时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why don’t you guys stay here in L.A.? | 你们为什么不留在洛杉矶呢 |
[00:04] | And that way, me and Scotty can see each other whenever we want. | 我和小斯也想见面就能见面了 |
[00:06] | I could get into some socal living. | 我也可以有社交生活了 |
[00:08] | Previously on “Mistresses”. | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | Patient is my wife, | 患者是我的妻子 |
[00:11] | and we’re having trouble finding a blood match for her… | 而我们一直找不到和她血型相配的人 |
[00:13] | She’s dying. | 她就快死了 |
[00:14] | Why would you do this for me? | 为什么要帮我 |
[00:15] | I want to believe in something. | 我想要有信仰 |
[00:17] | Was she, uh, everything you thought she’d be? | 和你的预期是否一样 |
[00:21] | This really can’t be how our story begins. | 我们不能就这么开始 |
[00:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:24] | And I know that I’m gonna be with you, but not right now. | 而且我知道我会跟你在一起 但现在不行 |
[00:27] | The number you have reached has been disconnected or is no longer in service. | 您拨打的电话无法接通 或已停机 |
[01:22] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[01:24] | Just give me a freakin’ space already. | 给我个车位啊 |
[01:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:30] | Joss, where have you been? | 乔斯 你去哪儿了 |
[01:32] | Oh, you know, driving around | 你知道的 开车转来转去 |
[01:33] | for 95 hours because parking sucks in this city. | 持续了95个小时 因为这城市的停车烂透了 |
[01:36] | No, I mean I never see you. | 不 我是说我都没看见你了 |
[01:38] | The only reason I know you’re living with me | 我知道你跟我住一起的唯一原因 |
[01:40] | is there’s a pop-tart under the couch. | 就是沙发下有个果酱小圆饼 |
[01:42] | Yeah, well, I’ve been, you know, | 我一直以来 |
[01:44] | spending a lot of time at that coffee shop around the corner. | 都在拐角处的咖啡店待着 |
[01:46] | Doing what? | 做什么啊 |
[01:47] | Something you won’t approve of. | 你不赞成的事 |
[01:49] | Caffeine after 2:00? | 两点后还摄入咖啡因吗 |
[01:50] | Drafting an apology e-mail to Savi. | 给萨维起草道歉邮件 |
[01:52] | – Joss. – If you’d have helped me with the last one — | -乔斯 -如果你肯帮我修改上一封 |
[01:54] | The last one was insane — it was 27 pages. | 上一封太疯狂了 有27页 |
[01:57] | Really, Karen? Is that a fact? | 真的吗 凯伦 这是事实吗 |
[01:59] | Because e-mails don’t paginate. | 因为电邮可不会分页 |
[02:00] | Honey, listen to me, | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[02:02] | You’ve got to let this go. | 你得放手 |
[02:03] | She’s not writing you back. | 她不会给你回信的 |
[02:05] | She’s not writing me back, | 她不给我回信 |
[02:06] | and I didn’t screw her ex-husband. | 我也没搞她的前夫 |
[02:08] | I didn’t screw him. | 我没有搞他 |
[02:09] | Sorry — grind him | 抱歉 穿着婚纱 |
[02:10] | in your wedding dress while she held your bouquet. | 压着他 而她捧着你的花束 |
[02:12] | See? I knew you were mad. | 瞧 我就知道你生气 |
[02:14] | No, I’m not mad. | 我没生气 |
[02:16] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[02:18] | Your time would be better spent | 如果你把时间花在 |
[02:19] | repairing your jobless/homeless situation. | 改善你失业和无家可归的情况 这会更好 |
[02:21] | You’re jobless, too. | 你也没工作 |
[02:22] | I did a shift at the hospital yesterday, | 我昨天在医院轮班了 |
[02:24] | and my unicorn blood goes into Vivian tomorrow. | 我的独角兽血液明天就注入薇薇安体内了 |
[02:26] | So, you’re employed and a saint. | 所以你有工作 而且是个圣人 |
[02:28] | Th-th-that’s, uh, wonderful. I feel so much better. | 那真棒 我感觉好多了 |
[02:30] | Thank you for calling. | 多谢你来电 |
[02:32] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[02:33] | I didn’t mean — | 我不是说… |
[02:34] | No, it’s fine. You’re right. | 不 没事 你说得对 |
[02:35] | I — I know. I — I just — | 我知道 我只是… |
[02:37] | I-I shouldn’t fixate on Savi. | 我不该专注萨维的事 |
[02:40] | Oh, I see a spot. I got to go. | 我看见车位了 得挂了 |
[02:42] | Jo– | 乔 |
[02:53] | Oh, my god. Are you kidding me? | 天啊 开玩笑吗 |
[02:55] | No frickin’ way. | 绝对不行 |
[02:58] | Uh, excuse me. Hello? | 抱歉 喂 |
[03:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:04] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[03:05] | “Y-yes”? | 什么事 |
[03:06] | Are you seriously playing dumb right now? | 你现在真的在装傻吗 |
[03:08] | You know what you did. | 你知道你做了什么 |
[03:09] | Oh, just — here. Here. | 给 |
[03:11] | Here, here, here. Take this. | 给 拿着 |
[03:12] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:14] | It’s American paper money. | 这是美钞 |
[03:15] | You probably used one or two of these | 你可能用了一两张 |
[03:17] | to buy your sweet little car back there. | 买了你可爱的小车 |
[03:19] | Okay, I’ll have you know that that’s a rental. | 好吧 我告诉你那是我租来的 |
[03:21] | Wonderful. | 真棒 |
[03:25] | You know what? You’re not fooling anyone | 知道吗 靠你的喷雾晒肤 |
[03:26] | – with your spray tan and your Range Rover, by the way. – Bye. | -和路虎你骗不了谁的 -再见 |
[03:28] | You may look happy, | 你可能看起来很幸福 |
[03:29] | but you’re not — you’re dead inside. | 但你不是 你内心已死 |
[03:31] | Dead inside! | 内心已死 |
[03:42] | Lucy, hurry up! | 露西 赶紧 |
[03:42] | We’re gonna be late for church. | 我们去教堂要迟到了 |
[03:44] | I’m not sitting next to you in god’s house. | 我不要在教堂里挨着你坐 |
[03:53] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[03:54] | Hey, I’m sorry to pop in, but I got kind of a quarter situation. | 抱歉突然打扰 但我遇上了硬币麻烦 |
[03:57] | As in I don’t have enough to both wash our clothes | 我没有足够的硬币来洗衣服 |
[03:59] | and park the RV on the street. | 和在街上停房车 |
[04:01] | The meters take credit cards, you know. | 咪表可以刷信用卡的 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I don’t really subscribe to that whole thing — | 是啊 我没有做那种事 |
[04:05] | Being a prisoner to plastic. | 成为卡奴 |
[04:06] | Life’s got its own hidden fees, you know. | 生活有隐藏费用的 |
[04:10] | Laundry room’s through the kitchen. | 洗衣房在厨房后面 |
[04:11] | Great. | 真棒 |
[04:17] | Lord, what did you do to his hair? | 天啊 你把他的头发怎么了 |
[04:19] | – I washed it. – With what? | -我洗了 -用什么洗的 |
[04:21] | Shampoo. I don’t know. That soft soap we had. | 洗发水啊 我不知道 我们的那块软皂 |
[04:24] | You brushed it, didn’t you? | 你刷了 对吧 |
[04:26] | What do you want to hear? | 你想听什么 |
[04:29] | Scotty, go upstairs and ask Lucy for a scrunchie, okay? | 小斯 去楼上找露西要个发圈 好吗 |
[04:32] | We’ll get this under control. | 我们会理顺的 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:40] | Uh, so I’m gathering black hair care is like a thing? | 黑人洗头要这么洗 |
[04:42] | It’s a science. | 这是科学 |
[04:45] | Is this a — a ghost costume, Marc? | 这是扮鬼的衣服吗 马克 |
[04:47] | No, those are our sheets. | 不 那是床单 |
[04:49] | I’ve had those since college. They were lucky. | 我上大学后就一直用 它们真走运 |
[04:51] | You have Scotty sleeping on these raggedy-ass sheets? | 你让小斯睡在这些破烂床单上吗 |
[04:53] | – Eh, he likes them. – He likes syphilis? | -他喜欢的 -他喜欢梅毒吗 |
[04:56] | Okay, yeah, no. | 好吧 不 |
[04:57] | Uh, look, I appreciate your concern and all, | 我很感激你的关心 |
[04:59] | but egyptian cottons aren’t exactly in the budget right now. | 但我们可买不起埃及棉 |
[05:02] | Fine. I have some sheets at the shop. | 好吧 我店里有一些床单 |
[05:05] | You can have them for free. | 我可以免费给你 |
[05:06] | Come and pick them up tomorrow. | 明天来拿 |
[05:08] | Did you tell Scotty he could take my scrunchie? | 你告诉小斯可以拿我的发圈吗 |
[05:10] | Thanks for asking me, mom. | 谢谢你问了我 妈妈 |
[05:12] | What do you say we go now? | 现在去怎么样 |
[05:14] | Now. Let’s go now. | 现在 我们现在走 |
[05:29] | Excuse me. Excuse me? | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[05:34] | Oh, there you are. Hi. | 你在这里啊 你好 |
[05:36] | Yes, I was wondering if this seat is taken. | 我想问问这座位有人坐没有 |
[05:38] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m actually saving it for a friend. | 对不起 我在帮朋友占着呢 |
[05:46] | Hi. It’s April, leave me a message | 你好 我是艾普莉 听到哔声后 |
[05:48] | at the sound of the beep. | 请留言 |
[05:49] | April, where are you? The service is about to start. | 艾普莉 你在哪里 仪式要开始了 |
[05:52] | I’m center-left. Well, you can’t miss me. | 我坐在中间靠左的位置 你不可能错过的 |
[05:55] | I’m wearing an enormous hat. | 我戴了一顶超大的帽子 |
[05:56] | I’m now seriously rethinking — | 我现在真的在重新考虑… |
[05:58] | Shh! No cellphones in church. | 教堂里不许打电话 |
[06:13] | – Hi. – Well, hi, there. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:14] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I need to find my sister. | 我要找我姐姐 |
[06:22] | I need to know if you’ve booked a trip for my sister recently. | 我想知道你最近是否给我姐姐预定过行程 |
[06:25] | – Her name is Savannah Davis. – And who are you? | -她叫萨瓦娜·戴维斯 -那你是谁呢 |
[06:28] | Her sister. | 她妹妹 |
[06:30] | Well, Savi’s come here for years, | 萨维来这里好几年了 |
[06:31] | But I’ve never seen you before. | 我怎么从来没见过你 |
[06:33] | Well, that’s because since the advent of the internet, | 那是因为自从有了互联网 |
[06:35] | most people use services like Expedia. | 大多数人开始上旅游网站了 |
[06:38] | But hold on — that, while convenient, | 但是 虽然方便 |
[06:40] | may deprive them of the beautiful human interaction | 他们也失去了人与人之间交流的乐趣 |
[06:43] | that you and I are having right now, Phyllis. | 而我们正在享受这种乐趣 菲莉斯 |
[06:47] | Please, just help me. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[06:48] | My boss won’t like it — privacy rights. | 我老板不允许 客户隐私 |
[06:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | I’m not the only one that works here, | 在这儿工作的可不止我一人 |
[06:57] | – so I have to check the system. – Check the system. | -所以我得查一查 -查一查 |
[07:03] | Savi did book a trip with us. | 萨维确实在我们这儿订了行程 |
[07:05] | Where, Phyllis? Where? | 哪里 菲莉斯 哪里 |
[07:06] | Australia, two years ago. | 澳大利亚 两年前订的 |
[07:09] | A getaway for her and Harry. | 她和哈利的短期旅行 |
[07:16] | So, with the reviews the way they are, | 根据评论的内容来看 |
[07:19] | I plan on being way overbooked. | 预计我们迎来疯狂的预订潮 |
[07:21] | Whoa, there he is, chef Harry Davis — | 他来了 主厨哈利·戴维斯 |
[07:24] | The man, the myth, the legend. | 英雄 神话 传说 |
[07:28] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 |
[07:30] | Ellis Boone. | 我是埃利斯·布恩 |
[07:31] | Sorry, mate. Do I — | 不好意思 哥们 我… |
[07:32] | I’m Greta’s silent partner. | 我是格里塔合伙人 不参与经营 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but now that the little lady | 但是那位大小姐 |
[07:35] | is opening a club in Paris, | 在巴黎开了个夜店 |
[07:37] | it would appear my silent days are over. | 显然我甩手掌柜的日子算是到头了 |
[07:39] | I’ll be taking care of | 以后所有前厅 |
[07:40] | all the pesky little front-of-house details. | 讨厌的各种杂务都归我管了 |
[07:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[07:43] | Uh, so this is a — is this a staff meeting? | 是在开员工会议吗 |
[07:45] | Should I have known about this? | 难道不该通知我吗 |
[07:46] | Uh, well, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[07:50] | Uh, do you see any kitchen guys here? | 你有看到其他厨工在这儿吗 |
[07:52] | Uh, no. You don’t. | 没有 一个也没有 |
[07:56] | So, I don’t know. I guess you’re good to go. | 那么 你可以走了 |
[07:58] | You can, uh, start your prep. Mince your herbs. | 你可以开始准备 配制你的小秘方 |
[08:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | I’ll, uh, ship off to work, then, shall I? | 那我就去干活了 好吧 |
[08:05] | – Okay, great. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[08:07] | That’s good stuff. | 真棒 |
[08:10] | I’ll be here if you need me, all right? | 有事就过来找我 好吧 |
[08:11] | – Excellent. – All right. | -好极了 -好的 |
[08:13] | So, guys, this is what I was thinking as far as sections… | 大伙们 关于部门我认为… |
[08:17] | Do you like solids or patterns? | 你喜欢纯色还是带图案的 |
[08:19] | Now, this one is soft. | 这块比较柔软 |
[08:22] | Marc? | 马克 |
[08:26] | – Marc! – Yo! | -马克 -嘿 |
[08:27] | “Yo”? I’m picking out your sheets? | 嘿 让我给你挑床单吗 |
[08:30] | Thanks, April. You’re awesome. | 谢谢 艾普莉 你太好了 |
[08:32] | So, that’s an online university? | 是网络大学吗 |
[08:34] | No, I meant you should be picking out your sheets. | 我意思是应该你自己来挑 |
[08:37] | I dig the ones you’re holding. | 你拿的这件就行 |
[08:39] | And you’re sure I can’t help you pay for them? | 你知道我不用帮你付钱吧 |
[08:40] | Not without money. | 没钱可不行 |
[08:43] | Why you got to do that in front of the lady? | 你为什么要在一位女士面前这么做 |
[08:44] | You’re kind of killing my game. | 你这是在捣乱 |
[08:46] | Kimmie, can you go and dust the shelves, please? | 金米 你去扫一下架子可以吗 |
[08:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[08:52] | You know I’m doing you a favor, right? | 我是在帮你 知道吗 |
[08:54] | She’s not a good girl? | 这个女孩不好吗 |
[08:55] | With the sheets! The favor’s the sheets! | 我是说床单 帮你选床单 |
[08:57] | I normally sell these for 300 bucks. | 平时这件我卖三百块 |
[09:00] | Well, that’s a racket. | 这是敲诈吗 |
[09:02] | Hey, are those cinnamon buns free? | 那儿的甜面包是免费的吗 |
[09:23] | What the — | 搞什么… |
[09:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[09:28] | What is – | 这是… |
[09:31] | What does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[09:31] | What does this mean? Was I towed? | 这什么意思 我的车被拖走了吗 |
[09:34] | Oh, you. I’m — | 你 我… |
[09:39] | Oh, for the love of god. | 我的老天啊 |
[09:40] | Did you — did you see what happened, huh? | 你看到是怎么回事了吗 |
[09:42] | You just w– you just watched them tow my car? | 你就这么看着我的车被拖走 |
[09:44] | First you take my space, and then you just — | 你先抢我车位 又眼睁睁看着 |
[09:45] | You just watch them tow my car?! | 看着我的车被拖走 |
[09:47] | What kind of a person are you? | 你这人怎么这样 |
[09:48] | I mean, w– what kind of a person am I? | 我怎么会这样 |
[09:51] | Right? I deserve this. | 好吧 我活该 |
[09:52] | That’s what’s happening. I deserve this. | 就是这样 我活该 |
[09:54] | – Get in the car. – What? | -上车 -什么 |
[09:55] | Get in the car. Look, I got — | 上车 看 |
[09:56] | I have a picture of the truck that towed your car. | 我把拖你车的卡车照下来了 |
[09:59] | So, if you get in the car — | 所以你上车 |
[09:59] | – Yeah, can I – – Hey, listen. | -我能不能… -听着 |
[10:01] | Your freak-out’s ruining my stakeout, | 你这么抓狂让我没法监视了 |
[10:03] | – so just get in the car – – Stakeout? | -所以快上车 -监视 |
[10:05] | What, are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[10:06] | Do I look like a cop? | 我像警察吗 |
[10:07] | – No. – Get in the car. | -不像 -上车 |
[10:09] | – I’m not – – Get in the car. | -我不… -上车 |
[10:10] | – Get in the car! – All right, I’m getting in! | -上车 -好吧 我上车 |
[10:12] | Crazy woman. | 疯女人 |
[10:19] | Tissues. Beignets on the dash. | 纸巾 中控上有馅饼 |
[10:23] | What are these — are these beignets from Bottega Louie? | 这是什么 路易餐厅的馅饼吗 |
[10:25] | Geez. Okay. This is a seriously catered stakeout. | 老天 好吧 边吃边监视 |
[10:29] | – Who are you watching? – My husband. My husband. | -你在监视谁 -我老公 我老公 |
[10:32] | My lying, cheating, eurotrash-screwing… | 那个谎话连篇 勾搭欧洲骚货的… |
[10:35] | – Okay. – …pig bastard of a husband. | -好吧 -混蛋老公 |
[10:38] | His mistress lives there. | 他的情人住在这里 |
[10:40] | I think. | 我觉得是 |
[10:42] | Look… | 看 |
[10:44] | Did you happen to see him when you were walking past the lobby? | 你经过大厅时有没有看到他 |
[10:51] | Oh. You mean that guy? | 你说的是那个人吗 |
[10:56] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:58] | He’s alone. He’s alone. He’s alone. | 他是一个人 一个人 一个人 |
[11:00] | Where’s your slut? Where’s your slut, daddy? | 你的骚货呢 你的骚货呢 色鬼 |
[11:03] | Come on, little slut, where are you? | 出来 小骚货 你在哪 |
[11:05] | Oh, yeah, the slut’s probably showering — | 那个骚货可能在冲澡 |
[11:07] | Post-sex rinse. | 完事后洗个澡 |
[11:12] | Sorry, yeah. Sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[11:17] | Do you want me to take you to the tow yard or what? | 还想让我带你去拖车场吗 |
[11:21] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Oh, who hung this here? | 谁把这个贴在这儿的 |
[11:31] | Uh, I did, chef. | 我贴的 主厨 |
[11:33] | Thought it might inspire you. | 我觉得会激励你 |
[11:36] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[11:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:40] | I just wanted to say what an honor… | 我想说我很荣幸… |
[11:42] | It was working with you, chef. | 能与你共事 主厨 |
[11:45] | Laurie, what — | 劳里 怎么… |
[11:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:47] | Ellis just fired me. | 埃利斯刚才解雇了我 |
[11:50] | Me, Ava, Rico, Marco, all of us — gone. | 我 艾娃 里科 马克 我们所有人 |
[11:52] | Okay, just — | 好的 先… |
[11:54] | Do not go anywhere. | 哪里也别去 |
[12:07] | I need to see you outside. | 你出来跟我谈谈 |
[12:08] | This is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[12:09] | Yeah, it’s the time. Let’s go. | 不 现在正是时候 出来 |
[12:10] | Can you not see that I’m in a meeting here? | 你看不出来我正在会客吗 |
[12:14] | So– hey. I’m Harry. | 你好 我是哈利 |
[12:16] | – Niko. – Nice to meet you, Niko. | -妮可 -很高兴认识你 妮可 |
[12:18] | Listen, I hate to interrupt your interview, | 我很不愿打断你的面试 |
[12:19] | but would you mind stepping out so Ellis | 但你介不介意出去一下 |
[12:20] | and I can talk about the menu real quick? | 这样埃利斯和我可以简单谈下菜单的事 |
[12:22] | – No problem. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[12:27] | I don’t know who the hell you think you are… | 我不知道你把自己当老几了 |
[12:28] | You don’t want to start with me like that. | 你最好不要这样跟我说话 |
[12:29] | …but you can’t just strut in here | 但你不能在我这里趾高气扬地 |
[12:30] | and fire all my staff | 解雇我所有的员工 |
[12:31] | because they’re — let me guess, what, | 就因为… 让我猜猜 |
[12:32] | they’re not hot enough? | 他们不够性感 对吗 |
[12:33] | W– h-hey, it’s not funny. | 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[12:35] | Those people helped launch this place. | 是那些人帮我把这办起来的 |
[12:37] | The launch, my friend, is over. | 建立期已经结束了 我的朋友 |
[12:39] | It’s an event that has come and gone. | 世界不断变化发展 |
[12:41] | I’m in charge of the nitty-gritty, | 我现在是负责人了 |
[12:43] | and I want more pretty-pretty. | 而我需要的是更多漂亮的面孔 |
[12:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[12:45] | Really, you talk like this in life? | 说真的 你生活中也这样说话吗 |
[12:46] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[12:48] | the only chick worth keeping | 唯一值得留下的姑娘 |
[12:49] | was that party planner who quit. | 就是那个辞职了的宴会策划人 |
[12:53] | Just a sec, love. | 稍等一下 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | Now, what was her name again? | 她叫什么名字来着 |
[12:56] | It’s, uh, Joss. | 乔斯 |
[13:01] | Ooh, now, that was a ripe piece of ass. | 那才是成熟女人的屁股呢 |
[13:06] | Greta, darling. | 格丽塔 亲爱的 |
[13:08] | No, no, no, no. It’s a fine time. | 不 时间刚刚好 |
[13:10] | No, my meeting was just on his way out the door. | 不 和我见面的人正准备出去 |
[13:20] | – You’re Karen Kim, yes? – Yes. | -你是凯伦·金吗 -是的 |
[13:22] | And this is in preparation for the stem-cell retrieval | 这是为薇薇安·亚当斯做干细胞提取 |
[13:24] | – for Vivian Adams? – That’s correct. | -做准备 -没错 |
[13:26] | The drug in the injection you’re about to receive | 将为你注射的药物 |
[13:28] | will stimulate the release of stem cells | 会刺激你的身体释放干细胞 |
[13:30] | into your bloodstream to make the retrieval process easier. | 到你的血液里 好让提取的过程更容易些 |
[13:33] | You’ll have one of these shots a day for the next five days. | 接下来的五天里你每天都会注射这种药物 |
[13:35] | Yes, I know. Thank you. | 是的 我知道 谢谢你 |
[13:37] | Have your address and insurance changed? | 你的地址和保险信息有变化吗 |
[13:39] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | Your emergency contact is down here | 这里写的你的紧急联络人 |
[13:41] | as Savannah Davis — is that correct? | 是萨瓦娜·戴维斯 对吗 |
[13:48] | Hey, thanks for sitting for Scotty this morning. | 谢谢你今早照看小斯 |
[13:51] | It really gave me a chance to help Marc out with some things. | 让我可以有时间帮马克做点事 |
[13:53] | Now, there is a guy who can use all the help he can get. | 现在总算有个人可以物尽其用了 |
[13:57] | I think uncle Marc’s cool. | 我觉得马克叔叔挺酷的 |
[13:58] | “Uncle Marc”? | “马克叔叔” |
[14:00] | Yeah, he’s not technically your… | 是啊 他其实不是你的… |
[14:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | I don’t see why you have a problem with him. | 我不知道你为什么不喜欢他 |
[14:06] | No, I don’t. I like him. He’s cool uncle Marc. | 不 我没有 我挺喜欢他 酷马克叔叔 |
[14:14] | Anyway, since you did, in fact, babysit, | 总之 既然你做了 照顾宝宝的事 |
[14:18] | I feel it’s only right if I — if I pay you. | 我觉得我应该… 应该付你酬劳 |
[14:22] | Pay me? He’s my brother. | 付我酬劳 他是我弟弟 |
[14:25] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[14:27] | Luc– | 露西… |
[14:31] | So, how long you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[14:34] | Almost 10 years. | 快十年了 |
[14:36] | When did he start cheating? | 他什么时候开始在外面偷情的 |
[14:39] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[14:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:41] | S-sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:43] | Oh, make a right here. | 在这里右转 |
[14:47] | You know, can I… | 我可以… |
[14:50] | No, forget it. | 不 还是算了 |
[14:52] | Go. | 说吧 |
[14:52] | Why do you stay? | 为什么不离婚 |
[14:54] | Money. | 为了钱 |
[14:56] | Eh, not his money… | 不是他的钱… |
[14:58] | My money. My money. | 我的钱 我的钱 |
[15:01] | – Oh. Well, then — – If I | -那么… -如果 |
[15:02] | don’t have proof of his horny little habits, | 我没有他偷情的证据的话 |
[15:04] | then I’m gonna have to pay him half of my net worth. | 那我就得把净资产的一半都给他 |
[15:07] | And that is not happening. It is not happening. | 那是不可能的 不可能的事 |
[15:11] | Not after the 20 years I’ve spent building my brand. | 我花了二十年来建立自己的品牌 |
[15:14] | – Your brand? – Yeah. | -你的品牌 -是的 |
[15:19] | Stop the train. You are not… | 停下 你该不是… |
[15:23] | Yes, you are! | 是的 你是 |
[15:24] | Calista Raines?! | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[15:26] | If you tweet this, I’ll kill you. | 如果你发推特的话 我会杀了你 |
[15:27] | Oh, my god! I knew I recognized you! | 天呐 我知道我认出你了 |
[15:30] | I — Calista frickin’ Raines. | 我… 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[15:32] | Do you know that you are, like, | 知道吗 你是我的 |
[15:33] | one of my favorite designers of all time? | 一直以来最喜欢的设计师之一 |
[15:36] | I think I have four knock-offs of yours. | 我有四套你服装的仿品 |
[15:38] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:40] | You’re just — you’re really expensive. | 你的衣服 实在是太贵了 |
[15:41] | What is a fashion force like you doing driving around | 哪个时尚偶像会像你这样开着车到处跑 |
[15:43] | following your own husband? | 跟踪你自己的丈夫 |
[15:45] | You’re fabulous. | 你那么优秀 |
[15:46] | W– you just hire a P.I. or something. | 为什么不雇个私家侦探什么的呢 |
[15:48] | Yeah, well, Luca sniffs them out | 是啊 卢卡会发现他们 |
[15:50] | and pays them twice as much to back off, so… | 而且付双倍钱赶他们走 所以… |
[15:52] | Well, you could at least cut down on your stakeout time | 至少你可以用那个”找到我的手机”软件 |
[15:55] | by doing that “Find my iphone” thing. | 减少你的跟踪时间 |
[15:57] | – More. – Are you serious right now? | -详细说 -你说真的吗 |
[15:59] | It’s basically a tracking device. | 那基本上是个跟踪装置 |
[16:00] | You just install it on his cellphone | 你只需把它装在他的手机上 |
[16:02] | and you have cheater GPS — it tells you where he is. | 就可以定位那个骗子 知道他在哪里了 |
[16:05] | You’re a little frickin’ genius! | 你可真是个小天才 |
[16:07] | – Well, I’m a little crazy. – You? Please. | -我有点疯狂 -你吗 得了吧 |
[16:09] | I’ve had nine coffees | 今天我在车里 |
[16:10] | and three meals in the car today. | 喝了九杯咖啡 吃了三顿饭 |
[16:12] | Please, I know how this must look. | 我知道我现在什么样子 |
[16:14] | No, no, believe me, I get it. | 不 相信我 我理解 |
[16:16] | Spending your life on the trail of somebody | 一辈子都在跟踪某个人 |
[16:18] | who doesn’t want to be found — mm, I get it. | 那个人不想被你找到 我理解 |
[16:24] | I fell in love with my sister’s ex-husband, | 我爱上了我姐姐的前夫 |
[16:27] | And, uh, two weeks ago, she saw us kissing on the beach, | 两周前 她看见我们俩在海滩亲吻 |
[16:29] | disowned me, and split. | 她不认我了 而且离开了 |
[16:30] | So, I’ve been trying to track her down ever since. | 从那开始我一直在找寻她的行踪 |
[16:33] | I’ve always wanted a sister. | 我一直希望有个姐姐 |
[16:36] | Must be hard to lose one. | 失去她一定很难过 |
[16:41] | Well, thank you for saying that and only that. | 谢谢你能这么说 而且没说别的 |
[16:46] | Okay. Looks like we’re here. | 好了 看来我们到了 |
[16:54] | Hey, listen, I hope that this | 听我说 我希望这 |
[16:56] | isn’t too f-forward or anything, but it’s — | 不会太唐突或什么的 不过这… |
[16:59] | It’s not every day that I get ubered around by | 遇到一个世界闻名的设计师这种事 |
[17:01] | a world-famous designer whose clothes | 不是每天都会发生的事 |
[17:02] | I would literally kill for. | 而且你的衣服我超喜欢 |
[17:04] | I just — I’m an event planner. | 我是… 我是个活动策划人 |
[17:06] | That’s my card. I don’t know if — | 这是我的名片 不知道是否能… |
[17:08] | Well, I-I have a guy, but I’ll — I’ll keep it. | 我自己有人 但我还是收下吧 |
[17:11] | Cool. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Buh-bye. | 再见 |
[17:17] | Who’s making this crap?! | 这堆垃圾是谁做的 |
[17:21] | I-is this ’cause the fish market was out of oysters? | 这是因为鱼市的牡蛎卖完了吗 |
[17:23] | No, Phil, it is not. | 不 菲尔 不是 |
[17:28] | So, you really want to do this in front of your people? | 你真的想当着员工的面跟我谈吗 |
[17:31] | What are we doing, Ellis? | 我们要干什么 埃利斯 |
[17:35] | You know what, guys? Let’s just clear out. | 伙计们 咱们把这里收拾收拾 |
[17:37] | Okay, h-h-hop to it. Let’s go. | 快点 咱们走 |
[17:41] | It’s not your restaurant, Harry. It’s mine. | 这不是你的餐馆 哈利 这是我的 |
[17:44] | And it’s Greta’s — the woman who hired me, yeah? | 也是格里塔的 是她雇的我吧 |
[17:47] | Yeah, not so much. | 不算是吧 |
[17:48] | You see, ever since you stole Scott Trosman’s fiance, | 自从你撬走斯科特·特斯曼的未婚妻 |
[17:50] | he no longer wanted anything to do with this place. | 他就再也不想回到这个伤心地 |
[17:54] | So, he sold me his shares. | 所以他把他的股份都卖给我了 |
[17:55] | I now own 65% of this restaurant. | 我现在拥有这家餐厅65%的股份 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:01] | Thick with irony, isn’t it? | 充满了讽刺的意味 是吧 |
[18:03] | Anyway, back to our roles. | 继续说咱们的规矩 |
[18:05] | I’m the owner. I’m out there. | 我是这的主人 我在外面看场 |
[18:07] | Like Paco the dishwasher, | 而你就像洗碗工帕克一样 |
[18:09] | you work back here. | 在这后面工作 |
[18:12] | You are not the face of this establishment. | 你不是这家店的门面 |
[18:14] | People do not come here to see you. | 人们光顾可不是为了来看你 |
[18:15] | They come with their smartphones at the ready | 他们总是死死攥着自己的智能手机 |
[18:17] | hoping beyond pathetic hope | 抱着那么一丝可怜的期待 |
[18:19] | to catch a glimpse of Greta Jager and that’s it. | 希望能够撇到格里塔·雅格 仅此而已 |
[18:22] | So, from now on, know your role. | 所以从现在开始 你要搞清楚自己的地位 |
[18:25] | Do not come barging into my office. | 别再闯到我的办公室里 |
[18:27] | Do not come out onto my floor. Just cook or just quit. | 甚至别上到我那一层 好好做菜不然就滚蛋 |
[18:31] | It’s up to you. | 随便你 |
[18:38] | Joss, you home? | 乔斯 你在家吗 |
[18:40] | I’m in the john. | 我在厕所里 |
[18:58] | Oh, my God, you are not gonna believe who I met today. | 我的天 你不会相信我今天遇到了谁 |
[19:05] | What is it? What’s that? | 这是什么 怎么了 |
[19:08] | A postcard from Savi. | 萨维寄的明信片 |
[19:14] | What does it say? | 上面说了什么 |
[19:15] | Alive, well, in Italy. | 在意大利活得好好的 |
[19:20] | That’s it? | 就说了这个 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是啊 就说了这个 |
[19:24] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[19:27] | – No. – Give it to me. | -不 -给我 |
[19:28] | – Joss. – Karen, let me see it. | -乔斯 -凯伦 让我看看 |
[19:32] | “Alive, fine, In italy. | “在意大利活得好好的 |
[19:38] | Don’t tell Joss.” | 不要告诉乔斯” |
[19:48] | You want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[19:49] | No. | 不想 |
[19:59] | Okay, hold on. I’m coming. | 等等 马上来了 |
[20:03] | Scotty bit a kid. | 小斯咬了一个孩子 |
[20:04] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | I got a call from the school, | 学校给我打电话 |
[20:06] | I have an appointment with the principal later, | 我过会儿要去和校长见面 |
[20:07] | and he sounded pissed. | 他听上去很生气 |
[20:09] | I mean, apparently this is a really big deal. | 这显然应该算是很严重的事 |
[20:10] | He can get suspended. | 他可能会被停课 |
[20:11] | What school? | 什么学校 |
[20:12] | Cross Bridge Elementary. | 横桥小学 |
[20:13] | That is one of L.A.’s worst schools! | 这是洛杉矶最差的学校之一 |
[20:15] | Well, it’s in the trailer-park district. | 那地方就在拖车公园附近 |
[20:17] | Well, you couldn’t have found a better park? | 你找不到更好的公园了吗 |
[20:18] | Well, there aren’t as many RV communities | 比佛利山庄的房车团体 |
[20:20] | in Beverly Hills as one would think. | 不像你想象中的那么多 |
[20:21] | Well, did you even research the school at all? | 你有没有查过这所学校的信息 |
[20:23] | I Yelped it! | 我上点评网搜过的 |
[20:24] | You — | 你… |
[20:26] | Hey, I’m doing the best I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[20:27] | Are you really, Marc? | 真的吗 马克 |
[20:29] | I mean, ’cause to me, it seems like | 因为在我看来 |
[20:30] | you are doing the bare minimum. | 你好像几乎没干什么 |
[20:32] | You are hitting on sales girls. | 你勾搭销售女郎 |
[20:33] | Scotty’s sleeping on holey sheets. | 让小斯睡在破床单上 |
[20:35] | He’s running around the neighborhood with lunatic hair. | 他整天顶着个鸡窝头跑来跑去 |
[20:37] | He is probably getting picked on, | 说不定别人都在欺负他 |
[20:39] | which is probably why he bit. | 所以他才会咬人 |
[20:41] | This isn’t happening. | 不是这样的 |
[20:43] | But it is. It’s happening and it’s real. | 但就是这样 的确就这么发生了 |
[20:45] | And you are gonna have to start thinking about things | 你不得不想想该怎么做 |
[20:47] | in terms of what’s best for Scotty. | 才能对斯科特最好了 |
[20:49] | How do you think I have been thinking about things? | 你为什么觉得我应该想这种事 |
[20:52] | ‘Cause this situation | 因为这种情况 |
[20:53] | is miles away from what’s best for me. | 对我来说可一点都不好 |
[20:55] | Well, welcome to parenting. | 欢迎来到父母的世界 |
[20:56] | Jump on in. Water’s warm. | 快来吧 洗澡水都给你暖好了 |
[20:59] | You know the only reason we’re here at all | 你知道我们之所以在这里 |
[21:01] | is because you reached out to my sister | 是因为你联系了我妹妹 |
[21:02] | and you asked her for help. | 让她帮你的忙 |
[21:06] | And really, that’s all I was asking from you. | 我其实也只要求了你这么点事 |
[21:09] | Okay, Marc — | 好吧 马克 |
[21:10] | No, no, no. You know, I-I don’t think I need to take any more | 不不不 我觉得我没必要再听你 |
[21:12] | self-righteous crap from a woman | 说些自以为是的废话 |
[21:13] | who can’t get her own daughter to look at her. | 你自己的女儿都不愿意跟你交流 |
[21:16] | So, yeah, good luck with your kid who hates you. | 祝你和恨你的女儿相处愉快 |
[21:18] | Scotty and I will be on our way. | 斯科特的事我们能自己解决 |
[21:26] | I need — I need to speak with the hotel manager. | 我…我要和酒店经理谈谈 |
[21:29] | Uh, ci sei? Direttore, bravissimo. | 什么 我说经理[意大利语] |
[21:32] | Sto cercando Savannah Davis. Davis — “D” — pronto. | 我找萨瓦娜·戴维斯 戴开头[意大利语] |
[21:38] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[21:40] | Why don’t you take a break? | 你为什么不休息一下 |
[21:42] | I can’t go hiking with you right now, Karen. | 我现在没法和你去爬山 凯伦 |
[21:43] | You’ve been through the whole list. | 名单上所有的酒店你都打过电话了 |
[21:46] | Unknown number. | 未知号码 |
[21:47] | Here we go. Hello? | 你好 |
[21:49] | Bastard’s on the move. | 那混蛋开始行动了 |
[21:50] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[21:51] | It’s Calista. | 我是卡莉斯塔 |
[21:53] | Oh, my God, hi. | 天哪 你好 |
[21:54] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[21:55] | I hacked the system. | 我黑进了系统 |
[21:57] | – What? – I hacked the system. | -什么 -我黑进了系统 |
[21:58] | I did th– uh, the “Find the phone” thingy. | 我用那什么”寻找我的手机”功能 |
[22:01] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[22:02] | Yes! I’m looking at his car now. | 有用 我正看着他开车的路线 |
[22:04] | It’s going north on Flower. | 他正顺着花街一路往北 |
[22:06] | I’m telling you, he’s going to that | 我告诉你 他绝对是 |
[22:07] | little cheesy hotel that he likes. | 去那家他钟爱的俗气旅馆 |
[22:09] | I’m picking you up. I need your help. | 我来接你 我需要你来帮忙 |
[22:11] | Just tell me where you live. | 告诉我你住哪 |
[22:12] | Okay, okay. Just — | 行行行 你… |
[22:13] | You need to take a breath before you drive. | 你开车之前先冷静一下 |
[22:14] | I’m texting you the address right now. | 我马上把地址发给你 |
[22:33] | Hey. It’s Karen. | 我是凯伦 |
[22:35] | Want some company? | 需要人陪吗 |
[22:46] | Have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[22:48] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[23:01] | Can I get you somethin’? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[23:03] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:05] | I — I just wanted to come by and say that I’m sorry. | 我… 我只是想来告诉你我很抱歉 |
[23:09] | Things have been rough between me and Lucy, as you know, | 你也知道我和露西最近关系有点僵 |
[23:12] | and I’m not handling it very well. | 而且我处理得不太好 |
[23:15] | I am tense and I’m judgey — | 我又紧张又爱评判别人 |
[23:18] | Are these the sheets I got you?! | 这是我送你的床单吗 |
[23:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:24] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:26] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[23:28] | I wasn’t prepared for all this, April. | 我还没准备好 艾普莉 |
[23:30] | I mean, I used to have Scotty for like three hours at a time. | 我过去经常跟小斯一相处就是三个小时 |
[23:34] | You know, we’d hit up the zoo or — or catch a movie, | 我们去过动物园 也去看过电影 |
[23:36] | and then I’d drop him off. | 然后我把他送回家 |
[23:39] | I mean, I love the kid, but — | 我爱这个孩子 但是 |
[23:40] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱他 |
[23:42] | This is not how I live my life. | 这不是我该有的生活 |
[23:45] | I’m the guy who has nothing, owes nothing. | 我一无所有 也不亏欠别人什么 |
[23:47] | That’s not the log-line for a dad. | 那不是衡量一个父亲的标准 |
[23:50] | So, what do you want to do? | 那你想怎么办 |
[23:51] | I don’t know. I didn’t ask for this. | 我不知道 我不想过这种生活 |
[23:54] | Well, you took it. | 可你已经接受了啊 |
[23:55] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t have. | 可能我不该接受的 |
[23:56] | Maybe I should just call Miranda and tell her, | 可能我应该打给米兰达 告诉她 |
[23:57] | “Look, you know, I’m sorry. | “我很抱歉 |
[23:58] | You got to come home.” | 你必须回家了” |
[23:59] | What do you say I help you? | 我帮你怎么样 |
[24:03] | Not criticize and control you, | 不是批评 也不是控制你 |
[24:06] | But actually try and help you. | 而是真正地帮助你 |
[24:11] | I’m not psyched about meeting that principal. | 我对见那个校长一点也不感觉兴奋 |
[24:14] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[24:16] | Thank you, God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:18] | I happen to be very good with principals. | 碰巧我跟校长关系很好 |
[24:20] | I don’t doubt it. | 我对此深信不疑 |
[24:26] | Harry, please, just call me or the restaurant | 哈利 一听到留言就给我或者餐厅 |
[24:28] | – as soon as you get this. – All right, everyone, listen up. | -打个电话 -好了各位 听好了 |
[24:31] | Big night tonight. | 今晚是个重要的夜晚 |
[24:32] | My friend Joe Zee is coming in with an entourage | 我的朋友乔西要和好莱坞球员的 |
[24:34] | of Hollywood players and the like, | 一个随行人员一起过来 |
[24:36] | so I want perfection. | 所以我希望今晚一切都能很完美 |
[24:38] | Where is Harry? | 哈利在哪儿 |
[24:40] | He hasn’t — He hasn’t shown. | 他还没来 |
[24:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[24:42] | No, sir, I am not. | 不是的 先生 我没有 |
[24:43] | Well, call him! | 给他打电话啊 |
[24:44] | I-I-I just did. | 我刚打完 |
[24:45] | – Call him again. – Okay. | -再给他打一遍 -好的 |
[24:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[25:41] | 明晚必胜 这是你应得的 爱你的 乔斯 | |
[25:52] | Come on in. Don’t be shy. | 来吧 别害羞 |
[25:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:57] | Soothing aromatherapy | 舒缓的香薰 |
[25:59] | and a manicure kit. | 和一套修指甲的工具 |
[26:01] | How did you know? My nails are a mess. | 你怎么知道的 我的指甲都一团糟了 |
[26:03] | When things get real, it’s the first thing to go. | 这是首先要做的 |
[26:07] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[26:09] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[26:10] | I feel like something from the future. | 我感觉像是来自未来 |
[26:12] | Although in the future | 虽然未来 |
[26:13] | everything will probably be wireless. | 一切都可能变成无线的 |
[26:15] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[26:17] | So, why are you here? | 所以 你来这干什么 |
[26:19] | You get right to it. | 你好直接啊 |
[26:20] | Life’s too short. Screw the pretenses. | 人生苦短 远离虚伪吧 |
[26:22] | I have been thinking about you a lot, | 我一直在想你 |
[26:24] | and my day happened to get free. | 而且我今天碰巧休班 |
[26:29] | Today was supposed to be my monthly spa day | 今天本应该是我每月一次 |
[26:32] | with my best friend, Savi. | 跟我最好的朋友萨维去泡温泉的日子 |
[26:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[26:35] | She fled the country. | 她离开了这个国家 |
[26:38] | Without so much as a goodbye or an explanation, either, | 甚至都没说声再见 也没有任何解释 |
[26:41] | leaving me to fear her kidnapped or dead or worse. | 我担心她会被绑架会死掉 或者更糟 |
[26:43] | What’s worse than dead? | 还有比死更糟的事吗 |
[26:45] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[26:46] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[26:47] | I’m pissed off. | 我很生气 |
[26:49] | I’m not the one that hurt her. | 我又没伤害她 |
[26:50] | I didn’t kiss her ex-husband. | 又不是我亲了她的前夫 |
[26:52] | – Who did? – Her sister. | -那是谁亲的 -她妹妹 |
[26:55] | So, she’s hurt and she’s mad and embarrassed. | 所以 她受了伤 又生气又尴尬 |
[26:58] | I get it. But she knew I was going through some stuff, too, | 我明白 但是她知道我也很煎熬 |
[27:01] | and not a word from her for two weeks. | 两个星期了 一点她的消息都没有 |
[27:04] | Two weeks of unanswered calls | 两个星期没人接电话 |
[27:05] | and e-mails and texts, | 邮件和短信都没有 |
[27:07] | not to mention the sleepless nights. | 更不要说那些不眠之夜了 |
[27:10] | She was supposed to be my family. | 她本该是我的家人 |
[27:13] | I didn’t move to Boston with a guy | 我之前没有跟一个男人搬去波士顿 |
[27:15] | Because she was my family. | 就是因为她是我的家人 |
[27:18] | Were you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 |
[27:20] | No. | 没有 |
[27:21] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[27:22] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be burdening you with this. | 对不起 我不该向你吐这些苦水 |
[27:25] | Okay, the last thing that you are is a burden. | 才不会呢 |
[27:28] | – But… – But? | -但是 -但是 |
[27:30] | But it sounds like your friend has had a hard blow | 但听上去好像你的朋友受了重创 |
[27:34] | and is taking some time for herself. | 需要一段时间来消化 |
[27:36] | What’s so bad about that? | 那有什么不好的呢 |
[27:38] | Look, when I get angry like you are — | 当我像你一样这么生气的时候 |
[27:40] | You get angry? | 你会生气 |
[27:41] | Hard to believe, I know. | 难以置信吧 我知道 |
[27:43] | But when I do, | 但是当我生气的时候 |
[27:45] | I usually end up realizing that | 我最后通常都会意识到 |
[27:47] | underneath all that anger, I’m really just scared. | 我之所以生气 实际上是因为害怕 |
[27:55] | So, what are you scared of, Karen? | 所以 你在害怕什么 凯伦 |
[28:08] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[28:09] | I’m looking. | 我在找了 |
[28:12] | I don’t see him. Are you sure this is the place? | 我没看到他 你确定是这个地方吗 |
[28:14] | No, I-I’m not parking. Not parking, not parking. | 不 我不停车 不停车 |
[28:16] | Go away. Yes, it is the place. | 走开 是的 就是这个地方 |
[28:18] | Look — his — his cell is tracking here. | 他的手机定位在这里 |
[28:20] | He’s — he’s there. | 他在那儿 |
[28:21] | Just keep looking. | 接着找 |
[28:22] | Okay, I’m looking. | 好的 我在找呢 |
[28:24] | Okay, I’m — thank you for doing this. | 谢谢你能这么做 |
[28:27] | Oh, please, this is the greatest distraction | 这是我悲哀的生活中 |
[28:29] | From my very sad life. | 最棒的消遣了 |
[28:31] | Okay. Not him. Not him. | 好吧 不是他 不是他 |
[28:34] | Very cute guy, but not him. | 好可爱的男生 不过不是他 |
[28:39] | Oh, God, it’s him. | 天哪 是他 |
[28:41] | It’s him? Who’s he with? | 是他吗 他跟谁在一起 |
[28:43] | Is he with the — the — | 他是不是跟 |
[28:45] | the woman with the ostrich legs, | 一个长着鸵鸟腿的 |
[28:47] | the blond girl? | 金发女孩在一起 |
[28:49] | – I think he’s alone. – Crap! | -我想他是一个人 -我靠 |
[28:51] | Oh, no, no, no, wait. | 不 不 等一下 |
[28:52] | The waiter just brought him two champagnes. | 服务员给他上了两杯香槟 |
[28:54] | So, he’s meeting someone. | 所以 他是要见某个人 |
[28:56] | Or he’s thirsty or celebratory. | 或者他口渴了 或者他很高兴 |
[28:59] | I’m sure he’s gonna stick his tongue down her throat | 我确信她一到那里 他要把他的舌头 |
[29:01] | As soon as she gets there, ’cause that’s how classy he is. | 伸进她的喉咙里 因为他很擅长这个 |
[29:04] | So, just get ready to snap a photo. | 所以 准备好拍照吧 |
[29:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! I got this covered. | 好了 好了 我自己能行 |
[29:16] | Those are ostrich legs, aren’t they? That is so weird. | 那是鸵鸟腿吗 好奇怪 |
[29:19] | She’s there? | 她在那里了 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该是她 |
[29:22] | Yeah. He’s getting up. | 是她 他起身了 |
[29:24] | She’s walking over. | 她走过去了 |
[29:25] | I got him, that scum-sucker. | 这人渣终于被我发现了 |
[29:28] | I got him. I finally got him. | 抓到他了 我终于抓到他了 |
[29:33] | I think it’s a European number. | 感觉是个欧洲的电话号 |
[29:34] | It’s — it’s — I think it’s Italy. | 我觉得是意大利的 |
[29:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[29:36] | No, no. J– Joss? | 别啊 乔斯 |
[29:38] | Savi, I can’t hear you. Can you hear me? Hello? | 萨维 我听不见 你听得到吗 喂 |
[29:41] | Wait, hello, savi? Please don’t hang up. I can’t hear you yet. | 等下 萨维 别挂 我听不见 |
[29:43] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[29:44] | – Shoot. Hello? – Yes, hello. | -该死 -你好 |
[29:47] | This is the manager of Luna Hotel Baglioni. | 我是巴格里奥尼卢纳酒店的经理 |
[29:51] | The woman you are looking for was here, | 你要找的人曾入住这里 |
[29:53] | but she left a week ago. | 但她一星期前就走了 |
[29:55] | I don’t know where she go. I’m sorry. | 我不知道她去哪里了 抱歉 |
[29:57] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[29:59] | Joss?! Joss! | 乔斯 乔斯 |
[30:01] | – Hi. I’m… – Joss, what’s happening? | -我刚才 -乔斯 怎么回事 |
[30:03] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m here. | 对不起 对不起 我在呢 |
[30:04] | I’m having a heart attack over here. | 这在这边都快心脏病发作了 |
[30:06] | Joss, did you get the photo? | 乔斯 你照到照片了吗 |
[30:19] | I thought this was a restaurant. | 这里不是个饭店吗 |
[30:20] | That’s weird, ’cause there’s no food. | 好奇怪 怎么没上菜 |
[30:24] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[30:25] | Can you just check on our order, please? | 你能催一下我们点的餐吗 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:29] | I am so sorry, everyone. Really, I am. | 真的很抱歉 大家 真心抱歉 |
[30:32] | The restaurant biz, you know? | 餐馆生意太火了 |
[30:34] | This is not rare, okay? Rare is bloody. | 这才不是一分熟 一分熟是有血丝的 |
[30:36] | Does this look bloody? How are you gonna un-cook that? | 这里有血丝吗 这可怎么再处理 |
[30:39] | Sorry I’m late, folks. Let’s do this. | 对不起我来晚了 开始吧 |
[30:40] | What’s going out, Phil? | 都缺什么 菲尔 |
[30:41] | – Everything. I don’t know. – Okay, big breath. | -全都缺 不知道 -好吧 深呼吸 |
[30:43] | I’ve got this. I got it. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[30:44] | Ellis was on a rampage earlier. | 埃利斯之前发飙了 |
[30:46] | He’s out there with a table of six V.I.P.s. | 他现在和六位贵宾坐在外边 |
[30:48] | If I were you, I’d steer clear. | 我要是你 我会躲着他 |
[30:49] | V.I.P.s you say. | 你刚才说贵宾 |
[30:52] | Who are they? | 都是谁 |
[30:56] | Sorry for the wait, folks. | 抱歉 大伙久等了 |
[30:57] | Good, good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[30:58] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[31:00] | Thank god. I was going to fall over. | 谢天谢地 我要饿晕了 |
[31:02] | I was personally making some off-the-menu dishes. | 我亲自做了些菜单上没有的菜 |
[31:05] | Okay, we have roast beet salad with horseradish | 这里有烤甜菜沙拉蘸辣根酱 |
[31:07] | and salmon roe on brioche toast | 三文鱼籽奶油吐司 |
[31:09] | and seared scallop with carrot olive oil | 烤鲜贝浇橄榄油 |
[31:11] | and citrus tapenade. Please, enjoy. | 柑橘鳀鱼酱 请慢用 |
[31:13] | All right, we got it. Thank you. | 好 知道了 谢谢 |
[31:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:23] | I have to say, this dish is everything. | 不得不说 这道菜太完美了 |
[31:26] | I mean, it’s… it’s innovative. It’s whimsical. | 很有新意 创意十足 |
[31:29] | It’s flavor times flavor. | 味道层次丰富 |
[31:31] | Thank you. Thank you. You’re just as descriptive | 谢谢 谢谢 你本人和在《全力以赴》里 |
[31:33] | in real life as you are on “All on the Line.” | 一样善于言辞 |
[31:36] | You don’t watch my show. | 你才没有看我的节目 |
[31:37] | Oh, please. Are you kidding? It’s major. | 拜托 你在开玩笑吗 很火的 |
[31:42] | I think I’m falling over again. | 我要爱上你了 |
[31:44] | I mean, you’re smart, you’re talented, and you’re handsome. | 你这么聪明 有才 英俊 |
[31:46] | Seriously, Ellis, you should make it an open kitchen. | 真的 埃利斯 你应该改成开放式厨房 |
[31:50] | It’s a shame not to be able to watch him all night. | 不能整晚都看见他真是太可惜了 |
[31:51] | I-I couldn’t possibly work | 有您这等美丽的女子 |
[31:53] | all distracted by beautiful ladies such as yourself. | 我怎能专心工作呢 |
[31:55] | It’s just… | 简直 |
[31:56] | Please, enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[32:01] | Well, can’t you make room in the class for one more kid? | 班里真的一个孩子都收不下了吗 |
[32:05] | He’s very small. | 他可很小哦 |
[32:08] | O-okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:09] | Oh, my god! I am so sorry! | 天啊 太对不起了 |
[32:11] | I know I was supposed to meet you at church yesterday. | 我知道本来说好昨天去教堂见你的 |
[32:13] | Things have been so crazy. | 最近事情好乱 |
[32:16] | Honey, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[32:20] | Do I fall out? | 我是不是落单了 |
[32:23] | Of the group? | 被组织抛弃了 |
[32:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:27] | Without Savi, do I fall out? | 萨维不在 我是不是落单了 |
[32:31] | I’m afraid with her gone, our friendship will fade. | 我怕她走了以后我们的友谊就淡了 |
[32:35] | She was the glue, the one who brought me in. | 是她带我进来 把我们凝聚在一起 |
[32:38] | And I know Joss is like your sister. | 我知道你和乔斯好得像姐妹 |
[32:40] | Oh, my god, come here. You are spinning out. | 天啊 过来 你在乱想 |
[32:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:46] | Freakin’ postcard. | 破明信片 |
[32:48] | Right?! What was that?! | 是吧 到底怎么回事 |
[32:50] | I can’t even. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[32:52] | Listen to me, Savi or no Savi, you are my sister, too. | 听我说 萨维在不在 你也是我的姐妹 |
[32:57] | I may miss things because of Lucy, | 因为露西我可能会错过一些事 |
[32:59] | But you are never falling out of anything. | 但是你没有被抛下 |
[33:01] | And our friendship better not fade, because I need you. | 我们的友谊可不能消失 因为我需要你 |
[33:04] | I need, like, six therapists right now. | 我现在大概需要六个心理治疗师 |
[33:07] | – What’s going on? – My daughter isn’t talking to me. | -发生什么了 -我女儿不理我 |
[33:10] | And I seem to have adopted a third child | 我还领养了第三个孩子似的 一个32岁 |
[33:12] | in the form of a migrating 32-year-old man. | 但心理年龄只有三岁的男人 |
[33:18] | I think I may have an idea. | 不过我可能有办法 |
[33:20] | on how to fix everything, though. | 解决这些事 |
[33:22] | Can I run it by you? | 能讲给你听吗 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:30] | – It’s fine. – No, I’m really sorry. | -没事的 -不 真的对不起 |
[33:32] | It’s really fine. Can I have another one of these? | 真的没事 能再来一杯吗 |
[33:35] | I really thought it was my sister. | 我真的以为是我姐姐 |
[33:37] | Right. Yes. Let’s talk about that. | 对 我们说说这事吧 |
[33:39] | Let’s talk about that. So what’s… | 我们说说这事吧 |
[33:41] | What’s his name, again? Harry? | 他叫什么名字来着 哈利吗 |
[33:42] | – Harry. – Harry. | -哈利 -哈利 |
[33:43] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[33:45] | Oh, yeah. | 爱 |
[33:46] | Well, did she? | 她也爱过他吗 |
[33:48] | – Who? – Your sister. | -谁 -你姐 |
[33:50] | Well, he was her husband. | 他是她丈夫啊 |
[33:52] | Yeah, she cheated on him, she dumped him, | 她劈腿了 然后甩了他 |
[33:54] | and she left him for dead, so to me, | 任他自生自灭 所以在我看来 |
[33:56] | she sounds like she’s not worth the sturm and drang. | 她这种人不值得你费心 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I don’t know what that means. | 我听不懂 |
[34:00] | It means stop being so hard on yourself. | 意思是不要对自己太严苛了 |
[34:03] | So what? She caught you in a “Here to eternity” moment | 怎么了 她不就是撞见你和她前夫 |
[34:06] | with her ex. | 沙滩热吻吗 |
[34:07] | While my fiance was waiting for me at the altar. | 与此同时我的未婚夫在圣坛等着我 |
[34:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:15] | Well, this Harry must be | 这位哈利 |
[34:16] | something pretty special, then, right? | 一定很特别 对吗 |
[34:19] | He is. He’s the one. | 的确 他就是我的真命天子 |
[34:22] | I just wish that I could work through | 我只是想先处理完 |
[34:25] | all this horrible ugly stuff so that I can get to | 这些糟糕的破事 这样才能去 |
[34:28] | the beautiful thing that I know I have waiting for me. | 迎接等待着我的幸福 |
[34:30] | – Just do it. – How? | -那就面对吧 -怎么面对 |
[34:33] | I have an idea. Okay, I’m her. | 我有个办法 假装我是她 |
[34:36] | I’m your sister. Tell me. | 我是你姐姐 告诉我 |
[34:38] | – What are you talking about? – Tell me. | -你在说什么 -告诉我 |
[34:39] | Tell me what you want to say. | 跟我说你想要说什么 |
[34:40] | – I’m — I’m her. Savi. – Let me get the e-mail. | -我 我就是她 萨维 -我先看看邮件 |
[34:42] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:43] | No, no e-mail. No e-mail. | 不要看邮件 不要看邮件 |
[34:44] | Joss, just say it. Just say it. Say it. | 乔斯 说出来 说出来 |
[34:45] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to say. | 我不知道我该说什么 |
[34:46] | – “Savi.” “Savi.” – Okay. | -萨维 萨维 -好吧 |
[34:49] | Savi. | 萨维 |
[34:51] | I need you not to hate me. | 我希望你别再恨我了 |
[34:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:55] | Because I can’t live with that. | 因为我受不了这种感觉 |
[34:57] | – Of course you can. Next. – No, I can’t. | -你当然可以 继续 -不 真的不行 |
[34:59] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[35:01] | You can, Joss. You can. | 你可以的 乔斯 你可以的 |
[35:03] | It’ll be uncomfortable, it’ll suck, | 会感到不舒服 会不爽 |
[35:07] | and you’ll feel loss — but you can live with it. | 而且会觉得失去了什么 但你可以活下去 |
[35:13] | Unless you want to live without Harry. | 除非你想离开哈利 |
[35:20] | Everyone’s glass is full? Here’s to you, chef. | 大家酒杯都满了吗 敬你的 大厨 |
[35:24] | Here’s to Google. | 应该敬谷歌 |
[35:25] | Without it, I wouldn’t have known that Joe Q from — | 没有它 我就不会知道那位乔栖 |
[35:27] | – Joe Zee. – It’s Joe Zee? | -乔西 -是乔西吗 |
[35:29] | – Zee. – Joe Zee — from my ass. | -西 -我就不会知道乔西 |
[35:31] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[35:34] | Can I see you? | 我能 跟你谈谈吗 |
[35:36] | Please? | 拜托 |
[35:39] | Well, I’m in a meeting. | 我在开会呢 |
[35:42] | Joe just called, and apparently the Sundance Channel | 乔打来电话 日舞频道要在周五 |
[35:45] | is throwing some kind of big party on Friday and | 办个什么大型派对 然后 |
[35:50] | he wants you to come. | 他想让你去 |
[35:52] | Well, you tell Joe I said thank you very much, | 你跟乔说我非常感谢他 |
[35:54] | but I’ll be working in my restaurant that night. | 但那晚我要在自己的餐厅里工作 |
[36:02] | And Ellis? | 还有 埃利斯 |
[36:05] | I’ll be hiring all my people back, too, okay? | 我会把我的人全都请回来 好吧 |
[36:44] | I can’t believe you’re calling me in this moment. | 真不敢相信你在这个时候给我打电话 |
[36:47] | Hi. Y-you’re there. | 你没睡啊 |
[36:50] | I didn’t think you’d actually pick up. | 我没想到你会接起来 |
[36:53] | Oh, well, then, why did you call me? | 那你为什么要打给我呢 |
[36:55] | To leave a soliloquy on your voicemail. | 想在你的语音信箱里留一段独白 |
[36:59] | Well, then, I’ll hang up and you can call me back. | 那我挂掉 你再打一遍吧 |
[37:01] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 别 不要 不要 |
[37:04] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别想太多 |
[37:06] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[37:09] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[37:11] | Well, I was… | 我之前 |
[37:13] | I was ready to quit Wunderbar today. | 我今天准备从温德芭辞职 |
[37:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:17] | It’s really not worth getting into, | 不值得一提 |
[37:19] | but let’s just say I was halfway down the road | 不过我真的已经下决心 |
[37:21] | to throwing it all away… | 要把这些都扔掉了 |
[37:24] | when I remembered how you fought for me, | 可我突然想起来你是怎么劝我的 |
[37:27] | how you fought for me not to go back to Australia, | 劝我不要回澳大利亚 |
[37:30] | and how you fought for me to get this rock-star job, | 劝我接这份工作 |
[37:33] | and to keep it when things got weird with Greta. | 还有即使跟格里塔关系很尴尬 也要继续下去 |
[37:36] | And when you weren’t there during this little rough patch, | 这段困难时期你不在这 |
[37:38] | I actually had to do some fighting for myself, Joss, | 我也要为我自己争取 乔斯 |
[37:40] | and y– you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:41] | I — I did it in a way you’d be proud of, I think. | 我想我所做的一定会令你感到骄傲 |
[37:45] | In a way that didn’t wreck | 我的作法 |
[37:47] | everything that we worked for together. | 没有让我们共同付出的心血白费 |
[37:50] | Harry… I really miss you. | 哈利 我真的想你了 |
[37:55] | I miss you. | 我也想你 |
[38:00] | So, what’s this about? | 这是要干什么 |
[38:02] | You’ll know in a sec. | 你一会就知道了 |
[38:04] | Well, I see you’ve relaxed on the whole controlling thing. | 你可真是一点控制欲都没有啊 |
[38:08] | Don’t make me regret what I’m about to say. | 别让我为即将要说的话感到后悔 |
[38:10] | All right, guys. | 好了 小朋友们 |
[38:11] | Put that down for a sec. | 先把那个放下 |
[38:12] | I have something to propose. | 我有事要宣布 |
[38:16] | How do you all feel about Marc and Scotty living here | 你们觉得让马克和小斯跟我们一起 |
[38:19] | with us for a while? | 住一段时间怎么样 |
[38:21] | Oh, my Gosh! | 天哪 |
[38:23] | There’s a — a bedroom right off the kitchen, | 厨房旁边有一件卧室 |
[38:25] | plus you can use this address to get Scotty | 而且你可以利用这里的地址 |
[38:27] | into a good neighborhood school. | 帮小斯找一所好的学校 |
[38:28] | I don’t want to be a burden. | 我不想给你们添麻烦 |
[38:30] | You won’t be. | 不会的 |
[38:31] | What do you say, kids? | 你们说呢 孩子们 |
[38:33] | – Yes! – Yes! This is awesome. | -太好了 -这太棒了 |
[38:36] | She’s smiling. She’s actually smiling. | 她笑了 她真的笑了 |
[38:43] | Oh, my Gosh, it’s gonna be so much fun! | 天哪 这会很有趣的 |
[38:51] | Bring it in. | 来吧 |
[39:28] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[39:46] | Hi. It’s April. | 你好 我是艾普莉 |
[39:47] | I can’t pick up the phone right now, | 我现在没法接电话 |
[39:49] | so leave me a message at the sound of the beep. | 请在听到哔声后留言 |
[39:53] | There you go. Come on, come on. Get more in there | 来吧 快快快 多盛些 |
[39:55] | so it’s almost black — you want to keep — keep going. | 都快黑了 再盛一些 |
[39:57] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[40:15] | These seats next to you taken? | 你旁边的位子有人吗 |
[40:18] | Nope, they’re free. | 没有 没人坐 |
[40:23] | Taken! | 有人了 |
[40:24] | – They’re taken. – Sorry. | -有人了 -抱歉 |
[40:27] | You’re here. | 你们来了 |
[40:28] | Of course we are. | 当然来了 |
[40:35] | Karen, I’m so sorry. I handled everything wrong. | 凯伦 对不起 我都没处理好 |
[40:39] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:41] | I just… it’s been really hard the last… | 我… 这几天我真的是… |
[40:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:45] | You are in our life forever, lady, okay? | 你会永远跟我们在一起 |
[40:48] | – Promise me? – Promise. | -向我保证 -保证 |
[40:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[40:56] | Man, this place is packed. Who’s the opening act? | 天哪 这地方人真多 有什么节目 |
[40:59] | I’m obviously kidding. | 我当然是在开玩笑 |
[41:04] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[41:05] | If this is replacing brunch, I’m eating. | 如果用这个换早午餐 那我就吃了 |
[41:08] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[41:09] | It’s Church’s Chicken! | 这是得州炸鸡[教堂炸鸡] |
[41:10] | Put that away. Away! | 赶紧收起来 收起来 |
[41:12] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 |
[41:18] | No food in church? | 教堂里不准吃东西吗 |
[41:25] | Sex with a Tucson bartender? | 跟图森[美国城市]的调酒师上床 |
[41:30] | Are you from Tucson? | 你是图森人吗 |
[41:32] | It’s the name of the drink. | 是酒的名字 |
[41:36] | Yeah. That makes sense. | 是的 原来是这样 |
[41:41] | You must be Harry Davis. | 你一定是哈利·戴维斯 |
[41:45] | Yeah. Do I know you? | 是的 我认识你吗 |
[41:48] | No, but I’ve heard a lot about you. | 不认识 不过我听过很多你的事 |