时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We want to build our dream here — | 我们想在这开创梦想 |
[00:01] | our own little bistro | 我们自己的小酒馆 |
[00:02] | where we can spend the rest of our lives together. | 可以共度余生的小天地 你知道吗 |
[00:04] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式成为夫妻 |
[00:07] | You may kiss each other for the rest of your lives. | 你们可以倾尽一生亲吻彼此了 |
[00:09] | Previously on “Mistresses”… | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
[00:11] | I’m taking Lucy to see Marc perform tonight. | 我要带露西去看马克的表演 |
[00:13] | Are you guys getting back together again? | 你们又复合了吗 |
[00:15] | No. | 没有 |
[00:17] | But I’m pregnant. | 但我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | That label rep wants us to do a tour. | 唱片公司的代表希望我们开巡演 |
[00:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:24] | It’s from Lydia. | 莉迪娅发的 |
[00:25] | First I heard from her since I fired her. | 我炒了她后收到她发的第一条短信 |
[00:27] | You care about people. | 你关心身边的人 |
[00:28] | It’s one of the reasons I love you. | 这是我爱你的其中一个原因 |
[00:30] | Did you just say you love me? | 你刚刚是说了你爱我吗 |
[00:32] | If you call 911, I swear to God I’ll jump. | 如果你报警 我发誓会跳下去 |
[00:34] | Talk to me, Lydia. | 跟我谈谈 莉迪亚 |
[00:35] | No one would even miss me. | 没人会想念我 |
[00:37] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[00:40] | Lydia! Don’t! | 莉迪亚 不要 |
[01:03] | Jacob? | 雅各布 |
[01:05] | April. Hi. | 艾普莉 你好 |
[01:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[01:12] | I can’t believe… | 不敢相信 |
[01:13] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[01:20] | I met Karen through my sister, Savi, | 我通过我姐妹萨维认识了凯伦 |
[01:22] | who — who couldn’t be here today | 她现在已怀孕八个半月 |
[01:23] | because she’s 8 1/2 months’ pregnant | 因此无法飞越半个地球 |
[01:24] | and couldn’t fly across the world. | 出席今天的仪式 |
[01:27] | But she wanted to, and she would have, | 但她很想过来 也有这打算 |
[01:30] | because Karen would have done it for her. | 因为凯伦也会为她这么做 |
[01:33] | Karen would’ve done anything | 如有需要 |
[01:35] | for any of us in this room | 凯伦会为在座每一位 |
[01:37] | if we needed her to. | 赴汤蹈火 |
[01:39] | She would’ve risked anything | 她会不惜一切 |
[01:41] | and did… to help a friend. | 帮助朋友 |
[01:46] | She was a superhero without the cape — | 她是不爱披风的英雄 |
[01:50] | wigs maybe but — but no capes. | 假发可以有 但就不爱披风 |
[01:53] | She was the archetype, though, wasn’t she? | 但她就是英雄本色吧 |
[01:56] | A person of exceptional courage, | 浑身是胆 无所畏惧 |
[02:00] | drawn out by a calling to help people, | 受帮助他人的使命驱使 |
[02:02] | to literally save lives. | 实实在在救人性命 |
[02:09] | But in these stories, we hear, | 但在这些故事中 |
[02:11] | there’s always — there’s always some justice in the end. | 结局总是正义得到伸张 |
[02:15] | And, um… | 但是 |
[02:17] | I’m having a hard time finding the justice in this. | 这个故事里的正义在哪里 |
[02:30] | Karen, my hero, | 凯伦 我的英雄 |
[02:33] | my sister, my best friend… | 我的姐妹 我的挚友 |
[02:38] | I miss you already. | 我想你了 |
[02:40] | But I promise you this. | 但我向你保证 |
[02:43] | Vivian will grow up knowing her mama | 薇薇安会在妈妈陪伴下成长 |
[02:45] | because April and I will call her every day | 因为我和艾普莉每天都会告诉她 |
[02:49] | and remind her of how absolutely exquisite you were… | 提醒她 你有多优雅完美 |
[02:54] | and how… deeply you loved her | 你有多爱她 |
[02:57] | and how much you were loved. | 以及你有多招人喜爱 |
[03:05] | Joss. | 乔斯 |
[03:25] | The woman really did have some great clothes. | 这姑娘漂亮衣服还真不少 |
[03:28] | Mm, take what you like. She wouldn’t mind. | 喜欢哪件就拿走吧 她不会介意 |
[03:30] | I feel weird, us scavenging. | 好奇怪 感觉在大扫荡 |
[03:33] | Oh, honey, we’re not scavenging. We’re organizing. | 亲爱的 不是扫荡 是整理 |
[03:42] | – I take it you haven’t told him yet. – Not yet. | -我猜你还没跟他说 -还没 |
[03:44] | He was supposed to go on his tour two days ago, | 他本来两天前就该去巡演的 |
[03:46] | but he postponed. | 但他推迟了 |
[03:47] | I’ll do it. | 我会说的 |
[03:49] | Soon. | 很快 |
[03:52] | What are we gonna do with this? | 这个怎么办 |
[03:53] | Just chuck it. | 扔掉 |
[03:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -扔掉啊 |
[03:57] | Dude, it’s not Karen. | 哥们 这不是凯伦的 |
[03:58] | It — | 这是 |
[03:59] | It’s just some piece of art that Savi sent from Malaysia. | 是萨维从马来西亚寄来的艺术品 |
[04:02] | Oh, she hated this thing. | 她很讨厌这玩意儿 |
[04:04] | I’ll give it to Goodwill. | 捐出去吧 |
[04:05] | Is this Goodwill or, uh, for the baby? | 这个也捐出去吗 还是孩子的 |
[04:07] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[04:09] | Is this Vivian’s or… | 这是薇薇安的还是 |
[04:10] | Oh. Uh…yeah. | 是的 |
[04:13] | It goes in that box over there. | 放那边的箱子里 |
[04:16] | All right, I’m gonna take this one down. | 好 我把这个搬下去 |
[04:18] | – That’s… – No, you shouldn’t lift that — | -这 -你别搬 |
[04:19] | quite heavy. | 太沉了 |
[04:23] | What is going on? | 什么情况 |
[04:27] | We should talk. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[04:34] | What are you — Are you sick or something? | 你不舒服还是怎么的 |
[04:37] | Uh, in the mornings and at night. | 一早一晚确实不舒服 |
[04:39] | Anytime I’m not eating, actually. | 其实不吃饭的时候都不舒服 |
[04:43] | I’m pregnant, Marc. | 我怀孕了 马克 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:50] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:51] | I’ve known for a couple of weeks now. | 我知道已经有好几周了 |
[04:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 怎么不告诉我 |
[04:55] | Because I didn’t want you to change your plans | 我不想你因为我怀了咱们的孩子 |
[04:57] | or your feelings for me | 就改变你的计划 |
[04:57] | just because I’m having our baby. | 或改变对我的感觉 |
[05:00] | It made…sense in my head at the time. | 当时觉得那么想意义重大 |
[05:03] | And now nothing makes sense. | 现在什么都毫无意义了 |
[05:07] | We do. | 我们除外 |
[05:09] | What? | 什么 |
[05:11] | We make sense. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[05:14] | What are you saying, Marc? | 你在说什么啊 马克 |
[05:16] | I’m saying that — | 我是说 |
[05:18] | if Karen’s death has taught me anything, | 如果凯伦的死让我明白了什么 |
[05:21] | it’s not to waste another moment | 就是不要和相爱的人 |
[05:22] | being apart from the people that you love. | 分离一分一秒 |
[05:27] | I love you, April. | 我爱你 艾普莉 |
[05:30] | And I want to spend my life with you. | 我希望和你共度余生 |
[05:35] | What about the tour? | 那你的巡演呢 |
[05:37] | Dads don’t tour. | 爸爸不会出去巡演 |
[05:38] | Some dads tour. | 有些还是会的 |
[05:39] | Not this dad. | 我这个爸爸不会 |
[05:42] | Holy crap! I’m gonna be a dad! | 天啊 我要当爸爸了 |
[05:44] | We’re having a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[05:46] | We’re having a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[06:11] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[06:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:17] | I’m so sorry, Joss, about Karen. | 凯伦的事 我很遗憾 乔斯 |
[06:20] | It — I’ve just been — | 我一直太… |
[06:22] | I’ve — I’ve been awful to you lately and — | 我最近对你太恶劣了 |
[06:24] | – Kate. – I-I was upset about Scott, | -凯特 -我对斯科特的事耿耿于怀 |
[06:26] | but now I know that you were just protecting me. | 但现在我明白了 你一直在保护我 |
[06:28] | Kate, really, the — | 凯特 真的… |
[06:29] | the water could not be further under the bridge. | 都是过去的事了 |
[06:33] | I’m so relieved. | 我真的很解脱 |
[06:36] | Friends, then? | 还是朋友吗 |
[06:39] | How about sisters? | 姊妹怎么样 |
[06:40] | Yeah. Hmm. Almost. | 好啊 快是了 |
[06:46] | – Wait, did you guys — – Yeah, we got married. | -等等 你们… -我们结婚了 |
[06:52] | – Does everyone else know? – No. No. | -还有别人知道吗 -没了 |
[06:54] | You’re the first person I’ve told. | 你是第一个知道的 |
[06:55] | – Come here. – Okay. | -抱一个 -好 |
[07:03] | Well, that appears to be everything, right? | 这就是全部了吧 |
[07:07] | Uh, not quite. | 不完全是 |
[07:09] | If I know Karen, she would, uh… | 我了解的凯伦 她一定… |
[07:12] | hate to see this go to waste. | 不希望浪费了这个 |
[07:15] | Shall we? | 一起吗 |
[07:24] | – To Karen. – To Karen. | -敬凯伦 -敬凯伦 |
[07:29] | As long as we’re toasting, | 既然大家都举杯了 |
[07:30] | I’d like to make one in honor of Joss and Harry. | 我也想敬一下乔斯和哈利 |
[07:34] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[07:35] | What’s happening? | 什么事 |
[07:36] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:38] | we got married! | 我们结婚了 |
[07:40] | – What? – You got married? | -什么 -你们结婚了 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:42] | And, uh, we’re having a baby. | 我们俩有孩子了 |
[07:45] | Yes! | 好哦 |
[07:46] | No! | 不 |
[07:46] | You guys already knew, didn’t you? | 你们已经知道了 不是吗 |
[07:53] | – I’m still mad at you. – Oh, what about? | -我还在生你的气呢 -那又怎样 |
[07:54] | What about? | 那又怎样 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry to interrupt. The — The door was open. | 抱歉打扰了 门开着的 |
[08:04] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[08:05] | – Yeah, w-we’ll take the rest of this stuff out. – Yeah, um… | -我们把剩下的东西拿走 -是的 |
[08:07] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’ll do it. | 好主意 我来吧 |
[08:15] | I-I don’t know why I came. | 我不知道自己为什么过来了 |
[08:17] | I was just driving, and, uh… | 我开着车 就这样… |
[08:20] | the car brought me here. | 开来了 |
[08:21] | Well, I’m — I’m — I’m glad it did, | 很高兴你来了 |
[08:25] | because I-I actually have something for you. | 因为我正好有东西想给你 |
[08:34] | I, um — I found it on Karen’s nightstand. | 我在凯伦的床头柜上发现的 |
[08:37] | I thought you might like to have it. | 我想也许你会想收着 |
[08:45] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | You bet. | 没事 |
[09:11] | Bye, lady. | 再见了 姑娘 |
[09:38] | Pick one. One. | 拿一根 就一根 |
[09:40] | Oh, you. | 小子 |
[09:52] | Is everybody here? | 大家都到了吗 |
[09:55] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[09:58] | How’s Mom doing? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[09:59] | Um, well… | 这个嘛… |
[10:01] | mom is…great. | 妈妈好极了 |
[10:03] | And the, uh — there’s, uh — | 还有… |
[10:04] | there’s a baby in there, and it’s doing great, as well. | 孩子在里面 很棒 |
[10:06] | They’re both doing great! | 母女平安 |
[10:11] | That is… | 这… |
[10:12] | – Can you believe this? – Congratulations. | -真是不敢相信啊 -恭喜 |
[10:15] | Hey, you’ve got a best mate! | 你有小伙伴了 |
[10:42] | I think we should postpone the opening. | 我觉得应该推迟开业 |
[10:43] | What do you need, like two, three weeks? | 你需要几周 两周还是三周 |
[10:46] | Well, how about six? | 六周怎么样 |
[10:47] | Yeah, at least then I’d have a shot of fitting into a decent dress. | 到那时候我才有可能穿上漂亮的礼服 |
[10:49] | You ruined Mommy’s perfect ass, | 你毁了妈妈的翘臀 |
[10:51] | didn’t you? | 是不是 |
[10:52] | Okay, six weeks, huh? | 好 六周 |
[10:53] | Harry, I’m kidding. | 哈利 我开玩笑的 |
[10:54] | No, we’re not postponing. | 我们不推迟 |
[10:55] | It took us a whole year to get here. | 我们花了一年才走到这步 |
[10:57] | The press releases have already gone out. | 已经有媒体报道了 |
[10:58] | Reservations have been made. | 邀请都发出去了 |
[10:59] | Well, so we’ll unmake them. | 那就都撤回来 |
[11:00] | We’ll print out new releases. | 重新定日子 |
[11:01] | Joss, I cannot open without you. | 乔斯 开业不能没有你 |
[11:03] | This is our restaurant. | 这是我们的餐厅 |
[11:04] | 50/50, remember? | 我们对半分 记得吗 |
[11:05] | Hey, don’t yell at me. | 别吼我 |
[11:07] | Take it up with Little Miss Eager Beaver over here. | 要怪就怪这位小姐太急了 |
[11:09] | Would it have killed you to stay in your mum’s belly | 你为什么这么早出来 |
[11:11] | for another month like you were supposed to? | 你本来应该再晚出生一个月 |
[11:13] | Two weeks old, she’s already breaking the rules. | 才两周 她就已经不守规矩了 |
[11:14] | I’m telling you. | 真的 |
[11:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 |
[11:17] | Please, no. I was just kidding. | 别哭 我开玩笑的 |
[11:18] | Oh, she can’t already be hungry, can she? | 她不会是饿了吧 |
[11:21] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:21] | When was the last time she ate? | 她什么时候吃的饭 |
[11:24] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[11:25] | What? Has it been three hours? | 怎么了 过了三个小时了吗 |
[11:26] | No, no, no, I just realized | 别别别 我刚发现 |
[11:27] | – Kate would have started the interviews already. – Oh, right. | -凯特现在已经开始面试了 -哦 对 |
[11:30] | Oh, God, I can’t believe that | 天呐 难以置信竟然在最后关头 |
[11:31] | we lost two waiters last minute. | 走掉了两个服务员 |
[11:32] | Please don’t start. I already have an ulcer. | 别说了 我都已经胃溃疡了 |
[11:34] | Look, she’s not pulling the trigger on anybody today, though. | 她不是想除掉谁 |
[11:36] | She’s just whittling down people for you. | 她只是在帮你筛选 |
[11:38] | But I don’t trust her whittling. | 可是我不相信她的筛选能力 |
[11:39] | Look at the guys she’s been dating lately. | 看看她最近约会的人 |
[11:40] | – It’s a parade of incompetence. – Okay. | -简直是一群二货 -好吧 |
[11:43] | Hey, why don’t — why don’t you go check on her? | 要不 要不你去看看她吧 |
[11:44] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:45] | There’s no way I’m gonna leave you guys here alone. | 我绝对不能把你们俩单独留在这 |
[11:47] | We’re fine. Go. | 我们没事的 去吧 |
[11:48] | – Really? – Yeah, go. | -真的吗 -真的 去吧 |
[11:50] | All right, I’ll be back as fast as I can. | 好吧 我会尽快回来的 |
[11:52] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[11:58] | Scotty should be landing right about now. | 小斯的飞机现在应该已经到了 |
[12:00] | It was fun having him back in town, wasn’t it? | 他回来一定很有意思 对吧 |
[12:01] | Yeah, cousins are always welcome. | 是的 有表兄陪着可好了 |
[12:07] | Are you writing a book over there? | 你是在那写书吗 |
[12:08] | Just want to make sure I don’t forget any questions. | 只是为了确保不会忘记每个问题 |
[12:10] | You know how it is with doctors. | 你也知道那些医生 |
[12:11] | You stop to think for even five seconds, | 走神几秒钟 |
[12:12] | and they’re out the door again. | 他们就已经出门了 |
[12:16] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:17] | You are not gonna ask all these questions. | 这些问题不能全都问 |
[12:18] | Oh, yes, I am. This is our appointment. | 我要问 这是我们的预约 |
[12:20] | This is our time to get answers. | 我们要得到答案 |
[12:22] | Look, Stella’s four months old now, | 史黛拉现在已经四个月大了 |
[12:23] | and we need to make sure that her percentiles | 我们要确保她的所有指标 |
[12:25] | are all in the right, “percentile-ness.” | 都是正常的 指标 |
[12:28] | We need to get the steps to avoid her getting | 我们这么做可以预防她以后 |
[12:29] | Sensory Processing Disorder in the future. | 得感官处理失调症 |
[12:31] | – Are you kidding me? – No, I’m serious. | -你是开玩笑吧 -不 我是认真的 |
[12:33] | It’s like a traffic jam in the brain. | 那种病就像是大脑里堵车了 |
[12:34] | You need to relax, okay? | 放松点 好吧 |
[12:36] | Stella is a happy, healthy baby. | 史黛拉是个开心 健康的宝宝 |
[12:38] | That is all that matters. | 这就行了 |
[12:39] | And I’ve done this before. | 我也养过孩子 |
[12:40] | You remember Lucy, right? | 你还记得露西吧 |
[12:46] | How’s my favorite baby doing? | 我最亲爱的宝宝怎么样 |
[12:48] | Oh, she is doing so great, Dr. Gomez. She — | 她很好 戈麦斯医生 她 |
[12:50] | Can we talk vaccinations? | 我们能谈一下疫苗的事吗 |
[12:52] | Just for the record, I totally believe in them. | 首先说明 我很相信这些疫苗 |
[12:54] | I mean, I’m not crazy. | 因为我很正常 |
[12:55] | But we should probably figure out | 不过我们或许应该 |
[12:56] | some sort of a schedule. | 谈谈接种时间 |
[12:58] | That seems like the responsible thing to do. | 这样比较负责 |
[13:00] | And then we can, uh, move on to solid food. | 然后我们可以谈谈固体食物 |
[13:03] | You remember Marc, right? | 你还记得马克 对吧 |
[13:07] | You’re from New York? | 你是从纽约来的 |
[13:09] | – God, I’ve always wanted to see New York. – You should go. | -天呐 我一直想去纽约 -你真应该去 |
[13:12] | It’s the most alive you’re ever gonna feel. | 你在那一定会感觉很有生机的 |
[13:14] | Walking through the streets, it’s like pure energy. | 光是走在大街上 就能感觉到满满的能量 |
[13:16] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:18] | ‘Cause I’m a very energetic person. | 我是个精力充沛的人 |
[13:22] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[13:24] | A word, please. | 借一步说话 |
[13:27] | Whoa, y-you’re, um… | 你 你是 |
[13:28] | – You’re Harry Davis. – Yes. | -你是哈利·戴维斯 -是的 |
[13:30] | This is my brother, Mr. Big Shot Fancy Pants. | 这是我哥哥 大人物 |
[13:33] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[13:34] | It’s his restaurant, so, if you want the job, | 这是他的餐厅 所以你想要这份工作的话 |
[13:36] | you’ll have to impress him. | 你得让他满意 |
[13:38] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:39] | Uh, Gabe. It’s Gabe. | 加布 我叫加布 |
[13:40] | You have a résumé there, Gabe? | 你带简历了吗 加布 |
[13:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 带了 带了 |
[13:42] | – Gabe is from New York. – Yeah, I caught that. | -加布是从纽约来的 -对 我发现了 |
[13:45] | You’ve waited tables in Manhattan, Gabe? | 你在曼哈顿当过服务员吗 加布 |
[13:47] | It, uh, might give you an edge. | 这是你的优势 |
[13:48] | Not exactly in, like, a restaurant setting, | 不是在餐厅里 |
[13:50] | but, you know, bars and…stuff like that. | 是像酒吧那种的地方 |
[13:56] | Oh, sorry. It’s just — it — | 抱歉 只是 |
[13:57] | it’s really weird seeing you in person | 见到你本人感到很奇怪 |
[13:58] | ’cause I, uh — I watch your show. | 因为我 我看过你的节目 |
[14:00] | You’re awesome in it — really good. | 你表现得太棒了 真的很好 |
[14:03] | That’s very kind of you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:04] | Well, why don’t you leave your résumé with me, Gabriel, | 简历先放我这 加布里埃尔 |
[14:07] | – and we will — – Gabe. | -我们会 -叫我加布 |
[14:08] | – It — it’s Gabe. Gabe. – Right. | -叫我加布就行 -加布 好的 |
[14:10] | And I’ll give you a call if we need you. | 如果请你的话我们会给你打电话 |
[14:13] | Well, it was very nice meeting you. | 非常高兴见到你 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:21] | You’re ogling a child. | 你在跟个孩子抛媚眼 |
[14:23] | You do realize that? | 你知道吗 |
[14:24] | According to his résumé, he’s 25. | 他简历上说他已经25岁了 |
[14:26] | Perfectly acceptable. | 正合适 |
[14:27] | What are you even doing here anyway? | 你来这干嘛 |
[14:28] | Yeah, well, I came to check up on you, | 我过来看看你这的情况 |
[14:30] | and it’s a good thing I did | 幸亏我来了 |
[14:31] | because you’re supposed to be hiring wait staff, | 我让你雇服务员 |
[14:32] | not trolling for more dates. | 不是乘机找男朋友 |
[14:37] | I get it. Okay. | 好的 我懂了 |
[14:38] | – What do you get? – This isn’t about me. | -你又懂什么了 -原因不在我 |
[14:41] | You’re pulling a “Dad.” | 是因为你当爸爸了 |
[14:43] | What is that even supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[14:44] | How many dirty nappies have you changed | 罗莱蕾出生到现在 |
[14:46] | since Lorelei was born? | 你给她换过多少尿不湿了 |
[14:50] | I’ll take this one. | 这个我来面 |
[14:52] | Sure you will. | 好啊 |
[14:56] | Sorry, sorry. I know I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[14:58] | Your store, your rules. | 你是老板 你说了算 |
[14:59] | Sweet of you to know that. | 真懂事 |
[15:01] | Stella’s doctor’s appointment took almost two hours | 带史黛拉去复诊花了两个多小时 |
[15:03] | because, apparently, I married a lunatic. | 原因很简单 我嫁了个疯子 |
[15:33] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[15:36] | No, I’m…just trying to find directions to Venice. | 没有 我在导航去威尼斯 |
[15:40] | Internet’s down. | 网络没信号了 |
[15:41] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[15:43] | Why don’t you borrow mine? | 那就用我的吧 |
[15:44] | No, that… that’s okay. | 不 算了吧 |
[15:45] | I… I don’t think I’m gonna have time. | 可能没时间还你了 |
[15:46] | So, what do you have time for? | 那你有时间干什么 |
[15:48] | A quick coffee? | 随便喝个咖啡 |
[15:49] | Although it’s almost 4:00. | 然而已经快四点了 |
[15:51] | Maybe a cocktail is more appropriate. | 应该喝杯鸡尾酒才对 |
[15:55] | I… I would love to get a cocktail with you, | 我很乐意跟你一起喝一杯 |
[15:56] | but, uh, I think it’d be a little bit weird. | 但我觉得那样会有点怪 |
[15:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:00] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友了 |
[16:01] | No, I don’t have a girlfriend, but… | 我没女朋友 但是… |
[16:04] | I don’t know how to say this. | 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[16:07] | You’re my aunt. | 你是我姑姑 |
[16:11] | I’m your what, now? | 我是你什么 |
[16:12] | You’re my aunt. | 你是我姑姑 |
[16:15] | Harry Davis is my father. | 哈利·戴维斯是我爸爸 |
[16:27] | And she was wearing that gorgeous dress. | 她还穿着那身漂亮的衣服 |
[16:29] | You remember the one she wore to your engagement party? | 就是你订婚派对时她穿的那身衣服 |
[16:31] | Oh, that was a good dress. | 确实很漂亮 |
[16:33] | Yeah, I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[16:34] | That must’ve been hard for you. | 你肯定特别难过 |
[16:35] | It was so bizarre. | 太诡异了 |
[16:36] | I can’t explain it, but everything about this woman, | 我也说不清 但那女人的所有特征 |
[16:38] | she just felt like Karen. | 都很像凯伦 |
[16:41] | From the back? | 过去的那个凯伦 |
[16:41] | – Yeah. – And with long hair. | -是啊 -还留着长发 |
[16:44] | Karen used to have long hair. | 凯伦以前是长头发 |
[16:46] | I know, honey. I’m not teasing you. | 我知道 宝贝 我没跟你开玩笑 |
[16:48] | Yes, you are. | 你就是 |
[16:49] | Okay, I’m teasing you a little. | 好吧 就是逗逗你 |
[16:51] | Look, sweetie, I think we just miss her, you know? | 亲爱的 我觉得我们就是太想念她了 |
[16:55] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[16:56] | – You’re home. – Yes, of course I’m home. | -你在家 -当然在家 |
[16:58] | I’ve been told that I won’t be leaving the house | 据说我六年之内 |
[16:59] | for another five to six years so… | 都不能出家门了… |
[17:01] | Marc wants me to send him another picture of Stella | 马克让我再给他发一张史黛拉的照片 |
[17:04] | because the last six weren’t enough. | 因为前六张他没看够 |
[17:07] | – Okay, I better go. – Oh. Love you. | -我得走了 -爱你哦 |
[17:10] | All right, call me later. | 电话联系 |
[17:11] | Love you. Yeah, I’m gonna make a bottle. | 爱你哦 我给你弄瓶奶 |
[17:12] | Come here, you. Come here, little one. Okay. | 来吧 小宝贝 来吧 |
[17:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:17] | Okay, Joss, we need to talk. | 乔斯 我要跟你谈谈 |
[17:19] | What is happening right now? | 出什么事了 |
[17:20] | Something big, | 大事 |
[17:21] | but Harry should probably tell you, | 但哈利可能会跟你说 |
[17:22] | so don’t ask me what it is. | 所以不要问我是什么事 |
[17:23] | But maybe I could emotionally prepare you | 但也许我能让你做好心理准备 |
[17:25] | for a really big conversation, | 因为谈话内容会很让人惊讶 |
[17:26] | but no one’s dying and no one’s cheating, | 但不是谁死了或者谁出轨 |
[17:27] | and what are some other really, really big… big things. | 也不是其他那是特别特别大的事 |
[17:29] | Kate, I’m either gonna burst into tears | 凯特 我又不会嚎啕大哭 |
[17:31] | or rip your face off like that monkey did to its owner. | 也不会像那只猴子一样挠花主人的脸 |
[17:32] | Well, actually, the monkey ripped the owner’s friend’s face… | 其实 那猴子挠的是它主人朋友的脸… |
[17:35] | equally disturbing. | 一样让人难受 |
[17:36] | Tell me what is happening. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[17:39] | Harry has a son. | 哈利有个儿子 |
[17:40] | What do you mean you’re my son? | 什么意思 你是我儿子 |
[17:42] | Well, my mother and you… | 我妈妈和你… |
[17:46] | It was a while ago, about 23 years to be exact. | 那是很久之前的事了 准确地说是23年前 |
[17:49] | Well, your résumé said you were 25. | 可你的简历上写着你25岁 |
[17:50] | Everybody lies on their résumé. | 简历上可以随便写 |
[17:52] | Okay, and your… your mother is… | 好吧 那你妈妈是… |
[17:55] | Serena Thompson. | 塞雷娜·汤普森 |
[17:58] | Serena Thompson. | 塞雷娜·汤普森 |
[17:59] | Who the hell is Serena Thompson? | 塞雷娜·汤普森是谁 |
[18:01] | What… I need to sit down. | 我得坐下来 |
[18:02] | Well, I’ve never heard of her either. | 我也从来不知道有这么个人 |
[18:03] | Apparently, Harry met her when he was living in New York. | 很显然 哈利是在纽约生活的时候认识她的 |
[18:05] | Living in N… When did Harry live in New York? | 纽约… 他还在纽约生活过吗 |
[18:07] | Mid ’90s, I think. | 好像是95年前后吧 |
[18:08] | He was just there for the summer. | 他只在那过了一个夏天 |
[18:10] | He was taking a class at some culinary institute. | 他在那上了个烹饪班 |
[18:12] | Anyway, I guess that’s where Harry met Serena, | 总之 我猜他就是在那认识塞雷娜的 |
[18:14] | fell in love. | 然后相爱 |
[18:14] | And she was an older woman, too. | 她当时也比她大 |
[18:16] | Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. | 还真是如出一辙 |
[18:17] | – Pot… what? – I’ve veered off topic. | -什么意思 -我跑题了 |
[18:20] | – Where were we? – Serena Thompson. | -我们刚说到哪了 -塞雷娜·汤普森 |
[18:23] | Yeah, of course I remember Serena. | 是的 我当然记得塞雷娜 |
[18:25] | We broke up, obviously. | 我们分手了 很显然 |
[18:26] | Well, she broke up with me. | 她甩了我 |
[18:28] | Actually, first, she lied to me, | 实际上 她先跟我撒谎 |
[18:30] | and then she broke up with me. | 然后甩了我 |
[18:31] | – Because she was married. – Yeah. | -因为她结婚了 -是的 |
[18:32] | – To my dad. – Thought I was your dad. | -嫁给了我爸爸 -我还以为我是你爸爸 |
[18:34] | Yeah, but I — I mean, I only just found that out. | 是的 但我 我是说 我刚发现这个事实 |
[18:36] | I mean, I always | 我是说 我一直以来 |
[18:37] | just knew my dad as my dad — Carl. | 只知道一个人是我爸爸 卡尔 |
[18:40] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[18:41] | Yes, wow. That was his name. | 是的 他叫这个名字 |
[18:43] | Bloody Carl. | 该死的卡尔 |
[18:44] | He — he died. | 他 他去世了 |
[18:46] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对此深表遗憾 |
[18:47] | Well, we weren’t really that close. | 我们其实也没多亲密 |
[18:50] | After he died, the lawyer sent me this letter. | 他去世后 律师寄了这封信给我 |
[18:54] | And I assume it says I’m your father. | 我猜是这封信告诉你我是你父亲的 |
[18:55] | It’s a little more elegant than that, | 没那么直白 |
[18:57] | but pretty much. | 但也差不多 |
[18:59] | So, when my mom found out she was pregnant, | 我妈妈发现自己怀孕的时候 |
[19:01] | decided not to tell you, apparently. | 很显然她决定不告诉你 |
[19:03] | – Yeah, apparently. – But she told my dad, | -是的 很显然 -但她告诉了我爸爸 |
[19:05] | admitted to him about having the affair with you the whole thing. | 并承认了和你有外遇这整件事 |
[19:08] | And I guess that he agreed to stay with her | 我猜他同意继续跟她在一起 |
[19:10] | as long as nobody found out that I wasn’t actually his kid. | 只要没人发现我其实并不是他的孩子 |
[19:12] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[19:14] | I mean, this is freakin’ unbelievable. | 我是说 这真他妈的难以置信 |
[19:16] | How did the kid even find out that he was Harry’s son? | 这孩子是怎么发现他是哈利的儿子的 |
[19:17] | What — Did the mother decide to tell him on his 21st birthday | 怎么 他母亲决定在他21岁生日告诉他真相 |
[19:20] | or something idiotic like that? | 还是其他类似这样的蠢事 |
[19:21] | He’s 25, and I have no idea. I didn’t even get that far. | 他25了 我也不知道 我都没问那么深 |
[19:23] | How could you not have found that out? | 你怎么会没发现 |
[19:25] | I was trying to regroup after he told me I was his aunt. | 我试着在他跟我说我是他姑姑之后整理一下 |
[19:27] | I mean, who hits on their nephew? | 我是说 谁会去搭讪自己的侄子啊 |
[19:28] | Me! Apparently I do. | 我 显然我会 |
[19:30] | Okay, Kate, stay with me here. | 好了 凯特 听我说 |
[19:31] | Uh, where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[19:32] | Gabe? I don’t know. I’m — | 加布 我不知道 我 |
[19:34] | I’m assuming he’s with Harry. | 我估计他跟哈利在一起 |
[19:35] | And this Serena person, is she here, too? | 那这个塞雷娜 她也来了吗 |
[19:37] | My mom? No. | 我妈妈 不 |
[19:39] | No, she doesn’t even know I’m here. | 不 她甚至都不知道我来这了 |
[19:40] | Man, she’d kill me if she knew. | 哥们 她如果知道了会杀了我的 |
[19:41] | But once I tracked you down… | 但我找到你之后 |
[19:43] | Wait — H-How did you track me down? | 等等 你是怎么找到我的 |
[19:45] | Oh, my dad, he knew your name, | 我爸爸 他知道你的名字 |
[19:47] | and he knew that you were Australian, | 他也知道你是澳大利亚人 |
[19:48] | so, once I put those two things together, | 所以 一旦我把这两个线索联系起来 |
[19:50] | it was pretty easy — | 就很简单了 |
[19:51] | you know, especially since you’re pretty famous. | 尤其你还相当有名 |
[19:58] | – Am I? – Definitely. | -是吗 -当然啊 |
[20:00] | I mean, it’s a good thing, too. | 我是说 这也是件好事 |
[20:00] | I might not have found you, otherwise. | 不然我可能还找不到你 |
[20:01] | But once I found out, I mean, I… | 但我发现真相之后 我是说 我 |
[20:03] | couldn’t just go another day without meeting my real dad. | 一天也等不了不去见我的亲生父亲了 |
[20:16] | If you wake her, I will murder you. | 如果你把她吵醒 我就杀了你 |
[20:18] | I don’t think she’s breathing. She’s not moving. | 我觉得她没呼吸了 她一动不动 |
[20:20] | Right. Because she’s sleeping. | 对啊 因为她在睡觉 |
[20:22] | I read about this one case where the swaddle was too tight | 我在一个案例里读到过 说襁褓太紧 |
[20:25] | and the baby nearly suffocated. | 导致婴儿差点窒息 |
[20:26] | Marc, I love you, | 马克 我爱你 |
[20:28] | but if you touch that swaddle, I will suffocate you. | 但如果你敢碰那个襁褓 我就掐死你 |
[20:37] | What? I didn’t touch the swaddle. | 怎么 我又没有碰襁褓 |
[20:41] | You need to get control of yourself. | 你得控制一下自己 |
[20:43] | I’m just being a concerned father. | 我只是一个担心的父亲 |
[20:44] | No! You’re being a crazy father. | 不 你是个疯父亲 |
[20:46] | You need to stay off the Internet | 你得远离互联网 |
[20:48] | and stop worrying about every little thing | 并停止因为一点点小事 |
[20:50] | turning into something terrible, | 就大惊小怪 |
[20:51] | because all you’re doing is giving our baby an anxiety disorder. | 因为你现在的行为会让孩子得焦虑障碍的 |
[20:54] | Look, I might be overprotective, | 听着 我可能是有点过度保护了 |
[20:57] | but it’s easier for you to be calm. | 但对你来说保持冷静要容易的多 |
[20:58] | This is your second. | 这是你第二个孩子了 |
[20:59] | Trust me, I was never this crazy with Lucy. | 相信我 我生露西的时候也没这么疯狂 |
[21:02] | So get it together, okay? | 所以打起精神来 好吗 |
[21:04] | Stop putting so much pressure on everything. | 别给所有事情都加上那么多压力了 |
[21:07] | I would like her to be at least in high school | 我希望她至少在上了高中前 |
[21:08] | before she needs to start therapy. | 都不需要心理治疗 |
[21:25] | Wha… | 怎么 |
[21:27] | Crap. What happened? Did I oversleep again? | 该死 怎么了 我是不是又睡过了 |
[21:28] | – What time is it? – 5:45. | -现在几点 -5点45 |
[21:33] | Is it — Is it too early to tell me about your other kid, | 现在 让你跟我聊聊你另一个孩子是否太早了 |
[21:36] | or do you want some coffee first? | 还是说你想要先喝点咖啡 |
[21:39] | Were you really planning on not telling me, Harry? | 你真的打算不告诉我吗 哈利 |
[21:42] | Joss, of course I was gonna tell you. | 乔斯 我当然会告诉你 |
[21:45] | I wanted to tell you last night, | 我昨晚就想告诉你了 |
[21:46] | but you were asleep when I got home. | 但我回家的时候你已经睡着了 |
[21:47] | It was after 7:30! Of course I was asleep. | 那都已经7点半之后了 我当然睡了 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry. I’m not on your sleeping schedule yet. | 抱歉 我还没适应你的睡眠时间表 |
[21:52] | Why would you be, you know? | 你为什么要适应 你知道吗 |
[21:53] | You’re not the one feeding our baby at midnight | 你又不需要半夜12点起来给宝宝喂奶 |
[21:55] | – and then again at 3:00 in the morning — – Okay, yeah, no, no. | -然后凌晨3点再喂一次 -好的 是的 不不 |
[21:56] | Of course. I’m sorry. Do you want me to feed her? | 当然 抱歉 你希望我来喂她吗 |
[21:58] | What? No. No, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不不不不 |
[21:59] | What I — What I want is — | 我 我想要的是 |
[22:01] | is more information on this Gabe person. | 更多关于这个加布的信息 |
[22:02] | Harry, is he really your son? | 哈利 他真的是你儿子吗 |
[22:07] | Honestly, Joss, the more I think about it, | 说实话 乔斯 这件事我越思考 |
[22:08] | the more I’m convinced that it is all a scam. | 越觉得是个骗局 |
[22:11] | For one thing, Serena and I were always careful. | 我和塞雷娜一直都很小心的 |
[22:13] | I was — I was a Nervous Nelly back then. | 我那个时候特别特别小心 |
[22:15] | I never went in… unwrapped. | 我从来不会不带套的 |
[22:17] | Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it. | 行了行了 我知道了 |
[22:18] | I’m a big fan of condoms, but we both know they… | 我也支持戴套 但是你我都知道… |
[22:20] | They break, sure, but Serena would never have kept | 套套会破 是的 但是塞雷娜不会 |
[22:22] | something this big from me, you know? | 对我保守这么大的一个秘密的 |
[22:24] | It — it’s not who she was. | 她不是这样的人 |
[22:25] | Well maybe you didn’t know her | 也许是你并没有 |
[22:27] | as well as you thought you did. | 你想象中的那么了解她 |
[22:28] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[22:29] | It wasn’t just some summer fling. We were in love. | 我们不只是暑假玩玩而已 我们相爱了 |
[22:33] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[22:34] | Well, yeah, you know, obviously the woman can lie | 很显然 她已经和别人结婚了 |
[22:36] | since she was sleeping with you | 还和你上床 |
[22:37] | while she was married to someone else. | 说明她还是会撒谎的 |
[22:38] | Right. But eventually she told me the truth about that, | 没错 但是最终她还是对我坦白了 |
[22:40] | and if she really were pregnant with my baby, | 而且如果她怀了我的孩子 |
[22:42] | it would’ve given her all the reason | 她想要离开卡尔 |
[22:43] | she needed to leave Carl. | 就更有理由了 |
[22:44] | Maybe she didn’t want to leave Carl. | 也许她并不想离开卡尔 |
[22:45] | Maybe she loved Carl. | 也许她爱着卡尔 |
[22:46] | She didn’t love Carl. | 她不爱卡尔 |
[22:47] | Okay, well, I hate Carl. | 好吧 我讨厌卡尔 |
[22:48] | Frankly… I hate all of them. | 其实吧 我讨厌他们所有人 |
[22:51] | You know, I mean, this is the last thing | 而这种事情是我们现在 |
[22:52] | that we want to be dealing with right now. | 最不应该来处理的 |
[22:53] | Absolutely, I know, I agree, | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:55] | which is why I’m gonna put the whole thing to bed. | 所有我现在要把这些事情完全处理好 |
[22:57] | By assuming that he’s lying? | 假设他是在撒谎吗 |
[22:58] | By proving he’s lying, Joss. | 不 乔斯 要证明他在撒谎 |
[22:59] | He thinks I’m rich. | 他还以为我很有钱 |
[23:01] | He thinks I’m rich and famous | 他以为我又有钱又有名 |
[23:02] | and thought he could make a quick buck, | 以为他能够趁机捞一把 |
[23:03] | the poor dumb bastard. | 他这混蛋 |
[23:05] | But how — | 但是他是 |
[23:05] | Look, maybe Serena told him about us, you know? | 也许塞雷娜有告诉过他我们俩的事 |
[23:08] | Maybe they were watching that moronic reality show together, | 也许他们那天正在看低俗的真人秀 |
[23:10] | and she said, “Oh, look, | 然后她就说 看 |
[23:10] | I used to have sex with that guy.” | 我和那个人上过床 |
[23:12] | and the kid got an idea. | 然后那个人就想到了这个主意 |
[23:14] | Maybe they were in on it together, Joss. | 也许他们俩是一伙的 乔斯 |
[23:15] | Who knows? The point is… | 谁知道呢 重要的是 |
[23:17] | I have his straw. | 我有他的吸管 |
[23:19] | You have his what? | 你有他的啥 |
[23:19] | His straw from his soda. | 他喝苏打水用的吸管 |
[23:21] | It is swimming with his DNA. It has DNA up the wazoo. | 上面满满的全都是他的DNA |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | Ugh. Right. | 好吧 |
[23:29] | And, you know, she probably needs to be changed. | 宝贝该换尿布了 |
[23:31] | Do you want to do it? | 你能不能去换一下 |
[23:32] | I do, absolutely. | 当然可以了 |
[23:32] | I do have to make a quick call to the contractor. | 不过我先给合同商打个电话 |
[23:36] | The contractor? | 合同商 |
[23:37] | I-I noticed that half the windows | 我注意到餐厅有一半的窗户 |
[23:38] | have been painted shut on the restaurant. | 都被封上了 |
[23:39] | I got to get him out there today. | 我今天一定要把他弄出来 |
[23:41] | But wait, Harry. I | 但是 哈利 等一下 |
[23:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:52] | Next? | 下一位 |
[23:54] | April? | 艾普莉 |
[23:55] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:57] | I’m working on four hours of sleep. | 我每天只能睡四个小时 |
[23:58] | I’ll have the usual. | 还是常点的那种 |
[23:59] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[24:00] | How’s Stella? | 史黛拉怎么样 |
[24:01] | Adorable. Exhausting but adorable. | 可爱极了 很累人但是可爱极了 |
[24:07] | You just missed your friend. | 你错过了你的朋友 |
[24:08] | She was here earlier. | 她刚刚还在这里 |
[24:09] | I haven’t seen her in so long, I assumed she moved away. | 好长时间都没见过她了 还以为搬走了 |
[24:11] | Which friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[24:12] | Mm…Karen? | 凯伦 |
[24:14] | The sex writer? | 性爱小说作家 |
[24:15] | You couldn’t have seen Karen. | 你看到的不可能是凯伦 |
[24:16] | Chai soy latte, extra whip, add cinnamon? | 印度豆奶拿铁 加奶油 加肉桂 |
[24:19] | Uh…it wasn’t Karen. | 不会是凯伦的 |
[24:23] | Uh, I’m s — I’m sorry to be annoying, but… | 非常抱歉这么烦人 但是 |
[24:28] | …that’s her, isn’t it? | 这个就是她 是吧 |
[24:34] | I don’t know why I waited so long | 我不知道为什么我等了这么久 |
[24:36] | to watch “Downton Abbey”! | 才开始看《唐顿庄园》 |
[24:38] | But the marathon has begun, the weeping is imminent, | 但是现在开始补剧了 可能会飙泪 |
[24:40] | and all is right in the world. | 生活如此美好 |
[24:43] | Okay, delete that. | 更正一下 |
[24:44] | All is right in my world. | 我的生活如此美好 |
[24:45] | Your world appears to be rocked. | 你的生活好像一团糟 |
[24:46] | I hit on my nephew yesterday. | 我昨天向我侄子搭讪了 |
[24:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等 |
[24:49] | Since when do you have a nephew? | 你什么时候开始有侄子了 |
[24:50] | Since yesterday. | 从昨天开始 |
[24:52] | Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, okay. | 行行行 |
[24:53] | And did you try and have sex with him | 你想和他上床这件事是在 |
[24:54] | before or after you found out that you were related? | 你发现他是你侄子之前还是之后 |
[24:58] | It’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[24:59] | Something might actually be wrong with me. | 我这个人可能有问题 |
[25:01] | Okay, so you kiss a lot of frogs. | 好嘛 你是亲过好多不正常的人 |
[25:03] | There’s no shame in that. | 没什么好丢脸的 |
[25:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:05] | I mean, it was fun for a while… | 一开始挺开心的 |
[25:07] | …shaking off the whole Scott and Brian of it all. | 把斯科特和布莱恩的这些破事抛在脑后 |
[25:09] | Putting myself out there, | 重回情场 |
[25:10] | it made me feel empowered. | 我觉得又自信了许多 |
[25:12] | As it should. | 当然了 |
[25:13] | You went and got your Carrie Bradshaw on — | 你就像凯莉·布拉德肖一样 |
[25:15] | upgraded your look, | 打扮得更美了 |
[25:16] | got yourself a brand-new fabulous apartment, | 换了个全新时尚的公寓 |
[25:18] | an even “Fabulouser” best friend. | 还有个更时尚的好盆友 |
[25:20] | C’est moi. | 那就是我 |
[25:21] | Ooh! C’est vrai. | 噢 确实呢 |
[25:23] | And I do feel like I’ve come into my own | 而且我确实觉得更像我自己了 |
[25:24] | in a good way. | 这是件好事 |
[25:26] | Lately, it just all feels a bit hollow. | 最近 我总感觉很空虚 |
[25:29] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[25:30] | You’re ready. | 你准备好了 |
[25:31] | Ready for what? | 准备好了什么 |
[25:32] | To meet your next big love. | 准备好遇见下一个真爱 |
[25:35] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在讲什么 |
[25:36] | You remember when Harry first introduced us, | 记得哈利第一次介绍我们认识吗 |
[25:38] | and I was all bitter and depressed | 我那时痛苦沮丧 |
[25:40] | because of my breakup with Peter? | 就因为和彼得分手了 |
[25:41] | The first thing I did | 我做的第一件事 |
[25:42] | was go on like a thousand dates | 就是各种约会 |
[25:44] | just to try and get over him. | 就为了放下他 |
[25:46] | But after that, I went home. | 但那以后 我回家了 |
[25:48] | I spent three weeks | 我在明尼苏达州 |
[25:49] | in my childhood bedroom in Minnesota, | 童年的卧室里待了三周 |
[25:52] | and I reconnected with myself. | 重新找回了自己 |
[25:54] | And when I came back to L.A. — poof! — | 等我回到洛杉矶 你瞧 |
[25:57] | there was Alan, waiting for me, | 就在塔吉特百货的亚麻制品区 |
[26:00] | in the linen section at Target. | 遇到了一直在等我的艾伦 |
[26:02] | It’s a lovely story, | 很动人的故事 |
[26:03] | but I can’t possibly afford to go back to Australia right now. | 但我现在可能没钱回澳大利亚了 |
[26:05] | I didn’t mean you literally had to go back to Australia. | 我不是说你真的要回澳大利亚 |
[26:08] | I just meant you have to find your happy place again — | 我只希望你能找回你的乐土 |
[26:10] | your roots, the thing that makes you you. | 你的根基和成长的轨迹 |
[26:12] | You find her again, and you might meet him. | 等你找回自己 也就会到那个他 |
[26:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:19] | I want to see you in a bikini. | 我想看你穿比基尼 |
[26:27] | Hey. You busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[26:31] | Uh, yeah. Actually I am. | 其实我挺忙的 |
[26:34] | Trying to get ready for the big opening and all that. | 正在为开店仪式做准备 |
[26:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Thought I said I’d call you if I… | 我不是说了等我有空就找你… |
[26:40] | Yeah, no, you did. | 对 你说了 |
[26:40] | I just, uh — I was going through some of this stuff, | 我想了想这件事 |
[26:42] | and I got excited | 有些兴奋 |
[26:44] | and wanted to show you it, so, uh… | 想给你看看 |
[26:45] | But I can come back at lunch. | 我可以午饭的时候再来 |
[26:47] | We don’t take lunch. | 我们不卖午饭 |
[26:48] | Okay. Well, um… I can just leave it here. | 好 我就把它留在这里吧 |
[26:52] | It’s just, you know, some pictures of me as a kid | 只是一些我小时候的照片 |
[26:54] | You know what? I-I don’t have time for this…Gabe. | 你知道吗 我没时间看了 加布 |
[26:59] | Right. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[27:02] | – I’ll catch up with you later. – Okay. | -我之后再联系你 -好的 |
[27:05] | Hey, maybe if you gave me your cell, | 也许你可以给我留个电话 |
[27:06] | then we could figure this out. | 我们之后再聊 |
[27:07] | I’m not giving you my number. | 我不会给你我的电话号码 |
[27:10] | – Wow, really? – Yeah. Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[27:14] | So you can’t make any time for your own son? | 你不能为自己儿子腾点时间吗 |
[27:17] | You’re not my damn son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[27:20] | You’re a con artist looking to make a quick buck, | 你是个想一朝暴富的大骗子 |
[27:22] | but the joke’s on you, mate, | 你这是白费心思 哥们 |
[27:23] | because I am flat broke. | 因为我已身无分文 |
[27:24] | So keep at it if you want, | 你想纠缠就请继续 |
[27:26] | but I’m having your DNA tested as we speak. | 但我会马上去检测你的DNA |
[27:28] | So unless you want me coming after you with a lawsuit, | 除非你想吃官司 |
[27:30] | you might want to head back home. | 否则你最好回家 |
[27:40] | And don’t take this the wrong way, April, | 别误解 艾普莉 |
[27:41] | but this is what you always do. | 但这是你的行事作风 |
[27:43] | You think dead people aren’t dead. | 你总觉得死者未死 |
[27:44] | That’s, like, your thing. | 这很像你的作风 |
[27:45] | Yes, okay, it is my thing. | 对 是我的作风 |
[27:47] | Because the last time I thought a dead person wasn’t dead, | 因为上次我怀疑死者未死的时候 |
[27:49] | it turned out he wasn’t dead. | 事实证明他确实没死 |
[27:51] | But Karen is. | 但凯伦死了 |
[27:52] | Honey, we went to her funeral. | 亲爱的 我们去了她的葬礼 |
[27:53] | Where there was no body. | 但没有尸体 |
[27:55] | Because she was cremated. | 因为她被火化了 |
[27:57] | Okay, just because a woman who looked like Karen, | 好 就因为一个长得像凯伦的女人 |
[27:59] | who ordered the same drink as Karen — | 点了和凯伦一样的酒 |
[28:00] | Whose name just happens to be Karen Kim. | 名字刚好是凯伦·金 |
[28:02] | You know, Kim is a fairly common Korean name. | 金是个常见的韩国姓氏 |
[28:04] | It’s like Greenberg for the Jews, April. | 犹太人姓格力博格同理 艾普莉 |
[28:05] | I knew you were gonna say that, | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[28:07] | which is why I took a picture of it. | 所以我拍了一张照片 |
[28:09] | You took a picture of what — Jews? | 你拍了谁的照片 犹太人的吗 |
[28:10] | Tell me that’s not her signature. | 告诉我这不是她的笔迹 |
[28:14] | Okay, I mean, that — Yeah, that kind of — | 好 这确实 |
[28:16] | that looks like her handwriting, I think. | 有点像她的字迹 我觉得 |
[28:17] | – You think? – Oh, I don’t know! | -你觉得 -我不知道 |
[28:18] | I — How am I gonna know for sure? | 我怎么确定 |
[28:19] | It’s not like we wrote letters to each other. | 我们又不给彼此写信 |
[28:20] | – Joss. – What? | -乔斯 -怎么了 |
[28:21] | Okay, yes, that’s definitely her handwriting, | 好的 这确实是她的笔迹 |
[28:23] | which is weird. Very weird. | 太奇怪了 非常奇怪 |
[28:25] | It’s very, very frickin’ weird. | 太他妈奇怪了 |
[28:31] | Let’s just say — | 就假设 |
[28:32] | I mean, let’s just pretend for one second — | 哪怕假设一秒 |
[28:35] | – Why would she fake her own death? – Exactly! | -她为何要假死 -就是 |
[28:36] | Okay, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[28:38] | Maybe she was more unhappy than we knew. | 也许她比我们了解的更不开心 |
[28:40] | It was really, really strange | 真的很奇怪 |
[28:43] | that none of us identified her body. | 我们都没有确认她的尸体 |
[28:45] | – Who did? – I don’t know. | -谁去了呢 -我不知道 |
[28:46] | The funeral home was supposed to send her remains | 殡仪馆应该把她的骨灰送给 |
[28:48] | to her brother in Korea. | 她在韩国的哥哥了 |
[28:50] | What time is it in Korea right now? | 韩国现在几点 |
[28:53] | This is fun, right? | 很有趣 对吗 |
[28:55] | Some stress-free chill time. | 没有压力的快乐时光 |
[28:57] | Maybe I should get my guitar. What do you say? | 我也许该去拿吉他 你说呢 |
[29:01] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[29:02] | That’s okay. Just a suggestion. | 没事 这只是个建议 |
[29:04] | First step to relaxing… | 放松的第一步… |
[29:07] | How about… | 不如… |
[29:10] | How about a little nap? | 打个小盹儿如何 |
[29:12] | You in? | 同意吗 |
[29:15] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[29:24] | What? What is he saying? | 他到底说了什么 |
[29:27] | Okay, right, well — | 好的 好的 |
[29:28] | No, thanks for — thanks for letting me know, | 不 谢谢你通知我 |
[29:29] | and I’ll definitely see if there’s anything I can do | 我会看看我这边有什么 |
[29:31] | on — on our end to help. | 能够帮上忙的 |
[29:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:35] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[29:37] | Help with what? What did he say? | 帮什么忙 他怎么说 |
[29:39] | He never got her ashes, | 他没拿到她的骨灰 |
[29:40] | and the funeral home has n-no record of even sending them. | 殡仪馆也没有寄出的记录 |
[29:44] | Oh, my God. Goose bumps. They’re back. | 我的天 真是毛骨悚然 |
[29:46] | But that doesn’t mean that | 但这不能说明 |
[29:47] | Joss, I know what it doesn’t mean, | 乔斯 我知道不能说明什么 |
[29:48] | – but it does mean — That anything’s possible. | -但这确实说明了 -一切皆有可能 |
[29:54] | I didn’t say I don’t believe you. | 我不是不相信你 |
[29:56] | I just think it’s possible | 我只是觉得 |
[29:57] | you and April might be suffering from, um… | 你和艾普莉有可能都患上了… |
[30:00] | What’s that thing called again? | 叫什么来着 |
[30:01] | Marc read an article about it. | 马克读过有关文章 |
[30:03] | It’s, um, mom — mum — ah, “Momnesia.” | 叫做…”妈妈” “准妈妈综合征” |
[30:07] | It’s like a version of pregnancy brain where the — | 就是女性的大脑在孕期的时候… |
[30:10] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[30:11] | Joss. Joss. Josslyn. | 乔斯 乔斯 乔斯琳 |
[30:15] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[30:19] | All right, I’m sorry I said momnesia. | 好吧 抱歉我说了”准妈妈综合征” |
[30:21] | Sorry, wh– who is this? | 对不起 请问你哪位 |
[30:24] | Oh, right. Hi. Yeah. | 是的 你好 |
[30:26] | Didn’t expect you to have them so soon. | 我没想到这么快就有结果了 |
[30:29] | No, no, no, no, no. I appreciate the rush. | 不 不是 快点当然好 |
[30:31] | So you have the results, then? | 所以结果出来了是吗 |
[30:36] | Right, okay. | 好的 我知道了 |
[30:39] | Um, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[31:01] | Where’d your hat go? | 你的帽子去哪了 |
[31:03] | Oh, no, you’re — Where’d it go? | 不 你的…到底去哪了 |
[31:05] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 不是吧 |
[31:07] | Oh, crap. Aw, crap. | 该死 该死 |
[31:09] | Crap! | 真该死 |
[31:11] | What are you guys doing out here? | 你们在外面干啥呢 |
[31:12] | Stella’s head got sunburnt! | 史黛拉的头被晒伤了 |
[31:13] | She fell asleep, and her hat fell off! | 她睡着了 结果帽子掉地上了 |
[31:17] | Look. | 你看看 |
[31:18] | She’s fine. She’s not crying or anything. | 没事的 她又没哭闹什么的 |
[31:20] | Babies don’t cry from skin cancer! | 皮肤癌不会让宝宝哭 |
[31:22] | No one gets skin cancer by taking a nap in the backyard. | 没人在院里打个盹儿就得皮肤癌 |
[31:26] | What, did you suddenly go to medical school? | 怎么 你是突然上了医学院吗 |
[31:29] | Hey, will you take her for a second? I got to make a call. | 你能照看下她吗 我得去打个电话 |
[31:30] | You’re gonna call the doctor about this? | 你要去打电话咨询医生吗 |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:35] | Stella’s skin is brand-new, Lucy, | 史黛拉是新生儿皮肤 露西 |
[31:36] | and I come from a people with very delicate skin. | 我们家族的皮肤都非常娇嫩 |
[31:40] | Hi, Sylvia. It’s Marc. | 你好 西尔维娅 我是马克 |
[31:41] | Yes, again. | 没错 又是我 |
[31:43] | Is Dr. Gomez available for a quick question? | 我能咨询戈麦斯医生一件事吗 |
[31:46] | Sure. Sure, I’ll hold. | 没问题 我可以等 |
[31:48] | What exactly did you say? | 你刚说了什么 |
[31:50] | I basically called him a lying son of a bitch | 我确实骂他是个撒谎的畜生 |
[31:51] | and threatened to sue. | 还威胁要起诉他 |
[31:53] | Sue him? For what? | 起诉他什么 |
[31:54] | Extortion? I don’t know. I was bluffing. | 勒索敲诈 我不知道 虚张声势而已 |
[31:56] | I mean, obviously, if I’d known he was telling the truth… | 很显然 如果早知道他没撒谎 |
[32:02] | I cannot believe I have a son. | 我真不敢相信我有个儿子 |
[32:04] | – I know. I know, but — Yeah, but, then again, | -我知道 -但话说回来 |
[32:05] | it didn’t seem that far-fetched, the scam of it all. | 这是一场欺诈也不无可能 |
[32:07] | Considering what happened with April and Miranda, | 想想艾普莉和米兰达遇到的事 |
[32:09] | it seemed possible. I mean, how hard is it | 这也是有可能的 伪造一封 |
[32:11] | to forge a letter from a guy I’ve never even met? | 我不认识的人写的信并不难 |
[32:13] | Wait. What letter? | 等等 什么信 |
[32:13] | Yeah, but things — they happen all the time. They happen… | 但事情总是接连不断发生 总是… |
[32:16] | Okay, maybe they don’t happen all the time, | 好吧 也许没有接连不断 |
[32:17] | but they definitely — they do happen. | 但确实有事发生 |
[32:21] | – Don’t they? – I’m sorry. | -不是吗 -对不起 |
[32:23] | – Am I included in this conversation now? – Joss. | -你有在跟我说话吗 -乔斯 |
[32:25] | Harry, I don’t — I don’t know what to say here. | 哈利 我不知道该说些什么 |
[32:27] | Um, if you want to call him, call him. | 如果你想打电话给他 就打 |
[32:29] | If he wants to forgive you, you know, he will. | 如果他愿意原谅你 你知道他会的 |
[32:31] | You know, he’s an adult. | 他是个成年人 |
[32:32] | He ca– He can make his own choices, | 他有能力做自己的选择 |
[32:34] | but, in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[32:34] | there’s a baby here that needs you, Harry. | 这有个宝宝需要你 哈利 |
[32:38] | And I — | 而我… |
[32:39] | You know, you’ve — you’ve barely held her | 你…自她出生以来 |
[32:41] | since she was born. | 你几乎都没抱过她 |
[32:43] | And even when you’re standing right here in front of us, | 即使是你站在我们面前时也是这样 |
[32:45] | I don’t know why it — | 我不懂为什么 |
[32:47] | it feels like we’re all alone. | 感觉就只剩我们母女俩 |
[32:50] | Oh, Joss, I’m — Please don’t cry. | 乔斯 求你别哭 |
[32:51] | – I’m so sorry. – No, I — No, no. | -我真的很抱歉 -不 不是的 |
[32:53] | I don’t — I don’t want you to apologize, Harry. | 我不是想让你道歉 哈利 |
[32:55] | I just — I want to know what I’m dealing with here. | 我只是 想知道自己在应对什么 |
[32:58] | I want to know that you’re gonna be here. | 我想知道你会陪伴我 |
[33:01] | Of course I’m gonna be here. | 我当然会陪伴你 |
[33:03] | It’s just — It’s a crazy time. | 只是 最近太忙了 |
[33:04] | It’s always gonna be crazy, Harry. | 一直都很疯狂 哈利 |
[33:05] | It’s always gonna be something. | 一直不会消停 |
[33:07] | Whether it’s a long-lost son you didn’t know you had | 不管是你不知道自己有个失散很久的儿子 |
[33:09] | or busted windows at the restaurant | 还是餐厅的玻璃窗碎了 |
[33:10] | or a frickin’ sous-chef who sucks, | 还是该死的副主厨很差劲 |
[33:12] | it’s always be something that can be more interesting | 一直都有比家里 |
[33:15] | than what’s going on in these four walls | 更有趣的事发生 |
[33:16] | because, you know, babies are boring. | 因为 宝宝令人厌烦 |
[33:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:20] | They’re — They’re crazy boring. | 他们让人很厌烦 |
[33:22] | And they’re crazy hard, and I’m — I’m tired. | 他们非常难搞 我很累 |
[33:29] | And I — and, you know, I didn’t expect to do this alone, | 我…我没想过要一个人带宝宝 |
[33:32] | but I can if it’s — if it’s what I have to do. | 但如果我必须一个人带 我也能做到 |
[33:34] | It’s — It’s not what I was hoping for, but I can. | 这不是我想要的 但我能做到 |
[33:37] | I think I’m just — I’m — | 我只是想搞明白 |
[33:38] | I’m trying to figure out what kind of dad you want to be. | 你到底想怎么扮演爸爸的角色 |
[33:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:46] | I-I don’t know what kind of dad I want to be, Joss, | 我不知道要怎么扮演爸爸的角色 乔斯 |
[33:48] | because I… | 因为我… |
[33:51] | I have no idea how to be a dad. | 我不知道怎么当爸爸 |
[33:55] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[33:56] | I didn’t have a proper role model. | 我没有可以模仿的榜样 |
[34:00] | And then when Savi and I were trying for so long | 我跟萨维一起努力了很久 |
[34:03] | and it didn’t happen, I just — | 都没有成功 |
[34:04] | I figured it was the universe’s way | 我发现保护无辜的孩子 |
[34:06] | of protecting some innocent child | 最好的方法 |
[34:08] | from having me as a father. | 就是我不当父亲 |
[34:13] | But now here she is. | 但现在我有个女儿 |
[34:17] | She’s here, and she is perfect. | 她就在这里 她很完美 |
[34:23] | Look at how perfect she is. | 看看她多么完美 |
[34:28] | Come here. Come here. | 来 抱抱 |
[34:31] | – Aw, no. – It’s okay. | -怎么了 -没事的 |
[34:35] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:40] | What do I do? | 我要怎么做 |
[34:43] | Just hold her. | 抱着她就好 |
[35:02] | Please don’t tell me | 不要告诉我 |
[35:02] | you’re taking Stella to the hospital. | 你要带史黛拉去医院 |
[35:04] | No. She’s asleep. | 不 她睡着了 |
[35:07] | Dr. Gomez said she’d probably be fine. | 戈麦斯医生说她应该没事 |
[35:09] | – Probably? – Okay, she said that she’s totally fine. | -应该 -好吧 她说她完全没事 |
[35:12] | I told you there’s nothing to worry about. | 我跟你说过不用担心 |
[35:14] | Stella’s half black, remember? | 别忘了史黛拉是半个黑种人 |
[35:18] | This parenting thing is so hard. | 为人父母好难 |
[35:20] | And your mom makes me feel like I’m one of the Three Stooges. | 你妈让我感觉自己是三个臭皮匠之一 |
[35:22] | – The three who? – Never mind. | -三个什么 -这无关紧要 |
[35:24] | The point is, your mom is so calm | 我想说的是 你妈非常冷静 |
[35:26] | that it makes me more anxious. | 让我感到很焦虑 |
[35:27] | Listen, the only reason Mom’s so chill | 妈妈非常冷静只因为 |
[35:29] | is because you got to be the crazy one. | 有你替她抓狂 |
[35:32] | You’re actually doing her a favor. | 你在帮她的忙 |
[35:33] | Well, it doesn’t seem like it. | 好像不是这样 |
[35:35] | She keeps telling me how she was never this way with you, | 她一直告诉我她跟你不是这样的 |
[35:37] | how easygoing she was when you were a baby. | 照顾婴儿时的你有多悠闲 |
[35:39] | – Easygoing? – Mm-hmm. | -悠闲 -是的 |
[35:42] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | Well, I got something to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[35:46] | – What you got? – You’ll see. | -要给我看什么 -等着瞧 |
[35:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:53] | That’s my baby book. | 这是我的婴儿记录本 |
[35:55] | Turn to the back. | 翻到后面去 |
[36:00] | “Lucy’s poop notes”? What the hell is this? | “露西粑粑笔记” 这是什么玩意儿 |
[36:02] | That’s my poop journal. | 这是我的粑粑日记 |
[36:04] | She recorded every time I went to the bathroom | 我每次上厕所她都会记录 |
[36:06] | – until I was 18 months old. – What?! | -直到我一岁半 -什么 |
[36:09] | This is nuts! | 她好疯狂 |
[36:10] | “Big poop. Small poop — 10:00 a.m.” | 大粑粑 小粑粑 早上十点 |
[36:13] | She was the most neurotic mom ever. | 她是最神经的妈妈 |
[36:15] | She didn’t even let me out of the house | 到我四个月大 |
[36:16] | until I was four months old | 她才让我出去 |
[36:17] | because she thought I’d get bird flu. | 因为她不想我中禽流感 |
[36:21] | Even I wouldn’t do that. | 我都不会那么做 |
[36:22] | Well, I don’t think I would, at least. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[36:24] | That’s my point. | 我要说的就是这个 |
[36:26] | Now that you’re here, she can relax. | 有你在身边 她可以放松 |
[36:28] | She knows you’ve got the crazy covered. | 她知道你能替她扛 |
[36:30] | Trust me, if you weren’t around, | 相信我 如果你不在 |
[36:32] | Stella would be in a plastic bubble. | 史黛拉会被放在塑料气泡里 |
[36:35] | Thanks, Luce. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[36:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:38] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪了 |
[36:40] | Hi, guys! | 大家好 |
[36:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:48] | Yeah, just a weird day. | 没事 只是今天很怪 |
[36:51] | By the way, is it my imagination, | 还有 是我在幻想 |
[36:53] | or does my baby have a red head? | 还是我的宝宝是红发 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna start dinner. | 我要准备晚餐了 |
[37:00] | Oh, do you need help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[37:01] | Yeah, Luce. | 好的 露西 |
[37:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:15] | How’d you know where I was staying? | 你怎么知道我住在哪里 |
[37:16] | Well, you mentioned you had breakfast | 你说过你在101咖啡馆 |
[37:17] | at the 101 Coffee Shop, | 吃早餐 |
[37:18] | so I called all the hotels in the area till I found you. | 我就打给这区的所有酒店找你 |
[37:22] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不会太卑鄙吧 |
[37:24] | You’re a real detective. | 你真是个大侦探 |
[37:25] | Wait, wait, Gabe. Can we talk, please? | 等一下 加布 我们能聊聊吗 |
[37:27] | I’m guessing you got the test results back, huh? | 你拿到化验结果了 对吗 |
[37:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:31] | Sorry about that. That was a crap thing to do. | 很抱歉 那么做不好 |
[37:33] | No, I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[37:34] | I just don’t know why you had to be so devious about it. | 我只是不明白你为什么要暗地里取样本 |
[37:36] | I mean, if you asked me to spit in a cup, | 如果你要取我的唾液 |
[37:38] | I would’ve done it. | 我一定往杯里吐给你 |
[37:39] | It didn’t occur to me to ask. | 我没想到这么做 |
[37:42] | I’m guessing you’re a naturally cynical person. | 我猜你天生就是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[37:45] | Yeah, yeah, I guess I am. | 好吧 你应该没猜错 |
[37:47] | Look, mate, I don’t know what you were hoping for | 伙计 我不知道你来这里 |
[37:49] | when you came out here, | 想要得到什么 |
[37:49] | but I’m sure it was better than I gave you, | 但我肯定会比以前能给你的更好 |
[37:51] | and I can do better. | 我可以做到 |
[37:53] | I’d love to get know you. | 我想好好了解你 |
[37:55] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna have coffee with a friend, | 好吧 我要跟朋友一起喝咖啡 |
[37:58] | then I’m flying back out to New York tomorrow, so… | 明天我就飞回纽约了 |
[38:00] | But if you can give me your number, | 如果你给我你的电话号码 |
[38:01] | – I’ll give you a call sometime. – You know what? | -我有空就会打给你 -知道吗 |
[38:02] | Why not stay in L.A. for a bit, | 我希望你在洛杉矶住一阵子 |
[38:03] | work at the restaurant for me? | 去我的餐厅工作 |
[38:08] | That’s really nice of you to offer that, but… | 你这个提议非常好 但… |
[38:11] | I don’t have a place to stay, | 我没有地方住 |
[38:12] | and whatever you’d be paying me to wait tables | 你给我的侍应生工钱 |
[38:14] | isn’t gonna cover the rent so — | 不够付租金 |
[38:15] | You can stay with me and my wife, Joss — | 你可以跟我一起住 还有我妻子乔斯 |
[38:17] | and the baby. | 还有宝宝 |
[38:18] | We, uh — We just had a baby. | 我们刚生了一个宝宝 |
[38:21] | That’s… | 这… |
[38:22] | – Congratulations. – Yeah, thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[38:24] | – It’s a big couple of weeks. – It sounds like it. | -真是我的大日子 -算是吧 |
[38:26] | Well, you don’t — you don’t have to decide. | 你不用…现在做决定 |
[38:27] | I don’t think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意不太好 |
[38:30] | Right, sure. Just a thought. | 没错 这只是我的想法 |
[38:32] | But I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[38:37] | Well, I — You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[38:38] | And, hey, pop by the opening tonight | 如果你今晚有时间 |
[38:40] | if you get a chance. | 可以来参加我的开业之夜 |
[38:41] | It should be fun. | 应该挺有意思的 |
[38:43] | I’ll — I’ll see you around, Harry. | 我们再见 哈利 |
[39:19] | Think people are liking the food? | 人们喜欢这些食物吧 |
[39:21] | – No. – Really? | -不 -不会吧 |
[39:23] | I think they love the food. | 我觉得他们爱吃这些食物 |
[39:25] | I think they love the drinks. I think they love you. | 爱喝这里的酒 还有你 |
[39:27] | I think I love you. | 我好爱你啊 |
[39:29] | People, this is supposed to be a family establishment. | 各位 这应该是个家族企业 |
[39:31] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[39:32] | Does that mean there’s no grinding on the dance floor? | 所以不能在舞池狂热了吗 |
[39:34] | Because I came with the full intention to grind. | 我就是为了尽情狂热而来的 |
[39:37] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[39:38] | Well, I was necessarily prepared to grind, | 虽然我没准备狂热 |
[39:40] | but, uh, I could be persuaded. | 但我可以接受邀请 |
[39:42] | Nobody needs to see that, babe. | 没有人想看 宝贝 |
[39:44] | I’m all right! | 我很好 |
[39:45] | Mommy wishes she could grind. | 妈妈也想狂热一下 |
[39:47] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[39:48] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[39:53] | That’s Gabe? | 那就是加布 |
[39:54] | – Who’s Gabe? – Harry’s son. | -谁是加布 -哈利的儿子 |
[39:55] | Wait. Harry’s what? | 等一下 哈利的谁 |
[39:57] | Well, at least I understand now why you hit on him. | 现在我总算明白你为什么打他了 |
[40:00] | I need to have a drink. | 我要去喝杯酒 |
[40:05] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[40:08] | It’s okay, honey. Just be yourself. | 没事的 宝贝 做自己就好 |
[40:10] | But nicer. | 更好的自己 |
[40:12] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:13] | The place looks packed. | 人挺多的 |
[40:14] | Yeah, well, it’s opening night. | 这只是开业之夜 |
[40:16] | We’ll see how it looks tomorrow. | 且看明天有多少顾客 |
[40:17] | Cynical and pessimistic. | 愤世嫉俗 悲观主义 |
[40:18] | I hope that’s not genetic. | 希望这不会遗传 |
[40:21] | It’s definitely nurtured, not natured. | 这绝对不是天生的 而是后天养成的 |
[40:23] | Hi. I’m Joss. | 你好 我是乔斯 |
[40:24] | And this is Lorelei, | 这是罗莱蕾 |
[40:26] | your — your little sister. | 你的…妹妹 |
[40:30] | I have a sister. | 我有个妹妹 |
[40:31] | I’ve never had any siblings before. | 我一直没有兄弟姐妹 |
[40:33] | Yeah, you want to — you want to hold her? Huh? | 你要抱抱她吗 |
[40:35] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能 |
[40:36] | They’re a lot less breakable than they look, | 他们没看起来那么难抱 |
[40:38] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[40:39] | Yeah, just grab her head there. | 来 扶住她的头 |
[40:41] | Just don’t drop her. | 别让她掉到地上 |
[40:44] | Oh, come here, babe. Come here, sweetie. | 来 宝贝 抱抱 小甜心 |
[40:47] | I got you. | 我抱着你 |
[40:48] | So, um, I was thinking about what you said, | 我考虑了 |
[40:50] | about the offer, and… | 你的提议 |
[40:52] | I decided to take you up on it — | 如果你是认真的 |
[40:54] | if you really meant it. | 我决定接受 |
[40:56] | Yeah, of course I did, mate. | 当然是认真的 伙计 |
[40:57] | That’s fantastic. Great. | 太棒了 很好 |
[41:00] | What offer, honey? | 什么提议 宝贝 |
[41:03] | Right. I… | 好 我… |
[41:05] | There’s something I need to ask you. | 有件事要跟你商量 |
[41:39] | Sorry. We’re not open yet. | 抱歉 我们还没营业 |
[42:05] | Can I help you? | 我可以帮你吗 |
[42:07] | I hope so. | 希望你能帮忙 |
[42:09] | I’m Karen Kim. | 我是凯伦·金 |