时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – That sounds great. – It’s a date, then. | -可以啊 -那我们约好了 |
[00:01] | Previously on “Mistresses” | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | we have to end it now | 我们要把这结束 |
[00:04] | so there can at least be hope for us in the future. | 这样至少我们未来还有希望 |
[00:06] | – What? – It’s too soon. | -什么 -太着急了 |
[00:08] | We’re just not ready. | 我们都还没准备好 |
[00:09] | I forgot to give it to Patty. | 我忘了给芭迪 |
[00:11] | – What, you don’t trust me? – Okay. | -你不信任我吗 -好吧 |
[00:13] | You signed the papers that gave him his own umbrella. | 你签的文件是同意他说了算 |
[00:15] | I assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道的 |
[00:16] | Why else wouldn’t you have had me take a look? | 否则你怎么会不让我看一下呢 |
[00:18] | If I could somehow combine the two of them, | 如果能把他们两个人结合起来 |
[00:20] | it would be the perfect person for me. | 那就太适合我了 |
[00:22] | Do you think you might be falling in love with them? | 你觉得你爱上他们了吗 |
[00:24] | I could. | 有可能 |
[01:40] | Remember — you’re on deck to babysit. | 别忘了你要照顾孩子们 |
[01:42] | Did you get your shift covered at work? | 你找人代班了吗 |
[01:43] | I said I would. | 我说我会找的 |
[01:44] | And do you remember where I put the emergency numbers? | 你记得我把救急电话存哪了吗 |
[01:46] | In my phone under “Emergency”? | 在我手机联系人为”救急”那里吗 |
[01:48] | Do you know CPR? | 你知道心肺复苏怎么做吗 |
[01:49] | Seriously? April, relax. | 拜托 艾普莉 放轻松 |
[01:51] | Your date’s not till tomorrow night. | 你明晚才去约会 |
[01:52] | If you start out this wound, by tomorrow, you’ll pop. | 如果你现在就开始担忧 你明天得焦虑死 |
[01:54] | I’ll take the kids to see a movie, | 我会带孩子们去看电影 |
[01:55] | and you’ll have plenty of time to get hot for teacher. | 你就跟老师来场热恋吧 |
[01:57] | Headmaster! And really, Marc? | 校长 而且你要那么说吗 马克 |
[02:00] | It’s not like that, anyway. | 不管怎样 不是那样的 |
[02:02] | It’s simply an opportunity | 我只不过是请一位 |
[02:03] | to treat a much sought-after man to a well-cooked meal. | 很抢手的好男人吃顿好饭而已 |
[02:06] | And my lasagna will leave | 我做的烤宽面条 |
[02:07] | those other ladies in the dust. | 就能甩开其他女人几条街 |
[02:09] | Okay, you’re all good, honey. | 好了 造型完毕 亲爱的 |
[02:10] | Thanks, April. | 谢谢 艾普莉 |
[02:13] | Looks like Lucy’s grades are improving. | 看来露西的成绩正在提高 |
[02:16] | Is that…? Let me see. | 那是… 让我看看 |
[02:18] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:20] | “My hero used to be my dad, | “我的偶像曾经是我的父亲 |
[02:21] | but now it’s my really awesome grandma.” | 但现在是我特别棒的外婆” |
[02:26] | Wow. That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:31] | “My grandma marjorie is a circuit court judge | “我外婆玛乔丽是备受尊敬的 |
[02:33] | for the very prestigious 9th Circuit. | 第九区巡回法庭的法官 |
[02:35] | “She was not only the youngest | “她不仅是比尔·克林顿任命的 |
[02:36] | to ever be appointed by Bill Clinton, | 最年轻的的法官 |
[02:39] | she was the only woman and African-American, too.” | 更是受此任命的唯一非洲裔美国女性” |
[02:43] | Well, damn. She’s my hero. | 天呐 她也是我的偶像 |
[02:46] | Lucy, school! | 露西 该上学了 |
[02:49] | You okay, April? | 你没事吧 艾普莉 |
[02:50] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:04] | Patty, give me good news. | 芭迪 告诉我你有好消息 |
[03:06] | No. Maybe you didn’t hear me, Patty. | 不 也许你刚没听清我说什么 芭迪 |
[03:08] | I said good news. | 我说了要好消息 |
[03:11] | No. You’re a lawyer! | 不 你是律师 |
[03:13] | Find a loophole! | 找出漏洞 |
[03:15] | Then look again! | 那就再找 |
[03:21] | I got to get up. | 我要起床了 |
[03:22] | Where are they? My little orange friends, please. | 它们在哪 我的那些药品小伙伴们 |
[03:26] | This contract is ironclad! | 那个合同铁证如山 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:34] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. What are you doing? | 天呐 你在干嘛 |
[03:36] | Choosing a window to jump from. | 选个跳下去的窗户 |
[03:38] | Hey, honey, just come here. | 亲爱的 过来 |
[03:39] | Please. Do not pity me. | 求你别可怜我 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:41] | I mean, how could I be so freakin’ stupid? | 我怎么会那么蠢 |
[03:44] | Shh. Because you wanted to believe in him. | 因为你想相信他 |
[03:47] | Just shh. | 你小声点 |
[03:48] | You developed a bit of a blind spot. | 你有了盲点 |
[03:50] | “Blind spot.” | “盲点” |
[03:51] | It’s more like a brain hemorrhage. | 更像是脑洞吧 |
[03:52] | Who signs something without freakin’ reading it? | 有谁签字不看内容的 |
[03:55] | Those little red sticky arrows can be very persuasive. | 那些小红箭头真的蛮有说服力的 |
[03:59] | – You just… – Why? Why do it like this? | -你只是 -为什么 为什么那样做 |
[04:01] | Why steal an accessory line out from under me? | 为什么要在我名下偷着建一条配饰产品链 |
[04:04] | He’s screwed me in marriage before, | 他之前在婚姻上伤害我 |
[04:05] | but he has never screwed me in business. | 但他从没在生意方面伤害我 |
[04:07] | He respects that part of me. | 他尊重那部分的我 |
[04:08] | Something is off. | 有什么变了 |
[04:10] | Nothing is off. | 没什么变了 |
[04:10] | It’s Luca Raines, as usual. | 他是一贯如此的卢卡·雷恩斯 |
[04:12] | He was slimeball before. | 他以前是混蛋 |
[04:14] | He’s a super slimeball now. | 现在是个超级大混蛋 |
[04:15] | That’s it. Okay? | 就是这样 好吗 |
[04:18] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[04:19] | Honey, please… | 亲爱的 拜托 |
[04:20] | answer me this question. | 回答我这个问题 |
[04:21] | Answer me this one question. | 回答我这个问题 |
[04:23] | Do you actually care about the accessories line? | 你真的关心这条配饰产品链吗 |
[04:26] | Do you? | 关心吗 |
[04:27] | No, but I — | 不 但是我… |
[04:28] | Okay. So, then, what did you lose, hmm? | 好了 那你失去什么了吗 |
[04:30] | A couple of days thinking that your marriage | 失去了几天你以为你的婚姻 |
[04:32] | was gonna work out? | 能破镜重圆的日子 |
[04:33] | So, fine. | 那好吧 |
[04:34] | Let’s go back to the original plan. | 我们回到原计划 |
[04:35] | You’re gonna divorce him, and you’re gonna make sure | 你要跟他离婚 而且你要确保 |
[04:37] | that he doesn’t get half your empire. | 他拿不走你一半的家产 |
[04:39] | – Yeah. – Wonderful. | -对 -很好 |
[04:40] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然了 -谢谢 |
[04:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 要是可以的话 |
[04:42] | I will be asleep until next week. | 我要睡到下周 |
[04:43] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – Yes. | -不不不 不行不行 -行 |
[04:45] | If I’m leaving this pity party, | 如果我要离开这场可怜人派对 |
[04:47] | you’re damn well coming with me. | 你一定要跟我走 |
[04:48] | No, it’s not a party. | 不 这不是一个派对 |
[04:49] | It’s not a party. It’s a wake. | 这不是派对 这是个警醒会 |
[04:51] | For Harry? Please! | 为了哈利吗 拜托 |
[04:53] | It’s an open-ended breakup. | 这是场开放式结束的分手 |
[04:54] | It’s the best of all worlds here. | 这是世界上最好的处境 |
[04:56] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:57] | How is this the best of all worlds? | 为什么这是最好的处境 |
[04:59] | He said to you — and I quote — | 他跟你说 我只是引用 |
[05:01] | “So you can find your way back to each other.” | “你们能找回到对方怀抱的方法” |
[05:03] | It’s like a crystal ball, | 这就好像一个水晶球 |
[05:04] | and Harry’s waiting there in the future, | 哈利在未来会等着你 |
[05:05] | and he’s giving you the green light to go have some fun. | 他现在给你开绿灯让你去寻找你的快乐 |
[05:09] | There’s no green light. | 不存在开绿灯 |
[05:10] | If it was any greener, we could smoke it. | 如果更绿些 我们都可以抽了 |
[05:12] | If you two are meant to be together, | 如果你们注定在一起 |
[05:14] | you’ll end up together. | 你们最终会在一起 |
[05:16] | The best way to get over a man | 忘记一个人最好的方法就是 |
[05:18] | is to get under another one. | 找一个新人 |
[05:20] | You should stitch that on a pillow. | 你应该把这话绣在枕头上 |
[05:21] | That’s really good. | 说得真不错 |
[05:22] | I’m telling you — Harry is not | 我告诉你 哈利不会 |
[05:23] | lying around moping like this. | 躺在这里闷闷不乐 |
[05:25] | – Let’s go. – All right. | -我们走 -好吧 |
[05:26] | – Get up! – All right. | -起来 -好吧 |
[05:30] | Yeah! | 来了 |
[05:37] | Surf report looks good. Let’s go. | 看来天气很适合冲浪 走吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I don’t think I can, mate. | 我还是不去了 伙计 |
[05:44] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[05:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:54] | That’s more like it! | 这才像话 |
[05:55] | Now I can see what I’m working with. | 现在我能看到你了 |
[05:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:59] | No more girls-gone-wrong reminders. | 再没有”姑娘们都错了”提醒了 |
[06:02] | This Joss’? | 这是乔斯的吗 |
[06:08] | This? | 这个呢 |
[06:08] | Well, it ain’t mine. | 反正不是我的 |
[06:11] | All right, I’m gonna put this in the closet here. | 好 我要把这个放到箱子里 |
[06:13] | If I’ve missed anything, you toss it in. | 如果我遗漏了什么东西 你就放进来 |
[06:15] | If you need the box out of here, I’ll pick it up. | 如果你不想看到这盒子 我就拿走 |
[06:19] | How’s the restaurant? | 餐厅怎么样了 |
[06:21] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[06:22] | Marc? | 马克 |
[06:23] | It’s a disaster, dude. | 一团糟 兄弟 |
[06:24] | You need to come back. | 你得回来 |
[06:25] | I mean, Phil’s a fine Sous Chef, | 菲尔是个不错的副厨 |
[06:27] | but he is not equipped to do a fraction of what you do. | 但他还做不了你的一些工作 |
[06:29] | Lag time between courses is like 35 minutes. | 两道菜的间隔时间几乎要35分钟 |
[06:31] | And ever since he started dating that Indian guy, | 并且自从他跟那个印度人约会后 |
[06:32] | he’s got a love affair with cumin, man. | 他就成了孜然控 |
[06:34] | Everything has cumin! | 每道菜都有孜然 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | All right, right-o. | 好的 好的 |
[06:41] | Look, we’ll catch some waves. | 我们去冲个浪 |
[06:43] | It’ll clear my head. | 能清醒我的头脑 |
[06:45] | I’ll be back in tonight. | 我今晚回来 |
[06:46] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[06:47] | Hey, look, if you’re not up for it… | 如果你还没准备好 |
[06:48] | No, no. I’m good. | 不 不 我没事 |
[06:55] | Why were you going through my backpack? | 你为什么要翻我的书包 |
[06:57] | I wasn’t going through your backpack. | 我没有翻你的书包 |
[06:59] | The point is, baby, it’s amazing. | 关键是 宝贝 太棒了 |
[07:00] | I am proud of you! | 我为你骄傲 |
[07:01] | A-plus? | |
[07:05] | Good morning, Lucy. I have good news. | 早上好 露西 我有个好消息 |
[07:07] | Your hero paper is going in the front case of the school. | 你那篇文章将放在学校展示柜里 |
[07:08] | – Everyone’s impressed. – Really? | -每个人都很赞赏 -真的吗 |
[07:10] | Cool. Thanks, Mr. P. | 太棒了 谢谢你 校长先生 |
[07:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:14] | I said I was impressed, and I got a stank shoulder shrug. | 我说我很赞赏 回应我的就是厌烦的耸肩 |
[07:17] | How much you want to bet, as headmaster, | 你想赌多少 身为校长 |
[07:18] | I get more stanky shrugs than you a day? | 我一天中得到的厌烦的耸肩比你更多 |
[07:20] | I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[07:21] | I only have one little mean person to deal with. | 我只需要对付一个难缠的小孩 |
[07:23] | Well, have you asked grandma Marjorie for any help? | 你有向玛乔丽外婆求助吗 |
[07:26] | I’d take advantage of the positive influence she seems to have on Lucy. | 她对露西会有积极的影响 |
[07:29] | Shoot. I’d like to ask her for some advice myself. | 甚至我都会向她征求点建议 |
[07:32] | Yeah. No. | 好的 不 |
[07:32] | I mean, my mother is really busy, | 我母亲很忙 |
[07:34] | not to mention, she doesn’t live here in town. | 更别提她不住在这城里 |
[07:36] | I hear that, but that’s her grandbaby. | 我听说了 但那是她外孙女 |
[07:38] | I would think she’d make it important to be supportive… | 我想她的支持很重要 |
[07:40] | of you both. | 对你俩来说都是 |
[07:41] | Plus, it takes a village, right? | 而且 人多力量大 对吧 |
[07:42] | Yeah, that’s what I’ve heard. | 对 是这样 |
[07:43] | Especially if she’s the one person | 尤其她现在是 |
[07:45] | Lucy’s identifying with right now. | 露西唯一认可的人 |
[07:49] | If…I haven’t crossed the line, | 我没有越界吧 |
[07:52] | I still hope to see you tomorrow night. | 我还指望明天晚上能见到你呢 |
[07:54] | I’ll let you know when you’ve crossed the line. | 你要是越界了我会告诉你的 |
[08:04] | Okay, I called Amex. | 好的 我给交易所打了电话 |
[08:06] | Last place Luca used this card was at the Oceana Hotel. | 卢卡上次用这张卡是在海洋酒店 |
[08:10] | Grease anybody… the waiters, the bartenders, the valet, | 贿赂任何人 服务生 调酒师 侍者 |
[08:13] | anyone who’s gonna take a shot of him | 任何能拍到他的人 |
[08:14] | and whatever whore he’s with now. | 还有和他在一起的妓女 |
[08:15] | – Sure thing, boss. – Okay. | -没问题 老板 -好的 |
[08:17] | Save your money, Calista. | 省下你的钱 卡莉斯塔 |
[08:20] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[08:22] | Oh. What is it now? | 现在什么情况 |
[08:24] | You want your own bridal line? | 你想要自己的饰品线吗 |
[08:26] | That’s funny. That’s very funny. | 有趣 非常有趣 |
[08:29] | No. I want a divorce. | 不 我想离婚 |
[08:34] | You want a divorce? | 你想离婚 |
[08:35] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[08:36] | The fact that I wouldn’t tolerate your cheating? | 因为我不能容忍你出轨吗 |
[08:38] | Or because you built a career | 还是因为你将你的事业 |
[08:40] | on my blood, sweat, and tears? | 建立在我的血汗之上 |
[08:42] | You’re not getting a cent. | 你一分钱都别想得到 |
[08:43] | Divorce not granted. | 休想离婚 |
[08:44] | I’m in love with someone else. | 我爱上别人了 |
[08:48] | Eva Petrov. I think you know her. | 伊娃·佩特洛夫 我想你认识她 |
[08:53] | We’re gonna be married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[08:57] | So, you have been cheating this whole time. | 这么说 你一直都在背叛我 |
[08:59] | You know what? She loves me. | 你知道吗 她爱我 |
[09:02] | And she admires me. | 她欣赏我 |
[09:04] | And I love and admire her. | 我也爱并欣赏她 |
[09:05] | Why? Because she can go a week without eating? | 为什么 因为她能走秀一周不吃饭吗 |
[09:08] | You know, you can denigrate her all you want. | 随你怎样诋毁她 |
[09:11] | But she happens to be a very talented artist. | 但她恰好也是个非常有天赋的艺术家 |
[09:14] | Oh, no, you said so yourself. | 不 你自己说的 |
[09:17] | You know, the accessory line you approved… | 你批准了的首饰产品线 |
[09:20] | that was all Eva’s design. | 都是伊娃的设计 |
[09:22] | And after it launches successfully, | 成功上市之后 |
[09:24] | I’ll reveal her as the true creative force. | 我会公布她才是真正的创作者 |
[09:27] | And don’t bother bringing her into our divorce | 另外别费劲把她牵扯到我们离婚的事里 |
[09:30] | because you have no proof of our affair, | 因为你没有我外遇的证据 |
[09:31] | and she would roundly deny it. | 她会直接否认的 |
[09:38] | I will kill you | 在你这样做之前 |
[09:40] | before I let you do this. | 我会先杀了你 |
[09:42] | It’s already done. | 已经做了 |
[09:53] | Father John, I’m so sorry. I hate being late, | 约翰神父 抱歉 我讨厌迟到 |
[09:56] | but I don’t have a watch on today, and I left my phone | 但是我今天没戴表 早上我又把手机 |
[09:59] | at my friend’s house this morning. | 落在我朋友家里了 |
[10:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:04] | It’s no sin to have a boyfriend. | 有男友不是什么罪过 |
[10:05] | Just because you’re counseling married couples | 你在为结婚夫妇做咨询 |
[10:07] | doesn’t mean you have to be married yourself. | 不代表你自己就必须得结婚 |
[10:09] | Now… | 现在 |
[10:12] | – Vivian. – I was hoping you didn’t change your schedule. | -薇薇安 -太好了 你没改变日程 |
[10:14] | I rushed home to get my earbuds, | 我冲回家拿耳环 |
[10:15] | and I saw your phone on the kitchen counter, | 看见你的手机在厨房柜子上 |
[10:17] | and I just knew you’d be going crazy without it. | 我知道没了它你会抓狂的 |
[10:20] | You really shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble. | 你真的不必如此麻烦 |
[10:22] | It was no trouble at all, sweetie. | 一点也不麻烦 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | Hi. I’m Vivian. How are you? | 你好 我是薇薇安 你好吗 |
[10:26] | Blessed. I’m Father John. | 上帝保佑 我是约翰神父 |
[10:28] | – Nice to meet you. – Likewise. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[10:30] | Well, I don’t want to take up any more of your time, | 我不占用你时间了 |
[10:31] | So I’ll see you at home later. | 回家见 |
[10:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:40] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[10:41] | I-I never should’ve assumed that you had a boyfriend. | 我不该自以为是你有男朋友 |
[10:44] | But I want to reassure you that we are very progressive here. | 但请放心我们这里观念非常进步 |
[10:47] | There’s at least three other homosexual couples | 在教会里至少还有三对 |
[10:49] | in the congregation that I know of. | 同性夫妇 |
[10:52] | We welcome everyone. | 我们欢迎每个人 |
[10:54] | – I don’t … – You know what? | -我不 -你知道吗 |
[10:55] | We’re having a mixer tomorrow night. | 我们明晚有个集会 |
[10:56] | Bring Vivian. It’ll be fun. | 带上薇薇安 会很有趣的 |
[10:59] | I hear we’re getting a Kogi truck. | 听说我们会有辆科吉车 |
[11:01] | Yum. | 好棒 |
[11:03] | I feel like a liar! | 我感觉像是个骗子 |
[11:04] | You’re not a liar! | 你不是骗子 |
[11:05] | Yelling hurts. | 吵得我好疼 |
[11:07] | Sorry, sweetie. Here. | 抱歉 亲爱的 给 |
[11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:08] | He suggested my mom come, | 他建议我妈妈过来 |
[11:10] | and I just silently sat there. | 我就只静静地坐在那儿 |
[11:12] | So… you don’t even know Blair. | 你甚至不了解布莱尔 |
[11:14] | What… what were you supposed say? | 你能说什么 |
[11:15] | “I hate the woman who bore me”? | “我讨厌那个让我无聊的女人” |
[11:17] | It’s not attractive. | 那可没魅力 |
[11:17] | I don’t hate her. | 我不讨厌她 |
[11:19] | Well, maybe he has a point. | 也许他说的有道理 |
[11:21] | Oh, God, I don’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Forget this. | 算了吧 |
[11:25] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:26] | Have you talked to Harry? | 跟哈利破冰了吗 |
[11:28] | No, not since he brought down the hatchet on my heart. | 打从他往我心脏捅一刀后就不说话了 |
[11:32] | I-I’m sorry. Is this not interesting? | 对不起 这个话题很无趣吧 |
[11:34] | That guy is staring at you. | 那个男人在盯着你看 |
[11:38] | Brad?! | 布拉德 |
[11:40] | – Oh, my God. – Josslyn Carver. | -天呐 -乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[11:43] | I knew it was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[11:43] | What is up? What are you doing? | 你好吗 在忙什么呢 |
[11:45] | Come here! This is crazy! | 抱一下 太意外了 |
[11:47] | I know. I lost your number like two phones ago. | 我换了两次电话把你的号码弄丢了 |
[11:49] | You give the best hugs. | 好喜欢你的拥抱 |
[11:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:53] | Just in town for my mom’s birthday. | 我妈的生日快到了 |
[11:55] | I was looking for a present. | 我来买礼物 |
[11:58] | God, look at you! | 天呐 你的样子 |
[11:59] | You look exactly the same as you did in college. | 跟大学时期的你一模一样 |
[12:02] | You look better than you did, | 你越变越好看了 |
[12:04] | and — and you looked good. | 现在的你…很帅 |
[12:05] | So, where to start? | 从何聊起呢 |
[12:07] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[12:08] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[12:09] | No. | 没有 |
[12:10] | Well, look at us. | 看看咱俩 |
[12:13] | Come on. You surprised? I mean… | 拜托 你很意外吗 |
[12:14] | neither of us were ever the settling-down type. | 我们都不是安家型 |
[12:16] | That’s probably why we were so good together. | 所以那时我们很合得来 |
[12:18] | Yeah, that and you were crazy about me. | 是的 你那个时候很喜欢我 |
[12:20] | I certainly was. | 没错 |
[12:22] | – Anyway, I… – Hey, listen… | -我… -我… |
[12:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:24] | No. No, no, no. You go. | 没事 你先说吧 |
[12:26] | I have to go to this party, but I’m in town for the week. | 我要去参加派对 不过我会在镇上待一周 |
[12:29] | Sorry. Just one second. | 不好意思 等我一下 |
[12:34] | Hey, girl, what — | 妞 怎么… |
[12:37] | What — Calista, are you crying? | 怎么… 卡莉斯塔 你在哭吗 |
[12:39] | No. Calm down. I can’t understand you. | 冷静一下 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[12:41] | Okay, okay. I’ll be right there. | 好吧 我过去找你 |
[12:43] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:43] | Yeah. That was my friend. | 没事 是我朋友打来的 |
[12:45] | Well, my boss, my…”fross.” | 我老板 我朋友兼老板 |
[12:48] | I — I got to go, but you know what, Brad? | 我要赶过去了 布莱德 |
[12:49] | It was really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:51] | You too. | 我也是 |
[12:52] | Take care. | 保重 |
[12:58] | Take care. | 保重 |
[13:02] | I said mind-blowing ideas. | 打开你们的脑洞 |
[13:04] | Let’s knock the wind out of this bastard. | 给这畜生致命一击 |
[13:06] | How about just telling the truth? | 说出真相呢 |
[13:08] | Leak your story to the press, how Luca bamboozled you | 向新闻界爆料 卢卡如何忽悠你 |
[13:10] | into signing over the accessories line, | 签字转让饰品线 |
[13:11] | leak your then gave it to his how Luca btwo-bit whore. | 出卖你 送给他的小情妇 |
[13:13] | People will hate him. | 全民都会憎恨他 |
[13:14] | You know what I love about that, Patty? | 芭迪 我喜欢你的主意吗 |
[13:16] | Nothing. | 不喜欢 |
[13:17] | It makes me look like a fool. | 傻瓜才会那么做 |
[13:18] | Any other bright ideas? | 还有其它好主意吗 |
[13:20] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:21] | How about this? | 这样做怎么样 |
[13:22] | We round up all the buyers and tell them | 我们召集所有的买家 |
[13:23] | that if they touch a single gem | 告诉他们购买了 |
[13:25] | from Luca’s accessories line, | 卢卡的饰品 |
[13:26] | they get nothing from you ever. | 就别来找你买 |
[13:27] | No preview of your collections, no samples, zip. | 不能预览你的收藏 不给样品 封锁他们 |
[13:30] | And then I tank the line? | 搞砸饰品线吗 |
[13:31] | It’s my brand! | 这是我的品牌 |
[13:32] | If it fails, I fail. | 品牌完蛋 我就完蛋 |
[13:34] | So, you want it to succeed? | 你希望它成功吗 |
[13:35] | And, what, give them a wedding present | 给他们送结婚礼物 |
[13:37] | with my name on the card? | 卡片写上我的名字 |
[13:39] | I…don’t think I’m alone here | 在场应该不止我一个人 |
[13:41] | in saying, “Confused.” | 对这件事感到困惑 |
[13:43] | You should have seen him… | 你没看见他的样子 |
[13:46] | So glowing and happy, in love. | 容光焕发 沉浸在爱河中 |
[13:49] | Okay, going down the k-hole. | 跑题了 |
[13:51] | Okay, fine. I’m back. | 好 继续讨论 |
[13:53] | Well, it seems, from a business perspective, | 从商业的角度考量 |
[13:54] | you have to stand behind the line. | 你应该支持饰品线 |
[13:56] | Blame it on the blonde, but what does that mean, | 都怪金发女郎 但怎么… |
[13:57] | “Stand behind the line”? | “支持饰品线” |
[13:58] | Patty, it’s not like she can go out and promote it. | 芭迪 她不可能去外面推销 |
[14:00] | I can. | 我可以 |
[14:03] | I can. | 我可以 |
[14:05] | Joss, can you do a preview party here tomorrow night? | 乔斯 明晚在这里办个预览派对 |
[14:09] | What are you thinking? | 你打算干什么 |
[14:10] | About 100 people… | 邀请约一百人… |
[14:12] | and press. | 还有媒体 |
[14:14] | Let’s get lots of press. | 找多几家来 |
[14:20] | Ah, Harry, my man. | 哈利 哥们 |
[14:24] | A word, please. | 过来聊两句 |
[14:25] | Not too close. | 也别太近 |
[14:27] | ‘Cause I don’t want to get what you had. | 别传染给我 |
[14:29] | So, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:31] | 100%. Thanks. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Hey, whoa. So, what — what was it, a bad cold, flu? | 所以你得了什么病 重感冒 流感吗 |
[14:37] | Hope it wasn’t food poisoning. | 希望不是食物中毒 |
[14:38] | I’d have to fire the chef. | 不然我就要开除厨师了 |
[14:40] | Which is you. | 也就是你 |
[14:43] | I’d hate to do that. | 我不想那么做 |
[14:45] | Okay. You have a good night. | 祝你有个美好的夜晚 |
[14:47] | – Have a lovely evening. – Thank you. | -今晚过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[14:49] | Hey, stranger. Glad you’re back. | 陌生人 欢迎你回来 |
[14:52] | Yeah, well, I heard Phil was making a mess of things. | 听说菲尔把事情弄得很糟 |
[14:55] | Couldn’t let that go on, now, could I? | 我不能任由他继续下去 |
[14:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:59] | I told Marc to tell you that. | 我让马克这么说的 |
[15:01] | I knew it’d get your ass out of bed. | 我知道这样能让你赶来 |
[15:02] | Well, I wasn’t in bed, as such. | 我不是睡在安乐窝上 |
[15:06] | I was, uh, in couch, deeply in couch. | 我是睡在沙发上 |
[15:10] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:12] | The staff is gonna hang tonight. | 员工们今晚在这聚会 |
[15:14] | Why don’t you stay and play? | 你留下来玩吧 |
[15:16] | You don’t have a girlfriend to rush back to, right? | 你已经没有女友要回去见了吧 |
[15:24] | Yeah, maybe some other time. | 下次吧 |
[15:30] | Man! | 天呐 |
[15:32] | Hey, Marc, can I talk to you for a second? | 马克 我们聊聊吧 |
[15:34] | It’s the smell, isn’t it? | 味道太大了 是吧 |
[15:36] | Oh, it’s not that. | 不是这件事 |
[15:38] | You know Blair, right? | 你认识布莱尔吧 |
[15:39] | Yes, April, I do. | 是的 艾普莉 我认识 |
[15:41] | No. Of course. | 当然啦 |
[15:42] | Well, he thinks it would be a good idea | 他认为让我妈过来 |
[15:44] | to have my mother come for a visit — | 会很不错 |
[15:47] | You know, extended family for Lucy, | 让露西有更多家人 |
[15:48] | someone to talk to, blah, blah. | 能说话的人等等 |
[15:51] | But I don’t know how that would be for you. | 我不知道你会怎么看 |
[15:55] | She’s got kind of… | 她有… |
[15:57] | a drinking problem. | 酒瘾 |
[16:01] | See? I knew it was a bad idea. | 我就知道你不喜欢 |
[16:02] | That’s it. It’s settled. | 算了 当我没说过 |
[16:03] | No, no, wait a minute. Just hold on. | 不 等一下 听我说 |
[16:06] | First of all, it’s really decent of you | 首先 你为我着想 |
[16:08] | to think of me, but I work in a bar. | 真的很好 但我在酒吧工作 |
[16:11] | One visit from granny’s | 外婆来探访 |
[16:12] | Not gonna shake my sobriety. | 不会动摇我的原则 |
[16:16] | Well, I mean, that’s good. | 那样很好 |
[16:18] | And, hey, she’s not like a fall-down drunk. | 她不会醉倒 |
[16:21] | She’s expertly functioning. | 她很能喝 |
[16:22] | Well, whatever that means, right? | 管它什么意思呢 是吧 |
[16:23] | Right? | 对吧 |
[16:25] | What does that mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[16:28] | It means that out in the world, | 意思就是 出门在外时 |
[16:30] | she’s flawless, and at home… | 她表现地无懈可击 在家时… |
[16:35] | Okay, when I was 16, | 我16岁的时候 |
[16:38] | around the time of the LAPD Rampart Scandal, | 当时发生了洛杉矶警局帕特分局丑闻 |
[16:40] | I was all, you know, | 我那时年轻气盛 |
[16:41] | “Power to the people.” | 脑子里想的就是”一切权力归于人民” |
[16:42] | So, I went out with a couple of my derelict friends — | 所以 我跟几个狐朋狗友一起… |
[16:45] | Oh, come on. You had derelict friends? | 真的假的 你还有狐朋狗友啊 |
[16:47] | That was what my father called the “Artsy” Crowd. | 那是我爸对浑身”文艺”范儿的人的统称 |
[16:49] | Oh, right on. | 也是啊 |
[16:49] | Anyway, uh, while they waited with the van running, | 总之 他们在等车开的时候 |
[16:52] | I painted a mural of Angela Davis, | 我在110号高速的墙上画了安吉拉·戴维斯 |
[16:54] | Maya Angelou, and Foxy Brown on this wall | 玛雅·安吉罗和”骚狐狸” |
[16:56] | off the 110 freeway as the protest — | 以示抗议 |
[16:58] | Oh, that — that’s yours? | 那是你的大作 |
[16:59] | I’ve seen that mural. It’s awesome! | 我看过那副壁画 简直棒呆了 |
[17:01] | I-it got a lot of attention. | 那幅画吸引了很多人的关注 |
[17:02] | The city wanted to take it down, | 政府想把那堵墙给推了 |
[17:03] | but that was not the right time to | 但在那个敏感时期再做出惹怒黑人的事 |
[17:05] | piss more black people off. | 可就不好收场了 |
[17:07] | Thousands of people signed a petition to keep it up. | 上千人在请愿书上签名 希望把它留下 |
[17:09] | You’re a badass! | 你简直太牛了 |
[17:11] | Well… my father didn’t think so. | 好吧 但我爸可不这么想 |
[17:14] | The daughter of an ethics professor | 他是伦理学教授 又是受人尊敬的法官 |
[17:16] | and a respected judge breaking the law? | 他的女儿却做出了这样违法的事 |
[17:18] | Mm, he gave me the belt for it good. | 他用皮带猛抽了我一顿 |
[17:22] | Dads and their belts. | 老爸们和他们的皮带 |
[17:25] | I remember mine well. | 我也记得当年我是怎么被抽的 |
[17:28] | It was a different time. | 我俩所经历的”皮带时代”已经不同了 |
[17:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:33] | And where was your mom through all this? | 那你妈妈那个时候有什么表示 |
[17:35] | Sitting in the next room | 她在另一个房间 |
[17:37] | with her third drink in her hand. | 手上拿着她的第三杯酒 |
[17:42] | Anyway, um, I know Lucy isn’t connecting to me right now, | 总之 我知道露西现在和我不太好 |
[17:46] | and Blair thinks — | 布莱尔觉得 |
[17:47] | April… | 艾普莉 |
[17:49] | Are you sure it matters what Blair thinks? | 你真的觉得布莱尔的想法重要吗 |
[17:54] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[17:55] | What do you feel in your gut? | 你内心的想法是什么 |
[18:00] | I don’t want her here. | 我不想让她来 |
[18:03] | Then don’t have her. | 那就别让她来 |
[18:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Right. | 对啊 |
[18:11] | Thank you. Thank you, Marc. | 谢谢 谢谢你 马克 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:16] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, that is correct. | 是的 就是这样 |
[18:28] | 8:00 P.M. Tonight, Calista’s estate. | 今晚八点 在卡莉斯塔家 |
[18:33] | Uh, yes, yes, she would absolutely love | 是的 《名利场》杂志的朋友如果来捧场 |
[18:35] | for her friends at Vanity Fair to be here. | 她一定十分开心 |
[18:36] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[18:39] | It is short notice, but, you know, | 这的确是临时通知的 但是 |
[18:40] | let’s look at it as one of Calista Raines’ designs. | 把它看做是卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯的设计吧 |
[18:42] | It’s thrilling and unpredictable. | 令人无比兴奋 而且总能出乎意料 |
[18:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:49] | So, we’ll s– we’ll see you tonight? | 那我们晚上见 |
[18:50] | Wonderful. Ciao. | 很好 再见 |
[18:52] | – What? What? – What’s she doing? | -怎么了 有什么事 -她要干什么 |
[18:55] | What is who doing? | 谁要干什么 |
[18:56] | What is Calista’s angle with this party? | 卡莉斯塔办这个派对有什么预谋 |
[18:58] | Her angle? | 她的预谋 |
[19:00] | Luca, she’s a shrewd businesswoman | 卢卡 她是个精明的商人 |
[19:01] | who knows that the best thing to do for the company | 她知道怎么做才是对公司最好的 |
[19:03] | that she’s worked her entire life to build | 她耗尽毕生心血创立的公司 |
[19:05] | is stand by your sorry ass | 就要为你这么个烂人 |
[19:06] | and promote the hell out of the line. | 推出不知道什么破珠宝线了 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:09] | Make sure that Eva’s on the guest list. | 确保伊娃在宾客名单上 |
[19:12] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[19:20] | Well, you know your man. That’s for sure. | 你真的很了解你的男人 |
[19:23] | Just like you said, he asked me what your angle was. | 就像你说的 他来问我你有什么预谋 |
[19:25] | I basically came off like | 我基本上表达的意思就是 |
[19:26] | – I don’t know a damn thing. – Did he buy it? | -我屁都不知道 -他相信了吗 |
[19:27] | Yeah, because I don’t know a damn thing. | 当然 因为我的确屁都不知道啊 |
[19:29] | – When are you gonna tell me what the plan is? – Okay. | -你什么时候告诉我你的计划 -等下 |
[19:30] | Take that dress and bring it over to Kathy Cho’s house. | 把那条裙子送到凯茜·卓的家 |
[19:33] | What, now? | 现在吗 |
[19:34] | – Yes. – As in right now? | -是的 -你说现在就去 |
[19:35] | You have 100 guests coming to your house in 3 hours. | 三小时后就有一百多个客人来你家了 |
[19:39] | Oh. Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[19:42] | Brad? I — how did you… | 布拉德 你怎么… |
[19:45] | I’m listed? | 我注册过 |
[19:46] | No. I can’t tonight. I have a work thing. | 不 今晚不行 我今晚有工作 |
[19:48] | But let me, uh — let me check my schedule, | 让我来看看我的行程 |
[19:50] | and I’ll get back to — | 然后我再… |
[19:52] | I-I will. I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[19:55] | Okay. Okay. Bye. | 好的 好 再见 |
[19:57] | Mm. You’re smiling. | 你笑了 |
[19:59] | First time in a week. Who was that? | 这周来的第一次 谁打来的 |
[20:01] | An old bed buddy from college. | 大学的一个床伴 |
[20:02] | I ran into him yesterday. | 我昨天碰到他的 |
[20:03] | Great. I’ll put his name on the list. | 很好 我要把他的名字加进宾客名单 |
[20:05] | – What? No. – Why not? Bad lay? | -啥 不 -怎么 跟他上床感觉不好 |
[20:07] | No. Good lay. | 不 感觉很棒 |
[20:08] | Great lay, actually, but — | 事实上感觉棒呆了 但是… |
[20:09] | But nothing. | 但是什么但是 |
[20:10] | God planted a guy right in your lap. | 上天为你准备了一个拜倒在你裙下的男人 |
[20:12] | It’s divine intervention. | 这是天意 |
[20:13] | Just accept it with grace. | 心怀感恩地接受吧 |
[20:15] | Okay, I’m not a religious person, | 好吧 我虽然不信什么宗教 |
[20:16] | but I’m pretty sure that that’s | 但我敢确信 |
[20:17] | not what they mean by divine intervention. | 你刚刚绝对是在胡扯 |
[20:18] | Look, I don’t want you pouting | 我不想你整晚就待在角落里 |
[20:19] | in a corner somewhere tonight. | 郁郁寡欢地噘着嘴 |
[20:21] | Everyone is gonna have a plus-one — | 每个人都会带个伴来 |
[20:22] | Except me, but I will be busy. | 除了我 但我会很忙 |
[20:25] | Busy with what? | 忙什么 |
[20:31] | And what is so funny? | 有什么这么好笑的 |
[20:34] | Father John thinks me and Vivian are lesbian lovers. | 神父约翰觉得我和薇薇安是对女同志 |
[20:39] | I’m — I’m sorry. What? | 呃 什么 |
[20:40] | I left my phone here yesterday. | 我昨天把手机落在这儿了 |
[20:42] | And I brought it to her, | 然后我去送给她了 |
[20:43] | and he caught our energy, I guess. | 我想他猜到我们有点什么了 |
[20:45] | “Caught our energy”? | “猜到我们有点什么了” |
[20:46] | You called me “Sweetie” and kissed me on the lips. | 你叫我”亲爱的” 还吻了我 |
[20:49] | Anyway, he invited us to a mixer tonight. | 总之 他邀请我们参加今晚的联谊会 |
[20:52] | Monkeys will fly out of my ass | 除非太阳从西边出来了 |
[20:54] | before I go to a church mixer. | 否则我才不会去什么教堂联谊会 |
[20:56] | No one’s suggesting we go to the church mixer, Alec. | 没人说我们要去教堂联谊会 亚力克 |
[20:59] | But the thought of going out somewhere | 但是我们一起出去的想法 |
[21:01] | does sound kind of nice. | 听起来挺不错的 |
[21:02] | Oh, there was that, uh, new restaurant downtown we wanted to try. | 我们之前想去试一家新开的餐厅 |
[21:05] | What was it called, Alec? | 那家餐厅叫什么来着 亚力克 |
[21:06] | I see nothing wrong with staying here | 我们就待在家 什么都不用担心 |
[21:07] | where we don’t have to worry. | 不是挺好的吗 |
[21:12] | Worry about what? | 担心什么 |
[21:15] | Well, we don’t need to be “Out” | 我们出门在外的时候 |
[21:16] | while we’re out, if that makes you feel better. | 不用表现出我们的关系 若你觉得这样更好 |
[21:18] | We can just be three people having dinner. | 我们可以三个人简简单单去吃顿饭 |
[21:21] | So, you’re suggesting we hide. | 所以 你建议我们偷偷摸摸的 |
[21:22] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -我赞成 |
[21:24] | Oh! Okay. | 那好吧 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Don’t be upset, Karen. | 别沮丧 凯伦 |
[21:28] | Karen, talk to me. | 凯伦 跟我说说话 |
[21:32] | It’s just — | 只是… |
[21:33] | I’ve been that person before | 我以前也在一段感情里充当过这种角色 |
[21:35] | in a relationship where it’s only okay behind closed doors. | 我们只能偷偷摸摸地在一起 |
[21:39] | Karen, I am a well-respected surgeon at County General. | 凯伦 我是郡综合医院德高望重的医生 |
[21:42] | I have to be careful what I advertise. | 我要对我的形象负责 |
[21:44] | I get it, Alec, okay? | 我明白 亚历克 好吧 |
[21:46] | I wasn’t exactly forthcoming with Father John, was I? | 我没有对约翰神父全部坦白 好吧 |
[21:49] | I’m not saying I have the answers. | 我也没有确定的答案 |
[21:51] | – I’m just… – Okay, how about this? | -我只是 -好吧 不如这样 |
[21:53] | You two finish putting away the groceries, | 你们俩把这些东西收拾好 |
[21:55] | and I am going to find a place | 我去找一个我们都能 |
[21:56] | where we can go out and be happy. | 玩得开心的地方 |
[21:59] | – Vivian — -That’s okay — | -薇薇安 -没关系 |
[22:00] | Shut up, both of you. | 你们俩 都闭嘴 |
[22:01] | We’re gonna be happy, damn it. | 我们会幸福的 |
[22:12] | You look great. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[22:13] | Thanks. You look great, too. | 谢谢 你也很帅 |
[22:15] | I, uh — I didn’t know what you were making. | 我 我不知道你做了什么 |
[22:17] | Lasagna. | 烤宽面条 |
[22:20] | We’ll do red, and white with dessert. | 先喝红的 吃甜点时再喝白葡萄酒 |
[22:22] | I like where your head’s at. | 正合我意 |
[22:26] | So, a little preview? | 要先尝一口吗 |
[22:29] | Yes, please. | 那就太好了 |
[22:31] | Okay. It’s hot. | 有点烫 |
[22:38] | I need this recipe. | 把配方给我吧 |
[22:39] | It’s an old family secret. | 是祖传秘方 |
[22:40] | My mother’s, actually. | 其实是我母亲家的 |
[22:42] | It’s good. | 真棒 |
[22:45] | Listen. You know yesterday when you mentioned | 你昨天说起到 |
[22:47] | my mother coming for a visit? | 我妈妈来的事 |
[22:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:49] | I-I spend all day advising parents, | 我整天给家长们提建议 |
[22:51] | and sometimes I don’t know when to stop. | 有时我都不知道什么时候该停下 |
[22:52] | No. It’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[22:54] | I mean, look, I’d love to have a village around | 我都恨不得有一村子的人 |
[22:56] | to help me raise Lucy. | 帮我教育露西 |
[22:58] | But me and my mom — | 但是我和我妈妈 |
[23:00] | we don’t get on that well. | 我们相处得不是很好 |
[23:02] | We haven’t for some time now. | 我们一直都不好 |
[23:03] | Oh. I-I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:05] | I mean, we, uh, see each other for Christmas, | 我们只是在圣诞节见面 |
[23:07] | and if we get to new year’s without a fight, | 而且如果我们能不吵架过新年 |
[23:09] | it’s a damn near miracle. | 那简直就是个奇迹 |
[23:12] | I just didn’t want you to think I didn’t value your advice. | 我只是想让你知道我不是不重视你的建议 |
[23:14] | Well, you don’t owe me… | 你不必告诉我这些 |
[23:16] | but thank you. | 不过谢谢你 |
[23:18] | Good, then. Okay. | 那就好 好了 |
[23:21] | Just one thing. | 还有一件事 |
[23:24] | I know you and Lucy are having a hard time, | 我知道你现在跟露西关系不是很好 |
[23:26] | but you modeling to her that a relationship | 不过在母女相处方面 |
[23:28] | between a mother and a daughter | 你已经给她做了一个不好的榜样 |
[23:29] | can actually break and stay broken — | 这个影响可能一直下去 |
[23:33] | Well, I’d imagine that could be scary for a child… | 我能想象出这对孩子来说很可怕 |
[23:36] | not to mention for you. | 更不要说对你了 |
[23:53] | You guys still having fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[23:54] | – I’m cold. – I’m hungry. | -我冷 -我饿了 |
[23:56] | What happened to the pork rinds and the twinkies | 你们在贩酒店里买的 |
[23:57] | you bought at the liquor store? | 肉皮和饼干呢 |
[23:58] | Scotty gave them to that homeless person with the dog. | 小斯都给了那个牵着狗的流浪汉了 |
[24:01] | Look — more helicopters. | 看 又有直升机 |
[24:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[24:05] | Trust me — this is way better than a movie. | 相信我 这比看电影好多了 |
[24:07] | What’s better than a movie? | 什么能比看电影还好 |
[24:08] | A piece of art history. | 艺术史的一部分 |
[24:10] | Do you know any influential artists, Lucy? | 你知道什么有影响力的艺术家吗 露西 |
[24:11] | Because I do — your mom. | 我可知道 你妈妈 |
[24:13] | And I am so juiced for you to see this. | 我非常想让你看看这个 |
[24:15] | Can we see it after we pee? | 能先小便下再去看吗 |
[24:17] | How bad do you got to go? | 你还能忍多久 |
[24:18] | I just went a little. | 快尿出来了 |
[24:19] | Shoot. Okay. | 糟糕 好吧 |
[24:20] | Let’s find you a nice — uh, there. | 给你找个地方 那里 |
[24:22] | That is you right there, buddy. | 去那边 小子 |
[24:23] | You are not officially a man | 如果没在外随地小便过 |
[24:24] | until you’ve done a nature tinkle. | 就不是真正的男人 |
[24:27] | I have to go, too. | 我也要小便 |
[24:28] | Well, that’s not gonna work. | 那这里就不行了 |
[24:32] | Uh, here, here, here. | 这这这 |
[24:36] | Yeah, here we go. | 我们去这 |
[24:37] | Yeah, this is good. This is good. Okay. | 这里不错 这里不错 |
[24:39] | Go ahead, guys, right here. | 进去吧 就这里 |
[24:56] | Oh, you sure know how to throw a party. | 你真个举办派对的行家 |
[24:59] | Okay, when are you gonna tell me the plan? | 你打算什么时候把计划告诉我 |
[25:01] | In due time. | 在适当的时候 |
[25:02] | Dude, come on. | 姐们 拜托 |
[25:03] | Just concentrate on the boys I invited for you. | 你还是多看看我给你请来的帅哥吧 |
[25:06] | There’s no need for them. I brought Brad. | 不需要他们 我把布拉德带来了 |
[25:08] | You listened! Where is he? | 你听我话了 他在哪 |
[25:10] | He’s standing over at the bar, | 他在吧台旁边 |
[25:11] | making Tom Ford very proud. | 给汤姆·福特[时尚品牌]做广告 |
[25:14] | You know how to pick them. | 你真会选 |
[25:15] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[25:16] | Look who it is. | 看看那是谁 |
[25:18] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[25:19] | Oh, well, yeah, let’s take some pictures. | 好啊 咱们去拍几张照片吧 |
[25:21] | – Geez. – This is great. | -天呐 -这很好 |
[25:22] | She came separately, without Luca. | 她自己来的 没陪卢卡 |
[25:25] | – Are you okay? – I’m great. | -你还好吗 -好极了 |
[25:27] | Just make sure you tell me when Kathy Cho’s here. | 凯茜·卓来了后一定要告诉我 |
[25:30] | What is the deal with this chick? | 这妞到底有什么魅力 |
[25:31] | I haven’t wanted to meet a woman this bad since Madonna. | 除了麦当娜我从没这么想见一个女人 |
[25:34] | Calista, you look lovely. | 卡莉斯塔 你很漂亮 |
[25:37] | And you look old and sallow. | 而你人老珠黄 |
[25:39] | I see you put me at Eva’s table. | 我看见你把我安排在伊娃那一桌 |
[25:41] | What, do you think I’m gonna forget myself | 怎么 你觉得我会那么大意 |
[25:43] | and let some photographer catch me with my hand on her knee? | 让摄影师拍到我把手放在她腿上吗 |
[25:46] | You’ve foiled me again. | 你又让我的计划落空了 |
[25:47] | I forget how smart you are. | 我忘了你又多聪明了 |
[25:52] | No, but, really, was that the plan? | 这不会就是你的计划吧 |
[25:53] | – ‘Cause it’s not terrible. – It’s not the plan, though. | -还不是太差 -不是我的计划 |
[25:55] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美女们 |
[25:57] | Oh, okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[25:59] | One and two and three. | 一张 两张 三张 |
[26:04] | Harry, wait. Don’t leave yet. | 哈利 等等 先别走 |
[26:06] | Tessa’s trying to see if we can get Wunderbar to trend. | 特莎正在努力让温德芭上头条 |
[26:09] | Sorry. Who is doing what now? | 等等 那人是谁 在干什么 |
[26:10] | Take a selfie with us. | 跟我们来张自拍 |
[26:12] | You know what? Why not? Let’s give it a go. | 有何不可 来吧 |
[26:13] | All right. Tessa, get over here. | 好的 特莎 过来 |
[26:15] | Harry’s down. | 哈利来了 |
[26:22] | Okay, let’s have a look. | 好了 来看一下 |
[26:25] | I look like a goon. | 我就像个呆子 |
[26:26] | It’s posted on Instagram. | 已经发到网上了 |
[26:27] | Really? That is — hey, wait. Wait. Wait. | 真的吗 也太… 等等 等等 |
[26:29] | Just — just go back two. | 退回去几张 |
[26:31] | There. | 这张 |
[26:33] | When w– when was that photo posted? | 这 这张照片是什么时候发的 |
[26:36] | 18 minutes ago. | 十八分之前 |
[26:37] | Calista Raines is having a big party right now. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯现在正在开大派对 |
[26:39] | She’s been posting all night. | 一整晚都在发照片 |
[26:41] | That’s his ex. | 那是他前女友 |
[26:42] | Your ex-girlfriend knows Calista Raines? | 你前女友认识卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[26:44] | That is so cool. | 太厉害了 |
[26:47] | Yeah. It’s really cool. | 是啊 真厉害 |
[26:52] | She’s out having a good time. | 她在那玩得很开心 |
[26:54] | So you should be having one, too. | 所以你也应该玩得开心 |
[26:58] | Yeah, man. You should stay a while. | 是的 伙计 你应该留下 |
[27:01] | Come on, everybody! You got a drink? | 大家伙一起 酒杯满了吗 |
[27:02] | Let’s go! | 走一个 |
[27:11] | – Let’s have another one. – Yeah. | -再来一杯 -没问题 |
[27:26] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的家 |
[27:29] | Someone I met in a chat room. | 我在聊天室认识的人 |
[27:31] | Since when are you in chat rooms? | 你什么时候用聊天室了 |
[27:32] | Is everyone here a threesome? | 大家都在三人行吗 |
[27:34] | Um, there’s also some quadros, | 还有一些四人行 |
[27:36] | And I think that’s a quint. | 我觉得那边的是五人行 |
[27:38] | That’s one word for it. | 也可以这么说吧 |
[27:39] | Stop judging. | 别指手画脚的 |
[27:41] | I’ve been reading all about this. | 我看过很多相关的文章了 |
[27:42] | It’s a whole community. | 现在已经很流行 |
[27:43] | They even have their own language. | 他们还有自己的语言呢 |
[27:44] | I’m a primary. | 我是主导人 |
[27:46] | – You’re a freemate. – And I’m leaving. | -你是自由者 -我要走了 |
[27:48] | Alec, wait. Please, love. | 亚历克 别走 拜托 亲爱的 |
[27:51] | 10 minutes. | 10分钟 |
[27:56] | 10 minutes. | 就10分钟 |
[27:59] | I’ll get us drinks. | 我去拿喝的 |
[28:04] | All right, you ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[28:05] | Chocolate eclairs, mint gelato, | 巧克力饼干 薄荷冰淇淋 |
[28:08] | And my grandma’s key lime pie. | 还有我外婆祖传的柠檬派 |
[28:14] | Why aren’t you eating? | 你怎么不吃 |
[28:15] | Well, because I’d rather kiss you. | 因为我更想吻你 |
[28:19] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[28:30] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你同意了 |
[28:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:56] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[28:59] | Marc was arrested with the kids. | 马克和孩子们被捕了 |
[29:04] | I swear to you I didn’t know | 我向你发誓 我带他们去时 |
[29:05] | it was a strip club when I took them in there. | 真不知道那是个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[29:07] | It was just an accident. | 这只是个意外 |
[29:08] | You must be starving. There’s plenty left there. | 你们肯定饿了 那里还有很多 |
[29:12] | What happened to movies and ice cream? | 不是说去看电影和吃冰淇淋吗 |
[29:13] | It was gonna happen, April, I swear, | 我们会去的 艾普莉 我发誓 |
[29:15] | but I just wanted to show Lucy your mural first. | 我只是想先带露西去看壁画 |
[29:16] | And then I got all turned around ’cause it started to get dark, | 然后因为天黑我就有点迷路了 |
[29:18] | And I lost my signal, which sucked. | 然后我的手机很悲剧的没有信号 |
[29:20] | And then both kids had to pee, | 然后孩子们要去洗手间 |
[29:21] | and then this sketchy dude was walking towards us. | 然后就有一个鬼祟的人朝我们走来 |
[29:23] | Okay, please stop talking. | 好吧 别说了 |
[29:23] | And I didn’t want us to get mugged, | 我可不想被抢劫 |
[29:25] | – Marc, stop talking! – Right. | -马克 别说了 -好吧 |
[29:28] | Okay, kids, come on. | 好了 孩子们 |
[29:29] | Follow me. Let’s run baths. | 跟我来 去洗澡 |
[29:30] | Come on. | 快点 |
[29:35] | Tough night, huh? | 糟糕的夜晚吗 |
[29:37] | I just didn’t know that neighborhood | 我只是不知道那边的 |
[29:38] | would be so bad, you know? | 治安会那么糟糕 |
[29:40] | April didn’t need this tonight. | 艾普莉今晚不该为这事烦心的 |
[29:42] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[29:44] | – Thanks. – It’s natural for people who don’t have children | -谢谢 -对于没有孩子的人来说 |
[29:45] | not to understand what to do with them. | 没法好好照顾他们也很正常 |
[29:48] | What does that mean, Blair? | 你这话什么意思 布莱尔 |
[29:49] | It means… | 我是指 |
[29:51] | We’ll take it from here. | 下面的事就交给我吧 |
[29:58] | So, I’m dating Mike. He’s my primary. | 我在和麦克约会 他是我的主要男友 |
[30:00] | I’m also dating Roy, and he’s my secondary, | 我还在和罗伊约会 他是我的二号男友 |
[30:01] | but Mike and Roy don’t date each other. | 但是麦克和罗伊之间并不会约会 |
[30:03] | So they call us a “V.” | 所以他们称呼我们为”V” |
[30:04] | I’m at the focal point of the relationship, | 我是这段关系中的重点 |
[30:06] | so I’m the hinge. | 所以我是中枢 |
[30:10] | It’s your turn for the bathroom. | 该你用洗手间了 |
[30:15] | Are you looking for your friends? | 你在找你的朋友吗 |
[30:16] | They’re right over there. | 他们在那边 |
[30:20] | I saw you guys come in together. | 我看到你们是一起进来的 |
[30:23] | I’m Karen, by the way. | 我是凯伦 |
[30:24] | Mara. | 玛拉 |
[30:25] | I can tell you haven’t been to many of these. | 可以看出来你并不常参加这种活动 |
[30:27] | – You’ve got that look. – Is it that obvious? | -你有那种表情 -这么明显吗 |
[30:28] | In my mind, I’m really playing it cool. | 我还以为我变现得很好呢 |
[30:30] | In your mind and only in your mind. | 只是你的想象而已 |
[30:34] | Um, how long have you been in the life? | 你这样多久了 |
[30:36] | Oh, about seven or eight days. | 差不多七八天吧 |
[30:39] | “Days”? | “天”吗 |
[30:40] | Uh, I admire your bravery. | 我真佩服你的勇气 |
[30:43] | It took me years to come out | 我用了很多年才正式出柜 |
[30:44] | and feel comfortable with myself. | 并且能够正视自己 |
[30:48] | If I can give you a little advice. | 我能给你点小建议吗 |
[30:49] | Yes, please. I’m kind of out of my element. | 好的 拜托 我现在挺没有主意的 |
[30:52] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[30:53] | Of what? | 小心什么 |
[30:55] | Your heart. | 你的心 |
[30:57] | This polyamorous stuff can be tricky… | 这种事情可挺棘手的 |
[30:59] | Especially when you’re the third. | 尤其是你是第三者时 |
[31:01] | How do you know I’m the third? | 你怎么知道我是第三者 |
[31:09] | Look, I’ve been where you are. | 我原来也和你一样 |
[31:11] | And I distinctly remember the pain of feeling, | 我还能清晰的记得那时的痛苦 |
[31:14] | at the end of the day, | 到最后 |
[31:16] | like a guest in their relationship. | 就像是他们关系中的客人一样 |
[31:19] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[31:23] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[31:26] | We just learned about “Cuddle parties.” | 我们刚刚了解了”拥抱派对” |
[31:28] | Oh. Ah, I hate to do this, | 真不想打断你们 |
[31:30] | but I’m kind of ready to go. | 但是我有点想走了 |
[31:32] | – Oh, thank you, god. – Oh, me too. | -谢谢你 天啊 -我也是 |
[31:33] | This is all just too bizarre. | 这一切都太诡异了 |
[31:48] | *And I see you standing there* | *我看见你站在那里 * |
[31:51] | *You half-smile and your Jimmy D hair* | *你微笑着 一头秀发* |
[31:54] | *When you were young and free* | *在你青春烂漫时* |
[31:58] | *I jump back to another place* | *我去了另外的地方* |
[32:01] | *Another time and a younger face* | *不同的时间 不同的人* |
[32:03] | *And I, I think we could be friend* | *我以为我们会是朋友* |
[32:08] | *But your star was shining in another time* | *但是你的光芒属于另一个时空* |
[32:13] | *You were swimming with them stars* | *你与星光共舞* |
[32:15] | *In another life we were friends* | *也许来世我们会是朋友* |
[32:20] | *So don’t you fignt, my friends* | *请不要抗拒 我的朋友* |
[32:25] | *It’s all right, my man* | *没关系的 我的朋友* |
[32:30] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *请不要再哭泣* |
[32:35] | *I‘ll see you on the other side in time* | *到时我们再来世相见* |
[32:40] | *I‘ll see you on the other side in time* | *到时我们再来世相见* |
[32:56] | Oh, I remember this so well. | 我太怀念这个了 |
[33:00] | Uh, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[33:03] | This is good. This is what I need. | 很好 这正是我需要的 |
[33:04] | This is good. | 很好 |
[33:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:13] | Me kissing your ear | 原来我吻你耳朵的时候 |
[33:14] | has never not turned you on. | 都能够让你性趣高涨的 |
[33:17] | Am I doing it wrong? | 我做的不对吗 |
[33:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[33:19] | You’ve never done anything wrong | 在我们调情的时候 |
[33:20] | when it comes to my body, I promise. | 你从没做错什么 我保证 |
[33:22] | Okay, ’cause we don’t have to be in this coatroom, you know. | 因为我们没必要在更衣室里做 |
[33:24] | I actually make enough money to get us a hotel. | 我可以去开间宾馆的 |
[33:26] | While that sounds, oh, so good, I, um — | 那听起来很棒 我 |
[33:31] | I’m gonna have to say something to you | 我想和你说点事 |
[33:33] | that I’ve never said to you before. | 我之前没有和你说过的 |
[33:36] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | – No? – It was so good to see you. | -不 -很高兴见到你 |
[33:39] | And you look, mmm, so yummy. | 你看上去很美味 |
[33:42] | I just — I can’t. | 我只是 我不能 |
[33:45] | I love someone else. | 我有爱人 |
[33:46] | Well…so do I. | 我也是 |
[33:49] | Really, Brad? | 真的吗 布拉德 |
[33:51] | No, no. Just — sorry. | 不 只是 抱歉 |
[33:56] | We’re not engaged or anything. | 我们又不是订婚或者什么的 |
[33:58] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[33:59] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:06] | I want to thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[34:07] | Kathy Cho? | 凯茜·卓 |
[34:08] | It is beautiful to look around | 很高兴看到大家 |
[34:09] | and see so many of you have come out to support. | 都能来支持 |
[34:13] | My new line. | 我的新事业 |
[34:17] | Uh, now, I would like to thank my lovely wife, Calista | 我想感谢我亲爱的妻子 卡莉斯塔 |
[34:24] | who believed in my vision | 感谢她对于我理想的支持 |
[34:26] | and allowed me this opportunity to shine. | 让我有机会发光发亮 |
[34:32] | Now, if I could just take a minute | 现在请允许我用一点时间 |
[34:34] | and just tell you about… | 向你们介绍一下 |
[34:35] | Honey, do you want me to do it? | 亲爱的 能让我说几句吗 |
[34:37] | Do you want me to do it? | 能让我说几句吗 |
[34:39] | I know — I know this must be hard for you. | 我知道这对你来说很难 |
[34:40] | – It’s okay. – What? | -没关系的 -什么 |
[34:41] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -好吧 |
[34:43] | Here we go. | 好戏要上演了 |
[34:43] | Something dreadful came to our attention this morning, | 今早我们接到很可怕的消息 |
[34:46] | and we — and we didn’t want to cancel the party | 但我们不希望取消派对 |
[34:50] | because we — we wanted to speak out | 因为我们要大胆地说出来 |
[34:52] | on the broadest platform we could | 向所有人宣布这个消息 |
[34:54] | to hopefully champion the cause. | 以支持我们崇高的目标 |
[34:57] | You see, our Chinese ambassador of our little company, | 我们这个小公司的中国代理 |
[35:01] | the civil rights guardian in the east, | 她负责监管东方的人权问题 |
[35:04] | Lily Wu — thank you — | 吴莉莉 谢谢 |
[35:06] | she informed us that the factory we were using | 她告诉我们 我们的工厂 |
[35:09] | is employing underage children. | 雇佣了未成年童工 |
[35:13] | As you know, this is — this is something that’s near and dear | 要知道 这让我们这个时装公司 |
[35:17] | to our hearts here in the fashion industry, | 心碎不已 |
[35:19] | and this exploitation — it must stop. | 因此这一次的海外开拓必须停止 |
[35:23] | Luca here is — is taking full responsibility | 卢卡会负全部的责任 |
[35:27] | for his mistake in picking this factory | 因为是他选择的工厂 |
[35:29] | and not doing the due diligence | 但没有像平时那样 |
[35:32] | that he normally does | 做好全面的审查 |
[35:34] | when he’s not being an artist and a CFO. | 谁叫他现在又是艺术家 又是首席财务官的 |
[35:36] | It’s hard to wear two hats, honey. | 一人身负两职可不容易 亲爱的 |
[35:40] | So, unfortunately, the accessories by Luca line | 所以很遗憾 卢卡的饰品公司 |
[35:44] | is going to be put on hold | 将被搁置了 |
[35:46] | until we find another manufacturer. | 直到我们找到新的工厂 |
[35:49] | But when we do, | 一旦找到 |
[35:52] | all proceeds — | 每一笔收入 |
[35:54] | every penny — isn’t that right, honey? — | 每一笔盈利 对吧 亲爱的 |
[35:56] | every penny will go to our new foundation | 每一笔盈利都会被捐入我们的新基金 |
[35:59] | to help victims of labor abuse. | 去帮助虐工事件的受害者 |
[36:01] | Save the children! | 拯救孩子 |
[36:03] | Right? | 是吧 |
[36:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:06] | See how much she loves you now. | 现在知道她有多爱你了吧 |
[36:29] | Hey. Where you going so early? | 这么早去哪儿 |
[36:32] | I have an early shift at the hospital today. | 今天要去医院要上早班 |
[36:34] | You gonna go on an empty stomach | 你要空着肚子去上班 |
[36:35] | and deny yourself Alec’s famous French toast? | 不吃亚历克做的美味法式烤面包了吗 |
[36:39] | What is this about French toast? | 什么法式烤面包 |
[36:40] | And nice try. | 想得美 |
[36:43] | Spinach and egg whites for you. | 你只能吃菠菜和白煮蛋 |
[36:45] | I’m trying to entice Karen into staying for breakfast, | 我在诱惑凯伦留下吃早饭呢 |
[36:47] | but I don’t think she’s buying what I’m selling. | 但看来我的话没什么诱惑力 |
[36:49] | I have an early shift. | 我今天要上早班 |
[36:50] | Good. You can meet us for dinner tonight at Alma. | 那好啊 你可以晚上和我们一起奥尔马家见 |
[36:53] | You’re taking us out into the world? | 准备把我们的关系公之于众了吗 |
[36:55] | It sounds fun, but I’m not sure I’m free tonight. | 听着很有趣 但我不确定晚上是否有空 |
[36:57] | You two go without me. | 你们俩去吧 |
[36:58] | Karen, something’s wrong. | 凯伦 你有事 |
[37:01] | Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[37:03] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真不会撒谎 |
[37:08] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[37:10] | Okay. Come. | 好吧 过来 |
[37:12] | Sit down. Let’s talk. | 坐下 我们聊聊 |
[37:14] | Alec, I think you were right to begin with. | 亚力克 我觉得你一开始是对的 |
[37:18] | We’re flying blind here. | 我们不知所措了 |
[37:21] | I’ve never had a relationship | 我从没有 |
[37:22] | with two single people at the same time, | 和两个单身的人同时约会过 |
[37:25] | let alone a married couple. | 更别说是一对夫妻了 |
[37:29] | I have deep feelings for you two, | 我对你们有着很深的情感 |
[37:31] | but if this all falls apart — | 但如果有一天我们的关系破裂了 |
[37:34] | who am I kidding? — when this all falls apart, | 我骗谁呢 等到关系破裂的那天 |
[37:37] | you two will still have each other. | 你们还拥有彼此 |
[37:40] | But where does that leave me? | 可我怎么办 |
[37:42] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[37:43] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[37:45] | I’ll always be the one | 我永远都是 |
[37:46] | who has to knock on the door. | 一个等着你们开门的外人 |
[37:58] | Alec had it made it for you yesterday. | 亚力克昨天为你配了钥匙 |
[38:00] | We figured since our house is your house, | 我们觉得这个家就是你的家 |
[38:03] | you should come and go as you please. | 你应该来去自由 |
[38:05] | But mostly not go? | 别总是离开 |
[38:14] | Hey, Marc. | 马克 |
[38:16] | How many do you want? | 你要多少 |
[38:17] | No need to cook for me. | 别为我准备了 |
[38:19] | I’m good. | 我有吃的 |
[38:21] | I’m letting Lucy sleep late | 昨晚那么兴奋 |
[38:22] | after last night’s excitement. | 我让露西多睡会儿 |
[38:27] | Listen, Marc… | 听我说 马克 |
[38:29] | what you did last night — | 你昨晚的所作所为 |
[38:30] | It was stupid. I know. | 很蠢 我知道 |
[38:32] | I never should have put the kids in that situation. | 我不该让孩子们去那种地方 |
[38:34] | I was gonna say it was sweet, | 我本来想说你做得很好的 |
[38:35] | you taking Lucy to see my mural. | 你带露西去看了我的壁画 |
[38:38] | I get what you were trying to do, and I appreciate it. | 我知道你的心思 我很感激 |
[38:40] | No worries. | 别客气 |
[38:42] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:43] | Yeah. Perfect. | 我很好 |
[38:47] | Lucy, would you come here, please? | 露西 过来一下好吗 |
[38:49] | You don’t need to yell, mom. I’m right here. | 别喊了 妈妈 我来了 |
[38:51] | Just get the door, will you, please, smarty-pants? | 去开个门好吗 机灵鬼 |
[38:59] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[39:00] | Oh, my Gosh. I’m so excited. | 天呐 我太开心了 |
[39:02] | It was the right thing to do. | 这样做是对的 |
[39:09] | You were freakin’ genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[39:12] | Luca’s face was priceless. | 卢克那表情简直绝了 |
[39:13] | Hats off to you, lady. | 我给你跪了 姑娘 |
[39:15] | Here. | 给 |
[39:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | Yes. Hats off to me. | 是啊 膜拜我把 |
[39:22] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:22] | Why are we not happy dancing right now? | 你怎么不开心 |
[39:24] | I don’t know. I — I stole his line back, | 我也不知道 我偷回了他的饰品线 |
[39:27] | I humiliated him in front of a large, twitter-fearing crowd, | 在大庭广众之下羞辱了他 |
[39:31] | and I got his 12-year-old mistress to leave him. | 并逼得他那个小情妇离开了他 |
[39:35] | You’d think I would feel better. | 你觉得我该开心吗 |
[39:38] | Yeah, well, sometimes hurting someone else | 是啊 有时候伤害别人 |
[39:40] | doesn’t always take away your own hurt. | 并不会带走你的伤痛 |
[39:44] | Anyway, um, so, what happened | 总之 你和那个 |
[39:46] | with this, uh, beautiful Brad? | 帅气的布拉德怎么样了 |
[39:48] | Oh, yes, beautiful, sad, frustrated Brad | 那个漂亮 可怜 失望的布拉德啊 |
[39:51] | didn’t get lucky in the coatroom. | 可没在衣帽间捞到好处 |
[39:53] | What? Why? He was delicious. | 什么 为什么 他多性感啊 |
[39:55] | Yes, he was, but my heart still belongs to Harry. | 是啊 但我依然爱着哈利 |
[39:58] | And…I just think | 我觉得 |
[40:01] | that when you really love someone, | 当你真的爱着某人的时候 |
[40:01] | you can’t be with anyone else. | 是无法和别人在一起的 |
[40:22] | I can hear your thoughts. | 我看出你在想什么了 |
[40:24] | You are freaking out right now. | 你现在吓呆了 |
[40:27] | Well, you can stop spinning. | 别瞎想了 |
[40:30] | I had a lot of fun last night. | 昨晚我玩得很开心 |
[40:32] | You’re amazing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你很棒 |
[40:34] | But I’m not gonna file a sexual-harassment suit | 我不会起诉你性骚扰 |
[40:37] | or fall in love and start stalking you | 或是爱上你 跟踪你之类的 |
[40:40] | or anything like that. | 完全不会 |
[40:42] | This was definitely a, uh, one-time thing. | 不过是一夜情罢了 |
[40:45] | I’ve already got a jealous boyfriend. | 我已经有了一个爱吃醋的男友 |
[40:47] | You’ve got a — you’ve got a boyfriend? | 你又 你有男朋友了 |
[40:49] | That’s — that’s interesting. | 真有趣 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:52] | It’s Ellis. | 是埃利斯 |
[40:56] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[40:57] | You’re– | 你是 |
[41:00] | you’re Ellis’ girlfriend? | 你是埃利斯的女朋友 |
[41:01] | His mistress, actually. | 应该说是他的情妇 |