时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Do we know anything? | 有消息了吗 |
[00:06] | No. They’re in there now with the doctor. | 没 医生正在里面诊断 |
[00:07] | We’re lucky though. | 不过已经是万幸了 |
[00:08] | The paramedics said it could have been a lot worse. | 急救员说完全有可能比现在的情况严重的多 |
[00:10] | My God, how did this even happen? | 老天 怎么会发生这种事 |
[00:14] | There he is. Big day’s coming up. | 儿子来了 大日子快到了哦 |
[00:17] | What do you want for your birthday, big dog? | 你生日想要什么样的礼物 小狗娃 |
[00:19] | It’s okay. I’m good. | 没事的 我不想要 |
[00:20] | Come on. Sky’s the limit. | 来嘛 除了上天什么都行 |
[00:23] | Dream big, my boy. | 狮子大开口吧 儿子 |
[00:25] | – Well, I guess I could use a belt. – A belt? | -我觉得送我一条皮带挺好的 -皮带 |
[00:28] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t need it. | 是啊 你说的对 我根本不需要 |
[00:30] | Extension cord works pretty good. | 天线延长线用着也挺顺手的 |
[00:34] | Every year, Luke’s birthday falls right around Thanksgiving, | 每年卢克的生日都在感恩节附近 |
[00:36] | and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. | 所以大家都忙着准备过节了 |
[00:40] | One year we forgot completely, | 有一年我们彻底忘到九霄云外了 |
[00:41] | and we had to improvise a cake of stuffing. | 只好用火鸡填料临时做了个蛋糕 |
[00:43] | Which, by the way, he was fine with. | 说一下 他一点都不介意 |
[00:44] | He’s one of those kids, | 他是那种古怪孩子 |
[00:45] | you get him a gift and all he wants to do is play with the box. | 你送他一份礼物 他却只想着玩盒子 |
[00:47] | Yeah, one year we actually just got him a box, | 是啊 有一年我们直接送他一个盒子 |
[00:49] | a really nice box. | 一个非常漂亮的盒子 |
[00:51] | And we made the mistake of putting it in a gift bag. | 但我们犯了个错 将之放进了礼品袋 |
[00:54] | So he played with the gift bag. | 所以他就玩起了礼品袋 |
[00:56] | – We can’t get it right. – No. | -我们怎么都做不对 -做不对 |
[00:58] | – I feel terrible. We gotta do something. – Oh, yeah. | -我觉得很愧疚 我们得做点什么 -是啊 |
[01:01] | You know, the family is gonna be together for Thanksgiving… | 话说 家人们准备趁感恩节来个 |
[01:04] | for the first time in I don’t even know how long. | 大团圆聚会 我不知道会持续多久 |
[01:06] | I am so with you. We should blow this out… | 我太同意你了 我们应该取消聚会 |
[01:07] | and throw Luke the best birthday party of all time. | 给卢克办一个有史以来最棒的生日派对 |
[01:10] | Yes. Yes. And we’ll order a whole bunch of pizzas… | 对 对 我们可以订购许多匹萨 |
[01:12] | and set up an arts and crafts table. | 设立一个手工艺品桌 |
[01:14] | – A what? – A crafts table. | -什么 -手工艺品桌 |
[01:16] | You know, where everybody gathers around | 就是 大家都围在一起 |
[01:17] | and they make stuff, and then bam! | 制作一些小工艺品 然后 砰 |
[01:19] | They got their own party favor. | 他们就发现了自己最爱的派对项目 |
[01:21] | Sorry. I fell asleep | 抱歉 我睡着了 |
[01:22] | while you were describing the most boring party ever. | 你说的简直是史上最无聊的派对 |
[01:40] | – See you in a few hours. – Yeah. | -几小时后再见了 -好的 |
[01:42] | Thanks again for the karaoke machine. | 再次谢谢你们借我卡拉OK唱机 |
[01:43] | I’ll get it back to you right after the party. | 派对办完后 我会立刻送过来的 |
[01:45] | That’d be great. | 那再好不过了 |
[01:46] | Please don’t. I beg you. | 千万不要 求你了 |
[01:48] | – Don’t bring it back. – Okay. | -千万别送回来 -好的 |
[01:49] | Hey, Phil. Are, uh, you getting a clown for today? | 嘿 菲尔 你今天的派对有请小丑吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, no. Luke’s not much of a clown fan. | 没 卢克不怎么喜欢小丑 |
[01:56] | – Really? – Yeah. He never liked ’em. | -真的吗 -是啊 他从来不喜欢小丑 |
[01:58] | Has he ever seen a good one? | 他有见过出色的小丑吗 |
[02:00] | Has- Has anyone? | 有谁 见过吗 |
[02:02] | Really. So anyway, thanks again. | 真的 总之 谢谢你们了 |
[02:04] | Okay. See you later. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[02:07] | – No clown? No- No clown? – Let it go. | -不要小丑 不要小丑吗 -算了吧 |
[02:10] | Who throws a party without a clown? | 谁家开派对不请小丑 |
[02:13] | Since the late ’30s, I’d say most people. | 从上世纪30年代开始 大部分人都不请了 |
[02:15] | You know what? We haven’t gotten Luke a present yet. | 话说 我们还没给卢克准备生日礼物 |
[02:17] | Maybe a clown could be our present. | 或许扮小丑可以当生日礼物 |
[02:19] | Cameron. Cameron. | 卡梅隆 卡梅隆 |
[02:20] | If Phil and Claire wanted to get Luke a clown, | 如果菲尔和克莱尔想给卢克请个小丑 |
[02:22] | they would’ve. This is not our party. | 他们肯定已经请了 那不是我们的派对 |
[02:24] | – But- – this is not our party. | -但 -那不是我们家开派对 |
[02:27] | But I just- | 但我刚刚 |
[02:28] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[02:29] | What would you suggest we get him then, hmm? | 那你说我们送他什么礼物好 |
[02:31] | Get him a gift card. | 送他一张礼物卡就行了 |
[02:33] | – A gift card? – Yeah. | -就礼物卡打发他吗 -是啊 |
[02:36] | Who hurt you? | 你被谁摧残过 |
[02:41] | Hey, Gloria, | 嘿 歌洛莉亚 |
[02:42] | you got any idea how to wrap one of these things? | 你知道怎么包装这玩意儿吗 |
[02:44] | – Is that a crossbow? – Yeah. | -那是个十字弓吗 -是啊 |
[02:46] | Am I the greatest grandpa in the world or what? | 我是不是堪称世上最好的外公 |
[02:48] | We can’t give Luke a crossbow. | 我们不能送十字弓给卢克 |
[02:50] | He pokes himself in the eye every time he uses a straw. | 他每次用吸管都能戳到眼睛 |
[02:53] | Are you kidding? I had one when I was his age. | 开什么玩笑 我像他那么大的时候就有一把 |
[02:55] | My dad used to give me a quarter for every crow I bagged. | 我每射杀一只乌鸦 我爸就会给我25美分 |
[02:58] | And I used to have a machete. | 我曾经还有大砍刀呢 |
[02:59] | – But times have changed. – He’ll be fine. | -但时代已经变了 -他会没事的 |
[03:01] | I’ll teach him how to use it. | 我会教他怎么用的 |
[03:03] | Hey, pal, how’s it going? | 嘿 老弟 过得怎么样 |
[03:05] | Am I charming? | 我有魅力吗 |
[03:06] | – Oh, boy. – Of course you’re charming. | -靠 -你当然有魅力了 |
[03:08] | – Who said you were not charming? – No one. | -谁说你没魅力了 -没人 |
[03:10] | But there’s a girl in my school, and I want her to like me. | 学校里有个妹子挺好 我想让她喜欢我 |
[03:12] | – I need your advice, Jay. – Really? | -我需要你的建议 杰 -真的吗 |
[03:15] | She’s gonna be at Luke’s party. | 她会去参加卢克的派对 |
[03:17] | Well, I’m a little thrown. | 我真是 有点受宠若惊 |
[03:20] | I mean, you don’t usually come to me for advice. | 我是说 你一般不会向我征询建议 |
[03:22] | Well, this is one area in which you’ve done pretty well. | 在泡美妞这方面 您老可算个中高手啊 |
[03:25] | He has a point. | 他说的很对 |
[03:28] | I’ve tried everything to get her attention- | 我试过用各种方法吸引她的注意 |
[03:30] | opening doors, having a milk sent over in the cafeteria. | 为她开门 在餐厅为她递上一杯牛奶 |
[03:33] | – Nothing’s worked. – Here’s the deal. | -全都不奏效 -事实上 |
[03:35] | Girls don’t go for all that romantic stuff. | 女孩子不吃浪漫那一套 |
[03:37] | They go for power and success. | 她们喜欢有权势的或成功的男人 |
[03:39] | And since you don’t have either one of those things, | 既然这两样你都不沾边 |
[03:41] | you’re gonna be the funny guy. | 那你就得做个风趣幽默的男人 |
[03:44] | No, no, no. I want the most dangerous reptile you’ve got. | 不不不 我想要你养的最危险的爬虫 |
[03:48] | I have an iguana that eats crickets. | 我有一只吃蟋蟀的鼠鳞蜥 |
[03:50] | That’d be scary if it was a birthday party for crickets. | 要是给蟋蟀办生日派对 那才算吓人吧 |
[03:53] | Seriously, Jungle Tanya, | 说真的 丛林女郎 |
[03:55] | I need you step it up a notch. | 我需要你升级一下恐怖程度 |
[03:56] | Is there anything that scares the cocoa out of you? | 有没有什么东西能把你自己吓个半死 |
[03:59] | Uh, not really. I do have a bearded dragon. | 还真没有 不过我有条”胡须龙”[一种蜥蜴] |
[04:02] | – Ooh. Does it- – No, it does not breathe fire. | -是吗 它会.. -不 它不会喷火 |
[04:05] | Well, then we’re back to square one, aren’t we? | 那说来说去又说回去了 是吧 |
[04:09] | I couldn’t get Luke out of my mind. | 我脑子里一直想着卢克的生日会 |
[04:12] | I know I made a promise to Mitchell, | 我知道我向米奇尔保证过 |
[04:14] | but some things are bigger than promises. | 但有些东西比”保证”二字要重要的多 |
[04:19] | Fizbo would be at that party. | 菲茨宝一定要在派对上华丽登场 |
[04:27] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[04:33] | It all happened so fast. | 一切都发生在眨眼之间 |
[04:35] | I keep thinking | 我一直在想 |
[04:36] | there was something I could’ve done. | 我当时做点什么阻止这一切就好了 |
[04:37] | No, don’t blame yourself. | 不 你不要自责 |
[04:38] | Who could’ve possibly seen it coming? | 谁能想到会发生这种事呢 |
[04:40] | Sweetie, that’s a rock wall. Is that even safe? | 亲爱的 那是道攀岩墙 那安全吗 |
[04:43] | – Oh, my God. – Honey, relax. | -老天啊 -亲爱的 放心 |
[04:46] | Hey, has anyone ever gotten hurt on one of these things? | 嘿 有人因为这东西受过伤吗 |
[04:48] | – I don’t know, man. It’s my first day. – See? | -我不知道 今天是我第一天上班 -瞧 |
[04:50] | They wouldn’t let the new guy do it if it- | 他们肯让新人操作肯定说明没有… |
[04:52] | – That did not make me feel better. – Don’t worry. | -那只会让我更加担心 -别担心 |
[04:54] | I signed, like, a hundred releases. | 我签了一堆的责任声明书 |
[04:56] | When did we decide all this? I think it’s too much. | 我们什么时候决定弄这些的 太过了吧 |
[05:00] | See, I knew you’d say that. | 瞧 我就知道你会这么说 |
[05:01] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我就没告诉你 |
[05:02] | So just relax. Grab a snow cone. | 所以你就放轻松 去吃个冰霜卷吧 |
[05:04] | – There’s a snow cone machine? – Yeah. | -你弄来了冰霜卷机器吗 -是啊 |
[05:06] | Mom, just so you know, Dylan cannot have mayonnaise. | 妈 记住 迪兰不能吃蛋黄酱 |
[05:09] | That’s random. Why are you telling me that? | 没头没脑来这么一句 你干嘛告诉我这个 |
[05:11] | – ‘Cause he’s coming to the party. – Is that absolutely necessary? | -因为他要来参加派对 -有那个必要吗 |
[05:14] | Yes, because she can’t go 10 | 当然 因为她忍受不了10分钟 |
[05:15] | minutes without her boyfriend’s tongue in her mouth. | 没有她男友的舌头在她嘴里搅 |
[05:17] | It’s like he’s feeding a baby bird. | 就像他在喂幼鸟一样 |
[05:19] | Don’t be so jealous. | 别羡慕嫉妒恨了 |
[05:21] | I’m sure you’ll meet someone super hot at computer camp. | 我确定你在计算机夏令营会遇到超级大帅哥的 |
[05:23] | – Girls. – Hey. Hey. | -姑娘们 -嘿 别闹了 |
[05:25] | So, what you got there? | 你手上拿的什么 |
[05:27] | These are supplies for the crafts table. | 是手工艺品桌需要的一些原材料 |
[05:28] | I finally figured out what we’re gonna be making. | 我终于想到我们要做什么了 |
[05:30] | – Kids bored? – I’m teasing. I’m teasing. | -让孩子们无聊吗 -我开玩笑的 玩笑 |
[05:33] | It looks good. What is it? | 看上去挺不错 是什么 |
[05:36] | Comb sheaths. | 梳套 |
[05:37] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道的 |
[05:39] | But we made them when I was 11 years old | 但我是11岁的时候做的这个 |
[05:40] | at Donna Rigby’s birthday party. | 在唐娜·瑞格比的生日派对上 |
[05:42] | At first we thought it was really stupid, | 一开始我们也觉得那很傻帽 |
[05:43] | and then we had a blast, so- | 然后我们觉得那是很愉快的经历 |
[05:45] | How could you not? | 怎么可能不愉快呢 |
[05:46] | You combined the two things that kids love the most- | 你把孩子们最爱的两样东西结合到了一起 |
[05:48] | combs and sheaths. | 梳子和套子 |
[05:51] | I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:53] | Where’s my comb? Oh! | 我的梳子哪儿去了 噢 |
[05:55] | Here it is in my incredibly convenient beaded comb sheath… | 原来在我超级方便的绣珠梳套里 |
[05:59] | that I made at Luke’s awesome birthday party. | 那可是我在卢克超棒的生日派对上做的哟 |
[06:01] | Hole in one, Mrs. Dunphy. | 一举夺魁 邓菲太太 |
[06:03] | Hole in one. | 一举夺魁 |
[06:06] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[06:08] | I got Luke a video game, but it’s about math. | 我给卢克买了一套游戏盘 但是关于数学的 |
[06:10] | So I guess we’re those kind of uncles. | 所以 我们估计是那种督促人学习的讨厌舅舅 |
[06:14] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[06:20] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[06:22] | Oh. Cam. Uh- | 噢 小卡 |
[06:25] | I’ve known I wanted to be a clown… | 我立志想当小丑是从 |
[06:26] | since I found out clowns were just people with makeup. | 我发现小丑不过是人化妆扮成的开始的 |
[06:29] | Um, as a matter of fact, by the time I was a teenager, | 实际上 当我成长为小少年的时候 |
[06:32] | if I wasn’t in school or fishin’, I was clownin’. | 只要我不是在上学或钓鱼 就是在扮小丑 |
[06:35] | There are four types of clowns | 总共有4种类型的小丑 |
[06:36] | a tramp, an Auguste, | 乞丐小丑 彩面小丑 |
[06:38] | a whiteface and a character. | 白脸小丑 和角色小丑 |
[06:40] | I am a classically trained Auguste clown | 我是个接受过传统训练的彩面小丑 |
[06:43] | named Fizbo. | 名叫菲茨宝 |
[06:44] | – What? N-Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[06:46] | Between the clownin’ and the fishin’, | 你又要扮小丑又要钓鱼 |
[06:48] | I’m surprised you had time for the schoolin’. | 我真奇怪你竟然还有时间上学 |
[06:51] | Aw, and there’s the fifth type- the sad clown. | 还有第5种类型的 悲伤小丑 |
[06:54] | Sad clown is a tramp. So there’s still only four types. | 悲伤小丑也属于乞丐小丑 所以仍然只有4种 |
[07:02] | Cam, I thought we discussed this. | 小卡 我觉得我们已经说过这事儿了 |
[07:04] | We did. But I- I started thinking. | 是的 但我后来一想 |
[07:06] | And this isn’t about you or me. | 这事的重点不在你我 |
[07:07] | This is about a little boy who deserves some happiness. | 而是一个小男孩 该享受快乐一刻 |
[07:10] | And he’s gonna get that from his weird gay clown uncle? | 他能从他古怪的同性恋舅夫那儿得到快乐吗 |
[07:14] | Fizbo is not gay. He’s asexual. | 菲茨宝才不是同性恋 他是无性的 |
[07:16] | He’s an innocent whose only drive… | 他是个纯情大男孩 唯一的目标 |
[07:18] | is to bring people joy and laughter | 就是给人们带去喜庆 欢笑 |
[07:20] | and balloon animals. | 和气球扎成的动物 |
[07:21] | He’s- He’s the least sexual being on earth. | 他 他是地球上最与性无关的东西 |
[07:23] | Oh, okay. Well, at least we agree on something. | 好吧 至少我们都认为你这装扮让人性趣全无 |
[07:32] | If this tape is found in the future, | 如果未来有人发现这盘带子 |
[07:36] | – this is how we humans celebrated birthdays. – Hey, Dad! | -这就是我们人类庆祝生日的方式 -老爸 |
[07:40] | Yeah, there’s my boy. Zip-line extreme- | 瞧 那是我的乖儿子 高空滑索 |
[07:44] | I’m okay. I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 我很好 |
[07:47] | Lesson learned. Don’t stand- Don’t stand there. | 吃一撞长一智 千万别站在这儿 |
[07:50] | Let’s go ahead and rope this area off. | 把这一块儿用绳子圈起来禁止入内 |
[07:52] | Excellent. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你们 |
[07:54] | Hey, buddy, you having fun? | 嘿 小老弟 玩得开心吗 |
[07:56] | Yeah. And I love my new belt. | 是啊 而且我爱我的新皮带 |
[07:59] | Hey, Luke. Look. | 嘿 卢克 瞧啊 |
[08:00] | Do you wanna make a comb sheath? | 你想做个梳套吗 |
[08:02] | A what? | 什么 |
[08:03] | It’s a cool leather holder for your comb. | 就是一个皮质小套 可以放梳子进去 |
[08:05] | And you can decorate it. | 你也可以装饰一下它 |
[08:06] | I’ve got beads and glitter and all kinds of stuff. | 我这边有小珠子 小亮片等各种东西 |
[08:10] | – Do you want to? – Nah. I’m gonna do the rock wall. | -你想试试吗 -不 我去玩攀岩墙了 |
[08:14] | Okay, honey. It’s your day. | 好吧宝贝 你的生日你做主 |
[08:17] | Honey, let me know if you get low on supplies. | 亲爱的 如果你材料不够了 记得通知我 |
[08:19] | I’ll make a quick run back to the 1950s for you. | 我会迅速穿越到1950年代帮你买回来 |
[08:22] | Oh! Again? | 噢 又撞我 |
[08:24] | Seriously, zip-line guys, use some ropes. | 说真的 负责滑索的人 用绳子圈一下 |
[08:29] | Did you remember to switch the whites to the dryer? | 你记得把白色衣服放进烘干机了吗 |
[08:31] | – Oh, no. I forgot. – They’re gonna smell musty. | -没有 我忘了 -到时肯定一股霉味 |
[08:33] | – I know. I’m sorry. – I’ll pump. | -我知道 我很抱歉 -我来加油吧 |
[08:36] | No, no, no. I’ll do it. You stay right here. | 不不不 我来吧 你坐在车里 |
[08:38] | – Relax. – Oh. I get it. | -放轻松 -哦 我懂了 |
[08:40] | – You’re worried about people seeing me. – Without question. | -你担心别人看见我 -毫无疑问 |
[08:42] | You know, people are gonna stare. | 人们会盯着我们看的 |
[08:44] | They’re not used to seeing one clown in a car. | 他们很少见一个小丑在车里的情况 |
[08:49] | That’s her- Bianca Douglas. | 那就是她 比安卡·道格拉斯 |
[08:51] | She’s so cute. | 她好可爱哦 |
[08:53] | She has good handwriting. | 她写得一手好字 |
[08:55] | She’s a complete package. Wish me luck. | 她是个完美女神 祝我好运吧 |
[08:58] | You don’t need luck. | 你不需要运气 |
[08:59] | You just remember those jokes I told you, hmm? | 你只要记住我传授给你的那些笑话就行了 |
[09:05] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这么见面了 |
[09:07] | – What? – We go to school together. | -什么 -我们是同学啊 |
[09:09] | – Oh, yeah. – Do you like jokes? | -噢是哦 -你喜欢笑话吗 |
[09:11] | – Sure. – Great. Ok. | -当然 -很好 听着 |
[09:13] | So a grasshopper named Gary walks into a bar. | 一只叫加里的蚂蚱进了一家酒吧 |
[09:16] | Aw. No. | 噢糟糕 |
[09:17] | You’re not supposed to know his name. | 我不该一开始就把名字说出来的 |
[09:19] | Let me try another one, okay? | 我换一个讲吧 可以吗 |
[09:20] | – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? | -敲敲门 -你是谁 |
[09:22] | [曼尼本该在女孩说Who前先说Moo 笑点是Who和Moo的英文发音相似] | |
[09:22] | – Interrupting cow. – Interrupting cow who? | -捣蛋牛 -捣蛋牛谁 |
[09:24] | Moo. Oh, crap. | 哞 糟糕说晚了 |
[09:37] | – Um, hey. – Hey yourself. | -搞什么 -搞你个大头鬼 |
[09:39] | – Move. – You kind of just bumped me with your car. | -让开 -你刚开车碰到我了 |
[09:42] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[09:43] | No. No, you did, because, um- | 不 你确实碰到了 因为 |
[09:45] | See, yeah, I got grease on my pants | 瞧 我的裤子上沾了油迹 |
[09:46] | – and then also I felt it. – Call an ambulance. | -而且我明显感觉被碰到 -叫救护车吧 |
[09:49] | Okay. I just thought you might wanna know… | 好吧 我只是觉得你可能有心知道 |
[09:51] | in case you wanted to be a decent human being and apologize, but- | 或许你还想当个懂礼貌的人 道个歉 |
[09:54] | No? Okay. | 不想吗 好吧 |
[09:56] | Ass. | 混蛋 |
[09:59] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[10:03] | Just forget about it, all right? | 算了 行吗 |
[10:06] | – Listen, carrottop. I didn’t touch you. – Um, I- | -听着 红毛鬼 我没碰到你 -我 |
[10:08] | So do the smart thing. Shut your hole, | 所以你给我放聪明点 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[10:10] | get in your car and drive away. | 滚上车 开远点 |
[10:12] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[10:14] | What the hell are you? | 你是什么鬼东西 |
[10:15] | I’m the ass-kicking clown… | 我是个惩恶扬善的小丑 |
[10:16] | that’ll twist you like a balloon animal. | 能把你拧成像气球动物那样的 |
[10:18] | I will beat your head against this bumper | 我可以拿你的脑袋猛撞保险杠 |
[10:20] | until the air bags deploy. | 直到气囊弹开 |
[10:22] | So apologize to my boyfriend right now! | 立刻 向我男友 道歉 |
[10:25] | – Apologize? Boyfriend? – Apologize! | -道歉 男友 -道歉 |
[10:28] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:35] | Let’s go. We’re gonna be late. | 快走吧 要迟到了 |
[10:48] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我也进来吗 |
[10:50] | Sure. | 来吧 |
[10:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:55] | – Why you bounce so sad? – I told all my jokes. | -你怎么蹦得那么不开心 -我说尽了笑话 |
[10:59] | It turns out I’m not the funny guy. | 事实证明我不是搞笑男 |
[11:01] | The right girl will find you when it’s time, | 时候到了 真命天女自然会降临 |
[11:05] | even though I’m gonna hate losing you to another woman. | 尽管把你交给另外一个女人会让我很失落 |
[11:08] | You’ll never lose me, Mom. | 我不会娶了媳妇忘了娘的 |
[11:09] | I’ll always love you, no matter what. | 我会永远爱你的 无论发生任何事 |
[11:11] | Ay, chiquitn. | 哎呀真乖 |
[11:15] | You see? Right there. | 瞧 刚刚说的多好 |
[11:16] | You need no tricks. | 你根本不需要什么泡妞技巧 |
[11:18] | Just be the sweet, wonderful little boy that you are. | 只要表现出贴心可爱的 真实的你就好了 |
[11:21] | Sweet little boy. Got it. | 可爱的小男孩 懂了 |
[11:24] | – She won’t know what hit her. – Vaya para all! | -她会被我迷得神魂颠倒的 -加油加油 |
[11:28] | Hey, Manny, wanna make a sweet comb sheath? | 嘿 曼尼 想做过可爱的梳套吗 |
[11:30] | Could not be a worse time, Claire. | 现在真不是时候 克莱尔 |
[11:34] | Oh. It’s so peaceful and quiet over here. | 哦 这边真是安静又冷清啊 |
[11:38] | Ha-ha. If you came over here to gloat, | 哈 哈 如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 |
[11:40] | I already know it’s a dud. | 我已经知道这很无聊了 |
[11:42] | Actually, I came to give you this. | 实际上 我是来给你送这个的 |
[11:44] | It’s your favorite flavor- blue. | 是你最喜欢的口味 蓝色冰恋 |
[11:47] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[11:49] | – And your hair looks really nice. Hmm. – Thanks. | -你的头发看上去真的好美 -谢谢 |
[11:52] | I’ve been combing it all day. | 我已经梳了一天了 |
[11:54] | All right, let’s all give Luke a big hand for being so brave. | 来 大家都掌声鼓励一下卢克的勇敢 |
[11:59] | This feels so weird. What does it eat? | 感觉好怪哦 它以什么为食 |
[12:02] | Oh, just little boy brains. | 它专吃小男孩的大脑 |
[12:04] | Well, at least Luke’s got nothing to worry about. | 卢克本来就没大脑 没什么好担心的 |
[12:07] | – Is there mayo in this? – No. You’re good. | -里面有蛋黄酱吗 -没有 放心吃吧 |
[12:10] | So I was thinking that maybe we could go slip away- | 我在想 或许我们可以悄悄溜走 |
[12:14] | So, does anyone wanna pet the iguana? | 有人想摸摸鼠鳞蜥吗 |
[12:16] | – Hells, yeah. Oh, man. – Over here! Me! Me! | -当然了 天啊 -这边 我 我 |
[12:20] | I love lizards. | 我超爱蜥蜴的 |
[12:21] | – What’s his name? – Her name is Lizzy. | -他叫什么名字 -她名叫蜥蜥 |
[12:24] | Wow. I totally get that. | 哇 我完全懂其含义 |
[12:28] | You don’t deserve this. | 你不该面临如此下场的 |
[12:30] | – What? – Hot reptile chick. | -什么 -性感的爬虫女郎 |
[12:32] | You know, probably has her own apartment, | 她或许有自己的公寓 |
[12:34] | obviously okay touching gross stuff. | 很显然不介意摸些”恶心的东西” |
[12:37] | – They’re just talking. – You’re right. | -他们不过是聊聊天罢了 -你说的对 |
[12:39] | Dylan’s far too sophisticated to get sucked in… | 迪兰品味那么”高” 肯定不会 |
[12:42] | by a single lady with tons of cool tattoos. | 被一个浑身刻满纹身的女人吸引的 |
[12:44] | Hey. I think it peed on me. | 嘿 我觉得它尿在我手上了 |
[12:47] | – Oh, no. – No way, Mother Nature. | -不 -别啊 大自然的小精灵 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe he does that. | 我真不敢相信他会这样 |
[12:54] | Hey, what am I missing, guys? | 嘿 我错过什么了 伙计们 |
[12:56] | Aw, geez, Gloria. | 老天啊 歌洛莉亚 |
[12:58] | Jay, look! I go high! Look! Look! | 杰 看啊 我跳得好高 看啊看啊 |
[13:01] | Guys, hit the road. Come on. | 伙计们 该滚蛋了 快点 |
[13:03] | You’re family men. Come on. Scat. | 你们都是有家室的男人 快 散开 |
[13:06] | Great job, buddy. | 真棒啊 小老弟 |
[13:07] | Now comes the fun part. Rappel down. | 现在有趣的部分到啦 快滑下来吧 |
[13:11] | It’s really high. | 真的好高 |
[13:13] | You have nothing to fear but fear itself… | 你不用畏惧任何事 只需面对畏惧本身 |
[13:16] | and the concrete. | 以及水泥地 |
[13:17] | But I’m right here, buddy. | 但老爸在这儿呢 小老弟 |
[13:18] | Okay, just catch me. | 好吧 要接住我哦 |
[13:20] | I am brave. Roller coasters? Love ’em. | 我很勇敢 过山车 爱死了 |
[13:24] | Scary movies? I’ve seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times. | 恐怖电影? 《捉鬼敢死队》我都看7遍了 |
[13:26] | I regularly drive through neighborhoods… | 我经常驾车穿过那些 |
[13:28] | that have only recently been gentrified. | 刚刚装修过的街区 |
[13:30] | So yeah, I’m pretty much not afraid of anything. | 所以基本上我是无所畏惧的 |
[13:32] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, everybody! | 嘿嘿嘿 大家伙儿 |
[13:34] | Quit your clownin’ around. That’s my job. | 快别闹腾逗乐了 那是我的工作 |
[13:38] | Except clowns. | 除了小丑 |
[13:41] | Never shared that with the fam, so… shh. | 我从未告诉过家人们这一点 所以 嘘 |
[13:44] | Do have an image to maintain. | 哥得维护自己的良好形象 |
[13:46] | I am not really sure where the fear comes from. | 我不知道我的恐惧源自何处 |
[13:48] | My mother says it’s because when I was a kid, | 我妈说是因为我小的时候 |
[13:50] | I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows? | 曾在森林中发现过一具小丑尸体 谁知道呢 |
[13:54] | Hey. Oh. Well, you must be the birthday boy. | 嘿 你一定就是小寿星了 |
[13:57] | Is that you, Uncle Cam? | 是你吗 小卡舅夫 |
[13:59] | No. I’m Fizbo the clown. | 不 我是小丑菲茨宝 |
[14:01] | I don’t know who this Uncle Cam is, | 我不知道小卡舅夫是谁 |
[14:03] | but he sure sounds handsome, doesn’t he? | 但听上去他似乎很帅 不是吗 |
[14:05] | – Hey, who likes balloon animals? – I do! I do! | -谁喜欢气球拧的动物 -我 我 |
[14:08] | It’s just Cam. It’s just Cam. | 那只是小卡 只是小卡而已 |
[14:11] | – You all right? – What? Yeah. | -你还好吧 -什么 当然了 |
[14:13] | Just have kind of a complicated relationship with clowns. | 我只是对小丑有种复杂的情节 |
[14:17] | Well, join the club. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:24] | Look, I came on strong with that whole funny guy bit. | 听着 我之前太刻意勉强自己装成搞笑的人 |
[14:28] | This is me just being myself. | 现在在你面前的是真实的我 |
[14:31] | Okay. Hey, do you know who that boy is over there? | 好吧 你知道那边那个男生是谁吗 |
[14:34] | Oh. That’s Dylan. He’s Haley’s boyfriend. | 那是迪兰 海莉的男朋友 |
[14:38] | He’s so cute and tall. | 他真是又高又帅 |
[14:41] | I’m still growing. Give me a break. | 我还在发育呢 别老挑我的短处 |
[14:45] | Pardon me, miss, but this little doggy needs a new home. | 不好意思 小姐 这只小狗需要一个新家 |
[14:48] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:52] | That’s quite an impressive getup you got there. | 你的装扮真是很夺人眼球啊 |
[14:54] | Thank you, Jay. Oh, by the way, | 谢谢 杰 噢 对了 |
[14:56] | you have something on your shoulder. | 你的肩膀上有点东西 |
[15:00] | That’s good. | 真有你的 |
[15:01] | Never mind. It was nothing. | 别担心 什么都没有 |
[15:03] | We’re done here. | 适可而止 |
[15:14] | So, do you keep these at a zoo or something? | 你把这些动物都关在动物园还是哪里 |
[15:17] | – No. I just keep ’em at my place. – That’s awesome. | -不 都放在我家里 -真棒 |
[15:20] | I only have a cat. | 我家只有一只猫 |
[15:21] | Yeah? I used to have a cat. | 是吗 我曾经也有过一只猫 |
[15:24] | I was just messing with you before, | 我之前是想故意惹你生气 |
[15:26] | but seriously, he’s still talking to her. | 但他现在竟然还在跟她说话 |
[15:29] | – Wow. Cool. – On it. | -哇 好凉啊 -姐这就出马 |
[15:32] | – You know, this is one of- – I feel like Britney Spears. | -其实 这是… -我感觉像布兰妮一样 |
[15:35] | You’re so funny. | 你好搞笑哦 |
[15:38] | You kind of do look like Britney Spears. | 你这确实很像布兰妮MV中的造型 |
[15:39] | – Really? – I’m just kidding. | -真的吗 -我开玩笑的 |
[15:41] | Anyway, this is probably my favorite. | 反正 这只大概是我的最爱了 |
[15:43] | Hey, jungle lady? | 嘿 丛林女郎 |
[15:45] | I think- I think one of your bugs got out. | 似乎 你的一只爬虫跑出来了 |
[15:47] | What? This one? | 什么 这只吗 |
[15:49] | This box thing here- It’s on its side. | 就是这只盒子里的 盒子歪倒了 |
[15:51] | – Oh, my God. Where did it go? – Is everything okay? | -老天啊 跑哪儿去了 -没事吧 |
[15:54] | No. I lost a poisonous scorpion, and I need to find it. | 不 我丢了一只毒蝎子 我得找到它 |
[15:57] | Okay, kids, let’s all tuck our pants into our socks. | 好了孩子们 都把裤腿扎进袜子里 |
[16:01] | Avoid shady, moist places, | 不要去阴暗潮湿的角落 |
[16:02] | and let’s make a game of looking where we step. | 我们来玩个游戏 叫做”当心脚下” |
[16:12] | – Is he okay? – Can we see him? | -他没事吧 -我们现在能探望他吗 |
[16:14] | He’s in with the doctor right now. | 医生正在给他诊治 |
[16:17] | These things happen, right? | 这种事就是常发生的 对吧 |
[16:19] | No matter how careful you are. | 不管你多么的小心 |
[16:20] | Hey, look what Grandpa gave me- a crossbow. | 嘿 瞧瞧外公送了我什么 十字弓 |
[16:23] | – Sweetie, that does not look safe. – Don’t worry. | -宝贝 那东西看着不安全啊 -别担心 |
[16:25] | He’s gonna show me how to use it. | 他会教我怎么用的 |
[16:27] | That’s what… I’m afraid of. | 那正是 我担心的地方 |
[16:29] | Come on. Ready? | 快过来 准备好了吗 |
[16:33] | Oh, my God. You are not making comb sheaths. | 噢 老天 你不会是在做梳套吧 |
[16:35] | I am, and I know. It’s really lame. | 我就是的 我知道的 又老套又无趣 |
[16:37] | Everybody hates it. | 每个人都讨厌 |
[16:38] | No. It’s just like, uh, Donna Rigby’s party. | 不 就像是当年唐娜·瑞格比的派对 |
[16:40] | Exactly! Yes! And I have the beads and everything. | 就是啊 太对了 我这边小珠子什么的都有 |
[16:43] | Amazing. This is awesome. | 太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[16:46] | So… Cam’s a clown. | 所以 小卡是个小丑哈 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:50] | – I totally got you. – And there’s mine. | -我绝对射到你了 -那是我家那位小丑 |
[16:54] | You think it’s weird | 你有没有觉得很怪 |
[16:54] | – that we both chose people who were so- uninhibited? | -我们姐弟俩找的对象都 -自由不羁吗 |
[16:57] | I was gonna say “Embarrassing,” But yeah. | 我本想说令人尴尬的 不过你说的也对 |
[16:59] | Look at them now. They’re the life of the party. | 瞧瞧他们 派对因他们而充满活力 |
[17:03] | Uh, you know, I gotta say, for all his craziness, | 我必须承认 尽管他很疯狂 |
[17:06] | I love my clown. | 但我爱我家那位小丑 |
[17:08] | Me too. They’re good for us. | 姐也是 有他们在真的很好 |
[17:10] | I would’ve totally tanked this party. | 要是我 肯定把派对气氛给毁了 |
[17:12] | And I would’ve gotten my butt kicked at a gas station. | 而我则会在加油站被人暴揍一顿 |
[17:16] | – Sorry? – Turns out Fizbo is a real bad-ass. | -什么 -菲茨宝可是个不好惹的大坏蛋哟 |
[17:20] | Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion! | 蝎子 有蝎子 有蝎子 |
[17:22] | Scorpion! | 有蝎子 |
[17:27] | No, no. Too close. Too close. Too close. | 不不不 靠得太近 离我太近 |
[17:30] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[17:33] | Oh, crap! | 噢 糟糕 |
[17:34] | – Calm down. – What happened? | -冷静 -发生什么事了 |
[17:36] | We fired the crossbow. | 我们发射了十字弓 |
[17:37] | No, I know. Oh, my God. It’s right there. | 不 我知道的 天啊 射中蹦床了 |
[17:44] | Bianca, I’m coming. | 比安卡 我来了 |
[17:48] | – Who else is in there? – Get out! | -还有谁在里面 -快出来 |
[17:53] | It turns out I’m not the sweet guy or the funny guy. | 事实证明我不是甜心帅哥 也不是幽默达人 |
[17:57] | No, Manny, don’t go in! Por favor! | 不 曼尼 别进去 千万不要 |
[18:00] | I must! | 我必须进去 |
[18:06] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[18:07] | Manny Delgado is a man of action. | 曼尼·迪尔加多是个用行动说话的男人 |
[18:15] | Wait. My dog is still in there. | 等等 我的狗狗还在里面 |
[18:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[18:29] | Ow! My arm! | 噢 我的胳膊 |
[18:32] | Sweetie? Luke? | 小宝贝 卢克 |
[18:34] | – What happened, buddy? – What happened? | -怎么了 小老弟 -出什么事了 |
[18:36] | What happened, honey? | 出什么事了 宝贝 |
[18:37] | Hey, hey. What happened? | 嘿 嘿 怎么回事 |
[18:38] | – I slipped on these stupid beads. – Oops. | -我踩在这些小珠子上滑倒了 -糟糕 |
[18:42] | Come on. Here we go. | 来 先起来 |
[18:45] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:46] | – Oh, he’s gonna be fine. – Ay, Dios mio. | -他会没事的 -老天啊 |
[18:48] | Hi, honey. How are you, kid? | 小宝贝 你怎么样啊 孩子 |
[18:50] | – Oh, there he is. – Pobrecito. | -他出来了 -小可怜 |
[18:54] | You poor thing. | 你个可怜的孩子 |
[18:56] | Wow. Everybody’s here. | 哇 大家都来了啊 |
[18:58] | Of course we are. How’s that busted flipper? | 我们当然得来了 你的小翅膀怎么样了 |
[19:00] | – Okay. – Sorry about today, buddy. | -没事 -今天的事真遗憾 小老弟 |
[19:02] | We’ll try again next year, huh? | 我们明年再给你办个完美的生日派对 |
[19:03] | Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever. | 你在说笑吗 这是有史以来最棒的生日了 |
[19:06] | – What? – I got a cast. | -什么 -我打了个石膏 |
[19:09] | – You like a cast? – I’ve always wanted one. | -你喜欢打石膏吗 -我一直想要一个的 |
[19:12] | – After a few weeks, they start to smell. -Ew! | -几周后 里面就会发臭 -恶 |
[19:14] | You are so weird, you know that? | 你真是个怪胎 你知道吗 |
[19:16] | – Can I sign it? – Sure. | -我可以在上面签名吗 -当然 |
[19:18] | – Hey. Me first. – Here. | -嘿 我先来 -这边 |
[19:20] | If you’d asked me before the party… | 如果你在派对举办之前问我 |
[19:22] | if I wanted there to be a chain reaction of disasters… | 是否希望发生一系列灾难的连锁反应 |
[19:24] | that led to Luke breaking his arm, I probably would’ve said no. | 导致卢克摔伤了胳膊 我很可能会说不 |
[19:28] | – Probably? – Prob- Definite- Definitely not. | -可能吗 -可…绝对 绝对不希望 |
[19:31] | Would not want that. | 不希望发生那种事 |
[19:34] | But, one way or another, | 但是 不管怎么样 |
[19:36] | Luke was the center of attention on his birthday, | 卢克在他生日这天是众人关心的焦点 |
[19:38] | and the whole family was together… | 而且全家人都聚在一起 |
[19:42] | just the way it should be. | 那正是家庭生日会该有的样子 |
[19:44] | Fizbo delivery! I brought the cake! | 菲茨宝快递 我带蛋糕来啦 |
[19:47] | Bravo! | 好耶 |
[19:51] | I can’t do this. | 我心理承受不住 |
[19:52] | Oh, God. I’m out. | 天啊 我得出去 |
[20:00] | Cake. | 蛋糕 |
[20:03] | Blow the candles. Blow the candles. | 快吹蜡烛 快吹蜡烛 |
[20:10] | Bianca Douglas called me three times tonight. | 比安卡·道格拉斯今晚给我打了3个电话 |
[20:13] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不打算说假话骗你们 |
[20:15] | I’m starting to feel smothered. | 我感觉快被那姑娘缠死了 |
[20:17] | I really like my cast, but it’s starting to itch. | 我真的很喜欢我的石膏 但里面开始痒了 |
[20:21] | Good thing my mom made me this personal scratcher. | 幸好有我妈特制的挠痒神器 |
[20:25] | Oh, that’s good stuff. | 好东西用了才知道 |
[20:27] | If another woman is messing with your man, | 如果有别的女人想勾搭你的男人 |
[20:30] | you have to get proactive. | 你一定要先发制人 |
[20:32] | I don’t care how pretty she is | 我不管她有多漂亮 |
[20:33] | or how many stupid reptiles she has. | 或者她有多少只恶心的爬虫 |
[20:36] | She tries to take what’s mine, | 只要她想抢我的东西 |
[20:39] | girlfriend’s gonna get stung. | 我就不择手段坑死你 |