时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What’s the most irritating thing my parents say to me? | 父母对我说过最气人的话? |
[00:05] | “That’s too much cologne.” | “你喷太多古龙水了” |
[00:08] | “That’s how girls end up dead.” | “女孩子就是那样丧命的” |
[00:10] | “Don’t talk black to me.” | “别给我黑嘴” |
[00:12] | “It’s inappropriate because she’s your teacher.” | “那样不合适 因为她是你老师” |
[00:15] | How do you even talk black? | 什么叫黑嘴 |
[00:17] | End words with “Izzle”? | 每句话都加个”嘿”吗 |
[00:19] | It’s “Talk back,” You idiot. | 是”回嘴” 笨蛋 |
[00:24] | “Act more like an adult.” | “有点大人样好不好” |
[00:26] | What does “Act more like an adult” even mean? | 什么叫有点大人样 大人该是什么样 |
[00:30] | Look at you, you’re soaked! That is so lame. | 看看你 都湿透了 逊死了 |
[00:33] | You’re the one who wanted to do it! | 是你先开始的 |
[00:35] | What are you two doing? | 你们父子俩干啥呢 |
[00:37] | Oh, I picked up one of those Water Weasels. | 我捡了个水鼬鼠 |
[00:39] | You hook it on the end | 你把它接到水管的一头 |
[00:40] | of the hose and it flies around in the air. | 它会在空中乱飞 |
[00:42] | Just like a weasel. | 就像鼬鼠一样 |
[00:43] | Yeah. Look at how awesome. He’s so wet. | 看看有多酷 他湿透了 |
[00:45] | I put the weasel in my pants. | 我把鼬鼠放我裤子里了 |
[00:47] | – He totally did. – Dork! | -绝对是真的 -傻蛋 |
[00:49] | Is there a reason why my window’s wet? | 为什么我的窗子都湿了 |
[00:51] | – Hmm. Very difficult to say. – I don’t know. | -很难说 -不知道 |
[00:54] | – Up top- Ow! Ow! – What’s wrong? | -击掌 -怎么了 |
[00:56] | – Little- – Sweetie, you okay? | -小 -亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[00:58] | Little twinge. Yeah. | 小抽了一下 没事 |
[00:59] | I’ll call 911. | 我去打911 |
[01:00] | Maybe the firemen will come. | 也许消防员会来 |
[01:02] | – No, no! No, no! – Give me it! | -不要不要 -电话给我 |
[01:04] | The firemen in our town have a reputation for being hot. | 我们镇上的消防员出了名的性感火辣 |
[01:08] | Do I resent that? | 我不爽他们吗 |
[01:09] | Of course not. These guys are my friends. | 当然不会 他们都是我的朋友 |
[01:11] | I play basketball with them. I bake for ’em. | 我跟他们一起打球 烤蛋糕给他们 |
[01:13] | My question is: What’s hot? | 我的问题是 什么叫火辣 |
[01:15] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 走了 |
[01:17] | Coming. | 来了 |
[01:18] | Manny, it’s inappropriate because it’s your teacher. | 曼尼 她是你老师所以不合适 |
[01:21] | What’s the big deal anyway? | 有什么大不了的 |
[01:23] | It’s a surprise. You’ll see. | 是个惊喜 你们会知道的 |
[01:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:26] | – Ay, Jay, you didn’t? – Yes, I did. | -杰 不是吧你 -就是我 |
[01:27] | I got us into that new Benihana. | 我在那家新开的红花餐厅订上位了 |
[01:30] | They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat. | 那有个厨师可以把虾翻进自己的帽子里 |
[01:33] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[01:36] | – Dad! – There’s my boy! | -爸爸 -乖儿子 |
[01:39] | – The hell is he doing here? – Jay. | -他来这干什么 -杰 |
[01:41] | No. He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday | 不 他昨天就该来接曼尼的 |
[01:42] | and disappointed him again, as usual. | 结果又一如既往地让他失望了 |
[01:44] | Now he just sails in here out of the blue? | 现在又突然冒出来就可以了吗 |
[01:47] | I don’t like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah. | 我不喜欢那家伙 理由嘛 当然有 |
[01:51] | Good reasons? Yeah. | 正当理由? 当然有 |
[01:53] | How many reasons do I need? | 我需要理由吗 |
[01:54] | None. I don’t like the guy. | 不需要 我就是不喜欢那家伙 |
[02:09] | So I would have called, | 我本来要给你们打电话的 |
[02:10] | but while I was buying this boat for a friend, | 但我帮朋友买船的时候 |
[02:12] | I got chased out to sea by another boat “Tiqui tiqui”. | 被另外一艘船追出海去了 |
[02:15] | Were they pirates? | 他们是海盗吗 |
[02:16] | – I didn’t stop to ask. – Well, it’s not hard to tell. | -我没问 -其实很容易分辨的 |
[02:18] | Did they have curvy swords and | 他们有没有拿着弯刀 |
[02:20] | sing songs about how fun it is to be a pirate? | 唱着海盗生活真快乐 |
[02:23] | Jay. Such a beautiful house, huh? | 杰 房子真漂亮 |
[02:25] | So, we were just headed out to dinner. | 我们正打算出去吃晚餐 |
[02:26] | What, you think I show up empty-handed? | 你以为我空手来的 |
[02:28] | I brought dinner- lobsters! | 我带晚餐了 龙虾 |
[02:31] | – Did you catch them with your bare hands? – No. | -是你亲手抓的吗 -不是 |
[02:33] | But I bought them with my bare hands. | 但是是我亲手买的 |
[02:37] | And I have some nice wine, a good Cuban cigar for Jay. | 还带了瓶好酒 给杰的一盒上等雪茄 |
[02:39] | Hey, why don’t you take a picture of him with your new camera phone. | 嘿 用你的新手机帮他照张相吧 |
[02:43] | – I don’t have a camera phone. – You do now. | -我没有新手机 -你现在有了 |
[02:46] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[02:47] | All of this excitement, my heart is just going. | 刺激一波接一波 我心脏都快受不了了 |
[02:50] | Now, listen to me. | 儿子 听着 |
[02:51] | You bring that with you when you come visit me this summer. | 今年暑假你来看我的时候记得带上它 |
[02:53] | We’ll go in a race car with my friend, | 我带你去坐我朋友的赛车 |
[02:55] | and after that, maybe a bullfight. | 然后看场斗牛什么的 |
[02:57] | I know all these guys. | 他们我都熟 |
[02:58] | The matadors, they’re like artists. | 斗牛士 他们简直就是艺术家 |
[03:01] | You’re quite the bullfight artist yourself. | 你自己就跟个斗牛艺术家一样 |
[03:03] | I, uh- Manny, why don’t you show your father to the kitchen? | 曼尼 带你父亲去厨房参观下吧 |
[03:06] | Por favor. Dios mo. Someone put on some music. | 谢了 天啊 来点音乐吧 |
[03:09] | Tonight, we dance! | 今晚我们要热舞一宿 |
[03:10] | Oh, we’re gonna dance. | 我们会热舞的 |
[03:11] | Oye, mi amor, est bien que me quede aqu esta noche? | 亲爱的 今晚我住这没问题吧 |
[03:14] | Ay, Javier, yo no s. Esprate para ver qu puedo hacer. | 哈维尔 我不知道 我看看吧 |
[03:17] | What did he say? Does he need money for the lobsters? | 他说什么 是不是要龙虾钱 |
[03:19] | – Jay, be nice. – “Be nice.” | -杰 友好点 -“友好” |
[03:21] | I could be sitting grill-side, | 我本来应该坐在铁板烧旁 |
[03:22] | watching a guy build an onion volcano. | 看着厨师堆洋葱山的 |
[03:24] | Instead, I got Rico Suave in my kitchen, | 现在却看着里克·苏艾文在我厨房瞎晃 |
[03:26] | and I got a stolen boat in my driveway. | 车位上还停了艘偷来的船 |
[03:28] | If it was for me, he’d be out of my life. | 如果是为我 早将他踹得一干二净了 |
[03:31] | But it’s good for Manny to be with his father. | 但是曼尼需要他的父亲 |
[03:33] | I just can’t believe you ever fell for that act. | 你当初怎么就看上他那种货色了 |
[03:36] | Colombians can be very persuasive. | 哥伦比亚人有时很有说服力的 |
[03:39] | They can make you agree to things before you even know it. | 有时候神不知鬼不觉你就答应他们了 |
[03:43] | You must have been pretty naive. | 你当时一定很傻很天真 |
[03:44] | Yeah. But now I’m with the right man, okay? | 是啊 但我现在找到真命天子了 |
[03:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[03:48] | Javier is only going to stay one night. | 哈维尔只住一晚 |
[03:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:58] | Don’t be mad. I just got up to change her. | 别生气 我只是起来帮她换个尿布 |
[04:02] | Well, Mitchell really wanted to Ferberize the baby. | 米奇尔想用费伯睡眠法训练宝宝 |
[04:04] | Ferberize. It is a method of | 费伯睡眠法 就是 |
[04:07] | getting the baby to sleep through the night… | 让婴儿晚上… |
[04:09] | by, yes, basically letting her cry herself to sleep. | 基本上是 自己哭睡着 |
[04:12] | Torture. | 折磨啊 |
[04:13] | It’s not torture, Cam. | 那不是折磨 小卡 |
[04:15] | It’s just hard if you happen to be a person | 对有些人来说是很难受的 |
[04:17] | who hates to hear another person suffer. | 有些人就是见不得别人受罪 |
[04:22] | Or two people suffer. | 是两个人一起受罪 |
[04:28] | No, no. You got up to comfort her, | 不行 你每次起床安抚她 |
[04:29] | which only teaches her that every time she cries, | 都只会让她觉得 她一哭 |
[04:31] | her daddy will come in and cuddle her and put on her favorite- | 爸爸就会过来抱她 给她看最喜欢的 |
[04:34] | What are we watching? | 这是在看什么 |
[04:36] | Brian De Palma’s controversial masterpiece | 布莱恩·德·帕尔玛的争议大作 |
[04:38] | Scarface. | 《疤面煞星》 |
[04:41] | For the baby? | 给孩子看合适吗 |
[04:42] | She happens to like it. | 她很喜欢呢 |
[04:43] | I don’t know if it’s the colors or the sounds- | 我不知道是因为色彩还是声音 |
[04:45] | Oh, here comes the nightclub massacre. She loves it. | 夜店大屠杀要来了 她最爱这段了 |
[04:47] | Watch her little eyelids. | 看看她的小眼皮 |
[04:48] | It’s so cute. They get so heavy. | 都快睁不开了 真可爱 |
[04:51] | Oh, that’s bad. | 好疼 |
[04:53] | – Oh, honey. – I’m fine. No, I’m fine. | -亲爱的 -我没事 真没事 |
[04:56] | I’m just- Okay, that’s cancer. | 我只是 好吧 是癌症 |
[04:58] | Maybe it’s just a kidney stone. | 也许只是颗肾结石 |
[04:59] | “Just,” Claire? | “只是” 克莱尔 |
[05:01] | What’s going on, guys? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:02] | It’s nothing. Go back to bed. | 没事 回去睡觉 |
[05:03] | – No, but Dad… – Don’t touch me. | -不 爸爸 -别碰我 |
[05:05] | I bet it’s just a kidney stone. | 我敢肯定只是颗肾结石 |
[05:06] | “Just” Again. | 又说”只是” |
[05:07] | Someone get your mom a glass of water… | 你们谁下去给你妈倒杯水 |
[05:10] | and a piece of gravel from the driveway and see how she likes it. | 再从车道上捡颗石子 看她觉得滋味如何 |
[05:13] | Why is everybody yelling? | 大家在吵什么 |
[05:13] | Something’s wrong with Dad. | 爸爸有点不对劲 |
[05:15] | Don’t frighten him. Come here. | 别吓着他了 过来 |
[05:17] | Oh, that’s gotta be death! Death is coming! | 要死了 死神要过来索命了 |
[05:20] | – Okay, you need to go to the hospital. – Yeah. | -你得去医院 -没错 |
[05:21] | No, no, no. I just need a pill. | 不用不用 吃药就行了 |
[05:23] | Give me the biggest one you can find. | 给我找片最大的药来 |
[05:25] | Honey, breathe. Just-Just breathe. | 亲爱的 深呼吸 深呼吸就行了 |
[05:27] | That’s what I told you when youwere in labor | 你生孩子的时候我也是这么跟你说的 |
[05:29] | and you threw my smoothie at me. Pill! | 结果你把奶昔扔我脸上了 药呢 |
[05:31] | – Okay, I’m calling. – No, no, it’s fine! | -我去打电话 -真不用 没事 |
[05:34] | It’s actually- It’s fine. It’s passing. It’s passing. | 没事 过去了 疼痛已经过去了 |
[05:36] | I am sorry to alarm everyone. | 很抱歉吓着大家了 |
[05:37] | I think I was probably just overreacting, | 应该只是我反应过度了 |
[05:39] | because there’s an alien inside of me! | 因为我体内住着个外星人呢 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:42] | – Oh, close it down. – I am definitely gonna call. | -快停下 -我去打电话 |
[05:44] | All systems down. All systems down. | 系统全面衰竭 系统全面衰竭 |
[05:54] | – Son of a bitch. – What’s the matter? | -混蛋 -怎么了 |
[05:55] | He’s playing on my pool table, that’s what. | 你说呢 他在玩我的台球 |
[05:58] | Probably got himself a nice drink too. | 大概还给自己倒了杯好酒 |
[05:59] | Where you going, Jay? | 你要去哪 杰 |
[06:01] | – Just to check things out, okay? – Come on. | -我就出去看看 -算了吧 |
[06:03] | You hear that? Now he’s messing around with my remote control. | 听见没 他又开始乱动我的遥控器了 |
[06:06] | You can’t hear that from here! | 这么远你怎么听得见 |
[06:12] | Hey, there. | 嘿 老弟 |
[06:12] | Hey, Jay. Listen, I’m sorry. Did I wake you up? | 杰 对不起 吵醒你了吗 |
[06:15] | No. No, I’m a light sleeper. | 没有 我本来睡得就浅 |
[06:17] | – That’s what happens when you get older. – Oh, you’re not old. | -年纪大了就这样 -你才不老呢 |
[06:20] | I didn’t say I was old. | 我没说我老 |
[06:22] | I never sleep much anyway. | 我本来也不怎么睡 |
[06:23] | Life is just more interesting after 2:00 A.M. | 凌晨两点以后 生活才精彩得多 |
[06:27] | You know, the liquor tastes better, | 美酒更香醇 |
[06:28] | the, uh, women are more beautiful. | 女人更美丽 |
[06:30] | What is it they say? | 他们怎么说来着 |
[06:31] | That the night belongs to the poets and the madmen. | 夜晚是属于诗人与疯子的 |
[06:36] | – Which are you? – Perhaps both. | -你是哪个 -也许两个都是 |
[06:39] | And I think maybe you too, huh? | 我感觉你也一样 是吧 |
[06:40] | I see a picture over here of you on a motorcycle. | 我看到那边你骑着摩托车的照片了 |
[06:44] | – You ride? – I used to. | -你喜欢骑摩托车吗 -曾经 |
[06:46] | Used to? Used to? | 曾经 曾经 |
[06:48] | Jay, | 杰 |
[06:50] | the saddest words in any language, my friend. | 全世界语言中最伤感的词莫过于此了 朋友 |
[06:53] | Hey, help me out here. | 嘿 你给我说说 |
[06:54] | Everybody sees you as this great guy. | 大家都觉得你很了不起 |
[06:57] | You know, you live this life of adventure. | 过着到处冒险的精彩生活 |
[06:59] | How come I don’t buy a word of it? | 我怎么一个字都不信呢 |
[07:02] | All I see is a dad who doesn’t show up. | 我看见的只是个爽约的父亲 |
[07:04] | Hey, Manny knows me. I live in the now. | 曼尼了解我 我是活在当下的人 |
[07:06] | Well, I was living in the yesterday | 我的当下就是昨天 |
[07:07] | when Manny was crying outside that door… | 曼尼坐在门口哭泣 |
[07:10] | cause you didn’t show up for the 10th time. | 因为你第十次爽约 |
[07:12] | And when I don’t come, you think, | 你觉得我没来 |
[07:14] | uh- what, I’m just off chasing a good time, hmm? | 是因为我在别处花天酒地 |
[07:17] | You ever think it might be hard for me, coming here? | 你有没有想过 我来这里也很不好受 |
[07:20] | Why? Because of Gloria? | 为什么 因为歌洛莉亚吗 |
[07:24] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[07:35] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[07:38] | Okay, they’re on their way. | 好了 他们马上就来 |
[07:41] | Okay, kids, gather around. | 孩子们 围过来 |
[07:43] | Like you’re hugging me, but don’t touch me, okay? | 像拥抱我的样子 但别碰我 |
[07:46] | Now look, I’m gonna be fine. | 听着 我会没事的 |
[07:49] | We know, Dad. | 我们知道 爸爸 |
[07:49] | We don’t know that. | 我们可不知道 |
[07:50] | It’s a miracle I’m standing up. | 我能站起来就是个奇迹了 |
[07:52] | But look, in case anything happens- | 但是 万一天有不测 |
[07:57] | I want you to know that if I’d had time, | 我希望你们明白 如果我有时间 |
[08:00] | I would have fixed that step. | 肯定早把楼梯修好了 |
[08:01] | – Thanks, Dad. – I love you. | -爸爸 谢谢你 -我爱你 |
[08:04] | Don’t cry, Luke. I’m okay. | 卢克 别哭 我没事 |
[08:06] | I broke the coffee table! | 我把茶几打碎了 |
[08:08] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:09] | What? | 什么 |
[08:10] | I broke the glass coffee table. | 打碎玻璃茶几的是我 |
[08:12] | The one you swore you didn’t break, | 可你当时发誓不是你干的 |
[08:14] | and then we blamed Esperanza and fired her… | 我们因此怪罪艾斯贝兰斯 把她开除了 |
[08:16] | and she stole a turkey at Thanksgiving for her family | 害的她在感恩节偷了只火鸡给家里 |
[08:19] | and got deported? | 结果被驱逐出境了 |
[08:20] | – Yeah. – Damn it! | -是 -该死 |
[08:22] | – I’m sorry. – You will be sorry! | -我很抱歉 -你会受到惩罚的 |
[08:25] | – They’re here! – Really? | -他们到了 -真的吗 |
[08:29] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[08:31] | Luke broke the- | 卢克打碎了 |
[08:33] | Hey, you changed your clothes. | 你换衣服了 |
[08:34] | Well, I had- I had to get dressed. | 我不换衣服怎么见人啊 |
[08:36] | Into that sexy, clingy- | 换了件这么性感紧身的 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God. It’s the firemen. | 天啊 是给那些消防员看的 |
[08:40] | No, sweetie. | 不是的 亲爱的 |
[08:40] | And lipstick! | 还擦了口红 |
[08:41] | I’m out here convulsing in agony | 我正在剧烈疼痛中煎熬 |
[08:43] | and you’re looking for cute tops to wear? | 你还有心思找漂亮衣服 |
[08:45] | I just threw on the first thing I could find. | 我就随手拿了一件 |
[08:47] | We got a minute, if you wanna try on some tighter jeans- | 我们还有时间 如果你还想换条紧身裤 |
[08:49] | Oh, Phil, sweetie. | 菲尔 亲爱的 |
[08:51] | Oh, no. By all means, Claire, | 不 不管怎么说 克莱尔 |
[08:53] | we want you looking your sexiest… | 你当然得以最性感火辣的面貌 |
[08:54] | when the hunky, gay firemen get here! | 来迎接那些健壮基情的消防员 |
[08:56] | – How we doing? – We’re great. | -怎么样 -很好 |
[08:58] | – He meant me! – All right. | -他是说我 -好吧 |
[09:03] | Cameron! | 卡梅隆 |
[09:07] | No, listen, Jay. You’re a tough guy to compete with. | 听我说 杰 你是个强劲的对手 |
[09:09] | I mean, look at all you have. | 看看你拥有的这一切吧 |
[09:11] | So Manny has to suffer? | 你因此只好让曼尼伤心吗 |
[09:12] | No. You’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[09:14] | Look, I’m going to try harder. | 我以后会更加努力的 |
[09:15] | But maybe it’s a good thing that he has the two of us. | 但也许他同时有我们两个父亲是好事 |
[09:18] | From you, he learns stability. | 从你身上他可以学到沉稳 |
[09:20] | From me, he learns how to be spontaneous, | 而从我身上 他可以学到随性 |
[09:23] | grab life by the throat. | 掐住命运的咽喉 |
[09:24] | Well, we do a little throat grabbing ourselves around here, you know. | 我们有时候也会有掐住别人喉咙的冲动 |
[09:27] | We were on our way to Benihana when you showed up. | 我们之前正打算去红花餐厅 结果你突然出现了 |
[09:29] | Hey, as long as my boy follows his passion. | 只要我儿子能追逐他的梦想就行了 |
[09:32] | The worst career decision I ever made | 我这辈子做的最烂的职业决定 |
[09:33] | was playing baseball, but I loved every minute of it. | 就是去打棒球 但我无时无刻不在享受 |
[09:37] | You played baseball? | 你打过棒球 |
[09:39] | I lived baseball. | 看家本事 |
[09:41] | I only made it to Triple-A, | 只打进了三A联盟 |
[09:43] | but I played with all those guys- Sosa, McGwire. | 但我跟索萨 麦圭尔他们都一起打过球 |
[09:46] | You look like you played some. | 你看起来也打过的样子 |
[09:47] | I played in high school. | 我高中的时候打过 |
[09:48] | I was all right. Never hit a curve ball. | 我打得还行 但从来没击中过曲线球 |
[09:52] | So that’s a dream of yours? | 所以那就是你的梦想吗 |
[09:53] | To- To hit a curve? | 击中曲线球 |
[09:54] | Used to be. | 曾经是 |
[09:55] | “Used to be.” Por favor. | 又是”曾经” 拜托 |
[09:57] | I said that again, right? | 我又说了一次是不是 |
[09:59] | Hey, please. Come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[10:00] | You’re right, I shouldn’t say that. | 你说得对 我不该总这么说 |
[10:01] | What are you guys doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[10:02] | Manny, did we wake you up? I’m sorry. | 曼尼 吵醒你了吗 真抱歉 |
[10:05] | No. I was doing my science extra credit. | 没有 我在做科学课的额外学分作业 |
[10:07] | – Of course you were. – So, can I play? | -不用想也知道 -我也能玩吗 |
[10:10] | That’s up to your dad. | 由你爸爸决定 |
[10:12] | Actually, I think we’re done with pool for right now. | 我觉得我们桌球玩的差不多了 |
[10:15] | I have a better idea for the three of us. Vamos. | 我有个更好的主意 走 |
[10:20] | So, how do you know this guy? | 你怎么认识那家伙的 |
[10:22] | He owes me a little favor. | 他欠我个小人情 |
[10:29] | This is the coolest night ever! | 今晚简直酷毙了 |
[10:32] | Now, let’s see about that curve ball. | 我们来试试曲线球 |
[10:39] | – Out. – I thought you were- | -出去 -我还以为你在床上 |
[10:41] | Those were pillows. Come on. Come on. | 那是枕头堆的 出去 快出去 |
[10:46] | Cameron, do you realize how infuriating this is? | 卡梅隆 你意识到你有多气人了吗 |
[10:49] | The whole point of Ferberizing… | “费伯睡眠法”的精髓就在于 |
[10:50] | is to teach her to put herself to sleep, | 让我们家闺女自己入睡 |
[10:52] | and you keep ruining it. | 你却一直捣乱 |
[10:53] | I can’t help it. I’m like a mother bear. | 我情难自禁 我就像一头小母熊 |
[10:55] | When I hear my cub crying, I have to run to her. | 熊宝宝一哭 我就得赶去抱抱她 |
[10:58] | Except you’re not a bear. Get in our room. | 你可不是头熊 快回屋 |
[11:02] | Get- Cam, get in there. Get in there. | 回 小卡 回屋 回屋 |
[11:04] | – Cut it out. – All the way- Our room. | -别闹了 -快点 回屋去 |
[11:06] | Get! Get in there. | 进去 快进去 |
[11:08] | Come on. Come on. Get in there. Get! | 快走 快走 进去 进去 |
[11:12] | That’s so unfair. Why not? | 真不公平 为什么不行 |
[11:14] | Because that’s how girls end up dead. | 因为女孩子就是那样丧命的 |
[11:16] | – Hey, honey. – Hey, guys. | -亲爱的 -大伙儿都来啦 |
[11:18] | We just wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我们就想看看你怎么样 |
[11:19] | Is this a bad time? | 没妨碍到你吧 |
[11:20] | No, we’re just giving him something to relax before the procedure. | 没 只是在手术前给他注射一点镇定剂 |
[11:23] | Which is gonna go just fine. | 手术肯定会顺利的 |
[11:25] | – Oh, we know. – We don’t know. | -我们知道 -鬼知道 |
[11:27] | In case it doesn’t, | 如果你爹下不了手术台 |
[11:28] | promise me you’ll be nice to your new fireman daddy. | 答应我 跟你们的消防员后爸好好相处 |
[11:31] | Unbelievable. | 疯了吧你 |
[11:32] | My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night. | 我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮 |
[11:34] | I didn’t get dressed up for the firemen. | 我才没有为消防员打扮 |
[11:37] | Those heels were really hot. | 高跟鞋啊 勾死人了 |
[11:38] | – You put on heels? – Let’s drop it. | -你还穿高跟 -话题结束 |
[11:40] | What are they doing to you, Dad? | 他们要对你做什么啊老爸 |
[11:42] | I have a little scratchy rock inside of me | 我身体里有颗烦人的石头 |
[11:44] | and they’re sliding in a tube and sucking it out. | 大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来 |
[11:47] | You’re not scared, are you? | 你应该不害怕吧 |
[11:49] | When was the last time you saw your old man scared? | 你老爸我什么时候害怕过 |
[11:52] | When you walked through the spiderweb. | 有一次你缠到蜘蛛网 |
[11:54] | When we were playing with the Ouija board | 还有次我们玩灵应牌时 |
[11:55] | and the wind blew the door shut. | 一阵风把门给关上了 |
[11:57] | There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth. | 绝不是风 伙计 是我们招来的灵物 |
[12:01] | Oh. This stuff’s really hitting me. | 哎哟 镇定剂起作用了 |
[12:04] | My insides feel like velvet. | 五脏六腑都麻醉酥了 |
[12:06] | Why don’t you guys wait out in the hallway, okay? | 你们在外面等我一下好吗 |
[12:09] | – Feel better, Dad. – I will. | -老爸 快好起来 -会的 |
[12:11] | – Love you, Dad. – Love you. | -我爱你 老爸 -我也爱你 |
[12:13] | – Love you. – Luke, buddy, hold back a sec. | -爱你 -卢克 老弟 等会儿 |
[12:16] | This is not gonna happen, okay, | 我不会死的 好吗 |
[12:19] | but there is a scenario | 不过万一遭遇不测 |
[12:20] | where you could be the man of the house… | 你成了一家之主 |
[12:22] | and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords. | 你得知道家里所有的识别码和密码 |
[12:24] | – 741 – I don’t wanna be the man of the house. | -741 -我才不要做家里的男主人 |
[12:26] | Now, don’t talk black to me. | 现在不是”黑”嘴的时候 |
[12:27] | Honey, your dad’s gonna be fine. | 宝贝儿 你爸会好起来的 |
[12:29] | Why don’t you wait out in the hall. He’ll be fine, okay? | 去外面等我吧 他会没事的 好吗 |
[12:33] | Honey, I’m just gonna run them to school. | 亲爱的 我得赶紧送他们上学 |
[12:35] | I’ll be back right after. | 送完就过来 |
[12:36] | – Okay. Claire? – Yeah. | -恩 克莱尔 -我在 |
[12:39] | You did get dressed up, didn’t you? | 你确实打扮了 是吧 |
[12:41] | I pulled on the first thing I saw, okay? | 我随手拿了一件衣服穿的 好吗 |
[12:45] | Okay, I’ll drop it | 好吧 不提了 |
[12:47] | ’cause this stuff is making me fall asleep. | 药起效了 好困 |
[12:50] | And if I never wake up, I’d hate | 如果我长眠于世 你对我说的最后一句 |
[12:52] | for the last thing you ever said to me to be a lie. | 是谎话的话 我做鬼也会记恨你的 |
[13:07] | I might have gotten dressed up just a tiny bit. | 或许我真的小小地打扮了一下下吧 |
[13:17] | – I knew it. – Oh, damn it! | -我就知道 -该死 |
[13:24] | Manny, we’re gonna be late for school. | 曼尼 上学要迟到了啊 |
[13:26] | Why are you so tired today? | 你今天怎么这么累啊 |
[13:31] | Any reason I can’t take him? | 为何不让我送他去呢 |
[13:33] | I’m surprised you’re up. | 你竟然起床了呢 |
[13:35] | I know what time you went back to bed. | 我可知道你昨晚几点回来的 |
[13:36] | Oh, it was nothing. We just went out, we hit a few balls. | 没大碍 我们就出去打了会儿球 |
[13:39] | And you’ll never guess where. | 你绝对猜不到我们去哪儿打了 |
[13:40] | I guess Javier knew a guy. | 我猜哈维尔上面有人 |
[13:42] | And you know what? | 跟你说吧 |
[13:43] | Now that he knows you, | 现在他可跟你认识了 |
[13:44] | the next time he needs something, you are the guy. | 以后他要是有困难 你就成他上面的人了 |
[13:49] | Ay, Dios mo. Did you took him with you? | 妈妈咪呀 你是不是也带他去了 |
[13:51] | You couldn’t wait to get to school to do that? | 忍到学校再打瞌睡会死吗 |
[13:52] | Manny, vamonos para el colegio. | 曼尼 跟我去上学 |
[13:55] | Let’s go. We’re gonna be so late. Vamonos. | 快走 今天迟大发了 快去学校 |
[13:57] | Vamos a llegar tardsimo, Manny, | 我们得迟到了 曼尼 |
[13:59] | qu te pasa? Get in the car. | 磨叽什么呢 快上车 |
[14:01] | I thought you said you wanted me to bond with Javier. | 我记得你说过 要我好好跟哈维尔相处的啊 |
[14:04] | I said be nice, Jay. | 我说让你友好点 |
[14:06] | I didn’t say take Manny up all night and play games. | 没说让你们带着曼尼刷夜打球啊 |
[14:09] | – Then we got hot dogs. – Ay. Go to sleep! | -我们还吃了热狗哦 -给老娘睡觉去 |
[14:12] | If I wanted to be married to a wild man, | 我要是想要一个疯狂的男人 |
[14:14] | I would have stayed with Javier. | 我就不会离开哈维尔了 |
[14:17] | Qu pasa? | 什么情况啊 |
[14:19] | – Dad! – Por dios, no. | -老爸 -我的天呐 不是吧 |
[14:21] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[14:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:26] | – You’re not leaving, are you? – I’ve got school. | -你们该不是要走了吧 -我得去上学 |
[14:28] | – What? School? – Yes, school. | -什么上学 -是的 上学 |
[14:30] | That’s where people go to learn things, | 人们去学校是要学知识的 |
[14:32] | like not to keep children up all night. | 比如说别带着小孩子刷夜 |
[14:34] | – He told her? – He’s weak. | -他招了吗 -他弱爆了 |
[14:37] | Well, listen, you said you used to like riding motorcycles, right? | 听着 你说你曾经喜欢骑摩托车 对吧 |
[14:39] | So I brought you one. | 所以我给你带了一辆 |
[14:40] | – I know. But I kind of got work. – Work. | -我知道 但我得工作 -工作毛啊 |
[14:43] | – Go, Jay. – Yeah, go. | -上吧 杰 -对啊 上吧 |
[14:44] | Yes, go, Jay, and take Manny with you too! | 对啊 杰 把曼尼也带上吧 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[14:48] | No, Manuel Alberto! | 不 曼尼尔·阿尔伯特 |
[14:49] | In the car or I put you in the trunk! | 上车 不然老娘把你塞到后备箱里 |
[14:53] | Jay, I’m not gonna argue anymore. | 杰 我不跟你争了 |
[14:55] | I’m not gonna say anything else. Do whatever you want. | 我不多嘴了 你随意吧 |
[14:58] | But I don’t wanna hear you any more saying that Colombians are crazy, | 但别让老娘再听到你抱怨哥伦比亚人疯狂 |
[15:01] | ’cause you’re the one that is acting crazy, | 因为跟你比起来我们弱爆了 |
[15:03] | even though he’s the one that is making you act crazy. | 虽然说你是被他带疯的 |
[15:06] | So I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about! Manny! | 我也不知道自己在说神马 曼尼 |
[15:15] | You didn’t need to come home during nap time. | 你没必要在她午睡时回来的 |
[15:17] | Think we proved last night that I did. | 昨晚的事证明我十分有必要回来 |
[15:20] | Well, she’s back there now, so why don’t you go, | 好吧 她就在后面 你走吧 |
[15:21] | so you don’t get in trouble. | 我担心老板找你麻烦 |
[15:23] | That’s okay. I told everyone | 没事的 我跟大家说 |
[15:24] | that I have an unreliable partner, | 我找了个不可靠的伴侣 |
[15:26] | and, uh, they understood. | 然后 他们表示理解 |
[15:28] | You know what? I don’t need to sit here and be condescended to. | 你知道不 我才不要在这里被冷嘲热讽 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna make myself an ice tea. | 我去弄杯冰红茶 |
[15:33] | I will bring you down. | 信不信我抽你 |
[15:35] | You can’t bring me down. | 就你 别逗了 |
[15:36] | I’ll sweep your legs. | 我会扫堂腿 |
[15:41] | There’s something wrong with you… | 你绝对不是正常人 |
[15:42] | that the sound of our child in such distress | 我们家闺女如此痛苦抑郁地哭喊 |
[15:43] | doesn’t bother you more. | 居然扰不了你半根神经 |
[15:44] | She’s not in distress, | 她才不抑郁呢 而且 |
[15:46] | and this just proves that you need this more than she does. | 此事恰恰证明 你比她更需要费伯睡眠法 |
[15:49] | I’m Ferberizing two babies. | 我得用此法锻炼两个宝宝 |
[15:50] | Raccoons slipped into the lawsons’ home | 前几天有浣熊溜进劳森家 |
[15:52] | and stole a loaf of bread. | 偷了一长条面包 |
[15:55] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[15:55] | That we left Lily’s window open a crack, | 你想想 莉莉房间窗户开了道缝 |
[15:57] | and those raccoons need something to put between that bread, | 浣熊要找些小菜做个三明治 |
[15:59] | and that is Lily’s “Help me” Cry. | 然后莉莉就哭着喊救命了 |
[16:01] | – I’m coming for you, Lily. – No, you’re not. | -熊妈妈来救你了 莉莉 -你敢 |
[16:03] | You are not coming, Cameron. | 你不准去 卡梅隆 |
[16:03] | Let me go! Hey, stop it! | 让我去 嘿 你撒手 |
[16:06] | Let go! Get off me! What are you doing? | 放开我 下来 你干什么 |
[16:08] | – Stop! – I will not stop. | -停下 -我不停 |
[16:10] | Stop being such a baby. I’m coming for you! | 别淘气了 宝宝我来了 |
[16:16] | – What? – Oh, my ankle. | -咋了 -脚崴了 |
[16:18] | My ankle. | 脚崴了 |
[16:25] | Ay! I guess you didn’t kill yourself in the motorcycle today. | 我还以为你会从摩托车上摔死呢 |
[16:30] | Well, I figured you were looking forward to killing me, | 我知道你恨不得亲手杀了我 |
[16:32] | so I’m not gonna take that away from you. | 我怎么能驾车归西 让你愿望落空呢 |
[16:35] | Hey, did Javier call you? | 那个 哈维尔打给你了没 |
[16:36] | No, why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[16:37] | He’s dragging me to this bar with some of his old baseball pals. | 他要拉我去酒吧会会他的老球友 |
[16:40] | He was supposed to be here at 5:00. | 说好5点这边见的 |
[16:42] | – Ah, he’s dragging you, huh? – Yeah. | -他拉着你啊 -没错 |
[16:43] | I figured it would be okay. | 我觉得没什么不妥的 |
[16:44] | I’ve seen half these guys play. | 我见识过当中一半的人打比赛 |
[16:46] | Javier says it’s cool. | 哈维尔说没什么 |
[16:49] | – What? What’s the joke? – Nothing. | -你笑什么 -没什么 |
[16:52] | It’s just funny to me… that you make fun of me | 真好笑 你之前还笑话我 |
[16:54] | because I was seduced by him, | 怎么会被他那样的人勾去了魂 |
[16:56] | but here you are- | 但你现在… |
[16:57] | No one is getting seduced. | 我才没有被他勾去了魂 |
[16:59] | I’m doing this for Manny. | 我这么做都是为了曼尼 |
[17:01] | Yeah, it’s very important for Manny | 对哦 你们俩去山上浪漫地野餐 |
[17:03] | that you two go and have a nice picnic in the mountains. | 对曼尼来说是多么滴重要啊 |
[17:06] | First of all, it wasn’t a picnic. We stopped for coffee. | 首先 那不叫野餐 就喝了杯咖啡 |
[17:08] | They just happened to be selling crepes. | 碰巧那儿有卖煎饼果子的 |
[17:11] | Listen. Let me know when he calls, all right? | 听着 他打来知会我一声 好吗 |
[17:14] | Geez, it’s almost 6:00. | 天呐 眨眼就6点了 |
[17:18] | The kids are so excited for you to come home. | 孩子们都盼着你回家呢 |
[17:20] | Oh, me too. | 我也想他们了 |
[17:21] | Yeah, Luke made you a sign. | 对了 卢克还给你做了个标语呢 |
[17:23] | – Oh, he’s a sweetie. – Yeah. You seem great. | -他最贴心了 -你看上去气色挺好的 |
[17:28] | – I am great. – Good. | -确实感觉不错 -那就好 |
[17:30] | Except for that fireman thing. | 除了消防员那事 |
[17:32] | – You remember it? – Mm-hmm. | -你还记着呢 -必须的 |
[17:33] | – Yeah, okay. Look, I am sorry. I’m so sorry. – Ah, no. | -好吧 对不起 -没事啦 |
[17:37] | There’s no excuse for it. | 都是我的错 没有借口 |
[17:40] | I think I just spend so much time in dowdy mom clothes, | 我一家庭妇女 每天邋里邋遢 |
[17:43] | and I’m covered in paste and peanut butter, | 身上都是面粉和花生酱 |
[17:46] | and I just- I wanted to feel attractive for a second, you know? | 我只想偶尔能散发点魅力 懂吗 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry. I really- | 对不起 我真的 |
[17:53] | Honey, I just need a little bit of time. | 亲爱的 再给我点时间释怀 |
[17:56] | – Gonna be fine. – Okay. | -我会没事的 -好吧 |
[17:59] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -恩 -好吧 |
[18:01] | I was already fine with it. | 我早就想开了 |
[18:02] | Here’s the deal: Claire messed up. | 哥在下一盘很大的棋 克莱尔搞砸了 |
[18:04] | She owed me. | 她欠我的 |
[18:05] | This never happens. | 千年难得一遇的好事 |
[18:08] | Old Phil has a golden ticket. | 老菲尔金牌在手啦 |
[18:10] | Now, I could have cashed that in right away for something small- | 现在 我可以立刻兑换些小恩惠 |
[18:13] | get out of cleaning the garage, a week at circus camp. | 不用打扫车库 去参加一周马戏团夏令营之类的 |
[18:16] | – Still fresh. – Yeah. | -记忆犹新 -知道 |
[18:18] | But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds, | 但是拖得越久 她愧疚感越多 |
[18:23] | the more you get. | 哥得到的也就越多 |
[18:25] | Five years: Trip to Paris with my buddies. | 拖五年 和弟兄们去巴黎旅行 |
[18:28] | Ten years: Sweet little convertible. | 拖十年 漂亮的敞篷车 |
[18:33] | Twenty years: | 拖二十年 |
[18:35] | Hello, fully articulating, five-function robot… | 你好啊 语言表达清晰 全功能的机器人 |
[18:39] | that can read my mind and has feelings. | 能读懂我的思想 有自主感觉 |
[18:44] | Phil, you’re not leaving without saying good-bye, are you? | 菲尔 你不是打算不辞而别吧 |
[18:47] | Hey, Elaine. | 嘿 伊莱恩 |
[18:48] | – Is this your husband? – Uh-huh. | -他是你老公吗 -是啊 |
[18:50] | – Good-bye, Paris. – I’m visiting my sister… | -再见了 巴黎 -我来探望我姐姐 |
[18:52] | and he was entertaining us all afternoon with his card tricks. | 他一下午就在那玩魔术牌逗我们开心 |
[18:55] | – Is that Phil? – Hey. | -菲尔来啦 -嘿 |
[19:01] | Hey, Mom, Phil’s leaving. | 妈 菲尔这就走了 |
[19:03] | – Without a hug? – Wow. | -不跟我抱抱吗 -一波又一波啊 |
[19:07] | Good-bye, fully articulating, | 再见了 语言表达清晰 |
[19:10] | five-function robot with the ability to- Good-bye. | 全功能的 会说”再见”的机器人 |
[19:13] | Brittany, hurry, honey. Phil’s leaving. | 布兰妮 快点宝贝儿 菲尔走了 |
[19:16] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[19:20] | – How’s your ankle? – It’s cold. | -脚踝还疼吗 -拔凉的 |
[19:23] | – I’m sorry I hurt you. – No. No, don’t be. I- | -对不起害你受伤 -别 别这样 |
[19:27] | I could have just as easily hurt you. | 我也可能轻易伤到你的 |
[19:30] | Well, it’s cute that you think that. | 好吧 你倒是挺大言不惭的 |
[19:32] | Listen, Cam, I- I can’t always be the bad cop here. | 听着 小卡 我不想一直唱白脸 |
[19:37] | I-I know it’s my issue, | 我知道自己很严格 |
[19:38] | but she can’t grow up with | 但是我不希望她成长的过程中 |
[19:40] | one huggy, happy, cuddly dad… | 你一直是那个胸襟宽广 温暖可人的爸爸 |
[19:42] | and one frowny, lesson-teachy dad. | 我却是那个死板严肃 满嘴教条的爸爸 |
[19:46] | Because guess which one | 因为我们也不知道 |
[19:47] | she’s gonna ask to walk her down the aisle. | 她最后会选谁陪她走婚礼红毯 |
[19:53] | Uh- Y- Okay, you know what? | 你说得对 这样吧 |
[19:55] | I can be the bad cop sometimes. | 我也可以适时唱唱白脸的 |
[19:58] | I’ll always make her eat her vegetables. | 让她吃蔬菜的任务就交给我吧 |
[20:01] | – Okay. Dentist. – Deal. | -行 看牙医也交给你 -成交 |
[20:03] | – Good. – As long as you make her practice her violin. | -好的 -只要你逼她练小提琴 |
[20:06] | Oh, yeah. The violin. I like that. | 对了 小提琴 我喜欢 |
[20:09] | And we’re both walking her down the aisle. | 还有 到时候我们一起伴着她走红毯 |
[20:12] | Assuming you can walk by then. | 如果你到时候还能走路的话 |
[20:14] | Do you need to go to the hospital for that? | 要去医院看看吗 |
[20:16] | No, God. No, no. It’s not that bad. | 不了 妈呀 不了 没那么严重 |
[20:19] | Oh, you meant call 911, didn’t you? | 你的意思是打911吧 |
[20:21] | Firemen. | 性感消防员哦 |
[20:22] | Yeah, you call, and I’m gonna change my shirt. | 快打电话 我换件衣服去 |
[20:27] | So, if I’m supposed to act like an adult, | 那么 如果要我有点大人样 |
[20:29] | is that act like adults I see in the world- | 是让我像世上正常的大人那样 |
[20:34] | Or the adults in my family? | 还是像家里的这些大人 |
[20:39] | ‘Cause if it’s the ones in my family- | 如果要我像家里的大人一样 |
[20:43] | – Come on. Let’s go. – All right. | -走吧 回去吧 -好的 |
[20:47] | Then… | 那么… |
[20:49] | how hard could that be? | 也没什么难的 |
[20:57] | Doing the card tricks at the hospital | 在医院里玩的纸牌魔术 |
[20:58] | really got me fired up about my magic again. | 重燃了我的魔术之火 |
[21:01] | Is this your card? | 这是你刚刚那张牌吗 |
[21:05] | Yes. Oh, my gosh. | 没错 你真牛 |
[21:07] | It’s- It’s not, is it? | 其实 并不是吧 |
[21:09] | No, uh, no. It’s not. | 不是 真不是 |
[21:11] | The hardest part is when people forget their card, | 最虐心的就是对方自己都忘了是哪张牌 |
[21:13] | because then I look like the idiot. | 因为那样就显得我像个傻瓜 |
[21:15] | – All right. Let’s do it again. – We really have to go. | -好吧 再玩一次 -我们真得走了 |
[21:17] | – You think I like this? – I’m sorry. | -你以为我喜欢这样吗 -抱歉 |
[21:19] | Here. I’m gonna teach you one, okay? | 来 哥教你一招好吗 |
[21:21] | On the count of three, just grab this. You ready? | 数到三你就抓住这个 准备好了吗 |
[21:23] | – Put your hand out. – Okay. | -把手伸出来 -好的 |
[21:25] | One, two, three. There it is. | 一 二 三 走你 |
[21:28] | No. What was that? | 不是吧 这整哪出啊 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[21:31] | Are you kidding me? | 拿我当猴耍呢 |