时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[00:01] | And I’m worried the longer we stay in this, | 我担心要是继续维持这种关系 |
[00:03] | whatever this is, | 不管这种关系究竟是什么 |
[00:04] | everything we have may fall apart. | 我们拥有的也要崩溃了 |
[00:06] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[00:07] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[00:09] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | Lucy, your mother is talking. | 露西 你妈妈正在说话呢 |
[00:13] | Put the phone away. | 把手机放一边去 |
[00:17] | You don’t reach. | 不要自己去拿 |
[00:18] | You ask. | 要问 |
[00:19] | I had to use your apartment to get laid. | 我得借你的房子才能约炮 |
[00:21] | I mean, that’s the basic definition of loser. | 这就是失败的最基本定义 |
[00:23] | I mean, the point is, why would April ever go for a guy like me? | 关键是艾普莉为什么会喜欢我这样的人呢 |
[00:26] | You’re being way too hard on yourself here, mate. | 你对自己太苛刻了 伙计 |
[00:28] | Just relax. Have a beer. | 放松一下 喝一杯 |
[00:34] | We’re being investigated for murder now. | 我们在被当作谋杀案嫌疑人调查 |
[00:36] | – But maybe if you just tell the truth… – Are you crazy? | -但如果你能实话实说 -你疯了吗 |
[00:38] | You refusing to tell the truth | 而你拒绝说实话的行为 |
[00:40] | makes me look like I’m lying. | 正显得我在说谎一样 |
[00:41] | I am not going down for this | 我才不要因为 |
[00:43] | because you’re too stupid to keep your mouth shut. | 你保守不了秘密进监狱呢 |
[00:45] | Calista was a part of the plan the whole time. | 卡莉斯塔一直有参与这个计划 |
[00:47] | Part of the plan to kill Luca? | 参与谋杀卢卡的计划 |
[00:49] | What? | 什么 |
[00:50] | No. I — | 不 我 |
[00:51] | What was the plan, then? | 那么是什么计划 |
[00:53] | Okay, I-I-I think I-I want a lawyer present. | 好了 我觉得我需要律师在场 |
[00:58] | So, you know, I mean, it is — it’s L.A., right? | 你懂的 这里是洛杉矶 |
[01:00] | You run into, I don’t know, | 你排队买咖啡的时候 |
[01:01] | Neil Patrick Harris in line for coffee, | 就能撞见尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯 |
[01:03] | Patricia Arquette’s at Sugarfish, | 在寿司店能遇见帕特丽夏·阿奎特 |
[01:04] | and then Calista freakin’ Raines steals your parking spot. | 而我就是被卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯抢了车位 |
[01:07] | God, I love Patricia Arquette. | 我特别喜欢帕特丽夏·阿奎特 |
[01:10] | And — and, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[01:10] | I thought that it was just a happy coincidence or something, | 我当时以为这是个让人惊喜的偶遇 |
[01:12] | especially when we became such good friends, you know? | 尤其是后来我们还成了朋友 |
[01:15] | But now, all of a sudden, I’m wondering, | 现在 我突然意识到 |
[01:17] | “What if she was targeting me all along?” | 如果她早就盯上我了呢 |
[01:19] | Maybe she thought that I was an easy mark, right? | 也许她觉得我比较容易得手 |
[01:21] | I think we should focus on what we know for sure. | 我觉得我们应该关注已知的事实 |
[01:24] | Well, it sounds like we can’t be too sure | 我们现在还不能确定 |
[01:26] | about anything when it comes to this Clarissa person. | 这个卡瑞萨的一切 |
[01:28] | -It’s Calista. – Sorry? | -是卡莉斯塔 -对不起 |
[01:31] | Calista Raines. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[01:33] | Oh, right, right. | 对 对 |
[01:33] | And instead of speculating about her, | 我们不应该再怀疑她了 |
[01:36] | perhaps we need to discuss | 也许我们应该讨论一下 |
[01:37] | what we do right now, the next steps. | 接下来我们要怎么办 |
[01:40] | Legally. | 法律上 |
[01:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:42] | The first thing we would do is drop a contract for services. | 首先 我们要签署一份服务合同 |
[01:45] | I can talk to you about my fee schedule, | 收费项目我会跟你说清楚的 |
[01:46] | which is very reasonable. | 都很合理的 |
[01:48] | I think we’ll need to discuss everything | 我觉得正式签署合同前 |
[01:50] | before we do anything official. | 我们要好好商量一下 |
[01:52] | Can we get back to you? | 能之后再联系你吗 |
[01:55] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[01:56] | I’ll just — I’ll leave this information here with you. | 我把这份资料留给你 |
[02:03] | Thank you. We’ll be in touch. | 谢谢 再联系 |
[02:04] | Okay. You’ve got my cell. | 好的 你们有我的号码 |
[02:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | Do you believe that guy? | 你相信这人吗 |
[02:16] | What? He — he wasn’t so bad. | 怎么了 他也没那么糟 |
[02:18] | He was a mess! | 他糟透了 |
[02:20] | And honestly, so were you. | 说实话 你也是 |
[02:23] | Uh, what is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:25] | It means we need to find you a better lawyer. | 意思就是得给你找个好点的律师 |
[02:26] | But you need to be a better client, too. | 不过你也得正常点 |
[02:29] | No more crazy talk about Calista stalking you. | 不要再说什么卡莉斯塔跟踪你了 |
[02:31] | Okay, it’s just one theory. | 好吧 这只是个猜测 |
[02:33] | And I’m so sorry that I’m not sounding rational right now, | 抱歉 我现在可能不太理智 |
[02:35] | but nothing about this is rational. | 但这一切都没道理啊 |
[02:36] | I’m being investigated for a crime that I didn’t commit. | 我没犯罪 却被当做嫌疑人调查 |
[02:38] | Exactly. The stakes are too high to screw anything up. | 没错 所以你才更不能搞糟 |
[02:41] | Doesn’t matter anyway because, you know, | 已经不重要了 |
[02:43] | I can’t afford half of these attorneys. It’s — | 我请不起这些律师的 |
[02:45] | You can’t afford any of them, | 你根本请不起律师 |
[02:47] | Which is why I’m going to help you. | 所以我要帮你 |
[02:49] | No. | 不 |
[02:51] | I’m with you every step of the way. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[03:35] | So, how many more lawyers are you meeting? | 你又见了多少律师 |
[03:38] | Are you sure you don’t need me to come over? | 确定不用我过去吗 |
[03:40] | I can have someone cover me at the store, Karen. | 店我可以找人帮我看着 凯伦 |
[03:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Okay, but I will be there tomorrow night. | 好 我明晚一定去 |
[03:47] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:50] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么了 |
[03:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:54] | You look like a car ran over your face. | 你的脸像是被车轧了 |
[03:56] | I think I’m coming down with something. | 我觉得我好像生病了 |
[03:58] | Hopefully, I can beat whatever it is | 不过小斯从佛罗里达回来之前 |
[03:59] | before Scotty gets back from Florida. | 我应该就能好了 |
[04:01] | Oh, I thought he was coming back today. | 他今天就回来了吧 |
[04:03] | Oh, my mom’s keeping him a little longer. | 我妈妈又多留了他几天 |
[04:05] | Doesn’t he have school? | 他不用上学吗 |
[04:06] | I don’t think two more days of kindergarten’s | 两天不去幼儿园 |
[04:08] | gonna change his life, April. | 改变不了他的人生的 艾普莉 |
[04:12] | I’m guessing you’re not gonna go to work tonight, then. | 我想你今晚也不用工作了吧 |
[04:15] | I was off anyway. Why? | 反正我也不舒服 怎么了 |
[04:17] | Well, I’m supposed to see Blair later, | 我今天要和布莱尔约会的 |
[04:19] | and Lucy’s sleeping over at Peyton’s. | 露西今晚在佩顿家睡 |
[04:21] | Cool. Have fun. | 太好了 好好玩 |
[04:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | Oh, if you’re gonna be here, can you fix the sink? | 如果你今晚在家 能不能修一下水池 |
[04:29] | It’s doing that thing still. | 还是老样子 |
[04:36] | Yeah. I’ll take a look. | 好 我会看看的 |
[04:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | – It tastes like vodka. – It is vodka. | -像是伏特加 -的确是 |
[04:50] | I thought I’d try something a little outside the box. | 我觉得可以变点花样 |
[04:53] | It’s not really a tequila sunrise | 如果没有龙舌兰 |
[04:54] | without tequila, though, is it? | 就不能叫龙舌兰日出了 |
[04:57] | Try again. | 再试试吧 |
[05:02] | Thank God, someone who knows how to mix a proper drink. | 谢天谢地 总算有会调酒的来了 |
[05:04] | Any chance you can work tonight, | 如果你今晚能上班 |
[05:06] | help out with a little on-the-job training? | 能不能帮我培训下新人 |
[05:08] | Oh, I’m not feeling great, man. I’m just picking up my check. | 我不太舒服 来拿个工资就走 |
[05:11] | Okay. Fair enough. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:13] | Oh, actually, I was wondering if I can get tomorrow off, too. | 我能不能明晚也请个假 |
[05:16] | My mom has to drop Scotty a couple days early, | 妈妈得提前把小斯送回来了 |
[05:18] | and I don’t have a sitter. | 没人帮我看孩子 |
[05:20] | Oh, I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:21] | We’re shorthanded already without Niko, | 没有妮可 我们人手本来就不够了 |
[05:22] | And this is not going to cut it. | 这家伙根本撑不了场 |
[05:26] | See what I mean? | 明白了吗 |
[05:26] | Disaster. I’ll see you tomorrow, then. | 悲剧 那明天见 |
[05:33] | There’s no point Googling “tequila sunrise” now, mate. | 在网上查龙舌兰日出的做法是没有的 伙计 |
[05:35] | Let’s get back to it. | 赶紧的 |
[05:37] | Dude, | 伙计 |
[05:38] | doesn’t your ex work for Calista Raines? | 你前女友不是给卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯工作的吗 |
[05:41] | This you know, but you’ve never heard of a sazerac. | 萨泽拉克鸡尾酒不知道 就知道八卦 |
[05:43] | Her husband was murdered three days ago. | 她丈夫三天前被谋杀了 |
[05:45] | – It’s all over TMZ. – What do you mean, murdered? | -娱乐新闻上都是了 -什么叫谋杀 |
[05:47] | …no arrests have been made. | 目前无人被捕 |
[05:48] | Local law enforcement are | 当地执法机关 |
[05:49] | – still gathering evidence. – Like, to death. | -仍在收集证据 -就是 死了 |
[05:51] | – Back to you, Donna. – Thank you. In other news… | – 就这些 唐娜 -谢谢 其他新闻 |
[05:53] | I called a couple friends at the L.A.P.D. about your case. | 我向洛杉矶警局的几个朋友了解了你的案子 |
[05:56] | You have friends at the L.A.P.D.? | 你有朋友在洛杉矶警局吗 |
[05:57] | Yes. I like to be prepared before I take a meeting. | 是的 在会面之前我想先做好准备 |
[06:00] | There’s no use in wasting your time or mine. | 没必要浪费你们或者我的时间 |
[06:04] | Bad news first… you were at the crime scene, | 先说坏消息 你在犯罪现场 |
[06:06] | you didn’t call the police for over an hour, | 超过一个小时没有给警察打电话 |
[06:08] | and you did wash the clothe you were wearing, | 并且洗了你穿的衣服 |
[06:09] | possibly destroying evidence. | 很可能是在销毁证据 |
[06:10] | I wasn’t destroying evidence. I was covered in blood. | 我没有销毁证据 我浑身是血 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. I really… but I was covered in blood. | 抱歉 我真的 但我浑身是血 |
[06:18] | Right. The blood is bad, too. | 对 血迹也不是好事 |
[06:19] | What about Calista? Are they looking at her? | 卡莉斯塔呢 他们在调查她吗 |
[06:21] | They always suspect the wife, | 他们总是怀疑妻子 |
[06:23] | especially when there’s infidelity. | 尤其丈夫还不忠 |
[06:24] | So why exactly are they asking me to come in again tomorrow? | 那他们为什么叫我明天再去一趟 |
[06:27] | It doesn’t have to be a bad thing. | 未必是坏事 |
[06:28] | Show them you’re a friend to this investigation. | 告诉他们你愿意配合调查 |
[06:31] | The idea is to go from a prime suspect | 要把你的身份从头号嫌犯 |
[06:33] | to a star witness. | 转变成重要证人 |
[06:34] | Just tell them everything. | 告诉他们一切 |
[06:35] | Well, I don’t… I already told them everything. | 我不 我已经告诉他们一切了 |
[06:37] | Tell them again. | 再说一遍 |
[06:38] | Police value consistency of story. | 警察很在乎故事的一致性 |
[06:41] | They’ll ask the same question 10 times | 同一个问题他们会问10遍 |
[06:42] | just to see if an answer will change even once. | 只为确认答案是否会改变 |
[06:44] | It’s how they know you’re telling the truth. | 这样他们就知道你是否说的是实话 |
[06:45] | I am telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[06:47] | That’s good. Just keep doing that. | 很好 继续这样 |
[06:54] | You’re hired. | 你被聘用了 |
[06:56] | Then I guess I’d better clear my schedule for tomorrow. | 那我想我最好清空明天的安排了 |
[07:00] | Let’s get you out of this mess. | 让我们助你脱离困境 |
[07:08] | Eva Petrov. | 伊娃·佩特洛夫 |
[07:09] | Yes, I knew about that one. | 对 我知道她 |
[07:13] | Jessica Parkins. | 杰西卡·帕金斯 |
[07:15] | Yes, and she was married, by the way. | 我也知道 顺便说句 她结婚了 |
[07:18] | I’m sure her husband wasn’t too thrilled. | 我敢确定她丈夫不会感到太意外 |
[07:22] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[07:23] | And Ms. Carver. | 还有卡佛女士 |
[07:28] | Look, I think we can all agree | 我想我们都同意 |
[07:30] | that my husband didn’t exercise the best discipline | 我丈夫在私生活方面 |
[07:32] | when it came to his personal affairs. | 不是很自律 |
[07:35] | But he did the same in business, and he had a lot of enemies. | 但是在商场上他也一样 有很多敌人 |
[07:38] | I really hope you’re looking into that as well. | 我真心希望你们也能调查那方面 |
[07:43] | Look, we are investigating every possible suspect. | 我们在调查每一位可能的嫌疑人 |
[07:47] | Now, we’ve already spoken with a number of people | 我们现在已经和许多在你家工作的人谈过了 |
[07:49] | who work in your home, but we still have to account for | 但我们还是得调查一下 |
[07:51] | a few of your husband’s mistresses. | 你丈夫的几位情妇 |
[07:55] | Look, I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[07:55] | that I have to keep talking about this, the affairs. | 我不得不老提这些 外遇 |
[07:58] | It must have been very difficult for you. | 对你来说一定很难 |
[08:00] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[08:03] | Look, I’m married. It’s hard. | 我结婚了 本就很难 |
[08:05] | Even without the infidelity. | 即使没有外遇 |
[08:09] | Did you ever think about divorce? | 你想过离婚吗 |
[08:11] | I mean, one humiliation after another. | 在一次又一次的被羞辱之后 |
[08:13] | It had to bother you. | 一定很困扰你 |
[08:14] | Is this an interview or relationship counseling? | 这是录口供还是情感咨询 |
[08:17] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们已经结束了 |
[08:17] | No, I’m not done. | 不 我没有结束 |
[08:21] | I know what you’re trying to do, detective. | 我知道你想干嘛 警探 |
[08:27] | It did bother me. | 确实很困扰我 |
[08:29] | I’m a human being. | 我是个人 |
[08:31] | But if every woman that’s ever been cheated on | 但是如果每个被背叛的女人 |
[08:33] | was also a murderer, | 都是杀人犯 |
[08:35] | I have a feeling you’d be a hell of a lot busier here. | 我想你会比现在忙上百倍 |
[08:38] | Now, I appreciate | 我赞赏你 |
[08:40] | how low you’re willing to sink in the name of justice, | 多么愿意为正义付出 |
[08:43] | but unless you have one actual shred of evidence against me, | 但除非你们有确切的证据针对我 |
[08:47] | then I’d like to go put my life back together. | 否则我想恢复我原来的生活了 |
[08:51] | To that end, when can my client return to her home? | 鉴于此 我的委托人什么时候可以回家 |
[08:55] | We have everything we need. | 我们拿到了我们需要的一切 |
[08:58] | We should be out of there today. | 今天完事了 |
[08:59] | Great. Then if you’ll excuse me… | 很好 那我先走了 |
[09:07] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:09] | Oh, that was fun. | 好有趣 |
[09:11] | It was. | 确实 |
[09:13] | You thought it wouldn’t be? | 你以为不会这样吗 |
[09:15] | No. I mean, I knew it would be. | 不 我知道会这样 |
[09:17] | I was just a little nervous. | 我只是有点紧张 |
[09:19] | Oh. I couldn’t tell. | 看不出来 |
[09:22] | It was the first time. | 这是第一次 |
[09:23] | I was… I don’t know. There was some pressure. | 我 我不知道 有点压力 |
[09:27] | Not from me, I hope. | 希望不是来自于我 |
[09:28] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[09:31] | You’ve were a complete gentleman. | 你是个绝对的绅士 |
[09:39] | I totally forgot that was there. | 我完全忘了那还在那儿 |
[09:42] | Is that… | 那是 |
[09:42] | Lisa… my wife. Late wife. | 丽莎 我妻子 亡妻 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:47] | Oh, don’t apologize. I get it. | 别道歉 我理解 |
[09:49] | If anyone gets it, it’s me. | 如果有人理解 一定是我 |
[09:51] | I should have moved that picture. I didn’t think of it. | 我本应该拿走那张照片 我没想到 |
[09:55] | No one’s been here since she passed. | 她过世后没别人来过这儿了 |
[09:59] | No one? | 是吗 |
[10:01] | Now you look really nervous. | 现在你看着真的紧张了 |
[10:04] | No, I mean, I just didn’t realize | 不 我只是没想到 |
[10:05] | you hadn’t been with anyone. | 你没和别人交往过 |
[10:07] | Oh, I have. | 我交往过 |
[10:10] | Right. Of course. | 也是 当然 |
[10:11] | Jut not here. | 只是没来过这儿 |
[10:17] | Calista, just one question! | 卡莉斯塔 就一个问题 |
[10:19] | How did they get past the gate? | 他们怎么通过那道门的 |
[10:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:21] | We’ll have them arrested for trespassing. | 我们会让他们因非法入侵罪而被逮捕的 |
[10:25] | You’re all here. Thank you. | 你们都在 谢谢你们 |
[10:28] | It’s just a crazy situation. | 这情况太疯狂了 |
[10:30] | You need to hydrate. | 你需要喝点水 |
[10:31] | We need to discuss a few things. | 我们需要讨论些事情 |
[10:32] | Will you all excuse us? | 失陪一下 |
[10:37] | Wilson, did Joss call? | 威尔逊 乔斯打过电话吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[10:40] | Thank you, Wilson. | 谢谢你 威尔逊 |
[10:43] | You can’t be talking to Joss right now. | 你现在不能和乔斯谈话 |
[10:46] | You understand that, right? | 你明白吗 |
[10:48] | Patty, she’s still my friend. | 芭迪 她是仍然是我朋友 |
[10:50] | No, she is not. Not right now. | 不 她不是 现在不是 |
[10:54] | Look, she didn’t do it, okay? | 不是她干的 |
[10:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:58] | ‘Cause I-I know, okay? I-I know her. | 我就是知道 我了解她 |
[11:01] | For all of five minutes! Calista, I mean, come on! | 你们才认识多久 卡莉斯塔 拜托 |
[11:05] | Did you know she was sleeping with Luca? | 你知道她和卢卡睡了吗 |
[11:09] | What? Am I missing something? | 什么 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[11:12] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[11:14] | Not missing anything. | 没有什么你不知道的 |
[11:15] | It’s just… just because someone does something stupid | 只是 只是某人做了些蠢事 |
[11:17] | doesn’t mean they’re a murderer. | 并不代表他们就是凶手 |
[11:18] | Do not engage. | 别参与进去 |
[11:21] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[11:24] | Yes. Yes. | 明白 明白 |
[11:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:27] | And remember, you’re supposed to be in mourning. | 记住 你应该悲伤 |
[11:30] | Wear some black, | 穿黑色的衣服 |
[11:31] | plan your dead husband’s funeral. | 筹备你亡夫的葬礼 |
[11:33] | The press is watching. | 媒体都看着呢 |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:41] | Karen, honey, you really don’t have to come with me, okay? | 凯伦 亲爱的 你真的不必和我一起去 |
[11:44] | David’s meeting me down at the police station. | 大卫会在警察局和我会面 |
[11:45] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[11:46] | – Do you not want me there? – No. | -你不希望我去吗 -不是 |
[11:48] | Honey, I just… I feel bad. | 亲爱的 我只是 我感觉不太好 |
[11:50] | I’m hijacking your entire life. | 我劫持了你全部的生活 |
[11:51] | You know, you… you need to mourn your breakup properly. | 你 你分手了 需要好好悲伤一下 |
[11:54] | Well, it’s hard to mourn for something | 我早就知道这不可避免 |
[11:56] | that always felt somewhat inevitable. | 所以也没什么好悲伤的 |
[11:58] | Not that I didn’t love Alec and Vivian, | 不是说我没有爱过亚历克和薇薇安 |
[12:00] | but where was it ever gonna go, right? | 可是我们会有什么结果呢 对吧 |
[12:04] | I-I don’t know. That may be true. | 我不知道 可能是这样吧 |
[12:06] | But does it really make the pain any less? | 可是这真能让疼痛减轻吗 |
[12:10] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[12:18] | What are you… | 你干什么… |
[12:18] | I’ve been calling since yesterday. | 我从昨天就一直打电话 |
[12:19] | Where’s Joss? | 乔斯呢 |
[12:21] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[12:22] | Hey, what the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:24] | I just heard about this Luca Raines thing. | 我刚听说卢卡·雷恩斯的事 |
[12:25] | Harry, I can’t do this with you right now. | 哈利 我现在不能跟你解释 |
[12:28] | You can’t do what? | 不能哪样 |
[12:29] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想确定你没事 |
[12:30] | – No, I’m fine. – Really? | -我没事 -真的吗 |
[12:32] | You don’t seem fine. She doesn’t seem fine. | 你看上去不像没事 她看上去不像没事 |
[12:34] | – She’s fine. – Joss, hey. | -她没事 -乔斯 |
[12:39] | What — what’s happening? | 发生 发生什么了 |
[12:40] | I’m being accused of murder. | 我被指控谋杀了 |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | Yeah, and you slept with Niko, right? | 是的 而你跟妮可上床了 对吧 |
[12:46] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[12:52] | It was a mistake, Karen. A one-time thing. | 那是个意外 凯伦 就那一次 |
[12:54] | It’s not about you, Harry. She’s overwhelmed. | 不是因为你 哈利 她有些不知所措了 |
[12:58] | How — how can I help? I want to help. | 我 我该怎么帮她 我想帮她 |
[13:00] | I know you do, but you can’t right now. | 我知道你想 不过你现在帮不上 |
[13:02] | You’re only going to make her more upset. | 你只会让她更难过 |
[13:03] | Well, I can’t just sit here and do nothing. | 我总不能什么都不做啊 |
[13:05] | I’m taking care of her. I promise. | 我会照顾好她的 我保证 |
[13:12] | So, you had a key to the house. | 你有房子的钥匙 |
[13:13] | Yes. But a lot of people did. | 是的 可是很多人都有 |
[13:15] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[13:17] | Her assistant, Wilson. The housekeeper, Maritza. | 她的助理威尔逊 管家玛丽察 |
[13:22] | Carlos, the gardener. | 园丁卡洛斯 |
[13:23] | We’re not contesting | 我们并不否认 |
[13:24] | that my client was at the house that night. | 那晚我的委托人在房子里 |
[13:25] | Oh, I didn’t say you were. I’m just counting keys. | 我没说你们否认了 我只是想知道谁有钥匙 |
[13:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:30] | Hey, speaking of Carlos, | 说起卡洛斯 |
[13:31] | did you know that he and luca | 你知道他和卢卡 |
[13:33] | had a physical altercation several months ago? | 在几个月前有过肢体冲突吗 |
[13:35] | Oh, no. I didn’t know Calista several months ago. | 不知道 几个月前我都不认识卡莉斯塔 |
[13:37] | But Carlos and Luca, that doesn’t sound good. | 不过卡洛斯和卢卡 他们关系的确不好 |
[13:40] | That might be something to look into, yeah? | 这确实值得调查 |
[13:42] | That is just what we are trying to do. | 我正在调查呢 |
[13:45] | So, how often was Carlos in the house? | 卡洛斯多久去一次房子 |
[13:49] | Um, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:51] | Well, did he spend any time in the house, | 他有没有进过房子里面 |
[13:53] | or just outside? | 还是一直待在外面 |
[13:55] | Mostly outside, I think. | 我想大部分时间都是在外面 |
[13:57] | And what about the basement? | 那地下室呢 |
[13:59] | Is that where he kept his tools? | 他是把工具放在那里吧 |
[14:02] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:03] | Oh, so you were never in the basement yourself? | 这么说你从没去过地下室 |
[14:05] | Me? No. | 我吗 没有 |
[14:07] | These are starting to sound like questions for Carlos, | 这些问题好像应该去问卡洛斯 |
[14:08] | not my client. | 而不是我的委托人 |
[14:09] | Um, moving on. | 继续吧 |
[14:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[14:21] | Could I get some water, please? | 请给我杯水好吗 |
[14:23] | Hey, are you okay? You’re all sweaty. | 你还好吗 出了一身汗 |
[14:25] | Police stations still make me queasy. | 警察局还是让我有些不舒服 |
[14:28] | I think I might be having a mild anxiety attack. | 我想我是有点轻度焦虑了 |
[14:30] | Oh, no, Karen. | 不是吧 凯伦 |
[14:32] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[14:33] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:34] | Um good, I-I think. | 我想还可以吧 |
[14:37] | – Right? – It was fine. | -是吧 -还行 |
[14:42] | – What was that? – What was what? | -什么意思 -什么什么意思 |
[14:44] | You just did a funny thing with your eyebrows. | 你刚才眉毛抖了一下 |
[14:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[14:48] | To be honest, there was something | 说实话 刚才 |
[14:50] | about some of those questions that rubbed me the wrong way. | 警方的一些问题让我有些生气 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:53] | I’m not sure yet. It was probably nothing. | 我还不确定 可能是我多想了 |
[15:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:45] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[15:48] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[15:53] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[16:14] | Then we need flowers for the coffin | 还需要棺材上的花 |
[16:16] | and flowers for the altar, but no lilies. | 还有祭坛旁的花 不过不要百合花 |
[16:20] | I understand they’re a traditional funeral bloom, | 我知道一般葬礼上都用百合花 |
[16:24] | but I don’t like them. | 可是我不喜欢 |
[16:25] | And I don’t think my late husband’s gonna care either way. | 而且我觉得我死去的丈夫也不会在乎 |
[16:29] | Yes, orchids are fine. | 好的 兰花就行 |
[16:35] | You know what? | 那什么 |
[16:36] | Can you make it a-another bouquet, | 能不能再扎一束花 |
[16:39] | But can it be delivered same day? | 同一天送到可以吗 |
[16:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[16:44] | Yeah, no, it’s a different account, | 不 不是一个账单 |
[16:46] | Going to a different address. | 送去另一个地址 |
[16:55] | What are those? | 这些是什么 |
[16:57] | They’re flowers. For you. | 是花 给你的 |
[16:59] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做 |
[17:01] | And that’s why I did it. | 所以我才这么做了 |
[17:05] | And I moved that picture out of the bedroom. | 还有 我把那张照片拿出卧室了 |
[17:08] | You didn’t have to do that, either. | 你也不需要那么做 |
[17:09] | I did it for me. It was time. | 我是为了我自己 是时候了 |
[17:12] | It’s hard to let go. | 很难放下的 |
[17:15] | I think it’s just easier not to change anything. | 我觉得人总是不喜欢改变 |
[17:17] | But… | 可是… |
[17:19] | you have reminded me that this next part of my life | 你让我意识到我的下半生 |
[17:21] | is whatever I want to make it. | 应该由我来做主 |
[17:23] | I don’t know what you can see in your next chapter, | 我不知道你的未来会怎样 |
[17:24] | But I can see you in mine. | 但是我的未来里有你 |
[17:33] | I could really use a nap. | 我得打个盹了 |
[17:35] | Me too. I’m exhausted. | 我也是 我累死了 |
[17:37] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[17:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:41] | Maybe it’s from Alec. | 可能是亚力克送的 |
[17:43] | Or Vivian. | 或者是薇薇安 |
[17:44] | Or both. | 后者是他们俩 |
[17:47] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[17:56] | “I love you. | “我爱你 |
[17:57] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们会一起度过这个难关的 |
[18:01] | From Calista.” | 卡莉斯塔送” |
[18:03] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[18:08] | What the hell is wrong with this woman? | 这女的有什么毛病啊 |
[18:10] | Seriously, why is she doing this to me, Karen? | 真的 她为什么要这么对我 凯伦 |
[18:12] | Why? I don’t understand! | 为什么 我不明白 |
[18:14] | Honey, don’t. | 亲爱的 别生气 |
[18:15] | No, I-it’s my fault, right? | 不 是我的错 对吧 |
[18:17] | I-I thought that she was my friend. | 我以为她拿我当朋友 |
[18:19] | How could I be so stupid? | 我怎么能这么蠢 |
[18:20] | You aren’t stupid. | 你不蠢 |
[18:21] | You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你当时只是错误的时间身处错误的地方 |
[18:24] | And you were vulnerable. You just lost your sister. | 而且你当时还很无助 你刚刚失去了姐姐 |
[18:27] | Right, right. And then there’s Savi. | 是的 是的 还有萨维的事 |
[18:30] | How messed up is it that all of this is happening, | 发生了这么多不幸的事 |
[18:33] | She knows nothing about it? | 她却什么都不知道 |
[18:34] | I’m being investigated for murder, and what, | 我正在以谋杀罪被调查 |
[18:35] | she’s just off in Italy figuring out her feelings? | 可她却在意大利调理自己的心情 |
[18:39] | You’re not alone, Joss. | 你不是一个人 乔斯 |
[18:40] | April and I are here for you. | 有艾普莉和我在这陪你 |
[18:41] | But she’s not here, Karen. She just abandoned me. | 可是她不在这 凯伦 她就这么抛弃了我 |
[18:45] | What — | 怎么 |
[18:48] | I hate her. | 我恨她 |
[18:50] | I do. I hate her. | 真的 我恨她 |
[19:13] | – Where the hell have you been? – I’m 10 minutes late. | -你跑哪里去了 -我迟到了10分钟 |
[19:15] | 20 minutes late, and I’ve been calling you all day. | 20分钟 我一直在给你打电话 |
[19:16] | Sorry, but my phone was off. | 对不起 我手机没电了 |
[19:18] | Did you tell April about Niko? | 你和艾普莉说了妮可的事吗 |
[19:19] | Who? No. What? | 谁 没有 你说什么啊 |
[19:22] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[19:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:24] | – You’re drunk. – I had one drink. | -你喝醉了 -我就喝了一杯 |
[19:27] | Like hell you did. | 说得和真的似的 |
[19:28] | You can’t work like this. Get out of my restaurant. | 你不能这样干活 离开我的餐厅 |
[19:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:31] | I wanted tonight off in the first place, remember? | 我本来今晚就不想来的 记得吗 |
[19:39] | You know what, Karen? | 这样吧 凯伦 |
[19:40] | Screw the salad. I want a burger, okay? | 去他的沙拉 我要一个汉堡 行吗 |
[19:42] | I’ve earned a freaking’ burger. | 这汉堡是我应得的 |
[19:45] | Somebody’s calling on the other line. Hold on. | 有人打进来了 等等 |
[19:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:47] | Joss, it’s David Hudson. | 乔斯 我是大卫·哈德森 |
[19:49] | Yeah, I just want to make sure that you understood the strategy | 我只是想确保你能明白去找警察 |
[19:51] | behind going back to the police. | 对我们来说有什么意义 |
[19:53] | All you had to do was tell | 你只需要 |
[19:54] | – the truth about what happened. – Yeah, I know. | -告诉他们真相 -我知道 |
[19:55] | The truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth. | 真相 所有真相 除真相外别无其他 |
[19:57] | But you didn’t tell the whole truth. | 但你没有告诉他们所有的真相 |
[19:58] | Actually, you outright lied. | 你反而撒了一个彻头彻尾的慌 |
[20:00] | Whoa, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:01] | You told the detective | 你告诉警探 |
[20:02] | that you’d never been in the basement. | 你从来没去过地下室 |
[20:04] | But the police found your fingerprints | 但是警察在地下室的门把手上 |
[20:06] | on the basement doorknob, | 发现了你的指纹 |
[20:07] | the basement where the power was cut | 就是卢卡中枪之前 |
[20:09] | right before Luca was shot. | 切断电源的地下室 |
[20:11] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:12] | I mean, what? | 怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Oh, no, David, I — | 不 大卫 我… |
[20:16] | See, I never actually went inside the basement, | 我其实从来没有进过地下室 |
[20:18] | but I-I opened the basement door for the, uh, tech guy, | 但是我帮那个技工把地下室的门给打开了 |
[20:20] | the one who was setting up the camera | 就是那个按照计划帮我们 |
[20:21] | in the bedroom to catch Luca, the plan. | 在卧室安装摄像头抓卢卡的那个 |
[20:23] | You mean the plan that no other witness will corroborate? | 你是指那个没有其他证人可以证明的计划吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah, but, David, listen to me. | 但是 大卫 听我说 |
[20:26] | It was an innocent mistake, okay? | 这是一个无辜的错误 |
[20:27] | Just let’s call the detective back | 我们打电话给那个警探 |
[20:29] | – and I can explain everything. – That is not a good idea. | -我可以解释一切 -这不是什么好主意 |
[20:31] | David, I’m so sorry. I — what can I do? | 大卫 我很抱歉… 我能怎么做 |
[20:34] | Sit tight. | 稳住 |
[20:35] | Don’t say anything else to anyone else. | 不要再跟任何人说任何话 |
[20:36] | Just…do nothing, okay? | 就…什么都别做 行吗 |
[20:39] | Okay. | 行吗 |
[20:41] | David, how bad is this? | 大卫 事情有多糟 |
[20:44] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | Is Calista here? | 卡莉斯塔在吗 |
[21:02] | No press. Private property. | 私人地盘 媒体勿入 |
[21:04] | I’m not press. I need to talk to Calista. | 我不是媒体 我得和卡莉斯塔谈谈 |
[21:07] | Miss Raines is not here. | 雷恩斯小姐不在 |
[21:09] | – What’s going on? – I tried to stop her. | -怎么回事 -我试图阻止她 |
[21:11] | Karen, uh… I’m glad you’re here. | 凯伦… 很高兴你来了 |
[21:14] | Did, um… Joss get the flowers? | 乔斯… 收到花了吗 |
[21:17] | Joss told you to stay away from her. | 乔斯叫你离她远一点 |
[21:19] | What part of that didn’t you understand? | 这句话你有什么听不懂的吗 |
[21:22] | I-I think you misunderstood. | 我… 我觉得你误会了 |
[21:23] | I-I care about Joss just as much as you do. | 我像你一样关心乔斯 |
[21:26] | She’s one of my best friends. | 她是我最好的朋友之一 |
[21:28] | You don’t even know what that means. | 你甚至都不知道”朋友”是什么意思 |
[21:30] | You don’t put friends on your payroll. | 你不会靠你的朋友捞钱 |
[21:32] | And you don’t sell them down the river | 你也不会一出事 |
[21:33] | when things aren’t going your way. | 就出卖他们 |
[21:35] | That’s not what — | 这不是… |
[21:36] | Look, I have no idea what your involvement is | 听着 我不知道你和卢卡的死 |
[21:39] | in Luca’s death, but I do know what you did to Joss, | 有什么关系 但我知道你对乔斯做了什么 |
[21:41] | and that’s all I care about right now. | 我现在只在乎这个 |
[21:43] | So, do me a favor — stay away. | 所以行行好吧 离我们远点 |
[21:48] | Hey, you know what? You came to my house. | 你知道吗 是你自己找上门来的 |
[21:53] | Don’t make me do it again. | 别逼我再说一次 |
[21:59] | Sorry. The restaurant messed up the order. | 不好意思 餐馆把订单搞错了 |
[22:02] | I had to wait forever. | 我等了半天 |
[22:05] | What are you two doing? | 你们俩在干什么 |
[22:06] | Googling. | 搜索 |
[22:08] | Googling what? | 搜索什么 |
[22:09] | Googling Calista. | 搜卡莉斯塔 |
[22:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:14] | Because I accidentally messed up at my interview yesterday, | 因为我不小心把今天和警方的谈话搞砸了 |
[22:16] | and now David’s mad at me. | 现在大卫对我很生气 |
[22:17] | And I’m not just gonna sit around, | 我可不会这么干坐着 |
[22:18] | waiting for him to fix it. | 等他来解决 |
[22:19] | There has to be something somewhere | 肯定能找到某些对卡莉斯塔 |
[22:21] | that looks bad on Calista. | 不利的证据 |
[22:23] | We just haven’t found it yet. | 我们只是还没找到 |
[22:24] | I really need this burger. | 我真是太需要这个汉堡了 |
[22:26] | So, how was last night? | 昨晚怎么样 |
[22:29] | We don’t have to talk about that right now. | 我们不用现在就谈 |
[22:32] | Was last night the night? | 就在昨晚吗 |
[22:35] | Oh, my god. Please, can we talk about it? | 天呐 求你了 能和我们说说吗 |
[22:36] | Please? I really need a brain break. | 求你了 我真的很需要让大脑休息一下 |
[22:39] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[22:42] | “It was fine”? | “还不错” |
[22:44] | No, no. It was good. It was nice. | 不不 很好 非常棒 |
[22:50] | Stop it. It really was. | 别这样 真的啦 |
[22:51] | And he brought me flowers today. | 他今天还给我送了花 |
[22:54] | Well, that is nice. | 的确挺棒的 |
[22:55] | Yeah, he’s different from any guy I’ve ever been with. | 他跟我以前约过的人都不一样 |
[22:57] | He’s solid. He’s honest. | 他很可靠 很诚实 |
[23:00] | He’s a strong man who could take care of me and Lucy. | 他很强壮 能照顾好我和露西 |
[23:03] | I know it doesn’t sound very progressive of me, | 我知道听上去感觉对我来说没什么好处 |
[23:05] | but given everything we’ve been through, I can use a break. | 但鉴于经历了这么多事 我是该放松一下了 |
[23:07] | What does Lucy think? | 露西怎么想的 |
[23:10] | She likes him, I think. | 我觉得她应该喜欢他吧 |
[23:12] | We haven’t really talked about it yet. | 我们还没好好谈过这件事 |
[23:13] | – Seriously? – She raises money for the Red Cross. | -真的吗 -她还给红十字会筹款 |
[23:15] | You got to be kidding me, right? | 这是在逗我吧 |
[23:17] | That’s the kind of thing you’re gonna find, honey. | 你只会找到这种东西 亲爱的 |
[23:19] | She has an entire team of professional publicists | 她有一票专业的公关人员 |
[23:22] | whose only job is keeping up her image. | 工作就是树立她的形象 |
[23:24] | Wait a second. You’re right. | 等等 你说得没错 |
[23:25] | We’re not gonna find anything on Calista, | 我们不会找到卡莉斯塔的料 |
[23:26] | but we might find something on Carla Rizzotti. | 但我们也许能找到卡拉·里佐蒂的信息 |
[23:29] | – Who? – Carla rizzotti. | -谁 -卡拉·里佐蒂 |
[23:30] | Before she was some international brand, | 她在成为网络红人之前 |
[23:31] | she was just some girl from Queens who didn’t have | 她只是一个皇后区的小姑娘 |
[23:33] | a freaking publicist to scrub anything for her. | 也没有一大帮公关人员帮她擦屁股 |
[23:36] | I can’t believe I forgot that. | 真不敢相信我竟然忘了 |
[23:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[23:54] | Uh…I used your spare under the paint can. | 我用了你油漆罐下的余钱 |
[23:58] | – Remember, you told me. – I mean, why are you here now? | -你告诉我的 -我是说你为什么在这里 |
[24:00] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[24:02] | I came to quit. | 我是来辞职的 |
[24:04] | No need, mate. You’re already fired. | 不用了 伙计 你已经被炒了 |
[24:07] | What, seriously? | 什么 说真的吗 |
[24:09] | You’d fire me after one screw-up? | 我就搞砸了一次你就要炒我吗 |
[24:10] | – Man, that’s messed up. – You show up | -那也太狠了 -你醉醺醺地 |
[24:11] | – to work drunk, which is bad enough. – Come on. | -来上班 已经够恶劣了 -别这样 |
[24:14] | But the fact that you told April my business? | 你还和艾普莉说我的事 |
[24:16] | What business? I didn’t say anything. | 什么事啊 我什么都没说 |
[24:17] | Niko! | 妮可 |
[24:20] | Oh, that. Right. | 那个啊 对哦 |
[24:21] | Okay, I told April about Niko, but I didn’t want to. | 我跟艾普莉说了妮可的事 但我也不想的 |
[24:25] | And April said she wasn’t gonna tell Joss. | 艾普莉说她不会告诉乔斯的 |
[24:27] | And you believed her? | 你居然相信她 |
[24:28] | Those girls tell each other what they have for breakfast. | 她们连早餐吃什么都会聊 |
[24:30] | Yeah, well, I’m new in town, okay? | 好吧 算我无知 行了吗 |
[24:32] | I don’t know all the rules of their coven. | 我不知道她们的闺蜜守则 |
[24:33] | You could have warned me, at least. | 你至少该提醒我一下啊 |
[24:36] | I thought we were better friends than that. | 我以为我们关系够铁的了 |
[24:37] | Look, I screwed up, okay? And I’m sorry about that, man. | 是我搞砸了 行吗 我很抱歉 |
[24:39] | But come on! | 但话说回来 |
[24:42] | How good of friends could we really be? | 我们能有多铁 |
[24:43] | You didn’t even know I was sober. | 你都不知道我在戒酒 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:48] | What are you talking about, “sober”? | 你说”戒酒”是什么意思 |
[24:50] | We just had a drink the other day here. | 我们那天还在这儿一起喝了一杯呢 |
[24:52] | Yeah, it was first one in three years. | 是啊 那是我三年来第一次喝酒 |
[24:57] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[24:59] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[25:02] | Not that it’s your fault, of course. | 当然 这不能怪你 |
[25:03] | I’m the alcoholic. | 我酗酒是我的错 |
[25:04] | Marc, I had absolutely no idea. | 马克 我真的不知情 |
[25:07] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:08] | Yeah, we all got our problems, right? | 我们都有自己的麻烦 |
[25:12] | Look, anyway, I appreciate the opportunity | 无论如何 我很感谢你给我的机会 |
[25:13] | and whatnot, but I’m — | 但是我… |
[25:16] | Easy, mate. No, no, no. | 小心点 兄弟 不 不行 |
[25:17] | – You can’t go anywhere like that. – I’m okay. I’m okay. | -你不能这个样子就别走了 -我没事 |
[25:18] | – Just sleep it off on the couch. – I’m okay. | -在沙发上睡吧 -我没事 |
[25:19] | No, you’re not. You’re not. You’re not. | 你有事 你有事 |
[25:20] | Just stay here, okay? Just sleep it off, okay? | 待在这儿好吗 睡一晚 行吗 |
[25:27] | – All right. – Now, let me get this for you. | -好吧 -我帮你铺床 |
[25:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[26:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:11] | Father John, it’s Karen Kim. | 约翰神父 我是凯伦·金 |
[26:12] | Oh, hey, Karen. How are you? | 凯伦 你好吗 |
[26:13] | Not too well, unfortunately. | 不是很好 |
[26:16] | I’m sorry for such late notice, | 不好意思这么晚才告诉你 |
[26:18] | but, um, I think I have to cancel class today. | 但我想我得取消今天的课程了 |
[26:20] | Oh, no apology necessary. | 没必要道歉 |
[26:22] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[26:24] | Actually things aren’t great right now. | 事实上 我最近过得不是很顺 |
[26:28] | My friend is going through something, | 我朋友出了点事 |
[26:30] | And it’s been stressful. | 我觉得压力很大 |
[26:33] | You want to come talk about it? | 你想来聊聊这件事吗 |
[26:35] | It’s kind of what I’m here for. | 我的工作就是倾听 |
[26:39] | Hey. What are you working on? | 你在做什么呢 |
[26:42] | Math. | 数学 |
[26:45] | – How’s it going? – Fine. | -做得怎么样 -还好 |
[26:51] | Hey, did you see the flowers in the kitchen? | 你看见厨房的那些花了吗 |
[26:53] | Blair got them for me. | 布莱尔送给我的 |
[26:56] | He’s a good guy, don’t you think? | 他是个好男人 你觉得呢 |
[26:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:00] | You can’t not know. | 怎么会不知道 |
[27:01] | You either like someone or you don’t. | 要么就是喜欢他 要么就是不喜欢 |
[27:04] | All right. I don’t like him. | 好吧 我不喜欢他 |
[27:08] | Is there a reason? | 为什么呢 |
[27:11] | I just don’t. | 就是不喜欢他 |
[27:18] | That woman is no good. | 那个女人不是个好人 |
[27:21] | No good since the day I met her. | 我见到她的那天起就不觉得她是个好人 |
[27:26] | And w-where did your son meet Carla? | 你儿子是在哪遇见卡拉的 |
[27:29] | Some bar. | 酒吧 |
[27:30] | He just moved to New York. He didn’t know anyone. | 他刚搬到纽约 谁都不认识 |
[27:33] | And they just started dating? | 他们就这么开始约会了吗 |
[27:34] | It was all very fast. | 他们进展得很快 |
[27:36] | He said he met this girl, and after that, | 他告诉我遇见了一个姑娘 然后 |
[27:39] | they were together all the time. | 他们就一直在一起了 |
[27:41] | I knew he was gonna marry her. | 我就知道他会娶她 |
[27:45] | And he did. | 他真的娶了她 |
[27:46] | Did — did they have any, uh, problems in their marriage | 他们的婚姻有没有出现过什么问题 |
[27:50] | that you know of? | 你知道吗 |
[27:52] | No. | 没有 |
[27:53] | Even though I didn’t like her, he — he loved her. | 尽管我不喜欢她 但他很爱她 |
[27:56] | He was happy. | 他很幸福 |
[27:58] | That’s the thing — the police said my son killed himself. | 问题就是 警方说我儿子是自杀的 |
[28:03] | Now, why would a happy man take his own life? | 但是为什么一个这么幸福的人要自杀呢 |
[28:06] | – It makes no sense. – No, it doesn’t. | -这没道理啊 -的确是 |
[28:10] | My Justin was a sweet boy. | 我的贾斯汀是个好孩子 |
[28:15] | All he ever wanted was a family | 他想要的只是个完整的家庭 |
[28:16] | and enough money to put a roof over their heads. | 并且能不愁衣食住行 |
[28:20] | He wasn’t ambitious, not like her. | 他没什么野心 不像她 |
[28:23] | She wanted to take over the world | 她想统治全世界 |
[28:24] | and trample anyone who got in her way. | 任何妨碍她的人都没有好下场 |
[28:30] | Justin… he got in her way. | 贾斯汀 他碍了她的路 |
[28:35] | They said my son shot himself. | 他们说我儿子是饮弹自杀的 |
[28:38] | He didn’t even have a gun. It was Carla’s. | 他根本就没有枪 枪是卡拉的 |
[28:41] | For protection, she said. | 她说这是防身用的 |
[28:43] | Do you think that she had something to do with his death? | 你觉得你儿子的死跟她有关吗 |
[28:45] | I don’t think she did, I know she did. | 不是我觉不觉得 我知道就是她做的 |
[28:51] | I used to have nightmares about it. | 我曾经会做噩梦 |
[28:54] | I would see Elizabeth holding the gun. | 我会梦到伊丽莎白拿着枪 |
[28:56] | I would see Sam… lying there on the floor. | 梦到山姆 躺在地上 |
[29:00] | That sounds awful. | 听起来很糟 |
[29:01] | It was, and it took months of therapy and medication, | 我花了好几个月去看心理医生 吃药 |
[29:05] | But I finally felt like I closed that door. | 然后我终于觉得自己能忘掉这些了 |
[29:10] | Now it feels like | 但现在我觉得 |
[29:11] | the whole thing is happening all over again. | 那些我曾经经历的事又卷土重来了 |
[29:13] | But it isn’t. | 但事实不是这样的 |
[29:14] | This is a different situation. | 眼下的状况跟之前并不相同 |
[29:15] | I know, but Joss is living in my house, | 我知道 但乔斯住在我家 |
[29:18] | and I’m holding her hand through all of this. | 我陪着她经历了这整件事 |
[29:22] | I don’t want her to feel what I felt — scared and alone. | 我不想让她像我当时一样 又害怕又孤单 |
[29:26] | Joss isn’t alone. | 乔斯不会孤单的 |
[29:28] | And neither are you. | 你也不会 |
[29:29] | God has a plan for all of us. | 上帝为我们每个人都做了安排 |
[29:31] | We just have to learn to surrender to it. | 我们只需要学会顺应天意 |
[29:34] | Otherwise, we’ll worry ourselves sick. | 否则 我们会担心出病来 |
[29:36] | And worry is a prayer for what you don’t want. | 你的担心也是在祈祷不想让某件事发生 |
[29:40] | I’ll try to remember that. | 我会试着记住的 |
[29:42] | It’s just hard when it seems to manifest physically. | 似乎很难在我身体也不舒服时去这么克制自己 |
[29:45] | Well, in those cases, it also never hurts to see a doctor. | 如果是这样的话 去看看医生也无妨 |
[29:48] | Remember, god also created xanax. | 记住 镇定剂也是上帝创造的 |
[29:55] | So, you’re telling me Calista Raines | 所以你是说卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[29:57] | is some kind of black widow? | 是谋杀亲夫的黑寡妇吗 |
[29:58] | It’s not just me. | 不只是我这么想 |
[29:59] | Calista’s own mother-in-law thinks so, too. | 卡莉斯塔的婆婆也这么认为 |
[30:00] | Well, her former mother-in-law. | 是她的前任婆婆 |
[30:02] | Did she contact the police? | 她跟警方联系了吗 |
[30:03] | She said nobody would listen. | 她说没人会听的 |
[30:04] | She wouldn’t be the first mother to cry foul play. | 她不是第一个想为子女伸冤的妈妈 |
[30:07] | Suicides can be hard to accept. | 自杀是很难让人接受的 |
[30:08] | Yeah, but what are the odds that one woman | 是啊 但是一个女人的两任丈夫 |
[30:09] | would have two dead husbands, both by a gun? | 都是被枪杀的 这几率也太小了吧 |
[30:13] | Didn’t I specifically tell you | 我不是特别叮嘱过你 |
[30:14] | to sit tight, not talk to anyone? | 要你稳住 别跟其他人谈这件事的么 |
[30:16] | Yeah, well, I’m not great at sitting tight or rules. | 我不擅长保持镇静和遵守约定 |
[30:18] | So I’m learning. | 我也发现了 |
[30:20] | So you’re telling me we can’t use any of this? | 所以你是说这些我们都不能用吗 |
[30:24] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[30:36] | Sleeping beauty awakes. | “睡美人”终于醒了 |
[30:38] | Food and coffee. | 吃的和咖啡 |
[30:41] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[30:43] | It’s nowhere close to morning. | 已经不早了 |
[30:46] | I certainly hope Scotty isn’t waiting for you at April’s. | 我希望小斯没在艾普莉家等你 |
[30:49] | No. | 没有 |
[30:52] | I lied about that. | 我撒谎了 |
[30:53] | He’s — he’s coming home tomorrow. | 他明天才回来 |
[30:55] | Ah. Probably for the best, from the looks of you. | 也许这样比较好 你现在看起来很糟 |
[30:58] | Look, man, I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚我真的很抱歉 |
[31:00] | I-I didn’t mean to drag you into my whole thing. | 我没想把你牵扯到我的破事里 |
[31:03] | I’ll — I’ll be out of your hair ASAP. | 我 我马上就离开 |
[31:04] | No, it’s — it’s all right, mate. | 不 没事 兄弟 |
[31:05] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[31:06] | I should have bloody noticed you weren’t drinking. | 我应该注意到你没有喝酒的 |
[31:10] | Although it is a bit odd | 虽然有点奇怪 |
[31:11] | you didn’t mention it in your job interview. | 你竟然没有在面试的时候提到这一点 |
[31:13] | I probably wouldn’t have got the job if I did. | 如果我提了 估计我就得不到这份工作 |
[31:17] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:19] | Of course, I didn’t know you then. | 当然 那时候我还不认识你 |
[31:20] | But now that I do, I want to help. | 但是现在 我想要帮忙 |
[31:23] | But I know alcoholics. | 我了解酗酒者 |
[31:24] | My dad was an alcoholic, | 我爸爸就是个酒鬼 |
[31:27] | and I know you have to want the help, | 我知道你肯定需要帮助 |
[31:28] | so I need to know where you are in this. | 所以我需要知道你现在是什么阶段 |
[31:33] | Is this the beginning of the slide or the end? | 现在你是刚刚开始反复呢还是快结束了 |
[31:36] | I want it to be the end. I-I need it to be the end. | 我希望是结束 我需要这是结束 |
[31:39] | I got to be there for Scotty, you know? | 我需要为了小斯戒酒 |
[31:41] | For me, too. | 也是为了我自己 |
[31:41] | Oh, good. Then you’re not fired. | 很好 那你没有被炒 |
[31:43] | Oh, that’s really cool of you, Harry, | 你真的很大度 哈利 |
[31:44] | but I’m not so sure I should be working behind a bar anymore. | 但是我不确定我是否应该再做酒保的工作 |
[31:46] | No, I agree. | 没错 我同意 |
[31:47] | That’s why I’m moving you to the back of the house, | 所以我要把你调到内勤部门 |
[31:49] | as long as you’re serious about getting back on track. | 只要你是真的想要把生活扭转回正规 |
[31:53] | I am. | 我是 |
[31:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:55] | Then you’re gonna call your sponsor. | 那你要给你的担保人打电话 |
[31:58] | Now, yeah? | 现在就打 行吗 |
[32:09] | I didn’t really get a chance to charge up last night. | 昨晚我没给手机充电 |
[32:15] | Can I borrow yours? | 我能借下你的手机吗 |
[32:19] | You bet. | 可以 |
[32:33] | Hey, Jeremy. It’s Marc. | 你好 杰里米 我是马克 |
[32:41] | We have an issue. | 我们有个问题 |
[32:43] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[32:44] | The police are talking to Sandra Bowler today. | 今天警察询问了珊德拉·鲍勒 |
[32:51] | What? What? Why? | 什么 什么 为什么 |
[32:53] | What — how would they even make a connection? | 什么 他们是怎么找出联系的 |
[32:55] | They didn’t. Someone made it for them. | 他们没有 有人告诉他们的 |
[33:00] | Sandra contacted the police? | 珊德拉联系了警察吗 |
[33:02] | She’s so crazy. | 她真是疯了 |
[33:04] | She has been after me for years! | 她这些年来一直想抓我的把柄 |
[33:06] | She didn’t contact them, Calista. | 她没有联系他们 卡莉斯塔 |
[33:09] | Joss’ lawyer did. | 乔斯的律师通知的 |
[33:13] | Joss — no — how — | 乔斯 不 怎么 |
[33:16] | Still think she’s your best friend? | 还认为她是你最好的朋友吗 |
[33:28] | This does not look fresh. | 这看起来已经不新鲜了 |
[33:33] | Wh– okay! I — | 谁 好的 我 |
[33:34] | All right, all right, all right! | 稍等 稍等 |
[33:36] | Yeah? | 哪位 |
[33:37] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为自己谁 |
[33:40] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[33:41] | You’re digging through my trash? | 你在挖掘我的黑历史吗 |
[33:44] | Uh, I’m just doing what you did and looking out for myself. | 我只是在向你学习 保护自己而已 |
[33:47] | No, no, no. I did nothing to you. | 不 不 我并没有对你做什么 |
[33:48] | I was protecting myself. | 我是在保护我自己 |
[33:50] | You are actively looking for ways to take me down. | 而你却是刻意寻找害我的法子 |
[33:53] | Oh, please. I — | 拜托 我 |
[33:54] | Justin’s death was the worst thing that ever happened to me, | 贾斯汀的死是我这辈子经历过最糟糕的事 |
[33:57] | And now I have to relive it, | 现在我还要再回想一遍 |
[33:59] | and they’re using it against me? | 他们还要用这来对付我 |
[34:00] | If that’s what it takes to get the truth, | 如果这样能够得出真相 |
[34:01] | Calista, so be it. | 卡莉斯塔 那只能这样 |
[34:02] | Do you honestly think | 你真的以为 |
[34:04] | I had anything to do with this, that I killed Luca? | 我和这事有关系 是我杀了卢卡吗 |
[34:07] | I don’t think that you did it, I know that you did it. | 不是认为 我知道是你做的 |
[34:16] | Karen was right. | 凯伦是对的 |
[34:17] | – Karen? – We’re not friends. | -凯伦 -我们不是朋友 |
[34:19] | When did you see karen? | 你什么时候见过凯伦 |
[34:20] | Good luck to you, kid. | 祝你好运 |
[34:21] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[34:30] | Nobody knows how to wash a dish in this house? | 这屋里的人就没一个会洗碗的吗 |
[35:02] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[35:05] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在在干吗 |
[35:08] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice, detective. | 谢谢你这么快就能见我 警官 |
[35:12] | Well, curiosity got the better of me. | 好吧 无法抵挡我的好奇 |
[35:14] | I didn’t think I’d be seeing you again. | 我以为不会再见到你了 |
[35:17] | Not of your own volition, anyway. | 起码不是出于你的自主意愿 |
[35:18] | There’s plenty of places I would rather be, believe me. | 相信我 我也不想来这 |
[35:23] | But, um… | 但是 |
[35:26] | I just — I can’t get the tape out of my mind. | 我只是 我无法不去想磁带的事 |
[35:31] | The one of Joss and my husband. | 乔斯和我丈夫的 |
[35:33] | It’s, uh — it’s been bothering me ever since I saw it. | 自从我看了之后 一直在困扰我 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:42] | I just — I couldn’t believe it was true, you know? | 我只是 我无法相信那是真的 |
[35:45] | It just — just doesn’t ring true of the Joss I knew. | 只是 我认识的乔斯不是那样的人 |
[35:51] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[35:54] | ‘Cause she was so devoted to me. | 因为她是那么在意我 |
[36:00] | She was, um… almost oppressive. | 都有些让我难以忍受了 |
[36:05] | Oppressive? | 难以忍受 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:08] | I mean, now that I look at it in the clear light of day, | 我是说 现在我仔细回想起来 |
[36:11] | It was — it was almost like she was a little obsessed with me. | 就像 她好像对我有点痴迷了 |
[36:15] | Like, “Single white female” obsessed. | 就像《双面女郎》那样的痴迷 |
[36:19] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[36:21] | I don’t know. Just, she was always wherever I was, | 我也不知道 只是我去哪她也去哪 |
[36:24] | and some of the things she would say and… | 还有她曾经说过的一些话 |
[36:29] | say about Luca. | 关于卢卡的 |
[36:31] | What kind of things? | 都说了些什么 |
[36:34] | Like, for instance, we had a party a couple weeks ago, | 比如 几周前我们开了派对 |
[36:36] | and Eva was there, | 伊娃也在 |
[36:37] | and Luca…didn’t hide his attraction to her. | 卢卡…并没有掩饰对她的好感 |
[36:41] | And…Joss was there, and she was so upset. | 乔斯看到后 她非常不开心 |
[36:45] | And she said, “You know, I would kill him for you.” | 她说”我会为你杀了他的” |
[36:48] | You know, I-I thought it was just an expression, but now… | 我只认为那是种表达方法 但是 |
[36:52] | You think she meant she would literally kill him? | 你认为她说要杀了他是真的 |
[36:54] | I don’t know what she meant. | 我也不知道她什么意思 |
[36:56] | I just know that she said it, | 我只知道她这么说了 |
[36:58] | and now he’s dead, so… | 然后他就死了 所以 |
[37:03] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[37:06] | When did the anxiety return? | 什么时候又感觉到焦虑的 |
[37:08] | Just the last few days. | 就过去的几天 |
[37:09] | I’ve been dealing with some external stress, | 我在处理一些压力比较大的事情 |
[37:11] | which is what triggered it. | 就诱发了 |
[37:13] | Were you thinking of going back to the benzodiazepine? | 你想重新开始服用镇静剂吗 |
[37:16] | I’d like to start with the lowest dose | 我想先用最小剂量 |
[37:17] | and see how things go. | 然后看看情况如何 |
[37:18] | I agree. | 同意 |
[37:19] | I just need to run through the standard questions. | 我只需要问一下常规的问题 |
[37:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:23] | Any chest pain or tightness during these episodes? | 这几次发作会有胸口痛或胸闷吗 |
[37:27] | We want to make sure it’s anxiety and nothing vascular. | 我们想确保是焦虑症而不是其他血管问题 |
[37:30] | No, nothing like that. It’s more of a stomachache. | 不 没有 更像是胃痛 |
[37:32] | Any digestive problems? Gas or constipation? | 你有消化问题吗 胀气或者便秘 |
[37:35] | A little, yes. | 是的 稍微有一点 |
[37:36] | Are you taking any new medications | 你上次来过之后 |
[37:38] | since your last visit? | 你服用过其他药物吗 |
[37:39] | Nothing new. | 没有 |
[37:40] | – Any chance of pregnancy? – I’m on the pill. | -有可能是怀孕吗 -我在服用避孕药 |
[37:43] | No missed doses, doubling up? | 有忘记服药或重复服药的情况吗 |
[37:48] | Once or twice. | 有个一两次吧 |
[37:51] | Why don’t we do a test to be safe? | 为了安全 我们先做个测试吧 |
[38:08] | Josslyn Carver… | 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[38:10] | You are under arrest for the murder of Luca Raines. | 你因涉嫌卢卡·雷恩斯的谋杀被捕了 |
[38:14] | What? Wait, wait, wait. | 什么 等等 等等 |
[38:16] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:17] | – No, wait! – Anything you say | -不 等等 -任何你所说的话 |
[38:19] | can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 将会被当做呈堂证供 |
[38:22] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权利请律师 |
[38:40] | Okay, Denise. Thanks. | 好的 丹尼斯 谢谢 |