时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He reads to scotty every night, | 他每天晚上给小斯念故事 |
[00:01] | takes him to school every morning. | 每天早上送他去上学 |
[00:02] | Your brother has stepped up. | 你哥哥进步很多 |
[00:04] | Was he stepping up | 两周前他从 |
[00:05] | when he fell off the wagon two weeks ago? | 货车上摔下来是进步很多吗 |
[00:07] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | He doesn’t know that I’m sick. | 他不知道我生病了 |
[00:11] | – He won’t forgive you for not telling him. – I will. | -但你不说他也会生气的 -我会告诉他的 |
[00:14] | After tomorrow. | 明天之后 |
[00:15] | This award means the world to him. | 这个奖项对他来说意味着一切 |
[00:20] | I killed my husband alone. | 我独自杀了我的丈夫 |
[00:22] | Josslyn Carver had nothing to do with it. | 乔斯琳·卡佛与这毫无关系 |
[00:42] | Carver. | 卡佛 |
[01:31] | Oh, my god, Karen, Joss is out! | 天哪 凯伦 乔斯出狱了 |
[01:33] | I cannot believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[01:35] | Call me back. Bye. | 记得回我 再见 |
[01:40] | I overheard. That’s great news. | 我听说了 太好了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[01:44] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[01:46] | Nope. | 不想 |
[01:51] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[01:53] | – Did you drink in the house? – No. | -你在家喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[01:54] | When you were driving the kids around? | 你开车带孩子们玩的时候呢 |
[01:55] | Of course not. I would never do that. | 当然没有 我绝不会那么做 |
[01:56] | When you took them to see my mural | 你带他们去贫民区 |
[01:58] | – in shantytown that night? – I swear to you, April, | -看我壁画的那晚呢 -我发誓 艾普莉 |
[01:59] | it was never anywhere near the kids. | 和孩子们一起的时候从来没有 |
[02:01] | Scotty was out of town. | 小斯不在城里 |
[02:02] | I spent the night at Harry’s. | 我在哈利那儿过的夜 |
[02:04] | It was… it was two days. | 就 就两天 |
[02:05] | It was a slip… a 48-hour slip. | 我摔倒了 两天而已 |
[02:06] | But I’m on it with my sponsor, and I’m in meetings every day. | 我和保证人沟通了 我每天都与他会面 |
[02:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:12] | “Okay”? What does that mean? | 好吧 什么意思 |
[02:12] | What do you want it to mean, Marc? | 你希望是什么意思 马克 |
[02:14] | Look, I’m sorry you’re so upset, | 我很抱歉你这么生气 |
[02:15] | but why are you surprised? | 但是你为什么如此惊讶 |
[02:16] | You know better than anyone what sobriety is, | 你比任何人都清楚戒酒有多难 |
[02:18] | that it’s a constant friggin’ battle. | 那是场旷日持久的恶战 |
[02:19] | No, I don’t know what sobriety is, remember? | 不 我不知道戒酒有多难 |
[02:22] | My experience is living with people | 我所经历的是 |
[02:24] | who say they don’t have a problem when they do! | 身边的人说着自己没有问题 但其实有 |
[02:29] | I just… I don’t get it. | 我 我不明白 |
[02:31] | What triggered it? | 是什么导致的 |
[02:32] | Everything seemed fine. You seemed fine. | 一切似乎都很好 你看上去很好 |
[02:39] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[02:42] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[02:42] | Like you said, it was just a slip. | 像你说的 只是一时失误而已 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:46] | It was my slip, not yours. | 是我的错 不是你的 |
[02:50] | I don’t understand why you’re taking it so personally. | 我不明白你为什么这么介意 |
[02:59] | I want to be in there. | 我想进去 |
[03:00] | Please, Alec, can you come sit so we can talk? | 求你了 亚历克 我们能坐着聊聊吗 |
[03:03] | – Hey, guys. – What’s happening? | -各位 -什么情况 |
[03:04] | Vivian’s awake and stable for the moment. | 薇薇安醒了 暂时情况稳定 |
[03:07] | Her liver failed, which was the cause of her collapse. | 她的肝脏衰竭了 所以才晕倒 |
[03:10] | Now we’re alternating cyclo and prednisone. | 现在我们交替使用环磷酰胺和强的松 |
[03:12] | Deterioration of the G.I. tract is most likely next. | 接下来消化道功能很可能衰竭 |
[03:14] | Just wait! W-what… what are you talking about? | 等等 什么 你在说什么 |
[03:17] | – Alec… – she’s in acute gvh?! | -亚历克 -她现在发生急性抗宿主反应了 |
[03:19] | How is my wife suddenly in acute gvh?! | 我妻子怎么突然发生急性抗宿主反应了 |
[03:21] | You just saw her last week! | 你上周才看过她 |
[03:22] | How’d you not see this coming?! | 你怎么会没预见到 |
[03:25] | The doctor told Vivian two days ago that she was in stage 1. | 医生两天前告诉薇薇安她处于一期了 |
[03:30] | We had no idea it would progress this quickly. | 我们没想到会恶化得这么快 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry, Dr. Jenkins. Will you excuse us? | 抱歉 詹金斯医生 我们要单独聊一下 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 好的 |
[03:40] | I’m so sorry, Alec. | 抱歉 亚历克 |
[03:42] | But she begged me not to tell you. | 但她求我不要告诉你 |
[03:44] | She was gonna check in first thing tomorrow morning. | 她本来明天一早就会来检查 |
[03:46] | Get out of here, Karen. | 你走吧 凯伦 |
[04:09] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:11] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[04:12] | This is the best moment of my life. | 这是我一生中最棒的时刻 |
[04:15] | Well, that and, you know, | 还有那个 |
[04:17] | using the toilet with the, uh, door closed. | 关门上厕所 |
[04:18] | That was pretty great, too. | 那也很棒 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 对 可不是 |
[04:26] | Is that yours or mine? | 是你还是我的 |
[04:27] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[04:28] | – Mm, no. – It doesn’t matter. | -不 -没关系 |
[04:31] | I know, but I haven’t spoken to Karen or April at all yet. | 但我还没跟凯伦或艾普莉聊过 |
[04:34] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[04:37] | It’s yours. | 是你的手机 |
[04:38] | Um, it’s a text from Ari. | 是阿里的短信 |
[04:40] | “RDS wants to meet tomorrow”? | RDS想明天见面 |
[04:42] | Who’s RDS? | 谁是RDS |
[04:43] | UH, Rocco Dispirito. | 罗克·迪斯比利图 |
[04:45] | Oh, yeah, you mentioned him. | 对 你提过他 |
[04:46] | What… what’s it for? | 见面要聊什么 |
[04:47] | Oh, it’s an interview to write his next cookbook with him | 是个面试 他想与我合写烹调书 |
[04:49] | and to be in some webseries, apparently. | 以及开发网络食谱系列 |
[04:52] | What?! | 什么 |
[04:54] | That’s amazing, honey! | 太棒了 亲爱的 |
[04:55] | Mm, is it? | 是吗 |
[04:56] | – Harry! – What? | -哈利 -什么 |
[04:57] | Seriously, this could be awesome. | 真的 这太棒了 |
[04:58] | It could make you a frickin’ star! | 你会成为超级明星的 |
[05:00] | I don’t think a webseries | 我不觉得一个网络食谱系列 |
[05:00] | ever made anyone a star, did it? | 能把我变成什么巨星 |
[05:02] | Well, mm, no, but it doesn’t… | 是不能 但是 |
[05:03] | it could still get you out from under the thumb | 但仍然能让你摆脱 |
[05:05] | of that raging butthole… what’s… Ellis. | 那个暴躁的混蛋 什么埃利斯 |
[05:08] | Oh, isn’t that why you hired Ari anyway? | 那不是你聘请阿里的原因吗 |
[05:10] | Mm. Hmm? Okay, listen… | 好吧 听着 |
[05:13] | this is how tomorrow’s gonna go. | 明天要这样 |
[05:14] | Okay, we’re going to role-play the whole interview. | 好的 我们要预演一下明天的采访 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna get you confident and prepared, | 我要让你做好准备 信心十足 |
[05:18] | – and then we’ll — – But can you do me a favor? | -然后我们 -你能帮我个忙吗 |
[05:20] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:20] | Keep planning, but can you, uh… | 你继续安排 但你能… |
[05:22] | Can you just do it — do it from down here? Oh. | 你能… 躺下来再说吗 |
[05:24] | – Just do that. – Yes. | -躺下来吧 -好的 |
[05:27] | I just got excited. | 我刚说到兴头上 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I saw that. | 我知道 |
[05:31] | Oh, god, I just… | 天呐 我刚… |
[05:33] | Oh, baby, I think after everything that’s happened, | 宝贝 发生了这么多事 |
[05:35] | I-I — really, I just want to attack life. | 我… 我只想抓住我的人生 |
[05:38] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你懂吗 -是啊 |
[05:40] | You want to talk about what’s happened? | 你想聊聊发生了什么吗 |
[05:42] | No, I do not. | 不 我不想 |
[05:44] | You know me, Harry — I’m a ruminator. | 你懂我的 哈利 我就喜欢胡思乱想 |
[05:46] | And I think if I relive that nightmare, | 我觉得要是我回想起那个噩梦 |
[05:49] | I’m just gonna get stuck. I’m not gonna be able to stop, so… | 我就会一直想着 根本没法消停 所以… |
[05:51] | Can I just — can I just be a dude? | 就让我混蛋一次吧 |
[05:53] | Just John Wayne this? | 把这事忘个精光 |
[05:56] | I really… | 我真的… |
[05:58] | I just want to focus on our future, | 我只是想把心思花在我们的未来 |
[06:00] | our life, and our new house. | 我们的人生 和我们的新房子上 |
[06:04] | I don’t want to waste another precious moment | 我不想再把这宝贵的一分一秒 |
[06:06] | talking about Cal– | 花在讨论卡… |
[06:09] | I don’t want to say her name, okay? | 我不想说她的名字 |
[06:10] | – You don’t have to. – Okay. | -你不必说 -好 |
[06:14] | Hey, Raines, new lawyer here to see you. | 雷恩斯 有新律师来见你 |
[06:16] | Not today. Send him away. | 今天不想见 让他走 |
[06:18] | You want me to — | 你要我… |
[06:19] | I want you to send him away. | 我要你让他走 |
[06:31] | Can you get it? | 你能搞到吗 |
[06:33] | They catch you with it, it’ll be bad for you. | 如果被抓到 对你没好处 |
[06:36] | I know what I’m doing. | 我清楚自己在干什么 |
[06:43] | Who’s gonna do it? | 谁来 |
[06:45] | Hmm? Are you gonna do it? | 你来吗 |
[06:47] | You know I can’t do it. | 你知道我不行 |
[06:48] | I’ll do it from here. | 我就这样做吧 |
[06:49] | God, you guys are wusses! | 天 你们这是一群小娘们 |
[06:51] | Frickin’ sissies, I tell you! | 该死的姐妹们 我告诉你们 |
[06:54] | A toast! | 祝酒 |
[06:55] | No, sir, this is a private toast. | 不 先生 这是私人的祝酒 |
[06:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:59] | To my ladies. | 致我的姐妹 |
[07:01] | No, to you. | 不 是致你 |
[07:02] | To your freedom. | 致你的自由 |
[07:04] | My toast! | 这是我的祝酒 |
[07:07] | Thank you, guys, for all the care packages | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们所有的爱心包裹 |
[07:11] | and the letters that came every day. | 以及每天寄给我的信 |
[07:14] | Words can’t express how amazing it is | 言语都无法表达此时此刻 |
[07:15] | to just be standing here with you. | 和你们坐在一起的激动之情 |
[07:18] | I thought I loved you before, | 我之前以为我爱你们 |
[07:19] | but when you think that you’ll never have something again, | 但当你发现以后会永远失去某样东西时 |
[07:22] | you just — you know. | 你… 你肯定会懂 |
[07:23] | I know. | 我懂 |
[07:26] | I know. | 我懂 |
[07:27] | Oh, my God, stop! Enough! Moving on! | 天呐 别说了 够了 继续 |
[07:29] | – All right, enough. – Okay. | -好了 够了 -好 |
[07:32] | So, can you tell us what happened? | 你能告诉我们到底怎么了吗 |
[07:34] | Did David explain why Calista confessed? | 大卫有没有解释卡莉斯塔为什么会供认 |
[07:36] | Did she suddenly wake up a decent person? | 她突然洗心革面重新做人了吗 |
[07:38] | No, no, she did not — that woman would never | 不 没有 这女人这辈子 |
[07:40] | do a self-sacrificing thing in her life without an agenda, | 绝对不会突然自我牺牲 |
[07:43] | but, seriously, that’s all I want to say about it… | 但其实 我只想说这么多 |
[07:44] | – Okay? – Okay. | -行吗 -行 |
[07:48] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[07:50] | I’m so sorry to do this to you, sweetie, | 实在很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[07:51] | but I think I have to go. | 但是我得走了 |
[07:52] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[07:55] | Vivian’s in the hospital. | 薇薇安住院了 |
[07:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[07:58] | And I think this might be it for her. | 我觉得她这次可能撑不过去了 |
[08:00] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:00] | Karen, no. | 凯伦 不 |
[08:01] | Alec banished me from the hospital, | 亚历克不准我去医院 |
[08:03] | so I’m counting on this freakin’ doctor | 所以我指望那该死的医生 |
[08:04] | to text me updates. | 有情况随时告诉我 |
[08:06] | – It’s — – You should go. You should be with her. | -是… -你应该去 你应该去陪她 |
[08:07] | Yeah, why don’t we just drive you? | 是啊 我们要不开车送你去吧 |
[08:08] | No, no, no, please stay and celebrate. | 不不不 你们留下来继续庆祝 |
[08:12] | I love you, guys. | 我爱你们 |
[08:13] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[08:19] | Well, my problems seem trivial. | 我的烦恼看起来就很普通了 |
[08:22] | Next to death and incarceration, maybe, | 跟死亡和出狱一比可能真的不算什么 |
[08:24] | but tell me what’s going on. | 但还是告诉我怎么了 |
[08:27] | Marc and I had a fight. | 马克和我吵架了 |
[08:30] | He fell off the wagon a couple of weeks ago. | 他几个星期前从货车上摔了下来 |
[08:32] | Let me guess — you took it personally? | 我猜猜 你非常激动 |
[08:34] | I did. I don’t know why. I mean, he caught himself. | 是啊 我都不知道为什么 他恢复了 |
[08:37] | He’s back in meetings. | 继续去上班 |
[08:38] | It didn’t affect me or the kids at all, | 根本没有影响到我和孩子 |
[08:39] | But he didn’t tell me about it. | 但他根本没告诉我 |
[08:41] | I mean we live together. | 我们明明都住在一起 |
[08:43] | Marc and I co-parent, for god’s sakes. | 马克和我共同抚养孩子 上帝啊 |
[08:44] | Why didn’t he tell me he was hurting? | 他为什么不告诉我他受伤了 |
[08:47] | After everything I’ve shared with him? | 我明明什么事都和他分享 |
[08:48] | I have shared some dark stuff about my past — | 我甚至还分享了一些我过去的黑暗… |
[08:51] | stuff that I have never told anyone. | 一些我从来没告诉过别人的事 |
[08:53] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[08:54] | Oh, none taken. | 没关系 |
[08:55] | I guess I just thought that we were closer than that. | 我觉得我只是认为我们俩可不止泛泛之交 |
[08:58] | But… | 但是… |
[08:59] | He meant something to me that I didn’t mean to him. | 我在乎他 他却不在乎我 |
[09:14] | 罗克·迪斯比利图 热火朝天来做菜 | |
[09:25] | Hello, hello, hello! | 你好 你好 你好 |
[09:26] | Good day. | 你好吗 |
[09:27] | – Nice to see you. – Thank you. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[09:28] | You gonna cook in that? | 准备穿这套行头烧菜吗 |
[09:29] | Ari didn’t mention we’d be cooking, | 阿里没说我们要做菜 |
[09:31] | but that’s — that’s good. | 但… 这样也行 |
[09:32] | Yeah, yeah. Uh, talk now, cook later? | 好啊 我们先聊 后烹饪 |
[09:34] | Come over here. Have a seat. | 来这边 请坐 |
[09:36] | Want some coffee or something? | 来点咖啡或是什么吗 |
[09:37] | – No, I’m good. Thank you. – All right. | -不用了 谢谢你 -好 |
[09:40] | – Now, remind me. You are? – Harry Davis. | -你是哪位来着 -哈利·戴维斯 |
[09:42] | – Of, uh, Wunderbar, right? – That’s right, yeah. | -是温德芭的 对吧 -是的 |
[09:44] | Why do you, uh, want to work with me? | 你为什么想和我共事呢 |
[09:47] | You know, there’s the answer I would’ve given yesterday | 我有两种答案 一个是昨天想好的 |
[09:49] | and the one that just hit me about…two minutes ago. | 一个是两分钟前刚想到的 |
[09:51] | Why don’t you give me yesterday’s? | 说说昨天的吧 |
[09:53] | When faced with “The man”, | 面对权威的时候 |
[09:54] | you’ve always stood your ground, | 你一向坚持立场 |
[09:55] | and if that ground gets challenged, | 而如果有人逼你改变立场 |
[09:57] | you say, “Screw it, then. I’ll fly.” | 你会说 “去你的吧 老子走了” |
[10:00] | You made a brand out of your name | 你把你的名字发展成了品牌 |
[10:02] | and a life on your own terms. | 你有你自己的生活方式 |
[10:03] | What about today’s answer? | 那你今天想到的答案呢 |
[10:06] | Well, you know, uh… | 是这样 |
[10:08] | my mum worked two jobs, and my dad did not approve. | 我妈妈过去做两份工作 我爸爸不认可 |
[10:13] | So he always made sure to be asleep before she got home. | 所以他总是在她回家之前就睡觉 |
[10:17] | And my older brothers and sister | 我的哥哥姐姐 |
[10:18] | were — were kind of wild and not really around either, | 他们玩得比较野 所以也很少在家 |
[10:21] | So at about 6 years old… | 所以我大概六岁的时候 |
[10:26] | started making dinner for myself, | 就开始自己做饭 |
[10:28] | and, uh, I guess it tasted pretty good | 应该是做得很不错 |
[10:31] | ’cause soon the whole family | 因为不久 全家人 |
[10:32] | would start straggling into the kitchen, | 都陆续开始跑到厨房来 |
[10:34] | every night at the same time… | 每天晚上 同一时间 |
[10:36] | to come together and wait for my meal — | 一起等我做的晚餐 |
[10:39] | and for mum to come home. | 同时也等妈妈回家 |
[10:42] | T-this is you. This is you in the photograph, right? | 那照片里的就是你 对吧 |
[10:46] | It is. | 是的 |
[10:50] | Anyway, you know, the gig, uh, it starts immediately. | 如你所知 这份工作 马上就要开始 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[10:53] | So, we’re gonna be traveling through Europe. | 我们将会走遍欧洲 |
[10:55] | We’re gonna be tasting local dishes. | 品尝当地的美食 |
[10:57] | We’re gonna be cooking | 我们会在那里烹饪 |
[10:59] | and amassing this collection of recipes. | 积累 收集那里的食谱 |
[11:01] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[11:01] | Rocco, um, the webseries shoots in Europe? | 罗克 这个网络系列是在欧洲拍摄吗 |
[11:04] | Webseries? | 什么网络系列 |
[11:05] | Dude, this is food network — | 哥们 这是美食频道的节目 |
[11:06] | 13 episodes, 10 countries, 12 months of footage. | 十三集 十个国家 拍摄十二个月 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God, how did it go?! | 天呐 快说 怎么样 |
[11:24] | Uh, yeah, it was, uh it was good, it was fine. | 那个 不错 还行 |
[11:27] | I mean, he’s a great guy. | 他人很好 |
[11:28] | We, uh, we talked, and I cooked, | 我们聊了 我展示了烹饪 |
[11:30] | and he definitely liked my food, so… | 他显然很喜欢我做的食物 所以… |
[11:32] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[11:32] | You’re totally gonna get it! | 你肯定会应聘成功的 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t count on it, Joss. | 还是不好说 乔斯 |
[11:35] | He’s seeing a lot of other chefs. | 他还要看看很多别的大厨 |
[11:36] | Well, yeah, but you’re still in the running, right? | 但你还是有机会的 不是吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:39] | So don’t give up. | 那就别放弃 |
[11:42] | You know what I’d like to do more than anything right now? | 你知道我现在最想做什么吗 |
[11:45] | See the house with you. | 和你一起看看房子 |
[11:47] | You want to meet me there for the inspections? | 你要不要和我一起过去看看 |
[11:48] | Oh, baby, I am on my way. | 宝贝 我这就出发 |
[11:50] | Bye. | 回见 |
[12:02] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[12:24] | Don’t worry. He’s not here. You’re safe. | 别紧张 他不在 没事的 |
[12:28] | He told you? | 他告诉你了 |
[12:29] | I knew when you weren’t here, he must’ve forced you to go. | 看到你不在 我就知道是他让你走的 |
[12:32] | I should never have put you in that position, Karen. | 我真不该那样为难你 凯伦 |
[12:35] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[12:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:38] | You should’ve seen the way he yelled at me. | 你该看看他冲我吼的样子 |
[12:40] | He didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[12:41] | No. | 开玩笑的 |
[12:44] | I haven’t seen him in hours, actually. | 其实 我有几个小时没看见他了 |
[12:46] | Really? Where’d he go? | 是吗 他去哪儿了呢 |
[12:47] | I don’t know — to Koreatown to find a new donor. | 不知道 去韩人街找新的供体 |
[12:53] | He’s probably in his office… | 他可能在办公室 |
[12:55] | calling about trials, cashing in favors. | 打电话联系试验的事 托人找关系 |
[12:58] | You know Alec. | 亚历克就是这样 |
[13:00] | What can I do? Can I call any family? | 我能做些什么 我给你的家人打电话吧 |
[13:04] | My sister’s flying in tomorrow. | 我姐姐明天会飞过来 |
[13:07] | My parents are cutting their Budapest trip short. | 我父母也为此提前结束布达佩斯的行程了 |
[13:14] | It’s happening so fast, Karen. | 发展得太快了 凯伦 |
[13:22] | How are you feeling, mama? | 你感觉怎么样 准妈妈 |
[13:24] | Are your boobs really sore? | 胸部会很疼吗 |
[13:26] | I hear the boobs get sore. | 我听说胸部会疼 |
[13:29] | They’re a bit tender and bigger… | 变软了点 也大了点 |
[13:33] | for me. | 对我算大了 |
[13:36] | Can I feel your stomach? | 我能摸摸你的肚子吗 |
[13:38] | There’s no bump, really, yet. | 现在还没有隆起 |
[13:40] | Just humor me? | 让我摸摸吧 |
[13:43] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:05] | But it’s your favorite. | 可这是你最喜欢的 |
[14:06] | I want you to have it. | 我想把它送给你 |
[14:08] | And we can talk every day, and we can FaceTime. | 我们可以每天聊天 用即时聊天软件 |
[14:10] | My mom won’t get me a phone. | 我妈妈不会给我买手机的 |
[14:12] | Well, you can use my phone. | 你可以用我的手机 |
[14:13] | Come on, sweetie, Ron’s waiting in the car. | 走吧 宝贝 罗恩在车里等了 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[14:18] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[14:23] | Come here, dude. | 过来 哥们 |
[14:25] | Now, you ready to go on your recon mission to Vegas? | 准备好去拉斯维加斯踩点了吗 |
[14:28] | Remember, you scout it out. | 记住 你先侦查 |
[14:31] | You give me the thumbs-up… | 找到好地方就通知我 |
[14:33] | and bam… | 然后 |
[14:34] | I’m there for a visit, | 我就过去看你 |
[14:36] | and we’ll check out all the cool spots. | 我们把所有的好地方都走个遍 |
[14:37] | You’re not gonna live with us? | 你不和我们一起住吗 |
[14:39] | No… | 不了 |
[14:40] | ’cause you and your mom are gonna move into Ron’s house, and… | 因为你和你妈妈要搬去罗恩的家里 而且 |
[14:43] | Vegas isn’t my home. | 我的家不在维加斯 |
[14:45] | Is this your home? | 这是你的家吗 |
[14:48] | Okay, well, we’re gonna hit traffic. | 好了 我们要堵车了 |
[14:49] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[14:51] | I love you, buddy. You know that. | 我爱你 小子 你知道的 |
[14:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:57] | Hey, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[15:00] | You come back and visit anytime, okay? | 你随时都可以来看我们 |
[15:03] | I’m heading out to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[15:03] | Why don’t I throw your bags in the car? | 我帮你们把包拿出去吧 |
[15:06] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙 |
[15:14] | I feel I should… | 我觉得我应该 |
[15:15] | thank you for everything. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[15:18] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[15:23] | Don’t be mad at Marc. | 别生马克的气 |
[15:26] | He didn’t hide his drinking from you to be sneaky. | 他不是故意不告诉你他喝酒的事 |
[15:29] | He just didn’t want you to think any less of him. | 他只是不想让你看扁他 |
[15:31] | I’m not sure he cares what I think. | 我觉得他不在意我怎么想 |
[15:33] | Well, of course he does. | 他当然在意 |
[15:36] | He’s in love with you, april. | 他爱上你了 艾普莉 |
[15:40] | How did you not see that? | 你怎么会没看出来呢 |
[15:51] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[15:51] | I want a restraining order. | 我想申请限制令 |
[15:52] | Against who — Calista? | 限制谁 卡莉斯塔吗 |
[15:53] | Yes, against cCalista. | 是的 限制卡莉斯塔 |
[15:54] | Oh, come on. Joss, she’s in jail. | 拜托 乔斯 她在监狱 |
[15:56] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:57] | Because I saw her Range Rover driving down San Vicente today. | 我今天还在圣维森特看见了她的路虎车 |
[16:00] | And I saw one on Olive — they made a few of those cars. | 我还在奥利芙看到了呢 这种车有的是 |
[16:02] | Joss, she’s in jail. | 乔斯 她进监狱了 |
[16:03] | She’s behind bars — she can’t hurt you from there. | 有铁栏杆 她伤害不了你了 |
[16:05] | It’s taunting me, David. | 她在耍我 大卫 |
[16:06] | She’s — she’s trying to get inside my head. | 她 她是想要控制我 |
[16:08] | And I’m really — I’m just trying to get on with my life, okay? | 可我 我真的想好好地生活 |
[16:10] | I won’t have this. | 我不想要这个 |
[16:10] | I’ll see a judge about it, okay? | 我去找法官谈谈 好吧 |
[16:12] | Today, it’s a basket. Tomorrow, it’s a boiled bunny. | 今天送礼品篮 明天就送兔子肉了 |
[16:13] | Joss, I said don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 乔斯 我说了不要担心 我会处理的 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | 来自乔斯的短信 抱歉没能去看房子 我可以解释的 你能来一下吗 | |
[16:36] | Hey. You’re headed out? | 你要出去吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah, just going to see Joss. | 是的 去看乔斯 |
[16:40] | Must be nice to have her back. | 她出来了你很高兴吧 |
[16:41] | Oh, mate, you’ve got no idea. | 简直太高兴了 |
[16:44] | Listen, before you go, | 你走之前 |
[16:45] | I’ve got kind of a thorny question. | 我有个棘手的问题想问你 |
[16:47] | How much time would you need to replace me? | 找一个替我的人需要多长时间 |
[16:50] | What? You’re quitting? | 什么 你要辞职吗 |
[16:56] | What happened? Did you find a better job? | 怎么了 你找到更好的工作了吗 |
[16:57] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是的 |
[16:58] | I think the — the Marc-L.A. experiment | 我是觉得 我的洛杉矶之旅 |
[17:00] | has kind of run its course. | 应该结束了 |
[17:02] | Think I might go trek Machu Picchu, | 我想我可以去看一下马丘比丘 |
[17:04] | Get off the grid for a while. | 隐居一段时间 |
[17:08] | Did April reject you? | 艾普莉拒绝你了吗 |
[17:10] | I think it’s safe to say I have plummeted in her esteem. | 我想应该说我令她太失望了 |
[17:14] | She found out about the drinking. | 她知道了我喝酒的事 |
[17:17] | And the way she used to look at me? | 她以前看我的那种神情 |
[17:19] | That look that… | 那种神情 |
[17:20] | gave me hope that maybe someday she might… | 让我觉得有希望 或许以后的某天她也会 |
[17:24] | feel the same? | 喜欢上我 |
[17:25] | Well… that, my friend, is gone. | 可是 那种神情现在已经没了 |
[17:28] | So you’re just gonna run away? | 所以你就打算跑掉吗 |
[17:29] | What’s my life here, really, Harry? | 我在这里有什么 哈利 |
[17:31] | Living in an R.V., working in a kitchen. | 住在房车里 在厨房工作 |
[17:33] | I don’t even want to be a chef. | 我根本就不想当大厨 |
[17:35] | I mean, aside from your friendship, | 除了咱俩的友情 |
[17:36] | which has meant a lot to me, by the way… | 顺便说一句 这对我很重要 |
[17:40] | there’s nothing in this place for me. | 我在这里什么都没有 |
[17:49] | Except the woman you’re in love with, right? | 还有你爱的那个女人 对吧 |
[17:55] | Thanks for everything, man. | 谢谢你所做的一切 伙计 |
[18:16] | 抱歉让你失望了 谢谢你所做的一切 马克 | |
[18:18] | He left me one, too. | 他也给我留了一张 |
[18:20] | Hey, honey. | 宝贝 |
[18:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:24] | I’m okay. I mean… | 我还好 |
[18:26] | I knew when Scotty left, he was bound to go, too. | 小斯走了后 我就知道他也要离开了 |
[18:29] | But we’re gonna be pen pals. | 不过我们是笔友 |
[18:30] | I’m in his life forever, he said. | 他说他永远都会记住我 |
[18:35] | So, you want to come with me to work, | 那你是想跟我一起去上班呢 |
[18:37] | or I can find somebody to watch you. | 还是我找人来看你 |
[18:39] | I can stay by myself now, mom. | 我能照顾好自己了 妈妈 |
[18:43] | You’re right. Oh, you’re all grown up. | 你说得对 你都长这么大了 |
[18:47] | Hey, can I see the letter? | 我能看一下那封信吗 |
[18:49] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:10] | See, this is exactly why I didn’t want to tell you. | 你看 这就是我不想告诉你的原因 |
[19:12] | Harry, please, it’s taken care of. | 哈利 求你了 有人处理的 |
[19:14] | I promise you she’s not gonna contact me again. | 我保证她再也不会联系我了 |
[19:16] | I want to hear about your interview. | 我想听听你面试的事 |
[19:17] | I just — I don’t understand. | 我 我只是不明白 |
[19:18] | How did she get her stationery from jail? | 她在监狱里是怎么搞到笔和纸的 |
[19:21] | Well, you can get anything with money and determination, | 只要有钱和决心 什么都能搞得到 |
[19:23] | and she’s got both, but… | 而这两样她都有 不过 |
[19:25] | please, you tell me about Rocco — | 求你了 跟我说说罗克 |
[19:27] | – I want details. – David is gonna take care of this, right? | -具体说说 -大卫会处理的 对吧 |
[19:29] | Do I need to call him again? | 需要我再给他打个电话吗 |
[19:30] | No. Here. Honey, let’s just focus on what’s important. | 不用 亲爱的 我们还是谈重要的事吧 |
[19:32] | I — here. | 我 给 |
[19:34] | Just tell me about your interview, please. | 跟我说说你面试的事 求你了 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it was horrible. | 好吧 很糟糕 |
[19:39] | – It was horrible? – And great. | -糟糕 -也很棒 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | First of all, it is not some little webseries. | 首先 这不是什么网络系列 |
[19:45] | It’s a real network show — 13 episodes. | 而是真正的电视节目 13集 |
[19:48] | Holy crap! | 天呐 |
[19:49] | 200 grand up front and back-end points on the book. | 预付20万 以后还会出书 |
[19:51] | What?! And he liked you? | 什么 而且他欣赏你 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I believe so. | 对 我觉得是 |
[19:54] | So, why are you not smiling? | 那你怎么看着不太高兴 |
[19:55] | Because even if I get it — | 因为即使我得到这一切 |
[19:57] | and that is a very big “If” — | 而且这个”即使”的可能性很低 |
[19:58] | there is no way I’m gonna take it. | 我也不会接受的 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:00] | It’s 12 months abroad, Joss — | 一年到头都得在国外 乔斯 |
[20:02] | A year traveling through Europe. | 用一年的时间走遍欧洲 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | Harry, come on. | 哈利 得了吧 |
[20:14] | I love you, but don’t be an idiot. | 我爱你 但别犯傻 |
[20:16] | Of course you have to take it if you get it. | 如果你得到这个机会当然得抓住 |
[20:17] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听见我刚才说的了吗 |
[20:18] | Did you hear what you just said?! | 你听见刚才自己说的了吗 |
[20:20] | It’s a year in Europe with Rocco. | 在欧洲和罗克度过一年 |
[20:22] | It’s incredible! | 太棒了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, it would be incredible, except — | 的确很棒 但是… |
[20:24] | Harry, come here. | 哈利 过来 |
[20:26] | No, come here. | 别这样 过来 |
[20:28] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[20:30] | I am yours — forever. | 我永远是你的 |
[20:32] | A year is not gonna change anything. | 一年不会改变什么 |
[20:34] | You say that now. | 你现在当然这么说 |
[20:35] | I know it. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[20:36] | Don’t you understand what this could mean for you? | 你不知道这对你意味着什么吗 |
[20:38] | This could give you all the power in the world | 这会让你所向披靡 |
[20:40] | to make your life exactly what you want it to be, | 过你想要的生活 |
[20:42] | make our life what we want it to be. | 过我们想过的生活 |
[20:45] | Joss… | 乔斯 |
[20:46] | I just got you back. | 你才刚回到我身边 |
[20:47] | I know, but — mm — | 我知道 但是 |
[20:49] | Planes, trains, and automobiles, baby. | 世上有飞机 火车 汽车 亲爱的 |
[20:51] | I’ll come visit a lot, and… | 我会经常去看你的 |
[20:53] | when I can’t, we can skype or… | 不能去的时候我们可以视频 或者 |
[20:56] | sext. | 发发有色短信 |
[20:57] | Write love letters? | 写情书怎么样 |
[20:58] | We can write love letters. | 我们可以写情书 |
[21:00] | Little love letters. | 可爱的情书 |
[21:01] | Little love letters from Europe | 从欧洲寄来的 |
[21:02] | with little pasta stains on them. | 沾着意面渍的可爱情书 |
[21:07] | Okay, call, call. | 好了 快打电话 |
[21:08] | – Really? – Yeah, call the Israeli. | -真的吗 -对 给那以色列人打电话 |
[21:09] | Tell her to push for it. | 让她努力争取 |
[21:11] | – I love you so much. – I love you, too. | -我太爱你了 -我也爱你 |
[21:17] | Hey, it’s Harry Davis. Is she in? | 你好 我是哈利·戴维斯 她在吗 |
[21:34] | Vivian?! | 薇薇安 |
[21:35] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[21:36] | We need a doctor in here! | 快来个医生 |
[21:37] | Vivian?! | 薇薇安 |
[21:39] | Page Dr. Adams quickly — please! | 亚当斯医生快来 求你了 |
[21:41] | Karen, I need you to step outside. | 凯伦 你得出去 |
[21:42] | We’re gonna take care of her, okay? | 我们会照顾她 好吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I’ve got it. | 好 知道了 |
[21:47] | Stand by. | 请靠后 |
[21:49] | Damn it, Alec, pick up! | 该死 亚力克 快接电话 |
[22:04] | Sh-should we wait for Alec? | 等亚力克来吗 |
[22:05] | Just tell me. | 告诉我就行了 |
[22:08] | The good news is, she’s a fighter. | 好消息是 她挺过来了 |
[22:12] | The bad news is, she’s deteriorating a lot faster than we anticipated. | 坏消息是 她的恶化速度比预想得快 |
[22:14] | The crash that just occurred was due to septic shock. | 刚才的突发症状是由败血性休克引起的 |
[22:17] | The bacteria in her bloodstream | 她血液中的细菌 |
[22:18] | caused her lungs to fill with fluid. | 使她的肺部充满了积液 |
[22:20] | Her blood pressure dropped. | 她的血压下降了 |
[22:22] | We’ve put her on a respirator. | 我们给她上了呼吸机 |
[22:24] | What happens next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[22:25] | Her organs are shutting down one by one, Karen. | 她的器官会一个接一个衰竭 凯伦 |
[22:27] | After the lungs is the heart… | 肺完了就该心脏了 |
[22:29] | and that’s the last thing to go. | 之后就无所失了 |
[22:31] | Her loved ones should come say what they need to say now. | 她的亲友该准备好来告别了 |
[22:35] | Can I see her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[22:36] | In a bit — she’s in isolation at the moment. | 等一会儿 她正在隔离中 |
[22:38] | – I’ll let you know when she’s ready, okay? – Okay. | -她好了我会叫你 好吗 -好的 |
[22:46] | This is Dr. Alec Adams. Please leave a message. | 我是亚力克·亚当斯医生 请留言 |
[22:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[22:52] | So, you’re just gonna live in the house alone? | 那你打算一个人住在那房子里吗 |
[22:54] | Uh, what? | 你说什么 |
[22:55] | If Harry goes to Europe, are you just gonna… | 如果哈利去了欧洲 你打算 |
[22:58] | live in that house alone? | 自己住在那儿吗 |
[22:59] | Um, yeah, I-I — I don’t know. | 对 我 我 我不知道 |
[23:02] | I-I guess so, right? | 我 我觉得是吧 对吧 |
[23:03] | It’s still our house. | 那仍是我们的家 |
[23:05] | It’s the home he’d be coming home to, so, yeah, I guess. | 那是他会回的家 所以我想是的 |
[23:07] | Well, if you get lonely in that big, old house, | 如果你在那又大又旧的房子里寂寞了 |
[23:09] | you can crash with me whenever you want. | 随时都可以来找我 |
[23:11] | God knows the place is empty. | 我家都空了 |
[23:13] | Scotty left? | 小斯不在了 |
[23:14] | Yep. So did Marc. | 对 马克也走了 |
[23:16] | What?! When — already? | 什么 什么时候 已经走了 |
[23:18] | What was he gonna do — live with me as a boarder? | 那他还能怎样呢 寄住在我这儿吗 |
[23:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I… | 挺好 我 |
[23:23] | just got used to coming home to him, I guess, | 我猜我只是习惯了回家时有他在 |
[23:26] | S-seeing him in the middle of the night | 大半夜当我们俩都失眠时 |
[23:27] | – when neither of us could sleep. – Right. | -彼此解闷 -是啊 |
[23:29] | He made me laugh like nobody else. | 没人能像他那样逗我笑 |
[23:30] | The guy is really funny. | 他真的很搞笑 |
[23:32] | And he had this way of taking care of me | 他有办法在我无法察觉时 |
[23:34] | without me knowing it, you know? | 照顾我 知道吗 |
[23:36] | Without making me feel “less than” | 不会让我觉得自己”不如人” |
[23:37] | or like I couldn’t take care of myself. | 或是照顾不好自己 |
[23:41] | Sounds like a really, um, special kind of friend, April. | 听起来 真是特别的朋友啊 艾普莉 |
[23:44] | Who was really adorable, too, you know? | 他也真的很可爱 知道吗 |
[23:47] | Do you hear yourself right now? | 你听见自己说什么了吗 |
[23:49] | I do. | 听见了 |
[23:50] | I just don’t recognize the voice. | 只是对这声音有些陌生 |
[23:52] | Um, it’s the voice of a woman | 那是个完全爱上马克的 |
[23:53] | who’s completely in love with Marc. | 女人的声音 |
[23:55] | Oh, my — | 天啊 |
[23:56] | When did this happen? | 何时发生的 |
[23:58] | How did I miss this? How did I not see myself?! | 我怎么会没发现 怎么会没看清自己呢 |
[24:03] | Oh, my god, I have to call him. | 天啊 我要给他打电话 |
[24:04] | Yes, you do — immediately! | 是的 马上打 |
[24:08] | You’re blushing! | 你脸红了 |
[24:09] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[24:11] | – The mailbox is full. – What? | -留言箱已满 -什么 |
[24:13] | This number cannot accept messages at this time. | 本号码暂时无法接收信息 |
[24:17] | I’m kind of hungry for Wunderbar. | 我有点想吃温德芭了 |
[24:18] | You want to go over there? | 你想一起去吗 |
[24:19] | Thatagirl! Yes! | 好啊 走吧 |
[24:20] | Okay, I just got to do one thing in the back. | 好 我进去一下 马上就走 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:23] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[24:32] | U-uh, April, I’ll meet you there, okay?! | 艾普莉 我们在那边见 好吗 |
[24:45] | Alec? | 亚历克 |
[24:47] | I’m on the phone with | 我在和斯德哥尔摩的 |
[24:48] | Karlinska University Hospital in Stockholm. | 卡尔林斯卡大学医院通电话 |
[24:51] | Hang up the phone, Alec. | 挂掉电话 亚历克 |
[24:52] | They just cured a case of advanced GVH | 他们刚治愈了一个移植物抗宿主反应病例 |
[24:53] | using mesenchymal stem cells. | 用的是间充质干细胞 |
[24:56] | Yes, no, I’m still holding. | 是的 不 我还在听 |
[24:56] | Vivian needs you downstairs. | 薇薇安在楼下想见你 |
[24:58] | This is the one, Karen. I can feel it. | 就是这个了 凯伦 我能感觉到 |
[24:59] | Let me have the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[25:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:01] | It’s happening now, Alec. | 已经开始了 亚历克 |
[25:03] | She’s going, and you’re gonna miss it. | 她要走了 你就要错过了 |
[25:05] | Do you want to be up here chasing a miracle, | 你是想在这里继续追寻奇迹呢 |
[25:06] | or do you want to say goodbye to your wife? | 还是去和你的妻子告别 |
[25:12] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[25:13] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[25:16] | I can’t bear it, Karen. | 我忍受不了 凯伦 |
[25:21] | There’s got to be something I can do. | 我一定还能做些什么 |
[25:25] | You can be with her. | 你可以去陪着她 |
[25:36] | I’m happy you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[25:39] | I thought you’d | 我还以为你会 |
[25:40] | come sooner, but it’s okay. | 来得更早一点 但是没关系 |
[25:44] | Cut the crap, Calista. | 别废话了 卡莉斯塔 |
[25:46] | What are you… | 你这是什么… |
[25:48] | You’re gonna walk in here | 你就这么走进来 |
[25:48] | all nice and innocent like that? | 一副友好无辜的样子吗 |
[25:50] | I… I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[25:52] | I’m not an idiot. I got it all figured out, okay? | 我不是傻子 我都想明白了 好吗 |
[25:55] | You realized you wouldn’t stand a chance in hell at trial, | 你意识到你在法庭上根本没有机会 |
[25:57] | so you copped to it. | 所以你选择了庭下协议 |
[25:58] | It’s — it’s really, really smart, you know? | 那真是个聪明的选择 你知道吗 |
[26:00] | You might get a lighter sentence from the judge, it’s… | 你也许会得到法官的轻判 |
[26:03] | ’cause everybody knows you’re guilty. | 因为所有人都知道是你干的 |
[26:04] | I mean, for god’s sakes, even Patty thinks you’re guilty. | 老天 连芭迪都认为你是有罪的 |
[26:12] | I’m not quite sure why you’re here. | 我不太明白你为什么来这里 |
[26:14] | I want you to stop texting me, Calista. | 我希望你别再给我发信息了 卡莉斯塔 |
[26:16] | I want you to stop sending me stuff. | 我希望你别再给我送东西了 |
[26:19] | Stop contacting me — at all. | 不要再联系我了 |
[26:21] | I’m not contacting you. | 我没联系你 |
[26:22] | I know you, Calista. | 我了解你 卡莉斯塔 |
[26:23] | No, you don’t know me. | 不 你不了解我 |
[26:25] | It was your frickin’ handwriting on the stationery. | 那信笺上是你的笔迹 |
[26:27] | I don’t know what’s happening to you out there, | 我不知道你在外面发生了什么 |
[26:29] | but I-I assure you, it has nothing to do with me. | 但是我向你保证 和我没有任何关系 |
[26:34] | I don’t know. Maybe whoever killed Luca is coming after you. | 我不知道 也许杀死卢卡的凶手在找你 |
[26:39] | Uh, s-so, are you saying | 所以 你是说 |
[26:41] | that the real killer is out there, taunting me? | 真正的凶手还逍遥法外 在嘲弄我吗 |
[26:43] | That’s — why would anyone do that, Calista? | 为什么会有人这么做 卡莉斯塔 |
[26:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:47] | I don’t know why anyone does anything, | 我不知道谁做什么是为什么了 |
[26:49] | but I do know why you are out there, free. | 但是我知道你为什么能出去 重获自由 |
[26:54] | That’s friendship. | 那是因为友谊 |
[26:59] | I wish you well. | 祝你称心如意 |
[27:01] | I do. | 真的 |
[27:19] | Patty Deckler. | 芭迪·迪克勒 |
[27:20] | Hi, Patty. It’s Josslyn Carver. | 芭迪 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[27:22] | What could you possibly want? | 你还想干什么 |
[27:24] | I realize that I’m the last person | 我知道你现在 |
[27:25] | that you want to talk to, okay? | 肯定不想和我说话 好吗 |
[27:26] | But I just | 但我只是 |
[27:28] | I was hoping that maybe you could tell me | 我希望你能告诉我 |
[27:29] | why Calista confessed. | 为什么卡莉斯塔认罪了 |
[27:30] | What do you care? You’re out. | 你关心这个干嘛 你都出狱了 |
[27:32] | Please, Patty, did you get her some kind of a deal | 拜托 芭迪 是你帮她争取了某种协定 |
[27:34] | or a lighter sentence or something | 或者减刑条款之类的 |
[27:36] | if she fessed up to the truth? | 让她坦白的吗 |
[27:37] | Not at all. | 并不是 |
[27:37] | In fact, the only way she was gonna get a deal | 事实上 她能获得协定的唯一方法 |
[27:39] | was if she threw you under the bus, | 就是把你推入火坑 |
[27:41] | which I urged her to do. | 这也是我给她的建议 |
[27:42] | – So, then why – Why, indeed. | -那为什么… -是啊 为什么呢 |
[27:44] | Because she cared about you, apparently, | 显然是因为她很关心你 |
[27:45] | and I guess she just couldn’t let you go down | 我想她只是不想让你 |
[27:47] | for something she knew you didn’t do. | 因为她知道你没有做的事而进监狱 |
[27:49] | Is that it? I’d like to go now. | 没事了吧 我要挂了 |
[27:52] | So, you’re telling me | 所以 你是说 |
[27:52] | that the basket wasn’t sent to taunt me? | 那个篮子不是她送来玩弄我的吗 |
[27:54] | It was an actual “Welcome home”? | 那真是个欢迎回家的礼物吗 |
[27:55] | What basket? | 什么篮子 |
[27:56] | Calista sent me a gift basket yesterday. | 卡莉斯塔昨天给我送了一个礼物篮子 |
[27:58] | That’s not possible. She’s in prison. | 那不可能 她在监狱里 |
[28:00] | We both know she can get anything from the outside. | 我们都知道她能从外边弄到任何东西 |
[28:01] | She had magazines and candy within minutes of being there. | 她刚进去没多久 就有杂志和糖果了 |
[28:03] | The woman has access. | 那女人有门路 |
[28:05] | Oh, she did have access through me, | 是的 她确实有门路 通过我 |
[28:07] | but then she fired me, remember? | 但是她后来把我炒了 记得吗 |
[28:09] | So she’s got nobody else now. | 所以她现在没有别人了 |
[28:17] | He quit? | 他辞职了 |
[28:19] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[28:20] | Mm, yeah, I tried to talk him into staying, | 是的 我试着劝他留下的 |
[28:22] | but his mind was, | 但是他已经 |
[28:23] | was pretty made up. | 已经下定决心了 |
[28:25] | Well, do you know where he went? | 好吧 那你知道他去哪了吗 |
[28:26] | I’d tried calling — | 我本想给他打电话 |
[28:27] | – So, he didn’t go and see you before he left? – Left?! | -他离开前没有见你吗 -离开 |
[28:30] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[28:30] | Well, I don’t know exactly. | 我不太清楚 |
[28:32] | He mentioned something about heading to Machu Picchu | 他提到什么去马丘比丘 |
[28:35] | and going off the grid for a while. | 暂时抛开一切 |
[28:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[28:38] | Yeah, he seemed to think he needed distance from — | 对啊 他似乎觉得应该远离… |
[28:41] | from here to figure some stuff out. | 远离这里 想通一些事情 |
[28:42] | I mean, personally, I thought he should stay and, | 我个人觉得他应该留下来 |
[28:44] | you know… | 你知道 |
[28:46] | confront things. | 去面对那些事情 |
[28:47] | Yeah, um… | 对啊 |
[28:49] | Confronting would’ve been — would’ve been good. | 去面对 会好一些 |
[28:54] | Look, April, he — he may call me to check in. | 艾普莉 他可能会给我打电话 |
[28:58] | If he does, I’ll tell him you were looking for him. | 如果他打来 我会告诉他你在找他 |
[28:59] | I know he’d be really happy to hear that. | 他听了肯定会很高兴的 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:06] | – Oh, sorry, April, can you excuse me for one second? – Yeah. | -抱歉 艾普莉 我失陪一下 – 好 |
[29:13] | Pack your bags, baby. | 整理行囊吧 宝贝 |
[29:14] | You’re gonna cook on the continent. | 你就要去欧洲烹饪了 |
[29:16] | – No way. – Congratulations. So…? | -真的假的 -祝贺你 那么… |
[29:18] | Do I tell Rocco you accept? | 我要跟罗克说你接受吗 |
[29:20] | Yes. I accept, yes! | 是的 我接受 太好了 |
[29:25] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[29:26] | I need you to get me one thing. | 我要提一个条件 |
[29:30] | Hi, have you seen a tall — he’s right there. | 你有没有见过一个高高的…他就在那里 |
[29:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[29:37] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了吗 |
[29:37] | Why am I meeting you here? | 为什么在这里见面 |
[29:38] | – I thought you were at work. – I was, but, uh… | -我以为你在上班呢 -我本来是 但… |
[29:43] | I got the gig. | 我选上了 |
[29:45] | You got the gig?! | 你选上了 |
[29:47] | Oh, my god, honey, I’m so proud of you! | 天啊 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲 |
[29:48] | Oh, hang on, but there’s only one rub, though. | 等等 不过有个坏消息 |
[29:51] | They want to leave tomorrow night. | 明天晚上就要出发了 |
[29:53] | Rocco wants to catch the end of the festa di noiantri. | 罗克想赶上一个节日 |
[29:55] | It’s this food festival in Rome. | 就是罗马的美食节 |
[29:57] | They want to leave tomorrow night? | 他们明晚就要走吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:01] | So, you want to come with me, or what? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[30:03] | What are you — what? | 你说什么 |
[30:04] | I told Ari I would not take the gig | 我跟爱芮说我不会接受 |
[30:06] | unless my love could come, too. | 除非我的爱人一起去 |
[30:08] | You are in the contract, baby. So what do you say?! | 你也是合约的一部分 宝贝 怎么样 |
[30:10] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[30:11] | – Are you kidding me right now?! – No! | -你是在逗我吗 -不是 |
[30:12] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[30:14] | I was gonna miss you so much! | 不然我会想死你的 |
[30:15] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:17] | – I know. Let’s celebrate, huh? – Yes. | -我知道 我们庆祝下吧 -好 |
[30:19] | Can we grab those drinks now, please, mate? | 我们喝几杯吧 好吗 伙计 |
[30:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:24] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Yeah? | -好 挺好 -真的吗 |
[30:25] | Just — mm, I’m great. | 就是…我很好 |
[30:28] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[30:38] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[30:40] | Hi, love. | 我的爱人 |
[30:45] | I must look pretty terrible, huh? | 我看上去一定很糟糕吧 |
[30:47] | You look great, kid. | 你很美 孩子 |
[30:48] | You lie. | 你骗人 |
[30:51] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[30:53] | Come sit. | 过来坐 |
[30:55] | Shouldn’t you have your mask on, darling? | 你不该戴上面罩吗 亲爱的 |
[30:57] | I’ll put it back in a minute. | 我一会儿就戴上 |
[30:59] | Can you give me your phone? | 能把你的电话给我吗 |
[31:00] | You want to call someone? | 你要给谁打电话吗 |
[31:01] | Just give it, Ali. | 给我就是了 阿里 |
[31:09] | Is this thing recording? | 在录了吗 |
[31:11] | Oh, no, buddy. You’re in this thing. | 不 伙计 你也一起来 |
[31:13] | You too, Karen. | 你也是 凯伦 |
[31:16] | Nurse, could you maybe… | 护士 你能不能… |
[31:17] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:29] | Hi, there, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[31:34] | I’m Vivian. | 我叫薇薇安 |
[31:36] | And these two beautiful people by my side | 我身边这两个美妙的人 |
[31:39] | are your mom… | 是你的妈妈 |
[31:41] | and your dad. | 和你的爸爸 |
[31:45] | And I love them both dearly. | 我非常爱他们 |
[31:49] | I won’t get to meet you… | 我见不到你了 |
[31:52] | which really sucks, | 这太糟糕了 |
[31:56] | because I know that you would’ve been | 因为我知道你会是 |
[31:58] | the most amazing thing to have happened in my life. | 我生命里最美好的东西 |
[32:04] | And god knows my life has been filled… | 上帝知道我的生命里充满了… |
[32:07] | with amazing things. | 美好的东西 |
[32:14] | Now… | 现在 |
[32:16] | there’s some things you need to know. | 有些事你得明白 |
[32:21] | Yes, I know how it sounds, detective, okay? | 我知道听上去不可思议 警探 |
[32:23] | But that basket didn’t come from her, so… | 但那个篮子不是她送的 所以 |
[32:26] | Right, so, what, you just got your confession, | 好吧 所以有一个人认罪了 |
[32:28] | and now you’re not concerned about the truth, or… | 你就不关心事实了吗 还是说… |
[32:31] | Yeah, uh, well, you were satisfied | 对 你之前一直认定 |
[32:33] | thinking that I did it for the longest time, | 就是我杀的人 |
[32:34] | and I’m innocent, so what I’m saying — | 但我是清白的 所以我想说… |
[32:37] | what I’m saying is, I just — | 我想说 我只是… |
[32:38] | I think that the real killer may still be out there. | 我觉得真凶仍然逍遥法外 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry. Can you just hold on one second? | 抱歉 您能先别挂电话吗 |
[32:46] | Harry, hi! | 哈利 |
[32:47] | Listen, before you say anything, | 听着 你先别说话 |
[32:48] | Uh, this call is being filmed. | 这个电话也是拍摄内容 |
[32:50] | Wait, oh, my god, they’re there already?! | 等等 天哪 他们已经在等了吗 |
[32:52] | Yep, Grizz and I are on our way to pick you up now. | 对 格里兹和我过去接你了 |
[32:54] | Grizz is the, uh, camera guy. | 格里兹是摄影师 |
[32:56] | Yeah I have a camera guy. | 对 我有个摄影师 |
[32:57] | Harry, I’m — I’m not ready yet. | 哈利 我还没有准备好 |
[32:58] | I don’t — uh, I’m not even dressed, | 我还没换好衣服 |
[33:00] | And I-I have no idea where my passport is. | 我找不到护照在哪里 |
[33:02] | – What? – It’s fine. No, don’t worry. | -什么 -没关系 别担心 |
[33:04] | It’s — it’s around here somewhere. | 应该就在某个角落 |
[33:05] | Um, I’ll meet you there, okay? | 到时见 好吗 |
[33:06] | Joss, uh… | 乔斯 |
[33:08] | Joss, you cannot be late. | 乔斯 你可别迟到 |
[33:09] | It’s already 6:00. | 已经六点了 |
[33:10] | I know, I know! I won’t! | 我知道 我知道 不会的 |
[33:11] | I-I love you. | 爱你 |
[33:12] | I-I promise, okay? Bye. | 我保证 拜拜 |
[33:15] | Detective Whitehead? | 怀特海德警探 |
[33:17] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[33:23] | Um, hi. This is Josslyn Carver. | 你好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[33:25] | I received a basket from you guys yesterday, | 我昨天收到一只你家的花篮 |
[33:27] | But it had someone’s, um, personal stationery on it. | 上面附了一张个人信笺 |
[33:29] | How does that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[33:31] | She brought it in personally, | 她亲自拿过来的 |
[33:32] | along with her own wines from home. | 还带了自家的酒 |
[33:33] | Wait, who brought it in personally? | 等下 谁亲自拿去的 |
[33:34] | The woman who bought your basket. | 给你买花篮的女人 |
[33:36] | Do you remember her name or what she looked like? | 你还记得她的名字或者相貌吗 |
[33:38] | Was it Maritza? | 是叫玛丽察吗 |
[33:39] | I don’t remember, and she paid in cash, so… | 我不记得了 她用现金支付 所以… |
[33:41] | All right, okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[33:53] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[33:56] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[33:59] | I was just thinking… | 我在想 |
[34:04] | that after everything I’ve been through in my life… | 我经历了人生这么多事 |
[34:10] | very little surprises me. | 已经波澜不惊了 |
[34:13] | But you… | 但是你 |
[34:17] | You surprised me. | 你还是让我惊喜 |
[34:20] | Boy, did you surprise me. | 你太让我惊喜了 |
[34:24] | And I am so grateful for that. | 为此我很感激 |
[34:28] | When I first met you… | 当我初次见你时 |
[34:30] | I was so lost. | 我很茫然 |
[34:33] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[34:34] | I thought saving you would give my life meaning. | 我以为救你会给我的生命带来意义 |
[34:39] | But now… | 而现在 |
[34:41] | now, sitting here… | 坐在这里 |
[34:45] | I know that loving you… | 我才知道 爱着你 |
[34:49] | is what has. | 才让我的生命有意义 |
[34:51] | My sweet… | 我亲爱的 |
[34:53] | graceful friend. | 优雅的朋友 |
[35:11] | Vivian? | 薇薇安 |
[35:15] | Vivian? | 薇薇安 |
[35:34] | Yeah, but I don’t understand your website, | 问题是我看不懂你们网站 |
[35:37] | which is why I called you! | 所以才给你们打电话 |
[35:39] | I can’t tell from this page | 我在网页上找不到 |
[35:40] | what time the flight to Machu Picchu actually leaves. | 前往马丘比丘的航班几点起飞 |
[35:42] | Every time I click on it, it crashes. | 每次我点进去 页面就崩溃了 |
[35:46] | Well, can you tell me how to stop a person | 那你能告诉我怎样才能 |
[35:48] | from getting on that flight? | 阻止一个人登机吗 |
[35:50] | “Go to the airport.” | 去机场 |
[35:53] | You’ve been very helpful! | 你可是帮大忙了 |
[36:10] | I sold my R.V. | 我把房车卖了 |
[36:12] | You did? | 是吗 |
[36:13] | I thought it was time to just choose a place and… | 我觉得是时候选个地方 |
[36:16] | start planting roots. | 安顿下来了 |
[36:20] | Look, I don’t like L.A. much. | 我不太喜欢洛杉矶 |
[36:22] | I mean, I get why people who were born here stay, | 我能理解 在这里出生的人不愿意走 |
[36:23] | but I don’t get why people choose it. | 但我不明白为什么会有人主动选择这里 |
[36:27] | So I polled a few people… | 我随便问了几个 |
[36:30] | on the street. | 街上的路人 |
[36:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[36:33] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[36:34] | That people come here for two reasons. | 他们说人们来这里是出于两种原因 |
[36:38] | For career… | 一是为事业 |
[36:40] | and for love. | 二是为爱情 |
[36:42] | We both know I don’t have a career. | 我们都知道我没有事业 |
[36:43] | I don’t even have a job. | 我连工作都没有 |
[36:47] | But I think I’m in love. | 但我觉得我爱上了一个人 |
[36:49] | Well, I know it, actually. | 不是觉得 是确定 |
[36:54] | I love you, April. | 我爱你 艾普莉 |
[37:01] | And I clearly caught you on your way to something. | 你显然是正要出门办事 |
[37:06] | So I’ll… just let you go. | 我还是不碍着你了 |
[37:10] | I don’t need to go anymore! | 我不用去了 |
[37:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:17] | I was coming to find you. | 我就是要去找你的 |
[37:32] | Maritza, hey, it’s Joss — again. | 玛丽察 还是我 乔斯 |
[37:35] | I-I don’t understand why you’re not picking up. | 我不明白你为什么不接电话 |
[37:37] | Please, I-I really need to talk to you. | 拜托了 我真的需要和你谈谈 |
[37:38] | Can you call me back as soon as you get this? | 你收到后能尽快回电吗 |
[37:47] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[37:49] | Mm, where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:50] | I have no idea. I’m gonna call her again now. | 我不知道 我再给她打个电话 |
[37:54] | Hey, Harry, uh, check this out. | 哈利 看下这个 |
[37:55] | This is our itinerary. We’re gonna start here. | 这是我们的行程 从这里出发 |
[37:57] | We’re gonna end up in Rome, | 然后到达罗马 |
[37:58] | just in time for this incredible food festival. | 正好赶上超赞的美食节 |
[38:37] | This is mine. | 我到了 |
[38:41] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Under your pillow. | 在你枕头下 |
[39:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:50] | Damn it, Joss, where are you? They’re ready to take off. | 该死 乔斯 你在哪里 要起飞了 |
[39:52] | She can take the next commercial flight. | 她可以乘下一趟商务航班 |
[39:53] | She’ll be two hours behind us. | 她比我们晚两个小时到 |
[39:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:03] | Just get on the next flight, okay? | 坐下趟飞机 好吗 |
[40:10] | Maritza? | 玛丽察 |
[40:11] | Is someone here? | 有人吗 |
[40:24] | Maritza? | 玛丽察 |
[40:27] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:39] | Hello? Is anyone here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[40:55] | Oh, my god, Calista?! | 天呐 卡莉斯塔 |
[40:59] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[41:01] | Where are you going, lovely? | 你想去哪里 亲爱的 |