时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | And he had this way of taking care of me without me knowing it. | 他有办法在我无法察觉时照顾我 |
[00:03] | Do you hear yourself? | 你听见自己说什么了吗 |
[00:04] | it’s the voice of a woman | 那是个完全爱上马克的 |
[00:05] | who’s completely in love with Marc. | 女人的声音 |
[00:06] | He quit? Just like that? | 他辞职了 就这样吗 |
[00:08] | He mentioned something about going off the grid for a while. | 他说要暂时抛开一切 |
[00:10] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:14] | I love you, April. | 我爱你 艾普莉 |
[00:17] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:19] | – Who? – Alec. And Vivian. | -谁的孩子 -亚历克和薇薇安的 |
[00:22] | This baby is the universe showing us | 这个宝宝是老天给我们的暗示 |
[00:24] | that we’re supposed to all be together. | 告诉我们应该继续在一起 |
[00:30] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[00:38] | What if I got Luca in bed long enough | 如果我能做到让卢卡跟我在床上 |
[00:39] | for us to catch it on camera? | 待到你把我们两个照下来 |
[00:40] | You’re one twisted sister. | 你真是奇葩闺蜜 |
[00:44] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[00:44] | You are under arrest for the murder of Luca Raines. | 你因涉嫌卢卡·雷恩斯的谋杀被捕了 |
[00:47] | Being charged with co-conspiracy. | 你被控涉嫌共同谋杀了 |
[00:48] | They think you did it together. | 他们觉得你是共犯 |
[00:49] | I killed my husband alone. | 就我一个人杀了我的丈夫 |
[00:51] | She cared about you, apparently. | 显然是因为她很关心你 |
[00:53] | Calista sent me a gift basket. | 卡莉斯塔给我送了一个礼物篮子 |
[00:54] | That’s not possible. She’s in prison. | 那不可能 她在监狱里 |
[00:56] | I know how it sounds, detective. | 我知道听上去不可思议 警探 |
[00:57] | I think that the real killer may still be out there. | 我觉得真凶仍然逍遥法外 |
[00:59] | Pack your bags, baby. You’re gonna cook on the continent. | 整理行囊吧 宝贝 你就要去欧洲烹饪了 |
[01:02] | Damn it, Joss, where are you? They’re ready to take off. | 该死 乔斯 你在哪里 要起飞了 |
[01:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:07] | Hello? Is anyone here? | 有人吗 有人在吗 |
[01:09] | Just get on the next flight, okay? | 坐下趟飞机 好吗 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God, Calista?! | 天呐 卡莉斯塔 |
[01:22] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[01:25] | Where you going, lovely? | 你想去哪里 亲爱的 |
[01:33] | I definitely felt my life was in danger. | 我当时真的觉得自己有生命危险 |
[01:36] | And I knew I didn’t have much time. | 而且我知道时间不多了 |
[01:39] | And did he seem mentally impaired in any way? | 他当时看上去像是神志不清吗 |
[01:41] | Objection. Calls for speculation. | 反对 这是要求证人推测 |
[01:44] | Overruled. You can answer. | 反对无效 你可以回答 |
[01:48] | Did he seem insane? | 他看上去是不是疯了吗 |
[01:50] | Other than the outfit and the terrible wig, | 除了衣服和诡异的假发之外 |
[01:51] | absolutely not. | 都很正常 |
[01:53] | Wilson knew exactly what he was doing — | 威尔逊完全知道自己在做什么 |
[01:55] | even in the way he detailed why he killed Luca Raines, | 而且他还详细说明了为什么要杀卢卡·雷恩斯 |
[01:58] | it was very matter-of-fact. | 都是事实 |
[01:59] | He wanted revenge on Calista for firing him | 他因为卡莉斯塔解雇并且甩了他 |
[02:02] | and ending the affair, and he also hated Luca, | 想要报复 而且他也恨卢卡 |
[02:06] | which is why he was trying to frame her for the murder. | 所以他才把谋杀罪栽赃给她 |
[02:08] | Your honor! | 法官大人 |
[02:09] | Miss Carver, please. | 卡佛女士 |
[02:11] | Just answer the questions asked of you. | 请只回答你被问到的问题 |
[02:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:16] | No, he did not seem like a crazy person. | 不是 他当时看上去不像疯了 |
[02:33] | He told me that I was collateral damage | 他说我只是附带被伤害的 |
[02:35] | and that he never meant for me | 他从来没打算 |
[02:37] | to be caught in the middle of all this. | 让我牵扯到这件事中 |
[02:39] | And that’s when he let you go. | 也就是在那时他把你放了 |
[02:52] | Basically, yes. | 差不多是的 |
[02:54] | Thank you, Miss Carver. | 谢谢你 卡佛女士 |
[03:05] | How was it to be face-to-face with Wilson Corvo again? | 再次跟威尔逊·科尔沃面对面是什么感觉 |
[03:08] | Did he hurt you that night? | 那天晚上他伤害你了吗 |
[03:10] | Do you have any statement? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[03:11] | – Listen, buddy, I… – Excuse me. | -听我说 伙计 我… -抱歉 |
[03:13] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:15] | So, how did it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:16] | I think it went well. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[03:17] | We’re so proud of you for doing this. | 你能这么做我们为你感到骄傲 |
[03:19] | Though we wish we could have been there for you. | 我们也想去庭上陪你 |
[03:21] | Oh, I know. Thank you for even coming. | 我知道 你们能来我就很感激了 |
[03:23] | You didn’t need to. | 不需要的 |
[03:24] | Of course we did. So, how do you feel? | 当然需要 你感觉怎么样 |
[03:27] | I’m — I’m fine. Good. | 我 我还行 挺好的 |
[03:30] | You should celebrate. | 你应该庆祝一下 |
[03:32] | Let’s wait for a verdict first. | 等判决出来再说吧 |
[03:33] | Still, it’s been a rough year. | 可这一年你过得很不容易 |
[03:34] | You should at least take a moment. | 至少你可以放松一下了 |
[03:36] | You guys, I’m fine. I swear. I don’t need a moment. | 我发誓我真的没事 我不需要放松 |
[03:40] | I could use a drink, though. | 不过我可以喝一杯 |
[03:42] | Let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[04:02] | Oh, man, get a room! | 天呐 去开个房吧 |
[04:05] | We have a room. It’s just not furnished yet. | 我们有房间 只是还没装修好 |
[04:08] | You all ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:09] | Yep, Peyton just texted me. | 是的 佩顿刚给我发了短信 |
[04:11] | Her mom’s gonna be here in a second | 她妈妈马上就到了 |
[04:12] | to get us to the school, to the bus, to the airport. | 送我们到学校 上大巴 去机场 |
[04:16] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[04:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:18] | I’m just… proud of you, sweetheart. | 我只是 为你感到骄傲 亲爱的 |
[04:21] | Going to a leadership conference | 自己一个人去州首府 |
[04:23] | by yourself in the state capital. | 参加青少年领袖夏令营 |
[04:25] | Sacramento, Mom, not a year in Spain. | 只是去萨克拉门托 又不是去西班牙待一年 |
[04:26] | I’ll be back in two days. | 我两天后就回来了 |
[04:30] | Okay. If you need anything, call me. | 好 有什么需要就打给我 |
[04:33] | – Okay. – When you land, call me. | -好 -到了记得打给我 |
[04:35] | When you go to sleep — | 睡觉的时候… |
[04:35] | Call her. She gets it, April. | 打给她 她懂 艾普莉 |
[04:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Well… | 那么… |
[04:45] | There she goes. That’s it. | 她走了 这下好了 |
[04:48] | She’s in ninth grade, April. | 她都上九年级了 艾普莉 |
[04:49] | She’s got three more years of high school. | 她还得念三年高中 |
[04:51] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪都不会去 |
[04:53] | But it’s there, right in front of me — | 可刚刚我感受到… |
[04:55] | a big fat nest of emptiness. | 大写加粗的空虚 |
[04:58] | I think you’re going a little off the rails. | 我觉得你有点操心过度 |
[05:00] | Look at the bright side. | 往好的方面想想 |
[05:01] | While Lucy’s up in Sacramento | 趁露西去萨克拉门托 |
[05:02] | learning about whatever it is they do up there, | 搞他们那不管是啥的学习 |
[05:04] | you and I… have the place to ourselves. | 我和你就可以享受二人世界了 |
[05:09] | So you think we should christen the new bedroom? | 所以咱们要去新卧室享受一番吗 |
[05:11] | I’m thinking maybe we should. | 我想这或许不错 |
[05:15] | “Passion can come in many forms, many varieties. | “激情形式各样 种类各异 |
[05:18] | The first time I felt this passion, | 当我首次感受到这份激情 |
[05:21] | it was as if a wild animal inside me had been released. | 就好像释放了内心的猛兽 |
[05:25] | When I met Charlie, | 当我遇到查理 |
[05:26] | I had no idea how much he would change my life.” | 并不知他会给我的生活带来如此多的改变” |
[05:30] | Is this weird — that I’m reading this out loud to you? | 我竟然读给你听 太奇怪了 |
[05:32] | I’ve only known you for a week. | 我们才认识一周 |
[05:34] | No, no, no. – It’s — it’s totally normal. | 不不不 很正常 |
[05:36] | You don’t want to go in there cold. | 你不想到时候冷场 |
[05:37] | Hey, I’m an actor. I get it. | 我是个演员 我懂 |
[05:39] | You got to rehearse. This is a rehearsal. | 你得彩排 刚刚就在彩排 |
[05:41] | I know. I’m just so nervous about this event. | 我知道 只是我太紧张这事了 |
[05:43] | I’ve never done anything like it before. | 我之前从没做过 |
[05:45] | – Come on. Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 来 -好 |
[05:48] | “How much he would awaken this desire in me, | “我这份渴望一直深埋心底 |
[05:51] | a desire that had always been there.” | 不知他能唤醒多少” |
[05:54] | Whoa, Robert. What are you doing? | 罗伯特 你干嘛 |
[05:57] | Uh, I…I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[05:58] | You’re — you’re my nanny. | 你是我的男保姆 |
[06:01] | This couldn’t be more inappropriate. | 你这也太不懂规矩了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I-I-I’m… I’m sorry. I… | 对 抱歉 我… |
[06:04] | I just thought, uh… | 我只是以为… |
[06:05] | That I wanted you to kiss me? | 以为我期待你吻我吗 |
[06:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:10] | I’ll get her. | 我去看看 |
[06:10] | No, no, no, no. Please, I’ll — I’ll get her. | 别别别 拜托 我去看她 |
[06:12] | It’s my job. At least let me do my job. | 是我的活 至少让我尽到职责 |
[06:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:33] | You’re not gonna believe what just happened. | 你都不敢相信刚才发生了什么 |
[06:35] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:37] | – Oh, God. – Is the baby okay? | -天啊 -孩子没事吧 |
[06:39] | Here she comes! | 她过来了 |
[06:40] | Oh, crap, got to go. The baby’s fine. | 讨厌 我得挂了 孩子没事 |
[06:42] | Talk to you later, bye. | 待会儿聊 拜 |
[06:45] | How’s my little girl? Come here. | 我的宝贝怎么了 过来 |
[06:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 天啊 没事 没事 |
[06:56] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:01] | Have you seen my guitar? | 你见到我的吉他了吗 |
[07:02] | Tommy should be here in, like, 15 minutes. | 汤米大概十五分钟后该过来了 |
[07:04] | I think it’s in the kitchen, next to the microwave. | 我想在厨房微波炉旁边吧 |
[07:07] | Which one’s Tommy? | 哪个是汤米 |
[07:09] | The kid who’s great at picking his nose but not the guitar. | 挖鼻子技术胜过弹吉他的那小子 |
[07:13] | Look, if you want to stop giving lessons, | 你如果不想代课 |
[07:15] | we moved into a smaller, cheaper place for a reason. | 咱们就可以搬去更小更便宜的地方 |
[07:18] | No, absolutely not. I got to pay my share of rent. | 不 当然不 我得分担房租 |
[07:21] | That’s why I’m doing all these jobs. | 所以我才要做这些活 |
[07:23] | Well, once you start school, you’re done with all of that. | 可你一旦开始代课 那些事都不能干了 |
[07:26] | We have a plan. | 我们计划好了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[07:30] | But you realize getting this counseling degree | 可你知道拿到咨询学位 |
[07:31] | is gonna take some time — with no income coming in. | 不是一朝一夕的事 还没收入 |
[07:34] | I know, and I’m fine with it. | 我知道 我无所谓的 |
[07:36] | I’m just proud – you’re gonna turn a rough period | 我很替你骄傲 |
[07:38] | in your life into something positive. | 你能在苦中作乐 |
[07:40] | Well, hey, if I can’t drink, | 如果我不能喝酒 |
[07:41] | I might as well talk to other people | 那倒不如和别人 |
[07:42] | about their drinking, right? | 聊聊喝酒的事 对吧 |
[07:45] | You know, to help them, obviously. | 显然是为了帮他们 |
[07:48] | In the meantime, what do you think | 对了 你觉得把里屋 |
[07:49] | about turning the back room into a kind of music room? | 改装成音乐室如何 |
[07:54] | Do not check Lucy’s Instagram. | 别去查看露西的Ins |
[07:55] | She hasn’t taken off yet. | 她的飞机还没起飞 |
[07:57] | Exactly! | 没错 |
[07:58] | Who knows what she’s doing in the airport? | 谁知道她会在机场干什么 |
[08:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:06] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[08:09] | Did you check the invoice before you left? | 你走之前有检查发票吗 |
[08:11] | Did I really order 800 candles? | 这八百根蜡烛真是我订的吗 |
[08:14] | That’s what the form said. | 表格上就是这么显示的 |
[08:15] | I figured maybe candles were just selling really well. | 我想或许蜡烛就是这么好卖 |
[08:22] | You go with your people. I am on it. | 你跟朋友走吧 我来处理 |
[08:24] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[08:30] | Okay. What was going on when you called me? | 好了 你打给我的时候怎么了 |
[08:32] | You sounded like you were freaking out. | 听着你被吓坏了 |
[08:34] | – Oh, she slept with her manny. – What?! | -她跟她的男保姆上床了 -什么 |
[08:36] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[08:37] | Okay, what? She didn’t sleep with the manny. | 好 她没和男保姆上床 |
[08:39] | But it’s a way better story than she almoslept with her manny. | 但这事比她差点和男保姆上床更劲爆 |
[08:41] | I didn’t do that, either. | 也没有 |
[08:43] | He tried to kiss me. I didn’t let him. | 他想吻我 我没让他吻 |
[08:44] | That’s all that happened. | 就这样而已 |
[08:45] | Okay, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[08:46] | First question is, when did you get a manny? | 第一个问题 你什么时候请了个男保姆 |
[08:49] | What happened to Charlotte? | 夏洛特怎么了 |
[08:50] | She wasn’t working out. | 她不太行 |
[08:52] | Karen! Vivian is four months old, and you’ve already had | 凯伦 薇薇安才四个月大 你就已经 |
[08:54] | three nannies who “Haven’t worked out.” | 换了三个”不太行”的保姆了 |
[08:57] | Who are you waiting for, Mary Poppins? | 你是在等谁 玛丽·波平斯吗 |
[08:59] | Not when she’s got this guy. | 有了这个男人 就不是了 |
[09:04] | This is Robert. He’s an actor. | 他叫罗伯特 是个演员 |
[09:06] | He’s cute. | 真帅 |
[09:08] | This is a terrible idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[09:10] | I’m not gonna lie, he’s hot. | 我不骗你 他很性感 |
[09:12] | So you think I should fire him? Because I don’t want to. | 那你们觉得我该解雇他吗 因为我不想 |
[09:15] | Because he’s the best one I’ve had so far, | 因为他是我目前找到最好的了 |
[09:16] | not because he’s…hot. | 不是因为他性感 |
[09:18] | Well, so then don’t fire him. | 好吧 那就别解雇他 |
[09:20] | But probably don’t have sex with him, either. | 但或许也不该和他睡 |
[09:22] | Oh, I’m not going to. | 我可没这打算 |
[09:23] | It’s not like he’s done anything like that before. | 他之前又没这样过 |
[09:25] | Oh, I bet it would have been really good. | 我打赌一定会很爽 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry. I’m haven’t had sex in months, okay? | 不好意思 我几个月没干过了 好吗 |
[09:31] | Not since I met up with Harry in Milan. | 在米兰见了哈利之后再也没有了 |
[09:32] | Is he ever coming home? | 他有打算回来吗 |
[09:34] | Yes. Actually, next week. | 有 其实 他下周就回来 |
[09:36] | I know! Um, thank God! | 我知道 谢天谢地 |
[09:37] | I have a million things to tell him. | 我有数不清的事要告诉他 |
[09:39] | But he knows what’s going on in the trial, right? | 但他知道审判进展如何 对吧 |
[09:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course. | 是的 是的 当然 |
[09:42] | It’s just — it’s gonna be so much better in person, you know? | 只是 当面和他说要好得多 |
[09:45] | The long-distance thing has been okay, but… | 异地目前还算可以接受 但是 |
[09:48] | FaceTiming is not as good as actual face time. | 视频通话总比不上真的面对面 |
[09:51] | I want him home. | 我想要他回家 |
[09:52] | It’s like an echo chamber down there. | 我下面像有个回音室似的 |
[09:55] | But look how productive you were while he was gone. | 但看看他不在的时候你过得多充实 |
[09:58] | Your little party-planning thing is now a real P.R. Business. | 你的派对策划发展成真正的公关业务了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, she’s right. | 是啊 她说得对 |
[10:02] | You’ve been so focused on this. It’s impressive. | 你干得这么专注 很让人佩服 |
[10:05] | It’s like I’m a grownup or something. | 就好像我真的长大了似的 |
[10:08] | So, is the book-reading still happening this weekend? | 那这周末的读书会还照常进行吗 |
[10:11] | It is on like Donkey Kong, Miss Karen Kim, | 就像《大金刚》一样雷打不动 凯伦·金小姐 |
[10:14] | author/sex therapist. | 作者兼性治疗师 |
[10:16] | And, listen to me, I’m trying to get Barbara Rutledge | 另外 听我说 我还要请芭芭拉·拉特里奇 |
[10:19] | to come and hear you, okay? | 来听你读书 好吗 |
[10:20] | – Who? – What?! | -谁 -什么 |
[10:22] | She’s one of the biggest literary agents around. | 她可是最大牌的著作代理人之一了 |
[10:24] | It — If she takes you on as a client, | 如果她接受你为客户 |
[10:25] | you’re basically guaranteed a second book, Karen. | 你的第二本书就有保证了 凯伦 |
[10:28] | Great. Even more reason to be nervous. | 太好了 这下更紧张了 |
[10:38] | Okay, the, uh… jury’s back. | 好吧 陪审团回来了 |
[10:40] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:42] | Do you want us to come with you? | 要不要我们陪你一起去 |
[10:43] | No, no, no. I’m… | 不用 不用 我可以 |
[11:03] | “In the case of the People of the State of California | 在加利福尼亚州 |
[11:06] | vs. Wilson Corvo, as to the charge | 指控威尔逊·科尔沃 |
[11:08] | of first-degree murder of Luca Raines, | 对卢卡·雷恩斯实施一级谋杀一案中 |
[11:11] | we the jury find the defendant… | 陪审团判处被告人 |
[11:14] | guilty.” | 有罪 |
[11:35] | Hard to believe it’s over, isn’t it? | 难以相信 终于结束了 对吧 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:39] | It’s crazy, huh? | 挺疯狂的吧 |
[11:40] | I’m sure Calista Raines will be thrilled. | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯一定会很激动 |
[11:43] | Have you spoken? | 你们有联系吗 |
[11:45] | Only a few times since she got out of the hospital. | 她出院之后只联系过几次 |
[11:48] | I wanted to thank you for your testimony. | 我很感谢你的证词 |
[11:50] | It really helped. | 真的帮了大忙 |
[11:52] | I’m just glad he got what he deserved. | 我很高兴他得到应有的惩罚 |
[11:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:55] | But you’ve been through a lot, Joss — | 但你受了很多苦 乔斯 |
[11:57] | from finding a dead body to being held at gunpoint. | 先是发现尸体 又被持枪威胁 |
[12:01] | Have you considered talking to someone, a professional? | 你考虑过找专业人士谈谈吗 |
[12:04] | Reliving it can be difficult. | 再次回忆是很痛苦的 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I-I don’t know what you think you know, | 我不知你认为你了解什么 |
[12:09] | but I’m — I’m really just glad it’s all over. | 但我真的只是很高兴 一切结束了 |
[12:12] | Now I can get on with my life. | 现在我可以继续我的生活了 |
[12:13] | I’m just saying, I’ve seen people | 我只是想说 我之前见过有些人 |
[12:14] | go through things like this before. | 也有过类似的经历 |
[12:16] | And if you don’t deal with it in some way, it won’t go away. | 如果不想办法处理 它就会挥之不去 |
[12:21] | Yeah, thanks for your advice. | 好的 谢谢你的忠告 |
[12:23] | You take care, okay? | 你保重 好吗 |
[12:59] | Jennifer Jones’ birthday party is next week. | 詹尼弗·琼斯的生日派对在下周 |
[13:01] | Okay, um, get her two bottles of red wine — The Justin. | 好 给她买两瓶红葡萄酒 要贾斯汀的 |
[13:04] | Okay, how about a coffee-table book of the Caribbean? | 好 给她来一本加勒比海的咖啡桌画册如何 |
[13:06] | It’s her favorite place to vacation. | 那是她最喜欢的度假地点 |
[13:08] | – Great. – Okay. | -很好 -好的 |
[13:09] | Karen Kim book party is all set up. | 凯伦·金的售书会都安排好了 |
[13:11] | Did you send Barbara Rutledge a copy of Karen’s book? | 你有给芭芭拉·拉特里奇寄一本凯伦的书吗 |
[13:13] | – Yes, today. – Okay. Anything else? | -有 今天刚寄的 -好 还有别的事吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, uh… | 有 |
[13:17] | I was just wondering how you’re doing — | 我想知道你现在感觉如何 |
[13:19] | the verdict happening and all that. | 判决出了 心情很复杂吧 |
[13:20] | Because if you wanted to talk — | 如果你想聊聊 |
[13:21] | No, Kylie, I don’t need to talk about anything. | 不 凯丽 我不需要聊什么 |
[13:23] | Really, it’s — The trial’s over, | 真的 审判结束了 |
[13:25] | it’s all good in the hood. | 一切都很好 |
[13:26] | Tell everybody at the office the same. | 跟办公室里所有人都这么说 |
[13:27] | It’s all about the work now, okay? | 现在要专注工作了 好吗 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:39] | Please don’t fire me. | 请别炒我鱿鱼 |
[13:40] | I could not return those candles. | 我没法退回这些蜡烛 |
[13:42] | I’m not firing you. It’s okay. | 我不会解雇你 没事的 |
[13:46] | Wow, your Instagram is blowing up. | 你的Ins要炸了 |
[13:49] | It’s not my Instagram. It’s Lucy’s. I just monitor it. | 不是我的 是露西的 我只是监控一下 |
[13:52] | Oh, that makes more sense. You’re a little too — | 这就说得通了 你有点太… |
[13:54] | A little what? | 太怎么 |
[13:56] | Hey, look at that — more likes. | 快看 点赞的又多了 |
[14:01] | Wow, he’s cute. Is that her boyfriend? | 他很可爱 是她的男友吗 |
[14:04] | Boyfriend?! Lucy doesn’t have a boyfriend. | 男友 露西没有男友 |
[14:06] | She’s 14. | 她才14岁 |
[14:08] | Right, totally. | 没错 没错 |
[14:09] | 14, not when I had my first boyfriend — definitely not — | 14岁 我交第一个男友时不是这岁数 绝不是 |
[14:13] | I’m gonna go help… someone. | 我要去帮帮…某人 |
[14:32] | – Hello? – Oh, hey. | -有人吗 -你回来了 |
[14:35] | Uh, sorry. I…I didn’t hear you come in. | 抱歉 我没听到有人进来 |
[14:37] | I-I was just washing my shirt. | 我在洗衣服 |
[14:40] | Vivian spit up on it again. | 薇薇安又吐在上面了 |
[14:42] | Oh, so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:44] | No need for you to apologize. | 你不需要道歉 |
[14:45] | It’s not like you’re the one who did it. | 又不是你干的 |
[14:48] | Speaking of apologies… | 说起道歉 |
[14:52] | Karen, I-I just wanted to tell you how — how — | 凯伦 我想告诉你 |
[14:54] | how sorry I was about what happened this morning. | 我对今早的事情有多抱歉 |
[14:56] | Hey, forget it. It was a mistake, right? | 没关系 只是个误会 对吗 |
[15:01] | Yes. Totally. | 对 没错 |
[15:03] | Totally a mistake. Thank you. | 完全是误会 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Because I… I love this job. | 因为我…爱这份工作 |
[15:09] | You know, I-I-I love taking care of Vivian. | 我喜欢照顾薇薇安 |
[15:12] | I still have time to go on auditions. | 我还有时间去试镜 |
[15:14] | You have more time to work. | 你也有更多工作的时间 |
[15:16] | Speaking of which, are you going to write another book? | 说起工作 你打算再写一本书吗 |
[15:21] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[15:22] | I’d like to. | 我想写 |
[15:24] | Oh, you…you should. You totally should. | 你应该 你该写 |
[15:27] | I read the first few chapters of yours, | 我读了书的前几章 |
[15:28] | and…I was riveted. | 完全被吸引住了 |
[15:32] | Is all that true? | 那都是真的吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah, all of it. | 对 全部都是 |
[15:36] | And, uh… Rachel dying? | 那么…瑞秋去世了 |
[15:41] | Oh, man, I’m… | 天 我… |
[15:42] | I’m so sorry. That — that must have been so tough. | 很遗憾 一定很难熬 |
[15:45] | It was. | 没错 |
[15:48] | Her name was actually Vivian. | 她的真名叫薇薇安 |
[15:50] | That’s who my Vivian is named after. | 我的薇薇安就是继承了她的名字 |
[15:54] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[15:55] | what about Charlie? Where’s he? | 查理呢 他在哪 |
[15:57] | Oh, his…name is Alec. | 他的真名叫亚历克 |
[16:00] | After Vivian died, he couldn’t really handle it here. | 薇薇安去世后 他完全没办法住在这里 |
[16:04] | So, what, he — he just took off, | 所以 他就走了 |
[16:06] | leaving you and his baby all alone? | 留下你和孩子相依为命 |
[16:09] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[16:11] | He’s in Costa Rica, working with Doctors Without Borders. | 他在哥斯达黎加 和无国界医生一起工作 |
[16:17] | You know, can we… change the subject? | 我们能…换个话题吗 |
[16:20] | Yes. Yes, totally. | 当然 当然 |
[16:24] | Hey, uh, you… | 那你… |
[16:25] | still nervous about your book reading? | 还在为读书会紧张吗 |
[16:28] | Can we change the subject again? | 我们能再换个话题吗 |
[16:29] | Come on. You’re gonna be fine. | 拜托 你会没事的 |
[16:31] | Trust me. I know these things. | 相信我 我了解这些东西 |
[16:42] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[16:44] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[16:45] | – This is my friend, Jonah. – Hey. | -这是我朋友约拿 -你好 |
[16:46] | He moved here a little while ago and started a band. | 他不久前搬到这里 组了一个乐队 |
[16:49] | And… | 而且… |
[16:51] | there might be a spot for me. | 或许能给我一个位置 |
[16:53] | That is great news, babe! | 这真是好消息 亲爱的 |
[16:57] | So I… | 所以我… |
[16:59] | Dude, you can stop playing now. | 老兄 别弹了 |
[17:00] | We don’t need background music. | 我们不需要背景音乐 |
[17:01] | Sorry, man. I’ll pack it up. | 抱歉 我收拾一下 |
[17:04] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[17:04] | I think I might take the next six months | 接下来的六个月 我可能要 |
[17:06] | and — and, like, really give this music thing a shot, | 真正去努力尝试一下音乐 |
[17:09] | like, focus on it. | 全神贯注 |
[17:10] | Starting those guitar lessons | 开始上吉他课 |
[17:11] | made me realize how much I miss it. | 让我恍悟我有多想念音乐 |
[17:12] | Well, that sounds great, | 听上去很棒 |
[17:13] | but do you think you can do this and school at the same time? | 但你能音乐和学校授课兼顾吗 |
[17:17] | Yeah, see, that’s the thing. I-I don’t think so. | 问题就在这 我觉得不行 |
[17:19] | But the great news is I could always start school next year | 但好在 如果不行的话 |
[17:22] | if this doesn’t work out. Right? | 我可以明年再授课 对吗 |
[17:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:28] | I, uh, need to go take a shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[17:30] | Uh, rough day at work. | 忙了一天 |
[18:14] | 911. What is your emergency? | 这里是911 您遇到了什么紧急情况 |
[18:15] | I think someone’s broken into my house. | 我想有人闯进了我家 |
[18:27] | Oh, I…I don’t know if they’re still here. | 我不知道他们是否还在里面 |
[18:29] | But can you please just send the police? | 能请你派警察过来吗 |
[18:31] | Hold on! | 等等 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God! Are you freaking kidding me?! | 老天 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[18:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:35] | No, I’m s– Ma’am, I’m sorry. That wasn’t for you. | 不 女士 很抱歉 那不是对你说的 |
[18:38] | I — It’s a — it’s a — it’s a false alarm here. Fine. | 这是个误会 没事了 |
[18:40] | What are you… | 你搞什么 |
[18:41] | What is wrong with you?! | 你怎么回事 |
[18:44] | God! | 天啊 |
[18:46] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么搞的 |
[18:49] | You scared the crap out of me. | 我被你吓得半死 |
[18:50] | Well, I thought I’d come home early and surprise you. | 我以为我提前到家会给你个惊喜的 |
[18:52] | Apparently, it worked. | 显然是成功了 |
[18:58] | You’re lucky I missed you so much. | 算你走运 我太想你了 |
[19:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:02] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你的布置 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God! You haven’t even seen it all put together. | 天啊 你还没看到完整的呢 |
[19:08] | Baby, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[19:09] | Wait until you see what I did in the bedroom. | 来看看我怎么设计卧室的吧 |
[19:11] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:27] | You betcha. | 不客气 |
[19:29] | So… | 那么… |
[19:32] | what’s it feel like to be a big celebrity? | 成为大名人的感觉如何 |
[19:34] | Wouldn’t say big celebrity. | 算不上什么大名人 |
[19:37] | More like… medium-size celebrity chef. | 也就是个小有名气的主厨罢了 |
[19:41] | Well, how’s this? | 跟你说啊 |
[19:42] | A woman actually recognized me in the airport. | 有个女人在机场认出我了 |
[19:44] | – No! – Oh, yeah. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[19:46] | Oh, she thought I was that guy from “The Mentalist.” | 她以为我是《超感警探》的男主 |
[19:48] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah, it happens. | -是吗 -真的 |
[19:50] | Aw, baby! You’re like my little TV star. | 亲爱的 你现在也是小电视明星了 |
[19:53] | You’re like, um, Anthony Bourdain, | 就像安东尼·波登[著名电视主厨]一样 |
[19:56] | except you’re better-looking and less of a jerk. | 只不过你更帅 也没他那么混蛋 |
[20:02] | I wish I could have stayed home longer than a week. | 真希望我能在家待久一点 |
[20:05] | No. You were here when I needed you the most — the beginning. | 没事 我最需要的时候你在 最开始时 |
[20:08] | I was the one that made you go back. | 也是我让你回去的 |
[20:10] | I couldn’t have you missing an opportunity like that. | 我不能让你错过那样的好机会 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I appreciate it, babe. | 我很感激 亲爱的 |
[20:14] | I did try and get back before the trial ended. | 我本想尽量在审判结束前回来 |
[20:16] | – I really did. It was… – You’re sweet. | -真的 结果… -你真好 |
[20:18] | It’s all good. | 没关系的 |
[20:22] | So, how are you feeling… now that it’s all done? | 现在都结束了 感觉怎么样 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[20:27] | I’m — I’m really happy it’s over. | 我很高兴一切都结束了 |
[20:29] | Really, you sure? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[20:32] | Can’t have been easy having to testify like that — | 经历那样的庭审肯定不容易 |
[20:34] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:35] | I’m — I’m just gonna, you know, think about the future. | 我现在只想…考虑未来 |
[20:39] | I’m like a, um — like a shark, you know? | 像鲨鱼那样 |
[20:41] | I’m just gonna keep swimming, moving forward — | 不停地游 不断前进 |
[20:44] | Or is that salmon? | 或者应该是鲑鱼 |
[20:45] | You know, I can’t — whatever. | 我搞不清了 算了 |
[20:46] | Anyway, you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[20:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:53] | Did you get a new watch? | 你换了新表吗 |
[20:53] | Oh, yeah, I bought myself… a little present. | 是啊 我给自己买了个小礼物 |
[21:00] | Look at you, Mr. Fancy Pants! | 看看你 阔气先生 |
[21:02] | Ah, yes, my pants are quite fancy. | 没错 我就是阔气 |
[21:07] | Wait — no, wait! Where are you going?! | 等等 不 你要去哪儿 |
[21:08] | Sorry, this is work stuff. I have to get it. | 抱歉 工作上的事 一定得接 |
[21:10] | It’s about the, um, site for the new restaurant, | 关于一家新餐馆的选址 |
[21:12] | which you really need to see, by the way. | 你真得去看看 |
[21:14] | Two minutes, don’t move. | 就一下 别走开 |
[21:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:26] | So, what did you say when Marc told you? | 马克跟你说的时候 你什么反应 |
[21:29] | Nothing, I just clenched my teeth and smiled. | 什么也没说 我只是咬紧牙关 挤出微笑 |
[21:31] | That sounds awkward. And weird-looking. | 听着挺尴尬 一定是很怪的表情 |
[21:33] | It was, especially since Jeremy was right there. | 是的 尤其是吉米还在那儿 |
[21:36] | I thought his name was Jonah. | 不是叫约拿吗 |
[21:38] | My boyfriend blows off the idea of school | 我的男友放弃了去授课的想法 |
[21:40] | to try and join a band, | 想着加入什么乐队 |
[21:41] | and you’re focused on the name of his strange friend? | 你却关注他奇怪的朋友叫什么吗 |
[21:44] | I mean, we just moved in together, | 我是说 我们刚刚住到一起 |
[21:46] | and he is making unilateral decisions. | 他就在自作主张了 |
[21:49] | Instead of making weird, smiley, clenched-teeth faces, | 或许你不该勉强怪笑 咬紧牙关 |
[21:51] | maybe you should talk to him. | 而是应该跟他谈谈 |
[21:53] | I know. I know. He just seems so excited. | 我知道 我知道 但他那么开心 |
[21:56] | I didn’t want to burst his bubble. | 我不想戳破他的美梦 |
[21:58] | Who does a guy have to know to get some service around here? | 我要是想来点服务 该找谁呢 |
[22:01] | – What?! – When did you get here? | -怎么回事 -你什么时候到的 |
[22:03] | I got in last night. | 昨晚回来的 |
[22:04] | Did Joss know you were coming? | 乔斯知道你回来了吗 |
[22:06] | I can’t believe she didn’t tell us. Come here. | 真不敢相信 她连我们都不告诉 来 |
[22:08] | She did not know. In fact, she almost had me arrested | 她也不知道 昨晚她被我吓了一跳 |
[22:10] | for scaring the crap out of her. | 差点让人来抓我了 |
[22:13] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[22:14] | She’s busy, working. | 她在忙工作 |
[22:15] | Said something about someone giving some book | 说什么某人把一本什么书 |
[22:18] | to the wrong Barbara Rutledge, | 给了错的芭芭拉·拉特里奇 |
[22:19] | and now she had to go find the right Barbara. | 现在她得去找对的芭芭拉 |
[22:22] | Made no sense to me. | 我完全听不懂 |
[22:24] | Does she seem… | 你觉得她看着还… |
[22:26] | okay to you? | 还好吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah, she seems fine. | 挺好的 她看着不错 |
[22:29] | But I did just get back last night. Why? | 但我昨晚才回来 怎么了 |
[22:32] | We think she seems a little too fine. | 我们觉得她好得有些不正常 |
[22:34] | There was no way she wasn’t affected by the trial — | 她不可能丝毫不受庭审影响 |
[22:36] | anyone would be. | 任何人都会受影响的 |
[22:37] | I gave her a bunch of names of therapists, | 我给了她几个心理咨询师的联系方式 |
[22:39] | but she never called any of them. | 但她从没联系过 |
[22:43] | Okay. I’ll talk to her later. | 好的 我回头和她聊聊 |
[22:46] | So where can I find Marc? | 马克在哪 |
[22:48] | Thought I’d say hello. | 我想去打个招呼 |
[22:49] | Oh, he’s at the new place. | 他在新家 |
[22:50] | I’ll give you the address. He will be so happy. | 我把地址给你 他肯定特别开心 |
[22:52] | He has been dying for you to get back. | 他一直盼着你能回来 |
[22:54] | Weirdly so. | 尽管我不知道为什么 |
[22:58] | Look at your hair. | 瞧你的新发型 |
[23:00] | – It’s lovely. – Thank you. | -真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[23:06] | It’s so good to see you, man! | 见到你真开心 哥们 |
[23:08] | You too, mate. Hey. | 我也是 |
[23:10] | Look at this place. This is very nice. | 新家很棒 |
[23:12] | Wow. You’re really moving up in the world, huh? | 你的生活慢慢走上正轨了 |
[23:14] | Well, it’s all April. | 都是艾普莉的功劳 |
[23:16] | Everything I suggest, she agrees to, | 不管我提议什么 她都点头 |
[23:18] | and then she does whatever she wants. | 然后什么都按自己的想法来 |
[23:19] | I’m trying to make the back room a kind of music room, | 我想把里面的房间弄成音乐室 |
[23:21] | and she seems less than thrilled. | 可她却不怎么感冒 |
[23:22] | Oh, that’s why I told Joss to do | 所以我才跟乔斯说 |
[23:24] | whatever she wanted while I was gone. | 我不在的时候她怎么折腾都行 |
[23:25] | It is not worth the fight, and, hey, | 犯不上为这事争吵 而且 |
[23:27] | she’s got better taste than me, right? | 她比我品位高多了 不是吗 |
[23:29] | It took me months to realize | 我花了几个月时间才明白 |
[23:30] | you don’t actually throw throw pillows. | 抱枕不是用来扔的 |
[23:34] | So what’s new, man? Come on. | 快说说你的近况吧 哥们 |
[23:35] | Who cares about what’s new with me? | 我的近况有什么好说的 |
[23:37] | What’s going on with you? Your show was amazing. | 快说说你的 你的节目特别棒 |
[23:39] | You’re basically famous. Your face was on billboards. | 你现在是名人了 你的脸都登上广告牌了 |
[23:42] | Really? Billboards? | 真的上广告牌了吗 |
[23:44] | No, magazine ads, but still… | 不 是杂志的广告 可还是… |
[23:47] | How’s it going with Joss? Things still good? | 乔斯怎么样 你俩还好吗 |
[23:49] | Was it hard doing a long-distance thing? | 异地恋是不是很辛苦 |
[23:54] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好了 |
[23:56] | I really need to tell you a secret, | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[23:58] | but you cannot say a word. | 但你一定要替我保密 |
[24:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | – You’re Barbara Rutledge, right? – Yes. | -你是芭芭拉·拉特里奇吗 -是的 |
[24:13] | – I’m Josslyn Carver. – Hold it. | -我是乔斯琳·卡佛 -等等 |
[24:15] | The one from the Calista Raines trial? | 卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯一案的证人 |
[24:18] | Uh, yeah, but that’s not what I — | 是的 但我找你不是为这… |
[24:19] | So, tell me, was that guy really wearing a kaftan and a wig? | 快说说 那家伙当时真的身穿长袍头戴假发吗 |
[24:23] | I guess so, but we — we can talk about that later. | 大概是的 但这事可以回头再聊 |
[24:24] | Right now, I really need you to read this book | 现在 我希望你读一下这本书 |
[24:27] | and come to a launch party tonight | 并出席本书作者凯伦·金 |
[24:28] | for the author, Karen Kim. | 今晚的发布会 |
[24:29] | Oh! I get it. | 我知道了 |
[24:31] | You’re mentally ill – from the trail. I am so sorry. | 那个案子搞得你精神错乱了 真是抱歉 |
[24:33] | I’m mentally fine. | 我精神没问题 |
[24:34] | Just, please, please read this and come and hear Karen. | 拜托你读一读 晚上出席发布会吧 |
[24:36] | It would be a great opportunity for the both of you. | 这对你俩来说都会是很棒的机会 |
[24:38] | I promise you won’t be disappointed. | 我保证不会让你失望而归的 |
[24:40] | Look, Josslyn, no offense, but I don’t have time | 乔斯琳 我无意冒犯 但我没时间 |
[24:42] | to read every book that gets shoved in my face. | 把别人塞给我的每本书都读一遍 |
[24:44] | Okay, wait — okay, fine! | 等等 好吧 行 |
[24:45] | No, I get it, you’re busy. It’s no problem. | 我知道你很忙 没关系 |
[24:47] | Um, you just keep walking, and I’ll just — | 你走你的 我来… |
[24:49] | I’ll just read you a little ex– excerpt from it | 我来读一小段给你听 |
[24:51] | so that you can get a little taste, okay? | 你就能大致有个感觉了 好吗 |
[24:53] | “But once I got on top of him, | “可一旦我爬到他身上 |
[24:54] | I glimpsed at the two of us in the mirror…” | 看着镜子中的我们…” |
[24:56] | “…and I had to admit I was turned on by what I saw.” | “…那画面真的让我性致盎然” |
[24:59] | Okay, please, stop it! | 好了 求你别读了 |
[25:01] | Goodbye now. | 再见 |
[25:12] | Oh, get lost, pervert. | 走开 你这个变态 |
[25:25] | I’ve texted Lucy three times, and she still hasn’t answered. | 我给露西发了三条信息 可她一直没回我 |
[25:28] | Maybe ’cause you texted her three times. | 也许是因为你发得太多了 |
[25:30] | It’s just weird not having heard from her. | 没有她的消息 真是不习惯 |
[25:32] | What do you think she’s doing? | 你觉得她在忙什么 |
[25:34] | Ah, she’s probably learning how a bill becomes a law. | 也许她在学习法案是如何演变成法律的 |
[25:36] | I don’t know. Why are you so stressed? | 我也不知道 你为什么这么紧张 |
[25:39] | Are you sure this is the right decision? | 你确定这决定没问题吗 |
[25:43] | I assume you mean the music thing? | 我猜你指的是音乐的事 |
[25:45] | I could tell you weren’t thrilled. | 我看得出 你不怎么感冒 |
[25:46] | I’m just wondering if it’s the right time for it. | 我只是不知道这时机是否恰当 |
[25:49] | Just because we had the plan, you know? | 我们已经做好了计划 不是吗 |
[25:51] | Oh, I know, babe. I hear you. I-I totally do. | 我知道 亲爱的 我明白你的意思 真的 |
[25:53] | It’s just the more I thought about it, | 只是我越考虑 |
[25:55] | the more I realized the school thing | 越感觉去学校当老师 |
[25:56] | wasn’t really speaking to me. | 真的不太适合我 |
[25:59] | It wasn’t speaking to you? | 不适合你吗 |
[26:00] | April, you’ve known who I am for a year now. | 艾普莉 我们都认识一年了 |
[26:02] | All right, I’m not some guy with a 9:00 to 5:00. | 我不是那种朝九晚五的人 |
[26:04] | I’ve always had bigger dreams for myself. | 我一直有更远大的梦想 |
[26:06] | See… | 你看… |
[26:08] | this is what I was worried about when we moved in together. | 这就是我们要同居时我所担心的 |
[26:10] | And what exactly is that? | 你担心的是什么 |
[26:11] | That I’d end up busting my ass in the store — | 担心我每天在店里忙得要命 |
[26:14] | 9: 00 or 7:00, by the way, while you played around. | 忙上十来个小时 而你却游手好闲 |
[26:17] | I’m not playing around. Come on. | 我没游手好闲 好吗 |
[26:18] | You can’t blame a guy for following his passion, can you? | 追求自己喜欢的事情有什么错 |
[26:20] | No, but at some point, you also need to be responsible. | 没错 但有时候 你也要有责任感 |
[26:23] | I am responsible. | 我有责任感 |
[26:25] | But I also need to be happy — we both do. | 但我也要开开心心的 我们都该如此 |
[26:27] | What’s the point of being responsible if you’re miserable? | 如果成天愁眉苦脸 有责任感又能如何 |
[26:30] | Well, not everything can be so easy! | 不是什么事都像你说得那么简单 |
[26:32] | This is a relationship with two people, | 感情需要我们两人共同努力 |
[26:33] | and I just don’t want to be the only adult. – | 而我只是不想做唯一的那个成年人 |
[26:35] | We did have a plan. | 我们确实有过安排了 |
[26:37] | Man, what is up with you lately? | 你最近怎么了 |
[26:38] | First, you’re freaking out about Lucy going away, | 先是被露西离开的事情吓得不轻 |
[26:40] | and now you can’t stop talking | 现在又好像我们签了合同一样 |
[26:41] | about the plan like we signed a contract! | 不停地说这个安排的事情 |
[26:42] | That’s not true. I am just trying to explain | 你说的不对 我只是在试着解释 |
[26:44] | that there are dreams and there’s reality. | 生活中既有梦想也有现实 |
[26:46] | Oh, so you think the band’s a dumb idea and that I’m gonna fail? | 所以你认为乐队这件事很愚蠢而且我会失败吗 |
[26:49] | I didn’t say that. | 我并没有那么说 |
[26:50] | No, you didn’t, but you’re making it pretty clear you think it. | 是的 你没有 但你已经表现的很明白了 |
[27:01] | 《释放》 一个女人的心路历程 凯伦·金著 | |
[27:06] | Love what you’ve done with my place. | 我爱死你在我这做的布置了 |
[27:07] | April, thank you so much for letting us use it. | 艾普莉 能让我们用这里实在太感谢了 |
[27:10] | It’s the perfect mix of intimate and impressive. | 这里又私人化 又让人印象深刻 |
[27:12] | And cheap, right? | 而且还很便宜 对不对 |
[27:15] | Okay, I need to make sure no one’s shoplifting. | 好了 我得去盯着确保没人偷东西了 |
[27:23] | Wowza! Hello! | 哇 你好 |
[27:25] | – You are one hot mama. – Really? | -你真是个辣妈 -真的吗 |
[27:27] | All I know is your boobs look amazing. | 我只知道你的胸部看上去美极了 |
[27:34] | Hello, honey. | 你好呀 宝贝 |
[27:34] | Um, what’s Vivian doing here? Where’s hot manny? | 薇薇安来这做什么 帅气的男保姆哪去了 |
[27:36] | Oh, on his way. | 他在来的路上 |
[27:38] | He had an audition, but he should be here soon. | 他有个试镜要参加 但应该马上就到了 |
[27:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:40] | Okay, I know. | 好的 我知道 |
[27:42] | I know it’s probably not ideal | 我知道在宣传我那本有 |
[27:44] | to have my baby here when I’m supposed to be selling sex — | 性描写的书时带着宝宝不是太好 |
[27:46] | Not a problem. I will watch Vivian. | 没问题的 我来看着薇薇安 |
[27:48] | You go and mingle and be a successful author. | 你过去招呼客人做一位成功的作家吧 |
[27:51] | – Okay. – Go. | -好吧 -去吧 |
[27:56] | Yes, I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[28:05] | So, if you can just make sure | 这样 你看看能不能确保 |
[28:06] | you get a picture of her actually reading, | 拍到一张她正在读书的照片 |
[28:07] | and if you can catch, like, a sexy librarian look | 如果可以的话把她拍得像个性感的图书管理员 |
[28:10] | or something, that would be amazeballs. | 或者类似风格的 那就棒极了 |
[28:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Hey! Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[28:17] | Sorry, I have to deal with the final paperwork for the site. | 抱歉 我得把那个地块的收尾文书搞定 |
[28:20] | How’s it going here? This looks great! | 这里进行的如何 看起来棒极了 |
[28:22] | Good, good, I think. | 蛮好 我觉得蛮好的 |
[28:23] | Though Barbara Rutledge is a no-show, | 虽然芭芭拉·拉特里奇没有来 |
[28:25] | which sucks for Karen. | 对凯伦来说挺遗憾的 |
[28:31] | Is this ours? | 这是我们的孩子吗 |
[28:32] | No– | 不是 |
[28:34] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[28:35] | Can you just watch Vivian, please? | 你能照看下薇薇安吗 |
[28:37] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[28:38] | Okay. Hello. | 你好呀 |
[28:42] | Come here? | 看这里 |
[28:44] | How are you? | 你怎么样呀 |
[28:46] | What was that? Right. | 那是什么 对啦 |
[28:48] | Barbara Rutledge, Dr. Karen Kim. | 芭芭拉·拉特里奇 这位是凯伦·金医生 |
[28:50] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:51] | I actually didn’t know you were coming. | 我其实不知道你会过来 |
[28:53] | Well, I wasn’t planning on it. | 我本来没打算过来 |
[28:55] | But your P.R. Lady attacked me on the street | 但你的公关经理在路上把我拦住了 |
[28:58] | and started reading your book out loud, | 然后开始大声朗读你写的书 |
[28:59] | and I was impressed. | 让我印象非常深刻 |
[29:02] | Not with you, with the book. | 不是对你 是对这本书 |
[29:05] | I can’t wait to hear more tonight. | 我今晚等不及想继续读这本书了 |
[29:06] | And I also can’t wait for you | 还有我也等不及让你 |
[29:07] | to get me something alcoholic to drink. | 给我拿点酒精饮料来喝了 |
[29:09] | Yes! I’m on it. | 这就去拿 |
[29:10] | You two, talk, get to know each other. | 你们两个好好聊 互相认识一下 |
[29:15] | Thank you so much for coming. I really — | 你能来实在太感谢了 我真的 |
[29:16] | Look, I’m not making any promises. | 听着 我不会承诺什么 |
[29:19] | I rep a lot of writers, | 我代理过很多位作家 |
[29:20] | and I only sign ones I believe in — | 而且我只签那些我看好的 |
[29:22] | or who can make me a lot of money. | 或者那些能让我赚大钱的 |
[29:28] | Before I begin, I just wanted to tell you a little bit | 在开始之前 我想和你们分享一下 |
[29:30] | about why I wrote this book. | 我写这本书的初衷 |
[29:33] | After my friend passed away and her husband moved, | 在我朋友离世以及她丈夫搬走之后 |
[29:36] | I found myself all alone. | 我发现自己孤身一人 |
[29:39] | I was pregnant and without the two people | 我怀孕了而且失去了 |
[29:41] | I had spent the last two years of my life with. | 过去两年中与我相伴的人 |
[29:46] | I was lost. | 我迷失了 |
[29:48] | And… | 而且 |
[29:55] | I was lost and depressed, | 我迷失了 而且很沮丧 |
[29:58] | and I knew if I didn’t get my feelings out in some way, | 我知道如果我不以某种方式释放我的这种情绪 |
[30:01] | they’d just keep building up until they exploded. | 他们会不断的叠加直到最终彻底爆发出来 |
[30:04] | So I wrote. | 所以我开始写作 |
[30:06] | And wrote some more | 写着写着 |
[30:08] | and discovered that I liked writing. | 我发现我喜欢上了写作 |
[30:10] | And before I knew it, I had finished the book, | 在我还没有意识到之前 我就写完了这本书 |
[30:15] | a book that ended up bringing me back to life. | 这本让我重振信心生活下去的书 |
[30:29] | “To be honest with your partner, | “要想和你的伴侣真诚相处 |
[30:32] | you have to be honest with yourself. | 首先你得正视自己 |
[30:35] | Not just about what you feel, but about what you want. | 不仅仅正视你的感觉 还有你的欲望 |
[30:40] | Only you can know for | 因为只有你自己才知道 |
[30:41] | – certain how you see your future…” – You okay? | -自己是如何看待未来的” -你还好吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you just surprised me. | 是的 很好 你吓到我了 |
[30:45] | “Because, remember, if it’s your passion, | “因为 请记住 如何是你的激情所致 |
[30:49] | don’t deny yourself… | 千万不要否认你自己 |
[30:51] | or your heart.” | 或者你的内心” |
[31:17] | I’m not sure it could have been more embarrassing. | 我不知道还有没有更难堪的情况了 |
[31:20] | Of course it could have. | 当然有 |
[31:23] | I’m thinking! | 我在想呢 |
[31:25] | I saw Barbara’s face. She looked appalled. | 我看到芭芭拉的表情了 她似乎很震惊 |
[31:28] | I don’t think she’s gonna represent me now. | 我觉得她现在应该不想做我的代理人了 |
[31:30] | I wasn’t exactly exuding sex. | 我真的没有流露性暗示的意思 |
[31:32] | Well, you were exuding something. | 但你确实流出了东西 |
[31:35] | I’m glad someone finds it funny. | 有人还能觉得有趣 我真欣慰 |
[31:40] | I don’t even know how you made it up there tonight. | 我都不知道你今晚怎么实现这些的 |
[31:42] | After I had Lucy, all I wanted to do was stay home, | 生了露西以后 我只想待在家里 |
[31:45] | watch TV, and eat a pint of Haagen-Dazs. | 看电视 吃哈根达斯 |
[31:47] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[31:48] | You were obsessed with mint chip. | 你特别喜欢薄荷味的 |
[31:52] | The point is, we’re proud of you for doing so much. | 重点是你做了这么多事 我们为你骄傲 |
[31:55] | The book, the practice back up and running. | 出书 继续行医 |
[31:57] | It’s a lot. | 很了不起 |
[31:59] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | I just wish the reading had been more of a success. | 我只希望读书会能更成功一点 |
[32:03] | I feel like I let you down. | 我觉得我让你们失望了 |
[32:05] | – Stop. – Please, you were awesome, okay? | -别这么说 -拜托 你很棒好吗 |
[32:08] | A little breast milk never hurt anybody. | 一点乳汁伤害不了任何人的感情 |
[32:13] | Hey, what was up with that fancy watch Harry had going on? | 哈利手上戴的那块高档手表是怎么回事 |
[32:17] | You buy that for him? | 你给他买的吗 |
[32:18] | No, he bought it for himself. | 不 他自己买的 |
[32:20] | Strange, right? | 有点奇怪 对吧 |
[32:21] | He didn’t even bring me a croissant — nothing. | 他连羊角面包都没给我带 什么也没有 |
[32:24] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m crazy. | 我也不知道 可能我太敏感了 |
[32:25] | I feel like something’s off. | 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[32:27] | It feels like he’s keeping something from me. | 他似乎在对我隐瞒什么 |
[32:29] | You are crazy. | 你的确是太敏感了 |
[32:30] | It’s a readjustment period. Just give it time. | 这是一个重新调整的阶段 慢慢来 |
[32:47] | Marc. | 马克 |
[32:49] | Marc. | 马克 |
[32:52] | Marc! | 马克 |
[32:53] | What, what, call 911! | 怎么了 快报警 |
[32:54] | Relax, Marc, there’s no emergency. | 放松 马克 没有紧急情况 |
[32:57] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[32:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:00] | Nothing. I just wanted to apologize. | 没事 我只是想来道歉 |
[33:04] | For waking me up? | 因为把我叫醒了吗 |
[33:05] | That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. | 那你就不应该吵醒我啊 |
[33:06] | No. For being wrong. | 不 因为我错了 |
[33:10] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:12] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[33:14] | Listening to Karen talk about passion and honesty tonight, | 我今晚听凯伦讨论了热情和真诚的话题 |
[33:18] | I realized that I wasn’t mad at you, I was jealous of you. | 意识到我不是在生你的气 而是嫉妒你 |
[33:22] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[33:24] | Because you have something you’re passionate about, | 因为你有自己热衷的事情 |
[33:26] | and I don’t know what I have. | 但我不知道自己热衷于什么 |
[33:28] | I used to be an artist, | 我以前是个画家 |
[33:29] | and then I had a kid and put it on hold. | 后来我生了孩子 就搁置了我的事业 |
[33:31] | And then I had the store, and that became my life. | 然后我开了店 那就变成了我的生活 |
[33:33] | Now Lucy’s getting older, | 现在露西长大了 |
[33:35] | and I’m just a crazy woman | 而我只是个每隔五分钟 |
[33:37] | checking her daughter’s Instagram account | 就要查看女儿Ins账号的 |
[33:38] | every five minutes. | 疯女人 |
[33:42] | I just feel a little… | 我只是觉得有点… |
[33:45] | Lost? | 迷失 |
[33:46] | Disoriented? | 茫然 |
[33:49] | Confused? | 困惑苦恼 |
[33:51] | All of the above. | 都有 |
[33:53] | Well, you still have the store. | 你还有一家店 |
[33:55] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是的 |
[33:59] | But I think I’m gonna give more responsibility to Randy. | 但我想让兰迪负责更多事 |
[34:02] | Really? To Randy? | 真的吗 让兰迪负责 |
[34:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:06] | So I can step away. | 这样我就可以离开休息了 |
[34:08] | There’s this painting fellowship I read about. | 我看到有个绘画协会 |
[34:11] | And if I’m gonna figure out a way to do it, | 如果我要腾出时间参加 |
[34:13] | I’m gonna have to let go of the store a little bit. | 我就得放下一些店里的事 |
[34:16] | It will be good practice for when Lucy goes. | 为露西以后的离开提前适应一下 |
[34:22] | Yeah, you could definitely use | 你的确是应该 |
[34:23] | a little practice with letting go. | 适应一下 如何放手 |
[34:25] | The point is… | 关键是 |
[34:28] | as confused as everything may be, | 尽管所有事都很混乱 |
[34:31] | living with you is not something I’m confused about. | 对于和你同居 我并不感到苦恼 |
[34:57] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[34:59] | Your P.R. Lady gave me your address. | 你的公关小姐给了我你的地址 |
[35:03] | So, despite the breast malfunction, | 尽管那天你漏奶了 |
[35:06] | which is why I formula fed, FYI, | 所以我选择用奶粉喂养 仅供参考的建议 |
[35:08] | I was impressed with what you had to say. | 我对你所说的话印象深刻 |
[35:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:12] | I read your book, and I loved it. | 我读了你的书 我很喜欢 |
[35:15] | If you’re interested, | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[35:16] | I think we can do big things together. | 我想我们可以一起干一番大事业 |
[35:18] | And, by the way, your husband is yum. | 顺便提一句 你老公很性感 |
[35:22] | My husband? | 我老公 |
[35:22] | Yeah, the guy with your baby last night? | 对 那天晚上和你宝宝一起的男人 |
[35:25] | Oh, no, that’s my nanny. | 不 那是我的保姆 |
[35:26] | Nanny? Really? | 保姆 真的吗 |
[35:29] | Well, for now, at least. | 至少目前是这样 |
[35:31] | You have my offer, but be quick about deciding. | 你收到了我的邀请 但尽快做决定 |
[35:34] | I don’t just make house calls for anyone. | 我不是对谁都亲自上门拜访的 |
[35:35] | Talk soon. | 再联系 |
[35:46] | I accept! | 我接受 |
[35:47] | I know! | 知道了 |
[35:57] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪里 |
[35:59] | Patience, my dear, patience. | 耐心点 亲爱的 |
[36:00] | It’s hard to be patient when it’s this cold. | 天气这么冷 让人很难有耐心 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry. Here. | 抱歉 穿上吧 |
[36:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:07] | – Better? – Yes. | -好点了吗 -好点了 |
[36:08] | – Are we almost there? – You know what? | -我们快到了吗 -知道吗 |
[36:10] | You need to close your eyes at this point. | 现在你得闭上眼睛了 |
[36:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:14] | Yeah. Closed? | 没错 闭上了吗 |
[36:16] | Here we go. | 这边走 |
[36:20] | We’re turning. We’re turning. | 我们在转弯 我们在转弯 |
[36:21] | – Gotcha. – Okay. | -就是这 -好的 |
[36:24] | Okay, you can open them. | 好了 可以睁开眼睛了 |
[36:27] | So this is — this is where the new bistro will be. | 这里 新酒吧会开在这里 |
[36:32] | Are we having a date night? | 我们今晚约会吗 |
[36:33] | We are. | 当然了 |
[36:34] | Just thought we could use some alone time. | 我想我们该享受下二人世界 |
[36:36] | I totally agree. | 我完全同意 |
[36:38] | So can you see it — the future? | 所以你能看见未来吗 |
[36:42] | Well, I’m trying, | 我在努力 |
[36:43] | but I’m not really good with spacial relations. | 但我不太擅长物体的空间关系 |
[36:44] | No, I’m not talking about the restaurant now, Joss. | 不 我现在指的不是饭店的事 乔斯 |
[36:47] | I’m talking about us. | 我在说我们俩 |
[36:49] | Our future. | 我们的未来 |
[36:55] | No, you’re not. | 不是吧你 |
[36:56] | Josslyn Carver, will you marry me? | 乔斯琳·卡佛 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:01] | Well, this is usually the part where you give some kind of — | 一般来说 你该在这时给出一些 |
[37:03] | Yes! Yes! | 我愿意 我愿意 |
[37:05] | Definitely yes! | 我当然愿意 |
[37:08] | What are you — what did you — | 你是 你怎么 |
[37:10] | Is this why you’ve been running around, | 这就是你一直忙里忙外 |
[37:11] | being all crazy and acting weird? | 又疯癫又奇怪的原因吗 |
[37:13] | Yes! You’re a very hard woman to keep a secret from. | 是的 想要瞒住你这个女人可真不容易 |
[37:20] | Oh, my God, I love you. | 天呐 我爱你 |
[37:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:33] | No, no, I swear, I knew nothing about it. | 不 不 我发誓 我对此事一无所知 |
[37:35] | But I am so excited for you guys! | 但我真为你们高兴 |
[37:38] | We’re celebrating tomorrow. | 我们明天庆祝 |
[37:39] | Okay. Love you! | 好的 爱你 |
[37:42] | Can you believe Harry proposed? | 你能相信哈利求婚了吗 |
[37:44] | Well, yeah, ’cause I kind of already knew. | 能 因为我事先知道了 |
[37:47] | What?! You knew and didn’t tell me? | 什么 你知道却不告诉我吗 |
[37:49] | I couldn’t. I promised Harry. It’s bro code. | 不行 我答应哈利了 这是兄弟守则 |
[37:52] | The whnow? | 什么 |
[37:53] | Whatever code you have with Harry | 不管你和哈利之间有什么规矩 |
[37:55] | is trumped by me, okay? | 都得排在我后面 懂吗 |
[37:56] | I am the one you’re sleeping with. | 我才是和你同床共枕的人 |
[38:00] | Saved by the horn. | 车喇叭救了我 |
[38:02] | Now, be cool when she gets here, okay? | 她到的时候淡定些 好吗 |
[38:03] | Don’t go all helicopter mom. | 别管得太宽 |
[38:08] | So, how was it? | 这次旅行怎么样 |
[38:10] | Oh, my God, it was so amazing! | 天呐 真是太赞了 |
[38:11] | Everything was so cool. | 一切都超级棒 |
[38:13] | I took so many pictures, I ran out of room on my phone. | 我拍了好多照片 手机都没内存了 |
[38:16] | Even met the Governor, watched state senate. | 我甚至还见了州长 观看了州议会 |
[38:18] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[38:18] | I kind of want to do debate now. | 我现在有点对辩论感兴趣了 |
[38:20] | I think I’d be pretty good at it. Don’t you think? | 我觉得自己会很擅长的 你们觉得呢 |
[38:21] | I do. | 我同意 |
[38:23] | So, you make any new friends? | 你交新朋友了吗 |
[38:26] | A few. Got some numbers, no one special. | 交了一些 留了电话 没太特殊的 |
[38:29] | So who’s this boy, Noel? | 那诺埃尔这个男生是谁 |
[38:33] | The boy you took the selfies with. | 和你自拍的男生 |
[38:35] | He’s just a boy that goes to school that was on the trip. | 他不过是个学生 参加了这次行程 |
[38:37] | That’s all? | 只是这样吗 |
[38:38] | Because there’s more pictures of Noel | 诺埃尔的照片 |
[38:39] | than any Sacramento landmarks. | 可比萨克拉门托的地标照片都多 |
[38:42] | Everyone takes selfies. It’s what we do. | 大家都自拍 我们都这样 |
[38:44] | That’s what they do. | 他们是那样的 |
[38:46] | Did you spend the whole time I was gone on my Instagram? | 这段时间你都在研究我的Ins吗 |
[38:49] | Not the whole time, no, but a lot. | 不是所有时间 但花了很多时间 |
[38:52] | You’re my little girl, and you always will be. | 你是我的女儿 永远都会是 |
[38:53] | So I worry. | 所以我担心 |
[38:56] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不用担心 |
[38:58] | Noel is just a kid that goes to school with me. | 诺埃尔只是个和我一起上学的孩子 |
[39:00] | Maybe you’re the one that needs less screen time, Mom. | 也许你才该少花点时间在手机上 妈 |
[39:04] | Think about it. | 考虑考虑吧 |
[39:07] | I’m gonna go unpack. | 我去收拾东西了 |
[39:11] | Not a word. | 什么也别说 |
[39:19] | You know what? Don’t touch me. We are done. | 知道吗 别碰我 我们掰了 |
[39:23] | This is nice. | 挺好的 |
[39:25] | Right? | 对吗 |
[39:27] | Right? | 对吗 |
[39:33] | You can’t have this now. | 你现在还不能吃 |
[39:35] | But someday, you’re gonna love it. | 但有天你会爱上它的 |
[39:37] | Love it. | 超级喜欢它 |
[40:02] | 诺埃尔短信 你明天能溜出来见我吗 我想你 | |
[40:31] | You’re going out so early. | 你这么早就出去啊 |
[40:33] | I’ll be back in an hour or two. | 我一两个小时内就回来 |
[40:35] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[40:37] | One day engaged, and the magic is gone. | 订婚才一天魔法就消失了 |
[40:43] | The magic is never going anywhere. | 魔法永远都不会消失的 |
[40:47] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[41:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |