时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Will you marry me? – Yes! Yes! | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意 我愿意 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | I think I might give this music thing a shot, | 我可能要真正去努力尝试一下音乐 |
[00:09] | like, focus on it. | 全神贯注 |
[00:10] | There’s this painting fellowship I read about. | 我看到有个绘画协会 |
[00:12] | I used to be an artist, | 我以前是个画家 |
[00:13] | and then I had a kid and put it on hold. | 后来我生了孩子 就搁置了我的事业 |
[00:15] | And then I had the store, and that became my life. | 然后我开了店 那就变成了我的生活 |
[00:17] | “A desire that had always been there.” | “不知他能唤醒多少我的渴望” |
[00:20] | Whoa! You’re my nanny. | 你是我的男保姆 |
[00:22] | He’s hot. This is a terrible idea. | 他很性感 这是个坏主意 |
[00:26] | I read your book, and I loved it. | 我读了你的书 我很喜欢 |
[00:27] | I think we can do big things together. | 我想我们可以一起干一番大事业 |
[00:31] | One! Two! Three! Kick! | 一 二 三 踢 |
[00:35] | One! Two! Three! Hut! | 一 二 三 停 |
[00:38] | Nice. All right, partner up. Time to spar. | 很好 两人一组 拳斗开始 |
[00:42] | Joss, no. Find someone else. | 乔斯 不行 换一个人 |
[00:44] | Marisol’s too advanced for you. | 玛莉索比你强太多了 |
[00:46] | No, I got this. | 没事 我能行 |
[00:50] | Ready. | 准备 |
[00:51] | Go! | 开始 |
[00:56] | Okay, Joss. That’s enough. | 行了 乔斯 可以了 |
[00:58] | No way. | 没门 |
[01:00] | – You’re gonna get hurt. – Not if she does first. | -你会受伤的 -如果她先受伤就不会 |
[01:08] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来啊 继续 |
[01:29] | Does this outfit look artsy | 这件衣服有艺术范吗 |
[01:31] | in a hip Topanga Canyon way, | 是像托潘加峡谷的嬉皮士 |
[01:33] | or artsy in a sixth-grade art teacher way? | 还是六年级的美术老师 |
[01:36] | – Is one of those supposed to be the right answer? – Fine. | -正确答案是其中之一吗 -好吧 |
[01:38] | Will this make a good impression | 这件衣服能不能 |
[01:39] | on a woman who could help determine my future? | 给可能决定我未来的女人留下好印象 |
[01:41] | – Isn’t she just one of your customers? – Yes. | -她不就是你的顾客吗 -是的 |
[01:43] | But she’s not just a customer. | 可她不光是我的顾客 |
[01:44] | She’s on the board of the Creative Capital Fellowship. | 她是创意资本奖学金的董事会成员 |
[01:48] | The thing I’ve been talking about applying to. | 我一直说要申请的那个 |
[01:50] | Right. Totally remember. | 没错 完全记得 |
[01:53] | Just roll it by me one more time. | 再跟我说一遍吧 |
[01:55] | It’s a fellowship for artists — | 是专门给艺术家的奖学金 |
[01:57] | painters, sculptors, whatever — | 画家 雕塑家什么的 |
[01:58] | but it’s crazy competitive, | 可是竞争太激烈了 |
[02:00] | and I need a board member sponsor me to even apply. | 连申请都需要一个董事会成员为我担保 |
[02:03] | That’s the customer. | 也就是那个顾客 |
[02:04] | Lucy, what do you think? | 露西 你觉得呢 |
[02:07] | I mean, it looks fine, I guess. | 我看 还行吧 |
[02:09] | Helpful. | 谢谢了 |
[02:11] | You can text Peyton later. | 你一会再给佩顿发短信吧 |
[02:14] | Why don’t you read about some current events? | 先看看新闻吧 |
[02:18] | If I get it, it would be, I mean, my dream come true. | 如果我能申请到 我的梦想就能实现了 |
[02:21] | So we got to make sure that you get it. | 那我们要确保你能申请到 |
[02:23] | But it’s a huge time commitment. | 可是要花很多时间 |
[02:24] | I’m needed here, | 家里需要我 |
[02:25] | and let’s not forget about Randy and the store. | 而且还有兰迪和店里的事 |
[02:27] | Oh, first, we’re good here. Right, Luce? | 首先 家里没什么事 对吧 露西 |
[02:30] | See, she babysits herself. | 看 她能照顾好自己 |
[02:32] | And second, I could help out at the store whenever. | 其次 我随时都能去店里帮忙 |
[02:34] | You guys, what does a sexpert do? | 问个事 性爱专家是干什么的 |
[02:36] | – A what, now? – Excuse me? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[02:38] | A sexpert. Do they do sex things? | 性爱专家 他们是做跟性有关的事吗 |
[02:39] | Because according to this, | 这篇文章说 |
[02:41] | Aunt Karen’s L.A.’s newest sexpert. | 凯伦阿姨成了洛杉矶最新的性爱专家 |
[02:46] | Shouldn’t you be busy texting Peyton? | 你不是要给佩顿发短信吗 |
[02:52] | I know. It’s great, right? | 我知道 这太棒了 是吧 |
[02:55] | I’m not sure I knew this is the image we were going for. | 我之前不知道是要把我包装成这个形象 |
[02:58] | Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[02:59] | Look, I booked you a meet-and-greet at the Sex Stop. | 我在性之站给你预定了一次见面会 |
[03:04] | – Wait. Isn’t that a sex store? – Yeah. | -等等 那不是性用品商店吗 -是的 |
[03:06] | But it’s a classy sex store. | 但那是一家高档性用品商店 |
[03:07] | They sell books and flavored condoms. | 他们卖一些书和有香味的安全套 |
[03:09] | The best way to get a decent offer on your second book | 想让你的第二本书卖个好价钱 |
[03:12] | is to up the sales on the first, so we need to strike. | 就要增大第一本的销量 所以我们要一鸣惊人 |
[03:15] | And this is how we do that? | 所以就要这么做吗 |
[03:17] | Well, yeah. Pretty much. | 是的 差不多就这样 |
[03:21] | You’re really good with her. | 你真会照顾她 |
[03:23] | Babies love strong men. | 小宝宝就喜欢强壮的男人 |
[03:27] | So… | 那个 |
[03:28] | you two… yet? | 你们俩那个了吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[03:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | I’m gonna go – before you can object anymore. | 我走了 以免你反悔 |
[03:36] | You guys be good. | 你们要好好的 |
[03:42] | Everything ready for mommy group? | 准备好妈妈团的东西了吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, here is your kid… | 是的 把孩子给你 |
[03:47] | and your diaper bag. | 还有尿布包 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:56] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[04:04] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:05] | I just realized, I’m the boss now. | 我刚意识到 我现在是老板了 |
[04:07] | – Doesn’t matter if I’m a little late to work, does it? – Oh, yeah? | -迟到也无所谓 是吧 -是吗 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:16] | What happened here? | 这里怎么了 |
[04:18] | It’s from my class. | 上课的时候弄的 |
[04:20] | Your self-defense thing. | 你的自卫课 |
[04:22] | Yeah. It’s a little more than self-defense, but don’t worry. | 是的 不光是自卫 不过别担心 |
[04:25] | Hey, hey. Looks worse than it is. | 没有看上去那么严重 |
[04:27] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[04:31] | Don’t worry about it. Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不用管 别走 别走 |
[04:36] | – Make them go away. – Come on. But, but… | -让他们走 -好吧 可是… |
[04:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:44] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[04:45] | Kate, what are you — | 凯特 你怎么 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God. Is that your sister? – | 天啊 是你妹妹吗 |
[04:48] | – What? – You never said anything | -什么 -我们打电话的时候 |
[04:50] | about coming to visit when we spoke on the phone, | 你没说要来看我啊 |
[04:52] | You know, last week. | 上周才打的 |
[04:53] | It was a “spur of the moment” thing, | 我是一时兴起 |
[04:54] | and I had all these miles, and I just really needed a break | 我积累了那么多里程 而且我真的想暂时 |
[04:56] | from all this wedding planning before I kill Mum. | 放下婚礼的事情 妈妈烦死了 |
[04:59] | And I wanted to see you guys and the new place. | 而且我也想来看看你们 还有新家 |
[05:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:08] | Did I interrupt something? | 我是不是打断你们了 |
[05:10] | – No, no. – We’re just fixing the… | -没有没有 -我们是在修… |
[05:11] | That’s… no, we were doing some laundry. | 不是 我们是要准备洗衣服 |
[05:14] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[05:16] | Laundry. | 要洗衣服 |
[05:21] | So, we ask our fellows to commit to a minimum | 我们要求会员每天至少要 |
[05:23] | of eight hours a day in the studio. | 在工作室待八个小时 |
[05:25] | If you’re accepted, is this something | 如果你的申请通过了 你确定 |
[05:27] | you feel like you’re willing to work toward? | 这是你愿意努力的方向吗 |
[05:29] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[05:29] | This is all I have ever wanted since I was 16 | 我16岁起就想这样了 |
[05:32] | and illegally painting murals on the sides of freeways. | 当时我还偷偷在高速公路两旁画壁饰 |
[05:35] | Okay, well, then since you’re serious, | 好吧 既然你是认真的 |
[05:37] | can I give you some advice? | 我给你点建议吧 |
[05:38] | Your work should speak for itself. | 你的作品应该能自我表达 |
[05:41] | I’d like to see a new piece, | 我想让你画一幅新的作品 |
[05:44] | something that shows us who you are. | 能向我们展示你是谁 |
[05:47] | – I can do that. – Wonderful. | -没问题 -很好 |
[05:49] | The only issue is this year’s deadline is in two days. | 唯一的问题是 今年的截止日期就在两天后 |
[05:52] | Two days? | 两天 |
[05:54] | But you can always wait till next year | 不过如果你觉得可以 |
[05:56] | if you feel that’s better. | 明年再申请也行 |
[05:58] | Two days is fine. | 两天没问题 |
[06:00] | – I’ve got it covered. – Good. | -我能搞定的 -很好 |
[06:01] | Can’t wait to see who April Malloy really is. | 迫不及待想要看艾普莉·马洛伊是什么样了 |
[06:12] | It’s mommy time, mommy time. | 妈咪时间快到啦 |
[06:17] | Babies, please beware. | 宝宝们请注意 |
[06:21] | Let’s open it up. | 让我们开始吧 |
[06:23] | Who has the first mommy question this week? | 这周谁想提第一个妈咪之问 |
[06:29] | My doctor said to wait six weeks before having intercourse again. | 我的医生说要等六周才能开始性生活 |
[06:32] | Okay. Not really a question. | 好的 这不算个问题吧 |
[06:34] | Well, it’s been eight weeks, | 已经八周了 |
[06:36] | and my husband’s ready. | 我的丈夫也准备好了 |
[06:38] | Obviously, we’re in the clear now, medically. | 显然我们现在身体上没什么问题了 |
[06:41] | I’m just freaked out. | 我只是很害怕 |
[06:42] | My nether regions are still traumatized | 我的下面还没有恢复过来 |
[06:45] | and not quite ready to play. | 没有准备好开始性生活 |
[06:47] | That’s very normal for new parents. | 这在刚做父母的人中是很正常的 |
[06:49] | Actually I was wondering what Karen thought about this. | 其实 我想知道凯伦对这件事怎么看 |
[06:52] | – Karen? – Me? | -凯伦 -我 |
[06:54] | I saw your article this morning. | 今早我看见你的文章了 |
[06:55] | I had no idea that you were all about sex and sexy stuff. | 我不知道你那么了解性方面的事情 |
[07:00] | Well, I wouldn’t say that’s all I’m about. | 我也不是那么懂 |
[07:02] | I actually have a question for Dr. Kim, as well. | 其实我也想问金医生一个问题 |
[07:05] | You know, when you’re finished with Dottie’s. | 等你回答完多蒂的问题以后 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry, but we just don’t have room. | 不好意思 我们就是没有位置了 |
[07:13] | How could you not have room for a class that I’m already in? | 我已经进班了 怎么可能又没有位置了 |
[07:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:17] | But each mommy group has its own chemistry, | 但是每个妈咪小组都有彼此间的默契 |
[07:21] | and your energy has become a distraction. | 你的效应让大家分心了 |
[07:25] | My energy? W-what does that mean? | 我的效应 那是什么意思 |
[07:28] | It means that a celebrity energy is not one we court. | 意思是我们这并不需要名人效应 |
[07:35] | So, you be in charge? | 是你负责吗 |
[07:37] | This would be your restaurant. | 这就将是你的餐厅了 |
[07:39] | Yep. That’s the idea. | 没错 我是这么打算的 |
[07:40] | Sole owner, sole decision maker. | 唯一的所有人 唯一的决策者 |
[07:43] | Okay, in that case, if I make it into this band, | 那样的话 如果乐队成立了 |
[07:46] | what do you think about us playing there? | 你觉得我们在那里表演怎么样 |
[07:47] | You know, like a regular gig! | 就像定期演出一样 |
[07:49] | Well… you’re getting a little ahead of yourself, aren’t you? | 你有点操之过急了 不是吗 |
[07:51] | Don’t you have to get the job first? | 你不应该先找到工作吗 |
[07:52] | It might make me more enticing if I come with a venue. | 如果我还有个演出场地的话会让我更抢手 |
[07:55] | Yeah… w-well, not really at the design phase, yet. | 可现在还没到设计阶段 |
[07:58] | Not sure if it’s gonna be a live-music type of place. | 还不清楚是否要弄个有现场音乐演出的地方 |
[08:00] | Yeah, no. I hear you. | 是的 我听明白了 |
[08:02] | But just think about it, ’cause it could be fun. | 但是考虑下吧 因为这真的很有趣 |
[08:04] | Yeah. Hey, do you know Jonathan Amadi? | 好吧 你知道乔纳森·阿马迪吗 |
[08:09] | Yeah, the guy who owns | 知道 是那个拥有 |
[08:10] | all the hotels, restaurants, and night clubs? | 很多酒店 餐厅和夜店的人吗 |
[08:12] | He seems like a jackass. Why? | 他看起来像个混球 怎么了 |
[08:14] | Rocco Dispirito set up a meeting for me with him tomorrow night. | 罗克·迪斯比利图为们安排了明晚会面 |
[08:18] | Apparently, he saw the show, thought I was very charming. | 显然他看了我的节目 觉得我很迷人 |
[08:21] | The editing on that show was amazing. | 那次节目的剪辑确实很棒 |
[08:23] | Just be careful. | 注意点 |
[08:24] | I don’t trust anyone with that much money. | 我不相信任何有那么多钱的人 |
[08:26] | Well, I don’t have to trust him or not trust him. | 这不存在我相不相信他的问题 |
[08:27] | I just have to have a drink with him and keep Rocco happy. | 我只用跟他喝一杯 让罗克高兴就行了 |
[08:30] | Just make sure he pays for you. | 记得让他为你买单 |
[08:32] | Duly noted. | 了解了 |
[08:33] | Wow. You guys are engaged. | 你们订婚了 |
[08:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[08:41] | well, anyway, | 不管怎样 |
[08:42] | it’s… it’s perfect that you used all those miles, | 你把那些里程都用了 这太好了 |
[08:44] | because Karen and April are actually throwing us | 因为凯伦和艾普莉周六晚上 |
[08:47] | a little engagement dinner on Saturday night. | 正好要为我们举办一个小型的订婚宴 |
[08:49] | and I thought, “What a perfect excuse to buy a new dress!” | 我还想这可是个买条新裙子的好机会呢 |
[08:51] | And there is a pop-up shop right here. | 这里正好有家快闪店 |
[08:53] | I didn’t actually have any miles. | 其实我没有累积多少里程数 |
[08:56] | My ticket was crazy expensive, but I needed to come. | 我买的票贵得出奇 但我必须要来 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I thought it was a little strange | 我觉得你突然这样出现 |
[08:59] | that you just showed up like that. | 确实有点奇怪 |
[09:01] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[09:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:04] | But there’s something that I need your help with, | 但是有件事我需要你的帮忙 |
[09:07] | – and you can’t tell anyone. – Okay. | -而且你不能告诉任何人 -好的 |
[09:10] | You’re kind of freaking me out, Kate. | 你有点吓到我了 凯特 |
[09:12] | I need you to help find me a really hot, | 我需要你帮我找个非常性感的 |
[09:16] | preferably tall, possibly Latino guy… | 最好是高点的拉丁男人 |
[09:19] | What? | 什么 |
[09:21] | I don’t think they sell those here. | 我觉得这里不卖这样的男人吧 |
[09:26] | – Kate. – Okay. | -凯特 -好吧 |
[09:28] | I came here to have one hot fling | 我来这是为了在和布莱恩结婚之前 |
[09:30] | before Brian and I get married. | 玩个一夜风流 |
[09:32] | He knows all about it. | 他全都知道 |
[09:33] | He only asked that I did it in the United States. | 他只要求我在美国做就行了 |
[09:36] | You know, with an ocean between us, | 我们之间隔着海 |
[09:38] | so I can have my fun time, | 这样我就能尽情玩乐 |
[09:41] | and go back home like it never happened. | 回去之后就当什么也没发生 |
[09:46] | That’s a cute one. | 那个还挺帅的 |
[09:53] | Can we just back up, Kate? | 我们能回到刚刚的话题吗 凯特 |
[09:55] | Why would — why would you want to do something like this? | 你 你为什么想做那样的事 |
[09:57] | – That’s not like you. – I know. It’s not. | -这不像你啊 -我知道 这不像我 |
[10:01] | That’s the point. | 那就是问题所在 |
[10:02] | I mean, I’ve been with Brian for 10 years. | 我和布莱恩在一起十年了 |
[10:05] | I mean, I don’t even know what “like me” means anymore. | 我都不知道什么叫”像我”了 |
[10:07] | Well, having an affair a month before your wedding | 可婚礼前搞外遇来解决问题 |
[10:09] | seems like a really weird way to figure it out. | 实在是个很奇怪的方法 |
[10:11] | It’s not an affair. | 这不是搞外遇 |
[10:11] | It’s just — it’s that Brian’s the only guy | 只是布莱恩是唯一一个 |
[10:13] | that I’ve — I’ve been with. | 和我在一起过的男人 |
[10:15] | – Do you not want to get married? – Of course I do. | -你不想结婚了吗 -我当然想啊 |
[10:17] | It’s like when you buy a new car | 就像是你买了一辆新车 |
[10:18] | and it works great, never breaks down, | 这辆车很好 从来不会坏 |
[10:20] | it’s super comfortable — | 也超级舒适 |
[10:22] | you don’t just trade it in for a new model years later. | 几年后你也不会直接用它换个新的 |
[10:24] | That’s exactly what you do. It’s called leasing. | 你现在不就是这样吗 这叫租赁 |
[10:26] | Well, fine. Well, I’m not like that. | 好吧 但我跟那不一样 |
[10:28] | – And I don’t want a new car. – Okay. | -我不是想要一辆新车 -好吧 |
[10:30] | Just to test drive something new one time | 只是想在走向婚姻殿堂之前 |
[10:33] | before I walk down the aisle. | 试驾一次别的没开过的车 |
[10:35] | Kate, I’m — I’m really sorry, but Harry would kill me | 凯特 很抱歉 如果我掺和进来的话 |
[10:37] | if I had anything to do with this, | 哈利会杀了我的 |
[10:38] | and Brian seems like a great guy. | 而且布莱恩是个好人 |
[10:41] | He rescues baby animals for a living. | 他以拯救小动物为生 |
[10:44] | He’s a vet! | 他是个兽医 |
[10:45] | He helps all animals. | 他当然要帮助动物 |
[10:48] | Okay. Fine. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[10:50] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[10:53] | I’ve heard of this place called the Basement? | 我听说有个叫作基地的地方对吗 |
[10:56] | Apparently, it’s where all the hot actors hang out. | 明显那是那些性感的演员经常出入的地方 |
[10:58] | – Do you know it? – Yeah. I know it. | -你知道吗 -我知道 |
[11:00] | And I know you’re not going there. | 我还知道你不能去那儿 |
[11:01] | It’s gross and sticky, and so is the clientele. | 那地方低俗恶心 去那里的人也一样 |
[11:04] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[11:06] | See? | 你看吧 |
[11:07] | See, this is why I need your help. Come on. | 正因为如此我才需要你的帮助 来吧 |
[11:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:15] | I-I’ll help, but only if we do it my way. | 我会帮你 但是得用我的方法来 |
[11:18] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Hannah claimed she was kicking me out because of my “energy”, | 汉娜说她把我赶走是因为我的”效应” |
[11:28] | but the real reason why she’s kicking me out | 但她赶走我的真正原因是 |
[11:31] | is because the other mom’s kept asking me questions — | 其他妈妈都来问我问题 |
[11:33] | not her — because they read the article! | 而不问她 因为她们读了那篇文章 |
[11:36] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[11:38] | Would you want a slut-spert in your class? | 谁会想要一个专业荡妇来上你的课呢 |
[11:40] | That’s what Jello1933 calls me. | Jello1933就是这么称呼我的 |
[11:42] | All right. You know what? | 好啦 听我的 |
[11:43] | It’s time for you to step away from the Internet comments. | 该歇歇了 别看那些网络评论了 |
[11:46] | This stupid article is ruining my life. | 这篇该死的文章毁了我生活 |
[11:49] | I didn’t even know so many people still got newspapers. | 我之前都不知道还有这么多人会看报纸 |
[11:52] | You look smoking-hot in this pic. | 你这张照片看起来简直太性感了 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry, but you do. | 不好意思 但是这是事实 |
[11:58] | This whole thing is getting out of control. | 一切都开始失控了 |
[12:00] | I wrote that book as a form of therapy, | 我写那本书是作为一种治疗形式 |
[12:02] | not a how-to manual. | 而不是一本性爱指南 |
[12:04] | And Barbara’s got me doing Q&As at porn shops. | 而芭芭拉安排我在色情商店里开见面会 |
[12:08] | I went to medical school! | 我是上过医学院的 |
[12:09] | Okay. Yeah. Sure. I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[12:12] | Is it okay if I keep this? | 我可以留着这个吗 |
[12:14] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[12:21] | – Aren’t you off the clock now? – Yeah. | -你不是下班了吗 -是 |
[12:25] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[12:27] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[12:31] | So, you know, I told Kate that I’d help, | 所以我跟凯特说了我会帮忙 |
[12:32] | but really I’m just gonna ride it out. | 但是我真的只是想糊弄一下 |
[12:34] | Hopefully, she realizes how crazy this all is. | 希望她能意识到这有多疯狂 |
[12:36] | I don’t know. That doesn’t sound like Kate. | 我不知道 这不像是凯特的风格 |
[12:38] | Exactly. See, none of this sounds like Kate. | 就是说啊 一点儿也不像凯特的风格 |
[12:40] | She’s supposed to be the Davis with the common sense. | 她应该是有常识的戴维斯家的人 |
[12:44] | I don’t want to talk about the article. | 我不想聊文章的事儿 |
[12:45] | Okay, hey, but wait. | 好吧 不过 |
[12:47] | Can we at least talk about the picture? | 能不能至少聊聊那张照片 |
[12:48] | ‘Cause you looked gorgeous! | 你真的看起来太美了 |
[12:51] | Haters are gonna hate, sweetie. | 怨妇们会恨你的 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | Karen. Can I ask your advice as a medical professional? | 凯伦 我可以征询你这个专业医生的意见吗 |
[12:58] | Yes, please. | 当然 问吧 |
[12:59] | I’m glad someone remembers I’m a doctor. | 我很欣慰还有人记得我是个医生 |
[13:02] | How do you feel about… | 关于婚礼前夕 |
[13:04] | pre-wedding sex with a stranger? | 找一个陌生人上床你怎么看 |
[13:07] | Joss, you just got engaged. | 乔斯 你刚刚订婚 |
[13:09] | No. Not me. | 不 不是我 |
[13:12] | Kate, actually. | 其实是凯特 |
[13:14] | Yeah. I know. Apparently, she wants to have | 我知道 显然她只是想 |
[13:17] | some sexy stranger danger before she gets married, | 在她结婚前寻些刺激 |
[13:20] | and I don’t… | 而我不 |
[13:21] | Well, new experiences can be healthy for a marriage | 只要伴侣双方能够达成共识 |
[13:24] | as long as both partners are on the same page, | 新的体验对于婚姻可以是好事 |
[13:26] | but I wouldn’t recommend it at this stage. | 但是我并不建议在这个时候这么做 |
[13:29] | – Thank you. – Hey. I agree, okay. | -谢谢 -我同意 好吗 |
[13:31] | I just wanted some professional backup. | 我只是需要些专业支持 |
[13:34] | Listen, she’s obviously gonna be at the engagement dinner. | 听着 她肯定会来参加订婚晚宴 |
[13:36] | Do not say a word about this to her. | 千万别跟她说起这事儿 |
[13:40] | And don’t invite any sexy Latinos. | 也别邀请任何性感的拉丁帅哥 |
[13:44] | Help has arrived! Who needs sheets?! | 帮手来啦 谁需要床单 |
[13:51] | Thanks again for doing this for me, babe. | 再次感谢你为我做这些 宝贝 |
[13:53] | Hey, I meant what I said. I-I’m happy to help. | 我是认真的 我很乐意帮忙 |
[13:55] | Now get busy and start painting. | 现在赶紧开始画画吧 |
[13:58] | She wants to see the real April Malloy. | 她想看到真实的艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[14:00] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道这是什么意思 |
[14:02] | Did I tell you that the Voluspa Candles | 我跟你说瓦洛斯帕蜡烛 |
[14:03] | are buy one, get one half-off just for today? | 就今天一天第二件半价 |
[14:05] | Maybe I should walk you through how to ring them up again. | 或许我应该再教你一下怎么用收款机结算 |
[14:07] | April, Don’t worry. Stop stalling. I got this. | 艾普莉 别担心 别拖延了 我可以的 |
[14:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | – Hello. – Why — | -好啊 -你怎么 |
[14:20] | – Goodness. – Sorry. | -咋了 -抱歉 |
[14:21] | I’ve been so distracted with the details for the new bistro. | 我被新酒吧的各种细节弄得心烦意乱 |
[14:26] | Hey, how’s everything going with Kate? | 凯特怎么样 |
[14:30] | Oh, she’s great. I think she’s… | 她挺好的 我觉得她 |
[14:33] | she’s really excited to be here. | 她挺高兴能来这儿的 |
[14:34] | What do you say we all get dinner tonight before my meeting? | 今晚在我开会之前咱一起吃个饭如何 |
[14:38] | What do you — you, me, and Kate? Together? | 你是说你 我和凯特 一起 |
[14:39] | Yeah. Just the three of us. Where is she, anyway? | 对啊 就咱们仨 话说她在哪呢 |
[14:43] | Oh, well, she’s probably doing some online shopping. | 她大概在网购吧 |
[14:49] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[14:51] | You’re acting stranger than usual. | 你看起来怪怪的 |
[14:53] | No, I just don’t think dinner’s a really good idea. You know? | 没 我就是觉得一起吃晚餐这事儿不太好 |
[14:56] | Kate wants to do this thing | 凯特想要做这件事 |
[14:57] | and I don’t think you want to be there for it. | 而我不认为你会支持她 |
[14:58] | Well, why not? What thing? | 为什么不 什么事 |
[15:01] | Oh, you’re having a girls night, like a bachelorette party. | 你们要过女士之夜 就像那种婚前单身派对 |
[15:03] | Not with a male stripper, Joss. | 别找脱衣舞男啊 乔斯 |
[15:05] | Yeah, like that. | 对 类似那样 |
[15:07] | But only if the male stripper | 只是那脱衣舞男 |
[15:08] | were a one-night stand for your sister | 在你妹妹结婚前一个月 |
[15:09] | a month before she’s getting married. | 和她能来个一夜情 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:17] | What? She wants to have an affair? | 什么 她想出轨吗 |
[15:18] | Has she lost her mind? Have you? | 她疯了吗 你也疯了吗 |
[15:20] | Hey! Whoa. Easy now. | 先别急 |
[15:22] | I-I tried to talk her out of it. | 我试图说服她不这样 |
[15:24] | How could she do this to Brian? | 她怎么能这样对布莱恩 |
[15:25] | He’s funny. My family adores him. | 他很幽默 我们家都喜欢他 |
[15:27] | He digs my food. He never misses my birthday. | 他欣赏我做的吃的 他从未错过我的生日 |
[15:30] | Okay, now I’m starting to worry that you want to marry Brian. | 我现在开始担心你想要嫁给布莱恩了 |
[15:32] | I want Kate to marry Brian. | 我想让凯特嫁给布莱恩 |
[15:33] | Apparently, that’s still the plan. | 显然计划还是如此 |
[15:35] | She said that he — he knows about all of it, | 她说他知道她的想法 |
[15:37] | and he’s totally fine with her sowing her oats. | 而他完全不介意她去浪一把 |
[15:39] | Well, then she’s completely delusional, | 那她完全就是妄想 |
[15:40] | because there is no way you | 因为根本不可能 |
[15:41] | can go back to normal after something like this. | 在经历这种事之后回归正常 |
[15:43] | You know what? I’m gonna stop this. | 你知道吗 我要阻止这一切 |
[15:44] | I do not want my little sister | 我不想我的小妹妹 |
[15:46] | to blow up her whole life for one night! | 就为了这一晚毁了她的一生 |
[15:48] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Look, you cannot. | 不不不 你不能这样 |
[15:50] | I was not supposed to say anything to you, okay? | 我不应该告诉你这些的 |
[15:52] | So just let me talk to her. | 就让我跟她聊聊 |
[15:54] | I got it. | 我能处理 |
[15:56] | – Harry? – Okay. Okay, fine. You have until tomorrow. | -哈利 -好吧 就到明天 |
[15:59] | And after that, I’m stepping in. | 过了明天我就要干涉了 |
[16:00] | And if that happens, she’s not gonna like it one bit. | 她不会喜欢的那样的 |
[16:16] | Let’s go. Two days, April. | 开始吧 只有两天 艾普莉 |
[16:17] | You’ve only got two days. | 你只有两天时间 |
[16:30] | So, what can I do for my favorite new client today? | 请问我能为我的新任最爱客户做什么 |
[16:34] | You can cancel the meet-and-greet at the sex shop. | 你可以取消那个在性爱商店的见面会 |
[16:36] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[16:37] | Actually, it’s the Sex Stop, and it’s too late. | 其实是在性之站 而且已经晚了 |
[16:39] | – Already set up. – Look. | -已经都准备好了 -听着 |
[16:42] | I had no idea the influence this article would have. | 我完全没想到这篇文章会带来这样的影响 |
[16:45] | I got kicked out of mommy group — | 我被请出妈妈交流组了 |
[16:46] | Mommy groups are worthless. | 妈妈交流组不重要 |
[16:48] | All you need is common sense and a nanny, | 你需要的是常识和一个保姆 |
[16:50] | and you’ve got one hot one that you’re clearly into. | 而你已经有一个身材超好并且你也喜欢的 |
[16:53] | I am not. | 我不喜欢他 |
[16:54] | And this isn’t just about the class. | 而且这不只是关于这个课 |
[16:56] | It’s about how the rest of the world is seeing me. | 是关于别人是怎么看我的 |
[16:59] | This isn’t what I signed up for. | 这一切不是我想要的 |
[17:02] | I’ve made my decision, Barbara. | 我决定了 芭芭拉 |
[17:03] | Well, your decision is terrible. | 你的决定太烂了 |
[17:05] | If you want to go ahead and ruin your life | 如果你想继续放弃能够让你的人生 |
[17:07] | by denying yourself the opportunity to sizzle, | 变好的机会来毁了你的生活 |
[17:09] | then, by all means, go ahead. | 那随便你 |
[17:10] | I just won’t be around to stop you. | 我不会阻止你的 |
[17:12] | I don’t have that kind of time. | 我没有那个时间 |
[17:14] | Hello? No. I can talk. | 您好 没关系 请讲 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry I had to call you. | 很抱歉不得不把你叫来 |
[17:19] | It’s fine. I’m here. | 没关系 我已经来了 |
[17:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:24] | The timing sucks. I know. | 我知道不该打扰你 |
[17:26] | I asked the band if the audition could wait, | 我问过乐队 试唱的事能不能缓缓 |
[17:27] | but they said it’s down to me and one other guy. | 可他们说现在只剩下我和另外一个人 |
[17:29] | And they’re deciding tonight. | 他们今晚就要做决定 |
[17:30] | So if I don’t show, it goes to the other dude. | 所以假如我不去 他们就会选另一个人了 |
[17:32] | And I tried to get Randy to stay, | 我想让兰迪留下来替我 |
[17:33] | but he’s got a therapy session that he couldn’t move. | 可他有个治疗课不能改期 |
[17:35] | No, you should go. This is important. | 没关系 你去吧 这是大事 |
[17:39] | How’s your painting? | 你的画怎么样了 |
[17:39] | Oh, it’s going really well. | 画得挺顺的 |
[17:41] | I was actually just getting on a roll. | 我感觉画得很不错 |
[17:45] | – You know what? Why don’t I just stay? – No. | -不然我还是留下来吧 -不用 |
[17:48] | Go — seriously. I-I’ll finish later. | 快去吧 我可以回头再画 |
[17:50] | Okay. I can’t wait to see it. | 那好 很期待你的作品完成 |
[18:01] | I should have bought that dress earlier. | 我之前就该把那条裙子买下来 |
[18:08] | Hey, Kate, do you mind coming out here just for a sec? | 凯特 你能出来一下吗 |
[18:12] | Look who it is! | 看看这是谁 |
[18:14] | Karen, what are you doing here? | 凯伦 你怎么来了 |
[18:15] | – You called me. – Anyway, you know Karen. | -是你给我打的电话 -你认识凯伦吧 |
[18:18] | Dr. Kim. | 也就是金医生 |
[18:19] | She, she has a lot of experience | 她对解决你所 |
[18:21] | dealing with the kind of thing that you’re thinking of doing. | 面临的那种问题很有经验 |
[18:24] | What a coincidence. | 还真巧 |
[18:26] | I just thought that maybe you wanted to talk to somebody | 我只是觉得你该找个人聊聊 |
[18:28] | to make sure that you understand | 这样就能了解 |
[18:29] | the potential repercussions of your decision. | 你的决定所造成的潜在影响 |
[18:32] | Sometimes people don’t realize the toll | 凯特 有时候人们意识不到 |
[18:34] | these decisions can take on a relationship, Kate. | 某些决定会对恋爱关系造成很大的影响 |
[18:37] | Acting impetuously can lead to trust issues, | 草率的行为会导致双方失去信任 |
[18:40] | not to mention regret. | 以及悔意 |
[18:41] | Karen, I appreciate what you’re trying to do, | 凯伦 感谢你替我着想 |
[18:44] | but I’m not contemplating losing my virginity. | 可我已经不是什么处女了 |
[18:48] | Brian and I have had plenty of sex in the past 10 years. | 十年来我和布莱恩做过很多次爱 |
[18:52] | – All kinds. – Yeah, we don’t need the details — just… | -各种体位的 -细节就不用说了… |
[18:54] | But it’s still just with one person. | 可做爱的对象一直是他 |
[18:56] | I don’t want to enter into my marriage | 我不想步入婚姻殿堂的时候 |
[18:57] | wondering what else might be out there, | 还怀着一颗总是想猎奇的心 |
[18:59] | but I also don’t want to give up on what Brian and I have. | 同时也不愿失去我和布莱恩之间的爱 |
[19:03] | She makes a good point. | 她说得很有道理 |
[19:07] | I should probably just go. | 这没我什么事了 |
[19:14] | Can I wear this? | 我穿这个怎么样 |
[19:18] | Jonathan Amadi? | 乔纳森·阿马迪 |
[19:20] | Harry Davis. | 哈利·戴维斯 |
[19:22] | I can’t tell you what an honor it is | 能与您见面 |
[19:23] | – to finally meet you. – Likewise. | -真是倍感荣幸 -我也是 |
[19:25] | – Please, sit. – Thank you. | -请坐 -谢谢 |
[19:29] | I’ve been following your work | 你在卢卡当副厨师长的时候 |
[19:30] | since your sous chef days at Lucques. | 我就一直在关注着你 |
[19:33] | And I have to say, I’m very impressed. | 我觉得你很了不起 |
[19:36] | Never thought I’d be a blip on the radar for a guy like you. | 从没想过我能入您的法眼 |
[19:38] | So you know about me. You’re familiar with what I do? | 这么说你知道我是干什么的吧 |
[19:41] | It would be weird if I wasn’t. | 怎么会不知道 |
[19:43] | I do have to apologize. | 十分抱歉 |
[19:45] | My next meeting got pulled up, | 我的下一个会面时间提前了 |
[19:46] | so I only have a few minutes. | 所以只能再跟你聊几分钟了 |
[19:50] | I heard about your bistro, and I have some ideas. | 听说你要开酒吧 我有几点想法 |
[19:54] | Sorry, how did you hear about my bistro? | 抱歉 你是怎么知道这事的 |
[19:55] | I know lots of people. | 我人脉很广的 |
[19:57] | I want to help you make your place great. | 我想助你一臂之力 |
[20:00] | Jonathan, I’m not really looking for a partner. | 乔纳森 我不太想跟别人合伙 |
[20:03] | Just imagine… | 想想看… |
[20:04] | you can do anything you want to do with your restaurant, | 到时候餐馆你可以随意布置 |
[20:08] | no matter what it costs. | 不用考虑花销 |
[20:09] | That’s what I’m offering you. | 这就是我开的价 |
[20:11] | I help fund dreams for people who I believe in. | 我专门帮自己青睐的人实现梦想 |
[20:15] | Don’t look at me as a partner, | 别把我当成合伙人 |
[20:17] | more like an angel investor. | 把我当成天使投资人就好 |
[20:22] | – Whatever I want. – Whatever. | -我可以随心所欲 -没错 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[20:27] | But please stay as long as you want. | 但你想待多久都行 |
[20:30] | And if you’re interested call me. | 如果对我说的感兴趣 打给我 |
[20:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:52] | Hey, you’ve reached Josslyn Carv– | 您好 我是乔斯琳·卡佛… |
[20:59] | Hi, it’s Kate. Leave a message. | 我是凯特 请留言 |
[21:08] | What about him? | 那男的如何 |
[21:09] | Kate, that guy looks exactly like Brian. | 凯特 那人长得太像布莱恩了 |
[21:11] | I guess I have a type. | 看来我就喜欢这种类型的 |
[21:13] | So what about Brian? | 布莱恩怎么样 |
[21:15] | Is — is he doing this, too? | 他也要这么做吗 |
[21:18] | what about him? The guy with the hat? | 那他呢 戴帽子那个 |
[21:19] | He’s kind of sexy in that man-orexic way. | 爷们范儿很性感 |
[21:21] | Oh, no, no, no. Definitely not him. | 不 不 不 他不行 |
[21:23] | – I’m pretty sure I slept with him… – What? | -我很确定跟他上过床 -什么 |
[21:24] | or I sold him a condo. | 或者卖过他一间公寓 |
[21:28] | My bad. | 对不起 |
[21:29] | Okay, I’ll get us some new drinks. | 没事 我再去点几杯饮料 |
[21:31] | Or we can go home | 要不我们回家吧 |
[21:32] | and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. | 吃爆米花看个电影 |
[21:36] | – I’m Kate. – Hey, I’m Brian. | -我叫凯特 -我叫布莱恩 |
[21:38] | Nice to meet you. | 你好 |
[22:06] | So, yeah, this has been great, | 聊得真开心 |
[22:07] | but why don’t we go downstairs and check out the other bar, | 要不我们离开这去别的酒吧看看 |
[22:09] | where we can get some dessert or — | 找个有甜点的酒吧 |
[22:10] | – I’m just starting to have fun! – Yeah, I know. | -我刚玩得起兴 -我知道 |
[22:12] | Kate, I just don’t think that — | 凯特 我觉得咱们不该… |
[22:13] | – Hey, Joss! – Hey! Harry? What are you — | -乔斯 -哈利 你怎么来了… |
[22:16] | I called you a dozen times and you still didn’t answer — | 我给你打了十几个电话可你就是不接 |
[22:17] | neither of you. | 你俩都不接 |
[22:18] | It’s — it’s impossible to hear a phone in here. | 这里根本听不到电话响 |
[22:20] | Joss, you said you were gonna stop Kate. | 乔斯 你不是说要阻止凯特吗 |
[22:22] | Instead, you’re out doing God knows what. | 瞧瞧你俩现在在干些什么 |
[22:24] | – You told him? – Of course she told me. | -你跟他说了 -当然说了 |
[22:25] | No, okay. I-It’s more like he guessed. | 没有 是他猜到的 |
[22:27] | This is none of your business, Harry. | 哈利 你别管闲事 |
[22:29] | Whatever I decide to do, it doesn’t concern you. | 我要做什么不用你来操心 |
[22:31] | – Is there a problem here? – Stay out of it, mate. | -出了什么事 -别来搀和 哥们 |
[22:33] | I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[22:34] | This isn’t normal behavior | 这对于一个 |
[22:35] | for someone who’s about to get married. | 马上要结婚的人来说 太不正常了 |
[22:37] | Like you can talk. | 说得好像你很正常似的 |
[22:39] | W-what is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[22:40] | You’re the one who’s marrying your ex-sister-in-law. | 你要和自己前小姨子结婚 |
[22:42] | And last time I checked, there’s nothing normal about that. | 我想这也正常不到哪去吧 |
[22:44] | What do you think Mum’s gonna say when she finds out, huh? | 这事让妈妈知道了 她会怎么说 |
[22:47] | Wait, y-your mother loves me, | 等等 你妈妈挺喜欢我的 |
[22:49] | – but is that true? – Joss. | -可真的像她说得那样吗 -乔斯 |
[22:52] | You really think everyone’s gonna fly in to celebrate this? | 你真觉得大家都会飞过来为你们庆祝吗 |
[22:55] | I thought you were happy for us. | 你不是挺看好我们俩的吗 |
[22:56] | Well, I lied, | 我没说实话 |
[22:58] | and everyone else will, too. | 其他人也会这样 |
[23:00] | Have you told your mom yet? Or Savi? | 你跟你妈妈说了吗 跟萨维说了吗 |
[23:02] | I left a message — | 我给她们留言了… |
[23:04] | ‘Cause it doesn’t seem like the sort of thing | 你也知道这事不太光彩 |
[23:05] | I’d be screaming from the rooftops. | 不能广而告之 |
[23:06] | Okay, Kate — enough. We’re going. | 好了 凯特 别说了 我们走吧 |
[23:08] | This isn’t like the time you tried to stop Billy Barns | 这可不像上学的时候 |
[23:10] | from kissing me in school. | 你不让比利·巴恩斯亲我那么简单了 |
[23:11] | I’m not 12. | 我又不是12岁小姑娘 |
[23:12] | Billy Barnes was a moron and you were too young. | 比利·巴恩斯是个白痴并且当时你还太小 |
[23:14] | – Now come on. – She said she wants to stay. | -快走吧 -她说了不想走 |
[23:15] | Didn’t ask you, pal. | 没问你 哥们 |
[23:19] | – You. Out. – Okay. | -你 出去 -好的 |
[23:22] | Uh, yeah. Okay. We’re — we’re going. | 是的 好了 我们这就走 |
[23:26] | We’re going. | 我们这就走 |
[23:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[23:27] | Fine. Do whatever you want. | 好吧 你爱怎样就怎样 |
[23:33] | What did you expect me to do? | 你还指望我怎么做 |
[23:34] | I mean, Kate’s a grown woman with her own vagina choices. | 凯特是成年人 可以自由选择和谁上床 |
[23:37] | Oh — Kate. Please, do not use Kate and vagina | 凯特 拜托 别把凯特和上床 |
[23:39] | in the same sentence. | 放在同一个句子里 |
[23:40] | The point is I can’t keep her hostage, | 重点是 我又不能把她扣为人质 |
[23:42] | and you’re acting like a crazy person. | 而且你表现得像疯子一样 |
[23:43] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[23:44] | Maybe I didn’t handle it in the best way. Sorry. | 也许我处理的方式不太好 对不起 |
[23:46] | You think, Harry? | 你以为呢 哈利 |
[23:48] | ‘Cause now she’s in there by herself, | 因为她现在独自一人在里面 |
[23:49] | which is exactly what we’re trying to avoid. | 而这正是我们试图避免的 |
[23:50] | She’s making a huge mistake. | 她在犯一个大错误 |
[23:52] | You know what? If you were paying any attention, Harry, | 你知道吗 如果你有留心 哈利 |
[23:53] | you would have realized that’s exactly | 你就会发现那正是 |
[23:55] | what she thinks about the two of us. | 她对我们的看法 |
[23:57] | I mean, is this weird, what we’re doing? | 我是说 我们这样 真的不奇怪吗 |
[24:00] | I just — Yeah, I-I-I still haven’t told Savi, | 我只是 是啊 我还没告诉萨维 |
[24:03] | but, you know, it’s scary. | 但是 你知道 这很吓人 |
[24:05] | She was only here for a little bit of the trial, | 她只在庭审期间来过一阵 |
[24:06] | but we’re not exactly in the best place. | 但我们的情况一点也不好 |
[24:07] | But tell me, Harry, | 但是你告诉我 哈利 |
[24:08] | why haven’t you told any of your family about this? | 你为什么没有告诉你的家人 |
[24:10] | – Joss, please don’t read too much into that. – What? No. I — | -乔斯 你别过度解读 -什么 不 我 |
[24:14] | I think that maybe we should postpone the party. | 我觉得也许我们应该把派对延后 |
[24:16] | At least until Kate leaves. | 至少到凯特离开之后 |
[24:17] | I don’t want to be throwing this in everybody’s face, | 我不想向所有人公开 |
[24:19] | especially if she’s uncomfortable. | 特别在她觉得不爽的时候 |
[24:21] | No, Joss. April and Karen | 不 乔斯 艾普莉和凯伦 |
[24:22] | have put a lot of planning into this party, | 已经花了很多精力策划这场派对 |
[24:23] | so I will be there, with or without you. | 所以我会到场 不管你在不在 |
[24:26] | So what I want doesn’t matter. | 所以我想要的就无关紧要了吗 |
[24:28] | In this case, no. Not really. | 在这种情况下 是的 并不重要 |
[24:29] | You’re being very melodramatic. | 你太戏剧化了 |
[24:34] | – Well, y-you coming? – You know what? | -你一起来吗 -你知道吗 |
[24:35] | My melodramatic self will find another way home. | 这个戏剧化的我 会另外想办法回家的 |
[24:55] | What are you doing up, little girl? | 你起来做什么 小姑娘 |
[24:57] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[24:58] | Are you gonna call me “little girl” forever? | 你打算永远叫我”小姑娘”吗 |
[24:59] | Even when you go off to college. | 即使你去上大学了 我也还会这么叫 |
[25:04] | Mom, what happened? | 妈妈 发生什么事了 |
[25:05] | Oh, I was just having a rough time | 我只是有点 |
[25:07] | getting into the swing of things. | 进入不了状态 |
[25:08] | I don’t know. It looks pretty good to me. | 我不知道 我觉得画得挺好看的 |
[25:11] | It’s more of the same. | 基本和之前没什么区别 |
[25:12] | Carol wants more “Me,” | 卡罗尔想要更多地体现”我” |
[25:13] | and I wish I knew what that meant. | 我真希望我能知道那是什么意思 |
[25:18] | Do you remember last year at my new school, | 你还记得去年我在新学校时 |
[25:20] | I kept trying to fit in so much? | 一直努力融入新环境吗 |
[25:22] | You told me all the time to be myself | 你总是告诉我 要做自己 |
[25:24] | and try not to be what other people wanted? | 不要试图成为其他人希望的样子 |
[25:26] | – Yes. – You told me, like, every day. | -是的 -你每天都跟我这么说 |
[25:27] | It started to get annoying. | 我都觉得烦了 |
[25:28] | – Where is this going? – But you were right. | -你是想说什么 -但你说的没错 |
[25:30] | I finally listened, and it all worked out. | 我最终听进去了 一切都好起来了 |
[25:34] | So believe in yourself, Mom, because you’re pretty great. | 所以你要相信自己 妈妈 因为你很棒 |
[25:38] | Am I on fleek? | 我是不是很完美 |
[25:39] | Oh, my God. Don’t say that ever again. | 我的上帝 别再这么说了 |
[25:41] | So embarrassing. I’m going back to sleep. | 真难为情 我去睡了 |
[25:44] | Tell Peyton I said goodnight. | 替我跟佩顿说晚安 |
[26:21] | I didn’t have sex last night… | 我昨晚没和人睡 |
[26:24] | in case anyone was worried. | 如果有人担心这个的话 |
[26:34] | You guys actually like it? | 你们真的喜欢这幅画吗 |
[26:35] | Not just because I did it. | 不仅仅因为是我画的 |
[26:37] | April, honey, you know I don’t have much of a poker face. | 艾普莉 亲爱的 你知道我不怎么会装 |
[26:39] | Yes, we actually love it. | 是的 我们真的很喜欢 |
[26:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:44] | I feel so much better now. Thank you. | 我现在感觉好多了 谢谢 |
[26:46] | I’m meeting Carol later, and you guys have calmed me down. | 我一会要见卡罗尔 你们让我镇定下来了 |
[26:50] | So… back to your crazy night. | 那么 回到你那疯狂的一晚 |
[26:52] | How did it end? | 最后怎么结束的 |
[26:55] | It ended with me somehow in a huge fight with Harry and Kate. | 最后我跟哈利和凯特大吵了一架 |
[27:00] | Yeah, Kate thought that I was judging her, | 是的 凯特认为我是在评判她 |
[27:01] | and I was just trying to help. | 而我只是想帮帮她 |
[27:03] | You know? I’m not — I’m not judgy. | 你知道吗 我不喜欢挑刺 |
[27:04] | – That’s, like, my thing. – That’s true. It is. | -我就是这样的人 -没错 是这样 |
[27:07] | And, actually, she was — she was judging me. | 而实际上 是她在评判我 |
[27:09] | She was the judgy one. | 她才是那个挑刺的人 |
[27:10] | Apparently, she’s weirded out that I’m marrying Harry | 很显然 我嫁给哈利让她很不舒服 |
[27:12] | because Harry was married to my sister, | 因为哈利是我姐姐的前夫 |
[27:14] | but you guys don’t think it’s weird, right? | 但你们不认为这很奇怪 对不对 |
[27:20] | Oh, God. Do you? | 上帝啊 你们也觉得奇怪吗 |
[27:22] | Well, we don’t think it’s weird anymore, | 我们现在觉得不奇怪了 |
[27:25] | but we see you all the time. | 但那是因为我们天天见面 |
[27:26] | You could understand where Kate’s coming from. | 你应该能理解凯特的想法是从何而来 |
[27:29] | – It’ll just take her some time to get used to it. – Yeah. | -她只是需要时间去习惯 -是的 |
[27:31] | For so long, it was Harry and Savi, Savi and Harry. | 那么长时间以来 都是哈利和萨维 |
[27:34] | Now it’s Harry and Joss, Joss and Harry. | 现在变成了哈利和乔斯 |
[27:36] | It’s — it’s an adjustment for people, | 这对大家来说都是一个调整 |
[27:38] | especially now that you guys are getting married | 特别是现在你们俩要结婚了 |
[27:40] | and not just dating. | 而不只是在约会 |
[27:41] | Okay. So can we cancel the party? | 好吧 那我们能取消这场派对吗 |
[27:44] | Because now I have new plans to be hiding under my pillow. | 因为我现在有躲到枕头底下的新打算了 |
[27:46] | – Cancel?! – Yeah. | -取消 -是的 |
[27:47] | 10 pounds of crab legs are on ice at your house. | 10磅冰蟹腿已经在你家里了 |
[27:49] | No, I-I — See, I don’t think I can handle this. | 不 我 你看 我觉得我面对不了 |
[27:51] | W-what are we doing? | 我们在做什么 |
[27:53] | Celebrating my impending “Awkward marriage”? | 庆祝我那即将到来的”尴尬婚礼”吗 |
[27:55] | We didn’t say that. But if it helps you, | 我们可没这么说 如果有帮助的话 |
[27:57] | maybe we can think of it as a housewarming. | 也许我们可以把它当作乔迁派对 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:02] | But that means no slideshows | 但那意味着不能有幻灯片 |
[28:04] | or — or presents or glass clinking. | 或者礼物 或者干杯 |
[28:07] | No toasts. | 也不要有祝酒词 |
[28:09] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好的 |
[28:10] | Done. Fine. I got to go. | 好了 可以 我得走了 |
[28:14] | So, how did it go? | 那么 情况如何 |
[28:16] | Great. She finally went down for her nap. | 挺好的 她终于肯睡觉了 |
[28:18] | Man, that kid has a serious case of FOMO. | 这孩子是个严重的社交控 |
[28:22] | Oh, FOMO — “Fear of missing out.” | 社交控 “害怕错过任何事物” |
[28:26] | Feel free to use that at the Sex Stop. | 你在性之站可以随意使用这个词 |
[28:28] | I canceled that. | 我取消了那个活动 |
[28:29] | Let’s just pretend the whole sexpert thing never happened. | 我们就假装没有性爱专家这回事吧 |
[28:31] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[28:33] | Because I’m a doctor. | 因为我是位医生 |
[28:34] | I can’t be hawking serious advice | 我没法在”淘气护士”的情趣服边上 |
[28:36] | next to “Naughty nurse” costumes. | 一本正经地给人提建议 |
[28:39] | I finished your book, | 我把你的书读完了 |
[28:41] | and you could totally do that. | 你完全可以那么做 |
[28:43] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 我忍不住 |
[28:45] | It was, uh… It was a page turner — | 这本书 真是引人入胜 |
[28:47] | a hot page turner. | 火辣辣地引人入胜 |
[28:49] | I’m happy you enjoyed it, | 我很高兴你喜欢这本书 |
[28:50] | but I’m starting to wonder | 但我禁不住去想 |
[28:52] | if publishing it was a mistake. | 出版这本书是不是个错误 |
[28:54] | I care about being taken seriously in my field | 我在意的是在我的领域里被看重 |
[28:57] | as an academic and a therapist, | 被看作一位学者和治疗师 |
[28:59] | not a public expert on all things sexual. | 而不是解答所有性问题的公众专家 |
[29:02] | Well, why do you have to be one or the other? | 为什么你只能是其中之一呢 |
[29:05] | You’re both, Dr. Karen Kim. | 你两者都是 凯伦·金医生 |
[29:07] | Why not just own it? | 不如就接受好了 |
[29:10] | Are you sure I can’t get you some, uh, tea? | 你真不喝点茶吗 |
[29:12] | Oh, I think it’s best if I get to it. | 我觉得最好还是直说吧 |
[29:15] | – Better for everyone. – Okay. | -对大家都好 -好 |
[29:17] | April, it’s good. | 艾普莉 你的画很好 |
[29:19] | I am so happy you think so. | 我很高兴你能这么想 |
[29:21] | But it’s not great. | 但不算佳作 |
[29:24] | You know, one thing I’ve really learned | 自从我加入董事会 |
[29:26] | since being on this board, | 我就深刻明白一点 |
[29:27] | it’s always best to be honest, even brutally so. | 坦诚相告总是最好的 哪怕这样很残忍 |
[29:31] | Brutally, huh? | 残忍 |
[29:32] | Your work just isn’t at the level | 你的作品没有达到 |
[29:33] | required to get into this program. | 这个项目所要求的水平 |
[29:36] | Now, listen. Now, don’t get me wrong. | 听我说 别误会 |
[29:38] | April, you can paint. | 艾普莉 你会作画 |
[29:40] | But… | 但是 |
[29:42] | You just don’t seem to have “It.” | 但你似乎缺乏灵感 |
[29:46] | I could recommend you, but you won’t get in. | 我可以推荐你 但你加入不了 |
[29:48] | You’re that sure, huh? | 你那么确定吗 |
[29:50] | I’d feel like I’d be encouraging you | 不然我会觉得自己在鼓励你 |
[29:52] | to uproot your life in a way that won’t benefit it. | 以一种毫无益处的方式放弃现有生活 |
[29:55] | Look, you have a beautiful store and a lovely family. | 你开着一家漂亮的店 有个可爱的家庭 |
[29:58] | Your life seems really good. | 你的生活看起来相当好 |
[30:00] | Allow painting to be something that you enjoy recreationally. | 就让绘画成为你休闲时的爱好吧 |
[30:04] | But good luck with everything. | 但还是祝你好运 |
[30:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:31] | You sure you don’t want to talk about it? | 你确定不想聊聊吗 |
[30:33] | If I talk about it, I’ll get teary. | 如果聊了 我就会哭 |
[30:35] | If I get teary, I’ll ruin my make-up, so… | 我哭了 妆就会花 所以… |
[30:38] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[30:40] | Understated enough? | 够朴素了吗 |
[30:43] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[30:44] | Understated, classy — | 朴素 典雅 |
[30:46] | just a backyard bash for two people | 不过就是为两个互不说话的人 |
[30:47] | who aren’t speaking to each other. | 在后院准备的盛会而已 |
[30:49] | – So you still haven’t made up with Harry? – Nope. | -所以你还没和哈利和好 -没有 |
[30:51] | – Kate? – Not so much. | -凯特呢 -没什么进展 |
[30:53] | What about Harry and Kate? | 那哈利和凯特呢 |
[30:55] | Uh, not speaking. | 不说话 |
[30:56] | How is the night gonna work if no one’s speaking to anyone? | 如果没人说话 今晚要怎么办 |
[30:59] | And if we still can’t say “Engaged.” | 而且我们还不能说”订婚了” |
[31:01] | Alcohol may help. | 也许喝点酒就行了 |
[31:03] | You know what? I could use one, too. | 我也需要喝一杯 |
[31:15] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[31:17] | I got into the band. | 我进乐队了 |
[31:19] | That’s great, Marc. | 太棒了 马克 |
[31:20] | And here I was thinking Ii was just an amateur | 我之前以为自己只是个业余乐手 |
[31:22] | who couldn’t keep up, | 玩不出什么名堂 |
[31:23] | and they kept talking about my skill level | 结果他们不停地说我的技能水平 |
[31:25] | and everything that I bring to the group. | 和我为乐队带来的一切 |
[31:27] | – Isn’t that amazing? – Amazing. | -多神奇啊 -神奇 |
[31:31] | Aren’t you gonna ask how my meeting went? | 你不问问我 我的会面怎么样了吗 |
[31:34] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. I totally forgot. | 对不起 我完全忘了 |
[31:37] | Well, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[31:37] | because it went terribly is how it went. | 因为很糟糕 |
[31:39] | Oh, come on. I’m sure you’re exaggerating. | 得了吧 我知道你在夸张 |
[31:41] | Start from the beginning. | 从开头说起 |
[31:42] | Well, the beginning is that I only had two days to do it, | 开头就是我只有两天时间完成作品 |
[31:44] | and what was I thinking that that would be enough time. | 我还以为时间够 真不知我是怎么想的 |
[31:46] | And then when I finally got into a groove, | 然后我终于进入状态的时候 |
[31:48] | I had to come and replace you in the store. | 我又要去店里顶你的空缺 |
[31:51] | – Wait, are you saying this is my fault? – No. | -等等 你是说这是我的错 -不 |
[31:54] | I mean, I’m not saying it’s not your fault. | 我没说这不是你的错 |
[31:56] | She did mention that it looked rushed. | 她确实说那画看起来很匆忙 |
[31:58] | So maybe if my thing had mattered as much as your thing, | 如果能把我的事看得和你的一样重要 |
[32:01] | this would have turned out differently. | 也许结果就不同了 |
[32:03] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 |
[32:05] | I need a refill. | 我要再续一杯 |
[32:10] | So, how’s the search going? | 找得怎么样了 |
[32:13] | Find the right guy? | 找到合适的人了吗 |
[32:14] | No. | 没有 |
[32:17] | But I actually needed to apologize to you. | 但我真的要跟你道个歉 |
[32:19] | I shouldn’t have brushed off your advice earlier. | 我之前不该不理会你的建议 |
[32:21] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[32:22] | Please, you don’t have to apologize. | 没事 你不必道歉 |
[32:25] | Joss means well, | 乔斯本意是好的 |
[32:26] | but sometimes she can choose the wrong approach. | 但有时会选错方法 |
[32:30] | True. | 对 |
[32:31] | But she did give me your book, | 但她把你的书给我了 |
[32:34] | which I read very quickly. | 我很快就看完了 |
[32:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[32:38] | This book is gonna be the end of me. | 这书会让我完蛋的 |
[32:40] | That part about the hotel | 酒店那部分 |
[32:42] | makes what I’m doing look so innocent. | 让我正在做的事显得很幼稚 |
[32:44] | Well, I wouldn’t go that far. | 我可不会这么说 |
[32:46] | The point is, I think the book is great. | 关键是 我觉得这本书很棒 |
[32:49] | You’ve lived quite a life. | 你的生活相当精彩 |
[32:51] | With you being open and honest about your mistakes | 你打开心扉 坦诚面对自己的错误 |
[32:53] | helped me take a step back | 这让我后退一步 |
[32:54] | and realize what I need to let go of. | 意识到自己应该放下什么 |
[32:59] | And what I need to hold on to. | 和应该抓住什么 |
[33:02] | I’m glad to hear that my story actually helped someone. | 很高兴听到我的故事真的帮到一个人了 |
[33:05] | Reading you book was like therapy for me… | 读你的书就像在做心理治疗 |
[33:09] | …but cheaper. | 但更便宜 |
[33:13] | I should go talk to Joss. | 我该去跟乔斯聊聊了 |
[33:28] | I hope you’re not hiding in here because of me. | 我希望你不是因为我而躲在这里 |
[33:31] | Because I-I was drunk last night. | 因为我昨晚喝醉了 |
[33:32] | Like, pbht, super drunk. | 简直是烂醉 |
[33:34] | I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[33:35] | I was so over the line with everything | 我说你和哈利的那些话 |
[33:38] | that I said about you and Harry. | 实在太过分了 |
[33:39] | It was really all my stuff, you know. | 那都是我的问题 你知道的 |
[33:41] | Well, let’s just say that apparently you weren’t over the line, | 应该说 你说的显然并不过分 |
[33:44] | because everyone thinks it’s weird, | 因为所有人都觉得这很奇怪 |
[33:46] | and now I think it’s weird, | 现在我也觉得奇怪了 |
[33:47] | and now this party feels like a funeral. | 这个聚会感觉就像葬礼一样 |
[33:55] | Why don’t I get that. | 我去吧 |
[33:59] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[34:00] | I wouldn’t have paired the blue cheese with the tuna myself. | 我是不会把蓝纹奶酪和金枪鱼配在一起的 |
[34:03] | But, hey, everyone’s got to make their own judgement calls, right? | 但大家都得凭自己的判断做决定 是吧 |
[34:06] | Come on. Let’s get you another cocktail. | 来吧 我们再来一杯鸡尾酒 |
[34:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[34:10] | So how did your meeting with Mr. Moneybags go? | 你和大金主的会面怎么样 |
[34:13] | Fine. | 不错 |
[34:14] | He showed up, made some suggestions about the bistro, | 他来给我的酒吧提了些建议 |
[34:16] | and then took off. | 然后就走了 |
[34:17] | Haven’t heard from the guy since. | 之后就没他的消息了 |
[34:18] | That was probably for the best. | 或许这样挺好的 |
[34:20] | You don’t get to where that guy is | 那人能有今天的地位 |
[34:21] | without doing some bad stuff. | 不可能没做过不好的决定 |
[34:22] | Well, at least I can go back to the original plan | 至少我能回到原定计划 |
[34:25] | and finance this baby myself, right? | 自己为酒吧筹资了 对吧 |
[34:27] | Cheers to that. | 为这个干一杯 |
[34:28] | And now that I got into the band, | 现在我加入乐队了 |
[34:29] | we can rethink – the whole live-music thing, huh? | 我们可以重新考虑现场音乐表演的事了 |
[34:39] | Uh, we were thinking maybe we should get dinner started soon. | 我们觉得也许应该尽快开始晚餐 |
[34:42] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[34:43] | Though I’m not particularly hungry. | 虽然我不是特别饿 |
[34:45] | How many of those have you had? | 你吃了多少个了 |
[34:46] | 12. | 12个 |
[34:48] | Why don’t I just take this? | 我还是把这个拿走吧 |
[34:51] | I’ll tell the caterer. | 我去跟负责人说一下 |
[34:54] | Well, this is fun. | 真有趣 |
[35:16] | Is this what all American parties are like? | 美式聚会都是这样的吗 |
[35:19] | I could grab my guitar, | 我可以把吉他拿来 |
[35:20] | maybe liven things up a little bit. | 也许能助助兴 |
[35:24] | Maybe you should get the whole band to come. | 或许你该把整个乐队都请来 |
[35:26] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[35:26] | Who wants to see photos of Vivian again? Anyone? | 谁想看薇薇安的照片来着 有人想看吗 |
[35:30] | Oh, Robert just sent me a video. | 罗伯特刚给我发了个视频 |
[35:32] | I’ve seen Vivian. | 我见过薇薇安 |
[35:33] | I want to see pictures of that hot manny | 我想看你至今还没睡过的 |
[35:35] | that you’re still not sleeping with. | 性感男保姆的照片 |
[35:44] | Okay, you know what? Enough of this. | 知道吗 我受够了 |
[35:49] | No offense to my friends, | 朋友们 我无意冒犯 |
[35:50] | but this is the worst engagement party i’ve ever been to, | 但这是我参加过最糟糕的订婚派对了 |
[35:53] | and that’s including my last one. | 还包括我的上一次 |
[35:55] | More wine, anyone? | 有人想添点酒吗 |
[35:56] | I know that you all think that it’s really weird | 我知道你们都觉得 |
[36:00] | that I’m marrying my ex-brother-in-law. | 我要和前姐夫结婚这事很怪 |
[36:02] | Okay? I get it. | 对吗 我懂的 |
[36:06] | but I honestly, truly — I don’t care, | 但我真的 真的不在乎 |
[36:09] | because you know what? I’ve never, ever been a person | 知道为什么吗 因为我从不是一个 |
[36:11] | that cared what anybody thought about them, | 在意别人看法的人 |
[36:13] | and it straight-up feels crazy | 但现在我却在意了 |
[36:15] | that I allowed myself to do it now, | 这真的非常疯狂 |
[36:17] | especially when it comes to you, Harry. | 尤其当事情与你有关时 哈利 |
[36:20] | I love you with all my heart, | 我全心全意地爱你 |
[36:23] | and I want every single person at this fricking table | 我想让这该死的桌旁的每个人 |
[36:25] | to know how much I love you, okay? | 都知道我有多么爱你 好吗 |
[36:27] | – Joss. – And I know that we had | -乔斯 -我知道我们的开始 |
[36:28] | a really messy, confusing, you know, complicated start, | 简直是一团糟 非常混乱 复杂 |
[36:32] | but it brought us — it brought us here to this moment, | 但它带我们走到了这一刻 |
[36:34] | and I-I wouldn’t change it for the world. | 就算给我整个世界 我也不会去改变它 |
[36:38] | Because that’s our story. | 因为那是我们的故事 |
[36:40] | And I’m sorry, but you’ve made me happier | 对不起 但你比任何人 |
[36:44] | than anyone or anything, ever… | 任何事 都更能让我幸福 |
[36:50] | Hear, hear. | 干杯 干杯 |
[36:56] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[37:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:07] | What does it look like? | 这看起来像什么 |
[37:11] | Look, I-I promised you that I’d help you and I bailed. | 我答应过要帮你 却食言了 |
[37:16] | If I had been here, you would have had more time — | 如果当时我在 你就可以有更多时间 |
[37:17] | I shouldn’t have blamed you, Marc. | 我不该怪你 马克 |
[37:19] | It’s not like I was gone for a day. | 我又不是离开一整天 |
[37:21] | It was an hour, | 只是一个小时 |
[37:22] | and I don’t think more time would have been helpful. | 而且我觉得就算时间再多也无济于事 |
[37:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[37:26] | I’m done with this, with art. | 我不搞艺术了 |
[37:29] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[37:30] | I thought it was, but I was wrong. | 我曾以为是 但我错了 |
[37:32] | Come on. You can’t just quit. | 别这样 你不能就这样放弃 |
[37:36] | There are months that I played guitar so much, | 有几个月 我曾非常刻苦地弹吉他 |
[37:38] | my fingers bled. | 手指都流血了 |
[37:39] | And now, somehow, I’m in a band — | 现在 我成了一个乐队的成员 |
[37:42] | a real band that people have heard of. | 一个为人所知的真正的乐队 |
[37:43] | – Not many, but still. – But that’s just it. | -虽然知道的人并不多 -但重点就在这儿 |
[37:46] | I don’t want to bleed for it. | 我不想为之流血 |
[37:47] | – Not anymore. – April. | -再也不想了 -艾普莉 |
[37:49] | It’s okay to let go of some of your dreams | 放弃一些梦想并没有什么 |
[37:52] | to whittle your life down from the things you want | 把生活从你想要的东西简化为 |
[37:56] | to the things you have that already make you happy. | 你所拥有的 已经让你开心的东西 |
[38:00] | I was an artist once. | 我曾是个艺术家 |
[38:03] | But it’s not who I am anymore. | 但今后我不再是了 |
[38:10] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[38:15] | Now I can focus on spending time with Lucy. | 现在我可以集中精力陪伴露西 |
[38:18] | Soon, she’ll be way too cool to even talk to me. | 她马上就会酷到连话都不跟我说了 |
[38:29] | Hey, Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[38:31] | I thought you weren’t allowed to hang around boys. | 我以为你不能和男孩混在一起 |
[38:33] | I’m not. | 确实不能 |
[38:33] | I changed your name in my phone to Peyton. | 我把你在我手机里的名字改成了佩顿 |
[38:35] | That’s who she thinks I’m talking to all the time. | 她以为我一直都在跟那个人聊 |
[38:37] | What if she finds out you did that? | 她要是发现了怎么办 |
[38:38] | Please. My mom’s the worst with technology. | 拜托 我妈最不懂高科技了 |
[38:40] | She still uses Siri. | 她还在用Siri |
[38:55] | – Hey, slugger. – What’s up? | -你好 拳击手 -怎么了 |
[38:58] | It’s a gift from Jonathan. | 这是乔纳森送的礼物 |
[39:06] | – Nice Scotch, buddy. – Yeah. | -这威士忌不赖啊 伙计 -是啊 |
[39:10] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[39:13] | It’s a little mock-up of the bistro. | 这是酒吧的小模型 |
[39:17] | Guess he’s interested after all. | 看来他还是挺感兴趣的 |
[39:20] | Looks like someone has a crush on you. | 看来有人崇拜你 |
[39:23] | He’s not the only one. | 可不止他一个 |
[39:25] | Is that right? Oh, yeah? | 是这样吗 是吗 |
[39:38] | So I obviously can’t cook like you, Harry, | 我显然不会像你那样下厨 哈利 |
[39:42] | but I’m great at take-out, | 但我对买外卖很在行 |
[39:45] | and I was hoping these would somehow make up | 我希望这些可以多少弥补一下 |
[39:47] | for how I’ve been acting. | 我之前的表现 |
[39:50] | Well, I will graciously accept your burrito. | 我会欣然接受你的墨西哥卷饼 |
[39:53] | I admit that it’s helping a little. | 我承认这有些帮助 |
[39:55] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[39:58] | And there’s something that I need to tell you both. | 我有件事想告诉你们俩 |
[40:04] | Brian had an affair. | 布莱恩出轨了 |
[40:08] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[40:11] | T-the guy who talks to little animals cheated on you. | 那个跟小动物说话的家伙背叛了你 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:18] | And I had this stupid idea that if I did it, too, | 我之前的想法很愚蠢 认为如果我也出轨 |
[40:22] | then somehow we’d be even. | 那我们就扯平了 |
[40:24] | Because that’s all — that’s all that Brian wants, | 因为布莱恩就想要这样 |
[40:27] | for us to move forward and be together. | 希望我们能释怀 继续在一起 |
[40:31] | But after last night, I realized… | 但昨晚之后 我意识到 |
[40:37] | …I want what you guys have, | 我想要的是你们那样的感情 |
[40:40] | which is why I called off the wedding. | 所以我取消了婚礼 |
[40:44] | Oh, Kate. I’m so sorry. | 凯特 我非常抱歉 |
[40:48] | – You sure about this? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[40:53] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[40:56] | I’ve decided I’m going to stay here. | 我已经决定要留在这里 |
[40:58] | No point in going home to my — my broken life in Sydney. | 回到我在悉尼的破碎生活中没有意义 |
[41:01] | I’m going to stay here | 我要留在这里 |
[41:03] | and find the true love of my life. | 找到我人生的真爱 |
[41:07] | – Here. – In L.A. | -留在这里 -留在洛杉矶 |
[41:13] | How did it go at the, uh, Sex Stop? | 性之站怎么样 |
[41:15] | You glad you did it? | 你高兴自己去了吗 |
[41:16] | Actually, I am. It was pretty great. | 我很高兴 活动非常棒 |
[41:19] | I forgot how good it feels to share my expertise, | 我都忘了分享我的专业知识感觉有多好 |
[41:22] | and I learned what a demisexual is. | 我还了解了什么是无性者 |
[41:25] | That’s good to know. | 那太好了 |
[41:26] | Might come in useful in the future. | 也许以后能用得上 |
[41:30] | Wait. I want to…thank you | 等等 我想 谢谢你 |
[41:33] | for saying what you said the other day. | 那天说的话 |
[41:35] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:37] | I can be a sexpert and a doctor. | 我可以同时做性爱专家和医生 |
[41:40] | They’re not mutually exclusive. | 它们不冲突 |
[41:44] | Who cares if some people have a problem with it? | 谁在乎有人会有意见呢 |
[41:47] | Not everyone’s gonna agree with what you choose to write about. | 你写的东西 不可能所有人都赞同 |
[41:50] | Look, what people do after they read your book, | 人们读过你的书之后做什么 |
[41:54] | that’s on them. | 那是他们的事 |
[41:56] | You can’t be responsible for anyone else’s bad decisions. | 别人的糟糕决定不能让你来负责 |
[42:00] | Just my own, right? | 我只负责我自己的 对吗 |