时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The fact that Joss didn’t get bail | 现在乔斯无法保释 |
[00:01] | and can’t have any visitors is unacceptable. | 也不允许探视 是非常让人无法接受的 |
[00:03] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | – Is Lucy home? – No. | -露西在家吗 -不在 |
[00:10] | I will always love you, Daniel, | 我永远都会爱你 丹尼尔 |
[00:12] | but this is goodbye. | 但是再见了 |
[00:13] | Give this to Joss’ lawyer. | 把这给乔斯的律师 |
[00:15] | I think it might help. | 我想或许会有帮助 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna like this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[00:22] | I have something I want to tell you both. | 我有消息要告诉你俩 |
[00:25] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[00:27] | So, everything, uh, good with you? | 一切还好吗 |
[00:29] | Uh…yeah. | 还好 |
[00:32] | I’ve been keeping busy. | 我一直忙着 |
[00:36] | Uh… and your, uh… your friend, uh… | 还有你的 你的朋友 |
[00:39] | Joss? | 乔斯 |
[00:40] | That hasn’t been going too well, unfortunately. | 很不幸 不太顺利 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:45] | So… what did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[00:50] | There’s no easy way to say this, | 这事很难启齿 |
[00:52] | so I’m just gonna say it. | 所以我就直接说了 |
[00:56] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[01:01] | I, uh… | 我 |
[01:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[01:06] | I went to the doctor about something else. | 因为别的事我去看了医生 |
[01:08] | We did a blood test. | 验了血 |
[01:10] | I was as shocked as you are, obviously. | 显然 我和你们一样震惊 |
[01:12] | And you’re… | 你… |
[01:14] | sure that it’s, um… | 确定那个… |
[01:17] | Yes. It’s yours. | 对 是你的 |
[01:21] | Ours. Ours. | 我们的 我们的 |
[01:24] | Um, I thought you were… | 我以为你… |
[01:27] | Aren’t you on the pill? | 你没在吃药吗 |
[01:28] | I was, but as it turns out, | 我在 但事实证明 |
[01:30] | one in 11 women get pregnant while on the pill every year. | 每年每11个女人中都有一个在用药期间怀孕 |
[01:34] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[01:35] | I certainly did not. | 我显然不知道 |
[01:37] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[01:38] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:39] | You’re telling us, so you’re… | 你告诉我们 所以你要… |
[01:42] | obviously keeping it. | 留着这孩子 |
[01:43] | Are you happy? | 你高兴吗 |
[01:45] | Yes. I am… now. | 高兴 我现在高兴 |
[01:47] | As I said, it wasn’t my first reaction. | 正如我说的 这不是我的第一反应 |
[01:50] | I needed time to come to this decision, | 我需要时间做出这个决定 |
[01:52] | which is why I’m telling you right away… | 所以我立即告诉你们 |
[01:54] | to give you both enough time | 好让你们有足够的时间 |
[01:55] | to decide if you want to be involved. | 决定是否要参与进来 |
[01:59] | Or not. | 或者不参与 |
[02:00] | It’s okay either way. | 都没关系 |
[02:02] | Thank you for… for telling us, | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[02:05] | And we’ll… we’ll talk about it, obviously. | 显然我们 我们要聊聊 |
[02:06] | I think I’m in shock. | 我太震惊了 |
[02:09] | Alec and I haven’t talked about kids for so long, and… | 亚历克和我太久没有讨论过孩子的问题了 |
[02:12] | well, maybe you and I should… | 也许你和我应该 |
[02:13] | Can I finish a thought, please? | 能让我好好想想吗 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[02:16] | You say that we’re gonna discuss this later, | 你说我们稍后讨论这个 |
[02:18] | but I have a feeling that the second she leaves, | 但我感觉她一走 |
[02:19] | the conversation’s over. | 谈话就结束了 |
[02:21] | Now, that is not true. | 不是的 |
[02:22] | You’ve never wanted kids. | 你从来就不想要小孩 |
[02:23] | Oh, god. Don’t start this again. | 天哪 别又来了 |
[02:24] | I didn’t “start” that again. | 我没有又来了 |
[02:25] | Now all of a sudden, you’re happy about this? | 现在突然你很高兴了 |
[02:39] | Oh, Blair! | 布莱尔 |
[02:42] | It’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[02:44] | I thought you’d like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[02:48] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[02:49] | Ohhh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:53] | So, your trip was good? | 你的旅行不错嘛 |
[02:55] | It was fine. I missed you, though. | 挺好 但我想你 |
[02:59] | Uh, so, how was your week? | 你周末过得怎么样 |
[03:01] | Anything exciting happen while I was gone? | 我走后有什么令人激动的事发生吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, well, you know, all the stuff with Joss happened. | 就是乔斯的事 |
[03:08] | Oh, my god. That’s right. Uh, how is she? | 天哪 对 她怎样了 |
[03:10] | Holding up as best she can. | 努力地坚持着 |
[03:12] | I think we finally get to see her tomorrow. | 我想明天我们终于可以去看她了 |
[03:15] | So, you liked Seattle, huh? | 你喜欢西雅图 对吧 |
[03:17] | Oh, I loved it. You know, and you would, too. | 很喜欢 你也会的 |
[03:20] | You know… | 你知道 |
[03:21] | midterm break’s coming up. | 中期假要来了 |
[03:22] | Maybe we can take a little vacation. | 也许我们可以去旅行 |
[03:24] | That sounds like fun. | 听上去不错 |
[03:25] | I mean, I’d have to figure out what to do about Lucy, but… | 我得想想露西该怎么办 但… |
[03:27] | Or we could bring her. | 或者我们可以带上她 |
[03:29] | The three of us could use a little bonding trip. | 我们仨可以一起旅行 |
[03:31] | Plus, I think she’d really enjoy it. | 而且 我觉得她会喜欢的 |
[03:33] | I’m sure she would, | 我确信她会的 |
[03:34] | but the simple fact that I’m the one bringing it up… | 但是要我提出来 |
[03:36] | you know she’s just gonna make that face, right? | 她会甩那种脸色 对吧 |
[03:38] | Then why don’t you just make us one of your fantastic dinners | 那为什么你不为我们做一道完美晚餐 |
[03:41] | and I’ll pitch it to Lucy? | 然后我来跟露西说 |
[03:43] | Sounds great. | 听上去很棒 |
[03:46] | How lucky am I? | 我太幸运了 |
[03:58] | Maritza. | 玛丽察 |
[03:59] | My fans are so worried about me. | 我的粉丝太担心我了 |
[04:02] | Maritza, really, it’s just so many tweets of love. | 玛丽察 真的 推特上满满都是爱 |
[04:05] | Look… @SharkTooth75. | 瞧 @SharkTooth75. |
[04:08] | “Our hearts… | 我们的心 |
[04:09] | go out to the brave and beautiful Calista Raines. | 和勇敢美丽的卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯在一起 |
[04:12] | Keep the faith, girl. We’re praying for you in Ohio.” | 保持信念 姑娘 我们在俄亥俄为你祈祷 |
[04:16] | They’re praying for me in Ohio. | 他们在俄亥俄州为我祈祷 |
[04:17] | I know, Miss. I know. | 我知道 女士 我知道 |
[04:23] | “Thinking of you”… Zac Posen. | 想念你 扎克·珀森 |
[04:26] | Maritza, Zac Posen loves me. | 玛丽察 扎克·珀森爱我 |
[04:29] | That’s awesome. | 太了不起了 |
[04:32] | Patty, my long-lost friend, | 芭迪 好久不见你了 |
[04:34] | – Where are you? – As a matter of fact, | -你在哪 -事实上 |
[04:36] | I’m on my way to the police station right now. | 我现在在去警察局的路上 |
[04:37] | There’s a new piece of evidence that’s been entered into discovery. | 发现了新证据 |
[04:41] | W-what is it? | 什么证据 |
[04:42] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[04:43] | I was hoping you might be able to enlighten me. | 我本希望你能告诉我 |
[04:45] | No, I know nothing. | 不 我什么也不知道 |
[04:47] | You sure? There isn’t anything you haven’t told me? | 你确定吗 没有什么你没告诉我的吗 |
[04:50] | N… | 没 |
[04:52] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:52] | I-I don’t know anything, Patty. It… | 我什么都不知道 芭迪 |
[04:56] | You sound stressed. Should I be worried? | 你听上去很紧张 我该担心吗 |
[04:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:00] | I’ll call you back as soon as I know what they have. | 一知道他们有什么证据我就回你电话 |
[05:09] | That’s Calista’s car backing out of her driveway | 卡莉斯塔的车在谋杀案那晚 |
[05:11] | the night of the murder. | 从私人车道离开 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么 |
[05:17] | That’s her ring! That’s… that’s Calista. | 那是她的戒指 那是卡莉斯塔 |
[05:19] | Placing her at the scene of the crime | 证明案发时间 |
[05:20] | at the time of the murder. | 她在现场 |
[05:22] | Oh, my… | 天哪 |
[05:23] | Thank you, time stamp. | 多亏了时间标识 |
[05:24] | So you see? I told you I knew that she did it, David. | 明白了吗 我说了我知道是她干的 大卫 |
[05:26] | I knew it! | 我知道 |
[05:27] | To be clear, this doesn’t prove that Calista killed Luca, | 要清楚 这并不能证明卡莉斯塔杀了卢卡 |
[05:29] | but it does call her alibi into question. | 但她的不在场证明就有问题了 |
[05:32] | It’s the first step to taking her down, Joss. | 这是打倒她的第一步 乔斯 |
[05:35] | Oh, my god. Finally! Thank god. | 天啊 终于 感谢上帝 |
[05:37] | Where — where did you get this tape? | 你在哪儿找到这录像的 |
[05:39] | Uh, it’s from the neighbor’s security camera across the street. | 是从对街邻居家的监控上发现的 |
[05:42] | Are you kidding me? | 真的吗 |
[05:43] | Why the hell didn’t the cops look at those cameras before? | 为什么警察没有早点去查 |
[05:45] | They weren’t looking for someone leaving the house. | 他们没去查哪些人离开过屋子 |
[05:46] | They believed the murderer was already in the house. | 他们坚信谋杀是在屋内发生的 |
[05:50] | You mean me. | 就是我 |
[05:52] | Okay, so… when do I get out of here? | 那我什么时候可以出去 |
[05:55] | It’s a process, but in the meantime, | 这是个过程 但同时 |
[05:57] | I’ve negotiated for you to have visitors, starting today. | 今天开始 我可以为你申请探监 |
[06:00] | Oh, my god. Really? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[06:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[06:06] | Now, um, Harry Davis wasn’t initially on the list, | 哈利·戴维斯最初不在名单上 |
[06:09] | but he came to me — | 但他来找过我 |
[06:10] | Wait. Harry — Harry came to you? | 等等 哈利 哈利找过你 |
[06:12] | He did. But it’s only if you want to see him. | 是的 如果你愿意见他的话 |
[06:14] | No, no, I-I-I want to see him. | 我当然愿意见他 |
[06:17] | I definitely want to see him. | 我很想见他 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:20] | Done. | 就这么定了 |
[06:23] | Great. Leaving now. | 太好了 我马上过去 |
[06:27] | And where are you going in such a hurry? | 这么急着去哪儿啊 |
[06:29] | Prison. | 监狱 |
[06:30] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:31] | I’m visiting my friend. | 我去探望一位朋友 |
[06:33] | Yikes. What’d he do? | 是吗 他干了什么 |
[06:34] | She didn’t do anything, | 她什么都没干 |
[06:35] | but she’s currently being held without bail, | 但现在被暂时收监 不能被保释 |
[06:37] | and I haven’t been able to see her… | 我一直见不了她 |
[06:39] | Till today. | 今天终于可以了 |
[06:40] | That’s crazy. Who’s her lawyer? | 真是疯了 谁是她的律师 |
[06:42] | David Hubbard. | 大卫·哈伯德 |
[06:43] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I’m not surprised. So far, I am not that impressed. | 当然 我对他也不是很满意 |
[06:46] | Well, I know great lawyers. | 我认识一些很棒的律师 |
[06:48] | Say the word, and I will hook you up. | 需要的话 我可以帮你联系 |
[06:50] | A full-service agent. How can I thank you? | 服务全方位 我要怎么谢你 |
[06:52] | Actually, I stopped by to thank you — | 其实我是来谢你的 |
[06:55] | for doing the benefit. | 帮了我的忙 |
[06:59] | Is that what I think it is? | 不是吧 |
[07:02] | No way. | 不可能 |
[07:08] | A tsukasa hinoura knife? | 三浦寿司刀 |
[07:10] | I had it specially flown over from Japan. | 我特意让人从日本空运来的 |
[07:12] | I’d like to say “You shouldn’t have,” | 我该说 我不能收的 |
[07:14] | but I’m afraid you might take it back. | 但我真怕你就收回去了 |
[07:15] | Don’t worry. It’s yours to keep. | 别担心 这是你的了 |
[07:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:19] | Bring it in. | 来抱一个 |
[07:19] | Oh, I enough with the affection. | 不煽情啦 |
[07:21] | I’m still shvitzing from my workout. | 刚才健身出了一身汗呢 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | I’ll see your five and raise you five more. | 我要看牌加码 |
[07:37] | Hey! We got a high-stakes game going on here. | 这可是个大赌局 |
[07:39] | – Where you at? – Sorry. | -想什么呢 -抱歉 |
[07:44] | Straight flush! Read ’em and weep! | 同花顺 傻眼了吧 |
[07:46] | You didn’t even look at my cards! | 你没偷看我的牌吧 |
[07:47] | – Cause I knew… – Carver. | -我就知道… -卡佛 |
[07:49] | Got a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[07:51] | Wait. I need a red one. Just give me this one. | 等等 给我一个红的 就一个 |
[07:58] | Now I get it. | 我懂了 |
[08:07] | Shut it, Roz! | 别笑了 罗斯 |
[08:12] | 109 — Carver, J. | 109房 卡佛 |
[08:15] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[08:17] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[09:09] | No touching. | 不许有身体接触 |
[09:12] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真不敢相信你来了 |
[09:15] | Of course I’m here. | 我当然会来 |
[09:16] | I even bumped the girls so I could see you first. | 为了见你 我甩了一堆妹子呢 |
[09:18] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -当然 |
[09:21] | Well, don’t tell them I said this, | 别告诉他们 |
[09:22] | but I’m really happy that you did. | 但你这么做我真的很开心 |
[09:25] | God, I’ve missed you, Harry. | 我好想你 哈利 |
[09:27] | I know. I miss you, too. | 我知道 我也想你 |
[09:29] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been going through. | 我都不敢想象你经历了这些 |
[09:32] | I’m going out of my mind with you in here, | 一想到你在这儿 我都快疯了 |
[09:34] | not being able to see you, talk to you. | 不能与你说话 不能见你 |
[09:36] | I, um… | 我… |
[09:38] | I know you’re probably still furious at me | 我知道你可能还在因为妮可的事 |
[09:40] | over the whole Niko thing, and I’m so sorry — | 生我的气 真的很对不起 |
[09:41] | Don’t — don’t — | 别说了 |
[09:42] | It meant nothing. I swear. | 真的是个意外 我发誓 |
[09:43] | Harry, stop. It’s — | 哈利 别说了 |
[09:45] | It doesn’t mean anything. I know. None of that matters. | 我知道你们没什么 都不重要了 |
[09:48] | It’s — it doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[09:49] | All that matters is that — | 现在最重要的是 |
[09:51] | is that you’re here, okay? | 你在这儿 好吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 是啊 |
[09:56] | I still don’t understand why you’re here. | 我还是不知道你为什么会被抓进来 |
[09:58] | I mean, how the hell did this happen? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[10:00] | I-I heard you were… | 我听说你… |
[10:01] | in bed with a guy or something? | 当时和那男的在床上 |
[10:03] | No, no, no, it was — | 不不不 |
[10:04] | it was absolutely nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[10:05] | It was a really stupid plan. | 都是那个蠢计划 |
[10:08] | I was just trying to help Calista with her divorce, | 我只是想帮卡莉斯塔办离婚的事 |
[10:10] | and — ugh — it’s been a nightmare, Harry, | 真是场噩梦 哈利 |
[10:12] | that I really don’t want to relive. | 我再也不想回忆了 |
[10:13] | – Okay? – Okay. | -你懂了吗 -懂了 |
[10:14] | But you know what — the good news is, | 但知道吗 好消息是 |
[10:15] | it looks like it’s gonna be over soon. | 应该很快就会结束了 |
[10:17] | That’s — well, great. What does that mean exactly? | 太好了 到底是怎么了 |
[10:19] | There’s been, you know, a break in the case. | 案子有了很大的进展 |
[10:20] | David said that he found out | 大卫说他发现 |
[10:21] | that Calista’s whole alibi was a lie, | 卡莉斯塔的不在场证明是假的 |
[10:24] | so I should be getting out of here soon. | 所以我应该很快能出去了 |
[10:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[10:26] | Well, it’s — it’s a whole process. | 流程很长 |
[10:29] | You wouldn’t believe | 你不知道 |
[10:29] | how long some of these women wait to go to trial. | 有多少女人等着上庭呢 |
[10:32] | It’s just — | 就是… |
[10:32] | Yeah, but you’re not like the other women in here. | 是啊 但你和这里的其他人不同 |
[10:35] | Joss, are you sure this David guy’s the best lawyer? | 乔斯 你确定这个大卫是个好律师吗 |
[10:38] | Uh, well… he’s been good so far. | 目前为止都挺好的 |
[10:40] | He found the security tape, | 他找到了监控录像 |
[10:41] | a-and I think he’s doing everything he can. | 我觉得他已经全力以赴了 |
[10:43] | If he was doing everything he could, | 如果他真的尽力了 |
[10:44] | he would have gotten the tape | 他就能在你被关押之前 |
[10:45] | before you were incarcerated, right? | 找到监控了 是不是 |
[10:47] | I mean, where did you even find him? What’s his record like? | 你怎么找上他的 他有什么履历 |
[10:50] | Uh, his record? I don’t — | 履历吗 我不知道 |
[10:51] | – Because if it’s about the money, you know — – Harry. | -如果是因为钱的问题 -哈利 |
[10:52] | if we can find you a better lawyer, | 如果能找到更好的律师 |
[10:54] | you know I’ll pay for it. | 我会为你付清的 |
[10:55] | I’d do anything for you, you know. | 我什么都愿意为你做 |
[10:57] | I know you would. And I love you for that. | 我知道 我也因此爱你 |
[11:01] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[11:05] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[11:18] | So, I’ll pick you up tomorrow, and we can go together. | 那我明天去接你 我们一起去 |
[11:21] | Waze is saying it may take over an hour. | 导航显示要开一小时呢 |
[11:23] | I can’t wait to see her. | 等不及要见她了 |
[11:25] | Feels like she’s been in there forever. | 感觉她已经被关了好久了 |
[11:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[11:28] | I wish we could bring her something, | 真希望能给她带点东西 |
[11:29] | but there’s so many rules. | 但是监狱里规矩太多了 |
[11:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[11:34] | Deboning a duck. | 剔鸭骨头呢 |
[11:36] | Make that “Trying to debone a duck.” | 照菜谱上来说就是”将鸭的骨头剔去” |
[11:38] | I’m attempting a julia Child recipe. | 我在按朱莉娅·查尔德的食谱做菜呢 |
[11:41] | I am on my second duck. | 这已经是我的第二只鸭子了 |
[11:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:44] | Blair’s coming over for dinner tomorrow night. | 布莱尔明晚要来吃饭 |
[11:46] | Feels like the least I can do | 我想我至少该做顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[11:47] | after… having sex with someone else. | 毕竟我背着他跟别人上床了 |
[11:51] | So you didn’t tell him? | 你还没告诉他啊 |
[11:52] | I swear I was going to, | 我发誓我本来想说的 |
[11:54] | but then he came back all happy to see me, | 但他兴高采烈地来见我 |
[11:56] | with presents. | 还给我买了礼物 |
[11:57] | I j– I just couldn’t. | 我就没说得出口 |
[11:59] | So this is a guilt duck? | 所以这是只充满愧疚的鸭子 |
[12:01] | Oh, it’s a mother-ducking nightmare, is what it is. | 这是妈妈烧鸭子之噩梦版 |
[12:04] | I practically lost a finger already. | 我已经切伤一根手指了 |
[12:07] | I’ve never cheated before. | 我从来没劈过腿 |
[12:08] | It just — it just feels awful. | 我觉得很难受 |
[12:10] | Don’t be so hard on yourself, sweetie. | 别这么苛责自己 亲爱的 |
[12:12] | People make mistakes, | 人都是会犯错的 |
[12:13] | and you’re still very early in your relationship. | 而且你们也交往不深 |
[12:15] | He may understand. | 他也许会谅解的 |
[12:16] | After I saw him, | 见到他之后 |
[12:17] | I thought, “Maybe it would be better | 我想 也许不告诉他 |
[12:20] | if I don’t tell him,” you know? | 才是最好的 |
[12:21] | But isn’t that what all cheaters say | 但为了避免造成伤害 |
[12:23] | to avoid doing the hard thing? | 所有劈腿的人都是这么想的吧 |
[12:25] | Depends. | 那也要看情况了 |
[12:26] | On what? | 看什么情况 |
[12:27] | On whether you’re in it with this guy | 要看你是不是真的想 |
[12:28] | for the long haul or not. | 跟这个人一直在一起 |
[12:31] | Ooh. Someone’s at my door. | 有人在敲门 |
[12:32] | Can I call you back? | 我待会儿再打给你吧 |
[12:38] | I need to get another duck. | 我得再换只鸭子了 |
[12:39] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:46] | I’m a jerk, starting a stupid fight with Alec | 我就是个混蛋 跟亚力克吵起来 |
[12:48] | and acting all weird. | 而且表现地那么古怪 |
[12:50] | You didn’t act weird. | 你没有古怪 |
[12:51] | I didn’t act nice. | 我也没有表现得很好 |
[12:52] | Pregnancy’s supposed to be a happy thing. | 怀孕应该是件开心的事 |
[12:54] | Under the circumstances — | 在这种情况下… |
[12:55] | I am happy for you, Karen. | 我很为你高兴 凯伦 |
[13:00] | Obviously, your news completely threw us. | 你怀孕的消息让我们很吃惊 |
[13:03] | I know. It threw me, too. | 我知道 也惊到我了 |
[13:06] | But it also… | 但也… |
[13:08] | brought up a lot of emotional stuff for me. | 也让我的情绪上来了 |
[13:12] | The truth is, we did kind of try. | 事实上 我们之前的确试过 |
[13:15] | A few years ago, I went off birth control, | 几年前 我就不避孕了 |
[13:17] | but then I got sick. | 但后来我病了 |
[13:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:20] | It is what it is, | 事实就是这样 |
[13:21] | but I have always wanted to be a mother, | 但我一直想做个母亲 |
[13:23] | and I think I’d be a pretty damn good one, too. | 而且我觉得我会成为一个很棒的母亲 |
[13:26] | So do I. | 我也这么想 |
[13:27] | But I’m not an idiot, Karen. | 但我不是个傻子 凯伦 |
[13:29] | I know there’s none of me in there. | 我知道这个孩子没我什么事儿 |
[13:31] | I’ve got no genetic material in the mix. | 他没有我的基因 |
[13:33] | That’s not what I think, and you know it. | 我不这么想 你知道的 |
[13:35] | This baby was conceived out of love by all of us. | 这个宝宝是我们三个人爱的结晶 |
[13:39] | It’s as much yours as it is mine — | 是我的 也是你的 |
[13:41] | If you want to be a part of its life. | 如果你想参与到他的生活里 |
[13:42] | I do. | 我想 |
[13:44] | And I know that Alec does, too. | 我知道亚力克也想的 |
[13:45] | It’s just hard for him to process all of this. | 但是要让他处理好这些很难 |
[13:47] | It’s gonna take him a little longer, I think. | 我想他还需要一段时间 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s where the “Nine months” thing comes in handy. | 还有九个月的时间让他好好考虑 |
[13:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:57] | If he does come around… | 如果他真的愿意… |
[13:59] | what would say to us all raising the baby together, | 我们三个一起养这个孩子 |
[14:02] | under one roof? | 住在一起 怎么样 |
[14:03] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[14:05] | You were thinking about separating. | 你们不是在考虑分居吗 |
[14:07] | That was just a blip — | 那只是我们跟你分开之后 |
[14:09] | fallout from our breakup, | 吵架时说的气话 |
[14:10] | because, honestly, Karen, | 说实话 凯伦 |
[14:12] | we were our happiest when we were with you. | 我们跟你在一起的时候才是最开心的 |
[14:16] | I feel like this baby is the universe | 我觉得这个宝宝是老天给我们的暗示 |
[14:19] | showing us that we’re supposed to all be together. | 告诉我们 我们应该继续在一起 |
[14:22] | But I would never pressure you. | 但我不会逼你的 |
[14:24] | Maybe we can all talk about it tomorrow night over dinner? | 我们明晚吃饭的时候一起聊聊怎么样 |
[14:28] | Our place? | 去我们家好吗 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | Julia Child? | 朱莉娅·查尔德 |
[14:44] | That’s hardcore. | 那食谱可难了 |
[14:45] | Did you debone a duck? | 你给鸭子剔骨了 |
[14:46] | Not successfully. | 不太成功 |
[14:49] | I am now on my fourth freakin’ duck. | 这已经是我的第四只鸭子了 |
[14:51] | This is why I don’t normally do recipes | 所以我不经常做这种 |
[14:53] | that involve a day’s worth of prep. | 需要花一天时间准备食材的菜 |
[14:54] | Well, you want a little help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[14:56] | From you? | 你吗 |
[14:57] | Hey, ever since Harry bumped me up to sous-chef, | 自从哈利提拔我做助理厨师以后 |
[14:59] | I’ve picked up all kinds of mad skills. | 我学做了好多复杂的菜式 |
[15:00] | Here. Move over. | 过去 |
[15:13] | I assume all this is for Blair? | 这都是为布莱尔准备的吧 |
[15:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[15:17] | Well, he’s one lucky guy. | 他真是个幸运的男人 |
[15:22] | Eww. Smells gross in here. | 这什么味道 |
[15:24] | Oh, that’s the balsamic reduction sauce… | 是黑醋汁… |
[15:26] | burning. | 烧开了 |
[15:27] | What’s all this for? | 这是要干什么 |
[15:30] | Oh, this is all for our dinner with Blair tomorrow night. | 我们明晚要跟布莱尔一起吃晚餐 |
[15:34] | I’m making his favorite meal. | 我在做他最爱的菜 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I’ll be going out with Marc and Scotty. | 那我跟马克和斯科蒂一起出去吧 |
[15:38] | No, you’ll be dining with us. | 你跟我们一起吃 |
[15:40] | Whatever. Dinner probably won’t even be ready by tomorrow. | 随便吧 还不知道吃不吃得成呢 |
[15:42] | Oh, my — why does there always have to be attitude with you? | 你为什么总是这幅态度 |
[15:45] | Just get upstairs and do your homework. | 上楼去做你的作业 |
[15:47] | Now! | 现在就去 |
[15:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:54] | I’m just tense, Marc. | 只是有点神经紧张 马克 |
[15:56] | Very tense. | 很紧张 |
[16:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:08] | Calista Raines? | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯吗 |
[16:09] | Who is this? How did you get this number? | 你是谁 你怎么知道这个号码的 |
[16:11] | Yeah, I’m a reporter from the Times. | 我是《时代周刊》的记者 |
[16:13] | Do you have any comment on the newly released videotape? | 你对最新发布的录像有什么想说的吗 |
[16:16] | What — what tape? | 什么录像 |
[16:17] | No — no, do not call here again. | 别再打来了 |
[16:27] | Patty. | 芭迪 |
[16:28] | W-w-why do I have some people calling me | 为什么有人打给我 |
[16:30] | about… some tape or something? | 问我录像的事情 |
[16:32] | I’ve been trying to call you, but your cellphone’s been off. | 我一直在试着打给你 但你手机关机了 |
[16:34] | I’ve been… working. | 我在工作呢 |
[16:36] | Well, stop working and pull up any website. | 别工作了 上网去看看 |
[16:39] | It’s all over the place. | 网上已经爆了 |
[16:40] | I’m on my way over there now. | 我马上过来 |
[16:47] | You know, I’m not surprised Calista Raines did this. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯这么做我一点也不吃惊 |
[16:50] | She is a hateful and vindictive woman | 她是个可恨又爱记仇的女人 |
[16:53] | who tried to rip me apart from my sweet Luca, | 她曾使手段想让我跟卢卡分手 |
[16:56] | only to kill him. | 就是想要杀了他 |
[17:12] | Patty, for the last time, that is not me. | 芭迪 我再说最后一遍 那不是我 |
[17:16] | That is not my car. | 那也不是我的车 |
[17:17] | It is your car. | 是你的车 |
[17:18] | Patty, it is a silver Range Rover. | 芭迪 这是辆银色路虎 |
[17:20] | I understand that. | 这我知道 |
[17:21] | But it’s not my silver Range Rover. | 但这辆银色路虎不是我的 |
[17:23] | You do understand they made more than one? | 你知道银色路虎不只有一辆吧 |
[17:25] | But it’s driving down your driveway | 可它在你的私人车道上 |
[17:27] | a-and through your gate. | 穿过你家大门 |
[17:27] | And that is your ring. | 而且那是你的戒指 |
[17:29] | Yes, yes, that’s my ring, | 是的 没错 是我的戒指 |
[17:31] | And someone’s in my clothes, | 是有人穿我的衣服 |
[17:32] | And someone’s driving down my driveway, | 在我的车道上开车 |
[17:34] | But that’s not me, Patty. | 但那不是我 芭迪 |
[17:36] | – It’s not me. – Because you were at the Ace Hotel | -那不是我 -因为你那晚在艾斯酒店 |
[17:37] | with Denise that night? | 和丹尼斯在一起吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, damn it, Calista. | 该死 卡莉斯塔 |
[17:46] | Patty. Listen. | 芭迪 听我说 |
[17:47] | Listen to me, please. | 听我说 拜托了 |
[17:48] | I was at the Ace Hotel. I was there. | 我的确在艾斯酒店 真的 |
[17:51] | I just wasn’t with Denise, I was alone. | 只是我没和丹尼斯在一起 而是一个人 |
[17:59] | You have got to tell me everything. | 你得把一切都告诉我 |
[18:02] | – Right now. – Okay. | -马上 -好的 |
[18:03] | Let’s start with what the hell you were doing | 先说你一个人 凌晨一点 |
[18:05] | at a bar alone downtown at 1:00 in the morning. | 在市中心的酒店吧台边干什么 |
[18:10] | Everything that Joss said was true. | 乔斯说的都是真的 |
[18:12] | We just wanted to trap him. | 我们是想陷害他 |
[18:15] | She was supposed to seduce him. | 她去诱惑他 |
[18:16] | We were gonna get it on video, | 我们本打算录下来 |
[18:18] | and then I could divorce him. | 然后我就能和他离婚了 |
[18:20] | Believe me, I know how that sounds. | 相信我 我明白这听起来像什么 |
[18:21] | I don’t think you do. | 我看你不明白 |
[18:22] | I d– Patty. I understand. | 我… 芭迪 我明白 |
[18:24] | Why do you think I haven’t said anything to anybody? | 不然我为什么对谁都不说呢 |
[18:26] | I was at Joss’. I started to get antsy. | 我先去了乔斯家 我感到很不安 |
[18:29] | I went down to the Ace, I had a drink, | 就去了艾斯 喝了点酒 |
[18:30] | and by the time I got back, there were cops everywhere… | 回来的时候 就看到到处都是警察 |
[18:33] | And Luca was dead. | 而且卢卡也死了 |
[18:35] | So you think Joss did it? | 所以你觉得是乔斯干的 |
[18:37] | I-I-I think — | 我觉得 |
[18:39] | I think whoever did it is on that tape | 我觉得是录像上的这人干的 |
[18:41] | and they’re pretending to be me and they’re trying to trap me. | 假扮成我 设计陷害我 |
[18:44] | I think that’s who did it, and I think it’s Eva Petrov. | 我觉得就是这样 我觉得是伊娃·佩特洛夫 |
[18:47] | Patty, you got to do something about this. | 芭迪 你得想想办法 |
[18:49] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[18:50] | I will investigate Eva’s alibi, but look — | 我会调查一下伊娃的不在场证明 但是 |
[18:52] | in the meantime, the court of public opinion | 目前的舆论 |
[18:54] | is turning against you — right? | 对你很不利 明白吗 |
[18:56] | Whoever leaked this tape to the press | 把这个录像泄露给媒体的人 |
[18:57] | knew exactly what they were doing. | 目标很明确 |
[18:59] | I’ve been fielding calls from nervous vendors all day. | 我今天都在应对销售商的电话 他们很慌张 |
[19:01] | Are you kidding? | 不是吧 |
[19:02] | No, it’s all right. It’s okay. I-I-I-I’m fixing it. | 没事 问题不大 我会处理的 |
[19:05] | I’ve reached out to Diane Sawyer’s people. | 我联系了黛安·索耶的人 |
[19:07] | You grieving, Diane, America. | 你的悲痛 加上黛安和美国人民的力量 |
[19:09] | If you cry hard enough for your dear, departed husband, | 如果你为挚爱的丈夫的离去表现得足够悲伤 |
[19:12] | America might just forget this video | 大家可能就会忘掉 |
[19:14] | of you driving down your driveway. | 你从自己车道上开车离开的录像 |
[19:21] | That’s not me driving down the driveway. | 开车的人不是我 |
[19:24] | Patty, you know I didn’t do this. | 芭迪 你知道不是我干的 |
[19:26] | Right? | 对不对 |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:30] | ‘Course I know that. | 我当然知道 |
[19:37] | I’m 10 minutes away, April. | 我再过十分钟就到 艾普莉 |
[19:39] | Yeah, bring the cupcakes just in case. | 好啊 带上纸杯蛋糕 可能会用上 |
[20:05] | Okay, so, you’re pregnant, | 好吧 你怀孕了 |
[20:07] | you slept with Daniel, | 你和丹尼尔睡了 |
[20:08] | you’re keeping the baby, | 你打算把孩子生下来 |
[20:09] | and you didn’t tell Blair. | 而你没告诉布莱尔 |
[20:12] | Seriously, how long have I been in the hole? | 说真的 我被关起来是有多久了 |
[20:13] | Okay, we have given you all of our gossip, | 好了 我们的八卦都说了 |
[20:15] | and that guard is about to kick us out in five minutes. | 再过五分钟 那个狱警就要把我们赶走了 |
[20:18] | So quick — tell us about you. | 所以快说说你怎么样 |
[20:19] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, I’m horrible. | 我糟透了 |
[20:22] | I mean, look at me, right? | 你瞧瞧我 |
[20:23] | Normally, I rock a jumpsuit. | 通常情况下 我穿个连体裤都酷毙了 |
[20:24] | I don’t think I’ll ever look at a romper the same way again, you guys. | 我觉得我再也无法直视连体裤了 姐妹们 |
[20:27] | At least you’ve still got your sense of humor. | 至少你的幽默感还在 |
[20:29] | Yeah. Not really. I’m dead inside. | 其实不是 我的心已经死了 |
[20:32] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[20:32] | David thinks you’re getting out of here soon. | 大卫认为你很快就能出去了 |
[20:34] | What the hell does he know, right? | 他知道什么呢 |
[20:36] | I thought you liked David. | 我以为你挺喜欢大卫呢 |
[20:37] | I do. | 我是挺喜欢 |
[20:38] | I mean… I think I do. | 我觉得我挺喜欢他的 |
[20:40] | I just — I — I don’t know. | 可是 说不清 |
[20:42] | Harry got in my head, and I just realized | 哈利说了些话 我才意识到 |
[20:44] | I know absolutely nothing about this guy. | 我对这个人完全不了解 |
[20:47] | Does he ever actually win in court? | 他有没有胜诉过 |
[20:49] | Does he ever actually get to court? | 甚至是不是上过法庭 |
[20:50] | He has a solid record. | 他的记录很靠谱 |
[20:51] | And I don’t know if it matters, | 我不知道和这有没有关系 |
[20:52] | but as soon as Daniel got him that security tape, | 但丹尼尔把录像给他之后 |
[20:54] | – he was all over it. – Wait, wait, wait. | -他马上就行动了 -等等 等等 |
[20:56] | I thought that David got the tape from the police. | 我以为大卫是从警方那儿拿到录像的 |
[20:58] | No, the police never requested it, | 不是 警方根本就没去要这录像 |
[21:00] | So Daniel used his FBI connections | 所以丹尼尔动用了FBI的人脉 |
[21:02] | and pulled a few strings. | 托了点关系 |
[21:04] | So Daniel got the tape? | 这么说录像是丹尼尔弄到的 |
[21:05] | Well, yeah. Does that matter? | 是啊 有关系吗 |
[21:07] | Well, I don’t know, but it — | 不知道 可是 |
[21:10] | Anyway. It’s — I don’t — | 不管了 算了 我也不… |
[21:12] | Can we just go back to the good stuff? | 我们还是说说好事吧 |
[21:13] | How about you — beautiful, pregnant lady. | 你怎么样 美丽的孕妇女士 |
[21:15] | What? Come on. | 怎么样了 快说 |
[21:17] | So, what — are you gonna raise the baby alone, or… | 你是打算一个人抚养这个孩子吗 还是 |
[21:20] | are Alec and Vivian involved? | 亚历克和薇薇安也一起呢 |
[21:21] | Vivian wants to be, and maybe Alec would, too, but… | 薇薇安想一起 亚历克可能也想 但是 |
[21:26] | But? | 但是什么 |
[21:27] | It’s just so complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[21:29] | Our relationship already fell apart once before, | 我们的关系 之前已经破裂一次了 |
[21:31] | and we all know having a kid doesn’t make things easier. | 而且谁都知道 有个孩子不会让情况变简单 |
[21:33] | That’s very true. | 这倒是真的 |
[21:35] | Plus, Vivian might be having an affair. | 而且 薇薇安可能有外遇了 |
[21:39] | I saw her with a man. | 我看到她和一个男人在一起 |
[21:41] | Naked? | 裸着吗 |
[21:42] | No. It was just a lunch. | 不是 只是一起吃午饭 |
[21:45] | But it seemed emotional. | 但看起来很亲密 |
[21:47] | That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. | 那不一定代表有问题 |
[21:49] | Just — can’t you just ask her? | 你不能直接问问她吗 |
[21:51] | I don’t want to ask her. That’s the point. | 重点是 我不想去问她 |
[21:52] | I don’t want to be in the middle of their marriage anymore. | 我不想再掺和到他们的婚姻里去了 |
[21:54] | Three people — it’s just too much. | 三个人 真的太复杂了 |
[21:57] | I almost wish I’d never told them about the baby at all. | 我都开始后悔把怀孕的事情告诉他们了 |
[21:59] | – Well, you know what I think about… – Time’s up, Carver. | -知道我怎么想的吗 -时间到了 卡佛 |
[22:04] | Stupid prison. | 该死的监狱 |
[22:05] | – I love you guys. – Love you. | -爱你们 -爱你 |
[22:07] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[22:17] | It’s okay. I adjusted the oven 20 minutes ago. You’re good. | 没事了 我二十分钟前调了烤炉 放心吧 |
[22:20] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[22:22] | I also whipped up some sweet potato fries | 我还做了点炸甜薯条 |
[22:23] | just in case lucy doesn’t like the duck. | 以防露西不喜欢吃鸭子 |
[22:25] | Oh, she’ll be eating the duck. | 她肯定会吃的 |
[22:26] | Well, sometimes, kids don’t love fancy food. | 孩子们有时候不喜欢精致的食物 |
[22:28] | Remember — it’s an acquired taste, | 记住 这是慢慢养成的 |
[22:29] | like coffee or investing for retirement. | 就像咖啡 或者为退休做的投资 |
[22:33] | Listen… | 话说 |
[22:35] | you might want to consider going a little easy on Lucy tonight. | 你今晚最好不要对露西太严厉 |
[22:38] | I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you this, but… | 不知道我说这话合不合适 不过 |
[22:40] | she doesn’t really like Blair. | 她不是很喜欢布莱尔 |
[22:43] | I am well aware of that fact. | 这我知道 |
[22:44] | She already told me. | 她已经跟我说了 |
[22:46] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[22:47] | Would’ve thought that would’ve been kind of a deal-breaker. | 那你和布莱尔不就应该吹了吗 |
[22:49] | Well, it would be if she had a valid reason. | 前提是她得有一个正当的理由 |
[22:51] | But I know exactly why Lucy doesn’t like Blair. | 不过我很清楚为什么露西不喜欢布莱尔 |
[22:53] | It’s because he is the first man | 因为自从保罗去世后 |
[22:54] | who has been an authoritative figure | 他是露西生活中 |
[22:56] | in her life since Paul’s death. | 第一个有威严的人 |
[22:58] | Blair sets rules. Lucy hates rules. | 布莱尔立规矩 可是露西不喜欢规矩 |
[23:00] | Every kid does. | 所有孩子都这样 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s it, April. | 我觉得不是因为这个 艾普莉 |
[23:02] | I think Lucy has some… | 我觉得是因为露西… |
[23:03] | I like Blair. | 我喜欢布莱尔 |
[23:06] | He is kind, he’s thoughtful, he’s smart. | 他很善良 很体贴 很聪明 |
[23:08] | Quite a list you got going. | 名单上优点真多啊 |
[23:10] | I like lists, too. You got a problem with that? | 我就喜欢列名单 你有意见吗 |
[23:18] | So, if you left Karen’s at 9:30, | 如果你在九点半的时候离开凯伦家 |
[23:20] | Calista most likely followed you back to the house — | 那么卡莉斯塔几乎是跟着你回到家的 |
[23:21] | – I mean, obviously, without your knowledge. – Obviously. | -当然是在你不知情的情况下 -当然 |
[23:23] | A-and the reason she didn’t answer your texts | 至于你在卫生间给她发的短信 |
[23:25] | when you were in the bathroom | 她没有回复 |
[23:26] | was because either she was too smart — | 可能是因为她很聪明 |
[23:28] | she knew that a response would ping the cell towers, | 她知道回复短信时的信号可以定位信号塔 |
[23:30] | placing her at the scene of the crime, or — | 从而说明她当时在犯罪现场 或者 |
[23:31] | I doubt that Calista knows anything about cell towers, or — | 我想卡莉斯塔根本不知道什么是信号塔 |
[23:34] | It doesn’t matter what Calista knows. | 卡莉斯塔知道什么无关紧要 |
[23:36] | The jury just needs to believe it’s possible. | 只要陪审团相信这有可能就行了 |
[23:38] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:41] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:43] | How did you get the tape? | 你怎么拿到那段录像的 |
[23:44] | It came from April’s friend. | 是艾普莉的朋友给我的 |
[23:48] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你当时怎么没告诉我呢 |
[23:50] | I didn’t think it mattered. | 我觉得这不重要 |
[23:51] | Well, it wouldn’t have mattered if you told me, | 如果你告诉我了就不重要 |
[23:52] | but the fact that you didn’t, it’s — it’s weird. | 可问题是你没告诉我 这就很奇怪了 |
[23:54] | It’s like you were keeping it from me or something | 好像你是故意不让我知道 |
[23:55] | so that you could take the credit. | 这样功劳就是你的了 |
[23:57] | Yeah, t-t-that’s not… | 我不是… |
[23:58] | And why am I still in here, David? | 还有我为什么还不能出去 大卫 |
[24:00] | There’s tape of Calista leaving the scene of the crime | 现在有录像证明在案发时 |
[24:02] | a-at the time of the crime, | 卡莉斯塔正离开案发现场 |
[24:03] | and she had an actual motive to murder him, whereas… | 而且她有杀他的真正动机 然而… |
[24:05] | what, my spotty lesbionic past is a stretch, at best. | 我以前的同性恋史也最多算个可疑之处 |
[24:08] | – Joss… – And she’s still out there, and I’m still in here, | -乔斯 -她在外面逍遥 我却被关在这 |
[24:10] | So I’m just — are you doing everything that you can do? | 所以我 你真的已经尽全力了吗 |
[24:13] | W-what’s happening right now? | 这是怎么回事 |
[24:15] | I’m just asking some basic questions, you know? | 我只是在问几个很简单的问题 |
[24:17] | Because Harry and I were talking and I just — | 因为哈利之前跟我谈过 |
[24:18] | Harry. Now that makes sense. | 哈利 原来如此 |
[24:23] | Wait. No, I’m sorry. David, don’t go. | 等等 对不起 大卫 别走 |
[24:24] | I gave you fair warning that the system is slow. | 我早就跟你说了这套程序会很慢 |
[24:26] | Yesterday, I spent half my day on the phone | 昨天 我花了半天时间打电话 |
[24:29] | getting that tape to the right people at TMZ, | 为的是让八卦新闻里合适的人拿到那段录像 |
[24:31] | ’cause, apparently, there are wrong people | 因为 很显然有人 |
[24:32] | to leak tapes to at TMZ. | 把录像泄露给了八卦新闻 |
[24:34] | Wait, I — | 等等 我 |
[24:37] | You’re the one that leaked the tape to the press? | 是你把录像泄露给媒体的吗 |
[24:38] | Who do you think did it? | 你以为还会是谁 |
[24:40] | Joss, I’ve been eating, sleeping, breathing | 乔斯 自从我们见面那天起 |
[24:43] | you and your case since the day we met. | 我就无时无刻不在思考你的案子 |
[24:44] | But if that’s not enough for you, | 可如果你还觉得这不够的话 |
[24:46] | you should find yourself another lawyer. | 你还是再找一个律师吧 |
[24:49] | David — | 大卫 |
[25:05] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[25:06] | I haven’t even started cooking yet. | 我还没开始做饭呢 |
[25:08] | It’s okay. I’m not staying. | 没关系 我不留下吃饭 |
[25:10] | Karen. Hi. | 凯伦 你好 |
[25:13] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[25:15] | No. | 是的 |
[25:15] | The whole purpose of this dinner | 今天一起吃饭的目的就是 |
[25:17] | was to talk about the possibility | 讨论一下我们一起 |
[25:18] | of raising the baby together, | 抚养孩子的可能性有多大 |
[25:20] | But after thinking about it, I don’t think | 可我思考了一下 我觉得 |
[25:22] | we need a whole dinner to discuss it. | 我们不需要讨论 |
[25:26] | I don’t think it’s gonna work out. | 我觉得这根本行不通 |
[25:27] | Karen, please, just come in. | 凯伦 请你先进来 |
[25:28] | Like I said, I’ve given this a lot of thought, | 我说了 我想了很多 |
[25:30] | and I just don’t feel comfortable with it now. | 我现在觉得接受不了 |
[25:32] | Why now? W-what’s changed? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:42] | 温德芭 贵宾预留 | |
[25:43] | We’ll have the French fries, the jumbo shrimp cocktail, | 要一份炸薯条 一份大的虾仁杯 |
[25:46] | and…? | 还有 |
[25:47] | Do they have Mac and Cheese? | 这里有芝士通心粉吗 |
[25:49] | Well, the Mac and Cheese is truffle Mac and Cheese, buddy. | 这的芝士通心粉是用松露做的 伙计 |
[25:51] | You might not like it. | 你可能不会喜欢的 |
[25:52] | I will. | 我喜欢 |
[25:54] | This is all free, right? | 是免费的 对吧 |
[25:55] | Yeah. You’re good. | 是的 马上来 |
[25:58] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[26:00] | No, not personally. | 没有 个人方面没有 |
[26:02] | Because I’m doing a good job. | 我做得很好 |
[26:03] | Whether you understand it or not, I am helping Joss. | 无论你理不理解 我是在帮乔斯 |
[26:06] | You messing with Joss’s head — that’s hurting her. | 你却在扰乱乔斯的思绪 那是害她 |
[26:07] | I’m not messing with her head. | 我没有扰乱她 |
[26:08] | No, no, you’re trying to control a situation | 是的 你是想要控制这件事 |
[26:10] | in which you have no control — except you do. | 可你根本控制不了 但是你能控制她 |
[26:13] | Because everything you say affects her. | 因为你说的每句话都会影响她 |
[26:15] | And right now, Joss is scared | 现在 乔斯非常害怕 |
[26:16] | because you put doubts in her mind | 因为你让她有了困惑 |
[26:18] | whereas before, there were none. | 而之前她是没有的 |
[26:19] | Okay, if you’re trying to piss me off, it’s working. | 好吧 如果你是想惹我生气 你做到了 |
[26:21] | Not at all. | 根本不是 |
[26:22] | Harry, we’re on the same team. | 哈利 我们是同一阵线的 |
[26:25] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[26:31] | And we can go to the top of the space needle | 我们可以到太空针塔顶部 |
[26:32] | and visit Pike Place market. | 还可以参观派克市场 |
[26:34] | And I was thinking we’d stay right downtown. | 而且我想我们可以住在市区 |
[26:37] | We can walk to a ferris wheel right on the waterfront. | 步行就可以到海边的摩天轮 |
[26:39] | And I hear Capitol Hill has some of the best shopping ever. | 我听说国会山上有很多很棒的商店 |
[26:42] | And this is where I thought we’d stay. | 我们可以住在那里 |
[26:44] | It’s a bed-and-breakfast. | 它是家庭旅馆 |
[26:46] | You hate bed-and-breakfasts. | 你不喜欢住家庭旅馆 |
[26:48] | That is not true, Lucy. | 不是啊 露西 |
[26:52] | You’re being so fake right now. It’s weird. | 你现在太能装了 好奇怪 |
[26:55] | Well, there are plenty of hotels in Seattle, | 西雅图有很多酒店 |
[26:57] | If you guys would like that better. | 你们喜欢的话也可以住那 |
[26:58] | If this is about midterm break, it doesn’t matter. | 如果是为了期中假期的话 无所谓的 |
[27:01] | I’ve already got plans. | 我已经有计划了 |
[27:02] | Oh. Since when? | 什么时候有的 |
[27:03] | Since Peyton invited me to go skiing with her family. | 佩顿邀请我跟她家人一起去滑雪 |
[27:06] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我一点都不知道啊 |
[27:08] | Because she just asked me. | 因为她刚跟我说的 |
[27:10] | All right, well, we’ll talk about it later. | 好吧 我们以后再谈这事 |
[27:12] | No, we won’t. | 没什么好谈的 |
[27:13] | I’ll clean up. | 我来收拾 |
[27:13] | Dinner was delicious, by the way. | 顺便说一句 晚餐很美味 |
[27:18] | Thank you, April. | 谢谢你 艾普莉 |
[27:21] | Yeah, I’m going to my room. | 我回我房间了 |
[27:22] | No, you are not. | 不行 |
[27:24] | You are gonna sit here and eat dessert, | 你要乖乖坐在这吃甜点 |
[27:25] | and you’re not to embarrass me any further. | 还有你不要再让我出丑了 |
[27:27] | You are being so rude. | 你这样太没礼貌了 |
[27:29] | And you’re being such a bitch! | 可你这样太贱了 |
[27:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:45] | She’s okay. | 她没事的 |
[27:50] | Okay, quiet, please, folks. | 好了 各位请安静 |
[27:53] | Keep it on the emotional side of things. | 多说一些情感方面的事 |
[27:56] | Talk about how you met Luca, when you fell in love, | 聊聊你和卢卡如何相识 何时相爱 |
[28:00] | about how closely the two of you worked together. | 你俩合作多密切 |
[28:02] | If she brings up his infidelities, | 要是她提到卢卡不忠 |
[28:04] | dodge the question, but don’t make it too obvious. | 回避这个问题 但别太明显 |
[28:06] | Keep it general. | 自然点 |
[28:08] | “Marriage is difficult” — I know. | “婚姻不易” 我理解 |
[28:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:11] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[28:12] | – You ready for Diane? – Yeah. | -准备好见黛安了吗 -是的 |
[28:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:21] | We’re here to see Calista Raines. | 我们要找卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[28:34] | Calista raines, | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[28:35] | you are under arrest for the murder of Luca Raines. | 你因涉嫌谋杀卢卡·雷恩斯被捕了 |
[28:39] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将作为 |
[28:41] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[28:50] | I-I-I-I really need to talk to Lucy now. | 我 我现在真得跟露西谈谈 |
[28:53] | I’ll wait here, but don’t apologize, April. | 我会在这等着 但别道歉 艾普莉 |
[28:54] | That’s not what she needs right now. | 她现在需要的不是那个 |
[28:56] | Well, what do you — | 你说什么 |
[28:56] | She was disrespectful to you. | 她不尊重你 |
[28:59] | She needs time to think about that. | 她需要时间想想 |
[29:01] | For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[29:02] | I-I don’t think your reaction was so terrible. | 我不觉得你的反应过分 |
[29:04] | How can you say that? I was out of control. | 你怎么能那么说 我失控了 |
[29:06] | Y-you weren’t. It was a reflex. | 你没有 那是下意识的 |
[29:08] | No. I have never hit Lucy before. | 不是 我以前从没打过露西 |
[29:10] | That is not who I am. | 我不是那样的 |
[29:11] | I know. It’s okay. | 我懂 没事的 |
[29:13] | Stop saying it’s okay. | 别再说没事了 |
[29:15] | I don’t need you to make me feel better about this. | 我不用你让我更好受 |
[29:18] | Look, I know that you raised your daughter a certain way, | 我知道你有管教女儿的方法 |
[29:20] | and that worked for you, but — | 也很适用你 但 |
[29:21] | Wait. What does that mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[29:22] | Nothing. I just — | 没什么 我只是 |
[29:23] | Hey, I never hit my daughter. | 我从不打女儿 |
[29:24] | I didn’t say you did. | 我没说你打 |
[29:26] | That’s what it sounded like. | 听起来就是那个意思 |
[29:26] | No, I just meant that — | 不 我只是说 |
[29:29] | You and I — we do things differently | 你我抚养子女的 |
[29:31] | when it comes to parenting, okay? | 方式不同 知道吗 |
[29:32] | That’s all. | 我就这意思 |
[29:32] | Let’s not turn this into an argument between us. | 别把这变成我们之间的争吵 |
[29:34] | – You’re upset. – I am, actually, and — | -你很心烦 -我确实是 而且 |
[29:40] | I really feel like it would just be better if you left. | 我真觉得你离开会更好 |
[30:09] | That’s Denise. | 那是丹尼斯 |
[30:20] | Have a seat, laidies. | 请坐 女士们 |
[30:22] | What are we doing here, detective? | 我们来这干什么 警探 |
[30:24] | Somebody’s already in jail for this crime, | 此案已有人入狱了 |
[30:25] | so unless you’re gonna formally charge my client, | 除非你打算正式起诉我的委托人 |
[30:27] | we have nothing further to say. | 不然我们没什么可说的 |
[30:28] | Well, that will happen in due time, but we’re also | 我们到时候会起诉的 但我们也会 |
[30:30] | charging your client with obstruction of justice. | 起诉她妨碍司法公正 |
[30:35] | Did you pay your employee Denise kornick for your alibi? | 你有没有给丹尼斯钱伪造你的不在场证明 |
[30:39] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[30:40] | Well, Denise said | 丹尼斯说 |
[30:41] | that you harassed her until she agreed. | 你一直骚扰她 直到她同意为止 |
[30:43] | I harassed her? | 我骚扰她 |
[30:45] | Denise is my friend. | 丹尼斯是我的朋友 |
[30:46] | Well, a friend that you paid to lie for you. | 你花钱让她为你撒谎的朋友 |
[30:48] | I gave her that bonus. | 我给她的是奖金 |
[30:49] | It had nothing to do with any of the… | 和那个根本没半点关… |
[30:52] | Stop talking, Calista. | 别说了 卡莉斯塔 |
[30:54] | I think we’re done here. | 我想我们没什么要说的 |
[30:55] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[30:57] | Let’s get your client booked and off to prison. | 该准备让你的委托人入狱了 |
[31:10] | – You’re back. – Of course I’m back. | -你回来了 -我当然回来了 |
[31:11] | Now, we don’t have much time, so listen. | 我们没多少时间 听着 |
[31:13] | I was discussing your situation with my agent — | 我跟我的代理人讨论了你的情况 |
[31:15] | Wait — your agent? | 等等 你的代理人 |
[31:17] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. I’ve got an agent now. | 对 我现在有代理人了 |
[31:19] | What? That’s awesome! | 什么 真棒 |
[31:20] | Who is — what, when, how? I want details. | 是谁 到底怎么回事 详细说说 |
[31:23] | Her name is Ari Greenburg. | 她叫阿里·格林伯格 |
[31:24] | She’s this tough-as-nails Israeli, | 是个坚韧不拔的以色列人 |
[31:26] | and she knows absolutely everyone, | 人脉很广 |
[31:27] | and she put me in contact with this great lawyer | 她帮我联系到这个很棒的律师 |
[31:29] | who could meet with you today. | 今天能来见你 |
[31:33] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[31:33] | I’m — I’m not starting over with a new person. | 我 我不要换一个新人 |
[31:35] | – Joss, you need — – Harry, no. | -乔斯 你需要 -哈利 不 |
[31:37] | I have to stay positive, okay? | 我得保持乐观 知道吗 |
[31:39] | Or else I’m gonna completely unravel | 不然我会彻底崩溃 |
[31:40] | until there’s nothing left of me. | 直到自己一无所有 |
[31:41] | I’m — I’m barely holding on here as it is. | 我 我现在是勉强坚持着 |
[31:47] | If I could just grab you and run, I would do it. | 要是我现在能拉起你跑掉就好了 |
[31:50] | Let them throw me in here with you. | 让他们关我进来陪你 |
[31:51] | Right, well, that’s a really good plan, | 好吧 主意不错 |
[31:53] | except I’m pretty sure you’d end up somewhere else. | 但我肯定你会被关在男子监狱的 |
[31:55] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[31:58] | I just — I just hate the fact that you’re in here, | 我只是不想你被关在这 |
[32:00] | and I hate how helpless I am to do anything for you. | 自己又太没用 帮不上你什么 |
[32:02] | You’re not helpless. You’re helping. | 你不是没用 你很有用 |
[32:04] | You’re helping a lot just by being here. | 你出现在这就是帮了很大忙了 |
[32:06] | Please just — | 求你了 |
[32:08] | can we talk about something else? | 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[32:10] | Anything else. | 什么都行 |
[32:19] | I just saw online | 我刚在网上看见 |
[32:20] | that Calista Raines was arrested. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯被捕了 |
[32:25] | Does that mean Joss is getting out? | 是不是乔斯就会被放出来了 |
[32:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:29] | I’ve been trying to find out. | 我也想搞清楚 |
[32:35] | I went up to your — your bedroom last night, | 我昨晚去了你 你的卧室 |
[32:38] | but your door was locked. | 但门锁了 |
[32:40] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[32:42] | I didn’t mean to leave it locked all night. | 我没想整晚都锁门的 |
[32:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:45] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 该我说对不起 |
[32:50] | No child deserves to be hit. | 家长不应该打孩子 |
[32:52] | There is no excuse for that. | 没有任何借口 |
[32:55] | I don’t know what happened, but that was not me. | 我不知道发生了什么 但我不是那样的 |
[32:57] | I know it wasn’t. | 我知道你不是 |
[32:59] | And I’m sorry, too, for calling you that. | 我也很抱歉那么说你 |
[33:01] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[33:03] | I know you didn’t. | 我知道 |
[33:04] | Things have just been so hard. | 这一切太难了 |
[33:06] | Half the time, I’m mad at you, | 我有一半时间对你发火 |
[33:07] | and half the time, I’m just…sad. | 另一半时间伤心 |
[33:12] | I don’t want you to be sad anymore. | 我不想你再伤心了 |
[33:15] | I don’t think you can make it go away just by wishing it. | 我觉得光说说可办不到 |
[33:17] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |
[33:19] | I mean, is there anything I can do? | 我能做点什么吗 |
[33:21] | Anything at all? | 任何事 |
[33:23] | Just be you. | 做你自己 |
[33:28] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[33:31] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[33:33] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[34:01] | Did we have plans? | 我们有约吗 |
[34:02] | ’cause I, uh, I might be a tad underdressed. | 我 我有点衣衫不整 |
[34:04] | I was just coming back from lunch, | 我刚吃完午饭 |
[34:05] | and I remembered you live close by. | 记得你就住在附近 |
[34:07] | Okay. Good enough. Come on in. | 那正好 进来吧 |
[34:11] | Yeah, just make yourself — comfortable. | 就当在自己家一样 随意些 |
[34:16] | Can I get you a drink or something? | 想喝点什么吗 |
[34:18] | No. | 不用了 |
[34:20] | So, I was at the SOHO house, | 我刚才在家办公 |
[34:21] | and after a couple glasses of champagne, | 喝了几杯香槟后 |
[34:23] | I found myself pitching you to Tom Colicchio, | 发现自己把你推荐给了汤姆·科利基奥 |
[34:25] | making you sound like the best chef in L.A.. | 把你捧成洛杉矶最好的厨师 |
[34:28] | when suddenly I stopped and I thought, | 然后我突然停下 心想 |
[34:30] | “Why am I pitching Harry so hard? | 我为什么这么卖力地捧哈利呢 |
[34:32] | I have at least seven other star chefs | 我手里还有至少七位明星厨师 |
[34:33] | who would be perfect for the food channel.” | 都很适合做美食节目 |
[34:36] | Uh…thank you? | 谢谢 |
[34:38] | And then it hit me. | 然后我明白了 |
[34:39] | It’s because I have Harry on the brain. | 因为我脑子里都是哈利 |
[34:42] | Good. Well, that’s, uh, that’s a good thing, right? | 好啊 这是好事啊 是吧 |
[34:45] | Right. | 对 |
[34:47] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 这就是我在想的 |
[34:52] | So, what are you thinking? | 你怎么想呢 |
[34:58] | So you’re not thinking that. | 所以你没这么想 |
[34:59] | – Got it. Good to know. – Yep. | -懂了 知道了 -好 |
[35:02] | I will call you later this week — | 我这周晚点打电话给你 |
[35:06] | sooner if Colicchio responds. | 科利基奥要是有回复就会快些 |
[35:10] | Looking f-forward to it. | 我…我等着 |
[35:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[35:19] | I was hoping I’d see you at drop-off this morning. | 我还以为早上送孩子时能碰到你 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I had to open up early. | 我得早点来开店 |
[35:24] | That’s not true. | 其实不是的 |
[35:27] | I thought we needed more time to talk than drop-off allowed. | 我觉得接送孩子的时间不够我们好好谈谈 |
[35:37] | I’m sorry I snapped last night. | 我很抱歉 昨晚失态了 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry if you felt | 我很抱歉让你觉得 |
[35:41] | like I was trying to force my parenting style on you. | 我在把我的教育理念强加给你 |
[35:43] | – I never meant to do that. – I know. | -我绝不是故意的 -我知道 |
[35:45] | I do think it’s important for Lucy | 我觉得要让露西看到 |
[35:47] | that we appear like a united front, moving forward. | 我们是坚持同一阵线走下去的 这很重要 |
[35:51] | We just need to figure that out. | 只要把这点厘清就行了 |
[35:54] | Uh, I’m not sure | 我不确定 |
[35:55] | we’re going to be moving forward, Blair. | 我们能否继续走下去 布莱尔 |
[36:00] | Because of last night? | 因为昨晚吗 |
[36:01] | April, I-I don’t accept that. | 艾普莉 这我不接受 |
[36:03] | We can work through this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[36:07] | I slept with my ex-boyfriend… | 我和前任上床了 |
[36:11] | while you were away. | 你不在的时候 |
[36:16] | W-why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[36:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:20] | Are you getting back together with him? | 你要和他复合吗 |
[36:21] | No. I’m not. | 不 不是 |
[36:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:25] | I don’t understand. | 我无法理解 |
[36:27] | I don’t understand, either. | 我也无法理解 |
[36:28] | I mean, I’ve never done anything like this before, | 我以前从来没有做过这种事 |
[36:31] | and you’re such a great man. | 你是个好男人 |
[36:32] | No — no. | 不 不 |
[36:36] | Don’t do that. | 不要说了 |
[36:41] | Goodbye, april. | 再见 艾普莉 |
[36:55] | Why are you ignoring my calls? | 你为什么不接我电话 |
[36:57] | I’m just leaving for work — | 我正要去上班 |
[36:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:59] | You were open, we were talking, | 你坦诚相告 我们正要讨论 |
[37:01] | and then you slammed the door shut with no explanation. | 然后你就闭口不言了 什么都不解释 |
[37:04] | What changed? | 是什么变了 |
[37:06] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么也没变 |
[37:07] | I just had more time to think about it, | 我只是有了更多的时间来想这件事 |
[37:09] | and the more I did, | 我越想 |
[37:10] | the more I realized how complicated it would be. | 就越意识到会变得多么复杂 |
[37:12] | Which is why I was suggesting a conversation. | 所以我建议我们坐下谈谈 |
[37:15] | Yes, but there’s no point in having a conversation | 是 但如果我们不能坦诚相待 |
[37:17] | if we aren’t all going to be honest with each other. | 谈了也没意义 |
[37:20] | I saw you yesterday with a very good-looking man | 我昨天看到你和一个帅哥在一起 |
[37:23] | who was… | 他正 |
[37:25] | holding you. | 挽着你 |
[37:29] | Oh, my god. You think I’m having an affair. | 天呐 你觉得我有外遇 |
[37:31] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[37:33] | His name’s Greg. | 他叫格雷格 |
[37:35] | He’s a friend. | 是我朋友 |
[37:36] | It seemed like more. | 似乎不止如此 |
[37:38] | I really don’t want to get involved, Vivian. | 我真的不想牵扯进去 薇薇安 |
[37:40] | It’s your life. | 那是你的生活 |
[37:41] | It was an intense conversation with an old, dear friend. | 那只是一次亲密老友间的激烈对话 |
[37:45] | And you’re right — Alec has no idea | 你说对了 亚力克不知道 |
[37:47] | that I was with Greg yesterday. | 我昨天和格雷格在一起 |
[37:51] | Because if I told him that I saw him, | 因为我要是说我见了他 |
[37:52] | I’d have to tell him why I saw him. | 就还得说出见他的原因 |
[38:00] | I’m sick again, Karen. | 我又病了 凯伦 |
[38:20] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[38:22] | Pretty awful, actually. | 挺糟糕的 |
[38:26] | Blair broke up with me. | 布莱尔和我分手了 |
[38:30] | Why would any man in his right mind break up with you? | 头脑正常的男人怎么会和你分手呢 |
[38:33] | Because I slept with my ex-boyfriend. | 因为我和前任睡了 |
[38:38] | Okay, yeah, that’ll do it. | 好吧 那难怪了 |
[38:40] | I am a terrible person, aren’t I? | 我真是个坏人 是吧 |
[38:42] | No. | 不 |
[38:44] | You can do a terrible thing, | 你可能会做一件坏事 |
[38:45] | but that doesn’t mean you’re a terrible person. | 但不意味着你就是个坏人 |
[38:47] | You’ve got one of the best hearts of anyone I know. | 我认识的人里 你心肠最好了 |
[38:50] | You’re just saying that | 你这么说是为了 |
[38:51] | so I’ll help you finish Scotty’s project. | 要我帮你完成小斯的作业吧 |
[38:54] | I’m no fool. | 我又不蠢 |
[38:57] | So, does this mean you’re getting back with your ex? | 那你是不是要和前任复合 |
[38:59] | Daniel? No. | 丹尼尔吗 不 |
[39:00] | No, Daniel is definitely off the table. | 不 丹尼尔绝对没戏了 |
[39:03] | And if was being completely honest with myself, | 如果我诚实面对自己 |
[39:06] | deep down, I knew | 我内心深处知道 |
[39:06] | that Blair wasn’t exactly the right fit, either. | 布莱尔也不是那个对的人 |
[39:09] | He was just so damn good on paper, you know? | 他看起来太好了 你懂吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah, I never really understood what that meant. | 我真的不懂那是什么意思 |
[39:14] | Probably ’cause I’m lousy on paper. | 可能我看起来很差劲吧 |
[39:17] | It’s just — I’ve been so worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[39:18] | Between Paul and Daniel, I didn’t want Lucy growing up | 在保罗和丹尼尔之后 我不希望露西 |
[39:21] | thinking that all men were lying, cheating jerks. | 长大了觉得男人都是爱说谎的骗子 |
[39:24] | I wanted her to know | 我希望她知道 |
[39:24] | that there were some — some good ones out there. | 还是有一些好男人的 |
[39:29] | Here. This glue’s easier to get out. | 给 这个胶棒比较好弄 |
[39:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:50] | Why is it so hard to get a decent potato in this place?! | 为什么在这里来份像样的土豆这么难 |
[39:53] | I mean, really — how hard can it be?! | 说真的 能有多难 |
[39:55] | I’ll take it fried, baked — mashed, even! | 炸的烤的都行 土豆泥也成 |
[39:59] | Hash browns are so gross! | 薯饼恶心死了 |
[40:01] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[40:02] | What? I can’t complain? | 什么 我还不能抱怨了 |
[40:04] | No. It’s her. | 不 是她 |
[40:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[40:06] | Roz, it’s her! | 罗斯 是她 |
[40:10] | Oh, my god. They got you. | 天哪 他们抓了你 |
[40:11] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:12] | Josslyn Carver? | 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[40:15] | Your lawyer’s here to see you. | 你的律师来见你了 |
[40:17] | Oh, my god, Roz. This is it. | 天哪 罗斯 终于啊 |
[40:20] | – Thank you for everything. – Go. | -谢谢你的照顾 -去吧 |
[40:22] | You can have my soap. | 我的肥皂给你 |
[40:23] | Go. Go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[40:36] | She’s in. I-I saw her, | 她进来了 我看到她了 |
[40:38] | which means I’m out, right? | 这样我就能出去了 是吗 |
[40:39] | – It’s happening? – Joss, I-I’m sorry. | -真的吗 -乔斯 对不起 |
[40:41] | What do you mean, sorry? What? Why? | 什么对不起 怎么了 |
[40:42] | You’re, uh… | 你 |
[40:44] | being charged with co-conspiracy in the murder of Luca Raines. | 被控涉嫌共同谋杀卢卡·雷因斯了 |
[40:48] | Wha– | 什… |
[40:50] | They think you did it together. | 他们觉得你是共犯 |