时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s the key to being a great dad? | 成为伟大父亲的秘诀是什么 |
[00:08] | Ah, that’s a tough one. | 有点难回答啊 |
[00:10] | Giving them the freedom to be whatever they want to be. | 让孩子们自由成长 |
[00:12] | – Right. Exactly. – Whether that’s a painter, | -对 没错 -不管是画家 |
[00:14] | a poet, a pilot, a president- | 诗人 飞行员 总统[董事长] |
[00:17] | And for us, we’re gonna | 对于我们来说 那就 |
[00:18] | of a company or of a country. | 企业领头人 或是一国之君 |
[00:23] | Patience. | 耐心是关键 |
[00:27] | Well, be their buddy. | 很简单 做他们的好朋友 |
[00:29] | – That’s your answer? – And stay in school. | -你的答案就是这个吗 -还有认真学习 |
[00:32] | – No. – And don’t do drugs. | -不对 -还有别吸毒 |
[00:33] | No! | 不对 |
[00:34] | – Just give me the answer. – 0h, God. | -快告诉我正确答案嘛 -我的天呐 |
[00:40] | Still thinking. | 我再想想 |
[01:00] | – Hi, Claire. – Hey. | -嗨 克莱尔 -嘿 |
[01:01] | – Hey. – Oh, okay. | -嘿 -好吧 |
[01:03] | Hi. Um, this is my husband, Phil. | 嗨 这位是我老公 菲尔 |
[01:06] | – Hi. – And, uh, that’s my son, Luke, right there. | -嗨 -那是我儿子 卢克 就那个 |
[01:09] | – This is – Desiree. | -这位是 -德希蕾 |
[01:11] | – Desiree, right. Sorry. – Oh, hi. | -德希蕾 对 抱歉 -你好啊 |
[01:13] | – Desiree just moved in down the block. – Fun. Where? | -德希蕾刚搬过来 -赞啊 哪户 |
[01:16] | – 314. – Oh! | -314 -是嘛 |
[01:17] | The two-bedroom cottage with the indoor-outdoor family room. | 就那栋双卧室别墅 室内外兼配家庭活动室 |
[01:20] | Very good. How did you- | 真厉害 你怎么 |
[01:22] | Bet you’re lovin’ that steam shower. | 你肯定很喜欢那个蒸气浴 |
[01:23] | Phil, that’s creepy. | 菲尔 别吓到人家 |
[01:24] | 0h, sorry. I’m a- I’m a real estate mogul. | 哦 抱歉 我是 我是个房产大亨 |
[01:27] | “What?” No, I’m a- I am a real estate agent. | 什么! 不 我是个房产中介 |
[01:30] | We caravanned that house. Great, uh, deck. | 我们展览过那个房子 装饰很好 |
[01:33] | Thanks. I’m just there till my divorce is final. | 谢谢 我离婚手续办好就搬走了 |
[01:36] | No, who is coconuts enough to divorce you? | 怎么会 谁傻到想要跟你离婚 |
[01:38] | We gotta go, but we’ll see you around. | 我们该走了 再见了 |
[01:41] | We’ll have to have you over sometime. | 有时间请你过来玩 |
[01:43] | – I’d love it. – All right. | -我很愿意 -好啊 |
[01:45] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[01:47] | – She’s awesome. – No, we are never having her over. | -她真不错 -滚 我们不可能请她做客 |
[01:50] | Heard she already slept with two dads from the school. | 听说她已经勾引过两个孩子的爸爸了 |
[01:52] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -就是 |
[01:53] | That’s horrible. | 品行不端啊 |
[01:57] | – Dad, watch out! – Whoa! Watch it, buddy! | -爸爸 小心 -小心点呀 伙计 |
[01:59] | – Grandma. – I’m sorry. | -老太太 -抱歉 |
[02:01] | That still looks like a girl’s bike. | 那车看起来还是像个女孩车 |
[02:03] | We’ll add more black tape. | 我们再绑点黑胶带 |
[02:05] | My son has been riding his sister’s old bike. | 我儿子一直在骑他姐姐的旧车 |
[02:08] | Until he’s responsible enough to take care of his own bike. | 他现在还没能力照料好一辆新车 |
[02:11] | Look, he spilled a soda on my computer, | 他把一瓶苏打水倒在我的电脑上 |
[02:13] | he ruined our digital camera | 他还把家里的数码相机弄坏了 |
[02:15] | taking pictures of himself underwater. | 就因为他要给自己拍水下相片 |
[02:17] | It’s a girl’s bike. I’m all for teaching him a lesson. | 那是辆女车 我也想给他些教训 |
[02:19] | But I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully. | 可我担心大嘴巴的小混混们因此嘲笑他 |
[02:25] | Hey, hey, hey. Nice bike, Sally. | 嘿嘿嘿 车很漂亮啊 小姑娘 |
[02:28] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[02:28] | Come on. He looks like Little Bo Peep on that thing. | 拜托 他骑女式车 像洋娃娃一样 |
[02:31] | Actually, not for long. He’s getting a new bike this afternoon. | 不会再这样了 他下午就会有辆新车 |
[02:33] | – I am? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[02:35] | He is? | 是吗 |
[02:37] | Sometimes a man’s gotta put his foot down | 有时候做男人就应该一往无前 |
[02:39] | and do what a man’s gotta do. | 勇敢踏出自己的脚步 |
[02:41] | And if the old lady don’t like it- | 如果那个死老太婆不满意 |
[02:43] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | That’s too damn bad. | 让她自己气死算了 |
[02:49] | Yes. Who’s excited, huh? | 没错 激不激动 |
[02:52] | Cam, come on. Hurry up. We’re gonna be late. | 小卡 快点 要迟到了 |
[02:54] | It’s a toddler play class, not a flight to Cabo. | 只是亲子课而已 又不是要飞到卡波去 |
[02:57] | We’re gonna be judged enough as the only gay parents there. | 作为唯一的同性恋夫夫 我们已经赚够口水了 |
[02:59] | I don’t wanna be the late ones too. | 我不想再给人迟到的坏印象 |
[03:01] | Wow! Paisley and pink. | 天呐 又是旋花呢又是粉色 |
[03:03] | Was there something wrong with the fishnet tank top? | 网眼套头衫为什么不穿了 |
[03:05] | Obviously not. I’m wearing it underneath. | 穿啊 穿在里面了 |
[03:08] | Kidding. Just chill, please. Here. | 开玩笑的 放松 给你 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry. I just wanna make a good first impression. | 抱歉 我只是想留下良好的第一印象 |
[03:12] | You wanna fit in and not terrify the villagers? | 你是想既融入大家又不吓到他们吗 |
[03:14] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 别闹了 |
[03:15] | Today is about Lily, all right? | 今天莉莉才是主角 好不好 |
[03:17] | Her future best friend might be in that class, | 那个班上可能就有她以后最要好的朋友 |
[03:19] | and I don’t wanna rub anyone the wrong way. | 我可不想一开始就惹谁不高兴 |
[03:22] | Can you please just change your shirt? | 能换件衬衫吗 |
[03:25] | Fine. You know what? | 好吧 你猜怎么着 |
[03:26] | I’ll just go put on a pair of khakis, | 我这就去换上一条卡其布裤子 |
[03:27] | maybe a polo shirt, and everybody will think | 高尔夫衬衫 让每个人都以为 |
[03:29] | we’re a couple straight golfin’ buddies… | 我们只是一对直男高尔夫球友 |
[03:31] | who just decided to have a kid together. | 碰巧决定一起养个娃 |
[03:35] | Hey, I called that place in Napa and | 我给纳巴那边打电话了 |
[03:37] | got us upgraded to a villa with a hot tub. | 把房间升级成带温泉浴缸的套房 |
[03:39] | So pack whatever you wear in a hot tub. | 所以准备点泡温泉的衣服吧 |
[03:43] | I usually wear nothing when I’m in a hot tub. | 我通常泡温泉都不穿衣服的 |
[03:46] | And my college roommate’s wife just had to get a new hip. | 那我同事的老婆就得做个屁股整形了 |
[03:49] | Sucker. | 弱死了 |
[03:51] | Manny’s father is taking him for a couple of days to Disneyland, | 曼尼的爸爸带他去迪斯尼玩了 |
[03:54] | so we’re gonna go to the wine country. | 所以我们就脱身去葡萄酒园 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna drink some wine, eat some good food. | 去喝点小酒 吃些美食 |
[03:59] | You know, we would do something like this | 原本我们可以经常组织此类小资活动 |
[04:01] | a lot more often if it wasn’t for, you know, Manny. | 但是 因为曼尼 就少了很多 |
[04:04] | – He’s good. He keep us grounded. – Yeah. | -他很好 他让我们过着朴实的生活 -是啊 |
[04:07] | Like fog at an airport. | 就像机场起雾 飞机停飞 |
[04:10] | Limo gets here at 4:00. | 豪华轿车4点到 |
[04:11] | This morning, I thought I’d go to the club, hit a few balls. | 早上嘛 我想去俱乐部打会球 |
[04:13] | No! What about the fan in Manny’s room? | 不行 曼尼房间的风扇怎么办 |
[04:16] | 0h, yeah. Call a guy. | 那个 叫个人修吧 |
[04:18] | No! You’re supposed to do it with him. | 不行 你该跟他一起修 |
[04:21] | It’s important that we teach him how to do things for himself. | 我们得学着教他做些事情 |
[04:24] | In my culture, men take great pride in doing physical labor. | 在我的家乡 男人以干体力活为荣 |
[04:27] | I know. That’s why I hire people from your culture. | 我知道 所以我才雇你们那儿的人给我干活 |
[04:32] | You’re too funny. | 你真搞笑呀 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna share that one with my next husband | 我跟我下个老公狂花你的钱的时候 |
[04:36] | when we’re spending all your money. | 我就给他讲这个笑话 |
[04:39] | – Dad, this is the coolest bike ever. – Awesome. | -爸爸 这是全世界最酷的车 -必须的 |
[04:43] | So, listen, buddy. | 听着 伙计 |
[04:46] | Certain members of this family | 家里有些人 |
[04:47] | don’t think you can take care of this bad boy. | 认为你照料不好这辆车 |
[04:50] | – You mean Mom? – Your words, not mine. | -你是说妈妈吗 -你说的 我可没说 |
[04:52] | Look, uh, your mom and I are a team, | 你妈妈和我是一个整体 |
[04:55] | and she- we feel like this is a chance | 而她 我们 觉得这是个好机会 |
[04:58] | for you to show some responsibility. | 让你学会负起责任 |
[05:01] | Don’t make us look like jerks here. | 别让我们失望 |
[05:03] | – I won’t. – Okay. | -不会的 -很好 |
[05:05] | – One more rule. – What? | -最后一点要求 -什么 |
[05:07] | Have, like, three butt-loads of fun. | 给我 玩得超级无敌开心 |
[05:10] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢爸爸 |
[05:20] | – So let’s do this. – 0kay, but I need to be done by 3:00. | -我们开始吧 -先说好3点前要弄完 |
[05:24] | That’s when my dad’s picking me up. | 我爸爸3点来接我 |
[05:26] | Hey, if we’re not done by 3:00, | 如果3点还搞不定 |
[05:27] | I’m gonna tie a noose on this thing. | 我就直接吊死 |
[05:29] | In Colombia there’s a saying: | 在哥伦比亚有句谚语 |
[05:31] | “If you have two stubborn burros that don’t like each other, | “如果两头犟驴合不来 |
[05:34] | you tie them to the same cart.” | 就把它们绑在一辆车上” |
[05:37] | The ceiling fan is the cart. | 吊扇就是那辆车 |
[05:40] | My dad’s taking me on Space Mountain. | 我爸爸要带我去玩太空过山车 |
[05:42] | It’s supposed to be really fast, but he’s not scared of anything. | 那东西超快 不过我爸爸什么都不怕 |
[05:45] | He doesn’t even wear a seat belt when he drives. | 他玩的时候甚至都不系安全带 |
[05:47] | Wow. How ’bout that? | 哇噢 也太厉害了吧 |
[05:49] | – Killed a bear once. – Really? | -他还杀过熊 -真的假的 |
[05:50] | Was the bear sittin’ in the passenger seat? | 熊也坐在过山车上吗 |
[05:53] | Read me the instructions. | 给我念下说明书 |
[05:56] | “Safety tips. Warning: To reduce the risk of electrical shock”- | “安全须知 警告:为避免遭受电击” |
[05:59] | We can skip that. | 跳过那段废话吧 |
[06:02] | Uh, “Failure to heed these warnings | “若不听从警告 |
[06:04] | can lead to serious injury or death.” | 可导致重伤 甚至死亡” |
[06:06] | You know, you worry too much. You know that. | 你总是瞎担心 你自己知道 |
[06:08] | Nobody’s gonna get shocked. | 不会有人被电到的 |
[06:10] | One time my dad was struck by lightning. | 有一次我爸爸被雷劈了 |
[06:12] | That’s why he can drink as much as he wants. | 所以他现在喝多少酒都不醉 |
[06:15] | Manny thinks his dad is like Superman. | 曼尼觉得他爸爸是个超人 |
[06:17] | The truth? He’s a total flake. | 可真相呢 他根本不值一提 |
[06:20] | In fact, the only way he’s like Superman… | 事实上 他唯一像超人的方面 |
[06:22] | is that they both landed in this country illegally. | 就是他们都是非法移民 |
[06:28] | I can’t believe I’m so nervous. | 我怎么这么紧张呀 |
[06:29] | They’re gonna love us. Let’s just be ourselves. | 他们会喜欢我们的 我们就表现真我就行了 |
[06:31] | 0r a slightly toned-down version of ourselves. | 或者稍微低调一些 |
[06:34] | I just don’t want this to become an episode of “The Cam Show.” | 我只是不想这又变成”小卡秀” |
[06:38] | – 0h, my gosh. People love “The Cam Show.” – Yes, I know. | -天呐 大家都喜欢”小卡秀” -我知道 |
[06:39] | – You watch “The Cam Show.” – I do watch it. | -你也看”小卡秀” -我确实看 |
[06:41] | – It’s appointment viewing. – Okay. | -是提前预约才能看到 -好吧 |
[06:42] | – Hi! – Hi! Are you here for Toddler Time? | -你好 -你们好 是参加亲子课的吗 |
[06:45] | Yes. I-I’m Mitchell. This is Cameron. | 是的 我是米奇尔 这是卡梅隆 |
[06:47] | – And this here is Lily. – Hello. | -还有我们的女儿莉莉 -你好 |
[06:49] | 0h, well! Welcome. | 真好 欢迎呀 |
[06:51] | We’re all over here taking turns blowing bubbles. | 我们在这儿轮流吹气球呢 |
[06:54] | Well, how nice for… the babies. | 多好玩啊 对小孩子而言 |
[06:59] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[07:02] | This is gonna be really difficult. | 恐怕我会招架不住啊 |
[07:16] | Ten minutes after making a promise to me, | 才跟我保证 过了不到10分钟 |
[07:18] | he leaves his bike unlocked. | 他就把车不上锁扔在这里 |
[07:20] | All I can hear is Claire’s voice in my head- | 我现在满脑子都是克莱尔的河东狮吼 |
[07:22] | “He’s not responsible. | “他不知道负责任 |
[07:24] | You never should have given him a bike.” | 你根本不该给他买车” |
[07:27] | I know. I do a pretty good Claire. | 我知道 我模仿克莱尔超像的 |
[07:30] | So I decided to teach him a lesson… | 所以我决定给他个教训 |
[07:33] | and let him think his bike was stolen. | 让他以为自己的车被偷了 |
[07:36] | And I know that sounds kind of rough, | 我知道这手段有点恶劣 |
[07:37] | but sometimes it’s a dad’s job to be the tough guy. | 但有时候做爹的就要狠一些 |
[07:41] | Excuse me! Thank you. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
[07:42] | On your left! My left. Your right! | 左边 我的左边 你右边 |
[07:47] | Everyone, we have a new family joining us today. | 大家好 今天有个新家庭加入我们 |
[07:52] | Hi. I’m, uh, Mitchell, and I am a lawyer. | 大家好 我是米奇尔 一名律师 |
[07:55] | I- I’m Cameron, and I’m currently not working, | 我是卡梅隆 暂时待业 |
[07:59] | which gives me more time to grill and shoot baskets and- | 所以我有很多时间烹饪 打篮球 还有 |
[08:03] | And this is Lily. | 还有这是莉莉 |
[08:05] | Okay, we’re gonna start with the Hello Dance, | 好 我们以问候舞作为开场舞 |
[08:07] | and then we’re gonna move on to blocks, then finger painting, | 然后玩积木 手指画 |
[08:10] | and then we’re gonna do our Family Dance. | 最后跳”家庭之舞” |
[08:12] | All right. Who wants to start us off? | 好了 谁想先开始 |
[08:15] | Dance us in, P. J.! | P.J小朋友先来 |
[08:22] | – She’s adorable. – Oh, thank you. | -她真可爱 -谢谢夸奖 |
[08:25] | – Seven months? – Uh, eight. | -7个月大吗 -8个月 |
[08:27] | 0h! Is she grabbing or scooting yet? | 噢 会抓东西了吗 会走路了吗 |
[08:30] | Yes. Absolutely. | 是的 都会呢 |
[08:31] | I mean, when she’s not grabbin’, she is- she is scootin’. | 我是说 她不是手在乱抓 就是脚在乱走 |
[08:35] | Dance us in, Tyler! | 泰勒 进来跳吧 |
[08:38] | Are you ready? Okay. Here we go. | 准备好了吗 好的 来吧 |
[08:43] | Cam, Lily is not grabbing or scooting yet. | 小卡 莉莉还不会抓不会走呢 |
[08:46] | Well, she’s not doing it yet, but she will eventually. | 现在还不会 以后会的 |
[08:49] | No, but, see, a lot of these other kids, | 不 你看 那么多小孩 |
[08:51] | they’re- they’re grabbing. | 他们都在抓东西 |
[08:52] | I-I just- Here. Come- | 我只是 给 拿着 |
[08:54] | Lily. Look at the block, huh? | 莉莉 你看积木 |
[08:57] | Grab the block, Lily. | 把积木拿起来 莉莉 |
[08:58] | – Grab the “H.” – Dance us in, Lily! | -抓着H -该你上场了莉莉 |
[09:00] | – Okay. I got this. – Cam, just- | -好的 我来搞定 -小卡 |
[09:01] | Yes, I know. Tamp down my natural gifts | 我知道 要压抑我的天赋 |
[09:03] | and dance like a straight guy. | 然后像个直男一样笨舞 |
[09:05] | No slapping your own butt. | 不许拍屁屁 |
[09:06] | But that’s how I make my horsey go. | 可不拍屁屁我怎么舞得起来 |
[09:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[09:24] | That was very good. | 跳得很好 |
[09:25] | I feel dirty. | 感觉很卑鄙 |
[09:31] | – 0h, hey. – Hey! Hi. | -你好 -嘿 你好 |
[09:33] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[09:34] | Uh, this is really embarrassing, | 真令人难堪 |
[09:37] | but I locked myself out of my house. | 我把自己锁在外面了 |
[09:38] | 0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don’t be embarrassed. | 噢 我总做这种傻事 别不好意思 |
[09:43] | I was- I was hoping you could help me. | 我想 你能不能帮帮我 |
[09:45] | There’s a window open, but I can’t reach it. | 有扇窗子开着 可我够不着 |
[09:47] | Would you mind? | 能帮我吗 |
[09:52] | – Yeah. Yeah. Sure. – Great. | -好的 没问题 -太好了 |
[09:55] | 0f course. You know what they say- | 当然 你知道有句俗话说 |
[09:57] | “Every time God closes a door, he opens a window.” | “每当上帝关上一扇门 他就打开一扇窗” |
[10:01] | 0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out. | 不过对你的话 是他每次都把你锁在外面 |
[10:03] | Okay, what do we got here? | 好的 情况如何 |
[10:05] | I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes. | 我的魅力征服了她吗 是的 |
[10:07] | Would I ever act on it? No. No way. | 我会趁机发展一下吗 不 不可能 |
[10:10] | Not while my wife is still alive. | 我老婆还健在呢 |
[10:13] | Are you sure I can’t get you something to drink? | 你真的不想喝点什么吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah. No, I’m- I’m fine. Really. | 是 不用了 我很好 真的 |
[10:18] | If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window, | 如果我知道会有帅哥爬我家卧室的窗户 |
[10:20] | I would have cleaned up a bit. | 我肯定会”清洗”一下的 |
[10:22] | Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there. | 开玩笑吗 房里幽香怡人呀 |
[10:23] | Like lotions and oils… | 好像有乳液精油 |
[10:25] | for… dry skin and, you know, calloused hands. | 那个 保湿用的 预防干裂 |
[10:29] | Yeah, it’s a candle. | 其实 是香烛 |
[10:31] | – Uh-oh. – What’s wrong? | -完了 -怎么了 |
[10:34] | – The bike’s gone. – Oh, no. | -自行车没了 -哦不 |
[10:37] | – Can I help you find it? – That’s all right. Thank you. | -我帮你找找吧 -不用了谢谢 |
[10:39] | 0kay. Thank you! | 好吧 谢谢你哦 |
[10:43] | So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike, | 为了教育他 我藏起了他的车 |
[10:45] | and then- crazy thing- | 之后 太离谱了 |
[10:47] | I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me. | 我放下了两分钟 就被人卷走了 |
[10:51] | Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson. | 或许也是你爸想教育教育你呢 |
[10:54] | Zinger. | 够狠 |
[10:56] | So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one? | 那 这一辆能打个折吗 |
[11:01] | – I can throw in a bell. – Deal. | -可以加个铃铛 -成交 |
[11:03] | – For five dollars. – No, sir. | -五块一个 -那不要了 |
[11:05] | So, you wanna go for the insurance this time, | 那这次要买保险吗 |
[11:07] | or is it still for suckers? | 或是继续给小偷做好事 |
[11:10] | Got me again. | 够狠 |
[11:12] | Well played, milord. | 够狠啊大哥 |
[11:15] | I will take some insurance. Thank you. | 这次买保险 谢谢 |
[11:17] | What’s going on in there? | 在搞什么啊 |
[11:20] | – That’s not step four. – Don’t worry about it. | -第四步不是那样 -不管它 |
[11:22] | – It says right here that you should- – That’s worrying about it. | -上面说你应该… -怎么还管 |
[11:25] | I thought you guys might need a drink. | 要不要喝点东西 |
[11:27] | 0h, you have no idea. | 太想太想了 |
[11:29] | Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip. | 曼尼宝贝 我得去买点旅途要带的东西 |
[11:32] | Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay? | 你跟爸爸好好玩 好不好 |
[11:35] | And I’ll see you Monday. Mwah! | 周一见 亲亲 |
[11:37] | It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together. | 看到我的两个宝贝一起合作 好开心哦 |
[11:41] | – Jay shocked himself twice. – 0kay, Manny. | -杰电到自己两次了 -好了曼尼 |
[11:43] | – Well, I warned him. – Yep, he’s been a big help. | -我警告过他了 -是啊 他真会帮忙 |
[11:46] | Look at you two with your private jokes already. | 看你们都有自己的小笑话了 |
[11:49] | You’re a regular Salazar and El Oso. | 就像高个子版的萨拉查和埃尔奥索 |
[11:53] | It’s a very big comedy team in Colombia. | 那可是哥伦比亚超有名的笑星搭档 |
[11:55] | El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head | 埃尔奥索总打萨拉查的头 |
[11:57] | with the ladder and things. | 用梯子啊等等 |
[11:58] | And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm. | 有时候他们还穿裙子 |
[12:01] | They make you laugh, but they also make you think. | 他们不仅逗人笑 也让人深思 |
[12:06] | You blew it. You made me look bad. | 你搞砸了 让我很没面子 |
[12:09] | No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team. | 不 你让你妈和我都没面子 我们是个整体 |
[12:14] | – Luke, you in there? – Hey, Dad. | -卢克你在吗 -爸爸 |
[12:16] | Hey. Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小子 |
[12:18] | That was, uh- That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike. | 今天很有意思吧 得到一辆新车 |
[12:21] | – Yeah, it was awesome. – So, uh, what happened after I took off? | -太赞了 -我走以后出什么事了吗 |
[12:25] | – Anything you want to share with me? – Not really. | -有事想跟我说吗 -没 |
[12:28] | So, if I, uh, went out to the garage, | 那 我去车库 |
[12:30] | took a picture for a scrapbook, there’d be no surprises? | 拍个照什么的 也不会有意外咯 |
[12:35] | I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it. I just made a mistake. | 对不起 我不是故意的 我犯了个错 |
[12:38] | Yeah, a big mistake! | 是啊 大错误 |
[12:40] | You’re making me look really bad here. | 你让我很没面子 |
[12:41] | I told Mom you were ready for this. | 我还告诉你妈说你已经懂得负责任了 |
[12:44] | It’s just a scratch, Dad. | 就刮花了一点点 |
[12:44] | That’s not the point, Luke! What? | 那不是重点 卢克 什么 |
[12:46] | I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I’m sorry. | 我骑上路的时候刮花了 对不起 |
[12:50] | So, it’s not stolen? | 那 没丢吗 |
[12:53] | No. Why? | 没啊 怎么 |
[12:55] | That’s good, | 那太好了 |
[12:57] | ’cause… there are bad people out there who would steal a bike. | 因为 有很多坏人喜欢偷车 |
[13:01] | Those are thieves. | 小偷什么的 |
[13:02] | You sit there and think about the scratch part. | 你坐那儿反思一下为什么会刮花 |
[13:04] | That’s not good either. | 刮花也不行 |
[13:06] | I gotta fix that step. | 我得修好这楼梯 |
[13:07] | So don’t scratch anything while I’m gone, | 我不在的时候别再刮花东西了 |
[13:09] | unless it itches. That’s different. | 痒的话可以挠挠 那个不一样 |
[13:11] | The good news is, Luke has his bike. | 好消息是 卢克的车还在 |
[13:15] | More good news- | 更好的消息是 |
[13:17] | I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike. | 我偷了个野孩子的车 给他上了一课 |
[13:20] | Best news- Claire knows nothing. | 最好的消息是 克莱尔什么都不知情 |
[13:23] | So, I figure I’ll just dump the new bike | 那么 新车就丢在 |
[13:26] | where I stole the first bike. | 我偷车的地方好了 |
[13:28] | That way, random kid gets his back, | 那样的话 丢车的孩子拿到车 |
[13:30] | and this new bike doesn’t raise a lot of embarrassing questions… | 新车也不会引发很多尴尬的问题 |
[13:32] | like why I had it | 比如我为什么要多买一辆 |
[13:34] | or who boosted who through a bedroom window. | 或谁爬进了谁的卧室窗户 |
[13:37] | So, everybody’s happy. | 就那样 皆大欢喜 |
[13:43] | Ah, son of a- You gave me the wrong screwdriver. | 狗娘养…你给我的螺丝刀不对 |
[13:46] | Maybe you’re just using it wrong. | 也许是你使用方法不对 |
[13:48] | My dad’s great with tools. | 我爸爸什么工具都搞得定 |
[13:49] | He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute. | 他不用一分钟就能拆掉车轮子 |
[13:52] | Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country. | 去酒庄散散心 去酒庄散散心 |
[13:54] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[13:56] | – I think my arm is broken. – Relax. It’s not broken. | -我想我胳膊断了 -放松 没断 |
[13:59] | How do you know? You don’t know anything. | 你怎么知道 你什么都不知道 |
[14:01] | You have no concern for safety. | 一点安全意识都没有 |
[14:03] | – Because it didn’t hit you that hard. – Why don’t you just say it? | -砸得又不重 -直接说不就得了 |
[14:06] | – You don’t want me around. – You know what? Right now, I don’t! | -你不想我在身边 -你猜怎么 你说对了 |
[14:09] | I don’t wanna be with you either. I’m gonna go wait for my dad. | 我也不想跟你在一起 我要我爸爸 |
[14:12] | 0h, but- but if you leave, how will I ever finish? | 可你走了 我怎么能完成呀 |
[14:16] | You know what? I wish you never married my mom. | 你知道吗 我真希望你没娶我妈 |
[14:19] | – I hate living here. – You think I like this arrangement? | -我讨厌住在这里 -你以为我喜欢这样 |
[14:22] | I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! | 我有两辆跑车闲置在车道上 |
[14:30] | I mean, I don’t understand. | 我真不理解 |
[14:32] | Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me? | 为什么你要背着我做这做那 |
[14:34] | – I actually think it’s pretty funny. – You do? | -我觉得太搞了 -真的吗 |
[14:37] | I do. Yes. | 真的 是的 |
[14:38] | I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid, | 你偷了一个倒霉孩子的车 |
[14:41] | and then the bike gets stolen from you. | 然后你又把车丢了 |
[14:43] | It’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[14:45] | – Classic me, right? – Yeah! | -我的风格 是不是 -是啊 |
[14:47] | So, where were you when it got stolen? | 那车丢的时候你在哪儿呢 |
[14:49] | Oh, I was getting some gas. | 我当时在加油呢 |
[14:51] | Uh-huh. You don’t stand near the car when you get gas? | 是吗 你加油的时候竟然不在车旁边吗 |
[14:54] | Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda | 在啊 可是 我进去拿了瓶汽水 |
[14:57] | because I was thirsty, | 因为我渴了 |
[14:58] | and if I had a soda, I wouldn’t be thirsty anymore. | 如果我有汽水 我就不会口渴了 |
[15:00] | So I bought one, then I drank it all right there, | 我买了一罐 就在那边喝完了 |
[15:02] | which is why I don’t have the can. | 所以现在手中才没有空瓶 |
[15:03] | Well, honey, please, let’s try to remember | 亲爱的 请你 慢慢回忆 |
[15:05] | that I’m your wife, not your mom. | 我是你妻子 不是你妈 |
[15:07] | So in the future, you don’t need to hide things from me. Okay? | 以后不用有事瞒着我 好吗 |
[15:11] | – 0kay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[15:13] | – 0kay. – Oh! Oh, yeah. | -好了 -噢 太好了 |
[15:16] | – You get back here, you! – What are you doing, Phil? | -再继续抱抱 没够呢 -菲尔你做什么 |
[15:19] | I just love ya so darn much! | 我就是太爱你了 |
[15:20] | – I know. I love you too, but that hurts. – Let’s get you inside. | -我知道 我也爱你 你弄疼我了 -进去吧 |
[15:23] | – Hi. – I know. That’s hurting a lot. | -嗨 -我知道 好疼啊 |
[15:26] | – This is a hot one. – Hello! Hi there! | -性感熊抱 -嗨 你们好啊 |
[15:27] | – Hi again. – Oh, hi. | -又见面了 -你好 |
[15:29] | I, uh, found your bike. | 我找到你的车了 |
[15:31] | Oh, good! You- | 太好了 你 |
[15:34] | – At the gas station? – No, at my house. | -是在加油站的吗 -不 在我家 |
[15:36] | One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage | 我邻居看到车倒在我门口 帮我放到车库了 |
[15:38] | when you were in my bedroom, so- | 那会儿你正在我卧室里 所以… |
[15:44] | Classic me? | 我的典型风格? |
[15:47] | Come on, honey. Grab the block. | 快点宝贝 拿起积木 |
[15:49] | See, like he did. You gotta do that. | 看 就像他那样 加油啊 |
[15:51] | – You gotta grab it like him. – So, seen any movies lately? | -像他那样拿起来 -最近看电影了吗 |
[15:55] | Uh, yeah. | 有啊 |
[15:56] | You know, my husband and I just rented, | 我丈夫和我租了 |
[15:58] | uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked, | 《妈妈咪呀》 我很喜欢 |
[16:01] | but I don’t know that Meryl Streep was the right choice. | 只是觉得选梅丽尔·斯特里普做女主角不合适 |
[16:05] | What did you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:07] | Excuse me. | 有没有搞错啊 |
[16:09] | Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. | 让梅丽尔·斯特里普去演蝙蝠侠都可以 |
[16:11] | She’s perfection… | 她是完美的 |
[16:13] | whether she’s divorcing Kramer, whether she’s wearing Prada. | 无论她有没有跟克莱默离婚 穿没穿普拉达 |
[16:16] | Don’t even get me started on Sophie’s Choice. | 更不用说《苏菲的选择》了 |
[16:19] | I get emotional thinking about it. | 想想我都动情 |
[16:24] | She couldn’t forgive herself. | 她根本无法原谅自己 |
[16:31] | I guess she was okay. | 我觉得她还好 |
[16:32] | Really? Ooh. | 真的吗 不是吧 |
[16:36] | Grab the blocks, sweetheart. | 拿起积木 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | – You’re not even interested in it. – Is Henry stacking? | -怎么都没兴趣 -亨利在堆积木吗 |
[16:41] | Good job, Henry! | 做得好啊亨利 |
[16:43] | Good job! | 做得好 |
[16:48] | Q R S T U V Q-R-S T-U-V | |
[16:52] | W-X-Y and Z | W X Y 还有Z |
[16:56] | Now I know my- | 我现在知道我的 |
[16:58] | Whoa, Lily! Oh! | 哇噢 莉莉 |
[17:01] | Not so high. Wow! | 要不要这么高啊 |
[17:03] | – That is a big moment for her. – Yeah. | -人生重要一刻啊 -是啊 |
[17:06] | Would you like a videotape? | 你要份录像吗 |
[17:08] | Uh, you know, I don’t- | 那个 不用 |
[17:09] | I don’t know if I can actually get her to do it again, so- | 我都不知道她还能不能再做一次 |
[17:11] | Well, we tape all of our classes. | 我们的课都有录像的 |
[17:15] | We don’t like parents bringing cameras in. | 父母自己带相机不好 |
[17:16] | It keeps them out of the moment. | 那样他们就不能一起参与了 |
[17:18] | I’ll get you a copy after class. | 课后我给你一份录像 |
[17:19] | That’s super. Yeah. Great. Thank you. | 太棒了 好的 谢谢你 |
[17:23] | Cam. Cam, let’s go. | 小卡 小卡 快走 |
[17:24] | I don’t know what’s happened to me, | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[17:26] | but I just stole a baby’s intellectual property. | 可我刚刚盗取了一个婴儿的知识产权 |
[17:28] | – What? – You’ll see it tonight on the news. | -什么 -今晚的新闻会曝光我的 |
[17:30] | – Come on. Let’s just go. – Oh, look who’s here! | -别说了快走吧 -快看谁来了 |
[17:33] | – Anton and Scott! – Sorry we’re late! | -安东和斯科特 -抱歉我们晚了 |
[17:36] | Don’t look at me. The eye candy here can’t leave the house… | 不是我的错 旁边这位爷 |
[17:39] | without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror. | 不在镜子前打扮个20分钟是不会出门的 |
[17:42] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑啊 |
[17:44] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[17:46] | Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd. | 看那对基神 我本可以在这里大放光彩的 |
[17:48] | But you had to clip my wings- | 是你剪断了我翱翔的”基翅” |
[17:50] | which you used to be the wind beneath. | 而你曾是那翅膀下助力的风 |
[17:52] | I know. I’m sor- | 我知道 对不 |
[17:52] | This class has turned me into a complete monster. | 这个班让我发疯了 |
[17:55] | I’m- I’m just- I’ll make it up to you. Let’s just go. | 我 我只是 我会补偿你的 走吧好不 |
[17:57] | Okay, it’s time for Parents Dance. | 好了 亲子舞时间到 |
[18:00] | Everybody dance for your baby! | 大家都为自己的孩子起舞 |
[18:07] | You wanna do it, don’t you? | 你想跳 是不是 |
[18:09] | I do. | 好想好想 |
[18:11] | I wanna dance for my baby. | 我想为我的宝贝起舞 |
[18:13] | – All right. Go on. Get in there. – You sure? | -好吧 上吧 去吧 -真的吗 |
[18:15] | Make that horsey move. Go ahead. | 开足马力跳起来吧 去吧 |
[18:25] | Go, go! | 加油 加油 |
[18:37] | 0h, I think I hurt myself. | 我想我受伤了 |
[18:57] | Hello. Hey, Javier. | 你好啊 哈维尔 |
[19:01] | Manny’s waiting for you outside. | 曼尼在外面等你呢 |
[19:03] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么来不了 |
[19:07] | Hold that thought. | 等会儿 |
[19:11] | His son’s sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland, | 他儿子坐在路边 等着去迪斯尼乐园 |
[19:14] | and Superman can’t drag himself away from a craps table, | 可我们的超人爸爸沉浸于赌博不能自拔 |
[19:18] | and I’m the jerk. | 却说我是混蛋 |
[19:23] | Say, listen. | 听着 |
[19:25] | I, uh- | 我 |
[19:28] | – Sorry, but I got some bad news. – What? | -很抱歉 我有坏消息 -什么 |
[19:31] | Your dad couldn’t make it. | 你爸爸来不了了 |
[19:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:35] | The plane was full, | 飞机票卖光了 |
[19:37] | and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat. | 有个老奶奶回不了家 他把票让给了她 |
[19:40] | – You’re making that up, aren’t you? – No. | -你瞎编的 是不是 -不是 |
[19:43] | He just didn’t want to come. | 他就是不愿意来 |
[19:44] | Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you. | 开什么玩笑 他很难过 他很想见你 |
[19:50] | In fact, look what he sent. | 你看他送什么来了 |
[19:53] | – A limo? – Yeah. | -豪华轿车吗 -是啊 |
[19:55] | He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland. | 他让我和你妈妈带你去迪斯尼乐园 |
[19:58] | – I told you he was an awesome dad. – Yeah, he’s a prince. | -我跟你说我爸爸超赞的 -是啊 他是个王子 |
[20:03] | Okay. The key to being a good dad? | 那么 成为好父亲的秘诀是什么 |
[20:08] | Sometimes things work out just the way you want. | 有时候事情会如你所愿 |
[20:10] | Race you to the end. | 比赛谁先到路口 |
[20:11] | That is not a good idea… for you. | 那主意可不妙 对你来说 |
[20:16] | Sometimes they don’t. | 有时候则事与愿违 |
[20:18] | You gotta hang in there. | 但你要坚持 |
[20:21] | Because when all is said and done, | 因为当一切尘埃落地 |
[20:26] | 90% of being a dad… | 一个好父亲的大部分特征 |
[20:29] | is just showin’ up. | 就会自然出现 |
[20:43] | Hey! That’s my bike! | 喂 那是我的车 |
[20:45] | Oh, I don’t, uh- | 我 不是 |
[20:48] | Well- | 那个 |
[20:51] | – You- – I was giving it back! | -你 -我是来还你的 |
[20:58] | She couldn’t forgive herself. | 她无法原谅自己 |
[20:59] | And… | 但是 |
[21:02] | she had to choose. | 她又不得不做出选择 |
[21:04] | I think because now I have- | 我想因为现在我有了 |
[21:07] | we have- we have- | 我们有了 我们有了 |
[21:09] | we have Lily, | 我们有了莉莉 |
[21:10] | it’s so hard to imagine being put in that position. | 很难想象那样的境地 |
[21:14] | If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell, | 如果我要在莉莉和米奇尔中选一个 |
[21:16] | I mean, I would choose- | 我想 我会选择 |
[21:19] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[21:24] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:27] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |