时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Have you tried dating online? | 你试过网恋吗 |
[00:02] | I don’t think you should give up. | 我觉得你不该放弃 |
[00:05] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | You won’t be around much longer. | 你待不了多久 |
[00:12] | We won the debate! We won! | 我们赢了辩论 我们赢了 |
[00:13] | We always win. | 我们没输过 |
[00:15] | Our friend Marisol is in the hospital. | 我们的朋友玛莉索进了医院 |
[00:17] | Her ex-boyfriend attacked her. | 她前男友攻击了她 |
[00:19] | You can’t see him anymore. You and Scott — over. | 你们要分手了 你和斯科特结束了 |
[00:22] | I thought Savi was the bitchy sister. | 我以为萨维才是恶毒的姐妹 |
[00:24] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我搞错了 |
[00:25] | It’s prescriptions for my nerves. | 医生开的处方药 神经过敏用的 |
[00:27] | That is only gonna mess with your head. | 那只会扰乱你的思绪 |
[00:27] | Hand it over. Come on. | 把药给我 快点 |
[00:29] | I feel like we’re moving in different directions. | 我感觉我们生活的方向不一致 |
[00:31] | It is obviously your choice, not mine. | 是你造成的 不是我 |
[00:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Too ’80s. | 太过时 |
[00:51] | Too frat guy. | 不成熟 |
[00:54] | Did you rob a flannel factory? | 你把法兰绒工厂的衣服都抢回家了吗 |
[00:56] | Easy, mate. You’re throwing out half a wardrobe there. | 伙计 你要把我一半的衣服都扔掉了 |
[00:58] | You’re lucky if I let you keep half. | 我没把另一半也扔了就不错了 |
[01:00] | Got to throw out the old to make room for the new you. | 得把旧的扔了 腾出地方好放新的 |
[01:03] | Not quite sure what was wrong with the old me, but okay. | 不知道原本的我有什么不好 你随意吧 |
[01:05] | Listen, Harold, | 听我说 哈罗德 |
[01:08] | Jonathan is paying me to upgrade your look. | 乔纳森花钱雇我把你包装得好看些 |
[01:12] | You want to be a celebrity chef, you need to look like one. | 你想要成为明星大厨 就要有那个范儿 |
[01:14] | Which means no more baggy leather jackets. | 所以不能再穿这种松松垮垮的皮夹克了 |
[01:18] | – You’re not the Fonz. – Yeah, not that one. | -你又不是丰斯 -但这件不能扔 |
[01:19] | That is my favorite. I’ve had it since uni… | 这是我的最爱 我上大学时就有… |
[01:21] | Yeah. I can tell. Fine, you can keep it. | 是的 看出来了 好吧 你留着吧 |
[01:25] | Just don’t wear it outside the house. | 别穿出去就行了 |
[01:27] | I’ll see you tomorrow | 明天见 |
[01:28] | so we can refill the closet the right way. | 我们再买些合适的衣服 |
[01:31] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[01:32] | Whaaaaat? | 不是吧 |
[01:35] | Nice jumpsuit. | 连身裤不错 |
[01:40] | Who was that? | 这是谁 |
[01:40] | You mean the man who took half my clothes? | 你是说这个扔掉我一半衣服的人吗 |
[01:42] | Did he take that hideous jacket of yours from uni? | 他把你大学那件很丑的夹克拿走了吗 |
[01:45] | Do you have a specific reason you came in here? | 你来这有什么事吗 |
[01:48] | Actually, yes. | 还真有 |
[01:49] | I’m — I’m going to move out. | 我 我要搬走了 |
[01:53] | What? | 什么 |
[01:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:56] | I’ve given it a lot of thought, | 我考虑了很长时间 |
[01:57] | and — and it feels like it’s time | 然后 我觉得是时候 |
[01:59] | for me to get my own place, you know? | 我该有个自己的窝了 |
[02:01] | I’ve taken advantage of your generosity for long enough. | 你已经帮了我很久了 |
[02:04] | Kate, you’re my sister. | 凯特 你是我妹妹啊 |
[02:06] | You’re entitled to my generosity indefinitely. | 我永远都会帮助你的 |
[02:09] | I appreciate that, I do. | 我很感激 真的 |
[02:10] | But — but this was never meant to be indefinite. | 可是 可是这不应该是永远 |
[02:14] | You know that Joss and I love having you here, right? | 你知道乔斯和我都喜欢你住在这 对吧 |
[02:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:17] | And you’ve become like a sister to her. | 而且你就像是她妹妹一样 |
[02:19] | Harry, my mind is made up, okay? | 哈利 我已经下定决心了 好吧 |
[02:21] | So just leave it alone. | 别再说了 |
[02:23] | I’m going and I don’t want to talk any more about it! | 我要搬走了 我不想再谈这事了 |
[02:48] | 要是我们 能见个面就好了 | |
[02:51] | 要是我们 能见个面就好了 | |
[02:55] | 没关系 不过我开始担心你不是真的了 | |
[02:59] | Spin class. | 动感单车 |
[03:02] | 周五 十一点 来潘兴广场的单车健身房 有一个条件: 不交流 就像不认识对方一样 | |
[03:15] | Hi, Lydia. Is she already down? | 莉迪娅 她睡了吗 |
[03:17] | Yeah, for the last 30 minutes or so. | 是的 睡了差不多半个小时了 |
[03:20] | She’s such a good sleeper. | 她睡得真好 |
[03:23] | Her little snore’s so cute. | 她打呼噜的声音很可爱 |
[03:25] | It always helps me work. It’s like a metronome. | 有助于我工作 就像个节拍器 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:38] | Jacob got married. | 雅各布结婚了 |
[03:40] | Who’s Jacob? | 谁是雅各布 |
[03:41] | An ex-boyfriend of mine. | 我的一个前男友 |
[03:43] | I didn’t even know he was engaged. | 我都不知道他订婚了 |
[03:47] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[03:49] | Nope, I’m good. | 不想 我没事 |
[03:50] | This is what I get for going on Facebook | 这就是我在该写作的时间 |
[03:52] | when I should be writing. | 上脸书的后果 |
[03:55] | I need a glass of wine. | 我要喝杯酒 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna be great. I’ll see you on set. | 你不会有事的 我去那找你 |
[03:59] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:05] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[04:06] | Oh, yeah, it’s fine. It’s just Stacey. | 没事 是史黛丝 |
[04:07] | You know, she’s shooting a big commercial tomorrow | 她明天要拍个大广告 |
[04:10] | and the hand holding is tiresome. | 为她操心死了 |
[04:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:17] | Yeah, it’s about Kate. | 是关于凯特的事 |
[04:21] | What about Kate? | 凯特怎么了 |
[04:22] | Well, she’s acting strangely. | 她举止有些奇怪 |
[04:24] | – You noticed? – No. | -你注意到了吗 -没有啊 |
[04:27] | But, you know, I haven’t really been home all that much, so… | 不过 我毕竟在家待的时间不长 所以 |
[04:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[04:31] | Well, this morning she told me she’s planning to move out. | 今天早晨她跟我说打算要搬出去 |
[04:35] | – Really? – Yeah, and then she bit my head off | -是吗 -是的 我跟她说她在这想住 |
[04:37] | when I told her she’s welcome to stay as long as she wants. | 多久都行 可她却对我发脾气 |
[04:39] | It was… She hasn’t said anything to you? | 简直 她没跟你说什么吗 |
[04:43] | No, not a thing. | 没有 什么都没说 |
[04:44] | You know, she’s — | 她可能 |
[04:45] | she’s probably just stressed out about life. | 她可能是生活压力太大了 |
[04:47] | You know how she gets. | 你也了解她的 |
[04:48] | I… | 我 |
[04:50] | I mean, you could talk to her. | 你可以跟她聊聊 |
[04:53] | Unless you two are having some sort of issue. | 除非你们俩有什么嫌隙了 |
[04:55] | No. No, there’s no issue. | 没有 没有 我们没有问题 |
[04:57] | Okay, great, yeah. | 那太好了 |
[04:58] | Just, you know, see what you can find out. | 看看你能问出什么 |
[05:01] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll see if I can get the real story out of her. | 好吧 我试试能不能问出点真话出来 |
[05:04] | – Thanks. Appreciate it. – Yeah. | -谢谢 太感谢了 -没事 |
[05:06] | okay, yeah. I got to — I got to run, | 好吧 我要走了 |
[05:08] | so we’ll talk later, all right? | 我们之后再聊 好吗 |
[05:09] | – Yeah, of course. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[05:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:36] | You want some dessert, Mom? | 来点甜点吗 妈妈 |
[05:37] | I’m stuffed. | 我很饱了 |
[05:39] | I do want to know the story | 我很想知道 |
[05:41] | between Lucy and that cute boy, Noel. | 露西和那个小帅哥诺埃尔之间的故事 |
[05:44] | She clearly likes him. | 一看就知道她喜欢人家 |
[05:46] | Can we please not go there? | 别提了 |
[05:48] | According to her, they are just friends, right? | 她自己说 他俩只是朋友 |
[05:51] | Can we get the check, please? | 我们要买单 谢谢 |
[05:52] | Oh, no, I took care of it. | 不用了 我已经付过了 |
[05:55] | You didn’t have to do that. | 不用你出钱的 |
[05:57] | I wanted to. | 我想要 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Thank you, Marjorie. | 是啊 谢谢你 玛乔丽 |
[06:02] | No, I’m the one who should be thanking you. | 不 我才是该感谢的人 |
[06:06] | I mean, the past couple of weeks | 过去的几周 |
[06:08] | has truly tested me, you know? | 对我是巨大的考验 |
[06:11] | Giving up alcohol, | 戒酒… |
[06:13] | and I never would’ve gotten through it without both of you. | 如果没有你们 我真的撑不下来 |
[06:17] | I know that I’ve caused some strife, | 我知道我也惹出很多不快 |
[06:19] | and for that, I want to apologize. | 为此我要给你们道歉 |
[06:23] | Please, you don’t — | 别这样 |
[06:24] | No, let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[06:26] | This arrangement has been unfair. | 这样的安排太不公平了 |
[06:29] | The last thing I want to do | 我最不希望的 |
[06:30] | is to feel like I’m putting you all out, | 就是让你们觉得麻烦 |
[06:32] | so I’ve made some decisions. | 所以我有了决定 |
[06:36] | I am going to contribute some money to your mortgage | 我住在你们这儿的期间 我会帮你们 |
[06:41] | while I’m here. | 负担一部分房贷 |
[06:42] | What? | 啥 |
[06:43] | Mom. I mean, this is incredibly generous of you, | 妈妈 你真的太慷慨了 |
[06:46] | but we couldn’t possibly take this money. | 但我们不能拿你的钱啊 |
[06:47] | If it makes you feel better, consider it rent money. | 就当是房租吧 如果这么想能让你舒服点 |
[06:51] | Yes. I mean, look. | 真的 |
[06:53] | You’ve been more than generous letting me stay with you, | 你们让我住下已经够大度的了 |
[06:55] | and I want to contribute, | 我也想做一点回报 |
[06:58] | so I am going to cover your payments for six months! | 所以我会负担6个月的费用 |
[07:03] | – Six months? – Yes, six months. | -6个月啊 -是的 6个月 |
[07:05] | Six months! | 6个月 |
[07:07] | You’re planning on living with us for six months? | 你打算和我们住半年吗 |
[07:09] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:09] | It would take a lot of pressure off the store. | 那店里的压力就小多了 |
[07:12] | Well, then you consider it done. | 那就这么定了 |
[07:13] | Oh, my God, I can’t tell you how relieved I am | 天啊 知道自己不是个累赘 |
[07:17] | that I’ll know I’m not just such a burden, you know? | 真是太解脱了 |
[07:20] | You’ll never be a burden, Mom. | 你从来都不是累赘 妈妈 |
[07:23] | Thank you, baby doll. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[07:28] | It’s just six months. | 6个月而已嘛 |
[07:38] | You don’t have to leave just because I came in. | 不用因为我来了就走吧 |
[07:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:41] | Come on, Kate. | 拜托 凯特 |
[07:43] | You’ve been avoiding me all week. | 你躲我一周了 |
[07:44] | I really think that we can talk through this, | 我真的觉得我们可以把话说清楚的 |
[07:46] | you know, and get past it, and then you can stay here. | 让这事过去 你还是可以住在这儿的 |
[07:48] | I’m already looking at apartments. | 我已经在找房子了 |
[07:50] | You’re not really serious about moving out. | 你不是真的要搬走吧 |
[07:52] | Just — | 等等… |
[07:54] | I really think you’re blowing | 我真的觉得 |
[07:56] | the whole Scott thing out of proportion. | 你在斯科特这事上小题大做了 |
[07:57] | I was in love with him, Joss. | 我爱上他了 乔斯 |
[07:59] | We were great before he spoke to you. | 他和你谈之前 我们很好 |
[08:01] | Whatever you said to him scared him off. | 是你的话把他吓走了 |
[08:02] | Look — | 听我说 |
[08:04] | I don’t want this to come between us, Kate. | 我不希望这件事影响我们 凯特 |
[08:06] | I understand that you’re angry. I do. | 我知道你现在很生气 我懂 |
[08:07] | Do you still have feelings for him? | 你是不是还对他有感觉 |
[08:09] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个吗 |
[08:10] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[08:11] | Because I just get the feeling like | 我突然觉得 |
[08:13] | there’s something else you’re not telling me here. | 你有事没有告诉我 |
[08:14] | Kate, stop! | 凯特 别说了 |
[08:16] | I love your brother. | 我爱你哥哥 |
[08:17] | Do you remember? You remember him? | 还记得吗 还记得你有个哥哥吗 |
[08:19] | The guy that you wouldn’t tell about | 那个你从头到尾都不敢 |
[08:20] | the whole secret relationship in the first place? | 把那段秘密感情告诉的人 |
[08:22] | Lucky for you I didn’t. | 我没说 是你的幸运 |
[08:24] | Or else I’d tell him – what I really think of you. | 否则我会告诉他我对你真正的印象 |
[08:29] | Wow, okay. Yeah, we’re done here. | 好吧 没得谈了 |
[08:32] | Yeah, yeah. I think moving out’s better for all of us. | 我觉得你搬出去对我们都好 |
[08:35] | Oh, definitely, yes. | 当然 |
[08:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:43] | You may have fooled Harry | 你也许骗得了哈利 |
[08:44] | into thinking you’re a nice person, | 让他觉得你是个好人 |
[08:46] | but the truth comes out in the end. | 但到头来 真相总会浮出水面的 |
[08:48] | No matter how hard you try and hide it. | 无论你多么努力地想要隐瞒 |
[09:02] | Are you still doing Miss Thing’s laundry? | 你还在给小东西洗衣服吗 |
[09:04] | I thought I’d trained you better than that. | 我以为我把你教得比这好呢 |
[09:07] | Please, the fact that I get Lucy to put her dirty clothes | 拜托 我让露西把她的脏衣服 |
[09:09] | inside the hamper is a huge victory. | 放进洗衣篮都已经是个大胜利了 |
[09:15] | I, um, wanted to say thank you again. | 我想再谢谢你 |
[09:17] | – Oh, don’t. – It’s the least I could do. | -别说了 -这是最起码的 |
[09:20] | So, um… | 那… |
[09:23] | what did Marc say? | 马克说什么了 |
[09:24] | I mean, I’m sure you all talked about it. | 我想你们肯定聊过这事吧 |
[09:26] | Actually, he, uh, hasn’t said anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[09:30] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[09:31] | I’d have thought that he would… | 我还以为他会… |
[09:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:35] | Thought what? | 以为什么 |
[09:36] | Well, take issue with it, you know. | 拿这事找别扭呗 |
[09:39] | Men and their pride. | 男人和他们的骄傲啊 |
[09:40] | Marc is not like that. | 马克不会那样的 |
[09:43] | We’re just both incredibly grateful. | 我们都非常感激 |
[09:46] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[09:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:55] | Yes, okay! Hold your horses. I’m coming. | 来了 好了 耐心点 我来了 |
[10:00] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[10:01] | Stacey, hi. | 史黛西 嗨 |
[10:02] | What — um, is the commercial shoot over? | 怎么了 广告拍摄结束了吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I’m not doing that. | 是啊 我不要拍了 |
[10:07] | Excuse me? | 什么情况 |
[10:08] | I told Sugar Girl Cosmetics | 我告诉甜心女孩美妆那边 |
[10:09] | that I’m no longer interested | 我对当他们品牌的代言人 |
[10:11] | in being the face of their brand. | 这件事不再感兴趣了 |
[10:14] | What — What are you — are you insane? | 什么 你在想什么 你疯了吗 |
[10:16] | We — We just got you back on track | 我们 我们刚刚在百吉饼事件后 |
[10:18] | after your whole bagel incident, | 把你的事业重新拉回正轨 |
[10:19] | and now you’re pulling this crap? | 而现在你立马就闹这么一出 |
[10:20] | They wanted me to say something like, | 他们想让我说类似 |
[10:23] | “This makeup can change your life. | “这款美妆能改变你的人生 |
[10:24] | It changed mine.” I can’t do that. | 它改变了我的”之类的话 我做不到 |
[10:27] | Okay, well, then, honey, we ask for a rewrite. | 好的 那亲爱的 我们就要求他们重写 |
[10:29] | Jackie says the beauty industry makes women | 杰基说美容行业让女人 |
[10:31] | feel bad about themselves so that they can keep | 觉得她们本身不够好 这样他们就能一直 |
[10:32] | selling them things that they don’t need. | 卖她们并不需要的产品给女性消费者了 |
[10:34] | Okay, that’s great, – but I’m not sure that Jackie | 好吧 真是棒极了 但我不确定杰基 |
[10:36] | should be giving you career advice. | 是否应该给你提供职业建议 |
[10:37] | And I didn’t even know you were going to Impact. | 还有我都不知道你去上散打课了 |
[10:39] | Yeah, we go at different times. | 是的 我们去的时间不同 |
[10:41] | Though I’m thinking about starting two-a-days. | 不过我在想要么先两天去一次 |
[10:43] | Whoa, hey, stop — | 等等 |
[10:45] | Is that from class? | 那是散打课上弄的吗 |
[10:47] | I think it looks kind of badass. | 我觉得这让我看上去惹不起 |
[10:48] | Jackie said that you had one just like it. | 杰基说你也有 |
[10:50] | Yeah, well, I was, like, five months in, and you just started. | 是的 我当时已经练了5个月了 而你才开始 |
[10:52] | No, Stacey, that — that looks really bad. | 不 史黛西 那看起来真的很不好 |
[10:53] | Listen, I think you should pause on class, | 听着 我觉得你应该暂停去上散打课了 |
[10:55] | at least until that heals. | 最起码等擦伤愈合 |
[10:56] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[10:57] | This is the most empowered I’ve ever felt. | 那里是我有生以来觉得最有自主权的地方 |
[10:59] | Great, and I’m totally on board with that, | 很好 而且我完全同意 |
[11:00] | but let’s not forget the bigger picture here — your career. | 但我们也不要忘了重点 你的事业 |
[11:03] | Okay, I have P.R. set up for you, little lady, | 好了 我为你在接下来的三周时间里安排了 |
[11:04] | for the next three weeks that you can’t do | 一系列公关活动 大小姐 而如果你看起来 |
[11:05] | if you look like an MMA fighter. | 像位综合格斗选手的话 那就都泡汤了 |
[11:07] | Who lost. | 最后输家是谁 |
[11:08] | That’s why God invented Photoshop. | 这就是上帝发明了PS的原因 |
[11:10] | Stop acting like my grandma. | 别再像我奶奶一样了好吗 |
[11:12] | Besides, you’re the one | 而且 是你 |
[11:13] | who suggested the class to begin with. | 建议我去上上散打课看看的 |
[11:15] | Yeah — | 是的 |
[11:17] | Do you have anything to drink around here? | 你这有什么能喝的吗 |
[11:24] | I’m about to head out. | 我准备走了 |
[11:25] | Do you need anything before I go? | 走之前你还需要点什么吗 |
[11:27] | No. Have a nice night. | 没有了 晚安 |
[11:30] | Are you sure you don’t want to talk? | 你确定你不想聊聊吗 |
[11:31] | I’m — I’m not in any rush. | 我 我反正也不急 |
[11:33] | I’ll pour some wine. | 我去倒点酒 |
[11:36] | All right, twist my arm. | 好吧 这是你逼的哦 |
[11:38] | Okay, so, what’s going on? | 好了 那么 发生了什么 |
[11:40] | Is this about your ex getting married? | 是因为你的前任要结婚了吗 |
[11:42] | It’s stupid that it bugs me, I know. | 这件事居然让我烦心 真的很愚蠢 |
[11:46] | I mean, it’s not stupid. | 这并不蠢 |
[11:48] | I just wish I didn’t care. | 我只是希望我不在乎 |
[11:49] | I have a beautiful daughter | 我有个美丽的女儿 |
[11:51] | and an amazing life, really. | 还有一个精彩的人生 真的 |
[11:53] | – Do you still love him? – No. | -你还爱他吗 -不 |
[11:55] | Just in a nostalgic way. | 只是有点怀念 |
[11:57] | I guess I’m feeling a little lonely. | 我想我是有点孤单了 |
[12:00] | This is why social media is evil. | 社交媒体真不是好东西 |
[12:02] | Well, any guy would be lucky to have you. | 任何人能拥有你都是三生有幸 |
[12:06] | That’s sweet of you to say. | 你这么说真贴心 |
[12:08] | If you can’t land a good guy, | 如果你都找不到个好男人 |
[12:09] | there’s no hope for the rest of us. | 那我们其他人就更没希望了 |
[12:10] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[12:13] | What is happening with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[12:14] | Did you take my advice about online dating? | 你有听我的建议去网上约会吗 |
[12:17] | Um, I’ve chatted with a few guys. | 我最近聊了几位 |
[12:19] | Ooh. Anyone promising? | 有合适的吗 |
[12:22] | There’s one. | 有一个 |
[12:22] | How exciting. | 真好啊 |
[12:24] | Have you gone out with him yet? | 你有跟他出去约会吗 |
[12:25] | No. No, no, no. I’m — I’m too shy. | 没没没没 我 我太害羞了 |
[12:28] | The thought of meeting him in person | 只是想想要和他本人见面 |
[12:29] | makes me really uncomfortable. | 就让我觉得很不自在了 |
[12:31] | I mean, I know it sounds strange, | 我是说 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[12:32] | but getting to know him online just… | 但在网上慢慢了解他 |
[12:35] | feels safer. | 感觉更安全一点 |
[12:37] | That doesn’t sound strange at all. | 这听起来一点都不奇怪 |
[12:40] | Oh, I’ll take this. | 我来就好了 |
[12:41] | You have a great night. | 你晚上去好好放松一下吧 |
[12:43] | Oh, I think I’m gonna write from here tomorrow morning, | 我明早可能会先在家里写一会东西 |
[12:45] | so you can start a little later. | 所以你可以来晚点 |
[12:48] | Around noon? | 差不多中午来就行 |
[12:50] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[12:52] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[12:53] | I forgot, I have spin class in the morning. | 我忘了 我早上有动感单车课要上 |
[12:54] | So I’ll just see you at the usual time. | 所以你还是正常时间来吧 |
[12:56] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:00] | Is Panorama City nice? | 帕诺拉玛市好吗 |
[13:02] | Perfectly nice — if you want to be murdered. | 非常好 如果你想被谋杀 |
[13:05] | Okay. How about… | 好吧 那么 |
[13:08] | Eagle Rock? | 鹰石市如何 |
[13:09] | Sure, if you want to live with ex-hippies and breeders. | 如果你想和一群前嬉皮士和饲养员们住一起 |
[13:12] | – I love dogs. – I meant straight people. | -我爱狗狗 -我是指性取向正常的人 |
[13:14] | Have you really thought this through? | 你真的有好好考虑过吗 |
[13:16] | Going from Harry and Joss to this? | 从哈利和乔斯家搬出去 |
[13:18] | It’s like trading in the penthouse for the outhouse. | 这就好比用顶层豪华公寓去换外围的破房子 |
[13:22] | You have it made. | 你活活作成这样的 |
[13:23] | There’s also something to be said for being independent. | 这也可以说是一种独立的体现 |
[13:26] | But things are weird at home. | 家里氛围很诡异 |
[13:27] | What? Weird how? | 什么 怎么诡异了 |
[13:30] | Something feels off. | 感觉不对劲了 |
[13:32] | Harry and I have always been so close, | 我和哈利一直很亲密 |
[13:33] | and now there’s this little… | 可现在有点 |
[13:36] | distance. | 疏远了 |
[13:37] | I think a bit of space will help us. | 我想有一点空间对大家都好 |
[13:41] | Will you come with me to look at places tomorrow? | 明天能陪我去看房吗 |
[13:43] | – What about work? – We can go after. | -不上班了吗 -弄完再去看房 |
[13:45] | Since when do you care so much about work? | 你什么时候对工作这么上心了 |
[13:47] | I don’t. I just didn’t want to tell you it sounded boring. | 没有 我只是不想明说看房很无聊 |
[13:49] | Maybe there will be some cute gay real-estate agents there. | 或许能遇到帅气的基佬房地产经纪人呢 |
[13:52] | Why do I let you do this to me? | 我怎么能这么纵容你呢 |
[13:54] | But we’re gonna have to get a few drinks beforehand. | 但我们得先去喝几杯 |
[13:56] | Ha! Perfect! Drinks on me. | 太棒 我请客 |
[13:57] | Ooh, that sounds way less boring. | 这下有趣多了 |
[14:03] | Okay, you guys, you ready to go?! | 很好 各位 准备好了吗 |
[14:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:07] | Bring your hands down to the middle bar right here. | 手放在中间的把手上 |
[14:10] | Start to accelerate. | 开始加速 |
[14:11] | Take a deep breath in. | 深吸一口气 |
[14:13] | As you exhale, I want you to pick up those legs. | 呼气的时候 把腿抬高 |
[14:15] | There you go. I want you to add one more turn on that wheel. | 就这样 再踩一轮 |
[14:18] | There it is. | 很好 |
[14:19] | In four, three, two. | 倒数四 三 二 |
[14:23] | Come up out of the saddle and let’s drive it. | 离开车座 用力蹬 |
[14:24] | Pick up those legs. Yes, give me more. | 腿抬高 对 再来 |
[14:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[14:30] | You have eight more counts. | 还有八次 |
[14:31] | I want you to add a touch while we’re up here. Come on. | 到了这里 给自己鼓掌 加油 |
[14:33] | Before you’re ready. There it is. | 准备好 很好 |
[14:34] | Stay with me. Let it go. | 坚持住 放轻松 |
[14:37] | Give yourselves a big round of applause. | 给自己鼓鼓掌 |
[14:44] | When you said we were going shopping, | 你说要去逛街 |
[14:44] | I assumed you meant for food. | 我以为是去买吃的 |
[14:46] | Well, it’s Jonathan’s idea. | 乔纳森的主意 |
[14:47] | Got some events coming up, | 大事来临 |
[14:48] | and he thinks I need to upgrade my look. | 他觉得我需要改头换面 |
[14:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:52] | Your, uh — your look is fine. | 你看着挺好的 |
[14:55] | Says the boy with the cliched rock T-shirt. | 穿古板摇滚T恤的人说的话能信吗 |
[14:57] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[15:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上过来 |
[15:03] | Love that guy. | 小子人不错 |
[15:05] | How’s things with April’s mum? | 艾普莉的妈妈情况咋样 |
[15:06] | – She staying sober? – That’s what she says. | -她没喝酒了吧 -她是这么说的 |
[15:10] | Hey, so, I tell you she wants to give us 30,000 bucks? | 跟你讲 她要给我们三万块钱 |
[15:13] | – For your liver? – What? | -卖你的肝吗 -什么 |
[15:14] | No, to help pay down the principal on our mortgage. | 不 帮我们付清房贷的本金 |
[15:16] | – Wow, that’s nice of her. – Is it? | -那她人真好 -是吗 |
[15:18] | Or is it passive aggressive and evil? | 还是以退为进 蛇蝎心肠 |
[15:20] | She’s trying to outdo me, obviously. | 她明显是想把我比下去 |
[15:21] | She already told me she wants me out of the house, | 她跟我说了想把我撵出去 |
[15:23] | and this is her way of moving in. | 这样她就能正式搬进来了 |
[15:24] | Well, maybe she’s just trying | 可能她只是想 |
[15:25] | to do something nice for her daughter. | 替女儿分担些负担 |
[15:28] | That’s how she’s selling it, but I’m not buying it. | 她是这么说的 我可不买账 |
[15:30] | You don’t have to buy it, mate. | 你不必买账 哥们 |
[15:30] | You just have to cash the check. | 你只用兑现支票 |
[15:32] | If you love April — | 你如果爱艾普莉 |
[15:33] | This isn’t about my love for April. | 这跟我对艾普莉的爱无关 |
[15:35] | It’s about my hatred for April’s mother. | 是我对艾普莉妈妈的厌恶 |
[15:38] | I like this one. It’s buttery. | 我喜欢这件 就像黄油 |
[15:40] | In the fashion world, | 我们时尚界 |
[15:41] | we don’t use condiments to describe clothing. | 不用调味品来形容衣服 |
[15:45] | Noted. | 了解 |
[15:45] | Are you kidding me? It’s $2,700. | 开什么玩笑 要两千七 |
[15:47] | It’s a bargain, I know. | 打折呢 我懂 |
[15:50] | Jonathan’s paying for it. | 乔纳森付钱 |
[15:51] | You know what, get yourself something. | 听我说 你也挑点吧 |
[15:52] | He won’t even notice. | 他不会发现的 |
[15:54] | Maybe I’ll just have Marjorie get me one. | 或许该让玛乔丽给我买一件 |
[15:56] | Don’t be an ass. | 别犯傻了 |
[15:57] | Yeah, whatever, man. | 好吧 不管了 |
[15:58] | You know, enjoy your shopping spree. | 您自己慢慢逛吧 |
[16:07] | I know I’m taking a risk, | 我知道这样有些大胆 |
[16:08] | but I just wanted to say hello. | 但我只想打声招呼 |
[16:13] | Have…we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[16:14] | Uh, w-well, not yet. | 还没吧 |
[16:18] | I’m Adam. | 我叫亚当 |
[16:20] | Karen. Nice to meet you. | 凯伦 幸会 |
[16:21] | That was some impressive cycling in there. | 刚才大家骑得真带劲儿 |
[16:23] | I was struggling to keep up. | 我拼命才跟上节奏 |
[16:25] | Your first time in the class? | 你第一次上课吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah. I, uh, heard it was a good one. | 对 听说这课很不错 |
[16:29] | Look, I know this is a little strange | 虽然有点奇怪 |
[16:31] | ’cause we just met and I’m all sweaty, | 毕竟才认识 我还一身汗 |
[16:33] | but I’d love to take you to lunch sometime. | 但我想找时间请你吃午饭 |
[16:35] | Maybe Alimento? | 去爱利满多如何 |
[16:39] | That’s my favorite place. | 我最喜欢的店 |
[16:40] | So, can I call you? | 我能打给你吗 |
[16:43] | Uh, why don’t you give me your number | 不如把你的号码给我 |
[16:45] | and I’ll call you? | 我打给你 |
[16:47] | Sounds good. | 没问题 |
[16:48] | I look forward to chatting later. | 期待稍后接着聊 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:00] | Hope you’re hungry. | 你饿了吧 |
[17:01] | Brought hot wings with extra ranch. | 带了农场汁辣鸡翅 |
[17:03] | What’s the occasion? | 有什么大事吗 |
[17:04] | This is my mea culpa. | 我这是”肉袒负荆” |
[17:07] | That Latin for lunch? | 古文中”午饭”的意思吗 |
[17:08] | Close. It’s more like, | 差不多 更像是 |
[17:10] | sorry for being an ass earlier. | 为之前的事负荆请罪来了 |
[17:12] | Clearly I’m not someone who can shop | 显然我做不到一边逛街 |
[17:14] | and carry on a meaningful conversation at the same time. | 一边聊正经严肃的话题 |
[17:17] | Well, don’t sweat it. It wasn’t all you. | 别在意 不全怪你 |
[17:19] | It was kind of childish of me to walk out like that. | 我就那么走掉也很幼稚 |
[17:21] | The whole thing just kind of hit a nerve. | 这事有点碰到我痛处了 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah, right. Clothing issues? | 是吗 衣服的事 |
[17:24] | Yeah, funny. | 对 好笑吧 |
[17:25] | No, look, I’m — I’m really thrilled | 不 我真的很开心 |
[17:27] | that you’re doing so well… I really am. | 你现在状态这么好…真的 |
[17:28] | It’s just that the whole thing | 只不过这一切 |
[17:29] | kind of shined a light on how broke I am, | 更突出了我的潦倒 |
[17:31] | and April’s mom already shined a giant spotlight | 这痛处已经被艾普莉的妈妈戳过了 |
[17:33] | on that, so I overreacted. | 所以我的反应有些过激 |
[17:36] | Marjorie’s not into the band, huh? | 玛乔丽不太赞同你玩乐队吧 |
[17:38] | – Surprising, huh? – Yeah. | -很意外吧 -是的 |
[17:40] | Well, mate, I’m sure if you have an adult conversation | 哥们 我觉得如果你和艾普莉 |
[17:42] | with April about it, | 像成年人一样谈谈 |
[17:43] | she’ll understand where you’re coming from, right? | 她会理解你为何会这样的 |
[17:45] | Yeah, that’s the thing, | 问题就在这 |
[17:46] | I’m not great at adult conversation. | 我不太擅长那么交流 |
[17:47] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说得没错 |
[17:48] | You’re not at all. | 你根本不擅长 |
[17:50] | Do you want me to do it? | 需要我帮你吗 |
[17:51] | Mothers love me. | 妈妈们都喜欢我 |
[17:52] | Except for Joss’ mum. She’s… | 除了乔斯妈妈 她… |
[17:55] | You know, I think I’m good. | 还是算了吧 |
[17:59] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[18:00] | I have a dilemma. | 我进退两难了 |
[18:03] | I have a dilemma. | 我进退两难了 |
[18:04] | I met a gorgeous guy at spin class, | 我在动感单车课上碰到了个帅哥 |
[18:06] | and he gave me his number. | 他把电话号码给我了 |
[18:08] | I don’t know if I should call him or not. | 我拿不准主意该不该打给他 |
[18:10] | Honey, that’s not a dilemma. | 亲 这才不是进退两难 |
[18:11] | That’s the start of a Meg Ryan movie. | 这是梅格·瑞恩电影的套路 |
[18:13] | Was there a spark? | 你跟他来电吗 |
[18:14] | I guess, but I know nothing about him | 或许吧 但我完全不了解他 |
[18:15] | except he sweats a lot less than me. | 只知道他出汗还没我多 |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:19] | What’s the big deal with calling? | 打个电话有什么大不了的 |
[18:20] | You met him at a spin class. How psycho can he be? | 他能去上动感单车课 精神肯定没问题 |
[18:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:26] | This is how people used to meet each other | 没有互联网以前 |
[18:27] | all the time before the Internet. | 大家都是这样邂逅的 |
[18:29] | Well, I mean, I guess that’s true. | 好吧 我觉得的确是这样 |
[18:30] | Stranger’s just a friend you haven’t slept with yet. | 陌生人就是还没跟你上床的朋友 |
[18:33] | Mm, you mean “met yet.” | 应该是还没相遇吧 |
[18:35] | Isn’t that what I said? | 我不是这么说的吗 |
[18:37] | Okay, but if I do call him, | 但如果我真的打给他了 |
[18:39] | how do I know it’s not a reaction | 我怎么能确定这不是 |
[18:40] | to finding out that Jacob got married? | 受雅各布结婚的刺激 |
[18:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:44] | Jacob got married? | 雅各布结婚了 |
[18:45] | Yes. All my exes are married. | 是的 我的前任都结婚了 |
[18:48] | Oh, honey. Who cares if it was a reaction? | 亲爱的 是不是刺激又如何 |
[18:51] | I say call him. It’s worth a shot. | 打给他吧 值得一试 |
[18:54] | And now I say can we talk about me? | 现在能谈谈我的事了吧 |
[18:55] | Because, ladies, I got drama. | 亲们 我碰上闹剧了 |
[18:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[19:00] | Where do I start? | 从何说起呢 |
[19:01] | Well, Stacey North is still trying to ruin her career, | 史黛西·诺斯依旧想毁掉她的前程 |
[19:03] | which is making me question mine. | 这也让我的前程堪忧 |
[19:04] | – Is she licking bagels again? – No, I wish. | -她又开始舔百吉饼了吗 -希望她没有 |
[19:07] | She’s moved on to getting | 她现在已经学会 |
[19:08] | the crap kicked out of her at Impact. | 在散打课上发泄负能量了 |
[19:09] | Isn’t that your place? | 就是你上的那个课吧 |
[19:10] | Yeah, well, I sent her there, | 是的 我把她送去的 |
[19:11] | but now I-I-I don’t know if she’s ready, | 可现在我也不知道她准备好了没 |
[19:14] | and I’m really starting to understand | 我也逐渐开始理解 |
[19:16] | what Harry was feeling when he saw my bruise, you know? | 哈利看到我身上淤青是什么感觉了 |
[19:18] | How’s that going? You and Harry? | 你和哈利怎么样了 |
[19:21] | Well, you know, the Reza thing was rough. | 瑞扎的事对我们影响挺大的 |
[19:24] | So, we’re just trying to get through that, | 我们都在努力熬过这段时期 |
[19:25] | and then there’s all this Kate stuff. | 然而凯特却出了状况 |
[19:27] | – It’s just like… -Which Kate stuff? | -真是… -凯特怎么了 |
[19:35] | I really… I wasn’t gonna bring this up | 我真的没打算提这事的 |
[19:36] | because it’s basically over, and you guys have to promise | 因为这事基本已过去了 你们要保证 |
[19:37] | that you are never gonna tell her that I told you. | 绝对不能让她知道是我说的 |
[19:40] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:43] | – Kate was sleeping with Scott. – Scott? | -凯特跟斯科特上床了 -斯科特 |
[19:46] | As in Dr. Scott, your ex-fiancé? | 就是那个斯科特医生 你的前未婚夫 |
[19:48] | As in my shoe-loving ex. Isn’t that crazy? | 就是那个喜欢鞋的前任 是不是很荒唐 |
[19:50] | And now she thinks that I was trying | 而现在她觉得我是在 |
[19:51] | to sabotage the relationship. | 蓄意破坏他们的关系 |
[19:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:55] | W-Why are you not more surprised? | 你怎么这么平静 |
[19:58] | I sort of knew. | 我大概知道这事 |
[20:00] | You sort… you sort of… | 你…大概 |
[20:02] | you sort… what do you mean? What do you mean? | 什么叫大概 什么意思 |
[20:04] | You can’t sort of know, April. | 你怎么能大概知道 艾普莉 |
[20:05] | Okay, okay. Kate told me. | 好了 好了 凯特告诉我的 |
[20:07] | We had just become friends, | 我们刚刚成为朋友 |
[20:08] | and it felt wrong to betray her confidence. | 我觉得我不该辜负她的信任 |
[20:10] | And for the record, I told her | 我还要声明 我跟她说过 |
[20:12] | she shouldn’t keep sleeping with him. | 不要再跟斯科特上床了 |
[20:13] | And did you sabotage it? How’d you find out? | 你蓄意破坏了吗 你是怎么发现的 |
[20:16] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[20:17] | Scott told me last week right… | 斯科特上周告诉我的… |
[20:20] | before he declared that he’s still in love with me | 紧接着又说他依然爱着我 |
[20:22] | and tried to kiss me. | 还想亲我 |
[20:23] | That I did not know. | 这事我可不知道 |
[20:25] | – What?! – I know, I know, | -什么 -我懂 |
[20:26] | and I told him that he has to stay away from me and Kate. | 我告诉他让他离我和凯特远一点 |
[20:28] | But I can’t tell her the truth, you guys. | 但我不能把实情告诉她 |
[20:29] | It’ll… it’ll break her heart. | 她会伤心死的 |
[20:31] | And now she’s all pissed at me, | 她现在完全冲着我来 |
[20:32] | and apparently she’s moving out, and it’s… see? | 她也因此要搬出去 真是 懂了吧 |
[20:35] | I told you. I told you. | 就像我刚才说的 |
[20:36] | It’s drama. | 这就是闹剧 |
[20:38] | You’re right… that is a lot. | 没错…真是个大闹剧 |
[20:41] | Though I’m impressed with how well you’re handling it. | 不过我没想到你会处理地这么妥当 |
[20:45] | Seriously. | 的确 |
[20:48] | Well, you know, I’m doing what I can. | 我只是尽己所能 |
[20:53] | Hey, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:53] | I mean, maybe… | 也许… |
[20:54] | maybe moving out will be a good thing for Kate. | 也许搬出去对凯特来说是件好事 |
[21:00] | It’s even worse than the last four, | 这栋房子比前四栋还差 |
[21:02] | which I didn’t think was possible. | 我还以为不可能有更差的了 |
[21:05] | Is there carpet on the wall? | 墙上挂着张地毯吗 |
[21:08] | It’s got a lot of potential, doesn’t it, Kate? | 这房子很有潜质吧 凯特 |
[21:10] | This place is — is definitely unique. | 这房子确实很独特 |
[21:13] | If you like it, I could put in an application. | 如果你喜欢 我可以去申请 |
[21:14] | We’ve already got three interested parties. | 已经有三户人家对这房子感兴趣 |
[21:17] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[21:19] | Three takers for this at this price? | 有三户愿意以这个价格买下它 |
[21:22] | I tried to warn you. | 我提醒过你的 |
[21:23] | You should just stay at your brother’s. | 你就该住在你哥家 |
[21:25] | I told you I can’t. | 我说了不行 |
[21:26] | Because you’re mooching? | 因为你游手好闲吗 |
[21:27] | Who cares? | 没人说你 |
[21:28] | It’s not because I’m mooching. | 不是因为我游手好闲 |
[21:32] | I slept with Joss’ ex-fiance. | 我睡了乔斯的前未婚夫 |
[21:35] | You what? – What about the married guy? | 什么 那个已婚男呢 |
[21:38] | He was the married guy. | 他就是那个已婚男 |
[21:40] | Joss found out and broke us up, | 乔斯发现了 拆散了我们 |
[21:41] | and I can’t tell Harry because he’ll freak out. | 我不能告诉哈利 因为他会疯掉的 |
[21:42] | If this doesn’t end our relationship, | 如果我们这样都不断绝关系 |
[21:43] | I don’t know what will. | 我不知道还能怎样了 |
[21:44] | It’s all so frustrating! | 太烦人了 |
[21:49] | Shall we? | 我们跑吗 |
[21:50] | Yes, definitely. | 当然 |
[21:51] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[21:59] | Kate, Randy? | 凯特 兰迪 |
[22:01] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[22:07] | I’m feeling okay. | 我现在感觉还行 |
[22:08] | A little tired at times. | 有时候会有点累 |
[22:10] | But, you know, I’m not a young woman anymore. | 但毕竟我已经不再年轻 |
[22:12] | Fatigue is to be expected. | 疲劳是正常的 |
[22:13] | So, are the liver function test results back? | 肝功能检查结果出来了吗 |
[22:16] | Yes, and the enzymes are still a bit more elevated than I’d like. | 出来了 酶仍比预期有所升高 |
[22:20] | I want to change one of your medications | 我想调整一项用药 |
[22:22] | and increase your diuretic. | 加大利尿剂用量 |
[22:23] | So I can be in the bathroom even more? | 那我上厕所的频率会更高 |
[22:25] | I know it’s a hassle, | 我知道这很麻烦 |
[22:26] | but it’s the best way to get rid of excess fluid. | 但这是排除多余积液的最佳办法 |
[22:28] | Remember, we can’t reverse the damage to the liver, | 记住 我们无法修复肝的损伤 |
[22:31] | only slow it down, | 只能减缓 |
[22:33] | and you need to make sure that you’re not doing any more damage. | 而你要确保你没有加剧损伤 |
[22:37] | Are you avoiding alcohol like we discussed? | 你有没有像说好的那样戒酒 |
[22:38] | Like it was the devil itself. | 简直把酒当魔鬼了 |
[22:41] | April here has been my rock. | 艾普莉一直是我的依靠 |
[22:44] | Where are we in terms of the liver transplant? | 肝移植目前情况如何 |
[22:47] | When would that happen? Do you have a — a general idea? | 何时能移植 能大概说一下吗 |
[22:49] | Well, that’s the good news and the bad news. | 好坏参半吧 |
[22:52] | While I wish you were doing better, Marjorie, | 虽然我希望你能做得更好 玛乔丽 |
[22:55] | you’re not critically ill. | 但你病得并不重 |
[22:56] | The problem with that is | 问题在于 |
[22:57] | those are the people who get the first available livers. | 重病患者才能优先移植肝脏 |
[23:00] | So she’s being punished for not being sicker? | 所以她得因为病得不够重而受罪吗 |
[23:02] | No. | 别这么说 |
[23:03] | How many months are we talking, Doctor, | 医生 我要过多少个月 |
[23:05] | until this transplant could happen? | 才能进行移植 |
[23:07] | I don’t like to give a number. | 我说不出具体数字 |
[23:08] | All I will say is that | 我只能说 |
[23:09] | you’re both going to need to be patient. | 你俩都需要有耐心 |
[23:12] | I mean, there’s no easy way around it. | 要想痊愈没有轻松的办法 |
[23:14] | You have a long, tough road ahead. | 前路漫漫 路途艰难 |
[23:17] | So, you need to settle in | 你们需要耐心等待 |
[23:18] | and pray for rainy days and lots of motorcycle riders. | 祈祷有很多人冒雨也要骑摩托车 |
[23:29] | Come on, Adam, where are you? | 快点 亚当 你在哪儿 |
[23:37] | You’re home early. | 今天回来挺早 |
[23:38] | I had a cancellation. How was your day? | 我取消了预约 今天怎么样 |
[23:40] | It was good, it was good. | 很好 很好 |
[23:41] | I took Vivian to the park. | 我带薇薇安去了公园 |
[23:43] | – How was yours? – Good. | -你过得如何 -不错 |
[23:45] | Nothing eventful. | 没有大事发生 |
[23:48] | Except some guy hit on me at my spin class. | 不过有人在动感单车课上跟我搭讪 |
[23:51] | Oh, really? Was he cute? | 真的吗 他帅吗 |
[23:54] | Yeah, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[23:55] | He had these big sparkling eyes | 他的眼睛大而明亮 |
[23:57] | like one of those Disney movie princes. | 像迪士尼电影里的王子 |
[24:00] | – Did you get his name? – Yeah. | -你知道他叫什么吗 -当然 |
[24:01] | Adam. I also got his phone number. | 亚当 我还有他的手机号码 |
[24:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:10] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:12] | You look pale. | 你看着脸色苍白 |
[24:13] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[24:15] | I just — I forgot to eat dinner. | 我只是忘了吃晚饭 |
[24:17] | Oh, no, was Vivian being fussy? | 天哪 是薇薇安太闹了吗 |
[24:19] | No, she was great. | 不 她很好 |
[24:20] | I actually just put her down. | 其实我刚把她安顿好 |
[24:21] | I’m sure she would love to see your face | 我想她肯定很想在睡着前 |
[24:23] | before she fell asleep. | 看看你 |
[24:25] | You read my mind. | 你懂我 |
[24:37] | 今天见到你真是太棒了 希望我们以后还能再见 | |
[24:39] | 你违反约定了 我不能再和你聊了 再见 | |
[24:47] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[24:48] | Resting! | 在休息呢 |
[24:52] | You got a call earlier | 之前有个电话找你 |
[24:53] | from a Joan Paysinger at Figueroa Realty. | 菲格罗亚房地产的琼·佩星纳打来的 |
[24:56] | Did you break a lamp | 你是不是打碎了台灯 |
[24:58] | and then just not tell anyone? | 还没告诉任何人 |
[25:01] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[25:02] | You do realize you’re gonna have to pay for it. | 你知道那得赔钱吧 |
[25:05] | My head is spinning. | 我感觉天旋地转的 |
[25:07] | Can we — can we talk about this later? | 我们能过会儿再聊吗 |
[25:09] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[25:11] | Did you even go to work today? | 你今天去上班了吗 |
[25:13] | No, I took the day off to apartment hunt. | 没有 我请了一天假去找房子 |
[25:15] | I still don’t understand the urgency. | 我还是不懂这有什么好急的 |
[25:18] | Did Joss talk to you about staying? | 乔斯劝你留下了吗 |
[25:20] | She did, but I’m — I’m still sticking to my plan. | 她说了 但我还是坚持自己的计划 |
[25:23] | And what plan is that exactly? | 那计划究竟是什么 |
[25:25] | I told you, I’m moving out. | 我说了 我要搬出去 |
[25:27] | Besides that. | 除了这个呢 |
[25:27] | April’s shop can’t pay that much. | 艾普莉的店给的工资不高 |
[25:29] | You’re not gonna dig into your savings, are you? | 你不会打算掏老本吧 |
[25:32] | Well, I haven’t figured it out yet! | 我还没想好 |
[25:33] | Well, that’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[25:33] | You should’ve figured this out already. | 你应该想清楚这个问题 |
[25:35] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[25:36] | My head is pounding | 我头很晕 |
[25:37] | and I don’t really feel like being picked apart anymore. | 我也不想再被说教了 |
[25:45] | So, you want me to turn her away? | 所以你想让我打发她走 |
[25:46] | No, I’m not saying you have to turn her away, | 不 我不是要你把她打发走 |
[25:48] | but you could go easier on her. | 但是你可以给她些轻松点的训练 |
[25:50] | That’s not really fair to Stacey. | 这对史黛丝来说不公平 |
[25:52] | Jackie, she’s just a kid. | 杰基 她只是一个孩子 |
[25:53] | I know, | 我知道 |
[25:54] | but you wanted her to come here to get help, | 但是是你想要她来这里接受帮助 |
[25:56] | so let me help her, Joss. | 所以让我帮助她吧 乔斯 |
[25:57] | Well, you could help her | 你可以在不伤害 |
[25:58] | without letting her get her ass kicked. | 到她的前提下帮助她呀 |
[25:59] | I mean, those bruises — | 我是说 那些瘀伤… |
[26:00] | Are part of the training. | 是训练的一部分 |
[26:01] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[26:03] | She chose to be here. | 她选择来这里 |
[26:05] | I only want what’s best for Stacey. | 我只是想为史黛西好 |
[26:08] | Is it possible that you’re getting so worked up | 你反应这么大是不是 |
[26:10] | because you don’t want to look at your own issues? | 因为你不想正视你自己的问题 |
[26:13] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[26:15] | How are things at home? You and Harry okay? | 家里情况如何 你和哈利还好吧 |
[26:18] | Harry and I are fine. Thank you very much. | 哈利和我没事 非常感谢 |
[26:19] | We’re talking about Stacey here. | 现在我们说的是史黛西 |
[26:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[26:23] | I just wanted to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[26:25] | that you can always open up more to the class on Sundays. | 你可以在星期天的课上更多地打开你的心扉 |
[26:30] | ‘Cause these women will always be here for you. | 因为这些女人会一直在你左右 |
[26:33] | Can you honestly say the same thing about Harry? | 哈利的事情你能说实话吗 |
[26:38] | Now, I have to call the hospital | 现在我要打给医院 |
[26:40] | and check on how Marisol’s doing. | 问问玛莉索尔怎么样了 |
[26:43] | What do you — she’s back in the hospital? | 什么… 她又回医院了吗 |
[26:44] | She’s still suffering the effects of the beating. | 她还深受那次被打的影响 |
[26:47] | She threw a blood clot. She’s back in ICU. | 她得了血栓 回到重症监护室了 |
[26:51] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:53] | This is the world we’re living in. | 现实世界就是这样 |
[26:56] | So, you really want to send Stacey out there | 所以你真的想让史黛西一个人在外面 |
[26:58] | unable to take care of herself? | 没有能力照顾好自己吗 |
[27:02] | Night, Joss. | 晚安 乔斯 |
[27:06] | If we don’t take the money, she’ll be offended. | 如果我们不拿那笔钱 她会生气的 |
[27:09] | Well, I’m willing to take that risk. | 我倒愿意冒这个险 |
[27:11] | Why are you acting so weird about this? | 为什么你反应这么奇怪 |
[27:14] | Because I don’t want to be indebted to her. | 因为我不想亏欠于她 |
[27:17] | She already acts like she owns the place, | 她已经表现出这个地方是她的样子了 |
[27:19] | and seriously, six months? | 真的要待六个月吗 |
[27:21] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我做不到 |
[27:22] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[27:23] | What do you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[27:25] | Ask her to leave? | 叫她走吗 |
[27:28] | I am not asking her to leave. | 我不能叫她走 |
[27:31] | The doctor just told us that she’s not doing well | 医生才告诉我们她情况不是很好 |
[27:33] | and that this is a long process. | 而且这是一个漫长的过程 |
[27:35] | It could be a year before she gets a liver. | 她可能要一年后才能等到合适的肝脏 |
[27:37] | A year?! | 一年吗 |
[27:39] | Look, I’m not suggesting | 听着 我并不是说 |
[27:40] | that we throw her out on the sidewalk, | 我们要把她丢到大街上 |
[27:41] | but if she’s willing to spend all this money, | 但是如果她愿意花掉她的钱 |
[27:43] | why can’t she rent a place down the street? | 她为什么不在这里租套房子呢 |
[27:44] | Because she is working on her sobriety. | 因为她还在戒酒 |
[27:46] | She has health issues. | 她身体有问题 |
[27:47] | She can’t be alone right now. | 她不能一个人住 |
[27:50] | And to be honest, getting some extra money wouldn’t hurt. | 说实话 有额外收入也不错啊 |
[27:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[27:55] | Nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 算了吧 |
[27:57] | No. Hey, I want to know. | 不 我想知道 |
[28:02] | It means when we first moved in here, | 我们开始搬到这里的时候 |
[28:05] | you were doing the odd jobs. | 你还在做一些零工 |
[28:06] | You were going to go to school | 你当时准备去学校 |
[28:07] | to be a drug and alcohol counselor. | 当药物酒精顾问 |
[28:09] | Now you’re in a band that takes all of your time | 而现在你加入了乐队 没有了时间 |
[28:12] | and makes no money. | 也挣不了钱 |
[28:13] | We’re back to this again. | 又说到这个话题了 |
[28:14] | I thought you understood why I needed to do this. | 我还以为你理解我为什么要这么做 |
[28:16] | I do, but it doesn’t change the fact | 我理解 但是这并不能改变 |
[28:18] | that there’s only one income. | 家里只有一份收入来源的事实 |
[28:21] | The store is doing okay, but not amazing. | 店里生意还行 但并不兴隆 |
[28:23] | It’s a lot of pressure, | 家里有很多压力 |
[28:24] | and my mom is offering to help us. | 而我妈妈提出要接济我们 |
[28:26] | I didn’t realize we needed the help. | 我还不知道我们需要接济 |
[28:28] | Isn’t that the whole reason we downsized? | 这就是我们缩减房子规模的原因吗 |
[28:30] | I was hoping it would help us get ahead, | 我只希望这能让我们向前进 |
[28:32] | not drive us backwards. | 而不是往后退 |
[28:33] | So I’m dragging you backwards now. | 所以我是在拖你后腿 |
[28:35] | You’re twisting my words. | 你在曲解我的话 |
[28:36] | I am just trying to do what’s smart for the whole family. | 我只想做为整个家庭好的事 |
[28:40] | If you have a better idea that doesn’t involve | 如果你有其他更好的主意 |
[28:42] | kicking my dying mother out of the house, | 还不用把我妈赶出去 |
[28:44] | I am all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[28:48] | Okay, then. I’m going to sleep. | 好吧 那我睡觉了 |
[29:30] | When did you become such a clothes horse? | 你什么时候变得这么关注衣服了 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna need another closet. | 我们还需要一个衣柜 |
[29:34] | It’s okay. I’ve decided to Goodwill those, so… | 没事 我已经打算把那些捐出去 所以 |
[29:41] | Isn’t this your favorite? | 这不是你最喜欢的吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[29:43] | Apparently I’ve, outgrown it. | 很显然已经不适合我了 |
[29:45] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:47] | I-I could’ve told you that | 第一次看你穿的时候 |
[29:48] | since the first time I saw you wear it. | 我就想告诉你来着 |
[29:51] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[29:52] | I guess I just wasn’t ready to hear it, huh? | 我想我只是不想承认而已 |
[30:12] | Let’s take this into the bedroom, yeah? | 我们去卧室吧 |
[30:13] | Oh, yes. That’s an excellent idea. | 好 不错的主意 |
[30:16] | Yeah. You go. Go. | 好 走 走 |
[30:17] | Go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[30:21] | Can I just say I’m glad you called? | 真高兴你打电话了 |
[30:23] | I didn’t think you were going to. | 我以为你不会打 |
[30:24] | To be honest, I wasn’t sure either. | 说实话 我之前也不确定 |
[30:26] | Why did you? | 为什么打了呢 |
[30:27] | I liked your boldness. | 我喜欢你的勇气 |
[30:30] | Well, I’ve never been one to follow the rules. | 我从来都不是个循规蹈矩的人 |
[30:32] | Just like you with your throuple. | 就像你的三角关系 |
[30:36] | You read my book. | 你读了我的书 |
[30:38] | I hope that’s not a bad thing. | 希望这不是坏事 |
[30:39] | No, not at all. | 当然不是 |
[30:40] | It just means you know a lot more about me | 只是你对我的了解 |
[30:42] | than I know about you. | 比我对你的了解多 |
[30:44] | Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. | 可以换种方式 |
[30:47] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[30:48] | Why don’t we, uh, wipe the slate clean? | 我们一起按删除键 |
[30:49] | I’ll pretend I know nothing about you, | 我假装对你一无所知 |
[30:51] | you pretend you know nothing about me? | 你假装对我一无所知 |
[30:52] | That shouldn’t be hard. I know nothing about you. | 这很简单 我对你一无所知 |
[30:55] | Right. | 好 |
[30:56] | My name is Adam. I’m a dentist. | 我叫亚当 是名牙医 |
[30:58] | What do you do? | 你干哪行的 |
[31:08] | Sweetie… what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[31:10] | He blocked me. | 他屏蔽我了 |
[31:12] | I tried calling Scott to hear his side of the story, | 我试着打给斯科特听他的说法 |
[31:14] | but it rang once and went to voicemail. | 可是响一声就转去语音信箱了 |
[31:16] | That doesn’t mean he blocked you. | 这不代表他已经屏蔽你了 |
[31:17] | – His phone could be off. – No, no, no. | -可能他手机关机了 -不不不 |
[31:19] | I read online about how to disguise my number, | 我上网查了怎么伪装我的号码 |
[31:20] | so I called back. He picked up. | 再打给他 他接了 |
[31:24] | I felt so humiliated, I just — I hung up. | 我感到很受辱 就挂掉了 |
[31:27] | Look, I think you’re better off, personally. | 我觉得你现在挺好 |
[31:29] | You’re probably right, I know, but… | 也许你说得对 我知道 但… |
[31:32] | the truth is if he ever finds out about this, | 如果他知道了这件事 |
[31:34] | he’s just gonna keep on feeling sorry for me. | 他就会替我难过 |
[31:36] | – Scott? – No. | -斯科特 -不 |
[31:38] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[31:39] | Okay, well, wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[31:40] | How did we get to Harry? | 怎么扯上哈利了 |
[31:43] | Because when I was a kid, I worshiped him. | 因为我小时候崇拜他 |
[31:46] | He took care of me. | 他照顾我 |
[31:47] | All I ever wanted was to impress him | 我一直想打动他 |
[31:49] | because he was my cool older brother. | 因为他是我很棒的哥哥 |
[31:51] | Apparently nothing’s changed. | 显然我没有做到 |
[31:55] | You should’ve seen how he looked at me | 你应该看看当他知道 |
[31:56] | when he heard I broke that lamp. | 我打破那盏灯时的表情 |
[31:57] | Okay, you know that Harry loves you. | 你知道哈利很疼爱你 |
[31:59] | Yes, but in a way that you love a three-legged dog. | 没错 就像你疼爱三条腿的狗 |
[32:03] | Like — like I’m some sad sack | 我是个不中用的人 |
[32:05] | who has to live in his guest house for the rest of my life. | 余生都要住在他的客房 |
[32:08] | Okay, I doubt that. He’s your brother. | 我不这么觉得 他是你的哥哥 |
[32:11] | Harry will always have your back, | 哈利永远都会支持你 |
[32:12] | and sometimes a three-legged dog | 有时三条腿的狗 |
[32:14] | needs to get out and meet other three-legged dogs, | 也要出去跟其他三条腿的狗见面 |
[32:17] | and maybe then she’ll realize that she actually has four legs. | 然后它可能发现其实它有四条腿 |
[32:23] | What? | 什么 |
[32:25] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[32:33] | I’m making flank steak for dinner. | 我晚餐做牛腩排 |
[32:35] | Are you not eating here? | 你不一起吃吗 |
[32:36] | No. Band’s meeting early. | 不了 乐队会议提前了 |
[32:40] | Well, this’ll be good for later. | 一会儿就好了 |
[32:46] | April, we need to talk. | 艾普莉 我们需要谈谈 |
[32:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:52] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, | 我好好想过了 |
[32:53] | and, I still think that all of us under the same roof | 我还是觉得大家同住一屋檐下 |
[32:56] | is… it’s a bad situation. | 不太好 |
[32:59] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[33:01] | If you had a better idea, I am all ears. | 如果你有更好的想法 我洗耳恭听 |
[33:03] | I think I should move out. | 我应该搬出去 |
[33:06] | What? | 什么 |
[33:08] | Yeah, just — just temporarily. | 只是暂时的 |
[33:11] | Let’s be realistic. Your mom doesn’t want me here. | 事实上 你妈妈不想跟我一起住 |
[33:14] | Now she’s causing you and me to fight. | 你跟我吵架都是因为她 |
[33:17] | I’m just worried that if I stay, | 我担心我住在这 |
[33:18] | things are gonna keep getting worse. | 情况会变得更糟 |
[33:19] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[33:21] | You’re punishing me for taking care of my mom. | 你因为我照顾我妈妈而惩罚我 |
[33:23] | That’s not what this is. I’m doing this to take care of us. | 不是这样的 我这样是照顾大家 |
[33:25] | By running away? | 用逃跑的方式 |
[33:27] | I’m not running away. | 我没有逃跑 |
[33:28] | Well, that’s what it feels like. | 你让我有这种感觉 |
[33:31] | When things get hard, you don’t just up and move out. | 遇到困难 不该只是起身逃跑 |
[33:35] | You work through them. | 要解决它 |
[33:36] | And if it was just you and me, I would. | 如果只是你我之间 我会解决 |
[33:38] | But this isn’t a good environment for me. | 但这对我不是个好环境 |
[33:40] | I need some space. | 我需要一些空间 |
[33:42] | It’s probably best for your mom, too. | 也许这样对你妈妈也最合适 |
[33:44] | Don’t use her as an excuse. | 不要拿她当借口 |
[33:47] | If this relationship is so hard to be in, | 如果这段感情这么难经营 |
[33:49] | maybe we shouldn’t continue it. | 也许我们不该继续下去 |
[33:52] | Okay, you’re over-reacting. | 你太激动了 |
[33:53] | I’m over-reacting? Really? | 真的是我太激动吗 |
[33:55] | You’re the one sprinting for the door, | 是你要夺门而出 |
[33:56] | and this temporary arrangement you’ve cooked up in your head, | 你脑里酝酿的暂时安排 |
[33:59] | that is not gonna work for me. | 我觉得不可行 |
[34:02] | I’m a single mom. | 我是个单亲妈妈 |
[34:03] | I don’t have room in my life for a relationship | 我的人生没有办法承受 |
[34:05] | that’s taking a giant step backwards. | 一段倒退一大步的感情 |
[34:12] | I need to know if you’re in or out. | 我想知道你要继续还是退出 |
[34:15] | Don’t do this, April. | 别这样 艾普莉 |
[34:16] | In or out. Which is it? | 继续还是退出 选哪个 |
[34:21] | Not giving me much of a choice. | 我别无他选 |
[34:26] | Guess I’m out. | 只能退出了 |
[34:59] | Kate, wait up. Please, wait. | 凯特 等一下 请等一下 |
[35:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:05] | I was out of line yesterday, and I’m really sorry. | 我昨天太过分了 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:08] | If you want to move out, I’m behind you 100%. | 如果你要搬走 我绝对支持你 |
[35:10] | I’ll even float you a loan if you need it. | 如果你需要 我甚至能借钱给你 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:16] | But I won’t need it. | 但我不需要 |
[35:19] | Okay, why not? | 好吧 为什么 |
[35:20] | I was going to wait to tell you this, | 我本来打算迟点再告诉你的 |
[35:22] | but, I’m thinking of going away for a little while. | 我要离开这里一阵子 |
[35:27] | Maybe even moving back to Australia. | 也许会搬回澳大利亚去 |
[35:31] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[35:33] | I need to be somewhere | 我要找个地方 |
[35:34] | that I can figure out what I really want. | 好好想想我真的要的是什么 |
[35:37] | Why can’t you do that here? | 为什么不能在这想 |
[35:39] | You’ve got great friends, you’ve got me and Joss. | 你有很棒的朋友 还有我和乔斯 |
[35:42] | I mean, I know that we’ve been caught up in our own — | 我知道我们最近都在忙 |
[35:45] | our own stuff lately. You know what? | 我们自己的事 知道吗 |
[35:46] | We should all sit down over a meal, reconnect. | 我们应该一起吃顿饭 联络感情 |
[35:50] | The three — the three of us. | 三个人… 一起 |
[35:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:53] | Nothing. Just nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[35:55] | Can we just sit down for a second, please? | 我们坐下来聊聊好吗 |
[35:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:02] | I can’t help you if you won’t tell me what’s going on. | 你不告诉我怎么回事 我就无法帮你 |
[36:07] | I don’t want you to be mad at me. | 我不要你生我的气 |
[36:10] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么会生气 |
[36:13] | Come on. Whatever it is, I’m sure we can talk it through. | 来吧 无论如何 我相信我们能一起解决 |
[36:16] | The guy I was seeing was Scott Trosman, Joss’ ex. | 我跟斯科特·特斯曼约会 乔斯的前任 |
[36:19] | Started out as this crazy coincidence, | 因为疯狂的巧合开始的 |
[36:21] | but then after I-I learned of who he was… | 但当我知道他是谁时 |
[36:25] | I still couldn’t break it off. | 我还是无法跟他分手 |
[36:26] | What? Did you think I’d be okay with that? | 怎么 你觉得我会同意吗 |
[36:28] | I didn’t think. I just really liked him. | 我没这么想 我只是真的很喜欢他 |
[36:30] | So, what, you hid it from me? | 所以你就瞒着我吗 |
[36:31] | I was trying to find the right time to tell you, | 我本来要找机会告诉你 |
[36:33] | but then after Scott told Joss, I figured she’d tell you. | 但斯科特告诉乔斯后 我想她会告诉你 |
[36:35] | Sorry, what did you — Joss knew about this? | 等一下 你说什么 乔斯知道这件事 |
[36:38] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好 |
[36:40] | Harry, please. | 哈利 拜托 |
[36:41] | I thought we were gonna work through this. | 我以为我们能一起解决 |
[36:42] | Trust me, you do not want to hear | 相信我 你不会想听 |
[36:43] | what I have to say right now. | 我现在要说的话 |
[36:44] | Harry, please! | 哈利 拜托 |
[36:58] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[37:02] | Lucy’s been looking for you. | 露西一直在找你 |
[37:03] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上就进去 |
[37:07] | I told her you need some time to yourself. | 我让她给你一点时间 |
[37:12] | I heard you and Marc… | 我听说你跟马克… |
[37:14] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[37:22] | This too shall pass. | 会过去的 |
[37:39] | Good job. Okay. | 做得好 好 |
[37:42] | – Your mommy’s here. – Hi, Lydia. | -你妈妈回来了 -莉迪娅 |
[37:43] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[37:44] | We’re just doing a little floor time. | 我们在享受地板时光 |
[37:48] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[37:49] | Did you get a lot of writing done? | 你完成了很多写作吗 |
[37:51] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈来了 |
[37:52] | Actually, I went on a date. | 其实我去约会了 |
[37:55] | – Sweetie. – Good for you! | -小甜心 -好样的 |
[37:57] | There you go! | 来 |
[37:58] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[38:00] | You playing? | 你在玩耍 |
[38:01] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[38:05] | I’m looking for… Karen. | 我要找凯伦 |
[38:08] | Forgot your dessert. | 你忘了拿你的甜品 |
[38:09] | Please, come in. | 请进来 |
[38:10] | Adam, this is Lydia. | 亚当 这是莉迪娅 |
[38:12] | You must be Vivian’s nanny. | 你一定就是薇薇安的保姆了 |
[38:15] | This must be Vivian. | 这一定是薇薇安了 |
[38:17] | She’s beautiful. | 她好漂亮 |
[38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:22] | Well, now that I’ve met your daughter, | 现在我见到你女儿了 |
[38:23] | I guess we have to go on a second date. | 我想我们该去第二次约会 |
[38:25] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[38:29] | Cutie pie. | 甜心派 |
[38:32] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[38:34] | Just thinking about going out for a run. | 我打算出去跑步 |
[38:35] | You want to come with? | 你要一起吗 |
[38:37] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[38:38] | Again. | 又一次 |
[38:40] | Do not get that. | 不要接 |
[38:42] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没打算接 |
[38:44] | You told me you didn’t know why Kate was moving out. | 你告诉我你不知道凯特为什么搬走 |
[38:47] | I know about Scott. | 我知道斯科特的事了 |
[38:51] | I can’t believe she told you. | 我不敢相信她告诉你了 |
[38:52] | I can’t believe you didn’t. Joss. | 我不敢相信你没告诉我 乔斯 |
[38:54] | Okay, look, it was an unfortunate situation, Harry, | 这是个不幸的情况 哈利 |
[38:55] | but I handled it, okay? | 但我处理了 好吗 |
[38:57] | this isn’t one of your P.R. messes, Joss. | 这个不是你公关工作的麻烦 乔斯 |
[38:59] | I’m not some 21-year-old singer you can handle. | 我不是你能搞定的那种21岁歌手 |
[39:02] | This is my sister and this is us. | 这是我妹妹 是我们的事 |
[39:04] | Okay, but when I found out about it, | 好吧 但当我发现时 |
[39:05] | you and I weren’t exactly in a great place, | 我们的情况不太好 |
[39:07] | and so I made the decision not to upset you, but now — | 所以我决定不要让你伤心 但现在… |
[39:09] | Okay, stop pretending you’re doing me a favor, please. | 好了 请别假装你在帮我 |
[39:12] | I’m not pretending anything. | 我完全没有假装 |
[39:13] | You know, you were the one that said you never ever | 去年之后 是你说你 |
[39:15] | wanted to hear about Scott ever after last year. | 再也不要知道斯科特的事 |
[39:17] | Asking for his ring back and dating my sister | 要回戒指和跟我妹妹约会 |
[39:19] | are slightly different things, don’t you think? | 略有不同 你不觉得吗 |
[39:20] | Okay, well, I’m sorry that I, you know, | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[39:22] | once again failed to decipher the code that is Harry, you know? | 我又一次不会解读哈利的密语 |
[39:30] | You can’t even admit that you’re wrong. | 你甚至不承认自己有错 |
[39:33] | I guess you’re so used to keeping things from me | 你已经习惯对我隐瞒 |
[39:35] | that it doesn’t seem wrong anymore. | 而这已经变得没有错了 |
[39:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:50] | – I got to go. – Are you serious? | -我要走了 -你说真的吗 |
[39:52] | Joss, what are you — okay, fine, yeah, good. | 乔斯 你干… 好吧 很好 |
[39:55] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[41:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:35] | I just can’t believe Marisol’s gone. | 我只是不敢相信玛莉索走了 |
[41:41] | None of us can. | 谁不是呢 |
[41:42] | Look, I’m so sorry about what I said before. | 我为我之前说的话感到非常抱歉 |
[41:44] | You were right. I mean, I do. | 你是对的 没错 |
[41:45] | I need this place. | 我需要这里 |
[41:47] | It’s… it’s okay, Joss. | 没事的 乔斯 |