时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Today Sam Riley kicked a soccer ball… | 今天山姆·莱利踢足球 |
[00:04] | and it hit another kid so hard his eye popped out. | 狠狠砸中某小孩 他眼珠都爆出来了 |
[00:07] | Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[00:09] | Really? His eye popped out. | 是吗 眼珠真爆出来了吗 |
[00:11] | – Never mind. – Well, gotta hit the sack. Big Saturday tomorrow. | -算了 -钻被窝咯 明天周六大日子哎 |
[00:14] | That’s right. It’s somebody’s birthday. | 没错 某人过生日 |
[00:16] | Not just that. The iPad comes out- | 不止生日 iPad要开卖了 |
[00:18] | on my actual birthday. | 就在我生日这天 |
[00:20] | It’s like Steve Jobs and God got together to say, | 像是乔帮主和上帝勾肩搭背地说 |
[00:23] | “We love you, Phil.” | “我们爱你哟 菲尔” |
[00:23] | What is so great about that doohickey anyhow? | 那玩意儿到底棒在哪儿 |
[00:25] | “Doohickey,” Elly May? | “玩意儿” 艾丽·梅 |
[00:28] | It’s a movie theater, a library and a music store… | 电影院 图书馆 音乐商店 |
[00:31] | all rolled into one awesome pad. | 都集成在那神奇的小本里 |
[00:34] | A library is a place where people get books. | 图书馆知道吗 是个看书的地方 |
[00:36] | A movie theater is a place where people go on dates. | 电影院知道吗 是个约会的地方 |
[00:39] | I better load the beach chair into the trunk. | 我得把沙滩椅装到车里 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna need it for the line in the morning. | 明早好坐着排队 |
[00:42] | Wait, honey. Hang on. | 等等亲爱的 |
[00:43] | You can’t spend your birthday in line. | 你生日怎么能排一天队呢 |
[00:46] | Well, not the whole day. | 不会排一天啦 |
[00:47] | I have to be there at 6:00, you’ll forget about it. | 我6点去 不用你惦记 |
[00:49] | – Then I’m out by 10:00. – Why don’t you let me do it? | -10点就买到啦 -我去排怎么样 |
[00:51] | Claire, you don’t have to do that. | 克莱尔 没必要吧 |
[00:53] | No, I know, but I want to. | 是没必要 但我想替你 |
[00:55] | And that way on your birthday | 那样的话 你生日这天 |
[00:56] | you’ll wake up and you’ll have your brand-new toy. | 一睁眼 面前就是新玩具啦 |
[01:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:03] | Well, in spite of you calling it a toy, | 你将之称作”玩具”是大不敬 |
[01:05] | this is shaping up to top the best birthday I ever had. | 但明天貌似会超过我曾过得最开心的一个生日 |
[01:08] | Oh, thank God we don’t have to hear that stupid story | 感谢上帝 再不用听那故事 |
[01:11] | – about that place… – It was called the Fun Zone. | -什么地方来着 -在欢乐地带球场 |
[01:12] | I was 11. | 那年我11岁 |
[01:13] | I hit 10 straight fastballs in the batting cage. | 连续击中10个直线快球 |
[01:16] | Then my best friend Jeff Sweeney stepped in | 然后我的铁哥们杰夫·斯威尼冒出来 |
[01:18] | and took one in the groin. | 被我正中胯下 |
[01:20] | I yelled out “Ball two!” | 我喊道 又中两”球” |
[01:24] | Everybody laughed. | 所有人爆笑 |
[01:26] | That was when I knew I was funny. | 那时我就知道 我很搞笑 |
[01:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:31] | B-E-L-I-E-V-E. Believe. | B-E-L-I-E-V-E 相信 |
[01:35] | Are you sure there’s not an “E-I” In the middle? | 中间不是E-I吗 你确定吗 |
[01:38] | – No. It’s “I-E.” – Good, papi! | – 不 是I-E -好样滴 宝贝 |
[01:40] | If I can’t fool you, then your teachers can’t fool you either. | 我绕不晕你 你老师也别想成功 |
[01:43] | I don’t think they’re trying to fool me. | 老师没必要绕晕我吧 |
[01:45] | Wait until you see what I got Phil for his birthday. | 猜猜我给菲尔买了什么生日礼物 |
[01:48] | I found it on the SkyMall catalog. | 天维购物淘到的 |
[01:50] | Ay. It’s not one of those talking alarm clocks? | 啧啧 不是那种会说话的闹钟吧 |
[01:53] | “It’s 6:05. It’s 6:25. Wake up. Wake up.” | “6:05啦 6:25啦 醒醒啦醒醒啦” |
[01:57] | Even better. A rosewood chess set. | 比那个棒多了 一套紫檀木棋 |
[02:00] | As matter of fact, before I wrap this thing, | 话说 不如我等会再包装 |
[02:01] | what say we take it for a spin? | 我们先来一局怎么样 |
[02:02] | Come on, Manny. I’ll teach you. | 来吧曼尼 我教你 |
[02:04] | He knows how to play. His father taught him. | 他会下的啦 他老爸教过的 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna teach him real chess, not the Colombian version. | 我要教他正经下法 不是哥伦比亚版的 |
[02:08] | We actually use the pieces to play the game, | 在我们这 棋子是用来下的 |
[02:10] | not smuggle stuff out of the country. | 不是用来藏毒走私的 |
[02:12] | I know one Colombian piece you won’t be playing with later. | 那你也少来玩我这哥伦比亚女子 |
[02:15] | Manny, come on. Let’s see what you got. | 曼尼快来 试试你能耐 |
[02:17] | You’ll be surprised. | 会让你大吃一惊的 |
[02:23] | Manny’s an excellent player, but Jay is a grumpy loser. | 曼尼棋艺高超 杰的棋品可不咋滴 |
[02:26] | He mopes, he makes the face, he slams the door, | 输了就生闷气 吊脸子 还摔门 |
[02:29] | then he said he didn’t slam the door. | 摔完门还不承认 |
[02:32] | It’s better that he wins. | 让他赢比较好啦 |
[02:39] | Um, I got this. | 我来 |
[02:45] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[02:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好啦 别哭啦 |
[02:53] | – Cam! – Leave me alone. | -小卡 -别吵我 |
[02:55] | There’s a…there’s a man in Lily’s room. | 莉莉 莉莉房里有个人 |
[02:58] | There’s a man in Lily’s room! | 莉莉房里有个人啊 |
[03:03] | It’s go time. | 大棒走起 |
[03:13] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:14] | It’s me, it’s me, it’s me, it’s me. | 是我是我 别打 是我 |
[03:17] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[03:18] | We must have just heard a neighbor with the same monitor. | 邻居的监控器和我们串线了 |
[03:20] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[03:22] | Boy, if a spider would have broken in here, | 老天 要是有蜘蛛闯入 |
[03:24] | he would have been in trouble. | 你捏个报纸也就能吓吓它而已 |
[03:42] | Light-up barbecue tongs. | 灯光烧烤夹 |
[03:44] | This was the lame gift I got Phil. | 我就给菲尔准备了这破礼物 |
[03:47] | So, was I bummed to get up at 5:00 and wait in line? | 所以5点起床排队 我郁闷吗 |
[03:51] | No. No, because I was finally getting my husband | 不 不会 我总算能给老公 |
[03:54] | something that he really, really wanted. | 买到梦寐以求的礼物了 |
[03:56] | I was every bit as excited as he was. | 我和他一样兴奋 |
[04:05] | No. | 不行 |
[04:18] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 哥们 |
[04:19] | I hope you’re not upset about our chess match yesterday. | 昨天输给我 没生气吧 |
[04:22] | Hey, what do you say we play again? | 再来一盘怎么样 |
[04:24] | – I’m good. – That’s the spirit. | -我挺好 -态度不错 |
[04:26] | Downloaded this for you. | 我给你下载的 |
[04:27] | It’s kind of a kid’s guide to chess. | 儿童级国际象棋入门 |
[04:30] | No, Jay. I’m good. | 不了 杰 我好得很 |
[04:32] | Nah, it’s not all dry like that. They have fun with it. | 下棋不无聊的 可以很有趣嘛 |
[04:34] | See, you can color in the little players with your crayons. | 看 可以用蜡笔给小人上色呢 |
[04:37] | Now you are making me want to play again. | 还真让我兴趣大增 |
[04:39] | Now we’re lighting a fire. Let me toss this out. | 有兴趣就对了 我们来打个赌吧 |
[04:42] | If you beat me, if that day should ever come, | 如果终有一天 你下赢了我 |
[04:46] | I’ll give you- | 我就给你… |
[04:48] | – I want your watch. – Wow, you had that loaded up. | -你那块表 -哟 早看上了啊 |
[04:52] | Okay. Game on. | 成 来吧 |
[04:56] | Now, I want you to go first. | 来 你先下 |
[04:59] | Now remember, try to open up the middle of the board. | 记住 努力清出中路 |
[05:02] | I’d have moved that guy two spaces. | 我觉得你该走两步 |
[05:04] | More aggressive. | 更有攻击性 |
[05:07] | And you don’t want to bring your queen out that quickly. | 皇后也别那么早出来 |
[05:10] | See, now you could’ve protected that with that, | 看 它应该守在原地的 |
[05:12] | but now you’re vulnerable- | 它一动 就露了… |
[05:13] | – Checkmate. – Huh? What? | -将军 -哈? 什么 |
[05:17] | How’d you do that? | 怎么将的 |
[05:21] | You will not believe what’s going on | 你肯定猜不到 |
[05:22] | at Jake and Debbie’s house. | 杰克和黛比家出了什么事 |
[05:25] | -Who? -The people on the monitor. They must live nearby. | -谁 -和我们串线那家 肯定就住附近 |
[05:27] | So much drama. | 他家太狗血了 |
[05:29] | Okay, Jake told Debbie that he had to work late. | 杰克跟黛比说 他要加班 |
[05:32] | So she called his boss | 黛比打给他老板 |
[05:34] | and found out that he didn’t. Busted! | 发现没加班 抓包 |
[05:36] | So she spent all morning on the phone | 她就打了一早上电话 |
[05:37] | crying and crying and crying to her mother… | 跟她妈妈哭啊哭啊哭 |
[05:39] | and said if Jake has to work “late” one more time, | 说如果杰克再”加班” |
[05:42] | she’s filing for divorce. | 她就要离婚 |
[05:46] | That’s it? I give you that tasty dish | 就这样吗 我端上狗血大菜 |
[05:48] | and all you give me is a “Huh”? | 你就只”哈”一声吗 |
[05:50] | I-I’m s- Cam, I froze last night. | 对不起小卡 昨晚我吓呆了 |
[05:52] | I froze. | 真是呆了 |
[05:53] | I thought Lily was in danger and I froze. | 我以为莉莉有危险 就吓呆了 |
[05:55] | But not you. No, you sprung right into action. | 可你没有 你立刻行动 |
[05:58] | You even had the cool “It’s go time” line. | 居然还拉风地说了句”走起” |
[06:00] | That comes to me naturally. I spent a year as a crossing guard. | 那是本能啦 我做过一年交管员 |
[06:03] | Cam, I mean, what kind of parent am I | 小卡 我算是什么爸爸啊 |
[06:05] | if I can’t even protect my own family, you know? | 连自己的家人都保护不了 |
[06:08] | Just once I would love to be the guy with no fear… | 我真想有那么一次无所畏惧 |
[06:11] | who can stand up and, I don’t know, you know, kick some ass. | 站起来 该 该出手时就出手 |
[06:15] | You’re so cute when you’re angry with your little fists. | 你那小粉拳挥得真萌 |
[06:17] | Just wanna put you in my pocket. | 真想把你装进口袋里 |
[06:21] | Think he’s coming. | 老爸下楼了 |
[06:22] | – He’s coming? – Here he comes. | -来了吗 -来了来了 |
[06:24] | – Dad! – Happy birthday! | -老爸 -生日快乐 |
[06:26] | You guys! That’s awesome. | 孩子们 帅呆了 |
[06:29] | – Oh, who are these from? – Cam and Mitchell. | -谁送来的气球 -小卡和米奇尔 |
[06:32] | Those guys are a class act. | 典型的基情温馨 |
[06:33] | We’re making you breakfast. | 我们给你做早餐呢 |
[06:35] | French waffle cakes. | 法式华夫饼哦 |
[06:37] | Let me guess: One waffle in between two pieces of French toast | 我猜猜 两片法式吐司夹华夫 |
[06:41] | wrapped in a pancake. | 外面裹着煎饼 |
[06:43] | Nailed it. | 全对 |
[06:44] | Bring it in here, monkeys. | 过来吧孩儿们 |
[06:46] | Love you! Get over here! | 老爸爱你们 快过来 |
[06:49] | Good enough. | 真棒 |
[06:50] | Where’s Mom? | 老妈人呢 |
[06:51] | You mean the greatest woman in the world? | 你是说史上最棒的女人吗 |
[06:54] | She is standing in line at the Apple Store, | 正在苹果店门外排队呢 |
[06:56] | making all my birthday wishes come true. | 要实现我所有的生日愿望 |
[06:58] | Let’s see how these bad boys taste. | 看看味道怎样 |
[07:00] | – Oh, no… – Son of a… Oh! It’s hot! | -别碰 -老天 烫 |
[07:02] | – Are you okay? – Fresh out of the oven? That is… | -没事吧 -刚出炉是吧 真是 |
[07:05] | – Do you want some ice? – Yes. | -要冰块吗 -要 |
[07:07] | Oh, man! This… | 靠 真是… |
[07:10] | – Oh, that feels better. That feels better. – Sorry, Dad. | -舒服多了 舒服舒服 -对不起 老爸 |
[07:12] | No, it actually- That feels weird. | 没有 太诡异了 |
[07:14] | That burns in a different way! | 换了种疼法 |
[07:17] | Don’t wash this until we see if I can get my skin back. Okay? | 烤盘别洗啊 我皮还黏在上面呢 |
[07:25] | Let me see it! | 让我看看 |
[07:27] | No! Your party’s not until tonight. | 不行 派对要晚上才开始呢 |
[07:28] | You’re just gonna have to wait. | 你得等等 |
[07:29] | Just let me see the bag. Did you leave it in the car? | 让我看看包装袋嘛 留在车里了吗 |
[07:31] | – Yeah! – Hey, who’d you deal with? | -对啊 -谁招待你的 |
[07:33] | Was it a guy named Mehar? They call him “The beast.” | 是叫莫哈吗 他们管他叫”兽男” |
[07:35] | He’s a tiny guy. He must’ve move a ton of product. | 矮个子 他肯定忙着疯狂搬货 |
[07:38] | I kinda love that you’re making me wait. | 吊胃口哈 我喜欢 |
[07:40] | You are the best wife ever! | 你是史上最棒老婆啦 |
[07:42] | You are the best wife ever! | 史上最棒 绝对的 |
[07:45] | I didn’t get you the iPad. | 我没买到iPad |
[07:47] | I got to the store and they were all out. | 我到的时候已经卖光了 |
[07:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[07:50] | I don’t understand. My online buddies got it. | 我不懂 我网友都买到了 |
[07:52] | SAT800 and Brobot didn’t get there until 8:00. | 高考落榜君和机器兄8点才到店里 |
[07:55] | And you definitely got there before they did, | 你肯定比他们早 |
[07:56] | because you got there at 6:30. | 你不是六点半就去了 |
[07:58] | No, no, no! You didn’t get there at 6:30? Where were you? | 不不不 你没早去吗 你上哪去了 |
[08:01] | I set the alarm for 5:00. | 我闹钟定了五点的 |
[08:02] | I got up, I came downstairs, I fell asleep. | 起床下楼 结果又睡着了 |
[08:04] | No! Oh, my goodness. | 不要啊 老天爷 |
[08:07] | What have I done? What have I done? | 我做了什么 我做了什么 |
[08:09] | – I should’ve done this myself. – Sweetie, you know what? | -我该自己去的 -亲爱的 没事 |
[08:10] | They’re gonna get more in next week. | 下周会补货的呀 |
[08:12] | Next week? | 下周 |
[08:13] | That’s the worst thing you can say to an early adopter. | 让抢鲜族等下周 你太残忍了 |
[08:17] | Where are you going? | 你上哪去 |
[08:18] | To a place where birthdays still mean something. | 去找个重视别人生日的地方 |
[08:29] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[08:32] | – Hi, Manny. – Mitchell? | -曼尼 -米奇尔 |
[08:33] | What are you doing here at… | 你有何贵干呀 |
[08:35] | 4:17 on a Saturday afternoon? | 现在时间 周六下午4点17分 |
[08:38] | Oh, I’m just returning my dad’s belt of tools, so- | 我来还老爸的工具包 |
[08:41] | At 4:17 on a Saturday afternoon? | 周六下午4点17分吗 |
[08:43] | Don’t you have something better to do? | 你没别的事可干了吗 |
[08:48] | – So, were you a big hit? – What do you mean? | -装扮成功吗 -什么 |
[08:50] | Well, I just assumed there was some kind of costume party. | 你借这玩意多半是参加化妆派对嘛 |
[08:52] | Was Cam the Indian? | 小卡扮印度阿三是不 |
[08:53] | No. For your information, Dad, | 不 跟你说 爸 |
[08:55] | we were actually doing a little construction at the house. | 我们确实是在家建了东西 |
[08:57] | What’d you build? | 建了什么 |
[08:58] | A gift-wrapping station. | 礼品包装小站 |
[09:00] | And we’re back. | 真够基情的哈 |
[09:02] | – So, thank you for that. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[09:05] | Hey, uh, Dad, do you remember when I was, probably 11… | 老爸 你记不记得我11岁时 |
[09:08] | and you were teaching me how to fight, and then I quit? | 你教我拳击 我半途而废来着 |
[09:11] | Yeah, when you said everything you needed to learn | 是啊 你说你要学的招数 |
[09:12] | you’d learn from West Side Story. | 《西区故事》那种歌舞片里都有 |
[09:14] | – Yeah. – How’d that work out for you? | -对 -花拳绣腿好用吗 |
[09:16] | If I’m ever in a dance fight, I’ll let you know. | 哪天斗了舞 一定告诉你 |
[09:19] | So, yeah- Is the offer, uh, still good? | 那 你还想教我吗 |
[09:23] | Why? What’s the matter? You got problems with Cam? | 怎么了 你和小卡闹矛盾啦 |
[09:25] | No! Why would you say that? | 怎么会呢 你咋猜那个 |
[09:27] | Well, come on. I mean, you know, sharing a room with a guy? | 拜托 和男人同居哎 |
[09:31] | I bunked with my brother. I know that can get pretty rough. | 我跟我弟弟睡过上下铺 天天暴力 |
[09:33] | I don’t “bunk” with Cam. | 我和小卡可不睡上下铺 |
[09:35] | Dad, I just wanna learn a little self-defense, you know. | 爸 我就是想学点自卫术 |
[09:38] | Show me what you remember. | 还记得哪招 耍来看看 |
[09:40] | – Right now? – Yeah. | -现 现在吗 -来吧 |
[09:43] | Okay, uh- Gosh, uh- Thumbs out. | 好吧 老天 拇指外扣 |
[09:46] | – Thumbs. Attaboy. – And then- | -没错 乖仔 -然后 |
[09:54] | That wasn’t- That wasn’t very pretty, was it? | 不咋漂亮 是不 |
[09:56] | You know what? Maybe it was a little too pretty. | 其实 恐怕是太”漂亮”了 |
[09:58] | That’s the thing. | 没错 |
[10:00] | Here it goes. | 起飞了哈 |
[10:02] | Oh! Oh, man! | 老天 |
[10:04] | Buddy! | 哥们 |
[10:05] | Think the problem is, you’re not jumping from high enough. | 你起跳点太低了 才没飞起来 |
[10:09] | You should get on top of the garage. | 去车库顶试试 |
[10:10] | Alex, stop trying to kill your brother. | 艾丽克斯 别害你小弟了 |
[10:12] | Listen, guys, I need your help. | 各位 妈妈要求助你们 |
[10:13] | We’ve gotta find your dad one of those iPad thingies. | 得给老爸找个iPad来 |
[10:15] | So, Haley, text everyone you know. | 海莉 给你朋友群发短信 |
[10:17] | Alex? Facebook, chat, tweet, buzz, bling, | 艾丽克斯 Facebook 推特什么的都发一圈 |
[10:20] | I don’t know! Just do what you have to do. | 我不懂那些玩意 你要通过一切渠道 |
[10:22] | We have got to find one of these iPads. Okay? | 千万找个iPad来 好吗 |
[10:24] | Luke? Sweetie, that means stay out of everyone’s way | 卢克小可爱 别挡路 |
[10:26] | and stop inhaling the balloons. | 也别吸氢气 |
[10:28] | I’m not inhaling them. | 我哪有吸氢气 |
[10:30] | Stop lying. | 少撒谎了 |
[10:33] | How did she know? | 她怎么发现的 |
[10:37] | Didn’t your mama teach you never to take a ride from a stranger? | 妈妈有没教你 别坐陌生人的车 |
[10:42] | Got a little vacation time coming up? | 快放假了吧 |
[10:44] | Have fun on the moon! | 上月球好好玩吧 |
[10:45] | Not feeling too well lately? | 最近身体不爽是吗 |
[10:47] | Maybe you should come see the doctor… | 来看看医生 |
[10:50] | and I’ll get rid of it! | 哥帮你解决 |
[10:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你瞎嚷嚷啥呢 |
[10:58] | Attention. If you’re here for Phil’s birthday party, | 请注意 参加菲尔生日派对的朋友们 |
[11:01] | they’re gathering in the picnic area. | 请到野餐区集合 |
[11:03] | Phil’s birthday party. | 菲尔的生日派对 |
[11:05] | My wife knew I’d be here. | 我老婆知道我会来这 |
[11:07] | She put together a whole party for me. | 给我准备了派对哎 |
[11:09] | Does that really make up for not getting an iPad? | 这能弥补iPad的事儿吗 |
[11:11] | Don’t make me sorry I shared that with you. Okay? | 我跟你交心了 你可别挑拨我们 |
[11:14] | See you, fellas. | 拜啦各位 |
[11:20] | Howdy-do! | 侬好呀 |
[11:22] | I just heard the announcement for Phil’s birthday party. | 广播说菲尔的生日派对在这 |
[11:25] | Oh, yeah. It’s right around the corner. | 对的 拐弯就是 |
[11:27] | – Awesome. – Have fun! | -太棒了 -好好玩 |
[11:28] | Thank you. Thanks, my lady. | 谢谢你 美女 |
[11:36] | Ice-cream cake? Ice-cream cake’s good. | 冰激凌蛋糕吗 真棒 |
[11:39] | Happy birthday, Phil! | 菲尔 生日快乐 |
[11:42] | This is awesome! | 太帅了 |
[11:45] | – Happy birthday! – Happy birthday! | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[11:51] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[11:53] | – Happy birthday. – Have a really good birthday. | -生日快乐 -玩得开心呀 |
[11:54] | – Did you see the cake? – Oh, yeah. It’s great. | -看到蛋糕了吗 -超棒的 |
[12:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:01] | No, that’s fine, I’m just putting the baby down. | 没事 我哄小孩睡觉呢 |
[12:03] | Okay, that’s Jake. He’s the one that’s having an affair. | 那是杰克 出轨的那个 |
[12:06] | – I know. – Yeah, I can do it tomorrow night. | -我知道的 -明晚没问题 |
[12:09] | I’ll just give my wife some excuse. | 向我老婆编个谎就行 |
[12:12] | Men are pigs. | 混蛋汉子 |
[12:13] | – I don’t really have a choice, do I? – Yeah. | -那也没办法 -有呀 |
[12:15] | You could not cheat on her! How about that? | 别劈腿不行吗 |
[12:17] | Because it has to be a surprise. | 我得给她个惊喜嘛 |
[12:19] | When she hears me speaking Italian to her grandmother, | 等我跟她外婆说起意大利语 |
[12:21] | it’ll be worth all this sneaking around. | 我偷偷摸摸这么长时间也值了 |
[12:24] | Lily, I had it backwards. He’s wonderful. | 莉莉 我猜错了 他是个好男人啊 |
[12:26] | Don’t worry. I’ll just tell her I’m working late. | 别担心 我就说要加班 |
[12:28] | No, Jake, don’t do that. | 不行杰克 别那么说 |
[12:29] | That’s the worst thing you could do. | 说加班你就惨了 |
[12:30] | Buonanotte. | 晚安啦[意大利语] |
[12:32] | Oh, no, Lily, what are we gonna do? | 坏了莉莉 我们要怎么办 |
[12:34] | We have to fix this. | 得帮帮他们啊 |
[12:37] | Okay, Mitchell, I’m gonna teach you | 米奇尔 我就教你几招 |
[12:38] | a couple of basic Brazilian jiu-jitsu moves. | 基本的巴西柔术吧 |
[12:42] | Now, just attack me. | 现在 来打我 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry- What? | 什么 |
[12:46] | Take any deep-seated anger you may have, | 释放你内心的怨恨 |
[12:48] | get a running start and come at me. | 冲过来打我吧 |
[12:49] | Dad, I don’t have any deep-seated anger. | 老爸 我没记恨过你啊 |
[12:51] | Remember that Halloween when | 记得那次万圣节 |
[12:52] | I wouldn’t let you go as Olivia Newton-John? | 我不让你扮奥利维亚·纽顿-约翰吗 |
[12:56] | You see what I did? I used your momentum against you. | 懂了吧 借力打力 |
[12:58] | I learned this choke from the Gracie brothers. | 格雷西柔术创始人教我的 |
[13:00] | It’s called the lion killer- mata lella. | 这招叫”伏狮锁” |
[13:04] | – Okay. – Now try to get out. Try to get out. | -懂 -试试挣脱 挣一下 |
[13:06] | – See? – I can’t. | -难不 -挣不开 |
[13:07] | Yeah, all right. Now- | 挣不开就对了 |
[13:09] | – Passing out… – See, the beauty of this is, | -我要晕了 -这招就厉害在 |
[13:10] | you don’t have to make the first move. | 你不用贸然攻击 |
[13:12] | You know, chances are your opponent’s gonna be overconfident. | 对手可能会轻敌嘛 |
[13:15] | He’s gonna think you don’t know anything. | 以为你是个菜鸟 |
[13:16] | Basically, he’s being suckered into thinking- | 反而被骗 就显得很二 |
[13:19] | Manny. Manny, that little bastard, he hustled me. | 曼尼 曼尼这小子耍我 |
[13:25] | Oh, crap. | 糟 |
[13:27] | Ah, crap. Mitchell! | 糟了 米奇尔 |
[13:30] | Oh, crap. All right. Come on. Breathe. | 得 吸气 加油 |
[13:34] | Attaboy. You all right? Coming around. | 好小子 快醒来 |
[13:37] | – Why am I on the floor?- Come on, Mitchell. | -我怎么趴地上了 -醒过来 米奇尔 |
[13:42] | Haley, I just struck out again. | 海莉 我又没买着 |
[13:43] | Please tell me you have some good news. | 拜托给点好消息 |
[13:45] | Okay, so The Grove just got a new shipment. | 格氏又进了一批货 |
[13:47] | I’m texting you the directions now. | 我短信你地址 |
[13:49] | Oh! Okay, that’s good. That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 真棒真棒 |
[13:53] | I’m there. I’m on that. | 我这就去 立刻滚去 |
[13:59] | That kid stole my watch. | 那小子把我手表骗走了 |
[14:01] | – Huh? – What? | -啥 -什么 |
[14:02] | He hustled me at chess. | 他骗我跟他下棋 |
[14:05] | I thought you promised you were gonna let him win. | 你不是保证让他赢吗 |
[14:07] | – I did the first time. – Wait a minute. You’re in on it too? | -我让他赢了一盘 -等等 你也知道 |
[14:10] | Manny, go and get dressed for the party. | 曼尼 换派对衣服去 |
[14:11] | Do I have time for a steam? | 能洗个澡吗 |
[14:13] | – Yeah, but a quick one. – Okay. | -行 但要快 -好 |
[14:15] | Why tell him to lose to me? | 干嘛叫他输给我 |
[14:16] | Because you’re like a baby when you don’t win. | 你一输棋就发小孩脾气 |
[14:18] | With the kicking and the eyebrows… | 乱踢东西 皱眉头 |
[14:20] | and the angry eating of the sunflower seeds. | 还狂吃瓜子 |
[14:24] | Actually, that’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[14:25] | I don’t mind losing to a chess genius, which Manny obviously is. | 输给小天才 我怎么会不服气呢 |
[14:29] | Chess genius? He’s not even as good as I am. | 他天才 他还没我下得好呢 |
[14:31] | You’re not that good in chess. | 你下棋不怎么样啊 |
[14:32] | – I beat you on our honeymoon. – Or did I let you win? | -蜜月那次输给我了啊 -我让你的 |
[14:35] | You didn’t let me win. | 你才没让我 |
[14:37] | Why would I sacrifice my queen for your pawn, Jay? | 我干嘛要把皇后送入你的魔爪 杰 |
[14:47] | Stop saying that. | 别哼了 |
[14:56] | Luke, honey, hi. What’s going on? | 卢克 宝贝 怎么了 |
[14:57] | They guy came with Dad’s cake, | 老爸的蛋糕送来了 |
[14:59] | but just so you know, it’s missing a piece. | 可它缺了一块 |
[15:01] | – Luke, did you take a bite out of your father’s cake? – No. | -你偷吃老爸蛋糕了吗 -没啊 |
[15:04] | – Stop lying, Luke. – I’m not lying. | -别撒谎 卢克 -我哪有 |
[15:07] | By the way, I used your credit card to pay him. | 哦对 我用你的卡付了钱 |
[15:09] | Is that all right? | 没问题吧 |
[15:10] | Oh, no, that’s fine. | 没问题啊 |
[15:13] | Whatever. That’s why I left the wallet there. | 我把钱包留给你们就是为这个的嘛 |
[15:16] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[15:18] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[15:20] | I left the wallet there! I left the wa- | 我把钱包留家里了 |
[15:23] | Your poor father. | 你可怜的老爸 |
[15:24] | All this running around, | 我们乱成一团 |
[15:25] | and he’s gonna think nobody cares about him on his birthday. | 他肯定以为没人在乎他生日 |
[15:28] | More cake? | 再来点蛋糕吗 |
[15:30] | Why not, Little Phil? | 行啊 小菲尔 |
[15:31] | I got no place else to go. | 反正我也没地儿去 |
[15:43] | Sir! Sir! Sir, hi. Excuse me. | 先生 先生 打扰你了 |
[15:47] | Um, yes. I know this is highly unusual, | 我有点唐突 |
[15:50] | but I need your help to save a marriage. | 但我需要你帮忙 挽救一段婚姻 |
[15:52] | There is a couple in this neighborhood… | 这附近有对夫妇 |
[15:54] | that is about to get a divorce for a simple misunderstanding. | 就因为一个小误会 快要离婚了 |
[15:57] | Their name is Jake and Debbie. | 他们叫杰克和黛比 |
[15:58] | And I know you’ve taken an oath… | 我知道您宣过誓 |
[16:00] | to not tell people where other people live, | 不能泄露他人住址 |
[16:02] | and I respect that, | 我也尊重您 |
[16:03] | but maybe we could work out some sort of | 但我们能不能想办法 |
[16:05] | super secretive spy signal, | 设计一套暗号 |
[16:06] | where if you scratch your left ear, | 比如你挠左耳 |
[16:08] | you know, maybe they live on the left, | 暗示我他们住在左手边 |
[16:09] | and if you scratch your right ear, they live on- | 如果挠右耳 就是… |
[16:11] | They live right here. | 就住这 |
[16:16] | This conversation never happened. | 我不会说出去的 |
[16:22] | – Sorry. – Oh, thank God! | -抱歉晚了 -感谢上帝 |
[16:23] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Dad just put me to sleep. | 老爸把我整晕了 |
[16:27] | The hunting story. | 他给你讲催眠的打猎故事了吧 |
[16:29] | Hmm. No. | 不是啦 |
[16:30] | Oh, my gosh, no. You can’t cut the line. Sorry. | 老天 你可不能插队 对不起 |
[16:33] | – I was here. – Uh-uh. | -我本来就排这 -哪有 |
[16:35] | I-I’ve been here for an hour and a half | 我排了一个半小时 |
[16:37] | and you haven’t been, so you cut the line. | 都没看见你 你这是插队 |
[16:39] | – Whatever. – Whoa. Excuse me, sir. | -你管我 -这位先生 |
[16:42] | I don’t think you understand. | 您好像没弄清楚 |
[16:43] | You’re not getting in front of us. | 你不可以插队的 |
[16:44] | Calm down, gingerbread. | 淡定点啦 红毛小子 |
[16:47] | – Are you gonna move or not? – No. | -你走还是不走 -不走 |
[16:50] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[16:51] | Then you leave me no choice. | 那我别无选择 |
[16:54] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[16:56] | Go to sleep. | 晕吧你 |
[16:57] | Go to sleep. Go to sleep. | 快点 快晕过去 |
[16:59] | No. | 没晕啊 |
[17:00] | – Mitchell, what are you doing? Get off of him. – Shut up. | -米奇尔你干什么 放开他 -闭嘴 |
[17:03] | – He’s about to go to sleep. – No, I’m not. | -他就要晕了 -才没有呢 |
[17:05] | Okay, folks. Break this up. You three- out of line. | 请不要打架 三位请出列 |
[17:07] | Oh, no. I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 抱歉先生 我和他们无关 |
[17:09] | I’m just waiting in line to get an iPad. | 我只是排队买iPad而已 |
[17:11] | I don’t even know this guy. | 我都不认识他 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. I need your credit card. | 老天 我得用你的信用卡 |
[17:14] | – He’s the problem. – Shut up! You’re supposed to be asleep. | -是他挑事 -闭嘴 你怎么还不晕 |
[17:17] | – It’s okay. I have it. – Get off! | -没事我拿到了 -放开我 |
[17:18] | – I’ve got it. – What? | -我拿到了 -什么 |
[17:19] | I’ve got your card. I’m good. No, I’m good. | 你的卡 我没犯事 没犯事 |
[17:21] | I’m good. I’m here. I’m here! | 我排在这呢 这儿 |
[17:23] | I’ve gotta get my husband an iPad! | 我要给我老公买iPad啊 |
[17:26] | Key to a good birthday? Low expectations. | 生日快乐的秘诀就是 别期待太多 |
[17:30] | Thought I was getting an iPad. I was wrong about that. | 我以为能有iPad 期待错了 |
[17:33] | Thought I was getting a surprise party at the batting cages. | 以为球场有惊喜派对 |
[17:36] | Sorry, Big Phil. | 不好意思 大菲尔 |
[17:38] | Guess when it comes right down to it, | 我觉得 说到底 |
[17:40] | we’re all just Jeff Sweeney taking a fastball to the plums. | 我就跟被踢中蛋蛋的杰夫·斯威尼一样 |
[17:47] | Hey, um, Dad, your cake fell off the counter, | 老爸 蛋糕掉地下了 |
[17:50] | but Uncle Cam’s trying to fix it. | 但小卡舅夫正补救呢 |
[17:51] | He won’t. | 他只会偷吃掉 |
[17:54] | And the pizzas never showed up. | 披萨一直都没送来 |
[17:55] | And they won’t! | 没来就没来呗 |
[17:58] | Hey, balloons. | 基情小气球啊 |
[17:59] | Fine. I guess we’ll never know. | 得 反正没法知道了 |
[18:01] | Or we can find out right now. | 要么现在见分晓 |
[18:03] | Yeah, Manny, give me the chess set. | 曼尼 棋盘给我 |
[18:05] | – Oh, it’s a chess set. – Yeah. You’ll get it later. | -送我棋盘啊 -待会再给你 |
[18:07] | We got something to settle now. | 我们得决一死战 |
[18:08] | – Go in there. – Happy birthday, Phil. | -往里走 – 生日快乐 菲尔 |
[18:10] | Happy happy. | 一定快乐哟 |
[18:11] | Is that Claire’s baked brie I smell? | 好香 克莱尔烤了干酪吗 |
[18:15] | No. | 没 |
[18:17] | Oh, Cam, Cam, you’ll never believe what happened. | 小卡小卡 你不会相信的 |
[18:20] | – Happy birthday, Phil! – Sure! | -生日快乐 菲尔 -当然啦 |
[18:22] | You’ll never believe what happened. | 你绝不会相信的 |
[18:23] | I got in trouble for fighting. | 我和人打架了 |
[18:25] | And we saved a marriage. | 我们还挽救了一段婚姻 |
[18:26] | – Well, this is the best day ever. – It really is. | -今天真是史上最棒 -没错 |
[18:29] | Ain’t it though? | 可不是嘛 |
[18:34] | Look at this, papi, huh? | 宝贝 看我这招 |
[18:38] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[18:39] | You can’t sing “We Are the Champions”… | 别唱《冠军之歌》[皇后乐队名曲] |
[18:42] | without your queen. | 你的皇后都没了 |
[18:43] | Damn it! Listen, I lose and I burn this house down! | 该死 要是我输了 我就烧掉这房子 |
[18:49] | – Ah, but look at this… – Honey, honey. | -看这儿 -亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[18:51] | What are we doing? This is ridiculous. | 我们闹什么呢 太滑稽了 |
[18:54] | One of us is gonna win the game, | 我们总有个要赢 |
[18:55] | the other’s gonna feel lousy, and we both lose. | 另一个就不爽 只会两败俱伤 |
[19:02] | Yeah, just leave my birthday present on the floor. | 成啊 把我的礼物扔地上吧 |
[19:04] | That’s my girl. She had me. | 好老婆 她已经赢定了 |
[19:06] | There was no way I could win. I knew it. | 我没戏了 我知道的 |
[19:09] | I’m just glad she didn’t know it yet. | 幸好她不知道 |
[19:11] | Two moves, and then- | 只需两步 就能杀他个… |
[19:13] | I’m a very good chess player. | 我可是个下棋高手 |
[19:15] | But I’m a better wife. | 但我更是个好老婆 |
[19:19] | – Hey, did you get it? – No. | -买到了吗 -没有 |
[19:21] | – How’s your dad? – Acting weird… er. | -爸爸怎么样 -古怪 更古怪了 |
[19:25] | – Hey, wife. – Honey, hi. | -老婆 -亲爱的 |
[19:27] | – Um, listen… – Mom. | -是这样 -妈妈 |
[19:29] | Yeah, Luke, hang on one second. | 卢克 等会再说 |
[19:30] | Honey, it’s okay. I don’t feel things anymore. | 老婆 没关系啦 我已经没感觉了 |
[19:33] | – But, sweetie, I want you to feel… – Mom! | -可我想让你… -妈妈 |
[19:36] | Luke, I’ll be with you in just a second. Where are you going? | 卢克我一会就来 你上哪去 |
[19:38] | Just heading out to the yard to get a shovel for my cake. | 去院子里拿铲子 清理我的蛋糕 |
[19:40] | – Mom. – Luke, what do you want? | -老妈 -卢克你要干嘛 |
[19:43] | I went on Dad’s computer, | 我上了老爸的电脑 |
[19:44] | contacted some of his geek friends, | 联系了他的宅男网友们 |
[19:47] | told them that he was dying | 说老爸快死了 |
[19:48] | and his last wish was an iPad. | 有个iPad才能瞑目 |
[19:51] | Luke, what have I told you about- | 卢克 我怎么教你的 |
[19:52] | One of them felt so bad, they brought over an extra. | 有个人很同情 就送来台多余的 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God. You got it. You beautiful little liar! | 上帝啊 你拿到了 你这个乖仔撒谎精 |
[20:00] | Here comes Dad. | 老爸回来了 |
[20:10] | Who wants some cake? | 谁想吃蛋糕呀 |
[20:12] | I used to, but I don’t desire food any- | 我之前想 可我不想吃… |
[20:14] | Oh, my God. You got it! | 老天 你买到了 |
[20:16] | All this time I said I didn’t care, | 我说了半天不在乎 |
[20:18] | but I do care. I care so much! | 可我真想要 超想要的 |
[20:20] | – Do you want to blow out the candles? – Yes. | -想吹蜡烛吗 -好 |
[20:22] | Go on. Go. | 吹吧 使劲 |
[20:24] | It did not just do that! | 居然真能吹灭 |
[20:26] | – Yes, it did! – Honey! | -是真的 -老婆我爱你 |
[20:29] | Oh, who’s ready for the first day of the rest of their lives? | 瞧这刚出炉热乎乎的iPad啊 |
[20:33] | – Phil, happy birthday! – Look at this! | -菲尔 生日快乐 -看啊 |
[20:35] | – Can I touch it? – Yeah, not so hard, but touch it. | -我能摸摸吗 -摸 别掐 摸摸 |
[20:39] | Touch it, but don’t touch it. Touch it, but don’t touch it. | 摸它 别摸 摸 别摸 |
[20:45] | I’m so sorry I ever doubted you. | 对不起 我不该怀疑你 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:48] | Thank God that guy came over. | 感谢上帝送来了那个人 |
[20:50] | What did he say his name was? | 他叫什么来着 |
[20:51] | He didn’t. Must be an angel. | 他没说 肯定是位天使 |
[20:54] | Did you hear that? I’m an angel. | 听到了吗 说我是天使呢 |
[20:55] | – Or some creepy perv. – Yeah. | -或者是个变态 -对啊 |
[20:58] | How did he know? Eww. | 他怎么知道的 恶心 |
[21:02] | – Maybe I should call the police. – You should call the police. | -我该报警吗 -没错 报警吧 |
[21:05] | – I’m gonna call the police. – And they lived happily ever after. | -这就报 -他们从此幸福地生活在一起 |
[21:08] | No, Cam. Where are you going? It was just getting good. | 别啊小卡 你上哪去 才刚开始精彩 |
[21:11] | I want- That’s my program. | 我想听 多好的节目 |
[21:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:15] | – I love you too, honey. – Oh. Okay. | -我也爱你 亲爱的 -好吧 |