时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’d like to start over. | 我想重新来过 |
[00:01] | I thought we just did. | 刚才已经算重新开始了 |
[00:03] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[00:05] | Previously on Mistresses… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | I thought you were married. | 你不是结婚了吗 |
[00:09] | Widowed. | 妻子去世了 |
[00:10] | You’re beautiful and you are a truly good friend. | 你貌美 还是我的好朋友 |
[00:16] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[00:17] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[00:19] | Joss and I had a fight. | 乔斯和我吵架了 |
[00:21] | She was emotional, and I was kind of a jerk. | 她情绪很激动 而我表现得很混蛋 |
[00:33] | I never got your text. | 我从未收到过你的短信 |
[00:35] | How many more times do you want me to say it? | 你还要让我说多少次 |
[00:37] | No, but you can clearly see that I sent it, right? | 但你可以看到我发的了 对吧 |
[00:39] | And when a text doesn’t go through, | 如果信息没发过去 |
[00:40] | you get that little red exclamation thingie, | 边上就会出现红色的小叹号 |
[00:42] | which, as you can see… | 而这里 |
[00:44] | You did not. | 并没有 |
[00:45] | – I did not. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[00:46] | You know what — I just don’t understand | 知道吗 我还是不明白 |
[00:47] | why you didn’t call me. | 你干嘛不直接打给我 |
[00:48] | You know I would never ignore your text, right? | 你知道我永远不会故意不看你短信的 |
[00:50] | Especially an apology. | 尤其还是道歉短信 |
[00:51] | No, I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[00:52] | We — we were in a fight. And your text was cryptic. | 我们当时在吵架 而你的回复语焉不详 |
[00:55] | Oh, it wasn’t cryptic. I said I wanted to talk. | 我没有 我说了我想谈谈 |
[00:57] | No! No. You said we should talk. | 不 不 你是说我们该谈谈 |
[01:00] | And then I responded, and I apologized, | 然后我就回你了 还道了歉 |
[01:01] | And you didn’t respond. | 可你却没有回 |
[01:02] | Because I never got that text. | 因为我没有收到这条短信 |
[01:03] | Oh! And we’re back. Okay. | 又来了 好吧 |
[01:06] | You could have just as easily called me | 如果没有收到回复 |
[01:07] | when you didn’t get a response, right? | 你也可以打给我啊 |
[01:08] | I figured you were still angry at me | 我以为你还在因为同居那事 |
[01:09] | about the whole “living together” thing. | 而生我的气呢 |
[01:11] | No. And then, we — we had a meat delivery. | 我没有 然后我们要去送肉 |
[01:14] | It’s true. I can vouch for that. | 没错 我可以作证 |
[01:18] | Uh, I-I’m not arguing the meat. I-I don’t need you to vouch. | 我没有怀疑送肉的事 不需要你的作证 |
[01:21] | Just trying to be helpful. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[01:22] | Thanks. We’re good. | 谢了 我们没事 |
[01:23] | Okay, let’s just… | 好吧 我们走 |
[01:26] | Okay, how about this? | 这样好不好 |
[01:27] | Let’s agree that texting will no longer be | 我们的联系方式 |
[01:29] | our primary mode of communication. | 还是不要再以短信为主了 |
[01:31] | Yeah, that’s fine. | 好吧 |
[01:32] | Oh, come on, J-joss, don’t — don’t start. | 别这样了 乔斯 别闹了 |
[01:34] | No, I’m not starting anything. | 我没有闹 |
[01:35] | I just think it’s a little bit weird | 我只是觉得 |
[01:36] | that her boobs were all up in your business. | 你的餐厅满是她的巨乳有点奇怪 |
[01:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[01:40] | Are you talking about the photo shoot? | 你是在说那张照片吗 |
[01:42] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:43] | I was here. | 我也在场 |
[01:44] | You were here? | 你来了 |
[01:46] | Where? Why — why didn’t you say hello? | 哪里 怎么没和我打招呼 |
[01:48] | Because you were busy and there was nudity. | 因为你当时很忙 还没穿衣服 |
[01:49] | You should have said something. We could have talked about it. | 你应该告诉我的 我可以解释的 |
[01:51] | I was actually wanting to find you that day. | 我那天真的很想见你 |
[01:53] | No, it’s — it’s — you know what? It doesn’t even matter. | 算了吧 知道吗 那些都不重要 |
[01:55] | Because I know that you’re not into her, | 我知道你不喜欢她 |
[01:56] | even though she’s obviously into you. | 虽然她显然已经看上你了 |
[01:58] | Oh! Come on. She is not into me. | 得了吧 她才没有 |
[02:00] | Oh, my god. Now you’re just being stupid on purpose. | 天呐 你开始故意装傻了 |
[02:02] | Okay, please at least finish one fight | 好吧 别一场架还没有吵完 |
[02:04] | before we start another. | 就开始吵第二架 |
[02:08] | Harry, I really — I don’t want to fight with you. | 哈利 我也不想和你吵 |
[02:11] | Good. Me either. | 太好了 我也是 |
[02:14] | I’d much rather go on a date with you — | 我更希望和你约会 |
[02:16] | something that we still haven’t done, by the way. | 我们从没真正约会过呢 |
[02:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:20] | We’ve never been on a date together — like, ever. | 我们真的从没约过会 |
[02:23] | – Never. – Like once. | -从没有 -一次也没有 |
[02:23] | Nope. Mm. How about tomorrow night? | 是啊 明晚怎么样 |
[02:25] | I could try to get out of here by 10:00. | 我10点能出来 |
[02:27] | I could eat late. | 夜宵也可以 |
[02:29] | Good. | 太好了 |
[02:41] | Come in. It’s open. | 请进 门开着呢 |
[02:44] | Hey. | 你好 |
[02:46] | I just wanted to pop by and say thanks again | 我想来再次和你道声谢 |
[02:49] | for all of your help with Lucy on the camping trip. | 谢谢你在野营时帮露西那么多 |
[02:52] | Your advice was so dead-on. | 你的建议真是太有用了 |
[02:54] | First drama-free morning I’ve had in weeks. | 几周来我头一次享受了一个悠闲的早晨 |
[02:56] | Not one slammed door. | 没有不速之客摔门 |
[02:57] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[02:58] | She didn’t even resist having her iPone taken away. | 连手机被拿走她都没抱怨 |
[03:01] | Talk about a miracle. | 真是奇迹啊 |
[03:03] | Boundaries and structure equals respect, right? | 限制和规矩才能树立威信 对吧 |
[03:05] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[03:12] | Oh! And my ankle’s all better, too. See? | 我的脚踝也好多了 看啊 |
[03:16] | Glad to hear it, April. | 真为你高兴 艾普莉 |
[03:19] | Was there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[03:21] | No. | 没了 |
[03:22] | No. | 没了 |
[03:23] | This is Headmaster Patterson. | 我是帕特森校长 |
[03:26] | Bill. Thanks for returning. | 比尔 谢谢你的回电 |
[03:29] | Yes, absolutely, yes. | 当然好啊 |
[03:30] | Yes, absolutely. | 当然 |
[03:38] | I literally did a hair toss | 我还甩了头发 |
[03:39] | I haven’t done since I was 16, | 我16岁后就没干过这种蠢事了 |
[03:41] | and he barely looked up. | 可他眼皮子都没抬一下 |
[03:43] | I thought we had a moment on that camping trip, | 野营那会儿 我还以为我们来电了 |
[03:45] | but I guess I was wrong. | 看来是我想多了 |
[03:46] | Although, maybe he was just busy. | 也许他只是太忙了 |
[03:48] | I had sex with Alec and Vivian. | 我和亚力克 还有薇薇安上床了 |
[03:52] | Sorry we’re late! | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[03:55] | You guys, this is the fabulous Calista Raines | 姐妹们 这位就是我最近总在说个不停的 |
[03:59] | that I’ve been talking about literally nonstop. | 美丽的卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[04:01] | Calista, this is April. And you already know Karen. | 卡莉斯塔 这是艾普莉 凯伦你早认识了 |
[04:03] | Yes, the brilliant and beautiful psychiatrist | 是啊 聪慧美丽的心理医生 |
[04:06] | who fearlessly searches for love and truth. | 永远在无畏地寻找爱和真相 |
[04:08] | It’s a pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 |
[04:09] | And you, April — more gorgeous than Joss described. | 艾普莉 你比乔斯说得还要美 |
[04:12] | And your place — I’m dying, I’m dead, I’m in heaven. | 你的小店 天呐 我爱死了 |
[04:16] | I want everything. | 我全想买下了 |
[04:19] | Oh, why is there tuna fish on the floor? | 地上怎么会有金枪鱼 |
[04:21] | Uh, it’s chicken salad. | 是鸡肉沙拉 |
[04:24] | What’s…going on? | 出什么事了 |
[04:28] | I…was just telling Karen | 我在跟凯伦说 |
[04:30] | about this guy I met at Lucy’s school. | 我在露西学校遇见的一个男人 |
[04:33] | I thought we had a connection, | 我以为我们能有点什么 |
[04:34] | so I went over to his office and flirted my little butt off, | 所以去了学校 施了点媚术 |
[04:36] | waiting for him to ask me out. | 以为他会约我出去 |
[04:37] | And, uh…nothing. | 结果什么都没发生 |
[04:39] | Why don’t you ask him out? | 那你为什么不自己开口 |
[04:41] | Oh, ’cause that’s just… | 那也太… |
[04:42] | I mean, that’s a little too forward for me. | 我不是那么直接的人 |
[04:44] | Yeah, no, no, April’s literally never asked a man out | 不 艾普莉这辈子都没有 |
[04:47] | in her entire life. | 主动约过男人 |
[04:47] | That may be true, but you don’t get anything in this life | 是啊 可如果不去追求自己的所爱 |
[04:50] | without going after what you want. | 生命又有什么意义 |
[04:52] | You didn’t wait around | 就像这家可爱的小店 |
[04:53] | for someone to offer you this fabulous store. | 也不是你守株待兔等来的吧 |
[04:56] | I’m sure you had to fight tooth and nail to have it. | 相信一定是你努力拼搏得来的 |
[04:58] | That’s true. I did. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:01] | What about you, silent beauty? | 你呢 静美人 |
[05:03] | My life’s pretty boring lately. | 我的生活最近无趣得很 |
[05:06] | It’s just — | 就是… |
[05:07] | And, unfortunately, I’m late for an appointment, so — | 真遗憾 我还有约 |
[05:10] | What?! You can’t leave now! | 什么 现在不许走 |
[05:13] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 到底出什么事了 |
[05:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:17] | Karen slept with a married couple last night. | 凯伦昨晚和一对夫妻滚床单了 |
[05:20] | – April. – I’m sorry! | -艾普莉 -对不起 |
[05:22] | But she seems very wise. Maybe she can help. | 但她看着很聪明 也许帮得上忙 |
[05:24] | Absolutely. I love a good menage. | 当然 我喜欢听八卦 |
[05:27] | Oh, me too! Me too! Me too! Okay, so, who was the couple? | 我也是我也是 哪对夫妻 |
[05:29] | Did you meet them online? | 是网上认识的吗 |
[05:31] | It was the doctor and his wife! | 是医生和他妻子 |
[05:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:33] | O-o-o-okay, okay, okay. | 够了 够了 |
[05:34] | You’re officially forbidden to speak. | 你现在不许说话了 |
[05:35] | Oh, my god! I told you he wanted to sleep with you. | 天呐 早说他是想上你了吧 |
[05:37] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[05:38] | Congratulations. You were right. | 恭喜 你没做错 |
[05:40] | Hey, at least you included the wife, right? | 至少妻子也是参与的 |
[05:42] | That was big of you. | 你真慷慨 |
[05:42] | See, it’s…not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[05:44] | You wanted to have sex with her? | 你想跟她上床吗 |
[05:46] | I didn’t think so, but while it was happening… | 我之前没那么想 但当这一切发生的时候 |
[05:51] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[05:52] | Yeah. Threesomes normally are. | 对 三人行一般都满复杂的 |
[05:55] | So — so, what happened after you guys all slept together? | 那…你们都睡过了之后发生了什么 |
[05:58] | I snuck out of the house before they woke up. | 在他们醒来之前我先偷溜出来了 |
[06:01] | I can’t imagine I’ll ever speak to either of them again. | 我不能想象我会再跟他们说话 |
[06:06] | Is that what you want? | 那是你想要的吗 |
[06:11] | As much as I’d love to continue this conversation, | 虽然我很希望继续跟你们聊下去 |
[06:13] | I’m late to meet a priest. | 但是我要赶着去见一个牧师 |
[06:16] | So nice to meet you again, Calista. | 很高兴再次见到你 卡莉斯塔 |
[06:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:21] | That chicken salad — does that have nuts? | 那个鸡块沙拉里面有坚果吗 |
[06:31] | Call Harry. | 打电话给哈利 |
[06:32] | Calling Harry. | 正在给哈利打电话 |
[06:39] | Oh, crap. | 要死了 |
[06:41] | Crap! Mother of crap! | 要死了 真是要死了 |
[06:46] | Hey. Am I catching you at a bad time? | 你现在是不是不方便接电话 |
[06:49] | Uh, no, not at all. W-what’s up? | 不是 完全没有 怎么了 |
[06:51] | Uh, I don’t know how to say this | 我不知道怎么说才好 |
[06:53] | without actually just sort of, you know, saying it. | 不知道怎么开口好 |
[06:55] | I need the ring back. | 我想要回戒指 |
[06:57] | Oh. Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:59] | I-I’ve been meaning to call you about that. | 我早想给你打电话说这个了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, a-a-and normally, I wouldn’t bother, | 通常 我不会麻烦你 |
[07:03] | but I-I need it now. | 但是我…现在就要 |
[07:05] | I’m… | 我… |
[07:07] | I’m getting engaged. | 我要订婚了 |
[07:16] | T-tomorrow afternoon sounds good. | 明天下午我有时间 |
[07:17] | I’ll see you then, Scott. | 那到时候见 斯考特 |
[07:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:23] | Holy… | 我的… |
[07:24] | If you are satisfied with your message, | 如果你对留言满意 |
[07:26] | please press 1. | 请按一 |
[07:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:30] | Tell me that did not just happen. | 别告诉我这是真的 |
[07:32] | Tell me that did not just happen! | 别告诉我这是真的 |
[07:39] | I can’t tell you how happy I am to have | 能在我的教会中邀请到你这位受人尊敬的 |
[07:41] | such an esteemed professional from my congregation | 专业人士来为已婚夫妻们上课 |
[07:43] | willing to lead our married-couples class. | 我这喜悦之情真是难以言表 |
[07:45] | I’m glad I can help. | 我很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[07:46] | Now, one of my major concerns | 我现在的一个主要目标是 |
[07:48] | ikeeping the married couples in our congregation together. | 让我们教会中已婚的夫妻们紧密结合 |
[07:51] | I counsel them before they get married, | 我在他们结婚前给他们做过咨询 |
[07:52] | but afterwards, there’s just no time, | 但之后 我没时间 |
[07:54] | with everything they’re going through. | 跟他们一起经历他们的点滴 |
[07:56] | Seems couples are splitting up right and left. | 看起来夫妻们开始分道扬镳 |
[07:58] | And we know how god feels about divorce. | 而且我们知道上帝是怎么看待离婚的 |
[08:01] | Not a fan. | 不太喜欢 |
[08:03] | I’m guessing they’ll probably open up more | 我想他们会愿意 |
[08:05] | to a — a professional like you leading the group. | 向你这样的专业人士敞开心扉 |
[08:07] | Just to be clear, | 先说清 |
[08:08] | I don’t counsel professionally anymore. | 我不再做专业咨询了 |
[08:11] | Perfect, because we can’t afford to pay you. | 太好了 因为我们请不起你 |
[08:17] | Oh. Looks like we have 30 minutes to kill before class. | 看来我们在上课前还有半小时可以聊 |
[08:21] | Do anything, uh, fun last night? | 昨晚经历什么有趣的事情了吗 |
[08:29] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[08:33] | Hi, baby! | 你好 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | There you are. | 你在这啊 |
[08:36] | I’ve been calling you all morning. | 我给你打了一整个早上的电话 |
[08:38] | Where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[08:38] | Brunching with some fabulous new girlfriends of mine — | 跟我新认识的特赞的女朋友们吃早中餐去了 |
[08:42] | One of them snap-dab in the middle of a juicy threesome. | 其中一个经历了非常香艳的三人行 |
[08:47] | You know, it reminded me of the time | 这让我想起了那次 |
[08:50] | you and I hooked up on that flight to Rio | 我们飞去里约热内卢的飞机上 |
[08:53] | and the stewardess caught us, | 空姐正遇到我们在恩爱 |
[08:54] | and she asked if she can join in. | 她问我们她能否加入 |
[08:57] | Someone had a glass of wine. | 有人喝了一杯酒 |
[08:59] | Someone had two. | 有人喝了两杯 |
[09:00] | Listen, I have a meeting in an hour, | 我一个小时之后要开会 |
[09:02] | but I could push it back if I found something | 但是如果我发现有什么东西会让我分心 |
[09:04] | that, uh… distracts me. | 那我可以推迟这个会议 |
[09:07] | Oh, I would love to, darling, but I am buried. | 我很愿意 亲爱的 但是我好忙 |
[09:11] | You know what would be really helpful — | 你知道你能帮我什么吗 |
[09:13] | If you signed these papers I left out for you this morning, | 如果你能签这些我今早给你留的文件 |
[09:16] | because you know how insane it makes me | 因为你知道当我问你两遍的时候 |
[09:18] | when I have to ask you twice. | 我会有多生气 |
[09:19] | What — what — what are these? | 这…这些是什么 |
[09:21] | Really? | 你居然这么问 |
[09:22] | Come on, this is the approval for my accessory line | 拜托 这是同意我的配饰产品可以用 |
[09:25] | to use the font and logo of the Calista Raines line. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯品牌的字体和标志的文件 |
[09:28] | Do you ever listen when I talk to you about work? | 我跟你谈工作的时候你到底有没有在听 |
[09:30] | I listen to you — just not when it’s about font. | 我听着呢 只是在你提字体的时候走神了 |
[09:33] | Okay, okay, look, I promise | 好了好了 我保证 |
[09:37] | I will give these papers… | 晚点我会拿这些文件 |
[09:39] | to Patty to look at later. | 给芭迪看 |
[09:43] | Sooner rather than later, huh? | 早总比晚好吧 |
[10:07] | Who’s Blair Patterson? | 谁是布莱尔·帕特森 |
[10:08] | My future husband. | 我未来老公 |
[10:10] | Just kidding. He’ll barely talk to me. | 开玩笑的 他基本上都没跟我说过话 |
[10:12] | Oh, you got a crush. That’s cute. | 你喜欢上这个人了 真可爱 |
[10:14] | He’s the headmaster of Lucy’s school. | 他是露西学校的校长 |
[10:16] | Scandalous, right? | 容易传出事 对吧 |
[10:17] | Very. | 非常 |
[10:18] | So you’re cyberstalking. | 所以你现在在网络上跟踪他 |
[10:19] | I’m not proud. | 我没以此为荣 |
[10:20] | Yeah, nor should you be. | 你也不应该 |
[10:21] | Especially since you’re wasting time on a freaking school bio. | 特别是你还在学校的个人简介上浪费时间 |
[10:24] | Might as well read his resume. | 你还不如看他的简历呢 |
[10:25] | Aren’t you late for work? | 你不是上班要迟到了吗 |
[10:26] | Yep. Scooch. | 对 让一下 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:35] | Well, he likes to sail. | 他喜欢航海 |
[10:38] | He sponsors REFUSE — | 他支助”拒用” |
[10:40] | A global strategic initiative aimed at encouraging people | 一个国际战略组织旨在 |
[10:42] | to reduce their plastic footprint. | 鼓励人们减少使用塑料产品 |
[10:44] | Well, we’re impressed. | 好吧 很厉害 |
[10:47] | And it looks like he just checked into | 而且他好像在 |
[10:48] | a yoga class on La Brea. | 拉布雷阿地区上瑜伽课 |
[10:50] | So he’s the guy who checks in | 他是那种每到一处会签到 |
[10:51] | and posts every single impressive thing he’s doing. | 做了每件令人印象深刻的事都会发照片的人 |
[10:53] | Could be a major deterrent to some people. | 对某些人来说可能会有一种威慑力量 |
[10:56] | Not for me. It’s very helpful. | 对我来说没有 你说的非常有用 |
[11:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | A lot of the couples I’ve counseled in the past | 我以前帮人做咨询的很多夫妻 |
[11:09] | seems to forget that marriage is supposed to be fun — | 会慢慢忘记婚姻应该是快乐的 |
[11:12] | an adventure. | 是一场冒险 |
[11:14] | Of course, that doesn’t mean challenges won’t come up. | 当然 这不代表挑战就不会到来 |
[11:16] | Yes? | 您说 |
[11:17] | My husband and I have been married for 15 years now. | 我们夫妻俩结婚十五年了 |
[11:21] | Lately, we take each other for granted. | 最近 我们都不太当对方一回事 |
[11:23] | We haven’t really had sex like we used to. | 我们不像之前那样做爱了 |
[11:26] | I-is there a way | 有没有办法 |
[11:27] | to make the relationship feel new again? | 让这段感情重燃爱火 |
[11:30] | In my experience, | 以我的经历 |
[11:31] | all contented couples have one thing in common — | 所有满足的夫妻都有一个共性 |
[11:35] | they know how to make their partner feel special. | 他们知道怎么让他们的配偶感到特别 |
[11:38] | That knowledge gives them the ability to truly connect. | 这样就给了他们真正相爱的能力 |
[11:52] | An attentive partner never stops learning about their spouse, | 一个关心爱人绝对不会停止探索他的配偶 |
[11:57] | exploring to find out who they truly are. | 探索找到他们真正的自我 |
[12:12] | Is anyone else… feeling warm? | 这里有其他人觉得有点热吗 |
[12:15] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:20] | Yay. It’s you. | 太好了是你 |
[12:21] | That’s a nice way to greet a person. | 这种方式问候人很不错 |
[12:22] | I’m just so glad that you’re not Niko. | 我只是很高兴你不是妮可 |
[12:24] | Less nice, but I’ll still take it. | 没那么好 但我还是接受的 |
[12:25] | Is Harry here? I-is he acting weird or… | 哈利在吗 他有没有很奇怪之类的… |
[12:28] | Harry’s always here. | 哈利总在这 |
[12:29] | As for the “Acting weird” Part, | 至于”奇怪” |
[12:30] | I wouldn’t know what that looks like yet. | 我好像还不知道他什么样是奇怪 |
[12:31] | Well, it’s — it’s kind of like… | 就是像… |
[12:34] | Constipated? | 便秘 |
[12:36] | – You are back. – I am. | -你回来了 -对 |
[12:45] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[12:46] | I’m good. | 不错 |
[12:47] | You didn’t, like… | 你没有… |
[12:48] | get some weird message from me or anything? | 收到我给你发奇怪的留言之类的吧 |
[12:51] | Did you leave a weird message? | 你给我留奇怪的留言了吗 |
[12:52] | Not on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[12:53] | Sss… | 那… |
[12:55] | Scott called me while I was calling you, | 我打电话给你的时候 斯科特正好打给我 |
[12:58] | and then I just thought that, I don’t know, | 我以为 我不知道 |
[13:00] | m-maybe the whole thing ended up on your voicemail, but… | 可能通话录音发到了你的语音信箱 但 |
[13:04] | It did not. | 并没有 |
[13:05] | That is good. | 幸好没有 |
[13:07] | Why did he call you? | 他为什么打给你 |
[13:08] | Because… | 因为… |
[13:10] | wait for it… | 做好心理准备… |
[13:12] | he’s getting engaged. | 他要订婚了 |
[13:14] | And I have the ring, you know, which is a family heirloom, | 订婚戒指在我这 那是他们家祖传的 |
[13:18] | so he just needs it back. | 所以他想问我要回去 |
[13:19] | – Okay, sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -是啊 |
[13:20] | Makes sense. | 很合理 |
[13:21] | It — it doesn’t, actually, make sense. | 事实上 也没那么合理啊 |
[13:23] | Obviously, right? Like, he’s getting engaged? | 是不是 他怎么会这么快就订婚了 |
[13:26] | Hello! It’s — it’s crazy. | 简直太不可思议了 |
[13:28] | Well, I-I wouldn’t know. I — | 我也说不好 我… |
[13:29] | You know, I don’t really care. | 我又不关心这些 |
[13:30] | Well, I don’t care, either, but it is crazy, Harry. | 我也不关心啊 但这也太快了吧 哈利 |
[13:32] | Well, he proposed to you without hardly knowing you. | 他向你求婚的时候还不太了解你 |
[13:34] | Maybe he’s just ready to be married, you know? | 也许他只是想找个人结婚呢 |
[13:37] | Uh… yeah. | 也许吧 |
[13:39] | I-I know that it happened fast with us, | 我跟他之间发展得的确有点快 |
[13:40] | but, I mean, it’s been three weeks. | 我们只相处了三周时间 |
[13:42] | Like, seriously, who does that? | 说真的 哪有这么快就结婚的 |
[13:43] | Scott does, evidently. | 很明显 斯科特就这样 |
[13:46] | Should I not have told you anything? | 我是不是不该跟你说这些 |
[13:47] | It’s fine that you told me. You just — | 你告诉我这些没关系 只是你… |
[13:49] | You just don’t have to keep going on and on and on about it. | 只是你不必一直说个不停 |
[13:52] | Well, you know, I would have texted you, | 我本来是可以发短信给你的 |
[13:53] | but, apparently, you’re not getting my texts. | 但很显然 你收不到我的短信 |
[13:58] | Oh, Harry, come on. Don’t be mad. It’s just — | 哈利 别生气嘛 只是… |
[14:00] | No, I’m not. I’m not. I’m not mad. | 我没有 我没生气 |
[14:01] | I just — I’ve got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[14:38] | Thank God you’re up. | 谢天谢地 你终于起床了 |
[14:41] | Okay, so, um, look, this is what I think I’m gonna wear | 快来看 我准备下午穿这身衣服 |
[14:43] | when I see Scott later this afternoon, and — | 去见斯科特 然后… |
[14:45] | Right? It’s nice, but it’s not too nice. | 还行吧 漂亮但不妩媚 |
[14:47] | And then this is for my date later with Harry. | 这件我准备晚上穿去跟哈利约会 |
[14:50] | Definite some earrings, | 要配耳环 |
[14:50] | I don’t know, a jacket, and maybe — | 或者披件小外套 或者… |
[14:53] | Do you just hate this dress? | 你觉得这件不好吗 |
[14:54] | I’m not awake yet. | 我还没睡醒呢 |
[14:58] | Oh, it’s Vivian. | 是薇薇安 |
[15:00] | It’s Vivian! | 是薇薇安 |
[15:01] | Have you talked to her since… | 那次之后你们聊过吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 没 |
[15:09] | Vivian. Hi. | 薇薇安 你好 |
[15:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:13] | Okay, I have no idea what to say. | 我都不知道该说些什么 |
[15:16] | I didn’t plan anything beyond the “Hi.” | 除了你好 其它的我还没打好腹稿 |
[15:17] | I wasn’t sure if you’d pick up. | 我不知道你会不会接我的电话 |
[15:19] | I didn’t think you’d call. | 我也没想到你会打来 |
[15:21] | I didn’t know if you’d want me to. | 我不知道你愿不愿意接我的电话 |
[15:24] | I’m glad you did. | 我很高兴你打来了 |
[15:27] | I just wanted you to know that Alec and I… | 我只是想告诉你 亚力克和我… |
[15:30] | We’ve never done anything like that before. | 我们之前从未尝试过这样的事 |
[15:33] | It was a little strange, right? | 有一点奇怪 是吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:36] | Maybe more than a little. | 不只是一点奇怪 |
[15:38] | I hope it wasn’t so strange that we can’t be friends anymore. | 我希望没有奇怪到让你不想跟我们做朋友了 |
[15:43] | Not at all. | 不会的 |
[15:44] | I’m so relieved. | 这我就放心了 |
[15:45] | Look, why don’t you come over for dinner tonight? | 不如你今晚过来吃晚餐吧 |
[15:47] | We can talk, have a nice meal. | 我们可以聊一聊 好好吃顿晚餐 |
[15:51] | I’d love that. | 我觉得很好 |
[15:52] | Okay. Great. | 那就这样 |
[15:56] | That sounded like it went well! | 听起来一切都很顺利啊 |
[16:11] | Excuse me — why is it so hot in here? | 不好意思 这里为什么这么热啊 |
[16:13] | It’s hot yoga. | 这是高温瑜伽 |
[16:15] | It’s only 95 now, but it’ll get up to 105 later. | 现在才三十五度 待会儿会升到四十度 |
[16:19] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[16:20] | Oh, no, no! Hell no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God. Blair. | 天呐 布莱尔 |
[16:26] | You go here? | 你也来做瑜伽吗 |
[16:27] | Three days a week. | 一周来三次 |
[16:28] | That’s my mat right there. | 我的瑜伽垫就在那儿 |
[16:53] | Snack time. | 吃点点心吧 |
[16:57] | I ordered from Mozza. | 我在莫扎餐厅买的 |
[16:59] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[17:02] | Sweetie, you have to eat something. | 亲爱的 你得吃点东西 |
[17:04] | I am eating — olives. | 我吃了橄榄 |
[17:11] | It’s not good to keep it all pent up inside. | 克制住自己所有的情绪并不好 |
[17:17] | Fine. I will leave you alone, if that’s what you’d like. | 如果你想一个人待着 那我就走了 |
[17:20] | But, um, just know that I’m here for you, okay. | 但是 我会一直陪着你的 好吗 |
[17:24] | Why does everything have to be so hard? | 为什么所有的事都这么难呢 |
[17:34] | It doesn’t. | 并不是 |
[17:40] | Wilson — | 威尔逊 |
[17:40] | I hate seeing you so sad. | 我不想看见你这么难过 |
[17:41] | Okay, we — we can’t. | 我们不能这样 |
[17:43] | We can’t do this anymore, okay? | 我们不能再这样了 好吗 |
[17:45] | All right? | 行吗 |
[17:46] | L-luca and I are… working things out. | 卢卡跟我在试着解决我们之间的问题 |
[17:50] | Again? | 再一次 |
[17:51] | Yes, again. | 是的 再一次 |
[17:53] | Please don’t — don’t make this about you. | 别把这件事怪到自己头上 |
[17:55] | Oh, it’s not, believe me. It’s never about me. | 相信我 这件事跟我一点关系都没有 |
[17:59] | I just don’t understand why you let him do this to you. | 我只是不懂你为什么让他这么对你 |
[18:02] | Because marriage is complicated. | 因为婚姻都是复杂的 |
[18:03] | Calista, do you realize | 卡莉斯塔 你有没有意识到 |
[18:04] | that doing the same thing over and over again | 你一遍遍重复着一件事 |
[18:06] | and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity? | 却期望得到不同的结果 这完全就是疯了 |
[18:09] | You know what? You don’t get to speak to me that way. | 你知道吗 你没资格这么跟我说话 |
[18:11] | I’ve made my decision. | 我的事我自己决定 |
[18:13] | And if you cannot support it, | 如果你不支持我 |
[18:15] | then you can get the hell out of my house. | 那就滚出我家 |
[18:27] | Awesome class, right? | 这课程真棒 不是吗 |
[18:29] | Yeah. That was great. | 是啊 挺不错的 |
[18:31] | Just the right amount of heat. | 可以消耗适当的热量 |
[18:34] | Here. Have some water. | 给你 喝点水 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:42] | Thirsty. | 渴死了 |
[18:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Any time. | 没关系 |
[18:45] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[18:47] | Or I — we could… just skip the drink | 或者我们可以跳过一起去喝东西这一步 |
[18:49] | and go right to dinner, if you want. | 直接约一顿晚餐 如果你愿意的话 |
[18:53] | Where would we go? | 去哪儿呢 |
[18:55] | Anywhere. | 都可以 |
[18:56] | I-I could do sushi or Thai or Italian | 可以吃寿司 泰国菜 意大利菜 |
[18:58] | or Greek. | 或者希腊菜 |
[18:59] | I love sushi. | 我喜欢吃寿司 |
[19:00] | Oh, what is wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[19:02] | Wait. We can go to Wunderbar. | 我们可以去温德芭 |
[19:04] | The chef is a personal friend of mine. | 那里的主厨是我的朋友 |
[19:06] | Really? I heard tables are really tough to get there. | 真的吗 我听说那挺难订位的 |
[19:08] | Trust me, not a problem. I can get us in anytime. | 相信我 没问题的 我随时都能去 |
[19:11] | How about tonight? | 今晚怎么样 |
[19:13] | That sounds great. | 可以啊 |
[19:16] | It’s a date, then. | 那我们约好了 |
[19:20] | Well done. Honey. | 干得漂亮 姑娘 |
[19:21] | Seven have tried, seven have failed. | 之前有七个妹子上了 七个都败下阵来 |
[19:24] | I’d make a quick exit, though, if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 我就会快点走了 |
[19:26] | Those three have claws. | 那三个人恨不得吃了你 |
[19:56] | So… | 这个… |
[19:59] | this is April’s shop, huh? | 这是艾普莉的店 是吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | I never — I never brought you here? | 我没带你来过吗 |
[20:04] | No. | 没 |
[20:05] | Strange. | 好奇怪 |
[20:09] | So, do you — do you have the ring, or… | 你把戒指带来了吗 |
[20:10] | Oh. Uh, of course. | 当然了 |
[20:13] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[20:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | So, I guess congratulations, right? | 那我要说声恭喜了 |
[20:20] | I know, um, this probably seems pretty strange from the outside. | 可能在旁人看来这件事有点不可思议 |
[20:24] | It’s not as weird as it — as it seems, really. | 其实没有看起来那么奇怪 真的 |
[20:26] | Do you remember my ex-girlfriend Jen? | 你记得我的前女友珍吗 |
[20:28] | Jen Feldman? | 珍·费尔德曼 |
[20:29] | What, the one that you dated all through med school? | 你念医学院的时候交往的那个女朋友吗 |
[20:31] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[20:32] | Well, she — she found out that grandma June had died. | 她知道了琼祖母过世的消息 |
[20:34] | She reached out. | 她联系了我 |
[20:35] | We just sort of picked things up where we left off, you know? | 我们差不多算是重拾过去 |
[20:38] | It sort of felt like it was meant to be. | 感觉像是命中注定 |
[20:43] | Your mom must be really happy. | 你妈妈一定非常高兴 |
[20:45] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 |
[20:48] | It’s just… I thought that… | 只不过 我以为 |
[20:50] | Oh. Never mind. It’s none of my business. | 没事 不关我的事 |
[20:52] | No, I-it’s not. But go ahead, say it anyway. What? | 不不 直说吧 怎么了 |
[20:55] | I just… I thought that you didn’t love her. | 我只是 我以为你不爱她了 |
[20:57] | Isn’t that why you broke up? | 那难道不是你分手的原因吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah, I-I didn’t love her then. I do now. | 对 我那时是不爱她了 但我现在爱 |
[21:01] | I’ve changed a lot. | 我变了很多 |
[21:02] | You know, things change. | 世事多变 |
[21:03] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:07] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[21:10] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:11] | I really never meant to hurt you. | 我真的没想过伤害你 |
[21:13] | I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could. | 我做梦都没想过伤害你 |
[21:16] | And I know that… I know that it doesn’t matter. | 我也知道 现在说什么都晚了 |
[21:19] | I know that nothing I could possibly say right now… | 我知道我没什么好说的 |
[21:23] | Matters to you, but… | 你什么都不会想听 |
[21:27] | I just wanted you to know that what we had was real. | 我只希望你知道我们曾经有过的是真的 |
[21:30] | It was. | 是真的 |
[21:38] | I hope he’s worth it. | 我希望他配得上 |
[22:00] | Damn it! Mm! | 该死 |
[22:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:02] | Fine, yeah. | 没事 |
[22:03] | I just didn’t know how hot it was. | 我只是不知道怎么这么烫 |
[22:05] | Well, be careful. Oven mitt’s in the top drawer. | 当心 防热手套在最上面的抽屉 |
[22:07] | And I want Lucy in bed by 10:00. | 露西得在10点前睡觉 |
[22:08] | No TV, no iphone. She’s got homework. | 不准看电视玩手机 她有作业要做 |
[22:11] | I told her to show it to you before she goes to bed. | 我告诉她睡前要给你检查的 |
[22:12] | Uh, yeah. So, how late will you be tonight? | 好 你今晚什么时候回来 |
[22:15] | Just so I can, you know, manage Lucy’s expectations. | 如果露西问我的话… |
[22:17] | Is this dinner and dancing or a movie and… | 是吃晚餐和跳舞 还是看电影和… |
[22:21] | Just dinner… as far as I know. | 就我所知 只是晚餐 |
[22:22] | But Lucy should be asleep by the time I get home. | 但是我回家的时候露西得睡着了 |
[22:27] | If you were a guy, | 如果你是个男人 |
[22:29] | would this be an appropriate outfit for a first date? | 第一次约会我这样穿合适吗 |
[22:31] | I am a guy, April. | 我就是男人 艾普莉 |
[22:34] | Right. | 对啊 |
[22:35] | I mean, if you were a man | 我是说 如果你恰好是 |
[22:36] | who happened to be headmaster of a private school. | 一所小学的校长呢 |
[22:38] | I would be very pleased. | 我会非常高兴 |
[22:41] | Aw, that’s sweet. Thank you. | 太贴心了 谢谢 |
[22:42] | And thanks again for watching the kids. | 再次感谢你照看孩子们 |
[22:44] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay? | 你确定你没问题吗 |
[22:45] | You’re not gonna burn the house down or anything? | 你不会把房子烧了还是怎样吧 |
[22:47] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 没计划这么干 |
[22:49] | You can relax. Have fun tonight. | 放松 今晚玩得愉快 |
[22:52] | You really like him, huh? | 你真的很喜欢他 对吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:56] | I guess I do. | 我想是的 |
[22:57] | – Bye. – All right. | -再见 -好的 |
[23:08] | Oh, god. And the look in his eyes. | 天呐 还有他的眼神 |
[23:10] | Oh, my god, Karen, it was heartbreaking. | 天呐 凯伦 太心碎了 |
[23:13] | I-I… you know, I wanted to say more, | 我 我 我想多说点 |
[23:15] | but what… what could I say? | 但我能说什么呢 |
[23:16] | Are you saying you made a mistake choosing Harry? | 你是说你选择哈利是个错误吗 |
[23:18] | No! No, no, no. Not at all. | 不 不不不 当然不是 |
[23:20] | I’m just saying that, you know, Scott’s such an awesome guy. | 我只是想说 斯科特是个那么棒的男人 |
[23:24] | I don’t know what the hell’s going on with Harry lately. | 我不知道最近哈利到底怎么了 |
[23:26] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[23:27] | Everything’s just a friggin’ battle with him, you know? | 我和他在什么事情上都有冲突 |
[23:29] | No matter what I say, he says the opposite. | 无论我说什么 他都不同意 |
[23:31] | With Scott, we made decisions so easily. | 和斯科特在一起 做决定非常容易 |
[23:33] | Everything was easy. It just flowed like a river. | 一切都很容易 就像顺流而下 |
[23:36] | Seriously? Like a river? | 真的吗 顺流而下 |
[23:38] | You cheated on him, remember? | 你背叛了他 记得吗 |
[23:39] | Not while we were together. | 我们在一起的时候没有 |
[23:40] | Technically, it was the cheating that ended it. | 严格地说 背叛之后我们就结束了 |
[23:43] | Just… | 只是 |
[23:44] | Scott always knew what he wanted. | 斯科特总是知道他想要什么 |
[23:45] | It was part of his appeal. | 那是他的魅力之一 |
[23:46] | With Harry, everything is one big hesitation. | 和哈利在一起 什么都要犹豫 |
[23:49] | Like, the “living together” thing. | 就比如同居这事儿 |
[23:50] | You know, like, what’s holding him back? | 他究竟在怕什么 |
[23:52] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[23:54] | So ask him. | 那就问他 |
[23:54] | I plan to, believe me. | 我是这么打算的 相信我 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:58] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[24:00] | Amish. | 像阿米什人 |
[24:02] | No, this is the perfectly appropriate thing | 不 这是最合适的打扮 |
[24:04] | to wear to dinner with a couple you just had sex with. | 穿着去和你刚做了爱的夫妇吃饭 |
[24:07] | Is it weird I’m going over there? | 我去那儿会奇怪吗 |
[24:09] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[24:10] | Are you gonna pretend that nothing happened? | 你要假装什么都没发生吗 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:13] | I’m just gonna follow their lead. | 我只是跟着他们的节奏 |
[24:15] | Well, you know what Calista says… | 你知道卡莉斯塔说的 |
[24:17] | you should ask for what you want. | 你应该问问自己想要什么 |
[24:18] | Calista’s your friend, not mine. | 卡莉斯塔是你的朋友 不是我的 |
[24:26] | So, when I told Harry I was bringing you here to dinner, | 当我告诉哈利我要带你来这儿吃饭 |
[24:28] | he started asking me all of these questions, | 他就问了我好多问题 |
[24:30] | and I realized I only knew, like, three things… | 然后我意识到我只知道三件事 |
[24:32] | Headmaster, hot yoga, loves sushi. | 你是校长 做高温瑜伽 喜欢寿司 |
[24:34] | So Harry insisted on creating a special sushi menu | 所以哈利坚持做了一份为我们特别定制的 |
[24:36] | just for us. | 寿司餐 |
[24:37] | You really didn’t have to go to so much trouble. | 你真的不必这么麻烦 |
[24:39] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[24:40] | After you went so out of your way | 你这么不怕麻烦地 |
[24:42] | to be so sweet to me and Lucy? | 照顾了我和露西 |
[24:43] | Plus, I love sushi, too. | 而且 我也喜欢寿司 |
[24:45] | I mean, the rules, the rituals, | 规矩 仪式 |
[24:46] | the beauty of the presentation. | 还有摆盘的精美 |
[24:48] | Did you know that when you’re not using your chopsticks, | 你知道不用筷子的时候 |
[24:50] | you should place them in front of you, | 你应该把它们放在你前面吗 |
[24:51] | parallel to the edge of the sushi bar | 要和寿司盘平行 |
[24:53] | with the narrow end in the hashi oki? | 窄的那段放在箸置上 |
[24:55] | That’s what this cute little thing is called… hashi oki. | 这个小可爱就叫这名字 箸置 |
[24:58] | I googled it. | 我查过了 |
[24:59] | I never knew that. | 我不知道那个 |
[25:01] | Well, now you do. | 你现在知道了 |
[25:03] | And how are you two doing back in the corner here? | 你俩在这角落里怎么样呢 |
[25:06] | I hope you know that we, uh, we save this table for VIPs. | 我希望你们知道 这桌是给VIP保留的 |
[25:09] | We love it, Harry. | 我们很喜欢 哈利 |
[25:09] | And Blair has been raving about your food. | 布莱尔对你的菜品赞不绝口 |
[25:11] | Incredible. Truly as good as any I’ve ever had. | 非常棒 是我吃过最好吃的 |
[25:13] | Thank you very much. And I hope you like round 2. | 谢谢 希望你们会喜欢第二轮 |
[25:15] | We’ve got some gold-flake-dusted chutoro, | 我们准备了一些金箔金枪鱼 |
[25:17] | foie gras shabu-shabu, | 鹅肝酱火锅 |
[25:19] | and caviar-sprinkled Kumamoto oysters. | 还有鱼子酱熊本牡蛎了 |
[25:21] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[25:21] | Why don’t you sit down? | 要不你也坐下 |
[25:23] | Join us a while. | 和我们一起享用会儿 |
[25:26] | I wish I could, but I do have a kitchen to run. | 我希望我可以 但我还得管理厨房呢 |
[25:28] | But, um, just…enjoy. | 但是 就 尽情享用吧 |
[25:36] | Oh. My babysitter. | 是我的保姆 |
[25:39] | 露西可以在睡觉前看《范德普规则》吗 不可以 | |
[25:44] | Anyway, what were we talking about? | 我们刚刚聊到哪儿了 |
[25:45] | You were, um, just tell… | 你 刚刚告诉 |
[25:48] | Last one. | 最后一次 |
[25:50] | 她做完作业了 我知道规矩 但有一大堆作业 | |
[26:00] | Sorry about that. | 太抱歉了 |
[26:02] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[26:03] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[26:04] | It’s just so hard to get a good sitter these days. | 只是这些日子要找个好保姆太难了 |
[26:06] | Oh, it’s always tough with teenagers. | 青少年总是很难处理 |
[26:08] | Well, Marc’s not exactly a teenager, | 马克不是青少年了 |
[26:09] | although he acts like one. | 尽管他表现得像是 |
[26:11] | Uh, Marc? | 马克 |
[26:14] | My dead husband’s mistress’s son’s uncle. | 我死去丈夫的情妇的儿子的叔叔 |
[26:16] | He lives with me. | 他和我住 |
[26:18] | Shabu-shabu? | 要火锅吗 |
[26:34] | I’m so sorry. I had no idea. | 抱歉 我之前不知道 |
[26:39] | Now’s your chance to make a break for it. | 现在是你逃跑的机会 |
[26:41] | Karen! | 凯伦 |
[26:43] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[26:44] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[26:47] | Karen, this is my friend Ken. | 凯伦 这是我朋友肯 |
[26:49] | We went to med school together. | 我们一起上的医学院 |
[26:51] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:52] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:54] | Ken’s a psychiatrist, too. | 肯也是精神病医生 |
[26:57] | You guys have so much in common. | 你俩有许多共同点 |
[27:25] | Hey, roomie. How’s your date going? | 你好 室友 约会怎么样 |
[27:26] | Not well, and all of this texting from you isn’t helping. | 不太好 你给我发的短信也没什么帮助 |
[27:29] | So you’re calling to yell at me ’cause your date sucks? | 你打电话来吼我就是因为你的约会砸了 |
[27:32] | My date doesn’t suck. I suck. | 我的约会没搞砸 是我搞砸了 |
[27:34] | I am sucking on this date. | 我约会时表现得太糟糕了 |
[27:36] | He’s in the bathroom right now, | 他去洗手间了 |
[27:37] | probably trying to climb out of the damn window. | 也许正想从窗户溜走 |
[27:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:41] | Take a breath. Shake it off. | 深呼吸 别慌张 |
[27:43] | Okay, break it down for me. | 好了 仔细跟我说说 |
[27:45] | I don’t know. I am just too nervous. | 我不知道 我只是太紧张了 |
[27:47] | I’m talking about sushi. | 我一直在说寿司 |
[27:48] | Why are you talking about sushi? | 为什么一直说寿司 |
[27:49] | Exactly! | 所以才奇怪啊 |
[27:50] | Okay, we got to change the game. | 好了 我们必须得扭转局势 |
[27:52] | Have you ordered dessert yet? | 你点了甜点吗 |
[27:53] | What does dessert got to do with it? | 这跟甜点有什么关系 |
[27:54] | Have you ordered dessert yet? | 你点了甜点吗 |
[27:56] | No. | 没有 |
[27:56] | Okay, great. See, most chicks screw this part up. | 太好了 很多小妞这个环节都会搞砸 |
[27:58] | Now, order the most decadent thing on the menu. | 现在 点一份菜单上最奢侈的甜点 |
[28:00] | In fact, order two. | 不 点两份 |
[28:01] | And order after-dinner drinks for both of you. | 然后点两杯餐后饮料 |
[28:04] | – Marc, I don’t know. – Just trust me. | -马克 我不确定 -相信我 |
[28:05] | I know what I’m talking…about. | 我知道自己在说什么 |
[28:10] | Would you care for anything else this evening? | 你们今晚还需要些什么吗 |
[28:12] | – Uh, we’re fine, thank you. – Oh, w– | -不用了 谢谢 -等 |
[28:14] | Just the check, please. | 我们买单 谢谢 |
[28:22] | I mean, it goes without saying. | 不言而喻 |
[28:23] | The hospital has its own agenda, | 医院有自己的章程 |
[28:25] | but in my opinion, they just never look out for the doctors. | 但我认为 他们从不关心医生的福利 |
[28:28] | It is a minefield dealing with a roomful of bureaucrats. | 和一屋子官僚主义者周旋就像过雷区一样 |
[28:31] | Ken’s gonna be running the department | 年底肯就要晋升 |
[28:33] | by the end of the year. | 部门主任了 |
[28:34] | Wow. How did it get so late? | 怎么这么晚了 |
[28:36] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[28:37] | No, Karen, don’t go. | 不 凯伦 别走 |
[28:39] | Ken, you go. | 肯 你走吧 |
[28:41] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[28:41] | I’m so sorry. That was rude. | 抱歉 我太没礼貌了 |
[28:43] | Ken, would you please go? | 肯 你能离开了吗 |
[28:49] | Hey, buddy, I’m…so sorry. | 伙计 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:51] | Um, I-I’ll give you a call this week. | 我再给你打电话 |
[28:53] | We’ll get that golf game on the books. | 一定要去打高尔夫 |
[28:55] | Sounds good. Uh… | 听上去不错 |
[28:57] | Nice to see you again, Vivian. | 很高兴再见到你 薇薇安 |
[28:58] | Nice to meet you, Karen. | 也很高兴认识你 凯伦 |
[28:59] | You too. | 我也是 |
[29:00] | I’ll let myself out. | 我自己出去吧 |
[29:05] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[29:07] | Karen, I’m sorry if that was presumptuous. | 凯伦 抱歉我太鲁莽了 |
[29:09] | It’s just, when Vivian told me you were coming over tonight, | 薇薇安告诉我你今晚要来 |
[29:11] | I thought it might be uncomfortable. | 我想可能会有点尴尬 |
[29:13] | And you thought blindsiding her with some random guy — | 你以为随便找个男人来给她个突然袭击 |
[29:16] | I thought a double date was a good solution. | 我以为四人约会是个不错的解决办法 |
[29:19] | Ken’s a very nice man. | 肯是个很好的人 |
[29:20] | He’s not really my type, but I understand the impulse. | 他不是我的类型 但我理解你的动机 |
[29:23] | Don’t let him off the hook. | 别轻易放过他 |
[29:24] | You did a crappy thing, Alec — | 你办了件很糟糕的事 亚历克 |
[29:26] | just because you’re afraid to talk about what happened. | 就因为你害怕开诚布公地谈谈 |
[29:28] | What is there to talk about? | 有什么可谈的 |
[29:29] | There’s a lot to talk about. | 有很多事可以谈 |
[29:34] | I felt something the other night — | 那晚我有了一种特别的感觉 |
[29:37] | something that I haven’t felt in a long time. | 那种感觉我很久没有感受过了 |
[29:40] | And I know that Alec did, too. | 我知道亚历克也感受到了 |
[29:42] | Don’t put words in my mouth. | 别替我说话 |
[29:44] | Then say something! | 那你就自己说 |
[29:50] | I felt something, too. | 我也有种特别的感觉 |
[29:55] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[29:59] | Maybe it doesn’t mean anything. | 也许并没有什么意义 |
[30:01] | Or maybe it does. | 也许很重要 |
[30:03] | Maybe there’s something here that’s worth exploring. | 也许这意味着有些事值得我们去探索 |
[30:06] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[30:07] | It’s ridiculous? Why? | 荒谬 为什么 |
[30:08] | Why? Why, alec? Why is it ridiculous? | 为什么 亚历克 为什么荒唐 |
[30:10] | Because there’s nothing to explore. | 因为没有什么事可探索的 |
[30:12] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[30:13] | No, please, don’t. | 别 请不要走 |
[30:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:21] | – Viv — – Don’t. | -薇薇 -别说了 |
[30:31] | You’re up late. | 这么晚还没睡吗 |
[30:33] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[30:34] | I been on the freakin’ 405 for the last two hours. | 两个小时我都在处理该死的405法案 |
[30:37] | I think we should see a shrink. | 我觉得我们应该去看心理医生 |
[30:39] | I think we need to go to Rome. | 我觉得我们得去罗马 |
[30:42] | But we don’t have time for either of those things, so… | 但这两件事我们都没时间做 所以 |
[30:44] | Well, I think we should make time. | 我觉得我们应该挤出时间 |
[30:47] | Joss has a friend, Karen, who’s a psychiatrist, | 乔斯有个朋友凯伦 她是个精神病医生 |
[30:50] | And I think she could refer someone. | 我想她可以推荐个心理医生 |
[30:52] | I don’t need a psychiatrist, Calista. | 我不需要精神病医生 卡莉斯塔 |
[30:55] | I need your support. | 我需要你的支持 |
[30:56] | I give you support. | 我给你支持了 |
[30:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[30:58] | You have no idea what it’s like for me, | 你不知道我每天承受 |
[31:00] | the amount of pressure I’m under every single day. | 这么多压力是什么感受 |
[31:02] | We’re both under pressure. | 我们都承受着压力 |
[31:04] | Can you at least try and understand | 你能至少试着理解下 |
[31:05] | what it’s like for me? | 我的感受吗 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | I want to help. | 我想帮你 |
[31:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[31:14] | Because I ask you to do simple things, | 因为我让你做些很简单的事 |
[31:18] | and even those, you don’t — | 即使那些事 你也不… |
[31:19] | What? What have I not done? | 什么事 什么事是我没做的 |
[31:21] | We need new models. We got a show in New York. | 我们需要新模特 纽约有个展会 |
[31:24] | I sent you like 30 head shots, you’ve signed off on no one. | 我发了三十多张照片 你一张也没签字 |
[31:27] | I didn’t like any of them. Mm-hmm. | 我一个也不喜欢 |
[31:29] | You were supposed to sign off on the Italian fabric budget, | 你还应该在意大利织品预算书上签字 |
[31:32] | you haven’t even opened the e-mail. | 但你甚至连电子邮件都没打开 |
[31:33] | I did open the e-mail. | 我打开了 |
[31:35] | The attachment wouldn’t download. | 附件无法下载 |
[31:36] | I told you that. | 我告诉过你了 |
[31:37] | Okay, do you see how you have nothing but excuses? | 你发现你什么事都有借口了吗 |
[31:39] | These aren’t excuses. They’re answers. | 这些不是借口 是对你的回答 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | What about the logo paperwork I gave to you yesterday? | 我昨天给你的商标文书呢 |
[31:47] | Okay, I-I forgot to give it to Patty. | 我忘了给芭迪 |
[31:49] | Why do you got to give it to Patty? | 为什么你要给芭迪 |
[31:51] | What, you don’t trust me? | 你不信任我吗 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:01] | You feel better now? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I think I do. | 是的 |
[32:05] | Luca, it’s not that I don’t listen or I don’t hear you, | 卢卡 我不是不听你的话 |
[32:08] | but there are still things here — | 但我们还有未完成的事 |
[32:10] | legitimate things that we need to work on. | 一些我们必须去做的合理的事 |
[32:12] | And I really think it would help if we see a shrink. | 我真的觉得去看心理医生会有帮助的 |
[32:19] | I’d rather go to Rome. | 我宁愿去罗马 |
[32:21] | No. | 不 |
[32:32] | They’re calling this lobster risotto? | 他们把这支龙虾叫意大利烩饭吗 |
[32:34] | For 45 bucks? | 还卖45块 |
[32:36] | What a scam. | 真是骗钱 |
[32:37] | Here. Do you want some of my steak? | 给 你想吃我的牛排吗 |
[32:39] | Nah, it’s all right. | 不用了 |
[32:40] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不太饿 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:48] | Harry, why don’t you want to move in together? | 哈利 你为什么不想和我一起住 |
[32:51] | I did want to move in together — | 我之前确实想和你一起住 |
[32:52] | until you made it all about Savi. | 直到你把萨维扯了进来 |
[32:54] | Come on. That’s crap. | 拜托 别瞎扯了 |
[32:56] | Savi’s always gonna be a part of this equation. | 萨维永远都在我们之间 |
[32:58] | Pretending that she isn’t is a huge waste of time. | 假装忽视她的存在只是浪费时间 |
[33:01] | I mean, I lost my sister over this. | 我为此失去了我的姐姐 |
[33:03] | This is a big deal. | 这可是件大事 |
[33:04] | I’m not saying it isn’t. | 我没说它不是 |
[33:05] | You’re making excuses, and I’m not quite sure why. | 你在找借口 我不清楚为什么 |
[33:07] | I feel like you’re stalling or something. | 我感觉你在拖延时间 |
[33:09] | I’m not stalling. | 我没有拖延时间 |
[33:10] | Well, you’re not being very proactive | 你在我们的关系中 |
[33:11] | about the relationship. | 不太主动 |
[33:12] | I mean, look, like, | 我是说 想想看 斯科特 |
[33:13] | Scott’s already engaged, and we can’t even share a sink. | 已经订婚了 我们连水槽都不能共用 |
[33:16] | Tell me you didn’t just bring Scott in this conversation. | 怎么又扯上斯科特了 |
[33:19] | No, I’m just trying to explain — | 不 我只是想解释 |
[33:20] | Did you get closure when you met with him today? | 你今天跟他见面后一切都结束了吗 |
[33:24] | I told you I was going to see him. | 我告诉你我要去见他了 |
[33:25] | That, you did. | 你确实说了 |
[33:26] | I told you before I went to see him | 去见他之前我就告诉你了 |
[33:28] | and gave you every opportunity to say something, | 让你有机会可以阻止我 |
[33:30] | and you said nothing, Harry. | 但你什么也没说 哈利 |
[33:31] | God, it’s — it’s like you don’t know how to communicate. | 天呐 你简直就不会沟通 |
[33:34] | Oh, and you’re the expert at communication? | 那你是沟通大师吗 |
[33:35] | How long did you wait to say something about Niko? | 妮可的事你憋了多久了 |
[33:37] | Okay. No, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[33:39] | Bull’s-eye. It’s… | 太对了 |
[33:41] | But you know what — at least I’m trying to talk to you | 可是你知道吗 至少我想跟你说 |
[33:43] | about my feelings when I have them. | 我内心的想法 |
[33:44] | I’m trying here, Harry! | 我想这么做 哈利 |
[33:46] | People are trying to eat, Joss. | 别人还要吃饭呢 乔斯 |
[33:46] | Yeah, and I’m trying to talk to you! | 是啊 但我要跟你说清楚 |
[33:48] | Please lower your voice. | 请你小点声 |
[33:50] | I’m sorry. Am I being too loud for you? | 对不起 我说话太大声了吗 |
[33:52] | No problem. I can fix that. | 没问题 我可以改 |
[34:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:04] | Our first guest tonight… | 我们今晚的第一位嘉宾是… |
[34:07] | How was the big date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[34:08] | Pretty terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[34:10] | How was dinner with your couple? | 你跟那对夫妻的晚餐怎么样 |
[34:11] | Mostly miserable. | 惨不忍睹 |
[34:13] | Oh. Okay, you go first. | 好吧 你先说吧 |
[34:16] | I’m drinking this. | 这杯我喝了 |
[34:17] | Alec brought a guy from work as a date for me. | 亚历克从单位带了人想介绍给我 |
[34:21] | It was beyond awkward until the guy finally left. | 在那人走之前 简直不能再尴尬了 |
[34:24] | But then Alec and Vivian started fighting, | 可之后亚历克和薇薇安就开始吵架了 |
[34:26] | so I left. | 所以我就走了 |
[34:27] | They obviously need to work through their feelings. | 很显然他们要好好谈谈各自的感受 |
[34:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Sorry. What about your feelings? | 等等 等等 那你的感受呢 |
[34:31] | Why are theirs more important than yours? | 凭什么他们的就比你的重要 |
[34:33] | Because they’re married. | 因为他们是夫妻 |
[34:34] | Yeah, and they invited you into that marriage, | 没错 可是他们把你邀请去的 |
[34:36] | which makes you a part of it now. | 所以你也是其中的一员了 |
[34:40] | If I could somehow combine the two of them, | 如果能把他们两个人结合起来 |
[34:42] | It would be the perfect person for me. | 那就太适合我了 |
[34:45] | The lover, the partner, | 就是我一直在找的 |
[34:46] | the friend I’ve always been looking for. | 情人兼搭档兼朋友 |
[34:49] | But it doesn’t work that way. | 但这不可能 |
[34:51] | They’re two people, they’re married to each other, | 他们是两个人 而且还结婚了 |
[34:54] | And one of them happens to be a woman. | 其中一个还是个女的 |
[34:56] | Oh, trust me — | 相信我 |
[34:57] | you could get over the woman part really quickly. | 你很快就可以不介意性别的 |
[34:59] | Do you remember when I felt like it was a thing | 还记不记得我第一次跟艾莉克丝的时候 |
[35:01] | when I was first with Alex, and then… | 我还觉得有些不合适 可很快 |
[35:03] | she just became this person that I was crazy in love with. | 我就疯狂地爱上她了 |
[35:06] | Have you ever been in a situation like this before? | 你以前有过这种经历吗 |
[35:09] | Threesomes? | 三人行 |
[35:10] | Honey, I invented them. | 亲爱的 以前都是我发起的 |
[35:12] | But no, I’ve — I’ve never done the full-on polyamorous thing, | 不过我没经历过这种三人恋 |
[35:16] | And I’m pretty sure that words like “Like” Or “Love” | 我很确定”喜欢”和”爱”这两词 |
[35:18] | were never part of the equation. | 是不相等的 |
[35:22] | Why? Honey, do you think you might be falling in love with them? | 怎么了 亲爱的 你觉得你爱上他们了吗 |
[35:25] | That’s the weird part. | 这就是奇怪的地方 |
[35:29] | I feel like I could. | 我觉得有可能 |
[35:46] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[35:48] | This is a surprise. | 太意外了 |
[35:49] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[35:50] | Um…sure. | 当然 |
[35:56] | These are for you. | 这是给你的 |
[35:58] | Are these, like, consolation flowers? | 是安慰我的吗 |
[36:02] | “Sorry you’re too crazy for me to date you” flowers? | “你太疯狂了 不适合跟我约会” |
[36:05] | No. | 不是 |
[36:06] | So you…like me? | 那你是 喜欢我 |
[36:09] | It’s impossible not to like you, April. | 很难不喜欢上你 艾普莉 |
[36:11] | And the fact that you don’t know that | 你竟然都不知道这一点 |
[36:12] | makes you even more attractive. | 让你更具有吸引力了 |
[36:14] | Oh. I know it. | 我知道 |
[36:17] | But you’re kind of hard to read. | 不过你有点难以捉摸 |
[36:18] | I mean, you did cut our date short. | 你让我们的约会提前结束了 |
[36:21] | Because you were so nervous, you were making me nervous. | 因为你当时很紧张 让我也紧张了 |
[36:23] | And I thought it was a good idea to hit the reset button. | 所以我觉得最好还是重新来过吧 |
[36:27] | Okay, but what about at school? | 好吧 那在学校呢 |
[36:28] | I mean, you didn’t even look at me. | 你都没抬头看我 |
[36:31] | I’m a headmaster. | 我是校长 |
[36:32] | I can’t be asking out all the pretty single moms. | 我不能见到单身辣妈就约她出去 |
[36:34] | They got rules about that sort of thing. | 这方面是有规定的 |
[36:37] | But you asking me out — that’s another story. | 不过你约我出去 那就另当别论了 |
[36:40] | Oh. So that’s how it works. | 原来是这样啊 |
[36:43] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[36:44] | Will you go out with me again? | 你愿意再跟我约会吗 |
[36:46] | Anything but sushi. | 只要不吃寿司就行 |
[36:57] | Marc. | 马克 |
[36:58] | Marc, Blair. Blair, Marc. | 马克 这是布莱尔 布莱尔 这是马克 |
[37:01] | I’m gonna put these in some water. | 我去把花插起来 |
[37:04] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:06] | Sorry for interrupting your date last night | 抱歉打扰你们昨晚约会了 |
[37:07] | with all those texts. | 发了那么多条短信 |
[37:08] | Right. Uh, you’re the babysitter. | 对了 你是那个保姆 |
[37:10] | Bartender, poet, surfer, carpenter — | 调酒师 诗人 冲浪者 木匠 |
[37:13] | Jack-of-all-trades. | 样样都会 |
[37:15] | Master of none. | 也样样不精 |
[37:25] | Patty! | 芭迪 |
[37:27] | I had the most amazing class today in pilates. | 我今天上了最好的普拉提课 |
[37:30] | You have to come with me next time. | 你下次一定要和我一起 |
[37:31] | At 5:00 in the morning? No, thank you. | 早晨五点吗 不用 谢了 |
[37:33] | My teacher has me focusing on gratitude and joy. | 我的老师让我专注于感恩和享乐 |
[37:37] | They’re my two new favorite words. | 这是我现在最喜爱的两个词 |
[37:39] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情很好 |
[37:40] | I am. | 是的 |
[37:41] | Things are on the up-and-up again with Luca and me, so… | 卢卡和我越来越好了 所以 |
[37:43] | That explains your generosity. | 怪不得你这么大方 |
[37:46] | I got a call from Luca’s attorney this morning. | 我今天上午接到了卢卡律师的电话 |
[37:48] | You gave Luca the entire accessories by Luca line? | 你给了卢卡全部的饰品品牌吗 |
[37:51] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[37:52] | I approved he can use the logo and the font for his line, | 我授权他的品牌可以用我的商标和字体 |
[37:56] | but it’s all under my umbrella. | 不过一切都是我说了算 |
[37:58] | No, sweetie, you signed the papers | 不 亲爱的 你签的文件 |
[37:59] | that gave him his own umbrella. | 是同意他说了算 |
[38:01] | That’s why he hired his own lawyer | 所以他才请了自己的律师 |
[38:03] | to write up the contracts. | 来起草合同 |
[38:04] | I assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道的 |
[38:05] | Why else wouldn’t you have had me take a look? | 否则你怎么会不让我看一下呢 |
[38:11] | Okay. We’ve covered a lot of ground today. | 好吧 我们今天聊了很多了 |
[38:14] | Does anyone have anything else they want to share | 在我们结束之前 还有谁有什么事 |
[38:16] | before we wrap up? | 想分享一下吗 |
[38:18] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:20] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[38:23] | I’d like to know what happens when a marriage is broken. | 我想知道婚姻破裂后会怎么样 |
[38:26] | Say your partner gets sick — so sick | 比如你的另一半生病了 很严重 |
[38:29] | that both of you are separately preparing for the worst. | 你们俩各自都做好了最坏的打算 |
[38:34] | But then a miracle happens. | 可后来发生了奇迹 |
[38:36] | The worst doesn’t come. | 最坏的情况没有发生 |
[38:38] | The life is saved. | 另一半活了下来 |
[38:40] | But the marriage… | 但是婚姻 |
[38:42] | the marriage has suffered irreparable damage. | 婚姻受到了无法修补的损坏 |
[38:47] | And then something new comes along, | 而且又认识了另一个人 |
[38:49] | something strange | 发生了奇怪 |
[38:51] | and taboo and…unimaginable. | 本不该发生 难以想象的事 |
[38:56] | And suddenly, it feels like the marriage could change form. | 突然之间 感觉婚姻可以换种形式 |
[38:59] | It will never be the same. | 不再像原来一样了 |
[39:01] | But maybe… | 不过可能 |
[39:04] | just maybe, it could find a new way to exist. | 只是也许 可以找到另外一种新的存在形式 |
[39:09] | Would you risk it? | 你会冒这个风险吗 |
[39:11] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[39:14] | If something unique and unexpectedly beautiful came along… | 如果发生了很特别 十分美妙的事情 |
[39:19] | I know I would. | 我想我是会的 |
[39:37] | Can we chat a minute? | 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[39:39] | Sure. Come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[39:47] | Listen, Harry, I’m — I’m sorry | 听我说 哈利 对不起 |
[39:49] | about walking out last night. | 我昨晚不该就那么走了 |
[39:50] | It was really — it was unacceptable. | 真的是 真的难以让人接受 |
[39:53] | And, you know, I-I don’t know. | 我也不知道是怎么了 |
[39:54] | I think I was tired or hungry or something. | 我想我当时是累了或者饿了 |
[39:57] | And not that that’s an excuse — | 不过这都不是理由 |
[39:58] | I can’t do this anymore, Joss. | 我不能再这样了 乔斯 |
[40:02] | You can’t do what? | 不能哪样了 |
[40:04] | It shouldn’t be this hard. | 不应该这么难 |
[40:08] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[40:09] | We keep going on like this, | 如果我们继续这样 |
[40:11] | we’re gonna end up hating each other forever. | 我们最终会一辈子怨恨对方 |
[40:14] | We have to end it now | 我们要把这结束 |
[40:15] | So there can at least be hope for us in the future. | 这样至少我们未来还有希望 |
[40:17] | What? | 什么 |
[40:19] | Listen, I… | 听我说 我 |
[40:21] | I think you were right about us all along. | 我觉得你关于我们的看法是对的 |
[40:26] | It’s too soon. | 太着急了 |
[40:28] | We’re just not ready. | 我们都还没准备好 |