时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Aloha, Lily. – Aloha. | -你好啊 莉莉 -你好啊 |
[00:06] | Oh, wait. Let’s do it one more time. | 不行 得再来一次 |
[00:07] | – The doggy was blocking her face. – Yeah, | -小狗狗挡住小脸蛋了 -的确 |
[00:08] | – Go back. – No. No! No. | -回去再来 -我不要 我不要 |
[00:09] | We’re not doing it a third time. | 我可不要再来第三次 |
[00:10] | There she is- the prettiest white woman on Maui. Milady. | 瞧瞧谁来了 茂伊岛上最美的人儿 夫人 |
[00:15] | Actually, Claire and I were supposed to | 说实话 当年克莱尔和我本来 |
[00:17] | – go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. – Mm-hmm. | -是要来夏威夷来度蜜月的 -没错 |
[00:19] | But something else came up. | 可出现了点状况 |
[00:21] | – I got pregnant with Haley. – My bad! | -我怀上了海莉 -都是哥的错 |
[00:24] | We didn’t even have a proper wedding. | 我们甚至连像样的婚礼都没办 |
[00:25] | We just went down to the courthouse on a Tuesday. | 就随便挑了一个礼拜二去法院登记了 |
[00:28] | The judge sentenced me to life with no chance of parole. | 我从此就被判”无期婚姻”徒刑 且不准假释 |
[00:32] | You begged me to marry you. | 当时可是你求我嫁给你的 |
[00:33] | It’s true. I did. | 没错 我求了 |
[00:35] | Oh! Hold on, my bride. Allow me! | 慢点 我的娘子 来吧 |
[00:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:39] | Being romantic. God, you’re solid. | 浪漫一下 天呐 你真重 |
[00:41] | Sweetie, put me down. Go on. Okay. | 亲爱的 快放我下来 慢慢来 好了 |
[00:43] | Honey, come on. | 亲爱的 别这样 |
[00:45] | Let’s turn this vacation into a honeymoon. | 让我们把这次假期当成在度蜜月吧 |
[00:47] | Sweet pea, I’m a mom traveling with my kids. | 亲爱的 我可是带着孩子来旅行的 |
[00:48] | For me, this is not a vacation. | 对我来说 这不是度假 |
[00:50] | It’s a business trip. Let’s go. | 是出差 跟我走 |
[00:56] | This’ll do. | 真不错 |
[00:57] | – It’s beautiful. – Aloha! | -太漂亮了 -大家好啊 |
[00:59] | Hi! Welcome to the Four Seasons Maui. | 欢迎入住四季酒店茂伊店 |
[01:02] | What do you think, Manny? | 感觉怎样 曼尼 |
[01:06] | I’m home. | 宾至如归啊 |
[01:23] | I can’t believe we have our own hotel room. | 我们居然还有自己的房间 |
[01:25] | Score! There’s an iron in here! | 太棒了 这里还有个熨斗 |
[01:28] | Don’t you want to keep our room neat? | 你就不能把房间弄得整洁点吗 |
[01:30] | You know, in case we entertain. | 万一有客人来怎么办 |
[01:32] | Who would we entertain? | 谁会来啊 |
[01:33] | I noticed some lovely tweens down by the kids’ club. | 我看到儿童俱乐部里有好多可爱的小姑娘 |
[01:36] | Maybe we can find a nice spot near them by the pool… | 没准我们能在泳池边找个机会搭讪 |
[01:38] | and send over a couple of virgin mai tais. | 再奉上一杯”处女红”鸡尾酒 |
[01:40] | They may be interested in two sophisticated men like us. | 她们没准喜欢我们这种成熟老练的男人 |
[01:45] | I am a bathroom martian! | 我是浴室战神 |
[01:50] | I am from the nebula of the Great Toilet. | 我来自伟大的卫生间星云 |
[01:55] | I want the biggest cheeseburger you got. | 给我来一个你们这里最大的芝士汉堡 |
[01:58] | Instead of salad, I want fries. | 把沙拉换成薯条 |
[02:00] | Instead of fruit, I want chili fries. | 把水果换成辣薯条 |
[02:03] | Haley, sweetie, put the phone down | 海莉 亲爱的 别玩手机了 |
[02:04] | and put on some sunscreen. Please? | 快涂点防晒霜 |
[02:06] | We have got to stay on these kids all day, | 我们得时刻盯着这些孩子 |
[02:08] | – or else they’re gonna burn. – Totally. | -不然他们准得晒伤 -绝对的 |
[02:10] | They put on the littlest bit of sunscreen in the morning, | 他们就早上涂了那么一小点防晒霜 |
[02:13] | they think it’s got them covered for the- | 就以为没事了 |
[02:15] | Are you watching Gloria in my sunglasses? | 你是不是在透过我的墨镜偷看歌洛莉亚 |
[02:17] | Is she moving in slow motion, or is my brain doing that? | 是她在做慢动作 还是我在胡思乱想 |
[02:19] | – Phil, this is important. – Go ahead. I’m glistening. | -菲尔 认真点 -继续说 我听着呢 |
[02:22] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 大家好啊 |
[02:23] | We’re on our way to see the world’s largest banyan tree. | 我们正要去看世界上最大的榕树 |
[02:25] | Does anybody want to come? | 有人想一起来吗 |
[02:26] | Now, why in the hell would anyone want to leave paradise, | 谁会吃饱了撑着 要离开这片仙境 |
[02:29] | take a hot bus ride to see a tree? | 去坐闷热无比的车只为看一棵树 |
[02:33] | The great thing about Cameron is that, | 我最欣赏卡梅隆的一点是 |
[02:36] | uh, he’s adventurous, like I am. | 他勇于探索 和我一样 |
[02:37] | We-We both like to immerse ourselves in the culture | 我们都喜欢入乡随俗 |
[02:40] | and really get to know the locals. | 更多地了解本地居民 |
[02:41] | We’ve made friends all over the world. | 我们的朋友遍布全球 |
[02:43] | We’re still in touch with Elunga, | 我们至今还和伊伦加保持着联系 |
[02:44] | a man we met on safari in Tanzania. | 他是我们在坦桑尼亚狩猎旅行时认识的 |
[02:47] | We actually send him… all of our old clothes. | 我们经常寄旧衣服给他 |
[02:51] | He was a very nice man when we met him, | 我们结识时 他还是个很善良的人 |
[02:53] | but based on his recent letters, | 但就最近的回信来看 |
[02:54] | I have a small fear he’s become a warlord. | 我有点担心他已经变成军阀了 |
[02:59] | Hey. I’m gonna go to the gym to work out a little bit. | 嘿 我要去健身房运动下 |
[03:02] | You want to come with me? | 你要一起来吗 |
[03:03] | I just ordered an extra-long straw | 我刚刚特地叫了一根超长吸管 |
[03:05] | to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up. | 就是为了不想坐起来 |
[03:08] | Ah, look at this. | 猜猜谁来电 |
[03:10] | My brother. | 我弟弟 |
[03:12] | What’s up, jackass? | 干吗 蠢货 |
[03:13] | Happy birthday, you dumb son of a bitch. | 生日快乐 你个二逼 |
[03:15] | Birthday’s tomorrow, moron! | 明天才是我的生日 蠢蛋 |
[03:16] | I never understood this relationship. | 真搞不懂你们兄弟俩 |
[03:18] | – So, 63, right? – Hey, you can count! | -63岁了对吧 -没想到你还会数数 |
[03:21] | You know Dad was 63 when he died. Huh? | 你记得老爸就是63岁死的吧 |
[03:25] | – Hello? – Thanks for reminding me. | -喂 – 多谢提醒 |
[03:27] | Ah, don’t worry. He never took care of himself. | 别担心 是他不懂得好好保养身体 |
[03:29] | Ate like crap and drank too much. | 总是吃垃圾食品 喝得烂醉如泥 |
[03:31] | Anyway, Irene’s begging me for- | 管他呢 艾琳在求我… |
[03:33] | Hey, Gloria, wait up. I’m coming. | 等等我 歌洛莉亚 我来了 |
[03:38] | So, I was thinking we book a couples’ massage. | 我在想要不要给我们预定一个夫妻按摩 |
[03:42] | I accidentally looked in on one. | 我正巧看到一对在做 |
[03:44] | They seemed really relaxed until they noticed me. | 他们没看到我之前可放松呢 |
[03:46] | Haley, that’s enough. Get off the phone. | 海莉 够了 快挂电话 |
[03:48] | Luke, pull up your trunks! | 卢克 裤子拉拉好 |
[03:49] | This bathing suit looks great on you. | 你穿这身泳衣真好看 |
[03:52] | Thanks, sweetie. Haley, come on. Off the phone. | 谢谢夸奖 海莉 别打了 快 |
[03:54] | No way. Keira got her hair straightened? | 不是吧 凯拉把她的头发拉直了 |
[03:57] | Claire, consider this a grand gesture of my love. | 克莱尔 为表达对你的爱 我决定这么做 |
[04:01] | What are you- | 你干嘛… |
[04:02] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天呐 |
[04:03] | – What did you do? – Phil, what are you thinking? | -你都做了什么 -菲尔 你在想什么 |
[04:06] | That is an expensive cell phone. | 那手机可贵呢 |
[04:08] | It’s just the beginning. | 好戏才刚刚开始 |
[04:09] | Buckle your seat belt, lady. You’re being wooed. | 做好准备吧 我要向你展开攻势了 |
[04:12] | In nature, fathers are known to eat their young. | 在自然界中 雄性通常会吃掉幼崽 |
[04:14] | Is it because they’re delicious? No. | 是因为幼崽好吃吗 不是 |
[04:17] | It’s because they want to give their female- | 是因为它们想给雌性伴侣 |
[04:20] | bear, giraffe, what have you- | 比如熊啊 长颈鹿啊 随便什么 |
[04:22] | the honeymoon they never had. | 一个甜蜜的蜜月 |
[04:25] | Just to be clear, I’m not condoning eating your kids, | 事先声明 我不是说吃孩子是可以原谅的 |
[04:28] | but I sure as heck know why giraffes do it. | 可我知道长颈鹿这么做的本意是什么 |
[04:32] | What? | 什么 |
[04:41] | – Come on, sleepy! – Ay, Jay! | -起床来 懒虫 -别闹了 杰 |
[04:43] | Come on, honey! Get out of bed! | 快起床 宝贝 别赖床了 |
[04:45] | I just booked us on an outrigger. | 我刚预订了个划艇 |
[04:46] | But it is your birthday. | 可今天是你的生日 |
[04:48] | You don’t want to sleep in? | 你就不想睡个懒觉 |
[04:49] | – Come here. – No, no, | -快来 -不 不 |
[04:49] | I just came from the gym. Guess how much I benched. | 我刚从健身房回来 猜我刚举起多重 |
[04:51] | – I don’t know. 500 pounds? – 500 pounds? | -不知道 500磅 -500磅 |
[04:54] | What am I, a forklift? | 你当我是叉车啊 |
[04:56] | To tell you the truth, | 实话和你说吧 |
[04:57] | that call from my brother scared the hell out of me. | 我老弟那通电话把我吓惨了 |
[05:00] | I decided to get in better shape quick. | 我决定尽快练回健康身材 |
[05:02] | Didn’t want to end up like my old man. | 我可不想步我老爸的后尘 |
[05:05] | Although he did die doing what he loved- | 不过他算是死于他热爱的事业中 |
[05:07] | refusing service to hippies who came into his store. | 拒绝向来店里的嬉皮士提供服务 |
[05:11] | Manny is the worst roommate ever. | 曼尼是有史以来最差的室友 |
[05:13] | Everything he finds, he folds. | 他看到什么都要叠起来 |
[05:14] | Sweetie, it’s only for a few more days. | 亲爱的 忍忍几天就过去了 |
[05:16] | Last night we had a fire drill. | 昨晚还做了火灾演习 |
[05:18] | Not the hotel. Just us. | 不是整个酒店 就我俩 |
[05:20] | – Hi, guys. – Hey. | -你们好啊 -你们好 |
[05:24] | So, what’s today’s big adventure? | 今天准备去哪探险呢 |
[05:27] | I’ll bet the kids want to go with you. | 我敢打赌孩子们肯定都想和你们去 |
[05:29] | Well, it is a big one- the lavender ranch, | 今天可是去个好地方 薰衣草牧场 |
[05:31] | – where they grow 45 different varieties of lavender. – Forty-five. | -那里种45种不同的薰衣草哦 -45种哦 |
[05:34] | Hear that, kids? Forty-five different varieties. | 听到没 孩子们 45种不同的薰衣草哦 |
[05:37] | Yeah, I can’t sell that. Go with God. | 好吧 实在说不动他们 祝旅途愉快 |
[05:39] | Oh. Well, more lavender for us. | 那就没人和我们抢了 |
[05:41] | When Mitchell and I first met, | 米奇尔和我初遇时 |
[05:43] | I may have exaggerated my interest in adventurous travel… | 我可能夸大了我对探险的狂热之情 |
[05:46] | by implying that I had any. | 我说我有很多此类经历 |
[05:48] | But it’s one of the things he loves most about me, | 可他偏偏最爱我这点 |
[05:50] | and I can’t tell him the truth now. | 导致我现在不能道出事实 |
[05:52] | It would be like Lewis telling Clark | 就好像路易斯告诉克拉克 |
[05:54] | that he didn’t like to walk. | 他其实不喜欢徒步一样 |
[05:56] | Side note. | 补充说明一下 |
[05:57] | We’re very good friends with a couple named Lewis and Clark. | 路易斯和克拉克夫夫是我们的一对好朋友 |
[06:00] | Clark bought a big, sparkly belt in New Orleans | 克拉克在新奥尔良买了一块巨大的地皮 |
[06:02] | that he calls his Louisiana Purchase. | 他将之与政府当年购买路易斯安那州相提并论 |
[06:06] | Mom, Haley keeps stealing my iPod. | 妈妈 海莉一直偷我的ipod |
[06:08] | All my music is on my phone. What else am I supposed to do? | 我的歌都在手机上 你让我怎么办 |
[06:11] | Manny watches the news. | 曼尼整天看新闻 |
[06:13] | You guys don’t even watch the news. | 连你们都不怎么看新闻 |
[06:15] | Aloha. Hi. Sorry, folks. | 你们好 对不起 |
[06:17] | This pool is for adults only. | 这泳池是成人专用 |
[06:19] | – Don’t turn around. – What? | -别回头 -什么 |
[06:21] | Trust me. Just keep walking. | 听我的 往前走就是了 |
[06:22] | Wait! Where are you guys going? | 等等 你们要去哪儿 |
[06:25] | Guys? | 爹妈 |
[06:27] | What just happened? | 什么情况 |
[06:31] | Ooh, so we can drink lavender tea | 我们到时能一边喝薰衣草茶 |
[06:33] | while eating lavender scones. | 一边吃薰衣草饼 |
[06:35] | Oh, neat! So, is this an all-day thing or- | 真棒 一整天都这么过还是怎么着 |
[06:38] | Oh, no. I know what you’re thinking, Cam. | 不是的 我知道你在想什么 小卡 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry. We’ll still have time for the whaling village. | 别担心 我们还有时间参观捕鲸村落 |
[06:43] | Oh. Good. So- | 那就好 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 很好 |
[06:50] | – I can’t. – What? | -我不行 -什么 |
[06:52] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去了 |
[06:53] | I know I said | 我知道我说过 |
[06:54] | I’m not a stay-by-the-pool type of guy, | 我不是那种慵懒不爱动的人 |
[06:55] | but I really am, Mitchell. | 可我骨子里就是 米奇尔 |
[06:57] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[06:58] | I’m saying that I like adventure, | 我是喜欢探险 |
[06:59] | but not every minute of every day. | 可也用不着每分每秒都投身于此 |
[07:01] | Can you just go by yourself? | 你能自己一个人去吗 |
[07:02] | But… the lavender ranch- | 那可是薰衣草农场啊 |
[07:04] | It’s- It’s something two men are meant to do together. | 注定要两个相爱的人一起享受的 |
[07:08] | – On or off, folks? – Well, I’m on. | -到底去不去 -我去 |
[07:11] | I’m off. | 我不去 |
[07:15] | Think about what you’re missing, Cam. | 想想你错过了什么 小卡 |
[07:17] | It’s an entire ranch full of lavender. | 整个牧场都是薰衣草哦 |
[07:19] | You’re not making the compelling case you think you are! | 你说得再天花乱坠都没用 |
[07:27] | Hey, you little monkey! | 嘿 小兔崽子们 |
[07:29] | No standing around! There you go! | 别光站着 给我下去 |
[07:31] | Here goes another one! There you go! | 又一个下来咯 下去 |
[07:34] | Here comes another one! There you go! | 又一个下来咯 下去 |
[07:38] | I thought you were one of ours! | 我以为你是我们家的小孩 |
[07:40] | Hey, Jay! Be careful! | 杰 当心点 |
[07:42] | You’re gonna hurt somebody- like you! | 别伤着人家 特别是你自己 |
[07:44] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别太惬意哦 |
[07:45] | – I reserved us a tennis court. – Yay. | -我刚定好了网球场 -好 |
[07:48] | I thought that one of the advantages of marrying an older guy… | 我以为嫁给一个老头的好处之一是 |
[07:51] | was that I was going to be able to relax. | 生活能过的轻松点 |
[07:53] | But all this swimming and running and rowing- | 可他又是游泳又是跑步又是划船 |
[07:56] | It’s just like how some of my relatives got into this country. | 简直跟我的同胞们偷渡来美国的过程差不多 |
[08:00] | You know- Mmm. | 你知道吗 |
[08:02] | You look prettier now than the day we got married. | 你比我们结婚时更漂亮了 |
[08:04] | Oh, honey. And you are even more handsome. | 亲爱的 你也更帅了 |
[08:07] | I did push-ups in the bathroom. | 我有在浴室里偷偷练俯卧撑 |
[08:09] | You’re funny. | 你真”幽默” |
[08:10] | – You’re nice. -I have always been nice. | -你真好 -我一直都这么好 |
[08:13] | I’ve always been funny. | 我也一直很幽默 |
[08:14] | Well- | 好吧 |
[08:17] | Mom! Dad! | 老妈 老爸 |
[08:20] | Ignore her. That could be anyone. | 别理她 可能是在叫其他人 |
[08:23] | Phil and Claire Dunphy? | 菲尔和克莱尔·邓菲 |
[08:27] | Yes, Haley, honey? What is it? | 海莉 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna go get some shaved ice at the hotel | 我去和隔壁的一些孩子 |
[08:32] | next door with some kids. | 一起去吃点刨冰 |
[08:33] | – What kids? – Just some kids I met at the pool. | -什么孩子 -就是在泳池边的那些 |
[08:37] | – Okay. Um- I should go with her and – Claire, no. | -好吧 我得去看看 -克莱尔 别去 |
[08:39] | You have to learn to let go. | 你得学会放手 |
[08:42] | Turning a family vacation into a honeymoon takes commitment. | 把家庭度假变成度蜜月 要坚持做到哦 |
[08:46] | You can do it. Eye of the tiger. | 你能做到 猛虎之眼 |
[08:50] | Hello! | 怎么说 |
[08:51] | – I should at least meet them. I – No. | -至少得见见他们 -不行 |
[08:53] | That is not eye of the tiger. | 你这可不是猛虎之眼 |
[09:02] | All right, Haley, honey, go and have fun, | 好吧 海莉 亲爱的 玩的开心点 |
[09:05] | but don’t get in anybody’s car… | 但可不能上陌生人的车 |
[09:06] | and be back in time for your grandfather’s birthday dinner, okay? | 准时回来参加你外公的生日 知道了吗 |
[09:10] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[09:11] | – Okay! All right! – Bye, honey! | -好吧 快去快回 -再见 亲爱的 |
[09:14] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[09:16] | That feels weird and good all at once. | 这感觉真是又诡异又舒爽 |
[09:20] | I know. I was leaning up against that nozzle a minute ago. | 当然 刚刚我也靠在那喷头上呢 |
[09:26] | – Hey. – Hey, you’re back. How was it? | -嘿 -你回来啦 感觉怎样 |
[09:29] | Ah! Cameron, it was the most incredible thing | 卡梅隆 那真是我这辈子 |
[09:31] | I’ve ever seen in my entire life. | 见过最美的东西 |
[09:33] | – Really? – You know who else was there? | -真的吗 -你到我在那碰到谁了吗 |
[09:34] | – Who – Elton John. | -谁 -艾尔顿·约翰 |
[09:35] | – No- -Yes, and he was so blown away by the beauty of it, | -不会吧 -真的 他也被美景深深吸引了 |
[09:38] | he sat down… at their lavender piano | 你坐在用薰衣草装点的钢琴前 |
[09:39] | and played “Tiny Dancer.” | 演奏了一曲《小舞人》 |
[09:40] | And we bonded, because he too likes adventure. | 我顿感心有灵犀 因为他也热爱探险 |
[09:43] | – Did that really happen? – No, that didn’t really happen. | -这些都是真的吗 -不 当然是假的 |
[09:45] | I’m just… | 我只是觉得 |
[09:46] | trying to get back at you for bailing on me. | 只是想报复你抛弃我 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry. If it means anything, | 很抱歉 如果你真想和我一起 |
[09:50] | we’ve been relaxing here doing nothing. | 我们在这什么也不做也很开心 |
[09:51] | – Maybe you can join us tomorrow. – No, I can’t- I just don’t- | -也许明天你能和我们一起 -不行 |
[09:54] | – I don’t find relaxing that relaxing. – I understand. | -我实在不觉得放松有什么意思 -我懂 |
[09:56] | You are who you are. | 你生性如此难再改 |
[09:57] | – Leilani. – Yes. | -蕾拉妮 -来了 |
[09:59] | You know what? I think it’s because of my parents. | 你知道吗 我想可能是我受我爸妈的影响 |
[10:02] | It always is. Kipu! | 当然了 奇普 |
[10:04] | I mean, vacation with my mom and dad | 我是说 和我爸妈一起度假 |
[10:05] | was them sitting around like statues… | 就像坐在两个雕像旁边一样 |
[10:07] | when, the only thing that me and Claire could do for excitement was- | 我和克莱尔唯一能找到的乐子就是 |
[10:12] | Was sit around and listen to my skin sizzle. | 坐着听自己的皮肤晒得吱吱作响 |
[10:14] | – You poor thing. Sue? – Yes. | -你真可怜 苏 -来了 |
[10:17] | So, that’s, like- That’s why, when I’m on vacation, | 那就是为什么 每当我出来度假 |
[10:19] | I want to go out and meet the locals. | 我就想出去见见当地人 |
[10:21] | I want to immerse myself in the culture, you know? | 想让自己融入当地的文化 明白吗 |
[10:23] | I don’t want to sloth around- Ah! | 我可不想一整天都这么懒洋洋的 |
[10:26] | Sweet Lady Gaga, that is good. | 我的个嘎嘎 太舒服了 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:36] | What’s this called? | 这叫什么 |
[10:37] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[10:43] | I’m curious. Is there any sand left on the beach, | 我很好奇 是我们浴室里的沙子没弄走 |
[10:46] | or did you bring it all up to our bathroom? | 还是你带回我们浴室里来了 |
[10:48] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉了 老妈 |
[10:50] | And now you’re sitting on my linen jacket. | 而你现在又坐在我的亚麻夹克上 |
[10:52] | I guess I can’t have nice things. | 我就不能有件像样的东西吗 |
[10:54] | – Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t know it was there. – It’s okay. | -对不起 我不知道它在那 -没关系 |
[10:58] | No! Stop! | 不 快停下 |
[10:59] | I’m wearing that tonight! | 我今晚可是要穿的 |
[11:00] | I’m wrinkling your linen! I’m wrinkling your linen! | 我把你的衣服弄皱咯 |
[11:03] | Ooh! You know what? Out! | 这是你逼我的 滚出去 |
[11:05] | I want you out! This isn’t working! | 给我滚出去 这样不行 |
[11:07] | I don’t care where you go, as long as you don’t stay here! | 我不管你去哪里 只要别在这就行了 |
[11:10] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[11:11] | What don’t you understand about “Out”? | 你听不懂”出去”两个字吗 |
[11:14] | Fine. I’ll just move in with my sisters. | 走就走 我去和我姐姐们住 |
[11:19] | Oh, no! Who will pee all over the bathroom floor? | 是谁小便都不能瞄准 到处都是 |
[11:21] | I was brushing my teeth at the same time. | 我当时还在刷牙呢 高难度 |
[11:24] | You try to do that. | 你给我试试看 |
[11:27] | What’d you do today? | 你今天都做了什么 |
[11:29] | – I napped. – You did? | -我打了个盹 -真的吗 |
[11:31] | – I haven’t napped in years. – Yeah. It feels good, doesn’t it? | -我好几年都没打过盹了 -感觉很棒 对吧 |
[11:33] | Mm-hmm. Good and weird. | 嗯 又奇怪又舒爽 |
[11:35] | Kinda like that one nozzle in the infinity pool. | 就像无边泳池里的那个喷头一样 |
[11:37] | I wouldn’t know. Phil was hogging it. | 不知道 菲尔把那给占了 |
[11:40] | Is it me, or is Lily more relaxed here? | 是我的错觉还是莉莉真的比以前更放松了 |
[11:42] | Oh, yes. She is. | 不是你的错觉 |
[11:43] | I think it’s because she’s really picking up on our energy, you know? | 我觉得她是受到我们的影响了 |
[11:46] | It’s like, if we’re tense, she’s gonna be tense. | 就好像要是我们紧张了 她也会跟着紧张 |
[11:49] | And I think we need to bring this new energy home. | 我觉得我们得把这种正能量带回家 |
[11:50] | It’s gonna make us better parents- | 可以使我们更好地为人父母 |
[11:53] | – You blocked the – What? What happened? | -你关了 -什么 什么情况 |
[11:54] | – You didn’t bring her out! – I thought you had her! | -你没带她出来 -我以为你带着 |
[12:00] | Come on. Let me paint you. | 来吧 让我来为你画张像 |
[12:02] | Oh, sweetie. That is so creepy. | 亲爱的 会不会太重口味了 |
[12:06] | Where is everyone? | 人都到哪去了 |
[12:08] | Okay. Let me just say what everyone’s thinking. | 好吧 我来说说大家的想法 |
[12:12] | My jacket’s a mess. | 我的夹克太皱了 |
[12:13] | It wouldn’t be, | 本不该这样的 |
[12:15] | but someone used the iron to make grilled cheese. | 可有人竟然用熨斗来烤奶酪 |
[12:18] | I had bread, I had cheese and I had an iron. | 我有面包 有奶酪 外加一个熨斗 |
[12:20] | What was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[12:22] | Kids, kids. We don’t care. | 孩子们 别胡闹 我们不在乎 |
[12:25] | Hola, hola! | 大家好啊 |
[12:27] | Hey. So sorry I’m late. Where is Jay? | 抱歉我迟到了 杰去哪了 |
[12:30] | He’s not with you? | 他不是和你在一起吗 |
[12:31] | No, he came down long time ago. | 没啊 他早就下来了 |
[12:33] | Oh, don’t worry. I’ll go have a look around. | 别担心 我去找找 |
[12:34] | Yeah, he’s probably in the ocean trying to | 是啊 他也许正在海里 |
[12:36] | pull a tugboat with his teeth. | 用牙齿拖船呢 |
[12:39] | Well, look who decided to join us. | 看看谁来了 |
[12:42] | – And where is your sister? – She is in our bathroom throwing up. | -你姐呢 -她在浴室狂吐呢 |
[12:45] | Well, what happened? – | 什么情况 |
[12:46] | You’re not going to like this as much as I do, | 我看到她现在的样子也很痛心 |
[12:48] | but she’s drunk. | 可她喝多了 |
[12:51] | I-I knew I never should have let her- | 我就知道不该纵容她的 |
[12:54] | That’s awesome. | 有戏看咯 |
[12:56] | Guarantee our bathroom is still messier. | 我敢保证我们的浴室肯定更恶心 |
[13:03] | Oh, my God! Lily! Where is the elevator? | 我的天呐 莉莉 电梯到哪去了 |
[13:06] | Where- I don’t know! I’m taking the stairs! | 我不管了 我走楼梯去了 |
[13:08] | Lily, we’re coming for you! | 莉莉 我们来救你了 |
[13:16] | Hey, you. Where you headed? | 嘿 你这是要去哪 |
[13:18] | Well, remember earlier in the pool when you convinced me… | 还记得先前在泳池 你说服我 |
[13:20] | to let Haley go next door with complete strangers? | 放手让海莉去和隔壁的陌生人去玩 |
[13:22] | – And you were totally on board. – Yeah. Mm-hmm. Yeah, well, | -你当时完全同意的 -没错 |
[13:24] | she got drunk, and now she’s upstairs throwing up. | 可她现在喝醉了 还在上面狂吐 |
[13:26] | But she’s just a kid. Who would serve her? | 可她还是个孩子 谁给她的酒 |
[13:28] | We did, honey. On a silver platter. | 是我们 亲爱的 我们亲手奉上的 |
[13:31] | You convinced me to relax and let go, | 你说服我要放轻松 随她去玩 |
[13:33] | and now this happens. | 看看落下什么结果 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry, but we shouldn’t feel bad… | 我很抱歉 别太为我们 |
[13:37] | About wanting a little time for ourselves. | 因共享二人世界而付出的代价自责 |
[13:39] | Sweetie, this isn’t a honeymoon. | 亲爱的 这不是在度蜜月 |
[13:41] | We have kids. You have got to let this go. | 我们已经为人父母 你得放弃那个想法了 |
[13:43] | From now on, I am not losing sight of them for two seconds. | 从现在起 我不会让他们离开我的视线一步 |
[13:46] | Nothing gets past me. | 什么都别想逃过我的法眼 |
[13:49] | Did you find Jay? | 找到杰了吗 |
[13:50] | I’m getting worried. | 我有点担心了 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry. I have to deal with Haley. | 很抱歉 我得去处理一下海莉的问题 |
[13:53] | No. You know what, sweetie? I will deal with Haley. | 不用了 亲爱的 我去处理海莉 |
[13:55] | You go see if you can find Dad. | 你继续去找找老爸 |
[13:57] | I’ll look for him out there. | 我去外面找找 |
[14:01] | Lily, where are you going, huh? | 莉莉 你个小家伙是要去哪儿 |
[14:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:09] | – I’m so sorry. – Oh, my God. | -对不起 -我的天呐 |
[14:11] | Wow. What were you thinking? | 你在想些什么啊 |
[14:13] | One of the kids had an I.D., and she bought some drinks. | 有个孩子有身份证 她就买了些酒 |
[14:17] | I tried one, and then another one. | 我喝了一口 结果就止不住了 |
[14:20] | It was stupid. | 我真傻 |
[14:21] | Yes. Yes, it was stupid, | 的确 的确很傻 |
[14:23] | but you are really lucky | 不过你还算幸运 |
[14:25] | that this did not end as badly as it could have. | 没有遭遇更可怕的事 |
[14:28] | This is why we always say to you… | 所以我们从小教育你 |
[14:30] | when you drink, you make bad decisions. | 一旦喝醉 就会犯糊涂 |
[14:32] | I know, I know. I just- | 我知道 我知道 只是 |
[14:36] | One minute you’re having wine coolers at homecoming, | 前一分钟还在返校节派对上喝酒 |
[14:38] | and the next… | 接下来 |
[14:40] | the game of Truth or Claire sweeps your high school. | 我克莱尔就火遍全校了 |
[14:45] | Thanks for not yelling at me. | 谢谢你没骂我 |
[14:47] | Oh, honey. That would just be cruel. | 亲爱的 那样就太狠心了 |
[14:51] | I’II wait till you feel better to yell. | 我会等到你酒醒了再骂你的 |
[14:54] | I don’t think I’ll ever feel better. | 我觉得我永远不会好起来了 |
[14:57] | Does this happen every time you drink? | 每次喝酒都会这样吗 |
[15:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:04] | Yes, it does. | 是的 |
[15:08] | Jay? | 杰 |
[15:10] | Over here. | 在这呢 |
[15:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[15:17] | I’m stuck. I laid down, my back went out. | 我起不来了 一躺下我腰就折了 |
[15:20] | Oh. Well, don’t you worry. We’re gonna get you out of here. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[15:23] | – Grab on. – Yeah, you know, Phil, this might not be the best- | -抓着我 -好的 菲尔 这样做也许不大好 |
[15:26] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:26] | I’m just gonna rock you- like a hurricane. | 我要像飓风一样震撼到你[歌曲名] |
[15:29] | I’m kidding. You’re too old to get that. Here we go. | 开个玩笑 你应该听不懂 来了 |
[15:31] | Wait. Why don’t you just get someone who works here? | 等等 干嘛不去找工作人员 |
[15:32] | No, this is gonna work. | 不 我可以的 |
[15:33] | And now- Oh, wow! | 准备好 |
[15:36] | There’s spasming. | 我抽筋了 |
[15:37] | – Don’t move. – No. I don’t wanna get- | -别动 -我不想… |
[15:49] | By the way, I just want to thank you for this trip. | 顺便说一下 我很感谢你给我们这次度假的机会 |
[15:52] | It’s really been a vacation of a lifetime. | 这是我一生中最美好的一次度假 |
[15:56] | Nothing weird! | 此地绝无基情 |
[15:58] | Aloha. | 你们好 |
[16:02] | I keep my wallet in my front pocket, so that’s- | 我把钱包放在前面口袋了 所以才… |
[16:06] | that’s what that is. | 硬硬地顶着你 |
[16:13] | Neck… going. | 我的脖子 |
[16:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:25] | – Anyone! Anyone, help! – Alert security! | -有人在吗 帮帮忙 -快叫警卫 |
[16:28] | Seal off the island! | 封锁这个岛 |
[16:31] | This- This way! This way! | 这边 这边 |
[16:34] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[16:36] | Aha. You looking for someone? | 是不是在找人啊 |
[16:38] | Lily. We were so worried. We just got distracted. | 莉莉 我们担心死了 都怪我们说话说忘记了 |
[16:41] | – Oh, we’re idiots. – Ay! Don’t beat yourself up. | -我们真是白痴 -别自责了 |
[16:43] | I used to lose Manny all the time. | 我过去也老是把曼尼弄丢 |
[16:45] | Now I lost your father. These things happen. | 现在我把你爸也给丢了 这种事很平常 |
[16:50] | She’s right, you know. | 她说的对 |
[16:53] | Did she say my father’s missing? | 她是不是说我爸失踪了 |
[16:58] | We say we’ll make time, but life gets in the way. | 我们总说会抽时间 可总被生活琐事缠绕 |
[17:01] | I mean, I know we’re parents, | 我是说 我们的确已经为人父母 |
[17:04] | but can’t we be lovers too? | 但难道不能同时做亲密爱人吗 |
[17:05] | This may be my worst birthday ever. | 这也许是我最糟糕的一次生日了 |
[17:08] | There you are! | 你终于来了 |
[17:09] | Oh, hi, honey. | 亲爱的 你好 |
[17:10] | He was stuck in a hammock. It was actually really funny. | 他被卡在吊床上 当时实在太搞笑了 |
[17:13] | – I was on top of him for, like, 20 minutes. – You need to go now. | -我趴在他身”上”大概20分钟 -你好走了 |
[17:15] | Good night. Honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | My back seized up. | 我的背疼发作了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, because you overdid it | 废话 都是因为 |
[17:21] | after that phone call about your father. | 你接了那通电话后运动过量了 |
[17:24] | I can’t believe I’m as old as he was. | 真不敢相信我已经和他当时一样老了 |
[17:26] | Wait. Sit down here. | 等等 坐这缓缓 |
[17:32] | – You’d have liked him- my old man. – I’m sure. | -你会喜欢他的 我父亲 -没错 |
[17:36] | And he’d have loved you. | 他也会很喜欢你的 |
[17:39] | My God, that guy- He was a charmer. | 那老家伙可是魅力十足 |
[17:41] | Mmm, I know the type. | 你不就是那种类型吗 |
[17:43] | And we had a lot of fun. | 我们一起度过了很多欢乐时光 |
[17:46] | But I’ll tell you something. | 可我要告诉你点事 |
[17:49] | Our family vacations were nothing like this here. | 我们的家庭度假可一点都不像这样 |
[17:52] | One week a year in a rented cottage on Lake Erie, | 每年在伊利湖畔租的农舍里 |
[17:54] | spiders this big. | 那里的蜘蛛都有这么大 |
[17:58] | I just wish he could have seen how things turned out. | 我倒蛮希望他能看到我们过上好日子了 |
[18:01] | Well, if you keep going like this, | 要是你继续这样 |
[18:02] | maybe you can tell him yourself. | 你马上就能亲自告诉他了 |
[18:04] | Or I can tell him, because you’re about to kill me, Jay. | 或者我也行 因为你也会把我害死的 杰 |
[18:07] | My legs, my arms, my back- everything is sore. | 我得腿 胳膊和背 全身上下都在痛 |
[18:11] | So I wore you out, huh? | 我把你”折腾”得筋疲力尽是吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t get cocky, old man. | 不不 别得意忘形 老家伙 |
[18:15] | When I sit down, I can still get up. Eh. | 我坐下去至少还能再站起来 |
[18:18] | Hey, uh- Okay, come on. | 好了 过来吧 |
[18:22] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[18:25] | The rest of the trip went better. | 剩下的假期过的很愉快 |
[18:26] | Haley’s room stopped spinning. | 海莉的头不再晕了 |
[18:28] | – Yes, it is. – And a monkey- | -是的 没错 -接着一个猴子 |
[18:29] | There she is! | 看看谁来了 |
[18:30] | Oh, honey! Hey! | 亲爱的 你好阿 |
[18:32] | – Do you want some eggs Benedict? So creamy! – No. | -要来点松饼荷包蛋吗 太美味了 -不要 |
[18:34] | No? | 不要吗 |
[18:37] | Jay got back to the vacation he always wanted. | 杰如愿以偿地度过了他想要的轻松假期 |
[18:46] | And Mitch and Cam managed to do some sightseeing… | 米奇和小卡也出去观光了 |
[18:49] | at a working banana plantation- | 在香蕉园里游览了一番 |
[18:51] | – Lily! – Where they promptly lost Lily again. | -莉莉 -在那貌似他们又丢了莉莉 |
[18:53] | Why did you dress her in jungle prints? | 你干嘛要把她打扮成和丛林一个颜色 |
[18:55] | Because I thought it would be cute! | 因为我觉得那样可爱 |
[18:57] | She’s gonna think she’s back in Vietnam! | 她会感觉她又回到了越南 |
[18:58] | Lily! Lily, honey! | 莉莉 莉莉 亲爱的 |
[19:01] | Me and Claire, we- | 我和克莱尔 我们 |
[19:04] | we had a great time. | 我们度过了一段美好时光 |
[19:06] | But we never did get that honeymoon. | 但我们仍没能度成蜜月 |
[19:09] | I think I just expected a little too much from this vacation. | 我想我对这次的度假期望太高了 |
[19:12] | You were so sweet to try. | 有这份心意在就行了 |
[19:13] | It was dumb. | 现在想想真蠢 |
[19:16] | Like you said, the thrill is gone. | 像你说的那样 我们的激情消缺了 |
[19:17] | – I never said that. – No, it’s over. | -我从来没这么说过 -不 的确没了 |
[19:20] | But wait. Put a few seconds back on the clock. | 等等 我们可以再把时间稍微调回点 |
[19:25] | The kid still has a few moves. | 孩子们可是很积极的 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:29] | I figured out why we couldn’t have a honeymoon. | 我搞明白为什么我们不能有个像样的蜜月了 |
[19:32] | Because we never had a wedding. | 因为我们还没有举办过婚礼 |
[19:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[19:36] | I still can’t tell if you think this is lame or cool. | 我还是猜不透你到底是喜欢还是讨厌 |
[19:40] | Honey, it’s incredibly cool. | 亲爱的 我当然喜欢 |
[19:44] | – Looks like I finally get to walk you down the aisle. – Daddy! | -看来我终于可以陪你走完红地毯了 -老爸 |
[19:48] | Ow! You better walk me. | 看来还得你带着我走 |
[19:48] | Okay. I’ll do that. | 好吧 我尽量 |
[19:51] | We’re here today to celebrate the renewing of the marriage vows… | 我们今天欢聚一堂 共同来重温 |
[19:54] | of Phil and Claire. | 菲尔和克莱尔喜结连理 |
[19:56] | On this day they’ve chosen to reaffirm their love for each other. | 今天 他们选择重申对彼此的爱意坚定不移 |
[20:00] | You may kiss your bride. Oh! | 你现在可以亲吻你的新娘了 |
[20:03] | I present to you, still as husband and wife, | 我郑重宣布 他们依然是夫妇 |
[20:06] | Mr. And Mrs. Dunphy. | 邓菲夫妇 |
[20:39] | Welcome to the nonstop flight from Maui to Los Angeles. | 欢迎你乘坐茂伊岛直飞洛杉矶的航班 |
[20:43] | Thank for you choosing Continental Airlines. | 感谢你选择美国大陆航空 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:46] | You know, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[20:48] | if anything were ever to happen to me, | 要是我有什么不测 |
[20:50] | I would want you to get remarried. | 我希望你能再婚 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:53] | That was a little fast. | 你答应得很快嘛 |
[20:55] | Oh, no. I just want to make you happy. | 别乱想 我只是想让你开心 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | – Any idea of who you would remarry? – Vicky Conroy probably. | -你有未来再婚的人选吗 -应该是薇姬·康洛伊 |
[21:03] | She works in my office. | 她和我一个办公室 |
[21:04] | She’s very organized. The kids love her. | 做事很有条例 孩子们都很喜欢她 |
[21:07] | – Are you guys talking about Vicky? – Yeah. | -你们在说薇姬吗 -是的 |
[21:09] | Mom, she’s awesome. | 妈妈 她棒极了 |
[21:14] | Just so you know, if something were to happen to me, I- | 我也想让你知道 要是我有什么不测 |
[21:16] | Something’s gonna happen to you, all right. | 你不会发生不测的 别乱说 |