时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I know I don’t have the experience that other designers have, | 我知道我没其他设计师那么有经验 |
[00:00] | I know I don’t have the experience that other designers have, | 我知道我没其他设计师那么有经验 |
[00:02] | The job’s yours. You’re hired. | 这工作是你的了 你被雇佣了 |
[00:04] | Previously on “Mistresses”.. | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[00:08] | Got into the band. | 我进乐队了 |
[00:09] | Does this mean I can come back? | 这么说我可以回来了吗 |
[00:11] | As a nanny? God, no. | 来当保姆吗 天哪 不 |
[00:12] | But I would love to date you like a normal couple. | 但我愿意像正常情侣一样和你约会 |
[00:15] | Brian had an affair. | 布莱恩出轨了 |
[00:16] | I called off the wedding. | 我取消了婚礼 |
[00:18] | I’ve decided I’m going to stay here. | 我已经决定要留在这里 |
[00:19] | Well, if the class helps | 如果散打课能帮到你 |
[00:21] | we can think of it as your version of therapy. | 我们可以把它当成你的一种治疗形式 |
[00:23] | Does everything have to be therapy with you? | 是说在你眼里所有事都是治疗吗 |
[00:25] | Wilson? | 威尔逊 |
[00:43] | Mind if I join? | 介意我进来吗 |
[00:44] | I’m dirty. | 我很脏 |
[00:45] | Dirty? | 脏 |
[00:47] | Dirty Harry? | 肮脏·哈利 |
[00:49] | I’ve never heard that one before. | 还从来没人这么叫我 |
[00:52] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[01:01] | I really enjoyed myself… more than once. | 我真的很爽 不止一次 |
[01:04] | Well, I don’t want to brag, but I do aim to please. | 我不想自夸 可我的目标就是让你爽 |
[01:07] | I like that about you. | 这点我很喜欢 |
[01:09] | Well, if you wanted to, | 如果你想的话 |
[01:10] | I could probably aim to please you again. | 我可以再让你爽一次 |
[01:14] | I have patients all day long, | 我这一天都要看病人 |
[01:16] | including one couple in… | 包括约了一对夫妻… |
[01:18] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟后见面 |
[01:20] | No, no, no. Hold on a second. | 别走 等一下 |
[01:21] | What if you canceled on that crazy couple | 要不你取消这次预约 |
[01:24] | and we went to go see a movie? | 我们去看个电影怎么样 |
[01:27] | We’re in the back row of some dark theater, | 我们坐在黑暗的电影院最后一排 |
[01:30] | just you me | 只有你我 |
[01:32] | Vivian and all the Red Vines we can eat. | 薇薇安 吃着扭扭糖 |
[01:35] | I really wish I could, | 我真想能这样 |
[01:37] | but it’s too late for me to cancel. | 可是现在取消已经来不及了 |
[01:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | I got to go through all these new nanny résumés anyway. | 反正我也得看一下这些保姆的简历 |
[01:45] | Thank you so much for doing that. | 非常感谢你 |
[01:46] | You really don’t have to, but I really appreciate it. | 虽然你不必看 但是我非常感激 |
[01:49] | No. I told you I would stay on until I found my replacement. | 没事 我说了等找到替我的人后我才走 |
[01:52] | Oh, just to be clear, | 听清楚了 |
[01:54] | my replacement as your nanny, | 是替我做保姆的人 |
[01:55] | not as the guy having sex with you. | 不是替我跟你上床的人 |
[02:00] | We only have sex once a month, and it’s just not enough. | 我们一个月只做爱一次 显然不够 |
[02:03] | The good news is, we can work through this. | 好消息是 我们能解决这问题 |
[02:05] | It’s not a big problem. | 这不是大问题 |
[02:06] | We’re so busy, we have to schedule sex. | 我们都很忙 做爱都得提前计划好 |
[02:09] | Also not a big problem. | 也不是大问题 |
[02:10] | It feels like we’ve lost the passion. | 感觉我们都没有激情了 |
[02:12] | Again, not a problem. | 还不是问题 |
[02:13] | I’ve never had an orgasm. | 我从没有过高潮 |
[02:16] | Okay. Little bit of a problem. | 好吧 是个小问题 |
[02:28] | I wish I had a little more time. | 要是时间再多点就好了 |
[02:31] | I am this close to finishing my design presentation. | 我还差一点就完成设计报告了 |
[02:35] | I think Michael’s gonna love it. | 我想迈克尔一定会很喜欢的 |
[02:37] | Michael, Michael, Michael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[02:39] | Must be a pretty important man | 你在我们的卧室里提他的名字 |
[02:40] | for his name to make it into our bedroom. | 说明他是个重要人物啊 |
[02:42] | I can’t help it. | 我也控制不住 |
[02:45] | Designing this house | 设计这个房子 |
[02:46] | is the perfect combination of things I love. | 把我喜欢做的事完美结合到了一起 |
[02:48] | It’s a little art and a little business, | 既是艺术设计 也做成了生意 |
[02:51] | which equals a lot of me. | 这基本上就是我的生活 |
[02:52] | I think it might be actually what I was looking for. | 我想这可能就是我想要的 |
[02:54] | Well, that’s great and all, | 那就很好 |
[02:55] | but I should be writing new songs for the band. | 我本来应该给乐队写新歌 |
[02:58] | Instead, I’m sacrificing that for this. | 但我却把时间牺牲在这上面 |
[03:01] | Oh? This is a sacrifice? | 这是牺牲吗 |
[03:05] | Maybe I should remind you | 或许我应该提醒你 |
[03:08] | I’m unselfish… | 我是很无私的 |
[03:11] | and giving… | 乐意给予 |
[03:15] | and very, very generous. | 而且非常 非常慷慨 |
[03:20] | Yeah, it’s just — Jen, it’s just — | 是的 珍 只是 |
[03:21] | it’s kind of coming out of nowhere here. | 你这想法太突然了 |
[03:24] | I — Yes, I understand | 是的 我明白 |
[03:25] | that y-you could go with a bigger firm, | 你可以去一家更大公司 |
[03:27] | but you’re not gonna get the same of person… | 但你不会找到同一个人… |
[03:30] | Right. Okay. | 是的 好的 |
[03:31] | Okay, maybe, you know, we could sit down | 好吧 或许我们可以坐下来 |
[03:33] | and we could just talk about the — | 我们可以谈一下 |
[03:37] | Okay. I understand. | 好的 我明白 |
[03:39] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Bad news? | 坏消息吗 |
[03:47] | No. It’s just the slow crumbling | 不是 只是我渐渐崩溃的 |
[03:49] | of my self-esteem, my business. | 自尊心 和我的生意 |
[03:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:53] | Jen Jones just left me. | 珍·琼斯离我而去了 |
[03:55] | Yeah, the celebrity stylist, | 是的 就是那个著名的造型师 |
[03:58] | the next Rachel Zoe. | 未来的瑞秋·佐伊[好莱坞热门造型师] |
[04:00] | No, you have no idea. Anyway, it doesn’t matter. | 你肯定不知道 算了 |
[04:01] | She said that she wanted to go with a bigger firm | 她说她想去一家更大的公司 |
[04:04] | that had “higher-profile” clients than JCPR, | 那里的客户比JCPR的客户知名度更高 |
[04:07] | which I would have | 像她一类的人要是不走 |
[04:08] | if people like her didn’t leave me. | 我也会有这样的客户 |
[04:09] | Hey, you gonna change the name to JDPR after we’re married? | 我们结婚后你会把公司名改成JDPR吗 |
[04:14] | Josslyn Davis Public–? | 乔斯琳·戴维斯公… |
[04:15] | Yeah, I get it, Harry. | 我知道是什么 哈利 |
[04:17] | Is now really the time | 现在提这种 |
[04:19] | to be suggesting antiquated sexual traditions | 过时的 压迫女性的 |
[04:21] | of female subjugation? | 婚姻传统真的合适吗 |
[04:23] | – Apparently not. – Yeah. | -显然不好 -是的 |
[04:25] | But I have the utmost faith that, | 但是我对你非常有信心 |
[04:26] | with your beauty and brains and charm and lips… | 你聪明漂亮 有魅力 有迷人的嘴唇 |
[04:31] | and eyeballs that you can get whoever you want. | 以及大眼睛 一切定能如你所愿 |
[04:36] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 是的 没关系 |
[04:40] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光美女 |
[04:49] | Okay. What’s up with her? | 好吧 她怎么了 |
[04:50] | She just found out | 她刚刚知道 |
[04:52] | that Brian’s seeing someone else. | 布莱恩另有新欢了 |
[04:53] | She’s very upset. | 现在非常难过 |
[04:55] | But she doesn’t even want to be with him anymore. | 但她根本不想和他在一起了 |
[04:57] | Does she not remember he cheated on her? | 难道她不记得 他出轨了 |
[04:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[05:00] | They only broke up a few weeks ago. | 他们才分手几周 |
[05:02] | All right, I’m confused. | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[05:03] | Wasn’t she the one on dating sites, | 不是她把自己挂到交友网站上 |
[05:04] | wanting to have random sex with strangers? | 想随便找个陌生人上床吗 |
[05:07] | But it’s not the same, okay? | 但这不一样 好吗 |
[05:08] | She’s very fragile, he’s moved on, | 她很脆弱 但他已经翻篇了 |
[05:09] | and apparently his is a real relationship. | 而且显然已经有正式的女友了 |
[05:13] | Just be nice to her. | 对人家温柔点 |
[05:22] | Big plans today? | 今天有什么大计划吗 |
[05:24] | You’re looking at them. | 你眼前的就是啊 |
[05:25] | I’m gonna pretty much do everything that I can | 我要用尽一切办法 |
[05:27] | not to think about Brian, | 不让自己想起布莱恩 |
[05:28] | except for when I’m cyber-stalking him. | 跟踪他的社交网络不算 |
[05:31] | Yeah, that seems like a bad idea. | 是啊 听着是个坏主意 |
[05:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[05:34] | First Brian cheats on me while we’re still engaged. | 首先 布莱恩在我们订婚期间出轨了 |
[05:36] | Then, before I’m two seconds out the door, | 接着 才分手两秒钟呢 |
[05:37] | he’s with someone else. | 他交新女友了 |
[05:38] | This is crazy. Is there something wrong with me? | 真是疯了 是我有什么问题吗 |
[05:41] | No, there’s nothing wrong with you. | 没有 你没有任何问题 |
[05:43] | Brian is an idiot, and to be honest, | 布莱恩是个傻瓜 老实说 |
[05:45] | I don’t know why you care so much. | 我不知道你干嘛如此在意他 |
[05:47] | We were about to get married. | 我们就快结婚了 |
[05:49] | This is a mourning period. | 现在是哀悼期 |
[05:51] | A mourning period? Ohh, no. | 哀悼期 不 |
[05:54] | No, sirree. We are Davises. | 绝对不行 我们可是戴维斯家的 |
[05:55] | I’ll give you one day to mope, | 给你一天伤心的时间 |
[05:56] | and then you’re coming with me– out of the house. | 然后你就跟我来 走出家门 |
[06:00] | Do I have to get out of my Snuggie? | 毛毯要脱掉吗 |
[06:01] | Is that what that thing is? | 你身上披的就是这吗 |
[06:03] | Then, yes, | 是的 |
[06:04] | the architect for the restaurant is coming over, | 餐厅的设计师要来了 |
[06:05] | and I want you to see the plans. | 我要你看看图纸 |
[06:07] | And then we can go visit the site. | 然后我们可以去实地考察一下 |
[06:12] | Brian really loved architecture. | 布莱恩真的很喜欢设计 |
[06:14] | Okay. One rule — | 好了 还有一条规矩 |
[06:16] | every time you say the name Brian, | 你提一次布莱恩的名字 |
[06:17] | – you owe me a dollar. – Oh, come on! | -就欠我一块钱 -别这样 |
[06:19] | I can’t say the name Brian? | 我连布莱恩的名字都不能说吗 |
[06:21] | That’s a dollar. | 一块钱 |
[06:25] | I — | 我… |
[06:27] | – We really want to make this work. – Trust me. | -我们真的希望能成功 -相信我 |
[06:30] | You’re not the first couple to have this kind of problem. | 你们不是第一对有此类问题的夫妻 |
[06:32] | We can solve it. | 我们可以解决的 |
[06:33] | I want you to try something called | 我希望你们试试这个 |
[06:35] | The Intimacy Check List. | 亲密清单 |
[06:36] | It’s a list of exercises you can do | 你们可以做单子上的练习 |
[06:38] | to help build, well, intimacy. | 有助于增进亲密度 |
[06:43] | “One — hold hands every chance you get.” | “一 有机会就握住彼此的手” |
[06:46] | I know it sounds obvious, | 我知道听着挺简单的 |
[06:47] | but if you want to fix this problem, | 但如果你们想解决这个问题 |
[06:49] | you have to commit to it. | 就一定要努力做到 |
[06:50] | Ann, you will have this orgasm, | 安 我一定会帮你 |
[06:53] | if it’s the last thing I do. | 感受到高潮 |
[06:57] | Well, not me personally. | 不是我本人 |
[06:59] | You know what I mean. | 你们懂我的意思 |
[07:01] | Okay, I think that’s all for today. | 好了 今天就到这儿吧 |
[07:04] | I think these ideas | 我觉得这些 |
[07:05] | are exactly what you’re looking for, | 就是你想要的那种感觉 |
[07:07] | for the dining room — warm, not stuffy… | 起居室 温馨但不沉闷 |
[07:10] | though it matters more what you think, right? | 不过你的想法最重要 是吧 |
[07:12] | So, what do you think? | 所以你觉得怎么样 |
[07:13] | I love it all. | 我都很喜欢 |
[07:16] | Oh, I am so glad. | 那太好了 |
[07:19] | So, why does it look like you actually don’t love it? | 可为什么感觉你其实并不喜欢呢 |
[07:22] | I really do. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:24] | It’s just that, after the last designer fiasco, | 只是上一个设计师闹了那么一出 |
[07:26] | my wife will not sign off on anything | 我妻子在没有亲自过目前 |
[07:29] | until she sees it in person. | 不肯签订任何合同 |
[07:31] | Wait, so, I don’t actually have the job? | 等等 所以我其实没得到这份工作 |
[07:33] | I mean, I thought we agreed — | 我以为我们已经说好了 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to mislead you. | 对不起 我真的不想要误导你 |
[07:36] | Teresa is flying in this Saturday night from New York. | 特蕾莎这周六晚就从纽约飞来 |
[07:38] | You can present everything to her then. | 你可以把这些都给她看 |
[07:39] | How can I present a design to her | 我都不了解她 |
[07:41] | – when I don’t even know her? – Don’t worry. | -怎么设计给她看 -别担心 |
[07:42] | Everything that we’ve talked about is right up her alley — | 我们讨论过的都合她的胃口 |
[07:44] | I mean, except for a couple things. | 除了几个地方 |
[07:46] | First of all, no yellow. | 首先 不要黄色 |
[07:49] | She hates yellow — and animals. | 她恨黄色 还有动物 |
[07:51] | I guess the giraffe wallpaper is out of the question. | 那长颈鹿的墙纸是绝对不能用了 |
[07:59] | So, why are we at the opening of — | 我们为什么要来 |
[08:01] | what is this? — the NuTunes Music Fest? | 这个新曲音乐节的开幕式 |
[08:02] | Obviously you didn’t see Gawker this morning. | 你今早肯定没看戈客网站[著名八卦网站] |
[08:04] | The Jennifer Jones post? I did. About firing us? | 珍妮弗·琼斯的公告吗 我看了 我们被开了 |
[08:06] | I just thought you didn’t want me to bring it up. | 我还以为你不想我提起这事呢 |
[08:08] | Screw Jennifer Jones, okay? | 去她的珍妮弗·琼斯 好吗 |
[08:09] | We’re going bigger… | 我们要找更大的客户 |
[08:11] | – starting with… – Stacey North? | -就从… -史黛西·诺斯开始吗 |
[08:13] | – That’s amazing. – It will be once we sign her. | -太棒了 -能签下她才是真棒呢 |
[08:17] | She’s looking to do | 她想和 |
[08:18] | this whole Selena Gomez actress-to-musician transition, | 赛琳娜·戈麦斯一样 从演员转为歌手 |
[08:20] | and I want in. | 而我要加入 |
[08:21] | This would be huge for our company, so focus, okay? | 这对我们公司至关重要 所以用点心 |
[08:26] | I’m, um — I’m Josslyn Carver, and I am a huge fan. | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 你的大粉丝 |
[08:29] | Your “Poptart” video was amazing. | 你给家乐氏麦片拍的广告太棒了 |
[08:32] | Thanks so much. Do you want a picture? | 谢谢 要合个影吗 |
[08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[08:36] | No, actually, I kind of wanted to talk to you | 不 其实我是想和你聊聊 |
[08:38] | about you, you know? | 关于你的事业 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry. Who are you again? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[08:41] | – A reporter? – No, no, no. | -记者吗 -不不 |
[08:43] | I’m Josslyn Carver, and I’m in public relations. | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 公关人员 |
[08:45] | And I really think you should consider | 我觉得你真的该考虑 |
[08:47] | taking a meeting with me. | 找时间和我谈谈 |
[08:48] | You are so talented, | 你非常有才 |
[08:49] | and I honestly think I could have you on the cover | 老实说我觉得自己能帮你 |
[08:51] | of Rolling Stone in — in a year. | 在一年内登上《滚石》杂志封面 |
[08:53] | It’s a really small town | 这城市非常小 |
[08:54] | and I know a lot about your current rep | 我很了解你最近的名声 |
[08:55] | and I just — I don’t really think he’s right for you. | 我只是觉得他不适合你 |
[08:58] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[08:59] | Did — did you say Josslyn Carver? | 你刚说你是乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[09:02] | You know, she was Calista Raines’ publicist. | 她曾是卡莉斯塔·雷恩斯的公关 |
[09:04] | Was that before Calista went to jail or — | 是在卡莉斯塔进监狱前还是… |
[09:07] | Now that I think about it, you went to jail, too, right? | 我想起来了 你也进监狱了 对吧 |
[09:10] | Three months ago, | 三个月前 |
[09:10] | she was planning birthday parties for toddlers. | 她当时只能为在学步的孩子准备生日聚会 |
[09:13] | That’s not true, and — | 不是那样的 |
[09:14] | So, if what you want is a second-rate, wannabe publicist, | 史黛丝 你如果想要自封的二流公关 |
[09:18] | Stacey, here’s your girl. | 那就找她去吧 |
[09:21] | I’m Troy Baker, by the way, | 对了 我叫特洛伊·贝克 |
[09:22] | Stacey’s actual publicist, | 史黛丝的正牌公关 |
[09:24] | you know, the one that’s not right for her. | 就是你口中”不合适”的那位 |
[09:27] | And now goodbye. Let’s go. | 再见 我们走 |
[09:38] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美女 |
[09:41] | Someone’s in a good mood. | 某人心情不错啊 |
[09:42] | We. | 是我们 |
[09:43] | We got our first gig. | 首场演出有着落了 |
[09:44] | Oh, my Goodness. That’s fantastic. | 天啊 太好了 |
[09:47] | Does this mean I can quit the job | 那我是不是可以辞掉 |
[09:49] | I thought I had but apparently haven’t gotten yet? | 我以为到手其实还没有的工作 |
[09:51] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -没事了 |
[09:52] | That’s great. What is it? | 太好了 什么演出 |
[09:53] | The NuTunes Festival. | 新曲音乐节 |
[09:55] | Never heard of it. | 从没听过 |
[09:56] | Well, it’s like Coachella when it first started — | 就像起步阶段的科切拉音乐节 |
[09:58] | up-and-coming bands mixed with headliners, | 前途无限的乐队和头条记者一起 |
[10:00] | play two days. | 演出两天 |
[10:01] | – We play Saturday. – Look at you. | -我们周六演出 -瞧瞧你 |
[10:03] | I am so proud. Your first paying gig! | 太替你骄傲了 你的首场赚钱演出 |
[10:05] | Well, actually, we had to pay a small entry fee to play. | 其实我们还得付进场演出费 |
[10:09] | You have to pay to play? | 你表演还得自己出钱 |
[10:11] | Well, technically, but they’re giving us | 严格上讲没错 可是他们也会 |
[10:12] | free appetizers and drink tickets. | 提供免费的小菜和酒水 |
[10:14] | – But you don’t drink. – So? Free appetizers. | -可你不喝酒 -那就吃免费小菜 |
[10:19] | Look I’m not doing this for the money. | 我做这个不是为了赚钱 |
[10:21] | But it’s really great exposure. | 可这是绝佳的曝光机会 |
[10:22] | I wasn’t planning on playing the Hollywood Bowl | 我没打算立刻去好莱坞露天剧场 |
[10:24] | or anything right away. | 或其他地方表演 |
[10:25] | Just promise me you’ll be there | 答应我你会到场 |
[10:26] | and you’ll invite your friends, okay? | 把你的朋友叫上 好吗 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:29] | Of course I will. | 当然没问题 |
[10:40] | Let me just say that, | 我想说 |
[10:42] | last night was | 昨晚真的很… |
[10:44] | it was– it was pretty special. | 感觉真的大有不同 |
[10:47] | I assume it was special for both of you? | 我想你俩感觉都大有不同吧 |
[10:49] | Yes. Your Check List was very helpful. | 对 你的清单真的很有用 |
[10:51] | Thank you, Dr. Kim. | 谢谢 金医生 |
[10:52] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[10:54] | That said, I do think it would be worth | 那么我觉得你们继续找我 |
[10:55] | continuing here with me. | 治疗咨询定有收获 |
[10:57] | Though sex can be the presenting problem, | 尽管你们是为床事问题才来咨询 |
[10:59] | there may be underlying issues, as well. | 但可能还有潜在问题 |
[11:02] | You can keep working your way down the list | 下周我们见面之前 |
[11:03] | until we meet next week. | 继续按清单上的做 |
[11:05] | Sounds great. | 太好了 |
[11:06] | We only got to Number 3 last night. | 昨晚我们只到了第三项 |
[11:07] | I can’t imagine what’ll happen when we get to Number 10. | 无法想象到了第十项会怎么样 |
[11:11] | My assistant will set it up. | 我的助理会安排的 |
[11:18] | You know what? | 稍等一下 |
[11:18] | I think I left my sunglasses in Dr. Kim’s office. | 我把太阳镜忘在金医生办公室了 |
[11:21] | Why don’t you pull the car around? | 你先把车开过来吧 |
[11:22] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:29] | Ann, did something happen? | 安 出什么事了吗 |
[11:32] | Yes. Well, no. Nothing happened. | 对 不 没事 |
[11:34] | That’s the problem. I didn’t have an orgasm. | 问题就在这 我还是没高潮 |
[11:36] | I faked it. I didn’t know what else to do. | 我装的 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[11:38] | This is a disaster. | 这太可怕了 |
[11:40] | You know, some people who’ve never had an orgasm | 有的人从没有过高潮 |
[11:42] | don’t know when they’ve had one. | 就算高潮了也不知道 |
[11:44] | – Maybe — – Dr. Kim, I’ve had orgasms, plenty of them… | -或许 -金医生 我有过很多次高潮 |
[11:47] | just not with Conner. | 不是跟康纳 |
[11:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[11:51] | This is a symptom of deeper issues in our marriage. | 这表明我们的婚姻还有更深的问题 |
[11:53] | It could be a deal breaker. | 可能会葬送我们的婚姻 |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. I-I should let you get back to your work. | 抱歉 你还是继续做你的事吧 |
[11:59] | We’ll speak at our next session, | 我们下次见面时再谈 |
[12:01] | but obviously you know what turns you on. | 不过你显然知道什么能让你性奋 |
[12:04] | Does Conner? | 康纳可以吗 |
[12:05] | Have you told him? | 你跟他说了吗 |
[12:08] | I’ve tried, but… | 我试过 但是… |
[12:10] | Try to find a middle ground. | 试着想个折中的办法 |
[12:12] | Just don’t give up, okay? | 别放弃 好吗 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | This is fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[12:22] | I really love what you’ve done here. | 我真的很喜欢你的设计 |
[12:23] | It makes the restaurant feel like it’s part of the hotel, | 让餐馆和酒店浑然一体 |
[12:25] | but its own thing, as well. | 又相互独立 |
[12:27] | I’m glad that came across. | 我很高兴能想到这点 |
[12:28] | I’m really impressed, Sam, | 我很喜欢 山姆 |
[12:29] | and I think Jonathan will be, too. | 乔纳森也会很喜欢 |
[12:30] | This is exactly what we’re looking for. | 这正是我们想要的设计 |
[12:32] | I can’t take all the credit. | 这不全是我的功劳 |
[12:33] | My colleague, Brian, | 大部分设计 |
[12:34] | did the majority of the design. | 都出自我同事布莱恩之手 |
[12:37] | Kate, what do you think? | 凯特 你觉得呢 |
[12:39] | I always like a little friendly input. | 我一直很欢迎友好的建议 |
[12:42] | Honestly? | 真的吗 |
[12:45] | I don’t think Brian did such a good job. | 我觉得布莱恩设计得不好 |
[12:47] | It seems that Brian may have missed an opportunity here. | 布莱恩好像没把这里设计好 |
[12:51] | You know what? Kate’s not really familiar | 听我说 凯特其实不是特别了解 |
[12:52] | with this kind of… | 这类事务… |
[12:53] | Oh, it’s okay, Harry. Uh, go on. | 没关系的 哈利 继续说 |
[12:56] | How about all this negative space here? | 要不把这部分做成负空间 |
[12:58] | A big wall here and a fireplace. | 砌一堵墙再造个壁炉 |
[13:00] | – Make it a fire pit! – I didn’t actually mean draw on the design. | -火坑效果的 -别画在图纸上 |
[13:02] | Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate. | 凯特 凯特 凯特 |
[13:04] | Relax. | 冷静 |
[13:06] | I don’t owe you any money. Those were different Brians. | 我不用给你钱 这不是那个布莱恩 |
[13:07] | That was a different Brian. | 是另一个布莱恩 |
[13:08] | You know what? Go to your room. | 回你房间去 |
[13:18] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉啦 |
[13:20] | Come in, Lila. | 请进 莱拉 |
[13:22] | Definitely not Lila. | 不是莱拉 |
[13:23] | Robert, what are you doing here? | 罗伯特 你怎么来了 |
[13:25] | I am the man with the plan, and I come prepared. | 我有备而来 都安排好了 |
[13:28] | Lila is gonna watch baby Vivian, | 让莱拉照顾薇薇安 |
[13:29] | and you and I are gonna have a little lunch. | 这样你我就能共用午餐 |
[13:32] | Ooh, I like that plan. | 这计划不错 |
[13:33] | But I have patients coming in soon, | 但病人很快就要到了 |
[13:35] | and I still have notes to type up. | 并且我还没录完笔记 |
[13:37] | Come on. It’s your lunch break. | 拜托 现在是午休时间 |
[13:39] | Notes? You got to type up notes? | 笔记 还得录入笔记吗 |
[13:41] | Can’t you just fake it? | 随便一编就好了 |
[13:43] | I don’t fake things. | 我从来不造假 |
[13:46] | Right. Well, that’s reassuring to hear. | 好吧 听你说这话还是很安心的 |
[13:48] | I was just trying to be nice. | 我只是想好好表现 |
[13:49] | You’re right. I should have called first. | 的确 我应该先打电话问问 |
[13:51] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry, | -对不起 -是我对不起你 |
[13:53] | and thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[13:55] | I do understand, but you should also understand | 我能理解 但你也要明白 |
[13:58] | that I can’t keep coming in second | 不能为了那些性生活有问题的人 |
[14:00] | to people with sexual issues. | 一味忽视我的感受 |
[14:03] | Of course I get it. | 我当然明白 |
[14:04] | Hey, why don’t we have dinner tomorrow night, just us? | 要不明晚一起吃饭 就我们俩 |
[14:08] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[14:10] | Let me think. Am I available tomorrow night? | 我想想 我明晚有空吗 |
[14:12] | Of course I am. I’m kidding. | 当然有空 我开玩笑呢 |
[14:14] | Well, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[14:16] | I want to make time for us. | 我想让咱俩多些时间相处 |
[14:17] | – Just bear with me, okay? – Okay. | -对我多点耐心 好吗 -好的 |
[14:23] | Let me say hi to Vivian. | 我去看看薇薇安 |
[14:32] | I got someone coming to see us at the show tomorrow night. | 我邀请嘉宾来看明晚的演出了 |
[14:33] | – What, like an A&R guy? – Nephew of an A&R guy. | -星探吗 -星探的侄子 |
[14:37] | We just need to find a new singer. | 我们就差一个歌手了 |
[14:38] | What happened to Lisa? | 丽莎怎么了 |
[14:40] | Do you ever read your e-mail? | 你没读邮件吗 |
[14:42] | She left us for Mumford’s touring band. | 她退队加入了芒福德巡演乐队 |
[14:43] | We’re gonna have to find someone to replace her. | 我们得找人代替她 |
[14:45] | Are you kidding? How are we gonna find someone in a day? | 开什么玩笑 就剩一天了上哪找人去 |
[14:47] | Don’t worry about it, man. | 别担心 |
[14:48] | I already got auditions set up. One’s here now. | 我已经安排好面试了 现在就有人来了 |
[14:50] | She’s warming up, And she is smoking hot. | 她热身呢 并且超级性感 |
[14:56] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[15:01] | Marc. | 马克 |
[15:03] | This is your band? | 这是你的乐队吗 |
[15:05] | Hello, Sofia. | 你好 索菲亚 |
[15:07] | So, you guys know each other. | 看来你们认识 |
[15:11] | He brought lunch, but I had to work. | 他带了午饭 但我工作脱不开身 |
[15:14] | The thing is, I really like this guy, | 问题是 我真的很喜欢他 |
[15:16] | and he’s so good with Vivian — and me. | 他对我和薇薇安都不错 |
[15:19] | Does this mean I have to actually learn his name | 能不能告诉我他叫什么 |
[15:20] | and not just call him “Hot manny”? | 不然我只能叫他”帅气的男保姆” |
[15:21] | Because that sounds like a pain. | 这称呼太难听了 |
[15:22] | I don’t know. That’s the point. | 关键是 我也想不明白 |
[15:24] | You know, it’s not easy with Vivian and work and Robert. | 很难在薇薇安 工作和罗伯特间找到平衡 |
[15:27] | There just isn’t enough time. | 时间真的不够用 |
[15:28] | Maybe I should pull back on my sessions, | 也许我得暂缓给人咨询 |
[15:30] | give things a chance with us. | 为我们俩创造机会 |
[15:31] | Um, paging Dr. Kim. | 呼叫金医生 |
[15:33] | You can’t cut back on your hours for him. | 你的宝贵时间不能让给他 |
[15:35] | For the baby, sure, for your next book, yep, | 可以让给你的孩子或者下一本书 |
[15:38] | but not for some unemployed actor. | 但不能浪费在某个失业男演员身上 |
[15:42] | Don’t be afraid to say what you’re really thinking. | 不必害怕吐露你的真实想法 |
[15:45] | No, I don’t mean to be judgy, | 我不是有意这么挑剔 |
[15:46] | but I’m just being honest. | 只是说实话而已 |
[15:47] | Jackie always says, “Controlling your future | 杰基总说 “直面过去 |
[15:49] | – is about confronting your past.” – What? | -才能把握未来” -什么 |
[15:52] | April, can you back me up here? | 艾普莉 能不能声援我一下 |
[15:54] | April. | 艾普莉 |
[15:55] | Is this yellow or gold? | 这是黄色还是金色 |
[15:58] | More of a Dijon. | 更像第戎芥末黄 |
[16:00] | Why are we looking at swatches? | 怎么想起来研究色样了 |
[16:01] | Michael’s wife hates yellow, | 迈克尔妻子讨厌黄色 |
[16:03] | and if anything resembles yellow, | 只要出现类似黄色的东西 |
[16:05] | I may not get this job. | 我就会失去这单生意了 |
[16:06] | What if I call it “Sand”? | 不然管它叫沙滩色 |
[16:08] | I have no idea who Michael is, | 我并不知道迈克尔是谁 |
[16:09] | but you can call that “Periwinkle” for all I care. | 就算你说它是蓝色我都不反对 |
[16:10] | It’s still yellow. | 可它还是黄色的 |
[16:12] | Thanks for your support. | 你真是帮了大忙 |
[16:16] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[16:17] | I lost out on a really big client last night, actually. | 其实我昨晚与一个大客户失之交臂 |
[16:21] | This publicist brought up the Calista thing | 那个公关居然扯出了卡莉斯塔那事 |
[16:22] | and then insulted me in front of everybody | 还当着所有人的面羞辱我 |
[16:25] | and made me look totally incompetent. | 把我弄得一文不值 |
[16:27] | I feel like my whole career is stalling. | 我觉得职业生涯前途无光 |
[16:28] | You’ll bounce back. You always do. | 你会崛起的 肯定会的 |
[16:31] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[16:32] | I think it’s just — | 我只是觉得 |
[16:33] | it’s scary when you feel totally powerless | 自己完全无能为力 |
[16:36] | and you realize that your entire life | 别人又掌控着你的命运 |
[16:38] | is in the hands of someone else. | 真的是太可怕了 |
[16:43] | Anyway, um, I got to get to my impact class, | 好了 我得去上散打课了 |
[16:46] | so anybody want to join me? | 有人要跟我一起去吗 |
[16:48] | Change your life. | 改变你的人生 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I don’t really feel like | 我可不想 |
[16:50] | – getting kicked in the ribs. – Yeah. Me neither. | -让别人踢我肋骨 -我也是 |
[16:53] | – No offense. – All right. Your loss. | -没别的意思 -没事 是你们的损失 |
[16:57] | Please don’t hire her. You can’t. | 别招她 别这么做 |
[16:59] | Come on, man. | 为什么 |
[17:00] | Sofia has a great sound. | 索菲亚声音特别棒 |
[17:02] | She’s got a huge following on social media. | 她在社交媒体上有庞大的粉丝团 |
[17:04] | Plus, she’s not hard to look at. | 再说 她相貌也不赖 |
[17:06] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 你不懂 |
[17:07] | She cheated on me back then. | 她背着我劈腿 |
[17:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:10] | With the keyboard player. That’s rough, man. | 和键盘手混在一起 太让我难堪了 |
[17:13] | I mean, a keyboard player? Not even the drummer? | 跟一个键盘手 连鼓手都不是 |
[17:14] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[17:15] | I just don’t want her to wreck our band. | 我只是不想让她毁了我们乐队 |
[17:19] | It was 10 years ago, Marc, | 都十年前的事了 马克 |
[17:21] | when we were still kids back in Florida. | 那时候我们在弗罗里达都还年轻 |
[17:22] | – Isn’t it time to move on? – Yeah. It is. | -是时候该向前看了 -没错 |
[17:25] | So it’s either me or her. | 选我还是选她 |
[17:46] | Sixth place? | 第六名吗 |
[17:48] | Your circuit scores are usually top three. | 你排名通常都是前三的 |
[17:51] | You’re off your game. | 你不在状态 |
[17:52] | – What’s going on, Joss? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 乔斯 -没什么 |
[17:53] | Just, work stuff. | 只是… 工作的事 |
[17:57] | I have time. Talk to me. | 我有时间 和我谈谈 |
[18:01] | No, I-I just lost a few clients, | 我只是失去了几个客户 |
[18:02] | trying to build myself back up. | 想要找回自己的理想状态 |
[18:04] | It’s not easy, | 非常不容易 |
[18:06] | especially when things in my past keep getting in the way. | 尤其是过去的事一直困扰我 |
[18:08] | Sometimes you got to get out of your own head. | 有时你得让自己解脱出来 |
[18:11] | I wish I could. | 我希望我可以 |
[18:13] | I feel like I have a target on my back. | 有时候我有锋芒在背的感觉 |
[18:16] | Sure. You’re angry because you don’t have any control, Joss. | 当然 你恼火是因为你无法自控 乔斯 |
[18:21] | That’s the whole point of coming here — | 来这的目的也是为此 |
[18:23] | to learn how to control your own narrative. | 学习如何控制自己的人生 |
[18:25] | That sounds great, but h-how am I supposed to get control | 听着很棒 但这混蛋在外面 |
[18:28] | when this asshat is out there | 对我的潜在客户造谣生非 |
[18:30] | trash-talking me to potential clients, | 我要怎么学会控制 |
[18:32] | telling people that I’m a — a second-rate publicist? | 他跟别人说我是个… 二流的公关 |
[18:36] | I hate to say this, | 我不得不说 |
[18:37] | but sometimes you got to sink to their level to fix the problem. | 有时候你得从他们的立场看 才能解决问题 |
[18:42] | Do me a favor. Why don’t you stop by the gym this Sunday. | 帮我个忙 星期天顺道来趟健身房 |
[18:46] | I run a different type of class. | 我新开了一个特别的班 |
[18:47] | I think it’ll really help you, Joss. | 会对你有所帮助的 乔斯 |
[18:55] | Marc, wait, please. | 马克 请等一下 |
[18:58] | What are you doing here, Sofia? | 你来这干嘛 索菲亚 |
[19:00] | I just came to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[19:01] | I got your address from Jonah. | 我问了约拿你家地址 |
[19:05] | Let me in? | 我能进去吗 |
[19:12] | All right, we don’t need to drag this out. | 好了 我们不必再拖下去了 |
[19:15] | I know I made mistakes. | 我知道我犯了个错误 |
[19:16] | A mistake is leaving the water on | 你在干旱时刷牙 |
[19:18] | when you’re brushing your teeth in the middle of a drought. | 忘了关水龙头才叫犯了个错误 |
[19:20] | What you did is way worse. | 你做的事要错上百倍 |
[19:22] | Forget about a relationship, you destroyed our band. | 先不提感情 你毁了我们的乐队 |
[19:24] | I came here to say I’m sorry. | 我是来道歉的 |
[19:26] | I worked for years to get my life back on track. | 我努力多年才让生活回到正轨 |
[19:27] | I got sober. And you know what I learned? | 我戒酒了 你知道我学到了什么吗 |
[19:30] | That this band’s important, | 这乐队太重要了 |
[19:30] | and I’m not gonna let you screw it up. | 我不会任你把它给拆散 |
[19:32] | – I’m not here to screw it up. – Just walk away, Sofia. | -我不是来拆散它的 -你走吧 索菲亚 |
[19:34] | I am asking for one more chance. | 我想要一次改过的机会 |
[19:37] | No matter where happened between us, | 不管我们之间有怎样的过去 |
[19:38] | you’re talented, Marc. | 你有天赋 马克 |
[19:41] | And we make beautiful music together. | 我们能创作出美妙的音乐 |
[19:46] | I think you should go. | 我认为你该走了 |
[19:48] | I talked to Jonah. | 我和约拿谈过了 |
[19:48] | You guys can’t go on tomorrow night without a lead singer. | 没有领唱你们明晚表演就无法正常进行 |
[19:56] | You get one shot at this. You blow it, you’re out. | 只有一次机会 你要是玩砸了就滚出乐队 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Joss texted earlier. She can’t come. | 乔斯先前发短信 她来不了了 |
[20:09] | She has some music carnival to go to or something. | 说要去参加音乐狂欢会什么的 |
[20:12] | I think you mean festival. | 我想你是说音乐节吧 |
[20:14] | Marc is playing tomorrow. | 马克明天要表演 |
[20:17] | So, I heard Harry was not happy about the blueprint incident. | 我听说哈利对设计图的事很生气啊 |
[20:21] | I know. It was stupid. | 我真是太蠢了 |
[20:23] | I just — I heard the name Brian and freaked out. | 我一听到布莱恩这名字就疯了 |
[20:27] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别对自己太严苛 |
[20:28] | You know, it makes sense that you still have issues with this. | 你还没有完全放下这些事可以理解 |
[20:31] | I can’t hear the name Paul without having PTSD — | 我一听到保罗这名字就会有创伤后应激障碍 |
[20:33] | or Daniel. | 或是丹尼尔 |
[20:35] | Or Richard, come to think of it. | 或是理查德 仔细回想的话 |
[20:37] | It’s just, I feel a little lost these days. | 我最近有些迷茫 |
[20:41] | Hey, have you thought about getting a job | 你有想过找份工作 |
[20:43] | as a way to keep your mind off… | 让自己不再去想… |
[20:44] | Please don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[20:47] | he who shall not be named? | 不能说的那个男人吗 |
[20:49] | I was a wedding photographer back home, | 我原来是个婚礼摄影师 |
[20:50] | but I just don’t feel like I’m in the best frame of mind | 但我参加别人的婚礼时 |
[20:54] | to be around other people’s weddings. | 我觉得自己心情不太好 |
[20:55] | Well, I could actually use some help here in the store. | 我店里正好需要人来帮忙 |
[20:58] | Seriously, assuming that | 我是认真的 前提是 |
[21:00] | I impress this woman tomorrow night and get the job, | 我的成果明晚能让那女人满意并得到那份工作 |
[21:02] | I’ll really need someone. What do you say? | 那时我就真的需要人来帮忙了 你怎么看 |
[21:04] | I’m– I’m not much of a salesperson. | 我不太擅长推销 |
[21:06] | Then you can work the register. | 那你可以做收银员啊 |
[21:08] | Just think about it. | 试想一下 |
[21:09] | I think it’ll actually be the perfect solution for both of us. | 这对我俩来说是万全的解决方法 |
[21:16] | We’re here at the NuTunes Festival | 我们现在和电视明星史黛西·诺斯 |
[21:18] | with TV star Stacey North. | 在新曲音乐节现场 |
[21:19] | Stacey, tell us about your new album. | 史黛西 和我们谈谈你的新专辑吧 |
[21:21] | I’ve been singing since I was a girl. | 我从小就开始唱歌了 |
[21:22] | TV was just a stepping stone. | 演电视只是一个跳板而已 |
[21:24] | It’s time to put my first love back out there. | 是时候将我的初爱展示出来了 |
[21:28] | Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[21:30] | – Yeah, so, I-I feel like… – You’re green. | -我感觉… -你还太嫩了 |
[21:33] | I’ll give you the benefit of ignorance, | 我原谅你的无知 |
[21:35] | but don’t try to steal clients from people higher up the food chain. | 但别妄想从食物链顶端的人那里抢客户 |
[21:39] | It doesn’t work, and it makes you look pathetic. | 那是没用的 而且只会让你看起来更可悲 |
[21:40] | – Oh, crap! – Sorry. | -该死 -抱歉 |
[21:42] | Jackass. Thank you. | 混蛋 谢谢你了 |
[21:46] | This guy just made me spill my drink. | 那个人害得我把酒都弄洒了 |
[21:48] | What are you having? | 你想要点什么 |
[21:49] | – First a napkin to clean this off. – Sure. Done. | -先拿张纸擦擦 -没问题 搞定 |
[21:52] | Thank you for helping me out. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:55] | – Thanks. It’s sweet. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 你很贴心 -没关系 |
[21:57] | It’s all over my shoes, everywhere. | 撒得我鞋上全都是 到处都是酒 |
[21:59] | Hey, Troy? | 特洛伊 |
[22:02] | – I got to go. – Okay. Thanks. | -我得走了 -好的 谢谢 |
[22:08] | So, did you get his contact list? | 你拿到他的通讯录了吗 |
[22:09] | Oh, I got better than that. | 比那个好多了 |
[22:10] | I got his weak spot. | 我知道了他的弱点 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna crush him. | 我准备彻底拿下他 |
[22:25] | Still furious with me? | 还生我气呢 |
[22:27] | No, no longer furious. | 不 我不生气了 |
[22:30] | Maybe just annoyed now. | 也许只是有点烦 |
[22:33] | So, you | 所以你 |
[22:34] | you have a good time with the ladies tonight? | 你今晚跟她们玩得愉快吗 |
[22:37] | – Yeah. Yeah. We had fun. – Okay. | -我们聊得很开心 -很好 |
[22:39] | And April offered me a job… | 艾普莉还给了我一个工作 |
[22:42] | like I assume you asked her to. | 我猜是你让她这么做的吧 |
[22:45] | No, no — no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[22:48] | Come on, Harry. | 别装了 哈利 |
[22:49] | I’m not exactly anyone’s first choice for selling… | 我很不适合去卖 |
[22:51] | whatever it is that she sells. | 她卖的那些东西 |
[22:53] | And it was either or Joss, | 不是你就是乔斯 |
[22:54] | and my money’s on big brother. | 但我敢打赌绝对是我哥哥 |
[22:57] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[22:57] | Why should I feel bad about giving you a push | 我为什么要对给你找工作觉得愧疚 |
[22:59] | when you obviously need one? | 而且现在你明显很需要一个工作 |
[23:00] | I’ll give you three reasons — April, Karen, Joss. | 给你仨原因 艾普莉 凯伦 乔斯 |
[23:03] | I don’t want them being my bosses | 我不想让她们当我的老板 |
[23:05] | or to feel sorry for me. | 或者同情我 |
[23:06] | They’re my friends. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[23:07] | And even though I may be your little sister, | 而且就算我是你妹妹 |
[23:09] | I’m a grown-up, not some charity project. | 我也是一个成年人 不是什么慈善项目 |
[23:11] | Okay, I’ve never treated you like a charity project. | 我从来没把你当成什么慈善项目 |
[23:14] | What about when you made Jeff Patton take me to the formal? | 那次你让杰夫·帕顿带我去社交活动 |
[23:16] | Come off it. Really? That was different. | 别说了 那次不一样 |
[23:18] | As I recall, you didn’t have a date. | 据我回忆 你那时候没有男朋友 |
[23:19] | He spent the entire dance making out with | 整整一支舞的时间他都在衣橱里 |
[23:21] | slutty Sarah Greenfield in the closet. | 跟那个淫荡的萨拉·格林菲尔德亲热 |
[23:22] | So, yeah, it was great. Thanks. | 好吧 那真棒 谢谢你了 |
[23:24] | Well, I hope you can forgive me for your bad formal, | 我希望你能在那件事上原谅我 |
[23:26] | but does this mean you didn’t take the job April’s? | 这是不是表示你没接受艾普莉给你的工作 |
[23:30] | Okay, Kate, if you don’t want to be treated | 凯特 如果你不想被当成 |
[23:31] | like a charity project, | 慈善项目去对待 |
[23:32] | then stop acting like one. | 那就别表现得像个慈善项目 |
[23:34] | I’m acting like my fiancé cheated on me | 我表现得像是未婚夫劈腿 |
[23:35] | and has a new girlfriend. | 而且有了新女朋友 |
[23:36] | That doesn’t give you the right to do | 这不代表你就有权利可以 |
[23:37] | or say or scribble whatever you want. | 想说什么说什么 想做什么做什么 |
[23:40] | Okay, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:41] | I said I’d support you, and I do, | 我说过我会支持你 我确实会 |
[23:43] | but you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 但是你不要再顾影自怜了 |
[23:45] | It’s time to get up off the couch | 是时候从沙发上起来 |
[23:46] | and get back out in the world. | 回到现实世界了 |
[23:47] | I don’t care what you do. | 我不在乎你做什么 |
[23:48] | Just do it. | 做事就行 |
[24:00] | – You got a minute? – Oh, sure. | -你现在有时间吗 -你说 |
[24:03] | So, we have a new lead singer | 我们有了一个新主唱 |
[24:05] | who’s playing with us at the gig tonight. | 今天晚上会跟我们一起演出 |
[24:07] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[24:08] | About tonight — I’m sure it’ll be fine, | 关于今晚 我肯定会去 |
[24:10] | but I have to go to the store | 但我得先去店里 |
[24:11] | to give my design presentation first. | 去做我的设计展示 |
[24:13] | I was hoping you’d come early. | 我还希望你能早点来呢 |
[24:15] | I really wanted you to meet the band. | 我真的很想让你跟乐队成员见个面 |
[24:17] | Well, tonight is the only night Michael said I can do it. | 今晚是迈克尔唯一有空的晚上 |
[24:19] | I can’t just blow it off. | 我不能就这么取消 |
[24:20] | Michael? Again? Seriously? | 迈克尔 又是他 不是吧 |
[24:22] | Look, as soon as I’m finished with the meeting, | 见面一结束 |
[24:24] | I’ll come right over. | 我就立刻过去 |
[24:25] | A meeting at 7:00 on a Saturday night? | 一个在星期六晚上七点的见面 |
[24:28] | Why couldn’t he schedule this during the week? | 他为什么不能定在工作日见面 |
[24:31] | Yeah. See, I think maybe Michael likes working with you | 我觉得迈克尔喜欢跟你一起工作 |
[24:33] | for other reasons. | 是因为别的原因 |
[24:34] | I don’t know what you think is going on, | 我不知道你觉得我跟他是有什么 |
[24:36] | but Michael is married. | 但是迈克尔已经结婚了 |
[24:37] | This is for his wife. | 房子装修就是为了他老婆 |
[24:39] | I said I’d be at your show, and I will. | 我说了我会去看你表演 我就一定会去的 |
[24:42] | Now I just have to get back to this. | 现在我必须赶紧把这个设计弄完 |
[24:43] | Yeah. You can’t keep Michael waiting. | 是啊 你不能让迈克尔等 |
[24:51] | Did you see this post on Gawker? | 你看见戈客网上这个帖子了吗 |
[24:53] | Texts from Troy Baker trash-talking Stacey North. | 特洛伊·贝克的短信说史黛西·诺斯坏话 |
[24:56] | “She sounds like a cat in heat, | “她的声音听起来像是一只发情的猫 |
[24:58] | and she should really stick to acting.” | 她真的应该继续当演员的” |
[25:01] | That’s harsh. | 真难听 |
[25:04] | Yeah, that — that sounds harsh. | 是的 是挺难听的 |
[25:07] | Were you the one who leaked them? | 是不是你把这些短信泄露出去的 |
[25:09] | That’s what you found on his phone? | 这就是你在他手机上找到的东西 |
[25:10] | I thought you were just gonna get his contacts. | 我以为你只是想要他的通讯录 |
[25:12] | Yeah, I was, okay? | 我本来是 |
[25:13] | But then those texts just popped up, | 但是这些短信就这么出现在我眼前 |
[25:15] | and they were not even the worst ones. | 而且这还不是最坏的 |
[25:17] | Yeah, but you still sent them to Gawker. | 但是你还是把它们发给戈客网了 |
[25:19] | Well, Stacey deserves to know the truth. | 史黛西应该知道真相 |
[25:22] | Yeah, she does now. So does Troy Baker. | 她现在知道了 特洛伊·贝克也知道了 |
[25:25] | – Yep. – He’s lost a ton of clients already. | -是的 -他已经失去了好多客户了 |
[25:27] | Okay, wait a second, Kylie. | 等一下 凯丽 |
[25:29] | You realize that I’m not the bad guy here, right? | 你现在说的好像我是坏人一样 |
[25:31] | Troy’s the one who was bad-mouthing his client — | 特洛伊才是那个说客户坏话的人 |
[25:33] | or bad-texting, whatever. | 或者说是发坏话短信的人 随便怎么说 |
[25:35] | He’s the one that started playing dirty. | 是他先不守规矩的 |
[25:37] | You know, you really screwed this guy over. | 你知道吗 你真的把这个男人给毁了 |
[25:49] | Oh, thank you for this. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[25:50] | I’ll wait, but I’ll pour you some. | 我等会再喝 先给你倒一杯 |
[25:53] | I talk fast when I get nervous, but don’t worry. | 我一紧张就语速很快 但是别担心 |
[25:55] | The presentation will be great. | 设计展示会很棒的 |
[25:59] | Where’s Teresa? | 特雷莎呢 |
[26:00] | I’m sorry. It’s not happening. | 抱歉 恐怕今晚不行了 |
[26:02] | I wanted to tell you in person. | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[26:03] | Tell me what in person? | 亲自告诉我什么 |
[26:07] | She postponed again? | 她又推迟了吗 |
[26:10] | I have been working on this for days now, Michael. | 我已经准备了好多天了 迈克尔 |
[26:12] | I’m starting to wonder if Teresa even exists. | 我都开始怀疑是否有特雷莎这个人了 |
[26:14] | She exists. | 确实有的 |
[26:15] | She served me with divorce papers tonight. | 她今晚把离婚协议书给我了 |
[26:18] | Divorce? | 离婚 |
[26:21] | Michael. Oh, wow. | 迈克尔 |
[26:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:23] | I had no idea. | 我不知道这回事 |
[26:25] | I — Should I, um — | 我应该 |
[26:27] | I guess we should just do this at another time, right? | 那我们就只有改天再弄了 行吗 |
[26:30] | Actually, would you mind having a drink with me? | 事实上 你介意和我喝一杯吗 |
[26:34] | I’d appreciate it. | 我会很感激的 |
[26:37] | Okay. Just one. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[26:39] | So, there wasn’t one qualified nanny you met with? | 所以你面试的保姆中就没有一个合格的吗 |
[26:42] | Not one. | 一个都没有 |
[26:44] | One had no experience, like, none whatsoever. | 有一个一点经验都没有 什么都不了解 |
[26:48] | Uh — Oh, man, somebody else | 对了 还有一个人 |
[26:50] | had terrible hygiene issues, like major. | 有很严重的卫生问题 非常糟糕 |
[26:54] | But you’re being awfully picky. | 但是你有点过分挑剔了 |
[26:55] | No one is going to take your place, Robert. | 现在没人能够替代你的位置了 罗伯特 |
[26:57] | Oh, I’m not gonna let just anyone look after Vivian. | 我总不能随便找个人照顾薇薇安吧 |
[27:01] | She’s too important to me. | 她对我来说很重要 |
[27:03] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[27:08] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:09] | Mmm. Just when I think | 本来我以为 |
[27:10] | I don’t have room for any more food, | 我吃不下了 |
[27:12] | I find it. | 现在又有点胃口了 |
[27:13] | Come on. Let’s enjoy this — | 来吧 让我们尽情享受吧 |
[27:15] | just you, me, and a sleeping baby. | 只有你和我 还有熟睡的宝宝 |
[27:22] | Don’t do it. Let it go to voicemail. | 不要接 让他们语音留言吧 |
[27:23] | It could be a patient. Let me just check. | 可能是个病人 我接一下吧 |
[27:24] | – Voicem — Let it go. – Karen Kim. | -留言吧 别接了 -我是凯伦·金 |
[27:28] | What? | 什么 |
[27:29] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[27:32] | Wh — Y-you’re leaving? | 什么 你要走了吗 |
[27:34] | – Who was that? – The police. | -谁打来的 -警察 |
[27:36] | Someone broke into my office. | 有人闯进了我的办公室 |
[27:37] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来的 |
[27:46] | What exactly are you charging them with? | 你具体要指控他们什么 |
[27:48] | Off the top of my head? Disorderly conduct, | 我随口就能说出好多罪名 行为不检 |
[27:50] | breaking and entering, trespassing, lewd acts. | 强行闯入 非法入侵 猥亵行为 |
[27:53] | And this was in my office? | 这些都是在我办公室发生的 |
[27:56] | According to the security guard, yes. | 至少保安是这么说的 |
[27:57] | But doesn’t it matter that I don’t care | 如果我说我不介意的话 |
[27:59] | that they were in there? | 可以算了吗 |
[28:00] | Nope.The law cares, Doctor. | 不行 法律就是法律 医生 |
[28:02] | They traumatized the cleaning lady | 他们给清洁女工造成了精神创伤 |
[28:03] | when she walked in on them. | 她走进来正好撞见他们 |
[28:05] | I could still add indecent exposure to this. | 我还可以给他们加一项过分暴露的罪名 |
[28:07] | Your friends broke the law. | 你的朋友们违反了法律 |
[28:09] | – Laws. – Okay. | -这是法律 -好吧 |
[28:11] | Can I at least talk to them first? | 至少让我先跟他们谈一谈好吗 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:23] | Ann? Conner? | 安 康纳 |
[28:28] | I mean, Teresa and I were together for 10 years. | 我和特蕾莎在一起10年了 |
[28:32] | The house was supposed to be a fresh start. | 这座房子本来应该是个新的开始 |
[28:34] | It’s just so crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[28:35] | Life is crazy. | 生活本来就很疯狂 |
[28:37] | I have to admit, | 我不得不说 |
[28:39] | my life hasn’t always gone the way I’ve planned. | 我的生活从来没有按计划走 |
[28:41] | I have made some bad choices, especially with men. | 我犯过一些错 尤其是在男人方面 |
[28:45] | But you’re happy, right? | 但是你现在很幸福 不是吗 |
[28:47] | I mean, what about the guy you’re dating now? | 你现在约会的那个人怎么样 |
[28:49] | Marc is great. | 马克人很棒 |
[28:51] | He’s good with my daughter. | 他和我女儿相处得很好 |
[28:53] | I mean, he’s young, with big dreams. | 我的意思是 他很年轻 又心怀梦想 |
[28:56] | I never really pictured myself with someone like him. | 我从来没想过会和这样的人在一起 |
[28:59] | Do I think he’s gonna be a rock star? | 我认为他会成为一个摇滚巨星吗 |
[29:00] | Probably not. | 恐怕不是 |
[29:02] | But everyone needs time to find themselves. | 但是每个人都需要花时间寻求自我 |
[29:04] | Sometimes it takes longer than we think. | 有的时候这个过程可能比我们想的要漫长 |
[29:08] | First of all, | 首先 |
[29:09] | I never suggested you have sex in my office | 我从来没跟你们建议过穿着这些服装 |
[29:11] | wearing those outfits. | 在我办公室里做爱 |
[29:13] | And second, I never suggested you have sex in my office. | 其次我也没建议过你们在我办公室里做爱 |
[29:16] | Look, we tried something different, | 我们只是在尝试一些新鲜的事物 |
[29:18] | like you said. | 就像你说的一样 |
[29:19] | We figured we needed to get out of our bedroom. | 我们觉得不应该局限于我们的卧室里 |
[29:22] | And what better place than here, | 还有哪个地方比这里好呢 |
[29:23] | where we felt safe and our passions | 在这里我们能感受到安全感 |
[29:26] | were re-ignited in the first place? | 我们的激情也是在这里被重新点燃的 |
[29:27] | I can think of a lot of places. | 我能想到很多地方可以做 |
[29:29] | But it worked… | 但这管用了 |
[29:32] | if you know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[29:34] | Lady, I got to take them down to the station. | 女士 我得把他们带去局里了 |
[29:37] | Sergeant Matthews, | 马修斯警长 |
[29:38] | can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈一谈吗 |
[29:40] | What you caught them doing was under doctor’s orders. | 你抓到时他们所做的 都是遵照医嘱来的 |
[29:45] | What the hell kind of doctor prescribes that? | 什么医生会开那种药方 |
[29:47] | A marriage and family counselor | 一个婚姻家庭顾问 |
[29:48] | specializing in sex therapy. | 专门从事性治疗 |
[29:51] | How’s your marriage, Sergeant? | 你的婚姻怎么样 警长 |
[29:53] | Any problems in the bedroom? | 房事上有任何问题吗 |
[29:58] | All right, forget it. | 好吧 算了 |
[30:00] | But if I catch you in your little costumes again, | 下次再让我抓到你们穿着这些服装 |
[30:02] | I’ll throw you behind bars so fast, | 我会立刻把你们扔进监狱 |
[30:04] | your — your capes will spin. | 快到你们的斗篷都会飞起来 |
[30:08] | And you owe the cleaning lady an apology. | 还有你们该给清洁女工道个歉 |
[30:18] | Ah, I wasn’t sure you’d make it | 我开始还以为你不能来呢 |
[30:19] | since you’re only hanging out with moguls these days. | 毕竟你最近只跟大人物一起混了 |
[30:21] | Oh, mate, I’ve always had time for the little people. | 伙计 我总有时间陪陪小人物的 |
[30:25] | Who’s this? | 那是谁 |
[30:28] | Uh…that is our new lead singer… | 那是我们的新主唱 |
[30:31] | Hmm…who’s also my ex. | 也是我的前任 |
[30:33] | Is April aware of that second fact? | 艾普莉知道这件事吗 |
[30:35] | No, she’s not, | 她不知道 |
[30:36] | and I’d like to keep it that way. | 我想就这样瞒住 |
[30:38] | Test, test, one, two. | 话筒测试 喂喂喂 |
[30:39] | I can’t believe she fired Troy so quickly. | 我不敢相信她这么快就炒了特洛伊 |
[30:41] | Lesson number one — | 第一条经验 |
[30:42] | in business, you need to protect yourself, okay? | 工作中需要自我保护 |
[30:44] | Stacey realized that. | 史黛丝就知道 |
[30:46] | Okay. What’s lesson number two? | 好 那第二条呢 |
[30:48] | Oh, no idea. That’s all I got. | 不知道 我懂的就这么多 |
[30:50] | Oh, there she is. | 她来了 |
[30:51] | Um, okay, do you have a business card or something? | 你有名片之类的东西吗 |
[30:53] | – Yeah, yeah. – Faster. | -有 -快点 |
[30:54] | – Okay. – Watch and learn. | -给 -看好了 好好学学 |
[30:59] | Stacey, Stacey. | 史黛丝 史黛丝 |
[31:00] | – Hey, girl. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:02] | Look, I know you’re busy, | 听着 我知道你很忙 |
[31:03] | but just give me a minute, just one minute. | 但请给我一分钟 只要一分钟 |
[31:05] | That’s all I need, okay? | 我就要那么多 好吗 |
[31:07] | – Fine. – I friggin’ believe in you. | -好吧 -我特别看好你 |
[31:11] | Do you know that I saw you back in 2012 at the Hotel Cafe? | 知道2012年我就在咖啡酒吧里看过你演出吗 |
[31:14] | Second stage. | 第二场 |
[31:16] | It was just you and your guitar and that voice. | 只有你和吉他的声音 |
[31:19] | I could tell that everything you were singing | 我能感觉到你唱的所有内容 |
[31:21] | was super personal, | 都是发自内心的 |
[31:23] | like “Halfway Down the Stairs.” | 比如那首《下楼途中》 |
[31:25] | That song wasn’t on the album. | 那首歌没收录在专辑里 |
[31:27] | You were there. | 你当时真的在场 |
[31:28] | That’s what you get with me. | 你给我的就是那样的感觉 |
[31:30] | I show up. | 我现在来了 |
[31:31] | Look, just think about it, okay? | 考虑一下怎么样 |
[31:39] | What did you think? | 感觉如何 |
[31:39] | I think lesson number two is | 我觉得第二条经验就是 |
[31:42] | – be a badass. – Now you’re getting it. | -要做得漂亮 -你现在懂了 |
[31:43] | Can I have a gigantic glass of vodka? | 能给我一大杯伏特加吗 |
[31:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | Ugh. I really have to get to Marc’s show. | 我真的得去看马克的表演了 |
[31:51] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[31:52] | I didn’t mean to keep you so long. | 我没想拖你这么久的 |
[31:54] | But seriously, thank you for being a good friend. | 但真的 谢谢你愿意做我的好朋友 |
[32:02] | Uh, you really need to go now. | 你真的得走了 |
[32:06] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:18] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[32:20] | Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[32:22] | I’m so excited to see Marc play. | 我太激动了 能看马克的表演 |
[32:23] | Oh, um, by the way, your sister’s here. | 顺便说一遍 你妹妹在这里 |
[32:25] | I saw her over by the bathroom. | 我在厕所看见她了 |
[32:26] | She said you yelled at her. | 她说你吼了她 |
[32:28] | I didn’t yell at her. I — Oh. | 我没有吼她 |
[32:30] | Okay, I-I did not… yell at her. | 好吧 我没… 吼她 |
[32:32] | Fine. Where is she? | 好吧 她在哪里 |
[32:34] | – Um, that way. – Right. | -那边 -好 |
[32:36] | Oh, did I make it? | 我赶上了吗 |
[32:38] | I made it. Mm! | 赶上了 |
[32:39] | I can’t believe I made it. | 不敢相信我居然赶上了 |
[32:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[32:42] | Hey. Whoa. What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:44] | You’re all flushed and hyper and acting weird. | 你的脸很红 很亢奋 而且举止怪异 |
[32:45] | – What? Nothing. I’m fine. – Yeah? | -什么 没事 我没事 -是吗 |
[32:48] | – Oh, how did it go? – Uh, good, | -你的工作怎么样 -不错 |
[32:51] | except, uh, Michael’s getting a divorce, | 除了迈克尔要离婚了 |
[32:53] | I didn’t do the presentation, and he kissed me. | 我没有完成展示 他还亲了我 |
[32:55] | Oh, sweetie, that’s — Okay, | 亲爱的 这真是… 好吧 |
[32:57] | that’s a lot of information to process. | 信息量太大了 |
[32:58] | – Um, start at the end. – It was only for a second. | -从最后说起 -只有一秒 |
[33:00] | He was really upset. | 他真的很沮丧 |
[33:02] | It totally came out of nowhere. | 完全莫名其妙的 |
[33:03] | Marc warned me that Michael had feelings for me. | 马克警告过我迈克尔对我有意思 |
[33:06] | – Maybe I led him on by mistake. – No! | -也许我误导了他 -不 |
[33:08] | I don’t know what to do. Should I tell him? | 我不知如何是好 我该告诉他吗 |
[33:12] | Who the hell is that? | 她是谁 |
[33:15] | Oh, um, apparently that’s their new lead singer. | 显然是他们的新主唱 |
[33:18] | And let me tell you, if I knew her back in the day, | 告诉你 如果我以前就认识她 |
[33:20] | that one time that I was a lesbian, mmm. | 就是我以前还是拉拉的时候 |
[33:25] | Maybe I won’t say anything yet. | 也许我什么都不会说了 |
[33:29] | Kate, hey. There you are. | 凯特 你在这里啊 |
[33:31] | – Listen. – Don’t say anything. | -听着 -什么都别说 |
[33:33] | Just hear me out, okay? | 只听我说 好吗 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:37] | I’ll admit it. | 我承认 |
[33:39] | I couldn’t get past the fact that Brian had already moved on. | 我无法接受布莱恩已经继续新生活的事实 |
[33:42] | And even though I may be done with | 哪怕我已经不再 |
[33:43] | drowning my sorrows in sugary cereal and reality TV… | 暴食含糖麦片 看真人秀来排解忧愁 |
[33:49] | I’m still a mess. | 我还是过得一团糟 |
[33:50] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[33:51] | I know you have my back, always have, | 我知道你一直都在支持我 |
[33:54] | whether it was fixing me up with Jeff Patton | 无论是帮我和杰夫·帕顿复合 |
[33:56] | or telling me to get up off of my duff. | 还是让我别再自欺欺人 |
[33:59] | You’re my big brother, and I count on you. | 你是我哥哥 我信任你 |
[34:02] | I always will. | 永远如此 |
[34:05] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[34:06] | – Come here. …- Please welcome Board Patrol! | -请过来 -下面有请”边境巡逻” |
[34:09] | I’m gonna take that job at April’s… | 我打算去艾普莉的店里上班 |
[34:11] | if she’ll still hire me. | 如果她还肯雇我的话 |
[34:13] | Well, I could probably put in a good word for you. | 我也许可以帮你说点好话 |
[34:16] | – All right. – All right. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[34:23] | *I got a feelin’ that it’s gonna be a real good night* | *我有种预感 今晚会很赞* |
[34:28] | *Gonna turn it up and take a real long ride* | *我要点燃这晚 兜风去远方* |
[34:33] | *Gonna make your world spin ’round and ’round* | *我要让你的世界天旋地转* |
[34:37] | *And as you’re comin’ up, you’ll wanna go back down* | *当你嗨到极限 会想冷静下来* |
[34:41] | *Go back down* | *冷静下来* |
[34:44] | *Go back down* | *冷静下来* |
[34:47] | *Who says it’s gotta be the way it’s written?* | *谁说一切已注定* |
[34:52] | *But I think I’m fallin’ into bein’ smitten* | *我就喜欢一见钟情* |
[34:57] | *But you got that thing that you can’t control* | *但你心中有种无法控制的感情* |
[35:01] | *Mmm, and it drives me crazy, it takes a hold* | *它让我疯狂 占据我的内心* |
[35:21] | *Two, three, four, you wanna get more* | *2 3 4 你想要更多* |
[35:23] | *Just come into my den* | *就进入我的蜜穴吧* |
[35:26] | *Five, six, seven, no one’s watching* | *5 6 7 无人在窥探* |
[35:28] | *Come on, I know you can* | *来啊 我知道你可以* |
[35:31] | *8, 9, 10, leave me your number* | *8 9 10 留个电话吧* |
[35:33] | *I’ll be your special friend* | *我会成为你的特殊密友* |
[35:35] | *I’ll countdown, baby, all day and through the night* | *我会倒数计时 宝贝 整日整夜* |
[35:39] | *Till we meet again* | *直到我们再度相见* |
[35:42] | *Till we meet again* | *直到我们再度相见* |
[35:44] | *Till we meet aga-a-in* | *直到我们再度相见* |
[36:06] | I am so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[36:07] | These patients of mine got arrested | 我的这些病人因为在我办公室里 |
[36:09] | for having sex in my office. | 做爱而被逮到了 |
[36:11] | Then I thought it was only right | 然后我觉得从医疗角度来讲 |
[36:12] | to sit down and talk with them about it, | 只有我坐下来和他们谈谈 |
[36:14] | therapeutically speaking. | 才是正确的 |
[36:18] | Honestly, I’m on a little bit of a high. | 实话说 我现在有点亢奋 |
[36:20] | I’m — I had fun tonight. | 我 我今晚很开心 |
[36:23] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 那是不是应该会让我感觉好一点 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:28] | Look, Karen, I — | 听着 凯伦 我 |
[36:32] | I think you’re letting your work | 我觉得你正在让工作 |
[36:33] | take over the rest of your life. | 占据你全部的生命 |
[36:36] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[36:38] | and I thought about cutting back on my hours. | 而且我想过要减少工作时间 |
[36:40] | Oh, thank — thank you. | 谢… 谢谢你 |
[36:42] | But then I decided I don’t want to cut back. | 但转念一想我决定我还是不想减少 |
[36:45] | After Vivian was born, my book came out. | 薇薇安出生之后 我写的书也出版了 |
[36:48] | Suddenly I had a new career — “Sexpert.” | 突然间我就有了个新职业 “性爱专家” |
[36:51] | I wasn’t sure if that’s what I wanted to be, | 我不确定这是不是我想要的职业 |
[36:54] | but now I’m back at work. | 但现在我重回职场了 |
[36:57] | Being there for my clients tonight | 今晚在那边陪着我的客户 |
[36:59] | reminded me I’m good at helping people. | 提醒了我一点 我擅于帮助别人 |
[37:02] | I missed it, | 我很怀念这种感觉 |
[37:04] | and I’m not ready to give that up. | 而且我还没准备好放弃这一切 |
[37:08] | So right now might not be the best time | 所以当下可能不是谈恋爱的 |
[37:11] | for a relationship. | 最佳时机 |
[37:15] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[37:17] | But I want you to know | 但我想让你知道 |
[37:18] | that you made me feel… alive… | 你让我感觉 在成为母亲之后 |
[37:24] | like a woman again, | 又作为一个女人 |
[37:26] | after becoming a mother. | 活过来了 |
[37:30] | I’ll never forget that. | 我永远不会忘记这一点的 |
[37:39] | I, uh — | 我… |
[37:42] | I forwarded you a résumé of a new nanny. | 我转了一位新保姆的简历给你 |
[37:45] | Her name is Lydia. | 她叫莉迪娅 |
[37:46] | She’ll be great, you know, like second best. | 她很棒 你懂的 除我之外最好的 |
[37:52] | Thank you, Robert. | 谢谢你 罗伯特 |
[38:12] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[38:13] | I had no idea you could play like that. | 我完全不知道你弹得那么好 |
[38:15] | Being in front of people took it to a whole new level. | 在那么多人面前表演 感觉完全不一样了 |
[38:17] | Well, speaking of that, | 说到这个 |
[38:18] | there’s something I got to tell you, actually, | 其实我有些事情要告诉你 |
[38:19] | about me and Sofia. | 是关于我和索菲亚的 |
[38:22] | We used to date. | 我们曾经约会过 |
[38:24] | It was a long time ago. | 很久之前的事了 |
[38:26] | There’s nothing there anymore. | 现在我们之间没有任何感觉了 |
[38:27] | It’s purely professional, | 是纯粹专业的工作关系 |
[38:30] | just like you and Michael. | 就像你和迈克尔一样 |
[38:34] | And, you know, while I was up there… | 还有 你知道吗 我在上面的时候 |
[38:37] | all I could think about was you. | 脑子里想的都是你 |
[38:43] | I’ve never made out with a rock star before. | 我还从来没跟摇滚明星亲热过 |
[38:46] | Then come here. | 那来试试吧 |
[38:59] | Stacey’s in. | 史黛西同意了 |
[39:02] | Stacey’s in. | 史黛西同意了 |
[39:08] | I’m proud of you, babe. | 我真为你骄傲 宝贝 |
[39:10] | I told you, all it takes | 跟你说了 只要 |
[39:11] | is the good old Carver charm. | 卡佛魅力出场 什么能搞定 |
[39:15] | Sometimes the good guys win, huh? | 有时候好人还是会赢的 对不对 |
[39:21] | Oh, w-wait. Whoa. No. | 等等 不 |
[39:23] | Where are you going? I thought we could celebrate. | 你要去哪 我以为我们可以庆祝一下 |
[39:25] | Oh, I got to get up, go shopping. | 我得起来了 去购物 |
[39:27] | Kate really put a hurting on our cereal. | 凯特真的对我们的麦片造成了伤害 |
[39:30] | I’ll be back soon. | 我去去就回 |
[39:32] | Then we can celebrate… twice. | 然后我们可以好好庆祝 两次 |
[39:39] | And no matter what I said or did, | 不管我说什么或做什么 |
[39:44] | he just kept coming at me again | 他就不停的冲着我来 |
[39:49] | and again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[39:52] | It’s by the grace of this group that I got out. | 多亏了这个小组的存在让我及时脱离苦海 |
[39:57] | I just left. | 我就这么离开了 |
[39:59] | And I am finally safe. | 我终于安全了 |
[40:03] | Thank you, Marisol. | 谢谢 玛莉索尔 |
[40:08] | That is what this is about — finding strength. | 这就是这个小组存在的目的 寻找力量 |
[40:13] | For those of you joining us for the first time, | 对于第一次加入我们的成员来说 |
[40:16] | today is more of a psychological workout. | 今天更多的是心理上的一次锻炼 |
[40:19] | It’s about sharing in a safe place. | 重点是在一个安全的地方进行分享 |
[40:24] | Joss, I know that you’ve been | 乔斯 我知道你最近 |
[40:25] | traveling over some rocky terrain lately. | 经历了一些坎坷 |
[40:29] | Is there anything that you’d like to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[40:36] | I-I think, like Marisol said, | 我 我觉得 就如玛莉索尔所说 |
[40:38] | this — this class is really important, you know? | 这个小组真的很重要 |
[40:42] | I — It’s the only way I’ve been able to cope | 我… 这是唯一能让我去应对所有 |
[40:45] | with everything that happened. | 发生的一切的办法 |
[40:46] | I-I can’t say anything to my friends, | 我没法跟我的朋友们 |
[40:49] | the people that I love… | 我爱的人们透露任何事情 |
[40:52] | because I-I feel like if I — if I told them what — | 因为我觉得如果我… 如果我告诉他们 |
[40:55] | what really… | 真正发生的一切 |
[40:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:59] | What really happened, | 真正发生的一切 |
[41:01] | what’s really going on inside me, | 我的内心到底发生了什么变化 |
[41:03] | I-I feel like I-I’d scare them or — | 我怕… 我会吓到他们或… |
[41:05] | or I’d bring everybody down, you know? | 我会把所有人拖下水 |
[41:12] | A year ago, it was — it was the scariest night of my life. | 一年前 那是我一生中最恐怖的夜晚 |
[41:15] | I — I honestly thought I was gonna die. | 我… 我当时真的以为我会死掉 |
[41:23] | You can say as much or as little as you want, Joss. | 你想说多少都行的 乔斯 |
[41:26] | There’s no pressure here. | 不要有什么压力 |
[41:29] | Yeah. Um…maybe next time. | 好 也许下一次吧 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好的 |