时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Steaks will be ready in five minutes. | 牛排五分钟后就好 |
[00:04] | You’re destroying those things. | 你这是在暴殄天物 |
[00:05] | – Ay, Jay, leave him alone. – No, I’m sorry, | -杰 少点意见 -恕难从命 |
[00:07] | but that cow has suffered long enough. | 那头牛已经吃够了苦头 |
[00:09] | – Fun. – Wait. | -真幽默 -等等 |
[00:11] | Hang on. Dinner’s ready in five minutes. | 别玩了 晚饭马上就好 |
[00:13] | Coach wants us to practice layups. | 教练布置我们练习带球上篮 |
[00:15] | They are deceptively hard- a curious mix of dance and strength. | 超难的动作 是舞蹈与力量的怪混搭 |
[00:18] | – You’re making it lame again. – Sorry. | -你这又把档次拉低了 -抱歉 |
[00:22] | – Ay, Dios mio, that coach. – Oh, I hate that guy. | -天啊 那个教练 -我讨厌那家伙 |
[00:24] | He seems to have the kids motivated. | 他激发了俩小子的积极性 |
[00:26] | Oh, Dad, you haven’t seen him. | 爸 你没亲眼见过那家伙 |
[00:27] | He taunts the kids. He’s abusive. | 他对小家伙们又是讽又是骂 |
[00:29] | Listen, if this was a Colombian soccer league, long time ago, | 这要是在哥伦比亚足联 老早之前 |
[00:32] | one of the kids would have taken that guy out and- | 队里孩子就会把他拉出去 咔嚓 |
[00:35] | A coach is supposed to ride the kids hard. | 教练本就该严格要求他们 |
[00:37] | – Phil, help me out here. – He’s a mean man. | -菲尔 你说句话 -那家伙过分了 |
[00:39] | -Oh, you’re such a woman. – Come to the game. You’ll see. | -你真是妇人之仁 -你去看场比赛就明白了 |
[00:42] | This guy’s a real motherscratcher. | 那家伙真的很操蛋 |
[00:43] | Pardon the language, Gloria. | 原谅我的脏话 歌洛莉亚 |
[00:45] | “Gloria”? | 只对歌洛莉亚说吗 |
[00:45] | He better cool it, | 他最好淡定点 |
[00:46] | or I’m gonna introduce him to the Captain and Tennille. | 否则就别怪左将军和右元帅出手了 |
[00:51] | Sorry we’re late. I was at work. | 不好意思 迟了 我工作缠身 |
[00:53] | – Oh, he loves to say that. – And happy barbecue. | -他最近爱念工作 -烧烤快乐 |
[00:55] | Oh. Since Mitchell is between jobs, | 自从米奇尔待业家中 |
[00:57] | I’ve taken a part-time job at a greeting card store, | 我就在一家贺卡店找了份兼职 |
[01:00] | which I love. | 我爱死这份工作了 |
[01:02] | Plus, with my discount, | 还有 因为我有员工折扣 |
[01:04] | we’re saving a fortune. | 我们可省下了一笔 |
[01:07] | How is spending a ton of money on greeting cards saving us a fortune? | 花一大笔钱去买贺卡 哪里算省钱了 |
[01:10] | It’s math. | 算算就知道了 |
[01:12] | It’s really not. Look it up. | 才不是 我算给你看 |
[01:16] | 2.95. 2.95. 4.95. | 2.95美元 2.95美元 4.95美元 |
[01:19] | – Forty percent off. – 2.95. | -六折 -2.95美元 |
[01:20] | -3.95. – Forty percent off. Forty percent off. | -3.95美元 -六折 六折 |
[01:22] | Mitchell, I got this golf buddy of mine. | 米奇尔 我有个高尔夫球友 |
[01:25] | Great guy. Super successful. You two should talk. | 人不错 事业有成 你们找机会谈谈 |
[01:27] | It could mean a job for you. | 没准他有适合你的工作 |
[01:29] | Oh, thanks, Dad, but I’m- | 谢了 爸 但是我 |
[01:30] | I’m not really looking for anything right now. | 我现阶段还没找工作的打算 |
[01:32] | – But- – Yeah, that’s right. | -不过 -对 没错 |
[01:33] | With me bringing home the bacon, | 有我挣钱养家 |
[01:34] | Mitchell doesn’t have to rush into anything. | 米奇尔不急着找工作 |
[01:36] | Yeah, I know you have all that greeting card “Screw you” Money, | 我知道你们那个只要贺卡不要钱计划 |
[01:38] | but, uh, talk to the guy? | 但 跟这家伙谈谈 |
[01:40] | He’s expecting your call in the morning. | 我跟他说 你明早会给他电话 |
[01:41] | Dad, I appreciate it, but in the future- I can’t stand this. | -爸 我心领了 但以后 -受不了了 |
[01:44] | I am sorry, but I- | 对不起 但是我 |
[01:45] | No. Those steaks have been done for five minutes. | 不行 那几块牛排五分钟前就烤好了 |
[01:48] | I’m taking ’em off the grill. | 我得把它们从烤架上夹下来 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry. I know how it feels | 不好意思 你的心情我懂 |
[01:54] | to have him stick his nose where it doesn’t belong. | 什么事他都要插上一脚 |
[01:55] | No biggie. It’s just Jay being Jay. | 没什么 又不是第一次了 |
[01:57] | But one day I’m gonna be a grandfather, | 总有一天我也会为人岳父 |
[01:59] | and then everybody better hide their meat. | 到时各位最好都把自个儿的”肉”藏好了 |
[02:18] | Ooh. Who’s she? | 这美女是谁 |
[02:20] | I hate it when you do that. | 一点都不好笑 |
[02:21] | – Who’s he? – It’s Charlie Bingham. | -这帅哥是谁 -查理·宾格温 |
[02:23] | He’s the guy that my dad wanted me to call. | 就是我爸让我联系的那个人 |
[02:25] | I googled him. Look. | 我搜了他 看 |
[02:26] | Oh, he owns Earthgear Apparel. | 他是”地球人”服装企业的老板 |
[02:28] | I have their ski pants. | 我的滑雪裤就是这牌子的 |
[02:29] | Really? You don’t- You don’t ski. | 是吗 你又 你又不滑雪 |
[02:31] | I have cargo pants and I don’t work at the docks. | 我有好几件工装裤 我也没在码头上班呀 |
[02:34] | God, I feel like such a slacker. | 天啊 真是让我自惭形秽 |
[02:35] | I mean, he has done so much for being so young. | 他年纪轻轻就已大有作为 |
[02:38] | Okay, look. He’s opened up a dozen | 你看 他创立了不少 |
[02:40] | environmental foundations and conservancies. | 环保基金会和管理委员会 |
[02:42] | – Wow. – So, you gonna- you gonna call him? | -真牛 -那你要给他电话了 |
[02:45] | I don’t know. I mean, you know, | 我没想好 你知道的 |
[02:46] | I sort of promised myself and you… | 我们之前说好了的 |
[02:49] | that I’d take a little time off, and- | 我先休息一段时间 而且 |
[02:50] | – And you are loving your time off. – Totally. | -而且你也享受这份闲暇 -没错 |
[02:55] | I am losing my mind. | 我快要抓狂了 |
[02:57] | As much as I love Lily- | 虽然我爱莉莉 |
[02:59] | which is, you know, more than life itself- | 把她看得比什么都重 |
[03:01] | I am- whoo- not cut out to be a stay-at-home dad. | 我 没办法做个居家奶爸 |
[03:05] | No, but it’s Cameron’s turn. | 但该轮到卡梅隆了 |
[03:07] | It’s Cameron’s turn to be out in the world… | 该轮到他到外面 |
[03:09] | interacting with other grown-ups while I get to stay at home… | 跟其他成年人打交道 而我待在家里 |
[03:11] | and-and plot the death of Dora the Explorer. | 把《爱探险的朵拉》游戏给解决掉 |
[03:16] | Like to fill her backpack with bricks | 比如拿砖头塞满她背包 |
[03:18] | and throw her into Candy Cane River. | 再把她扔进拐杖糖河里 |
[03:20] | So, I don’t know. Should I- Should I call him? | 我不知道 我应该 应该打给他吗 |
[03:24] | I don’t know. Maybe just to get your dad off your back. | 我觉得 打了让你爸死心也好 |
[03:25] | – Yeah. Yeah. – I mean, | -没错 没错 -我觉得 |
[03:27] | because the last thing I want for you is to take a job right now. | 我可不想你现在去上班 |
[03:30] | I am loving our life. | 我对现状很满意 |
[03:32] | I am in a really dark space. | 我正陷入绝境 |
[03:35] | Being away from my Lily is literally torture. | 与莉莉分开简直像酷刑一样 |
[03:38] | And I can’t pressure Mitchell, | 但我又不能给米奇尔压力 |
[03:40] | but I really, really, really just want him to get a job… | 但我真的真的真的想他快点再就业 |
[03:43] | so I can go back to being a stay-at-home dad/trophy wife! | 这样我又能做回居家奶爸兼贤妻了 |
[03:49] | Guys, come on! | 小子 加油 |
[03:51] | Come on, ladies! Move it! | 加把劲 姑娘们 跑起来 |
[03:53] | Goodness gracious! Turtles run faster! | 天啊 乌龟都比你们爬得快 |
[03:55] | Come on! | 跑起来 |
[03:57] | Could you run any slower? | 你还能跑得再慢一点吗 |
[03:58] | I dare you to run slower! | 我敢说你们跑得更慢都行 |
[04:00] | – You see? – He’s just trying to light a fire. | -你看 -他不过是在激发大家斗志 |
[04:02] | Oh, I’ll light him on fire! | 待会儿我就把丫给”治”了 |
[04:04] | Why do I always have to come to these things? | 为什么老是要我来看这玩意儿 |
[04:06] | Because you love your brother. | 因为你爱你弟弟 |
[04:08] | Why don’t you make him come to my orchestra concerts? | 那为什么你不让他来我的管弦音乐会 |
[04:11] | Because we love your brother. Good job, Luke. | 因为我们爱你弟 好样的卢克 |
[04:16] | Shoot! | 投篮 |
[04:18] | Delgado, you’re killing me, man! | 迪尔加多 你是要把我气死吗 |
[04:20] | I love you, Manny, no matter what! | 不管怎样我都爱你 曼尼 |
[04:25] | Come on! | 跑起来 |
[04:27] | Okay. That’s great. | 好 很好 |
[04:29] | Okay, well, I’ll let you know. Right. | 好的 我再给你回复 对 |
[04:31] | All right. Bye. | 就这样 再见 |
[04:33] | Uh, so, Charlie Bingham just invited us over… | 查理·宾格温邀请我们 |
[04:36] | to his beach house for a little get-together. | 去他的海边别墅聊聊 |
[04:37] | Oh. Uh, what did you say? | 是嘛 你是怎么答复他的 |
[04:40] | I said I’d check with you. | 我说我先跟你商量下 |
[04:42] | I mean, what do you think? | 你觉得要去吗 |
[04:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:46] | Well, I think it’d be rude not to hear him out. | 我觉得推掉人家的盛情邀请不大礼貌 |
[04:49] | – Yeah. I mean, yeah. You’re probably right. – Yeah. | -没错 是这样 -没错 |
[04:51] | – Okay. – Cool. | -那就去 -好 |
[04:53] | And don’t worry. You know, I’m not gonna take any job. | 别过虑了 我不会再就业的 |
[04:55] | You better not. | 你最好不要 |
[04:59] | I just miss- | 我太想 |
[05:01] | I just- | 我 |
[05:03] | I just- | 我 |
[05:08] | I just miss… my grilled cheese sandwiches! | 我太想 我的烤奶酪三明治了 |
[05:12] | You’re doing great, Luke- | 表现不错 卢克 |
[05:14] | if your goal is to suck! | 如果是比谁打得烂得话 |
[05:15] | – Phil, you- – I’m on it. | -菲尔 你 -我出手 |
[05:16] | – Okay. – Wait for me. | -好 -等等我 |
[05:18] | – Hey, Coach. – Yeah? | -教练 -什么 |
[05:19] | Uh, look. We appreciate your passion, | 你指导很投入很激情 |
[05:21] | but some of us are worried that | 但是我们担心 |
[05:23] | the yelling is getting counterproductive. | 嚷嚷可能会起反效果 |
[05:24] | I got this. Come on, stupid! | 我心里有数 跑 笨蛋 |
[05:26] | No, you don’t “Got this.” What you got is a bad attitude. | 不 你没 你有的只是烂态度 |
[05:31] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[05:31] | I happen to be the stepfather of- | 我是家长 就是那个 |
[05:37] | Doesn’t matter who. What you need to start doing… | 我是谁不重要 你要做的是 |
[05:40] | is a little more coaching and a little less yelling. | 多一些指导 少一些嚷嚷 |
[05:43] | ‘Cause if I hear you call one of these kids stupid again, | 因为我要是再听见你叫他们笨蛋 |
[05:46] | I swear to God, I’ll throw a shoe at your head. | 我发誓 我会脱鞋对着你的脑袋砸 |
[05:49] | Screw it. I don’t need this. | 操 我才懒得教 |
[05:51] | You think you can do a better job? | 你觉得你能教得比我好 |
[05:53] | You coach. | 你来教啊 |
[05:56] | Jay, you know, I was handling it. | 杰 我刚在跟他谈呢 |
[05:58] | Yeah, I saw how you broke out Peaches and Herb. | 对 我注意到你的小左和小右爆发了 |
[06:00] | It’s the Captain and- | 是左将军和 |
[06:07] | Okay. So, your old coach had to leave for a little while. | 听着 你们之前的教练要离开一段时间 |
[06:10] | Why? Is he sick? | 为什么 他病了吗 |
[06:12] | – Yes. He’s very, very sick. – Is he going to die? | -对 他病得很严重 -那他会死吗 |
[06:14] | Everybody dies, boys. Let’s focus on what’s important. | 人皆有一死 孩子们 现在关注当下 |
[06:17] | Our next game is in one hour. | 一小时后下场就开始了 |
[06:19] | We are going to go from being five fingers to being a fist. | 我们要团结一致 重拳出击 |
[06:22] | – How does that sound? – Great. | -怎么样 -好 |
[06:24] | – I can’t hear you. – Great! | -听不到 -好 |
[06:25] | That’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout! | 就是这样 |
[06:27] | All right, gentlemen. I talked to the referee. I’m coaching. | 各位 我刚和裁判谈过了 我来执教 |
[06:30] | – Oh, really? ‘Cause I- – Phil, I coached football. | -但是我 -菲尔 我以前教过橄榄球 |
[06:33] | Jay, I actually coached basketball. | 杰 我之前教过篮球 |
[06:35] | I think I can get these guys- | 我觉得我能让小家伙们 |
[06:36] | Relax. You’ve already got the assistant job. | 别急 让你当助理 |
[06:39] | Now you think you can round us up some waters? | 现在去给我们带几瓶水好吗 |
[06:42] | – Yeah. – Go ahead. | -好 -去吧 |
[06:44] | Gentlemen, this is what I need. | 伙计们 你们要这样 |
[06:46] | I want you to hit ’em, and I want you to hit ’em hard. | 我要你们把他们打败 打得落花流水 |
[06:49] | Father-in-laws are tough, | 跟岳父相处真不易 |
[06:50] | because you can’t let ’em push you around… | 因为既不能让他对你呼来喝去 |
[06:52] | and you also have to show them respect. | 同时又要对他表示尊重 |
[06:54] | It’s like walking a tightrope. | 就像是在走钢丝 |
[06:56] | Which, by the way, I can do, because I went to trapeze school. | 顺便提一下 我能走 因为我练过 |
[06:58] | Did Jay? I doubt it. | 杰呢 我深表怀疑 |
[07:01] | All right, when you back into- | 好的 当你进入 |
[07:03] | Honey, I’m gonna take off. | 亲爱的 我要走了 |
[07:04] | – I’m gonna buy Alex some clothes. – Okeydoke. | -我去给艾丽克斯买几件衣服 -好的 |
[07:07] | How come you’re not coaching? | 怎么不是你在指导 |
[07:08] | ‘Cause your dad coached football. | 因为你爸教过橄榄球 |
[07:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:13] | And I am going to make it up to you tonight. | 我今晚会补偿你的 |
[07:15] | – And I’ll be thinking of your dad while you do. – Mmm. | -而我会在脑子里想着你爸 -嗯 |
[07:19] | Disturbing. | 没心思了 |
[07:21] | – Hey, Phil. – Hey. | -菲尔 -来了 |
[07:23] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[07:24] | Ay. Great. Your dad coached football. | 好着呢 你爸教过橄榄球 |
[07:27] | Ah. A fellow victim. | 又一个受害同胞 |
[07:29] | Thank you again for taking care of Lily. I know it’s last-minute. | 谢谢你帮我们带莉莉 我知道有点急 |
[07:32] | Ay. Don’t be silly. | 别见外了 |
[07:33] | We’ll probably just stick around for a few minutes. | 我们或许该待一会儿 |
[07:34] | You know how fussy she gets when we pass her off, so- | 她不跟我们在一起的时候会抓狂 所以 |
[07:36] | – Oh. She seems fine. – Yeah. | -她好着呢 -对 |
[07:39] | Ay. I think she’s getting used to | 你现在要上班 |
[07:40] | being away from you now that you have the new job. | 我看她已经习惯你不在身边了 |
[07:47] | Mwah! So proud of you. | 妈妈以你为豪 |
[07:51] | – We need to talk. – Okay. What happened? | -我们得谈谈 -好 怎么了 |
[07:54] | Mom, I love you, | 妈 我爱你 |
[07:56] | but your words of encouragement | 但你的鼓励 |
[07:58] | encourage the other kids to make fun of me. | 鼓励了其他队员开我玩笑 |
[08:01] | Ay. Okay. | 懂了 |
[08:02] | I won’t say anything else on the next game. Promise. | 下场比赛我会一声不发 保证 |
[08:05] | We both know that your Latin blood makes that impossible. | 你我都很清楚 你的拉丁热血会让你的保证无效 |
[08:08] | I think it would be better if you didn’t come to the next game. | 我觉得你下场回避一下会更好 |
[08:26] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[08:28] | – I hate our house. – I know. | -我们家简直就像贫民窟 -就是 |
[08:31] | What’s- What’s this thing? | 这是 这是干嘛用的 |
[08:33] | I don’t know, but it’s fancy. | 不知道 但是很高级 |
[08:35] | Stop- Stop playing with it. Come on. | 别 别在上面跳 来 |
[08:37] | Just- Don’t break it. | 别 别弄坏了 |
[08:41] | – Hey, Mitchell! – Yes. | -米奇尔 -是的 |
[08:42] | – Charlie Bingham. – Nice to meet you. | -查理·宾格温 -幸会 |
[08:44] | – Hi. – This is my partner, Cameron Tucker. | -你好 -这是我的伴侣卡梅隆·塔克 |
[08:46] | – Pleasure. – Cameron. | -幸会 -卡梅隆 |
[08:47] | So, we just went ahead and | 我们刚刚直开进来 |
[08:48] | parked on that round thingy in the driveway. | 停在车道那个圆盘上面 |
[08:50] | – Is that- That’s fine, right? – No problem. | -这样 没问题吧 -没问题 |
[08:52] | It’s a turntable, so you don’t have to back out. | 那是转盘 这样你就不用倒车了 |
[08:55] | You have a car turntable and you’re wearing rubber. | 你有车用转盘 穿着胶皮衣 |
[08:57] | You’re like Batman. | 就像是高富帅蝙蝠侠 |
[08:59] | I really am. | 我还真是 |
[09:00] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:01] | Turn the music down! | 把音乐关小点 |
[09:07] | Pardon the get-up. | 寒舍 见谅 |
[09:08] | Killer waves today. You guys surf? | 今天的浪很棒 你们冲浪吗 |
[09:10] | Um, only for bargains on the Web. | 只网上冲浪 跟卖家讨价还价 |
[09:12] | Everybody say hi. | 大伙打个招呼 |
[09:13] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[09:14] | -Hi. – That’s Jolie. | -你们好 -这是茱莉 |
[09:15] | She’s head of my Europe division. | 我的欧洲分部总监 |
[09:17] | She cheats at poker. You do. | 她打牌出老千 你就有 |
[09:19] | And that’s my girlfriend, Jenny. | 那边是我的女友珍妮 |
[09:20] | She makes a hell of a margarita. Want one? | 她调的玛格丽塔好极了 来一杯 |
[09:23] | – Absolutely. – Oh, not right- Okay. | -当然要 -不 现在 好 |
[09:25] | Everybody, Mitchell Pritchett and his partner, Cameron. | 各位 米奇尔·普里契特和他的伴儿卡梅隆 |
[09:28] | Business partners. Mergers and acquisitions. | 生意伙”伴” 做并购的 |
[09:31] | – I’m kidding. We’re gay. – Stop talking. | -开玩笑啦 我们是同志 -别多话 |
[09:34] | When things are relaxed, I’m great in social situations. | 没压力的时候 我是社交场上的好手 |
[09:36] | I would have fit in at the Algonquin Round Table. | 阿尔冈琴圆桌会我也能轻松应对 |
[09:39] | But when the stakes are high, I get a little tense. | 但是压力大的时候 我就紧张 |
[09:42] | I’d be the guy that would knock over the round table. | 我估计会直接把那圆桌打翻 |
[09:44] | Then Dorothy Parker would make a quip, | 然后桃乐茜·帕克[已故名诗人]会嘲弄我 |
[09:46] | James Thurber would laugh, | 詹姆斯·托伯[已故名作家]大笑 |
[09:47] | and then I would end up leaving, crying. | 最后我哭着鼻子 掩面而逃 |
[09:50] | – How long you been on the lam? – What? | -你已经潜逃多久了 -什么 |
[09:52] | Honey, you are looking around like the feds are after you. | 宝贝 你四周顾视像是有联邦探员在追捕你 |
[09:55] | No, I’m not. Let’s just get this over with. | 才没有 我们赶快把衣服买完 |
[09:57] | Oh. All right. | 好吧 |
[09:59] | Oh, no. It’s them. | 不好 是她们 |
[10:02] | Oh! Oh, you know those girls from school. | 她们不是你的同学嘛 |
[10:04] | – Hey! – Let’s go! Over here. | -嘿 -走 这边 |
[10:07] | – What- What is your problem? – Nothing. | -你 你这是怎么了 -没什么 |
[10:09] | I’ll meet you at the car in an hour. | 一小时后车上见 |
[10:11] | Please, Mom. Please. | 求你了 妈 求你了 |
[10:16] | – Hi, Jenna. – Hi. | -嗨 珍娜 -好 |
[10:20] | And just like that- my baby girl became a teenager. | 就这样 我的宝贝女儿长成了少女 |
[10:23] | She entered that dreaded phase | 她进入了那个讨厌的阶段 |
[10:24] | where my very existence embarrasses her. | 我的存在让她感到尴尬 |
[10:26] | I-I think I can help. | 我 我来安慰一下 |
[10:29] | You’re not your mom. | 你跟你妈不一样 |
[10:32] | Wow. That’s your mom. | 哇 这是你妈的经典表情 |
[10:34] | Oh, I just got chills. | 背脊一阵发凉 |
[10:37] | So, first off, I’m a fan. | 先要坦白我是你的粉丝 |
[10:42] | – Saw you in court once. – Seriously? | -在法庭上有一面之缘 -当真 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Mayhew versus Propyltech. | 是的 梅休诉普罗泰克一案 |
[10:48] | – You are a good lawyer. – I don’t know. | -你是个不可多得的好律师 -不敢当 |
[10:50] | If you’d handled my divorce, | 如果我的离婚交给你处理 |
[10:51] | this house would be twice as big. | 这房子肯定是现在的两倍大 |
[10:53] | Oh, he’s better than good. Try winning an argument with him. | 他好到不行 你可争不赢他 |
[10:56] | – Last night I wanted to have Indian food- – And we’re talking again. | -昨晚我想去吃印度菜 -你又来了 |
[10:59] | Top of your class at Cornell and Columbia Law. | 康奈尔大学和哥伦比亚法学院第一名 |
[11:01] | Had your pick of jobs, | 工作机会一大把 |
[11:02] | but instead chose to work in environmental law- until last month. | 却选择专攻环保法 直到上个月 |
[11:07] | Well- And he used to be a really great figure skater. | 他还曾是优秀的花样滑冰运动员 |
[11:10] | – Why’d you quit? – His sister lost interest, | -为什么不干了 -他姐不想滑了 |
[11:12] | – and then there was- – He means my job. | -然后就 -他问我为什么辞职 |
[11:15] | Could tell me about figure skating too. | 跟我说说花样滑冰也行 |
[11:17] | Um, well, it was- She did lose interest. | 这个 她确实不想滑了 |
[11:19] | – That’s enough. – Okay. | -行了 -好 |
[11:21] | Ay, que linda. Ay, que linda. | 小美人啊小美人 |
[11:23] | Oh, my gosh. I didn’t know you guys were gonna be here. | 天啊 我不知道你们也来这边 |
[11:24] | Hola, Claire. | 嘿 克莱尔 |
[11:25] | Hi, Lily. | 嗨 莉莉 |
[11:27] | I had enough basketball for one day. | 今天真是看够篮球赛了 |
[11:29] | Oh, I know. Come here, sweetie. | 可不是嘛 来 抱抱 小可爱 |
[11:31] | Oh, sweet thing. You love me and you want me to buy you a dress. | 小可爱 你爱我 你要我给你买裙子 |
[11:35] | Ay. But I’m gonna buy her some shoes first. Mmm. | 是 但是我先要给她买几双鞋子 |
[11:38] | What’s that, Lily? Do you want me to buy you a dress? | 什么 莉莉 要我给你买裙子吗 |
[11:41] | She said “Yes.” | 她说”好” |
[11:43] | “Yes”? | “好” |
[11:46] | She did not say “Yes.” | 她没说”好” |
[11:50] | Okay, “Win” On three. | 好 数到三说”胜” |
[11:51] | One, two, three- Win! | 一二三 胜 |
[11:54] | Don’t forget the pick and roll. | 别忘了掩护走位 |
[11:55] | – These guys won’t know how to defend it. – Phil, | -对手不知道怎么防 -菲尔 |
[11:56] | – try not to confuse my boys, okay? – Okay. | -别把我的队员搞糊涂了好吗 -好 |
[11:59] | – I sleep with your daughter. – What? | -我睡了你女儿 -什么 |
[12:00] | Good luck! | 好运 |
[12:01] | All right. Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on. Let’s go! | 好 上场 快快快 跑起来 |
[12:03] | Let’s get out there. Hustle up. Get the tip, get the tip. | 动起来 快快快 记住我说的 |
[12:06] | Watch, skip and go. | 注意 抢球 走 |
[12:09] | Oh! All right. Keep the hustle, keep the hustle. | 没事 跑起来 跑起来 |
[12:11] | Come on, boys. Don’t let ’em push you around. | 加油 小子 别让他们掌握主动 |
[12:13] | Oh! All right, little defense! | 没事 防守好 |
[12:15] | Play defense! | 注意防守 |
[12:17] | I did a little scouting, | 我稍微侦探了一下 |
[12:18] | and the other team only has two shooters. | 对手只有两个投手 |
[12:20] | If we isolate both of them- | 如果我们把他俩防好 |
[12:21] | Good, Phil, good. Thank you. Good. | 好 菲尔 好 谢谢 好 |
[12:23] | Manny, pay attention! What are you looking at? | 曼尼 集中精神 你看什么呢 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | And that was in 2004. | 那是2004年的事情了 |
[12:34] | So, tell me this. | 跟我说说 |
[12:36] | What are the regulatory challenges of a solar farm? | 太阳能电厂会有哪方面的阻力 |
[12:39] | Uh, well, you know, it could be anything- uh, agricultural- | 各方面都有 农业方面 |
[12:41] | Military, protected species, | 军队方面 物种保护 |
[12:43] | ironically, even some, uh, environmental groups. | 讽刺的是 甚至会牵扯某些环保组织 |
[12:45] | I think you got all of it. | 你该喝完了吧 |
[12:46] | Think you got it. | 应该没了 |
[12:49] | Yeah. I’m just gonna freshen this up. | 对 我去满上 |
[12:53] | – Let me ask you a question. – Yeah. | -问你个问题 -什么 |
[12:54] | How do you like the beard? | 留胡子感觉如何 |
[12:56] | I’m thinking of growing one. Jenny’s against it. | 我想留 珍妮不同意 |
[12:58] | Oh. Well, I-I’ve been very happy with mine. | 这个 我觉得挺好 |
[13:02] | That’s it. I’m doin’ it. | 好 决定留了 |
[13:04] | Look, I’ve made a fortune. I want to use it for some good. | 我挣不少钱 我想用来做些好事 |
[13:06] | I need a lawyer to help me navigate. | 我需要律师帮我定位 |
[13:09] | I like you. You get me. So, in or out? | 我挺喜欢你 你懂我 你意下如何 |
[13:13] | I just- | 我真是 |
[13:18] | – I’m very sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没什么 |
[13:21] | Um, that’s a very big question. | 这是一个重大的决定 |
[13:24] | You know, I’m obviously gonna have to | 当然 我要先跟我家那位 |
[13:27] | go talk to my- bull in a china shop. | 莽撞的”野牛” 商量一下 |
[13:27] | – I’ll be right back. – Sure. | -失陪一下 -行 |
[13:29] | Talk it over. It’s a major life decision. | 好好谈 这可是人生重大决定 |
[13:31] | Hey, Jenny! The beard is on! | 嘿 珍妮 胡子我留定了 |
[13:37] | Okay, Lily, it’s time to buy you beautiful shoes. | 莉莉 该给你买美美的鞋子了 |
[13:40] | Oh, no, no, no. I saw another really cute dress for her. | 不不不 我刚看到有条很好看的裙子 |
[13:42] | Ay. But she has already six new dresses. | 但是她已经买了6件新裙子了 |
[13:44] | What she needs is strappy shoes. | 她现在要的是绑带鞋 |
[13:48] | There’s Alex. I’ll-I’ll see you later. | 艾丽克斯过来了 待会见 |
[13:50] | Alex, honey. Hi. | 艾丽克斯 亲爱的 |
[13:52] | Mom, I said I’d meet you at the car. | 妈 我说了待会儿车上见 |
[13:59] | Here. | 拿去 |
[14:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Still wish you had a daughter? | 还想要个女儿吗 |
[14:06] | – Manny didn’t want me at the game today. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -曼尼不想我去看他比赛 -深表同情 |
[14:11] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. It sucks. | -没什么 -不 怎么会没什么 烂透了 |
[14:14] | I miss babies. They never tell you to go away. | 我想念宝宝 他们从不会让我们走开 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Or wait in the car. | 对 也不会让我们在车里等 |
[14:21] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 |
[14:21] | but I’m not gonna stand here and feel sorry for myself. | 但我不会站在这自怨自艾 |
[14:23] | You know what we should do? | 你知道我们该做什么吗 |
[14:25] | Get pregnant. | 把肚子搞大 |
[14:26] | I was gonna say go for ice cream. | 我想说的是去吃冰淇林 |
[14:28] | Okay. We’ll do yours first. Great. | 好的 我们先实施你的方案 |
[14:32] | Luke! Luke! | 卢克 卢克 |
[14:33] | It’s hard to guard a player if there’s no player near you! | 周围没有对手 有什么好防守的 |
[14:38] | We good in the hood? | 这边情况如何 |
[14:39] | This is a uniquely frustrating group of boys. | 那帮家伙简直让人倍受打击 |
[14:41] | I hear you. Um, one thing that might help- instead of a zone, | 确实 我有个小建议 停止联防 |
[14:43] | if you switch to a simple man-to-man. | 转而进行一对一防守 |
[14:45] | – I got this. – Really? | -我可以的 -是吗 |
[14:47] | ‘Cause according to the scoreboard, | 但是根据记分板数据 |
[14:48] | the only thing you got is four points. | 你只拿了四分 |
[14:50] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[14:54] | – I need to talk to you. – I need to talk to you. | -我要跟你谈谈 -我要跟你谈 |
[14:57] | Nice top. | 衣服不错 |
[14:59] | Come here. You- You- | 到这来 你 你 |
[15:06] | Cam- Cam, you have got to relax. | 小卡 小卡 你得放轻松 |
[15:08] | I told you I wouldn’t take a job without- | 我说过我不会接受新工作的 除非 |
[15:09] | – Take the job. – What? | -快接受吧 -什么 |
[15:11] | I want you to take the job. | 我要你答应下这份工作 |
[15:13] | I thought you liked having me home with Lily. I- | 我以为你想让我在家带莉莉呢 我 |
[15:15] | I don’t. I mean, I do. I just- | 我不想 我是说 我想 我只是 |
[15:18] | I miss my time with Lily, | 我怀念和莉莉一起的好时光 |
[15:19] | and I know it’s selfish of me, but- | 我知道这太自私了 但是 |
[15:21] | – No, I want the job. – You do? | -不 我想要工作 -真的吗 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, yes. | 当然 我 |
[15:25] | I- I love Lily, but I hate baby talk. | 我爱莉莉 但是我讨厌说话依依呀呀地 |
[15:28] | I love baby talk. | 我喜欢依依呀呀地说话 |
[15:34] | – Let’s go get this job. – Let’s get this job. | -答应下这份工作 -答应下来 |
[15:37] | – Okay. – Oh, no. | -好的 -不会吧 |
[15:40] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[15:41] | Well, just | 那就 |
[15:42] | Hello? Hey, guys? | 喂 有人吗 |
[15:45] | Oh, my gosh. | 老天啊 |
[15:46] | They’re not gonna hear us. We’re trapped out here. | 他们听不到 我们困在这了 |
[15:48] | Just stop being so dramatic. | 别这么一惊一乍的 |
[15:49] | We’ll just go through the garage, with the- | 我们从车库出去 这样 |
[15:51] | That’s why he wants to hire you. You’re good in crisis. | 难怪他要雇你 你能应对危机 |
[15:53] | Ooh, yeesh. What- | 天啊 这 |
[16:04] | – It’s not opening. – Push it again. | -没开 -再按按看 |
[16:06] | – I’m hearing things, but it’s not- – Push it harder. | -我听到动静了 但是 -用力点按 |
[16:10] | That’s not- Is it this one? | 不是这个 这个吗 |
[16:11] | I hear something. What is that? | 我也听到了 什么声响 |
[16:15] | No. Stop touching- Stop- | 不是 别乱按 住手 |
[16:22] | This- Oh, that was it. All right. | 这个 是这个 行了 |
[16:26] | – Mitchell! Oh, my God. Did- – No! | -米奇尔 天啊 这 -天啊 |
[16:27] | – Oh, my God! – No, Cam! | -天啊 -不 小卡 |
[16:29] | Cam, we- Did we do that? | 小卡 我们 我们弄的 |
[16:30] | What are we gonna say? | 这怎么交代 |
[16:36] | I will take the job. | 工作我答应下了 |
[16:39] | – Kinda think you have to now. – Yeah. | -不然你哪来钱修车 -对 |
[16:44] | Guys, you’re on the same team! | 小伙子 你们一个队的 |
[16:46] | Time out! | 暂停 |
[16:48] | – Time out! – Get over here! | -暂停 -给我过来 |
[16:51] | Guys, earlier we practiced a few set plays. | 各位 我们刚刚合计的几个战术 |
[16:55] | Did any of them involve wrestling the ball from your own teammate? | 哪里提到让你们从队友手中抢球了 |
[16:58] | – But you said to be aggressive. – Yeah! | -你说要使出浑身解数的 -没错 |
[17:00] | Not on your own team! Wait here. | 但不是对你队友使 待着别动 |
[17:04] | You gotta coach. I can’t take it. | 得你来教 我干不了 |
[17:07] | – You talkin’ to me? – Yeah, I’m talkin’ to you. | -你是在跟我说吗 -是 是跟你说 |
[17:08] | You gotta take over. I’m about to lose it out there. | 你得接手 我就快输了 |
[17:10] | That sounds tough, Coach. | 那可真不容易 教练 |
[17:11] | – What’s your problem? – Hey, Coach! Ticktock. | -你这是怎么回事 -教练 该继续了 |
[17:15] | I was dealing with the coach. You pushed me aside. | 我之前跟教练交涉 你把我挤开 |
[17:17] | I was dealing with the boys. You pushed me aside. | 我给孩子们指导 你把我挤开 |
[17:19] | Believe it or not, Jay, | 信不信由你 杰 |
[17:20] | there are some things that I am better at than you are. | 有些事我比你擅长 |
[17:22] | – Bam! It’s out there. – Oh, for God’s sake. | -砰 终于把话摊开了 -老天啊 |
[17:24] | – Coach! – He’s calling you. | -教练 -他叫你呢 |
[17:27] | Listen. I don’t blame you for being angry. All right? | 听着 我能理解你很不爽 好吧 |
[17:30] | I’m used to taking charge. That’s all. | 我习惯了主事 仅此而已 |
[17:32] | I should have let you coach from the get-go. | 我一开始就该让你来做教练 |
[17:34] | And? | 还有呢 |
[17:39] | – I love you. – No. The barbecue. | -我爱你 -不 烧烤那事儿 |
[17:41] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 噢 老天啊 |
[17:43] | I’m sure your steaks would have been delicious… and not chewy. | 你烤的牛排肯定好吃 不会咬不动 |
[17:48] | – Okay. I’ll do it. – Thanks. | -好 我来 -谢谢 |
[17:51] | And so the student becomes the master. | 所以说青出于蓝而胜于蓝 |
[17:53] | – The once mighty- – You know what? Forget it. | -昔日王者 -算了 不劳你驾 |
[17:54] | No, no, no, no. I’m good. I’m good. | 不不不不 我来 我来 |
[17:56] | Hey, hey. Guys. Who wants to go out like a champ? | 队员们 想不想以赢家的身份走出去 |
[17:59] | – Yeah! – Me! | -想 -我 |
[17:59] | I love it! Okay, Jordy, you inbound to Luke. | 就这态度 好 乔迪 你发球给卢克 |
[18:02] | Manny, you set a pick on Luke’s man | 曼尼 你把卢克的防守挡开 |
[18:04] | and roll to the bucket. | 然后去球篮下面候位 |
[18:05] | – Luke, you know what to do. – No, I don’t. | -卢克你知道该怎么做了 -我不知道 |
[18:08] | – Bounce-pass to Manny. – But, Dad- | -传地板球给曼尼 -但是 爸 |
[18:11] | Coach, Manny hasn’t taken a single shot all season. | 教练 曼尼整个赛季都没进过球 |
[18:15] | Then chances are he’ll be open. | 机会来时他会把握住的 |
[18:17] | Okay, guys. Let’s bring it out. | 好的 队员们 上场了 |
[18:18] | Hey, hey. Bring it in. | 嘿 都伸出手来 |
[18:21] | Let’s show these guys what kind of team they’re about to beat. | 给对手秀秀我们的气势 |
[18:23] | Huh? “Li’I Dribblers” On three. | 数到三喊”小德伯必胜” |
[18:25] | One, two, three- Li’I Dribblers! | 一二三 小德伯必胜 |
[18:28] | Okay, red ball. Side out. Here we go. | 红队场边发球 开始 |
[18:35] | What’s my coaching philosophy? | 我的执教理念是什么 |
[18:37] | – Give a kid a bird- – Yes! | -给孩子一只鸟 -就是这样 |
[18:40] | And he becomes one of those weird dudes | 他就会像那些怪叔叔一样 |
[18:41] | who walks around with a bird on his shoulder. | 把鸟放在肩膀四处晃荡 |
[18:44] | But give him a pair of wings, | 但给他一双翅膀 |
[18:48] | he can fly. | 他就能飞 |
[18:52] | Unless he has absolutely no hand-eye coordination. | 除非他眼高手低 技术太烂 |
[18:55] | Okay, I support you. | 没事 我相信你 |
[19:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[19:04] | That was 20 minutes. | 你晚了20分钟 |
[19:06] | Mom, I am so, so sorry. | 妈 我非常非常抱歉 |
[19:11] | I know it’s no excuse, | 我知道我不该这样 |
[19:12] | but I’ve been feeling a lot of pressure at school. | 只是我人在学校身不由己 |
[19:16] | You know, with friends. | 来自朋友圈的压力 |
[19:18] | And I love you so much, | 我非常非常爱你 |
[19:20] | and I appreciate everything you do for me. | 你为我所做的一切我都心存感恩 |
[19:23] | I’m still your little girl. | 我还是你的乖乖女 |
[19:28] | Oh, honey! That was so sweet. | 亲爱的 妈妈听你这么说真开心 |
[19:32] | Can I get $20? A bunch of us are going to a movie, | 能给我20美元吗 我们想去看电影 |
[19:35] | and we’re gonna get something to eat afterwards. | 然后再去吃个饭什么的 |
[19:37] | Jenna’s brother’s gonna take us home. | 珍娜她哥会载我们回家的 |
[19:40] | Okay. Of course. Sweetie, you know what? Take 40. | 好 没问题 亲爱的 给你40 |
[19:44] | – Oh, my gosh. – Yeah. That’s right. | -天啊 -没什么 给 |
[19:46] | – Thanks, Mom. – Go on. Have a great time. | -谢谢妈 -去吧 玩得开心 |
[19:51] | Oh, Alex, honey? When you’re out shopping, | 艾丽克斯 亲爱的 逛街的时候 |
[19:54] | you might wanna pick yourself up a training bra. | 最好给自己买件胸罩 |
[19:56] | I know you don’t need one now, | 我知道你现在用不上 |
[19:58] | but your little boobies are gonna come in soon. | 但你的小咪咪早晚会长出来的嘛 |
[20:00] | Mommy loves you, kitten! | 妈妈爱你 小猫猫 |
[20:02] | Mwah! Mwah! | 亲亲 亲亲 |
[20:05] | Teach her to screw with me. | 看你还敢耍我 |
[20:12] | I set a pick and then rolled towards the basket. | 我阻断了防守 然后跑到球篮下 |
[20:15] | Luke passed to me. I shot the ball and almost made it. | 卢克把球传给我 我投篮 几乎进了 |
[20:20] | I bought Lily the cutest little dress today. | 我今天给莉莉买了件非常萌的裙子 |
[20:24] | And then I stole the ball from the other team, | 然后我从对手那里抢到球 |
[20:27] | did a 360 and almost dunked it. | 然后360逆天翻转上篮 几乎灌篮 |
[20:29] | That’s nice. | 真牛 |
[20:31] | Ay. I just had the best day today with Lily. | 我今天跟莉莉玩得太开心了 |
[20:34] | That girl’s so sweet. | 那小姑娘萌翻了 |
[20:36] | I have a game next Saturday. You could come. | 我下周六有比赛 你来看吧 |
[20:39] | No, it’s okay. I wouldn’t want to embarrass you. | 不了 谢谢 我不想去给你丢脸 |
[20:42] | I’ll probably take Lily out for cupcakes. Mm-hmm. | 那天我应该会带莉莉去吃纸杯蛋糕 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 哦 |
[20:49] | Any suggestions? | 提点一下 |
[20:52] | I usually go with earrings. | 我一般用耳环哄她开心 |