时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, I forgot to ask- Did it hurt? | 忘了问了 当时疼吗 |
[00:08] | What hurt? | 什么疼吗 |
[00:09] | When you fell from heaven and landed on earth. | 你从天堂坠落凡间 接触地面的那一刻 |
[00:11] | I didn’t fall from- Ah. | 我才没从天堂… |
[00:14] | Because I’m an angel. | 你是说我像个天使 |
[00:17] | Why are you so sweet? | 你嘴巴怎么这么甜 |
[00:18] | Maybe just ’cause I’m so damn happy. | 或许只是因为我心情太好吧 |
[00:21] | Today’s Ja y’s birthday, | 今天是杰的生日 |
[00:22] | so I’m taking him to Hawaii for a whole week. | 所以我要带他去夏威夷呆上一整个星期 |
[00:25] | Big suite in Maui. Just the two of us. | 茂伊岛的豪华套房 两人的私密空间 |
[00:28] | Got Manny tied up in the backyard. Big bowl of kibble. | 把曼尼拴在后院 留一大碗狗食给他 |
[00:31] | I’m kidding. He’s staying with Claire and Phil. | 开个玩笑 交给克莱尔和菲尔了 |
[00:34] | This whole thing was a big surprise. | 此次旅行他完全不知情 |
[00:36] | I did it all myself- the flight, the hotels. | 我一手包办 订机票 订酒店 |
[00:40] | Cost me a fortune, but it was worth it. | 虽说花了我不少钱 不过绝对值 |
[00:47] | In case I forget to say it a few hundred times this week, | 尽管说了千万遍 不过还是要再说一遍 |
[00:50] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:52] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[00:55] | Wh- What the heck? | 这 这是搞什么 |
[00:56] | – Surprise, Dad. – The whole family’s coming with us! | -惊喜 爸爸 -全家都会跟我们一起去 |
[00:59] | – They are? – Uh-huh. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[01:01] | Yes, and Mitch and Cameron and Lily too. | 没错 米奇尔 卡梅隆和莉莉也来 |
[01:03] | Yeah, and Phil- he’s just checking the bags. Wow! | 是啊 菲尔正在托运行李呢 |
[01:05] | That’s, uh- Wow. | 可真是… |
[01:07] | It was all Gloria’s idea. | 都是歌洛莉亚的主意 |
[01:08] | She bought all of our tickets and everything. | 她把我们机票什么的都包了 |
[01:10] | – Really? Everyone’s? – Yeah. | -是吗 所有人的 -没错 |
[01:11] | It’s your birthday. I didn’t spare any expense. | 你过生日嘛 该花就得花 |
[01:13] | Oh, gee! Thank you, honey. | 天啊 谢谢你了 亲爱的 |
[01:16] | Are they, uh, all gonna be up with us in first class? | 那他们 都跟我们一起坐头等舱吗 |
[01:19] | Ay, no, silly. Coach. You think I’m made of money? | 傻啊老公 经济舱啦 你当我是摇钱树啊 |
[01:23] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[01:40] | We’re gonna go to a luau, | 我们要吃夏威夷野猪宴 |
[01:42] | swim with the Miami Dolphins, | 跟迈阿密海豚一起游泳 |
[01:44] | take a tour in one of those, the- | 坐着那啥啥环游 |
[01:47] | – Helicopter. Helicopter. – Mm-hmm. Yes! | -直升飞机 -没错 |
[01:51] | I don’t like activities. | 我不爱参加活动 |
[01:52] | I wanted to hang out with Gloria | 我就想跟歌洛莉亚到处转转 |
[01:54] | and read my Robert Ludlum novels. | 读一读罗伯特·勒德拉姆的小说 |
[01:55] | I got eight of ’em loaded up on my book reader thing here. | 我这电子书里存了整整八本 |
[01:58] | I mean, I love my family. | 别误会 我爱我的家人 |
[02:00] | I love ’em at dinners, I love ’em at barbecues, | 共进晚餐啦 吃吃烧烤啦都不错 |
[02:02] | but do I have to love ’em in Hawaii? | 但干嘛非要到夏威夷去啊 |
[02:05] | Thanks, Daryl. | 谢了 达里尔 |
[02:06] | I know I got a lot of baggage, | 我知道自己行李[心理]负担不少 |
[02:07] | but don’t worry, I’m seeing a therapist. | 不过别担心 我在看心理医生 |
[02:09] | Just kidding. I’m fine. | 开个玩笑 我没事 |
[02:15] | Daryl, I know these guys. | 达里尔 我认识这帮人 |
[02:16] | Can I borrow your hat? This will be hilarious. | 帽子能借我演个戏吗 肯定会很搞笑 |
[02:18] | – No. – Okay. | -不行 -好吧 |
[02:20] | Aloha, Uncle Phil! | 你好啊 菲尔姑父 |
[02:23] | You guys excited about the trip? | 要去旅行了激动吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, we’re so excited. You know, this is my first time. | 激动死了 你知道吗 这是我的第一次 |
[02:26] | – Really? Yeah, I know it’s surprising. | -真的吗 -是啊 我知道很不可思议 |
[02:28] | People always say I scream “Hawaii.” | 大家总说我弥漫着”夏威夷”的气息 |
[02:30] | Who says that? | 谁说的 |
[02:31] | – People. – What people? | -一些人 -哪些人 |
[02:33] | You don’t know them. | 说了你也不认识 |
[02:36] | – Hey, Lily! Hi. – Oh, no! Oh, n- | -嘿 莉莉 嗨 -噢不 |
[02:39] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘带钱包了 |
[02:40] | Oh, that’s all right. I have cash. | 没事 我有现金 |
[02:41] | No, no. I can’t get on the plane without my I.D. | 不是 我没带身份证不能登机 |
[02:44] | – Thanks a lot, Cam. – How is this my fault? | -多亏了你 小卡 -怎么能赖我 |
[02:46] | Because if you had done what I asked you to do this morning, | 因为早上你要是按我说的做了 |
[02:48] | then I wouldn’t have been overwhelmed | 我就不会忙得团团转 |
[02:49] | and I would have remembered my wallet. | 也不会把钱包落家里了 |
[02:54] | All right. We still need to pack Lily’s toys, | 好了 还得把莉莉的玩具打包 |
[02:56] | print the boarding passes. | 打印登机牌 |
[02:58] | Oh, stop the newspaper. | 暂停报纸的递送 |
[03:00] | Wait. What are you doing? I just packed those. | 等等 你在做什么 我刚打包好的 |
[03:02] | She just looks so cute in this outfit. | 她穿这身衣裳太可爱了 |
[03:03] | I want her looking her best for Jasper. | 我想要她以最佳状态去见贾斯珀 |
[03:05] | Nothing you just said made any sense to me. | 你刚说的我一句听不懂 |
[03:07] | Jasper and his mother are coming over for a playdate. | 贾斯珀和他妈妈要来跟莉莉玩 |
[03:08] | We scheduled it weeks ago. | 我们几周前定好的 |
[03:10] | – We’re about to leave for the airport. – Not for an hour. | -我们要去机场了 -还有一小时呢 |
[03:12] | And this is the only time Jasper could do it. | 贾斯珀只有这时候有空 |
[03:14] | How full is Jasper’s calendar? | 贾斯珀是有多忙啊 |
[03:15] | This is a coup. When you get in with Jasper, | 此乃妙计 只要跟贾斯珀套上近乎 |
[03:17] | doors open. | 万事都轻松 |
[03:18] | He’s a legacy at Happy Time Preschool. | 他可是快乐时光幼儿园里的大明星 |
[03:20] | We’re kissing up to a 10-month-old? | 我们连10个月大小孩的马屁都要拍吗 |
[03:21] | I just want him to like us. | 我只是希望留个好印象嘛 |
[03:23] | Okay, that’s them. | 好了 他们来了 |
[03:25] | But just in and out. | 进来坐会儿就得了 |
[03:25] | We still have a million things to do. | 还有一堆事要忙活呢 |
[03:27] | Would you relax? You always worry. It always gets done. | 能放松点吗 你总爱瞎操心 没事的 |
[03:31] | Oh, and we’re Methodists, so- | 对了 记住 我们是循道宗信徒 |
[03:36] | Uh, who am I kidding? I’m not making this flight. | 骗谁呢我 这肯定是赶不上飞机了 |
[03:38] | Uh-uh. I can get you home | 我开车送你回去 |
[03:39] | and back before the plane takes off. Let’s go. | 然后飞机起飞前赶回来 走吧 |
[03:43] | Daryl- See if you can stall the plane. | 达里尔 想个法子让飞机晚点起飞 |
[03:45] | That’s- I will get to you later. | 这个…我待会儿再付给你 |
[03:48] | I really- I really don’t think there’s enough time. | 我真觉得 真觉得肯定赶不上 |
[03:49] | Go. I’ll meet you at the gate. Go. | 去吧 在登机口见 去吧 |
[03:51] | – But you won’t get on the plane without me, right? – Oh. Well- | -你不会丢我一人自己去玩吧 -这个 |
[03:54] | Seriously? You were gonna get on the plane? Cam! | 真的假的 你打算自己去吗 小卡 |
[03:56] | Just go! | 你就去吧 |
[03:58] | Nope. Gotta get that one. | 不行 后面也得关上 |
[04:00] | Okay. I can’t- | 不行 我关不上 |
[04:02] | – Oh! That’s as fast as she goes. – Just drive. | -噢 真是慢得要死 -赶紧开 |
[04:04] | – Just drive. – I’ll get the luggage! | -赶紧开 -行李交给我吧 |
[04:08] | Hey, check out that cute guy. | 快瞧瞧那帅哥 |
[04:11] | He’s out of your league. He’s reading a book. | 他跟你可不是一路人 他在读书呢 |
[04:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:18] | – Here today, gone to Maui! – Hey. You seen Phil? | -就是今天 奔赴茂伊 -看见菲尔没 |
[04:21] | – Oh, he drove Mitchell back to get his wallet. – What? | -他载米奇尔回家去拿钱包了 -什么 |
[04:24] | Yeah. He said he’s gonna make it back in time, | 是啊 他说一定能及时赶回来 |
[04:26] | but I think it’s gonna be close. | 要我看悬啊 |
[04:28] | So he left me here. | 他就把我扔这儿了 |
[04:31] | Haley is still asleep, and I have no idea where Luke is. | 海莉还没起来 卢克人也不知道哪儿去了 |
[04:34] | And are you even ready? | 你到底准备好了没啊 |
[04:35] | My bag’s in the living room. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 我的包都放在客厅了 一切都会没事的啦 |
[04:38] | Okay. Fine. I’m sorry. I’m a little tense. | 好吧 抱歉 我有点小紧张 |
[04:40] | Coffee’ll help that. | 那你还喝咖啡 |
[04:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:43] | We’ve been over this. Air travel is incredibly safe. | 我们不是聊过了嘛 航空旅行非常安全 |
[04:46] | I know. I know. But at the end of the day, | 我知道 我知道的 不过话说回来 |
[04:48] | it is still a building on its side | 它就是天空中的一座建筑 |
[04:49] | being thrown from one place to another. | 横着被扔过来扔过去呗 |
[04:51] | – With a movie. – Not helping. | -有电影看 -顶屁用 |
[04:54] | You wanna take something, maybe calm your nerves? | 要不要来点什么药 帮助你缓缓神 |
[04:56] | No. No. I wanna be alert if the kids need me. | 不行 孩子们还指着我呢 我要清醒 |
[05:00] | What a mom. Sometimes I wish you were my mom. | 好伟大的母亲 有时我都希望你能是我母亲 |
[05:03] | Oh, God, Phil. I’m already feeling a little queasy. | 天啊 菲尔 我已经有点想吐了 |
[05:08] | I hate this feeling. I hate it. | 我讨厌这种感觉 特讨厌 |
[05:10] | And it’s just gonna get worse and worse until the flight. | 越是快上飞机这感觉就会越强烈 |
[05:13] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的啦 |
[05:16] | Uncle Phil’s here. | 有菲尔大叔在呢 |
[05:18] | Great job, buddy! First one ready. | 好样的 老弟 第一个准备好的 |
[05:22] | Haley and Alex, let’s go! | 海莉 艾丽克斯 要走了 |
[05:24] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[05:25] | – Coming. – All right. Come on, girls. | -来了 -好的快跟上 姑娘们 |
[05:29] | Okay. This is why we practice. | 练兵千日 用兵一时啊 |
[05:30] | – Come on through. Come through. – Fifteen seconds. | -就来了 就来了 -十五秒的时间 |
[05:32] | – Are we ready? – I think so. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[05:34] | It’s go time. | 动起来吧 |
[05:36] | Straight to the car. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. | 直奔小车 欲速则不达 慢慢来 |
[05:39] | Go, go, go, go, go. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. | 走 走 走 欲速则不达 慢慢来 |
[05:41] | – Very nice! -Alright. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -太棒了 -很好 快走 快走 |
[05:44] | – I think we got an extra couple of seconds. – No, | -好像还多余几秒呢 -不多 |
[05:46] | – we don’t. – Dad, come on! | -没有 -老爸 赶紧的 |
[05:52] | I will never get tired of this. | 真想这么抱你一整天 |
[05:54] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[05:56] | You know what would be cool, Mum? | 老妈知道怎么样才最酷吗 |
[05:58] | What’s that? | 怎么样 |
[05:58] | If the plane flew into a storm | 就是飞机直插入暴风雨 |
[06:00] | and crash-landed onto an island like in Lost. | 然后像《迷失》里那样坠毁在一座岛上 |
[06:12] | Something wrong there, Cam? | 哪里不对劲吗 小卡 |
[06:13] | Well, I’m just breaking in a new pair of hiking shoes. | 新买的登山鞋磨得我脚生疼啊 |
[06:16] | This always happens. All the men in my family have wide ankles. | 一向如此 我们家的男人脚踝都比较粗壮 |
[06:18] | I have an uncle that can only wear bell bottoms. Hand to God. | 我有个叔叔只能穿喇叭裤 对天发誓 |
[06:21] | I wasn’t doubtin’ ya. | 我相信你 |
[06:22] | Just why are you wearing the hiking shoes? | 只是纳闷儿你为什么要穿个登山鞋 |
[06:24] | – Surprise! – What, again? | -惊喜吧 -什么 又来 |
[06:28] | Every morning the whole family’s gonna go hiking. | 每天早上整个一家子都要去登山 |
[06:30] | Then at the end of the week, | 这样一星期下来 |
[06:31] | we all gonna make it to the top of the volcano. | 我们就都能爬到火山顶了 |
[06:34] | Every morning, huh? | 每天早上是吧 |
[06:35] | Yes. When Cam suggested it, | 是啊 当时小卡一提 |
[06:36] | I knew you were gonna love it. | 我就知道这主意你肯定喜欢 |
[06:38] | – Oh, so this was your idea? – Happy birthday, Jay. | -原来是你的鬼主意啊 -生日快乐 杰 |
[06:41] | Ah, thanks, buddy. Ow. | 谢谢啊 老兄 |
[06:43] | Hi, sweetheart! | 小甜心好啊 |
[06:45] | – I’m going hiking! – She’s smiling! | -我要去登山啦 -她在笑啊 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:56] | Look, Mom, I’m pregnant. | 看 老妈 我怀孕了 |
[06:58] | Yeah. You still gotta take your Dramamine. | 好的 不过你还是得吃晕海宁 |
[06:59] | Oh, does somebody get a little motion sickness? | 这儿谁会晕机吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I throw up all the time. | 我能从头吐到尾 |
[07:04] | Oh, well, then Dramamine’s the way to go. | 那你得赶紧吃点晕海宁 |
[07:06] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是想干什么啊 |
[07:08] | Oh, I’m just trying to keep her awake | 现在不能让她睡着 |
[07:09] | so she’ll sleep on the plane. | 这样上了飞机她就能睡着了 |
[07:11] | Nobody likes a crying baby on a flight. | 没人会喜欢乘飞机碰上个大哭的婴儿 |
[07:13] | It’s-It’s very stressful. | 烦人得很 |
[07:14] | Uh, last year I flew back from New York… | 去年我从纽约飞回来的时候 |
[07:16] | next to a baby who was very upset the entire flight, | 旁边就有个婴儿吵了一整路 |
[07:19] | and it was hell. | 备受煎熬啊 |
[07:20] | I was on that flight with you, and I don’t recall- | 我不是跟你一班飞机嘛 我怎么不记得… |
[07:23] | Oh, I get it. You’re talking about me. | 我知道了 你指的是我 |
[07:24] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑哦 |
[07:25] | Yeah, we couldn’t get tickets to Billy Elliot. | 我们没能买到《舞出我天地》的票 |
[07:27] | All he wanted to do was dance, and that’s my story. | 他就只想能够跳上舞 说的是我 |
[07:31] | Five hours of this. | 叨逼叨了五个小时 |
[07:32] | I just want to dance at the ballet! | “我就想能跳上芭蕾” |
[07:38] | Dramamine. Oh, I wish I had that the last time I flew. | 晕海宁 上次坐飞机之前我吃点这个就好了 |
[07:42] | Tell you, the plane was rocking up and down, back and forth. | 跟你说那飞机可是 忽上忽下 忽左忽右 |
[07:45] | I thought the wings were gonna snap off, honestly. | 当时我真以为机翼给折断了呢 |
[07:47] | you do it yourself. Use your teeth. | 你自己拆吧 用牙咬 |
[07:52] | I-Is this the best way to go? What about the freeway? | 这是最快的路线吗 怎么不上高速 |
[07:54] | Relax, punkin. I got this. | 放轻松 交给我了 |
[07:57] | It’s all about knowing the route. | 关键在于要熟悉路线 |
[07:59] | You’re talking to a guy who made his way | 你面前的可是靠蹬三轮车 |
[08:00] | through college by driving a pedicab. | 挣学费念完大学的 |
[08:02] | – You know what one of those is? – Yes. Yes. | -知道三轮车是什么吗 -知道知道 |
[08:04] | I just saw one pass us. | 就是刚刚超过我们的那辆 |
[08:07] | – Quick- Who sang “Evil Woman”? – What? | -抢答 《邪恶女人》是谁唱的 -啥 |
[08:09] | ELO! | ELO组合[音同Hello] |
[08:11] | Phil, where the hell are you? | 菲尔 你死哪去了 |
[08:12] | Uh, let’s see. Oh, shoot! I just missed my turn. | 我看看 靠 转弯口我给错过了 |
[08:16] | You’re supposed to be here with me. | 你这会儿理应呆在这陪着我 |
[08:18] | I told you, I get more and more freaked out | 告诉过你的 越是接近起飞 |
[08:19] | as we get closer to the flight. | 我就会变得越抓狂 |
[08:21] | Well, I know, but Mitch- Okay, you know what? | 是的 不过米奇… |
[08:22] | I was counting on you to be here, so thanks a lot. | 我本来还指望你能陪陪我 真是谢谢你了 |
[08:32] | She’s pretty tightly wound. | 她紧张得要疯了 |
[08:34] | Some people are just built that way. | 有些人就是天性使然 |
[08:35] | Honestly, could you drive any slower? | 你敢开得再慢一点吗 |
[08:39] | Guess where the world’s largest wind generator is. | 猜猜世界最大的风力发电机在哪里 |
[08:42] | Is it right behind me? | 是不是我身后这个 |
[08:44] | Nope. It’s on the island of Oahu. | 错 在瓦胡岛上[夏威夷群岛之主岛] |
[08:46] | I’m thinking about using it in my song about Hawaii. | 我考虑把它加进我的夏威夷之歌里 |
[08:49] | What song? | 什么歌 |
[08:49] | – Didn’t Mom tell you? – Surprise! | -老妈没告诉你吗 -惊喜 |
[08:52] | The whole family’s putting on a show for you for your birthday. | 一大家子准备给你的生日弄个汇演助兴 |
[08:55] | Everybody’s performing. Even Phil brought his dummy. | 每个人都要上台表演 菲尔都把木偶拿来了 |
[08:59] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是很棒啊 |
[09:01] | – Jay? – Oh, I’m sorry. | -杰 -抱歉 |
[09:03] | I was just thinking how tragic it would be | 我只是在想如果我一不小心 |
[09:05] | if I fell into that volcano. | 掉进火山可就悲剧了 |
[09:06] | Ay, papi, don’t say that. | 宝贝 别说胡话 |
[09:10] | Not yet, sweetie. Not yet. | 待会儿睡 宝贝 待会儿睡 |
[09:16] | See? He’s perfect. | 看 真是完美无缺 |
[09:17] | Look at him getting coffee and not putting chocolate in it. | 他连买咖啡都不加巧克力的 |
[09:19] | He’s so mature. | 真是成熟 |
[09:21] | What about Dylan? | 那迪兰怎么办 |
[09:23] | Dylan’s no that guy. | 迪兰可比不上他 |
[09:26] | Haley! Come on! | 海莉 赶紧的 |
[09:27] | We’re leaving in two minutes! Get up! | 还有两分钟就要出发了 起床 |
[09:32] | – Oh, my God! – Oh, no. Is it tomorrow? | -我的天啊 -不会吧 已经是第二天了 |
[09:35] | Dylan! What are you doing here? | 迪兰 你在这儿干嘛 |
[09:36] | I was gonna go, but then you fell asleep, | 我是想走的 但是见你入睡 |
[09:39] | and since you’re leaving for a week, | 想到你要离开一个星期 |
[09:40] | I want to stare at you as long as I could. | 我就寻思着能多看几眼就多看几眼 |
[09:42] | You have to go. My parents are gonna think we did it. | 赶紧走吧 要不然我爸妈会以为我们做过了 |
[09:45] | As if. | 我还想呢 |
[09:46] | Get out of the house and make sure that nobody sees you. | 赶快出去 千万别让别人发现 |
[09:51] | I’II miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[09:52] | When you’re gone, it’s like I’m | 你这一走 我就像一个 |
[09:53] | this prisoner trapped in a cell of loneliness. | 困在寂寞小岛上的囚犯 |
[09:56] | That’s beautiful, but you have to go. | 说得真好 不过你真得走了 |
[09:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:06] | I hate this feeling. I hate it. | 我讨厌这种感觉 特讨厌 |
[10:08] | And it’s just gonna get worse and worse until the flight. – Hey! | 越是快上飞机这感觉就会越强烈 |
[10:11] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的啦 |
[10:14] | Uncle Phil’s here. | 有菲尔大叔在呢 |
[10:16] | – Great job, buddy! First one ready. – Thanks. | -好样的伙计 第一个准备好的 -谢谢 |
[10:19] | Haley and Alex, let’s go! Coming. | 海莉 艾丽克斯 要走了 |
[10:22] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[10:23] | – Coming. – All right. Come on, girls. | -来了 -好的快跟上 姑娘们 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:27] | – This is why we practice. – Come on through. Come through. | -练兵千日 用兵一时 -就来 就来 |
[10:29] | – Fifteen seconds. Are we ready? – Yes. | -十五秒的时间 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[10:32] | It’s go time. | 动起来吧 |
[10:34] | Straight to the car. Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. | 直奔小车 欲速则不达 慢慢来 |
[10:37] | Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. Straight through. | 欲速则不达 慢慢来 直接走 |
[10:39] | – Very nice! – All right. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -太棒了 -赶紧走 赶紧走 |
[10:42] | – I think we got an extra couple of seconds. – No, | -好像还多余几秒钟呢 -不多 |
[10:44] | – we don’t. – Dad, come on! | -没有 -老爸 赶紧的 |
[11:04] | – Oh, no! – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[11:05] | My keys! | 我的钥匙 |
[11:09] | Stay awake, sweetie. Stay awake. | 撑住啊 宝贝 别睡着 |
[11:12] | Whee! Oh, no. | 瞧 噢不 |
[11:15] | This is where your Realtor training comes in handy. | 房产经纪人培训就是用来对付这个的 |
[11:18] | Looks like a standard Porter and Sons D-Model top lock. | 看着像是标准的波特森D型顶锁 |
[11:22] | One quick swipe oughta pop it. | 快速刷一下应该就能打开 |
[11:24] | All aboard. | 上去吧 |
[11:27] | – Okay. – There we go. | -好的 -走起 |
[11:30] | Nice and easy. | 小心一点 |
[11:31] | – Yeah, you’re pinching. You’re pinching. – I’m sorry. | -你夹痛我了 夹痛我了 -不好意思 |
[11:34] | If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. | 经手千万房屋 习得百般技艺 |
[11:38] | Every Realtor is just a ninja in a blazer. | 每个房产经纪人可都是深藏不露的大师 |
[11:41] | The average burglar breaks in | 一般的小毛贼入室行窃 |
[11:43] | and leaves clues everywhere, | 会留下各种蛛丝马迹 |
[11:45] | but not me. | 我可不会 |
[11:47] | I’m completely clueless. | 哥来无影 去无踪 |
[11:50] | You’re sure I’m not too heavy? | 我这么重你还吃得消吗 |
[11:52] | Please, you weigh less than my paintball gear. | 怎么会 我打彩弹枪穿的护具都比你重 |
[11:55] | – Okay. Yup. – There we go. We are in. | -好了 -好嘞 进来了 |
[11:57] | Off-load. On we go. Squeezing. | 下来吧 压到脖子了 |
[11:59] | – I’m going for a ride. – You all right? | -缓一会儿 -你没事吧 |
[12:02] | Yup. I’m good. I’m good. | 没事 没事 |
[12:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:05] | Just making it a little tougher on the next guy. | 提防着下次再有人想破窗而入 |
[12:08] | You got to get up pretty early- Son of a- | 聪明人总是先别人一步 我靠… |
[12:11] | – Are you all right? – Yes, I am. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[12:13] | Just, uh, almost killed myself on your fire truck. | 差点被你们家的救火车搞死 |
[12:15] | That’s not ours. That’s Jasper’s. | 那不是我们家的 是贾斯珀的 |
[12:17] | You know Jasper? | 你们认识贾斯珀 |
[12:18] | I sold a house to his parents. | 他爸妈从我这买过一栋房子 |
[12:19] | How did you ever get a playdate with him? | 你们是怎么约到他来家里玩的 |
[12:20] | Let’s go! Please, can- yeah. Okay. | 赶紧走吧 拜托 |
[12:25] | Look at him. He’s sketching. | 你瞅瞅 他在素描哎 |
[12:27] | He’s like Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. | 就像泰坦尼克号里的莱昂纳多一样 |
[12:30] | I bet he goes to art school. | 我打赌他一定是艺术院校的 |
[12:32] | Do you think he’s sketching us? | 你说他是不是在画我俩呢 |
[12:34] | Yeah. “Us.” | 是啊 我”俩” |
[12:37] | Check-in for the 5:30 flight to Boston may board at this time. | 于5点30分飞波士顿的航班现在开始登机 |
[12:41] | And contact. | 对上眼了 |
[12:47] | It’s Dylan. | 是迪兰 |
[12:49] | “I’m trapped.” Yeah, yeah, yeah. What a drama queen. | “我被困住了” 哎呦喂 真能折腾 |
[12:57] | We will go whale washing, | 我们要去”浣赏”鲸鱼 |
[12:59] | explore the tropical forest, | 探索热带雨林 |
[13:00] | get back into the nature. | 回归大自然 |
[13:02] | That sounds fun. Mm-hmm. | 听起来不错啊 |
[13:04] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -不谢 |
[13:06] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[13:07] | Will Manny Delgado please report to Gate 22-A? | 请曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口 |
[13:10] | Manny Delgado to Gate 22-A. | 曼尼·迪尔加多到22A登机口 |
[13:14] | Check it out, Grandpa. The Dramamine’s working. | 快看 外公 晕海宁起作用了 |
[13:16] | I’m not dizzy. | 我一点都不晕 |
[13:18] | Yeah. Oh, watch the drink, kid. | 小心饮料 小鬼 |
[13:21] | Ooh! Ooh, my Ludlums! | 哦 我的小说 |
[13:22] | – I’m sorry, Grandpa. – All right. Relax, relax. | -对不起 外公 -没事 别紧张 |
[13:24] | We might be okay here. | 可能没什么大碍 |
[13:30] | It’s not fair. It’s not fair. | 上天待我不公 上天待我不公 |
[13:36] | Excuse me, ma’am. Is this Manny Delgado? | 抱歉女士 他是曼尼·迪尔加多吗 |
[13:39] | – Yes. – Your son’s name is on a no-fly list. | -是的 -你儿子的名字在禁飞名单里 |
[13:41] | Ay, please, we’ve been through this at the check-in. | 拜托 安检那会儿就跟我们核实过了 |
[13:43] | He’s not the same Manny Delgado. | 他不是名单里的那个曼尼·迪尔加多 |
[13:44] | I’m just a boy trying to bring style back to travel. | 我就是个想重现旅行格调的男孩 |
[13:47] | – We just have a few questions to ask. – No, this is a mistake. | -我们只想核实几个问题 -这是个误会 |
[13:49] | – Where is my husband? Wait. Jay! – Step this way, ma’am. | -我老公人呢 杰 -这边请 女士 |
[13:51] | Ma’am, step this way, please. | 女士 请这边走 |
[13:53] | – Son, step this way. – Jay! No pushing. Jay! | -孩子 这边走 -杰 别推我 杰 |
[13:59] | You make it a double? I’m traveling with my family. | 给我双份的量吧 我一家老小一起旅行 |
[14:01] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:07] | Must be a lot easier just living with a guy. | 跟个男人一起生活肯定简单多了吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah, life would be simpler if I was gay. | 我要是同性恋 生活肯定简单得多 |
[14:13] | Do you think you could get in the fast lane? | 你能不能挤进快车道啊[适应这种生活] |
[14:14] | – Oh, I could totally get in the fast lane. – I mean the road. | -我当然能适应了 -我指的是路 |
[14:19] | Oh, I’m getting a text. What does it say? | 我来了条短信 说的什么 |
[14:20] | Um- Oh, G- Well, it’s nothing. It’s the alarm company. | 哦没啥事 是报警器公司 |
[14:24] | – It says your house was broken into. – What? | -说你家有人闯入 -什么 |
[14:26] | It’s nothing. They’ll take care of it. Just drive! | 没啥事 他们会处理的 你开你的 |
[14:28] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[14:35] | Okay, fun airport game. | 来玩个有趣的机场游戏 |
[14:37] | You pick out a traveler, you come up with their entire story. | 随便挑一个旅客 虚构他们的整个人生 |
[14:40] | Okay. This guy, his name’s Henry. | 比如这个男人 他叫亨利 |
[14:41] | He’s on his way to Phoenix to visit his grandmother, | 他准备去凤凰城看他的祖母 |
[14:43] | whose name is, uh- | 祖母名叫… |
[14:46] | Oh! Pass. | 放弃 |
[14:47] | – Too hard. Your turn. – Okay. Fine. | -太难了 你来 -好的 |
[14:49] | I see a woman, uh, wracked with fear, | 我看见一个女人 她惊恐万分 |
[14:51] | whose husband has abandoned her. | 还被她老公给抛弃了 |
[14:52] | – Where? Where? Who is she? – Me. | -哪里 说谁呢 -我 |
[14:54] | I made it perfectly clear to Phil that I needed him here. | 我跟菲尔说的清清楚楚要他在这陪着我 |
[14:57] | Oh. It’s going around. Mitchell’s mad at me too. | 我也一样 米奇尔也在生我的气 |
[14:59] | He thinks because I didn’t help him pack this morning, | 他觉得就是因为早上我没帮他整理行李 |
[15:01] | he forgot his wallet. | 才让他忘带钱包 |
[15:02] | I’m-I’m sorry. I’m sorry to be snippy. | 对不起 我有一点烦躁 |
[15:04] | It’s just… I’m a little upset with Cam. | 我一直在生小卡的气 |
[15:07] | I needed his help this morning, and he let me down. | 早上打包要他的帮忙 结果他却让我失望了 |
[15:11] | That doesn’t sound like him. | 我印象中的小卡不是这样的啊 |
[15:12] | You asked him to do something and he didn’t do it? | 你请他帮忙他却不闻不问 |
[15:14] | But he never asked! I mean, all he said was, | 没见他开口说啊 他就在那一直说 |
[15:17] | “Lily’s bag needs to be packed | “莉莉的东西要装好 |
[15:19] | and the newspaper needs to be canceled.” | 报纸要暂停寄送” |
[15:21] | That sounds to me like he was asking for help. | 我听着就像是在向你求助啊 |
[15:23] | Sounds to me like you expected him to read your mind. | 我听着你简直就是想让他能通灵啊 |
[15:26] | – What am I, a psychic? – No! It’s not about reading minds. | -当我有超能力啊 -不是说让你有超能力 |
[15:29] | It’s about knowing what your partner needs. | 是说要了解另一半的需要 |
[15:31] | Here’s an idea: Just say “Help me.” | 不如这样 直接说”帮我个忙” |
[15:34] | You don’t even have to say “Me,” Just “Help.” | “我”都可以省了 “帮个忙”就好 |
[15:36] | Then he’ll know exactly what you want. | 这样他就明白你到底要什么了 |
[15:37] | You won’t have to get all mad. | 你也不至于憋一肚子气 |
[15:38] | I’m not mad. It’s just- | 倒没憋一肚子气 只是… |
[15:41] | You wanna believe you’re on the same wavelength as someone, | 你总是希望能和一个人心有灵犀 |
[15:44] | and then it’s just- | 可到头来 |
[15:46] | it’s a little disheartening when you find out you’re not. | 发现其实没那么默契时 总有点沮丧 |
[15:48] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[15:50] | What’s frustrating is I would do anything for Mitchell, | 最难受的是我明明愿意为他付出所有 |
[15:53] | and-and frankly, it’s a little hurtful that he doesn’t know that. | 可他却看不出来 说实话我有点伤心 |
[15:59] | So, airports, huh? | 机场可真吵杂啊 |
[16:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:05] | Are you drawing something there? | 你在画什么呢 |
[16:07] | Yeah. It’s no good. | 恩 画得一般般啦 |
[16:09] | Tortured artist. Classic. | 内心纠结的艺术家 妙极了 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:15] | – It’s a robot. – Oh, yeah. Sure is. | -是个机器人 -可不是嘛 |
[16:18] | – What’s behind him? – A dinosaur. | -背后那个是什么 -一只恐龙 |
[16:21] | It’s for school. We’re supposed to make a comic strip. | 学校的作业 让我们画连环画 |
[16:24] | We had to do that too, back in the eighth- | 我们也要做哎 就八年级那会儿… |
[16:29] | He was 14 years old. | 他才14岁 |
[16:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:32] | “He’s my soul mate.” | “他是我的灵魂伴侣” |
[16:36] | I d- | 我… |
[16:44] | This is the final boarding announcement for- | 以下是最后一遍登机通告… |
[16:51] | What you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[16:53] | Dad. Hey. | 爸 好啊 |
[16:55] | Mostly tonic actually, thanks to my new sponsor here. | 大部分是汤力水 要谢谢这位大哥 |
[17:00] | I’m a little jittery about flying. | 我一想到坐飞机就心里发憷 |
[17:01] | What are you talking about? You fly all the time. | 你在说什么呢 你乘过很多次飞机了啊 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I know. This started just in the last couple years. | 是啊 也就这几年开始的 |
[17:06] | I think I’m just- I’m nervous | 我觉得 之所以会紧张 |
[17:08] | ’cause I’ve got so much to lose now, you know? | 可能是因为现在有很多东西放不下吧 |
[17:11] | What about you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[17:12] | I’m taking a break from my vacation. | 来喘口气 不用想着度假的事 |
[17:14] | We haven’t even started yet. | 度假可还没开始呢 |
[17:15] | Well, I gotta figure, I might not have a lot of time for myself, | 我是觉得吧 真到那个时候我就没个清静了 |
[17:18] | you know, what with the luaus, the hiking, the talent shows. | 一会儿烤猪宴 一会儿爬山 一会儿表演 |
[17:20] | Are you not happy that we’re coming with you? | 我们一大家陪你来 你不开心吗 |
[17:22] | It’s just not what I expected. | 只是跟我的初衷有些不一样 |
[17:25] | But, Dad, doesn’t it feel good to know… | 不过老爸 我们这样你难道不感动吗 |
[17:28] | that your whole family is willing to drop everything to be with you, | 一家人都甘愿抛下一切来陪你 |
[17:32] | to fly across the ocean in a steel coffin? | 还必须坐那铁棺材横跨大洋 |
[17:35] | I’m gonna finish that. | 你那杯剩下的也给我吧 |
[17:37] | It’s not you guys. I love the family. | 跟你们无关 我爱全家 |
[17:40] | It just kinda feels like Gloria’s going out of her way… | 我是感觉歌洛莉亚在想方设法地 |
[17:43] | not to spend time with me. | 避免跟我单独相处 |
[17:47] | You don’t believe that, do you? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[17:49] | Oh, come on, Dad! | 拜托 老爸 |
[17:51] | That is so crazy and so adorable. | 你真是太傻太可爱了 |
[17:55] | That woman loves you. | 那女人是爱你的 |
[17:59] | Well, I didn’t say I wasn’t lovable. | 我又没说我不招人爱 |
[18:02] | It’s not every wife that would spend the money | 不是每个做老婆的都愿意花钱 |
[18:05] | to fly a family to Hawaii. | 让全家去夏威夷旅游的 |
[18:07] | Okay. Where does everybody think Gloria’s money comes from? | 好吧 你们以为歌洛莉亚的钱哪里来的啊 |
[18:14] | So, what kind of business did you have in Japan? | 你之前在日本从事什么活动 |
[18:16] | I’ve never been to Japan. | 我压根就没去过日本 |
[18:18] | You didn’t go to Osaka | 你在2003年的11月 |
[18:19] | November 2003 to attend an electronics trade show? | 有没有去大阪参加电子贸易展 |
[18:22] | I was four. | 那时我才4岁 |
[18:23] | Enough. Why don’t you question the other people on the gate, huh? | 够了 你怎么不去门口随便抓个人来盘问 |
[18:26] | Did you see the old lady with the cane? | 看到那个拄着拐杖的老妇人了吗 |
[18:28] | What if she has a ceramic knife | 那拐杖里说不定藏了个 |
[18:29] | in there that can go through the metal detector? | 金属探测器查不出来的陶瓷刀呢 |
[18:31] | And yet you waste your time harassing a little kid. | 你却在这里把时间浪费在骚扰小孩子上 |
[18:34] | Ma’am, you seem to know an awful lot about | 女士 你似乎非常了解 |
[18:36] | sneaking contraband on to a plane. | 如何偷带违禁品上飞机啊 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m Colombian. | 是啊 姐可是哥伦比亚人 |
[18:40] | Have you ever been to Japan? | 那你有没有去过日本呢 |
[18:42] | I would like to make a phone call. | 我想先打一通电话 |
[18:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, preboarding for our flight to Maui… | 女士们先生们 飞往茂伊岛的航班 |
[18:47] | will begin in the next few minutes. | 马上开始办理登机 |
[18:49] | – Luke, please stop spinning. – Sorry. | -卢克 快别转了 -对不起 |
[18:52] | Now make the airport stop spinning. | 能不能让机场也别再转了 |
[18:54] | We made it! Claire! | 我们做到啦 克莱尔 |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你终于来了 |
[18:58] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[19:00] | – I am so sorry. – It was my fault. | -真是对不起 -都是我不好 |
[19:02] | – It wasn’t your fault. – I should have known what you wanted. | -不是你的错 -我应该想到你要什么的 |
[19:05] | – Are you drunk? – Kinda. | -你是不是喝高了 -有点吧 |
[19:09] | And once I spent a week in Cancún, | 有次我去墨西哥的坎昆玩了一周 |
[19:11] | which, by the way, did not live up to the hype. | 要我说 远远没有传说得那么好玩 |
[19:17] | Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? | 来个人跟我解释一下这是怎么回事 |
[19:19] | We’re almost done here, sir. | 我们就快问完了 先生 |
[19:21] | – So you and your son are traveling together? – Yes. | -你和你的儿子计划一同旅行是吗 -是的 |
[19:24] | Then why are you departing Maui on different dates? | 那为什么你们离开茂伊岛的时间不同 |
[19:28] | Well, because he’s traveling back home with his family. | 因为他要和一大家子先回来 |
[19:32] | – What? – Surprise! | -什么 -惊喜 |
[19:35] | They’re only staying for six days. | 他们只在那呆6天 |
[19:36] | – The rest of the time it’s only you and me. – Really? | -剩下来的时间只属于我们俩 -真的吗 |
[19:39] | Mm-hmm. I wanted to spend some time alone with my husband- | 嗯呀 我就想跟我老公单独待一会儿 |
[19:42] | drink cocktails by the pool, sleep in. | 在泳池边上喝点鸡尾酒啊 睡睡懒觉 |
[19:47] | I could not love you any more than I do right now. | 我现在已经爱你到无以复加了 |
[19:50] | I also found a topless beach. | 我还找到了一个裸体沙滩 |
[19:53] | I was wrong. | 那我只能更爱你了 |
[20:01] | Mr. Jackson, have a great flight. | 杰克逊先生 旅途愉快 |
[20:03] | It’s to the left. Oh, gorgeous! | 请走左边 真漂亮 |
[20:05] | – Oh, thank you. It’s vintage. – Think he meant Lily. | -谢谢 是复古衫 -他是在说莉莉吧 |
[20:07] | You don’t know that. | 你又说不准 |
[20:08] | Hey, there’s another hottie for you at 5:00. | 五点钟方向有个适合你的帅哥哦 |
[20:12] | I think he’s an artist. | 他想必应该是个艺术家 |
[20:13] | It’s whale “Watching.” | 是”观赏”鲸鱼 |
[20:15] | – Whale washing. – Watching. | -“浣赏”鲸鱼 -“观赏” |
[20:18] | – Washing. – That’s close enough. | -“浣赏” -差不多了 |
[20:21] | Have a good flight, sir. | 旅途愉快 先生 |
[20:22] | Quick, do your zombie impression. | 快 扮个僵尸给人看看 |
[20:23] | – She hasn’t been drinking, has she? – Oh, no, no, no. | -她不是喝醉了吧 -没有没有 |
[20:26] | She’s- She’s hilarious. Okay, let’s do bride of Frankenstein. | 她在搞笑呢 再来一个”僵尸抱” |
[20:31] | It’s so, so good. | 真是太 太逼真了 |