时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You’ve been through a lot, Joss. | 你受了很多苦 乔斯 |
[00:02] | Have you considered talking to someone professionally? | 你考虑过找专业人士谈谈吗 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I’m not really looking for a partner. | 我不太想跟别人合伙 |
[00:08] | 想想看 到时候餐馆你可以随意布置 | |
[00:11] | That’s what I’m offering you. | 这就是我开的价 |
[00:12] | I called off the wedding. | 我取消了婚礼 |
[00:14] | The good news is I’m going to stay here | 好消息是我已经决定要留在这里 |
[00:16] | and find the true love of my life. | 找到我人生的真爱 |
[00:18] | Your work just isn’t at the level required | 你的作品没有达到 |
[00:20] | to get into this program. | 这个项目所要求的水平 |
[00:22] | I was an artist once. | 我曾是个艺术家 |
[00:23] | Just not who I am anymore. | 但今后我不再是了 |
[00:26] | – That’s my nanny. – Nanny? Really? | -那是我的保姆 -保姆 真的吗 |
[00:37] | Okay, Vivian is down. | 好吧 薇薇安已经睡了 |
[00:39] | We have nothing to worry about. | 我们已经没什么要操心的了 |
[00:40] | You’re such a good nanny. | 你真是个好保姆 |
[00:43] | We — we have to be really quiet. | 我们真得动静小点 |
[00:45] | Should we go in the bedroom? | 要去卧室吗 |
[00:46] | No. Out here. Here is fine. | 不 就在外面 这里就很好 |
[00:48] | I think this is great. | 我觉得这里很好 |
[00:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:52] | Wait! Hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
[00:53] | Are we really gonna do this | 真的要这么做吗 |
[00:54] | and change our professional relationship? | 我们的雇佣关系就变味了 |
[00:57] | I vote yes… unless you vote no. | 我同意 除非你反对 |
[01:00] | But– but– you vote yes, right? | 不过 不过 你也同意 对吧 |
[01:02] | Yes? Yes? Yes? | 同意 同意 同意 |
[01:05] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[01:07] | That’s a yes. | 这就是同意了 |
[01:09] | Well, we were never really all that professional, anyway. | 反正我们也从没那么雇佣分明过 |
[01:16] | So, look, I know you’ve been thinking about the whole | 听着 我知道你一直在考虑 |
[01:18] | “What else could I maybe be doing with my life” thing. | “我这辈子还能干什么” |
[01:22] | I might have a solution. | 我有个办法 |
[01:23] | What kind of solution? | 什么办法 |
[01:25] | Here. | 给 |
[01:30] | “Soft Hat, Hard Hat: What’s My Next Career”? | 《软帽 硬帽 我的下个职业是什么》 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I was talking to Jonah, and he said that he went | 对 我跟约拿谈话时他说 |
[01:35] | through the same thing once, and that this really helped. | 他也经历过 这本书真的帮了他 |
[01:37] | Jonah, the used-car salesman | 约拿 之前卖过二手车 |
[01:38] | who now plays bass in the band? | 现在在乐队当贝斯手那人 |
[01:40] | That’s who I’m getting advice from? | 我要听这人的建议吗 |
[01:42] | Hey. I flipped through it, April. | 我翻过了 艾普莉 |
[01:44] | It’s actually really cool. | 真的很不错 |
[01:45] | It helps people who are burnt out rethink their goals | 它帮那些费尽心思重树目标的人 |
[01:48] | and find their true mission in life. | 找到了人生真正的方向 |
[01:51] | There’s something called the “Top Hat” exercise in here | 里面还有个”大礼帽”练习 |
[01:53] | where you draw a hat that looks like the career you want… | 要你画一顶类似你理想职业的帽子 |
[01:57] | or careers. | 或者多画几顶 |
[01:59] | You get it — wearing different hats? | 你懂了吗 戴不同的帽子 |
[02:01] | 反正听不懂 | |
[02:03] | And I already know what I want and who I am. | 而我已找准定位 知道我想要的 |
[02:06] | I’m a mother, I own a store, | 我是个母亲 我有一家店 |
[02:07] | and I’m not looking for a job. | 而且我不是在找工作 |
[02:08] | Ah, that’s — that’s not what I — | 这 这不是我的… |
[02:09] | The art thing didn’t exactly pan out, | 画画的事虽然没成功 |
[02:11] | but I don’t need to draw or wear any hats. | 可我也不必画或者戴什么帽子 |
[02:14] | If you want to draw hats, go right ahead. | 如果你想要画帽子 随便画 |
[02:17] | Just a suggestion. | 只是个建议 |
[02:19] | And sweet of you, okay? But I really don’t need it. | 算你够贴心 可我真的不需要 |
[02:21] | Well, I’ll leave the book here just in case. | 书我不带走 以防你后悔了 |
[02:26] | I got to go — off to find a date. | 我要去帮人找约会对象了 |
[02:31] | – Pass. – No, no. | -不要 -别 别 |
[02:32] | Kate, honey, stop being so picky. | 凯特 亲 别这么挑 |
[02:34] | We’re just looking for some dates, | 我们只是在找约会对象 |
[02:35] | 不是找跟你共度一生的人 | |
[02:37] | “I’ve kissed a lot of frogs,” isn’t that the expression? | “我亲过很多青蛙” 这不是个名句吗 |
[02:40] | Wait, am I seriously doing this? | 等等 我真的要这么做吗 |
[02:41] | I was engaged to Brian two weeks ago, | 我两周前才跟布莱恩订婚 |
[02:42] | and now I’ve decided to move to Los Angles | 现在又决定搬去洛杉矶 |
[02:44] | and start speed dating? | 还玩起了闪电约会 |
[02:47] | Is this such a good idea? | 这样好吗 |
[02:47] | Yes, yes! It’s a great idea. | 是的 是的 这样很好 |
[02:49] | Come on, no more moping around. You need dates. | 快点 别再郁闷了 你需要约会 |
[02:51] | What’s with this guy’s hair? | 这家伙的头发怎么了 |
[02:53] | I kind of like his hair. | 我挺喜欢他的头发 |
[02:55] | Swipe. | 换 |
[02:56] | Oh, guys, thanks so much for coming over | 各位 谢谢你们能过来 |
[02:58] | and helping me with all this nonsense. | 陪我做这么荒唐的事 |
[03:00] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:01] | Who doesn’t love a good Saturday morning man-hunt? | 谁不喜欢周六早晨挑男人呢 |
[03:03] | 好了 五点到七点有约了 | |
[03:05] | Do you want to pack in one more? | 你还想再加一个吗 |
[03:07] | Is three too many? | 三个是不是太多了 |
[03:08] | What if I really like the first one? | 如果第一个就喜欢怎么办 |
[03:09] | Simple — you just blow the other ones off. | 简单 那就不去见另外几个 |
[03:11] | Here. | 看 |
[03:13] | Oh, my God. That’s my manny. | 天呐 这是我的男保姆 |
[03:15] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不是吧 |
[03:16] | Is that a problem? He’s available, right? | 有问题吗 他是单身 对吧 |
[03:19] | 我觉得他现在不算单身了 | |
[03:24] | We had sex last night. | 我们昨晚上床了 |
[03:26] | – And this morning, too. – Okay. | -还有今天早晨 -好吧 |
[03:27] | I’m officially not giving you advice ever again. | 我正式宣布再也不给你出主意了 |
[03:30] | You sleeping with your manny? | 你跟你的男保姆上床了 |
[03:32] | Is that such a good idea? | 这样好吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah, what’s the plan there, Karen? | 是啊 你怎么想的 凯伦 |
[03:36] | Robert is amazing, but let’s be realistic. | 罗伯特很好 但我们要现实点 |
[03:39] | You know, it’s not gonna go anywhere. | 反正也不会有什么结果 |
[03:41] | 但现在我想男保姆是我的 | |
[03:43] | and sleep with him, too. | 还可以跟他上床 |
[03:46] | Yeah, how was the sex? | 床上怎么样 |
[03:47] | No one warned me how uncomfortable sex would be post-baby. | 没人提醒我生产后和人上床会很不爽 |
[03:51] | I’m gonna pretend I didn’t’ hear that last part. | 我会假装最后那句没听到 |
[03:55] | What’s the big occasion, ladies? | 有什么大事啊 女士们 |
[03:56] | Oh, nothing. I just wanted the girls to get to know | 没什么 我只是想让大家 |
[03:58] | your sister a little better. | 更了解你妹妹 |
[03:59] | They come over to help me find dates. | 她们来帮我找约会对象 |
[04:01] | On Shaggr? | 在莎格上 |
[04:02] | Harry, relax. Everybody’s doing it, okay? | 哈利 别紧张 大家都这样 好吧 |
[04:04] | It’s like, you know, going to a bar without leaving your house. | 就和不出家门也能泡酒吧一样 |
[04:06] | She just — hey, you just broke up with Brian. | 她刚 你刚刚才跟布莱恩分手 |
[04:08] | Yes, and if she’s moving here she has to meet | 是的 她要搬过来住 |
[04:10] | some new people, make some friends. | 就得认识新人 交新朋友 |
[04:13] | It’s better than her sitting in her room crying all day, okay? | 总比她待在房间里哭一天好吧 |
[04:15] | – She’s having fun. – Fine. I’m staying out of it. | -她挺高兴的 -好的 我不管这事了 |
[04:18] | I’m out of here — | 我要走了 |
[04:19] | way too much estrogen for one man. | 这里阴气太重了 |
[04:20] | Oh, Joss, come see this one! | 乔斯 来看看这个 |
[04:23] | Is that an ascot he’s wearing there? | 他是戴了条爱斯科领带吗 |
[04:27] | Who the hell organized this place? | 谁整理的这个地方 |
[04:29] | I can’t find a damn thing on my list. | 清单上的东西一件都找不到 |
[04:32] | It was all available online. | 在网上看的时候明明都有 |
[04:34] | Sir, we are very organized. | 先生 我们都整理好了 |
[04:35] | If you would just let me see the — | 请让我看一下你的… |
[04:36] | Why, so you can tell me that it’s only available online? | 怎么 你会说只有网上才能找到吗 |
[04:39] | Sir, is there a problem? | 先生 有什么问题吗 |
[04:41] | Yes, there’s a problem. | 是的 有大问题 |
[04:43] | Nothing on the website is in the store. | 网站上有的东西这里都没有 |
[04:45] | Well, some items, like the throw pillows, | 有些商品 比如抱枕 |
[04:47] | are online exclusives from our warehouse, | 我们只在网上销售 |
[04:49] | meaning if you want them you can purchase them online. | 就是说如果你想买的话只能在网上买 |
[04:53] | I need everything at my house by tomorrow. | 我要所有东西明天都运到我家 |
[04:55] | I can’t move forward with the designer | 我和设计师没法继续下去了 |
[04:57] | with only half the list, and I have a big list. | 这么长的单子上才买到一半东西 |
[04:59] | Fine. Let me have it, and I’ll get everything you need. | 好 给我吧 我会准备好你要的东西 |
[05:03] | And deliver it to Malibu? | 还能送到马里布吗 |
[05:06] | Normally we don’t deliver, but since this is a large order | 通常我们不送货 不过这是个大单子 |
[05:09] | I’ll make an exception and deliver it myself. | 我就例外一次 亲自送货 |
[05:11] | You’d do that? | 真的吗 |
[05:13] | I’d be delighted to drive all the way to Malibu. | 我很高兴去马里布送货 |
[05:15] | After all, this is my store. | 毕竟 这是我的店 |
[05:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:19] | Now, please, get out of my store. | 现在 麻烦你出去 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:28] | I can be cranky. I’m the boss. | 我可以发脾气 因为我是老板 |
[05:31] | Yeah, it’s weird, you know, ’cause it didn’t really hurt | 是的 很奇怪 因为刚开始的时候 |
[05:33] | when it happened, but then the next day, | 一点都不疼 可是等到第二天 |
[05:35] | I had this — this gnarly bruise. | 就有了这尴尬的瘀青 |
[05:36] | It was worse than usual. The pain was deeper. | 比平常还疼 位置也更深了 |
[05:39] | Or I can’t really explain it. It’s just — | 我都没法形容出来 就是 |
[05:42] | You have a stress fracture, which typically occurs | 你这是应力性骨折 通常是由于 |
[05:44] | from abnormal force on a normal bone. | 非正常的力打到正常的骨头上 |
[05:46] | 好吧 听着有点道理 | |
[05:50] | You take another hit to this rib, | 这根肋骨再被打一次 |
[05:52] | and you’ll have a clean break. | 那肯定就要骨折了 |
[05:54] | That does not sound good. | 听上去情况不妙啊 |
[05:55] | It’s unbelievably painful, actually. | 会非常疼 |
[05:59] | Okay. Well, I was just, you know — | 好吧 只是… |
[06:00] | pain doesn’t really scare me all that much, so… | 一点疼痛可吓不了我 |
[06:02] | It should. | 你该害怕 |
[06:04] | Pain is generally a deterrent for people. | 疼痛给人的威慑力是很大的 |
[06:07] | Look…feeling strong is very important — | 听我说 坚强是很重要 |
[06:11] | not only for your body, but for your mind. | 不仅对身体如此 对思想也是 |
[06:13] | Exactly, and it’s not like this is some dumb exercise class. | 没错 我上的不是那些普通的健身课 |
[06:16] | I didn’t say it was, but there is a fine line | 我知道 但自我强大和 |
[06:19] | between self-empowerment and self-destruction. | 自毁之间还是有微妙的界限 |
[06:23] | And based on what I’m seeing here, | 根据我现在的观察 |
[06:24] | 我认为你正处于临界点 | |
[06:29] | You need to take a break, Joss. | 你得好好休息 乔斯 |
[06:33] | And what if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[06:35] | Well, then you’ll find out the hard way. | 那你得受点苦才能明白了 |
[06:38] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:14] | Let me get that. You are so cute. | 我帮你吧 你真是太可爱了 |
[07:17] | Suzie always gets foam on her mouth when she eats, too. | 苏西吃东西也总吃到嘴上 |
[07:19] | – Suzie? – My cat. | -苏西 -我的猫 |
[07:20] | Well, one of my cats. | 我养的其中一只 |
[07:22] | I have five. | 一共五只 |
[07:24] | You remind me of Sadie, too. | 你还让我想起了沙蒂 |
[07:28] | 你不是说你喜欢小动物的吗 | |
[07:30] | Wow, that’s cool. | 那太酷了 |
[07:32] | So, what do you model? | 那你一般给什么当模特 |
[07:33] | -大多是文艺的性爱图册 -大多 | |
[07:37] | Till I found that the real money is in illustrated sex manuals. | 后来发现给性爱指南拍图解才赚大钱 |
[07:43] | I just got to say — I love your accent. | 我得说 我超爱你的口音 |
[07:46] | – You don’t have to say that. – Oh, no, it’s the truth. | -你不必说出来的 -不 是真的 |
[07:47] | You know, the best trip I ever took was to Australia. | 我去过的最棒的地方就是澳洲 |
[07:50] | I’ve been dying to go back. | 我真的太想再去了 |
[07:52] | And your accent is crazy cute. | 你的口音也真的萌爆了 |
[07:56] | Should we get some food? | 要不要点些吃的 |
[08:00] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[08:02] | Hey, just so you know, | 你知道吗 |
[08:03] | I am taking down my Shaggr profile, | 我已经把我莎格网上的资料撤掉了 |
[08:06] | so you don’t have to worry about that. | 所以你也不用担心了 |
[08:09] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[08:11] | A guy’s got to do what a guy’s got to do. | 男人总有男人该干的事 |
[08:13] | As does a woman. | 女人也是 |
[08:16] | Oh, man, Vivian was so adorable today | 天啊 你今天上班的时候 |
[08:20] | when you were at work. | 薇薇安超级可爱 |
[08:22] | We had the most epic tummy time. | 她在我肚子上玩得可开心了 |
[08:24] | – Oh, did you now? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[08:27] | She was giggling at my little jokes and all my little dances. | 我讲笑话 跳舞 她就咯咯笑 |
[08:31] | Your jokes? | 你讲笑话 |
[08:32] | Yeah, she, uh — she loves this — this little dance I do. | 是啊 她喜欢我跳的舞 |
[08:35] | It’s my — it’s my Happy Meal commercial booty dance. | 是我推销儿童套餐的电臀舞 |
[08:38] | And I got to admit, it’s pretty genius. | 我不得不说 那舞真是绝了 |
[08:40] | -别见怪 但她可能是在打嗝 -天啊 | |
[08:43] | When Vivian laughs, she looks just like you. | 薇薇安笑起来就像你 |
[08:53] | I recognize that cry. | 我认出那哭声了 |
[08:55] | That’s her hungry cry. | 她饿了 |
[08:59] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[09:00] | Why don’t you go? | 不如你去试试 |
[09:01] | You haven’t spent any quality time with her today. | 你今天还没有和她好好待过呢 |
[09:04] | What exactly is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[09:06] | Well, it’s just that you were at work all day. | 你今天工作了一整天 |
[09:14] | Okay, then. I’ll be right back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[09:42] | What in the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[09:45] | It’s just a little bruise from my class. | 只是上课时有点小擦伤 |
[09:48] | – Little? Wait. Joss, Joss, Joss, come here. Hey. – What? | -小擦伤 等等 乔斯 过来 -怎么了 |
[09:51] | J-Joss, this looks really bad. | 乔斯 这看起来真的很糟 |
[09:54] | – Stop. – You okay? | -别说了 -你没事吧 |
[09:55] | My doctor checked it. Nothing’s broken. | 医生已经看过了 骨头没断 |
[09:57] | It’s totally fine. | 真的没事 |
[09:58] | You could have cracked a bloody rib here. | 你的肋骨可能会断 |
[10:00] | But I didn’t and, look… | 但没有 你听… |
[10:03] | totally breathing normal again. | 呼吸完全正常 |
[10:04] | 好了 别说了 过来 | |
[10:06] | I-I’m not sure I’m so good with this class. | 我不懂这个什么健身班 |
[10:08] | And then this whole two-a-day business? You look great great. | 但用得着一天练两次吗 你身材已经很棒了 |
[10:10] | You don’t have to work out twice a day. | 你不用一天练两次 |
[10:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:13] | That’s such a male thing to say. | 你这么说太大男人了 |
[10:15] | Harry, it’s not about looking good, okay? | 哈利 这和身材好坏无关 好吗 |
[10:17] | Everyone should know how to defend themselves. | 人人都该知道怎么保护自己 |
[10:18] | Okay, sure, but don’t you think this is taking it to an extreme? | 当然 但你不觉得你现在有点过激吗 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:25] | I will cut it down to once a day. Will that make you happy? | 我减到一天一次 可以了吗 |
[10:28] | Well, how about cutting it back to “nonce” a day | 一天零次怎么样 |
[10:30] | just until you’re totally healed. Come on. | 直到你完全恢复 求你了 |
[10:33] | Okay, Harry. Okay. | 好了 哈利 好吧 |
[10:35] | I’ll go back to yoga and pilates just for a little bit. | 我就继续练一点瑜伽和普拉提 |
[10:39] | Yeah? Just for you. | 好吗 为了你 |
[10:41] | Good. | 太好了 |
[10:44] | Crazy woman. | 疯丫头 |
[10:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:55] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[10:57] | I wanted to finish the living room first. | 我想先从客厅开始 |
[10:58] | You can decide if you want to | 之后你再决定 |
[10:59] | go Moroccan Modern with everything later on. | 是不是要摩洛哥现代风格 |
[11:01] | What do you think so far? | 你怎么看 |
[11:03] | Just leave those there, just drop them. | 把东西放下 放下就好 |
[11:04] | Uh, do you need me to sign anything? | 需要我签什么字吗 |
[11:06] | No, Michael already took care of everything. | 不了 迈克尔已经都搞定了 |
[11:08] | So, don’t leave me in suspense. | 那别卖关子了 |
[11:10] | You totally love it, right? | 你超爱的 是吧 |
[11:14] | Well, obviously, it still needs the final accents. | 显然 最后还需要一些亮点 |
[11:16] | Darling, this isn’t your loft in SoHo. | 亲爱的 这不是你家居办公区的阁楼 |
[11:18] | Moroccan Modern is the way to go. | 摩洛哥现代风格才对 |
[11:20] | Everyone with a sense of adventure’s doing it. | 每个敢于冒险的人都会这么装饰 |
[11:24] | Why are you looking at the delivery lady for advice? | 你干嘛要向送货的咨询意见 |
[11:27] | Actually, I’m not a delivery lady. | 我不是送货的 |
[11:28] | This is April Malloy. | 她是艾普莉·马洛伊 |
[11:30] | Uh, she owns the store that you sent me to. | 她就是你让我去的那家店的老板 |
[11:32] | Uh, maybe she has some thoughts. | 也许她有些想法呢 |
[11:34] | Oh, that’s sweet, but I’m good. | 那太好了 但我不需要 |
[11:35] | No, um, just give me a half hour | 所以给我半小时 |
[11:38] | to shuss things together. | 让我收拾好 |
[11:40] | Once you see the full picture, you’ll get it. | 一旦你看到全貌 你就懂了 |
[11:44] | I’m sorry, but I can’t work with you | 抱歉 但你们像些受惊吓的 |
[11:46] | 负鼠一样盯着我 我可没法干活 | |
[11:48] | Please, go. | 你们快走吧 |
[11:52] | Wow. She’s a lot. | 她真难伺候 |
[11:55] | Yeah, and a lot of money, too. You didn’t like it? | 也要花很多钱 你不喜欢吗 |
[11:58] | It looks like Morocco threw up in there. | 感觉只是把摩洛哥风格的东西堆屋子里 |
[12:01] | I’d vote for less showy and a lot less trendy, | 我觉得应该少一点浮夸和庸俗 |
[12:03] | – but that’s just me. – Me too, actually. | -个人意见而已 -我也这么想 |
[12:07] | Look, I’m sorry I was such an ass yesterday. | 抱歉我昨天那么混蛋 |
[12:10] | It wasn’t about you. | 不是针对你的 |
[12:11] | It was about her. | 而是因为她 |
[12:12] | To be honest, I was in a horrible mood, too, | 说实话 昨晚我也心情不好 |
[12:14] | so it wasn’t just you or her. | 所以与你和她无关 |
[12:17] | It was a little bit me. | 是我自己的原因 |
[12:18] | That sounds like that song from “The Book of Mormon”? | 像是《摩门经》里的歌 |
[12:20] | “You and Me, But Mostly Me”? | 《我和你 但主要因为我》 |
[12:22] | Exactly! I love that show. | 没错 我喜欢那场戏 |
[12:24] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[12:26] | Michael, get in here. | 迈克尔 进来 |
[12:29] | Remember, she works for you. | 记住 她是为你工作的 |
[12:36] | Bali, Shanghai, London, and my crown jewel… | 巴厘岛 上海 伦敦 还有我的最爱 |
[12:42] | Diamond Sunset, a five-star destination resort | 钻石日落酒店 五星级度假村 |
[12:46] | that will surpass anything you’ve ever seen in Los Angeles. | 比你在洛杉矶见过的任何一家都豪华 |
[12:50] | And I want you to partner with me | 我希望你和我一起 |
[12:52] | on this spectacular new restaurant. | 打造这家超凡的新酒店 |
[12:56] | As well as the beach bistro? | 沙滩酒馆也是吗 |
[13:00] | I get — | 我明白了 |
[13:02] | I thought you were interested in partnering on that? | 我以为你对那个感兴趣呢 |
[13:04] | I’m interested in partnering with you. | 我是对跟你合作感兴趣 |
[13:07] | You have the opportunity to go bigger. | 你有机会开拓更大的事业 |
[13:09] | 不 我做过大事业 乔纳森 | |
[13:11] | Wunderbar was never my vibe. | 但温德芭从不是我的愿望 |
[13:12] | 抱歉 哈利 但温德芭不算大事业 | |
[13:14] | And it looked like it was designed by a super model, | 看着像某个超模设计的 |
[13:16] | which is why it closed two months after you left. | 所以你离开后两个月它就倒闭了 |
[13:21] | This — this place will be big. | 这 才是大事业 |
[13:23] | 等等 你假装对 | |
[13:25] | in the beach bistro so you could rope me into this? | 沙滩酒馆感兴趣以便拉我入伙 |
[13:29] | I-I just want what’s best for you. | 我只是想把最好的给你 |
[13:30] | Look, it’s obviously very impressive, Jonathan. | 这主意的确很棒 乔纳森 |
[13:32] | But I don’t know if this really connects with who I am. | 但我不确定这是否符合我的个性 |
[13:35] | A restaurant in a hotel feels less about the food | 酒店里的餐厅不太注重食物 |
[13:38] | and more about the bells and whistles. | 反而注重那些华丽的装饰 |
[13:40] | It’s all about the food. | 当然是食物更重要了 |
[13:42] | Shiny bells and whistles will bring people in, | 华丽的装饰能吸引顾客 |
[13:45] | but your food keeps them coming back. | 但你的手艺能招揽回头客 |
[13:48] | This could make you rich, Harry… | 这能让你赚很多钱 哈利… |
[13:52] | very rich. | 很多钱 |
[13:53] | And it could be the start of an incredible partnership. | 也许能因此成就一段美好的合作 |
[14:03] | Look, Harry, you’re — you’re my top choice, | 哈利 你…是我的第一人选 |
[14:07] | but I have to move on to the other chefs | 但你要真是不感兴趣 |
[14:08] | if you are not interested. | 我只能去找其他主厨了 |
[14:12] | Think about it. | 好好考虑 |
[14:18] | I had contracts drawn up. | 合同我已经拟好了 |
[14:21] | Take a day and let me know. | 想签的话就告诉我 |
[14:25] | This is about who you really want to be. | 这关乎到你的未来 |
[14:36] | No, no, I think that’s everything. | 不 没别的事了 |
[14:38] | Thank you. Goodbye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[14:39] | There’s somebody out here to see you, | 外面有人想见你 |
[14:41] | – but I told her that you were busy. – Oh, who — who is it? | -我已经跟她说了你很忙 -是谁 |
[14:44] | Well, she says that she’s your sister, | 她说她是你姐姐 |
[14:46] | but your sister doesn’t live here anymore, right? | 可你姐姐根本不住这了 对吧 |
[14:48] | So I just figured this woman is some nutjob. | 所以我觉得这女人肯定是在胡扯 |
[14:50] | Oh, no, it’s — it’s okay, Kylie. | 没关系的 凯丽 |
[14:52] | Yeah, let her in. | 让她进来吧 |
[14:56] | 她真谨慎 你今早走得太早了 | |
[14:59] | I didn’t get a chance to tell you about my date last night. | 我都没机会跟你聊聊昨晚约会的事 |
[15:01] | 怎么样 你几点回家的 | |
[15:03] | It was all kinds of late, | 我回来已经很晚了 |
[15:04] | but I had the best day of my entire life. | 但昨天是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[15:07] | Oh, my God! Honey, that’s great! | 天啊 这太棒了 亲爱的 |
[15:09] | Which guy? | 是哪位男士 |
[15:09] | The first two were disasters — bonzo crazy. | 头两位特别糟 一点也不靠谱 |
[15:12] | 但第三位叫迪恩的却非常不错 | |
[15:15] | I told you — you need three. | 我都说了 你得约三个才对 |
[15:17] | 很奇怪 但有趣的是… | |
[15:20] | The funny thing is what? | 有趣的是什么 |
[15:21] | – It might be the guy. -What guy? | -他没准就是那个人 -什么人 |
[15:23] | The guy. | 真命天子 |
[15:25] | It’s gonna sound weird after everything | 最近发生了那么多事 |
[15:26] | that’s gone down lately, but the guy I could marry. | 这或许有点奇怪 但我愿意嫁给他 |
[15:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | I told you it would sound crazy. | 我说过这听着很疯狂 |
[15:36] | You know, a little, ’cause you just broke off | 是有点 因为你两周前 |
[15:38] | your engagement with Brian two weeks ago. | 刚跟布莱恩解除婚约 |
[15:40] | I am aware of that, and I know it sounds a little | 我明白 我明白这话像没过脑子 |
[15:42] | all over the place, but I’m not gonna marry Dean right now. | 但我又不会立马跟迪恩结婚 |
[15:45] | – No. Right. – That’ll take time. | -没错 -结婚得慢慢来 |
[15:47] | It’s just a feeling that I have that we belong together. | 我只是觉得我们俩注定会在一起 |
[15:58] | I don’t get it — you got enough cash for a down payment | 我不懂 你已经有看中的房子 |
[16:00] | on the place you love, you’re ready to go. | 首付钱也攒够了 你准备好出发了 |
[16:03] | 那个富豪只用一份礼物和一个幻灯片 | |
[16:05] | 就让你突然动摇了 | |
[16:06] | Well, this could be a chance to do something really big. | 或许能借这次机会干些大事 |
[16:09] | And it would still be my own. | 这餐厅依然会属于我 |
[16:11] | I mean, this could take my career to a whole new level. | 这或许能让我踏上职业生涯新高度 |
[16:13] | And the last time I had my own place, | 我自己经营的上一家店 |
[16:15] | it was with Savi’s money and named after her. | 用的萨维的钱并以她命名 |
[16:17] | And Wunderbar was never mine | 并且温德芭根本不属于我 |
[16:18] | and a food truck compared to what this will be. | 相较未来这家店而言那只能算快餐车 |
[16:21] | That’s if I decide to do it. | 我就是出于这些才考虑的 |
[16:23] | Well, it sounds like you already have. | 看来你已经决定好了 |
[16:24] | No, I have not. I’m thinking. | 没有 我还在考虑 |
[16:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:27] | I did a little research into your new partner, | 我调查了一下你的新合伙人 |
[16:29] | and you should think about this. | 你可以参考一下调查结果 |
[16:31] | The place may not be so much yours | 一旦他利用完你 |
[16:32] | 那餐厅就不全是由你决定了 | |
[16:34] | The dude’s all about money. Bottom line. | 那家伙只在乎 赚钱才是王道 |
[16:38] | Look, the bistro could be awesome. | 开个小酒馆也会很棒的 |
[16:40] | Isn’t going for your own dreams on your own terms big enough? | 难道按自己的意愿逐梦还不够伟大吗 |
[16:45] | You know what, Marc? I don’t care what they say about you. | 马克 我不管别人对你什么评价 |
[16:47] | You’re a very wise man. | 你真的很聪明 |
[16:49] | My mom used to say that same thing. | 我妈妈也经常这么说 |
[16:52] | Hey, wait up! | 等等我 |
[16:54] | I don’t think it’s smart for me to just show up | 我觉得我不该出现在 |
[16:56] | on your second date with some guy. | 你和某人的第二次约会上 |
[16:58] | Joss, it’s just drinks, and I want your opinion. | 乔斯 就喝点东西 我需要你的意见 |
[17:01] | My opinion is you’re getting ahead of yourself, honey. | 你感情投入得太快了 亲爱的 |
[17:04] | Why, because I already know how I feel? | 什么 就因为我已了解那感觉吗 |
[17:06] | Sorry. Can I help that? | 可这是我能控制的吗 |
[17:08] | And Dean said family’s really important to him. | 迪恩说过他十分看重家庭 |
[17:11] | He said that? | 这话是他说的 |
[17:12] | On a first date? Okay. | 第一次约会就说这话 好吧 |
[17:15] | Kate, any guy who says that | 凯特 第一次见面就说这种话 |
[17:16] | on a first date wants one thing, | 那男的只有一个目的 |
[17:17] | to get in your pretty, little pants. | 那就是想跟你上床 |
[17:18] | Okay, well, maybe those weren’t his exact words, | 好吧 他原话也许不是这么说的 |
[17:20] | 但我们谈到了家庭 | |
[17:21] | that all of his friends were settling down | 他说身边的朋友全都成家了 |
[17:23] | and he didn’t want to be some pitiful dude | 他不想做个靠莎格 |
[17:25] | trolling Shaggr for hookups. | 约妹子的可怜虫 |
[17:26] | Still trying to get in your pants. | 还是想睡你 |
[17:28] | I know it sounds nuts. I’m not denying that. | 我不否认 这话很蠢 |
[17:30] | That’s why I want you to meet him. | 因此我才想让你会会他 |
[17:35] | Isn’t it possible the universe can conspire | 两个人走在一起 |
[17:38] | to bring two people together? | 也许真的是天意 |
[17:39] | Maybe the whole reason that I broke it off | 也许上天让我跟布莱恩分手 |
[17:40] | with Brian was to meet Dean. | 就是为了和迪恩相遇 |
[17:44] | It’s a long shot, sure, | 要成功肯定不容易 |
[17:45] | but isn’t true love always a long shot? | 但哪会那么容易就找到真爱 |
[17:50] | Okay, fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去就是了 |
[17:53] | 这女人真是疯了 | |
[17:55] | Don’t tell me she’s slept with all three of her dates. | 别告诉我她跟三个约会对象都上床了 |
[17:58] | No, no, that might have been better. | 没有 那样没准还能好一点 |
[17:59] | Um, instead she found the one guy that she wants to marry. | 然而她却找到了结婚的对象 |
[18:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:04] | From one date on Shaggr. | 莎格一约就敲定 |
[18:07] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:08] | Thank…God? | 谢天…谢地 |
[18:10] | Babe, that’s just Kate. | 亲爱的 凯特就是这个样 |
[18:12] | This is perfectly normal. | 完全符合她的性格 |
[18:13] | She’s not crazy. She’s a romantic. | 她没疯 她是个浪漫主义者 |
[18:15] | The random sexting? That was crazy. | 随便跟人上床才是真疯了 |
[18:17] | No, no. This is very normal. | 没事 这种情况很正常 |
[18:19] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[18:20] | Trust me, you watch — this’ll blow over. | 相信我 等着瞧吧 这事会过去的 |
[18:20] | 杰基 你今天去哪了 想你了 | |
[18:24] | Okay. But, really? | 好吧 真的吗 |
[18:26] | So, are you telling me that I don’t need to go | 你是让我明晚不必 |
[18:28] | on this date with her tomorrow night? | 陪她去约会了吗 |
[18:30] | No, no, I-I still think you should go. | 不 不 我觉得你还是该去 |
[18:32] | Clearly, she needs help. | 很显然 她需要帮助 |
[18:33] | Well, then… | 那么… |
[18:36] | Oh, your bruise is still hurting, huh? | 受伤的部位还是很疼吗 |
[18:37] | I’m glad you stopped those classes. | 你不去上课我还是很高兴的 |
[18:41] | How did it go with Jonathan this afternoon? | 你今天下午跟乔纳森谈得怎么样 |
[18:44] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[18:46] | He wants me to open this big schmancy restaurant | 他想让我在他日落大道上的新酒店 |
[18:49] | in his new hotel on Sunset. | 开一家豪华餐厅 |
[18:50] | Honey, that should be, like, “Wow!” | 亲爱的 这种好事难道不该兴奋吗 |
[18:53] | Yeah, I’m just worried he’s all about the money, you know? | 是啊 可我担心他只想赚钱 |
[18:56] | Is that really such a bad thing? | 赚钱有什么不好的吗 |
[18:57] | Because if you accidentally become a billionaire, | 难道你一夜暴富 |
[18:59] | you know, I’m not gonna kick you out of bed. | 我就会把你踢下床吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. I just don’t think I can work with someone | 我只是觉得自己不愿意跟 |
[19:03] | who doesn’t have some passion and heart behind what he does. | 没有激情和做事不用心的人合作 |
[19:08] | Just doesn’t feel right. | 那种感觉不对劲 |
[19:11] | That’s why I love you. | 就爱你这一点 |
[19:23] | I brought wine. | 我带酒来了 |
[19:24] | No more breast feeding means no more not having wine. | 孩子断奶了 我终于可以喝酒了 |
[19:28] | What’s that — for your new place? | 那是什么 你新家的装饰吗 |
[19:31] | No, the other day this guy came into the store | 不是 前几天有个人来店里 |
[19:33] | and ordered a ton of stuff. | 订了一堆东西 |
[19:34] | 我今天刚把货送到他的海滨别墅 | |
[19:36] | and some of this art would look amazing in his place. | 有几幅画会和他的别墅特别搭 |
[19:39] | Oh, I get it — he’s cute. | 我懂了 看来他很可爱 |
[19:42] | 马克知道你给某位陌生可爱男士的 | |
[19:44] | cute guy’s beach house giving him ideas. | 海滩别墅出点子策划吗 |
[19:47] | His decorator was there. | 他的装潢师也在场 |
[19:49] | It was a business thing. | 我们谈的是正事 |
[19:50] | So there’s nothing to tell Marc. | 所以没什么可跟马克说的 |
[19:53] | I was at Michael’s place for a few hours, | 我在迈克尔那儿呆了几小时 |
[19:55] | and I’ll probably never see him again. | 估计不会再见到他了 |
[19:56] | Well, if he does show up, realize you’re this | 如果他又出现了 发现你是一个 |
[19:59] | beautiful woman who doesn’t want to mistakenly lead him on | 不想用你那特别的想法和绝妙的画作 |
[20:02] | with your fancy ideas and fabulous art. | 来误导他的美丽女人 |
[20:06] | Okay. And you’re the one to talk? | 好吧 这话轮不到你说吧 |
[20:08] | You’re the one mixing business and pleasure | 你才是那个和你的保姆情人 |
[20:10] | with your manny lover. | 把工作和性爱混为一谈的人 |
[20:12] | – How’s that going, anyway? – Mm, I wish I knew. | -你俩怎么样 -我也想知道 |
[20:15] | Sometimes it feels like we have this cute kid together, | 有时感觉像是我们在一起抚养这个可爱的孩子 |
[20:17] | which is strange. | 这感觉很奇怪 |
[20:19] | Other times it’s like he’s just this guy working for me, | 其它时候又觉得他只是个替我看孩子的人 |
[20:22] | which is also strange. | 这感觉也很奇怪 |
[20:24] | Just figuring out the hourly rate is a nightmare. | 就是发现按小时付工资真是噩梦 |
[20:27] | Like, when is he off the clock? | 他什么时候算是下班呢 |
[20:29] | Probably when he’s on top of you. | 大概就是他在你身上的时候 |
[20:32] | Actually, I like it on top of him. | 其实我喜欢在他上面 |
[20:34] | I bet you do. | 我猜也是 |
[20:37] | You know what — look, I’ve said — I’ve said everything | 听我说 我已经把我能说的所有 |
[20:39] | that I have to say about Calista Raines, okay? | 关于卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯跟你说了 |
[20:41] | I don’t give a crap if you need more quotes for your article. | 我不管你的文章需要什么其它引述 |
[20:43] | – Just one more question. – Nope, we’re done here. | -就再问一个问题 -不行 到此为止 |
[20:51] | God! | 天呐 |
[20:53] | I… you’re — | 我 你没 |
[20:55] | What the hell’s the matter with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[20:56] | You’re supposed to share the road! | 你应该看着点路 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God! You freaking bike riders think you’re so special. | 你这个骑自行车的二货觉得你有多特别 |
[21:00] | Why don’t you — why don’t you try obeying | 你怎么不能试着遵守 |
[21:02] | a traffic signal for once? | 信号灯一次 |
[21:04] | – Easy, lady. – Red means stop, buddy. | -淡定 姑娘 -红灯停 老兄 |
[21:06] | And look y-you’re — you’re fine. It’s not like I hit you. | 而且看起来你没事 我没撞到你 |
[21:09] | And don’t think to try and, like, sue me or anything | 也别想试图告我或怎样 |
[21:11] | because everyone here saw that it was your fault. | 因为在场的所有人都看到是你的错 |
[21:14] | – Get some help! – You know what? Screw you. | -去看看医生吧 -去你的吧 |
[21:38] | I mean, it was — It was like a, | 那确实是像 |
[21:39] | um, you know, an out-of-body experience. | 一种灵魂出窍的体验 |
[21:42] | I was standing there and I’m watching all my frustrations | 我就站在那儿而我在看着我所有的情绪 |
[21:44] | come flooding out on this poor guy and his bike. | 奔涌而出冲向这个可怜的家伙和他的自行车 |
[21:47] | I could have killed him, Karen. | 我有可能撞死他的 凯伦 |
[21:48] | Take a big sip. | 喝一大口 |
[21:50] | – Now. Do it. – Okay. | -现在就喝 -好吧 |
[21:52] | Just be thankful you didn’t do anything horrible. | 为你没做什么可怕的事感到庆幸 |
[21:54] | In my defense, I didn’t hit him. | 我要为自己辩解一下 我没撞到他 |
[21:56] | Right, and the light had just turned red, | 好吗 而且刚刚变成红灯 |
[21:58] | which I’m pretty sure means everybody frickin’ stops, yeah? | 我很确定这意味着所有人都该停下 |
[22:00] | But, you know, it’s L.A., and nobody’s paying any attention. | 可是这是洛杉矶 没人在意红绿灯 |
[22:02] | It’s, like, trying to get across town is — | 就是说开车穿过城市 |
[22:04] | i-is like being in a war zone. | 就好像通过一个战区 |
[22:07] | So, I’m go ahead and assume | 我觉得你没有给 |
[22:09] | that you never called any of the people I gave you. | 我推荐给你的任何一个人打电话 |
[22:12] | Oh, God, Karen, come on. | 天呐 凯伦 别这样 |
[22:15] | You know how I feel about therapy, okay? | 你知道我对心理治疗是什么看法的 |
[22:17] | I just — I-I don’t — | 我就是 我不 |
[22:18] | I think it’s kind of pointless, you know? | 我觉得就是没什么用 |
[22:20] | No offense to your whole profession. | 没有要冒犯你的专业的意思 |
[22:22] | None taken, though I obviously totally disagree. | 没觉得 虽然我完全不同意你的看法 |
[22:25] | It’s just the whole, like, navel gazing | 就是所有那些静思 |
[22:27] | and t-the living in the past and — | 还有活在过去之类的 |
[22:30] | it’s not — it’s just not for me. | 就是不太适合我 |
[22:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:33] | All the crazy-ass crap that happened | 所有那些和卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯 |
[22:35] | with Calista frickin’ Raines, I could sit there | 发生的破逼事儿 我可以坐那儿 |
[22:36] | and I could analyze it for days. | 然后分析好几天 |
[22:38] | But what’s the point — what’s that gonna do for me, you know? | 但是有什么意义 这样做有什么用 |
[22:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:43] | You seem a little intense. | 你看起来有点紧张 |
[22:47] | Yeah, well, I think, you know, this is what happens | 这就是当我不能在一个可控的环境下 |
[22:49] | when I don’t take out my frustrations | 比如说我的散打课 |
[22:50] | in a controlled environment like my Impact class. | 发泄出来我的情绪时会发生的事 |
[22:52] | – You’ve stopped? – I-I kind of got hurt, | -你不去了吗 -我受了点伤 |
[22:54] | and Harry got worried so he wanted me to take a break. | 然后哈利担心了 所以他想让我休息一下 |
[22:56] | What? You got hurt? What happened? | 什么 你受伤了 怎么回事 |
[22:58] | I had a little bruise and he got, you know, | 我身上有些淤青 而他 |
[23:00] | all protective and manly, so — | 保护欲很强还有大男子主义 |
[23:02] | So, instead of therapy, you’re throwing yourself | 所以你让自己疯狂工作并且攻击无辜的 |
[23:05] | into work and attacking innocent people on their bikes? | 骑自行车的人 而不去接受治疗 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:10] | Sounds a lot worse when you put it like that. | 你这么说听起来更不好 |
[23:11] | Well, if the class helps prevent you | 如果散打课能避免你 |
[23:13] | from running people over, maybe it’s not a bad thing. | 把人撞死 或许也不是个坏事 |
[23:17] | I guess we can think of it as your version of therapy. | 我们可以把它当成你的一种治疗形式 |
[23:19] | Oh, my — does everything have to be therapy with you? | 是说在你眼里所有事都是治疗吗 |
[23:23] | Can’t, like, a workout just be a workout? | 健身就不能只是健身吗 |
[23:26] | I have to admit though, Karen, it was really helping. | 不过我不得不承认那确实有帮助 凯伦 |
[23:44] | – Harry. – Jonathan. | -哈利 -乔纳森 |
[23:45] | I had a feeling you’d be calling, | 我感觉到你会打电话来 |
[23:47] | and I assume it’s to say no to the hotel-restaurant? | 而我猜是为了拒绝酒店餐厅的事 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:53] | Actually that is why. | 确实是这样 |
[23:55] | The project’s just not for me, so, um — | 这个项目不太适合我 所以 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry for springing the contract | 很抱歉昨天像那样 |
[23:59] | on you yesterday like that. | 突然对你提起合同的事 |
[24:00] | – It was wrong. – No, No. | -那样不对 -不不 |
[24:02] | T-that’s fine. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[24:03] | I-I just don’t think that a partnership | 我就是觉得合作 |
[24:05] | is a good idea for me. | 对我来说不是个好主意 |
[24:07] | I understand it could make me extremely rich, | 我明白这能让我极其富有 |
[24:10] | but that’s not what I’m all about. | 但是那不是我所追求的 |
[24:12] | No offense to you, I’m just not sure | 无意冒犯 我只是不确定 |
[24:14] | we share the same values, but thank you. | 我们有同样的价值观 不过还是谢谢你 |
[24:16] | That’s where you’re wrong, Harry. | 这就是你错的地方 哈利 |
[24:17] | If you think that I’m all about money just for money’s sake, | 如果你觉得我只是为了挣钱 一切向钱看 |
[24:23] | I understand why you don’t want to be in business with me. | 我明白你为什么不想和我一起做生意 |
[24:26] | But that’s not who I am. | 但是我不是这样的 |
[24:29] | Why don’t you come to my house tonight. | 不如今晚你来我家 |
[24:31] | Let me show you what I’m really about. | 来看看真实的我是什么样 |
[24:33] | Jonathan, w-we don’t — we don’t need to go through this. | 乔纳森 我们不用这样 |
[24:36] | Please. One last chance? | 求你了 让我试试 |
[24:39] | Thanks, Mrs. Daniels, and let me know | 谢谢 丹尼尔斯夫人 |
[24:41] | if you change your mind about duvet covers. | 如果你想买羽绒被罩请告诉我 |
[24:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Thanks for letting me return some of this. | 谢谢你让我退回这些 |
[24:50] | Of course. How could I say no? | 当然 我怎么会拒绝 |
[24:52] | You sounded so nervous when you called to ask. | 你打电话来问的时候听起来很紧张 |
[24:54] | Even if it’s almost all of it? I’m so embarrassed. | 即使这几乎是全部了 我太尴尬了 |
[24:56] | Don’t be. Seriously. | 没事的 真的 |
[24:59] | So, how’s it going with Lindsay? | 和林赛怎么样了 |
[25:01] | Oh, right — silly question. | 好吧 蠢问题 |
[25:04] | Actually, I just got into a huge fight with her. | 其实我刚跟她大吵一架 |
[25:06] | She was going on and on about some dreadful beaded pillows. | 她一直不停地说什么可怕的带珠子的枕头 |
[25:09] | I wanted to take one and stuff it | 我想拿一个来塞进她 |
[25:10] | down her stringy little throat. | 又细又尖的嗓子里 |
[25:12] | Oh, God. I hope you didn’t. | 天呐 希望你并没有 |
[25:14] | Nope. I fired her instead. | 没有 我只是把她开除了 |
[25:16] | I had a feeling you were headed that way. | 我感觉你要这么做了 |
[25:18] | I think you definitely made the right call. | 我觉得你绝对是做了个正确的决定 |
[25:20] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你会理解的 |
[25:23] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah, um, actually, now that Lindsay’s out of the way, | 其实是 现在林赛走了 |
[25:29] | do you have any recommendations for decorators? | 你有什么推荐的室内装潢师 |
[25:31] | Sure, I can put a list together and e-mail them to you. | 没问题 我可以列个名单给你发邮箱里 |
[25:34] | Great. Thanks, April. | 太好了 谢谢 艾普莉 |
[25:37] | I’m not looking forward to telling my wife | 我不想告诉我妻子 |
[25:38] | that the place might not be ready | 等她下个月来的时候 |
[25:39] | by the time she comes out next month. | 这个地方可能还没有准备好 |
[25:41] | Your wife? I didn’t realize you were married. | 你的妻子 我都不知道你结婚了 |
[25:44] | Yeah, I bought the place because Teresa’s moving out | 对 我买了这个地方因为特蕾莎要从纽约 |
[25:46] | from New York, and I will keep L.A. as home base. | 搬过来 而我要留在洛杉矶作为根据地 |
[25:51] | Oh, that’s exciting. | 挺好嘛 |
[25:57] | Ridiculous, right? | 很荒谬 对吗 |
[25:59] | I mean, I guess I should consider myself lucky. | 我觉得我应该感觉自己很幸运 |
[26:00] | Most of my friend’s parents have split up. | 我朋友的父母大部分都分开了 |
[26:02] | You know, my folks are well into their 60s | 我的父母都快60岁了 |
[26:04] | and still crazy hot for each other. | 而他们仍然对彼此充满热情 |
[26:06] | Oh, well, my mother was hot for everyone, | 我母亲对所有人都充满热情 |
[26:08] | except for my father. | 除了我父亲 |
[26:09] | Yeah, so not a — not a great example for me, | 所以对我来说并不是一个很好的榜样 |
[26:11] | if you know what I’m saying. | 如果你知道我在说什么 |
[26:12] | Hey, I think Dean’s lucky to have parents | 我认为迪恩很幸运 他的父母 |
[26:14] | who are still in love. | 仍然彼此相爱 |
[26:15] | Mine never really were. | 我的父母从来都不会 |
[26:16] | It’s great, you know, until you walk into them one day | 这很好 直到有一天你回家过圣诞节 |
[26:19] | when you’re home for Christmas and you see them | 然后正好撞见他们在做一些 |
[26:21] | doing things you never want to see again. | 你再也不想看见的事情 |
[26:25] | True story. | 真实故事 |
[26:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:28] | Okay, so, how do we want to do this? | 好的 所以你们想怎么来 |
[26:31] | Oh! I-I crashed your date. I’ll pay. | 是我介入了你们的约会 我来付 |
[26:33] | What? No, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 不 不 |
[26:35] | I mean, how do you want to do this? | 我是说 你们想怎么玩儿 |
[26:38] | You girls live together, right? | 你们住一起 对吧 |
[26:39] | Would be easier to just go to your place and do it there? | 去你们那里做应该更方便吧 |
[26:43] | Do what where? | 去哪里做什么 |
[26:47] | I see what you’re doing. | 我懂你们的意思了 |
[26:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:50] | Hey, you’re sisters, right? | 你们是姐妹 对吧 |
[26:52] | Do the accent. Can you do it? | 有口音的叫床 你会吗 |
[26:54] | No, no — sister-in-law. | 不 不 她是我嫂子 |
[26:56] | I — I didn’t say anything because — | 我没告诉你是因为… |
[26:58] | Don’t feel bad. Sisters-in-law is still…hot. | 别不好意思 嫂子的话…很惹火啊 |
[27:03] | Trust me. I’m gonna go to the restroom. | 相信我 我先去趟卫生间 |
[27:06] | You two girls figure out who’s place we’re going to | 你们想想我们去谁的家 |
[27:08] | for some real fun, huh? | 好好玩玩 |
[27:10] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:15] | Oh, my God — what a giant douchebag. | 天呐…真是个人渣 |
[27:18] | Are you gonna be the one to kick him in the balls | 他回来了是你给他裆下一脚 |
[27:19] | when he gets back, or do I get the honors? | 还是让我来 |
[27:21] | – Your call? – My call? | -你决定 -我决定吗 |
[27:22] | – Yeah. – You just ruined the entire evening. | -是啊 -你毁了这整个晚上 |
[27:32] | Kate! Come here. What the hell just happened in there? | 凯特 停 到底什么情况 |
[27:34] | What do you think just happened? | 你觉得是什么情况 |
[27:35] | You were flirting with him all night long. | 你一整晚都在跟他调情 |
[27:37] | Wait, what? Are you serious? | 等等 什么 你认真的吗 |
[27:39] | All the cute little stories, laughing at his jokes. | 所有那些有趣的小故事 被他的笑话逗乐 |
[27:41] | Hey, hey, what the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[27:44] | Why else would he leave? | 不然他怎么会离开 |
[27:46] | Uh, Kate, because the guy was a slime bucket | 凯特 因为他是个烂人 |
[27:48] | just looking to get laid by both of us. | 只想着跟我们上床 |
[27:49] | You should be thanking me right now. | 你现在应该感谢我 |
[27:51] | All I know is that he wasn’t like that | 我只知道我跟他单独在一起的时候 |
[27:52] | at all when we out alone — he was just a sweet guy. | 他完全不是那个样子…他之前是个很好的人 |
[27:54] | If you remember, I didn’t even want to go. | 你忘了吗 我根本就不想来 |
[27:56] | Okay, y-you thought that it would help, so, hey, | 是你觉得这有帮助 所以 |
[27:59] | don’t bother asking me for any more favors | 如果你再这么发神经 |
[28:01] | if you’re gonna act all frickin’ crazy. | 就不要找我帮忙了 |
[28:03] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[28:05] | Y-you’re just gonna leave me here? | 你就这样把我丢在这里吗 |
[28:06] | Yeah, yeah! | 是啊 |
[28:07] | And maybe creepy Dean will take you home | 也许下流的迪恩可以带你回家 |
[28:08] | since he’s such an awesome guy, Kate. | 鉴于他是个这么棒的人 凯特 |
[28:11] | You know, I have somewhere to be | 我还有其他地方要去 |
[28:12] | before I get really frickin’ angry. | 我不想真的发起火来 |
[28:14] | You don’t want to see me really angry. | 你不会想看到我发火的 |
[28:36] | – Harry. – Jonathan. | -哈利 -乔纳森 |
[28:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[28:43] | Can I offer you a drink? | 要喝什么吗 |
[28:45] | Uh, sure. W-what are you gonna have? | 当然 你有什么 |
[28:48] | Scotch, but we have everything. | 苏格兰威士忌 其他也有 |
[28:50] | – Uh, Scotch is great. – Great. | -苏格兰威士忌不错 -好 |
[28:52] | I will show you around the house later, | 我过会儿带你参观房子 |
[28:53] | but first, I would like you to see something. | 但首先 我要给你看点东西 |
[28:58] | Everyone, this is Harry Davis, | 大家 这是哈利·戴维斯 |
[29:01] | the amazing chef I’ve been telling you so much about. | 这就是我一直说到的很棒的主厨 |
[29:06] | Hello. Wow. | 你好 |
[29:08] | It’s my family. | 这是我的家人 |
[29:14] | And this is my grandma, Bibi. | 这是我的奶奶 碧碧 |
[29:17] | Hello, Bibi. So lovely to meet you. | 你好 碧碧 很高兴认识你 |
[29:19] | Let me get you a drink. Come. | 我去给你拿一杯酒 来 |
[29:23] | I don’t usually talk about this, Harry, but | 我通常不会谈论这件事 哈利 但是 |
[29:27] | my family lost everything during the revolution in Iran. | 我家在伊朗革命的时候几乎失去了一切 |
[29:32] | I escaped to Turkey, | 我逃到了土耳其 |
[29:33] | and then I immigrated here to California. | 然后移民到了加利福利亚 |
[29:38] | I made a vow to make sure | 我发誓 |
[29:40] | that every single member of my family made it over | 在重建家业的同时 |
[29:45] | while I was building my business from scratch. | 确保家里的每一个人都走出阴影 |
[29:50] | So, your entire family lives in L.A. Now? | 所以 你整家人都搬来洛杉矶了吗 |
[29:52] | No, Harry. | 不 哈利 |
[29:54] | My entire family lives here | 我的家人都跟我和我的妻子 |
[29:57] | with me and my wife Nava. | 纳瓦住在这里 |
[30:01] | Well… | 那个… |
[30:02] | everyone except the ones we sent off to college | 除了那些去上大学的 |
[30:04] | or who have families of their own now. | 和有了自己家庭的 |
[30:07] | So, you see, Harry? | 所以 哈利 |
[30:09] | I’m not all about money just for the sake of money. | 我并不是只看重钱 |
[30:13] | This…is what’s important to me. | 这对我来说才是最重要的 |
[30:32] | Hey, Joss. | 乔斯 |
[30:34] | – Yeah? – We missed you the last few classes. | -什么 -前面几节课你没来 |
[30:37] | – Where you been? – Oh, yeah. | -你去哪了 -是的 |
[30:39] | I, uh — I wasn’t even gonna come tonight. | 我本来今天也不打算来的 |
[30:41] | My fiancé was worried. | 我未婚夫很担心 |
[30:42] | When I got hurt, he wanted me to take a break. | 我受伤了 他想要我停一段时间 |
[30:45] | Controlling male fascist, eh? | 大男子主义控制狂对不对 |
[30:48] | Actually he’s a chef. | 其实他是位主厨 |
[30:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:52] | He doesn’t need to know about this, okay? | 他不需要知道这件事 好吗 |
[30:54] | These classes are something I clearly need. | 这些课程明显是我需要的 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, I could have told you that. | 我本来也是要这么说的 |
[31:03] | Okay, come on. Shake it off. | 好了 来吧 别想了 |
[31:05] | Use the pain, Joss. | 利用这种疼痛感 乔斯 |
[31:07] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[31:17] | Oh, please tell me we’re not buying | 请告诉我你不是要 |
[31:18] | all this stuff for the house. | 买这些东西回来 |
[31:19] | We have nowhere to put it. | 我们没有地方放 |
[31:20] | It’s not for us, silly. | 不是我们的 笨蛋 |
[31:22] | I’m putting a template together ther to show | 麦克要我帮他找设计师 |
[31:24] | a few designers what Michael is looking for. | 我做一个样板以供那些设计师参考 |
[31:26] | You know, the guy I told you | 就是那个我告诉你的人 |
[31:26] | – about who came into the store? – I don’t get it. | -那个来我店里的人 -我不懂了 |
[31:29] | Why are you giving this all to other designers | 既然是你设计的 |
[31:30] | when you’re the one who designed it? | 你为什么要给其他设计师 |
[31:33] | Why are you limiting yourself? | 为什么你要这么屈尊自己 |
[31:36] | Because people go to school for years and years to do this. | 因为有人学了很多年就只是为了做这个 |
[31:38] | It’s not some made-up job. | 这又不是什么编出来的工作 |
[31:40] | They have degrees, they intern, | 他们有学位 他们去实习 |
[31:42] | they get their work published in magazines. | 他们的成果会上杂志 |
[31:44] | The woman Michael was working with before | 之前跟麦克一起工作的女人 |
[31:46] | did Dave Grohl’s house and Marisa Tomei’s house | 设计过大卫·格鲁 玛丽莎·托梅 |
[31:49] | and Matt LeBlanc’s house. | 和马特·勒布朗的房子 |
[31:51] | And I’m sure that’s really impressive. | 我敢肯定那很震撼 |
[31:52] | That doesn’t mean that you can’t do it, too. | 但这并不意味着你就做不到 |
[31:54] | Some people just have a natural talent | 有些人对这些事情就是很有天赋 |
[31:55] | for these things, and maybe this is yours. | 也许这就是你的天赋 |
[31:58] | You just can’t announce you’re a designer | 你不能就这样跟别人说你是设计师 |
[32:00] | and open up shop somewhere. | 然后随便在某个地方开个店 |
[32:02] | I’d look like a complete idiot. | 我会看起来像个十足的傻瓜 |
[32:03] | That’s not what I’m suggesting, but, hell, why not? | 我不是这个意思 但是为什么不呢 |
[32:06] | Because it’s not like grabbing three guys | 因为这不是随便找三个人 |
[32:08] | and just saying your starting a band. | 然后组个乐队 |
[32:10] | Okay, that’s not fair. All I’m doing — | 好吧 这不公平 我所做的… |
[32:11] | Marc, I know what you’re doing, so please, | 马克 我知道你是好意 所以 |
[32:14] | just stop trying to give me a damn hat. | 别再给我规划什么职业了 |
[32:18] | Fine. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[32:19] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我就不该说什么 |
[32:23] | Look, I just want to finish this board and be done with it. | 听着 我只想完成这个 然后就不管了 |
[32:29] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[32:46] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:49] | Sore. | 痛 |
[32:50] | You did a really good job tonight. | 你今晚真的很棒 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:54] | Well, my fiancé’s gonna freak when he sees these bruises. | 我未婚夫看到这些淤血又会大惊小怪的 |
[32:56] | I told him I wasn’t gonna come back for a while. | 我告诉他我要晚点才能回 |
[32:58] | You need to think of those as badges of honor. | 你得把它当做荣誉的象征 |
[33:03] | Lots of people don’t get why this place is so important. | 很多人不懂为什么这个地方这么重要 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I mean, first time in forever | 是啊 我人生第一次 |
[33:10] | -I haven’t been depressed. -Me too. | -没感受到沮丧 -我也是 |
[33:11] | It’s the only place I feel safe. | 这是唯一让我有安全感的地方 |
[33:16] | Each of us has a reason for being here, and I’m sure | 每个人来这里都是有理由的 我相信 |
[33:19] | that you have one that you’ll share when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了你会分享你的理由是什么 |
[33:24] | Look, I have something in my bag for you. | 听着 我包里有个东西要给你 |
[33:27] | Arnica gel — it’ll help with your bruising and the pain. | 山金车凝胶 它可以缓解你的淤伤和疼痛 |
[33:33] | You take this one home with you. | 你带回去吧 |
[33:34] | Ice that when you get home, | 回家的时候冰冻一下凝胶 |
[33:36] | then put some makeup on it to cover it. | 然后涂上些化妆品把印记遮住 |
[33:39] | Your fiancé, he never has to know. | 不必让你的未婚夫知道 |
[33:43] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[33:55] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[33:57] | Thanks for the beautiful flowers today. | 谢谢你今天送的美丽的花 |
[33:59] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[34:00] | No one’s ever sent me flowers | 除了在特殊场合 |
[34:01] | unless it was a special occasion. | 从来没人送过我花 |
[34:04] | Hey, uh, did you get any of those texts | 你收到我给你发的 |
[34:06] | I sent you about Vivian’s rash? | 有关薇薇安皮疹的短信吗 |
[34:08] | Yeah, but I had back-to-back sessions all day, | 收到了 但我一整天都在开会 |
[34:11] | and I figured you had it under control. | 我猜你已经处理好了 |
[34:13] | I was just worried, ’cause usually if a mother | 我只是担心 因为通常母亲收到 |
[34:16] | receives texts about their child, | 与她们孩子有关的短信时 |
[34:18] | usually they respond to those texts. | 都会回复的 |
[34:20] | I assumed if it were serious you’d pull me out session. | 我想如果情况严重 你会让我从会议中抽身的 |
[34:23] | – We’ve discussed this before. – I know. | -我们之前讨论过这个了 -我知道 |
[34:25] | I really wish you had not stopped breast feeding Vivian. | 我真希望你还没停止母乳喂养薇薇安 |
[34:29] | Now, look, this is scientifically proven, okay? | 听着 这是有科学依据的 好吗 |
[34:32] | Study after study shows the longer a child | 大量研究证明 婴儿接受母乳喂养的时间越久 |
[34:34] | – is breast fed, the stronger their immune system is. – Okay, wow. | -他们的免疫系统就越强大 -好的 |
[34:38] | I’m really not comfortable talking about this with you | 跟你这个男保姆谈论这些 |
[34:41] | as a nanny, much less as whatever else | 真的让我感觉不自在 更不用说 |
[34:44] | you are in my life right now. | 你现在参与我生活的其他事了 |
[34:45] | I-I’m speaking to you as your nanny now. | 我现在是在以你保姆的身份跟你谈话 |
[34:47] | It sounds like you’re making judgments about my mothering. | 貌似你在评判我养育孩子的方式 |
[34:50] | No, Karen, I’m just trying to help. | 不 凯伦 我只是想帮忙 |
[34:52] | You are gonna miss out on some serious bonding opportunities | 如果你再不注意 可能会错过一些重要的 |
[34:56] | with Vivian if you are not more aware. | 和薇薇安建立感情的时机 |
[34:58] | You did not just say that. | 你竟然这么说 |
[35:01] | I’m doing everything I can to be a good mother. | 我在尽力做一个好母亲 |
[35:04] | This is my first time. I’ve never done this before! | 这是我第一次当妈 我没经验 |
[35:07] | Have you ever breast fed anyone? Probably not. | 你母乳喂养过孩子吗 恐怕没有吧 |
[35:10] | Do you know how it feels? No. | 知道那是什么感觉吗 你不知道 |
[35:12] | So, now you need to listen to me, Robert. | 所以 现在你得听我说 罗伯特 |
[35:14] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[35:28] | No, no, no. Sweet pea, honey, what’s wrong? | 不 不 不 小豌豆 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[35:31] | You’re not dirty. You should be so happy and so sleepy right now. | 你不脏 你现在该快乐的进入梦乡了 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:36] | Five “S’s,” Five “S’s –” Swaddle, side, or stomach. | 五个S 五个S要素是 襁褓包好 侧躺 吃饱肚子 |
[35:40] | Uh…shush. Swing. | 嘘 摇一摇 |
[35:43] | Suck! Suck! | 吸吮 吸吮 |
[35:45] | Here. Here you go, baby. | 给 给你 宝贝 |
[35:47] | No, no, no. Oh. Okay. | 不不不 好吧 |
[35:49] | Okay, uh…okay. | 好的 好的 |
[35:54] | Try this. | 试试这个 |
[36:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:08] | Look at that. | 看看啊 |
[36:10] | I guess socks must be the sixth “S” for you. | 我猜袜子该是你的第六个S要素 |
[36:29] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[36:30] | You heard me. | 你听见我说话了 |
[36:31] | A threesome, which I somehow managed to blame on Joss. | 一场我莫名其妙想要怪罪乔斯的3P |
[36:34] | She totally hates my guts now. | 她现在恨死我了 |
[36:37] | Yeah, she’s probably pissed. | 是的 她大概很生气 |
[36:40] | I’m a horrible person, Harry, | 我是个烂人 哈利 |
[36:42] | and I’m two inches short of bat-crap crazy. | 我就快抓狂了 |
[36:44] | One second, I’m out looking for anonymous sex, | 我跟陌生人约炮 |
[36:46] | the next, I’m looking for a husband. | 一转眼又要找老公 |
[36:49] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[36:50] | There is nothing wrong with you, and you are not crazy. | 你没什么问题 你也没疯 |
[36:52] | But you probably won’t find the love of your life | 但你大概没法在三天内 |
[36:54] | in three days on Shaggr in Los Angeles. | 用”莎格”在洛杉矶找到你的人生挚爱 |
[37:02] | What if I’m screwing up everything? | 要是我把一切都搞砸了怎么办 |
[37:05] | What if I never find anyone again? | 要是我再也找不到伴侣了怎么办 |
[37:06] | Of course you will. I promise. | 你当然能找到 我保证 |
[37:08] | I’ve already wasted so much time with Brian, and I’m 35 now. | 我已和布莱恩浪费了太多时间 我35岁了 |
[37:13] | If I want to have kids — and I want to have lots — | 要是我想生孩子 我想生很多孩子 |
[37:16] | there’s only so much time left to have a happy family | 能组建一个幸福家庭的时间就这么多了 |
[37:19] | like we never had growing up. | 就像我们从小到大从未拥有过的那种家庭 |
[37:20] | Listen, look…you don’t have to worry about that. | 听着 你不用担心那个 |
[37:24] | – You’ve got plenty of time. – What am I gonna do, | -你有很多时间 -我该怎么办 |
[37:26] | live with you the rest of my life — | 余生都和你们住在一起吗 |
[37:28] | some sad spinster lady camped out in your guest room forever | 一个寄宿在你们客房里 养着叫沙蒂和苏西的猫的 |
[37:32] | with cats named Sadie and Suzie? | 哀怨老姑娘 |
[37:37] | You are my baby sister. I love you. | 你是我的小妹妹 我爱你 |
[37:39] | You can live here as long as you want…without the cats. | 你想在这里住多久都行 不养猫的话 |
[37:45] | But just — just know one thing. | 但是 你只需知道一件事 |
[37:47] | What? | 什么 |
[37:50] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[37:51] | I’ll always take care of you. | 我会一直照顾你 |
[37:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:05] | There we go. Yeah! Oop, watch out for Lucy, there. | 我们走 就这样 小心露西 |
[38:08] | Watch out for Lucy. | 小心露西 |
[38:12] | – Karen! – Hi, I’m not stalking you. | -凯伦 -嗨 我不是在跟踪你 |
[38:14] | I just want to talk for a moment. | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[38:16] | – Are you busy? – Uh, well, yeah. | -你现在忙吗 -是的 |
[38:18] | I’m kind of working right now and don’t really feel like | 我在工作 不太想自己一说出”母乳喂养” |
[38:22] | having you yell at me or threaten me | 就听你吼我 |
[38:23] | if I utter the word “Breast feeding.” | 或威胁我 |
[38:26] | Look, I feel bad about how things ended last night. | 昨晚事情的收场让我感觉很糟糕 |
[38:29] | But I had no business jumping down your throat like that. | 我不该那么严厉的斥责你 |
[38:33] | That’s very generous of you. Thank you for saying that. | 你真好 谢谢你这么说 |
[38:35] | I know you’re coming from a good place, | 我知道你出身良好 |
[38:38] | and I appreciate all you’ve done for me and Vivian. | 也非常感谢你为我和薇薇安做的一切 |
[38:42] | Last night, I was up with her for hours. | 昨晚我几个小时都没法睡 一直哄她 |
[38:44] | She wouldn’t stop crying. | 她一直哭 |
[38:46] | Finally, I put socks on her feet, and… | 最后我给她穿上了袜子 然后 |
[38:49] | – The socks. – …and that solved the problem. | -袜子 -问题解决了 |
[38:51] | And I wanted to tell you… | 我想告诉你 |
[38:55] | …I miss you, Robert. | 我想你 罗伯特 |
[38:57] | Well, I miss you guys, too. | 我也想你们 |
[39:04] | So, does this mean I can come back? | 这么说我可以回来了吗 |
[39:05] | As a nanny? Good, God, no. | 来当保姆吗 天哪 不 |
[39:08] | No, no, no. It’s way too weird. | 不不不 这太怪了 |
[39:10] | But I would love to date you like a normal couple would do. | 但我愿意像正常情侣一样和你约会 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:17] | I could do normal. | 我可以按正常方式来 |
[39:46] | Hello! | 你好 |
[39:48] | April! | 艾普莉 |
[39:50] | Do we have plans? | 你有计划了吗 |
[39:51] | No, but I pulled together a list of the potential designers | 没有 但我列了一张你想请的潜在设计师名单 |
[39:54] | you asked for, and I thought I’d give it to you in person. | 我认为该亲自交给你 |
[40:01] | You could have just called me. | 你打电话给我就行了 |
[40:02] | Look, I know I don’t have the experience and credentials | 我知道我没其他设计师那么有经验 有资历 |
[40:05] | that other designers may have, but I have more energy | 但我更有精力和热情 |
[40:07] | and more passion and more dedication to truly being | 会更专注的去做一个真正的合伙人 |
[40:10] | a partner who will hear everything you say — | 会听你说的所有话 |
[40:13] | The job’s yours. It’s yours. | 这工作是你的了 是你的 |
[40:15] | You’re hired. | 你被录取了 |
[40:19] | Thank you so much! | 太感谢了 |
[40:21] | We’re gonna have a lot of fun. | 我们合作会很开心的 |
[40:47] | Um, Honey, are those contracts? | 亲爱的 那些是合同吗 |
[40:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:52] | Yeah, I decided to partner with Jonathan | 我决定和乔纳森 |
[40:54] | on the hotel-restaurant. | 合伙开酒店餐厅了 |
[40:57] | I thought you said it wasn’t a match? | 我以为你觉得不合适的 |
[40:58] | Yeah, I know, but turns out we actually do | 是的 我知道 但其实我们的 |
[41:01] | share the same values, so… | 价值观一致 所以 |
[41:04] | – Baby. – Yeah. | -宝贝 -是啊 |
[41:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:10] | I’ll give you guys privacy. | 我给你们些空间 |
[41:17] | Joss, I’m — I’m so sorry about last night. | 乔斯 我对昨晚的事很抱歉 |
[41:21] | It obviously wasn’t your fault. | 那显然不是你的错 |
[41:23] | No. | 确实不是 |
[41:25] | Truth is… | 其实 |
[41:28] | I felt really scared and out of control lately… | 我近来都很害怕 也失控了 |
[41:33] | and — and jealous of what you have. | 嫉妒你所拥有的 |
[41:38] | Jealous of what? | 嫉妒什么 |
[41:41] | A life of love, | 一生挚爱 |
[41:43] | and the fact that you get to be with the one | 还有你排除万难 |
[41:45] | that you were meant to be with against all odds. | 和命中注定的人在一起这件事 |
[41:56] | It’s okay, Kate. I forgive you. | 没关系 凯特 我原谅你 |
[41:58] | I mean, unless you want to beg and grovel some more. | 我是说 如果你不赖着乞求更多的话 |
[42:03] | I knew you couldn’t stay mad at me. | 我就知道你不会生我的气 |
[42:05] | Come here, you. | 快过来 |
[42:12] | Okay. | 好了 |