时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The accessories by Luca line | 卢卡的饰品公司 |
[00:02] | is going to be put on hold. | 将被搁置了 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses” | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | This polyamorous stuff can be tricky… | 这种事情可是挺棘手的 |
[00:09] | especially when you’re the third. | 尤其是你是第三位时 |
[00:10] | You know yesterday when you mentioned | 你昨天说起到 |
[00:11] | my mother coming for a visit? | 我妈妈来的事 |
[00:13] | Me and my m… we don’t get on that well. | 我和我妈 我们相处得不是很好 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:16] | You’ve got a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友 |
[00:17] | It’s Ellis. | 是埃利斯 |
[00:18] | You’re Ellis’ girlfriend? | 你是埃利斯的女朋友 |
[00:19] | His mistress, actually. | 其实是他的情妇 |
[00:24] | Uh, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[00:25] | How c… | 怎么会 |
[00:27] | W-why? | 为什么 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry. I probably should’ve told you before. | 抱歉 我或许该早点告诉你 |
[00:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:31] | Telling me you were Ellis’ mistress | 在我们一起睡之前 |
[00:33] | prior to our sleeping together would’ve been helpful | 告诉我你是埃利斯的情妇会好得多 |
[00:35] | because it would’ve prevented the… the sleepg together. | 因为这样我们就不会一起睡了 |
[00:37] | Which is why I didn’t tell you. I needed this to happen. | 所以我才没告诉你 我需要跟你睡 |
[00:40] | What… sorr what? Y-you needed? | 什么 什么 你需要 |
[00:42] | Ellis and I are in the middle of a thing. | 埃利斯和我现在不太好 |
[00:43] | He’s been all about the wife lately, taking me for granted, | 他最近一心想着他妻子 不把我当回事 |
[00:46] | but it’s hard to rattle that guy | 要让他不安很难 |
[00:47] | when he’s so annoyingly confident. | 他太自信了 |
[00:49] | That’s why you were the perfect person. | 所以你才是完美的人选 |
[00:51] | Yeah, no… no, sorry. I’m still not following. | 嗯 不 抱歉 我还是不懂 |
[00:53] | You rattle him. | 你会让他不安 |
[00:54] | I… | 我 |
[00:56] | So, what? Wait. You… you planned this. | 所以 什么 等等 你故意的 |
[00:59] | I’ve been toying with the idea for a while. | 我已经考虑很久了 |
[01:01] | Not as a pure revenge thing, | 并不是单纯的报复 |
[01:03] | but, you know, obviously, I’m attracted to you, too. | 但是 显然 你也挺喜欢我 |
[01:06] | It was kind of a win-win. | 算是双赢 |
[01:08] | I meant for me. | 对我来说 |
[01:09] | Did it, at any point, occur to you | 你就没有想过 |
[01:11] | that I might lose my job over this? | 我可能因此失去工作 |
[01:13] | That won’t happen. He’ll be pissed, but he’ll get over it. | 不会的 他会生气 但不会有事的 |
[01:15] | He needs you, Harry. Trust me. | 他需要你 哈利 相信我 |
[01:17] | Yeah. Well, trusting you is no longer an option, Niko. | 可不是 我再也不能相信你了 妮可 |
[01:19] | And you cannot… cannot… | 另外你不能 绝对不能 |
[01:21] | tell Ellis about this, right? | 告诉埃利斯 好吗 |
[01:23] | Harry, we work at a restaurant | 哈利 我们在餐厅工作 |
[01:24] | in which the entire staff watched us leave together. | 所有人都看到我们一起离开 |
[01:28] | I’m sorry, but it’s out of my hands. | 抱歉 但我无能为力了 |
[01:35] | I wasn’t sure of exactly your size, | 我不太确定你的号 |
[01:38] | but we can exchange it. | 但我们可以换 |
[01:40] | I love it, grandma! Thank you! | 我很喜欢 外祖母 谢谢 |
[01:42] | Lucy, five-minute warning. | 露西 最后五分钟 |
[01:44] | Mom, can I please, please, please stay home today? | 妈妈求你 我今天能待在家里吗 |
[01:46] | From school? No way! | 不上学吗 没门 |
[01:48] | But grandma’s only here for two days. | 但是外祖母只在这儿待两天 |
[01:50] | And we’ll have a special dinner together tonight. | 所以我们今晚会一起享用特别的晚餐 |
[01:51] | You can even wear your new dress. | 你甚至可以穿你的新裙子 |
[01:53] | Now, let’s get a move on, young lady. Get your stuff. | 现在赶紧行动 小姐 拿上你的东西 |
[01:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:03] | I have something for you, too. | 我也有东西给你 |
[02:04] | Oh, mom, you didn’t have to do that. | 妈妈 你不必如此客气 |
[02:09] | Can never have too many. | 礼物永远不嫌多 |
[02:10] | Sure, especially not | 当然 尤其 |
[02:11] | when you sell them in your own store. | 当你自己店里也卖的时候 |
[02:15] | Well, if you all would excuse me, | 不好意思失陪了 |
[02:18] | I had a long drive, and I-I just want to freshen up. | 我开了很远的车 想梳洗一下 |
[02:25] | So, what are you ladies up to today? | 你们今天打算干嘛 |
[02:27] | Well, I don’t know what she’s doing, but I have to work. | 我不知道她有什么打算 但我得工作 |
[02:29] | The store isn’t gonna open itself, Marc. | 店不会自己开 马克 |
[02:31] | All right, Lucy! Let’s go! Now, now, now! | 好的 露西 走吧 快点 快 |
[02:51] | Don’t you ever sleep? | 你不睡觉的吗 |
[02:53] | I log in my five hours. | 我睡了五小时 |
[02:55] | That’s all I need. | 这么多就够了 |
[02:56] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[03:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:05] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:11] | Where’s Vivian? | 薇薇安呢 |
[03:12] | Her sister went into early labor. | 她妹妹要生了 |
[03:14] | She drove down to San Diego to be there for the birth. | 她开车去圣地亚哥等宝宝出生 |
[03:20] | When is she coming back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[03:23] | A few days. | 过几天 |
[03:26] | I’m sure she’ll call when she gets there. | 她到了会给我们电话的 |
[03:31] | I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[03:38] | Dinner tonight? | 今晚一起吃饭吗 |
[03:39] | Oh. I-I can’t. I have my poker game. | 不行 我要打扑克 |
[03:42] | You play poker? | 你玩扑克吗 |
[03:44] | Not very well. | 不是很好 |
[03:45] | It’s my attempt at a social life. | 这是我社交生活的一个尝试 |
[03:48] | Tomorrow night? | 明晚呢 |
[03:52] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:53] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:55] | I’ll pour you a cup of coffee before you go. | 走之前我给你倒杯咖啡 |
[04:07] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:08] | I am so sick of this! | 我受够了 |
[04:09] | I want you out of my house now! | 我要你现在就滚出我家 |
[04:11] | It’s not your house, baby. | 这不是你的房子 宝贝 |
[04:13] | You know what… in fact, after what you did to me, | 事实上 在你对我做出那样的事后 |
[04:15] | I’m taking it all… | 我什么都要拿走 |
[04:16] | The paris apartment, the loft in Soho, | 巴黎的公寓 苏活区的阁楼 |
[04:18] | the vineyards in Ojai. | 奥海镇的葡萄园 |
[04:19] | You’re delusional! | 你做梦 |
[04:20] | Yeah, well, we’ll see what the courts say. | 看法院怎么说吧 |
[04:22] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[04:23] | I don’t need luck, ’cause I got the facts… | 我不需要运气 因为我有事实 |
[04:25] | you and Wilson. | 你和威尔逊 |
[04:30] | What, you thought I didn’t know about that? Huh? | 什么 你以为我不知道吗 |
[04:33] | And unlike you, I got the pictures to prove it. | 而且不像你 我有照片作证据 |
[04:37] | You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[04:39] | Yeah. You know what? | 是吗 知道吗 |
[04:41] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[04:49] | Are you okay? Just breathe. | 你还好吗 深呼吸 |
[04:51] | How much did you hear? | 你听到多少 |
[04:52] | A lot. I’m sorry. | 很多 抱歉 |
[04:55] | You and Wilson? Calista, why didn’t you tell me? | 你和威尔逊 卡莉斯塔 为什么不告诉我 |
[04:57] | Because it’s embarrassing. | 因为这很丢脸 |
[04:59] | I know what a huge hypocrite that makes me look like, | 我知道那样我看上去多像个伪君子 |
[05:02] | and I didn’t want it to affect the way you see me. | 我不希望这影响我在你心中的形象 |
[05:04] | Hello? I’m Joss. I don’t judge. | 我是乔斯啊 我不评判人 |
[05:06] | It was after Luca’s second… second… affair, | 那是在卢卡的第二次 第二次外遇之后 |
[05:08] | and I felt stupid and I felt sad and alone, | 我感到又蠢又难过又孤独 |
[05:11] | and wilson was… he was there, | 威尔逊 他陪着我 |
[05:12] | and he was… he was kind. | 他很好 |
[05:14] | You really don’t have to justify yourself to me. | 你真的不必在我面前解释 |
[05:16] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[05:17] | – Just… this is insane! – I know. | -这太疯狂 -我知道 |
[05:19] | – This is insane! – Okay. | -这太疯狂 -好的 |
[05:21] | – He’s the one that did this! – I know. | -是他造成了这一切 -我知道 |
[05:22] | – He’s the one that ruined this marriage! – Just come on. | -是他毁了我们的婚姻 -冷静 |
[05:24] | Just… he’s the one. | 是他 |
[05:25] | And… and I’m gonna have to pay for it! | 但我却要为此付出代价 |
[05:28] | Okay, just… | 好的 |
[05:30] | We don’t know that yet, okay? | 我们还不确定 |
[05:31] | You’re probably right. He’s probably bluffing. | 你可能是对的 他可能是虚张声势 |
[05:33] | If he had that kind of evidence against you, | 如果他有那样的证据 |
[05:34] | don’t you think he would’ve used it by now? | 你觉得他会留到现在吗 |
[05:36] | Right? | 对吗 |
[05:39] | Maybe. Maybe. Probably. Yeah. | 可能 可能 大概 是啊 |
[05:41] | So it’s your word against his. | 所以还是你们各执一词 |
[05:44] | I mean…unless… | 除非 |
[05:47] | you don’t think that Wilson would testify against you? | 威尔逊会作对你不利的证明 |
[05:48] | No, no, no. Wilson loves me. | 不不 威尔逊爱我 |
[05:53] | More than my husband ever did. | 比我丈夫爱得多 |
[05:59] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[06:06] | And then she gave me this candle… | 然后她给了我这个蜡烛 |
[06:08] | cinnamon and clove… | 肉桂和丁香味 |
[06:09] | Which is seasonal, which means she just had it lying around. | 这是季节性的 说明她到处都放了 |
[06:13] | So, she’s just spending the day at your place…alone? | 所以 她就一个人在你家吗 |
[06:16] | Well, what can I do? I have to work. | 我能怎样 我要工作 |
[06:20] | Things get really busy around lunchtime. | 午饭的时候真的很忙 |
[06:22] | Look, I get it. | 我懂 |
[06:24] | After what happened between you two… | 在你俩发生那些事之后 |
[06:25] | Let’s not even go there. | 别提好吗 |
[06:26] | I wasn’t going to, but you did invite her. | 我不提 但是你邀请她的 |
[06:28] | Because Blair thought it would be a good idea for Lucy. | 因为布莱尔认为这对露西有好处 |
[06:31] | Then make it fun for Lucy. | 那就为了露西弄得开心点 |
[06:33] | Give them a chance to bond. | 给她们个交流的机会 |
[06:34] | You have to at least look like you’re making an effort. | 你总得看上去是在努力交流感情吧 |
[06:37] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[06:38] | Why don’t you, Alec, and vivian come over for dinner tonight? | 不如你 亚力克 薇薇安今晚来吃晚饭 |
[06:40] | That might take some of the pressure off. | 那样也许不会那么尴尬 |
[06:42] | You’re gonna try to explain my relationship to your daughter? | 你要跟你女儿解释我的恋爱状况吗 |
[06:45] | Hell no. | 当然不要 |
[06:46] | But I wouldn’t mind watching my mom’s head explode | 但我不介意看着我跟我妈解释这些的时候 |
[06:48] | while I try explaining it to her. | 她一个头两个大的样子 |
[06:50] | As much as I’d love to help you with that, | 虽然我也很想帮你这个忙 |
[06:52] | uh, Vivian’s out of town, so it’s just me and Alec. | 薇薇安出远门了 只有我和亚力克 |
[06:56] | Just Alec and me. | 只有亚力克和我 |
[06:59] | Is that a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:00] | It shouldn’t be, but it is. | 应该没有 但其实有 |
[07:02] | Being alone with him — I don’t know. | 跟他单独在一起 我说不清 |
[07:05] | It kind of feels like I’m cheating on Vivian. | 我觉得我好像在欺骗薇薇安 |
[07:08] | I have no idea how to give advice in this situation. | 我不知道在这样的情况下怎么给建议 |
[07:10] | That’s okay. I have no idea how to be in the situation. | 没事 我也不知道怎么会到现在这地步 |
[07:15] | Men are the freakin’ worst. | 男人真是最糟糕的生物 |
[07:17] | What happened now? | 怎么了 |
[07:18] | Is it Harry? | 是哈利吗 |
[07:19] | No, it’s Calista. | 不 是卡莉斯塔 |
[07:20] | She’s just — she’s going through a really hard time, | 她… 现在很难受 |
[07:23] | and I feel awful for her, you know? | 我为她感到难过 懂吗 |
[07:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:28] | It’s just hard to feel too bad for someone who owns a yacht. | 我们只是很难对有游艇的人感到难过 |
[07:31] | She time-shares the yacht. | 她只是有时候拥有游艇而已 |
[07:32] | What about the team of racehorses? | 那赛马队呢 |
[07:34] | Ladies, money does not buy you happiness. Trust me. | 美女们 钱不能买到快乐 相信我 |
[07:38] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你们不像我一样了解她 |
[07:39] | She’s — she’s funny and she’s super-generous, | 她… 有趣又超级大方 |
[07:42] | and — oh, my god, | 而且 天啊 |
[07:43] | the crap that her husband is putting her through — | 她老公害她弄成现在这样 |
[07:45] | she doesn’t deserve it. | 她不该受这些折磨的 |
[07:47] | I wish that there was something that I could do to help. | 我希望我能做点什么帮她 |
[07:49] | Joss, I am the first to agree | 乔斯 我绝对赞同 |
[07:50] | that lying husbands are the worst, | 说谎的老公最可怕不过了 |
[07:52] | but other than being there for her, | 但除了陪在她身边 |
[07:54] | there’s not much else you can do. | 你什么都帮不了 |
[07:55] | No. I refuse to believe that. There’s always something. | 不 我不信 一定有我能做的事 |
[07:58] | I wouldn’t get too involved if I were you. | 换做是我 我就不会搅合在这里面 |
[08:00] | You don’t really know these people. | 你没那么了解这些人 |
[08:04] | Something tells me she’s getting involved. | 我有预感她会搅合 |
[08:06] | I don’t blame her for not listening to me. | 她不听我的我不怪她 |
[08:08] | I’m dating a married couple. | 我还在跟一对已婚夫妻约会呢 |
[08:11] | Oh, my god! This candle smells delicious. | 天啊 这蜡烛真好闻 |
[08:13] | Do you sell these here? | 你卖的吗 |
[08:17] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[08:25] | You’re not — you’re not supposed to be in tonight. | 今晚不是你值班的 |
[08:26] | Uh, this is true. | 没错 |
[08:29] | You know. | 你知道了 |
[08:30] | I do. | 对 |
[08:33] | So, Niko… | 那 妮可 |
[08:34] | Is officially working at the SLS | 大概三个小时前正式去 |
[08:36] | as of, uh, three hours ago. | SLS[五星级酒店]上班了 |
[08:38] | Ellis transferred her to one of his other restaurants. | 埃利斯把她调去了他的另一家餐厅 |
[08:41] | He did indeed. | 他确实那么做了 |
[08:42] | – Which means he knows. – Goes to follow. | -这也代表他知道了 -没错 |
[08:45] | So, now what — I’m supposed to go…kiss the ring, | 那现在怎么办 我该去讨好老板 |
[08:48] | apologize for something I didn’t even know I was doing? | 对我之前一无所知的事向他道歉吗 |
[08:50] | No. I-I-it’s absurd. | 不 这太荒唐了 |
[08:52] | Maybe. Although a little ring kissing never hurts. | 也许吧 讨好老板从来不会有错 |
[08:54] | Forget it. I’ll just quit. | 算了 我还是辞职好了 |
[08:55] | I’ll get a new gig, beat him to the punch. | 我会找到一份新工作 给他看看我的厉害 |
[08:57] | Yeah, sure you will, buddy. | 你当然可以了 哥们 |
[08:58] | Might have to be in Utah, | 大概要去犹他州 |
[08:59] | but I hear the skiing there is nice, so that’s a plus. | 但我听说那是滑雪胜地 这算加分点吧 |
[09:00] | Oh, come on. He doesn’t own every bloody restaurant in this city. | 拜托 这座城市的饭店又不都是他做主 |
[09:03] | No, just half of them. | 确实不是 只有一半是 |
[09:04] | And his friends own the other half. | 另一半是他朋友做主 |
[09:09] | But, you know, if you were, like, Rachael Ray, | 不过如果你是瑞秋·芮[美国电视烹饪女王] |
[09:14] | then he couldn’t touch you. | 那他就不敢动你了 |
[09:16] | What are you talking about? I’m nothing like Rachael Ray. | 说什么呢 我怎么都变不成瑞秋·芮的 |
[09:18] | Well, you’re both appealing in your own different ways. | 你也有自己的独特之处嘛 |
[09:20] | My point is, if you market yourself, | 我的意思是 如果你推销自己 |
[09:21] | brand yourself like those celebrity chefs, | 把自己打造成那些明星厨师一样 |
[09:24] | then you’d never have to answer | 那你就永远不需要对 |
[09:25] | to some corporate sleaze like Ellis Boone. | 埃利斯·布恩这样的臭老板们低三下四了 |
[09:26] | You’d always be your own boss. | 你会永远都是你自己的老板 |
[09:29] | H-how does one become a brand? | 那一个人怎么做出品牌 |
[09:31] | You need an agent. | 你需要一个经纪人 |
[09:32] | And I happen to have slept with an assistant | 我碰巧跟一家大型 |
[09:34] | to one of the bigwigs at imaginative talent agency — | 奇思妙想经纪公司的助理上过床 |
[09:36] | Twice. | 还不止一次 |
[09:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:39] | An assistant? | 助理 |
[09:40] | Hey, they’re the real kingmakers. | 他们才是真正的大人物 |
[09:41] | If you want, I can make a call, | 如果你想的话 我可以打个电话 |
[09:42] | see if her boss would sit down with you. | 看看她老板愿不愿意跟你坐下来聊聊 |
[09:46] | Yeah, yeah. Make the call. | 好好 打电话 |
[09:54] | I could not believe they were in my court. | 真不敢相信他们出现在我的法庭上 |
[09:59] | Oh, and, grandma, did I tell you | 外婆 我跟你说了加勒特·威特保 |
[10:00] | Garrett Winterbaum asked me to a party next weekend? | 下周末邀请我去参加派对吗 |
[10:02] | Wait. Who’s Garrett Winterbaum? | 等下 谁是加勒特·威特保 |
[10:04] | I’m not even sure I want to go, | 我都不确定我想不想去 |
[10:05] | but my friend Becky, she was on my camping trip — | 但是我朋友贝姬 我们一起去的野营 |
[10:07] | You went camping? | 你去野营了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, mom took me. | 对 妈妈带我去的 |
[10:11] | I thought you hated the great outdoors. | 我以为你讨厌大自然呢 |
[10:13] | I don’t hate it. I just prefer air-conditioning and mattresses. | 我没有讨厌 只是更喜欢空调和床垫 |
[10:16] | It was supposed to be a punishment. | 这本应该是个惩罚 |
[10:18] | Ohhhhh. Now, that makes more sense. | 这样听上去才更合理 |
[10:20] | All right, little people, pajama time. | 好了 孩子们 该睡觉了 |
[10:23] | Are you kidding? It’s so early. | 你在说笑吧 还很早 |
[10:24] | Well, you need to get a good night’s sleep for tomorrow. | 你要为明天养足精神 |
[10:27] | I was thinking that maybe the three of us can go to Zuma beach | 我想也许明天我们仨能去祖玛沙滩 |
[10:29] | and have lunch at Malibu country mart. | 在马利布市场吃个午餐 |
[10:31] | Are you serious? I can skip school? | 你说真的吗 我能不去上学 |
[10:33] | Only if you finish all of your homework | 条件是你完成所有作业 |
[10:35] | and get to bed before 10:00. | 在十点之前睡觉 |
[10:36] | Done. | 好 |
[10:37] | Get out of here. | 快去 |
[10:39] | Can I come, too? | 我也能去吗 |
[10:40] | Oh, I wish you could, sweetie, | 我也希望你能去 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | but your grandma’s coming in from florida to pick you up tomorrow, remember? | 但你外婆明天要从弗罗里达来接你 记得吗 |
[10:45] | Now go put on your pajamas, and I’ll help you finish packing. | 现在去换睡衣 我会帮你收拾行李的 |
[10:51] | He seems like a sweet boy. | 他看上去是个乖小孩 |
[10:53] | He is. | 是的 |
[10:55] | And the mother? | 那他母亲呢 |
[10:59] | Uh… is his mother. | 我就是他的母亲 |
[11:07] | Tomorrow’s gonna be fun. | 明天会很好玩的 |
[11:11] | Thanks so much for doing that. | 谢谢你做这些 |
[11:36] | Calista, if you’re cleaning out your closet, | 卡莉斯塔 如果你在清理衣橱 |
[11:38] | I will happily take this off your hands. | 我非常愿意帮你带走这条 |
[11:40] | No. I need to find something to wear on the plane. | 不是 我在找飞机上穿的衣服 |
[11:44] | The plane? Where are you going? | 飞机 你要去哪 |
[11:47] | New York. | 纽约 |
[11:48] | I’m moving back home. | 我要搬回家 |
[11:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:50] | No! Calista, you can’t just give up like that. | 不 卡莉斯塔 你不能就这样放弃 |
[11:52] | Oh, I’m not giving up. Don’t forget how we met. | 我没放弃 别忘了我们是怎么认识的 |
[11:55] | For months, I’ve been trying to catch him screwing around, and I can’t do it, | 这么长时间 我想找他劈腿的证据却无果 |
[11:58] | so the best I can hope for at this point is 50/50. | 我现在最多也就期望概率是一半一半 |
[12:02] | Unless… you do catch him. | 除非… 你逮到他出轨 |
[12:06] | What if… you knew exactly | 如果你知道卢卡 |
[12:08] | when and where Luca was gonna cheat next? | 下次出轨的准确时间和地点 |
[12:10] | That would be a miracle. Miracles are for poor people. | 那就是奇迹 奇迹是给可怜人的 |
[12:14] | What if he cheated with me? | 如果他跟我出轨呢 |
[12:19] | What are you s– what are you saying to me? | 你… 你在说什么 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:23] | What if I got luca in bed long enough | 如果我能做到让卢卡跟我在床上 |
[12:25] | for us to catch it on camera? | 待到你把我们两个照下来 |
[12:27] | Like, two minutes tops. | 比方说最多两分钟 |
[12:29] | Look, I-I… | 听着 我… |
[12:31] | Thank you. It’s very generous. | 谢谢 你真的太好了 |
[12:33] | I-I’m not comfortable with this, | 但是我不想这样 |
[12:35] | and Luca will never go for it. | 而且卢卡绝对不会那么做的 |
[12:37] | I mean, even he is not that stupid. | 就算是他也没那么蠢 |
[12:40] | Well, I think he might be, | 我觉得他会的 |
[12:41] | ’cause I, uh, caught him checking me out last week. | 因为我看到他上周在打量我 |
[12:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:45] | It’s disgusting, but I just — come on. | 是挺恶心的 但是我… |
[12:47] | I really — I think we can use this to our advantage, you know? | 我真的觉得可以以此来增加我们的筹码 |
[12:50] | Why would you want to do this for me? | 为什么你愿意为我这么做 |
[12:52] | Because I-I really think it might work. | 因为我真的觉得可以成功 |
[12:55] | Let’s just try it. | 试试看吧 |
[12:57] | Let’s plant the bait and see if he bites. | 我们布置好诱饵 看他会不会上钩 |
[12:59] | And if he doesn’t go for me, I will help you pack. | 如果他对我没兴趣 我就帮你收拾行李 |
[13:04] | You’re one twisted sister. | 你真是我的古怪姐妹 |
[13:06] | That’s part of my charm. | 这也是我的部分魅力所在 |
[13:33] | – Hello? – Hey, Alec, it’s me. | -你好 -亚力克 是我 |
[13:35] | I’m so sorry, but I’m not gonna be able to make dinner tonight. | 对不起 我今晚不能跟你一起吃晚餐了 |
[13:37] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[13:38] | Yeah, I just completely forgot | 没事 我只是忘了 |
[13:40] | that I signed up for a shift in the E.R. | 我今晚要在急诊室值班 |
[13:42] | Oh. No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:44] | How about lunch? | 那一起吃午餐呢 |
[13:45] | My next patient isn’t till 2:00. | 我下一个病人要到两点才来 |
[13:46] | I’d love to, but I still have | 我很想 |
[13:48] | a ton of discharge papers to get through. | 但我还有好多出院手续要弄 |
[13:50] | I’ll call you later? | 之后再打给你 |
[13:52] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Check her dopp kit. | 看看她的洗护包 |
[14:13] | That’s where I used to keep mine. | 我以前就是放在那儿的 |
[14:15] | Travel-size bottles of jack and maker’s mark | 旅行装的杰克丹尼威士忌和波旁威士忌 |
[14:16] | fit perfectly next to those little shampoos. | 跟旅行装的洗发水放在一起毫无违和感 |
[14:20] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来像什么 |
[14:21] | No need to explain. | 不用跟我解释啦 |
[14:30] | There’s nothing here. | 什么也没有 |
[14:31] | That’s a good thing, right? | 是件好事 不是吗 |
[14:34] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好 |
[14:36] | Are we ready to hit the beach? | 准备好出发去沙滩了吗 |
[14:48] | Now? | 现在 |
[14:51] | I still don’t understand why I can’t go with you to New York. | 我还是不明白为什么不能跟你一起去纽约 |
[14:54] | I told you a thousand times — | 我跟你说了上千遍了… |
[14:56] | I already have a team in place. | 我已经有一支很棒的团队了 |
[14:57] | So, what? Where does that leave me? | 那又怎么样 那我怎么办 |
[14:59] | I don’t see how that’s my problem. | 我不觉得这是我要操心的事 |
[15:01] | So, what? You’re just gonna drop me with zero notice whatsoever? | 那你就打算这么扔下我 不管我了 |
[15:04] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友呢 |
[15:04] | Now you’re just being a child. | 你现在就像个小孩子一样 |
[15:06] | And you’re being a selfish bitch. | 你就是个自私的贱人 |
[15:07] | Okay, you know what — get your stuff, | 好吧 拿上你的东西 |
[15:09] | and get the hell out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[15:09] | We’re done. | 我们没什么好说的了 |
[15:23] | Don’t let her see you cry. | 别让她看见你哭 |
[15:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:27] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[15:27] | I gave up all my clients. I dropped them all. | 我放弃了所有的客户 一个都不要了 |
[15:29] | I gave her everything. | 为她忙里忙外 |
[15:31] | Yeah, that’s Calista for you. | 卡莉斯塔就是这么对别人的 |
[15:35] | I just feel like such an idiot, you know? | 我觉得自己就像个白痴 你知道吗 |
[15:37] | I have — I have bills, I have rent. | 我还有账单 房租要付 |
[15:39] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[15:41] | Oh, you’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[15:43] | Beautiful girl like you? Hmm? | 像你这样的漂亮姑娘还要担心这些吗 |
[15:46] | You’re gonna have plenty of opportunities. | 你会有大把的机会 |
[15:50] | Maybe I can help. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:59] | We’re just waiting for an answer, so hold tight. | 我们在等答复呢 抓紧了 |
[16:03] | Just give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[16:04] | I will make that happen for you, Dan. | 我会帮你实现的 丹 |
[16:06] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[16:08] | Fantastic. | 很好 |
[16:09] | Talk soon. | 下次再聊 |
[16:13] | I’m listening. | 说吧 |
[16:14] | Ah, right. | 好的 |
[16:15] | Okay, well, uh, I’m — I’m Harry Davis. | 好的 我是哈利·戴维斯 |
[16:17] | Oh, we don’t have to do the handshake — germs. | 我们不用来握手这一套了 会传染细菌 |
[16:19] | So, you’re Harry the chef. | 你是主厨哈利 |
[16:21] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[16:22] | I-I think my friend Marc knows your assistant — | 我的朋友马克好像认识你的助理 |
[16:24] | You have five minutes to pitch yourself, | 你有五分钟时间推销你自己 |
[16:25] | and then I’m leaving for my pilates class. | 然后我就要去上普拉提课了 |
[16:31] | Well, I didn’t actually prepare anything. I — | 其实我什么也没准备 我… |
[16:32] | Four minutes. | 还有四分钟 |
[16:33] | Okay, well, I was the head chef, | 好吧 我之前开过萨瓦娜的厨房 |
[16:35] | uh, and owner of Savannah’s Kitchen. | 也同时担任主厨 |
[16:37] | Actually, we closed a little over a year — | 事实上 我们停业一年多了 |
[16:39] | Let me stop you. I’m not interested in the past. | 容我打断你一下 我对你的经历不感兴趣 |
[16:41] | It’s not important. Why are you here now? | 这不重要 现在什么情况 |
[16:45] | I was told you might be able to… | 有人告诉我 你也许能… |
[16:47] | make me famous. | 让我一举成名 |
[16:48] | – Why do you want to be famous? – I don’t, actually. | -你为什么想成名 -其实我不想 |
[16:50] | But I-I do think that I can be more. | 但我觉得自己可以更上一层楼 |
[16:52] | More how? What have you done besides open a restaurant? | 怎么更进一步 除了开餐厅你还做过什么 |
[16:54] | Two restaurants. Wunderbar is also mine. | 两家餐厅 温德芭也是我开的 |
[16:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:57] | Yes, I’m the head chef — uh, currently. | 是的 我现在还是主厨 |
[17:02] | Why does Greta Jager’s picture come up | 为什么我搜你的餐厅 |
[17:04] | when I type in your restaurant? | 出来的却是格里塔·雅格的照片 |
[17:06] | – Yeah, she opened it, but, um — – So she’s the name. | -餐厅是她开的 -所以她才是门面 |
[17:08] | – Which is what I’m trying to change. – Yes, but how? | -这一点正是我想改变的 -怎么改 |
[17:10] | Do you write reviews? Have you written your own cookbook? | 你写食评吗 你出过自己的食谱吗 |
[17:12] | No and no. | 都没有 |
[17:14] | So, besides being gorgeous — which is a start — | 所以你除了长得帅 这是个好的起点 |
[17:16] | what’s your thing? | 你的卖点是什么 |
[17:23] | When you figure it out, call me. | 想出来以后再打给我 |
[17:26] | This is Ari Greenberg. | 我是爱芮·格林伯格 |
[17:29] | And staying in downward dog… | 保持下犬式… |
[17:31] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:33] | Press through your heels. | 脚后跟用力 |
[17:39] | You couldn’t go to lunch, so I brought lunch to you. | 你没空来吃午餐 所以我带了午餐来 |
[17:42] | That’s very thoughtful of you, but — | 你想的很周到 但是… |
[17:44] | And into chair pose. | 下一个姿势 幻椅式 |
[17:46] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[17:47] | And on your knees. | 跪着 |
[17:49] | I was… just taking a quick break. | 我短暂地休息了一会儿 |
[17:52] | Are you avoiding me, Karen? | 你是在躲着我吗 凯伦 |
[17:55] | Maybe a little. | 有一点 |
[17:56] | I mean, I do have to work tonight, but… | 我今晚的确要工作 但是… |
[17:58] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:59] | I don’t know if you should. | 我不知道你该不该进来 |
[18:01] | My meatballs are dripping. | 肉丸子在漏呢 |
[18:02] | Your what? | 什么 |
[18:04] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 这个啊 好的 |
[18:14] | Pretty sneaky way to get past a woman’s front door. | 这招混进女人家的方法真卑鄙啊 |
[18:17] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:18] | The old dripping-meatball trick — | 老套的”肉丸子要漏”的花招 |
[18:20] | Works every time. | 每次都能奏效 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. I should’ve been honest with you. | 对不起 我应该跟你说实话的 |
[18:25] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:27] | I don’t know what we’re supposed to do | 我也不知道薇薇安不在的时候 |
[18:28] | when vivian’s not in town, either — | 我们应该做些什么 |
[18:30] | Or — or allowed to do. | 或者能做些什么 |
[18:31] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[18:32] | We probably should’ve talked about it before she left, | 也许我们应该在她走之前讨论一下这个问题的 |
[18:35] | come up with some rules. | 制定一些规则 |
[18:36] | I guess we could’ve learned a thing or two at that poly party. | 我想我们本来可以在教堂联谊会上学两招的 |
[18:38] | Oh, I learned plenty. | 我可是学到了不少 |
[18:40] | Unfortunately, none of it prepared me for this particular moment. | 不幸的是 没有教我该如何应对这种事的 |
[18:43] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[18:45] | But I don’t think avoiding each other is the answer. | 但我觉得逃避对方并不是解决问题的方法 |
[18:51] | Bring any pasta with those meatballs? | 你带意面来配那些肉丸子了吗 |
[18:58] | The kitchen had these antique fixtures | 厨房里那些古老的设施 |
[19:00] | dating back to the turn of the century | 都是上个世纪末的式样了 |
[19:02] | that your mother thought were boring | 你妈妈觉得它们看起来很无趣 |
[19:04] | and that needed a pop of color. | 需要些亮色来装饰 |
[19:06] | So she bedazzled them by super gluing the knobs with sequins. | 所以她用强力胶把亮片贴在把手上 |
[19:11] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:12] | One fixture. One door handle, not all. | 就那一个家具 一个门把手 |
[19:14] | Well, that’s not exactly how I remember it, but okay. | 我记得可不止这么些 不过算了 |
[19:18] | When can I come see your new house? | 我什么时候能去你的新家看看 |
[19:21] | Well, you’re always welcome. | 随时欢迎你来 |
[19:23] | Both of you. | 欢迎你们 |
[19:24] | It’s hard for me to leave the store right now, | 我现在不太能丢下店面不管 |
[19:26] | but I’ll look at the calendar. | 不过我会查查看日程表的 |
[19:28] | I can go alone. | 我可以自己去 |
[19:28] | I’m old enough to get on a plane by myself. | 我已经达到自己坐飞机的年龄了 |
[19:30] | Let me think about it. | 让我再想想 |
[19:31] | She always does that. | 她总是这样 |
[19:33] | I don’t always do anything. | 我没有总是怎样 |
[19:34] | You find some reason to say no. | 你总能找到理由拒绝我 |
[19:36] | Why can’t you look at a calendar right now? | 为什么不现在就查日程 |
[19:38] | Uh, look at the time. | 快看几点了 |
[19:39] | If we don’t get out of here, | 如果现在不走的话 |
[19:40] | we’re gonna miss our mani-pedi appointment. | 就要错过美甲预约了 |
[19:43] | Lucy, what are you getting? | 露西 你要什么颜色 |
[19:44] | – I don’t know. – I hear that orange is the color for spring. | -不知道 -听说橙色和春天很配 |
[19:47] | Orange. | 橙色 |
[19:54] | Okay, he’s gone. | 好了 他走了 |
[19:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[19:58] | I mean, we should’ve shot the rehearsal. | 我们真该把刚刚的预演拍下来 |
[20:01] | I totally could’ve gotten him there. | 刚刚就能把他拿下 |
[20:02] | The man massaged my shoulders. | 他都给我按摩肩了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, sounds like he really took to you. | 感觉他真的看上你了 |
[20:06] | I knew this was gonna work. I told you. | 我就知道能行 我说的吧 |
[20:08] | What? I’m a genius. | 怎么了 我真是个天才 |
[20:11] | Can you stop smiling so much? | 你怎么能这么开心 |
[20:15] | Actually, your whole attitude | 你的整个三观 |
[20:16] | is — is really off-putting. | 怎么都这么不正 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry. Are you mad at me or something? | 对不起 你是生我的气了吗 |
[20:23] | I just don’t understand why you’re so into this. | 我只是不明白 为什么你会如此痴迷 |
[20:26] | I mean, it’s almost like you’re enjoying the fact | 感觉就好像你很享受 |
[20:28] | that my husband practically assaulted you | 我丈夫在我还在家的时候 |
[20:31] | while I’m still in the house. | 就对你进行性骚扰 |
[20:33] | Okay, I’m not enjoying any– I’m… | 好吧 我没有享受什么 |
[20:35] | Oh, I’m — I’m doing this for you — to help you. | 我这么做是为了你 为了帮你 |
[20:37] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[20:38] | Are you really worried about losing your job? | 你难道都不担心丢了工作吗 |
[20:43] | Um, this has absolutely nothing to do | 这和我的工作 |
[20:46] | with losing my job, Calista. | 完全没有关系 卡莉斯塔 |
[20:47] | I… | 我 |
[20:48] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我是不想失去你 |
[20:52] | I already lost my sister, you know? | 我已经失去了姐姐 |
[20:53] | And you’ve — you’ve become | 而你成了 |
[20:55] | a really important person in my life. | 我生活中很重要的人 |
[20:57] | I like having you around. | 我喜欢有你在我身边 |
[21:00] | I like having you around, too. | 我也喜欢有你在身边 |
[21:02] | I’m… | 我 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry. I’m re– I’m really sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[21:06] | I was just pissed. | 我太生气了 |
[21:07] | You know, it’s hard to see Luca go after you like that. | 看见卢卡那样对你我真的很难过 |
[21:10] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:12] | And I-I should’ve — I should’ve been more sensitive. | 我应该多考虑你的心情的 |
[21:16] | You know, if — I-if you don’t want to do this, | 如果你不想干了 |
[21:17] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[21:19] | No, screw it. | 不 管他呢 |
[21:21] | Let’s get the bastard. | 我们把这混蛋搞定 |
[21:24] | You have to try this ribollita. | 尝尝菜豆白菜羹 |
[21:26] | It is the best I’ve had since I lived in Tuscany. | 这是我离开托斯卡纳后吃过的最好的 |
[21:33] | I had no idea you lived abroad. | 我都不知道你在国外待过 |
[21:35] | There’s a lot of things about me you don’t know. | 你不知道我的事多着呢 |
[21:37] | I’m a man of mystery. | 我是个神秘的男子 |
[21:39] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[21:40] | All right, maybe a man of not so much mystery. | 好吧 可能也没那么神秘 |
[21:42] | But I did do a semester abroad when I was at Duke. | 不过上学那会儿的确在海外上了一学期的课 |
[21:45] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[21:46] | For a minute, I really thought about just staying in Italy, | 曾经我都想留在意大利了 |
[21:49] | dropping out altogether. | 辍学算了 |
[21:51] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没有 |
[21:53] | Wasn’t brave enough. | 不够勇敢吧 |
[22:04] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[22:06] | Yeah, how’s Gwen? | 格温怎么样了 |
[22:08] | Great. | 真好 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I’m in the office. | 对 我在办公室呢 |
[22:16] | Yeah, could I — could I call you back in 10? | 对 我10分钟后再打给你好吗 |
[22:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:25] | I don’t know why I just did that. | 我不知道我为什么会那样 |
[22:29] | I’ve never lied to her before. | 我以前从没骗过她 |
[22:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:33] | You were right. I-I shouldn’t be here. | 你说得对 我不该来的 |
[22:36] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[22:47] | Yo, Harry? | 哈利 |
[22:49] | Dude, your front door is wide open. | 伙计 你的大门大敞着 |
[22:50] | Did you know that Mario Batali has his own line of shoes? | 你马利欧·巴塔利有自己的品牌鞋吗 |
[22:53] | I take it your meeting went well. | 会面不错吧 |
[22:55] | No. Not really. But she was right. | 不 不好 但她是对的 |
[22:56] | All these guys, they all have a thing. | 这些人都有自己的产业 |
[22:58] | Whether it’s cronuts or cookware, | 甜甜圈也好 厨具也好 |
[23:00] | they all put their name on something besides their food. | 他们都在烹饪之外有自己的品牌 |
[23:02] | That’s what I need to do. | 我也得这么做 |
[23:03] | I am so up to this task. I got a ton of ideas. | 这个太适合我了 我是个智多星啊 |
[23:06] | None of them food-related per se, | 虽然和食物都没什么关系 |
[23:07] | but I’m happy to work within a theme. | 但给我个主题我就能脑洞大开 |
[23:09] | Uh, well, that’s — that’s good to know, mate, | 谢谢你告诉我 伙计 |
[23:10] | But we’re not quite at the invention stage yet. | 但现在还没到创作阶段呢 |
[23:12] | I’m still just trying to | 我还在想 |
[23:13] | figure out a way to get my name out there. | 如何把名号打出去 |
[23:14] | You ever think about teaching a cooking class? | 有没有想过教烹饪课 |
[23:17] | That’s what Rachael Ray did. | 瑞秋·芮就这么做的 |
[23:19] | You’re obsessed with Rachael Ray. | 你对她着迷了吧 |
[23:20] | Well, she looks like this and she cooks. | 她长这样都能教烹饪 |
[23:21] | What’s not to like? | 怎么就不行 |
[23:23] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[23:24] | Hosting a cooking class is not a terrible idea. | 教烹饪课也不是什么坏主意 |
[23:26] | Maybe I can could Joe Zee to tweet about it. | 说不定还能让乔西给我在推特上打个广告呢 |
[23:28] | Oh, I’ll tweet, too. I’ve got like 30 followers at least. | 我也可以啊 我有30多个粉呢 |
[23:31] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I could probably make some time for that in a few weeks. | 下几周就能安排好了 |
[23:35] | In a few weeks, Ari won’t remember your name. | 几周 到时候爱芮连你是谁都不知道了 |
[23:37] | You need to strike now, while things are hot. | 你必须趁热打铁 马上出击 |
[23:39] | Host an impromptu class, | 即兴来一节课 |
[23:41] | Post the details on a few social-media sites, | 在几个社交网站上公布细节 |
[23:43] | and call Ari, ask her to come — | 通知爱芮 请她来 |
[23:45] | maybe even send flowers. | 再送点花 |
[23:47] | Really? Flowers? That’s a bit much, isn’t it? | 真的吗 送花太过了吧 |
[23:49] | It shows initiative. | 表明你的主动权 |
[23:50] | Why would anyone even come to a cooking class | 这么段时间 有谁会愿意 |
[23:52] | on such short notice? | 来上烹饪课呢 |
[23:53] | That’s what social media is for — | 社交网站就这作用啊 |
[23:55] | bored people looking for free things… | 无所事事的人找免费的事干 |
[23:58] | and/or sex. | 还有性 |
[24:00] | Free sex being the best. | 免费滚床单最棒了 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:05] | Cooking class it is. | 那就烹饪课了 |
[24:10] | Lucy, can you unpack the trash in the cooler, please? | 露西 能不能把冷冻箱里的垃圾打扫了 |
[24:12] | Oh, let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[24:13] | I don’t want you getting your nails messed up. | 我可不想你的新指甲被弄糟了 |
[24:16] | Too late. They’re already chipped. | 太晚了 已经碎了 |
[24:18] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:20] | Don’t worry about it, honey. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[24:21] | I’ll get you a polish change. | 我再给你打光一下 |
[24:22] | This is Edith Parker, Lucy’s English teacher. | 我是艾迪斯·帕克 露西的英语老师 |
[24:25] | I just wanted to touch base | 我打来是要告诉您 |
[24:26] | regarding the midterm Lucy missed today | 露西今天没参加期中考试 |
[24:28] | and her options for making it up. | 还可以补考 |
[24:29] | Please call me at your earliest convenience. | 请尽快回电 |
[24:32] | Lucy, did you know you had a midterm today? | 露西 你知道今天有期中考吗 |
[24:35] | Oh, yeah. I forgot. | 对啊 我忘了 |
[24:38] | Mom, I can just make it up. It’s not a big deal. | 妈妈 可以补考的 没事的 |
[24:40] | It is a big deal. | 有事 |
[24:41] | Why didn’t you tell me you had a test? | 为什么不跟我说今天有考试 |
[24:43] | Not telling you something isn’t the same as lying. | 不告诉不等于说谎 |
[24:45] | What you did to me with dad was way worse. | 爸爸的事 你的行为要恶劣得多 |
[24:47] | Little girl, you have officially played that card. | 小姑娘 这招你用了太多次了 |
[24:50] | If you don’t want to find yourself grounded, | 如果不想被关禁闭 |
[24:52] | get upstairs now. | 就马上上楼 |
[25:04] | Left, left. No. Up, up. | 左 左 上 上 |
[25:06] | – You need to go up a bit. – Wait, no, left, left. | -再上一点 -等等 左 左 |
[25:08] | L-l– no, too much left. Back to right. | 不 太左了 往右 |
[25:10] | My left, your right. Oh, no, no, no, no. | 我的左边 你的右边 不不不 |
[25:11] | No, right, right, right. Right. | 好了 好了 |
[25:12] | Yeah, yeah! Perfect, perfect, perfect! | 好了 很好 很好 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:17] | Oh, there’s a cellphone under the bed. | 床下有个手机 |
[25:18] | Leave it! Leave it! | 别管 别管 |
[25:19] | O…kay. | 好吧 |
[25:20] | Uh, if that’s all you ladies need, I’m — | 如果没有别的事了的话 |
[25:23] | Wait! What happened? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[25:25] | Uh, contrary to popular belief, | 说出来你们可能不信 |
[25:26] | the, uh, shake method is ineffective. | 晃它是没有用的 |
[25:29] | I’m gonna have to check the router. | 我得去检查一下路由器 |
[25:31] | Do I know where my router is? | 我知道路由器在哪吗 |
[25:32] | You don’t even know what a router is. | 你都不知道路由器是什么 |
[25:34] | T-try the… | 去那里 |
[25:36] | – the closet down– downstairs, – Okay. | -去楼下的壁橱里看看 -好的 |
[25:37] | where all the — all the electrical thingies are. | 所有的电子产品都在那 |
[25:39] | – Do you mind? – No, no. | -不介意吧 -不不 |
[25:40] | Okay, and there’s money in the office drawer for him. | 好的 给他的钱放在办公室的抽屉里 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | Is it working? | 有用了吗 |
[26:01] | Yep! We’re on! | 是的 可以了 |
[26:11] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[26:12] | I’m almost done. Thanks. | 我快好了 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | You know, I was talking to lucy, | 我刚才跟露西谈了 |
[26:18] | And she really does feel bad, | 她也很难过 |
[26:20] | so maybe you could ease up on her a little? | 所以你能不能别再说她了 |
[26:22] | Mom, we had a nice day. | 妈妈 我们今天很愉快 |
[26:23] | Let’s not mess it up, okay? | 不要把心情搞坏 好吧 |
[26:26] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我明白你为什么生气 |
[26:29] | I do. | 真的 |
[26:30] | But… | 可是 |
[26:31] | I think re making this | 我觉得你有点 |
[26:33] | into something bigger than it needs to be. | 小题大做了 |
[26:35] | Of course you think that. | 你当然会这么想 |
[26:36] | Nothing is ever a big deal to you. | 什么对你来说都不是大事 |
[26:38] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:40] | But according to your daughter, | 但是你女儿说 |
[26:41] | everything is always a big deal to you. | 什么事对你来说都是大事 |
[26:44] | And that, honey, | 亲爱的 这样 |
[26:45] | is just adding to the tension that you two already have. | 只会使你们俩的关系更加紧张 |
[26:49] | You know, maybe if Lucy did come | 如果露西去我那里 |
[26:51] | and spend a couple of days with me, | 跟我住几天的话 |
[26:53] | it would give the two of you a break, you know? | 也可以让你们缓一缓 |
[26:55] | That is not gonna happen, okay? | 这是不可能的 好吧 |
[26:57] | And you know damn well why. | 而且你很清楚原因是什么 |
[26:58] | I’m never leaving my daughter alone with you | 我绝不会让我女儿单独跟你在一起 |
[27:00] | ever again. | 绝会不了 |
[27:02] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[27:05] | You can’t still be punishing me. | 你还在惩罚我吗 |
[27:07] | I am not punishing you! | 我不是在惩罚你 |
[27:08] | That was a mistake. | 那是个意外 |
[27:10] | It was an accident that happened over five years ago! | 而且已经是五年前的事了 |
[27:13] | Driving drunk with a toddler is not an accident. | 带着一个小孩酒驾可不是什么意外 |
[27:15] | It is a felony. | 是一项重罪 |
[27:16] | But I guess those rules don’t apply to you. | 不过我想这些法律不适用于你 |
[27:18] | Okay, you’re above the law, right? | 你是凌驾于法律之上的 对吧 |
[27:20] | – For you, it’s just another “No big deal.” – For the millionth time, | -对你来说只是无所谓 -我说了很多遍 |
[27:23] | I wasn’t drunk. | 我没有喝醉 |
[27:23] | I had two glasses of wine with dinner. | 只是在晚饭时喝了两杯红酒 |
[27:25] | I’m not having this conversation with you. | 我不跟你说这事了 |
[27:27] | What conversation?! | 什么事 |
[27:28] | You have a drinking problem, | 你有酗酒的问题 |
[27:29] | and the fact that you still don’t see that?! | 可你竟然还意识不到 |
[27:31] | I can’t see what isn’t there. | 根本没有的事我怎么会意识到 |
[27:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[27:36] | I thought that you had finally moved past all this nonsense. | 我本以为你已经不再纠结这事了 |
[27:40] | If you still feel that way, why did you invite me? | 竟然你还这么想 为什么要请我来呢 |
[27:42] | Truthfully, it wasn’t my idea. | 说实话 不是我想请你来的 |
[27:46] | And as far as I’m concerned, you have no place in my home. | 而且我觉得 你不应该再留在我家了 |
[28:13] | Now, you need to start with a, a good base. | 你们需要一个好的基础开始 |
[28:16] | Can anyone give me an example of a-a good dressing base? | 谁能给我举一个良好着装基础的例子呢 |
[28:22] | Like, when y-you go to a restaurant, | 比如 当你去餐厅的时候 |
[28:23] | and they give you vinegar and… | 人家给你端来了醋和… |
[28:27] | olive oil. | 橄榄油 |
[28:28] | Okay, that was a tricky one. | 好吧 这个太难了 |
[28:29] | I thought we were gonna learn how to make your souffle. | 我们不是来学怎么做蛋奶酥的吗 |
[28:32] | Souffle | 蛋奶酥 |
[28:33] | Yeah, that’s what it said online. | 是的 网页上是这么说的 |
[28:34] | Did it? | 是吗 |
[28:36] | Also said there’d be wine. | 还说会有红酒 |
[28:51] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[28:53] | To be a great chef, you have to master the basics first. | 想要成为一个好大厨 你得先掌握好基础 |
[28:56] | I used to work for a brilliant guy | 我以前给一个很聪明的人工作过 |
[28:57] | who would ask interviewing chefs to perform one skill. | 他会让面试的大厨们展示一项技能 |
[29:00] | You know what that was? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[29:02] | To fry an egg — a perfect, simple egg. | 煎鸡蛋 一个完美而简单的煎蛋 |
[29:05] | Start with the basics. | 从基础开始 |
[29:06] | In fact, you know what? Everyone roll up your sleeves. | 这样吧 所有人都把袖子卷起来 |
[29:09] | Let’s get into this. | 开始做 |
[29:10] | And I’ll need a volunteer, please. | 我需要一名志愿者 |
[29:12] | You can go next, sir. | 你还是下次吧 先生 |
[29:13] | In fact, you, young lady — | 你吧 年轻的女士 |
[29:14] | you look like you need to get your hands a little dirty. | 谁让你穿得这么干净呢 |
[29:17] | Come on up. | 过来吧 |
[29:18] | And you can leave your phone there. | 你可以把手机放在那 |
[29:21] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[29:27] | Yeah, just those two bags. | 是的 就那两个箱子 |
[29:33] | Don’t tell me you’re leaving without saying goodbye. | 你不说再见就要走了吗 |
[29:35] | Going back to New York for a while. | 我要回纽约一段时间 |
[29:36] | Yeah? With your tail between your legs? | 是吗 夹着尾巴逃走吗 |
[29:38] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[30:00] | I know you’ve already made up your mind, | 我知道你已经下定决心了 |
[30:02] | But I just have to say, I think what you’re doing is crazy. | 不过我还得说 我觉得你这么做太离谱了 |
[30:05] | Please don’t start. Please. I’m already nervous enough. | 别说了 拜托 我已经很紧张了 |
[30:07] | Of course you’re nervous. What your “friend” is asking — | 你当然会紧张 你”朋友”是让你 |
[30:10] | Okay, don’t say “friend” like that. She is my friend. | 不要强调”朋友”这个词 她真是我朋友 |
[30:12] | A real friend would never ask you to prostitute yourself. | 真正的朋友不会让你去当妓女的 |
[30:15] | First of all, she didn’t ask me. It was my idea. | 首先 不是她提出的 这是我的主意 |
[30:17] | And I’m not actually gonna sleep with the guy. | 而且我也不会真的跟那个人上床 |
[30:19] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[30:20] | If I was doing this for April, | 如果我是为艾普莉这么做 |
[30:21] | You wouldn’t even bat an eyelash. | 你连眼都不会眨一下 |
[30:22] | But you’re not, | 可你不是为了艾普莉 |
[30:23] | because April would never let you do this. | 因为她绝不会让你这么做 |
[30:26] | I’m just…nervous, that’s all. | 我只是 有些紧张 仅此而已 |
[30:29] | I don’t know this guy at all. | 我完全不了解这个人 |
[30:30] | I don’t know what he’s capable of. | 我不知道他能做出什么来 |
[30:32] | I promise you nothing is gonna happen to me. | 我向你保证 我不会有事的 |
[30:34] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[30:37] | Something is so wrong with my phone. | 我的手机出问题了 |
[30:39] | The texts aren’t sending. | 发不出短信去 |
[30:41] | There’s bad reception in the lobby. | 大厅里信号不好 |
[30:42] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[30:43] | Here. Let me get you the Wi-Fi password. | 来 我给你无线网的密码 |
[30:47] | You look incredible. | 你美极了 |
[30:50] | Luca’s gonna die when he sees you. | 卢卡见了会高兴死的 |
[30:52] | There. You’re all set. | 给 弄好了 |
[30:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你能这么做 |
[30:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[31:02] | We’re gonna nail him. | 我们会搞定他的 |
[31:04] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[31:06] | I’ll meet you back here when it’s done. | 完事后我来这找你 |
[31:23] | Why didn’t you tell me about the accident? | 你为什么没告诉我那次意外 |
[31:26] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[31:27] | Because I remember — pieces, anyway. | 我记得一些 当时的片段 |
[31:32] | Like the sirens and the hospital room | 比如警笛声 医院房间 |
[31:35] | and grandma. | 还有外婆 |
[31:36] | But it’s all so blurry, | 不过都很模糊 |
[31:38] | like it happened to someone else or a TV show or something. | 就像是发生在别人身上 或是电视里发生的 |
[31:42] | I wish that were the case. | 我也希望是那样 |
[31:43] | So, why didn’t you just tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[31:47] | Sometimes the hardest thing about being a parent | 有时候 做父母最难的就是 |
[31:50] | is deciding what to shield your kids from. | 决定哪些事不让孩子知道 |
[31:54] | And, obviously, I haven’t always made the right decisions, | 很显然 我的决定经常都是错的 |
[31:57] | because look at us, Lucy — look at where we are. | 看看我们现在 露西 再看看我们以前 |
[32:01] | All I wanted was to give you a childhood, | 我想要给你的就是一个童年 |
[32:04] | not force you to grow up so fast — | 不想让你这么快长大 |
[32:06] | to hold on to the good memories | 让你能够留住 |
[32:08] | of your dad and your grandma. | 对你爸爸和外婆好的回忆 |
[32:10] | Because you know what? | 因为你知道吗 |
[32:13] | I never had that luxury. | 这是我所没有的 |
[32:16] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:18] | I’m so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[32:21] | But I’m doing the best I can. | 不过我是在尽力做到最好 |
[32:27] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[32:34] | I love you, too, sweetie. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[32:44] | Go for the cookies. | 选饼干吧 |
[32:48] | How’d you know that’s what I wanted? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[32:51] | ‘Cause I know what you like. | 因为我知道你喜欢什么 |
[33:23] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[33:25] | Yeah, thanks for coming. Appreciate it. | 谢谢你能来 非常感谢 |
[33:26] | See you, guys. See you next time. | 再见 下次见 |
[33:28] | Oh. Yeah, selfie. Love a good selfie. | 自拍 喜欢一张好自拍 |
[33:32] | Good on you, mate. Cheers. | 祝贺你 伙计 谢谢 |
[33:35] | Ari. | 爱芮 |
[33:36] | So lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[33:38] | Don’t tell me you want to get a picture, too. | 别告诉我你也想合照 |
[33:39] | That’s fine. Come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[33:40] | You’re not impressive enough for my instagram. | 你还不够帅 上不了我的instagram |
[33:43] | Yet. | 到目前为止 |
[33:44] | Ah. So there’s hope. | 那就是还有希望咯 |
[33:46] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:47] | Drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[33:50] | You really love cooking, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢烹饪 对吗 |
[33:53] | Well, yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然啦 |
[33:54] | You say it like it’s obvious, | 你说得好像这很明显一样 |
[33:55] | but most of the people I work with, there’s no passion — | 但是我的大部分同事 他们都没有激情 |
[33:58] | Not for the food or the art form. | 包括对事物和艺术形式 |
[33:59] | Maybe they started out that way, | 也许他们一开始有激情 |
[34:01] | but by the time they get to me, | 但等他们接触到我时 |
[34:01] | It’s all about the merchandising — | 他们总是进行推销 |
[34:04] | The celebrity. | 名人 |
[34:05] | Well… I like to eat. | 我喜欢吃 |
[34:07] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:08] | And you know what? I actually had fun tonight. | 知道吗 我今晚过得很开心 |
[34:10] | I had some fun. | 我过得挺开心 |
[34:12] | And fun is something my life has been needing of late, | 我最近的生活需要乐趣 |
[34:14] | so thank you for lighting a fire under my ass. | 谢谢你督促了我 |
[34:17] | Get used to it. | 习惯吧 |
[34:19] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:20] | To the beginning of a…beautiful friendship. | 敬一段美好友谊的开始 |
[34:25] | Cheers to that. | 干杯 |
[34:34] | This was… | 这是 |
[34:34] | Unavoidable, apparently. | 显然是无可避免的 |
[34:39] | Just say what you’re thinking. | 我只是说出了你的想法 |
[34:41] | I’m thinking maybe we shouldn’t tell Vivian about this. | 我想着我们也许不该告诉薇薇安这事 |
[34:45] | Oh, I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不确定我是否能做到 |
[34:46] | I… | 我 |
[34:47] | I can’t lie to my wife. | 我不能跟我妻子撒谎 |
[34:50] | Can’t lie to my wife again. | 不能又对我妻子撒谎 |
[34:52] | I’ve never asked you to lie. | 我没让你撒谎啊 |
[34:55] | Well, you just said — | 你刚说 |
[34:55] | I’m just saying what I’m thinking. | 我只是在说我的想法 |
[34:57] | I don’t know if it’s right. I don’t know what’s right. | 我不知道这是不是对的 我不知道什么是对的 |
[35:01] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[35:02] | I just don’t want to make her feel bad or…hurt. | 我只是不想让她觉得难过或者受伤 |
[35:07] | Would you be hurt… | 你会受伤吗 |
[35:09] | if she and I slept together without you? | 如果她跟我睡了 不带你 |
[35:11] | No, but… | 不会 但是 |
[35:13] | It’s different. Yeah. | 这不一样 |
[35:14] | I think so. I don’t — I don’t know — | 我是这么认为的 我不知道 |
[35:17] | Can it be my decision? | 可以由我来做决定吗 |
[35:20] | Whether or not we tell Vivian? | 告不告诉薇薇安 |
[35:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | How was Harry’s teaching debut? | 哈利的首次教学怎么样 |
[35:42] | Nailed it. | 很成功 |
[35:44] | How’d it go with your mom? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[35:46] | I noticed her car wasn’t in the driveway. | 我发现她的车不在车道里 |
[35:48] | She…went home early. | 她早早回家了 |
[35:50] | You were right. I shouldn’t have asked her to come. | 你说得对 我不该邀请她过来的 |
[35:54] | Well… | 那 |
[35:58] | …why did you? | 你为什么这样做了 |
[35:59] | Because Blair thought — | 因为布莱尔认为 |
[36:00] | Right — Blair. | 对 布莱尔 |
[36:01] | He made a lot of good points, and I thought maybe… | 他说了很多道理 我想着也许 |
[36:06] | But the fact is, he didn’t have all of the information, | 但事实是 他没有全部信息 |
[36:09] | so it’s not his fault. | 所以这不是他的错 |
[36:11] | Well, why didn’t you give him all the information? | 那你为什么不告诉他全部信息 |
[36:13] | Because we’re still so early in this relationship — | 因为我们才刚刚开始恋爱 |
[36:16] | or whatever it is. | 或者说这段关系 |
[36:17] | I don’t need him knowing my dirty laundry. | 我不需要他知道我不好的事情 |
[36:19] | That’s what my friends are for. | 这就是我朋友的作用 |
[36:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:24] | But the thing is, April… | 但问题是 艾普莉 |
[36:27] | You were the one who was right. | 你总是对的 |
[36:31] | I went to take out the trash this morning… | 我今早去倒垃圾 |
[36:35] | And it made this weird clanking noise. | 它发出了奇怪的叮当声 |
[36:38] | Buried underneath the empty box of chicken nuggets… | 埋在装鸡块的空盒子的下面是… |
[36:52] | I wasn’t sure if I should show you. | 我不确定我该不该给你看 |
[36:55] | Is it possible to be completely not surprised | 完全不意外 但是很失望 |
[36:58] | and yet so disappointed? | 这可能吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 可能 |
[37:02] | That’s about the rub of it. | 这就是困难 |
[37:25] | I’m — I’m sorry to bother you this late. | 抱歉这么晚还打扰你 |
[37:27] | Ah, it’s no bother at all. | 完全不是打扰 |
[37:30] | Jessica? | 洁西卡吗 |
[37:30] | Josslyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[37:31] | Josslyn. | 乔斯琳 |
[37:33] | That is such a pretty name. | 这名字真好听 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[37:42] | You know, I think I may have left my phone here. | 我好像把手机忘在这里了 |
[37:44] | I…I can’t find it anywhere. | 在哪里都找不到 |
[37:48] | What’s your number? | 你电话号码多少 |
[37:49] | Hm? | 什么 |
[37:50] | So I can call it. | 我好打电话 |
[37:51] | Oh. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[37:54] | You are a lifesaver. | 你真是救命了 |
[38:03] | Mm. I can hear it. | 我能听到 |
[38:04] | It’s upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[38:08] | After you. | 你先请 |
[38:23] | It, uh, must’ve fallen out of my pocket. | 一定是从我口袋里掉出来了 |
[38:27] | You and Calista still in a fight? | 你和卡莉斯塔还在吵吗 |
[38:29] | Mm, you can’t fight with someone who won’t take your calls. | 她不接我电话 没法吵 |
[38:32] | Aw, that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[38:35] | You know, I have a fantastic way you could get back at her. | 我有个很好的报复她的办法 |
[38:38] | Well, aren’t you helpful. | 你真是大好人 |
[38:39] | I try. | 我会努力 |
[38:46] | Why don’t you try harder? | 不如你更努力点吧 |
[39:08] | Hey, wait, wait, wait. Come here. | 等等 过来 |
[39:09] | – Where? – Come here. | -去哪 -过来 |
[39:10] | – Where? – Here. | -哪儿 -这里 |
[39:11] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:15] | You are feisty. | 你真是精力充沛 |
[39:17] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[39:29] | – Oh, just one second. – Huh? | -稍等 -什么 |
[39:30] | Just one second, one second, one second. Hold on. | 稍等 稍等 稍等 |
[39:31] | – Oh, come on. – Just wait, wait. | -来吧 -等等 |
[39:33] | Just give me one second. | 等我一会儿 |
[39:34] | I just need to freshen up. | 我得梳洗一下 |
[39:36] | Just — let me just freshen up really quick. | 让我快速梳洗一下 |
[39:37] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[39:38] | Don’t keep me waiting too long. | 别让我等太久 |
[39:40] | I won’t. I won’t. I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[39:47] | God. | 天啊 |
[39:53] | 卡莉斯塔 怎么样 你录到了吗 | |
[39:53] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[40:00] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[40:01] | Come on, Calista. | 快啊 卡莉斯塔 |
[40:04] | Everything okay in there? | 你没事吧 |
[40:06] | Be right out! | 我马上出来 |
[40:17] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[40:18] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 肯定开玩笑呢吧 |
[40:20] | Hey, don’t move. I’ll be right back. | 别动 我就回来 |
[40:28] | W-what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[40:34] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[40:39] | Luca? | 卢卡 |
[41:03] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |