时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – What are you doing? – Shh. | -你干吗呢 -嘘 |
[00:08] | One of the smoke alarms is chirping. | 有个烟雾警报器在叫 |
[00:09] | I’m trying to figure out which one it is | 我得找出来是哪个 |
[00:10] | so I can change the battery. | 这样我才能把电池换了 |
[00:12] | Well, if anybody can find it it’s you. | 找吧 这活非你莫属了 |
[00:17] | You s-sound horrible. | 你声音都变了 |
[00:19] | Why don’t…why don’t you go back to bed? | 你为什么不 为什么不再去躺会呢 |
[00:22] | ‘Cause I’ve got too much to do. | 还有好多事儿没做呢 |
[00:23] | I’ve got to make the ladyfingers for the bake sale, | 我要做糕饼义卖会的手指饼 |
[00:25] | and I’ve got to go by the gym — | 还要去下健身房 |
[00:27] | I left my phone there yesterday. | 我昨天把手机落在那了 |
[00:28] | I’ll do all that. | 都交给我吧 |
[00:29] | We’re a team. | 要互相依靠嘛 |
[00:30] | When one of us is weak, we lean on the other. | 累的时候 总要有个肩膀可以依靠 |
[00:33] | Honey, you don’t have to do that stuff. | 亲爱的 你不用为我做这些的 |
[00:34] | Honey, with all you do for me, | 宝贝 你为我做了这么多 |
[00:36] | including going to the gym four times a week | 包括一周要去四次健身房 |
[00:39] | to keep me interested, I got this. | 让我对你的身体性趣昂然 今天就交给我吧 |
[00:42] | Don’t you have houses to show today? | 你今天不是要带人家看房子吗 |
[00:43] | They…canceled. | 他们 不来了 |
[00:45] | Ohh, pumpkin. | 别丧气啊 小可爱 |
[00:46] | Are you kidding me? | 说什么呢你 |
[00:48] | It’s…lucky. | 这可是 交了好运了 |
[00:49] | This way I get to stay here and take care of you. | 这样我正好能在家好好照顾你啊 |
[00:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | Hey! | 早啊 |
[00:56] | Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Dunphy. | 你们好 邓菲先生 邓菲太太 |
[00:58] | – Hey. – Is Haley ready for school? | -你好 -海莉可以去上学了吗 |
[00:59] | She’s on her way down. | 她快下来了 |
[01:00] | Don’t get too close to my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[01:01] | Haley told you about that? | 海莉告诉你们了吗 |
[01:03] | It’s just a dream. | 那只是个下流梦罢了 |
[01:04] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:07] | Okay, that came from the kitchen. | 是了 是厨房那个在响 |
[01:08] | I-I thought it was in here. | 我怎么觉得是这里的 |
[01:10] | Really? | 你确定吗 |
[01:10] | Okay, you wait in here and listen for it. | 你站在这听 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna wait in there. | 我去厨房 |
[01:13] | I mean, it’s the least I can do… | 至少我还能帮点小忙 |
[01:15] | after…Well, you know. | 自从 你懂的 |
[01:18] | I’m coming with you. | 我还是跟你待一起比较安全 |
[01:24] | Boy, I wish Haley would date some other boys. | 神啊 我真希望海莉能换个对象 |
[01:26] | What’s that you say, Mrs. Robinson? | 你说什么 罗宾森[迪兰的姓]太太 |
[01:29] | Don’t. | 别闹了 |
[01:30] | I just feel like she owes it to herself | 我只是觉得她 |
[01:32] | to see what else is out there. | 不应该在一颗树上吊死 |
[01:33] | The way that Dylan’s always hanging around here, | 迪兰天天在这里晃来晃去的 |
[01:35] | he’s probably gonna try to marry her | 说不定一等海莉到结婚年龄 |
[01:37] | the second she turns 18. | 他就想娶她了 |
[01:38] | Hey, you never know. | 你怎么知道他们不配呢 |
[01:39] | Maybe those two were meant to be together… | 说不定他们是天造地设的一对呢 |
[01:42] | like we were. | 就像我们一样 |
[01:43] | Honey, Haley and Dylan are not us. | 亲爱的 他们怎么能和我们比 |
[01:48] | No, I think that amount will be fine. | 不 我觉得这个价格可以接受 |
[01:51] | I’m just happy you want Lily. | 你们选了莉莉我都高兴疯了 |
[01:54] | I-I think you’re gonna be very happy with her. | 你们肯定会对她满意的 |
[01:57] | Okay. Oh! | 就这样 |
[01:59] | Cam? Did you just sell our baby? | 小卡 你不是把女儿给卖了吧 |
[02:00] | No, but do you remember that agent we met | 没 但是你还记得那个上次那个 |
[02:02] | that represents child actors, | 给童星做代理的经纪人吗 |
[02:04] | the one who said Lily might have what it takes | 就是那个说莉莉很有天赋 |
[02:06] | and gave us his card? | 还给了我们名片的人? |
[02:07] | Yeah, that I threw away. | 不是被我扔了吗 |
[02:08] | That I fished out of the trash? | 我又捡回来了 |
[02:10] | That was him on the phone they’re shooting | 刚才就是他打电话 |
[02:14] | a children’s-furniture-store commercial today, | 说有个儿童家具的广告 |
[02:16] | and they want Lily! | 他们想让莉莉去拍! |
[02:18] | Look, I threw away that card for a reason. | 我不是无缘无故把那张名片丢掉的 |
[02:19] | Come on, it’ll be fun, | 拜托 会很好玩的 |
[02:21] | and Lily will be on TV, | 不但莉莉能出镜 |
[02:23] | and we can put the money in her college account. | 我们还能为她上大学存笔钱哪 |
[02:25] | No, let’s just let our daughter | 我不要 我只想让我们的女儿 |
[02:27] | have a normal childhood, huh? | 有个正常的童年 |
[02:28] | I think that gay cruise has sailed. | 晚了 莉莉已经上了基船了 |
[02:31] | It’s just one commercial. | 只是一个广告而已嘛 |
[02:33] | I don’t like it. | 我不同意 |
[02:34] | No. No. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[02:36] | Oh, what, so that’s it? | 什么意思你 |
[02:38] | You’re the parent with the final say? | 现在成了你说了算了 |
[02:40] | Why is that? Because you make the money? | 凭什么 你不就赚两个臭钱吗 |
[02:41] | It’s not about that, and you know it. | 你知道我不是那个意思的 |
[02:44] | I wouldn’t expect you to understand us. | 我也没指望你能理解我们 |
[02:45] | You’re not theater folk. | 你一看就没明星范儿 |
[02:46] | Neither are you. | 你也没 |
[02:47] | You did “Godspell” | 你不就是有年夏天 |
[02:48] | one summer in a barn. | 在谷仓里演过《上帝之语》嘛 |
[02:49] | You’re barn folk. | 你顶多是个民间艺人 |
[02:51] | Get used to that jealousy, Lily. | 莉莉 要习惯被嫉妒 |
[02:53] | Ordinary people just don’t understand us. | 燕雀安知鸿鹄之志哉 |
[02:56] | Dennis to shipping and receiving. | 丹尼斯 速至终端收发站 |
[02:58] | Dennis to shipping and receiving. | 丹尼斯 速至终端收发站 |
[02:59] | Hola, Jack. | 好啊 杰克 |
[03:00] | Hey! What are you guys doing here? | 嘿 你们怎么到这儿来了 |
[03:02] | Manny had a doctor’s appointment, | 曼尼约了看医生 |
[03:04] | so we’re gonna catch lunch with Jay — is he there? | 所以我们过来找杰一起吃午饭 他在吗 |
[03:06] | – Yeah, he’s in back. – Okay. | -在 他在里面 -好的 |
[03:08] | Good day, Jackson. | 你好啊 杰克逊 |
[03:09] | Good day, Manuel. | 你好啊 曼纽尔 |
[03:10] | I see you’re still forklifting. | 你还在开叉车呢 |
[03:11] | More like lifting the fork. | 更像是举着叉子 |
[03:13] | Man, I was gonna say that joke! | 哥们 我正想说这笑话呢 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, but I gotta have lunch with my wife today. | 真抱歉 但我今天得和老婆一起吃午饭 |
[03:19] | I know, baby, but I had to marry her | 我知道 但我必须娶她 |
[03:20] | so she could stay in the country. | 否则她就拿不到绿卡 |
[03:22] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:23] | Where am I gonna find another husband | 我到哪再去找另外一个 |
[03:25] | that wears sweatpants to work? | 上班还穿运动裤的老公呀 |
[03:27] | Resort wear. | 这是休闲服 |
[03:28] | Maybe last resort. | 有点太休闲了吧 |
[03:30] | Listen, I’m glad you guys step by for lunch, | 我很高兴你们来找我吃午饭 |
[03:32] | ’cause you know what? | 因为你知道吗 |
[03:33] | I got to work a little late tonight. | 我今晚要加班 |
[03:34] | No, not tonight. Did you forget our date? | 不会吧 你忘了我们今晚的约会啦 |
[03:37] | No! No. I was kidding! | 没没 我就是逗你一下 |
[03:39] | I had no idea what she was talking about. | 我完全不知道她在说什么 |
[03:41] | Gloria-god love her — | 歌洛莉亚 我的神呀 |
[03:43] | likes to celebrate every possible milestone | 只要是个纪念日 |
[03:46] | in our relationship — | 她就都要庆祝一下 |
[03:47] | Day we met… | 我们的邂逅纪念日啊 |
[03:48] | our first date — | 我们的第一次约会啊 |
[03:49] | which I forgot, so we got in a big fight. | 那次我忘了 我们就大吵了一架 |
[03:53] | Now we commemorate the big fight. | 现在我们还得纪念吵架日 |
[03:55] | I thought we could re-create the day. | 我们可以情景再现一次 |
[03:57] | Do everything that we did the first time. | 所有事情都按照第一次那天一样 |
[04:00] | So romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[04:01] | You know, that’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我也是这么想的 |
[04:06] | Jack is so nice. I think he really likes Manny. | 杰克真好人 他真的很喜欢曼尼 |
[04:08] | What he likes is getting out of work. | 我看他喜欢的是偷懒 |
[04:11] | Wait a minute. Is that Manny driving? | 等等 是曼尼在开吗 |
[04:13] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah, it’s him. | 好吧 真是他 |
[04:33] | Ay, my poor papi. Two doctors in one day. | 我可怜滴小宝贝 一天去两次医院 |
[04:37] | Mom, I’m fine. | 妈 我没事 |
[04:38] | The hospital said I could go back to school. | 医生说我已经可以去上学了 |
[04:40] | No, you suffered a traumatic experience. | 不行 你刚刚经历如此大劫 |
[04:43] | I barely remember it! | 我都不记得了 |
[04:45] | I remember crashing through the wall | 我只记得我把墙撞塌了 |
[04:47] | and the ambulance ride to the hospital. | 然后就被救护车送去医院了 |
[04:48] | That wasn’t an ambulance. I drove you. | 没有什么救护车 是我送你去的医院 |
[04:50] | – Then what was that siren? – That was your mother. | -那警笛声哪儿来的 -是你妈在叫 |
[04:52] | I was not that loud. | 偶哪有那么大声 |
[04:53] | Cars pulled over, honey. | 亲爱的 别的车都给你让路了 |
[04:55] | Jay, I’m sorry about your wall. | 杰 很抱歉把你的墙撞塌了 |
[04:57] | Wasn’t your fault, was Jack’s, | 不关你的事 是杰克的错 |
[04:59] | and I’ve already taken care of him. | 我已经把他解决了 |
[05:00] | You killed him? | 你把他杀啦 |
[05:01] | You can’t kill people here. | 在美国杀人犯法 |
[05:02] | I fired him. | 我把他给炒了 |
[05:03] | But it was just an accident! | 但这只是个意外 |
[05:05] | He didn’t mean it! | 他又不是故意的 |
[05:06] | The guy’s a screw-up. | 那家伙就是个废物 |
[05:07] | Should have been gone months ago. | 我早该把他炒了 |
[05:08] | Can’t we just give him another chance? | 我们就不能再给他一次机会吗 |
[05:09] | What is this “we”? | 什么”我们” |
[05:11] | Let me explain something to you people. | 跟你们讲 |
[05:12] | Here in this family, it’s we. | 在家里 可以说”我们” |
[05:14] | At work, it’s me. | 在工作上 只有”我” |
[05:15] | My rules, my decisions…period. | 我的地盘我做主 说完了 |
[05:19] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[05:23] | You mad at me, too? | 你也生我的气吗 |
[05:24] | No. You’re right. | 米有 你说得对 |
[05:26] | It’s your work. | 你的工作你说了算 |
[05:28] | Besides, I can’t be mad at you — | 何况 偶也不能你的气 |
[05:30] | not on our special day. | 因为今天是偶们的特殊日子呀 |
[05:32] | Honey, I was thinking — | 亲爱的 我在想 |
[05:34] | with what happened to Manny, | 考虑到曼尼今天的遭遇 |
[05:36] | maybe we better postpone our special day | 我们还是把我们的纪念日 |
[05:38] | until next weekend. | 推到下周末再庆祝吧 |
[05:40] | No. Next weekend is the anniversary | 不行 下周末是 |
[05:42] | of the first time that I cooked for you. | 人家第一次给你做饭的纪念日呀 |
[05:50] | What you doin’, typhoid Clairey? | 干啥呢 感冒小莱尔 |
[05:52] | Hey. What are you doing home? | 你怎么回家来了 |
[05:54] | She caught your cold and had to come home. | 你把感冒传染给她了 她就只好回家了 |
[05:56] | I thought we should contain you two | 我觉得该把你们俩隔离起来 |
[05:57] | and keep it from spreading through the house. | 省得把全家都传染了 |
[05:59] | Come here. I’m so sorry. | 过来 抱歉啊宝贝 |
[06:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[06:03] | – Hey, did you finish my ladyfingers? – Not yet. | -手指饼干烤好了没 -还没 |
[06:06] | – Did you pick up my phone from the gym? – Not yet. | -我手机从健身房拿回来了吗 -也没 |
[06:08] | Is that the smoke detector? I thought you fixed that. | 是烟雾探测器响吗 我以为你修好了呢 |
[06:10] | Boy, you’re really starting the sound like your own self. | 天啊 看来你倒是恢复得差不多了 |
[06:17] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么了吗 |
[06:19] | When you were little | 你小时候 |
[06:20] | and we used to snuggle and watch soap operas together. | 我们也常常靠在一起看肥皂剧 |
[06:22] | Remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[06:23] | Nothing’s changed. | 一点都没变 |
[06:24] | Sonya’s still married to that guy. | 索尼娅还是那人的老婆 |
[06:26] | – One second. -The one with the…bad hairline. | -等等 -那个 汉奸头 |
[06:28] | – Dylan? – O…Kay. | -迪兰 -好 吧 |
[06:30] | God, I miss you, too. | 天呐 我也好想你 |
[06:34] | Oh, it’s just a cold, silly. | 只是感冒啦 小傻瓜 |
[06:36] | You don’t have to conceive of a world without me. | 你用不着乱想没有我的世界该怎么办 |
[06:40] | Oh, nothing. I’m just in bed with my mom. | 没干吗 我正和我妈躺一起呢 |
[06:43] | Stop freaking out. It is not coming true. | 少抓狂了 你的梦不会成真的 |
[06:54] | Uh, Mrs. Vaughn? It’s Phil Dunphy. | 沃恩夫人 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[06:56] | It’s about 3:30. | 现在是下午三点半 |
[06:58] | Now, I know you said you’d moved on, | 我知道您已经有新的选择了 |
[06:59] | but, um, there’s been a significant price reduction | 但是 您很喜欢的那套 |
[07:02] | in the, uh, house in Sullivan Canyon, | 在沙利文峡谷的房子 |
[07:04] | which I know you loved. | 现在正特价呢 |
[07:06] | So, uh, if there’s any chance you might reconsider, | 所以 如果您能重新考虑一下的话 |
[07:08] | I know you will not be sorry. | 绝对不会让您失望的 |
[07:10] | I can meet you anytime, so just give me a call. | 我随时恭候您 等您的电话 |
[07:13] | Any — anytime. I can meet you wherever that… | 随时 您想在哪里见面都行 |
[07:16] | …place is that you feel, uh, that would be best. | 只要是您觉得合适的地方就行 |
[07:19] | Okay, thank you. Bye. | 好吧 谢谢您 再见 |
[07:21] | Dad? | 老爹 |
[07:22] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 小伙子 |
[07:23] | How are ya? W-what are you doin’? | 你好吗 你在干吗 |
[07:25] | Keeping the germs off me. | 防止细菌入侵 |
[07:27] | You care about germs? | 你啥时候开始爱干净了 |
[07:28] | I’ve seen you kiss a pigeon on the mouth. | 我见过你跟鸽子玩亲亲来着 |
[07:30] | My class is going to Disneyland in two days. | 我们班过两天要去迪士尼乐园 |
[07:32] | I can’t get mom’s cold. | 不能让老妈把感冒传染给我 |
[07:34] | Good plan. | 想法不错 |
[07:36] | I remember this. | 我记得这个头盔 |
[07:37] | My dad bought it during the Cuban missile cisis. | 我老爸在古巴导弹危机时候买的 |
[07:39] | I never got a turn in that. You think maybe later I could — | 我以前一直没机会戴 也许等一下 |
[07:41] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[07:42] | What are you doing home in the afternoon? | 你大下午的怎么会在家 |
[07:43] | Oh, no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[07:44] | Just had a couple of showings fall through. | 就是几个看房计划泡汤了 |
[07:48] | Again? | 又泡汤了吗 |
[07:49] | You know what I always say. | 你知道我的口头禅的 |
[07:50] | Sure do. | 当然 |
[07:51] | Can’t get back on that horse unless you fall off. | 不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹 |
[07:53] | That’s right. | 对啦 |
[07:54] | That’s loud. | 太大声儿了 |
[07:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:58] | Where is that coming from? | 这声音到底是哪儿来的 |
[08:00] | Changing the battery in a smoke detector | 更换烟雾探测器的电池 |
[08:02] | is what they teach you in Man 101, | 是男人要掌握的基本技巧 |
[08:04] | So, of course, every time I hear that noise, | 所以说我每次听见这个声音 |
[08:06] | all I hear is, “Beep beep — you’re not a man. | 就像听到了”哔哔 你不是纯爷们儿 |
[08:08] | Beep beep — you’re not –“ | 哔哔 你不是” |
[08:09] | Really?! | 你丫玩儿我吧 |
[08:12] | Hey, dad. Can you open this for me? | 老爹 能不能帮我开下书包 |
[08:14] | Oh. Sure, buddy. | 没问题 小伙子 |
[08:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | I broke a nail. | 指甲断了 |
[08:24] | Mitchell! What’s up? | 米奇尔 怎么了 |
[08:26] | What do you — what do you mean? | 什么 什么怎么了 |
[08:27] | You — you just sent me an urgent text, | 你 你刚才发来一条紧急短信 |
[08:28] | saying to come right over. | 叫我马上过来 |
[08:29] | That was from me, I used Jay’s phone. | 是我发的 我用了杰的电话 |
[08:32] | Oh, what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[08:33] | Oh, just a little scrape-up. | 只是一点擦伤 |
[08:35] | Mitchell, I’d like to engage your legal services | 米奇尔 我要雇用你为我的朋友杰克 |
[08:38] | in representing my friend Jack | 提供法律服务 |
[08:39] | in a wrongful-termination suit. | 起诉他的老板非法解雇 |
[08:41] | Forget it. He’s not coming back. | 没门儿 他回不来了 |
[08:42] | Don’t take the case, Mitchell. | 米奇尔 不要接这个案子 |
[08:44] | I-I don’t think I was gonna take the case. | 我 我没准备接这个案子 |
[08:46] | Fine. Then, under the circumstances, | 好吧 那么基于这种情况 |
[08:49] | we have nothing further to talk about. | 我们没什么可谈的了 |
[08:51] | These will be my last words to you. | 这是我对你说的最后一句话 |
[08:53] | Knock knock. | 敲敲 |
[08:54] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[08:56] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 我被你耍了 |
[08:58] | I hope you feel clever tricking your kid. | 你戏弄自己孩子不害臊是吧 |
[09:01] | Hello, Mitch! | 米奇 你好吗 |
[09:03] | Hi, Gloria. | 歌洛莉亚 |
[09:04] | Congratulations! | 祝贺祝贺 |
[09:06] | On what? | 祝贺什么 |
[09:07] | Lily’s commercial. | 莉莉拍广告的事 |
[09:08] | Oh, no, no. We turned that down. | 不不 我们拒绝了广告商 |
[09:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:10] | Because Cam sent me a picture of her in her makeup chair. | 小卡给我发了一张莉莉在化妆椅上的照片 |
[09:13] | Uh, sorry. He what? | 不好意思 他干啥了 |
[09:15] | Oh, it’s so exciting. | 简直太让人兴奋了 |
[09:16] | You have to remember this day | 你得记住这一天 |
[09:18] | so that you can celebrate it every year. | 这样你以后每年都可以庆祝 |
[09:23] | Okay, folks, we’re about 10 minutes from shooting! | 好了大伙 我们10分钟以后开拍 |
[09:25] | Is talent ready? | 明星就位了吗 |
[09:26] | Yes, uh, she sure is. | 是的 当然了 |
[09:28] | Did you hear that, Lily? You’re the talent. | 听见了吗 莉莉 你是明星了 |
[09:31] | Isn’t that magical? | 多神奇呀 |
[09:32] | Grapes. | 葡萄 |
[09:34] | And that is a prop. | 是道具来着 |
[09:37] | Okay, we’re really gonna hang up this time. | 好吧 我们这次真的该挂电话了 |
[09:39] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[09:40] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[09:42] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[09:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:48] | I can’t believe he hung up! | 他居然给我挂了 |
[09:50] | I’m calling him back. | 我要给他打回去 |
[09:51] | Hey, give me that. | 拿给我 |
[09:57] | Oh, my god. Is that Jesse? | 天啊 那是杰西吗 |
[09:59] | And he’s still married to Angie. | 他还没和安吉离婚呢 |
[10:02] | You know something else you might find interesting? | 给你说点有意思的东西吧 |
[10:05] | Sonya is drinking, | 索尼娅现在嗜酒如命 |
[10:07] | because she married a buffoon when she was young, | 因为她年轻的时候嫁了个蠢货 |
[10:10] | and now she realizes she’s wasted her entire life. | 而她现在意识到她浪费了大好年华 |
[10:14] | Can you imagine making a mistake like that? | 你能想象犯那样的错误会怎样吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, that must be…horrible. | 当然 那一定 糟透了 |
[10:20] | Yeah, now she’s just a bitter ghost of a woman, | 她现在就是一个怨妇 |
[10:23] | filled with resentment. | 心怀愤恨 |
[10:24] | But that’s what happens when you commit to someone | 你如果不考虑清楚便嫁作他人 |
[10:27] | before you see what else is out there. | 最后的下场就是这样 |
[10:31] | Seriously?! | 搞什么呀 |
[10:33] | She couldn’t have laid it on thicker. | 她真是已经口不择言了 |
[10:35] | “ghost of a woman”? “total buffoon”? | “怨妇” “十足的蠢货” |
[10:37] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 |
[10:38] | She was talking about her and my dad! | 她就是在说她和我们老爹 |
[10:41] | Yeah, well, maybe Sonya and her husband | 可能索尼娅和她老公 |
[10:44] | just need to… work a little harder. | 只需要 再努力一点 |
[10:46] | Can he give her those years back? | 他能把青春还给她吗 |
[10:49] | I mean, she could have been something. | 她本可以有所作为的 |
[10:52] | She could have traveled the world, | 她本可以环游世界 |
[10:55] | been with fascinating men. | 结交一些好男人的 |
[10:57] | She could have accomplished things. | 还有可能会事业有成 |
[11:00] | That’s all she thinks about now… | 她现在每次看到他 |
[11:02] | every time she looks at him. | 脑子里就只能幻想这些 |
[11:15] | Is that mom’s apron? | 那不是老妈的围裙吗 |
[11:18] | It’s an apron. It’s unisex. | 围裙不分男女 都能戴 |
[11:20] | Some of the world’s greatest chefs are men. | 很多世界级的大厨可都是男人 |
[11:22] | But it’s bumped out where the boobs go. | 可是这围裙的胸部是突起的 |
[11:25] | That’s happening more and more. | 这声音越来越频繁了 |
[11:26] | Hadn’t noticed. | 没注意 |
[11:32] | Mrs. Vaughn! | 沃恩夫人 |
[11:33] | Thanks for calling back. | 感谢你回电 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I was just about to… | 是的 我正准备 |
[11:40] | I see. Uh, is there anything I can say that will | 我明白 我怎样才能改变你的 |
[11:43] | All right. Well, thank you very much. | 好吧 非常感谢 |
[11:45] | And if — o-okay. Goodbye. | 但如果 好吧 再见 |
[11:49] | Did you lose another one? | 又搞砸了一桩生意吗 |
[11:50] | Hey. Can’t lose something you never had, right, pal? | 还未得到 又怎能算失去 对吧小子 |
[11:55] | That was the doorbell, dad. | 那是门铃在响 老爸 |
[11:56] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:58] | So, what happens if people stop buying houses? | 要是人家都不到你这买房子了怎么办 |
[12:01] | Are we all gonna have to get jobs? | 我们是不是要去当童工 |
[12:03] | Just a little slump, buddy. Nothing I can’t handle. | 只是个小坎而已 没什么大不了的 |
[12:08] | Hi, I’m Ron. | 你好 我是罗恩 |
[12:09] | I work out with Claire at the gym. | 我是和克莱尔一起健身的 |
[12:10] | Oh! Yeah. Come on in. | 快请进 |
[12:12] | I brought her phe back. She forgot it yesterday. | 我是来送手机的 她昨天落在健身房了 |
[12:14] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[12:14] | I’m phil, Claire’s husband. | 我是菲尔 克莱尔的老公 |
[12:15] | Oh. Uh Claire never mentioned she had a husband. | 克莱尔从来没说过她结婚了 |
[12:21] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[12:22] | Oh, sorry! I burnt my ladyfingers. | 抱歉 我细嫩的手指烧伤了 |
[12:33] | So quiet. | 好安静啊 |
[12:34] | It’s like christian “silence” reading room. | 就像教堂里的图书馆 |
[12:37] | I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[12:38] | So am I. | 我也挺好的 |
[12:40] | Okay, my two stubborn burros. I’m going out. | 好吧 俩倔强的小乖乖 我要出门了 |
[12:43] | Manny, be a good boy. | 曼尼 你要乖点 |
[12:44] | Jay… | 杰 |
[12:46] | Mm, I’ll see you later. | 我们待会见 |
[12:47] | I think you know where. | 你知道去哪找我的 |
[12:49] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[12:51] | You know what I was just thinking? | 你知道我刚刚在琢磨什么吗 |
[12:54] | You know how when people are in love, | 人们恋爱时 |
[12:55] | sometimes they finish each other’s sentences? | 有时候会接对方的话茬 |
[12:57] | Like, um… | 就像 |
[12:59] | tonight we’re going to… | 今晚我们要去 |
[13:03] | Have fun! | 逍遥快活 |
[13:04] | Yes. | 当然 |
[13:05] | When we get to… | 当我们到 |
[13:07] | …gether later! | 一起之后 |
[13:14] | You have no idea where you’re going, do you? | 你根本就不知道你该去哪 没错吧 |
[13:17] | – Tell me. – Hire Jack back. | -请赐教 -除非把杰克请回来 |
[13:19] | -Forget it. -Your funeral. | -没门 -那你等着遭殃吧 |
[13:22] | Okay, lily, daddy’s gonna be right over here. | 莉莉 爸爸就在这 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 别怕哦 |
[13:25] | Oh, and, um, by the way, if it helps, | 顺便提一下 这或许或有点帮助 |
[13:27] | I have a list of things Lily can do. | 我列了一张单子 上面都是莉莉会做的事 |
[13:29] | She can blow a kiss, uh, flap her arms like a bird… | 她会飞吻 还会像鸟一样挥舞双臂 |
[13:32] | Thank you. I’ll…keep at in mind. | 谢谢 我会记着的 |
[13:34] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:35] | Cam. Cam. | 小卡 小卡 |
[13:36] | How did you get on theet? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[13:38] | I walked on. It’s not MGM. | 当然是走进来的 这里又不是米高梅 |
[13:40] | It’s a warehouse behind a mattress store. | 这里只是一个床垫仓库 |
[13:42] | I can’t believe you went behind my back. | 我真不敢相信你居然背着我干这事 |
[13:44] | We agreed — | 我们说好了 |
[13:44] | We didn’t agree on anything. | 我们才没说好呢 |
[13:46] | You agreed. | 那是你一厢情愿 |
[13:47] | We don’t have to agree on everything. | 我们不一定每件事都要达成一致的 |
[13:49] | I didn’t like the book you bought her last week, | 我不喜欢你上周买给她的书 |
[13:50] | but I didn’t stop you from reading it to her. | 可是我也没阻止你读给她听呀 |
[13:52] | Well, what was wrong with it? | 那书有什么不好的 |
[13:53] | How was it a big day for biscuit, Mitchell? How? | 那对饼干来说怎么会是个大日子 米奇尔 |
[13:56] | Okay, this isn’t about biscuit. | 好了 我们不是在说饼干的事 |
[13:58] | I know. It’s about our daughter, Lily. | 我知道 这事关我们的女儿 莉莉 |
[14:00] | No, you want to know the truth? | 才不是呢 你想听真话吗 |
[14:01] | I think it’s about you, Cam. | 我认为你这么做是为了自己 小卡 |
[14:02] | I think you’re using our daughter | 我认为你在利用我们的女儿 |
[14:03] | to fulfill some childhood dream of yours. | 来完成你儿时的梦想 |
[14:06] | Okay. Parents… | 好了 家长们 |
[14:07] | we’re ready to start rolling. | 我们要开拍了 |
[14:09] | Now, while we’re doing the shoot, | 我们拍摄的时候 |
[14:11] | Jim and Deb here will be doing | 吉姆和德布会一旁 |
[14:12] | the kids’ voice-overs into the mike — | 为孩子们配音 |
[14:13] | kind of like “look who’s talking”. | 就好像”猜猜谁在讲话”一样 |
[14:15] | Oh. That’s great. | 太好了 |
[14:16] | There are a lot of important people here, | 这里有太多重要人士了 |
[14:18] | so I’m not gonna get mad, | 所以我不会在这和你吵 |
[14:19] | but I resent the implication that I would do anything | 可我对你的那些言外之意感到愤怒 |
[14:22] | that’s not in the best interest of our daughter. | 你居然说我会做对我们女儿不利的事 |
[14:25] | Okay, let’s try a take! | 好了 开始试拍 |
[14:26] | And…action! | 开机 |
[14:27] | Oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[14:29] | We are lost in a city of high furniture prices! | 我们被困在这座家具贼贵的城里了 |
[14:32] | Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?! | 没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压迫吗 |
[14:36] | Cut! Lighting problem. | 停 灯光有问题 |
[14:38] | One sec. | 稍等一会 |
[14:39] | You can apologize to me anytime you’re ready. | 你随时可以向我道歉 |
[14:41] | – Are you kidding me? – What? | -你开什么玩笑 -怎么了 |
[14:43] | This commercial — it’s a big stereotype. | 这个广告 涉嫌种族歧视 |
[14:45] | It’s called “ironic.” | 这叫做反讽 |
[14:47] | No, this is why Lily was perfect — she’s Asian. | 不 难怪莉莉适合拍这个 她是亚裔 |
[14:49] | She’s a prop. | 她就是个道具 |
[14:50] | It’s called “niche casting.” | 这叫做天生我材必有用 |
[14:51] | Stop telling me what stuff is called! | 别再跟我说这东西叫什么了 |
[14:52] | You’re so blinded by the spotlight, | 你简直被聚光灯蒙蔽了双眼 |
[14:54] | you can’t see what’s really going on here! | 你根本看不见这里到底在拍什么 |
[14:56] | Let’s go again! | 我们再拍一遍 |
[14:57] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[14:58] | Let’s roll, please! | 大家各就各位 拜托 |
[15:00] | Action! | 开拍 |
[15:01] | Oh, no! We are trapped in a city | 不 我们被困在一座 |
[15:03] | of high furniture prices! | 家具贼贵的城里了 |
[15:05] | Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?! | 没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压迫吗 |
[15:10] | Look! | 看啊 |
[15:11] | Over there! | 在那儿 |
[15:14] | It’s save-zilla! | 那是恐龙战队[日本动漫形象] |
[15:16] | He’s knocking down prices on everything | 从婴儿围嘴到婴儿床 |
[15:18] | from bibs to cribs! | 他将每件东西的高价都打倒了 |
[15:21] | Half off on playpens! | 婴儿游戏床打五折 |
[15:24] | High chairs are low chairs! | 婴儿高脚椅也在降价 |
[15:25] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[15:27] | – Excuse me! Excuse me. Excuse me. – Cut! | -打扰 打扰 打扰一下 -停 |
[15:29] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[15:30] | Well, don’t you think this commercial | 你不觉得这支广告 |
[15:31] | just might be the teeniest bit racist? | 有一丁丁点种族歧视吗 |
[15:34] | I mean, um, save-zilla? | 我是说 恐龙战队 |
[15:35] | It’s not racist. It’s satire. | 这不是种族歧视 这是一种讽刺效果 |
[15:37] | No, I know, but maybe… | 不是 我懂 但是也许 |
[15:38] | maybe we could just tone it down a bit. | 或许语气可以稍微轻一些 |
[15:40] | Maybe not hit the accents so hard? | 或许口音不要那么重 |
[15:42] | This is the commercial you agreed to. | 这支广告可是你同意拍的啊 |
[15:43] | Yeah, well, I know. I just… | 没错 我知道 我只是 |
[15:46] | I can’t let my daughter do this. | 我不能让我女儿拍这个 |
[15:47] | We had an agreement. | 我们签了合同的 |
[15:48] | Well, I also have the best attorney town, | 我也请来了本镇最棒的律师 |
[15:51] | so do your worst. | 放马过来吧 |
[15:52] | And by the way, | 对了 顺便说一下 |
[15:52] | Lily is vietnamese, not japanese. | 莉莉是越南人 不是日本人 |
[15:54] | There’s a big difference, | 这其实差别还蛮大的 |
[15:55] | but you wouldn’t know that, | 不过你是不会懂的啦 |
[15:56] | because you’re only interested in seeing these children | 因为你只想把这些孩子 |
[15:58] | as interchangeable stereotypes, | 作为可轻易替换的模板而已 |
[16:00] | not human beings. | 你根本没把他们当人看 |
[16:02] | Come on, Lily. | 来吧 莉莉 |
[16:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:04] | Cam? | 小卡 |
[16:07] | Cam, that’s not… | 小卡 抱错了 |
[16:08] | Hi, buddy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[16:14] | There we go. | 我们走 |
[16:15] | Going to meet your mother. | 我去找你妈 |
[16:17] | Figured it out all by myself. | 我自己想出答案了 |
[16:20] | Two years ago, we got our marriage license, | 两年前 我们刚领完结婚证以后 |
[16:22] | we went to a little hot dog stand. | 去了一家热狗摊吃热狗 |
[16:24] | She said was the most romantic meal | 她说那是她这辈子吃过的 |
[16:26] | she ever had in her life. | 最浪漫的一餐 |
[16:29] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这个 对吧 |
[16:32] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这个 |
[16:35] | Get this into your head. | 记住这句话 |
[16:36] | You can give me the cold shoulder the rest of your life. | 你可以今后就这么冷漠地对待我 |
[16:38] | Jack’s not coming back. | 但是杰克是回不来的了 |
[16:40] | See, I could overlook the goofing off, | 知道吗 我可以容忍他的游手好闲 |
[16:41] | but you could have been seriously hurt today. | 但你今天很可能会弄得个重伤 |
[16:44] | Anybody puts my kid in danger | 任何让我的孩子置于险境的人 |
[16:45] | doesn’t get a second chance ever. | 都不会有第二次机会 永远不会 |
[16:49] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点儿见 |
[16:52] | Did you just call me your kid? | 你刚才说我是你的孩子吗 |
[16:54] | Oh, geez. | 我晕 |
[16:55] | You’ve never said that before. | 你以前从没这么说过 |
[16:56] | Sure I have. | 我当然说过 |
[16:59] | Well, of course you’re my kid. | 你当然是我的孩子 |
[17:00] | I mean, what do you think? | 不然你认为呢 |
[17:03] | You’re going to the wrong place. | 你去错地方了 |
[17:05] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | It’s not your wedding license. | 今天跟你们领结婚证无关 |
[17:08] | – What is it? – First kiss. | -那是什么 -初吻 |
[17:09] | No. Just tell me. | 不可能 你直说吧 |
[17:11] | I mean, your first kiss with my mom. | 我是说 你和我妈的初吻 |
[17:15] | My god, you’re right. | 我的天啊 你说的对 |
[17:17] | Thanks! | 多谢啦 |
[17:21] | – The pier. – Thanks. | -码头 -谢谢 |
[17:24] | But maybe Sonya didn’t make a mistake. | 但也许索尼娅并没有做错 |
[17:26] | Maybe she just met her soul mate when she was young. | 也许她是年轻时就遇到了心灵伴侣呢 |
[17:28] | No, no, no. That never happens. | 不不不 这永远不可能发生的 |
[17:31] | See, she threw her life away, | 看见没 她曾毅然抛弃自己的人生 |
[17:32] | and now she wants out. | 而现在她想要解脱 |
[17:33] | Okay, let’s cut the crap. | 好了 我们别扯这些有的没的了 |
[17:34] | We’re not talking about some character | 我们在谈的不是 |
[17:36] | on a soap opera here, are we? | 肥皂剧里的人物 对吧 |
[17:38] | No. No, we’re not. | 是 你说的很对 |
[17:42] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[17:43] | I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but… | 我不想伤害你的感情 但是 |
[17:47] | I’ve been feeling this way for a really long time, | 我已经想了很久了 |
[17:49] | and… Can we be honest with each other? | 咱俩能彼此坦诚相待吗 |
[17:54] | He’s kind of a doofus. | 他的确是有点蠢 |
[17:56] | I guess, but… | 我猜是吧 但是 |
[17:58] | I thought you liked that about him. | 我还以为你就喜欢他这点呢 |
[18:02] | No, I never did. | 不 我从没喜欢过 |
[18:04] | Believe me, honey. | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[18:06] | There are many better options out there. | 林子里的好鸟多着呢 |
[18:08] | Like who? | 举个例吧 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. | 我想想 |
[18:10] | Off the top of my head, uh… | 比如说 |
[18:11] | how about that cute guy who delivers the pizzas? | 送披萨的那个帅小伙怎么样 |
[18:14] | He’s like 18! | 他还没长熟呢 |
[18:15] | So? | 这有什么 |
[18:17] | Don’t mind me, ladies. | 无视我接着聊 |
[18:18] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一个了 |
[18:20] | I’ve changed the batteries | 我刚刚做出了一个艰难的决定 |
[18:21] | In every last smoke detector in the house. | 给屋子里每一个烟雾报警器都换了电池 |
[18:26] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[18:26] | I think I found a place online where I can sell this organ. | 我在网上找到个地方可以卖这风琴 |
[18:29] | Can you drive me to the black market? | 你能开车送我去黑市吗 |
[18:31] | I think they mean a different kind of organ, buddy. | 黑市上卖的是器官不是风琴[同音多义] |
[18:33] | Sweetie, why are you trying to sell that? | 宝贝 你为什么想卖掉那个 |
[18:35] | In case things with dad’s job get even worse. | 以防老爸的生意继续缩水 |
[18:37] | Honestly, I don’t know why | 说真的 我就不懂了 |
[18:39] | everybody’s making such a big deal. | 你们怎么都这么大惊小怪的 |
[18:41] | Everything’s fine. | 我工作好好儿的 |
[18:43] | It makes no sense! | 老天为什么要这样对我 |
[18:45] | I changed every one! | 我每一个都换过电池啦 |
[18:46] | I’m gonna call my dad. | 我还是打给我爸好了 |
[18:47] | No, we’re not calling anyone! | 不 不准求助他人 |
[18:49] | I can handle this. | 我能处理 |
[18:51] | I just need the old burglar basher. | 只需一根防狼棍即可 |
[18:54] | Is that your college cheerleading baton? | 这不是你大学时候的拉拉队指挥棒吗 |
[18:57] | Not when you’re on the business end of it. | 是棒子就能用来砸东西 |
[19:04] | Guess that one won’t be chirping anymore, will it? | 这下哔不出来了吧 |
[19:07] | Honey… | 亲爱滴 |
[19:07] | Go after him. | 快去安慰安慰爸 |
[19:08] | Oh, no, he just needs to blow off some steam. | 不用 他发泄发泄就好了 |
[19:11] | How’s that for battery?! | 叫你个电池作怪 |
[19:13] | Mom, like it or not, | 妈 不管你乐不乐意 |
[19:14] | you made a commitment, | 你们曾经海誓山盟过的 |
[19:15] | and maybe that doesn’t mean anything to you anymore, | 就算如今这誓言于你如过眼云烟 |
[19:17] | but you owe it to this family to save your marriage | 但为了这个家 你有义务挽救你的婚姻 |
[19:20] | – and give it one more try. – What? | -再努力一回 -神马 |
[19:23] | End of the line, smokey joe! | 末日到了 烟葱哥 |
[19:25] | Look, dad may be a doofus, | 爸爸也许是呆了点 |
[19:27] | but he is 10 times better than any pizza-delivery boy. | 可他远比那个什么披萨幼齿男要好得多了 |
[19:31] | Go to him. | 快去安慰他 |
[19:32] | Did you — | 你不会以为 |
[19:33] | I just detected your ass gettin’ kicked! | 轮到你冒烟了 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 得了 |
[19:38] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[19:39] | Thought I forgot about you, didn’t you? | 以为能逃过一劫 是吧 |
[19:41] | Nope. | 做梦 |
[19:42] | Phil, no. Stop. | 菲尔 打住 |
[19:43] | I gotta stop the damn chirping. | 我不能让它在哔下去了 |
[19:44] | This isn’t about the noise. | 不是响声让你心烦 |
[19:46] | Sweetie… | 小亲亲 |
[19:48] | …you’re having a bad day. | 你今天工作不顺心了 |
[19:52] | At the end of a bad month. | 我都悲剧这一整个月了 |
[19:54] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:55] | You know how scary that is, Claire? | 你知道我有多害怕吗 克莱尔 |
[19:56] | No. No, I don’t, | 不 我不知道 |
[19:58] | because you never tell me the bad stuff. | 因为你从来不告诉我烦心事 |
[20:01] | You only share all the good stuff. | 你只对我说开心事 |
[20:03] | Honey, what happened to us being a team? | 我们不是说好要同甘苦共患难的吗 |
[20:05] | Right? We’re supposed to lean on each other. | 对吧 我们应该相互依靠才对啊 |
[20:07] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[20:08] | I have faith in you. | 我对你充满信心 |
[20:17] | I must be catching your cold. | 一定是你的感冒害我流鼻涕 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:22] | You know what? | 看开点 |
[20:23] | Let’s just get new smoke detectors. | 我们买新的烟雾报警器去 |
[20:25] | We already changed them out last year. | 我们去年刚换过一次 |
[20:27] | Remember, buddy? You helped me. | 记得不 伙计 是你帮我换的 |
[20:29] | Sure did. | 当然喽 |
[20:31] | Wait a minute. What’d you do with the old ones? | 等一下 拆下来的你拿去干吗了 |
[20:33] | You told me to throw them in the garbage, | 你叫我拿去扔掉的 |
[20:35] | so I put them in the attic to make a robot. | 于是我就拿去阁楼搭了个机器人 |
[20:37] | It’s the old ones. | 是那些旧的在叫 |
[20:39] | The batteries are dying, | 电池快用完了 |
[20:40] | and we can hear them through the vents. | 声音是从通风口传进来的 |
[20:41] | You did it, buddy! | 多谢提醒 小子 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起晃到你了 |
[20:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:52] | I did that. | 那是我的功劳 |
[21:02] | Oh. That must be the pizza I ordered. | 准是我订的披萨到了 |
[21:04] | Pizza? You ordered pizza? | 披萨 你叫披萨了 |
[21:06] | Yeah. I was just sort of in the mood, you know? | 对啊 心血来潮想吃披萨 |
[21:09] | But we had pizza a couple nights ago. | 我们前几天刚吃过呀 |
[21:11] | I know, but I had an urge, | 我知道 但我就是想吃 |
[21:12] | and when you get an urge, you get an urge. | 心动不如行动嘛 |
[21:14] | Okay, here, I’ll get it! | 给我 我去付钱 |
[21:15] | No, sweetie, I’ve got it. | 没事 宝贝 我去就行了 |
[21:16] | No, mom. You’re always asking me to do things. | 不 妈 你总叫我做点力所能及的事 |
[21:18] | I’ll get it. Here, just sit back, relax. | 让我去 你坐好等着吃 |
[21:19] | I’ll get the pizza. Don’t worry. | 我去拿披萨 别担心 |
[21:20] | I-I…really — okay, get the change. | 我 我 真是 好吧 记得找零 |
[21:25] | Here! | 拿去 |
[21:27] | And I think it’s best you don’t come around here anymore! | 你再往我们家送披萨 我打断你的腿 |