英文名称:Mobile Homes
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯好的 |
[00:43] | I’ll put you through. Thanks. Bye. | 我会为您转接的 谢谢 再见 |
[00:45] | Hi. My name’s Ali Dresden. | 您好 我是阿莉·德雷斯顿 |
[00:47] | Uh, yeah. You can have a seat over there. | 是的 您可以先到那边坐坐 |
[00:49] | Won’t be long. | 一会就好 |
[00:52] | – Fill that out. – Thank you. | -填好这个 -谢谢您 |
[01:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:46] | You know, scratching it is just gonna make it worse. | 越挠只会越痒 |
[01:49] | You gotta slap it. | 你应该用拍的 |
[01:54] | Ali Dresden? | 阿莉·德雷斯顿在吗 |
[01:56] | You stay here. | 你呆在这 |
[02:02] | Okay. Thank you so much. She’ll see you right away. | 好的 谢谢您 她马上就会见您 |
[02:08] | Third door on your right. | 右手边第三间 |
[02:14] | Give me the form. | 把表给我 |
[02:20] | You didn’t put his age here. | 你没填他的年龄 |
[02:22] | Address? | 地址呢 |
[02:24] | We don’t have one at the moment. | 我们短期内没有固定地址 |
[02:25] | What’s his father’s name? | 他爸爸叫什么 |
[02:27] | My boyfriend Evan adopted him. | 我男朋友埃文领养的他 |
[02:29] | Is he a legal guardian? | 他是合法的监护人吗 |
[02:30] | Not with, like, the courts and stuff, no. | 不是 吃过几次官司 不算是 |
[02:32] | Do you have records of his vaccinations? | 你有他的疫苗接种记录吗 |
[02:35] | Not on me. | 不在我身上 |
[02:37] | Uh, does he have a CPS case number? | 他有CPS的备案编号吗 |
[02:39] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[02:57] | We can’t put your kid in foster care or | 不通过CPS的话 |
[02:59] | a group home without going through CPS. | 我们没法把他送进寄养或是群组家庭 |
[03:02] | It means he’s gotta be reported for either abuse or neglect. | 这样的话他可能会被通报成受虐或冷暴力 |
[03:04] | Yeah, no, I already told you, we | 不 我跟你们说过了 |
[03:06] | just need something… temporary. | 我们只是需要一些东西过活 |
[03:07] | Just a place for him to hang out for the | 只是找个地方让他呆一个月 |
[03:08] | rest of the month. Nothing permanent. | 不用太长 |
[03:10] | Is there someone in your family who can help you with that? | 这种事不能拜托你家里人吗 |
[03:13] | We can go ahead | 我们倒是可以 |
[03:14] | and arrange for an appointment with a counsellor for you | 给你们安排和一个专家聊聊 |
[03:17] | and arrange for him to have a physical. | 再给他安排一次体检 |
[03:19] | Yeah, no, I, I… We don’t need none of this. | 不用了 我们不需要 |
[03:21] | – This form will give you all the information you need. – Okay. | -你需要的所有信息都在表上 -好的 |
[03:24] | If you need anything… | 你要是需要任何 |
[03:26] | Uh-huh. Oh, one second, one second. | 等一下等一下 |
[03:28] | Miss, your kid just left. | 小姐 您的孩子刚离开 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:757个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:33个,托福词汇:55个,考研词汇:89个,专四词汇:69个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:142个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:30] | He knows how to get home. | 他知道怎么回家 |
[03:54] | Are you happy now? | 你现在开心吗 |
[04:00] | What you gonna do? | 你想干啥 |
[04:20] | – What? – 30, | -怎么回事 -三十秒之后 |
[04:23] | and you gotta get Bone, baby. | 你就得去找波恩了 宝贝儿 |
[04:26] | Baby, we need to go. | 宝贝 我们得走了 |
[04:29] | It’s just so good. | 太棒了 |
[04:34] | – Then you got 30 seconds. – Thirty seconds. | -三十秒就三十秒 -三十秒 |
[04:36] | To what? To do what? | 三十秒干啥 干啥 |
[04:38] | – One. – To do what? | -一 -干啥 |
[04:40] | – Two. – Thirty seconds to do what? | -二 -三十秒干啥 |
[04:41] | Three, four, | 三 四 |
[04:43] | five, six, seven, | 五 六 七 |
[04:46] | eight, nine, 10… | 八 九 十 |
[04:49] | 11, 12, | 十一 十二 |
[04:51] | 13, 14… | 十三 十四 |
[05:20] | Hey, have you seen a boy with blonde hair? | 你见过一个金发的小男孩吗 |
[05:26] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[05:47] | Hey! I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[05:49] | Baby, I don’t have time for this shit! | 宝贝 我没时间搞这些屁事 |
[05:52] | Let’s just get out of here before | 趁他没出现我们快走 |
[05:54] | he shows, or I’ll fuckin’ kill him. | 不然我一看见他就宰了他 |
[06:16] | – It’s this one here. – Yeah. Here. | -是这个吧 -是的 就这 |
[06:20] | And it’s got a green door. | 门是绿的 |
[06:35] | Alright. | 行了 |
[06:42] | – What’s going on, man? – You guys are late. | -最近怎么样 -你们来晚了 |
[06:44] | – You good? – Good, man. | -好吗最近 -挺好 |
[06:46] | Hey, baby, get the box that says “Mickey” on it. | 宝贝 拿一下写着米基的盒子 |
[07:03] | – Hey there, sugar momma! – Hi. | -你好啊 小甜妈 -你好 |
[07:05] | Can you feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[07:09] | It’s climate controlled, baby. | 这个用来调节温度 宝贝 |
[07:12] | So… I was looking at a yardling too… | 我之前也在看这个东西 |
[07:15] | I’d hate to see you go down early. | 我不喜欢你那么早就失望了 |
[07:17] | So, basically, if you put down 1,500 now, | 基本上你要是投一千五 |
[07:20] | you’re gonna get double back, if not more. | 你能拿到三千 投的越多拿的越多 |
[07:24] | I’ll give you 1,200 for that. Hey, where’s Bone? | 我给你一千二 波恩呢 |
[07:27] | He’s in the motel, playing hide-and-seek with himself. | 他在汽车旅店玩捉迷藏把自己玩失踪了 |
[07:30] | Mick, come on, man, we gotta go. Let’s get this money. | 米克 来吧 我们得走了 拿钱去 |
[07:36] | Baby, will you get the phone? | 宝贝 拿一下手机 |
[07:39] | You doing that now? Baby, get the phone. | 你现在干这个干嘛 拿一下手机 |
[07:41] | It’s in the jacket. | 在外套里 |
[07:43] | Come on! | 快点 |
[07:46] | Come on. Get it. It’s gonna go… | 快点拿 它马上就 |
[07:50] | Hey, Sean. | 肖恩 你好 |
[07:52] | Hey, yeah, we’re on our way now. | 是的 我们在路上了 |
[07:54] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[08:02] | Hey, there was still some left! | 之前还有点剩下的呢 |
[08:04] | Whatever, baby. Go lick it off the door. | 算了宝贝 去他妈的吧 |
[08:06] | Knew we were gonna be fucking late. | 就知道我们会迟到 |
[08:10] | You know what you did, right? | 你知道你自己干的事儿吧 |
[08:13] | You know what you did. | 你知道自己干了什么 |
[08:15] | You made me look like a fucking idiot, | 你让我看起来像个 |
[08:17] | bringing in that second box. | 推销二手盒子的傻逼 |
[08:18] | So? It worked. Give me the money. | 那又怎样 有用就行 快给我钱 |
[08:21] | You just gotta tell me beforehand, bring | 你得提前告诉我 |
[08:23] | me in, so I know what you’re doing. | 让我知道你在干啥 |
[08:24] | I just don’t see what the big deal is. | 我就是不明白这算哪门子的大生意 |
[08:26] | Baby, we’re a team. Alright? | 宝贝 我们得合作 明白吗 |
[08:31] | Fuck it, he’s not gonna come. | 操 他不会来了 |
[08:35] | Let’s just go get Bone. | 我们快去找波恩吧 |
[08:44] | Why did you do that? | 你干啥 |
[08:47] | It’s disgusting, man! Ugh! | 太恶心了吧 操 |
[08:50] | Go check the brake lights for me. | 帮我检查一下刹车灯 |
[08:52] | – Now? – Yeah, now. | -现在吗 -是的 就现在 |
[08:57] | I checked them five days ago. | 我五天前才检查过 |
[09:01] | – Okay, drive! – How’s it look? | -往前开 -怎么样 |
[09:04] | Go! | 开啊 |
[09:06] | Stop! Yeah! | 停 好了 |
[09:08] | – See? They work, asshole! – They work? | -它们好着呢 混账 -没问题吗 |
[09:11] | – Hey! – See ya! | -嘿 -一会见 |
[09:13] | Evan?! | 埃文 |
[09:30] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[09:42] | Where the hell were you? | 你刚才去哪儿了 |
[09:44] | Hey, hey! Chick-a chick-a chicken! | 有炸鸡 炸鸡 炸鸡 |
[09:47] | Chicken! You want dinner, Bone? | 炸鸡 想吃晚饭吗 波恩 |
[09:49] | You want dinner? | 想吃晚饭吗 |
[09:59] | Did you get me extra-crispy? | 有没有给我买脆皮鸡 |
[10:01] | Of course I got you extra-crispy. | 当然给你买了脆皮鸡 |
[10:03] | Where you been? | 你之前去哪儿了 |
[10:04] | Let me… | 放开 |
[10:06] | – …go. – Dude, I can’t hear you. | -我 -伙计我听不见你在说啥 |
[10:09] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[10:13] | You can’t let us down like you did. | 你不该这样让我们失望 |
[10:15] | We missed a dropoff because of you today. Okay? | 因为你我们错过了一次卸货的机会 |
[10:18] | And this truck has gotta be clean for pickups. | 这辆卡车得清理干净去取货了 |
[10:20] | How many times do I have to fuckin’ tell you? | 你他妈还要我跟你说多少次 |
[10:22] | I don’t wanna tell you again. | 不要再有下次了 |
[10:23] | It’s your job to make sure everything | 你的任务就是确保 |
[10:26] | is in its fucking place. Okay? | 一切都按部就班 听到了吗 |
[10:33] | Don’t run away. | 不许乱跑 |
[11:14] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[11:19] | Baby. Baby, baby, baby. Baby. | 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 |
[11:21] | Don’t fuck with me. Baby, come on. | 别逗我 宝贝 别闹 |
[11:24] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[11:26] | Don’t fuck with me like that. | 不许这样逗我 |
[11:30] | You forgot Bone. | 你忘了波恩 |
[12:00] | Come on, man. I’m freezin’. | 出来 我快冻死了 |
[12:43] | – He’s gonna drown. – Use your arms. Your legs! | -他会淹死的 -动动你的胳膊和腿 |
[12:48] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[12:52] | Come on, use your legs. | 快点 动动腿 |
[12:56] | Get on my back, baby. He’s good. Look. | 到我背上来 宝贝 你看他好着呢 |
[12:59] | Look at that. Look at that. | 你看看 你看看 |
[13:01] | Uh-huh. Keep going. Use your legs, use your legs! | 继续 用腿划水 用腿 |
[13:05] | Whoo! Arms and legs. Keep going, keep going! | 胳膊和腿一起 继续 继续 |
[13:08] | You can swim! Bone, you can swim! | 你会游泳了 波恩 你会游泳了 |
[13:10] | You’re doing it, Bone! Yay! | 你在游泳呢 波恩 |
[13:12] | You’re like a dolphin. Keep going! Come on! | 你就像一只小海豚 继续 加油 |
[13:20] | I’m givin’ it my all! Get out of the way! | 全速冲刺 挡我者亡 |
[13:30] | Why do you have your sunglasses on? It’s dark. | 你为什么戴墨镜 天已经黑了 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause your mom is so fuckin’ hot, | 因为你妈美得太耀眼了 |
[13:35] | it burns my eyes if I was gonna take them off, okay? | 摘掉墨镜光芒就会闪瞎我的眼 懂了 |
[13:43] | You go into the house and make sure no one’s home. | 你进去看看 确保没有人在家 |
[13:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
[13:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:20] | Well done. Good boy. | 很好 好孩子 |
[14:30] | This place is alright. | 这个地方很不错 |
[14:40] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:44] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[14:45] | Open your mouth. Open. | 张嘴 快点 |
[15:32] | – Hey, Bone! Bone! – What? | -波恩 波恩 -干什么 |
[15:43] | They left their barn door open, so now we got free bird food. | 谷仓门开着 现在我们有了免费的鸟食 |
[15:53] | Alright, so this is a real good bird. | 这是一只良禽 |
[15:55] | It’s got clear eyes, and its beak here is a very well-set beak. | 有着清澈的眼和坚实的喙 |
[15:58] | – You see that? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -嗯 |
[16:00] | You’re gonna love this bird. It’s great. Oh! | 你会爱上它的 它是最棒的 |
[16:02] | Eh, no! Don’t be a pussy! | 别啊 别怂 |
[16:04] | Sometimes the bird gets too much shit and | 有时候这鸟打架 会在眼睛上 |
[16:06] | gunk in its eyes from all the fighting, | 粘上很多屎或者泥 |
[16:09] | so then you just gotta go like this. | 这时候你就要像这样 |
[16:16] | Trust me, it tastes weird at first, | 相信我 一开始尝起来很怪 |
[16:17] | but you’re gonna get the hang of this, okay? | 但你会习惯的 好吗 |
[16:20] | Alright. The gaff. Okay? Let me show you how you put it on. | 这是手钩 我给你看下怎么给它戴上 |
[16:23] | That’s the leg. But very important that it’s tight. | 这是它的腿 记住 一定要绑紧 |
[16:26] | These are pretty amazing blades, and | 这些是很珍贵的手钩 |
[16:27] | pretty rare to get a full set like this. | 能集齐一套是非常少见的 |
[16:29] | – That’s what you slash ’em with. – How much do I owe you? | -是斗鸡专用的 -我该给你们多少钱 |
[16:32] | ‘Cause Sean didn’t let me know which rooster you guys… | 肖恩没告诉我你们的公鸡 |
[16:34] | Dude, it’s 3,000. With the gaffs, it’s 3,000. | 朋友 三千块 包括爪钩 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna have to go back house and get some more cash. | 那我回家再取点钱 |
[16:39] | – Sure. – Uh, could you… could you untie the blades? | -好的 -你们能先把爪钩取下来吗 |
[16:42] | – Alright. – Do it in the tool shed, though. | -可以 -就在工具棚里取 |
[16:45] | Bone. | 波恩 |
[17:03] | Lift your legs. | 抬腿 |
[17:05] | – So you gotta look after this bird, okay? – Yeah. | -你会照顾好它的 对吧 -嗯 |
[17:07] | You don’t wanna lose him on the first fight, alright? | 你肯定不想首战就失去它 对吧 |
[17:09] | I just wanna watch. My neighbor Boyd | 我只是想看看 我同街的邻居博伊德 |
[17:11] | down the street got me all excited, you know? | 让我对此引起了兴趣 |
[17:13] | Said I should check it out. | 他说我应该去看一看 |
[17:14] | He gave you the address? | 他有告诉你地址吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah, uh, 3552 Perkins, right? | 告诉了 佩尔金斯街3552号 |
[17:16] | What’re you doing? What’re you doing? | 在干嘛 你怎么了 |
[17:18] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[17:29] | Get up. Hey. | 站起来 |
[17:31] | Get up! Get up! | 站起来 快站起来 |
[17:34] | – Come on! – See you on Friday. | -快点 -周五见 |
[17:36] | Man up, okay? Man up. | 是男子汉就站起来 起来 |
[17:59] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[18:04] | Just hold still. | 别动 |
[18:06] | Just hold still. Hold still. | 忍住别动 别动 |
[18:12] | Why didn’t you put the bird in the cage, huh? | 你怎么没把鸟关进笼子里 |
[18:17] | Stop! You need to relax. | 别动 放松 |
[18:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:30] | There. It’s all done. | 好了搞定 |
[18:31] | Yeah? | 还好吧 |
[18:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[18:44] | What did they tell you at the shelter? | 在避难所他们跟你说什么了 |
[18:47] | Just a bunch of bullshit. | 一些屁话而已 |
[18:49] | I told you so, baby. They… I know those places. | 跟你说过的 宝贝 我了解那些地方 |
[18:52] | They’re just preparing kids to go to jail there. | 那里出来的孩子以后都会进监狱 |
[18:56] | You know what? We’re gonna be fine. | 知道吗 我们没事的 |
[18:58] | We just gotta get enough money to get the house… | 我们只要弄到足够的钱 弄到房子 |
[19:01] | and get outta here before anyone else gets hurt. | 就可以在任何人受到伤害之前远走高飞 |
[19:04] | You know, Bone’s eight. | 你知道的 波恩才八岁 |
[19:05] | He’ll always fuck things up. | 他总是把事情搞砸 |
[19:08] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[19:15] | You worry too much. | 你是在瞎操心 |
[19:19] | From now on, we just use Bone when we need him. | 现在我们只在需要波恩的时候再用他 |
[19:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:38] | You missed a bit on your face. | 你脸上还有一点没擦干净 |
[19:41] | There. | 这里 |
[19:49] | Don’t play with your food. | 别玩食物 |
[19:52] | Are you an animal? | 难道你是个畜牲吗 |
[20:01] | You know what a dine-and-dash is? | 你知道什么是吃霸王餐吗 |
[20:05] | Me and your mom, we’re gonna wait in the van. | 我和你妈妈在车里等你 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna be in here, you wait for 20 seconds. | 你现在这里待着 等二十秒 |
[20:09] | You can count to 20 seconds, right? Yeah? | 数到二十 懂吗 |
[20:11] | At 20 seconds, you look around, | 二十秒之后 检查一下周围 |
[20:13] | make sure no one’s looking at you. | 确保没有任何人注意到你 |
[20:15] | You get up nice and slow, make sure no one’s in the way. | 缓缓站起来 确保没人会挡住你逃跑 |
[20:19] | You get to the door and you run as fast as you can into the van. | 走到门口 以你最快的速度跑回车里 |
[20:24] | Alright? If you fuck it up, you go to prison. | 懂吗 如果你搞砸了 就得坐牢 |
[20:29] | You don’t wanna go to prison, right? No. | 你不想坐牢对吧 肯定不想 |
[20:37] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好了我们就开始 |
[20:43] | Dine-and-dash? | 霸王餐吗 |
[20:52] | Twenty seconds. | 数二十秒 |
[20:59] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[21:02] | three… | 三 |
[21:03] | – When should we give it to him? – Whenever. | -我们什么时候给他 -随便什么时候 |
[21:10] | …eight… nine… ten… | 八 九 十 |
[21:13] | eleven… twelve.. | 十一 十二 |
[21:49] | ♪ And I would rather, I would rather be a blind girl ♪ | ♪ 我宁愿 我宁愿视而不见 ♪ |
[21:54] | ♪ Babe ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 ♪ |
[22:01] | ♪ Than to see you walk away ♪ | ♪ 也不愿见到你离我而去 ♪ |
[22:05] | ♪ Walk away from me baby ♪ | ♪ 离我而去 宝贝 ♪ |
[22:08] | So Noah starts collecting all | 然后诺亚就去搜集 |
[22:10] | these animals to put them on a boat. | 所有的动物 放在船上 |
[22:12] | – Rats? – Yeah, even rats. And nobody believed him. | -有老鼠吗 -有老鼠 没人信他 |
[22:14] | Like, everybody called him stupid. | 所有人都叫他傻子 |
[22:17] | – How did he choose them? – I don’t know. | -他是怎么选动物的 -不知道 |
[22:20] | But he put everybody inside the boat, | 但他把大家都安顿到船上之后 |
[22:22] | and this storm just started blowing in, and it was like… | 暴风雨就降临了 就像这样 |
[22:29] | And the boat took them to this new place, | 船把他们载到了一个新世界 |
[22:32] | and it was somewhere safe and really cool. | 是个很安全 很棒的地方 |
[22:34] | – Where? – I don’t know, | -是哪里 -不知道 |
[22:37] | but… | 但是 |
[22:39] | when Noah looked inside the boat, | 当诺亚看向船上的时候 |
[22:41] | he saw that an animal was missing. | 他发现少了一只动物 |
[22:43] | He didn’t want to follow everyone and | 那只动物不想跟着大家 |
[22:45] | be told how to live and where to go. | 也不想要别人教它怎么活 去哪里 |
[22:47] | Where did he go? | 它去哪了 |
[22:49] | He landed… | 它跑到了 |
[22:51] | in my bag. | 我的包里 |
[22:53] | He’s yours. | 现在送给你了 |
[23:12] | Hey, Bone? | 嘿 波恩 |
[23:14] | You have to stay inside today. | 你今天得待在房间里 |
[23:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:19] | Ali, we gotta go. | 阿丽 该走了 |
[23:22] | Bone, don’t open the door to strangers, alright? | 波恩 不要给陌生人开门 好吗 |
[26:08] | I’m back home in a few days. | 我几天以后回来 |
[26:10] | – Just give me a call. – Thanks for making the time. | -打电话给我 -谢谢你抽时间过来 |
[26:12] | Yeah, you can reach me at the other location. | 你可以去另一个地方找我 |
[26:14] | – Great. Thanks. – So number’s on the card. | -好 谢谢 -名片上有我的电话 |
[26:17] | – Alright. Goodbye. – Okay, thank you. Thanks for coming by. | -再见 -谢谢 谢谢你过来 |
[26:53] | so, um… so Tony texted me, | 托尼给我发短信 |
[26:56] | and he said that if we lay down seven grand | 说如果我们能在月底之前 |
[26:58] | by the end of the month, the place is ours. | 拿出七千块 房子就归我们了 |
[27:02] | Then it’s, like, a grand a month after that. | 之后就差不多一个月交一千 |
[27:04] | Imagine. Having your own room. | 想想吧 我们能有自己的房间 |
[27:07] | Just, like, fuck in our own bed. | 在自己的床上为爱鼓掌 |
[27:33] | So… do you like my new restaurant? | 觉得我的新餐厅怎么样 |
[27:36] | – It’s alright. – You got my cut from the birds? | -挺好 -我那一份斗鸡钱带来了吗 |
[27:54] | Listen, about tomorrow. | 听好了 明天的事 |
[27:56] | You gotta bring me in on that shit. | 你得让我也参加 |
[27:59] | Ah, come on. We talked about that. | 行了 我们说好了的 |
[28:01] | Bone will do it. | 会由波恩来做 |
[28:03] | Come on. He’s not my kid. | 拜托 他又不是我儿子 |
[28:05] | They can’t trace it. | 他们查不到的 |
[28:07] | Listen. Just give it some time, alright? | 再等一段时间 好吗 |
[28:09] | I just bought this place. | 这里是我刚买的 |
[28:13] | So, what…? | 所以 什么 |
[28:14] | You mean you’re not gonna sell anything tomorrow? | 你是说你明天不会卖吗 |
[28:18] | Come on, I got money, alright? | 拜托 我会拿到钱的好吗 |
[28:20] | I give you a cut after the fight. | 我在斗鸡结束之后分你一份 |
[28:23] | I got more important shit to deal with. | 我有更重要的事要做 |
[29:09] | Hey, come on, get ’em out here! | 喂 把这些玩意弄出去 |
[29:22] | – Hey, yo! – Hey! – What’s good? | -好啊 -好啊 -怎么样 |
[29:24] | – Hermano! – I got a bird. | -埃尔马诺 -我有鸡了 |
[29:26] | Yeah, you know it, you know it, you know it! | 你懂的 你懂的 你懂的 |
[29:59] | You’re gonna pull up over here. | 你得停在这边 |
[30:03] | You’re gonna use the blue side door to enter. | 从蓝色的侧门进去 |
[30:17] | It’s okay! Let’s go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 好了 开始吧 上上上 |
[30:20] | You ready? He’s about to fight! He’s about to fight! | 准备好了吗 要开始斗了 开始斗了 |
[30:24] | That’s my bird! That’s my boy! Come on! | 这是我的鸡 他是我儿子 加油 |
[30:47] | Take this, alright? You’re gonna need it. Come on! Move! Oh! | 拿好了 你会用到的 加油 上啊 |
[31:17] | Oh! What a good bird! | 这鸡真厉害 |
[32:00] | Where’s my money?! Where’s my money?! | 我的钱呢 我的钱呢 |
[32:03] | Where’s our money?! | 我们的钱呢 |
[32:05] | Gimme my money! Gimme my fuckin’ money! | 给钱 快他妈给钱 |
[32:10] | Give it to the kid! | 把钱给这孩子 |
[32:13] | Shake his hand. | 和他握手 |
[32:16] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[32:17] | Look at that! Look at that! | 看这个 看这个 |
[32:42] | I want you to take these… | 我希望你拿着这些 |
[32:46] | …and you sell ’em for me. | 帮我卖了它们 |
[32:50] | One is 60. | 一包60块 |
[32:51] | – I thought we won. – ‘Course you won! | -我以为我们赢了 -你当然赢了 |
[32:54] | You’re a champion. This is big-boy stuff. | 你是冠军 这是大孩子的事情 |
[32:57] | When you’re done, come see me, and we’ll sell some more. | 你卖完了就来找我 我们再卖些 |
[33:00] | Alright? You a big boy? | 好吗 你是大孩子吗 |
[33:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是 -是吗 -是 |
[33:54] | Top down, let’s go! | 从上往下 我们走 |
[33:57] | Alright, lock it up, boys, lock it up! | 行 封锁现场 伙计们 封锁现场 |
[33:59] | – How much? – Sixty. | -多少钱 -60块 |
[34:00] | Gimme a taste. You probably don’t know if it’s any good. | 让我尝尝 你不知道货好不好 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 还行 |
[34:35] | It’s only 40. | 这只有40块 |
[34:36] | No, no. I gave you 60. | 没有 我给了你60块 |
[34:38] | No, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[34:43] | What’re you gonna do about it? | 你能怎么办 |
[34:57] | fuck! Fuck! | 该死 该死 |
[34:59] | Move, move, move! Go, go, go! | 行动起来 快 快点 |
[35:05] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[35:06] | Everybody down on your knees! | 所有人都蹲下 |
[35:14] | Everybody move! | 都蹲下 |
[35:21] | Where’s Bone? | 波恩在哪里 |
[35:22] | He’s gonna meet us at the motel. | 他一会和我们在汽车旅馆见 |
[35:23] | He knows it’s the plan. | 他知道这是计划 |
[35:25] | Baby, we gotta get the fuck outta here. | 亲爱的 我们得离开这里 |
[35:28] | What if they take him? | 如果他们抓住他怎么办 |
[35:29] | Baby, if they catch us in there, | 亲爱的 如果他们在那里抓住我们 |
[35:30] | they’re gonna throw us in jail. | 我们就得进监狱 |
[35:32] | They’re not gonna find him, | 他们发现不了他 |
[35:32] | I showed him where to hide. Come on, let’s go. | 我告诉过他藏哪里 快 我们走 |
[35:36] | We’ll never fuckin’ see him again. | 我们再也见不到他了 |
[35:37] | Is that what you want? Baby! Baby, don’t fu… | 这就是你想听的吗 亲爱的 别他妈 |
[36:11] | Bone! Bone! | 波恩 波恩 |
[36:14] | It’s me! You’re okay! You’re okay! Come on! | 是我 好了 没事的 快出来 |
[36:17] | Come on! | 快点 |
[36:21] | You’re okay. Okay. | 没事了 好吗 |
[36:31] | Hey, hey! We got people going out the back door! | 我们发现有人正从后门溜走 |
[36:37] | What’d I tell you, baby? Huh? You got the money? | 宝贝 我跟你说过什么 拿到钱了吗 |
[36:40] | – I sold it all but one. – I’m fuckin’ proud of you! | -我全卖了 只剩一袋 -干得好 |
[36:46] | You know what? Let’s just get outta here. | 好吧 我们离开这里 |
[36:48] | We’ll come back later. There’s too many people here. | 我们过会回来 现在这里人太多了 |
[36:54] | Secure the perimeter! | 封锁周边 |
[36:56] | We need eyes on those fire exits! | 我们得找人盯着消防通道 |
[36:57] | Hey, hey! What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:03] | Bone, you good? | 波恩 你还好吗 |
[37:05] | Gimme a pump, gimme a pump. You did good today, okay? | 开心点 高兴点 你今天干得不错 |
[37:09] | I’m proud of you. I’m proud of you today. | 今天你干得不错 我真为你骄傲 |
[37:14] | – You wanna pick a song? – Why the fuck did you do that? | -你想挑首歌放吗 -你为什么那么做 |
[37:16] | – What the fuck is the matter with you? – Fucking asshole! | -你他妈怎么了 -你这个混蛋 |
[37:19] | How dare you?! | 你竟敢 |
[37:20] | The fuck you doin’? I’m driving! | 你他妈干嘛 我在开车 |
[37:21] | – Fucker! – Fuckin’ driving! – You fucker! | -混蛋 -我他妈的在开车 -混蛋 |
[37:23] | – Baby, what the fuck?! – Don’t fucking hit me! | -亲爱的 怎么了 -别他妈碰我 |
[37:25] | What, you think you’re gonna fuck… | 怎么 你认为你他妈能 |
[37:28] | – Bone, you stay right there! – Fucker! Did you?! | -波恩呆在那里 -你就是混蛋 |
[37:30] | Don’t fucking move! Stop it! | 别动 停下 |
[37:32] | Come on! Just calm the fuck down! | 得了 冷静一下 |
[37:33] | Baby! You don’t trust me anymore?! | 亲爱的 你不再相信我了吗 |
[37:55] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[38:08] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[38:25] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[38:36] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[38:46] | Baby! | 亲爱的 |
[38:49] | Over here. | 这边 |
[38:58] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry, alright?! Come on! | 对不起 可以了吧 拜托 |
[39:02] | Baby! Hey! Baby, let me in! | 亲爱的 宝贝 让我进去吧 |
[39:05] | Hey, come on! | 快点 |
[39:07] | Baby, come on, let me in! | 亲爱的 快点 让我进去 |
[39:13] | Bone, come… I’m gonna find you! | 波恩 出来 我会找到你 |
[39:17] | Let me in, Bone! Bone! | 让我进去 波恩 波恩 |
[39:27] | – hey! – Oh, shit! | -干什么 -该死 |
[39:29] | – Hey! What the fuck are you doing? – Fuck! | -你他妈在干嘛 -该死 |
[39:38] | Stop! | 站住 |
[44:48] | Dine-and-dash. Okay? | 霸王餐 好吗 |
[44:54] | Hi. Can I have the key for the restroom? | 你好 能把洗手间的钥匙借我一下吗 |
[44:55] | Sure. There you go. | 行 给你 |
[44:59] | Hey, Mary. Long time no see. | 玛丽 好久不见 |
[45:01] | Hey, what’s up? | 你怎么样 |
[45:08] | One… two… three… | 一 二 三 |
[45:10] | four… five… | 四 五 |
[45:12] | six… seven… eight… | 六 七 八 |
[45:15] | nine… ten… eleven… | 九 十 十一 |
[45:17] | 12… 13… 14… | 十二 十三 十四 |
[45:20] | 15… 16… 17… | 十五 十六 十七 |
[45:23] | 18… 19… | 十八 十九 |
[47:16] | You fucked up my house. | 你们把我的房子搞得一团糟 |
[47:19] | Hope you had a good night’s sleep. | 希望你们昨晚睡得不错 |
[47:24] | Now get outta here before I call the cops. | 现在 在我报警前赶快滚 |
[47:34] | Hey, are… are these all yours? | 这些 都是你的吗 |
[47:37] | ‘Cause we’re looking for a place to stay. | 因为我们想找个地方住 |
[47:40] | You hear what I said? | 你刚听到我说的了吗 |
[47:49] | Is one of your… | 你的 |
[47:51] | dollhouses… available for the night? | 其中一间小洋房能给我们今晚住吗 |
[47:56] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[48:01] | What fucking planet are you guys from? | 你们他妈的从哪里来的 |
[48:13] | Clean shit. | 擦干净 |
[48:18] | Mobile homes are stupid. You know, they’re like… | 房车挺蠢的 它们就像 |
[48:20] | Playmobil houses. | 摩比世界的房子 |
[48:22] | They’re just all plastic-made and shitty. | 它们都是塑料做的破房子 |
[48:25] | It’s built beautifully, just like any other house. | 它们和其他房子一样 很漂亮 |
[48:35] | Next to where I grew up, all these houses… | 我出生地方旁边 所有房子 |
[48:38] | were always being blown down by hurricanes. | 总是会被暴风所吹倒 |
[48:41] | Well, I’ve had this one for six years. | 我这房车有6年了 |
[48:43] | It doesn’t have a single crack in it. | 没有一点裂痕 |
[48:46] | Use more of that. | 多用点这个 |
[48:48] | Well, I guess it’s just not really my idea of a home. | 我想象中的家不是这样的 |
[48:52] | It’s a house. A home is… what you build inside of it. | 这是房子 家是你在里面建造的东西 |
[48:57] | Hey, Bone. | 嘿 波恩 |
[49:04] | So what do you guys do when you’re | 你们不抢劫别人家的时候 |
[49:06] | not, uh, hijacking people’s houses? | 都在做什么 |
[49:08] | We sell and transport things. Animals, mainly. | 我们主要是运送和卖动物 |
[49:11] | – Hmm. Is that legal? – Depends which animal. | -合法吗 -看是什么动物 |
[49:19] | – Hey. – Hey, Sondra, This is, uh… | -嘿 -嘿桑德拉 这位是 |
[49:20] | – Ali, yeah. – Hey. | -阿丽 -你好啊 |
[49:22] | This was on my door this morning. Third one in a month. | 这是今早在我门上的 这个月第三张了 |
[49:25] | – It’s bullshit. – Yeah. | -都是狗屎玩意 -是的啊 |
[49:27] | Tried to move the meeting to tonight, | 我们要把会议改到晚上了 |
[49:28] | but I don’t think everyone can make it, with the storm. | 但我觉得风暴天大家不一定都能来 |
[49:31] | I’m going into town. You need anything? | 我要进城了 你需要什么吗 |
[49:32] | Nah, I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[49:33] | Okay. Nice to meet you, Ali. | 好 很高兴认识你阿丽 |
[49:35] | – Nice to meet you. – Drive safe. | -很高兴见到你 -路上小心 |
[49:35] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -知道了 -好 |
[49:58] | Thanks for what you did earlier. | 谢谢你前面做的卫生 |
[50:05] | Bird can’t stay here. It’s gonna shit everywhere. | 鸡不能在这里 它会到处拉屎 |
[50:07] | I have a chicken coop. | 我有一个鸡舍 |
[50:09] | I’ll show you where it is tomorrow. | 我明天带你看看 |
[50:11] | Bone. Give it to him. | 波恩 把鸡给他 |
[50:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:38] | – I’m gonna win this time! – No, you’re not! | -这次我一定会赢 -不 你不会 |
[51:40] | – I’m gonna… – Gimme my car! | -我会 -把我的车还给我 |
[51:42] | I don’t have it! | 不在我这 |
[51:42] | – I’ve got it! – I’m gonna get that car! | -我拿到了 -我会拿到车的 |
[51:44] | No, you’re not! | 你拿不到 |
[51:45] | – Give me that! – I don’t have it. | -把它给我 -不在我这 |
[51:47] | Yes, you do! | 肯定在 |
[51:47] | – I don’t have… – Yes, you do! | -我没有 -你有 |
[51:49] | Yes, you do! | 就在你这 |
[51:52] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[51:53] | It was a late morning. I was just getting started. | 今早有点晚了 我才开始 |
[51:55] | Seriously, what’s your plan? | 说真的 你的计划是什么 |
[51:57] | Can I use your Internet? | 我能蹭一下你的网吗 |
[51:59] | The Internet in the office is down. | 办公室的网坏了 |
[52:01] | Look, I’m… I’m running into town to do some errands if you… | 听着 如果你想看看公车什么时候走 |
[52:05] | wanna come see when your bus leaves or something. | 或者做其他事情 我可以帮你跑个腿 |
[52:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:29] | Here you go. I didn’t know how you took it. | 给你 我不知道你怎么拿 |
[52:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[52:32] | Buses aren’t running because of the storm. | 因为暴风雨公交车都停运了 |
[52:38] | Uh, it’s alright. | 没事 |
[52:40] | I’ll figure it out | 我会想办法的 |
[52:42] | Well, first one you’re gonna get is in the morning, | 第一班车是在早上 |
[52:45] | so you might as well stay another night. | 所以你可能要再待一晚 |
[52:48] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[52:49] | Yeah. Sure. | 恩 可以 |
[52:50] | This is so heavy! | 这好重 |
[52:53] | I can’t… | 我不行 |
[52:54] | You’re holding it tight. You’re gonna hurt it. | 你握得太紧了 会伤着它的 |
[52:57] | Wait! Oh, shit! | 等下 靠 |
[53:05] | At the time, I was just drinking | 那时候 我就喝酒还有 |
[53:08] | and taking acid, just for fun, right? | 吸邮票 为了好玩你懂吗 |
[53:10] | You were living at the park then? | 所以你就睡在公园里吗 |
[53:12] | No. I was like in, uh… Santa Fe. | 不 我睡在圣达菲里 |
[53:13] | Doesn’t make a difference. | 没什么区别 |
[53:14] | No, it does make a difference. The sky was so beautiful there! | 当然有区别 这里的天多美 |
[53:17] | And, um… I was with this… fuckin’ schizophrenic Goth chick. | 我当时和一个精神分裂的哥特女在一起 |
[53:20] | She’s the one that turned me on to acid. | 就是她带我走上吸毒道路的 |
[53:22] | That’s gotta be like, uh… 20 years ago? | 那好像是20年之前 |
[53:25] | – Uh, how old are you? – Forty three. | -你多大了 -43岁了 |
[53:27] | – Just keep going. – We love it! | -继续说 -我们都爱这个 |
[53:29] | What? | 真的吗 |
[53:30] | Acid keeps you young. There’s things that you see | 邮票让你永葆青春 有些东西 |
[53:33] | with your eyes that your mind tells you that you did not see. | 你明知存在但却又不承认 |
[53:37] | You know, think about it. Right? | 仔细想想 难道不是吗 |
[53:38] | He’s gonna fall! Hold him! | 他要摔倒了 接住他 |
[53:41] | …believe everything… | 相信一切 |
[53:47] | Yeah. Okay. It’s silliness. | 好了 这真的愚蠢可笑 |
[53:49] | I’m watching you. We’ll see… | 我看着你呢 我们走着瞧 |
[53:51] | Oh, sorry. | 哦抱歉 |
[53:51] | You’ve seen things. I know you have. | 我知道你已经看到了些东西 |
[53:57] | What’s your name again? | 能再说一下你叫什么吗 |
[53:59] | I’m Sondra. I’m Jeff’s mom. | 我叫桑德拉 是杰夫妈妈 |
[54:01] | Just live down the street. | 就住在这条街上 |
[54:02] | No, I gotta go. | 不 我要走了 |
[54:03] | Evening, fellas. | 伙计们 晚安 |
[54:34] | You miss me already? | 你开始就想我了吗 |
[54:38] | You know when you shot that night, did you hit him? | 你开枪那晚 你真的打中了他吗 |
[54:41] | – That motherfucker who tried to kill my dog? – Mm-hmm. | -就那个要杀我狗的狗屎玩意吗 -对 |
[54:45] | Nah… No. | 没有 |
[54:47] | You think I’m that guy? I’m not that guy. | 你觉得我是那种人吗 我不是 |
[54:50] | I just wanted to scare him. | 我只是想吓吓他 |
[54:51] | Why? You miss him? | 干嘛问这个 你想他了吗 |
[54:57] | Do you think that I could get a job around here? | 你觉得我能在这找到工作吗 |
[55:02] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[55:05] | What do you do when you don’t get what you want? | 当你得不到想要的东西 你会怎么做 |
[55:08] | A headbutt. It’s painful. It’s not like I’d crack your skull, though. | 用头撞墙 很痛 但不至于头骨粉碎 |
[55:12] | Lost all sensitivity here. | 结果这里都没感觉了 |
[55:17] | I lost all sensitivity here. | 我这里都失去感觉了 |
[55:19] | And maybe… maybe a bit here. | 这里可能也有点 |
[55:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[55:34] | No, no, no. Not like this. | 不 不是这样 |
[55:37] | Not like this. | 不是这样 |
[55:44] | I’m putting you to work tomorrow. | 我明天带你去工作 |
[55:47] | There’s, uh… | 这里 |
[55:48] | there’s a couch in there. | 这里有个沙发 |
[55:57] | – Jeff! – I’m coming, man! | -杰夫 -我来了 |
[55:59] | – Jeff! – Man, chill out! | -杰夫 -别急 |
[56:03] | Put those on. Meet me outside in 10 minutes. | 把这些穿上 10分钟后外面找我 |
[56:09] | Ten minutes, or you’re out of a job. | 只有10分钟 不然你就没工作了 |
[56:26] | The problem with these… older houses, they can’t be moved. | 这些老房子的问题就是不能动 |
[56:29] | That’s the case with a few of the houses around here. | 这周边的房子都这样 |
[56:51] | Okay. Now, I don’t know who manufactured this one, but… | 好了 现在我不知道是谁造了这个玩意 |
[56:56] | …it’s a piece of shit. Here, give me another one. | 但是这就是堆破烂 给我另一个 |
[56:59] | Try not to let it sag, okay? | 不要让它松弛下垂 知道吗 |
[57:01] | Plastic. | 塑料膜 |
[57:05] | Ladder. | 站到梯子上 |
[57:10] | You gotta find the long end. | 找到长的那一边 |
[57:14] | You start in the corner. | 从边角处开始 |
[57:17] | Alright? | 好了吗 |
[57:20] | – After… – Yeah. | -然后 -好了 |
[57:22] | …staple all that up. | 把它们都钉起来 |
[57:24] | – Okay. – Do you see that? | -好的 -明白了吗 |
[57:26] | Okay, look. I gotta go meet with a client. | 我得去见一下客户了 |
[57:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:30] | I’ll check with you later, okay? | 我等下还会过来查岗 知道吗 |
[57:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[58:07] | Pick some wallpaper. | 挑一些墙纸 |
[58:15] | You hear about people giving birth in their apartment? | 你听说过有人在他们公寓的儿童水池里 |
[58:17] | And they just do it in a kiddie pool in the dark. | 偷偷生孩子吗 |
[58:20] | Isn’t that freaky? | 你不觉得这样很奇怪吗 |
[58:21] | Where’d you have Bone? | 你在哪里生的波恩 |
[58:23] | How do you know he’s mine? | 你怎么知道他是我的儿子 |
[58:25] | Wild guess. | 瞎猜的 |
[58:27] | In the back of a truck on a highway. | 在公路上的一辆卡车的车斗内 |
[58:31] | Thought I was gonna die. | 当时我还以为我就要挂了 |
[58:38] | Which one? | 要哪一个 |
[58:40] | This one? It glows in the dark. | 这个怎么样 夜里可以发光 |
[58:45] | Good. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[59:12] | Jeff said that I can go to his place whenever I want. | 杰夫说我可以随时去他家 |
[59:16] | So if you decide to leave, then… | 如果你决定离开这里的话 那么 |
[59:18] | What, d’you guys, like… | 你们俩发展到什么地步了 |
[59:20] | D’you make out or something? | 有没有干什么不可描述的事啊 |
[59:21] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[59:24] | Who said anything about leaving? | 谁说过要离开了 |
[59:29] | Come here, help me undo my shoes? | 来帮我脱下鞋子 |
[59:36] | That doesn’t work! | 这样不行 |
[1:00:04] | – Got your lighter? – Here you go. | -有打火机吗 -给 |
[1:00:09] | What’s that taste like? | 感觉如何 |
[1:00:13] | Hey. Nice to see you guys. | 嘿 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:00:16] | Yeah, you too. | 也很高兴见到你们 |
[1:00:19] | Don’t drop him. | 别摔着他 |
[1:00:36] | So I can… I can… take care of this guy… | 我可以搞定这家伙 |
[1:00:38] | and then I’m gonna get a heart, put a five-star on his back! | 我会”全心全意”地找他麻烦的 |
[1:00:42] | Wait! Uh, let me roll! | 等等 我来掷骰子 |
[1:00:53] | I can drive if you’re tired. | 如果你累的话可以让我来开 |
[1:00:57] | I’m good. You can’t drive this. | 我很好 这个你不会开 |
[1:01:00] | I’ve driven trucks before. | 以前我开过卡车 |
[1:01:05] | This is more like flying a plane than driving a truck, okay? | 开这个卡车比开飞机更难 |
[1:01:10] | – I’m telling you. – Okay. | -我说真的 -知道了 |
[1:01:38] | Hey! Good to see you again! | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:02:14] | Ali, here… mini tour. | 阿丽 看看这里 |
[1:02:18] | It’s all getting set up. That’s nice | 快完工了 很不错 |
[1:02:20] | closet space. | 这是壁橱空间 |
[1:02:21] | That’s the master bedroom at the back there. | 后面那里是主卧室 |
[1:02:25] | Kids’ bedroom. | 这是孩子的房间 |
[1:02:29] | Take a look at that. | 来看看这个 |
[1:02:31] | I had them put… those two in, | 我让他们在这里开两个窗 |
[1:02:33] | so when you’re laying down at night… you see the stars. | 晚上可以躺在这里看星星 |
[1:02:37] | Cool, no? | 很酷是不是 |
[1:02:41] | I, uh… I-I’ve worked with, uh… Bruno for two years. | 我和布鲁诺一起工作两年了 |
[1:02:45] | Y’know, he, uh… | 他呢 |
[1:02:46] | he was on probation. I got him a job at the factory | 他在实习时 我就给他介绍了这个工作 |
[1:02:50] | and now he’s got a… steady paycheck. | 现在他拥有稳定的收入 |
[1:02:52] | He’s got two kids, y’know, but everything’s sorted. | 他有两个孩子 但一切都还算不错 |
[1:02:54] | Why are you telling me all of this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[1:02:56] | Y’know… make sure that, uh, Bone’s taken care of. | 给波恩找个人照顾 |
[1:03:09] | Rob did this? | 这房子是罗伯弄得吗 |
[1:03:11] | We could get a house like this one. | 我们也可以拥有这样的房子 |
[1:03:13] | What do you think? | 你认为怎么样 |
[1:03:21] | – Okay. Thank you. – Yeah, thanks! | -好的 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:03:24] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[1:03:33] | Sit down, guys! I’m gonna start! | 坐好了 伙计们 要开车了 |
[1:05:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:05:09] | You have to draw a whole house, | 尝试着只用一笔 |
[1:05:11] | but you can’t take the pencil off the page. | 来画出一整个房子 |
[1:05:14] | I saw Rob doing it. | 我看到罗伯这么做 |
[1:05:16] | – Well, you suck. – You try doing it. | -你太垃圾了 -你来试试 |
[1:05:19] | It’s so hard! | 这太难了 |
[1:05:35] | – These! Just… – Eeee! I want some! | -这些 只是 -我也要 |
[1:05:38] | I want some! I want some! | 我也要 |
[1:05:40] | Why don’t…? | 为什么不 |
[1:05:43] | I was just gonna check the thermostat. | 我只是来检查一下恒温器 |
[1:05:45] | It’s gonna get cold tonight. | 今晚会变冷 |
[1:05:47] | Bone, help me with this. | 波恩 来帮一下我 |
[1:05:49] | Find a place to plug it in. Okay, press that button. | 插上插头 不错 按下那个按钮 |
[1:05:54] | That’s retarded. | 这玩意有点弱智 |
[1:05:55] | People love these! | 人们喜欢这东西 |
[1:05:57] | So when you’re cold tonight, freezing your little ass off… | 当你今晚冷得你小屁屁难受的时候 |
[1:06:00] | – It’s just so lame. – Okay, that’s fine. | -它太差劲了 -没关系 |
[1:06:02] | I’ll just… I’ll take it home. | 我等下把它带回去 |
[1:06:05] | Nah, don’t bother. | 不用了 不用这么麻烦 |
[1:06:07] | Hang on, hang on. We’re on now. Ah-yah! | 等一下 等一下 现在开战了 |
[1:06:12] | The ceiling! Off the ceiling! | 飞到天花板 又从天花板上弹下来 |
[1:06:14] | Boom! Boom! I’m back! | 嘣 嘣 我又回来了 |
[1:07:02] | Hey. You seen Bone anywhere? | 你看到波恩了吗 |
[1:07:05] | No, I was with a client. | 没有 我当时与客户在一起 |
[1:07:06] | You start putting up that wallpaper? | 你开始贴墙纸了吗 |
[1:07:08] | – Yeah. – Good. | -开始了 -很好 |
[1:07:10] | I might have some more work for you. | 我还有很多的工作让你做 |
[1:07:14] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:07:19] | Let me know when you’re finished in the living room. | 弄完客厅时告诉我一声 |
[1:07:22] | Throw it at him! | 丢给他 |
[1:07:27] | Come on, don’t be a pussy. Grab it! | 快点 别怂 抓住它 |
[1:07:32] | Stupid, man. Don’t drop him! | 笨蛋 别摔着他 |
[1:07:36] | Hey. I saw Evan’s truck | 我刚看到埃文的卡车 |
[1:07:39] | and I think he’s here. | 我想他就在这 |
[1:07:40] | And if you see him, you need to run, you come find me. | 如果你看到他 你就跑过来找我 |
[1:07:43] | You don’t let him see you, | 不要让他看到你 |
[1:07:44] | you don’t talk to him, okay? | 不要跟他说话 知道吗 |
[1:07:45] | And if anybody asks, we’re not here anymore. | 如果有人问起 就说我们离开了 |
[1:07:47] | – Yeah. – Can you come here? | -好的 -过来一下 |
[1:07:50] | – Do you like it here? – Yeah | -你喜欢这里吗 -喜欢 |
[1:07:52] | So can you do as I say and listen to me? | 那你就照我说的做 听话 好吗 |
[1:09:31] | I’m gonna keep going… | 我会一直撞 |
[1:09:33] | until either I break, or your fucking window breaks! | 直到我的头或是这该死的窗户破掉 |
[1:11:02] | Why didn’t you come back? | 你为什么没回来 |
[1:11:04] | Why’d you leave me? | 你为什么离开我 |
[1:11:12] | I went out of my fucking mind. | 我都快疯了 |
[1:11:22] | Thought I was never gonna fuckin’ see you again. | 以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:11:29] | You know, I ended up paying some… fat fuck $200? | 我最后还给了那个胖子200美元 |
[1:11:33] | Gave me the address of this place and another place. | 他给了我这个地方和另一个地方的地址 |
[1:11:39] | I drove up to this shithole. | 我开车来到这个令人讨厌的地方 |
[1:11:43] | You really like it here? | 你真的喜欢这里吗 |
[1:11:48] | Feels like living in a matchbox. | 这房子就像是个火柴盒 |
[1:11:50] | You don’t think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[1:11:58] | So, what, you working for this guy? | 所以你是在这个家伙这里打工吗 |
[1:12:01] | Yeah, it’s not bad. | 是的 这里还不错 |
[1:12:04] | You know, I got a plan for how we can all be together. | 我有一个计划可以让我们都在一起 |
[1:12:08] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:12:10] | Bone and I will be fine here. | 波恩和我在这里挺好的 |
[1:12:16] | I’m so fuckin’ hungry. | 我他妈饿极了 |
[1:12:29] | I can make you change your mind. | 我可以让你改变想法 |
[1:12:32] | My mind is great as it is. | 我的想法很好 |
[1:12:43] | We should just start again. | 我们应该重新开始 |
[1:12:49] | We got off on the wrong track. I’m gonna rewind this. | 我们犯错了 我要昨日重现 |
[1:12:51] | No. | 别了吧 |
[1:12:53] | One second. | 马上就好 |
[1:13:20] | Mind if I sit here? | 我可以坐在这里吗 |
[1:13:21] | You look way too young to be at a bar. | 你还那么小 不能来酒吧 |
[1:13:28] | Who’s the father? | 孩子的父亲是谁 |
[1:13:31] | Pregnant women, they shouldn’t drink like that. | 怀孕的女人不能喝酒的 |
[1:13:33] | – I’m special. – You’re special. | -我很特别 -你很特别 |
[1:13:35] | – That’s what I always liked about you. – You don’t know me. | -我就喜欢你这一点 -你不了解我 |
[1:13:37] | How do you know that I’m pregnant? | 你怎么知道我怀孕了 |
[1:13:44] | I can smell it. | 我能闻出来 |
[1:13:46] | I’ll raise that baby like it’s my own. | 我会把他当做像我亲生儿子一样抚养他 |
[1:13:48] | I’m gonna get a nice job. I’m gonna… | 我会找一份好工作 我会 |
[1:13:56] | I’m gonna be a… | 我会成为一名 |
[1:14:00] | Gonna be a doctor. | 一名医生 |
[1:14:02] | Yeah. You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:14:04] | I’m gonna be a surgeon. I’m gonna specialize in… | 我会成为一名外科医生 我会专攻 |
[1:14:09] | …surgery. | 外科手术 |
[1:14:11] | And which Evan is talking now? | 现在是哪个埃文在说话呢 |
[1:14:13] | Oh, this is Evan… this is Evan from the future. | 我是 我是来自未来的埃文 |
[1:14:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:14:18] | ♪ I’d rather go blind playing ♪ | ♪ 我宁愿去瞎逛 ♪ |
[1:14:21] | You know this song? | 你知道这首歌 |
[1:14:23] | I love this song. Baby, come dance with me. | 我超爱这首歌 宝贝 来和我跳舞 |
[1:14:26] | Come dance with me. | 来和我跳舞 |
[1:14:31] | Don’t make me dance with him. Don’t make me do it. | 不要逼我和他跳舞 不要逼我 |
[1:14:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:14:39] | Come dance with me! | 来和我跳舞 |
[1:14:49] | Come dance with me, baby! | 来和我跳舞 宝贝 |
[1:14:51] | ♪ I would rather be a blind girl baby ♪ | ♪ 我宁愿成为一个盲人 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:15:00] | ♪ Than to see you walk away ♪ | ♪ 也不愿看到你离开 ♪ |
[1:15:04] | ♪ Walk away from me baby ♪ | ♪ 离开我 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:15:07] | ♪ Oh yeah ♪ | ♪ 哦 是的 ♪ |
[1:15:12] | ♪ ‘Cause you see I love you so much ♪ | ♪ 因为我非常爱你 ♪ |
[1:15:17] | ♪ I don’t wanna watch you leave me baby ♪ | ♪ 我不想看到你离开我 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:15:24] | ♪ And another thing is ♪ | ♪ 还有就是 ♪ |
[1:15:28] | ♪ I just don’t wanna be free No baby ♪ | ♪ 我不想成为自由之身 不宝贝 ♪ |
[1:15:31] | ♪ Ah no ♪ | ♪ 啊 不 ♪ |
[1:15:37] | ♪ Now listen ♪ | ♪ 现在听着 ♪ |
[1:15:42] | ♪ I was just I was just sittin’ here thinking yeah ♪ | ♪ 我只是坐在这里想念 ♪ |
[1:15:50] | ♪ About your sweet kiss ♪ | ♪ 你甜蜜的亲吻 ♪ |
[1:15:53] | ♪ Whoa ♪ | ♪ 哇 ♪ |
[1:15:54] | ♪ And your warm embrace baby | ♪ 还有你温暖的拥抱 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:15:57] | ♪ Oh yeah ♪ | ♪ 哦 是的 ♪ |
[1:16:02] | ♪ When the reflection in the glass ♪ | ♪ 玻璃中的倒影 ♪ |
[1:16:05] | ♪ That I held to my lips baby ♪ | ♪ 我放在我的嘴唇边 宝贝 ♪ |
[1:16:09] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:16:16] | You just gonna go back to that guy? | 你会回到那个家伙身边吗 |
[1:18:34] | This place is nice. | 这个地方真不错 |
[1:18:46] | Okay, so this one’s already been sold. | 这个已经被卖了 |
[1:18:48] | – I’m gonna deliver it tomorrow. – Okay. | -我明天就会交付 -好的 |
[1:18:50] | – You can put a proper house here. – Oh, okay. | -你可以在这里整一栋房子 -好的 |
[1:18:52] | Make some more rent. But I did hook up the, uh… | 多收点租金 我接好了 |
[1:18:55] | the water and electric systems, so you can, uh… | 水管和电力系统 你可以 |
[1:19:13] | Robert! Robert. Who’s this? Oh. | 罗伯特 罗伯特 这是谁 |
[1:19:16] | – Ah, okay. – Come with me. | -好的 -跟我来 |
[1:19:18] | – Fuck. – Uh… lemme explain. | -操 -让我来解释 |
[1:19:19] | She’s a cousin from out of town, she… | 她是外地来的表妹 她 |
[1:19:21] | just needed a place to crash for a couple of nights. | 需要一个地方住几晚 |
[1:19:25] | Robert, I’m not happy about this, okay? | 罗伯特 我对这件事很不高兴 了解 |
[1:19:27] | I gotta go. We’ll talk about this later. | 我得走了 我们后面再谈这事 |
[1:19:36] | This is so… fucked up! I’m trying | 这太糟糕了 我本想 |
[1:19:37] | to get that guy to keep us here, | 让那家伙让我们留在这里 |
[1:19:39] | and now he thinks I’m charging extra rent. | 现在他认为我在收额外的租金 |
[1:19:42] | I see that guy around here again, | 我要是在这里再看到那个家伙 |
[1:19:43] | I’m gonna crack his fucking skull. Is that clear? | 我会把他的头打碎 明白吗 |
[1:19:46] | You’re free to live anywhere else. | 你想住在其他地方是你的自由 |
[1:20:01] | Yeah, I wanna live with you… in a place of our own. | 我想和你住在我们自己的地方 |
[1:20:09] | Evan, that’s not realistic. | 埃文 那不太现实 |
[1:20:14] | Is that not realistic? | 那不现实吗 |
[1:20:16] | Back there? | 在那边 |
[1:20:18] | Yeah, but it’s not ours. | 是啊 但那不是我们的 |
[1:20:20] | Baby, I can’t do this without you and Bone. | 宝贝 没有你和波恩我没办法做这事 |
[1:20:22] | Okay? This is our opportunity. | 知道吗 这是我们的机遇 |
[1:20:23] | We gotta fuckin’ move fast. You gotta go and get the keys. | 我们必须赶快行动 你得去拿钥匙 |
[1:20:27] | I’ll go to the diner and I will wait, | 我会去餐厅等你 |
[1:20:30] | and I will meet you in the parking lot. | 我会在停车场和你见面 |
[1:20:32] | I fuckin’ follow, I make sure everything’s alright. Okay? | 好吧 我跟着你 保证一切都没问题 |
[1:20:35] | We get the house. We get Bone. | 我们开着房车 我们带上波恩 |
[1:20:36] | It’s that fucking simple. Okay? | 就这么简单 好吗 |
[1:20:40] | We did it with the birds, we’re just | 我们之前偷过鸟 这次只是 |
[1:20:41] | gonna do it with the fuckin’ house. | 换成了房车 |
[1:20:43] | Baby, this guy’s got 10 fucking houses, right?! | 宝贝 这个家伙有10间房车 对吧 |
[1:20:45] | He’s not gonna fuckin’ miss it! Baby, it’s people like us! | 他是不会在乎的 宝贝 但我们在乎 |
[1:20:49] | It’s me and you! We have nothing! | 我和你 我们什么也没有 |
[1:20:51] | Think this guy gives a shit about you?! | 你以为这个家伙在乎你 |
[1:20:53] | He just wants to fuck you! | 他只是想上你 |
[1:20:54] | You don’t see that?! You don’t fucking see… | 你没看出来 你他妈没看 |
[1:20:57] | Fuck, not fucking see that?! | 该死 你他妈的真的不明白吗 |
[1:20:59] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈脑子秀逗了吧 |
[1:21:01] | – Well, to go where? – How many fuckin’ times? | -我们躲到哪儿 -你他妈的要问几遍 |
[1:21:03] | It’s the plan! We’ll go to fuckin’ Tony’s! | 都说了计划是 我们搞托尼的房车 |
[1:21:05] | – How? – We’ll do like we always fucking do! | -怎么搞 -用老办法 |
[1:21:08] | Okay? We’ll drive nights! | 我们晚上把车开走 |
[1:21:10] | We’ll go to that fucking diner and we’ll change the plates. | 我们去那个该死的餐馆换车牌 |
[1:21:13] | We drive the service roads. | 我们走小路 |
[1:21:14] | We’ll be there in three fucking days, baby! Three fu… | 他妈的三天就能到 宝贝儿 三天 |
[1:21:18] | Evan, Evan, that is fucking insane! | 埃文啊 埃文 这太他妈的疯狂了 |
[1:21:19] | Imagine Bone’s face! | 想想波恩会多高兴 |
[1:21:20] | – You are insane! – How am I fucking insane?! | -你太疯了 -他妈的 我才没疯 |
[1:21:23] | Baby, it’s all I fucking got. It’s all I fucking got. Okay? | 宝贝儿 我他妈的只会干这个 行吗 |
[1:21:27] | I love you! It doesn’t have to fucking make sense. | 反正我爱你 其他的都无所谓了 |
[1:21:37] | I’ll help you do it. | 我会帮你一起干 |
[1:22:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[1:22:23] | I’m sorry, Rob. | 罗伯 对不起 |
[1:22:25] | It’s… it’s gonna be okay. | 问题还不算太大 |
[1:22:39] | You sure you wanna sleep in here? | 你确定你要睡在这儿吗 |
[1:23:47] | Alright, everybody, get up! | 大家快起来啊 |
[1:23:57] | Shit! | 我去 |
[1:24:03] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:24:07] | – Cut the power! -Bone! | -把电停掉 -波恩 |
[1:24:13] | Where’s Rob? | 罗伯在哪儿 |
[1:24:16] | I called his phone, he’s not answering! | 我打他电话了 他没接 |
[1:24:18] | Step away from it! Careful! | 离远点儿 危险 |
[1:24:23] | Bone! Bone! | 波恩 喂 波恩 |
[1:24:34] | Where are you going, man? | 你是要去哪儿 |
[1:24:36] | Rob! Fire! | 罗伯 着火了 |
[1:24:47] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:24:49] | Rob! Rob! | 罗伯 罗伯 |
[1:25:34] | Ali! Bone! What are you doing?! | 阿丽 波恩 你们在干什么 |
[1:25:37] | Ali! | 阿丽 |
[1:25:42] | Stop the fucking truck, Ali! | 阿丽 你把他妈的车停下 |
[1:25:44] | What are you doing? No need to do this! | 你在做什么 别做傻事 |
[1:25:47] | Just stop the truck! | 停车 |
[1:25:53] | – Where are we going? – Sit down! Sit down! | -我们这是要去哪 -坐下 快坐下 |
[1:25:56] | You listen to me! Sit the fuck down! | 听我说 你他妈的坐好 |
[1:26:29] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事儿的 |
[1:26:31] | Evan… Evan’s gonna meet us there. He’s waiting for us. | 埃文会接应咱们 他在等咱们 |
[1:26:34] | Everything’s fine. | 不会有事儿的 |
[1:26:42] | Ali! | 阿丽 |
[1:26:47] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:26:50] | – Stop! – Shit. | -停车 -我去 |
[1:27:00] | Ali! | 阿丽 |
[1:27:29] | Ali! Hey! | 阿丽 |
[1:27:36] | Hold… hold on tight! | 抓紧了 |
[1:27:46] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[1:27:52] | Hold on! | 抓紧些 |
[1:28:14] | Shit! | 我去 |
[1:28:16] | Holy shit! Shit! | 卧槽 妈的 |
[1:29:01] | Do it! Do it! | 使劲游 用力游 |
[1:29:36] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[1:29:44] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[1:30:04] | Bone! | 波恩 |
[1:30:07] | You have to go! | 快走 |
[1:30:10] | Go! | 快 |
[1:30:12] | Go! Fast! Go! | 快走啊 |
[1:30:51] | You, okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:34:12] | …41390 Pittsburgh, Syracuse | 41390 匹兹堡 锡拉丘兹 |
[1:34:16] | Albany, Burlington… | 奥尔巴尼 伯灵顿 |
[1:35:01] | Someone told me this story when I was pregnant with you | 我怀你的时候 有人给我讲了这个故事 |
[1:35:04] | and I didn’t know what I was gonna do. | 我也给你讲讲吧 |
[1:35:09] | There was once… | 很久以前 |
[1:35:11] | this king… | 有这么一个国王 |
[1:35:17] | forget what his name was, but… | 我忘了他的名字 |
[1:35:20] | he had this problem, | 他碰到一个难题 |
[1:35:22] | ’cause there were… two women, and… | 有两个女人 |
[1:35:25] | they were both claiming to be the mother… of this… baby, | 都说自己是同一个孩子的母亲 |
[1:35:28] | but nobody knew who the real mother was. | 但是 没人知道谁是真母亲 |
[1:35:32] | How could there be two mothers? | 一个孩子怎么可能有两个母亲呢 |
[1:35:33] | Well, one of the women had a child who died, | 事实是 其中一个女人的孩子死了 |
[1:35:36] | so she was claiming to be the mother | 所以她说她是 |
[1:35:38] | of the child who was still alive. | 另一个还活着的孩子的母亲 |
[1:35:40] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么那样做啊 |
[1:35:43] | Because she missed her kid. | 因为她很想她的孩子 |
[1:35:46] | People… do funny things | 人有时会做蠢事 |
[1:35:49] | when… | 特别是当 |
[1:35:50] | they miss someone who they know is… | 人们过分思念他们认识 |
[1:35:53] | gone forever, Bone. | 却已诀别的人时 你知道吗 波恩 |
[1:35:57] | So the king asks for a sword. This like. | 国王要来一把剑 就像这把 |
[1:36:04] | “I will… cut the child in two… | 我会把这孩子劈成两半 |
[1:36:07] | so that both of you can have.” | 这样 你们就都有孩子了 |
[1:36:12] | When there is a woman screaming, she, she was like, | 正在这时 一个女人这样哭喊着 |
[1:36:14] | “No!” | “不” |
[1:36:16] | “No, give him to her! She’s the real mother!” | “不 孩子给她吧 她是真母亲” |
[1:36:20] | So he gave it to the other woman? | 所以 国王给另外那个人了吗 |
[1:36:21] | No, he gave… him to her. | 没有 国王把孩子给了哭喊着的母亲 |
[1:36:25] | Because… | 因为 |
[1:36:29] | Because a mother will do anything… | 因为 真正的母亲为了保护自己的孩子 |
[1:36:31] | to protect her child. | 会愿意做任何事 |
[1:36:35] | Even if it means that she can’t… be around him. | 即使 她不能待那个孩子身旁 |
[1:36:40] | That’s a weird story. | 这故事真奇怪 |
[1:36:49] | I want you to remember it. | 我希望你能记住它 |
[1:37:08] | Gah! I’m just… | 我啊 |
[1:37:13] | I’m just so tired. | 我太累了 |
[1:37:17] | You finish your pancake. I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 你把饼吃了吧 我去一下卫生间 |
[1:37:22] | Clean up my stupid face. | 洗一下我这张脸 |
[1:37:29] | Here. | 别油了衣服 |
[1:38:02] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[1:38:04] | three… four… | 三 四 |
[1:38:06] | five… six… | 五 六 |
[1:38:08] | seven… eight… | 七 八 |
[1:38:19] | Hey, kid. Your mom gave me your ticket. | 孩子 你妈要我给你车票 |
[1:38:22] | Your bus is about to leave. | 车就要开了 |
[1:38:24] | It’s at Gate 2, just over there. | 2号进站口 在那边 |
[1:38:28] | We have someone to take care of you. | 那边会有人照应你 |
[1:38:31] | Come with me. I’ll walk you over. | 跟我走 我送你过去 |
[1:38:41] | Here you go. | 走 |
[1:38:53] | It’s the one over there. | 那辆车 |
[1:39:00] | Here’s your ticket. | 这是你的票 |
[1:39:02] | She’ll make sure you get home okay. | 你妈希望你能平安到家 |
[1:40:36] | 全片完 谢谢观看 |