时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Did you take my advice about online dating? | 你有听我的建议去网上约会吗 |
[00:02] | Um, I’ve chatted with a few guys. | 我最近聊了几位 |
[00:04] | Ooh. Anyone promising? | 有合适的吗 |
[00:07] | There’s one. | 有一个 |
[00:07] | How exciting. | 真好啊 |
[00:08] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:10] | I look forward to chatting later. | 期待稍后接着聊 |
[00:12] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[00:13] | Well, now that I’ve met your daughter, | 现在我见到你女儿了 |
[00:15] | I guess we have to go on a second date. | 我想我们该去第二次约会 |
[00:16] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[00:17] | This place will be big. | 这才是大事业 |
[00:19] | This could make you very rich. | 这能让你赚很多钱 |
[00:21] | You won’t be around much longer. | 你待不了多久 |
[00:24] | When things get hard, you don’t just up and move out. | 遇到困难 不该只是起身逃跑 |
[00:27] | You work through them. | 要解决它 |
[00:28] | And if it was just you and me, I would. | 如果只是你我之间 我会解决 |
[00:30] | You lied to me about Scott. | 斯科特的事你欺骗了我 |
[00:32] | I guess you’re so used to keeping things from me | 你已经习惯对我隐瞒 |
[00:34] | that it doesn’t seem wrong anymore. | 而这已经变得没有错了 |
[00:36] | I just can’t believe Marisol’s gone. | 我只是不敢相信玛莉索走了 |
[00:38] | None of us can. | 谁不是呢 |
[01:18] | You looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 |
[01:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:24] | You know, Joss, you don’t have to come out here | 乔斯 你没有必要晚上 |
[01:26] | and sleep at night. | 出来睡 |
[01:27] | Your tossing around won’t keep me up. | 你翻来覆去不会吵醒我的 |
[01:29] | Yeah, it’s just less stressful | 不用担心这个 |
[01:30] | not having to worry about it. | 让我压力小一点 |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:34] | I know you need to get to Marisol’s funeral, | 我知道你要参加玛莉索的葬礼 |
[01:36] | but we really need to talk about what’s — | 但是我们真需要找时间 |
[01:38] | what’s going on here at some point. | 谈谈我们之间的事 |
[01:40] | So you can yell at me some more about Scott? | 你又要拿斯科特的事凶我吗 |
[01:42] | No, thank you. | 谢了 不用了 |
[01:43] | You know, I’m not sure | 我不明白 |
[01:44] | how you’ve turned me into the bad guy here. | 我怎么就成了有错的那个 |
[01:45] | You’re the one that needs to explain yourself. | 该做出解释的人是你 |
[01:46] | There’s nothing really to explain, Harry. | 没什么可解释的 哈利 |
[01:48] | I-I-I think we’re all talked out, you know? | 我想我们没啥好说的了 |
[01:52] | Whoa. Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[02:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真没事 -没事 |
[02:02] | Oh, I think I just stood up too fast. | 可能起得太快了 |
[02:04] | Um, I really need to figure out | 我得想想 |
[02:05] | what to wear to the funeral, so… | 葬礼上穿什么了 |
[02:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:16] | I am getting so tired of taking all these pills every day. | 每天吃这些药我都吃够了 |
[02:20] | Well, you have to, | 必须得吃 |
[02:22] | and I’m pretty sure they taste better | 而且我觉得那些药肯定 |
[02:24] | than whatever this is. | 比这玩意好吃 |
[02:26] | April, it’s veggie bacon. | 艾普莉 这是素食培根 |
[02:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定这能吃吗 |
[02:28] | Because it tastes like… masking tape. | 尝起来像是胶带 |
[02:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[02:33] | I have to put some salt on this. | 我得放点盐 |
[02:35] | Marc did know how to make a good breakfast. | 马克做的早餐可好吃了 |
[02:37] | Pretty much the only thing he contributed around here. | 他也就能干点这个了 |
[02:40] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[02:42] | You know, it’s good this whole diversion is over. | 还好这段小插曲已经结束了 |
[02:45] | Marc was not a diversion. | 马克不是什么小插曲 |
[02:46] | What we had was real. | 我们之间是认真的 |
[02:47] | It hasn’t even been a week since it ended. | 我们分手都还不到一周呢 |
[02:49] | His stuff is still here. | 他的东西还在这 |
[02:50] | And I don’t know why. | 我就不懂了 |
[02:51] | I mean, do you need me to take it to him? | 难道要我帮你把东西拿给他吗 |
[02:53] | He’s coming over later to get the rest of it. | 他之后会来取剩下的东西 |
[02:55] | Maybe you shouldn’t be here for that. | 到时你最好别待在家里 |
[02:56] | No. It’s my house. I don’t need to run away. | 不 这是我家 我不需要逃避 |
[02:59] | And we can be adults about this, | 随你怎么想 我们成年了 |
[03:01] | despite what you may think. | 能处理好这事 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry it didn’t work out with you and Marc. | 我很遗憾你和马克没能走下去 |
[03:10] | I am. | 真的 |
[03:12] | If being with him was the right thing, | 如果和他在一起是正确的 |
[03:14] | you would still be together, and I would be fine. | 你们也不会分手 我也不会介意 |
[03:19] | So, Harry’s not going to the funeral with you? | 那哈利不陪你参加葬礼吗 |
[03:21] | Mm, yeah. | 是的 |
[03:22] | No, we’re not exactly getting along so well these days | 因为斯科特的事 这几天 |
[03:25] | after the whole Scott thing. | 我们在闹别扭 |
[03:27] | Mm. And where’s Kate in all this? | 那凯特怎么样了 |
[03:28] | Oh, she took off to “clear her head,” | 她去”整理思绪”了 |
[03:31] | whatever that means. | 谁知道是什么意思 |
[03:33] | It’s not the most fun place to live, but I’m dealing. | 虽然不容易 但我也得面对 |
[03:38] | Hey, maybe you should write me a prescription | 或许你可以给我开点 |
[03:41] | for some of those, antianxiety meds. | 抗焦虑的药 |
[03:43] | I don’t prescribe for friends, | 我不会给朋友开处方的 |
[03:45] | but if you went to one of those therapists I told you about, | 但如果你去找我给你推荐的医生 |
[03:48] | they might think that would help. | 他们或许能帮到你 |
[03:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:53] | So, what’s, um — | 你和那个 |
[03:54] | what’s — what’s going on with you and Mr. Spin Class? | 在动感单车课上认识的帅哥怎么样 |
[03:57] | Well, Adam’s great. | 亚当很好 |
[03:59] | I’ve seen him almost every day since we met. | 上次见过后我们几乎每天都有约 |
[04:01] | How’s the s-e-x? | 床功如何 |
[04:02] | Oh, I have no i-d-e-a. | 我完全不知道 |
[04:04] | We still haven’t got there yet. | 我们还没到那一步 |
[04:05] | What?! Wow! I’m impressed. | 什么 我都目瞪口呆了 |
[04:08] | Waiting this long for a guy you really like. | 为了真爱竟然这么耐得住 |
[04:10] | Whose idea was that? | 谁的主意啊 |
[04:11] | Mm, it just sort of happened, | 反正现在就这样了 |
[04:13] | although he seems to be more in favor of taking things slow. | 他似乎更倾向慢慢来 |
[04:16] | But things are going well, | 但一切都很好 |
[04:17] | so I guess it’s not that bad to wait. | 所以我想等一等也好 |
[04:21] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[04:23] | Do you think it’s weird that he hasn’t made a move yet? | 你不奇怪他至今没进一步动作吗 |
[04:27] | My gut says it might be weird. | 直觉告诉我其中有猫腻 |
[04:28] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:29] | Definitely do not trust your gut. | 别信你的直觉 |
[04:31] | When has that ever gotten you anywhere? | 你的直觉有把你往好路上引过吗 |
[04:32] | I mean, look at your track record with men. | 看看你以前交往过的男人 |
[04:34] | I mean, no offense. | 别介意我说话直 |
[04:36] | Isn’t, uh, no sex early on a big red flag? | 难道”不急着上床”不是警示吗 |
[04:45] | I, uh, heard that once on “Dr. Phil.” | 我在《菲尔博士》[著名脱口秀]上看到的 |
[04:47] | What would I know? | 我在说什么啊 |
[04:48] | I haven’t had a date in a billion years. | 我这辈子还没约会过呢 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna go check on Vivian. | 我去看看薇薇安 |
[04:54] | Well, she certainly is more comfortable around here | 看来这些日子她对这儿 |
[04:57] | these days, isn’t she? | 是越来越适应了 |
[04:59] | Hey, Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[05:01] | Brought some ideas for the design of the bar. | 我想和你说说酒吧设计的一些想法 |
[05:03] | Check this out. | 快看看 |
[05:04] | Harry, there’s something else we need to talk about. | 哈利 有件事我得和你谈谈 |
[05:07] | The IRS is investigating my company for fraud. | 我的公司因为欺诈正在被国税局调查 |
[05:11] | All my assets will be frozen until it’s resolved. | 调查清楚前 我所有的资产都会被冻结 |
[05:15] | That includes the new restaurant. | 也包括新酒店 |
[05:17] | Okay. Um, so… | 好吧 那… |
[05:20] | The plan to start construction next week, is that…? | 那下周动工的计划也… |
[05:22] | It will be put on hold. | 要被暂停 |
[05:24] | Unfortunately, your salary will be deferred, | 很不幸 你的薪水也会暂缓 |
[05:27] | and your 20% investment is also frozen. | 你20%的投资也将被冻结 |
[05:33] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[05:34] | I mean you do realize | 你应该知道 |
[05:36] | that I put my entire future in your hands. | 我把整个未来交你手上了 |
[05:37] | – If this doesn’t work out — – It will. | -如果不成功的话 -会成功的 |
[05:39] | I assure you, I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我保证 我没有任何违法行为 |
[05:41] | The IRS always goes after successful businesses, | 国税局总是追着成功的企业家不放 |
[05:44] | and unfortunately, now it’s my turn. | 这次轮到我倒霉了 |
[05:48] | You do trust me, Harry? | 你相信我吧 哈利 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:51] | It’s a setback, yes, | 这只是个小挫折 |
[05:52] | but I need to know that you are with me. | 但我要知道你是站在我这边的 |
[05:57] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[05:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Can I confess something? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[06:05] | At the risk of sounding a little sappy, | 虽然听上去会有点傻 |
[06:09] | I haven’t felt this strongly about someone in a long time. | 我很久没感受到如此浓烈的感情了 |
[06:13] | I feel the same. | 我也是 |
[06:15] | Just as sappy. | 也很傻 |
[06:21] | Is that what I think it is? Is that your new book? | 这是真的吗 是你的新书吗 |
[06:24] | Can I — | 我能… |
[06:24] | No way! | 不行 |
[06:25] | I’m not showing those pages to anyone until I’m done. | 在写完之前 我不会给任何人看的 |
[06:28] | I’m not just anyone. | 我又不是别人 |
[06:29] | I’m someone who wants to get to know you better | 我想要更多地了解你 |
[06:31] | and who loved your first book. | 我超爱你的第一本书的 |
[06:35] | Fine. One chapter. | 好吧 只能看一章 |
[06:37] | But no comments, no input, not a word. | 但不许评论和提意见 什么都不许说 |
[06:40] | – Deal? – Deal. | -行吗 -行 |
[06:44] | Now let’s go to lunch. | 现在去吃午饭吧 |
[06:45] | Let me just text Lydia. | 我给莉迪娅发个短信 |
[06:47] | I want to see how Vivian’s doing. | 看看薇薇安怎么样了 |
[06:48] | What’s Lydia’s story anyway? | 莉迪娅是怎么回事吗 |
[06:51] | Why? Do you not like her? | 怎么了 你不喜欢她吗 |
[06:52] | She just seems a little…quiet. | 她有点太… 安静了 |
[06:55] | Oh, she’s just shy at first, | 她只是一开始有点害羞 |
[06:57] | but she opens up once you get to know her. | 你和她熟了之后 她话就多了 |
[07:12] | I wasn’t expecting you to be home. | 没想到你会在家 |
[07:14] | I, um, wanted to finish packing your things. | 我想把你的东西收好 |
[07:19] | Thanks for doing that. | 谢谢 |
[07:28] | Uh, tell Lucy that I’ll make plans with her soon. I… | 告诉露西 我会找时间跟她见面 |
[07:32] | really want to see her. I miss her. | 我很想见她 我想她了 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:36] | I know she’d like that. | 她一定会很高兴的 |
[07:42] | All right. I should probably… | 好了 我该… |
[07:45] | give this back to you now. | 把这个还你了 |
[08:16] | You think Jonathan really did something wrong with the IRS? | 你觉得乔纳森真的做了违法的事吗 |
[08:19] | Mate, it is certainly possible. | 伙计 有这个可能 |
[08:20] | You warned me. | 你警告过我的 |
[08:21] | What if you were right about him all along? | 如果一直以来你都是对的呢 |
[08:23] | Eh, me, I don’t know. What do I know? | 我吗 不好说 我知道什么 |
[08:25] | I only did like three minutes of research online. | 我只是在网上查了三分钟而已 |
[08:27] | What does Joss say? | 乔斯怎么说 |
[08:29] | We’re not exactly chatting it up at the moment. | 我们这段时间都没怎么聊 |
[08:31] | I tell you what, if this falls through, | 要我说 如果这次失败了 |
[08:32] | I am absolutely screwed. | 那我就全完了 |
[08:34] | Mm, like how screwed? | 怎么完了 |
[08:35] | Like losing a large amount of money, | 损失一大笔钱 |
[08:37] | the best opportunity I’ve ever had, | 失去千载难逢的好机会 |
[08:39] | and, uh, all career momentum. | 职业生涯也会一落千丈 |
[08:42] | Okay, okay, so pretty screwed. | 好吧 那是真完了 |
[08:43] | – Yeah. – You know what you need? You need a backup plan. | -是啊 -知道吗 你需要一个后备计划 |
[08:47] | You know, for backup. | 你知道的 以备不时之需 |
[08:49] | What’s your backup plan? | 你的后备计划是什么 |
[08:51] | Pfft! Me? I don’t have one. | 我 我没有啊 |
[08:52] | Thus crashing at Jonah’s | 所以现在挤在约拿家的 |
[08:53] | in a disgusting, lumpy, old futon. | 糟糕粗劣的老沙发床上 |
[08:56] | Yeah. So, you and April are — | 是啊 所以 你和艾普莉 |
[08:58] | Yeah, man. It sucks. | 是的 哥们 糟透了 |
[09:00] | But, you know, I’ve had some time to think about it now, | 我现在有时间考虑一下整件事了 |
[09:02] | and yeah, her mom is a real pain in the ass, | 没错 她妈妈真的是个讨厌鬼 |
[09:04] | but I think the real problem was April. | 但我想真正的问题在艾普莉 |
[09:07] | Really, no offense, but maybe April needs | 真的 无意冒犯 但也许艾普莉需要 |
[09:10] | more stability than – you can give her right now. | 比你现在能给予的更稳定的生活 |
[09:12] | She’s got a kid. She’s got a business to run. | 她有孩子 还要做生意 |
[09:13] | Yeah, no, I get that, but it’d still be nice | 对 不 我明白 但也得要她 |
[09:15] | to have her think that I could be a success. | 相信我能成功就好了 |
[09:16] | I mean, you think it’s possible, right? | 我是说 你觉得有可能吧 |
[09:18] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[09:19] | Okay, well, that was convincing. | 好吧 还真是有说服力呢 |
[09:20] | I think you’re talented. I’m sure April does, too. | 我觉得你有才华 艾普莉肯定也这么想 |
[09:22] | You are super-talented, | 你确实超级有才华 |
[09:24] | but that doesn’t guarantee success, right? | 但那不能保证一定成功吧 |
[09:25] | Okay, so what are you getting at? | 好吧 那你想表达什么 |
[09:27] | So, h-here’s what you do. | 那你这么做 |
[09:28] | Ask yourself honestly — | 扪心自问 |
[09:30] | are you doing everything it takes — | 是不是不惜一切 |
[09:31] | everything to succeed? | 不顾一切只为成功 |
[09:34] | And if the answer is yes, | 如果答案是肯定的 |
[09:35] | boom, you’re on your way. | 那你已经上道了 |
[09:39] | Lunch truck. | 午餐快递 |
[09:40] | You know we serve food here at the store. | 你知道店里是包午餐的 |
[09:42] | I know. That’s why I brought my own. | 我知道 所以我带了我自己这份 |
[09:44] | And I got all of your favorites. | 还带了所有你最喜欢吃的 |
[09:47] | No dessert, ’cause you have to stay slim and trim. | 不过没有甜点 因为你要保持苗条 |
[09:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[09:50] | Did you see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[09:52] | That guy who yelled at me is on page 33, | 那个冲我吼叫的人出现在了33页 |
[09:54] | the one who hired you — Michael. | 就是你曾经的老板 迈克尔 |
[09:56] | Hey, that’s the house I was gonna design. | 那是我要设计的那栋房子 |
[09:59] | And that is definitely my lamp. | 而且那绝对是我选的灯 |
[10:01] | He’s cute. | 他挺帅的 |
[10:04] | A financial wiz? | 一位金融奇才 |
[10:06] | Honey, why didn’t you finish this job? | 宝贝 你为什么不做完这份工作 |
[10:08] | This house is so… | 这间房子真的好 |
[10:10] | What? I’m on my break. | 怎么了 我在午休呢 |
[10:13] | Break’s over. | 午休结束了 |
[10:16] | So? | 然后呢 |
[10:18] | It just didn’t work out. | 就是不适合 |
[10:19] | Oh…you got fired. | 你被炒了 |
[10:21] | I did not get fired. | 我并没有被炒 |
[10:25] | He kissed me, okay? | 他吻了我 好吗 |
[10:26] | It was just a whole awkward, uncomfortable thing. | 那事非常难堪尴尬 |
[10:29] | Well, now that you’re single, you should call him. | 现在你单身了 你应该打电话给他 |
[10:31] | It’s not that simple. | 没你想的那么简单 |
[10:33] | Well, it seems simple enough to me. | 在我看来足够简单了 |
[10:36] | He’s transgender. | 他是变性人 |
[10:38] | What? | 什么 |
[10:38] | – He’s transgender. – What?! | -他是变性人 -什么 |
[10:40] | Michael is transgender, | 迈克尔是位变性人 |
[10:42] | and he didn’t tell me at first, so it just got all weird. | 一开始没告诉我 所以很尴尬 |
[10:45] | Transgender? | 变性人 |
[10:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:49] | – He was a woman? – Yes. | -他以前是个女人 -是的 |
[10:51] | And you knew it, and you still worked with him? | 你明知道还为他工作 |
[10:53] | Would you lower your voice? | 你能不能小点声 |
[10:54] | There are customers around, and you are being offensive. | 店里有客人在呢 你这样很无礼 |
[10:57] | I’m being offensive? | 我很无礼 |
[10:58] | I mean, what is the world coming to? | 我是说 这个世界怎么了 |
[10:59] | And please tell me why these people think | 请告诉我为什么这些人认为 |
[11:02] | they can flaunt themselves in front of everybody | 可以在所有人面前炫耀 |
[11:04] | and we all have to accept it? | 而我们还都必须接受 |
[11:06] | I mean, you know what? I take back what I said. | 我是说 我收回我说的话 |
[11:08] | I thank God that you got out of this mess. | 谢天谢地你没搅那烂摊子 |
[11:11] | Okay, stop! | 好了 停 |
[11:12] | You do not have to have an opinion | 你没必要对我生活中的 |
[11:13] | about absolutely everything in my life. | 每件事都发表看法 |
[11:15] | First, Marc, Lucy, now Michael. | 先是马克 露西 现在又是迈克尔 |
[11:17] | I am a judge. It is my job to have an opinion. | 我是法官 我的工作就是发表看法 |
[11:20] | And my opinion is that’s unnatural. | 而我的看法是那样是反常的 |
[11:23] | Quiet. You are making a scene. | 小点声 你这是在当众出丑 |
[11:25] | What? | 什么 |
[11:28] | I’m sorry. It’s L.A. | 抱歉 这里是洛杉矶 |
[11:30] | Anything goes. | 啥都不足为奇 |
[11:32] | Let’s just eat in peace. | 我们就安安静静吃饭吧 |
[11:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:39] | They’re nice. | 很漂亮 |
[11:41] | They bring out the color in your eyes. | 衬托了你眼眸的颜色 |
[11:43] | So, where’s Adam taking you to dinner tonight? | 今晚亚当要带你去哪吃晚餐 |
[11:45] | I think he said Italian. | 我猜会去吃意大利餐 |
[11:47] | Oh. That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[11:48] | I need a minute alone to finish dressing. Do you mind? | 我衣服就快换好了 麻烦你先出去好吗 |
[11:52] | Of course not. | 没问题 |
[11:53] | Let me know when Adam gets here. | 亚当来了记得叫我 |
[11:54] | I will. | 好的 |
[12:03] | Well, it was a really nice service, you know? | 服务非常好 你知道吗 |
[12:05] | I didn’t know that much about her. | 我以前不怎么了解她 |
[12:07] | I still can’t believe that she’s gone. | 我还是无法相信她已经去世了 |
[12:10] | Well, at least they arrested that scumbag that did it. | 最起码他们抓住了行凶的那个混蛋 |
[12:12] | Oh, yeah, that reminds me. | 对了 想起来了 |
[12:14] | The police, they, uh — they want to talk to you. | 警察说他们想跟你谈谈 |
[12:18] | To me? Why? | 为什么要跟我谈 |
[12:20] | Well, actually, they want to talk to all of us. | 其实他们想跟我们都聊聊 |
[12:22] | They’re building their case against Lee, | 他们在立案调查李 |
[12:23] | but they’re coming up thin on evidence. | 但他们证据不足 |
[12:25] | They need all the help that they can get. | 在千方百计搜集证据 |
[12:27] | Yeah, Jackie, I didn’t know Marisol all that well. | 杰基 我不是很了解玛莉索 |
[12:29] | I don’t know what good I would do. | 我不知道能帮什么忙 |
[12:30] | Hey, every bit is useful. | 能帮一点是一点 |
[12:32] | Joss, you know – what domestic violence is like. | 乔斯 你懂家暴是什么情况 |
[12:35] | It’s like anything they can do to blame the victim, | 他们不惜一切也要把责任 |
[12:37] | they’ll do. | 推给受害人 |
[12:43] | Hey, Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[12:44] | Hi, Adam. | 亚当 |
[12:45] | – How you doing? – Good, thank you. | -你好吗 -很好 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Those are beautiful. | 花很漂亮 |
[12:48] | – Thank you. – I’m sure Karen is gonna love them. | -谢谢 -凯伦肯定会喜欢 |
[12:51] | Is she ready yet? | 她打扮好了吗 |
[12:52] | Uh, she’ll be down in a minute. | 她很快下来 |
[12:55] | – There you go. Nice – So cute. | -好了 真乖 -好可爱 |
[12:57] | Yeah, I’ll take those. | 花给我吧 |
[12:59] | Oh, I like your Barcelona shirt. | 我喜欢你的巴塞罗那衬衫 |
[13:01] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | I’ve never been. I’m just a big fan. | 我没去过 只是很向往 |
[13:04] | I lived there for two years, | 我在那生活了两年 |
[13:05] | saw a whole bunch of soccer games. | 看了很多足球比赛 |
[13:07] | Is the city as romantic as they say? | 是人们说的浪漫城市吗 |
[13:09] | Oh, definitely. | 必须的 |
[13:12] | Lydia, I thought you were gonna tell me when Adam got here. | 莉迪娅 还以为亚当到了你会叫我 |
[13:16] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:17] | I was just getting, um, a vase for the flowers. | 我去找瓶子把花插上 |
[13:20] | Good night, Vivian. | 晚安 薇薇安 |
[13:21] | All right. Ready to go? | 好了 走吧 |
[13:23] | Yeah. You look amazing, by the way. | 好 对了 你今晚很美 |
[13:35] | How you doing? | 怎么了宝贝 |
[13:36] | You need a little diaper change? | 要给你换尿不湿吗 |
[13:38] | Hope you’re not getting sick again. | 希望你别又生病了 |
[13:42] | Let’s hope that your mommy isn’t having that good of a time, | 也希望你妈咪不会玩得很开心 |
[13:47] | because we don’t want her finding out what I did, do we? | 可不能让她发现我干了什么 |
[13:51] | No. That wouldn’t be very good. | 不然我就惨了 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:57] | Why haven’t you changed yet? | 你怎么还没换衣 |
[13:58] | Uh, you know, I’m just not in the mood. | 我没那个心思 |
[14:00] | Come on. It’ll be good for you. | 别担心 不会害了你的 |
[14:03] | Uh, I don’t — I don’t think | 我觉得…我觉得 |
[14:04] | that I can talk to the police about Marisol, Jackie. | 我没法跟警察聊玛莉索的事 杰基 |
[14:07] | It’s important, Joss. | 事关重大 乔斯 |
[14:12] | Josslyn Carver… | 乔斯琳·卡佛 |
[14:13] | you are under arrest for the murder of Luca Raines. | 你因涉嫌谋杀卢卡·雷恩斯被捕了 |
[14:19] | Look, I — You know, I-I told you, right? | 听着 我跟你说过 对吧 |
[14:20] | Sh-sh-she and I, I don’t know, we weren’t — | 我和她 我不知道 我们不 |
[14:22] | we weren’t close friends. | 我们走得不是很近 |
[14:23] | I only knew her from class, so — | 只是上课认识的 所以 |
[14:24] | Look, the more people we get to establish a pattern of abuse, | 听着 指控虐待的人越多 |
[14:28] | the better. | 越有利 |
[14:31] | Will you at least consider it? | 求你至少考虑一下 |
[14:34] | For me? | 就当为我 |
[14:36] | – Please? – Yeah, okay. I’ll think about it. | -求你了 -好 我会考虑的 |
[14:45] | Do I seem like the kind of girl | 我难道像那种 |
[14:47] | who wants to spend her vacation on a boat the whole time? | 希望假期一直在船上度过的姑娘吗 |
[14:50] | Well, now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[14:51] | I am seeing you – a little more room service, | 我懂了 还得有客房服务 |
[14:54] | Four Seasons, right? | 四季酒店那种吧 |
[14:55] | Now you’re speaking my language. | 你总算懂我了 |
[14:59] | So, what else should we talk about? | 那我们还该聊点什么 |
[15:02] | Stop it. I know what you’re doing. | 打住 我知道你在打什么算盘 |
[15:04] | I know I said I don’t want to talk about the book pages, | 我说过不想聊书的话题 |
[15:07] | but I lied. I do. | 骗你的 我想聊 |
[15:09] | I love them. | 我很喜欢 |
[15:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:12] | I thought it all might be a little too dry. | 我还以为有点太枯燥了 |
[15:14] | Are you kidding? No. I want to read more. | 别开玩笑 我还想再看 |
[15:17] | Wait. Are you just being nice | 慢着 你因为不想 |
[15:18] | because you don’t want to hurt my feelings? | 让我难堪故意装好人吗 |
[15:19] | Uh, I don’t think I’m being that nice. | 我可没那么好 |
[15:22] | In my opinion, | 我觉得 |
[15:23] | there’s only one thing left for you to do. | 你只需做一件事 |
[15:27] | What? | 什么 |
[15:28] | Fall in love with a man who’s truly available to you. | 跟真正适合你的人恋爱 |
[15:32] | But hell, where are you gonna find a guy like that? | 但良人总是难寻觅 |
[15:37] | I want to know more, | 我想更了解你 |
[15:38] | and I want to move to the next level. | 我想有进一步发展 |
[15:40] | I know you said you wanted to take things slow. | 我知道你想慢慢来 |
[15:43] | What? I never said anything | 什么 我从没说过 |
[15:44] | about wanting to take things slow. | 想慢慢来这话 |
[15:47] | Yeah, you did, when we first started talking. | 我们一开始聊的时候你就说了 |
[15:49] | No. You must have misunderstood. | 没有 你肯定误会了 |
[15:51] | You seemed pretty clear. | 可你说得很明确 |
[15:53] | Trust me, that’s not how I feel at all. | 相信我 我的感受可不是那样 |
[15:56] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:58] | So we can agree that we’re done taking things slow? | 那我们都同意让”慢慢来”见鬼去吧 |
[16:01] | I think it could be time to speed things up. | 我想此刻该按”快进键”了 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:07] | Check, please. | 麻烦买单 |
[16:09] | I’m really sorry about Marisol. | 我真的很同情玛莉索 |
[16:11] | What happened to her is awful. | 她的遭遇太惨了 |
[16:12] | It is. | 确实 |
[16:14] | You know, her boyfriend had been abusing her for a while, | 她男友虐待她有一段时间了 |
[16:16] | but she started taking Jackie’s class | 她开始上杰基的课后 |
[16:18] | and finally found the strength to get away from him. | 终于有力量摆脱他了 |
[16:20] | Then, for whatever reason, | 之后 不知道什么原因 |
[16:21] | she let him back into her life, | 她又让他重新回到了她的生活 |
[16:23] | and it all just started over again. | 结果之前的一切又重演了 |
[16:24] | Dear God. | 天呐 |
[16:25] | And now the police want to talk to all of her friends | 现在警察要找全班朋友谈她的事 |
[16:28] | from class about it, and I so don’t want to be involved, April. | 我真的不想搅和 艾普莉 |
[16:31] | It took everything I had to testify against Wilson. | 指证威尔逊耗费了我所有的一切 |
[16:34] | The thought of talking | 想到要跟警察谈话 |
[16:35] | to the cops literally makes my stomach turn. | 简直就让我反胃 |
[16:36] | You don’t have to do it, then. | 那你不必这么做 |
[16:38] | There are lots of other women in the class. | 班里还有很多女生 |
[16:39] | Let one of them talk to the police. | 让其中一位去跟警察谈 |
[16:41] | You take care of you. It’s okay. | 你照顾好自己 没事的 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:47] | I didn’t even ask you — what’s going on with Marc? | 我都还没问你呢 你和马克怎么样了 |
[16:50] | Nothing good. | 没什么好消息 |
[16:51] | He, um, gave back his keys and moved out. | 他 把钥匙还了回来然后搬出去了 |
[16:57] | Wow. I-I can’t believe it’s actually over. | 我 我没法相信真的就结束了 |
[17:01] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[17:02] | I really can’t think about it right now. | 我现在真的没法想这事 |
[17:05] | The only person who seems happy about this | 这整件事中唯一看起来很开心的是 |
[17:07] | is my mother. | 我母亲 |
[17:08] | Ha– I doubt that she’s happy. | 我怀疑她是不是真的开心 |
[17:10] | She keeps saying it’s not about Marc, | 她一直说不是因为马克 |
[17:11] | but then she spends most of her time badmouthing him to me, | 但之后她又一直对我说他坏话 |
[17:13] | even though we’ve broken up. | 即使我们已经分手了 |
[17:14] | And then today, | 然后今天 |
[17:15] | she kept making bigoted comments about Michael. | 她又一直固执己见的评价迈克尔 |
[17:17] | – The transgender guy? – Yeah. It’s a long story. | -那个变性人吗 -是的 说来话长 |
[17:20] | Anyway, she is driving me crazy. | 总之 她要把我逼疯了 |
[17:22] | I really can’t keep fighting with her | 我真的没法一直和她对抗 |
[17:23] | or trying to keep her sober | 或者试图让她不要喝酒 |
[17:25] | so she can eventually get a transplant. | 以便让她最终获得移植的机会 |
[17:26] | So have a conversation with her. | 那就跟她好好谈谈 |
[17:28] | You’ve met my mother. | 你见过我母亲的 |
[17:29] | Seriously, it’s easier said than done. | 说真的 说比做容易 |
[17:31] | April, look, no offense, | 艾普莉 听着 无意冒犯 |
[17:32] | but you really need to cowboy up here. | 但你真的得勇敢面对这件事 |
[17:34] | Okay, you can’t live in fear of your mother. | 你没法活在对你母亲的恐惧之中 |
[17:36] | You’re a grown-ass woman! | 你是个成熟的女人了 |
[17:37] | She’s not gonna send you to your room. | 她又不能把你关在房间里 |
[17:39] | I know she’s sick, and I know that she’s tough, | 我知道她生病了 而且很难缠 |
[17:41] | but you don’t let anyone else walk all over you. | 但是不能让任何人对你为所欲为 |
[17:43] | Is this really the example you want to be setting for Lucy? | 你真的想给露西树立这样一个榜样吗 |
[17:46] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[17:51] | We should go back to my place, right? | 我们应该去我家 对吗 |
[17:52] | Since, you know, um, going back to your place | 因为 你知道的 回你那边的话 |
[17:54] | might be a little weird with the baby and all. | 有小宝宝在可能会有点奇怪 |
[17:57] | Right. Let me just call Lydia | 好的 让我打个电话给莉迪娅 |
[17:58] | and make sure she can stay longer. | 确保她能多待一会 |
[18:00] | Okay. I’ll go check on the Uber. | 好的 我去叫辆优步 |
[18:07] | Is everything okay? | 一切安好吗 |
[18:08] | Yeah, everything’s great. Vivian’s asleep. | 是的 一切安好 薇薇安睡了 |
[18:11] | I want to ask a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[18:12] | Uh, would you mind staying for a few more hours? | 你能再多待几个小时吗 |
[18:14] | I want to spend some more time with Adam. | 我想跟亚当再多相处一会 |
[18:18] | Uh, n-no, I can’t. I have plans. | 不行 我不能 我有安排了 |
[18:21] | Oh. Could you possibly change them? | 你那些安排能改期吗 |
[18:25] | No, I’m sorry. I c– I can’t. | 不能 抱歉 我 我不能 |
[18:29] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | I’ll be home soon. | 我一会就回来 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:40] | Okay. Are you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[18:41] | Um, I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:43] | Uh, she can’t stay. | 她没法多待一会 |
[18:45] | Uh…no problem. | 没事 |
[18:48] | How about dinner this weekend? I’ll cook for you. | 这周末一起吃晚餐怎么样 我做给你吃 |
[18:51] | I’d love that. | 乐意之至 |
[18:58] | How was the funeral? | 葬礼如何 |
[18:59] | It was — It was nice. | 挺 挺好的 |
[19:01] | It was awful. | 糟透了 |
[19:02] | It was a little bit of both, I guess. | 应该说都参杂在里面了 |
[19:05] | And now the, um — the — the cops want | 现在 那些 那些警察想 |
[19:09] | to talk to everyone | 询问每个人 |
[19:10] | about what happened to Marisol, so — | 玛莉索发生了什么事 所以 |
[19:12] | Yeah, well, that makes sense. | 是的 可以理解 |
[19:13] | Just…do what you can to help, right? | 就 尽你所能帮帮忙 对吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:19] | You, uh — you want something to eat? I’ve got some — | 你 你想吃点什么吗 我这有些 |
[19:21] | Oh, no. No. I’m zonked. | 不 不想吃 我喝醉了 |
[19:24] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎么样 |
[19:27] | Yeah, it was fine. | 蛮好的 |
[19:28] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[19:31] | I mean, it’s just, | 我是说 只不过是 |
[19:32] | you know, work and life. | 你知道的 工作和生活 |
[19:36] | Had some wine at April’s, but I’m just exhausted. | 在艾普莉家喝了点红酒 但我只是累坏了 |
[19:40] | So I’m gonna go have a-a shower. | 所以我准备去冲个澡 |
[19:50] | *Got a feeling that it’s gonna be a real good night* | *感觉今晚真的会很棒* |
[19:55] | *Gonna turn it up and take a real long ride* | *放下一切 乘车远去* |
[20:00] | *I’m gonna make your world spin ’round and ’round* | *我要让你的世界转啊转* |
[20:02] | Guys! Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[20:05] | Guys, can I get your attention for one second, | 伙计们 你们能凑过来 |
[20:06] | if we can just gather around? | 听我说两句吗 |
[20:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:09] | Um, so, listen, I’ve been doing some thinking, | 听着 我一直在思考 |
[20:11] | and, uh, I mean, it’s time that we get real | 然后 我是说 是时候来真的了 |
[20:15] | and we start to focus. | 我们得专注 |
[20:16] | You know, all this time, we’ve had two gigs — | 到现在 我们才有过两次演出 |
[20:19] | I mean, two! | 才两次啊 |
[20:20] | And one of them we had to pay for. | 有一次我们还是付钱去的 |
[20:22] | And if we’re just for fun, we can do it at a karaoke bar. | 要只是为了好玩 我们可以去卡拉OK酒吧唱啊 |
[20:24] | Uh, just settle down, man. You need to chill. | 冷静下来 哥们儿 你需要冷静 |
[20:26] | I don’t need to chill, Jonah. | 我不需要冷静 约拿 |
[20:28] | We’ve been chilling enough, guys. | 我们就是一直太冷静了 伙计们 |
[20:30] | That’s the last thing we need to do. | 我们最不该做的就是冷静 |
[20:32] | Guys, this is do-or-die for us. | 兄弟们 现在是决一死战的时刻 |
[20:34] | If we want people to believe in us, | 如果我们想让人们相信我们 |
[20:35] | then we need to believe in ourselves. | 我们就得相信自己 |
[20:37] | We’ve been letting the drama get in the way of… | 我们空谈激情 但这阻碍了我们 |
[20:39] | making great music. | 创作出好的音乐 |
[20:42] | Now, I know I didn’t — I didn’t start this band, | 我知道这个乐队不是我成立的 |
[20:45] | but I gave up the best thing in my life | 但是我放弃了我人生中最美好的东西 |
[20:52] | to try and — | 想要 |
[20:53] | and make this thing work. | 干成这件事 |
[20:55] | What have any of you given up? | 你们又放弃了什么 |
[20:57] | I just don’t want to end up regretting the choice that I made. | 我只是不想到头来会后悔自己做出这样的决定 |
[21:01] | So, Jonah, come on, | 所以 约拿 |
[21:03] | enough with the carpal tunnel thing. | 别再说腕管这件事了 |
[21:04] | Hey, man, it’s real, all right? | 我这是真有问题 好吗 |
[21:06] | I live with chronic discomfort every day. | 我每天都因此很不舒服 |
[21:08] | Hey, I get it, and — and we all have something. | 我懂 我们都有所牺牲 |
[21:12] | But, guys, we can’t half-ass this anymore. | 但是伙计们 我们真的要认真对待这件事 |
[21:14] | If we’re gonna make music… | 如果我们要做音乐 |
[21:17] | let’s make music! | 那就认真做音乐 |
[21:19] | Let’s do this thing, huh?! | 就这么干 好吗 |
[21:21] | – All right. – Come on. Yeah! | -好的 -来吧 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:33] | Awesome speech. | 说得真不错 |
[21:34] | Well… | 那个… |
[21:35] | They needed to hear that. | 他们需要这样的声音 |
[21:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:52] | Harry, it’s nice to see you. | 哈利 很高兴见到你 |
[21:54] | Would you like some coffee or tea? | 要喝咖啡还是茶 |
[21:56] | No, thanks, Elliott. Um, I’m fine. | 不用了 艾略特 谢谢 |
[21:58] | So, what have you found out about my deal with Jonathan? | 那么我和乔纳森的合同问题有办法解决吗 |
[22:00] | Is getting out an option? | 我可以全身而退吗 |
[22:01] | Because I’m officially worried. | 因为我真的很担心 |
[22:03] | I’ve gone over the paperwork, | 我已经看了全部资料 |
[22:04] | and if Jonathan stops paying you, | 如果乔纳森不给你发钱 |
[22:05] | we can sue for breach of contract and get you out. | 我们可以告他不履行合同然后全身而退 |
[22:07] | But it might be a fight to get your 20% stake | 但是要保住你20%的股份可能有点难 |
[22:09] | before the IRS got it. | 可能会全归国税局了 |
[22:11] | I’m not interested in suing anybody. | 我不想告人 |
[22:13] | I mean, I don’t have the money | 我没有这么多钱 |
[22:13] | for that kind of prolonged legal fight. | 来打这么久的官司 |
[22:16] | What else is there? | 有什么其他选择吗 |
[22:19] | I suggest you wait them out. | 我建议你等他们审查结束 |
[22:21] | If Jonathan’s clean, we go back to normal. | 如果乔纳森没问题 我们就回归正常 |
[22:23] | If not, the law’s on our side, | 如果有问题 法律会帮我们 |
[22:24] | and we’ll deal with that then. | 到时候再着手解决 |
[22:25] | That could take months and months to play out, right? | 但这要花很久的时间对吧 |
[22:28] | I mean I don’t have that kind of time. | 我没有那么多时间了 |
[22:29] | This is my life we’re talking about. | 这可是我的人生啊 |
[22:31] | I don’t know what you want me to say, Harry. | 我不知道你想让我怎么说 哈利 |
[22:33] | You’re in a bad spot. | 现在你形势不利 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:38] | All right, look. | 好 听着 |
[22:40] | At one point, the Food Network had interest | 之前食品网想做我节目的 |
[22:44] | They wanted to do | 他们想跟我合作 |
[22:45] | a making-of-a-restaurant type deal, | 做类似”打造一个餐厅”的节目 |
[22:46] | but this Jonathan project pushed that aside. | 但是因为乔纳森就搁置了这件事 |
[22:48] | – Okay. – So here’s what I want you to do. | -是的 -我要你这么做 |
[22:50] | Call whoever you made the last deal with over there | 联系最后跟你达成协议的那个人 |
[22:52] | and see if we could work something out. | 看还有没有合作的可能 |
[22:54] | Need to know there’s something in the pipeline | 我得在进行下一步之前知道 |
[22:56] | before I make any moves. | 前面还有什么机会 |
[22:57] | Harry, this seems like a long shot. | 哈利 可能性应该不大 |
[22:59] | And how are you gonna deal with the Jonathan issue? | 而且你要怎么处理和乔纳森的问题 |
[23:00] | There’s no issue, all right? | 我们没有问题 好吗 |
[23:01] | I’m not saying make a deal. | 我不是说跟他们达成协议 |
[23:02] | Just find out, all right? | 就是去打听一下 好吗 |
[23:04] | My whole future’s on hold here, and I need a backup plan. | 我整个未来都困在这里了 我得有后备计划 |
[23:09] | Let me see what I can find out. | 那我就去问问吧 |
[23:17] | I told Lucy that maybe I’d take her and Noel to the movies, | 我告诉露西也许我可以带她和诺埃尔去看电影 |
[23:20] | but I’ll sit in between them. | 但我会坐在他们中间 |
[23:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:29] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[23:31] | About your attitude. | 你的态度 |
[23:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[23:37] | Oh, this isn’t about that transgender thing? | 不会是因为变性人那件事吧 |
[23:40] | Yes, and about Marc, too. | 是的 还有马克 |
[23:42] | When you say things like you said yesterday, | 如果你像昨天那样说话 |
[23:44] | people are gonna think that you’re not a tolerant person. | 人们会认为你是个没有包容心的人 |
[23:47] | What did I say that was so bad? | 我有说得那么难听吗 |
[23:49] | You stopped working with him, | 你没有跟他一起工作 |
[23:50] | so obviously you feel the same way about those people. | 所以很明显你对他们也有同样的看法啊 |
[23:53] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[23:55] | Would you please – not talk that way around Lucy? | 你能不能别这么教露西 |
[23:57] | We try not to think that way around here. | 在这里我们都不这么看待别人 |
[24:00] | You know, that’s your whole problem. | 这就是你的根本问题 |
[24:01] | You either think too much or not at all. | 你要么想太多 要么就什么都不想 |
[24:04] | That’s not how I raised you. | 我不是这么教你的 |
[24:05] | I thought you raised me to be tolerant of others. | 我觉得是你教我要对别人宽容 |
[24:07] | I raised you to be a proud black Christian woman. | 我教你信仰基督 做个骄傲的黑人女性 |
[24:11] | Not running around with people | 而不是教你和那些与你三观不同的人 |
[24:12] | who have none of the values you grew up with. | 厮混在一起 |
[24:15] | Living with a Peter Pan white boy like Marc | 不是教你和马克这样不成熟的白人男子同居 |
[24:17] | who can barely provide. | 他什么都给不了你 |
[24:19] | I thought this wasn’t about Marc. | 我认为这和马克无关 |
[24:21] | Of course it’s about Marc, and it’s about you. | 当然和马克有关 和你也有关 |
[24:24] | All sorts of men | 在你和露西的生活中来去 |
[24:26] | trouncing in and out of your life and Lucy’s? | 把你们生活搅得一团糟的各种男人 |
[24:30] | I mean, who made all of these choices, April? | 是谁做出这一切选择的 艾普莉 |
[24:34] | You did. | 是你 |
[24:35] | Exactly! They are my choices, not yours, | 确实 他们是我选择的 不是你的 |
[24:38] | and you seem to have no patience for anyone | 你似乎对所有不符合你是非观的人 |
[24:40] | who doesn’t fit your idea of what’s right. | 都没有耐心 |
[24:42] | At least I know who I am and I can face it. | 至少我了解自己 也能面对自己 |
[24:46] | And your life is never gonna start getting better | 除非你能做到像我一样 |
[24:48] | until you can do the same. | 否则你的生活永远不会好转 |
[24:51] | Look, Mom, I know you told Marc | 听着 妈妈 我知道你跟马克说了 |
[24:54] | that you were gonna get him out of this house, | 你要把他赶出这栋房子 |
[24:55] | and somehow you did it. | 而且你也做到了 |
[24:57] | So be happy, okay? | 所以开心点 行吗 |
[25:00] | You won. | 你赢了 |
[25:11] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[25:12] | Jonathan, hey. | 乔纳森 |
[25:15] | This is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[25:16] | I wanted to chat in person. | 我想跟你当面谈谈 |
[25:18] | Is, um, Joss home? | 乔斯在家吗 |
[25:21] | Uh, no, she’s out. | 不 她出门了 |
[25:22] | I know she wouldn’t be thrilled if I was here. | 我知道如果我在的话 她会不开心 |
[25:26] | Yeah, um… | 对 |
[25:27] | – Oh, hey, come in, please. Come in. – Thank you. | -请进 请进 -谢谢 |
[25:33] | Me — I don’t know how you were raised, | 我不知道你是怎么长大的 |
[25:35] | but I was raised to be a certain way, | 但他们教我要长成某种样子 |
[25:37] | and I am starting to worry | 我开始担心 |
[25:38] | that it’s affecting everything in my life. | 这会影响我生活中的一切 |
[25:40] | Everything? As in what exactly? | 一切 比如说什么 |
[25:42] | My relationships, my — my parenting. | 我的人际关系 我的教育方式 |
[25:46] | Do I seem intolerant to you? | 我看起来对你很不宽容吗 |
[25:49] | – Do you seem what now? – Intolerant. | -你看起来怎么样 -不宽容 |
[25:52] | Do I act like I’m better than you or anyone else? | 我是否表现得像自己比谁都好 |
[25:55] | Because, clearly, that’s how my mother is. | 因为我妈很显然就是这样的 |
[25:57] | Well, you’ve been nothing but nice to me, | 你对我特别好 |
[26:00] | but I can be extremely likeable. | 但我特别讨人喜欢 |
[26:04] | Look, you can be a tough boss, | 听着 你可能是个很严厉的老板 |
[26:07] | but I don’t think that has anything to do with me being gay. | 但我觉得那和我是同性恋没关系 |
[26:09] | It’s probably more about me breaking stuff. | 而是因为我打碎了东西吧 |
[26:13] | Yeah, you’re right about that. | 对 这点你说对了 |
[26:15] | Of course, it’s possible deep down | 当然 你的内心深处可能 |
[26:16] | you’re a little intolerant. | 会有点不宽容 |
[26:18] | But isn’t everybody? | 但难道不是人人如此吗 |
[26:19] | For example, I cannot watch old people eat. | 比如 我无法忍受看着老年人吃东西 |
[26:23] | The way they | 他们这样吃东西 |
[26:26] | It’s so upsetting. It gives me nightmares. | 太烦人了 我会做噩梦的 |
[26:31] | I just — I can’t stop thinking | 我只是 我忍不住地想 |
[26:33] | about what I said to Michael. | 我跟迈克尔说的话 |
[26:34] | Page 33? The trans guy? | 33页上的那个 那个变性人 |
[26:37] | Thanks to my mom, | 多亏了我妈 |
[26:39] | I’m starting to see that I may have hurt him, | 我发现我可能伤害了他 |
[26:42] | and I just — I don’t know what to do about it. | 我不知道该如何弥补 |
[26:44] | You can do whatever you want. | 你可以做你想做的 |
[26:45] | Just ’cause your mom thinks she’s too good for people | 你妈觉得自己为人很好 |
[26:48] | doesn’t mean you have to agree. | 不意味着你要认同她 |
[26:50] | And I’m not just talking about Michael anymore. | 我说的不再只是迈克尔了 |
[26:55] | Y-You know I’m talking about Marc? | 你知道我说的是马克吗 |
[26:57] | You got that? Right, okay. | 你懂了 好的 |
[27:01] | * You-oo-oo-oooh * | * 你 * |
[27:05] | * Got me in the palm of your hand * | * 完全将我掌控 * |
[27:11] | What’s wrong? Did I mess something up? | 怎么了 我唱错了吗 |
[27:13] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 没有 |
[27:15] | It just pisses me off that they couldn’t hang out | 我只是气他们不肯多呆一小时 |
[27:16] | for one more hour to try to get this right. | 把歌弄好 |
[27:19] | I guess the beach was more important. | 我猜沙滩更重要 |
[27:23] | Obviously, my big speech had a real impact on everyone. | 显然我的长篇大论真的影响了大家 |
[27:26] | Look, they are who they are, and we are who we are. | 听着 他们是他们 我们是我们 |
[27:29] | We’ve always had more passion. | 我们总是更有激情 |
[27:31] | Even when we first met in Florida, | 甚至我们在弗罗里达初次相遇时 |
[27:33] | we both knew what we wanted from the start. | 从一开始我们就知道自己要什么 |
[27:35] | Yeah, but knowing what you want and getting it | 但知道自己要什么和得到它 |
[27:37] | are two different things. | 是两回事 |
[27:38] | Just so easy to get sidetracked, | 分心太容易了 |
[27:40] | and then, all of a sudden, everything’s all screwed up. | 然后突然之间 一切就都毁了 |
[27:43] | You have been through a lot lately. | 你最近经历了很多 |
[27:46] | You’ve made a lot of changes, | 你做了很多改变 |
[27:48] | but I know they are going to pay off for you… | 但我知道这些会帮你成功 |
[27:50] | big time. | 大红大紫 |
[27:53] | I know you have what it takes. | 我知道你有能成功的条件 |
[27:56] | I just got to get them on the same page. | 我刚让他们统一战线 |
[27:58] | You may not be able to. | 你可能没法让大家一条心 |
[27:59] | And at some point, | 同时 |
[28:00] | you may need to think about going out on your own. | 你可能需要考虑自己单飞 |
[28:03] | Take a different road to success. | 换一条路走向成功 |
[28:11] | Look, there is no crime in admitting the obvious. | 听着 承认显而易见的事实并不是罪过 |
[28:14] | You’re better than those guys. | 你比那些人优秀 |
[28:16] | They know it. | 他们知 |
[28:18] | You know it. | 你知 |
[28:20] | And I know it. | 我也知 |
[28:39] | I’ve given it a lot of thought, | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[28:40] | and I don’t — I don’t want to talk to the police. | 我… 我不想和警方说 |
[28:43] | Look, the other girls can tell the police just as much, | 其它几个女孩也可以跟警方说 |
[28:45] | and Lee’s already in jail | 李已经进监狱了 |
[28:46] | and he’s not going anywhere, Jackie. | 他哪儿也去不了 杰基 |
[28:48] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[28:50] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[28:51] | I do know what that’s like. | 我明白你是什么感受 |
[28:53] | Look, when I was 14, | 我14岁的时候 |
[28:55] | my parents threw me out of the house. | 我父母把我从家里赶了出来 |
[28:57] | My first night alone, | 我第一次独自在外面过夜 |
[28:58] | I crashed on a friend’s couch. | 在朋友家的沙发上睡了一晚 |
[29:00] | I’d never been more afraid in my life. | 那时我感受到前所未有的害怕 |
[29:01] | I mean, I didn’t know how I was gonna survive. | 我不知道我能不能撑下去 |
[29:03] | Not that night or every day after that. | 撑过那一晚 撑过剩下的每一天 |
[29:07] | But I did. | 但是我坚持下来了 |
[29:09] | I fought my fear, and I got on with it. | 我战胜了我的恐惧 |
[29:13] | And I learned that I am so much stronger | 我意识到我比想象中 |
[29:15] | than I thought I was. | 更坚强 |
[29:18] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[29:22] | I’m just not there yet. | 我还没有达到你的那种状态 |
[29:24] | I’m not feeling any better. | 我没觉得有所好转 |
[29:25] | I’m actually feeling worse. | 我感觉更糟了 |
[29:27] | You know, I’m — I’m — | 我 我 |
[29:28] | I’m still having freaking flashbacks. | 我有时还会回忆起那时的场景 |
[29:29] | I-I-I’m — no, I’m not sleeping. | 我也睡不着觉 |
[29:31] | Things are awful with Harry. | 和哈利的感情也没处理好 |
[29:32] | We can deal with all of that here. | 这些在这里我们都能帮你解决 |
[29:34] | You’re not hearing me, Jackie! It’s… | 你根本没认真听我说 杰基 |
[29:37] | I-It’s not just the police. It’s this place. | 不仅仅是警察的原因 还有这个地方 |
[29:39] | It’s — It’s — It’s not working. | 一点用也没有 |
[29:41] | I need a break, okay? | 我需要休息一下 |
[29:50] | I picked up some fruit at the farmer’s market. | 我在菜市场买了些水果 |
[29:51] | So, how was last night? Did you have a date? | 昨晚过得怎么样 你出去约会了吗 |
[29:54] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[29:55] | When was the last time I had a date? | 我上次约会都是什么时候的事了 |
[29:57] | But you said you had plans. | 但是你说你昨晚有点事 |
[30:00] | I did. | 是有事 |
[30:01] | To go home after a long day at work and relax. | 工作一天过后我要回家好好休息一下 |
[30:04] | What? | 什么 |
[30:05] | I can’t just reschedule my life | 不能因为你在外面玩儿 |
[30:07] | because you’re out doing whatever. | 我就要改变我所有的安排吧 |
[30:08] | I wasn’t doing whatever. I was on a date. | 我才没有在外面玩儿 我去约会了 |
[30:12] | And how was it? | 那约会怎么样 |
[30:14] | Because I don’t get a good vibe from that guy. | 我可觉得那个男的不怎么样 |
[30:17] | I mean, maybe it’s just me. | 也许只有我这么觉得吧 |
[30:18] | I know we’ve become closer, Lydia, | 我知道我们关系越来越好了 莉迪娅 |
[30:21] | but my personal relationships | 但是我的私生活 |
[30:22] | are absolutely none of your business, | 还轮不到你来指手画脚 |
[30:25] | and I’d appreciate it | 而且如果你不能来这里帮忙的话 |
[30:26] | if you be more clear about your plans | 希望下次你可以说清楚 |
[30:28] | if you can’t be here to help out. | 到底你要去做些什么事 |
[30:32] | I have a patient to get to. | 我要去看病人了 |
[30:36] | But we’re clear, right? | 我说清楚了 对吧 |
[30:37] | Of course. Totally. | 说清楚了 |
[30:44] | So, how much longer does the IRS need? | 国税局还要调查多久 |
[30:46] | Well, you know how the government is. | 你知道政府是什么德行 |
[30:49] | They won’t say. | 他们不会告诉我 |
[30:50] | Auditors at the office all week. | 审计员每天都在办公室里 |
[30:52] | It’s nice just to have a drink with a friend. | 能和你这个朋友喝杯酒还是很开心的 |
[30:57] | And I do consider you a friend, Harry. | 没错 我把你当朋友的 哈利 |
[31:00] | I know it hasn’t been easy for you. | 我知道你一直都比较辛苦 |
[31:03] | Thanks, Jonathan. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 乔纳森 我很感激 |
[31:05] | And you know what? | 你知道的 |
[31:05] | When the dust settles, | 等尘埃落定了 |
[31:06] | I’m sure everything is gonna be okay, right? | 我相信一切都会没事的 对吧 |
[31:08] | Well, I already have friends | 这个嘛 已经有所谓的朋友 |
[31:09] | who are not returning my phone calls. | 不回我的电话了 |
[31:11] | I guess we can expect loyalty only for so long. | 忠诚 也就那么回事儿吧 |
[31:15] | Do you believe in karma, Harry? | 哈利 你相信世上有报应吗 |
[31:18] | Uh, I’m not really sure. | 额 不一定吧 |
[31:19] | Depends on the situation, I guess. Why? | 取决于什么情况了 怎么了 |
[31:21] | I’m worried this is what’s happening here. | 我相信我就是遭报应了 |
[31:23] | When I was growing my business, | 我最开始成立公司的时候 |
[31:25] | I sometimes saw opportunities where others didn’t, | 有时候我看到了别人没发现的商机 |
[31:29] | and I took it. | 我把握住了 |
[31:32] | That’s what building a business is all about, right? | 做生意不就是这样吗 |
[31:34] | But I was greedy at times. | 也许吧 我那时很贪心 |
[31:37] | I chose the deal over the person. | 我把钱看得比人更重 |
[31:41] | But I had to. | 我没有选择 |
[31:43] | I had to look out for myself and my family. | 我不得不为我自己和家人着想 |
[31:47] | No one was going to hand me anything. | 世上没有免费的午餐 |
[31:49] | Hey, you make your own success. | 但你还是成功了 |
[31:52] | True. | 确实 |
[31:54] | Although, there are no guarantees, my friend… | 但没有事能有绝对的保障 我的朋友 |
[31:58] | …even when it seems there are. | 虽然有时看上去百分之百没问题 |
[32:10] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的 |
[32:13] | I, uh, need to fill this prescription. | 我要开这张处方上的药 |
[32:16] | Okay, this should take about 10 minutes. | 大概要花10分钟才能准备好 |
[32:17] | Do you want to come back or wait? | 你一会儿再来还是在这里等 |
[32:18] | Oh, no, I’ll wait. That’s fine. | 不用了 我就在这里等吧 |
[32:21] | Oh, Miss Carver? | 卡佛女士 |
[32:24] | I assume Dr. Kim has explained how this drug works? | 金医生应该给你解释过这些药的用途吧 |
[32:27] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. No worries. | 是的 我知道 别担心 |
[32:29] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[32:32] | Lydia, I’ve been thinking all day about our conversation | 莉迪娅 我今天一直在想 |
[32:35] | earlier today, and — | 我们今早的谈话 |
[32:37] | Look, you can fire me if you want, but can I just explain? | 你想炒我就炒吧 但可以听我解释吗 |
[32:46] | Look, the thing is is, um… | 事情是这样的 |
[32:50] | I have a really hard time meeting people. | 我不太能跟人见面 |
[32:52] | Remember that guy I told you about online? | 记得我上次的网友吗 |
[32:54] | Well, it didn’t work out, and I guess I was just jealous | 没有成功 也许我妒忌 |
[32:57] | that you and Adam had met so easily and — | 你跟亚当这么容易见面 |
[33:01] | and got along so well. | 而且相处得很好 |
[33:02] | Adam and I don’t really know each other that well yet. | 我和亚当没有很熟识 |
[33:06] | Still, I shouldn’t have said those things. | 我还是不该说那些话 |
[33:08] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:12] | Okay, look. | 好 这样吧 |
[33:14] | We can move past this now. | 我们就让它过去吧 |
[33:16] | I understand how you felt. | 我明白你的感受 |
[33:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:20] | That means the world to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[33:25] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[33:29] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是 我没事 |
[33:34] | So, I talked to the Food Network. | 我跟美食频道谈过了 |
[33:36] | There’s definitely interest in another season. | 他们很有兴趣再来一季 |
[33:38] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:39] | But before you go any further, | 但你进一步行动前 |
[33:40] | I think you should run it by Jonathan first. | 应该先告诉乔纳森 |
[33:42] | That’s not happening. | 不行 |
[33:42] | There’s no firm offer yet, right? | 还没给确定报价 不是吗 |
[33:44] | And he won’t find anything out because you are very discreet. | 你非常谨慎 他不会有所发现 |
[33:48] | Have you thought about how this could play out? | 你想过这会怎么发展吗 |
[33:49] | Yes, and this IRS thing is not going away, | 嗯 国税局的事甩不掉 |
[33:51] | at least not for a while, | 至少没这么快 |
[33:53] | so I want you to do whatever it takes | 所以我要你不惜一切代价 |
[33:54] | to get me out of my contract. | 帮我解除合约 |
[33:56] | I need to protect myself. | 我要保护自己 |
[33:57] | Jonathan’s not a man you want to piss off. | 乔纳森不是这么好惹的 |
[33:59] | Please, Jonathan’s a big boy. He’ll understand. | 拜托 乔纳森不是毛小孩 他会明白的 |
[34:01] | And he would do exactly the same thing. | 换作是他 也会这么做 |
[34:04] | There’s an opportunity here, and I need to take it. | 机会来了 我要抓住 |
[34:06] | I mean, that’s what businessmen do, right? | 生意人都是这么干的吧 |
[34:07] | But what if nothing happens with the IRS, Harry? | 但如果国税局那里没事呢 哈利 |
[34:09] | I have worked too hard to risk my career | 我不能拿我辛苦打拼的事业冒险 |
[34:11] | and hope this guy’s… never done anything illegal, | 然后希望这家伙不曾犯法 |
[34:13] | so get me the offer, – then I’ll talk to Jonathan. | 帮我拿到报价 我就跟乔纳森谈 |
[34:15] | I’d feel much more comfortable, Harry, if you slept on — | 哈利 我觉得你稍安毋躁会比较好 |
[34:17] | Why do you keep questioning me, Elliot? | 你为什么一直质疑我 艾略特 |
[34:19] | This is what I want. | 这就是我要的 |
[34:20] | You work for me. Make it happen! | 你替我办事 替我办吧 |
[34:35] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[34:36] | No. | 不 |
[34:37] | Oh, my God, aren’t we done talking by now? | 天呐 我们不是谈完了吗 |
[34:39] | I just got off the phone with Aunt Molly, | 我刚跟莫莉阿姨通完电话 |
[34:42] | and she’s agreed to take you in | 她答应等你康复 |
[34:44] | while you get well and wait for the transplant. | 收留你 等待移植 |
[34:47] | What in the world are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[34:50] | This is all because of one argument? | 只因为吵了一架吗 |
[34:52] | No. And I have given it a lot of thought, | 不 我仔细考虑过了 |
[34:56] | and I think it’s best for us. | 我觉得这样对我们最好 |
[34:57] | Best for us or for you? | 对我们还是对你最好 |
[34:59] | I have finally realized that you’re one of the reasons | 我终于明白我和马克会变成这样 |
[35:03] | Marc and I are in this place. | 你是其中一个原因 |
[35:04] | This need that I have to control everything | 我需要处理好身边的所有事 |
[35:07] | and everyone around me, I get that from you. | 所有人 这是你教我的 |
[35:10] | So I’m to blame for all of your problems? | 所以你把所有问题都怪我身上 |
[35:12] | Right. You know what? That’s typical! | 好 你的行为还真典型啊 |
[35:14] | No, I am to blame. | 不 怪我 |
[35:15] | I take full responsibility for my decisions. | 我为我的决定负全部责任 |
[35:18] | And maybe Marc is wrong for me. | 马克跟我也许不合适 |
[35:20] | Maybe he’s not, | 也许合适 |
[35:21] | but I can’t figure it out when you’re around. | 但你在我身边我无法好好考虑 |
[35:24] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[35:26] | and I want you to be healthy and sober, | 我希望你健康和摆脱酒瘾 |
[35:27] | but we can’t keep doing this. | 但我们不能继续这样 |
[35:30] | I need to be apart now. | 我们需要分开 |
[35:32] | I don’t want you out of my life. | 我不是要跟你不相往来 |
[35:34] | Just out of my house. | 只是不要同住一屋檐下 |
[35:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[35:47] | Joss. Um, it’s Jackie. | 乔斯 我是杰基 |
[35:49] | Listen, I have some news that I thought you should know. | 我想有件事应该让你知道 |
[35:52] | Oh, what happened? Is everything all right? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[35:53] | Lee, you know, Marisol’s boyfriend? | 你知道玛莉索的男友李吗 |
[35:55] | They set his bail hearing for tomorrow, | 他们安排明天进行他的保释听证会 |
[35:57] | and from what I’ve heard, | 据我所闻 |
[35:59] | I have a bad feeling about this case. | 我对这个案子有不祥的预感 |
[36:01] | What have you heard? | 你听到什么了 |
[36:02] | They are setting his bail pretty low, | 他们把他的保释金额设得很低 |
[36:04] | and he’ll be back on the streets tomorrow. | 他明天就会被放出来 |
[36:08] | Wh — How is that possible? We all know what he did. | 怎么可能 我们都知道他做了什么 |
[36:11] | Like I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
[36:13] | these guys get away with this crap one way or another. | 这些家伙无论如何都能逍遥法外的 |
[36:19] | Please, Wilson. You don’t have to do this, please. | 拜托 威尔逊 你别这么做 求你了 |
[36:26] | This is insanity. | 这样太疯狂了 |
[36:27] | It’s just not right. | 这是不对的 |
[36:29] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[36:41] | All’s good with Vivian. | 搞定薇薇安了 |
[36:42] | She had her bath, and she’s down for the night. | 她洗完澡 躺下来睡觉了 |
[36:43] | – You need any help here? – No, I’ve got it under control. | -需要帮忙吗 -不 我能搞定 |
[36:47] | Table looks beautiful. | 餐桌很漂亮 |
[36:48] | Not too much? | 不夸张吗 |
[36:49] | No, no, it’s perfect. | 不会啊 很完美 |
[36:51] | Have fun. I’ll see you Monday. | 好好玩 周一见 |
[36:53] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[36:54] | Um, I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[36:57] | for giving me a second chance. | 给我第二次机会 |
[36:58] | Of course. Night, Lydia. | 应该的 晚安 莉迪娅 |
[37:07] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[37:08] | My fault. Hi. | 都怪我 你好 |
[37:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:14] | – Hey, there. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[37:22] | That’s lovely. | 好漂亮 |
[37:24] | – Should I open the wine? – Absolutely. | -我来开酒吧 -好啊 |
[37:26] | Dinner won’t be ready for another 45 minutes. | 晚餐至少还要45分钟才会好 |
[37:28] | We can relax and get drunk. | 我们可以放松和喝酒 |
[37:31] | In reverse order. | 次序倒过来 |
[37:33] | I was hoping we could have an appetizer first. | 我希望我们能先开胃一下 |
[37:36] | I could think of several delicious options | 我有几个不错的选择 |
[37:39] | you might enjoy. | 你应该会喜欢 |
[37:41] | Good, ’cause I’m really hungry. | 好 因为我真的很饥饿 |
[37:47] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:11] | I was just trying to write to Michael to apologize, | 我想向迈克尔道歉 |
[38:13] | but it feels so lame. | 但写得很差劲 |
[38:17] | I just wanted to apologize | 我只是想向他道歉 |
[38:18] | and tell him I hoped we could be friends. | 告诉他我希望跟他做朋友 |
[38:20] | But what if it just makes everything worse? | 但万一把事情变得更糟了呢 |
[38:22] | I can’t deal with him rejecting me again. | 我无法接受他再次拒绝我 |
[38:24] | Well, didn’t you reject him? | 你不也拒绝过他吗 |
[38:26] | Yeah, I did, but then he rejected me. | 是没错 但他也拒绝我了 |
[38:28] | It was a dual rejection. | 我们都拒绝过对方 |
[38:31] | Look, send him the e-mail. | 把电邮发给他吧 |
[38:33] | It’s nice. What’s the worst that happens? | 写得挺好的 最糟的情况是什么 |
[38:35] | He cannot not talk to you even more. | 大不了不和你说话了 |
[38:39] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:42] | Sent. | 已发出 |
[38:44] | Too late to change my mind now. | 现在来不及改变主意了 |
[38:45] | What’d you decide to do about Marc? | 马克的事你有什么打算 |
[38:48] | I don’t even know. | 我不知道 |
[38:49] | Wow, you have more boy troubles than I do. | 你的男人麻烦比我还多 |
[38:52] | One piece of advice — with Marc, | 这是我的忠告 对于马克 |
[38:54] | I think sending an e-mail may be a little impersonal | 只发封电邮是很不尽人情的 |
[38:56] | considering you guys were together for over a year. | 毕竟你们在一起一年多了 |
[38:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | Hey, Marc, it’s April. | 喂 马克 我是艾普莉 |
[39:13] | I’d like to talk if you get a chance. | 能抽空跟我谈谈吗 |
[39:21] | Man, hands down, best concert I’ve seen | 老兄 这可是继黑乌鸦2013年 |
[39:24] | since Black Crowes, Wiltern Theater, 2013. | 在威尔顿剧院的表演后最棒的音乐会 |
[39:27] | Oh, my Lord! Oh, it was so inspiring. | 天呐 我们的心都被唤起了 |
[39:30] | That — that passion, that energy, | 那份激情 那股能量 |
[39:32] | when it all comes together like that on stage. | 在台上汇聚在一起 |
[39:34] | – Oh, my… – That’s it. It settles it. | -天呐 -就是这样 定下来了 |
[39:35] | I’m doing it. I made up my mind. | 我决定了 我要去做 |
[39:37] | Doing what? | 去做什么 |
[39:38] | You were right the other day. | 那天你说得对 |
[39:40] | I’m leaving the band and I’m doing my own thing. | 我要离开乐队自己干 |
[39:42] | Oh, I am so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[39:44] | And I want you to do it with me. | 我要你跟我一起做 |
[39:46] | What? | 什么 |
[39:47] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:48] | Damn right I am. We are so good together, Sofia. | 非常认真 我们很合拍 索菲亚 |
[39:51] | We got to give it a shot. | 我们应该试一试 |
[39:53] | You in? | 加入吗 |
[39:54] | Hell, yeah. | 当然好啊 |
[40:02] | Sofia, wait. | 索菲亚 等一下 |
[40:03] | I just — I just broke up. You know this, right? | 我刚分手 你知道吧 |
[40:06] | Of course I know. | 我当然知道 |
[40:07] | No pressure. | 没有压力 |
[40:09] | All right, I screwed up things with us the first time. | 当初我搞砸了我们的事 |
[40:11] | I don’t want to do that again. | 我不想再搞砸一次 |
[40:13] | I’m willing to wait, okay? I — | 我愿意等你 好吗 |
[40:17] | This…doesn’t have to go past tonight | 如果你今晚不想 |
[40:20] | if you don’t want it to. | 可以改天 |
[40:22] | Let’s not talk about that right now. | 现在不要说这个 |
[40:34] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[40:43] | Karen? I forgot my phone. | 凯伦 我忘记拿手机 |
[41:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:30] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[41:32] | Just I can’t — I can’t sleep. | 我只是睡不着 |
[41:35] | Feel like I’m — I’m wired or something. | 我感觉自己好像躁动不安什么的 |
[41:38] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:41] | They’re not there. | 不在那里 |
[41:45] | I assume you were looking for these. | 我想你要找的是这个 |