时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | After my friend passed away and her husband moved, | 在我朋友离世以及她丈夫搬走之后 |
[00:03] | I wrote a book that ended up bringing me back to life. | 我写了这本让我重振信心生活下去的书 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:07] | A year ago, it was — it was the scariest night of my life. | 一年前 那是我一生中最恐怖的夜晚 |
[00:10] | I honestly thought I was gonna die. | 我当时真的以为我会死掉 |
[00:11] | You’ve got to lighten up, man. | 你得兴奋一点 老兄 |
[00:12] | We are opening a restaurant. | 我们要开餐厅了 |
[00:14] | It’s supposed to be fun. | 应该是件开心的事 |
[00:15] | I met the most gorgeous man | 我在餐车旁遇到了 |
[00:16] | I’ve ever seen in my entire life at a taco truck. | 有生以来最帅气的男人 |
[00:21] | When you land, call me. | 到了记得打给我 |
[00:23] | She gets it, April. | 她懂 艾普莉 |
[00:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:25] | She’s in ninth grade. | 她都上九年级了 |
[00:26] | She’s got three more years of high school. | 她还得念三年高中 |
[00:28] | But it’s there, right in front of me — | 可刚刚我感受到… |
[00:30] | a big fat nest of emptiness. | 大写加粗的空虚 |
[00:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在干什么 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[00:41] | Hello, Karen. | 你好 凯伦 |
[00:44] | She’s so beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[00:46] | She’s 4 months today. | 她今天已经四个月了 |
[00:51] | I’ve missed so much. | 我错过了太多 |
[00:52] | You’ve missed everything. | 你全都错过了 |
[00:53] | It was just too hard for me without Vivian. | 没有薇薇安我感觉太不容易了 |
[00:55] | If I recall, you said you couldn’t stay | 如果我没记错的话 你当时害怕 |
[00:58] | because of what people might think, | 人们会指责你 妻子都快要死了 |
[01:00] | that you’d been cheating on your dying wife with me, | 却跟我出轨 所以不愿意留下来 |
[01:03] | and that’s how we ended up with our daughter. | 我就是这样怀上我们的女儿的 |
[01:04] | In hindsight, it was a mistake, and I’m so sorry. | 后来我才意识到 我做的不对 对不起 |
[01:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[01:11] | What happened to Costa Rica? | 在哥斯达黎加不好吗 |
[01:12] | Doctors Without Borders gave me a week off for an interview. | 无国界医生组织给了我一周的假让我面试 |
[01:16] | I’m on the short list | 加州大学洛杉矶分校的 |
[01:17] | for the chief of cardiothoracic surgery at UCLA. | 胸外科主任候选者名单上有我 候选者不多 |
[01:20] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[01:22] | Let’s face it — we haven’t exactly been great on the phone. | 得了吧 我们之前在电话上聊得并不愉快 |
[01:25] | And when I read about how much pain I had caused you — | 而且当我读到了我对你造成了多大的痛苦后 |
[01:29] | You… read my book? | 你 读了我的书吗 |
[01:30] | Hey, I get it. | 我明白 |
[01:32] | We all deal in our own way. | 我们都是用自己的方式去面对 |
[01:35] | We have so much to talk about, and I am running on fumes. | 我们有很多要谈的 可我已经很累了 |
[01:39] | Please, can I take you to dinner tomorrow night? | 求你了 明天晚上请你吃饭好吗 |
[01:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[01:43] | On the early side — for the baby. | 不过要早一点 为了宝宝 |
[01:44] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[01:48] | It’s so good to see you, Karen. | 很高兴见到你 凯伦 |
[01:57] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[02:06] | Good night, Karen. | 晚安 凯伦 |
[02:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:25] | Transgender? Really? | 变性人 不是吧 |
[02:28] | I know. I was pretty surprised, as well. | 是吧 我当时也很意外 |
[02:29] | So that’s the whole story? He’s transgender? | 就这样吗 他是个变性人 |
[02:32] | Did — did something else happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[02:33] | No, no. The story is, I was surprised, obviously. | 没有 没有 事情就是 我显然很意外 |
[02:36] | And when I saw him the next night, | 然后当我第二天晚上见他时 |
[02:38] | he thought I said something insensitive and fired me. | 他觉得我说了一些不合适的话然后炒了我 |
[02:41] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:42] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[02:44] | Nothing. I just said that even if I wasn’t with Marc, | 没什么 我只是说就算我没跟马克在一起 |
[02:46] | I could never be attracted to him because he was, | 我也不会喜欢上他 因为他以前是 |
[02:48] | you know, born a woman. | 女儿身 |
[02:50] | Was that so bad? | 说得很难听吗 |
[02:52] | Well, it wasn’t great. | 不怎么好听 |
[02:53] | Why? That’s how I feel. | 为什么 我就是这么觉得的啊 |
[02:54] | And your feelings are valid, | 你的感觉很正确 |
[02:56] | but maybe you should have kept some of them to yourself. | 不过你或许应该不要说出来 |
[02:58] | Okay, let me remind everyone | 你们别忘了 |
[02:59] | that he knew I was in a relationship. | 他当时知道我有男朋友 |
[03:01] | He was my boss, and he kissed me. | 他是我老板 他却亲了我 |
[03:03] | She makes a good point. | 她说得有道理 |
[03:05] | Whatever. It’s over. | 随便吧 反正已经结束了 |
[03:06] | We parted ways. Moving on. | 我们已经分道扬镳了 各走各的 |
[03:08] | Speaking of which, I should get back to work. | 说到这个 我该回去工作了 |
[03:13] | So Alec is back. | 话说亚历克回来了 |
[03:17] | What?! Why didn’t you tell us? | 什么 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[03:19] | April was talking about her issues | 艾普莉刚才在说她的事 |
[03:20] | with people who are transgender. | 那个变性人的事 |
[03:22] | I do not… | 我没有… |
[03:23] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:25] | So, how was it? How did you feel? | 怎么样 你什么感觉 |
[03:27] | It felt strange. | 感觉怪怪的 |
[03:30] | And I can’t be too sure, | 虽然我也不确定 |
[03:31] | but what if he wants to pick up where we left off? | 但如果他想要跟我和好呢 |
[03:35] | Did he say that? | 他说了吗 |
[03:35] | Not in words. It was more in my hug. | 没说出来 但都在拥抱里了 |
[03:38] | Oh, yeah. Well, Alec’s not a hugger. He’s too tall. | 是的 亚历克一般不拥抱 他太高了 |
[03:40] | Exactly my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[03:41] | But let’s say he does want to get back together. | 先假设他想跟你和好 |
[03:44] | Would you be into it? | 但你愿意吗 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:46] | I haven’t let myself think about it | 我没让自己考虑过这件事 |
[03:48] | because I’ve been so mad. | 因为我一直都很生气 |
[03:49] | And I didn’t think it was really an option. | 而且我觉得这也不可行 |
[03:51] | It shouldn’t be. Alec had his chance. | 是的 是亚历克自己放弃的 |
[03:53] | But Alec is Vivian’s dad, | 但亚历克是薇薇安的父亲啊 |
[03:55] | and if he’s truly sorry and you can forgive him, | 如果他真心道歉 而且你能原谅他的话 |
[03:58] | keeping the family together could be a good thing. | 保持一个完整的家庭是很幸福的 |
[04:01] | You went out with a married guy? | 你跟一个已婚的男人约会了 |
[04:03] | He’s actually separated. | 他们已经分居了 |
[04:05] | You do realize that separated means they’re still married? | 你应该知道分居并不代表离婚吧 |
[04:07] | I answered the call in a moment of weakness. | 我当时接电话的时候很脆弱 |
[04:10] | Now that I’ve gone out with him, | 现在我已经跟他约会过了 |
[04:11] | there’s this undeniable connection. | 我们之间真的有缘分 |
[04:13] | We both love the same cheesy romantic movies, | 我们都很喜欢俗气的爱情片 |
[04:16] | and the sex… was mind-blowing. | 而且在床上 真的很爽 |
[04:19] | Ah. That’s why you’re smitten. It’s the oxytocin. | 所以你才神魂颠倒的 是催产素的作用 |
[04:22] | The oxy-what? | 催什么 |
[04:24] | Is it a gay thing? | 基佬专用术语吗 |
[04:25] | No! It’s a woman thing. | 当然不是 是女人的 |
[04:27] | The hormone that makes women fall in love after sex. | 滚床单后让女性陷入爱河的一种荷尔蒙 |
[04:30] | That’s what you’re feeling, not true love. | 所以你才会这样 不是真爱的缘故 |
[04:33] | I guess that does make sense. | 说的有点道理 |
[04:36] | It’s not like – we know each other so well. | 我们并没有… 很了解对方 |
[04:39] | Really, what am I doing? | 我这是怎么了 |
[04:40] | I shouldn’t be pursuing this, anyway. | 我不该陷进去的 |
[04:42] | I don’t want to be the girl | 我可不想成为那种 |
[04:43] | who waits around for the guy to leave his wife. | 干等着男人离开他老婆的那种姑娘 |
[04:45] | Amen to that, sister. | 阿门 姐妹 |
[04:46] | You’re right. No more texts or calls. | 你说得对 不再短信或打电话 |
[04:48] | Great. Time to start thinking with your head | 太好了 你终于开始用脑子 |
[04:51] | and not your hoo-ha. | 而不是下半身思考了 |
[04:56] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[04:57] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Guess where we’re going tomorrow. | 猜猜我们明天要去哪儿 |
[05:01] | – Las Vegas. – Uh, no. | -拉斯维加斯 -错 |
[05:03] | I got us an appointment to see a potential wedding venue — | 我预定了去看婚礼场地 |
[05:06] | the Calamigos Ranch. | 加拉米格斯农场[著名婚宴举办地] |
[05:07] | Oh, that sounds spectacular. | 听着好棒 |
[05:09] | But actually, I was serious. | 但我是说真的 |
[05:10] | Jonathan’s sending us to Vegas for a behind-the-scenes tour | 这周末乔纳森派我们去维加斯 |
[05:13] | of his hotel and restaurants there this weekend, | 让我们秘密参观一下他的酒店和餐厅 |
[05:15] | and it’s all comped. | 全程免费 |
[05:15] | – What?! – All comped. | -什么 -不要钱 |
[05:16] | You want to come, right? | 你也想去 对吧 |
[05:17] | Are you serious right now? Yes. Okay, yeah. I’m in. | 开什么玩笑 当然 我要去 |
[05:19] | I’ll move our appointment. | 我把预定推一推 |
[05:21] | Fantastic. | 真好 |
[05:23] | I thought I was gonna be all alone in this huge suite | 我还以为我要一个人住进大套间 |
[05:25] | and have to get – a lady of the night for company. | 找个应召女陪我过夜了 |
[05:27] | Oh, baby, honey, | 宝贝 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | the only lady of the night you’re ever getting is me, | 你唯一能有的三陪女就是我了 |
[05:30] | and I’m very expensive. | 而且我要价可高了 |
[05:31] | I like expensive things. | 我就喜欢贵的 |
[05:34] | Okay, our flight leaves in four hours. We should pack. | 好了 飞机四小时后起飞 得整理东西了 |
[05:36] | Okay, um, I will pack fast, | 好的 我很快收拾好 |
[05:38] | but I just have to run a few, um, errands. | 但我得先去跑几个腿 |
[05:40] | Okay. I’ll meet you back here before 2:00. | 好 我两点前回来找你 |
[05:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:46] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[05:47] | Please don’t make me. | 别逼我嘛 |
[05:49] | Where is this coming from? | 这是什么话 |
[05:50] | You’ve always had a good time at the church fundraisers. | 教堂募集会上你向来很开心的 |
[05:53] | That’s before I thought about | 那是之前 我还没想清楚 |
[05:54] | what the church really represents. | 教堂究竟代表了什么 |
[05:56] | Most of the world’s atrocities are committed | 世界上许多暴行 |
[05:58] | under the name of religion. | 都打着宗教的名号 |
[05:59] | I just can’t support that with brownies. | 我没法拿着小蛋糕 去支持那些 |
[06:01] | – Is that so? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:03] | Plus, I’m supposed to be studying at Noel’s that day | 而且那天我要为下一次辩论做准备 |
[06:05] | for our next debate. | 得去诺埃尔家学习 |
[06:06] | So you’re going to Noel’s? | 所以你要去诺埃尔家 |
[06:08] | When were you gonna let me know? | 这事你准备什么时候说啊 |
[06:08] | I just did. | 我刚说了啊 |
[06:10] | His parents are gonna be there. You can call them. | 他爸爸妈妈都在家的 你可以打电话问 |
[06:12] | Oh, I will. | 我会的 |
[06:13] | But you’re still going to the fundraiser. | 但募集会你还是得去 |
[06:15] | Please, Mom! | 求你了 妈妈 |
[06:17] | It’s so boring. | 募集会太无聊了 |
[06:18] | And I’d only be going because you want me to. | 你要我去 我才去的 |
[06:20] | Do you really want that? | 你真的希望这样吗 |
[06:21] | Yes. Your religion is important. | 是的 宗教信仰很重要 |
[06:24] | – Whatever. – Where are you off to now? | -随便吧 -你去哪儿 |
[06:25] | To pray that my mom won’t be so mean to me. | 向上帝祷告我妈妈别对我这么坏 |
[06:29] | And here are the emergency numbers | 这是紧急电话号码 |
[06:32] | and some takeout menus so you don’t go hungry. | 万一你饿了 这儿还有外卖的菜单 |
[06:34] | I’m 35 years old, Harry. | 我35岁了 哈利 |
[06:35] | I think I can take care of myself. | 我觉得我能照顾好自己 |
[06:37] | Then I guess you don’t want the lobster roll I made for you. | 那我猜你也不需要我给你做的龙虾球了吧 |
[06:39] | Thank God. I forgot to eat today. | 谢天谢地 我今天还没吃东西呢 |
[06:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:47] | Your boyfriend Jonathan buy you a new present? | 你男朋友乔纳森又送你新礼物了吗 |
[06:50] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑 |
[06:52] | I found it on the doorstep, smarty-pants. | 我从门口拿来的 机灵鬼 |
[06:54] | It’s for you. | 是给你的 |
[06:58] | Are you dating someone now? | 你开始约会了吗 |
[07:00] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[07:02] | Not anymore. | 还没有 |
[07:03] | Well, this guy clearly thinks you’re still dating. | 显然这个家伙觉得你们是在约会 |
[07:05] | “Love Story.” | 《爱情故事》 |
[07:08] | “Splash”? Seriously? | 《美人鱼》 真的吗 |
[07:10] | Yes, seriously. | 当然 |
[07:49] | Oh, Scott. | 斯科特 |
[07:56] | This..was… | 真是… |
[07:58] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[07:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:12] | 都收拾好了 就等你 马上就好 一会儿见 | |
[08:18] | Everybody, can you gather around for a second? | 请大家都来集中一下 |
[08:20] | I got some bad news last night. | 我昨晚收到一个坏消息 |
[08:23] | Our friend Marisol is in the hospital. | 我们的朋友玛莉索进了医院 |
[08:26] | Her ex-boyfriend broke the restraining order and attacked her. | 她前男友违反禁令 攻击了她 |
[08:29] | She’s gonna be out of commission for a while. | 她近期不能参加小组活动了 |
[08:31] | I know that this is disturbing. | 我知道这个消息令人很不安 |
[08:35] | Joss? You okay? | 乔斯 你没事吧 |
[08:39] | Yeah, y-yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[08:40] | It’s just — it’s shocking. | 只是… 太震惊了 |
[08:43] | Marisol — she’s so tough. | 玛莉索 她很厉害的 |
[08:45] | Well, her ex-boyfriend’s in the hospital, too. | 她前男友也进了医院 |
[08:48] | This class will protect you, but not against everything. | 我们的课会保护大家 但无法帮你们抵挡一切 |
[08:52] | And it’s times like this that we have to band together even more. | 正是这种时候 我们更要团结在一起 |
[08:56] | I want you all to wear one of these, | 我希望大家戴上这个 |
[08:59] | just as a reminder of what Marisol is going through, | 让我们记住玛莉索经历的一切 |
[09:03] | why you’re here, and how it’s helping. | 你们为什么来 以及这对你们的帮助 |
[09:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Joss, I know you may not want to talk | 乔斯 我知道你还无法开口 |
[09:11] | about what’s going on with you, | 讲述你经历了什么 |
[09:13] | but just know that you always can. | 但你要知道 你随时可以倾诉 |
[09:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:26] | Mm. Uh, hello, Lucy. How are you? | 好啊 露西 你还好吗 |
[09:29] | I see you eating the church brownies. | 我看见你偷吃教堂小蛋糕了 |
[09:31] | Don’t even try to front. | 别想抵赖了 |
[09:32] | Please don’t tell your mom. | 别告诉你妈妈 |
[09:33] | Why? Because she’s a dictator? | 为什么 因为她是个独裁暴君吗 |
[09:35] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那也太夸张了 |
[09:36] | I would. She’s like Mussolini in a maxi dress. | 我就这么觉得 她就是个穿长裙的墨索里尼 |
[09:38] | Okay, I’m guessing this is not about me eating the church brownies. | 好了 我觉得这和我偷吃蛋糕无关了 |
[09:41] | Which I’m not admitting to, by the way. | 不过我也不会承认的 |
[09:44] | So…spill. | 说吧 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:46] | I don’t understand why I have to go to this fundraiser. | 我不明白我为什么一定得去那个募集会 |
[09:50] | And the more I think about it, | 我还越想越不明白 |
[09:51] | I don’t know why I have to go to church — period. | 我为什么一定要定期去教堂 |
[09:53] | I mean, you never go. | 你就从来不去啊 |
[09:54] | Well, first of all, I’m an adult, | 首先 我是个大人 |
[09:56] | which means I get to make my own decisions, | 也就是说 我可以自己做决定 |
[09:57] | and I have gone to church. | 我也去过教堂啊 |
[09:59] | I just prefer a spiritual life without it, | 我只是更喜欢没有宗教的精神生活 |
[10:02] | which is my prerogative… as an adult. | 这也是我作为成年人的特权 |
[10:04] | You have chocolate on your face. | 你脸上有巧克力 |
[10:06] | I do? | 是吗 |
[10:08] | I get it? | 弄掉了吗 |
[10:11] | Look, you should feel lucky that your mom cares enough | 听着 你妈妈关心你到逼你去教堂 |
[10:14] | to force you to go to church. | 这是你的幸运 |
[10:16] | It’s more than my parents ever did for me. | 我父母从没这么对过我 |
[10:18] | Sometimes it feels more controlling than caring. | 有时候我觉得那是控制 而非关心 |
[10:21] | Will you at least talk to her for me, | 你能帮我和她谈谈吗 |
[10:23] | just to see if there’s any room for negotiation? | 看看有没有商量的余地 |
[10:25] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 不好说啊 |
[10:26] | Usually, when your mom makes up her mind, she sticks with it. | 通常你妈妈做了决定后 就会很固执 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[10:30] | But I’ll tell her you ate four brownies if you don’t. | 如果你不和她谈谈 我就说你偷吃了四块蛋糕 |
[10:32] | I only had two. | 只吃了两块 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | Okay. Fine. I’ll talk to her. | 好了 行 我和她谈谈 |
[10:40] | Leaving as we speak. | 现在就走了 |
[10:42] | Oh! My gorgeous fiance has just walked through the door. | 我美丽的未婚妻刚进家门 |
[10:46] | You bet. | 肯定的 |
[10:47] | Okay, we’ll see you tonight. | 好的 今晚见 |
[10:48] | That was Jonathan’s nephew Reza. | 是乔纳森的侄子瑞扎 |
[10:50] | He manages the hotel and is getting us V.I.P. | 他是酒店的经理 给了我们VIP待遇 |
[10:52] | access to all of their clubs, baby. | 他们的酒吧随便进 |
[10:55] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[10:56] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[10:57] | Yeah, well, we don’t have to go to the clubs. | 好吧 也可以不去酒吧 |
[10:59] | We can just stay in the suite, order room service. | 就待在套间里 点餐送到房间 |
[11:01] | Actually, that sounds better. | 听着更棒 |
[11:02] | No, no, no. I’m good, I’m good. | 不不不 我很好 |
[11:03] | I-I just — I think I’m really looking forward | 我只是… 特别期待 |
[11:05] | to getting out of town. | 出城玩玩 |
[11:06] | Okay. I’ll pack the car, then we go. | 好 我把行李放上车 然后就出发 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:08] | Let’s go, baby! | 出发啦 宝贝 |
[11:15] | Someone’s having a very good day. | 某人今天很开心啊 |
[11:17] | Text flirting is so fun. | 发短信调情真好玩 |
[11:19] | Brian never liked it. | 布莱恩从来不喜欢 |
[11:20] | Does this mean you’re online-dating again? | 你又开始网恋了吗 |
[11:22] | Actually, I met this guy | 其实我见过他了 |
[11:24] | at that killer taco truck you told me about, | 就在你告诉我的那个餐车边上 |
[11:26] | so…muchas gracias. | 非常感谢 |
[11:27] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[11:28] | Does this mystery man have a name? | 这个神秘男子有名有姓吗 |
[11:29] | Okay. Girl talk has ended. | 好了 别八卦了 |
[11:31] | We have got a flight to catch to Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. | 我们还要飞去维加斯呢 维加斯 维加斯 |
[11:36] | Don’t burn down the house. | 别把房子烧了 |
[11:39] | I want to hear all about him when we get back. | 等我们回来了 你得一五一十地告诉我 |
[11:41] | You will, you will, you will. | 会的 会的 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:42] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[11:52] | I’m working on my new song. | 我在写新歌呢 |
[11:53] | That sounded like the new Coldplay song. | 听着是酷玩乐队的新歌 |
[11:54] | Well, there are only so many chords. | 和弦就那么多嘛 |
[11:56] | Did you tell Lucy that you agree | 你跟露西说 你同意 |
[11:57] | she shouldn’t have to go to church anymore? | 她不用再去教堂了吗 |
[11:59] | I only told her that I would talk to you about it | 我只说 我可以代表她 |
[12:03] | on her behalf — | 跟你谈谈 |
[12:04] | which, apparently, she already did on my behalf. | 显然她已经替我说了 |
[12:06] | Uh, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:07] | So she’s just trying – to play us against each other. | 所以她是在挑拨我们 |
[12:09] | Oh, she’s treating me like a real dad! | 她真拿我当爸爸看了 |
[12:11] | This is so sweet. | 真好 |
[12:13] | Yeah, great. Touching. | 是啊 真好 感人肺腑 |
[12:16] | Too bad – there’s nothing to discuss. | 只是很遗憾 这没什么可谈的 |
[12:17] | Yeah, but, you know, just hang on, hang on. | 可是… 等等 等等 |
[12:19] | Just — Just to play devil’s advocate here, | 我真的要说几句 |
[12:21] | now that Lucy’s getting a little bit older, | 露西现在已经长大了 |
[12:23] | shouldn’t she be making more of her own decisions? | 不应该多给她一点做决定的机会吗 |
[12:26] | Come again? | 又来了吗 |
[12:26] | Obviously, she should keep going to church every Sunday. | 当然礼拜日的教堂她应该一直都去 |
[12:30] | But maybe she could skip the fundraiser? | 但募集会也许可以不去了 |
[12:32] | The fundraiser is just as important. | 募集会也很重要 |
[12:34] | – It’s how the church raises funds. – Yeah. | -这是教堂筹钱的办法啊 -没错 |
[12:36] | Look, I didn’t want to go to church, either, | 我像露西这么大的时候 |
[12:37] | when I was Lucy’s age, but I’m glad my mom made me. | 也不喜欢去教堂 但我很高兴我妈妈逼我去了 |
[12:41] | It’s given me a place to turn whenever I felt lost. | 每当我感到迷失的时候 那是我的港湾 |
[12:42] | Which is great… for you. | 这对你来说 很好 |
[12:45] | And I’m sure that Lucy will come to that, too. | 我相信露西有一天也会明白的 |
[12:47] | But I’ve also heard enough A.A. Horror stories to know | 但我也在戒酒协会听到很多可怕的故事 |
[12:50] | that authoritarian parenting can really backfire. | 太专制的管教可能会导致事与愿违 |
[12:52] | If you push too hard, Lucy could rebel. | 如果你逼得太狠 露西可能会产生逆反 |
[12:54] | I am hardly authoritarian. | 我根本算不上独裁 |
[12:56] | I know what I’m doing with my daughter — much more than you do. | 我知道怎么教育女儿 比你懂多了 |
[13:14] | Shut the front door! | 快把门关上 |
[13:15] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这个地方 |
[13:19] | This is how you do Vegas. | 在维加斯就该这样 |
[13:21] | I feel like I’m in “Ocean’s Eleven.” | 感觉好像在拍《十一罗汉》 |
[13:23] | Which would obviously make me George Clooney. | 那我肯定就是乔治·克鲁尼了 |
[13:25] | I’m not sure I’d go with “Obviously.” | 我可没那么确定 |
[13:29] | Ah, look at this. | 快看这个 |
[13:30] | This is a complimentary couple’s massage at the spa | 这是水疗中心的免费双人按摩券 |
[13:33] | and gift certificates to spend at the shops. | 还有商店的礼品券 |
[13:35] | This guy went all-out. | 这家伙真是倾其所有啊 |
[13:37] | “A little something to play with.” | “仅供消遣” |
[13:39] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:45] | Are you freakin’ kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[13:47] | No, that can’t be real. | 不 那肯定不是真的 |
[13:47] | Wow. That is… there has to be 5 grand here. | 天啊 这得有…五千美元 |
[13:50] | No. Stop it. That’s like pretend money. | 不对 这肯定是假币 |
[13:52] | Yeah, it is to Jonathan. | 这是给乔纳森的 |
[13:53] | I guess now it’s ours to play with, huh? | 我想现在都归咱们了 |
[13:55] | – What? No! – No, no, no. | -什么 不行 -不 不 不 |
[13:57] | Does that mean if we lose it, we have to pay it back? | 如果我们输了 是不是还得还 |
[13:59] | No, Joss, come on. It’s a gift. | 不 乔斯 这是礼物 |
[14:00] | But, Harry, it’s just a little bit much. | 哈利 这礼也太大了吧 |
[14:02] | First, a motorcycle, | 之前送了你辆摩托车 |
[14:04] | and then $5k just because? | 现在又给了五千块 为了什么 |
[14:05] | It’s excessive. | 这有点过了 |
[14:06] | Honey, no strings attached? I don’t buy it. | 没有任何附加条件吗 我不信 |
[14:08] | No, no strings. That’s what’s so great about it. | 不 没有任何条件 棒就棒在这一点 |
[14:10] | Joss, listen, after all that nickel-and-diming | 听我说 乔斯 那个小气鬼埃利斯 |
[14:13] | that bloody cheapskate Ellis put me through, | 曾那样对我 |
[14:15] | this is the universe making amends, baby. | 这是上天对我的补偿 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | And if it’s a little more amends than is needed, | 就算这补偿有点过了 |
[14:21] | who’s complaining? | 谁又会抱怨这种事 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:23] | I cannot believe how good things are going for us right now. | 真不敢相信好事会接二连三发生在我们身上 |
[14:28] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[14:29] | We need to toast. | 我们得庆祝下 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:31] | – To us. – Yes, yes, yes. To us. | -敬彼此 -好 敬彼此 |
[14:33] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[14:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:42] | Um, it’s — it’s just… | 这个是… |
[14:45] | to remember what’s important in life, | 它能提醒我生命中那些重要的存在 |
[14:47] | like you…and us. | 比如你…比如我们 |
[14:55] | I just had an idea. | 我突然有个想法 |
[14:57] | Let’s get married tonight. | 我们今晚结婚吧 |
[14:58] | – Tonight? – Yeah. | -今晚 -是啊 |
[14:59] | – Really? – Yeah. I mean, come on. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:01] | We’re not gonna have – a hard time finding a chapel. | 教堂随处可见 |
[15:04] | – Wait. You’re actually being serious. – 100%. | -等等 你这是认真的吗 -发自真心 |
[15:06] | Look, you just said it. Everything’s going so good in our life. | 你也说了 我们生活得这么幸福 |
[15:09] | Doesn’t it just feel right, honey? | 不结婚还等什么 |
[15:11] | That absolutely does. | 正是如此 |
[15:12] | – No! – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:14] | – Yes? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:14] | Viva Las Vegas, baby! | 赌城万岁 |
[15:20] | She would have loved the baby. | 她肯定会喜欢这孩子的 |
[15:23] | I think about that every day. | 这种想法我每天都有 |
[15:27] | How are you really, Karen? | 你究竟过得如何 凯伦 |
[15:29] | Are you seeing anyone? | 有约会对象吗 |
[15:32] | Between the baby and work, there hasn’t been time. | 工作和孩子把我时间都吞噬了 |
[15:35] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问 |
[15:36] | Because I care about you. | 因为我关心你 |
[15:38] | Being back, I realized… | 回来后 我意识到… |
[15:41] | I want to be involved in Vivian’s life. | 我想成为薇薇安生活的一部分 |
[15:44] | I want her to know the stability of a traditional family. | 我想让她体会到一个传统家庭是多么稳定 |
[15:47] | “Traditional” can have many meanings. | “传统”有很多层含义 |
[15:50] | My parents separated for a time when I was a kid. | 我小时候 父母曾分开过一段时间 |
[15:52] | I don’t think I ever really got over it. | 那是段我不愿提及的回忆 |
[15:55] | Which brings me to what I want to talk to you about. | 这也是我下面要说的话 |
[16:01] | Oh, please don’t. | 请不要这样 |
[16:02] | Oh, I’m flattered, | 我真的受宠若惊 |
[16:03] | and I get why you think this is the right thing. | 我理解你为什么觉得这是正确的选择 |
[16:05] | And maybe it will be eventually, | 也许最终我们会走到一起 |
[16:07] | but I’m really not in the right head space for you to propose. | 但我现在这状态不适合接受你的求婚 |
[16:13] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[16:15] | Hi. You must be Karen. | 您好 您是凯伦吧 |
[16:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来迟了 |
[16:19] | Have we met? | 我们认识吗 |
[16:20] | Karen, this is Faith… | 凯伦 这是费丝… |
[16:23] | my wife. | 我妻子 |
[16:35] | I’m really happy to meet you, Karen. | 很高兴见到你 凯伦 |
[16:37] | Alec’s told me so much about you. | 亚历克跟我说过很多关于你的事 |
[16:40] | I wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也可以说出同样的话 |
[16:41] | You know what? That’s — that’s actually my fault. | 其实 这是我的错 |
[16:43] | He wanted to tell you, | 他想告诉你 |
[16:44] | but I told him he should wait and do it in person. | 但我跟他说再等等 见面再说 |
[16:47] | I wouldn’t want news like this sprung on me | 我也不喜欢像这样 |
[16:48] | from half a world away. | 被打个措手不及 |
[16:51] | So you met in Costa Rica? | 你们俩是在哥斯达黎加认识的吗 |
[16:53] | Faith is with – Doctors Without Borders, too. | 费丝也是位无国界医生 |
[16:56] | My cabin became infested with bullet ants, | 当时我的小屋里都是子弹蚁 |
[17:00] | and, uh, Alec said I could share his cabin for a few days, | 亚历克说我可以在他屋子住几天 |
[17:02] | and a few days became a month, and a month turned in… | 后来几天变成了一个月 一个月又变成了… |
[17:06] | So, how long have you been married? | 那你们俩结婚多久了 |
[17:07] | Six months. | 半年 |
[17:10] | I don’t know what to say, except… | 我真不知道该说什么了 只好… |
[17:13] | congratulations? | 恭喜你们 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | You know, the universe works in such mysterious ways. | 这世界真的很奇妙 |
[17:20] | You told Alec to leave, and…he found his way to me. | 你赶走了亚历克 他却与我相遇了 |
[17:27] | Uh, may I? | 可以让我来吗 |
[17:29] | Alec told me she’s been colicky. | 亚历克说她肚子痛 |
[17:30] | I have a trick I think may work. | 我觉得有个办法能管用 |
[17:33] | Loud, ambient noise like restaurants | 餐厅里这种嘈杂的噪音 |
[17:34] | can aggravate the colic. | 会加剧疼痛 |
[17:36] | Calming music can give her something else to focus on. | 舒缓的音乐可以转移她的注意力 |
[17:48] | I’ve done that before, too. | 我以前试过这招 |
[17:51] | You’ve been giving her protein hydrolysate formula? | 你有试过让她摄入水解蛋白食品吗 |
[17:55] | It’s just something else to consider. | 没有的话可以尝试下 |
[18:00] | Faith’s a pediatrician. | 费丝是一名儿科医师 |
[18:02] | So you can rest assured she’s gonna be in very good hands | 所以你可以放心 把孩子交给我们 |
[18:05] | when she comes to stay with us. | 她会被照顾的很好 |
[18:08] | Comes to stay with you? | 交给你们 |
[18:10] | Uh, we were hoping to get some alone time with her this weekend. | 我们希望这个周末能和她单独相处 |
[18:17] | I think that can be arranged. | 当然可以安排 |
[18:20] | You’re so rarely in town. | 毕竟你没几天就要走了 |
[18:22] | Actually, um… I got the offer. | 事实上 我在这里找到工作了 |
[18:26] | We’re moving back here. | 所以我们搬回来住了 |
[18:34] | Only 45 minutes until we are Mr. And Mrs. Carver Davis. | 再过45分钟我们就要成为夫妻了 |
[18:38] | 44. | 是44分钟 |
[18:40] | Once we’re hitched, | 亲爱的 等我们结了婚 |
[18:40] | we really need to synchronize our watches, baby. | 我们一定要把各自的表调到同步 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:45] | – Cheers. – Okay. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:47] | – To our very generous host, Reza. – Yes. | -敬我们慷慨的主人 雷扎 -没错 |
[18:51] | Well, my uncle says you’re one of the best chefs he’s ever met. | 我叔叔说你是他见过最顶尖的主厨 |
[18:53] | Can’t wait to work with you. | 我迫不及待想和你一起共事了 |
[18:55] | Oh, you work in L.A.? | 你也在洛杉矶工作吗 |
[18:58] | I mean when Harry opens his second restaurant here in Vegas. | 我是说等你在维加斯开第二家餐厅的时候 |
[19:01] | Second? | 第二家 |
[19:02] | Shouldn’t we wait – until I open the first one? | 难道不应该先开第一家再说吗 |
[19:04] | Well, my uncle has a feeling you’ll be here soon enough. | 我的叔叔觉得你迟早会在这里开餐厅的 |
[19:07] | You know him — always thinking about the future. | 你知道他是个有长远眼光的人 |
[19:09] | Speaking of which, he made plans for all of us this evening — | 对了 他今晚给我们安排了 |
[19:13] | front-row tickets to the new Cirque. | 新开的马戏团的前排座位 |
[19:14] | Ah, wow, that sounds like — | 这听起来简直 |
[19:16] | We’d love to. | 我们会出席的 |
[19:18] | Great. I’ll call the driver. | 太好了 我去安排司机接你们 |
[19:22] | But what about our upcoming nuptials? | 那我们等下的婚礼怎么办 |
[19:23] | Listen to me. This is your business, okay? | 听我说 你的事业很重要 |
[19:26] | It would be bad form to turn down the invitation. | 拒绝邀约不是个明智的决定 |
[19:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:28] | You’re sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你不介意吗 |
[19:29] | Only if you promise we get married tomorrow night. | 只要你向我保证我们明晚能顺利成婚 |
[19:31] | I’ll send you a “Save the Date.” | 我会为你空出时间的 |
[19:35] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[19:37] | Why do I keep offending people? | 为什么我总是冒犯到他人 |
[19:39] | First, Michael, now Lucy and Marc. | 先是迈克尔 然后是露西和马克 |
[19:41] | Because you have strong opinions. | 因为你的观点太强势 |
[19:43] | See, that sounds very close | 你这么说听起来就像 |
[19:45] | to when Marc called me “authoritarian.” | 马克说的独裁 |
[19:47] | Let me ask you, | 我想问问你 |
[19:49] | why is it so important that Lucy goes to church? | 为什么露西非要去教堂不可 |
[19:52] | At the most basic level, spiritual guidance. | 从根本上说 是为了给她提供精神指引 |
[19:54] | But what if she’s not open to that right now? | 但如果她还没做好准备呢 |
[19:56] | She’s 14 years old. | 她才14岁 |
[19:58] | She doesn’t always know what’s good for her. | 她并不总是明白什么对她才是好的 |
[20:00] | Plus, it’s one of the few things | 再说了 这是为数不多的几件 |
[20:01] | Lucy and I… still get to do together. | 我们还能一起做的事情之一 |
[20:04] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[20:05] | So this is all really about your fear of losing her. | 所以你是出于害怕失去她的恐惧 |
[20:08] | I mean — | 我是说 |
[20:09] | Hey, wait. Don’t psychoanalyze me. | 等等 别给我做心理鉴定 |
[20:15] | How was your dinner with Alec? | 你和亚历克的晚餐怎么样 |
[20:17] | Is he…interested in starting things back up again? | 他是不是想要和你重拾旧情 |
[20:20] | Considering he introduced me to his wife, I’m gonna say no. | 考虑到他给我介绍了他的妻子 并没有 |
[20:23] | – Alec is married? – Yep. | -亚力克居然结婚了 -是的 |
[20:25] | And he brought her to dinner? | 他还把她带过去了 |
[20:26] | She showed up halfway through, as a surprise. | 她吃到一半忽然出现 真是个惊喜 |
[20:29] | And get this — | 另外 还有一件事 |
[20:30] | he told her that I asked him to leave me and the baby. | 他居然告诉她当初是我让他离开我们母女 |
[20:33] | What?! That’s crazy! | 什么 这太疯狂了 |
[20:34] | What was he thinking, | 他到底在想什么 |
[20:36] | marrying a woman he barely knows | 在结束了20年的婚姻后立刻娶了 |
[20:38] | after a 20-year marriage? | 一个知之甚少的女人 |
[20:40] | I’m offended on behalf of Vivian. | 我替薇薇安感到难过 |
[20:42] | As you should be. | 你的确应该替她难过 |
[20:43] | He was so distraught, he had to go to Costa Rica, | 他当时悲痛欲绝 被迫远走哥斯达黎加 |
[20:45] | but not distraught enough to stop him | 但这份悲痛并没有阻止他 |
[20:47] | from marrying some 30-year-old pediatrician. | 娶一个三十岁的儿科医师 |
[20:50] | Well, if she’s a pediatrician, that could be helpful. | 如果她是个儿科医师 倒是有点好处 |
[20:53] | Not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[20:55] | The point is, Alec decided to move back, | 重点是 亚力克决定搬回来 |
[20:57] | and he and…Faith want to take the baby for the weekend. | 他和费丝还打算这个周末把孩子接过去 |
[21:03] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[21:03] | Okay, first of all, you have every right to be angry. | 首先 你完全有理由生气 |
[21:07] | But Alec is Vivian’s father, and if he’s moving back, | 但亚力克是薇薇安的父亲 如果他回来 |
[21:10] | he’s gonna be a part of both your lives. | 他就会成为你们俩生活的一部分 |
[21:12] | Okay, just don’t ask for trouble. | 所以别自找麻烦 |
[21:15] | Be cool and just work this out as calmly as possible. | 尽可能冷静地处理这件事 |
[21:22] | You are such a good cuddler. | 你抱着我的时候真的很温暖 |
[21:24] | Well, what can I say? You inspire me. | 怎么说呢 是你激发了我的热情 |
[21:28] | In fact, you know what? Hell with it. | 你知道吗 管它的 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna take the rest of the day off | 我打算今天请假 |
[21:30] | so we can continue to do this. | 这样就可以继续和你呆在一起了 |
[21:36] | What is this? Are you going on vacation or something? | 这是什么 你打算出门旅行吗 |
[21:39] | No, no. | 不是的 |
[21:40] | I’m actually the house sitter. | 我就是那个替人照看房屋的 |
[21:43] | I wish I could afford a place like this. | 我也希望能买的起一套这样的房子 |
[21:47] | Oh. Hell no. Nope. | 不是吧 |
[21:52] | Was that your wife? | 是你的妻子吗 |
[21:54] | No. No. It was work. | 不 是工作上的事 |
[21:56] | But I’m taking the day off, remember? | 不过我已经请了假 记得吗 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | M-My marriage was a mistake, all right? | 我的婚姻就是个错误 |
[22:06] | I rushed into it | 我在结束掉一段糟糕的关系后 |
[22:07] | after another relationship went…bad. | 匆忙结了婚 |
[22:13] | But now I feel like I can finally breathe again, you know. | 但是现在我觉得我又自由了 |
[22:15] | Especially here with you. | 尤其是和你在一起 |
[22:19] | We had an amazing morning, right? | 我们不是度过了一个美好的早上吗 |
[22:23] | Can we not talk about it? | 现在可以不谈这件事吗 |
[22:24] | Let’s not talk at all. | 我们都别说话了 |
[22:29] | Big day, mate. We are getting married. | 这可是个大日子 伙计 我们要结婚了 |
[22:32] | Congratulations. I’ve never heard that before. | 恭喜 我之前还没听说呢 |
[22:37] | Tip included? | 包含小费吗 |
[22:38] | – Uh, no. – Great. Thanks. | -没有 -好的 谢谢 |
[22:40] | Okay. Wakey, wakey, baby. | 好了 醒醒 宝贝 |
[22:43] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐送来了 |
[22:45] | We have the caviar, eggs Benedict, | 有鱼子酱 火腿蛋松饼 |
[22:47] | and toast with some champagne jelly. | 还有烤面包片配上一些香槟果冻 |
[22:50] | Voila. | 看啊 |
[22:53] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[22:54] | – Is that real gold leaf? – Oh, yeah, honey. | -那真的是金箔吗 -当然了 宝贝 |
[22:56] | The most expensive breakfast on the menu for nothing. | 来免费享受菜单上最贵的早餐吧 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:00] | Honey, while I appreciate the thought, | 亲爱的 我很感激你的心意 |
[23:03] | this is — this is officially too much. | 但这 这实在太夸张了 |
[23:04] | Oh, yeah, I grant you, it is outrageous, | 是的 这是我奖励你的 虽然有点夸张 |
[23:07] | but I am just letting myself enjoy it, | 但我很享受其中 |
[23:09] | especially… since it’s comped. | 尤其这还是免费提供的 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Um, listen, honey. | 是啊 听着 宝贝 |
[23:13] | I’m just — I’m just a little worried | 我只是有点担心 |
[23:14] | you’re gonna lose touch with reality. | 你快要脱离现实生活了 |
[23:16] | I’ve seen you make money before, but this time, it’s different. | 我之前看过你挣钱的样子 但这次不一样 |
[23:19] | Yeah, it is different, because I’m enjoying it more. | 是的 这次不一样 因为我更享受其中了 |
[23:21] | You know, I’m not — I’m not stressing out. | 我不再感到那么疲惫了 |
[23:24] | You know what, babe? | 你知道吗 宝贝 |
[23:26] | Kate and I did not have a lot growing up, | 凯特和我小时候没享受过什么 |
[23:28] | so why not live in the moment? | 为什么不享受当下呢 |
[23:31] | O…kay. So it’s wish fulfillment. | 好吧 所以这是在完成心愿 |
[23:34] | Hey, everything on this bed is | 床上发生的一切 |
[23:36] | more than I could have ever wished for. | 都是我曾经不敢期望的 |
[23:39] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[23:40] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:42] | If you put it like that, by all means, then let’s dig in. | 既然你这么说 我们一定要好好享受 |
[23:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:45] | Oh, you know what? One second. | 稍等一下 |
[23:47] | I want to get a photo and send it to Kate. | 我要拍张照发给凯特 |
[23:49] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[23:50] | Grab your eggs. | 你拿着蛋 |
[23:51] | Grab the eggs. | 拿着蛋 |
[23:52] | The eggs are the most important thing. | 这个蛋才是重点 |
[23:53] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[23:54] | Oh, that’s good. Right. | 很好 |
[23:56] | Yep. That’s the stuff. | 对的 就这样 |
[23:57] | – What?! – Gorgeous. | -哇 -太棒了 |
[24:01] | Do you need to get that? | 你要看一下吗 |
[24:07] | No, it’s just my future sister-in-law being silly | 只是我未来嫂子又在犯傻了 |
[24:10] | with her eggs Benedict. | 拿着她的火腿蛋松饼拍照 |
[24:12] | I don’t want to know what that means, | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[24:13] | but I am, all of a sudden, starving. | 但我突然觉得饿了 |
[24:16] | Well, we have been burning a lot of calories. | 我们确实燃烧了好多卡路里 |
[24:18] | – I’ll get us something. – Nope. | -我来做点吃的 -不 |
[24:20] | You stay right there. | 你就在这儿 |
[24:57] | Thing is, I — turns out I do have to run into work. | 事实上 我还是得赶去工作 |
[25:00] | So, uh, just grab all of this, and you take care, and, um… | 我拿上这些就行 你照顾好自己 |
[25:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[25:07] | Scott? | 斯科蒂 |
[25:15] | She usually naps around 3:00 | 她一般3点左右睡一会 |
[25:16] | and is always in a terrible mood when she wakes up. | 而且醒来的时候脾气都不太好 |
[25:19] | Faith wanted me to ask if you are pro- or anti-pacifier. | 费丝想让我问问你 你是否支持用奶嘴 |
[25:24] | She didn’t want to give Vivian one unless you’re okay with it. | 如果你不同意的话 她就不给薇薇安买了 |
[25:26] | I’m okay with it. | 我同意 |
[25:28] | Where is Faith, by the way? | 对了 费丝在哪儿 |
[25:29] | Oh, I thought it best if I came alone. | 我觉得我最好还是一个人来 |
[25:33] | I realized we kind of ambushed you last night. | 我觉得昨晚我们可能让你有点猝不及防了 |
[25:36] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[25:37] | I’m not sure there would have been an easy way to do that. | 我想也没有更好的方式了 |
[25:41] | Thank you for being so gracious about this. | 谢谢你那么好 |
[25:43] | Of course. | 没事 |
[25:45] | Although, I was wondering if we can start with you | 不过 我在想是否可以让你 |
[25:49] | taking the baby one night | 先照顾宝宝一个晚上 |
[25:50] | and then build up to a full weekend. | 然后再整个周末 |
[25:53] | It’s just that I’ve never been away from her so long, and — | 只是我从来没有离开她那么久过 |
[25:56] | That sounds perfectly reasonable. | 这听起来还不错 |
[25:59] | Look at us, doing this like adults. | 看看我们 像成年人一样处理这件事 |
[26:02] | It actually works out well because I’m interviewing | 这样还挺好的 因为今天晚些时候 |
[26:04] | potential full-time nannies later on today. | 我要去面试全职保姆 |
[26:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:10] | – Why what? – Why do you need a new full-time nanny? | -什么为什么 -为什么你需要全职保姆 |
[26:13] | Because the last one left. | 因为上一个走了 |
[26:15] | And in addition to being a mommy, | 而且除了做母亲之外 |
[26:16] | I’ve got my practice, and I’m writing a second book. | 我还要开诊所 写第二本书 |
[26:19] | But now that I’m moving back, is that really necessary? | 但是我现在回来了 还有必要吗 |
[26:21] | To be fair, I only found out you’re moving back yesterday. | 我是昨天才知道你回来的 |
[26:26] | I’d just… rather not have our child raised by a stranger. | 我只是不想让一个陌生人来照顾我们的孩子 |
[26:32] | Why don’t I push the interviews to tomorrow | 要不我把面试安排在明天 |
[26:34] | so that you can meet them, too? | 你也能见一见他们 |
[26:36] | That way, they won’t be strangers. | 这样他们就不是陌生人了 |
[26:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | I’d appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[26:58] | We’ll take it. Yeah. | 可以的 好的 |
[27:01] | Oh, see you soon. Bye. | 再见 |
[27:07] | Your fiance just got recognized | 你未婚夫刚刚被几个 |
[27:08] | by a couple of the SVPs at Wynn. | 永利集团的高级副总裁认出来了 |
[27:10] | Oh. I hope you chased them away. | 我希望你把他们赶走了 |
[27:11] | You know I did. | 那是肯定的 |
[27:14] | – How are you? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[27:16] | Didn’t realize what time it was. | 没注意到时间 |
[27:18] | If you’ll excuse us… | 我们先走一步了 |
[27:19] | Of course. Cheers, mate. | 好的 干杯 伙计 |
[27:20] | Hey, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:24] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:26] | If you could have any fake celebrity officiate our wedding, | 如果你能请一个冒牌名人来主持我们的婚礼 |
[27:28] | – who would it be? – Robert De Niro. | -你会请谁呢 -罗伯特·德尼罗 |
[27:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[27:30] | Honey, that seems weird. Anyway, I got us Charo. | 亲爱的 那太奇怪了 总之我找来了夏洛 |
[27:32] | Well, who the hell is Charo? | 谁是夏洛 |
[27:33] | You don’t know who Charo is? | 你不知道夏洛是谁吗 |
[27:34] | She’s… Charo. | 她是夏洛 |
[27:37] | Whatever. Our — Our wedding is officially in T-minus two hours. | 随便了 我们的婚礼还有两个小时了 |
[27:40] | Brilliant. | 棒极了 |
[27:41] | You feeling lucky? | 你感觉幸运吗 |
[27:42] | I’m marrying you, aren’t I? | 我要嫁给你了 不是吗 |
[27:44] | Blow on them for good luck. | 吹一下给我来点好运气 |
[27:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:47] | Come on! | 中吧 |
[27:48] | Yeah, baby! | 真给力 宝贝 |
[27:51] | How about that? | 这手气如何 |
[27:56] | Well, this is fun. | 这还真是有意思 |
[27:57] | Maybe I should get my cellphone. | 也许我该去拿我的手机 |
[27:59] | Sorry. I’m just checking in on Alec and the baby. | 抱歉 我在检查亚历克和宝宝的情况 |
[28:01] | She’s been very fussy lately. | 她最近变得很挑剔 |
[28:03] | Isn’t his new wife a pediatrician? | 他的新老婆不是儿科医生吗 |
[28:05] | We should change the subject. | 我们应该换个话题 |
[28:07] | Kate, what’s going on with you? | 凯特 你最近怎么样 |
[28:09] | You know — same old, same old. | 你知道的 老样子 还是老样子 |
[28:11] | Nothing new at all? | 一点新鲜事都没有吗 |
[28:13] | Well… | 其实 |
[28:16] | nothing compared to what poor Randy’s going through. | 没有什么能比得上可怜的兰迪的遭遇 |
[28:18] | What’s going on with Randy? | 兰迪怎么了 |
[28:20] | You can never tell him I told you this, but… | 你们绝对不能告诉他是我说的 但是 |
[28:25] | Randy’s seeing a married man. | 兰迪在跟个已婚男人谈恋爱 |
[28:27] | Randy’s gay? | 兰迪是同性恋吗 |
[28:30] | What? I don’t stereotype. | 怎么 我又没什么成见 |
[28:33] | Anyway, earlier today, they were having a great morning, | 总之 今天早些时候 他们正在享受美妙清晨 |
[28:37] | and the married guy was gonna take the day off. | 已婚男正准备请一天假 |
[28:40] | But then, out of nowhere, | 然而 突然不知道什么情况 |
[28:41] | he actually does need to go to work, | 他又说要去上班了 |
[28:42] | and “take care”, practically runs out the door. | 而且一边说着”保重” 一边夺门而出 |
[28:47] | Can you explain that? | 你能解释解释是怎么回事吗 |
[28:50] | Are you asking for advice? | 你在征求我们的意见吗 |
[28:52] | I’m asking to help Randy. | 我在请求你们帮帮兰迪 |
[28:54] | He’s terribly upset. | 他现在超级沮丧 |
[28:56] | Well, you might suggest that he stays away | 你也许应该建议他远离 |
[28:57] | from married men in general. | 所有已婚男人 |
[28:59] | But that’s the thing. | 但事情是这样的 |
[29:00] | Randy’s guy is technically separated, | 兰迪谈的这位实际上已经分居了 |
[29:02] | and Randy wouldn’t be pursuing this at all | 而且如果兰迪认为这段感情不会有结果的话 |
[29:03] | if he didn’t think it was actually going somewhere. | 他也不会继续下去 |
[29:05] | Has Randy called him? | 兰迪有打电话给他吗 |
[29:06] | Yes, but the guy’s unreachable. | 有的 但是这人的电话无法接通 |
[29:09] | Well, if he really wants to continue this relationship, | 如果他真的很想继续这段感情 |
[29:12] | maybe he should go talk to the guy and ask what happened. | 也许他应该去当面问问他发生了什么 |
[29:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:18] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 你可能是对的 |
[29:19] | Just know you may not like the answer. | 不过要知道 你可能会听到你不喜欢的结果 |
[29:21] | You mean Randy many not like the answer. | 你的意思是兰迪可能会听到他不喜欢的结果 |
[29:25] | Right. Randy. | 是的 兰迪 |
[29:33] | We’re killing it! | 我们手气简直旺透了 |
[29:33] | Honey, maybe we should cash out while we’re still ahead. | 亲爱的 也许我们应该见好就收 |
[29:36] | Cashing out is for pansies. | 娘娘腔才见好就收 |
[29:39] | Oh, you look like you belong on a Roman coin. | 你看上去很像罗马硬币上的人 |
[29:42] | You’re like a young Caesar. | 你就像年轻版的凯撒 |
[29:45] | He’s taken. | 他名草有主了 |
[29:46] | Okay, baby, give me an 11. | 好的 宝贝 给我来个11 |
[29:47] | Let’s go. Let’s have it. | 来吧 心想事成 |
[29:48] | No, no. Ooh! | 不 不 |
[29:50] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[29:53] | Honey, okay. | 亲爱的 好了 |
[29:54] | Well, look, sweetie, we really have to go now | 听着 甜心 现在我们真的得走了 |
[29:55] | if we want to change clothes before the chapel. | 如果我们在去教堂前还想换身衣服的话 |
[29:57] | Babe, I’m on such a roll. Just one more game, okay? | 宝贝 我手气正旺呢 就再来一局 好吗 |
[29:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | I’ll go up and change. | 我先上去换衣服 |
[30:02] | But when I come back down, we are getting married. | 但等我回来的时候 我们就去结婚 |
[30:03] | – Okay. – I don’t care how hot your streak is. | -好的 -我可不管你连胜多少把 |
[30:05] | – You’ve got it, babe. – Take your time. | -你说了算 宝贝 -慢慢来别着急 |
[30:07] | Can I blow on those for you? Huh? | 我能帮你吹下骰子吗 |
[30:10] | How can I say no? | 我怎能拒绝呢 |
[30:13] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[30:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[30:30] | I know this is bold. | 我知道这很大胆 |
[30:33] | Probably foolish. | 可能还很愚蠢 |
[30:35] | But… this is something that would happen | 但 这是在俗气的爱情片里 |
[30:38] | on a cheesy romantic movie, so I’m going for it. | 会发生的情节 所以我要放手一搏 |
[30:44] | What happened this morning? | 今天早上怎么回事 |
[30:45] | I didn’t want to… have to get into it. | 我不想 继续深入下去 |
[30:50] | Is it because I asked you about your wife? | 是因为我问了你老婆的事情吗 |
[30:52] | No. No, not at all. | 不 不 完全不是这样 |
[30:54] | You’ve been… nothing but wonderful. | 你一直 非常棒 |
[30:56] | Then why? Why? | 那为什么 为什么 |
[30:57] | Everything was fine, and then you just — | 一切都很美妙 然后你就 |
[30:59] | How do you know Harry Davis? | 你是怎么认识哈利·戴维斯的 |
[31:01] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[31:04] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[31:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:10] | I’m Joss’ ex. | 我是乔斯的前任 |
[31:13] | You’re Joss’ ex… | 你是乔斯的前任 |
[31:15] | Fiancé, yeah. | 前未婚夫 是的 |
[31:16] | The guy who was screwed over to be with my… | 那个搞砸了一切要和我哥哥 |
[31:19] | Brother. Yeah. | 在一起的人 是的 |
[31:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:25] | You didn’t know any of this? | 你一点都不知道吗 |
[31:27] | No! Of course not! | 不 当然不知道 |
[31:30] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是啊 我不知道 |
[31:38] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[31:41] | It’s messy. | 简直一团乱 |
[31:43] | You know, I’ve already made so many bad decisions. | 你知道吗 我已经做了那么多错误的抉择 |
[31:47] | I can’t — | 我不能 |
[31:49] | I can’t make another one. | 我不能再错一次 |
[31:51] | It’s just — It’s for the best. | 这样只是 这样是最好的选择 |
[31:55] | Yeah. I guess. | 是啊 我想是的 |
[31:59] | I guess it would just reopen old wounds for them | 我想这会揭开他们的旧伤疤 |
[32:01] | and — and be impossible for us. | 我们之间也不可能了 |
[32:07] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[32:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:14] | This has to be goodbye, right? | 我们该就此分手了 对吧 |
[32:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:25] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[32:31] | Goodbye, Scott. | 再见 斯科特 |
[33:01] | Leave me alone! | 别碰我 |
[33:02] | I said get back inside! | 我说了 回房间 |
[33:07] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Don’t worry about it! | -怎么了 -你别管 |
[33:09] | It seems like she wants to leave. | 她看起来想离开 |
[33:12] | O-Okay, Reza, let’s just calm down. | 瑞扎 冷静一点 |
[33:15] | Why don’t you calm down and mind your own business? | 你自己怎么不冷静冷静 管好自己的事 |
[33:17] | Please! Don’t leave me with him! | 求你了 别不管我 |
[33:18] | Enough! | 够了 |
[33:20] | I told you to mind your own business, bitch! | 我说了你别管闲事 贱人 |
[33:52] | Oh, no, it’s crazy. | 不是吧 太疯狂了 |
[33:54] | All right. Really?! | 好吧 真的吗 |
[33:57] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[33:58] | That — that would be amazing. | 太棒了 |
[34:00] | That would be incredible. Thank you. | 太不可思议了 谢谢 |
[34:02] | Oh, we will. | 我们会的 |
[34:04] | Okay, see you when we get back. | 好 回去见 |
[34:06] | That was Jonathan. | 是乔纳森 |
[34:07] | I may have let slip that we’re eloping, | 我可能之前不小心提到我们这是私奔 |
[34:09] | so he’s giving us the penthouse honeymoon suite tonight. | 所以他今晚要把顶层的蜜月套房让给我们 |
[34:14] | What? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[34:16] | You’re mad that I told him? | 你在为我告诉他而生气吗 |
[34:17] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[34:19] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[34:21] | Honey, I think I just went upstairs, | 亲爱的 我刚刚上楼的时候 |
[34:22] | and I-I got a little bit upset. | 觉得有点难过 |
[34:24] | It’s stupid, but just because Kate and — and — and Karen | 这样想很蠢 但就因为凯特和凯伦 |
[34:28] | and April aren’t here, | 还有艾普莉不在 |
[34:30] | it doesn’t feel right to get married. | 我们就这么结婚了 我觉得不太合适 |
[34:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[34:32] | What? You were so excited? | 什么 你之前很兴奋的 |
[34:34] | Yeah, I’m still — I’m so excited. | 对 我还是很兴奋 |
[34:36] | I-I just think that friends and family should be a part of it. | 我只是觉得朋友和家人应该来参加 |
[34:38] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:41] | You know what? You’re absolutely right. | 你说的太对了 |
[34:43] | Yeah. We’ll do it at the ranch. It’ll be beautiful. | 我们要在农场里举办婚礼 一定很美 |
[34:46] | What about Charo? | 那夏洛呢 |
[34:48] | Charo will be okay. | 夏洛会理解的 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:54] | Okay, well, I-I suppose we should | 好 我想我们应该 |
[34:56] | just keep gambling, then, huh? | 继续牌局 然后再说 |
[34:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:58] | Seems like the right thing to do. | 似乎这才是该做的正事 |
[35:01] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[35:02] | Let’s go, baby. Give me something. | 来吧 给力点 |
[35:13] | Lucy said you made dinner and helped her with her homework. | 露西说你做了晚餐 还指导她做作业 |
[35:16] | Thanks for doing that. | 谢谢你 |
[35:20] | I’m trying to apologize. | 我这是在道歉 |
[35:24] | That’s funny, ’cause I didn’t hear an actual apology. | 真搞笑 我根本没听到一句真正的道歉 |
[35:29] | I am sorry for being short with you. | 我很抱歉之前对你很无礼 |
[35:32] | Short? | 无礼 |
[35:34] | You basically said I was an idiot | 你基本上说的就是 我在抚养孩子方面 |
[35:35] | when it comes to parenting. | 什么都不懂 |
[35:36] | I didn’t say that. That’s not what I meant. | 我没这么说 我不是这个意思 |
[35:38] | Well, that’s how it sounded. | 听起来就是的 |
[35:41] | And I’ve been giving it some thought. | 我也仔细想了一下 |
[35:42] | I want to have more of a say in how we raise Lucy. | 关于如何抚养露西 我希望多点发言权 |
[35:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[35:46] | Great. So the church thing. | 很好 那去教堂的事也一样 |
[35:48] | The church thing is non-negotiable. | 去教堂的事没有商量的余地 |
[35:50] | Okay, so you don’t really agree. | 所以你不是真的同意 |
[35:52] | How are we supposed to co-parent | 如果你根本就不考虑另一种观点 |
[35:53] | if you won’t even consider another point of view? | 那我们该怎么共同抚养孩子 |
[35:54] | I see your point of view. | 我了解你的观点 |
[35:57] | Church isn’t important to you, but it is important to me | 教堂对你来说不重要 但对我来说重要 |
[35:59] | and something I want for Lucy. | 我希望对露西来说也是 |
[36:01] | I’m not asking you to go to church or change your values, | 我没有要求你去教堂或改变你的价值观 |
[36:04] | just like you shouldn’t ask me to change mine. | 就像你也不该要求我改变我的 |
[36:07] | So, can we please present a united front? | 所以我们能统一战线吗 |
[36:12] | I’ll give it a shot. | 我愿意试一试 |
[36:15] | That’s all I ask. | 我要求的就这么多 |
[36:17] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[36:18] | Starving. | 饿死了 |
[36:22] | You have to go! | 你该走了 |
[36:27] | I love you, Madison. | 我爱你 麦迪逊 |
[36:31] | Go. | 走 |
[36:34] | Go! | 走 |
[36:48] | Have you ever been convicted of a crime? | 你曾经被定过罪吗 |
[36:51] | I got a speeding ticket once. | 我曾经被开过超速罚单 |
[36:52] | It says here you know infant CPR. | 上面说你懂婴儿心肺复苏 |
[36:54] | Yeah. I took the class every year, | 对 我每年都去上课 |
[36:55] | just to stay up to date. | 就为了学到最新的 |
[36:57] | That’s actually how I know Robert. | 我就是这么认识罗伯特的 |
[37:01] | Who’s Robert? | 罗伯特是谁 |
[37:02] | Wasn’t he your former nanny? | 他不是你以前的保姆吗 |
[37:05] | You had a male nanny? | 你找了个男保姆 |
[37:06] | Yes, and he was excellent. | 对 他很出色 |
[37:09] | If he was so excellent, why is he no longer working for you? | 如果他真那么出色 怎么不继续干下去 |
[37:14] | Did something happen? | 发生什么了吗 |
[37:15] | Did he hurt Vivian? | 他伤害薇薇安了吗 |
[37:16] | No! It was just his time to move on. | 不 只是到了他该离开的时候了 |
[37:20] | I can tell when you’re keeping something from me, Karen. | 我能看出你在向我隐瞒些什么 凯伦 |
[37:22] | You tap your left foot. | 你在点你的左脚 |
[37:24] | Alec, can we please continue? | 亚历克 我们能继续吗 |
[37:25] | Not until you tell me what happened. | 你先告诉我发生了什么再继续 |
[37:28] | If we’re gonna hire a nanny, | 如果我们要雇保姆 |
[37:29] | she has to come from a reputable referral. | 她应该有个值得信赖的推荐人 |
[37:30] | Robert is reputable. | 罗伯特值得信赖 |
[37:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:32] | Because I was dating him. | 因为我和他谈过恋爱 |
[37:34] | You were dating the nanny? | 你和那个保姆谈恋爱 |
[37:35] | Yes — I mean, technically, not until I fired him. | 是的 严格来说 我解雇了他后才跟他约会的 |
[37:39] | Oh. So until then, you were just sleeping with him. | 所以在那之前 你只是跟他上床咯 |
[37:40] | That’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[37:42] | And who was watching Vivian | 那你跟保姆滚床单的时候 |
[37:43] | while you were having sex in the bedroom with the nanny? | 谁在照看薇薇安呢 |
[37:45] | Should I go? | 我应该走吗 |
[37:46] | – Yes! – No! | -是的 -不用 |
[37:47] | You — get out. | 你 出去 |
[38:01] | So, when can you start? | 那么 你可以什么时候开始 |
[38:05] | And when he slammed her into that wall, I just — I snapped. | 当他把她猛推到墙上的时候 我一下就失控了 |
[38:10] | Completely understandable. | 完全可以理解 |
[38:12] | You’ve been thinking about Marisol, | 玛莉索的事情影响到了你 |
[38:13] | and you wanted to protect this girl from the same fate. | 你只是想保护这个女孩免遭同样的命运 |
[38:16] | That was part of it, but it was more than that, you know? | 这是一部分原因 但不仅仅是这样 |
[38:20] | W-When he shoved me, I had this — this flash, | 当他推我的时候 我突然想起了那晚 |
[38:25] | you know, like, – from the — the whole thing, | 那晚和威尔逊发生的 |
[38:28] | that night with Wilson. | 整件事情 |
[38:29] | And I-I just — – I felt all this rage, Jackie. | 我当时感到非常生气 杰基 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:34] | I-I feel like this class | 我本来觉得这个课程 |
[38:35] | was supposed to help me deal with my anger, | 是能克制我的愤怒的 |
[38:36] | but I really — I don’t think it is. | 但是我现在真的觉得它不能 |
[38:37] | I lost control. | 我失控了 |
[38:38] | Actually, you took control. | 实际上 你占据了主动权 |
[38:41] | You could have been paralyzed with fear, | 你本可能会吓得都动弹不了的 |
[38:43] | but instead, you took action. | 但相反 你采取行动了 |
[38:45] | Yeah, but I-I-I think I went too far, you know? | 是啊 但我觉得我做得太过了 |
[38:48] | And I kept it from Harry, who’s — | 我向哈利隐瞒实情 |
[38:50] | who’s gonna find out now anyway. | 他最后肯定会发现的 |
[38:51] | – How? – Because the freaking guy that I beat up | -怎么会 -因为那个我打了的烂人 |
[38:54] | is his business partner’s nephew. | 是他商业伙伴的侄子 |
[38:55] | He’s not gonna say anything. | 他什么都不会说的 |
[38:58] | Men don’t tell when they get their ass kicked by a woman. | 男人是不会跟别人说自己被女人揍了的 |
[39:00] | They’re too ashamed. | 他们会觉得太丢脸了 |
[39:01] | If you ask me, you should be proud of yourself. | 要我说 你应该为自己感到骄傲 |
[39:04] | You did the right thing, Joss. | 你做了正确的事情 乔斯 |
[39:05] | I’m very proud of you. | 我非常为你感到自豪 |
[39:11] | I can’t believe you’re doing this. | 我真不敢相信你会这样 |
[39:12] | I thought you’d be on my side. | 我还以为你站在我这边 |
[39:13] | It’s not about sides, Lucy. | 这不是站边的问题 露西 |
[39:15] | You’re supposed to convince her I shouldn’t have to go! | 你应该说服她我不用去的 |
[39:17] | No, I said I’d talk to her. | 不 我说的是我会跟她谈 |
[39:19] | And your mom and I decided this is what’s best for you. | 我和你妈妈都觉得这样对你来说是最好的 |
[39:21] | But do you actually think that, or did she bully you into it? | 但是你真的这样觉得吗 还是她强迫你 |
[39:24] | I actually think it’s for the best. | 我真觉得这样是最好的 |
[39:26] | Great. Two dictators. | 太好了 两个独裁者 |
[39:35] | Thanks for sticking to the script. | 谢谢你没变卦 |
[39:37] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[39:39] | Are you sure you don’t want to come? | 你确定你不想去吗 |
[39:40] | Yeah. No, I’m — I’m — I’m good. | 是的 不用了 |
[39:44] | You have a nice time. | 玩得愉快 |
[39:47] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:04] | Are you Karen Kim? | 你是凯伦·金吗 |
[40:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:08] | You’ve just been served. | 你被传唤了 |
[40:20] | – Karen. – I need to speak to Alec. | -凯伦 -我要跟亚力克谈谈 |
[40:23] | He’ll be right here. | 他马上就来 |
[40:24] | I’d invite you in, but I — | 我很想邀请你进来 但… |
[40:26] | I don’t want to come in. | 我并不想进来 |
[40:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[40:31] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟什么情况 |
[40:32] | You’re suing for full custody? And supervised visitation? | 你起诉要求完全监护权吗 还有监督探视权 |
[40:36] | Are you – out of your freaking mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[40:42] | I’m not the one – who slept with my child’s nanny | 又不是我和孩子的保姆睡觉 |
[40:45] | and wrote a book about all the sexual things that I’ve done | 而且还写了一本关于自己性事的书 |
[40:47] | for all the world to see. | 供所有人阅读 |
[40:49] | So this is about my book? | 所以是因为我的书吗 |
[40:50] | This is about you — living in a morally questionable universe | 是因为你生活在一个道德有问题的环境 |
[40:53] | that isn’t appropriate to raise a child in. | 你这样是不适合养育孩子的 |
[40:56] | But yes — I found your book exploitive and disturbing. | 不过也对 我的确觉得你的书太露骨让人很烦 |
[41:00] | Faith and I both did. | 我和费思都觉得 |
[41:01] | What’s gonna happen when Vivian grows up and reads it? | 要是薇薇安长大后读了会发生什么 |
[41:04] | What’s she gonna think of her mother? | 她会怎么想她的妈妈 |
[41:05] | She’ll be glad to know that she’s been raised | 她会庆幸自己是被有自知之明的 |
[41:07] | by a self-aware truth-teller. | 说真话的家长养大的 |
[41:09] | When you’re bothering to be there | 毕竟你还费心地跑来这里 |
[41:11] | and not handing her off to some nanny. | 没把她交给所谓的保姆 |
[41:12] | Mothers rely on nannies all over the world! | 全天下的妈妈都需要保姆啊 |
[41:14] | Out of necessity, not when there’s another set of parents | 那是出于必要 但现在有另一对父母愿意也有能力 |
[41:17] | willing and able to care for the child. | 照顾这个小孩 那就不需要了 |
[41:18] | You and Faith are both doctors. | 你和费思都是医生 |
[41:20] | You’ll be just as busy as I am! | 你们跟我一样忙 |
[41:23] | Faith’s not going back to work. | 费思不会回去工作了 |
[41:25] | She’s gonna stay home. | 她会待在家里 |
[41:26] | We’re gonna have more children. | 我们会生更多的孩子 |
[41:29] | Faith’s not Vivian’s mother. | 费思不是薇薇安的妈妈 |
[41:30] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[41:32] | But I am Vivian’s father, and she is my wife, | 但我是薇薇安的父亲 而她是我的妻子 |
[41:35] | and she knows the proper way to care for and raise a child. | 而且她知道如何好好照顾和养育孩子 |
[41:41] | And I don’t? | 我就不知道了吗 |
[41:43] | Come on. | 说啊 |
[41:46] | Why hold back now? | 怎么不说了 |
[41:51] | Faith just seems more comfortable | 费思似乎天生就和 |
[41:52] | with Vivian inherently. | 薇薇安更处得来 |
[41:55] | Not every woman has the maternal gene. | 不是每个女人都有当妈妈的基因 |
[42:00] | I’ve got the gene, all right. | 我有这样的基因 好吗 |
[42:03] | And now you’re gonna see me fight for my child. | 你会看到我如何为我的孩子战斗 |
[42:05] | I’m going to destroy you in court. | 我会在法庭上打败你 |
[42:09] | I hoped we could be civil, | 我希望我们能友好处理 |
[42:10] | but you just messed with the wrong mother. | 但你惹错人了 |