时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Honey, do you need me to move the car? | 亲爱的 要我把车开出去吗 |
[00:07] | No, it’s nothing. I’m alright | 不 不用 我能行 |
[00:09] | Oh no! Iron cross, she’s going down | 不 铁十字给我力量 它要栽了 |
[00:13] | Oh god! Phil… | 当心 菲尔 |
[00:20] | – You okay? – Yes. I am. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[00:22] | I am okay. | 我没事 |
[00:23] | Honey, why do we keep this car? | 亲爱的 我们为什么要留着这辆车 |
[00:25] | It’s a classic! | 这车老经典了 |
[00:26] | No, it just sits here. | 不 它只是空占地方 |
[00:27] | And the seatbelts don’t work. | 安全带也坏了 |
[00:28] | The doors stick. It leaks fluids. | 门也卡 还漏油 |
[00:31] | We haven’t put fluids in it in 10 years. | 我们也十年没给它加过油了 |
[00:33] | Well, I’m gonna fix all that anyway. | 我会把这些毛病都修好 |
[00:35] | And then, uh, it’s gonna be Haley’s car. | 然后 送给海莉 |
[00:37] | Oh, we’re not giving this car to Haley. | 我才不要给海莉 |
[00:39] | It’s way too easy to fit a mattress in the back. | 车后座都宽得可以放床垫了 |
[00:41] | Remember? | 还记得我们当年搞车震吗 |
[00:43] | Oh, no. We’re selling it. | 要命了 这车必须卖 |
[00:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:46] | Unless you don’t think you can. | 除非你觉得你卖不出 |
[00:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -此话当真 -是的 |
[00:49] | – Seriously? – You can’t. | -确定当真 -绝对当真 |
[00:50] | You honestly think that’s gonna work? | 你确定我卖不掉 |
[00:52] | You can’t sell it. | 就是卖不掉 |
[00:58] | You know what? | 话说 |
[00:59] | You can insult a lot of things about me… | 你怎么羞辱我都可以 |
[01:01] | My hair, my voice, my balance-board exercises… | 发型啊 声音啊 平衡板游戏啥的 |
[01:03] | But don’t insult my selling. | 就是不要羞辱我强大的销售能力 |
[01:05] | That crosses a line. | 过分了哈 |
[01:07] | What line? Oh, you don’t see it? | 过在哪里 你瞧不见? |
[01:09] | That’s ’cause I just sold it. | 因为我以光速给它卖了 |
[01:24] | While the spray-tanned starlet claims | 当这个美黑小星星声称 |
[01:27] | to be six weeks sober, sources down under say: | 自己有六个星期没嗑药时 知情者爆料道 |
[01:30] | She has been bar-hopping | 她就像一个嗑药过量的袋鼠一样 |
[01:32] | like a coked-up kangaroo.” | 蹦啊跳啊混迹于酒吧 |
[01:34] | Ah, what’s daddy reading to you? | 爹地给你读什么呢 |
[01:36] | If I have to read “the very hungry caterpillar” | 如果还要我再读一次 |
[01:38] | One more time, I will snap. | 《饥肠辘辘的毛毛虫》 我会抓狂的 |
[01:39] | – oh, it’s not that bad. – I will snap! | -哪有那么差劲啊 -别逼人家 |
[01:43] | So, um, I laid the toolbox outside, | 那啥 我把工具箱拿到外面了 |
[01:45] | And all the supplies are ready, | 所有的材料也都准备好了 |
[01:46] | And I think we are good to go! | 可以开工了 |
[01:48] | Terrific. | 好极了 |
[01:49] | Aren’t you gonna change into a working man’s outfit? | 你不打算换身工人套装吗 |
[01:51] | No, I’m good, | 不用了 |
[01:51] | And I don’t think workmen really call them “outfits.” | 况且我不觉得工人管它叫”套装” |
[01:54] | We are building a princess castle for Lily. | 我们要给莉莉建一座公主城堡 |
[01:58] | Uh, it’s something every father wants to be able to do for his daughter. | 这是每个父亲都想给自己女儿建的 |
[02:01] | You know, and I fancy myself | 并且 我把自己幻想成 |
[02:04] | as a bit of a castle designer. | 这个城堡的设计师 |
[02:07] | I have done a few sketches. | 我画了一些草图 |
[02:09] | Which we have archived so we can use the kit. | 那些以备后用 这样我们就能用组装套件 |
[02:13] | – Mm, yeah. – The kit. | -对 -套件 |
[02:15] | Uh, the kit. Which, uh, we’re gonna do together. | 套件 我们夫妇一条心一起做 |
[02:17] | I am petrified to do this with Mitchell. | 要跟米奇尔一起做这个还不如杀了我 |
[02:20] | He built a couple of theater sets in college or something, | 他大学的时候做过几个戏剧的布景什么的 |
[02:23] | And now he thinks he knows everything about building. | 就以为自己是建筑帝了 |
[02:28] | Well, he doesn’t. | 但他根本不搭边 |
[02:31] | Every home-improvement project that we’ve undertaken. | 每次我们家要做改造 |
[02:33] | Has been a near-death experience. | 都让人好想死好想死 |
[02:35] | Make the appetizers. And then we’ll be… | 做开胃菜 然后… |
[02:38] | If an accident does happen, I hope he kills me… | 如果真出了啥意外 我希望他一下解决了我 |
[02:43] | Because I don’t think I would be a very inspiring disabled person. | 因为我觉得我不会是个乐观向上的残障人士 |
[02:49] | Honey, relax. | 亲爱滴 放亲松 |
[02:50] | She’s not here yet. | 她还没来 |
[02:51] | You might want to play it a little cooler. | 你最好淡定一下 别猴急猴急的 |
[02:53] | You don’t want to scare off your girlfriend. | 要不会把你女朋友吓跑的 |
[02:54] | She’s not my girlfriend! | 她才不是我女朋友 |
[02:56] | She’s just coming over to study the life cycle of silkworms. | 她只是过来跟我一起研究蚕的生命周期 |
[03:00] | Oh. She’s here. | 嗷 她到了 |
[03:02] | She’s here! okay, how’s my hair? | 她到了 那啥 我头发不乱吧 |
[03:04] | I thought it was just a friend. | 是谁说只是朋友来着 |
[03:05] | I heard that. | 我可听到了 |
[03:06] | I wasn’t whispering. | 我故意的 |
[03:07] | Manny, open the door. Make her feel welcome. | 曼尼去开门 让她感受什么叫宾至如归 |
[03:10] | Kelly! Good morning. | 凯莉 早上好 |
[03:12] | Uh, I’m glad you’re here. | 欢迎你来我家 |
[03:13] | Um, this is my Mom. | 这是我妈 |
[03:14] | Nice to meet you! | 很高兴认识你哦 |
[03:15] | In my culture, | 在我们的文化里 |
[03:16] | mothers are very clingy to their sons. | 母亲都非常粘儿子 |
[03:18] | In fact, the leading cause of death among Colombian women | 其实呢 哥伦比亚妇女死亡的首要原因 |
[03:22] | is when their sons get married. | 就是她们的儿子要结婚 |
[03:24] | But I’m not like that. | 但是我不会这样 |
[03:26] | I just want my Manny to be happy. | 我只要曼尼高兴就好哩 |
[03:28] | Manny, why don’t you give your friend Kelly an empanada? | 曼尼 叫你的朋友凯莉吃肉卷馅饼 |
[03:32] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[03:33] | I try to stay away from trans fats. | 我尽量避免摄入反式脂肪 |
[03:35] | Oh, I’m sure one won’t make a difference. | 哎呀呀 就吃一个没什么的啦 |
[03:38] | They’re Manny’s favorite! | 这是曼尼的最爱哟 |
[03:39] | I… think I’m going to stop eating trans fats, too. | 我 我也不要吃反式脂肪了 |
[03:47] | Mom? When was this from? | 妈 这是在哪拍的 |
[03:50] | Oh… That’s the year your dad and I went to the rose bowl. | 这是我跟你爸去看玫瑰杯的时候拍的 |
[03:52] | – Incredible game. – Yeah. | -那场老精彩了 -是啊 |
[03:55] | Mom, you look really pretty. | 妈 你看起来真美 |
[03:57] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 宝贝儿 |
[03:58] | So, what happened? | 那后来怎么回事 |
[03:59] | Well, Lukey, everyone gets older. | 小卢克 人人都会变老嘛 |
[04:01] | Just ’cause parts of your mom aren’t what they used to be, | 即便你妈的风采不再 |
[04:04] | it doesn’t meam… | 也不代表… |
[04:05] | I mean, what happened in the game? | 我是想问比赛后来怎么样了 |
[04:09] | We got our butts kicked by Penn state. | 我们输给了宾州队 |
[04:11] | The parade was awesome, though. | 但是游行非常棒 |
[04:12] | Angela Lansbury was the grand marshal. | 是安吉拉·兰斯伯里担任司仪 |
[04:14] | “Good time,” she wrote. | “美好的记忆” 她写道 |
[04:16] | Okay, come on, guys. Let’s get back to it. | 行了 继续收拾 |
[04:18] | No one’s gonna buy this heap looking this way. | 堆着这么多东西没人会买的 |
[04:20] | Hey, mom, which one is the garbage can? | 恶 妈妈 垃圾丢哪边 |
[04:22] | Um, it… | 丢… |
[04:24] | Honey, you can’t throw that away. | 乖乖 这个不能丢 |
[04:26] | It’s blankety. | 这是小毯毯 |
[04:27] | It’s disgusting. | 可它有够恶心 |
[04:28] | No, sweetie, you loved blankety. | 怎么会 亲爱的 你以前可喜欢它了 |
[04:30] | You wouldn’t go anywhere without him. | 你上哪儿都要带着它 |
[04:31] | Yeah, until Luke threw up on it. | 哈 直到卢克吐在上面 |
[04:33] | Yeah. | 哈哈 |
[04:34] | I used to throw up all the time. | 我年轻的时候老吐 |
[04:36] | Remember buckety? | 还记得呕吐桶桶吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, look at this. | 看这个 |
[04:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:42] | We went to the beach one day, | 那天咱们去海边 |
[04:44] | and Luke had such a good time. | 卢克玩得很开心 |
[04:46] | That he wanted to being home a jar of sunshine. | 所以他要带一罐阳光回家 |
[04:49] | So he could always remember it. | 这样他就能永远记着了 |
[04:50] | Do you remember, honey? | 还记得吗 亲爱的 |
[04:51] | Oh, no… no, no, don’t… don’t open it. | 不 不不 别 别打开 |
[04:53] | You really think you trapped sunshine in there? | 你真以为你把阳光收进罐子里了 |
[04:55] | I’m just letting you know now, | 我现在通知你们 |
[04:57] | I’m not taking care of him when you guys die. | 你们死了之后我绝对不会管他的 |
[04:59] | Stop. It’s sweet. | 别说了 这样做很可爱的 |
[05:01] | Still feels hot. | 还热热的好吧 |
[05:03] | Hey! It’s that guy who came by earlier. | 刚看车那家伙来电话了 |
[05:05] | He was really interested. | 貌似很想买 |
[05:06] | What was his name? Shoot! | 他叫啥来着 快告诉我 |
[05:08] | Well, you can’t be in sales and not remember people’s names. | 做销售千万不能忘记客户姓名 |
[05:10] | That’s why I like to use what they call “minimonic” devices. | 所以我用”迷你联想”来帮助记忆 |
[05:13] | They’re little tricks to help you remember. | 这是帮助记忆的小诀窍 |
[05:15] | Um, like the other day, I met this guy named Carl. | 就像那天 我认识了个家伙叫卡尔 |
[05:19] | Now, I might forget that name, | 现在我或许忘了他的名字 |
[05:20] | But he was wearing a Grateful Dead T-shirt. | 但我记得她穿着一件Grateful Dead的汗衫 |
[05:22] | What’s a band like the Grateful Dead? | 有什么乐队像Grateful Dead |
[05:24] | Phish. Where do fish live? | Phish 鱼生活在哪里 |
[05:25] | The ocean. | 海洋 |
[05:26] | What else lives in the ocean? | 还有什么东西生长在海洋 |
[05:28] | Coral. | 珊瑚 |
[05:28] | [Coral 意译珊瑚 音译卡罗 与卡尔音似] [他本想卖弄 却记错了] | |
[05:29] | Hello, “Coral”. | 你好 卡罗 |
[05:32] | I think it’s “mnemonic”. | 我记得这是”助记口诀” |
[05:36] | I… I think I’d remember. | 我… 我觉得我没记错 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[05:40] | You can do it, dad. | 老爸 你一定行的 |
[05:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:43] | He looked like the drummer from foreigner. | 他看起来像是个外国鼓手 |
[05:44] | Now, foreigner’s from France. | 这个外国人来自法国 |
[05:45] | France rhymes with “ants.” | 法国和蚂蚁押韵[英文单词读音] |
[05:46] | Ants ruin a picnic. | 蚂蚁破坏了野餐 |
[05:48] | What’s up, Nick? | 哈啰 尼克[和野餐后缀音同] |
[05:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:54] | Well, that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, no, swing by anytime. We’re here all day. | 随时欢迎 我们一整天都在 |
[05:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:59] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[06:01] | You said I couldn’t sell this? | 谁说哥卖不出去 |
[06:02] | Well, you’re gonna be eating a humble pie. | 你自打嘴巴了吧 |
[06:04] | Stuffed with crow and a big side of sorry, | 高兴不起来了吧 真对不住了嘿 |
[06:06] | ’cause I just did. | 我给它卖了 |
[06:07] | In your face, girl with the negative tattoo! | 当你的面卖出去了 叫你老否定咱爷们 |
[06:14] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[06:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:16] | No! | 不 |
[06:17] | Whoa. Someone doesn’t like to lose. | 有人输不起了 |
[06:25] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[06:27] | Honey! | 宝贝儿 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:30] | When I woke up this morning, I hated that car, | 今早一睁眼 我还很烦那辆车 |
[06:33] | and even thinking about it made me mad. | 就连想起它都让我抓狂 |
[06:34] | But then when we were going through it, | 但是我们一起经历了这么多 |
[06:36] | and blankety… | 还有那个可爱的小毯毯… |
[06:38] | all that stuff… I just… | 所有这一切 我只是 |
[06:40] | The thought of that whole part of our life driving away… | 一想到那些美丽的日子就这样随车而逝了 |
[06:44] | We can keep blankety. | 我们可以留着小毯毯嘛 |
[06:45] | I don’t want… | 但我不想… |
[06:47] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[06:49] | Come on. A minute ago, they were babies. | 好像昨天他们还都只是小宝宝 |
[06:52] | And now they’re driving. | 今天呢 连车都会开了 |
[06:54] | And soon we’ll all be dead. | 然后我们也不久于人世了 |
[06:55] | Whoa! You’re leaving out a few great minutes there. | 打住 你咋能忽略掉死前的美好时光呢 |
[06:58] | Retirement, old age… | 退休啊 颐养天年啊 |
[07:00] | Cool chair that goes up the stairs. | 超级酷的爬楼梯自动椅子啊 |
[07:02] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是啊 对不起 |
[07:04] | I’m… being ridiculous. | 我不该胡思乱想 |
[07:07] | Don’t apologize. I love you when you’re human. | 不用道歉 我就喜欢你充满着人情味 |
[07:10] | Listen. | 听着 |
[07:12] | Hey! listen! | 听我说 |
[07:15] | We don’t have to sell the car. | 车不卖了 |
[07:17] | Oh, sweetie, of course we do. | 亲爱的 当然要卖 |
[07:19] | It doesn’t make any sense to keep it. | 没理由要留着它 |
[07:20] | Well, what can I do to make you feel better? | 那我该怎么做才能让你感觉好点 |
[07:23] | Nothing. | 什么也不用做 |
[07:24] | Unless you can build me a time machine. | 除非你给我造一台时光机 |
[07:27] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[07:30] | Until someone can figure out how to keep a wormhole | 除非有人能想办法 |
[07:32] | from collapsing in on itself. | 阻止虫洞的倒塌 |
[07:33] | That’s just a pipe dream. | 否则就是痴人说梦 |
[07:35] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[07:37] | Phil! come on back, phil. | 菲尔 想都别想 菲尔 |
[07:43] | Well, I found the… | 我找到了… |
[07:45] | I found the nail gun. | 我找到了射钉枪 |
[07:46] | Oh. Yay. | 噢 太好了 |
[07:48] | The weirdest thing… it was wrapped in an old towel | 奇怪的是 它给裹在一条旧毛巾里 |
[07:50] | stuffed in a box on the top shelf of the closet. | 塞在盒子里 在壁橱最顶上 |
[07:52] | Well, just set it down on the counter. | 赶紧把它放在柜台上 |
[07:54] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[07:55] | Oh, dad, what are you doing here? | 老爸 你来这干嘛 |
[07:57] | I’m, uh, just, uh, returning that crockpot that Gloria borrowed. | 我只是来还歌洛莉亚借的电锅 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah, I forgot you had that crockpot, Jay. | 我都忘了这码事了 杰 |
[08:04] | Well, we’re just getting ready to build Lily a princess castle | 我们正准备给莉莉建造一座公主城堡 |
[08:06] | if you… | 如果你… |
[08:07] | – Want to help? – Yeah, sure. | -想帮忙 -当然 没问题 |
[08:08] | Oh. Well, if it’s okay with you, Mitchell. | 只要你不介意的话 米奇尔 |
[08:10] | Oh, yeah! oh, no, dad. | 好啊 我没问题 老爸 |
[08:11] | Oh, remember how much fun we had | 还记得当初我们一起做书架的时候吗 |
[08:13] | when we built that bookshelf together? | 多美好的回忆呀 |
[08:15] | That was my vietnam. | 那简直就像打了场越战 |
[08:18] | And I was in vietnam. | 我确实参加过越战 |
[08:21] | Oh! Look at us! | 看看我们哦 |
[08:24] | Three construction dudes! | 我们就是工匠三兄弟 |
[08:26] | Dad, I’m gonna get you some workman gloves. | 老爸 我去给你拿几副专用手套 |
[08:28] | I have a blue and camel. | 我有蓝色的和驼色的 |
[08:30] | What’s your preference? | 你喜欢哪个颜色的 |
[08:31] | Surprise me. | 你懂的 |
[08:32] | Wouldn’t it be easier | 如果我们把东西都整理到同一个笔记本上 |
[08:33] | if we had all our stuff in the same notebook? | 那不就轻松多了 |
[08:35] | You think? | 你这么觉得 |
[08:37] | I mean, we’re always going back and forth. | 这样我们就省的总是来回翻了 |
[08:39] | I’ll just put my things in your notebook. | 我把我的笔记夹到你的本子上 |
[08:41] | Who wants chocolate milk? | 谁想喝巧克力奶呀 |
[08:44] | Sure, mom. | 我要 妈妈 |
[08:45] | – So how is it going? – Great! | -进度如何呀 -好极了 |
[08:47] | Kelly’s moving her stuff into my notebook. | 凯莉在把她的笔记 都搬到我的本子上 |
[08:50] | This is sudden. | 速度还真快啊 |
[08:51] | It just felt right. | 应该的 |
[08:53] | Oh, you know what you should do? | 你应该这样 |
[08:54] | Put a pinch of salt in the chocolate milk. | 在巧克力奶里放一撮盐 |
[08:57] | It really brings out the flavor. | 提味得多 |
[08:58] | Salt is for the popcorn. | 吃爆米花才用盐呢 |
[08:59] | That sounds good. | 听起来对味 |
[09:01] | You wouldn’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[09:03] | Maybe we should let Manny decide. | 也许我们该让曼尼自己决定 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好滴 |
[09:08] | Here’s the salt. | 给你盐 |
[09:09] | We’ll see what he likes. | 我们看他选哪个 |
[09:29] | Wow! | 天啊 |
[09:30] | That’s really good! | 好喝翻了 |
[09:32] | Try it, mom! | 妈妈 你试试 |
[09:40] | I don’t care for it. | 老娘对这无爱 |
[09:43] | It was delicious. | 其实很好喝 |
[09:45] | I finally got Lily down for a nap. | 终于把莉莉哄睡了 |
[09:47] | Where is Mitchell? | 米奇尔在哪里 |
[09:47] | He’s not supposed to be unsupervised! | 怎么能没人看着他呢 |
[09:49] | Don’t worry. | 没事 |
[09:50] | I got him in the garage putting flags on the spires. | 我让他去车库给塔顶插旗子 |
[09:52] | Okay, perfect. | 哦 那就好 |
[09:53] | It’s better that way. Nobody gets hurt. | 这样最好 省的有人受伤了 |
[09:55] | We don’t have to put flags on the spires. | 插旗子这事儿也省了 |
[09:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | All right, let’s get this roof on. | 好了 我们来盖上屋顶 |
[09:59] | It’s supposed to snap right into place. | 应该咔嚓就扣上了 |
[10:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:03] | Whatcha got going on over there, Jigsaw? | 你干的怎么样了 电锯哥[电锯惊魂里的杀人狂] |
[10:05] | Well, I thought that I would get started | 我觉得我得从吊桥开工 |
[10:06] | on the, uh, drawbridge while you guys worked on the roof, so… | 屋顶就归你们了 所以… |
[10:09] | You all done with the flags?! | 你的旗子都插好了吗 |
[10:10] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[10:11] | Yeah, it took me like 15 minutes. | 十五分钟就搞定了 |
[10:13] | It was a lot easier than you made it out to be. | 哪里像你说的那么麻烦 |
[10:15] | Do something, Jay. | 杰 怎么办 |
[10:16] | Uh, Mitch?! | 米奇 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 干嘛 |
[10:22] | How about you make us some sandwiches? | 你去弄点三明治吧 |
[10:23] | No. No, we’re in the middle of this. | 不成 不成 我们还没完工呢 |
[10:25] | No, I think what Jay’s saying is, | 不是 杰的意思是说 |
[10:26] | why don’t you go sort some bolts? | 你为什么不挑点螺栓来 |
[10:27] | No, I sorted the bolts. | 不用 我已经挑好了 |
[10:28] | – All of ’em? – There were six. | -全部吗 -一共就六个 |
[10:30] | W… what’s going on with you two? | 你们俩不对劲啊 |
[10:31] | Are you… are you trying to get rid of me? | 难道 是想把我甩开不成 |
[10:33] | Uh…, Mitch. | 呃 米奇 |
[10:35] | Oh, my god. You are. | 天 你们真是闲我碍事 |
[10:37] | You’re… you’re, like, in cahoots. | 你们 居然狼狈为奸 |
[10:39] | Mitchell, I get scared, when you’re around tools, | 米奇尔 你一碰工具 我就害怕 |
[10:42] | Honey, it’s dangerous… | 亲爱的 这太危险了 |
[10:44] | For me, for you, | 对你 对我 |
[10:46] | for… our roses. | 对我们的花花 都是威胁 |
[10:48] | Works better this way, kid. | 孩子 他说得对 |
[10:49] | I mean, castle goes right up, | 我是指 顺利建好城堡 |
[10:51] | Nobody gets sliced in half. | 没人给一切两半 |
[10:53] | Do you know how insulting this is? I was… | 你们也太小看人了吧 我可是… |
[10:56] | I was an intern at the songbird summer playhouse. | 我可是在歌鸟夏季剧院实习过的 |
[10:58] | Do you think that the town of Brigadoon | 你们以为南海仙境那出戏 |
[11:00] | just magically appeared? | 就嗖一下变出来了吗 |
[11:01] | Well, in the play, it did, but…the set… | 当然戏里看着是这么回事 但是 那个布景 |
[11:04] | the set was built with these two hands! | 那个布景是我用这双手搭的 |
[11:08] | Mitchell. Mitchell… | 米奇尔 米奇尔 |
[11:09] | The Von Trapp mansion, Evita’s balcony… | 还有范特普庄园 艾维塔的阳台 |
[11:12] | Okay. Okay. | 算了 算了 |
[11:14] | Oh, where are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[11:15] | I’m going on a walk, | 我要暴走了 |
[11:16] | and, oh, yeah, I can still do that by myself. | 哈 没错 我还能自己走 |
[11:18] | Watch. Oh, I hope I don’t get hurt. | 看着嘿 哦 好害怕会摔倒哦 |
[11:21] | Oh, god, who put that doorjamb there? | 哦 妈呀 谁这么缺德放个门柱在这儿 |
[11:24] | I didn’t see it. | 害我没看见 |
[11:24] | I ran right into it. | 直接撞上去了 |
[11:28] | Oh, no, I tripped! Walking is so hard! | 哎呀 糟糕 绊着了 走路好难的说 |
[11:32] | That one didn’t look like it was on purpose. | 刚才那下可不像是故意的 |
[11:33] | It was! | 就是故意的 |
[11:39] | Just a few more steps. | 还有几步路 |
[11:41] | Oh, sorry! | 对不起! |
[11:41] | Step! Step! Sorry! | 有台阶 有台阶 对不起 |
[11:43] | – Phil?! – Sorry, sorry. | -菲尔 -对不起 对不起 |
[11:44] | It’s gonna be worth it. | 这一跤绝对值 |
[11:45] | No, it’s not. | 绝对不值 |
[11:46] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她瞎说 |
[11:47] | And… | 开… |
[11:48] | – Ow. Ow. Ow! – Sorry. Don’t struggle. | -嗷 嗷 嗷 -对不起 不要乱动 |
[11:51] | Stop struggling. | 不要乱动 |
[11:54] | Great. It’s our car. | 好惊喜啊 我们的车 |
[11:56] | Not a car. Kids? | 不只是车哦 孩子们 |
[11:58] | “ti… ” what? | “时” 什么 |
[12:00] | Tonight, Claire Dunphy, we are turning back the clock | 今天晚上 克莱尔·邓菲 我们把时钟拨回 |
[12:03] | to a simpler time… | 那纯真年代… |
[12:04] | when families piled into their station wagons, | 当年那个咱一家挤在旅行车里 |
[12:07] | picked up some burgers, | 捎上一些汉堡 |
[12:08] | and went on a picnic up to granger point. | 去郊外野餐的日子 |
[12:11] | Honey, we don’t have to do this. | 亲爱的 没必要吧 |
[12:13] | Listen to her. | 她说得对 |
[12:14] | No, it’s gonna be great. I talked to… | 不啊 会很好玩的 我跟那个 |
[12:16] | France, ants, picnic… | 法国 蚂蚁 野餐%¥%@&*… |
[12:18] | Nick, and he’s not picking up the car till tomorrow. | 尼克说了 他明天才来取车 |
[12:21] | We have one more night of family fun! | 我们还能来一次家庭大聚会 |
[12:23] | What’s gonna be fun about it? | 能有啥意思 |
[12:24] | Listen to him | 谁说不是 |
[12:25] | – Only everything. – Only nothing. | -啥都有意思 -啥也没意思 |
[12:26] | Okay, kids, you know what? | 好了 小朋友们 |
[12:28] | Your father is trying to do something nice, | 你们老爹要做好人好事 |
[12:29] | so I would appreciate it if you would stop your whining | 你们少抱怨点儿多好 |
[12:32] | and just get in the car. | 赶紧上车 |
[12:35] | Still does it! | 屡试不爽 |
[12:36] | Oh, my! | 啊哈 |
[12:37] | Come on, get in, get in! | 快点 快点进去 |
[12:42] | I’m just saying, the kid’s gotta learn to let things go. | 我不得不说 他得学会释怀 |
[12:45] | Well, this is a touchy subject for Mitchell. | 这对米奇尔是个敏感话题 |
[12:47] | He wants to feel like a regular joe, like you and I. | 他就想体现男子汉的一面 就像咱俩 |
[12:49] | Oh, pardonnez-moi. | 哦 不好意思 |
[12:50] | I prefer the champagne Dijon to the standard yellow. | 比起普通香槟 我更倾向于第戎香槟 |
[12:54] | You know, there are a few areas that define us as men, | 要证明自己是纯爷们 方法很多 你懂的 |
[12:57] | like sports and construction. | 比如运动健身 还有木工啥的 |
[13:00] | Mitchell just wants to feel like he’s… | 米奇尔只是想证明自个是 |
[13:01] | part of the man club. | 爷们俱乐部中的一员 |
[13:02] | Isn’t that where you guys met? | 你俩不就那地儿认识的 |
[13:04] | I know you’re making a joke because you’re uncomfortable, | 我知道你这开玩笑是因为基佬氛围让你不适 |
[13:06] | so I’ll let it slide. | 我当没听见 |
[13:07] | and we met at an orgy. | 我们在性派对上认识的 |
[13:10] | Come on. | 淡定 |
[13:12] | I just think it’s crazy, that’s all. | 我就觉得那啥太疯狂了 仅此而已 |
[13:14] | So what if he can’t swing a hammer? | 他拿不稳锤子又怎么着 |
[13:15] | Look at all he has done. | 要看他好的一面啊 |
[13:17] | Law school, great career, providing for his family. | 法律学校出身 事业蒸蒸日上 还能养家糊口 |
[13:20] | That’s manly, too, isn’t it? | 未必还不够爷们 |
[13:21] | I mean, the classical sense. | 传统意义上很不错了 |
[13:23] | Well, yes, I mean, I think it also takes a big man | 对 是 同样我觉得 |
[13:25] | to quit his career as a music teacher | 辞去音乐老师的工作回家养孩子 |
[13:27] | and raise a child. | 也是爷们所为 |
[13:28] | You’re a man, too, Cam. | 你也很爷们 小卡 |
[13:30] | Thank you, Jay. | 谢谢 杰 |
[13:32] | Wait. Garnish. We’re men… | 等等 忘了装饰 再爷们 |
[13:34] | not cavemen. | 也要讲究啦 |
[13:36] | My great-great-grandfather | 我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷 |
[13:38] | helped build the Brooklyn bridge. | 参与过建造布鲁克林大桥 |
[13:39] | And I heard that, until the day he died, | 我听说在他有生之年里 |
[13:41] | every time he passed it, he was filled with such pride. | 每每经过大桥 一股自豪感便油然而生 |
[13:45] | He’d say, “there’s a little bit of me in that bridge.” | 他会说 这桥有我一份功劳 |
[13:49] | I know that I’m not the handiest guy, | 我知道自己不手巧 |
[13:51] | but I’m still a man, | 但我是男人嘛 |
[13:52] | and I want to be able to look out into my yard and say… | 我只希望能望向自家后院深情道出… |
[13:57] | “there’s a little bit of me in that princess castle.” | 这公主城堡有我一份功劳 |
[14:07] | Oh, no. No. No, no, no. No. | 哦 不 不要啊 |
[14:11] | No. Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[14:13] | Hey, mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[14:14] | Kelly’s parents are on their way. | 凯莉的父母马上就要来了 |
[14:15] | She invited me to go out to dinner and a movie with them. | 她邀请我和他们一起吃饭看电影 |
[14:18] | Is that okay? | 你批准吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, but… | 哦 可是… |
[14:20] | I thought that you and I were going to the movies tonight. | 不是说好咱俩去看电影吗 |
[14:24] | You know, to see that one with Shia Labeouf. | 就是希亚·拉博夫演的那个呀 |
[14:26] | Well, maybe we can go to the movie another night. | 我们可以改天晚上去看呀 |
[14:30] | W… what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:31] | Oh, nothing. | 没事啦 |
[14:33] | Just my heart. | 小心脏好难受 |
[14:35] | Okay, sue me. | 好呀 告我去呀 |
[14:37] | I am a Colombian mother. | 我就是一个哥伦比亚妈妈 |
[14:38] | I’m not gonna let him make a mistake | 我才不会让他犯错误 |
[14:41] | that is gonna affect him for the rest of my life! | 影响我滴一生 |
[14:44] | His life! | 他滴一生 |
[14:47] | Manny, | 曼尼 |
[14:48] | I think we should talk about this Kelly girl. | 我觉得是时候谈谈凯莉的问题了 |
[14:51] | Isn’t she great? | 她是不是巨好 |
[14:53] | I think she really likes me. | 我觉得她对我有意思 |
[14:57] | Why wouldn’t she like you, baby? Of course. | 她怎么可能会对你没意思呢 当然啦 |
[14:59] | Go. Have fun. | 去吧 玩开心呀 |
[15:02] | I’m gonna wear my burgundy dinner jacket. | 我决定穿那件酒红色西装 |
[15:06] | Of course you are. | 穿去吧 |
[15:07] | I say we apologize | 我觉得应该先道歉 |
[15:09] | and just finish the castle together like he wanted. | 然后按照他的意思一起把城堡修好 |
[15:11] | – Did you hide the nail gun? – Absolutely. | -你有把射钉枪藏好吧 -必须的 |
[15:13] | ’cause, I mean, you said that before. | 问题是 上回你也这么说来着 |
[15:14] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[15:16] | Oh, my gosh. It’s finished. | 哦 天啊 已经盖好了 |
[15:19] | What the hell? Mitchell did that? | 什么情况 米奇尔干的吗 |
[15:21] | Yes. Yes, Mitchell did it. | 对啊 对啊 就是米奇尔干的 |
[15:22] | Who’s the bitch now, bitches? | 傻眼了吧 贱人们 |
[15:24] | Honey, it looks beautiful! | 亲爱的 真漂亮 |
[15:25] | Well, yeah, because when you two were inside | 当然啦 你们两个在里面 |
[15:27] | enjoying your little tea party, I was out here… | 搞家家酒的时候 我一人在这里 |
[15:29] | out here getting stuff done. | 辛苦干活 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[15:31] | We shouldn’t have underestimated you. | 我们不该小看你 |
[15:34] | You know he’s stuck in there, right? | 看出来他被困在里面了吧 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah. | 太明显了 |
[15:36] | Uh, hey, kid, Cam and I are gonna go crack a couple cold ones. | 嘿 儿子 我和小卡要去喝点冰啤酒 |
[15:40] | You want to join us? | 你要不要一起啊 |
[15:41] | No, no, you know what? | 不用了 |
[15:42] | I’m just gonna stay here and get some stuff done, | 我就留下把剩下的活做完 |
[15:44] | but you… you two ladies enjoy your light beers. | 你们两位小姐进去喝点淡啤吧 |
[15:47] | How do you know we’re having light beers? | 你怎么知道我们要喝淡啤 |
[15:48] | We only have light beers. | 家里只有淡啤 |
[15:49] | So, well, listen. | 听着 |
[15:50] | – Here is a hammer. – I don’t need it. I don’t need it, though. | -锤子在这里 -放这儿干嘛 我又不用 |
[15:52] | – And this is a screwdriver. – But I’m not gonna use it. | -这个是螺丝刀 -我又用不着 |
[15:54] | And you just come on in whenever you want to. | 你想喝酒就进来 |
[15:58] | I’ll be in at… yeah. | 马上就… 来 |
[16:01] | You sure we shouldn’t get him out of there? | 你确定不用把他弄出来 |
[16:03] | No. He would never forgive us. | 不用 否则他永远不会原谅我们的 |
[16:05] | He’s a very proud man, your son. | 你儿子自尊心强着呢 |
[16:08] | Bird! Bird! | 鸟 鸟 |
[16:10] | Bird! ah, oh, my god! oh, my god! | 有鸟 天啊啊啊 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I’m pretty proud of myself right now. | 我现在可自豪的很啊 |
[16:16] | Ohh! oh, my god! | 我的妈呀 |
[16:18] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[16:24] | Luke, honey, slow down. | 卢克 宝贝 慢点吃 |
[16:25] | No one’s gonna take your food away. | 没人跟你抢 |
[16:26] | Wow, this place has really changed. | 这地方变化可真大啊 |
[16:28] | Time marches on, huh? | 光阴荏苒啊 |
[16:30] | See that Starbucks down there? | 看到下面那家星巴克了吗 |
[16:32] | You know what that used to be? | 你们知道那儿原来是什么吗 |
[16:33] | An orange grove? | 橘子园吗 |
[16:34] | No, a Burger King. | 不对 是汉堡王 |
[16:36] | You can still see some of the architecture. | 还能看到当时的建筑风格 |
[16:39] | Thank you… for this. | 谢谢你 做这些 |
[16:41] | I really do feel better already. | 我真的感觉好多了 |
[16:43] | You can go home again, Claire. | 克莱尔 美丽的日子一直都在 |
[16:45] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[16:48] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[16:50] | Luke, honey, I told you not to eat so fast. | 卢克 宝贝 叫你别吃那么快 |
[16:52] | Just sit back, relax. You’re gonna be fine. | 坐回去休息一下就没事的 |
[16:54] | – Ew! Spider! – Haley! | -有蜘蛛 -海莉 |
[16:55] | -Haley! – Haley, honey, | -海莉 -海莉 宝贝 |
[16:56] | you’re standing on the back of daddy’s seatbelt! | 你踩住你爸的安全带了 |
[16:57] | Oh, soft cheeses, I can breathe again. | 偶滴神啊 又能呼吸了 |
[16:59] | Wait. Where’d the spider go? | 等等 蜘蛛到哪儿去了 |
[17:01] | I really need some air. | 我得透透气 |
[17:02] | Okay, Alex, lower your window. | 好吧 艾丽克斯 把车窗摇下来 |
[17:04] | I can’t. It’s stuck. | 我摇不动 它卡住了 |
[17:06] | I forgot about that. | 我把这事给忘了 |
[17:07] | Don’t you throw up on me. | 不准吐我身上 |
[17:08] | Ohh. Don’t point him at me! | 别把他推给我 |
[17:09] | Here, I’ll turn on the… Haley!! | 在这儿 我把这个打开… 海莉 |
[17:13] | Oh! Oh, honey, I think that’s the heat. | 亲爱的 我想这应该是暖气 |
[17:15] | It’s in my mouth. | 喷我嘴里了 |
[17:17] | It’s happening! | 我要吐了 |
[17:18] | okay, grab a bag! | 好吧 拿个袋子 |
[17:21] | Oh, gosh, it smells like onions! | 晕 这袋子一股洋葱味 |
[17:22] | My seatbelt’s stuck! | 我的安全带卡住了 |
[17:23] | I’ll help you. | 我来帮你 |
[17:25] | oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:26] | Spider! | 蜘蛛 |
[17:28] | Haley!! | 海莉 |
[17:29] | Oh, god, he’s gonna blow, mom! | 天啊 他要吐了 妈 |
[17:31] | I need buckety! | 我要小桶桶 |
[17:32] | Okay, everybody get out of the car! | 好吧 所有人都下车 |
[17:34] | Our doors don’t open! | 我们这边的门打不开 |
[17:35] | We got ya. | 交给我们 |
[17:36] | Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast! | 慢则稳 稳则快 |
[17:38] | Get out, get out. | 出来 出来 |
[17:39] | Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast, Dunphys! | 邓菲家的 慢则稳 稳则快 |
[17:41] | Nice and easy! | 轻且慢 |
[17:43] | Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. | 慢则稳 稳则快 |
[17:45] | Don’t look at him! | 别看他 |
[17:46] | He’s just gonna make you feel sick! | 小心恶心到 |
[17:48] | Oh, I looked, I looked, I looked. | 我看到了 我看到了 我看到了 |
[17:49] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[17:50] | Guys, the car! | 你们看 车! |
[17:52] | – I got it! | -交给我 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:57] | What’s the plan, Phil?! | 你搞什么飞机啊 菲尔 |
[17:59] | At least I’m trying to do something! | 好歹我有努力啊 |
[18:00] | Dad, get off! | 爸爸 快下来 |
[18:02] | Come on, Phil! Let it go! Let it go! | 算了吧 菲尔 让它去吧 放手吧 |
[18:03] | Oh, my god! Honey, let it go! Honey! | 我的天啊 亲爱的 松手吧 |
[18:05] | Stop, stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
[18:13] | Oh, no! That’s not… | 不 不要啊… |
[18:17] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[18:18] | I’m just… | 我还是… |
[18:20] | I’m just being realistic, | 还是实际点吧 |
[18:21] | but we’re gonna need to lower the asking price. | 看来我们得吐血甩卖了 |
[18:37] | Hi, papi. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[18:38] | You’re here so soon. | 你这么快就回来了 |
[18:41] | I decided to skip the movie. | 我决定不去看电影了 |
[18:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[18:45] | Kelly didn’t like my jacket. | 凯莉不喜欢我的西装 |
[18:48] | Plus, she ordered for me. | 而且 她居然替我点菜 |
[18:49] | Mm, did she let you hear the specials, at least? | 那她至少让你听了今日特色菜吧 |
[18:52] | No. I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t get me. | 没有 我不想和不懂我的人在一起 |
[18:57] | Do we have any trans fats left? | 咱还有反式脂肪吗 |
[18:59] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[19:02] | Besides, I think there’s a girl I’d rather spend time with. | 况且 我还是更想和另一个女孩在一起 |
[19:05] | Ohh, that’s so sweet. | 哎呀 你真是太乖鸟 |
[19:07] | I’m the luckiest mother in the world. | 我是全世界最幸福的妈妈了 |
[19:10] | Hey. This is Manny. Is Alicia there? | 我是曼尼 请问艾丽莎在吗 |
[19:13] | Who’s Alicia? | 艾丽莎是谁 |
[19:13] | She’s a girl in my history class. | 她和我一起上历史课 |
[19:15] | We like to play “six degrees of sir Francis Bacon.” | 我们要演示弗朗西斯·培根的六度空间 |
[19:19] | You just tossed a woman aside. | 你刚甩了一个女人 |
[19:20] | Immediately you go to the next one?! | 马上就钓上了另一个啦 |
[19:22] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[19:23] | Just… just what?! | 只是 只是什么?! |
[19:24] | This is not the way you treat women! | 你不能这样对待女人 |
[19:26] | Men are all the same. | 男人没有一个好东西 |
[19:27] | They break women’s hearts, and they don’t care! | 伤了女人的心后却一笑而过 |
[19:29] | Men are all animals! | 男人都是禽兽 |
[19:31] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[19:32] | Animal! | 禽兽 |
[19:35] | The art of the sale is all about… | 销售的艺术就在于 |
[19:38] | what you leave out. | 忽略该忽略的 |
[19:41] | “83 classic wagon.” | “83款经典车型” |
[19:44] | Tough to find parts. | 其实配件老难找了 |
[19:46] | “They don’t make them like this anymore.” | “厂家以后都不生产了” |
[19:50] | For legal reasons. | 其实是有安全隐患 |
[19:53] | “Enjoyed for many years by one happy family.” | “可供幸福大家庭享用多年” |
[19:59] | Of raccoons. | 浣熊它们家 |
[20:04] | I’m kidding. Actually… | 开玩笑的 其实 |
[20:08] | Actually, it did make us happy for a long time. | 其实它的确带给我们一段很长的快乐时光 |
[20:10] | It’s gonna be tough to say goodbye. | 真的很难说再见 |
[20:12] | It always is. | 世事皆如此 |
[20:13] | Nobody loves change. | 没人喜欢改变 |
[20:15] | But… | 但是 |
[20:18] | Part of life is learning to let things go. | 学会放手也是人生的一部分 |
[20:25] | I totally thought I was gonna puke on you. | 我真以为自己要吐你身上了 |
[20:27] | I would have killed you if you did. | 你真敢我就杀了你 |
[20:29] | Oh, yeah, like you killed that spider? | 是哦 就像你杀了那只蜘蛛一样 |
[20:30] | Oh, you didn’t see it. It was huge. | 你又没看到 好大一只呢 |
[20:33] | Remember the look on mom’s face | 还记得妈妈座椅倒下去的时候 |
[20:35] | when her seat fell down? | 她脸上的表情吗 |
[20:36] | How about when dad jumped on the hood of the car? | 还有爸爸扑到车头上的时候 |
[20:41] | “What’s the plan, Phil?!” | “你搞什么飞机啊 菲尔” |
[21:00] | Mitch? Lily? | 米奇 莉莉 |
[21:02] | Hey, we’re in here! | 我们在这儿呢 |
[21:05] | Princess is in her castle! | 小公主在她的城堡里呢 |
[21:08] | How long have you guys been out here? | 你们在里面呆多久了 |
[21:10] | Ohh. Cam, she can’t get enough. | 小卡 她就是玩不够 |
[21:12] | We’ve been in here for like two hours. | 我们在里面呆了两个小时了 |
[21:16] | And we did this for her. | 这可是咱俩为她而建的 |
[21:20] | Need me to get you out of there? | 要我把你弄出来吗 |
[21:21] | This thing is not safe, Cam. | 这东西太不安全了 小卡 |
[21:22] | Move to the back of the castle. | 到城堡后面去 |
[21:23] | Yeah, no. I know the drill. | 我知道怎么做 |
[21:24] | No, don’t carry me out this time. | 这次别再把我扛出来了 |
[21:26] | I think it sends the wrong message to Lily. | 我想这会让莉莉误会 |
[21:29] | Well, the neighbors enjoy it. | 邻居们围观得可高兴了 |