时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | We don’t want your mommy finding out what I did, do we? | 可不能让你妈妈发现我干了什么 |
[00:09] | The IRS is investigating my company for fraud. | 我的公司因为欺诈正在被国税局调查 |
[00:15] | Call and see if we could work something out. | 联系那个人看还有没有合作的可能 |
[00:18] | Uh, leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:19] | Hey, Marc, it’s April. | 喂 马克 我是艾普莉 |
[00:20] | I’d like to talk if you get a chance. | 能抽空跟我谈谈吗 |
[00:24] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[00:25] | They’re not there. | 不在那里 |
[00:26] | I assume you were looking for these. | 我想你要找的是这个 |
[00:33] | What’s going on, Joss? | 怎么回事 乔斯 |
[00:35] | You looked through my stuff? | 你翻过我的东西 |
[00:36] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[00:38] | Wow. I can’t believe — That’s really — | 简直难以置信 竟然 |
[00:40] | frickin’ looking through my stuff. | 翻我的东西 |
[00:41] | Hardly think that’s the point. | 我觉得这不是重点 |
[00:43] | – It’s a point. – So what are they? | -就是重点 -这到底是什么 |
[00:45] | You know what? I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:45] | – You don’t know? – No. They’re not mine. | -你不知道 -对 不是我的 |
[00:47] | Right, they’re not yours. | 好 不是你的 |
[00:48] | Yep, they’re Stacey’s. You know, my client. | 没错 是我客户史黛西的 |
[00:50] | What are they for? | 治什么的 |
[00:51] | Panic? Anxiety? | 惊慌还是焦虑 |
[00:52] | Right. So, why has the label been torn off? | 好吧 那为什么撕掉标签 |
[00:54] | – What? – The label. | -什么 -标签 |
[00:55] | It’s clearly been torn off. | 很显然是被撕掉的 |
[00:56] | Oh, because of her overprotective, you know, | 因为怕她那过分保护的父亲 |
[00:59] | father/manager, in case he finds them | 兼经纪人发现 即使发现了 |
[01:01] | so he doesn’t know what they are. | 这样也不知道是什么 |
[01:01] | Well, her father spends a lot of time in our closet, does he? | 那她父亲在我们衣柜里找了很久吧 |
[01:08] | I-I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[01:09] | W-w-what can’t you do? | 不能哪样 |
[01:10] | – Nothing, Harry. – Tell the truth? | -没什么 哈利 -说实话吗 |
[01:11] | No. I ca– I can’t do this. | 不 我不能这样 |
[01:12] | I can’t — I can’t do this. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[01:14] | I can’t do us. | 我们不行 |
[01:15] | You know, I-I | 我 我 |
[01:17] | I don’t think that we should get married. | 我觉得我们不应该结婚 |
[01:22] | Have you completely lost your mind? | 你是完全疯掉了吗 |
[01:24] | You don’t want to, either! What are — | 反正你也不想结 |
[01:25] | The way things have been going around here, | 最近发生的这些事 |
[01:27] | I mean, we’re fighting nonstop. | 我们不停地在吵架 |
[01:29] | I’m sleeping on the frickin’ couch, for God sakes. | 我睡在沙发上 天呐 |
[01:31] | That was your choice, Joss. | 那是你自愿的 乔斯 |
[01:32] | Yeah, because it’s a lot less lonely | 是的 因为睡在一个陌生人旁边 |
[01:33] | than sleeping next to a stranger. | 更加孤独 |
[01:34] | I’m the str– | 我是陌 |
[01:35] | Okay. Would you stop and look at me?! | 你能不能停下来看着我 |
[01:37] | I’m looking! | 我在看 |
[01:37] | Joss, you’re popping pills, and you’re lying to me. | 乔斯 你在吃药 而且还骗我 |
[01:39] | – I’m not lying! – You lied about Scott. | -我没有骗你 -斯科特的事你骗了我 |
[01:41] | Scott told me that he was still in love with me. | 斯科特跟我说他还爱我 |
[01:44] | Yeah. And I-I didn’t think that you needed | 没错 因为我不想让你 |
[01:45] | to go through all of those feelings again, | 再经历一次那些感受 |
[01:47] | so I lied about it, so you’re welcome. | 所以我说谎了 不用谢我 |
[01:49] | It’s not just the lies. It’s the things you don’t say. | 不光是说谎 还有你没说的事 |
[01:51] | – Of course it is. – Joss, you’ve been so closed off to me, | -有才怪 -乔斯 你一直在疏远我 |
[01:53] | – so secretive since I got back from Europe. – Oh, my God. | -我从欧洲回来你就神神秘秘 -天呐 |
[01:55] | – And every time I’ve tried to talk to you… – Excuse me. | -而且每次我想跟你谈 -不好意思 |
[01:57] | about what’s going on, | 出了什么事 |
[01:58] | – about what happened… – Seriously, not now! | -发生了什么 -现在真不是时候 |
[01:58] | – that night with Wilson… – Harry, seriously. | -那晚和威尔逊 -哈利 别说了 |
[02:00] | you run off to that cult of 12 angry women — | 跑到”12位愤怒女人邪教组织” |
[02:02] | They’re not a cult! | 那不是邪教 |
[02:03] | They are a group of people that have been there for me, | 她们是一直陪伴我的人 |
[02:05] | which is more than I can say about you! | 而你却没有做到 |
[02:07] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[02:08] | You abandoned me, Harry! | 你不管我了 哈利 |
[02:11] | You abandoned me during the most vulnerable | 在我最脆弱最伤心的时候 |
[02:13] | and harrowing time in my life. | 你没有管我 |
[02:15] | You got on a plane, and you frickin’ went back to Europe. | 你上了飞机 竟然飞去欧洲了 |
[02:17] | I wanted to stay for the trial, Joss. | 我也想留下来陪你上庭 乔斯 |
[02:19] | I insisted on staying, but you told me to go, remember? | 我坚持留下 你却让我走 忘了吗 |
[02:22] | You told me to go. | 你让我去的 |
[02:23] | The hell did I know? I was traumatized and confused! | 当时我知道什么 我心理受创很糊涂 |
[02:27] | I mean, this — the man who sped down the freeway | 当年那个冲下高速路 |
[02:29] | to stop me from marrying Scott? | 不让我嫁给斯科特的人 |
[02:31] | That guy — he would have never left my side for anything. | 当年那人绝不会丢下我一个人 |
[02:33] | But this — this guy, I don’t… | 可现在 现在的你 我不 |
[02:48] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:50] | This is the sixth outfit you’ve shown me, | 这是你让我看的第六套衣服了 |
[02:52] | you do realize that. | 你知道吧 |
[02:54] | You sure he’s gonna be there? | 你确定他会去吗 |
[02:55] | Marc wouldn’t let Lucy down. | 马克不会让露西失望的 |
[02:57] | She’s been preparing for this debate for weeks now. | 她准备这场辩论赛已经好几周了 |
[02:59] | And regardless of how he’s feeling about me — | 不管他对我有什么想法 |
[03:01] | How is he feeling about you? | 他对你有什么想法 |
[03:03] | How the hell should I know? He hasn’t called me back. | 我怎么会知道 他一直没给我回电话 |
[03:06] | God, I hate missing him this much | 天呐 我讨厌自己这么想念他 |
[03:08] | and not knowing what he wants. | 又不知道他在想要什么 |
[03:09] | Well, he got what he wants. He just doesn’t know it yet. | 他得到了他想要的 只是还没意识到 |
[03:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:13] | Well, he wanted you to choose him over Marjorie, | 他想要让你选他而不是玛乔丽 |
[03:15] | and you did that, right? | 而你现在做了 对吧 |
[03:17] | – Right. – Well, once he knows it, | -是的 -等他知道了之后 |
[03:18] | patching things up with him shouldn’t be that hard. | 和他和好就不是什么难事了 |
[03:22] | Wook who’s here. It’s Wydia. | 看谁来了 是莉迪娅 |
[03:26] | Yes. Yes, it is! | 是的 是她 |
[03:29] | All right, I’ll let you go. | 好吧 不打扰你了 |
[03:31] | Still not natural? | 还是不自然吗 |
[03:32] | Getting there. | 快了 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[03:36] | Lyd, would you grab, uh, towels? | 莉迪 能拿几条毛巾吗 |
[03:38] | Viv’s put squash everywhere. | 薇薇弄的到处都是 |
[03:42] | There we go. | 吃吧 |
[03:43] | Karen, | 凯伦 |
[03:45] | this job isn’t gonna work out for me anymore. | 我不想再做这工作了 |
[03:47] | – What?! – Yeah, the commute is just too long, | -什么 -是的 来回路程太远了 |
[03:49] | and you know I like you and I love Vivian, | 你知道我很喜欢你 很爱薇薇安 |
[03:52] | – but I-I can’t. – Wait. Slow down. Just slow down. | -但是不行了 -等等 等等 |
[03:58] | Where’s all this coming from? Is it a question of money? | 怎么会这么想 是工资少了吗 |
[04:00] | If the commute is a problem, | 如果路太远了 |
[04:01] | we can find you an apartment nearby. | 我可以给你在附近找个房子 |
[04:03] | What, so I can have even less of a life? | 那我就更没有自己的生活了 |
[04:06] | Oh, Lydia. | 莉迪娅 |
[04:07] | You know, I know that you and Adam | 我知道你和亚当 |
[04:08] | are getting more serious | 越来越亲密了 |
[04:09] | and you’ll want me to work more weekends. | 所以我周末的活会更多 |
[04:11] | But if I’m babysitting every Friday and Saturday night, | 如果我每周五周六晚都来做保姆 |
[04:14] | I can’t exactly go on dates and — | 我就没法出去约会了 |
[04:15] | Look, we can make this work. We can trade weekend nights. | 我们会有办法的 我们可以交换周末 |
[04:19] | You’ve been part of our lives. | 我们的生活离不开你 |
[04:21] | We couldn’t stand to lose you now. | 我们不想现在失去你 |
[04:22] | Vivian would be devastated. | 薇薇安会很伤心的 |
[04:26] | There’s banana in her ear. | 她耳朵里有块香蕉 |
[04:27] | Oh. Devastated and deaf. | 很伤心还聋了 |
[04:30] | See how much we need you? | 你看我们多需要你 |
[04:33] | No one’s ever said that to me before. | 以前从没有人跟我说过这话 |
[04:36] | That they needed me. | 说需要我 |
[04:43] | When? That’s great. Thank you. Thank you. | 什么时候 太好了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[04:47] | Harry, my friend. | 哈利 我的朋友 |
[04:49] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[04:51] | It’s a gorgeous day, isn’t it? | 很美好的一天 是吧 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well, same as yesterday, I guess. | 我觉得和昨天一样 |
[04:54] | Harry, first rule of living in Los Angeles — | 哈利 在洛杉矶生活的第一准则 |
[04:58] | treat every sunny day as the first, | 把每个晴天视作初次放晴 |
[05:00] | or you will stop appreciating it. | 否则你就不会感恩了 |
[05:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | – Dalia? – Listen, Jonathan, | -达利亚 -听我说 乔纳森 |
[05:05] | – there’s something I — – First, champagne. | -我有些事 -先喝杯香槟 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:11] | The audit is over. | 审计的事搞定了 |
[05:12] | The IRS — off my back. | 国税局不会找我麻烦了 |
[05:15] | Didn’t I tell you to trust me? | 我不是让你相信我吗 |
[05:17] | – Cheers! – Wow, Jonathan, I… | -干杯 -乔纳森 我… |
[05:23] | I’m so happy for you that the audit is over. | 我很高兴审计结束了 |
[05:25] | I really am, but, um, | 我真的很高兴 但… |
[05:30] | and I’m gonna do it. | 我答应了 |
[05:31] | I just thought you should hear it from me first. | 我觉得应该亲口告诉你 |
[05:35] | Well, look, t-this audit, it could have taken | 听我说 这次审计可能会持续 |
[05:36] | 6 or 12 months, and there were no guarantees. | 半年甚至一年 谁都说不准 |
[05:38] | It’s not personal, Jonathan. | 我不是针对你 乔纳森 |
[05:41] | Look, I’m truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:47] | – Have you signed yet? – Uh, what? | -你签约了吗 -什么 |
[05:49] | The Food Network, have you signed a contract yet? | 美食频道和你签约了吗 |
[05:52] | No, I haven’t signed, but it’s — | 还没有 但… |
[05:54] | Give me 48 hours. | 给我两天的时间 |
[05:56] | Let me dazzle you. | 我让你开开眼 |
[06:00] | I guess I could stand to be dazzled. | 我的决定不会因此改变 |
[06:02] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:03] | You kicked some major butt in there, I mean, major butt. | 你真的是大获全胜啊 |
[06:06] | Please stop saying “Major butt.” | 别再说这个词了 |
[06:08] | That quote of Margaret Atwood’s you pulled out — | 你引用玛格丽特·阿特伍德[加拿大作家]的话 |
[06:10] | “An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness” — | “以眼还眼只会让世界变得盲目” |
[06:13] | absolutely brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[06:14] | It’s not like I made it up. | 又不是我瞎编的 |
[06:15] | Sweetie! Why are you not happy? | 亲爱的 你怎么不高兴 |
[06:18] | Marc didn’t show up. | 马克没来 |
[06:20] | Oh, honey, that’s not about you. | 亲爱的 这和你无关 |
[06:23] | He knew that I was gonna be here | 他知道我会来 |
[06:24] | and probably just didn’t want to see — | 也许是不想见到… |
[06:26] | Didn’t want to see what? | 不想见到什么 |
[06:28] | My girl wipe the floor with those bumbling idiots up there? | 我的姑娘把装模作样的白痴打得落花流水吗 |
[06:31] | You made it! | 你来了 |
[06:32] | Yeah, of course I made it. | 我当然要来了 |
[06:33] | Little late coming from rehearsal, so I had to stand in the back, | 因为排练晚了点 所以只能站在后面 |
[06:35] | but I saw your whole thing. | 但我一点没落下 |
[06:37] | I’m proud of you, kiddo. | 真为你骄傲 孩子 |
[06:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Well, I’m gonna head off. | 我得走了 |
[06:41] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[06:42] | Noel’s mom was gonna take us for pizza. | 诺埃尔的妈妈要带我们去吃披萨 |
[06:43] | He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, | 他昨天让我做他女朋友了 |
[06:45] | and I said yes, so it’s kind of a date. | 我同意了 今天算是约会 |
[06:47] | See you at home? | 家里见 |
[06:48] | And I’ll take you to dinner soon to celebrate. | 那我之后再找你吃饭庆祝 |
[06:50] | The debate, not the boyfriend. | 庆祝辩论赛 不是交男朋友 |
[06:52] | Boyfriend? Did you just say boyfriend? | 男朋友 你刚说的是男朋友吗 |
[06:55] | Well, she said it first. | 是她先说的嘛 |
[07:03] | Well, it was nice to see you, April. | 很高兴见到你 艾普莉 |
[07:04] | I kicked my mother out. | 我把我妈妈赶走了 |
[07:09] | It became clear that she… | 显然 她… |
[07:12] | well, she certainly wasn’t bringing out the best in me. | 显然没激发出我好的一面 |
[07:16] | Look, Marc, there is so much we should talk about. | 马克 我们要谈的很多 |
[07:18] | Can we grab a coffee or something? | 能一起喝个咖啡什么的吗 |
[07:20] | Come on, baby. We got to get back. | 走啦 亲爱的 我们得回去了 |
[07:27] | “Baby”? | “亲爱的” |
[07:30] | We were broken up, April. | 我们已经分手了 艾普莉 |
[07:48] | That ain’t a piñata. | 这可不是糖果罐 |
[07:51] | There’s no candy coming out. | 打碎了也没有糖 |
[07:55] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:56] | Is Jackie here? | 杰基在吗 |
[07:59] | Uh, who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[08:00] | I’m Lee Cheron. | 我是李·舍隆 |
[08:02] | Marisol’s ex. | 玛莉索的前任 |
[08:07] | I see you made bail. | 看来你是保释了 |
[08:08] | Bail? | 保释 |
[08:10] | No, mónita. Charges were dropped. | 不 亲爱的 指控撤销了 |
[08:13] | I’m a free man. | 我现在是自由身了 |
[08:14] | Seems the cops had nothing that’d hold up in court, you know? | 看来警方在法庭上没有站得住脚的证据 |
[08:17] | – Wilson? – Where you going? | -威尔逊 -你要去哪 |
[08:22] | Your fist prints on her dead body — those weren’t enough? | 她的尸体上有你的拳印 还不够吗 |
[08:24] | You just give Jackie a message for me, huh? | 替我给杰基带个话 好吗 |
[08:26] | Marisol’s death… | 玛莉索的死 |
[08:29] | is on her. | 是她的错 |
[08:31] | You see, me and Mari — we had a good thing going. | 知道吗 我和玛莉感情很好 |
[08:34] | Until you bitches got in her head. | 直到你们这些贱人影响了她 |
[08:38] | Marisol was a beautiful, gentle woman, | 玛莉索以前是那么美丽 温柔 |
[08:41] | and you turned her into someone else. | 是你们把她变成了另一个人 |
[08:43] | Her fighting back? | 让她反击 |
[08:44] | That took things to a level it had never gone before. | 让事情发展到了前所未有的地步 |
[08:46] | So if it weren’t for this place… | 如果不是这个地方 |
[08:49] | Marisol would still be alive. | 玛莉索现在还活着 |
[08:52] | So you tell Jackie that. | 你给我告诉杰基 |
[08:55] | And that I’ll be seeing you girls around. | 告诉她我会一直盯着你们的 |
[09:18] | You should have seen how smug he was, | 你真该看看他自命不凡的样子 |
[09:19] | with his smug freakin’ face, flaunting his freedom | 扬着他那张臭脸 炫耀自己出来了 |
[09:22] | and threatening us. | 还威胁我们 |
[09:24] | What do you mean “Threatening us”? | 什么叫”威胁我们” |
[09:25] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到吗 |
[09:26] | He blames us for Marisol’s death. | 他把玛莉索的死怪在我们头上 |
[09:27] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, of course it’s ridiculous. | 当然可笑了 |
[09:30] | But I-it’s ridiculous to a sane per– | 正常人都会觉得可笑 |
[09:31] | I know the guy. He’s too much of a coward to come after us. | 我了解他 他是个懦夫 不可能报复我们 |
[09:34] | Okay, and — and the next woman that gets in his bed — | 好吧 那下一个和他交往的女人 |
[09:37] | are — are you okay with her ending up | 你就不担心她最后 |
[09:38] | in the hospital or the morgue, Jackie? | 也会躺进医院或太平间吗 杰基 |
[09:40] | Come on, guys. If the cops aren’t | 好了 各位 如果警察无能 |
[09:41] | gonna do anything, we have to. Right, ladies? | 我们要行动起来 是吧姑娘们 |
[09:49] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[09:55] | Those look gorgeous. | 看着真诱人 |
[09:56] | Oh, you think so? Think they look gorgeous? | 是吗 你觉得它们很诱人吗 |
[09:59] | Of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[10:00] | Because everyone loves things that are fresh and new. | 因为人人都爱新鲜年轻的东西 |
[10:04] | Okay, this is the part where I ask, | 好吧 我不得不问 |
[10:06] | are we still talking about the muffins? | 我们真的在说玛芬吗 |
[10:08] | We’re obviously not talking about the muffins. | 显然说的不是玛芬 |
[10:10] | We’re talking about Marc and how he could not wait | 说的是马克 以及他多么迫不及待地 |
[10:12] | five minutes after leaving our house | 在离开我家5分钟后 |
[10:14] | to get together with that singer of his. | 就搭上了他的乐队主唱 |
[10:17] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[10:19] | Actually, no, I do not want to talk about it. | 算了 我不想谈 |
[10:21] | I don’t even want to think about it. | 我都不愿意想 |
[10:22] | Right now, I just want to be left alone. | 这会儿我只希望一个人待着 |
[10:27] | – April? – What?! | -艾普莉 -什么事 |
[10:30] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[10:32] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[10:33] | That’s okay, April. | 没关系 艾普莉 |
[10:34] | That wasn’t aimed at you or Randy. | 我不是故意和你或兰迪发火 |
[10:36] | Sorry, Randy! | 对不起 兰迪 |
[10:38] | Ah, that wasn’t one of my finest moments. | 我刚刚心情不好 |
[10:40] | Not that I’ve shown you many stellar ones, have I? | 其实我也没在你面前表现过多好吧 |
[10:42] | That e-mail you sent was maybe one of | 你发给我的邮件绝对是 |
[10:44] | the finest moments in the history of fine moments. | 史上最动人的邮件了 |
[10:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah. I have this habit of forgetting | 是啊 我有个坏习惯 |
[10:51] | that not everybody’s been in transition for years. | 总是忘记多年来不是人人都变过性 |
[10:54] | Sometimes I have to remind myself | 有时候我不得不提醒自己 |
[10:56] | to have a little patience with friends | 对可能需要适应机会的朋友 |
[10:59] | who maybe need a chance to catch up. | 要多一点耐心 |
[11:01] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[11:02] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你觉得我算的话 |
[11:08] | Now, what was that that I walked in on? | 刚刚我进来的时候那是怎么回事 |
[11:17] | Sorry. Message from April. | 抱歉 接到艾普莉的信息 |
[11:24] | Oh, no! What a bastard! | 不 真是混蛋 |
[11:30] | That was a heavy sigh. | 一声长叹啊 |
[11:31] | It was a sigh of relief, actually, | 其实是宽心的叹息 |
[11:33] | for being in this part of a relationship, | 我们之间的关系 |
[11:36] | the beautiful beginning where everything is perfect | 始于一切都完美的美好开始 |
[11:40] | and not at the end, where everything is pain. | 也没有走到全是痛苦的结束 |
[11:43] | Everything’s perfect? | 一切都很完美吗 |
[11:45] | Did I say that? | 是我说的吗 |
[11:46] | No, d-don’t regret it. | 别收回去 |
[11:47] | Hearing that gives me the courage to… | 你的话给了我勇气… |
[11:53] | do this. | 拿出这个 |
[11:56] | What did you do? | 你在干什么啊 |
[12:02] | Adam, are these Onyx? | 亚当 这是玛瑙吗 |
[12:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[12:04] | It’s my absolute favorite stone. | 这是我最喜欢的宝石 |
[12:07] | How on earth did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:09] | Call it a hunch. | 算是直觉吧 |
[12:13] | I took — I took it too far, didn’t I? | 我是不是做得太过火了 |
[12:15] | Damn jewelry move. | 不该送首饰的 |
[12:19] | These are good tears. | 是喜极而泣 |
[12:20] | Good tears? | 喜极而泣 |
[12:22] | I-I know I — I went out on a limb. | 我知道这样有点胆大 |
[12:27] | And I want to return the gesture. | 来而不往非礼也 |
[12:30] | Okay. Well, you know I’m not a jewelry-wearing man. | 好吧 你知道我不戴首饰的 |
[12:34] | What I meant was, | 我的意思是 |
[12:36] | I think it’s time I introduce you to my friends. | 我想该把你介绍给我的朋友了 |
[12:40] | I-is this April person one of your friends? | 刚刚的艾普莉也是你朋友吗 |
[12:42] | Because when I nodded earlier, | 我刚刚打了会儿盹 |
[12:43] | I actually had no idea who you were talking about. | 其实不知道你在说什么 |
[12:49] | God, I… | 天啊 我 |
[12:51] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:54] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[13:08] | 用户名 害羞女孩45 删除账户 | |
[13:08] | 账户删除 我们对你的离去表示遗憾 | |
[13:13] | That is — that’s great news, um — | 真是好消息 |
[13:17] | The president of the network wants to meet? | 美食频道总裁想见面 |
[13:20] | Wow. That’s — At their offices or… | 在他们办公室还是 |
[13:24] | Okay, yep. Hey, listen, and don’t tell him anything | 好 别跟他提 |
[13:27] | about Jonathan, okay? | 乔纳森的事 好吗 |
[13:28] | I want to play this my way. | 我想按自己的方法来 |
[13:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:32] | Wh– Did we have a surfing date that I forgot about? | 是我忘了我们约好一起冲浪吗 |
[13:34] | No, no, I… | 没有 我 |
[13:36] | God, I can’t talk about my girl problems without asking — | 天啊 想聊聊我遇到的恋情危机 |
[13:38] | is everything okay with you and Joss? | 又不禁想问你和乔斯还好吧 |
[13:40] | It’s never a good sign when someone’s sleeping on the couch. | 有人睡沙发了 肯定不是好兆头 |
[13:42] | Yeah. Things have gotten pretty dark. | 是啊 情况非常不妙 |
[13:48] | What do you mean “Dark”? | “不妙”是几个意思 |
[13:51] | Do you know what? Is it okay if we don’t go down this — | 听我说 我们可不可以不聊这事 |
[13:52] | – Yep, yep. Yeah, totally fine. – I just, uh… | -好 没问题 -我只是 |
[13:55] | I really need to stay focused. | 我得集中精神 |
[13:57] | This is a crucial moment in my career. | 这是我事业的关键时期 |
[13:59] | So the Food Network’s happening, huh? | 你真的要去美食频道吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah, not unless Jonathan makes me a better offer. | 对 除非乔纳森给我更好的条件 |
[14:03] | Jonathan? I thought you were done with that guy. | 乔纳森 我以为你跟他闹掰了 |
[14:05] | No, listen, mate. You get two good options on the table, | 不 兄弟 当你面对两个不错的选择时 |
[14:07] | you leverage one against the other. | 就得让选择彼此钳制 |
[14:08] | It seems kind of risky. | 似乎有点冒险 |
[14:09] | I don’t mean to sound like a douche, | 我也不想被当作混蛋 |
[14:10] | but this is how it’s done in the big time, right? | 要想成功只能这样做 对吧 |
[14:17] | Wait a second. What’s up with you there, chap? | 等等 你这是怎么了 小伙子 |
[14:19] | You look like you mowed down a dog. | 你看着一脸懊恼 |
[14:21] | A pretty messed-up thing happened with April yesterday. | 昨天跟艾普莉闹得很不开心 |
[14:26] | She found out I slept with Sofia. | 她发现我跟索菲亚在一起了 |
[14:29] | You slept with Sofia? | 你跟索菲亚在一起了吗 |
[14:30] | Your hot, ex-girlfriend, singer Sofia? | 那个性感的歌手前女友索菲亚 |
[14:35] | And I think April was trying to patch things up with me… | 而我觉得艾普莉想跟我和好 |
[14:37] | when she realized. | 可是被她发现了 |
[14:38] | Oh, boy. I know. | 天啊 明白了 |
[14:40] | That look on her face — oh, God. It just killed me. | 她的表情 天啊 杀了我吧 |
[14:44] | But she was the one who basically ended things. | 但主要是她说要分手的 |
[14:46] | Well, do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[14:48] | Of course. | 当然爱 |
[14:52] | But I got to tell you, | 但我得说 |
[14:54] | being with Sofia feels pretty nice. | 跟索菲亚在一起很自在 |
[14:57] | You know, it’s free from all the heaviness. | 没有忧伤 也不压抑 |
[14:58] | And it’s the way she looks at me, | 还有她看我的眼神 |
[15:00] | like I’m more than enough just the way that I am. | 就像我身上有无限可能 |
[15:02] | I mean, that doesn’t suck, either. | 那感觉也很爽 |
[15:05] | I bet. | 肯定的 |
[15:06] | Give me some advice here? | 给我点建议 |
[15:10] | And if you tell me to go “Leverage one girl against the other”, | 如果你说”让俩姑娘互相钳制” |
[15:13] | we cannot be friends anymore. | 那我们就别做朋友了 |
[15:14] | But that’s kind of what you’re doing, isn’t it? | 但你现在不就在这么做吗 |
[15:16] | Till you make a choice. | 直到你做出选择 |
[15:19] | Who do you want to be with? | 决定想跟谁在一起 |
[15:30] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:32] | We both are. | 我也很抱歉 |
[15:34] | And I know hearing this must hurt. | 我知道这话听着很伤人 |
[15:35] | We just can’t deny how great we are together. | 不能否认我们一起很有默契 |
[15:38] | She and I want the same things, | 我和她志趣相投 |
[15:39] | we’re committed to this journey, and… | 我们决心要坚持这条路 |
[15:44] | we just feel like we can’t be held back anymore. | 只是感觉不能再畏畏缩缩了 |
[15:49] | You got one hour to get all your crap out of my house. | 给你们一个小时收拾东西滚出去 |
[15:57] | Well, that went well. | 好顺利啊 |
[16:02] | So, where you gonna stay? | 那你住哪里 |
[16:03] | You know, I don’t know. | 你知道我没想法 |
[16:07] | Well, here’s a thought — my place. | 这样吧 住我家 |
[16:11] | What? You’re really gonna spend your money | 怎么 你真的要花钱 |
[16:13] | on some seedy motel near the airport? | 住机场旁的破烂汽车旅馆吗 |
[16:15] | – Sofia. – Marc. | -索菲亚 -马克 |
[16:16] | Sleep in my bed, crash on my couch. | 睡床 睡沙发都可以 |
[16:18] | There’s no pressure. I don’t care. | 别有压力 我不在乎的 |
[16:21] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 能出什么事呢 |
[16:22] | We find out we like to see each other every night, | 我们都想每晚每早 |
[16:25] | every morning? | 见到彼此 不好吗 |
[16:28] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[16:40] | You look pretty. Where are you going? | 真漂亮 你这是要去哪儿 |
[16:42] | Karen is having a party to introduce us to her boyfriend. | 凯伦找我们聚会 介绍她男友 |
[16:45] | Karen has a boyfriend. | 凯伦有男友了 |
[16:47] | And you have a boyfriend. | 你也有男友了 |
[16:48] | And Joss has a fiancé. | 乔斯有未婚夫 |
[16:50] | I have a smaller house that I bought, by the way, | 我只有间自己买的小房子 对了 |
[16:53] | so a man who no longer lives in it could feel more at home. | 而且没有外人住这里了 我更有归属感 |
[16:56] | I don’t have a boyfriend anymore. | 我没有男友了 |
[16:59] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:00] | Noel dumped me today. | 诺埃尔今天甩了我 |
[17:02] | He just asked you out two days ago! | 他两天前才跟你表白的啊 |
[17:04] | What the hell is up with these fickle-ass men? | 这些薄情的渣男在搞什么 |
[17:06] | Okay. You know what? That’s it. | 好了 听着 这样吧 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna cancel my plans. | 我不去聚会了 |
[17:09] | No, Mom, don’t, really. | 别 妈妈 真的没事 |
[17:10] | We can order in and watch movies. | 我们叫外卖 看电影 |
[17:13] | I’m going to dinner with Marc. | 我要跟马克吃晚饭 |
[17:17] | It’s the one to celebrate the debate. | 是为了庆祝辩论获胜 |
[17:20] | But don’t worry. I’m gonna totally talk you up. | 放心 我一定把你夸一遍 |
[17:23] | Lucy, sit down. | 露西 坐下 |
[17:27] | Do I really have to? | 真的有必要吗 |
[17:28] | Park it. | 坐下 |
[17:35] | Look, I know you have hopes of me and Marc | 我知道你对我跟马克 |
[17:37] | getting back together, | 复合还抱有希望 |
[17:39] | but you should know that it’s not happening. | 但你得知道那是不可能的了 |
[17:42] | – Why? What’d you do? – Me? | -为什么 你做了什么 -我 |
[17:44] | Well, didn’t you talk to him yesterday? | 你昨天没跟他聊吗 |
[17:45] | I thought you were going to apologize. | 我以为你会道歉 |
[17:47] | He’s seeing someone else. | 他交新女友了 |
[17:48] | What? Already? | 什么 这么快 |
[17:50] | Well, there’s no way I’m going to dinner with him now! | 那我不跟他出去吃晚饭了 |
[17:52] | Lucy, no, don’t do that. | 露西 别这样 |
[17:54] | You have your own relationship with Marc. | 你跟马克有你们的交情 |
[17:56] | It’s important to you, and it’s important to him. | 对你对他都很重要 |
[17:58] | I just thought you should know about her from me. | 我只想让你知道我对他的看法 |
[18:01] | It’s not the kind of thing you want to get blindsided by. | 你也不会拿这点去责怪他 |
[18:19] | Harry! There you are. | 哈利 你来了 |
[18:21] | Stu, good to see you, man. | 斯图 很高兴见到你 |
[18:24] | And very odd to see myself like this. | 看着海报上的自己很奇怪 |
[18:25] | 哈利·戴维斯 即将登场 | |
[18:25] | My, uh, teeth are two feet tall. | 我的牙快有61厘米高了 |
[18:27] | Well, this is a party celebrating our family. | 这是家族庆祝聚会 |
[18:30] | And you were part of that family last season, | 上一季你也是家族一员 |
[18:32] | and we are very excited at the prospect | 我们也很激动 期待你能 |
[18:34] | of having you join us again. | 再次加入我们 |
[18:35] | Well, you know, I loved every moment of it, Stu. | 你知道我很享受每分每秒 斯图 |
[18:37] | Ah, I’m happy to hear that. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[18:38] | I want to tell you something. It only gets better from here. | 听我跟你说 来这会更好 |
[18:41] | Because this year — Oh, perfect. There you go. | 因为今年 太及时了 拿着 |
[18:44] | – Ha. Cheers! – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:46] | This year, it’s your show. | 今年你是主角 |
[18:48] | It’s not Rocco’s show, it’s your show. | 罗克不是主角 你才是 |
[18:51] | And I’m giving you the Thursday 9:00 P.M. slot. | 我把周四晚九点档留给你 |
[18:54] | Wow, that’s — that’s pretty prime real estate. | 那可是黄金档啊 |
[18:57] | You know Donatello? | 认识多纳泰洛吗 |
[18:58] | He’s got 8:00 P.M. | 晚八点档给他了 |
[18:59] | Now, he’s got 7 million viewers, | 他现在有七百万观众 |
[19:01] | he just signed a book deal, | 他刚签了约要出书 |
[19:02] | opened a restaurant in Las Vegas, | 在拉斯维加斯开了餐厅 |
[19:04] | and is ready to launch a fleet of food trucks. | 准备开设很多流动餐车 |
[19:06] | And last year, he was in the exact same position | 去年的他跟你现在的处境 |
[19:09] | you are right now. | 完全相同 |
[19:11] | That means that that is the future you. | 也就是说 你以后会跟他一样 |
[19:16] | Uh, you know what, Stu? I-I feel like, um… | 斯图 我觉得… |
[19:20] | I should tell you I have other offers. | 很抱歉 我找到出资人了 |
[19:24] | Okay. Good. You know what? You should have other offers. | 好吧 这很正常 |
[19:27] | Yeah, I don’t want to name names, but it’s — it’s… | 我就不说是谁了 只是… |
[19:30] | You know what? I was gonna save this | 这番话我本打算 |
[19:31] | for after you signed the contracts, | 等你签了合同后再说的 |
[19:34] | but we’ve been in talks | 但我们已经跟 |
[19:35] | with some very heavy-hitter producers | 几家重量级制造商谈过了 |
[19:37] | a whole new level of stuff for the show. | 现在的状况已经完全不同了 |
[19:39] | Do this for me. | 给我个面子 |
[19:40] | Come by tomorrow, hear what they have to say. | 明天来 听听他们会说什么 |
[19:42] | If you like what they have to say, | 如果你喜欢他们讲的 |
[19:44] | the contracts will be ready for you. | 就可以随时签合同 |
[19:48] | It’s just so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[19:50] | So, they just let this Lee guy go? | 他们把那个姓李的放走了 |
[19:52] | Oh, they say the system is broken, | 他们说是系统崩坏了 |
[19:54] | but it’s worse than that, it’s dangerous. | 但比这更糟糕的是 这太危险了 |
[19:55] | You know, they — they kept me, an innocent woman, | 他们让我这个清白的女人 |
[19:57] | in prison for months, but they let this | 在监狱关了好几个月 却把这个 |
[19:59] | scumbag, mouth-breathing douchebag out | 混蛋 满嘴喷粪的人渣放了出来 |
[20:02] | just to troll the freakin’ streets. | 危害社会 |
[20:04] | Oh, sorry, Viv. | 抱歉 薇薇 |
[20:05] | It’s awful. It’s horrible. | 真是太可怕了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, it’s just… | 是啊… |
[20:07] | Just unjust. But, sweetie, I mean, what can you do? | 的确不公平 可亲爱的 你打算怎么办 |
[20:10] | Well, me and my Impact friends | 我和散打课的几个朋友 |
[20:12] | can ambush him and beat him within | 可以伏击他 然后把他 |
[20:14] | an inch of his life and tell him that if he ever thinks about | 打个半死 这样如果他再敢 |
[20:17] | hurting another woman again, | 伤害其他妇女 |
[20:17] | we’ll come back and finish the job. | 我们就找到他 把他弄死 |
[20:19] | – Okay. – How about that? | -好了 -这主意怎么样 |
[20:20] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[20:22] | Honey, um… | 亲爱的… |
[20:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:26] | Oh, guys, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[20:28] | Because you know that would be crazy. | 你也知道那样太疯狂了 |
[20:29] | – And stupid. – And crazy. | -还很蠢 -蠢且疯狂 |
[20:31] | Okay, I’m just blowing off some steam here. | 好了 我只是发泄一下情绪 |
[20:35] | Are you gonna get that? | 你不去开门吗 |
[20:40] | Kidding! | 开玩笑啦 |
[20:42] | Believing. | 相信你啦 |
[20:43] | Hi, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[20:46] | Hey, little one. How you doing? | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[20:50] | This is April. Adam. | 这是艾普莉 这是亚当 |
[20:52] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:59] | You can’t even look at me? | 完全忽视我的存在吗 |
[21:00] | You brought your girlfriend to my debate? | 你怎么把女朋友带到我辩论赛来了 |
[21:01] | She’s not my girlfriend, and I didn’t bring her. | 她不是我女朋友 也不是我带她去的 |
[21:05] | In fact, I asked her to wait in the side street, | 事实上 我让她在街边等我 |
[21:06] | but she took it upon herself to… | 可她擅作主张… |
[21:12] | Anyway, let’s not talk about Sofia. | 好了 不聊索菲亚了 |
[21:14] | Can we talk about you, please? | 聊聊你的事吧 |
[21:16] | What happened with Noel? | 诺埃尔怎么了 |
[21:17] | He started being weird | 自从我辩论时赢了他 |
[21:18] | right after I beat him in the debate. | 他就变得怪怪的 |
[21:19] | Crushed him is more like it. | 应该说是碾压了他 |
[21:20] | And then he said I was rubbing it in | 后来他还说我把奖杯带去吃披萨 |
[21:22] | by bringing my trophy to pizza, | 是在戳他痛处 |
[21:24] | but really I wasn’t. | 但我并没想那么做 |
[21:25] | I mean, there was no place to it. | 当时没地方放奖杯啊 |
[21:28] | I guess I could have left it with my mom. | 我当时就应该让我妈把它拿走 |
[21:31] | Don’t you ever do that. | 别这样 |
[21:32] | Don’t ever apologize for your victories. | 永远也不要为自己的胜利道歉 |
[21:35] | And this Noel jerk, good riddance. | 至于诺埃尔这个混蛋 摆脱了也好 |
[21:38] | You should never be with someone who tries to dim your light. | 不要跟拖你后腿的人在一起 |
[21:43] | Is that what my mom did? | 我妈妈也是这样吗 |
[21:45] | Try to dim your light? | 她也在拖你后腿吗 |
[21:47] | It’s complicated, Luce. | 这很复杂 露西 |
[21:48] | Aren’t all families complicated? | 家事就是很复杂 |
[21:52] | Well, I thought we were a family. | 我还以为我们是一家人呢 |
[21:58] | I’m so sorry to hear about what happened with Marc. | 我为马克的事感到遗憾 |
[22:01] | He was there when I got your message. | 我收到你信息时他也在场 |
[22:04] | What did I miss? What happened? | 我错过了什么 怎么了 |
[22:05] | Marc slept with the singer chick. | 马克和那个歌手小妞上床了 |
[22:08] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[22:09] | Oh, yes. He’s out with Lucy right now. | 没错 他这会跟露西出去了 |
[22:12] | Lucy’s the new girlfriend? | 露西就是那个新女友吗 |
[22:13] | – What? – Oh, no. | -什么 -不是 |
[22:14] | No, no. She’s my daughter. | 不 不 她是我女儿 |
[22:17] | What a sleazeball! | 真是混蛋 |
[22:19] | No, no. I-It’s not like that. She’s 14. | 不 不是你想象的那样 她才14岁 |
[22:22] | He’s a father-figure to her. | 就是爸爸和女儿的关系 |
[22:24] | They, um, have a relationship. | 他们俩关系很好 |
[22:26] | We don’t. | 但我们已经没关系了 |
[22:27] | They do, but we, uh, don’t. | 他们还有联系 但我跟他没关系了 |
[22:33] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[22:34] | I’m so sorry. I almost forgot dinner. | 不好意思 我差点忘了晚饭 |
[22:36] | You need some help in the kitchen, doll-face? | 要我帮你一起做吗 亲爱的 |
[22:38] | Uh, no. Thank you, babe. | 不了 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[22:41] | So, um, tell me again, how did you two meet? | 再给我讲一遍 你俩是怎么认识的 |
[22:43] | – Online. – At spin class. | -网上 -动感单车课 |
[22:48] | We didn’t meet online. | 我们可不是在网上认识的 |
[22:49] | Well, we — we saw each other for the first time | 我们第一次面对面相见 |
[22:51] | at a spin class, but our courtship was online. | 是在动感单车课上 但我们缘起网络 |
[22:55] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:58] | What are you talking about? Heart — HeartDuet.Com. | 你忘了吗 交心网啊 |
[23:02] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么玩意 |
[23:04] | Is this a joke? I found you from your online dating profile. | 没开玩笑吗 我是在婚介网上看到了你的资料 |
[23:08] | I don’t have an online profile. | 我没注册过婚恋网 |
[23:11] | Should we go? | 要不我们走吧 |
[23:12] | Maybe we should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[23:16] | Karen, I-I got to say, I’m not finding this very funny. | 凯伦 我觉得这并不好笑 |
[23:18] | Do you see me laughing? | 那你看我笑过吗 |
[23:20] | All right, that’s it. | 那好吧 |
[23:21] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:22] | I’m pulling up your profile | 我要把你的资料 |
[23:23] | and our 50-some-odd correspondences. | 还有我们那50几个匹配度找出来给你看看 |
[23:29] | See, I’m not there. | 看到了吧 没有我 |
[23:30] | So can we stop this weird thing you’re doing? | 所以可以停止这个诡异的话题了吗 |
[23:32] | Okay, wait. Just wait a second. | 等等 稍等一下 |
[23:34] | 交心网 “寻找夏娃的亚当” | |
[23:37] | That’s on my profile. | 你出现在我的页面上了 |
[23:53] | I didn’t put these up. I didn’t put any of these up. | 这不是我上传的 完全没有 |
[23:56] | All these e-mails back and forth? | 还有这些往来邮件 |
[23:58] | How long did this go on for? | 我们聊了多久 |
[24:00] | I don’t know, a couple of weeks. | 我也忘了 几星期吧 |
[24:04] | I’ve heard of this, um — this thing called “Catfishing,” | 我知道这种事 这叫”钓鱼” |
[24:07] | where famous people’s accounts get hacked | 黑客攻击名人的社交帐户 |
[24:09] | and used for this kind of stuff. | 用来干这种事情 |
[24:11] | Maybe someone who read my book? | 会不会是某个读者 |
[24:14] | Your readers know your schedule? | 读者会知道你的行程吗 |
[24:15] | This person told me to meet you at Strength Cycle. | 这人让我去单车健身房找你 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:30] | Morning. I brought bagels. | 早上好 我带来了百吉饼 |
[24:34] | He’s not fighting for me, Michael. | 他不想挽回我了 迈克尔 |
[24:40] | No! I’m too nauseous. | 不要 我都要吐了 |
[24:42] | Hair of the dog. Come on. Chug it. | 透一透[宿醉后清晨再喝点] 快吃吧 |
[24:54] | I am such a fool. | 我真是个笨蛋 |
[24:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:58] | After I ended it with Marc, there was a part of me | 我跟马克分手后 心里还以为 |
[25:01] | that thought it was just theater, you know? | 这就是一场戏 你懂吗 |
[25:03] | Like, I was doing something dramatic to wake him up | 就好像我设计了那些情节来让他明白 |
[25:05] | and then after a few days away from me… | 甩了他几天以后… |
[25:07] | He’d realize what he’d be losing. | 他就会意识到这是他的损失 |
[25:09] | Well, apparently he realized he wouldn’t be losing much. | 很显然 他没觉得自己损失了什么 |
[25:12] | And you say this pitiful thing | 然而你说得这么可怜 |
[25:13] | because he slept with another… | 就是因为他跟其他… |
[25:15] | Yes! Because he slept with another woman! | 没错 就是因为他跟别的女人上床了 |
[25:16] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[25:18] | So what? | 难道没什么吗 |
[25:19] | – Are you fighting for him right now? – No! | -你这是想挽回他吗 -不是 |
[25:21] | Well, that’s just sexist, archaic, and downright weird. | 那你真是歧视古板又奇怪到家了 |
[25:24] | How is it any of those things? | 这怎么会是你说的那样 |
[25:25] | Because you want him back. | 因为是你希望他回到你身边 |
[25:37] | 杰基 跟踪李一整天了 他一直和一群人在一起 | |
[25:42] | What? | 什么 |
[25:44] | So? | 所以呢 |
[25:50] | There is no other plan. | 没有其他方案 |
[25:57] | No, no, no, no. | 别别别别 |
[26:08] | I’ll get him alone. | 我来让他落单 |
[26:15] | “Karen Kim, 40 years old. | “凯伦·金 40岁 |
[26:17] | Psychiatrist, author, mother of one. | 心理医生 作家 一个孩子的母亲 |
[26:20] | Born in Donghae, South Korea, under a full summer moon.” | 在夏日的一轮满月之下 出生于韩国东海市 |
[26:23] | 交心网 亚当渴望夏娃 | |
[26:25] | Creative. | 有创意 |
[26:27] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[26:28] | Get the hell out of my house. | 从我家里滚出去 |
[26:29] | I just needed your beauty and your accomplishments | 我只是需要你的美貌和成就 |
[26:33] | to get someone who wouldn’t talk to me | 来让本不愿意和我说话的人 |
[26:34] | to actually want to talk to me. | 能真的愿意跟我说话 |
[26:35] | Do you realize I had sex with this man | 你有没有意识到我和这个男人发生了关系 |
[26:38] | and brought him into my home, introduced him to my daughter, | 还把他带回来了家 介绍他给我的女儿认识 |
[26:40] | all because of a comfort I felt with him | 全都是因为我和他在一起时 |
[26:42] | that was not at all real? | 感觉到的完全不真实的宽慰吗 |
[26:44] | Do you know how violating that is? | 你知道这对爱情来说是怎样的亵渎吗 |
[26:46] | How humiliating? | 有多丢人吗 |
[26:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:49] | You are so sick, is what you are. | 你真让人恶心 |
[26:52] | Can I at least say goodbye to Vivian? | 至少 能让我和薇薇安告个别吗 |
[26:54] | If you come within 100 feet of my daughter ever again, | 如果你再敢靠近我女儿 |
[26:58] | and I’m calling the police. | 我就报警 |
[27:00] | Oh, and I’d find a new career. | 对了 我有事可以做了 |
[27:02] | You’re not fit to work with children. | 你不适合跟孩子打交道 |
[27:04] | I’ll be letting all the agencies know. | 我会让所有中介都知道这一点 |
[27:19] | Hi, it’s Jonathan. Leave a message. | 你好 我是乔纳森 请留言 |
[27:21] | Hey, Jonathan. It’s Harry Davis. | 嗨 乔纳森 我是哈利·戴维斯 |
[27:23] | Yeah, it’s been two days, and I haven’t heard from you, | 是这样的 已经两天了 还没有你的消息 |
[27:26] | so just checking in before | 所以我打过来问一下 |
[27:30] | things… become final. | 在事情达成定局之前 |
[27:33] | Yeah, okay, then. | 就这样吧 |
[27:39] | Oh, hey. Hold on. There he is. | 等等 他来了 |
[27:40] | Harry, come on back! | 哈利 到我这来 |
[27:42] | Oh, I’m so excited to see you. | 看你来了我真激动 |
[27:43] | I want you to meet our investors and producers. | 我想让你见见我的投资人和制片人 |
[27:45] | This is Chloe DuBont. | 这位是克洛伊·杜邦 |
[27:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:47] | And Jonathan Amadi. | 以及乔纳森·阿马迪 |
[27:50] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈利 |
[27:52] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[27:54] | Oh, good. You guys know each other. | 太好了 你们俩认识 |
[27:55] | Jonathan was just telling us some of his new ideas. | 乔纳森刚正在和我们说他的新点子呢 |
[27:58] | Beginning with a change in casting. | 从更换演员开始 |
[28:00] | I’m thinking Padma Lakshmi | 我觉得帕德玛·拉克什米 |
[28:02] | would be a much better choice for this project than Harry. | 相比哈利来说更适合这个节目 |
[28:08] | Could — Jonathan, could I speak to you? | 乔纳森 我能和你说两句话吗 |
[28:10] | Would you excuse us, please? | 抱歉 我们先离开一会 |
[28:12] | I promised you’d be dazzled. | 我说过会让你惊讶的 |
[28:15] | And unlike you, I’m a man of my word. | 和你不同 我是个言出必行的人 |
[28:28] | A double vodka, straight up. | 一杯双份伏特加 不加冰 |
[28:29] | She’ll have a lite beer. | 给她一杯淡啤酒 |
[28:34] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[28:36] | Listen to me, when I tell you, i want you to go to the bathroom | 听我说 我叫你的时候 你去下洗手间 |
[28:38] | and come back in two minutes. | 然后两分钟后回来 |
[28:40] | Two minutes, do you hear me? | 两分钟 听到了吗 |
[28:41] | No more, no less. | 不要多 也不要少 |
[28:47] | Okay, go. | 好了 去吧 |
[28:59] | Hola, mami. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[29:01] | What, is she gonna drop-kick me or something? | 怎么 她这是想要踢的我满地找牙还是怎样 |
[29:04] | I need to talk to you, Lee, but I have to make it fast | 我得跟你谈谈 李 但我得长话短说 |
[29:06] | because if my friends find out, they’re gonna kill me. | 因为如果被我的朋友们发现了 她们会杀了我 |
[29:09] | So, talk. | 那就说吧 |
[29:10] | How about a little privacy? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[29:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:23] | So, Lee, you know, I-I’ve been thinking about what you said | 这样 李 你知道吗 我一直在思考 |
[29:27] | about Jackie messing — messing with Marisol. | 你说的关于杰基扰乱玛莉索尔心智的事情 |
[29:30] | And, I don’t know, I think she messes with all of us. | 我不知道 我觉得她在扰乱我们所有人的心智 |
[29:34] | Like, that freakin’ place, it brainwashes people, yeah? | 就像 那个该死的地方 它给人们洗脑 |
[29:39] | It’s like a lot of those girls, | 那些女孩中的很多人 |
[29:42] | they just — they like it rough. | 她们就 她们就喜欢粗暴的方式 |
[29:43] | It’s like they get off on it or something. | 就好像她们因为粗暴而兴奋之类的 |
[29:45] | I mean, even Marisol. | 我是说 甚至玛莉索尔也是这样 |
[29:46] | She told me that it was your dominance | 她跟我说是你对她的支配 |
[29:49] | that turned her on. | 激起了她的欲望 |
[29:51] | You know, she — she also told her diary. | 你知道吗 她 她还说了她的日记 |
[29:57] | Marisol kept a diary? | 玛莉索尔有本日记 |
[29:58] | Yeah, I found it in her locker at Impact. | 是的 我在她上散打课的储物柜里发现的 |
[30:00] | I don’t know. The cops must have missed it. | 我不知道 警察肯定是漏掉了 |
[30:04] | But, Lee, there’s — there’s some things in there | 但是 李 日记里有 有些文字 |
[30:06] | that might not look good for you. | 可能对你不利 |
[30:08] | Some things that could reopen a case. | 有些内容可能会导致重开案件调查 |
[30:13] | I ca– I can’t right now, but I have it back at my place. | 我不 我现在不能说了 但我把日记拿回家了 |
[30:18] | Will you meet me there in an hour? | 你能一小时后到我家来吗 |
[30:20] | I’ll be alone then. | 到时候我会一个人在家 |
[30:21] | I think maybe you should be, too, yeah? | 我觉得你也应该一个人来 对吗 |
[30:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:33] | Hey. Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:35] | Yeah, I’m good. Let’s go. | 是的 我很好 我们走 |
[30:46] | All right, let’s go over this one more time. | 好了 我们再把流程过一遍 |
[30:48] | When Lee’s car arrives, we all just stay in the van. | 李开车到达之后 我们都待在车里 |
[30:51] | Once he gets in the doorway, that’s when we’ll hit him. | 他一到门口 我们就开始行动 |
[30:53] | We’ll grab him, drag him into the alley, | 我们抓住他 把他拖到小巷子里 |
[30:56] | and we will put the fear of God in him. | 然后我们让他见识一下什么叫恐惧 |
[30:58] | But when I say stop, we stop. | 但我说停 我们就停手 |
[31:00] | You hear me? | 你们听到了吗 |
[31:01] | -Yep. – Yeah. | -听到了 -听到了 |
[31:01] | – Got it. – Got it. | -明白 -明白 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:07] | You want to talk first, or should I? | 你先说 还是我先说 |
[31:10] | I got to say I’m a little freaked out. | 我得说我有点吓到了 |
[31:13] | I fell in love with you over e-mail. | 我是跟你发邮件的时候爱上你的 |
[31:15] | But it was Lydia writing for you, | 但那些邮件是莉迪娅代你写的 |
[31:17] | or for herself, I don’t know. | 或者说代她自己写的 我不知道 |
[31:20] | The whole thing is — it’s just weird. | 这整件事 就是很奇怪 |
[31:22] | Well, how do you think I feel? | 你觉得我是什么感觉 |
[31:25] | I’m walking around thinking, “God, this guy really gets me. | 我边走边想 “上帝啊 这人真理解我 |
[31:29] | Intuitively, he gets me. | 直觉上 他理解我 |
[31:30] | And sees me in ways I wasn’t even trying to show.” | 而且我都不需要去展示他就能看到我的内心” |
[31:35] | But you didn’t see me. You saw a cheat sheet. | 但你看到的不是我 你看到的是作弊小抄 |
[31:39] | Well, that’s not 100% true. | 那并不完全正确 |
[31:44] | You saw me wearing my Onyx necklace | 你在我个人资料里的一张照片中 |
[31:45] | in one of my profile pictures. | 看到我戴着一条玛瑙项链 |
[31:47] | That’s how you knew I liked these. | 这就是你得以知道我喜欢这些东西的方式 |
[31:49] | Yeah, I saw a picture, | 是的 我看到了一张照片 |
[31:50] | and I gave you a thoughtful gift. | 然后给了你一份用心的礼物 |
[31:52] | I’m sorry, Adam. | 对不起 亚当 |
[31:54] | I just can’t pretend this is real. | 我实在不能装作这一切都是真的 |
[31:59] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[32:05] | K-Karen. | 凯伦 |
[32:27] | He’s showing up. He has to. | 他会来的 他不得不来 |
[32:33] | Oh, that’s him. | 那就是他 |
[32:37] | All right, let Joss go first. | 好了 让乔斯先行动 |
[32:46] | He’s got a gun. Then we’re done here. | 他有把枪 那我们就在此打住 |
[32:48] | – We’re going. That’s it. – No. | -我们走 就这样 -别 |
[32:49] | Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing, Joss? | 你以为你自己到底在做什么 乔斯 |
[32:50] | No! No, no, no, no! Let me disarm him. | 不 不不不不 让我去缴械他 |
[32:52] | – I can disarm him. – No, no, no. We’re going. | -我能缴械他 -不不不 我们走 |
[32:53] | – You want to get shot?! – Stop. We can do this. | -你想吃枪子儿吗 -停 我们能行的 |
[32:55] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[32:56] | – Joss, this is dangerous! – No. | -乔斯 这太危险了 -不 |
[32:58] | Then I’m going alone. | 那我就一个人去 |
[32:59] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[33:00] | Joss, don’t do this! | 乔斯 别这么做 |
[33:19] | Thought you were gonna stand me up. | 还以为你要放我鸽子呢 |
[33:22] | Yeah? Just keeping you on your toes. | 是吗 只是让你保持警惕 |
[33:28] | You like it rough, right? | 你喜欢粗暴点的 是吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:37] | What the hell, you frickin’ bitch?! | 你想干嘛 你这个贱人 |
[33:39] | This is for Marisol, you son of a bitch! | 这拳是帮玛莉索打的 王八蛋 |
[33:42] | You so much as slap another woman, yeah? | 你还打了另一个女人 对吗 |
[33:45] | You scared, Lee? Yeah, you feeling helpless, huh? | 怕了吗 李 感到无助了吗 |
[33:49] | Come on! | 起来啊 |
[33:50] | What are you gonna do now, huh? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[33:51] | That’s what I thought. | 这就是我的想法 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna pay for this, you bitch. | 你会付出代价的 贱人 |
[33:55] | Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? | 是吗 是吗 是吗 |
[33:57] | Okay. | 好了好了 |
[34:00] | Joss! Joss. | 乔斯 乔斯 |
[34:02] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[34:04] | Joss! | 乔斯 |
[34:07] | Get off me! | 离我远点 |
[34:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:17] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 |
[34:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:40] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[34:41] | He didn’t show. | 他没来 |
[34:43] | I made turducken and lit my house on fire, | 我做了火鸭鸡 点上了蜡烛 |
[34:46] | and he didn’t show. | 但他没来 |
[34:47] | I can come over and commiserate. | 我可以过来安慰安慰你 |
[34:49] | Vivian’s with Alec. | 薇薇安有亚历克陪着 |
[34:50] | Thanks, but I’m exhausted. | 谢了 但我累了 |
[34:52] | I think I’m just gonna leave this entire mess here | 我打算丢下这一大摊子东西 |
[34:55] | and drag my rejected ass to bed. | 拖着被弃之身上床睡觉了 |
[34:58] | Will you be okay alone? | 你一个人没关系吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah, I’ve got some reading I need to finish. | 当然 我还有些书要看 |
[35:02] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[35:06] | 交心网 渴望夏娃的亚当 | |
[35:10] | 渴望夏娃的亚当: 一开始是心脏移植方面的 但我觉得自己的心脏又正常跳动了 甚至可能更快了一点 害羞女孩45: 那你怎么变成牙医的 渴望亚当的夏娃: 学校颁给了我牙科的博士学位 我觉得自己也许也能好好利用一下 | |
[35:24] | You haven’t reached Adam. | 亚当没空 |
[35:25] | You might as well leave a message. | 您也可以留言 |
[35:28] | Um, I-I was a jerk earlier today, Adam. | 今天我表现得很蠢 亚当 |
[35:31] | I-I don’t care how we met. I don’t care that | 我并不在意我们是怎么认识的 我不在意 |
[35:33] | you had a Wikipedia of information about me. | 你对我了如指掌 |
[35:35] | What I do care about is, | 我在意的是 |
[35:37] | when I was with you, I felt good. | 当我和你在一起的时候 我感觉很好 |
[35:41] | I was happy. | 我很开心 |
[35:44] | Maybe the happiest I’ve ever been. | 可能是我这辈子最开心的时候 |
[35:48] | If this moves you at all, will you call me? | 这样说有没有打动你 你愿意打给我吗 |
[35:52] | Or come over? | 或者过来也行 |
[35:53] | Just please come over. | 请你过来吧 |
[35:57] | This is Karen, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我是凯伦 |
[36:07] | 马克 邀请函 地点 他不在的空房子 原因 当然是为了春宵一刻 还有晚餐 时间 今晚8点 艾普莉·马洛伊 | |
[36:36] | 索菲亚·M 3号房 | |
[37:01] | This isn’t the me I want to be. | 我并不想成为这样的人 |
[37:06] | Me neither. | 我也不想 |
[37:07] | No. | 不 |
[37:09] | Oh, God, me neither. | 天哪 我也不想 |
[37:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[37:13] | The pills were mine. | 那些是我的药 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:19] | I needed them to cope, Harry, | 我要靠它们解决我的问题 哈利 |
[37:20] | but I’m really not coping. | 但我没有真正解决 |
[37:22] | I shouldn’t have left you, Joss. | 我之前不该丢下你 乔斯 |
[37:25] | I’ll never leave you again, okay? | 我不会再丢下你了 好吗 |
[37:30] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[37:33] | And I need to tell you… | 我还要告诉你 |
[37:36] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[37:39] | About that night. | 那晚的事 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:46] | Oh, my God. He came. | 天哪 他来了 |
[38:00] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[38:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在意 |
[38:05] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[38:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:12] | The food looked better earlier. | 这些吃的之前更好看 |
[38:14] | I looked better, too. | 我也是 |
[38:16] | April, this is — | 艾普莉 |
[38:17] | Marc, I really miss you. | 马克 我好想你 |
[38:20] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[38:21] | I’m so sorry for the way things ended. | 我很抱歉一切是这么结束的 |
[38:24] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[38:26] | I want you back, Marc. | 我希望你回来 马克 |
[38:33] | Look, I know things weren’t great with us, | 听着 我知道我们之间并不顺利 |
[38:36] | even before my mother moved in. | 哪怕我妈还没搬进来的时候 |
[38:38] | I was judgmental and fearful, | 我一味批判 又非常怯懦 |
[38:41] | and I think I acted from that place pretty much all the time. | 我一直都如此行事 |
[38:45] | But the reality of losing you | 当我真正失去你 |
[38:47] | has made me want to be my best self. | 我才开始想做一个最好的自己 |
[38:49] | And I know that means helping you be your best self. | 我知道这也意味着帮你做最好的自己 |
[38:52] | This isn’t a good version of me? | 我这样不好吗 |
[38:53] | No, it’s a great version. | 不 特别好 |
[38:55] | It’s the version where you’re courageously going after your dream, | 你勇敢地追寻自己的梦想 |
[38:58] | and I want to help you do that. | 我想帮你做到 |
[39:00] | However bumpy the road is, | 无论这条路有多坎坷 |
[39:02] | I am ready to tolerate the discomfort. | 我都准备好忍受一切不适 |
[39:06] | Right. | 好 |
[39:06] | Whether it’s your past with Sofia — | 不管你和索菲亚有没有过去 |
[39:09] | if it’s actually the past — | 如果你们的那一段真过去了 |
[39:10] | your lack of income, if you have to travel, | 不管你有没有收入 如果你要去旅行 |
[39:13] | whatever it is. | 无论如何 |
[39:15] | When those fearful or critical voices come up, | 当那些吓人的批评的声音出现 |
[39:17] | I’m going to work through them privately | 我会自己去解决它们 |
[39:20] | and keep my mouth shut. | 保持安静 |
[39:22] | Well, first of all, Sofia is in the past, | 首先 就恋爱关系而言 |
[39:26] | romantically speaking. | 我和索菲亚已经是过去式了 |
[39:28] | The music’s going great for us, | 我们在音乐上的合作很好 |
[39:29] | and I’m not about to ruin that by crapping where I eat. | 我也不会不理智地毁了这一切 |
[39:32] | Sounds like a wise decision — | 听起来是个明智的决定 |
[39:33] | And also… | 还有 |
[39:36] | she isn’t you. | 她不是你 |
[39:40] | But I just don’t know if I can be with someone | 但我不知道自己能不能和一个 |
[39:41] | who has to tolerate me, April. | 需要忍受我的人在一起 艾普莉 |
[39:44] | No, no. That’s — That’s not what I meant. | 不不不 我不是那个意思 |
[39:45] | Look, look, I don’t blame you | 听着 我不怪你 |
[39:47] | for having your fears and your needs. | 你有你的恐惧和需求 |
[39:50] | And they’re all legitimate. | 它们都正当合理 |
[39:51] | But even if you don’t say them out loud, | 但哪怕你不大声说出来 |
[39:52] | don’t you think I can hear them? | 你觉得我不知道吗 |
[39:54] | That I can feel them between us? | 我在与你相处时能感受不到吗 |
[39:58] | April, in my heart, in my bones, I love you. | 艾普莉 我对你的爱刻骨铭心 |
[40:03] | But I’m a decade late to the starting line here, | 但我输在了起跑线上 我迟到了十年 |
[40:05] | and this music career is gonna take everything I’ve got. | 这份事业要我付出现有的一切作为代价 |
[40:10] | And I’m gonna have my own self-doubt to deal with, | 我自己也怀疑能不能成功 |
[40:12] | and I just can’t… | 而且我也无法 |
[40:16] | I just can’t carry the weight of disappointing you, too. | 无法承受令你失望的压力 |
[40:26] | Maybe one day we can try — | 也许我们未来某一天可以试着 |
[40:27] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 也许 |
[40:37] | I don’t know, I just promised myself | 我不知道 我只是答应过自己 |
[40:39] | I’d never feel that powerless ever again. | 我再也不要有那种无力的感觉了 |
[40:41] | Joss, you’re not powerless. | 乔斯 你并不无力 |
[40:43] | You are the strongest person I know. | 你是我认识的人中最坚强的 |
[40:46] | Or the craziest. | 或者说最疯狂的 |
[40:48] | Tonight with Lee. | 今晚和李的事 |
[40:49] | Listen, anyone who went through what you went through — | 听着 任何人经历了你所经历的事 |
[40:53] | and, look, we’re gonna get you help, okay? | 我们找人来帮你 好吗 |
[40:55] | And I will be there. | 我会在你身边 |
[40:56] | I will be there every step of the way. | 每一步 我都会在你身边 |
[41:02] | You sure you still want to marry me? | 你确定你还想娶我吗 |
[41:05] | I never stopped wanting to. | 我一直都想 |
[41:09] | But you should probably know | 但也许你应该知道 |
[41:11] | what you’re getting yourself into. | 自己要嫁给什么样的人了 |
[41:14] | I tanked my entire career today. | 我今天整个职业生涯毁了 |
[41:21] | That’s the correct response. Thank you. | 就该这么回应我 谢谢你 |
[41:32] | 妈妈 你还好吗 | |
[41:34] | In the bath. I’ll be out in a minute. | 我在洗澡 一分钟以后出来 |
[41:36] | No rush. Just wanted to tell you | 我不急 只是想告诉你 |
[41:38] | Noel apologized and we got back together. | 诺埃尔给我道歉了 我们复合了 |
[41:41] | Happy for you, sweetie! | 我为你感到开心 宝贝 |
[41:44] | Wait. Um, how did things go with you and Marc? | 等等 你和马克怎么样了 |
[41:48] | Oh, not good, hon. | 不太好 亲爱的 |
[41:53] | Then I guess we’ll just have to move on. | 那我想我们只能向前看了 |
[42:02] | +已怀孕 -未怀孕 |