时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Hi honey, breakfast will be ready in a minute. – Hi. | -早啊宝贝 早饭就快好了 -早 |
[00:09] | My ha-a-a-nd! | 我的手-手-手 |
[00:13] | Very funny, mom. | 好好笑哦 老妈 |
[00:15] | I know it’s Halloween. | 我知道今天是万圣节啦 |
[00:16] | Nice fake hand. | 假手挺逼真啊 |
[00:23] | We love Halloween. | 我们超爱万圣节 |
[00:25] | Especially Claire. | 尤其是克莱尔 |
[00:26] | It’s my favorite holiday. | 我最爱的节日 没有之一 |
[00:28] | Ever since I was a kid, I loved scary things. | 从小我就喜欢惊悚恐怖的东东 |
[00:31] | If there was a new horror movie in town, | 每次新上一部恐怖片 |
[00:32] | I was the first in line. | 我肯定第一个去排队 |
[00:35] | “One, please.” | “一张票 谢谢” |
[00:37] | Then I met Phil. | 后来我遇到了菲尔 |
[00:38] | “Two, please.” | “两张票 谢谢” |
[00:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[00:54] | All right. Do me. | 搞定 帮我拉一下 |
[00:56] | Do me, do me, do me. | 拉呀 拉呀 拉呀 |
[00:57] | Cam, I have to say, I feel kind of sexy. | 小卡 我得说 我穿这个还挺性感 |
[00:59] | Well, squeaky sexy, but… | 性感得吱吱直响 但… |
[01:01] | You know I’d be enjoying this more | 你知道 如果不是这么讨厌万圣节 |
[01:03] | if Halloween wasn’t such a tough day for me. | 我觉得老公穿成这样儿也挺好的 |
[01:05] | But I want you to go to work… | 但我想你打扮停当去上班 |
[01:09] | and knock their socks off. | 让他们羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[01:10] | Well, my last job was at a pretty conservative law firm. | 之前我一直在一间古板保守的律所工作 |
[01:13] | No one there would ever dress up for Halloween. | 没有人会在万圣节装扮自己 |
[01:15] | But apparently at this new company… | 但很明显现在这间律所… |
[01:17] | Um, right now I’m thinking either vampire or werewolf. | 呃 我在想是扮成吸血鬼呢 还是狼人呢 |
[01:21] | Every year it’s harder to decide. | 每年都让我很伤脑筋啊 |
[01:23] | Wait, wait, wait. I-I’m sorry. | 等一下 等一下 不好意思 |
[01:24] | Wait. So people really come to work in costumes here? | 等等 请问你们真的穿着戏服来上班吗 |
[01:26] | Are you kidding? It’s epic, bro! | 开玩笑吗 这可是传统啊伙计 |
[01:28] | Epic. | 传统 |
[01:31] | I’m already the new guy. | 我是新来的 |
[01:32] | I don’t want to be the nonpartipation guy, too. | 我可不想和大伙儿格格不入 |
[01:35] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不会 |
[01:36] | Unfortunately, Halloween was marred for me personally | 不幸的是 我对万圣节的爱在很久之前 |
[01:39] | by an incident long ago. | 就因为某件事戛然而止了 |
[01:41] | Now it’s just a day I have to get through. | 现在能撑过这一天我都觉得命大 |
[01:43] | So you’ve said. | 你又来了 |
[01:44] | All right, so, everybody has to be here at 5:30 | 好了 大家下午五点半在这儿集合 |
[01:46] | to rehearse our house of horrors. | 为晚上的鬼屋活动做准备 |
[01:47] | You guys have your costumes ready? | 你们都准备好要打扮成什么了吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, but it’s a secret. | 好了 不过暂时保密 |
[01:50] | Me and Manny came up with something together. | 我和曼尼一起弄的 |
[01:52] | I love that! | 太棒了 |
[01:54] | – Can I have some candy? – No. | -我现在能吃点糖吗 -不行 |
[01:55] | How ’bout you, Alex? | 你呢 艾丽克斯 |
[01:57] | Well, I haven’t really thought about it. | 我没空考虑这个 |
[01:58] | I’ve got, like, three huge exams tomorrow. | 我明天有三门很重要的考试 |
[02:00] | Honey, you can’t just slap something together at the last minute. | 宝贝 万圣节装扮可不能临时抱佛脚啊 |
[02:02] | You know, if you gave this costume half as much time | 你知道吗 如果你能把花功课上的时间 |
[02:04] | and attention as you give your homework, | 分一半准备今晚的着装 |
[02:06] | you wouldn’t be in this situation. | 也不至于像现在这样儿 |
[02:07] | Can I remind you, you have one child who’s not mediocre? | 提醒你一下 你三个孩子 就我一个不是脑残 |
[02:10] | Check it. I’m a scary black cat. | 这身怎么样 恐怖猫女装 |
[02:12] | The only person that costume scares is me. | 吓不倒别人 倒是把我吓得心肝乱颤 |
[02:14] | – Go change it. – To what? | -去换一身 -换成什么 |
[02:16] | I don’t know. One of your old costumes. | 随便什么 你以前穿过的吧 |
[02:18] | Honey, trust me. | 宝贝 相信我 |
[02:20] | I am sparing you an entire day of guys asking you | 如果不换的话 你一整天都会被男人问 |
[02:23] | if you have a rough tongue. | 你的舌头是否也如猫般有摩擦快感 |
[02:25] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:26] | Hi. Dad. It’s me. | 喂 爸 是我 |
[02:28] | I wanted to make sure you and Gloria were ready for tonight. | 我就是问问你和歌洛莉亚准备好今晚活动了没 |
[02:30] | – What’s tonight? – What do you mean, what is tonight? | -今晚什么活动 -你不会全忘光了吧 |
[02:32] | Dad, it’s Halloween. You know this. | 爸 今晚万圣节啊 你知道的 |
[02:33] | Calm down, Morticia, I’m just teasing you. | 别着急 莫蒂莎 我逗你呢 |
[02:36] | We’ll be there. | 晚上见 |
[02:37] | Yeah, but in costume this time. | 好 但是要穿戏服来 |
[02:39] | You can’t just show up with a backwards baseball cap | 这次你不能再像去年那样反戴着棒球帽 |
[02:41] | and call yourself Snoop Dogg like you did last year. | 还自称是斯路普·道格[黑人嘻哈歌星] |
[02:43] | I didn’t even know who that guy was. | 我压根儿就不知道那人是谁 |
[02:44] | Haley turned my hat around and told me to say it. | 是海莉把我帽子反过来还叫我这么说的 |
[02:46] | I thought he was a dog detective. | 我以为他是什么寻狗侦探呢 |
[02:48] | Listen, don’t worry. We got the whole thing worked out. | 听着 别担心 我们已经准备好了 |
[02:52] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[02:56] | – Hola, Jay! – Where are you? | -哈啰 杰 -你在哪儿 |
[02:57] | I have Manny in the carpool, | 我捎了曼尼和他同学一程 |
[02:58] | and we’re going to the dropout. | 偶们就快到”辍学区”了 |
[03:00] | Dropout? You mean that Eddie kid? | 辍学? 你是说那个叫埃迪的小孩吗 |
[03:02] | Yeah, he’s a moron. | 他确实傻逼兮兮的 |
[03:02] | No, the dropout, | 不是啦 |
[03:03] | where you drop the kids in the school. | 就是学校里让孩子们下车的地儿 |
[03:06] | She means “Drop-off.” | 她意思是”下客区” |
[03:08] | That’s what I said. | 偶就是这么说滴呀 |
[03:09] | Listen, did you ever do anything about costumes | 听着 你准备好今晚 |
[03:11] | for Claire’s thing tonight? | 克莱尔那活动要穿的了吗 |
[03:12] | I’m going to pick them up this afternoon. | 偶下午就去取 |
[03:14] | You’re going to be a “Gargle,” | 你扮成”夜龙” |
[03:15] | and I’m gonna be an evil village bruja. | 偶扮成邪恶村庄布鲁哈 |
[03:18] | I know less now than I did before I asked. | 你越说我越糊涂 |
[03:19] | Hmm. A bruja is a witch, and a gargle is a gargle. | 布鲁哈就是巫婆 夜龙就是夜龙嘛 |
[03:23] | She means “Gargoyle.” | 她是在说夜行神龙 |
[03:24] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[03:26] | As long as you got it covered. | 你有所准备就好 |
[03:27] | Because if Claire doesn’t get her Halloween, | 要是达不到克莱尔想要的效果 |
[03:29] | she turns into a real “Rhymes with ‘bruja.'” | 她就会变成现实版的巫婆 |
[03:32] | Oh, no. No, no, no. I’m the only one. | 哦 不 就我一个穿了 |
[03:37] | At lunch, I’ll let you wear my fangs. | 吃午饭的时候 我会让你戴我的獠牙的 |
[03:42] | Look at those tools. | 看看这些傻子 |
[03:44] | Every year. What a couple of douches. | 每年都这样 真是一对蠢蛋 |
[03:46] | Ohh. Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[03:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:50] | There are exactly three people in costume here – | 只有三个人穿着戏服 |
[03:52] | A tool, a douche, and me. | 一个傻瓜 一个蠢蛋 还有一个我 |
[03:54] | And I don’t have time to go home and change and – | 可我现在没有时间回家来换衣服了 |
[03:57] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[03:57] | Did you bring in the dry-cleaning from last night? | 你带了昨天要送去干洗的衣服了吗 |
[03:59] | Are you really getting on me about the dry-cleaning wh- | 你是不是想用这个来惹我生气 |
[04:01] | Oh. I have suits in the trunk. | 噢 对了 后备箱里有套西装 |
[04:03] | Look at that. Yesterday’s lazy cures today’crazy. | 看吧 懒人有懒福 |
[04:06] | Yes. Thank you! Thank you. | 好样的 感谢上帝 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 这就去换 |
[04:13] | Oh, there you are. | 噢终于找到你了 |
[04:14] | Hey, I need you in the Lampkin meeting. | 我需要你去开兰普金的会 |
[04:15] | -If I could just maybe have -Five minutes. | -等不能等我先… -只要5分钟 |
[04:17] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | -Okay, hey. First legal question. -Yeah? | -问你个法律问题 -什么 |
[04:20] | Can I fire those idiots for no reason? | 我能平白无故地炒了这俩笨蛋吗 |
[04:22] | Oh, my gosh. | 上帝啊 |
[04:23] | -Those are some major guns you got there. -Eh, yeah. | -你手臂可真壮实 -呃 是的 |
[04:34] | Why won’t this… | 这东西怎么… |
[04:37] | Hey, Jerry. | 嗨 杰瑞 |
[04:38] | Hey, Phil. Looking good. | 嗨 菲尔 装扮得不错 |
[04:40] | Thanks. Wait till you see what we got planned for tonight. | 谢谢 看到我们今晚的计划你会更吃惊 |
[04:43] | Claire and I are going as corpse bride and groom. | 克莱尔和我准备扮成僵尸夫妇 |
[04:46] | As if there’s any other kind, am I right? | 好像夫妇都是行尸走肉吧 |
[04:48] | -I’m saying marriage kills you. -Judy left me. | -我是说 婚姻让人好想死哦 -朱蒂把我甩了 |
[04:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[04:53] | I am so sorry. | 真为你遗憾 |
[04:54] | When someone your age dies, | 当你的同龄人奔赴黄泉的时候 |
[04:55] | What’s the first thing you want to know? | 你最想知道什么 |
[04:57] | “Died of what?” Right? | 是怎么死的 对吧 |
[04:59] | You want to hear it was something | 你希望死因是 |
[05:00] | That could never happen to you. | 一件永远不会发生在你身上的事 |
[05:01] | Well, it’s the same with divorce. | 离婚也一样 |
[05:03] | Tell me it was booze, cheating, physical abuse. | 如果是因为 酗酒 出轨 虐待 |
[05:07] | No problem. I’m a monogamous social drinker, | 没关系 我是个酒量一般 用情专一的好男人 |
[05:09] | And Claire only sleep-hits me. | 克莱尔也只有睡着了偶尔踹我一脚 |
[05:11] | Just don’t tell me it came from out of the blue. | 别告诉我就那么突然发生了 |
[05:14] | I was totally blindsided. | 我完全傻了眼 |
[05:16] | I guess somewhere along the way | 我想这一路走来 |
[05:18] | She stopped finding me delightful. | 她发现我不再讨人喜欢了 |
[05:20] | Well, that’s – that’s coconuts. | 那完全就是胡扯 |
[05:22] | You’re super delightful. | 你超级讨人喜欢 |
[05:23] | Not to Judy. | 但对朱蒂来说不再是了 |
[05:25] | She used to laugh at everything I had to say, | 她以前都会因为我的一举一动而大笑 |
[05:27] | But now I can’t even remember what her laugh sounds like. | 但现在我都记不清她的笑声是什么样的了 |
[05:30] | Claire can do it. It’s uncan- | 克莱尔会模仿 简直惟妙… |
[05:34] | I should go back inside. | 我差不多该回家了 |
[05:35] | I have a dish to wash. | 我还有碗要洗 |
[05:37] | Okay, but, hey… | 好吧 但是 |
[05:38] | Jerry, if you need anything, all right? | 杰瑞 你有什么需要就来找我 |
[05:41] | I’m your rock. | 我是你坚强的后盾 |
[05:47] | You are not gonna believe this. | 你一定会觉得难以置信 |
[05:49] | Judy just left Jerry. | 朱蒂和杰瑞离婚了 |
[05:51] | Oh, yeah. She was so unhappy. | 想想也会 她这些日子都过的不开心 |
[05:54] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[05:55] | He’s not taking it as well as you are. | 他可不像你这么轻松地就接受了 |
[05:57] | Oh, I’m sorry, honey. I don’t mean to be insensitive. | 抱歉 亲爱的 不是我麻木不仁 |
[05:59] | I’ve just got a lot to get done. | 只是我现在太忙了 |
[06:01] | I don’t find you insensitive. I find you delightful. | 我没有觉得你麻木不仁 我觉得你很讨喜 |
[06:04] | Do you find me delightful? | 你觉得我讨喜吗 |
[06:06] | Oh, god, I just remembered! | 噢 天呐 我差点忘了 |
[06:07] | Jerry’s supposed to be our porch scarecrow. | 杰瑞本应扮演我们走廊处的稻草人的 |
[06:09] | Can you ask him if he’ll still do it? | 你能请他继续来吗 |
[06:11] | He’s kind of a mess right now. | 他现在心情很糟糕 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but it might make him feel better be around people. | 我知道 可有人陪着总归比较好 |
[06:17] | I’ll try… | 我去试试 |
[06:17] | But his whole world just turned upside down. | 不过他的世界刚刚天翻地覆 |
[06:20] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象有多糟糕吗 |
[06:22] | One minute, you’re happily married, | 前一分钟还夫妻恩爱 |
[06:23] | The next minute, you’re completely by yourself. | 下一分钟却劳燕分飞了 |
[06:33] | I don’t need excuses. I need this lawsuit to go away. | 你们别找借口了 我需要撤销这起诉讼 |
[06:36] | Now, who’s responsible for the Keith deposition? | 谁负责凯瑟的证言 |
[06:38] | uh, well, I was, “Shir.” | 是我 “先僧” |
[06:40] | But, uh, in my defense, I “Wash” told | 但我要为自己辩解一下 有人”告树”我 |
[06:42] | Take those stupid fangs out, Dale. | 脱下你那愚蠢的獠牙 戴尔 |
[06:46] | For starters, it’s daytime. | 首先 现在是白天 |
[06:47] | Vampires sleep during the day… | 吸血鬼白天都在睡大觉 |
[06:49] | which you may soon have plenty of time for. | 如果你不幸被炒 就可以睡个够了 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, but I was told that we didn’t need Keith. | 真抱歉 但是有人跟我说我们不需要凯瑟了 |
[06:54] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[06:56] | I-I-I may have. I may have done that, sir. | 是是是 我说的 老大 |
[06:59] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[07:00] | But at least Mitchell’s new here. | 但是米奇尔初来乍到 |
[07:03] | Twilight, you’re not. | 暮光哥 你是老员工了 |
[07:04] | So get it done. Meeting adjourned. | 赶紧去办 散会 |
[07:06] | Client’s waiting for us in my office. We’re already late. | 客户还在我办公室等着呢 我们要迟到了 |
[07:08] | -Ohh. -Let’s roll. | -哦 -赶紧走 |
[07:10] | -Ah, you’ve really been hitting the gym. -Yeah. | -啊 你健身效果不错啊 -是的 |
[07:13] | What the hell is that noise? | 那到底是什么声音 |
[07:15] | Every time I tried to get out of that costume, | 每次我想脱掉那戏服的时候 |
[07:17] | I got dragged into another meeting. | 就有人拉我去开会 |
[07:18] | It was the worst Halloween ever. | 简直是有史以来最糗的万圣节 |
[07:22] | Really, Mitchell? The worst Halloween ever? | 是吗 米奇尔 真的是最糗的吗 |
[07:25] | You had squeaky thighs. | 你不过只是大腿咯吱作响 |
[07:26] | I lost a childhood. | 我的童年却毁于一旦 |
[07:29] | Jay! This came for you. | 杰 有你的包裹 |
[07:31] | Oh. Hi, honey. What is it? | 哦 亲爱的 是什么呢 |
[07:33] | I called your secretary and told her | 我打电话叫你的秘书 |
[07:34] | to order you some crackers | 订了一些薄脆饼干 |
[07:36] | and those cheeses that you like – | 还有你喜欢的奶酪 |
[07:38] | the tiny, little ones. | 就是小小的那种 |
[07:39] | Thanks. Did you pick up my “Gargle” Costume, too? | 谢谢 你取回我的”夜龙”戏服了嘛 |
[07:42] | -Are you making fun of me? -No. | -你在取笑我吗 -没有啊 |
[07:44] | First, Manny correcting me. And now you? | 先是曼尼纠正我发音 现在又轮到你 |
[07:47] | If I have a problem, I want to know, Jay. | 要是我有问题 杰 我愿意洗耳恭听 |
[07:49] | Honey, look, English is your second language. | 听着 亲爱的 英语是你的第二语言 |
[07:51] | You’re doing great. | 你已经说得很好了 |
[07:52] | Yeah, you’re not helping by protecting my feelings. | 你这样估计我滴感受 不利于我滴进步 |
[07:56] | I want you to be honest with me. | 我要你实话实说 |
[07:58] | Okay, well, I may have noticed some tiny, little mistakes | 好吧 我察觉到了一些微不足道的错误 |
[08:01] | you might want to take a look at. | 你可能要注意一下 |
[08:02] | -Like what? -Just little mispronunciations. Like, for example | -比如说 -就是一些发音错误 比如说 |
[08:05] | Last night, you said, “We live in a doggy-dog world.” | 昨晚你说 “我们住在狗狗的世界里” |
[08:08] | -So? -Well, it’s “Dog-eat-dog world.” | -怎么了 -实际上应该是”狗咬狗的世界” |
[08:10] | Yeah, but… | 是啊 但是 |
[08:12] | that doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[08:14] | Who wants to live in a world where dogs eat each other? | 谁想生活在一个狗互吃的世界啊 |
[08:17] | A doggy-dog world is a beautiful world | 狗狗的世界是漂亮滴世界 |
[08:19] | full of little puppies! | 狗狗到处都是 |
[08:22] | What else do I say wrong? | 我还说错什么了 |
[08:24] | Well, it’s not “Blessings in the skies.” | 还有 不是”天上来的祝福” |
[08:27] | It’s “Blessings in disguise.” | 而是”因祸得福” |
[08:29] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[08:31] | “Carpal tunnel syndrome” | 是”腕管综合症” |
[08:32] | is not “Carpool tunnel syndrome.” | 不是”拼车管综合症” |
[08:35] | And what else? | 还有呢 |
[08:37] | It’s not “Volumptuous.” | “型感的”也不对 |
[08:38] | Okay, enough. I know that I have an accent. | 好了对了 我知道我口音很重 |
[08:42] | But people understand me just fine! | 但是大家都能听懂 |
[08:44] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是啥 |
[08:45] | I told you, Jay, I called your secretary | 我跟你说了 杰 我打电话给你的秘书 |
[08:47] | and told her to order you a box of baby cheeses. | 叫她给你订一盒小奶酪 |
[08:52] | Oh, so now that is my fault too. | 哦 这次又是我滴错了 |
[08:59] | Oh, yeah, can you tell Claire | 好吧 能否转达克莱尔 |
[09:00] | that I’m not really up for being the scarecrow? | 我不大想来扮演稻草人 |
[09:02] | Judy and I used to love Halloween. | 我和朱蒂以前很爱万圣节 |
[09:05] | It’s her favorite holiday. | 这是她最喜欢的节日 |
[09:06] | -Huh. -You know? | -啊哈 -你懂吧 |
[09:07] | Gosh, I hate to think of you sitting in there alone, | 天啊 想到你一个人坐在家里胡思乱想 |
[09:09] | running through all this in your head. | 我就觉得于心不忍 |
[09:10] | What could you have done differently? | 如果再给你一次机会 你会如何弥补 |
[09:12] | What could you have done differently? | 如果再给你一次机会 你会如何弥补 |
[09:14] | It’s actually a little hard for me to talk about. | 我真的觉得难以启齿 |
[09:16] | Don’t push me away. I’m not Judy. | 别对我紧闭心扉嘛 人家又不是朱蒂 |
[09:20] | I could’ve been more spontaneous. | 我要是再随意自然一些就好了 |
[09:21] | I-I-I could’ve tried to have been more fun and sexy | 我要是能更加幽默性感就好了 |
[09:25] | like I was in the old days. | 就像过去一样 |
[09:26] | Spontaneous and sexy. I got it. Yep. | 随意自然 性感诱惑 我懂了 懂了 |
[09:28] | And remember, I’m here for you, okay? | 记住了 有事随时找我 好吗 |
[09:30] | Ohh! Son of a… | 哦哦哦 我擦 |
[09:36] | What the hell is that?! | 你穿的是啥 |
[09:37] | What? You told me to put on an old costume. | 怎么了 你叫我穿以前的戏服 |
[09:40] | Not from when you were 8. | 你也不能穿8岁那套啊 |
[09:41] | Are you trying to get candy or Japanese businessmen? | 你是想别人给你糖果 还是要吸引日本怪叔叔 |
[09:43] | Change it. Go. | 换了 快去 |
[09:46] | Jerry is a no-go on the crow. | 杰瑞不能扮演稻草人了 |
[09:50] | You’ve been over there this whole time? | 你在他那儿待了这么久吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah, he was venting. I couldn’t break free. | 对啊 他一直倾诉 我不忍心丢下他一个人 |
[09:54] | God… | 老天 |
[09:54] | You are sexy. | 你真是秀色可餐 |
[09:56] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[09:57] | Not so fast. I don’t think we’re done here, my darling. | 别啊 还没完呢 亲爱的 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. I need to get down. | 别闹了 我要下来 |
[10:00] | Oh, we can get down. We can get way down. | 噢 要下面吗 我可以一直往下哦 |
[10:03] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[10:04] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[10:18] | No! No, no, no, no, no! No! | 别 不要 不要 不要 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[10:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Okay. | 别别别别 好吧 |
[10:55] | Okay. Focus, Mitchell. Focus. Focus. | 好吧 淡定 米奇尔 淡定淡定 |
[11:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:02] | I’m trapped in a men’s room, | 我困在男厕所了 |
[11:03] | And all I have on is the spider-man suit. | 身上唯一的衣服就是蜘蛛侠装了 |
[11:05] | Hot. Who is this? | 真够火辣的 请问你是哪位 |
[11:06] | Somebody took my shirt, and all the rest | 有人把我衬衣拿走了 我剩下的衣服 |
[11:08] | of my clothes are all “Toilety.” | 都浸在坐便池里了 |
[11:09] | I’m screwed. | 我完蛋了 |
[11:10] | Why don’t you just tell Charlie the truth? | 你干嘛不跟查理实话实说呢 |
[11:12] | I can’t. I already messed up once today. | 我不能 我今天已经搞砸一次了 |
[11:14] | And I can’t risk it. | 我可不能冒这个险 |
[11:15] | I-I have another suit in my trunk, | 我后备箱里还有一套西装 |
[11:17] | But I can’t get to the car without going through the office. | 但我要到达停车位 就必须穿过办公室 |
[11:19] | You know what’s ironic? | 你知道最讽刺的是什么吗 |
[11:21] | Who could really help you right now | 现在真正能帮你的 |
[11:22] | is spider-man. | 就是蜘蛛侠了 |
[11:28] | He’s here. | 蜘蛛侠来也! |
[11:47] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[11:50] | No. | 不 |
[11:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 别叫 别叫 别叫 别叫 |
[11:52] | No, no, no. | 别叫 别叫 别叫 |
[11:54] | Um, o-okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:13] | Behold, my creation. | 看啊 我的子民 |
[12:15] | Monster, do my bidding! | 怪物 听我指挥 |
[12:17] | I do as you command, master. | 谨遵命令 主人 |
[12:20] | Okay. Mom. | 好了 老妈 |
[12:22] | You cannot have a problem with this. | 千万别再不满意这件了 |
[12:23] | I’m mother Teresa. | 我是特雷莎修女 |
[12:25] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:26] | What? I’m her back when she was hot. | 怎么了 我是她热辣版的复活造型 |
[12:28] | I will pay you $10 to go put on more clothes. | 你要再多穿点的话 我会给你10美元 |
[12:31] | Bet it’s the first time you ever heard that one. | 此等待遇可是头一次哦 |
[12:33] | Okay. You know what? Here. Here we go. | 好吧 知道吗 这儿 披上这个 |
[12:35] | Let’s just cover you up. | 来帮你遮上点 |
[12:37] | All right, now, I just want to run through this, | 好了 我想赶紧彩排一下 |
[12:39] | really quick with everybody. | 大家都快一点 |
[12:41] | Um, first, it’s “Trick or treat?” | 首先是 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[12:43] | And then, Phil… | 然后 菲尔 |
[12:44] | – “Come in if you dare.” – Right, and then dad does | -有种就进来 -没错 然后老爸就 |
[12:46] | the thunder and the lightning and the fog. | 弄出电闪雷鸣的效果 还要放雾 |
[12:49] | Usher the children in past Alex in her cage. | 指导孩子们进来 经过装着艾丽克斯的笼子 |
[12:52] | – I’m in a cage? – Yes! | -我被关在笼子里吗 -是的 |
[12:53] | You’re in a house of horrors being held against your will. | 你被强行关押在一个鬼屋里 |
[12:56] | Yeah,I know, so why do we need the cage? | 我知道 但要笼子干嘛 |
[12:58] | And then Gloria pops up | 接着歌洛莉亚突然出现 |
[13:00] | as the evil village bruja, and she says, | 就像乡村恶巫婆一样 然后她说 |
[13:03] | “Welcome to your nightmare. | 欢迎来到你的噩梦之境 |
[13:05] | Ah ha ha ha ha!” | 哈哈哈哈 |
[13:06] | and the Cam and Haley do their thing. | 然后小卡和海莉负责他们的部分 |
[13:08] | Kids get their candy. They are ushered out. | 小孩负责发糖 领他们出去 |
[13:10] | They think it’s all over, but it’s not! | 他们以后到此为止了 其实还没有 |
[13:12] | Because out on the porch, | 因为在外面的走廊上 |
[13:13] | the scarecrow pops to life. | 稻草人会突然跳出来 |
[13:15] | Wow! For one final “Aah!” | 然后就听到他们最后的一声惨叫 |
[13:17] | And that’s – Mitchell, you’re the srecrow! | 米奇尔 你扮演稻草人 |
[13:18] | Oh, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[13:20] | I was in a costume all day. It was awful. | 我穿了一天的戏服 好想死啊 |
[13:22] | It’s nothing compared to when I was | 这跟我当年根本没法比 |
[13:23] | – You don’t own bad halloweens. – Don’t I? | -你没经历过糟糕的万圣节 -我没有 |
[13:25] | We get it, Cam. Hard day. | 我们懂的 小卡 伤心往事 |
[13:27] | Mitchell, please. The costume’s in the kitchen. | 米奇尔 拜托了 戏服就在厨房里 |
[13:29] | Come on. | 快点来嘛 |
[13:30] | All right, Claire, Claire. | 好了 克莱尔 克莱尔 |
[13:33] | Before you go, I just want you to know… | 在你离开我之前 我只想让你知道 |
[13:34] | Okay. The wig. That, that’s… | 好的 我的假发 快掉了 |
[13:35] | I love you more… | 我爱你胜过 |
[13:35] | That’s nice. Thanks, honey. | 嘴真甜 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[13:36] | You’re my best friend! | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[13:39] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -大家好啊 -你来啦 |
[13:40] | Wow. God, you guys look great. | 天啊 你们俩看起来好极了 |
[13:43] | Thank you, Phil. I try my best. | 谢谢你 菲尔 我尽力了 |
[13:46] | You look very dead-like. | 你看起来非常像死人 |
[13:48] | Gloria, stop it. I said I was sorry. | 歌洛莉亚 别说了 我说过对不起了 |
[13:49] | Oh, no, no, Jay. | 不不 杰 |
[13:51] | For now on, I only speak in proper american, | 从现在起 我只说标准美式英语 |
[13:54] | so I don’t embarrass you. | 这样我就不会使你丢人了 |
[13:58] | Did she just get back from the dentist? | 她刚看完牙回来吗 |
[13:59] | She’s mad at me because I told her | 她在跟我发脾气 因为我跟她说 |
[14:01] | sometimes people can’t understand her. | 有时候别人听不懂她在说什么 |
[14:04] | Make it right, Jay. | 赶紧去弥补一下吧 杰 |
[14:05] | We’re all just hanging by a thread. | 咱俩现在都岌岌可危了 |
[14:07] | Hey! Dad! Oh, you look great! | 老爸 你看起来棒极了 |
[14:10] | Oh, good. Okay, Gloria’s in position. | 不错 好了 歌洛莉亚已经就位了 |
[14:11] | Hi, Gloria. There you go. | 你好 歌洛莉亚 就是这样 |
[14:12] | Right back here. | 你就呆这儿 |
[14:13] | Claire, I don’t know that I’m – I’m feeling up to this. | 克莱尔 我不知道自己能否胜任这活 |
[14:16] | Why, Cam? Why? | 为什么 小卡 为什么呢 |
[14:17] | What happened that is so awful | 到底发生了什么事 |
[14:19] | you simultaneously can’t speak of it | 糟糕到你都不敢告诉我们 |
[14:21] | and yet can’t stop talking about it? | 同时却又不住地提起呢 |
[14:23] | I can’t. It’s too emotional. | 说不出口 太伤感了 |
[14:24] | Okay. Some other time. | 好吧 那下次吧 |
[14:25] | – I was 10. – Oh, god. | -我那时十岁 -天啊 |
[14:26] | Dressed as Quasimodo on a front porch | 跟我的好朋友迪米·瑞格纳一起 |
[14:28] | with my best friend, Timmy Reglar, a ghostbuster. | 他扮捉鬼人 我扮敲钟人[巴黎圣母院] |
[14:31] | There was a bucket of candy with a sign. | 门廊上有一篮糖果 里面还有一张纸条 |
[14:33] | – It said “Take one.” – One. | -上面写着”拿一颗” -一颗 |
[14:35] | Timmy took the entire bucket and put it in his bag. | 迪米把整篮糖都拿走放到了包里 |
[14:37] | Timmy didn’t play by the rules. | 迪米不守规矩 |
[14:38] | It’s what I liked and feared about him. | 这正是我对他又爱又怕的地方 |
[14:41] | Then the bag broke as a crowd of kids | 然后包破了 正好一群小孩走过来 |
[14:43] | rounded the corner, saw the pile of candy. | 看到了地上掉的一堆糖 |
[14:46] | Timmy said, “Cam did it!” | 迪米说 是小卡拿的 |
[14:48] | – Trick or treat? – Oh, good. | -不给糖就捣蛋 -太好了 |
[14:50] | Aren’t you glad yo got that out? | 讲出来舒服多了吧 |
[14:51] | Okay, everybody, our first victims! | 好了 大伙 这是我们第一批受害者 |
[14:53] | This is not a rehearsal. You ready? You ready? | 这可不是彩排咯 准备好了吗 |
[14:55] | – Yes. Yes. – Okay. | -好了 好了 -那就好 |
[14:57] | Come in…if you dare. | 有种的话就进来吧 |
[15:02] | Dad. | 爸 |
[15:03] | Huh? Oh. L-let me see. | 等一下 |
[15:06] | Thank you for joining us on our sp- | 谢谢你们来参加 |
[15:09] | No, no, no. First the thunder and the lightning! | 不 不 先要有雷鸣闪电 |
[15:10] | Yeah, right. I got it. | 好的 就来 |
[15:13] | Perfect. | 要命了 |
[15:13] | Thank you for joining us… | 谢谢你们 |
[15:16] | on our special night. | 参与我们的特别之夜 |
[15:18] | Other children haven’t fared so well. | 其他小孩的下场可不怎么样 |
[15:22] | Welcome to your nightmare. Ha ha ha ha! | 欢迎来到你们的噩梦 |
[15:26] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[15:27] | Can, uh — can we just get our candy? | 能不能 直接把糖给我们 |
[15:29] | OK, but beware of the fog, | 好的 但是小心有雾 |
[15:32] | for you may not be able to see… | 因为你们可能看不清前 |
[15:33] | “ahead.” | 头 |
[15:36] | Boop. Timmy started running. | 然后迪米就开始跑 |
[15:38] | I wanted to run too, | 我也想跑的 |
[15:39] | but my hunch got stuck on a rose bush | 可是我的肥肉被玫瑰花丛缠住了 |
[15:40] | and that’s when I fell. | 所以我就摔倒了 |
[15:41] | I fell hard. | 狠狠地摔了一跤 |
[15:43] | I can see his feet. | 我看得到他的脚 |
[15:44] | Okay. Here, children, have some candy. | 好吧 给 孩子们 拿点糖 |
[15:48] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[15:53] | Ok. That was bad. That was a bad start. | 好吧 刚才真烂 开局不利 |
[15:55] | Er… First of all, dad, thunder, lightening, fog cue. | 首先 爸 雷鸣闪电 然后放雾 |
[15:59] | And we skip Alex all together. | 然后我们一起转向艾丽克斯 |
[16:01] | And…Gloria, since when do you speak English? | 歌洛莉亚 你什么时候开始说英语了 |
[16:04] | Oh, so now you have a problem with the way I speak? | 你现在也开始不爽我的口音了 |
[16:08] | Like father like daughter. In this dog-eat-dog family. | 有其父必有其女 真是个狗咬狗的家庭 |
[16:12] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[16:13] | Okay. Places, places. | 好了 各就各位 各就各位 |
[16:15] | Good, Mitchell’s gone. | 很好 米奇尔也不见了 |
[16:17] | Honey, I love you so much! | 亲爱的 我好爱你 |
[16:18] | Not now, not now. | 不是时候 不是时候 |
[16:20] | Come in…if you dare. | 有种的话就进来吧 |
[16:23] | – Dad. Dad. – What? Oh, right, right. | -爸 爸 -什么 对了 对了 |
[16:29] | – Phil, it’s you. – No, dad, fog, fog. | -菲尔到你了 -不对 爸 雾 |
[16:31] | Thank you for joining us… | 感谢你们来参加 |
[16:33] | on our special night. | 我们的特别之夜 |
[16:35] | Other children haven’t fared so well. | 其他小孩的下场可不怎么样 |
[16:39] | Oh, help me, help me. | 救救我 救救我 |
[16:42] | Welcome to your nightmare. Ha ha ha ha. | 欢迎来到你们的噩梦 |
[16:46] | Now your treats are over here | 你们的糖在这里 |
[16:48] | but with all the fog | 但是雾这么大 |
[16:50] | you may not be able to see | 你们可能看不清前 |
[16:53] | “ahead”. | 头 |
[16:54] | And everyone was screaming | 然后大家都在喊 |
[16:55] | “That’s him! Get Quasimodo!” | 就是他 抓住敲钟人 |
[16:57] | And then the townspeople started chasing me! | 于是镇里人就开始追我 |
[16:59] | And that’s when I wet my pants! | 然后我就尿裤子了 |
[17:01] | I wet my pants! I wet my pants. | 我尿裤子了 我尿裤子了 |
[17:04] | This place is weird. Let’s go. | 这地方好诡异 我们走 |
[17:08] | Mother of god. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[17:10] | Ohh! Son of a… | 混账东西 |
[17:13] | What is wrong with everyone?! | 你们到底是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | Cam, “townspeople”? Really? | 小卡 “镇里人” 你在说什么 |
[17:16] | I lived on a farm. They lived in town. | 我住在农场 他们住在镇里 |
[17:18] | They were the townspeople. | 他们就是镇里人 |
[17:20] | And, dad! Dad! | 还有爸 爸 |
[17:21] | It goes — lightning, thunder, fog cue! | 应该是 闪电 雷鸣 放雾 |
[17:24] | This whole thing is a colossal fog cue. | 这整件事就够雾蒙蒙的了 |
[17:27] | Claire just doesn’t understand, Cam. | 克莱尔不会明白的 小卡 |
[17:29] | Maybe she’s never been picked on for being different. | 也许她从来没有因与众不同而被欺负 |
[17:33] | When, Gloria? | 你有吗 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:35] | When have you ever been picked on | 你什么时候因为 |
[17:37] | for “being different”? | “与众不同”而被欺负过 |
[17:39] | Ask the “Gargle.” | 问问”夜龙”就知道了 |
[17:41] | What did she say? | 她在说什么 |
[17:44] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:46] | I think she went insane. | 我觉得她疯了 |
[17:48] | She’s not insane. She’s my mother. | 她没疯 她是我妈 |
[17:50] | I’m your mother now! | 我现在才是你妈 |
[17:53] | Gloria… | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:54] | I want to tell you a story… | 我想给你讲个故事 |
[17:56] | about a guy eating in a diner, alone. | 一个男人独自在餐厅吃饭 |
[17:58] | Behind him he hears a woman talking. | 他听到身后有一个女人在讲话 |
[18:01] | He doesn’t turn around, 5 minutes, 10 minutes. | 他一直没有转过身来 五分钟过了 十分钟过了 |
[18:03] | Just listening to the woman, | 他只是静静地聆听着那位女士 |
[18:05] | the life in her voice. | 听她声音中的生命力 |
[18:06] | And before he even sees her | 他还未与她谋面 |
[18:08] | He realizes he’s fallen in love. | 就爱她爱得无法自拔 |
[18:11] | Now, I’ll give you a guess who that guy is. | 现在 我想让你猜猜那个男人是谁 |
[18:16] | Aw, my dad was — | 我爸好… |
[18:18] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[18:20] | You know what? I’m just gonna go. | 你知道吗 我打算现在就走了 |
[18:21] | No. Come on, Cam. | 别啊 小卡 别这样 |
[18:23] | Uh, if uncle Cam is leaving, | 要是小卡舅夫要走 |
[18:25] | I’m just gonna go upstairs and study. | 那我也要回楼上读书去了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, I have a party to go to, so… | 我还要去赶个派对 所以 |
[18:28] | Ohh! She punched me in the face! | 她往我脸上挥了一拳 |
[18:30] | He came out of nowhere, and he scared | 他不知从哪里突然冒出来 |
[18:32] | the baby “cheeses” out of me! | 把老娘吓的魂都没了 |
[18:33] | Hey, you’re talking normal again. | 你开始像平常一样的说话了 |
[18:36] | Oh, I loved the story about the old man. | 我好爱那个老男人的故事 |
[18:38] | Well, nobody said “old”. | 我可没说”老”这个字 |
[18:40] | – Oh, Cam, can we please just go? – Yes. | -小卡 我们可以走了吗 -可以 |
[18:41] | Yeah, go, please. I don’t care. | 好 求你们了 都走吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[18:43] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[18:44] | No, no. | 没事 没事 |
[18:45] | I’m done. I’m done. | 都完了 到此为止吧 |
[18:50] | I’m not done. So not done. Look, here’s the thing. | 还没 我压根就还没说完呢 你们自己想想 |
[18:53] | We – we have reworks at Christmas now | 我们 我们现在圣诞节放烟火 |
[18:55] | because that’s what they do in Colombia, and I don’t mind. | 因为那是哥伦比亚人的过节方式 我能接受 |
[18:58] | Thanksgiving – that used to be me roasting a turkey, | 感恩节 以前都是由我来给大家烤火鸡 |
[19:00] | until the gays took it over | 直到同性恋夫夫把这活拿走了 |
[19:01] | with whatever new turkey-cooking craze it is | 然后用按他们在美食频道看的最新潮的 |
[19:03] | that you saw on the Food Network. | 火鸡料理方法来料理 |
[19:04] | And, I’m fine with that too. | 我也一样没意见 |
[19:06] | All I ask – all I ask is that you leave me Halloween. | 我只求 我只求你们能把万圣节留给我 |
[19:10] | Yeah, Halloween. | 没错 万圣节 |
[19:11] | I realize it is a crazy-ass holiday | 我知道这是个疯狂的节日 |
[19:13] | for a grown woman to care about this much. | 疯狂到可以让一个中年熟女如此在乎 |
[19:15] | But it is my crazy-ass holiday. | 但那就是属于我的疯狂节日 |
[19:18] | Mine. | 我的 |
[19:27] | That’s a lot of complaining from somebody | 她还好意思发牢骚啊 |
[19:28] | who asked for thirds of our tandoori turkey last year. | 去年我们做的火鸡 她要了三次呢 |
[19:34] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[19:34] | No! No! Not ready to talk! | 不想 不想 我现在不想说话 |
[19:37] | No. | 不想 |
[19:39] | Listen… | 你听我说 |
[19:42] | I know I haven’t been much help today. | 我知道我今天没怎么帮到忙 |
[19:43] | That – that whole Jerry and Judy thing, | 但那 那杰瑞跟朱蒂的事情 |
[19:45] | it really hit me hard. | 真的让我心不在焉 |
[19:47] | Is that why you’ve been acting like such a nut all day? | 你一整天疯疯癫癫的就是为这破事吗 |
[19:49] | – You know, what if someday that’s us? – Honey! | -万一有天那发生在我们身上怎么办 -宝贝 |
[19:52] | Okay, you – you might not want to hear this right now | 好吧 你 你现在可能不会想听到这个 |
[19:54] | after the meltdown I just had in there, but… | 因为我刚刚在里面大发了脾气 但是 |
[19:58] | you’re kind of stuck with me. | 你休想逃出我的手掌心 |
[20:01] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[20:05] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[20:09] | Oh. That’s great. | 真好 |
[20:11] | Trick or treat? | 不给糖 就捣蛋 |
[20:14] | We should just put out a bowl of candy | 我们应该就放一大碗的糖果 |
[20:15] | and have a cocktail, right? | 然后一起喝杯鸡尾酒 对吧 |
[20:16] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对的 -好吧 |
[20:18] | Come in if you dare. | 有种的话就进来吧 |
[20:20] | thank you for joining us on our special night. | 谢谢你们来参加我们的特别之夜 |
[20:22] | Other children haven’t fared so well. | 其他小孩的下场可不怎么样 |
[20:25] | -Help me! Help me! -She’s doing it. | -救救我 救救我 -她们真的在演 |
[20:26] | – Welcome to your nightmare, muchachos! – No!no! | -欢迎来到你们的恶梦 孩子们 -不要 不要 |
[20:32] | But with all this fog, it might be hard to see “ahead.” | 但是雾这么大 你们可能看不清前 头 |
[20:38] | -Yeah! -Yeah! | -棒啊 -好啊 |
[20:46] | We’re back in the game! Let’s go! | 我们回来参与了 走吧 |
[20:48] | I love it! I love it! | 我爱死了 我爱死这个了 |
[20:49] | Whoa! That was for you. | 特别为你弄的 |
[20:50] | -That was for you. I just did it for you. -No, it wasn’t. | -特别为你触发的 我为了你弄的 -你才不是呢 |
[20:55] | Oh, and one time she says don’t joke | 有一次她说 别开玩笑 |
[20:58] | or I’ll have to give you the “Hindenburg maneuver”. | 别逼老娘对你不仁不”腻” |
[21:01] | Oh, one time she caught me staring off. | 有一次 她发现我在放空 |
[21:02] | And she goes, “Cam, what’s wrong? | 她就说 小卡 怎么了 |
[21:03] | You look like a deer in head lice!”. | 你看起来像有头虱的鹿[鹿灯综合症] |
[21:06] | In the service, I had a job, briefly, | 当兵那会 我有个工作 基本上就是 |
[21:09] | handling explosives. | 处理炸药 |
[21:11] | Which sounds dangerous, but it’s not. | 听起来很危险 其实不然 |
[21:13] | You store them at the right temperature, | 你把它们存放在适宜的温度之下 |
[21:15] | you have no problems… | 就不会有任何危险 |
[21:17] | If you tell her she doesn’t have a choice, | 要是你告诉她 她别无选择 |
[21:18] | She’ll say, “don’t you give me an ‘old tomato.'” | 她会说 别给我个老番茄[最后通牒ultimatum] |
[21:22] | – Or when she says – Okay! Enough! | -或者当她说 -好了 够了 |
[21:24] | You try speaking in another language! | 你们试试说外语 |
[21:26] | Everybody out of my house! | 所有人滚出我家 |
[21:28] | …until you do. | 直到忽然爆发 |