时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Karen, Vivian is 4 months old, | 凯伦 薇薇安才四个月大 |
[00:02] | and you’ve already had three nannies who haven’t worked out? | 你就已经换了三个”不太行”的保姆了 |
[00:04] | Who are you waiting for? Mary Poppins? | 你是在等谁 玛丽·波平斯吗 |
[00:07] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Hi, I’m Josslyn Carver, and I’m in public relations, | 我是乔斯琳·卡佛 公关人员 |
[00:11] | and I honestly think I could have you on the cover | 老实说我觉得自己能帮你在一年内 |
[00:13] | of Rolling Stone in a year. | 登上《滚石》杂志封面 |
[00:14] | Your show was amazing. You’re basically famous. | 你的节目特别棒 你现在是名人了 |
[00:17] | Your face was on billboards. | 你的脸都登上广告牌了 |
[00:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:20] | Oh, Mom, you have a drinking problem, | 妈 你有酗酒的问题 |
[00:22] | and the fact that you still don’t see that — | 可你竟然还意识不到 |
[00:24] | I can’t see what isn’t there. | 根本没有的事我怎么会意识到 |
[00:26] | So, how’d it go with Joss and Harry? | 乔斯和哈利什么反应 |
[00:28] | They’re totally cool with it. | 他们毫不介意 |
[00:31] | They understand. | 他们理解 |
[00:32] | A car crash? | 车祸 |
[00:33] | What happened? Is she okay? | 发生什么了 她还好吗 |
[00:39] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[00:40] | Five minutes to spare, | 还有五分钟 |
[00:41] | and I’d say the place looks pretty Grandma-ready. | 但是现在这里已经适合你外婆来住了 |
[00:44] | Don’t you think? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[00:45] | You’re sure she’s okay? | 你确定她没事吗 |
[00:46] | Well, she’s a little banged up. | 她只是受了点伤 |
[00:47] | – She broke her wrist? – Well, her arm. | -她把手腕撞断了吗 -是胳膊 |
[00:49] | But she’s tough. She’ll heal. | 不过她很坚强 她会痊愈的 |
[00:51] | What about her car? | 那她的车呢 |
[00:52] | – Does she have to get a new one? – Maybe. | -她会换辆新的吗 -可能吧 |
[00:53] | – Were there people in the other car… – Hey. Luce, Luce. | -那另一辆车上的人呢 -露西 露西 |
[00:55] | Relax. Take a breath here. | 别紧张 放轻松 |
[00:57] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[00:59] | Your mom’s taking your grandma to the best doctor in California, | 你妈妈带你外婆去看加州最好的医生了 |
[01:01] | and I bet you she’ll be back | 我肯定她很快就可以 |
[01:03] | at those weekly golf games of hers in no time. | 继续参加每周的高尔夫比赛了 |
[01:05] | Okay, but did you put extra pillows on her bed? | 好的 不过你在她的床上多放枕头了吗 |
[01:09] | Of course I did. | 当然放了 |
[01:10] | – I’ll just go double-check. – Okay. | -我再去看一下 -好的 |
[01:12] | And Lucy is already talking about law school. | 而且露西已经开始谈论法学院的事了 |
[01:14] | Oh, it’s been too long since I’ve seen that sweet face! | 好久没见到这张漂亮脸蛋了 |
[01:19] | Hey, Marjorie! So good to see you again. | 玛乔丽 很高兴又见到你了 |
[01:21] | Let me get your bags for you. | 我来帮你拿包 |
[01:24] | We made up our bedroom for you, | 我们已经把我们卧室给你收拾好了 |
[01:26] | and we don’t want to hear any arguments about it. | 你就不要再推辞了 |
[01:28] | Well, where else would you have me sleep? On the floor? | 那你还想让我睡哪 睡地上吗 |
[01:31] | Mom. Marc was just being nice. | 妈 马克是对你好 |
[01:33] | Just so you know, I wasn’t drinking during the car accident, | 说一下 当时车祸时我没喝酒 |
[01:36] | so I don’t want to hear any of your AA crap while I’m here. | 所以我在这住时别跟我说什么互助会的事 |
[01:39] | You got it? | 听见了吗 |
[01:43] | We’re just so glad that you’re here. | 我们很高兴你能来这住 |
[01:45] | I’m just gonna check on some pillows. | 我去看看枕头 |
[01:49] | Okay, so, I’m on the debate team now. | 我现在已经加入辩论队了 |
[01:51] | – No! You are? – Yes! Because of you! | -是吗 -是啊 受了你的影响 |
[01:53] | Oh, I can’t wait. You’re gonna win. | 我都等不及了 你一定会赢的 |
[01:54] | – Well, of course I will. – I’ll coach you. | -当然了 -我会辅导你的 |
[01:55] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:06] | I mean, seriously, how am I still on hold? | 说真的 我还要等多久 |
[02:08] | Okay, I’ve binge-watched “Catastrophe” | 在等维乐迪接我电话时 |
[02:10] | and ordered a birthday cake from Paris | 我都已经看完了《大祸临头》 |
[02:11] | in the time it’s taken Variety to ignore my call. | 还从巴黎订了一个生日蛋糕 |
[02:13] | Okay, but you’re gonna want to hang up, | 好吧 不过你最好还是挂断吧 |
[02:14] | because you have to see this. | 因为你得看看这个 |
[02:15] | Seriously, if it’s another one of | 说实话 如果这又是 |
[02:16] | your must-see Vimeo stars, I can’t even. | 播客网站的什么明星 我真受不了了 |
[02:18] | No, it’s not. It’s one of our clients. | 不 不是的 是我们的一个客户 |
[02:19] | And, she won’t stop tweeting, and she sounds insane. | 她一直在发推特 而且像是疯了一样 |
[02:23] | Please tell me it’s not Stacey North. | 不会是史黛西·诺斯吧 |
[02:25] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[02:26] | “He’s a demon in disguise. | “他是伪装了的魔鬼 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna burn him alive, destroy him and his wife.” | 我要活活烧死他 毁了他和他老婆” |
[02:29] | – Who’s she talking about? – I’m not sure. | -她在说谁 -我不知道 |
[02:31] | Apparently, it’s some married A-lister, | 很显然是个已婚的一线明星 |
[02:33] | and that’s why it’s going viral. | 所以才这么受关注 |
[02:34] | No, she sounds like a crazy person! | 不 她这就像疯了一样 |
[02:36] | And not in an amusing Kanye sort of way. | 而且还不是像侃爷那样 |
[02:37] | Where the hell’s her dad/manager? | 她的老爸兼经理呢 |
[02:39] | Not sure. Tried calling. | 不知道 打过电话了 |
[02:40] | He’s not answering, and neither is Stacey. | 他不接电话 史黛西也是 |
[02:42] | Okay, well — | 好吧 |
[02:43] | I mean, you’re in charge of the social media crap. | 你是负责社交网络破事的 |
[02:45] | Can’t you figure out a way | 你就不能想个办法 |
[02:46] | to shut down her account or something? | 封了她的账号吗 |
[02:47] | We need to stop this, or it’s gonna destroy her career. | 我们要阻止她 否则她的事业就完了 |
[02:49] | – Okay. – And mine. | -好的 -我的事业也会完了 |
[02:53] | I just — I can’t relax. | 我 我放松不了 |
[02:54] | It’s not a natural — I don’t — | 太不自然了 我没法 |
[02:56] | You know, if you want to get into the headshot business, | 如果你真想搞头像业务 |
[02:58] | maybe you should hire a real actor, you know? | 或许你应该雇个专业演员 |
[03:00] | Or a model! Hire a model. | 或者模特 雇个模特吧 |
[03:02] | You’re just as handsome. | 你已经够帅了 |
[03:04] | Besides, I think it’s finally time | 况且 我觉得你也应该 |
[03:05] | that you updated your website photo. | 更新一下网站上的头像了 |
[03:06] | I look adorable in that photo. | 现在的头像很可爱啊 |
[03:07] | You look like an intern from “Grey’s Anatomy.” | 就像是《实习医生格蕾》里的实习生似的 |
[03:15] | 哈利 你今天上班吗 打给我 | |
[03:17] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[03:19] | Oh, just — just Harry. | 是 是哈利 |
[03:22] | So, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[03:24] | I packed us an amazing cheese platter. | 我带了芝士拼盘 |
[03:26] | Hold on there, missy. Why are you acting all weird? | 等一下 小姐 你怎么举止这么奇怪 |
[03:28] | And why didn’t you answer that? | 还有你为什么不接呢 |
[03:29] | I thought you said Harry was okay | 你不是说哈利 |
[03:31] | with this whole thing — you and me. | 同意我们俩的事吗 |
[03:33] | He is. | 是的 |
[03:34] | He is. | 是的 |
[03:38] | Okay, so, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:38] | This is starting to feel a little bit | 我感觉你这是在 |
[03:40] | like a diversionary tactic, you know? | 转移我的注意力 |
[03:42] | If he and Joss aren’t okay with us, then we kind of… | 如果他和乔斯不同意我们 那我们就是 |
[03:47] | I don’t actually know how they feel. | 其实我不知道他们怎么想的 |
[03:48] | I haven’t told them. | 我没告诉他们 |
[03:50] | I tried to. I swear. | 我想说的 我发誓 |
[03:51] | What exactly are you waiting for? | 那你是在等什么呢 |
[03:52] | It’s all kinds of tense in that house right now. | 现在家里气氛比较紧张 |
[03:55] | They were about to get married in Vegas, and then they didn’t, | 他们本来应该在维加斯结婚的 但是没有 |
[03:57] | and who knows what the story is. | 谁都不知道发生了什么 |
[04:02] | – Really? – I know. | -是吗 -我知道 |
[04:04] | It can’t be good, right? | 肯定不是好事 对吧 |
[04:06] | I just want the dust to settle, and then, | 我只是想等一切都恢复平静了 然后再 |
[04:08] | I promise — I will tell. | 我保证 我会告诉他们的 |
[04:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 真的 |
[04:15] | I’m not letting you get away that easy. | 我不会就这么轻易放跑你的 |
[04:19] | Where’s that cheese? | 芝士拼盘在哪儿呢 |
[04:31] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了 |
[04:32] | I had to get away from the office. | 我得逃离办公室 |
[04:34] | Phones are ringing. A client went off the rails. | 电话响不停 有个客户发疯了 |
[04:36] | It’s not been a good morning, Harry. | 这一早真遭罪 哈利 |
[04:37] | Wow. Sorry. | 心疼你 |
[04:39] | I mean, if I had known that Stacey North | 我如果知道史黛西·诺斯 |
[04:41] | was gonna torpedo her whole career, | 打算毁了她的职业生涯 |
[04:43] | I really wouldn’t have worked this hard to get her. | 我才不会拼命把她搞到手 |
[04:45] | You know, sometimes it feels like this job | 有时候这工作更像是 |
[04:46] | is more like babysitting than actual work. | 临时保姆 而不是实际工作 |
[04:49] | Well, why don’t you just — I don’t know — let her go? | 我不知道 你为何不让她走 |
[04:51] | Hey, can you pass me that cloth behind you? | 能把身后的布递给我吗 |
[04:53] | Um, yeah. | 好 |
[04:54] | I — I can’t just let her go. | 我不能让她走 |
[04:56] | I was rebuilding my entire client list around her. | 我得靠她重建我的客户单 |
[04:59] | Oh, yeah, right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[05:00] | Not really my, um, specialty. | 这事我还真不擅长 |
[05:03] | How can I help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[05:03] | Um, I don’t think you really can. | 我觉得你也帮不上 |
[05:06] | Besides, you seem real busy shining that toy from Jonathan, so… | 而且你也忙着擦拭乔纳森给你的宝贝 |
[05:12] | Yeah. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:13] | Uh, while we’re on the topic of Jonathan, | 既然我们说到乔纳森了 |
[05:15] | he’s having a benefit tomorrow night for the L.A. philharmonic, | 明晚他要给洛杉矶的交响乐团举办义演 |
[05:18] | and he asked me to attend. | 他邀请我出席 |
[05:21] | Obviously, I wouldn’t ask you to come along with me, but… | 当然我不会要求你跟我一起去 但 |
[05:24] | just wanted to let you know. | 只是跟你说一下 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Okay. I appreciate it. | 好 谢谢你告诉我 |
[05:26] | And you’re right. I wouldn’t have wanted to go. | 你是对的 我确实不想去 |
[05:27] | I-I do have to go. | 我必须去 |
[05:29] | I’m…already in hot water. | 已经够多麻烦了 |
[05:32] | You don’t… have to work with him. | 你不用非得跟他合作 |
[05:37] | Joss, this will be my third try at a restaurant. | 乔斯 我是第三次尝试开餐厅了 |
[05:40] | If this fails, that’s it. I won’t get another shot. | 这次要是失败 就此打住 不会再挣扎了 |
[05:43] | Jonathan’s my best chance. And you know what? | 乔纳森是我最大的希望 还有你知道吗 |
[05:45] | I like working with him. We have the same vision. | 我喜欢跟他合作 我们志同道合 |
[05:53] | Yep. Yep. Yep. Here it comes again. | 好吧 好吧 又来了 |
[05:56] | Make it stop! | 消停点 |
[06:01] | It’s a clean break. | 骨头断得很整齐 |
[06:02] | So I agree with – your previous doctor’s opinion. | 我同意你之前的医生的意见 |
[06:04] | You won’t need surgery. | 你不必做手术 |
[06:05] | See? | 没错吧 |
[06:06] | So, how long before she can use her arm again? | 那她的手臂多久才能正常活动 |
[06:08] | Actually, there’s something more pressing we need to discuss. | 其实我们得谈谈更紧迫的问题 |
[06:14] | Marjorie, have you been feeling weak lately? | 玛乔丽 你最近感觉很虚弱吗 |
[06:17] | – A little. – Has anybody talked to you | -有点 -有没有人告诉你 |
[06:19] | about your test results from the E.R.? | 急症室的检测结果 |
[06:22] | It appears you have late-stage cirrhosis. | 你似乎有晚期肝硬化 |
[06:27] | There must be some confusion. | 肯定弄错了 |
[06:29] | I’m just feeling a little tired. | 我只是感觉有点累 |
[06:31] | Still, I’d love to run some additional tests, | 但是我想再给你做几项检测 |
[06:33] | maybe a biopsy to confirm exactly what stage you’re at. | 可能做个活检 确认你到底在哪个阶段 |
[06:36] | But this is manageable, right? | 但是这个能治好 对吧 |
[06:39] | You can fix it, can’t you? | 你们能治好 对不对 |
[06:40] | Well, we can give her medication to help, | 我们会给她药物缓解病情 |
[06:42] | but ultimately, you’ll probably need a liver transplant. | 但最后可能需要肝脏移植 |
[06:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[06:47] | How did this even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:49] | Well, the major cause of this disease | 导致这个病的主要原因是 |
[06:51] | is excessive alcohol consumption. | 饮酒过度 |
[06:53] | So, Marjorie, how much would you say you normally drink? | 玛乔丽 你通常喝多少酒 |
[06:58] | Once or twice a week, perhaps. | 一周可能喝一两次 |
[07:00] | Mom. Please. Tell the truth. | 妈 拜托说实话 |
[07:02] | Would you please not? | 拜托你别这样 |
[07:04] | It’s just that, in order to become eligible | 这只是为了满足 |
[07:07] | for a liver donation, | 肝脏捐赠的条件 |
[07:08] | you’d have to refrain from drugs, alcohol — | 你必须避免嗑药 喝酒 |
[07:10] | anything else that could make the condition worse. | 还有其他会使病情恶化的行为 |
[07:13] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 没问题吧 |
[07:16] | No. | 没有 |
[07:18] | Not at all. | 完全没问题 |
[07:28] | I mean, what if she can’t do it? | 我是说 如果她做不到呢 |
[07:30] | What if it’s the beginning of the end? | 如果这是结束的征兆呢 |
[07:32] | You can’t think that way, honey. | 你不能这么想 亲爱的 |
[07:34] | Liver transplants are very common. | 肝脏移植很常见的 |
[07:37] | This must seem so crazy. | 真是太可怕了 |
[07:39] | I’m usually complaining about my mom, not worrying about her. | 我通常只会埋怨她 不会担心她 |
[07:42] | Maybe this is just – the wake-up call she needs. | 或许这就是她需要的警钟 |
[07:45] | I hope you’re right, but I doubt it. | 但愿你是对的 但我很是怀疑 |
[07:48] | This is all too depressing. | 这太让人难过了 |
[07:49] | Give me some good news or something. | 有什么好消息之类的吗 |
[07:51] | My nanny’s trying to poison Vivian. | 我的保姆企图毒死薇薇安 |
[07:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:55] | I said “Good news.” | 我说”好消息” |
[07:56] | Okay, I’m exaggerating. | 好 我太夸张了 |
[07:58] | She fed her expired carrots. | 她拿过期的胡萝卜喂她 |
[07:59] | You know companies just make up those dates, right? | 你知道公司都会胡写保质期吧 |
[08:02] | It’s a scam to get you to keep buying. | 那是为了骗你不断购买 |
[08:03] | Look, it’s a small thing. I get it. | 这是小事 我懂 |
[08:05] | But I’m leaving my baby with her. | 但我是把我的孩子交给她啊 |
[08:07] | Karen, it’s baby food. Seriously. | 凯伦 那是婴儿食物 真的 |
[08:09] | Well, she also decided to feed Vivian solid food | 她都没问过我 就决定给薇薇安 |
[08:12] | for the first time without asking me. | 第一次吃固体食物 |
[08:14] | I wanted to be the one to do that. | 我想第一个喂她固体食物 |
[08:16] | You have to stick with a nanny eventually. | 你最后还是得靠保姆 |
[08:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:20] | Hey. Maybe you can come over and see what you think of her. | 或许你可以过来 看看她人怎么样 |
[08:24] | What am I gonna do? | 我能做什么 |
[08:25] | Just observe and give me your opinion, as a fellow mom. | 同为母亲 你就观察并给我意见 |
[08:29] | I’m sure Lydia’s fine, | 我知道莉迪娅没问题 |
[08:30] | but it’ll help me to know if I’m crazy or not. | 但你能帮我认清自己有没有疯 |
[08:33] | Well, we both know the answer to that one. | 你我都知道这问题的答案 |
[08:37] | Well, at least they caught the cirrhosis | 至少在还有得救时 |
[08:38] | while there’s still something they can do about it. | 诊断出这是肝硬化 |
[08:40] | Yeah. It’s actually a good thing she got in that accident. | 对 她遇车祸也算因祸得福 |
[08:42] | Plus, she’s warming up to me. | 而且她对我也不那么冷漠了 |
[08:44] | – Really? – Yeah, not so much. | -真的 -还不太热情 |
[08:46] | Yeah, in-laws can be tough. | 对 娘家人不好伺候 |
[08:48] | Joss’ mum is not a fan of mine, as you can imagine. | 你能想象 乔斯的妈妈也不待见我 |
[08:52] | In fact, you know what? | 其实 你知道吗 |
[08:53] | Joss is the only in-law I ever really got along with. | 乔斯是我唯一处得好的娘家人 |
[08:55] | Right, well, I don’t plan on sleeping with Marjorie | 好吧 我近期没有任何睡 |
[08:57] | any time soon, so… | 玛乔丽的打算 |
[08:59] | Hilarious and a little disturbing. | 又搞笑又有点烦人 |
[09:01] | Oh, hey! Do you have plans tomorrow night? | 对了 明晚有空吗 |
[09:03] | – April gave me the night off. – Yeah, actually. | -艾普莉让我休息一晚 -没空 |
[09:05] | I have to go to this, uh, black-tie benefit | 我得参加乔纳森主持的 |
[09:07] | that Jonathan’s hosting. | 正式义演 |
[09:08] | You want to come with? | 你想不想去 |
[09:09] | Ooh! Do I have to wear a tux? | 我得穿燕尾服吗 |
[09:11] | – Yeah. – Then no. | -对 -那不去了 |
[09:13] | So, I assume this means that Joss isn’t going with you? | 那我想乔斯不会跟你去 |
[09:15] | Uh, no. | 不去 |
[09:16] | I don’t think Jonathan and she | 我不认为短期内乔纳森和她 |
[09:18] | will be hanging out any time soon. | 会在同一个场合出现 |
[09:20] | Man, I feel like I’m walking on eggshells with both of them. | 哥们 我感觉自己在他俩身边如履薄冰 |
[09:24] | Well, there might come a time | 也许总有一天 |
[09:25] | when you’re gonna have to choose a side. | 你得在他们之间做出选择 |
[09:27] | Well, why should I have to do that? | 我为什么非得这么做 |
[09:28] | I mean, that does not seem fair. | 我的意思是 这似乎不大公平 |
[09:30] | It’s not fair. | 这确实不公平 |
[09:31] | But life’s not fair. | 但生活本身就是不公平的 |
[09:37] | Hey, Stacey. | 嗨 史黛西 |
[09:40] | Is there anything you need? | 你还有什么需要吗 |
[09:41] | Uh, no, thank you, Kylie. | 没有了 谢谢 凯丽 |
[09:45] | You do not look good. | 你看上去不大好 |
[09:46] | Are you sure you don’t want some coffee or something? | 你确定你不想喝点咖啡或者别的什么吗 |
[09:47] | No, I want these billion | 不 我想让那每秒推送的 |
[09:49] | Twitter notifications per second to stop. | 数以万计的推特消息提醒立刻停止 |
[09:51] | Yeah, well, the world just watched you | 这件事上 外界只看到你 |
[09:53] | have a meltdown 140 characters at a time. | 每次崩溃一样的发满140个字 |
[09:55] | It’s not a meltdown! It’s the truth! | 这不是崩溃 这是事实 |
[09:58] | – Okay. – People need to know. | -好吧 -人们需要知道这一点 |
[09:59] | Yeah, no, I’m just — I’m — | 是的 不 我只是 我 |
[10:00] | I’m not sure they do need to know. | 我不确定他们是不是需要知道 |
[10:02] | And honestly, you’re making yourself look a little crazy, | 实话说 你把自己弄的看起来有点疯狂 |
[10:06] | and you’re talking openly about having an affair. | 而且你在公开谈论外遇这件事 |
[10:07] | It’s causing problems. | 这引起了各种各样的问题 |
[10:09] | What do you mean? What kind of problems? | 你什么意思 什么样的问题 |
[10:10] | Well, um, I got a call | 我刚20分钟前 |
[10:12] | from your perfume line 20 minutes ago, | 接到了你拍广告的那家香水品牌的电话 |
[10:13] | and they’re putting all press on hold. | 他们要暂时搁置所有广宣 |
[10:16] | Yeah, you can’t really be the face of Purity | 是啊 你没法以公开情妇的身份 |
[10:19] | and a public mistress at the same time. | 同时担当”纯情”品牌的代言人 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God. My dad’s gonna kill me. | 我的天啊 我爸会杀了我的 |
[10:22] | He worked on that deal for months. | 他为了这笔生意努力了好几个月 |
[10:23] | But this is — this is why I’m trying to tell you — | 但这 这正是我试图告诉你的原因 |
[10:25] | Here. Sit down. | 来 先坐下 |
[10:27] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那么 我们该怎么做 |
[10:28] | Okay. I’m done. | 好的 我受够了 |
[10:29] | I’ll deactivate my Twitter. | 我来把推特给注销掉 |
[10:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:35] | What — | 这是什么 |
[10:36] | It’s fine. It’s prescription. It’s for my nerves. | 没事的 医生开的处方药 神经过敏用的 |
[10:39] | Seriously? No. That is only gonna mess with your head. | 你是认真的吗 不 那只会扰乱你的思绪 |
[10:41] | Hand it over. | 把药给我 |
[10:42] | Let’s go. | 给我 |
[10:44] | – Come on. – Fine. | -快点 -好吧 |
[10:46] | Promise you, it’s for your own good. Now, listen. | 我跟你保证 这是为了你好 现在听着 |
[10:47] | You need to get some rest and lay low and let me fix this. | 你现在需要休息一下保持低调让我来给你善后 |
[10:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:52] | Thank you, Joss. You’re the best. | 谢谢你 乔斯 你是最棒的 |
[10:55] | I guess you’re almost worth the money. | 我猜你还是对得起你的工资的 |
[11:01] | Shh! You’re gonna wake up my mother! | 嘘 你会把我妈吵醒的 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[11:04] | This room wasn’t exactly built for a bed. | 这间房不是为了放一张大床准备的 |
[11:07] | Anyway, how is she? | 总之 她怎么样 |
[11:10] | I can’t tell. | 我说不好 |
[11:12] | She hasn’t really said a word about anything since the doctor. | 从医生那回来之后她还一个字都没说 |
[11:16] | She’s probably depressed. | 她大概是很沮丧 |
[11:18] | She’s never gonna stop drinking on her own. | 光靠她自己她是绝对戒不了酒的 |
[11:19] | Oh, you don’t know that. | 这你可说不好 |
[11:20] | She won’t even admit she has a problem. | 她甚至都不承认自己有酗酒的毛病 |
[11:24] | And if she keeps drinking… she could die. | 如果她继续这么喝下去 她会送命的 |
[11:28] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那种情况不会发生的 |
[11:32] | Look, it might take a little while | 听着 她可能需要点时间 |
[11:34] | for it to sink in for her, but it will. | 去接受这个现实 但最终会接受的 |
[11:37] | I’m not getting my hopes up. | 我才不要抱什么希望 |
[11:38] | People really can change, April. | 人真的是会变的 艾普莉 |
[11:42] | Even the ones you least expect. | 即使是那些你最不看好的 |
[11:48] | Not again! | 又来 |
[11:52] | Oh, great. | 真是棒极了 |
[11:54] | It’s your turn to pump the bed. | 这回轮到你来给床充气了 |
[12:07] | Perfect. | 来的正好 |
[12:09] | You can be my one-woman focus group. | 你正好可以做我的一人女性焦点小组 |
[12:11] | Are you ready? Tell me. | 你准备好了吗 告诉我 |
[12:12] | Does this poster entice you to buy an album? | 这张海报会有让你买专辑的欲望吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah — if I was 13. | 是的 如果我还是13岁的话 |
[12:16] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然会买 -好的 |
[12:18] | So, remember that guy I was sort of seeing? | 记得我跟你说的那个我正在约会的家伙吗 |
[12:21] | – Taco guy. – Yeah. | -玉米卷餐车边遇到的那个 -对 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -记得 -是他 |
[12:23] | That’s — that’s the one. | 就是 就是那位 |
[12:25] | I’ve been meaning to ask you about him, | 我一直想问你关于他的事情 |
[12:26] | but I didn’t want to be pushy, you know? | 但我不想逼你 你知道吗 |
[12:28] | Which is hard, because I love being pushy. | 这对我来说真的很难 因为我很喜欢逼人 |
[12:30] | How’s it going? | 你俩怎么样 |
[12:32] | I — I think there could be something real there. | 我觉得我们俩之间可能是真的擦出火花了 |
[12:35] | Nice! Yeah? | 太好了 是不是 |
[12:36] | How’s the sex? | 你们性生活和谐吗 |
[12:38] | Oh. Sorry. See what I mean? Pushy. | 抱歉 明白我的意思了吧 喜欢逼人 |
[12:41] | I-It’s great. | 非常和谐 |
[12:42] | It’s — It’s — It’s — It’s just… | 只是 只是 只是 |
[12:45] | See, h– | 你看 |
[12:48] | Here’s the thing, Joss. | 事情是这样的 乔斯 |
[12:49] | I-I’m — I’m so — | 我 我 我非常 |
[12:52] | Wait, sorry. Can you just pause on that thought for one second? | 等等 抱歉 你能稍微暂停一下吗 |
[12:54] | I swear I want to hear everything, | 我发誓我真的很想知道所有细节 |
[12:55] | but I really need to check on something. | 但是我真的得看下这条消息 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God! What are you recording?! | 我的天啊 你们在录什么 |
[13:04] | Oh, my God! Put those phones down! | 天呐 把手机放下来 |
[13:05] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -什么 -天呐 |
[13:08] | – Is that Stacey North? – Yep. That’s her. | -那是史黛西·诺斯吗 -没错 是她 |
[13:10] | Oh, why is she licking the bagels and putting them back? | 她为什么舔完那些百吉饼后又把它们放了回去 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. I wish that there was some answer | 我不知道 我也希望我能找到 |
[13:14] | that I could give you to that question that made sense. | 能回答你的问题同时又说得通的答案 |
[13:17] | Well, don’t they say – that all press is good press? | 他们不是说 所有的媒体曝光都是好事吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Do they really? | 是啊 他们真的这么说吗 |
[13:20] | H-Have they ever had a client | 他们之前有没有遇到过 |
[13:22] | self-destruct on the Internet before? | 在互联网上自我毁灭的客户 |
[13:23] | – No. – Don’t judge me! | -没有 -别对我妄加评判 |
[13:24] | I’m better than all of you! | 我比你们所有人都优秀 |
[13:25] | Oh! Make it stop. Please make it stop. Please. | 快关掉 拜托你快把视频关掉 拜托 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:30] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[13:40] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:41] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[13:42] | This looks great. | 看起来真棒 |
[13:44] | Except these pancakes are like rocks. | 除了这些像石头一样硬的煎饼 |
[13:46] | Lucy, don’t exaggerate. | 露西 别这么夸张 |
[13:48] | They’re just vegan. | 它们只是素食煎饼 |
[13:49] | It’s part of my new life plan. | 这是我的新生活计划的一部分 |
[13:52] | Well, come on. Sit, sit! | 快来 坐下来尝尝 |
[13:56] | Last night, when I was sleeping | 昨天晚上 我睡在 |
[13:58] | on that incredibly uncomfortable mattress, | 那个超级不舒服的床垫上时 |
[14:00] | I was blessed with some clar ity. | 我突然清醒了 |
[14:03] | It’s time for me to start taking care of myself — | 我应当好好照顾自己了 |
[14:05] | eating healthy, exercising more. | 健康饮食 加强锻炼 |
[14:09] | Not to mention… | 更不用说 |
[14:11] | spending more time with my girls. | 要多陪陪的我姑娘们 |
[14:13] | Wait — does that mean you’ll be here | 等等 你的意思是你会在这儿 |
[14:14] | to help me practice for my next debate? | 帮我练习我的下一场辩论 |
[14:16] | Of course! | 当然 |
[14:17] | So, does this mean we all have to eat like you? Because — | 那我们都要吃得跟你一样吗 因为 |
[14:20] | I am just so glad that you’re focusing on the positives, Marjorie. | 我很高兴你乐观地看待这件事 玛乔丽 |
[14:23] | That’s the attitude. | 态度很好 |
[14:24] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:25] | Because I will beat this. | 因为我会打败它的 |
[14:28] | And if I don’t get to have | 如果我不能 |
[14:30] | an occasional glass of champagne, so be it. | 偶尔来杯香槟 那也行吧 |
[14:34] | Tell me what happened exactly. | 跟我讲讲究竟怎么回事 |
[14:36] | My dad freaked out on me about hooking up with a married man | 因为我跟一个已婚男士交往 还有香水那事 |
[14:39] | and the perfume thing, | 我爸气疯了 |
[14:40] | and I had to get out – of the house before I exploded. | 我不得不在自己爆发之前离开 |
[14:42] | That didn’t work out so well. | 结果并不好看 |
[14:43] | Okay, um, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 接下来我们要这样 |
[14:46] | Okay, we’re gonna remind your fans why they love you | 要提醒你的粉丝们他们喜欢你的原因 |
[14:48] | and show them that you’re not, you know, | 并向他们证明你并没有 |
[14:50] | losing your mind, that you care about people, | 发疯 你关心别人 |
[14:51] | and that you’re not a homewrecker. | 并且你不是第三者 |
[14:53] | What, like a press-release apology? | 什么 像是发表公开道歉信吗 |
[14:55] | Great. Write one up. | 太好了 马上就写 |
[14:56] | It’s already written, but you’re gonna need to do more than that, | 已经写了 但你要做的不止这个 |
[14:58] | so you’re volunteering at the L.A. Food Bank tomorrow. | 你明天要志愿参加洛杉矶的食物银行的活动 |
[15:00] | Be there at 11:00. | 11点到 |
[15:01] | Wait — the food bank? Why? | 等等 食物银行 为什么 |
[15:02] | Uh, so that people can see that you’re not a spoiled brat | 这样人们才能明白你不是个被宠坏的小孩 |
[15:04] | who goes around licking perfectly good food every day? | 每天都吃着精致的美餐 |
[15:07] | Plus, anyone who brings a canned good | 而且 所有带罐头来的人 |
[15:08] | will get a free download of your single, so… | 都能免费下载你的一首单曲 所以 |
[15:11] | That’s kind of genius. | 太天才了 |
[15:12] | I know! So don’t screw it up. | 可不是 所以别搞砸了 |
[15:13] | I’m getting as much press there as I possibly can. | 我会尽可能请到多的媒体去那儿 |
[15:16] | Okay? Get some sleep. | 好吗 好好睡一觉吧 |
[15:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:22] | Kids. | 小孩子啊 |
[15:24] | It’s…spotless in here. | 这里简直无可挑剔 |
[15:27] | Yeah, I guess Lydia straightened up a bit. | 是啊 我猜莉迪娅整理了一下 |
[15:30] | Without asking you first? | 没有事先获得你的许可 |
[15:31] | You’re right. You should fire her. | 你说得对 你应该炒了她 |
[15:34] | Look at this, though. | 但是瞧瞧这儿 |
[15:38] | Well, she straightened those up, as well. | 她也整理了那些 |
[15:41] | You’re not getting the real picture here. | 你没搞清楚 |
[15:45] | Yeah. What a disaster. | 是啊 简直是一团糟 |
[15:49] | You just caught her on a good day. | 你只是正好碰到她今天做得不错 |
[15:52] | Vivian was wiped. | 薇薇安累了 |
[15:53] | She fell asleep right when I put her down. | 我一放下她 她就睡着了 |
[15:56] | You guys need anything else? | 你们还需要别的吗 |
[15:58] | – Nope. – Nope. | -不用了 -不用 |
[15:59] | Well, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[16:00] | I’ll bring Starbucks. | 我会带杯星巴克 |
[16:01] | – Bye, April. – Bye. | -再见 艾普莉 -再见 |
[16:07] | I think I know what’s going on. | 我想我知道是怎么回事了 |
[16:09] | It can be scary to have someone in your house all the time. | 让别人整天待你家是挺吓人的 |
[16:12] | It’s a little… claustrophobic. | 有点幽闭恐惧症的感觉 |
[16:13] | I’m going through it right now with my mom, | 现在我和我妈就是这样 |
[16:15] | but you get used to it. | 但你会习惯的 |
[16:16] | It’s not that. | 不是那样的 |
[16:17] | I just have a weird feeling about her. | 我对她有种奇怪的感觉 |
[16:20] | Well, that’s because you don’t even know her. | 那是因为你不了解她 |
[16:21] | Maybe if you talked to Lydia a little more, | 或许如果你多跟莉迪娅聊聊 |
[16:24] | you’d feel better? | 你会感觉好些 |
[16:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:30] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[16:32] | I have… | 我有 |
[16:34] | leftover lasagna that apparently doesn’t expire until next Tuesday. | 剩的意大利面 下周二才过期 |
[16:53] | Someone knows how to make an entrance. | 你这个入场可真酷炫 |
[16:56] | How very L.A. of you. | 简直太洛杉矶了 |
[16:58] | Oh, well, you know — car’s in the shop and all. | 那个你知道的 车子还在店里 |
[17:01] | Is the benefit over? | 宴会结束了吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, no, it’s just getting started. | 没有 刚开始 |
[17:04] | I just have another engagement. | 我刚刚是参加另一场宴会 |
[17:06] | I’m Kristen, by the way. | 对了 我叫克里斯汀 |
[17:07] | Yes, I know who you are. Obviously, I’m a huge fan. | 我认识你 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[17:10] | I, um… | 我 |
[17:12] | I loved “The Minutes of Our Hours.” | 我很喜欢《我们的每一分钟》 |
[17:13] | That movie made me cry, which I don’t normally | 那电影让我感动得哭了 我一般 |
[17:15] | like to do in public. | 不在公众场合哭 |
[17:17] | Well, that’s very sweet of you. Thank you. | 你嘴巴真甜 谢谢 |
[17:20] | I’m actually a huge fan of yours. | 事实上我是你的超级粉丝 |
[17:24] | – No, you’re not. – Your show’s amazing, you know. | -才怪 -你的节目很精彩 |
[17:27] | I’ve watched every episode. | 每一集我都看 |
[17:31] | I’m really glad I caught you on my way out. | 我真的很高兴在回去的路上碰到你 |
[17:34] | Oh. This is me. | 我该走了 |
[17:37] | What cuisine are you serving at your next restaurant? | 在下个餐厅你会推出什么菜肴 |
[17:41] | Everyone’s being really hush-hush about it. | 大家都守口如瓶 |
[17:42] | I’m dying to know. | 我太想知道了 |
[17:43] | Well, you’ll just have to come and find out. | 你自己来看就会知道了 |
[17:46] | How about a private cooking class in the meantime, | 同时来上个私人烹饪课怎么样 |
[17:49] | for me and some friends? | 给我和一些朋友上 |
[17:50] | They’ll totally flip. | 他们都会高兴死的 |
[17:51] | Yeah, I don’t really do that kind of thing anymore. | 我现在已经不干这个了 |
[17:54] | Oh, please? | 求你了 |
[17:56] | I’ll pay you, obviously. | 我当然会付你钱的 |
[17:59] | How’s 15 sound? | 一点五怎么样 |
[18:01] | – 15… – Yeah — $15,000. | -一点五 -对 一万五 |
[18:05] | Yeah, that works. | 好啊 可以 |
[18:08] | You know what? I think I can go back in for a little longer. | 我想我可以回去多待会儿 |
[18:13] | I have some questions that I want to ask you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[18:16] | Hello! Anybody hungry? | 各位 有人饿了吗 |
[18:19] | I got Pine and Crane — extra pea shoots for Marjorie. | 我带了松鹤菜回来 为了玛乔丽多加了豆苗 |
[18:27] | Oh, no. What happened? What happened? | 不 怎么了 怎么了 |
[18:29] | Are you hurt? Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 你受伤了吗 |
[18:31] | – Should I call an ambulance? – No. No! Shh! | -我要叫救护车吗 -不 不要 |
[18:33] | I-I — I just slipped. | 我只是滑到了 |
[18:36] | – I’m fine. – You’re drunk. | -我没事 -你喝醉了 |
[18:37] | No. | 没有 |
[18:38] | I just had one drink for the pain. | 我只是为了止痛喝了一杯 |
[18:42] | Come on. Let me help you up. | 来吧 我扶你起来 |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:45] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:46] | Come on. Easy. | 起来 慢点 |
[18:52] | You understand, right? | 你懂的 对吗 |
[18:55] | I mean, you fell off before. | 你之前也摔倒过 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:59] | I think it’s time for bed, Marjorie. | 我觉得你现在该睡觉了 玛乔丽 |
[19:01] | It’s not that easy, you know. | 你知道吗 这感觉并没那么轻松 |
[19:04] | Not knowing how long you have but knowing it’s not a lot. | 不知道自己还能活多久但知道时日无多 |
[19:10] | Let’s see how you deal with it | 等有人通知你你快死了的时候 |
[19:11] | if somebody tells you you’re dying. | 看你怎么应对 |
[19:26] | You’re up. | 你还没睡 |
[19:28] | I was hoping you would be. | 我就希望你还没睡 |
[19:29] | Yeah. Just working. | 对 还在工作 |
[19:31] | I’m trying to spin Stacey’s Bagelgate into something good. | 我正拼命给史黛丝的甜甜圈门编好话呢 |
[19:33] | “Bagelgate”? I’m not familiar with that album. | 甜甜圈门 我不太了解那张专辑 |
[19:36] | However, how about you don’t work? | 不过 不如先别干了怎么样 |
[19:42] | Wow. You really smell like tequila. | 你身上龙舌兰的味道很重 |
[19:43] | How did you get home? | 你怎么回家的 |
[19:45] | You didn’t ride that donorcycle, did you? | 你没骑那辆摩托车吧 |
[19:46] | No, no. I called an Uber. | 不 我在优步上叫了辆车 |
[19:49] | Probably shouldn’t have taken that last shot, | 也许我本不该喝那最后一杯 |
[19:51] | but who can say no to Dudamel, huh? | 但谁会拒绝杜达梅尔 |
[19:53] | Obviously not you. | 显然你不会 |
[19:54] | Hey, guess who I met tonight. | 猜猜我今晚碰到了谁 |
[19:56] | I… | 我… |
[19:57] | Kristen Sorbonne. | 克里斯汀·索邦 |
[19:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:00] | Yes, and she wants to hire me for a cooking class, | 对 而且她想请我去给她上节烹饪课 |
[20:02] | which, I know — it sounds like step down, but… | 我知道这听起来有些降格 但是 |
[20:05] | she offered me a lot of cash. | 她愿意出很高的薪酬 |
[20:06] | Cool. | 赞 |
[20:08] | Yeah, my — my night was really great, too. | 我今晚过得也很棒 |
[20:09] | I, uh, I hung out with Andy Cohen on the couch in my PJs. | 我和安迪·科恩穿着睡衣在沙发上一起 |
[20:13] | Ate some cold leftovers. | 吃了些冷的剩菜 |
[20:15] | B-Babe, I’m just trying to share — | 亲爱的 我只是想分享… |
[20:16] | Look, you don’t have to, okay? | 听着 你没这个必要 好吗 |
[20:18] | Harry, I’m glad that you had a good time. | 哈利 我为你今晚过得开心而高兴 |
[20:20] | I am. | 真的 |
[20:20] | But maybe you should just think of your work and me | 但你应该把工作和我的关系 |
[20:22] | like church and state. | 划分清楚 |
[20:28] | So I guess that m eans you don’t want | 我想你的意思是你不想要 |
[20:29] | the extra swag bag I stole? | 我偷来的大礼包了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, no, thanks. I’m good. | 对 不用了 谢谢 我没关系的 |
[20:41] | Do you need anything special? | 你有什么特别的需要吗 |
[20:45] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:46] | Vivian and I can go to the market later. | 我和薇薇安等会儿可以自己去超市 |
[20:49] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:49] | Yes, definitely. You should stay. | 当然 你应该留下来 |
[20:51] | I was hoping we could get to know each other a little better. | 我希望我们互相的了解能更进一步 |
[20:55] | Why don’t we have lunch? | 不如我们一起吃个午餐吧 |
[20:57] | Really, I mean it. | 真的 我是认真的 |
[20:58] | I don’t need to get to work for an hour. | 我有一个小时的休息时间 |
[21:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:02] | You lived in 10 countries before you were 21? | 你21岁之前在10个国家住过 |
[21:05] | Army brat right here. | 随营长大的军人子女 就是我 |
[21:07] | That must have been exciting. | 这经历一定很令人兴奋 |
[21:10] | It’s more like same base, different country, | 更像是在不同国家的相同基地 |
[21:13] | kind of hard to make friends all the time. | 交朋友始终有点难 |
[21:15] | Oh, I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[21:17] | I think that’s why I get along better with babies and kids. | 我想这就是我和孩子们能相处更好的原因 |
[21:19] | They’re easier to talk to. | 和他们更容易交谈 |
[21:22] | I mean, I haven’t had a date in… | 我是说我很久没约过会了 大概… |
[21:24] | I can’t even remember. | 我甚至都不记得了 |
[21:27] | Come on. I don’t believe that. | 得了吧 我不信 |
[21:28] | Yeah, it’s been like… three years? | 真的 大概 三年了 |
[21:31] | Have you tried dating online? | 你试过网恋吗 |
[21:33] | Maybe it’s a good baby step. | 这也许是个不错的初步尝试 |
[21:35] | Once, but it was kind of a disaster. | 我试过一次 但简直是个灾难 |
[21:37] | Oh. Disaster how? | 怎么会像个灾难呢 |
[21:39] | I didn’t really know what to write in the profile, | 我真的不知道该在简历上写些什么 |
[21:40] | and I hate all the pictures of myself, | 而且我也不喜欢自己的照片 |
[21:43] | so I just got a bunch of Nigerian princes asking for money. | 所以我只收到了一堆骗钱的垃圾邮件 |
[21:48] | I don’t think you should give up. | 我觉得你不该放弃 |
[21:49] | You’re so brave. I could never do what you do. | 你太勇敢了 你做的事我永远都做不到 |
[21:53] | I-I read your book. | 我读了你的书 |
[21:54] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:58] | Oh, poor baby. I wonder why she’s awake. | 小可怜 不知道她怎么醒了 |
[22:00] | I can get her. | 我去哄她 |
[22:00] | No, it’s okay. You go to work. | 不 没关系 你去工作吧 |
[22:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | It’s not a bad place you’ve got here. | 你找的这个地方不差 |
[22:10] | It used to belong to Grace Kelly. | 这里以前是格蕾丝·凯莉的 |
[22:12] | I’m a sucker for those kind of things. | 我特别喜欢这种东西 |
[22:15] | Can I get you a drink? | 我给你倒杯东西喝吧 |
[22:16] | Uh, ye– no, thanks. On the clock and all. | 不了 谢谢 在上班呢 |
[22:19] | Are those… white strawberries? | 那些是白草莓吗 |
[22:21] | Oh, yeah. You know what? You have to smell them. | 对 你该来闻闻 |
[22:23] | They’re from this incredible urban growhouse in Silver Lake. | 它们产自银湖的市内花棚 |
[22:30] | Delicious! | 好香啊 |
[22:34] | Yeah. my fiancée loves them. | 对 我的未婚妻很喜欢 |
[22:36] | She’s… | 她… |
[22:38] | Subtle. | 你很狡猾哦 |
[22:40] | I hope you don’t think this is, like, a hired date. | 我希望你别误以为我是雇你来约会的 |
[22:43] | – No. – My friends really are stuck in traffic. | -不 -我的朋友们真的碰上堵车了 |
[22:45] | Y-Yeah. N-N-No. | 对 不 不 |
[22:46] | My fiancée, Joss, really does love them. | 我的未婚妻乔斯真的很喜欢白草莓 |
[22:49] | I just thought you should know because, uh, she’s… | 我只是觉得你应该知道 因为她… |
[22:52] | I’m making this worse, aren’t I? | 我越解释越糟 是吗 |
[22:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:55] | Actually, I’m dating Jesse Darby. | 其实我在和杰西·达比谈恋爱 |
[22:59] | The singer? | 那个歌手 |
[23:00] | Oh. Right. Yes. | 对 |
[23:02] | I should read People magazine more often. | 我应该常看看《人物》杂志 |
[23:07] | This has been the craziest ride. | 这是我最疯狂的一次经历 |
[23:10] | Do you know that five years ago, | 你知道吗 我五年前 |
[23:11] | I was throwing a fiesta in my apartment | 在公寓里办了个狂欢会 |
[23:14] | to celebrate landing a Taco Bell commercial? | 为了庆祝自己拉到塔可钟的广告 |
[23:17] | And now I’m literally turning down | 但现在我居然拒绝了 |
[23:19] | multi-million-dollar jobs. | 薪资几百万的工作 |
[23:21] | It’s ridiculous. | 很荒唐 |
[23:22] | Yeah. That must be really tough. | 对 那一定很难 |
[23:25] | I’m only telling you this to prepare you. | 我告诉你这个是为了让你有所准备 |
[23:27] | Prepare me for what? | 让我为什么而准备 |
[23:30] | For what’s about to happen to you. | 为接下来要在你身上发生的事 |
[23:33] | I’ve been seeing your name everywhere. | 我看见到处都有你的名字 |
[23:37] | I-Is this the part where you tell me | 你接下来要告诉我 |
[23:38] | that it’s not as great as it seems? | 这些并不像看起来的那样好 |
[23:40] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:41] | Because it’s even better. | 因为会更好 |
[23:44] | Can I give you some unsolicited advice? | 我可以给你点建议吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah. Advise away. | 说吧 |
[23:48] | When it’s your turn, just be sure to enjoy the ride. | 等轮到你的时候 你只要享受这次经历 |
[23:52] | There are gonna be people out there | 外面会有很多人 |
[23:54] | who may want to make you feel bad for it, | 他们也许想让你为此不爽 |
[23:56] | but don’t let them. | 但别让他们得逞 |
[23:57] | You’ll regret it. | 否则你会后悔的 |
[24:03] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[24:06] | Just remember — it’s for the best. | 只要记住 这是最好的办法 |
[24:09] | She needs help, April. | 她需要帮助 艾普莉 |
[24:11] | She’s not gonna like this. | 她肯定不会乐意的 |
[24:12] | It’d be weird if she did. | 她要是乐意就奇怪了 |
[24:19] | Do you mind turning the TV down, Mom? | 妈妈 你介意把电视声音调小点吗 |
[24:27] | April, if this is about last night, | 艾普莉 如果是要谈昨晚的事 |
[24:29] | I’m just mortified. | 我感到很难堪 |
[24:31] | I know. We’ve been through this before. | 我知道 我们经历过这情况了 |
[24:33] | But things are different now. | 但是现在情况不一样了 |
[24:38] | It’s serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:40] | And I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[24:42] | I don’t want to lose you, either. | 我也不想失去你 |
[24:44] | Good. | 那就好 |
[24:47] | Then I think we need to… get you real help. | 我想你需要一些实质性的帮助 |
[24:55] | Rehab centers? | 康复中心 |
[24:56] | We need to discuss options. | 我们得讨论一下现有的选择 |
[24:58] | April, I know | 艾普莉 我明白 |
[25:00] | that it must be really difficult having me around | 我让你经历了这么多过后 |
[25:04] | after everything I’ve put you through — | 让我呆在你身边你肯定很难受 |
[25:05] | That’s not what this is about. | 跟这个无关 |
[25:07] | I see now, looking back, that my drinking | 我现在明白了 回想起来酗酒 |
[25:10] | has been the root of a lot of our problems. | 才是我们许多矛盾的根源 |
[25:13] | I’ve been in denial. | 我也曾不敢面对现实 |
[25:16] | I need to stop lying to the people I love, | 我不能再对我爱的人说谎了 |
[25:18] | and I need to stop drinking. | 我也不能再喝酒了 |
[25:22] | Wow, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:23] | No, I want to stop — | 我想要戒酒 |
[25:25] | if for nothing else, for you and Lucy. | 不为别的 只为你和露西 |
[25:32] | That’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[25:34] | Then let’s go through these places. | 那我们来看看这些康复中心吧 |
[25:37] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[25:39] | Exactly. We can. | 对 我们能做到 |
[25:42] | I know me, April. | 我了解我自己 艾普莉 |
[25:44] | I need my family. | 我需要我的家人 |
[25:46] | And having Marc around, | 现在有马克在身边 |
[25:48] | I think I can lean on him. | 我想就靠他了 |
[25:51] | I just think that maybe you need more, like a professional. | 我觉得也许你还需要专业人士的帮助 |
[25:54] | No. I need you, April. | 不 我只需要你 艾普莉 |
[26:00] | Because if you send me away, I’m not gonna make it. | 如果你把我送走 我不可能戒得掉 |
[26:03] | I know it. | 我很肯定 |
[26:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:07] | Okay. We’ll do it together. | 好 我们一起努力 |
[26:11] | No, it was all Stacey’s idea. | 不是 都是史黛西的主意 |
[26:14] | Well, she felt awful, | 她感觉很糟糕 |
[26:15] | and she wanted to give something back, you know? | 她想做点事当作回报 |
[26:17] | I suggested a press release, but she — | 然后我建议开个新闻发布会 但是 |
[26:19] | she came up with the idea. | 她就想到了这个主意 |
[26:21] | Yes, you can quote me. | 你可以引用我说的话 |
[26:23] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[26:32] | It’s a pretty impressive operation you’ve built here. | 你在这里经营的事业让人惊叹 |
[26:40] | yeah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:41] | I, um — I’ve worked — I’ve worked really hard and — | 其实我工作得挺辛苦的 |
[26:44] | Looks like it. | 看出来了 |
[26:46] | How — | 你怎么 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:50] | I’m trying really hard with the small talk, | 我真的很想闲聊一下的 |
[26:52] | but I just — I can’t seem to find any words. | 不过我就是不知道说些什么 |
[26:55] | What — What are you doing here, Scott? | 你来这里做什么 斯科特 |
[26:57] | Right, um — There’s really no easy way to say this, | 对了 我不知道该怎么说才好 |
[27:00] | so I’ll just come right out and say it. | 我就直接当面给你说了吧 |
[27:03] | I’ve been seeing Kate. | 我最近在和凯特约会 |
[27:06] | Your Kate. Well, you, know, Harry’s Kate, actually. | 你认识的凯特 哈利的妹妹 |
[27:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:09] | Yeah. No, I-I didn’t know who she was when we started. | 刚开始约会时我并不知道她是谁 |
[27:11] | Um, actually, I met her at that, um — | 其实我认识她 |
[27:14] | that food truck that you turned me on to. | 是因为你和我推荐的那辆餐车 |
[27:15] | No, no, no. | 天呐 |
[27:17] | Are you telling me that you’re Taco Guy? | 你就是玉米卷帅哥 |
[27:20] | I mean, I don’t even know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:21] | But, uh… there’s more. | 而且…还有些事情 |
[27:24] | Please tell me – that you’re not engaged. Please? | 千万别跟我说你们订婚了 拜托 |
[27:26] | No. | 没有 |
[27:28] | No, I ju — I just, um — | 没有 我只是 |
[27:29] | It’s just that I’ve come to realize… | 我现在渐渐明白了 |
[27:33] | Kate’s a substitute for what I really want. | 凯特是我最爱的人的替代品 |
[27:37] | If you’re not happy with Harry, you shouldn’t be with him. | 如果你和哈利不幸福 就分手吧 |
[27:40] | I’m still in love with you, Joss. | 我仍然爱着你 乔斯 |
[27:49] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[27:52] | I know. I know. It’s crazy, right? | 我知道的 这太疯狂了 |
[27:54] | Yeah, you think? No, Scott, stop. | 你以为呢 斯科特 别说了 |
[27:56] | Y-You’re not still in love with me. | 你不可能还爱着我 |
[27:57] | Listen, I’m just as surprised as you are, okay. | 听着 我和你一样吃惊 |
[27:59] | But it makes sense, because, look, | 但是这都是有缘由的 |
[28:01] | the night that Jen moved out, that’s the night I met Kate. | 我在珍搬走那晚认识了凯特 |
[28:03] | Kate brought me back to you. That’s fate. | 凯特又把你我联系起来 这是天意 |
[28:05] | – No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. – Sure it is. | -不不不 -这是天意 |
[28:07] | Stop. This is insane. | 别说了 简直疯了 |
[28:08] | You realize that I’m still with Harry, right? | 你知道我跟哈利还在一起吧 |
[28:10] | I know, and I know that you were supposed to marry him in Vegas, | 我还知道你们本打算在维加斯结婚 |
[28:12] | but you didn’t. | 但是没有结 |
[28:14] | So? | 所以 |
[28:15] | So that helped me realize the truth about us. | 所以这让我明白了我们真正的问题 |
[28:19] | It wasn’t me, Joss. | 问题不在我身上 乔斯 |
[28:21] | You were afraid of commitment. | 是你害怕承诺 |
[28:23] | And — And I — I saw a window — | 我看到了一点可能 |
[28:25] | No, there’s — there’s no window, Scott. I promise. | 斯科特 我发誓 没可能了 |
[28:27] | There is a window. | 有可能 |
[28:29] | And I’ll stay here, and I’ll — | 我会一直在你身边 |
[28:31] | I’ll wait for you to see it, too. | 我会等你回心转意 |
[28:32] | Because I know somewhere deep down in there… | 我知道在你的内心深处 |
[28:35] | there’s a part of you that knows this is right. | 你也觉得我们应该在一起 |
[28:38] | I knew this was gonna be hard for you to process. It’s a lot. | 我知道这么多事你不能很快接受 |
[28:42] | – Kate said — – Kate? | -凯特说 -凯特 |
[28:44] | What, are you — you using Kate for information? | 你在利用凯特来获取信息吗 |
[28:47] | No. | 不是 |
[28:48] | No, and I never wanted her | 不 我从来都不想让她 |
[28:49] | to be in the middle of any of this, okay? | 卷进我们中来 |
[28:50] | If you want, I can call her right now | 如果你想 我现在就打给她 |
[28:52] | and I can tell her it’s over. | 跟她说分手吧 |
[28:53] | No, no, no. Don’t tell her anything, okay? | 不不不 什么都别和她说 |
[28:55] | You just don’t even go near her. | 你也别靠近她 |
[28:57] | I will — I will talk to Kate. | 我会给凯特说的 |
[28:58] | Okay, yeah, if that’s what you want. | 你想怎么做就怎么做 |
[28:59] | Yes. That’s what I want. | 我是这么想的 |
[29:01] | I-I-I need you to leave her alone, okay? | 你别再去烦她了 好吗 |
[29:04] | And — and while you’re at it, | 事已至此 |
[29:06] | I really need you to leave me alone, too. | 我希望你也不要来纠缠我 |
[29:19] | So, I took your advice and talked to Lydia, | 我听了你的建议和莉迪娅谈了 |
[29:22] | and I’m gonna keep her. | 我准备留下她 |
[29:23] | She’s just a lonely girl. | 她只是个孤独的女孩 |
[29:25] | And I did think about what you said. | 而且我还仔细想了想你说的 |
[29:28] | Maybe I was a little rash | 也许在辞退其他保姆这件事上 |
[29:30] | in firing some of my other nannies. | 我确实有些草率 |
[29:33] | But it wasn’t because of the reasons you said | 但不是因为你说的原因 |
[29:35] | or the expired food or… | 也不是食物过期了 |
[29:39] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[29:41] | Every time Vivian gets attached | 每当薇薇安和保姆 |
[29:44] | or makes a new memory with a nanny, it drives me crazy. | 变得亲密无间时 我都快疯了 |
[29:48] | I’m worried she’ll… | 我担心她会… |
[29:51] | – She’ll what? – She’ll love them more than she loves me. | -她会什么 -会爱她们胜于爱我 |
[29:54] | There. I said it. | 我说出来了 |
[29:56] | It’s dumb. I know. | 很愚蠢 我知道 |
[29:57] | That is so not dumb. It is normal. | 一点不蠢 这想法很正常 |
[30:02] | When I was a little girl, | 当我还是个小女孩时 |
[30:03] | I loved going over to my aunt’s house. | 我特喜欢去我阿姨家 |
[30:08] | We’d drink tea and tell stories and dress up in her jewelry. | 我们一起喝茶闲聊 用她的珠宝首饰打扮 |
[30:14] | But my mother, she’d sit there alone, | 但是我妈妈 却一人坐在那 |
[30:18] | reading her books. | 读她的书 |
[30:20] | I can count on one hand the number of times she said she loved me. | 她说她爱我的次数 屈指可数 |
[30:27] | I don’t want to be that way with Vivian. | 我不想自己和薇薇安的关系变成那样 |
[30:29] | I want her to feel loved and supported. | 我希望她感受到我对她的爱和支持 |
[30:34] | And I worry – that I’m not capable of that. | 我担心自己无法做到 |
[30:38] | – Of course you are. – How do you know? | -你当然可以的 -你怎么知道 |
[30:41] | Because you’ve been that way for me whenever I’ve needed you. | 因为我需要你时 你一直都那样陪着我 |
[30:43] | And I have seen you with Vivian. | 我见过你和薇薇安在一起 |
[30:45] | There is no way this little girl doesn’t know how loved she is. | 她一定能感受到你有多么爱她 |
[30:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:56] | I’m actually kind of busy. | 事实上我有点忙 |
[30:57] | I just wanted to say thank you for sticking by me. | 我只想感谢你对我不离不弃 |
[31:00] | This food-bank thing is totally working. | 食物银行真的成功了 |
[31:03] | #StaceyFeeds is trending, | 话题”史黛西供养”火起来了 |
[31:05] | and my new single is Number 12 on iTunes. | 我的新单曲也排到第12名了 |
[31:08] | See? Sometimes things work out. | 看吧 有时事情就这么简单 |
[31:11] | Even my ex wrote me about how cool it is I help the food bank. | 我的前任居然写文章赞扬我资助食物银行 |
[31:14] | Wait. You’re talking to him again? | 等一下 你又跟他联系了 |
[31:16] | No, Stacey, | 不行 史黛西 |
[31:17] | you — you really need to make a clean break from the past. | 你必须和你的过去一刀两断 |
[31:20] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[31:21] | I mean, whatever happens, at least this time | 无论发生什么 至少这次 |
[31:23] | I know to keep it private. | 我知道要低调行事了 |
[31:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:29] | This is a place that really helped me, | 这地方对我很有帮助 |
[31:31] | and I think – that it might help you, too — | 我想对你也会有帮助的 |
[31:33] | just in case any of that anger comes back up, you know? | 以防哪天你的火气又上来了 |
[31:36] | It’s called Impact. | 叫做散打课 |
[31:38] | A workout class? | 健身班吗 |
[31:40] | It’s way more than that. | 可不仅仅是健身班 |
[31:42] | They were there for me when I really needed strength. | 我感到无力无助时就去散打课 |
[31:44] | Just — just give it a chance. | 就试试看吧 |
[31:46] | You know, at the very least, you’ll burn 1,000 calories. | 至少你可以燃烧一千卡路里 |
[31:48] | Then I guess “Why not?” | 那我就试试看吧 |
[31:52] | O…kay. | 好的 |
[31:53] | Oh, B.T.Dubs, can I get those pills back? | 对了 能把那些药还给我吗 |
[31:56] | I have a friend that really needs them. | 有个朋友非常需要它 |
[31:57] | Yeah, nice try. I already flushed them. | 想得美 我已经把药冲马桶了 |
[32:02] | Bye, babe. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[32:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:17] | Kate. Uh, hey. | 凯特 你好 |
[32:19] | Yeah, we should probably talk. | 我们最好谈谈 |
[32:28] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[32:31] | Look what I got. | 看看我买什么 |
[32:35] | You know what they say — | 常言道 |
[32:36] | fancy linens are the way to a man’s heart. | 精美的床单最能拴住男人的心 |
[32:38] | I also got your favorite — | 我还买了你最喜欢的 |
[32:41] | almond brittle and salted ganache. | 杏仁脆糖和咸巧克力酱 |
[32:42] | Oh! From Salt & Straw? | “冰淇淋之源”甜品店的吗 |
[32:46] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[32:47] | Why do I feel like you’re buttering me up? | 无事献殷勤非奸即盗 |
[32:49] | I’m not. | 哪有 |
[32:51] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[32:52] | Come on. Out with it. What is it? | 快点 从实招来 什么事 |
[32:57] | My mom and I had a long talk. | 我妈和我深谈了一次 |
[33:00] | And, Marc, you should’ve heard her. | 马克 你该听听她说的 |
[33:02] | She opened up to me. | 她对我敞开心扉了 |
[33:04] | It’s what I’ve been waiting for all these years. | 这是我多年来一直渴望的 |
[33:07] | That’s great, April. | 太好了 艾普莉 |
[33:08] | I gave her the brochures, we weighed the pros and cons, | 我给她看了宣传册 分析了利弊 |
[33:12] | but, ultimately, we decided that… | 我们最终决定… |
[33:15] | here is where she needs to be. | 就该让她留在这里 |
[33:22] | You know – she’s just playing you, right? | 你知道她就是在耍你吧 |
[33:23] | I know I may sound naive, but I don’t think she is. | 也许我想法很天真 但我不认为她在耍我 |
[33:26] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[33:27] | She really understands the severity of the situation. | 她真的明白事情的严重性 |
[33:30] | It’s an act, April. | 演戏而已 艾普莉 |
[33:32] | She got caught, so now she’s the victim. | 她被发现了 就扮成了受害者 |
[33:33] | No. No, she is ready for help. | 不不 她准备好接受帮助了 |
[33:34] | I know alcoholics and how manipulative they can be. | 我了解酒瘾者 他们太会操纵人心 |
[33:37] | They’ll do whatever it takes to survive. | 他们为达目的不计一切 |
[33:39] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 那我到底该怎么做 |
[33:40] | Turn my back on my mother when she’s begging me for help? | 我妈恳求我帮忙 我就不管不顾吗 |
[33:42] | Did you factor me into this decision at all? | 做这决定你有考虑过我吗 |
[33:44] | What it means for my sobriety? | 对我戒酒而言有多大影响 |
[33:45] | Of course I did. We both did. | 当然 我们都考虑了 |
[33:47] | She actually feels like it would be helpful | 她认为戒酒成功的人陪在身边 |
[33:49] | having you around as someone who’s gone through this. | 会非常有帮助 |
[33:51] | So she is dragging my sobriety into this. | 她是非得把我戒酒也扯进来 |
[33:53] | Isn’t this what you wanted to go to school for — | 你想去教课不就是为了 |
[33:55] | to help people? | 帮助他人 |
[33:56] | I’m not qualified to help her | 不是我报名了课程 |
[33:57] | just because I registered for classes. | 就有资格帮助她 |
[33:58] | You didn’t even bother talking to me about this. | 你根本都没想过和我谈这事 |
[34:02] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[34:04] | And she’s sick. | 她生病了 |
[34:06] | I need you to give it a chance. | 我要你给她一个机会 |
[34:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:13] | Fine, I will — for you. | 为了你 我愿意 |
[34:16] | But I can promise you, this will not end well. | 但我可以保证 这事结局会很糟糕 |
[34:42] | So… | 所以… |
[34:44] | I know Scott’s Taco Guy. | 我知道斯科特就是玉米卷帅哥 |
[34:46] | – I figured. – Yeah. | -我猜到了 -没错 |
[34:48] | I wanted to tell you so many times, Joss, | 好多次我都想告诉你的 乔斯 |
[34:49] | but there was just never a good moment, | 但时机总是不对 |
[34:51] | and — and Scott wanted to do it. | 斯科特想这么做 |
[34:52] | No, I get it. It’s… | 不 我明白 |
[34:54] | It’s hard to tell someone that you’re seeing their ex-fiance. | 很难对人说你在和她的前未婚夫约会 |
[34:56] | It is. | 没错 |
[34:57] | But I’m — I’m — I’m so happy that it’s you, Joss. | 但我很庆幸那个人是你 乔斯 |
[35:01] | I knew you’d be okay with it. | 我知道你不会在意这些的 |
[35:03] | Yeah. You know… | 是啊 实话说 |
[35:05] | Kate, I’m really glad that you’re back out there dating, | 凯特 我很高兴你重新和人约会了 |
[35:07] | and it seems to be making you happy, | 而你看起来很开心 |
[35:09] | but are you — are you sure he’s the right guy? | 但你确定他是对的人吗 |
[35:13] | Of course he is. | 当然确定 |
[35:14] | I said that I would stay here in L.A. To find love, | 我说过要待在洛杉矶寻找爱情 |
[35:17] | and — and I have. | 然后我找到了 |
[35:19] | But you… | 但是你 |
[35:22] | You’re not gonna be happy with Scott. | 你跟斯科特在一起不会幸福 |
[35:24] | Okay? It’s not gonna last. | 你们不会有结果的 |
[35:26] | You just have to trust me on this, Kate. | 这次你要相信我 凯特 |
[35:27] | How do you know it won’t last? | 你怎么知道我们不会有结果 |
[35:28] | Because I know Scott. | 因为我了解斯科特 |
[35:31] | He’s — He’s capricious. He’s hot. He’s cold. | 他是个反复无常的人 忽冷忽热 |
[35:33] | He’s…still married to Jen. | 他跟珍还是夫妻 |
[35:35] | He’s getting a divorce. | 他要搞离婚了 |
[35:36] | Oh, okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[35:37] | So what does that make you, then? The rebound? | 那你是什么 第二春吗 |
[35:41] | You don’t know anything about our relationship. | 你完全不了解我们的感情 |
[35:43] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不了解 |
[35:44] | But it doesn’t really matter, Kate, because, uh, | 但这不重要 凯特 因为 |
[35:47] | I already told Scott that Harry and I aren’t okay with it. | 我已经告诉斯科特 我和哈利不赞成 |
[35:49] | So you can’t see him anymore. | 你们要分手了 |
[35:50] | You and Scott — over. | 你和斯科特结束了 |
[35:53] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗 |
[35:53] | – Yes. – He cares about me, Joss. | -没错 -他在乎我 乔斯 |
[35:56] | We only told you out of courtesy. | 我们只是出于礼貌告诉你 |
[35:57] | It doesn’t matter what you think. | 你的想法并不重要 |
[35:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[35:59] | Okay, well, why don’t you just try not calling him? | 好吧 那你试着不要打给他 |
[36:02] | – Let him call you. – Okay. Sure. | -等他打给你 -好啊 |
[36:04] | Because I can tell you right now that that won’t happen. | 因为我现在可以告诉你他不会打来 |
[36:08] | I’m sorry, Kate. | 我很抱歉 凯特 |
[36:12] | I-I-I thought…Savi was the bitchy sister. | 我以为萨维才是恶毒的姐妹 |
[36:16] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我搞错了 |
[36:36] | Do you need any help getting settled? | 需要我帮你整理吗 |
[36:37] | No, thank you. I’m almost done. | 不 谢了 我快弄好了 |
[36:41] | For what it’s worth, I know… | 只想让你知道 我知道 |
[36:44] | how hard it is to get sober. | 戒酒有多难 |
[36:46] | I know you do. | 我明白 |
[36:48] | That’s why I’m grateful to April | 所以我很感激艾普莉 |
[36:51] | for supporting me through this. | 支持我撑下去 |
[36:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:55] | Well, if you need anything, uh, let me know. | 你有任何需要 都可以找我 |
[37:01] | You know, I-I go to this meeting in Santa Monica, | 我去的圣塔莫尼卡互助会 |
[37:04] | and it’s actually kind of fun. | 还挺有意思的 |
[37:07] | As weird as it is to categorize AA as fun. | 说互助会有意思还挺怪的 |
[37:11] | I don’t think that kind of thing is for me. | 我认为我不适合参加这个 |
[37:14] | Marjorie, I thought you were serious about getting better. | 玛乔丽 我以为你已经下定决心了 |
[37:17] | I am. | 我确实是 |
[37:19] | But I don’t need you to help me. | 但我不需要你的帮助 |
[37:22] | Just like you don’t help around here. | 而且你也没帮这个家 |
[37:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[37:25] | You play in your little band | 你玩你的小乐队 |
[37:27] | and don’t bother to contribute financially at all? | 却没有帮补这个家的开销 |
[37:30] | You’re dragging my daughter down with you. | 你在拖累我的女儿 |
[37:32] | Okay, I thought we were turning over a new leaf here. | 我以为我们要在这里重新开始 |
[37:34] | All that stuff you said to April about me being here — | 你跟艾普莉说我在这里…. |
[37:36] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[37:38] | Do you think I don’t know that you were the one | 你以为我不知道上次 |
[37:40] | that ratted me out the last time I was here? | 我在这里的事是你出卖我的吗 |
[37:42] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[37:43] | Going through my trash, | 翻我的垃圾 |
[37:45] | showing April the empty bottles. | 给艾普莉看空酒瓶 |
[37:47] | You’re the reason that we didn’t talk for a year. | 是你造成我们整年没说话 |
[37:49] | Don’t blame that on me. | 这不能怪我 |
[37:50] | Let me be clear. | 我要你清楚知道 |
[37:52] | I don’t know how long I’m gonna be around, | 我不知道我会待多久 |
[37:55] | and I need to know that my girls are gonna be taken care of | 在我走之前 我要知道我的宝贝孩子 |
[37:58] | when I’m gone, | 有好的归宿 |
[37:59] | and that does not mean leaving them in your hands. | 我不一定会把她们交给你 |
[38:06] | You won’t be around much longer. | 你待不了多久 |
[38:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:11] | We won the debate! We won! | 我们赢了辩论 我们赢了 |
[38:13] | We always win. | 我们没输过 |
[38:15] | Don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[38:17] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[38:18] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[38:19] | Just, uh, like two peas in a pod. | 挺好的 |
[38:22] | Okay, so, it was really easy at first, | 挺容易赢的 |
[38:24] | because I came in first and then Hally came in second. | 我第一 哈利第二 |
[38:30] | 怎么样了 没事吧 请打给我 | |
[38:42] | 交心网 登录 | |
[38:43] | 害羞女孩45 只是来找欢乐 | |
[38:50] | 喜欢的约会方式 远足然后在艾利门托吃饭喝酒 | |
[39:13] | Hey. How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[39:15] | Great. Yours? | 挺好 你呢 |
[39:16] | It was good. | 不错 |
[39:17] | I’m gonna go check on Vivian. | 我去看看薇薇安 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:34] | Can we talk? | 我们聊聊吧 |
[39:36] | Stop pretending that everything is normal between us? | 别再当作我们之间没事 |
[39:41] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I think that’s a good idea. | 你说得对 |
[39:51] | What is going on, Joss? | 怎么了 乔斯 |
[39:54] | Is this really all about my work and Jonathan? | 是关于我的工作和乔纳森吗 |
[39:58] | No. | 不是 |
[40:01] | I-It’s more about us. | 是我们之间的事 |
[40:05] | I feel like we’re moving in different directions. | 我感觉我们生活的方向不一致 |
[40:07] | As long as you’re blinded by the fame and the perks and all, | 只要你被名望和特权所蒙蔽 |
[40:11] | I just — I don’t really see where I fit in. | 我就不知道应该把自己摆在哪里 |
[40:15] | That doesn’t — It’s just not fair. | 不是的 这样不公平 |
[40:16] | You’ve always wanted me to chase my dreams. | 你一直要我追求我的梦想 |
[40:18] | Yeah, but your dreams, t-they — they’re different now. | 没错 但你的梦想现在不同了 |
[40:22] | You know, they used to be about the bistro and us. | 以前只是小酒馆和我们 |
[40:25] | Okay, look, I have worked really hard to get here, | 我非常努力才有今天的成就 |
[40:30] | and I know that it’s turning into a crazy ride, | 我知道这个生活变得很疯狂 |
[40:32] | but I’d really like you to join me on it. | 但我真的希望你能跟我一起 |
[40:33] | And if you can’t or you won’t, | 就算你不能或者你不想 |
[40:35] | then don’t make me feel bad for enjoying it. | 也应该让我好好享受这个乐趣 |
[40:36] | Okay, well, maybe it’s just not a ride that I want to be on. | 好吧 也许这不是我要的生活 |
[40:39] | Well, maybe if you’d explain why, then it would help, | 也许你说出你的原因 会有帮助 |
[40:41] | but instead, you keep lying and you keep being distant. | 可是你却一直说谎和疏远我 |
[40:43] | And you know what? You still haven’t even told me | 你知道吗 你还是没有告诉我 |
[40:45] | what happened that night at Calista’s. | 那晚在卡莉斯塔家发生了什么事 |
[40:46] | Now is not the time to talk about that. | 现在不适合聊那件事 |
[40:48] | – It’s never the time, though, is it? – No. | -根本没有合适的时候吧 -不 |
[40:52] | You know what? We are moving in different directions, Joss. | 知道吗 我们生活的方向不一致 乔斯 |
[40:55] | But it is obviously your choice, not mine. | 是你造成的 不是我 |
[41:05] | And since there is nothing else to say, apparently… | 显然我们没什么好说的 |
[41:09] | I’m going to sleep. | 我要睡了 |