阿姨还有堂表亲们 |
[08:18] | and it’s a whole situation. | 这是一个大阵仗 |
[08:20] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[08:21] | Well, I-I haven’t — haven’t had a chance, Harry. | 我还…没机会说 哈利 |
[08:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:26] | Y-y-you’re going to, right? | 你…你会说的 对吧 |
[08:29] | Yeah, of course I am. | 是 当然 |
[08:31] | I just — | 我只是… |
[08:33] | I got to go. I’ll call you later. | 我要挂了 晚点打给你 |
[08:38] | Who was on the phone? | 你在跟谁打电话 |
[08:39] | It was, uh, Savi. She sends her love. | 是萨维 她让我代问好 |
[08:41] | That’s sweet. That’s nice. | 她人真好 |
[08:43] | Listen, you should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[08:44] | No, no, I’ll wait with you. | 不 不 我在这里陪你 |
[08:45] | No, no, my, um… | 不用不用 我… |
[08:47] | my mom’s gonna wait here all night | 我妈会在这里陪整晚 |
[08:48] | till they run all the tests, | 等到他们做完所有的检查 |
[08:49] | so there’s no reason for you to be here. | 所以你没有必要留在这 |
[08:51] | You should go — you know, get out of that dress. | 你应该回去 把这身裙子换掉 |
[08:53] | Get some rest, okay? | 休息下 好吗 |
[08:54] | I’ll call you if anything changes. | 如果有任何情况 我会电话你 |
[08:57] | – Are you sure? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[08:58] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | Come here. | 过来下 |
[09:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:05] | I love you. All right? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[09:06] | And we are gonna work this whole thing out. | 我们会安排好这一切的 |
[09:08] | Set a new date, plan it together, | 定一个新日子 一起计划 |
[09:09] | like we should have from the beginning, okay? | 如同我们应该做的一样从头开始 好吗 |
[09:14] | So, what did you say? | 那你怎么回答的 |
[09:16] | What do you mean, what did I say? | 什么叫我怎么回答的 |
[09:17] | I said, “Okay.” | 我说”好” |
[09:19] | What else could I have said? | 我还能说什么 |
[09:20] | You could have told him the truth — | 你本可以告诉他真相 |
[09:22] | that it was all happening too fast, | 这一切都发生得太快了 |
[09:24] | that you weren’t ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[09:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[09:27] | Had I just spoken the truth from the beginning, | 如果我当时从一开始就说出真相 |
[09:28] | I wouldn’t be in the mess I’m in right now. | 我现在就不会一个头两个大了 |
[09:31] | The truth shall set you free. | 真相能放你自由 |
[09:33] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[09:34] | You know — God. | 你懂的 上帝 |
[09:36] | Well, God is mean, okay? | 上帝很残忍 好吗 |
[09:38] | I’m not about to hurt Scott’s feelings | 姐妹们 我不要在斯科特祖母 |
[09:39] | while his grandmother’s lying in a hospital bed, you guys. | 还躺在病床上的时候伤他的心 |
[09:42] | Well, what did Savi say? | 那萨维怎么说 |
[09:43] | Why are you asking me that? | 你为什么那么问 |
[09:44] | Just curious what her take is on all of this. | 只是好奇她怎么看这件事 |
[09:46] | I’m assuming you talked to her. | 我想你跟她聊过 |
[09:48] | No, I haven’t talked to Savi all day. | 没 我一整天都没有跟萨维聊过 |
[09:49] | I mean, things have been crazy. | 今天一整天都很疯狂 |
[09:51] | Wait — you mean she never even called you? | 等下 你是说她甚至都没电话过你 |
[09:54] | Don’t you find that strange? | 你不觉得那很奇怪吗 |
[09:56] | Well…It didn’t really occur to me until just now, | 我直到现在才觉得奇怪 |
[09:58] | but I just figured that you guys were all together, | 但我以为你们都在一起 |
[10:00] | talking about everything. | 谈论发生的事 |
[10:01] | We haven’t heard from her all day. | 我们一整天都没有她的消息了 |
[10:03] | I mean, we’ve been calling and texting. | 我们尝试打电话发短信给她 |
[10:05] | I assumed she was with you. | 我以为她跟你在一起 |
[10:06] | I’ve been at the hospital all day. | 我一整天都在医院里 |
[10:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[10:10] | Savi is missing. | 萨维失踪了 |
[10:12] | O…Kay. | 好…吧 |
[10:13] | Come on. She’s not missing. Seriously, stop, guys. | 拜托 她没失踪 真的 别乱说 |
[10:17] | I don’t need any more drama in my life, please. | 我真不需要生命中发生这么多闹剧 |
[10:26] | Look, see? There she is. | 看吧 她在 |
[10:27] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[10:30] | “She’s missing.” | 还”失踪了”呢 |
[10:39] | What does it say? | 她怎么说 |
[10:47] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[10:48] | Did you tell Savi? | 你告诉萨维了吗 |
[10:49] | – Tell Savi what? – Where I was. | -告诉萨维什么 -我之前在哪 |
[10:50] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[10:51] | I-I didn’t even know where you were until I called. | 我在给你打电话之前都不知道你在哪 |
[10:53] | – No, but you knew about the kiss. – What kiss? | -对 但是你知道那个吻 -什么吻 |
[10:55] | Yes, but I thought it was a one-time thing. | 是 但是我以为就那一次而已 |
[10:57] | It was a one-time thing! | 确实就那一次 |
[10:58] | Until…it wasn’t. | 直到…后来不是那样了 |
[10:59] | A one-time thing with who? What the hell is happening? | 跟谁就那么一次 到底发生了什么 |
[11:05] | Harry kissed Joss. | 哈利吻了乔斯 |
[11:07] | And then I kissed Harry. | 然后我吻了哈利 |
[11:08] | You kissed Harry?! | 你吻了哈利 |
[11:10] | When did you kiss him? | 你什么时候吻的他 |
[11:11] | When did she kiss him? | 她什么时候吻的他 |
[11:12] | – Yesterday. – And today. | -昨天 – 还有今天 |
[11:14] | – Today?! – Today?! | -今天 -今天 |
[11:16] | What? When? Where? | 什么 什么时候 在哪里 |
[11:18] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[11:19] | When I was supposed to be walking down the aisle, | 当我应该走在红毯上的时候 |
[11:21] | I saw Harry in the window, | 我从窗户边看到哈利 |
[11:22] | and I followed him down to the beach. | 我跟着他到了海滩边 |
[11:23] | – Oh, my god. – He told me that he was in love with me. | -天呐 -他说他爱上我了 |
[11:25] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[11:26] | And then — and then we started kissing and then — | 然后…然后我们就开始接吻 然后 |
[11:28] | Tell me you didn’t. | 告诉我你没有 |
[11:29] | No! But it was — it was definitely going there. | 没有 但我们都快那样了 |
[11:31] | But there’s no way that Savi could have seen. | 但是萨维绝对不可能看到我们 |
[11:34] | I mean, we were all the way down by the ocean. | 我们都走到海边了 |
[11:37] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:38] | Savi, it’s me. Please pick up. | 萨维 是我 拜托你接电话 |
[11:40] | Oh, my god. This can’t be happening! | 我的天呐 不要这样 |
[11:43] | What — there’s — she couldn’t have possibly found out. | 怎么…她不可能发现的 |
[11:45] | We were — we were out by the beach. | 我们…我们在海滩上 |
[11:47] | She was all the way up with the wedding guests. | 她远在婚礼现场跟宾客们在一起 |
[11:48] | No, she wasn’t. | 她不在 |
[11:50] | What do you mean she wasn’t? | 什么叫她不在 |
[11:51] | She was helping me look for Lucy | 在结婚典礼开始前 |
[11:52] | before the ceremony started. | 她在帮我找露西 |
[11:53] | Lucy was playing down at the beach in the morning. | 露西早上在海边玩耍 |
[11:56] | It would make sense that Savi would have gone there. | 萨维是有可能去那里的 |
[12:04] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[12:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[12:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[12:12] | Savi? Savi, are you — | 萨维 萨维 你在… |
[12:21] | Savi? | 萨维 |
[12:29] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[12:34] | Hi. This is Savi. Leave a message. | 你好 我是萨维 请留言 |
[12:37] | Savi, it’s me. | 萨维 是我 |
[12:37] | Can you please call me back, please? | 求你给我回电话 |
[12:39] | Please. I really need to talk to you. | 求你 我真的需要跟你谈一下 |
[12:49] | It’s a lot to take in. | 这很难接受 |
[12:51] | I understand if you need time | 如果你需要时间去思考 |
[12:52] | to think about everything before we… | 我可以理解 在我们还没… |
[12:54] | – So, dad was cheating on you. – Yes. | -所以说是爸爸背叛了你 -是的 |
[12:56] | And that’s why he pretended to be dead — | 所以他才假装已经死去 |
[12:58] | because he loved the other lady more. | 因为他爱那个女人更多一些 |
[12:59] | That may have been a part of it. | 那也许是其中一部分原因 |
[13:00] | But she thought he was dead, too. | 但她也以为他已经死了 |
[13:02] | No, she pretended to think he was dead | 不 她假装以为他已经死了 |
[13:04] | to try and get money from me, | 试图从我这里骗到钱 |
[13:06] | which is how I found out he wasn’t dead. | 我也是因此才发现他并没有死 |
[13:07] | Because dad came here to our house. | 因为爸爸来我们家里了 |
[13:09] | Yes. And I wanted to tell you then, Lucy… | 是的 当时我想告诉你的 露西… |
[13:12] | But Daniel knew the whole time. | 可是丹尼尔一直都知道 |
[13:14] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[13:14] | – But he didn’t tell you. – No. | -可他没有告诉你 -是的 |
[13:16] | So he lied to you, too. | 所以他也骗了你 |
[13:18] | This is what I’m trying to explain. | 这正是我想解释的事 |
[13:21] | Most of what happened… | 基本上发生的事就是… |
[13:22] | I don’t like to call myself a victim, | 我不想管自己叫受害者 |
[13:24] | but, I mean, I was… a victim. | 可是 我的确就是个… 受害者 |
[13:26] | Because everyone lied to you. | 因为所有人都欺骗了你 |
[13:29] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:29] | But the whole time, you were lying to me. | 但是一直以来 你也在对我说谎 |
[13:33] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[13:35] | What can I say? I’m sorry. | 我能说什么呢 对不起 |
[13:37] | I don’t forgive you. | 我不原谅你 |
[13:44] | How was the engagement party? | 订婚派对怎么样 |
[13:48] | Actually, it was… a surprise wedding. | 其实 那是个… 意外的婚礼 |
[13:51] | Oh. I didn’t know. | 这我倒不知道 |
[13:52] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[13:54] | Listen, I don’t mean to cut to the chase, Dom, | 我也不想这么直奔主题的 多姆 |
[13:55] | but have you talked to Savi lately? | 不过你最近跟萨维谈过吗 |
[13:58] | Like in the last 24 hours? | 刚过去的这一天里 |
[14:00] | As a matter of fact, she called the office last night. | 实际上 她昨晚打电话去办公室了 |
[14:02] | – She did? – To quit her job. | -是吗 -她辞职了 |
[14:04] | She what?! | 什么 |
[14:05] | Yeah, that was — — that was my reaction. | 没错 那正是… 正是我当时的反应 |
[14:08] | Did not go over well with the partners. | 跟搭档从来都是不欢而散 |
[14:09] | Did she say why, Dom? Or where she was going? | 她说原因了吗 多姆 或者她要去哪里 |
[14:11] | She wouldn’t do something like this without having something lined up. | 如果没有铺好后路 她是不会轻易辞职的 |
[14:13] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[14:15] | She, she called Mitchell. | 她 她给米切尔打的电话 |
[14:18] | I had to hear about all this from… him. | 这些我都是从他那里听来的 |
[14:22] | I see. | 明白了 |
[14:25] | She — she didn’t call you. | 她没给你打电话 |
[14:27] | No. | 是的 |
[14:30] | Look, she doesn’t owe me anything. | 她并不欠我什么 |
[14:33] | Maybe she’ll call when she figures out | 也许当她想清楚真正想要什么的时候 |
[14:35] | what it is she actually wants. | 会打电话给我 |
[14:37] | Hopefully, by then, I won’t care so damn much. | 希望到那时 我会不那么介怀了 |
[14:41] | I’m really sorry, Dom. | 真的很抱歉 多姆 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:48] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[14:51] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[14:52] | Of course, Dr. Adams. | 当然会来 亚当斯医生 |
[14:55] | But your nurse didn’t indicate what this meeting was about. | 但你的护士并没有向我透露这次会面的原因 |
[14:57] | That’s because she doesn’t know. | 那是因为她也不知情 |
[15:01] | I’m still H.I.V. negative, right? | 我的HIV检测依然呈阴性 对吗 |
[15:04] | Yes, of course. But… | 那是当然 不过… |
[15:06] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[15:07] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[15:08] | No, you’re in perfect health. | 不 你非常健康 |
[15:10] | The reason I want to talk to you in person is because… | 我之所以想跟你面谈的原因是… |
[15:12] | – I’m pregnant. – Please stop talking. | -我怀孕了 -请不要说话了 |
[15:16] | You’re not sick. You’re not pregnant. | 你没有病 也没怀孕 |
[15:18] | What you do have is a very rare blood type… | 你有的是一种罕有的血型… |
[15:20] | AB RH negative. | AB型RH阴性 |
[15:21] | Are you aware of that? | 你对此知情吗 |
[15:22] | Of my blood type? Yes. | 我的血型吗 知道啊 |
[15:24] | I’ve been searching for several years, | 这种血型的人我已经找了很多年 |
[15:25] | and you’re the first patient I’ve come across who has it. | 而在我的病人当中 你是第一个有此血型的 |
[15:27] | Well… technically, the second. | 严格来讲 是第二个 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry — I don’t understand what’s happening. | 对不起 我不明白这到底怎么回事 |
[15:31] | I have a patient | 我有个病人 |
[15:32] | who is suffering from severe aplastic anemia. | 她得了很严重的再生障碍性贫血 |
[15:35] | She was diagnosed a little over three years ago, | 三年多前她被诊断出患有此病 |
[15:37] | and we’re having trouble finding a blood match for her… | 而我们一直找不到和她血型相配的人… |
[15:40] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[15:41] | You want me to donate blood. | 你想让我献血吗 |
[15:43] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比那要更复杂一些 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[15:46] | how exactly did you come to know my blood type? | 你到底是怎么知道我的血型的 |
[15:49] | Is that something that normally comes up | 正常做HIV测试的时候 |
[15:51] | in standard H.I.V. testing? | 可能会发现吗 |
[15:54] | I profiled your blood. | 我单独化验了你的血液 |
[15:56] | Patient has a great-grandmother who’s Korean. | 患者的曾祖母是韩国人 |
[15:58] | Odds of a match increase | 当两个人有某些共同的 |
[15:59] | when two people share certain genetic identifiers. | 遗传标识符时 血型相符的几率会增大 |
[16:02] | You… profiled my blood? | 你居然化验了我的血 |
[16:05] | Do you have any idea how unethical… | 你知道这么做有多么不道德… |
[16:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:08] | I could sue you. | 我可以告你的 |
[16:09] | You could. | 你的确可以 |
[16:12] | If that’s your choice, I understand. | 如果那是你的选择 我理解 |
[16:14] | But the reality is… | 但事实是… |
[16:17] | I’m out of options. | 我走投无路了 |
[16:20] | Patient is my wife. | 患者是我的妻子 |
[16:22] | She’s dying. | 她就快死了 |
[16:25] | And there’s nothing I wouldn’t do, | 为了救她的命 我可以做任何事 |
[16:26] | no rule I wouldn’t break to save her life. | 破坏任何规定我都在所不惜 |
[16:34] | So, Savi knows. | 这么说 萨维知道了 |
[16:36] | Does Scott? | 斯科特呢 |
[16:38] | Does…Scott? | 斯科特呢 |
[16:42] | Is that — is that really | 你现在就只是 |
[16:43] | what you’re worried about right now, Harry? | 在担心这件事吗 哈利 |
[16:44] | There’s a chance that Savi saw everything | 萨维很有可能目睹了一切 |
[16:46] | that happened on the beach — everything. | 发生在海滩上的事 所有的事 |
[16:47] | Is that not horrifying to you? | 那难道没有让你害怕吗 |
[16:49] | It’s not ideal. Certainly not the way | 的确不太理想 绝对不是 |
[16:51] | I’d have liked to present it to her, but hey. | 我想让她知道这一切的方式 不过 |
[16:53] | She hasn’t spoken to anyone since it happened — | 事后她没跟任何人说过话… |
[16:55] | not me, not Karen, not even April. | 我 凯伦 甚至艾普莉都没有 |
[16:56] | She’s completely M.I.A. | 她彻底下落不明了 |
[16:57] | No one has any idea where she is. | 没有人知道她现在在哪里 |
[16:59] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接听电话 |
[17:00] | Yeah, that’s about right — typical Savi. | 是的 那正是典型的萨维会做的事 |
[17:03] | What does that mean? | 那话是什么意思 |
[17:04] | It means once again, she’s found a way | 就是说 她再一次找到方法 |
[17:06] | to make herself the center of attention. | 使自己成为大家关注的焦点 |
[17:08] | So instead of focusing on what actually matters, | 大家不再关注实际发生了什么事 |
[17:10] | everyone’s worried about Savi. | 转而都去担心萨维了 |
[17:12] | I mean, can you think of any proper reason | 你能想到什么合理的理由 |
[17:13] | she can’t pick up the phone and call someone… | 她不肯拿起电话给什么人打过去… |
[17:15] | just to let them know she’s okay? | 就只是报一下平安呢 |
[17:17] | Yeah — if she’s not okay, Harry. | 是的 可如果她并不好呢 哈利 |
[17:19] | That would be a really freaking good reason. | 那将会是个非常好的理由 |
[17:21] | She’s not dead, right? We know that. | 她没死 不是吗 我们都知道 |
[17:23] | I mean, seriously, Joss. | 说真的 乔斯 |
[17:24] | The way she’s behaving — it’s bloody immature. | 她这些行为 极其的不成熟 |
[17:27] | And what right does she have, anyway? | 而且她有什么权利 |
[17:28] | It’s not like we’re married. | 我们都离婚了 |
[17:29] | She cheated on me. She chose the other guy. | 她背叛了我 选择了另一个人 |
[17:31] | Why should I feel bad about getting on with my life? | 为什么我要为过自己的生活而感到抱歉 |
[17:34] | Because I’m her sister! It’s a little bit different. | 因为我是她妹妹 这就有点不同了 |
[17:36] | Yes, it is complicated. | 是啊 这很复杂 |
[17:38] | I’m not saying it’s not…complicated. | 我没说这不复杂 |
[17:40] | But in the end, people work these things out, | 但是最后 这些事情都会迎刃而解 |
[17:42] | and they move on. | 然后一切都会过去 |
[17:44] | Savi was gonna find out about us eventually. | 萨维最终总是会发现我们的事 |
[17:54] | Unless… | 除非 |
[17:57] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[17:58] | Unless you weren’t actually planning on telling anyone. | 除非你根本没打算告诉任何人 |
[18:02] | Unless being on that beach | 除非沙滩上发生的事 |
[18:03] | was just a convenient way to get out of marrying Scott. | 只是因为你不想跟斯科特结婚 |
[18:07] | Oh, my God, Harry. | 天哪 哈利 |
[18:09] | I swear to god that’s not what… | 我对天发誓 不是 |
[18:11] | – I just… I just… I just… – You just… you just… | -我只是… -你只是… |
[18:12] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:13] | I wasn’t — I wasn’t thinking about the next step. | 我没 我没考虑过下一步 |
[18:16] | I wasn’t thinking about | 我也没考虑过 |
[18:17] | how we were gonna tell Scott or Savi or anybody. | 我们该怎么跟斯科特或萨维或别人解释 |
[18:19] | I just — I just did what felt right in the moment. | 我只是做了在那一瞬间感觉对的事 |
[18:24] | Does it still feel right… in the moment? | 现在感觉还对吗 |
[18:38] | Hey, can I call you right back? I — | 我一会再给你打回去行吗 |
[18:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[18:44] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[18:45] | No, I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快过去 |
[18:47] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:56] | Scott’s grandmother just died. | 斯科特的奶奶刚去世了 |
[19:01] | Damn it, Harry. | 该死 哈利 |
[19:02] | – I can’t — – Okay. | -我不能 -好的 |
[19:03] | I can’t. I-I just — I don’t — | 我不能 我只是 我不 |
[19:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:06] | – Listen, listen. – No, I’m sorry. I can’t. | -听着 -对不起 我不能 |
[19:08] | I-I-I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m — | 我不知道我在做什么 我 |
[19:09] | Joss, Joss. | 乔斯 乔斯 |
[19:11] | Easy. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[19:12] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:19] | And if you want to be with me, | 如果你想跟我在一起 |
[19:21] | I am 100% all-in, okay? | 我会百分百地投入 好吗 |
[19:22] | We’re gonna figure out all this mess together. | 我们要一起解决这些乱七八糟的事 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:27] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[19:31] | If you don’t… | 如果你不想 |
[19:33] | please… | 请 |
[19:35] | I need to know, okay? | 让我知道 好吗 |
[19:38] | You have to make a decision. | 你必须得做出决定 |
[19:56] | How do you donate stem cells? Seems like it would hurt. | 怎么捐献干细胞 好像会很疼的 |
[19:58] | It’s pretty involved. | 很复杂 |
[20:00] | First, I’d have to get daily shots of GCSF, | 首先 我必须得天天注射刺激因子 |
[20:03] | then the procedure itself takes anywhere from four to six hours. | 这个过程本身就要花四到六个小时 |
[20:05] | And in most cases, I have to do it twice. | 而且大部分情况下 我必须得做两次 |
[20:07] | Then there’s the chance that the cells don’t regenerate, | 而且还有可能细胞不会再生 |
[20:10] | in which case, | 一旦这种情况出现 |
[20:11] | I’d have to donate my bone marrow directly — | 我就必须直接捐献骨髓 |
[20:12] | You had me at “Daily shots.” | “每天注射”后面的我都没听懂 |
[20:14] | I just can’t believe he put me in this position. | 我只是不敢相信他将我置于如此境地 |
[20:17] | But now that I know, I can’t not know. | 现在我知道了 但我还是不明白 |
[20:21] | Can I say something that I know is going to sound stupid? | 我能说一件听上去很傻的事吗 |
[20:24] | Why not? I do it all the time. | 为什么不呢 我一直都这样 |
[20:26] | The other day, when I went to your church… | 不久以前 我去过一次你的教堂 |
[20:31] | it was the first time in a long time | 那是很长一段时间以来我第一次 |
[20:33] | I felt connected to something… bigger. | 感觉到跟更伟大的东西有了联系 |
[20:38] | And then this happens. | 然后这件事就发生了 |
[20:41] | So I can’t help but wonder — | 所以我想 |
[20:44] | maybe it’s all part of god’s plan? | 也许这一切都是上帝的安排 |
[20:46] | Well, that doesn’t sound stupid. | 这听上去一点也不蠢 |
[20:48] | But it does sound like a pretty big commitment | 但是这听上去像是你对一个陌生女人的 |
[20:51] | for a woman you don’t even know. | 相当大的承诺 |
[20:53] | That’s true. | 你说得对 |
[20:54] | So maybe you should get to know her, | 所以可能你应该去了解一下她 |
[20:56] | then decide. | 然后再决定 |
[20:57] | Yeah. That won’t make it more complicated at all. | 是啊 那一点都不会让事情变得更复杂 |
[21:00] | I have to pick Lucy up from soccer. | 我得去足球队接露西了 |
[21:03] | How’s that going? | 你们俩怎么样了 |
[21:04] | She hasn’t said two words to me since yesterday. | 从昨天开始 她一共就跟我说了两个字 |
[21:09] | Hey, have you heard from Savi? | 你有萨维的消息吗 |
[21:11] | I sent her another text this morning, but — | 今天早上我又给她发了一条短信 但是 |
[21:13] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[21:16] | I don’t blame her for being upset. | 我没因为她难过就责怪她 |
[21:19] | I don’t, either. | 我也没有 |
[21:23] | We shouldn’t talk about this. | 我们不应该讨论这个的 |
[21:25] | No, we shouldn’t. | 是啊 我们不该讨论的 |
[21:33] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你一件事 |
[21:35] | Go for it. | 问吧 |
[21:36] | I’ve been thinking a lot about it, | 我一直在想这件事 |
[21:38] | and I think there’s something you can do for me | 我觉得你可能 |
[21:40] | that might help make this better. | 能帮上忙 |
[21:43] | You know I’d do anything. | 你知道我什么都能做 |
[21:44] | I want to go live with grandma for a while. | 我想暂时搬去跟奶奶一起住 |
[21:47] | Anything but that. | 别的事都行 这个不行 |
[21:49] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[21:50] | Lucy, we are not discussing this. | 露西 我们不是在讨论这个 |
[21:51] | It is simply not an option. | 你没有选择权 |
[21:53] | Why do you get to decide everything? | 为什么你能决定一切 |
[21:56] | I don’t — | 我没有 |
[21:56] | You decided when I could see my father. | 当我能见到爸爸时 你擅自替我做决定 |
[21:58] | You took that choice away from me, | 你剥夺了我的选择权 |
[21:59] | and now he’s really dead, and I’m stuck with you. | 现在他真的死了 我受够你了 |
[22:01] | You’re the only family that I have, and it’s not fair. | 你是我唯一的家人 这不公平 |
[22:05] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[22:13] | Look, I’m just telling you what she told me. | 听着 我只是把她跟我说的告诉你了 |
[22:15] | Gene Kelly had the hots for grandma. | 吉恩· 凯利疯狂的迷恋着奶奶 |
[22:17] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[22:18] | And apparently, it was her legs that sent him over the edge. | 而且很显然 她的腿让他神魂颠倒 |
[22:21] | Hey. The woman had great gams. | 那个女人很会交际 |
[22:22] | – I’ll drink to that. – Woman had great gams. | -我要为此干一杯 -很会交际的女人 |
[22:24] | Well, you’re a good grandson, | 你真是个好孙子 |
[22:25] | keeping your grandma’s tall tales alive. | 把你奶奶的传奇故事说得很生动 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:28] | Now, tell me — what’s going on with you two? | 现在 告诉我吧 你们两个什么情况 |
[22:32] | Do you have a new date set yet? | 你们定好新的结婚日期了吗 |
[22:34] | We don’t have a date yet. | 我们还没定好 |
[22:36] | We’re, you know, working it out, working through it. | 我们还在研究 在研究中 |
[22:38] | Well, don’t wait too long. | 别等太久 |
[22:40] | We need something happy to look forward to. | 我们得有点盼头 |
[22:42] | Yeah, no, I understand. I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[22:44] | I was actually sort of kicking around the idea of a fall wedding. | 事实上我在考虑秋天结婚 |
[22:46] | You know, it’d give us time to plan for it and everything. | 这样我们就有时间计划婚礼和其他事了 |
[22:48] | What do you think about that, babe? | 你觉得呢 宝贝 |
[22:51] | You know what? Can I just — sorry. | 你知道吗 我能 抱歉 |
[22:52] | Can I just talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[22:55] | – Pardon us, Aunt D. – Okay. | -失陪一下 D姑妈 -好的 |
[22:58] | I just — I’m — | 我只是 |
[23:00] | I’m not sure that we need to be talking about another wedding, | 我不确定我们是否需要讨论另一场婚礼 |
[23:02] | Especially around all these people. | 特别是跟这些人讨论 |
[23:04] | – Well, it’s just my family, you know? – No, I know. | -这是我的家人 你明白吗 -我知道 |
[23:05] | Obviously, it doesn’t have to be in the fall, sweetheart. | 显然我们不一定非要定在秋天 亲爱的 |
[23:07] | I know. I just — I — Scott, I just — | 我知道 我只是 斯科特 我 |
[23:10] | I don’t know if we should be getting married. | 我不知道我们是否应该结婚 |
[23:12] | We still have to talk about everything and — | 我们还是需要讨论一下所有的事 还有 |
[23:14] | – I know. – Okay. | -我知道 -好的 |
[23:15] | I know we have to talk, and we will. | 我知道我们得讨论 我们会的 |
[23:18] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[23:20] | I think you just got scared. | 我觉得你只是害怕了 |
[23:22] | And I think that’s normal. I got scared, too. | 这很正常 我也害怕 |
[23:24] | You know, marriage is — it’s a terrifying concept, right? | 婚姻 本来就挺吓人的 |
[23:27] | Plus, you know, we haven’t been together that long | 而且 放长远看 |
[23:29] | in the grand scheme of things, | 我们在一起也不太久 |
[23:30] | so if a long engagement would help — | 所以要是想延长订婚期的话 |
[23:32] | I was with Harry. | 我和哈利在一起了 |
[23:38] | When? | 什么时候 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:48] | Well, yeah, I really think you should go. | 我真觉得你该走了 |
[23:50] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:51] | And I think you should get, uh… | 我觉得你应该 |
[23:54] | get your things packed and get out of my house tonight. | 打包好东西 今晚就离开我家 |
[24:20] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来了 |
[24:23] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[24:25] | So, is Lucy ready to meet her little brother? | 所以 露西准备好见她弟弟了吗 |
[24:36] | Scotty, you’ve gotten so tall. | 小斯 你长这么高了 |
[24:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:39] | He got this new game, and he’s totally obsessed. | 他在玩这个新游戏 完全入迷了 |
[24:42] | You know how that goes. | 你懂的 |
[24:44] | I do. | 我懂 |
[24:44] | I can never get Lucy off the iPad. | 我怎么也没办法让露西放下iPad |
[24:46] | She has an ipad? | 她有iPad吗 |
[24:48] | Technically, it’s my iPad, | 准确的说 是我的iPad |
[24:50] | but she uses it more than I do. | 但她用得比我还多 |
[24:51] | How is Lucy? | 露西怎么样 |
[24:53] | Okay. It’s been difficult. | 还好 难过过 |
[24:57] | This whole thing has got her pretty rattled. | 整个事情搞得她很恼火 |
[24:59] | So, you finally told her the truth? | 你最终告诉她真相了 |
[25:01] | Oh, it came out. | 真相自己出来了 |
[25:03] | So now she knows everything. | 所以她现在全都知道了 |
[25:05] | Everything, huh? Well, how’d that go? | 全部吗 怎么会这样 |
[25:07] | Like I said, it’s been…difficult. | 像我说的 情况比较 复杂 |
[25:11] | I got to pee, and the toilet in the R.V. is still busted. | 我得尿尿 但车里的厕所还是坏的 |
[25:15] | April, this is my brother, Marc. | 艾普莉 这是我弟弟 马克 |
[25:17] | Marc, this is April. | 马克 这是艾普莉 |
[25:18] | Hey. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[25:20] | Uh, do you mind if I use your John? | 我能用下你的厕所吗 |
[25:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[25:36] | – I heard that you told Scott? – Yeah. | -我听说你告诉斯科特了 -对 |
[25:38] | Was not awesome, but it had to be done. | 并不好过 但不得不说 |
[25:40] | And then I spent the night at Savi’s, | 然后我在萨维家过夜 |
[25:42] | waiting for her to come home, which she did not. | 等她回来 但她没有 |
[25:44] | Would you mind if I crashed here | 我能在这儿待一段时间吗 |
[25:46] | for a while until I find a place? | 直到我找到住的地方 |
[25:47] | Of course not. Stay as long as you need. | 当然可以 想待多久待多久 |
[25:49] | – Come on in. – Thank you, honey. | -进来 -谢谢亲爱的 |
[25:53] | You seem better. | 你看上去好点了 |
[25:54] | I am better, actually, despite the fact | 事实上 我是好点了 |
[25:57] | that I’m homeless, jobless, sisterless, carless — | 虽然我没家 没工作 没姐姐也没车了 |
[26:00] | – You lost the Tesla? – Oh, yeah. | -你的特斯拉丢了 -嗯 |
[26:02] | The fallout of this particular jilting has been fairly epic. | 这次分手的附带损失挺大的 |
[26:06] | That said, you know what? I’m on an upswing. | 不过你猜怎么着 我会好起来的 |
[26:08] | Because for once in my life, Karen, | 因为人生中第一次 凯伦 |
[26:11] | I did the right thing. | 我做了正确的事 |
[26:11] | Telling Scott the truth was absolutely the right thing to do. | 告诉斯科特真相绝对是正确的事 |
[26:14] | And you know what — I know that Savi is pissed, | 另外我知道萨维很生气 |
[26:17] | but she’ll — she’ll come around. | 但是她会 她会想通的 |
[26:19] | I-it’s not like she was still in love with Harry or anything. | 她又没有还爱着哈利 |
[26:27] | You — you better tell me. | 你 你最好告诉我 |
[26:31] | Savi was still in love with Harry. | 萨维仍然爱着哈利 |
[26:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[26:35] | To be fair, it was a pretty recent revelation. | 公平地说 这是最近才知道的 |
[26:38] | She just figured it out herself | 她自己才发现的 |
[26:39] | after she thought she was going to die on the motorcycle — | 就在她觉得她要在摩托车上死去了之后 |
[26:42] | Whoa, whoa. Now you’re just saying words. | 你在胡言乱语了 |
[26:43] | What are you talking about, Karen? | 你在说什么呢 凯伦 |
[26:44] | She was going to tell you after the party. | 她本来在订婚宴后就要告诉你的 |
[26:47] | She didn’t want to take anything away from your weekend. | 她不想打搅属于你的周末 |
[26:49] | Oh, my god! That’s what she was gonna tell me! | 我的天啊 那就是她要告诉我的 |
[26:52] | Karen, I swear to god, I thought she was gonna say | 凯伦 我发誓 我以为她是要说 |
[26:53] | that she was pregnant again or something. | 她怀孕了之类的 |
[26:56] | I have to go, but we can talk about this all night, okay? | 我得走了 但我们整晚都可以聊这个 |
[26:59] | Oh, my… | 我天… |
[27:00] | Remote control over there, wine in the fridge. | 遥控器在那儿 冰箱里有酒 |
[27:04] | Tissues in the bathroom. | 卫生间有纸 |
[27:06] | – Thanks. – Love you. | -谢谢 -爱你 |
[27:43] | Hi, Dr. Adams. | 你好 亚当斯医生 |
[27:45] | Couple of ground rules. | 先定几项规矩 |
[27:46] | Number 1 — you’re a colleague that works at the hospital. | 第一 你是我医院的同事 |
[27:49] | That’s how we met. | 我们因此认识 |
[27:50] | I’d appreciate it if you adjusted your tone — | 如果你能调整一下语气我会很感激的 |
[27:52] | especially since I’m the one who’s considering doing you the favor. | 尤其是我在考虑要不要帮你忙 |
[27:56] | I’ll kiss your ass all day long | 我会整天拍你马屁的 |
[27:57] | if you decide my wife is worthy of being saved. | 只要你决定救我妻子 |
[27:59] | Until then, I’m not getting Viv’s hopes up. | 在那之前 我不会给薇薇空许希望 |
[28:01] | She’s been through enough. | 她已经经受太多了 |
[28:02] | So, do what you have to do, but keep it brief. | 所以 做你该做的 但是简短点 |
[28:05] | I think this was a mistake. | 我觉得这是个错误 |
[28:10] | Ali, your timer beeped. | 阿里你的定时器响了 |
[28:12] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[28:13] | You must be Karen. | 你就是凯伦吧 |
[28:15] | Won’t you come in? | 不进来吗 |
[28:24] | – You home is beautiful. – Thank you. | -你家真美 -谢谢 |
[28:26] | So, how do you know Alec? | 你是怎么认识亚历克的 |
[28:29] | Karen works part time in, uh, E.R. | 凯伦在急诊室做兼职 |
[28:31] | She just closed her psychiatric practice | 她刚完成精神病治疗的实习 |
[28:33] | and is considering opening a new one in the Towers. | 正考虑在塔区开家诊疗室 |
[28:36] | So you’d be neighbors. | 所以你要成为邻居啦 |
[28:37] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[28:38] | That’s fun. | 太棒了 |
[28:39] | Okay, lunch is ready. | 午餐准备好了 |
[28:41] | Ohh! Smells delicious, Ali. | 闻着好香啊 阿里 |
[28:43] | You will not believe what this guy can do with quinoa. | 这家伙做藜麦是把好手哦 |
[28:46] | I had no idea you cooked, Doctor. | 我不知道你还做饭呢 医生 |
[28:48] | Alec. | 亚历克 |
[28:49] | Good with recipes. | 还不赖 |
[28:51] | Still or sparkling? | 纯水还是汽水 |
[28:55] | Oh, shoot. That’s the hospital. | 该死 医院打来的 |
[28:57] | – Oh, no. – I’m sorry. | -哦 不 -抱歉 |
[28:58] | Maybe we should reschedule this for another time. | 不如我们改天吧 |
[29:00] | Be a shame for all this food to go to waste. | 浪费这么多食物太可惜了 |
[29:02] | Maybe Karen would like to stay? | 也许凯伦愿意留下呢 |
[29:05] | Unless… | 除非 |
[29:08] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[29:09] | Not weird at all. I’d love to stay. | 一点也不 我很愿意留下 |
[29:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[29:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:15] | You two have fun. | 你俩玩得愉快 |
[29:17] | See you later, alligator. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[29:19] | Bye, love. | 再见 宝贝 |
[29:24] | Did you say sparkling? | 你刚刚说汽水吗 |
[29:26] | I’m fine with either. | 我都可以 |
[29:27] | Or maybe you’d prefer to have a glass of wine? | 或者你更想来杯酒 |
[29:29] | I mean, just because I’m not supposed to drink | 只是因为我不能喝酒 |
[29:30] | doesn’t mean other people can’t. | 不代表别人也不能 |
[29:33] | You don’t drink? | 你不能喝酒吗 |
[29:34] | Well, not really supposed to because of my condition. | 因为我的情况不太能 |
[29:39] | What condition is that? | 什么身体状况 |
[29:42] | I’m dying, Karen. | 我活不久了 凯伦 |
[29:45] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但你已经知道了 对吧 |
[29:51] | If you could just give me an address, ma’am, | 如果你能把地址告诉我 |
[29:52] | I can plug it into waze… | 我可以用导航 |
[29:54] | I don’t have an address, Ahmed. | 我没有地址 艾哈迈德 |
[29:55] | So where are we going? | 所以我们要去哪儿 |
[29:56] | We’re going to find my sister. What time… | 我们要去找我姐姐 几点了 |
[29:58] | Okay, it’s 1:00, so she’s probably eating, right? | 现在是一点 她大概在吃饭是吧 |
[30:00] | So let’s just start at Sunset Plaza. | 先从日落广场开始找 |
[30:02] | She’s a huge fan of the pizza at cafe med… | 她超喜欢那边餐馆的披萨 |
[30:03] | – Miss… – Oh! Wait! | -您 -等下 |
[30:05] | What’s the name of that place | 在银湖开的那家店 |
[30:06] | that opened in Silverlake? Forage? | 叫什么名字来着 是草料吗 |
[30:08] | I think she likes the salmon there | 她喜欢那里的三文鱼 |
[30:09] | if she’s in a low-carb mood. | 如果她现在不想吃碳水的话 |
[30:10] | So, basically,you just want me to drive you around Los Angeles. | 你就想让我载你在洛杉矶随便转转 |
[30:13] | Yeah. It’s my dime. | 对 有钱任性 |
[30:14] | You realize this is a huge city. | 你知道洛杉矶很大对吧 |
[30:16] | The odds of finding one person are near impossible. | 这样找人简直是大海捞针 |
[30:17] | Holy crap! | 我勒个去 |
[30:20] | Holy crap! That’s her car! | 我勒个去 是她的车 |
[30:22] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 停车 |
[30:23] | Savi! Savi! | 萨维 萨维 |
[30:28] | Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no, no! Savi! | 等等 别走 萨维 |
[30:30] | Savi, please, please, please. | 萨维 求你了 |
[30:31] | I love you! Please talk to me! | 我爱你 别不理我 |
[30:34] | Hey, Joss. | 你好 乔斯 |
[30:36] | W-where’s Savi? | 萨维在哪里 |
[30:37] | What the hell are you doing driving my sister’s car? | 你开我姐的车做什么 |
[30:39] | She gave it to me | 今早我载她去机场之后 |
[30:41] | after I dropped her off at the airport this morning. | 她送给我了 |
[30:43] | The airport? Where is she going? | 机场 她要去哪儿 |
[30:45] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:47] | Even if I did, I…wouldn’t tell you. | 就算知道 也不会告诉你 |
[30:50] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[30:51] | I don’t… I don’t even remember your frickin’ name. | 我记不清你的名字 |
[30:53] | – It’s Zack. – Right. Zack. | -扎克 -好吧 扎克 |
[30:55] | Listen to me, please. This is a family situation, | 请听我说 这是家事 |
[30:57] | So if you know where my sister is, I need you to tell me. | 如果你知道我姐的下落 务必告诉我 |
[31:00] | All I know is that your sister seemed pretty upset. | 我只知道她看起来很伤心 |
[31:03] | If I were you, I would give her some space. | 如果我是你 我会给她留点空间 |
[31:12] | The truth is, I never planned on buying the RV. | 说实话 我本来没打算买房车 |
[31:15] | I wanted a Camry. | 本来想买一辆凯美瑞 |
[31:16] | You know, sensible car, good mileage. | 明智的选择 里程数少 |
[31:18] | Then I got to a lot, | 我到车行里一看 |
[31:19] | And the first thing I see, Brandy. | 先看到了布朗迪 |
[31:22] | – That’s her name. – Whose name? | -这是她的名字 -谁的名字 |
[31:24] | – My RV. – You guys named it? | -我的房车 -你们还给房车起名字吗 |
[31:25] | You got to name an RV. It’s like a boat. | 当然要给房车起名字 就像船一样 |
[31:27] | You guys have a boat? | 你们还有船呢 |
[31:28] | No. I don’t even have an ipad. | 没有 我连ipad都没有 |
[31:30] | Oh, Scotty, don’t start. | 小斯 快别说了 |
[31:32] | Anyway, so… Brandy’s sitting there, right, | 话说回来 布朗迪就在我面前 |
[31:34] | giving me this real ’70s vibe, | 有种七十年代的感觉 |
[31:37] | And I just knew I had to have her. | 直觉告诉我一定要买下来 |
[31:39] | And good thing, too. Came in real handy | 这是对的 后来米兰达和孩子 |
[31:40] | When Miranda and the kid needed a place to hide out | 想找个地方躲避奥利弗斯的时候 |
[31:42] | during that whole Olivos thing. | 就派上用场了 |
[31:46] | A story for another time. | 这个故事以后再讲 |
[31:47] | – Anyone need a refill? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你们想再盛点吗 -好的 |
[31:49] | So, you all live in a car? | 你们都住在房车里吗 |
[31:50] | Yep. Kind of like The Partridge family. | 对 就像《鹧鸪家庭》一样 |
[31:52] | Who are they? | 那是谁 |
[31:53] | They are a fictional family from a television sitcom | 是一部情景喜剧里的虚构的一家人 |
[31:55] | Starring Shirley Jones and David Cassidy | 由雪莉·琼斯和大卫·卡西迪出演 |
[31:58] | About a family/rock band who drive across the country | 讲的是一支家庭摇滚乐队开着奇怪的汽车 |
[32:01] | in this crazy-looking bus. | 周游全国的故事 |
[32:03] | It’s pretty dope. | 挺碉堡的 |
[32:04] | Is it a magic bus? | 是魔法车吗 |
[32:05] | Well, it depends on your definition of “Magic.” | 取决于你怎么定义魔法 |
[32:07] | Did the exceptionally attractive family | 这家颜值爆表的人 |
[32:08] | make magical music together? | 演奏出奇妙的音乐了吗 |
[32:10] | Why, yes, they did. | 的确 |
[32:12] | Can the bus fly? | 汽车会飞吗 |
[32:14] | It cannot. | 不会 |
[32:15] | The magic school bus can fly. | 魔幻校车就会飞 |
[32:16] | I love the magic school bus. | 我可喜欢《魔幻校车》了 |
[32:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:21] | Would you like some more mac and cheese? | 再来点意面焗奶酪吗 |
[32:22] | Yes, please. | 要 |
[32:27] | You look a lot like my dad. | 你长得好像我爸 |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:38] | Have you spoken to anyone since the diagnosis? | 确诊以后你和别人聊过吗 |
[32:41] | Other than your husband, I mean. | 除了你丈夫 |
[32:43] | Oh, I went to a few groups in the beginning. | 一开始我去过几个互助小组 |
[32:45] | Alec thought it would help, | 亚历克觉得会有帮助 |
[32:46] | But honestly, most of the people in there were so depressed | 但其实小组里多数人都很绝望 |
[32:50] | It was kind of making me feel worse. | 弄得我心情更差 |
[32:52] | That can happen sometimes. | 有时候就是这样 |
[32:53] | But I have a great support group in my family. | 但我的家人都很支持我 |
[32:55] | My parents are here. | 我父母都来了 |
[32:57] | I have loads of nieces and nephews, who I adore, | 还有好多我超喜欢的外甥和外甥女 |
[33:01] | A job I love. | 我热爱的工作 |
[33:02] | I’m telling you, apart from having a fatal disease, | 跟你讲 如果不提绝症的话 |
[33:04] | My life kicks ass. | 我的生活超爽的 |
[33:07] | So, am I allowed to ask a question, | 我能问你问题吗 |
[33:09] | or is this a one-way street? | 还是只能你问我 |
[33:10] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[33:12] | What’s in it for you? | 你图什么呢 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry. That sounded rude. | 抱歉 这样太不礼貌了 |
[33:16] | That’s…that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:18] | No, it didn’t. | 没事的 |
[33:19] | No, it’s just… | 只是 |
[33:21] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[33:24] | Why would you do this for me? | 为什么要帮我 |
[33:27] | The past two years have been…difficult. | 过去的两年一直很不顺 |
[33:31] | I’ve lost a lot. | 我失去了很多 |
[33:35] | And I feel like I’m at a crossroads in my life. | 我感觉来到了人生的十字路口 |
[33:41] | I want to be of use. I want to believe in something. | 我想当一个有用的人 想要有信仰 |
[33:47] | Your husband thinks he found me, | 你的丈夫以为是他发现了我 |
[33:50] | But I wonder if it’s possible… | 但我觉得有可能 |
[33:54] | Maybe I found you. | 是我发现了你 |
[34:00] | The number you have dialed has been disconnected | 您拨打的电话无法接通 |
[34:02] | …Or is no longer in service. | 或已停机 |
[34:18] | Hey. It’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[34:21] | Can I come over? | 我能过去吗 |
[34:55] | We gonna do this outside, or you want to come in? | 我们在外面解决 还是进屋解决 |
[34:57] | You’re gonna invite me in? You’re always so polite, right? | 想请我进屋吗 你总是这么客气 是吧 |
[34:59] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[35:01] | I think it’s that accent that you got. | 我觉得是你的口音 |
[35:03] | I think it makes you sound charming. | 让你听起来很有魅力 |
[35:05] | Even when you’re screwing another man’s wife | 哪怕你在别人婚礼上 |
[35:07] | on his wedding day. | 乱搞别人的未婚妻 |
[35:10] | How was she, by the way? | 顺便问 她技术怎么样 |
[35:11] | I wanted to ask you how she was. | 我想问她技术怎么样 |
[35:12] | Was she, uh, everything you thought she’d be? | 和你的预期是否一样 |
[35:15] | Pretty good, right? Flexible? | 挺不错的吧 挺柔韧的 |
[35:16] | Yeah, why don’t you go home, Scott? Sober up. | 斯科特你回家吧 醒醒酒 |
[35:19] | We can do this another time. | 我们改天再谈 |
[35:20] | I knew that you were gonna be trouble. | 我一直知道你是个祸害 |
[35:22] | Always hanging out in that… that stupid goofy chef costume. | 总是穿一身破厨师装 |
[35:26] | Then I thought, “You know what? | 后来我想 其实吧 |
[35:28] | He’s no trouble at all. | 他算不上祸害 |
[35:30] | Joss is too smart for this. She knows the guy’s a loser.” | 乔斯才不会被骗 她知道这人是个废柴 |
[35:34] | It’s obvious — even to your wife. | 很明显的 你老婆都知道 |
[35:36] | That’s the thing about instincts, right? | 直觉就是这么准 对吧 |
[35:39] | You should always trust them. | 就该相信直觉 |
[35:47] | What the hell’s the matter with you, huh? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[35:49] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[35:51] | You too good to fight back? Huh? | 你都不屑于反击吗 |
[35:57] | You can keep that two-timing bitch. | 那个喜欢出轨的贱人归你了 |
[36:00] | You two deserve each other. | 你们俩太配了 |
[36:07] | Thank you for coming. We should do this again soon. | 谢谢你们能来 我们应该再聚一次 |
[36:10] | Yeah. I-it might be a while. | 是的 可能要过一段时间了 |
[36:13] | I’m gonna start a new job next week. | 我下周就要开始新工作了 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna be working on a cruise ship for three months. | 我要在游轮上工作三个月 |
[36:18] | – Really? – Blackjack dealer. | -是吗 -在赌场做发牌手 |
[36:20] | It’s the most money I can make without taking off my clothes. | 不想脱衣服的话 这活已经是最赚钱的了 |
[36:23] | I’m kidding — sort of. | 开玩笑的 算是吧 |
[36:24] | Yeah, see, but when I make stripper jokes, you get all mad. | 你看 我说黄色笑话的时候 你就会生气 |
[36:26] | Get out. | 滚一边去 |
[36:29] | Is Scotty going with you? | 小斯会跟你一起吗 |
[36:31] | Marc’s gonna take care of him while I’m gone. | 马克会帮忙照顾他 |
[36:34] | Gonna be an adventure, right, cookie? | 会很有趣的 对吧 小饼干 |
[36:37] | Where are you guys gonna live? | 你们要住在哪 |
[36:39] | The world is our oyster. | 走到哪住到哪 |
[36:40] | That’s what so cool about R.V. living — | 这就是开房车的好处 |
[36:42] | we can go anywhere, do anything. | 我们可以去任何地方 做任何事 |
[36:43] | That sounds… very exciting. | 听上去真好玩 |
[36:47] | Why don’t you guys stay here in L.A.? | 你们为什么不留在洛杉矶呢 |
[36:50] | There’s lots of good schools, and that way, | 这里有很多好学校 |
[36:51] | me and Scotty can see each other whenever we want. | 我和小斯也想见面就能见面了 |
[36:55] | There’s no reason why you can’t stay here, I guess. | 我想你们也可以留在这 |
[36:57] | I could get into some socal living. | 我也可以有社交生活了 |
[36:59] | Yeah, why not? | 有什么不好呢 |
[37:00] | April can give me pointers on the whole parenting thing. | 艾普莉可以教教我怎么做家长 |
[37:02] | And it takes a village, right? | 这需要听大家的意见 对吧 |
[37:04] | And I’m totally down for the whole weekly dinner thing. | 而且我也很喜欢每周的聚餐 |
[37:07] | W-weekly — that may be a bit much. | 每周 好像有点勤了 |
[37:09] | Or not. | 好像没有 |
[37:13] | Hey, whatever works. | 都行吧 |
[37:15] | It’s gonna be so fun! | 肯定很好玩 |
[37:17] | All right! | 好了 |
[37:19] | I’m not going no place, right? We’re staying here. | 我哪也不去了 对吧 就留在这了 |
[37:29] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天哪 发生什么了 |
[37:32] | No. | 不是吧 |
[37:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:36] | Harry, he came here? | 哈利 他来这了 |
[37:37] | It’s okay, Joss. | 没事的 乔斯 |
[37:38] | No, it’s not okay. You don’t just get violent with people. | 不 有事 你从来打不还手的 |
[37:41] | – Look at your face. – Listen to me. Listen. Hey. | -看看你的脸 -听我说 听我说 |
[37:43] | I’ve been on the other side of this fight before. | 我以前也干过这种事 |
[37:46] | Sometimes, these things have to be done. | 有时候 这种事不可避免 |
[37:49] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[37:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:58] | Everything’s broken. | 一切都不好了 |
[38:00] | – Oh, no. Come on. I know it seems that way. – No. | -不是的 虽然看上去是那样 -不 |
[38:02] | What we did — it was… | 我们做的事 是… |
[38:04] | it was wrong, the way it all happened. | 是错的 发生了这种事 |
[38:06] | The way… | 这种… |
[38:08] | This really can’t be how our story begins. | 我们不能就这么开始 |
[38:11] | W-w-what are you saying, Joss? | 你说什么呢 乔斯 |
[38:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:20] | I have loved you for so long. | 我早就爱上你了 |
[38:23] | I don’t even know when it started. | 我甚至都不知道从什么时候开始的 |
[38:26] | But I know that it’s real. | 但我知道这是真的 |
[38:28] | And I know that I’m gonna be with you, | 而且我知道我会跟你在一起 |
[38:30] | But not right now — not like this. | 但现在不行 不能这样 |
[38:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[38:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:47] | I ruined everything, didn’t I? | 我毁了一切 是吧 |
[38:49] | You did not ruin everything. | 你没毁掉一切 |
[38:50] | You made… a bold choice. | 你做出了 一个很大胆的选择 |
[38:55] | Ladies, seriously, I love you so much. | 各位 我真很爱你们 |
[38:58] | And if you want to kick me to the curb, I completely understand. | 你们要是想打我 我完全理解 |
[38:59] | Oh, woman, please. | 女士 拜托 |
[39:02] | People in glass houses do not throw stones. | 住在玻璃豪宅的人是不会扔石头的 |
[39:04] | Especially at their best friends. | 尤其不会朝他们的好朋友扔 |
[39:07] | Seriously — you don’t hate me? | 说真的 你们不恨我吗 |
[39:08] | Of course we don’t hate you. | 我们当然不恨你 |
[39:10] | We might judge you a little. | 我们可能只会稍微批判你一下 |
[39:11] | Okay, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[39:13] | But a wise man once told me, “You can’t help who you love.” | 可一位智者跟我说过 你控制不了爱上谁 |
[39:17] | – Which wise man was that? – Ben. | -这位智者是谁 -本 |
[39:19] | Which one was Ben, again? | 哪个是本来着 |
[39:21] | The one who slept with the hookers. | 那个跟妓女上床的 |
[39:22] | Oh, right. | 想起来了 |
[39:23] | I thought that he was the married guy | 我把他想成那个有妇之夫了 |
[39:24] | whose wife tried to kill you. | 他老婆还想要杀了你 |
[39:25] | That was Tom. | 那是汤姆 |
[39:26] | Right! | 没错 |
[39:27] | Tom, Ben — very similar. | 汤姆 本 太像了 |
[39:29] | It’s an easy mistake. | 很容易搞混 |
[39:33] | I think we make bad choices. | 我觉得我们的选择太差了 |
[39:34] | I’m feeling the same thing. | 我也这么觉得 |
[39:37] | I think I’m gonna take a break from dating for a while. | 我想我还是暂时不要约会了 |
[39:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:41] | Me three. | 还有我 |
[39:44] | But wait, wait, wait. Does that mean, like, | 不过先等一下 这个意思是 |
[39:45] | a break from sex or just dating? | 不上床了 还是只是不约会了 |
[39:49] | Kidding. I’m obviously kidding. | 开玩笑的 很显然我是开玩笑 |
[39:59] | Guys, what if she doesn’t come back? | 各位 她要是不回来了怎么办 |
[40:00] | Of course she’s coming back. | 她当然会回来的 |
[40:06] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果不回来了呢 |
[40:09] | We just have to trust | 我们要相信 |
[40:10] | that the universe will find a way to balance itself out. | 车到山前必有路 |
[40:15] | One way or another. | 无论怎样 |
[40:35] | Hi, there… Melissa. | 你好 梅利莎 |
[40:37] | Yes. Hi. Can I help you? | 是的 有什么能帮您的 |
[40:39] | I hope so. | 真的有 |
[40:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[40:45] | You’re Calista Raines. | 你是卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[40:47] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[40:48] | So you know who my husband is? | 这么说你知道我丈夫是谁 |
[40:51] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[40:52] | Great. Can you tell me what room he’s in? | 很好 你能告诉我他在哪个房间吗 |
[40:54] | I don’t think I can do that. | 恐怕不行 |
[40:57] | But he is here, right? | 可他在这 对吧 |
[41:01] | With a woman? | 跟一女人 |
[41:06] | Have you ever been cheated on, melissa? | 有人对你劈过腿吗 梅利莎 |
[41:09] | Of course you have. | 当然有 |
[41:11] | Even if you don’t know it. | 甚至你都不知道 |
[41:13] | That’s the thing about men. | 这就是男人 |
[41:15] | They cheat, they lie, and they steal. | 他们出轨 撒谎 还偷东西 |
[41:21] | And they count on us to betray each other. | 他们还希望我们也出轨 |
[41:24] | And we do it, don’t we? We do it. | 而且我们真的这么做了 对吧 没错 |
[41:26] | We do it every single time. | 每次都这样 |
[41:28] | But not tonight, Melissa. | 但今晚不是 梅利莎 |
[41:30] | Tonight, you and I are sisters in arms. | 今晚 我们是同一战线的姐妹 |
[41:34] | Tonight, I’m giving you the opportunity | 今晚 我会给你一个 |
[41:37] | to do the right thing. | 做出正确选择的机会 |
[41:39] | And… | 而且 |
[41:40] | I’m also giving you this. | 我还会给你这个 |
[41:45] | So… | 所以 |
[41:47] | gonna help me catch the bastard or what? | 你会不会帮我抓住那个混蛋呢 |