时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good afternoon. Thanks for coming. | 下午好 感谢各位大驾光临 |
[00:05] | It’s so nice to spend my birthday | 能在大家的笑容映衬下度过生日 |
[00:07] | surrounded by so many smiling faces. | 我实在倍感荣幸 |
[00:13] | I was almost too depressed to come today. | 其实今天我本来郁闷得不想来了 |
[00:16] | I realized I let my childhood slip away. | 因为我刚意识到我虚度了我的童年 |
[00:20] | Come on, everybody! | 各位快行动起来 |
[00:22] | We’re gonna be late for Manny’s birthday! | 曼尼的生日会要迟到了 |
[00:24] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 快走 快走 |
[00:28] | I’m ready, mom. | 我这就能走 妈 |
[00:29] | – You sure, honey? – Yep. | -宝贝 你确定吗 -没错 |
[00:31] | Then take a quick peek at your feet. | 那你看下自己的脚 |
[00:33] | Oh! Come on, Luke! | 卢克 你不给力啊 |
[00:37] | Are you gonna walk faster, | 您老是要亲自走快点儿呢 |
[00:38] | or should I get Lily’s stroller out of the car and push you? | 还是让我去车里拿莉莉的婴儿车推您走 |
[00:40] | Would you relax? | 你急什么啊 |
[00:41] | The restaurant’s like five minutes away from here | 那餐馆离这儿也就5分钟 |
[00:42] | Ohh, free lotion. | 免费润肤露耶 |
[00:43] | Stop Stopping to smell the roses. Manny’s present. | 别走走停停的了 咱还没给曼尼买礼物呢 |
[00:46] | Ohh, you are such a Pritchett. | 你可真是典型的普里契特家的人 |
[00:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是啥意思 |
[00:49] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 快走 快走 快走 |
[00:51] | I’m looking for the keys! | 我在找钥匙 |
[00:53] | Of course you are. | 你总是有理 |
[00:54] | I like being on time. | 我这人一向准时 |
[00:55] | It’s easy ’cause I’m organized. | 这不难做到 因为我有条不紊 |
[00:58] | Not my wife. | 我老婆则不然 |
[00:59] | You’d think growing up in a place | 按理说在满是行刑队 |
[01:01] | full of death squads and drunken uncles, | 和老酒鬼的国度中长大 |
[01:02] | she’d have learned to move a little bit faster. | 她做事本该利索点才对 |
[01:04] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[01:07] | I couldn’t find my earring. | 我刚刚找耳环去了 |
[01:08] | So, what were we talking about, huh? | 我们说到哪儿啦 |
[01:24] | Honey, come on. We’re gonna be late. Let’s go. | 亲爱的 快点儿 我们要迟到了 走吧 |
[01:26] | Yeah, yeah, just filling out the application to family camp. | 好好好 等我填完家庭夏令营申请表就走 |
[01:28] | You don’t win the “dirty dancing” competition | 你总不能上次赢了热舞比赛 |
[01:30] | and not go back to defend your crown. | 而这次却不去捍卫你的冠军宝座吧 |
[01:32] | That’s right. Come on, honey. | 你说得对 快走吧 亲爱的 |
[01:34] | But shoot for the king… | 不过想要争冠军 |
[01:37] | you better kill him. | 除非把冠军干掉 |
[01:40] | Every summer, we spend a week at family camp. | 每年夏天 我们都去参加一周家庭夏令营 |
[01:42] | It’s just like regular camp, but with the family! | 和普通夏令营没差别 不过要全家出动 |
[01:45] | I don’t think that needed any clarification, Phil. | 这还用解释吗 菲尔 |
[01:49] | Somebody’s still a little touchy | 某人去年输了彩弹大战 |
[01:50] | – about losing last year’s color war. – Not. | -到现在还耿耿于怀呢 -才没有 |
[01:52] | She was on team blue… | 她是蓝队 |
[01:54] | …or as I like to refer to them as team blue-zer. | …我管他们叫”傻队”[谐音”loser”输家] |
[01:58] | – And I was on white. – That’s good. | -我是白队 -别说了 |
[02:00] | – And if you ain’t white… – No. | -不是白队… -不要说了 |
[02:01] | …you ain’t right! | …只能败北 |
[02:02] | Phil! Have you learned nothing? | 菲尔 你怎么还不长记性呢 |
[02:08] | My good man. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[02:20] | Okay, come on, everybody. Front door! Now! | 好了 同志们快点 给我在前门集合 |
[02:23] | Claire, relax. It takes 15 minutes to get there. | 克莱尔 别着急 也就十五分钟路程 |
[02:26] | It takes 20 minutes. | 要二十分钟 |
[02:27] | If we take your route. | 那是你的路线 |
[02:28] | Well, my way is the most direct. | 我的路线最直接了 |
[02:29] | Directly into traffic. | 我看是直接堵车了 |
[02:30] | Uh, your way is directly into…the suckiest way. | 你的路线直接就是 最烂的那条 |
[02:34] | Want to make this interesting? | 想来点有趣的吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s possible. | 我不认为这件事能有趣 |
[02:37] | We take two cars and see who gets there first. | 咱们一人一辆车 比谁先开到 |
[02:40] | Fine. Fine. Let’s do that. It’s on. | 好啊 比就比 现在就比 |
[02:42] | Yeah! It is on! | 太好了 比赛开始 |
[02:44] | I’ll take the girls. | 姑娘们跟我走 |
[02:45] | Luke, your dad and I are splitting up. | 卢克 你爸和我要分开 |
[02:46] | – Why? – Another one of their stupid arguments. | -为啥啊 -又因为傻事吵架了呗 |
[02:48] | Okay. I’ll go with dad. | 那好 我要跟老爸 |
[02:50] | No, no. Buddy. Come with me. | 不不 伙计 跟我走 |
[02:53] | Prepare to be — my shoes. | 咱们这就 没穿鞋 |
[02:56] | Come on, Phil! | 菲尔 你不给力啊 |
[03:01] | How do I look? | 我看起来咋样 |
[03:02] | Like Al Capone. | 像艾尔·卡彭[美国史上著名黑帮老大] |
[03:03] | Thanks! | 谢啦 |
[03:04] | Happy birthday, kid. | 生日快乐 孩子 |
[03:08] | A BB gun?! | 气枪吗 |
[03:10] | Enjoy. That’s the best gift my dad ever gave me. | 好好玩吧 这是当年我爸给我最好的礼物 |
[03:13] | My keys are nowhere! | 我死活找不到钥匙 |
[03:14] | We’re gonna have to go in your car. | 我们只能开你的车了 |
[03:15] | It’s in the shop. | 我的车还在店里 |
[03:16] | Where was the last place you put your keys? | 你还记得最后一次把钥匙放哪了吗 |
[03:18] | Oh, so now it’s my fault? | 这又成我的错啦 |
[03:20] | Where was the last place you put my keys? | 应该是你最后一次把钥匙放哪儿了 |
[03:22] | In your hand when I bought you the car. | 买车的时候放你手里了 |
[03:24] | Hey, Jay, on the box, | 杰 包装盒上写着 |
[03:26] | it says “Ages 16 and up.” | “适合十六岁及以上儿童” |
[03:28] | Is this an appropriate gift for me? | 这礼物适合我吗 |
[03:29] | Are you kidding me? You were born 16. | 你开啥玩笑 你生来就十六岁了 |
[03:31] | You know, we wouldn’t be having this problem | 你知道吗 要是你没弄丢备用钥匙 |
[03:33] | if you hadn’t lost the spare set. | 咱们现在也不至于这样 |
[03:34] | I didn’t lose them. | 我才没弄丢呢 |
[03:35] | Somebody came in here and stole them! | 是有人进来偷走的 |
[03:37] | And left the car. | 光偷钥匙不偷车吗 |
[03:40] | What do you mean, I was born 16? | 什么叫我生来就十六岁 |
[03:42] | I’m just saying, you were never much of a kid. | 我只是说 你一直不像个小孩儿 |
[03:45] | And that’s a good thing, ’cause I never liked kids. | 这是好事呀 因为我从来不喜欢小孩儿 |
[03:47] | You know, you ought to try the fridge. | 你不如去冰箱那儿找找 |
[03:48] | ‘Cause that’s where we found your cellphone. | 上次你就把手机丢那儿了 |
[03:50] | It was only one time, Jay. | 就那么一次 杰 |
[03:52] | And you know I always eat after I talk to my mother. | 你知道我一跟我妈打完电话 就想吃东西 |
[03:56] | Happy birthday, old man. | 生日快乐 老伙计 |
[03:59] | Well, I’ve forgotten a lot of things in my life. | 我的人生已经错过了太多精彩 |
[04:01] | But what Jay said hit me hard. | 杰的一番话简直是醍醐灌顶 |
[04:04] | I’d forgotten to have a childhood. | 我错过了我的童年 |
[04:06] | Dad, that was a stop sign. | 老爹 你刚刚闯红灯了 |
[04:07] | I’ll stop twice on the way back. | 回家的时候我停两次就行了 |
[04:09] | Oh, good, it’ll give us a chance to pick up that hubcap | 很好 我们终于有机会拿回 |
[04:12] | you lost cutting through the temple parking lot. | 你横穿教堂停车场时落下的轮圈了 |
[04:14] | Yellow…yellow! | 黄灯 黄灯 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Are you seeing this? | 看到没 |
[04:19] | We are making every light, and we don’t even have to speed. | 一路绿灯 咱都不用开多快 |
[04:21] | The system works. | 还是我的路给力 |
[04:23] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[04:24] | I know, I went a little fast back there, | 我知道 我刚刚是有点超速了 |
[04:25] | but, really, 40 is the same as 35. | 不过说真的 四十跟三十五差不多 |
[04:27] | You say that a lot. | 你老这么说[讽刺年龄] |
[04:30] | I don’t think you two appreciate what’s at stake here. | 我觉得你们还不知道现在该担心什么 |
[04:32] | – Our lives? – You know I love your mother, | -我们的命吗 -你们知道我爱你们妈妈 |
[04:34] | but I think you also know a certain look she gets | 但你们也知道她那副嘴脸 |
[04:36] | That says, “Just listen to me, I’m always right”. | 那种”听我的 我永远是对的”的表情 |
[04:38] | You mean her face? | 你是说她盛气凌人的表情吗 |
[04:39] | N-now we’re getting this. | 现在你懂我的意思了吧 |
[04:41] | If we’re right this one time, | 如果我们这次赢了 |
[04:42] | then we never have to be right again. | 以后就不用再听她指使了 |
[04:44] | When she says, “That balloon can’t carry a person, Phil”, | 当她说”那气球载不了人的 菲尔” |
[04:47] | I say, “Manny’s birthday”. | 我就说”记得曼尼生日那次吗” |
[04:48] | “Take your jacket, Alex. I think it’s gonna rain”. | “穿上夹克 艾丽克斯 会下雨的” |
[04:50] | “Manny’s birthday”. | “记得曼尼生日那次吗” |
[04:51] | Don’t look at me. Look at the road. | 别看我 看路 |
[04:53] | “Manny’s birthday”. | “记得曼尼生日那次吗” |
[04:54] | No, dad! Look at the road! There’s a truck! | 不 老爸 看路 前面有卡车 |
[04:55] | Sweet baby! Assholes! | 没长眼睛吗 混蛋 |
[04:57] | We are so kicking your dad’s butt! | 你老爸这次输惨了 |
[04:59] | We are the best ones! | 我们是最棒的 |
[05:00] | How come you and dad are breaking up? | 你和爸爸为什么要分手呀 |
[05:03] | What? | 什么 |
[05:04] | If it’s just a little disagreement, | 如果只是一点意见不合的话 |
[05:06] | can’t you just work it out? | 你们就不能好好解决吗 |
[05:08] | Oh, sweetie, you thought | 亲爱的 你以为 |
[05:09] | that when I said we were splitting up… | 我说我们要分开的时候是指 |
[05:11] | No. No, your dad and I are fine, honey. | 不 不 我跟你爸好着呢 宝贝儿 |
[05:13] | We just were gonna take separate cars | 我们只是要一人开一辆车 |
[05:14] | to see who could get to the restaurant faster. | 看谁先到餐厅 |
[05:16] | Oh, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[05:18] | Ohh, you must have been feeling awful back there. | 你刚才肯定难受死了 |
[05:20] | I am so sorry. | 我真抱歉 |
[05:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:32] | Why did you say you’d go with your dad? | 你刚才为什么说你要跟你爸走 |
[05:36] | Great. Mom gets to be right again. | 太好了 这下老妈又要赢了 |
[05:38] | Hey, bad attitudes lose races. | 这种态度可是会输掉的 |
[05:40] | No, swerving into a curb and popping your tire loses races. | 不对 冲向路边然后爆胎才会输呢 |
[05:44] | We should call the cops and say mom’s car was stolen. | 我们应该报警说妈妈的车是偷来的 |
[05:47] | They arrest her, we win. | 然后警察就会去抓她 我们就赢了 |
[05:48] | No, they trace those calls. | 不行 警察会追踪报警电话的 |
[05:49] | But this is great. Thinking like a team! | 但是精神可嘉 开始有团队思考意识了 |
[05:52] | Good practice for family camp. | 这对我们的家庭露营会有帮助的 |
[05:55] | We’re, uh, we’re doing that again? | 我们 我们今年还要去吗 |
[06:00] | And this year I predict total white domination. | 而且今年我有预感 白队会大获全胜 |
[06:07] | Can’t go back there. | 受不了那鬼地方了 |
[06:08] | I heard this summer there’s gonna be a hoedown. | 我听说今年夏天要跳风土舞 |
[06:12] | I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[06:13] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[06:15] | I can’t! I can’t. | 我受不了了 受不了了 |
[06:21] | Eight minutes talking to the lady at the stationery store | 跟文具店的女售货员聊了八分钟 |
[06:23] | and still no present. | 结果还是什么礼物都没买到 |
[06:24] | You know, I think a new friend is like a present. | 我认为新朋友就像礼物一样 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I read that card, too. | 是啊是啊 我也读过那张卡片了 |
[06:27] | Can we please just buy the next thing we see | 我们能不能买我们看好的下一个东西 |
[06:29] | and get out of here? | 然后赶紧走啊 |
[06:30] | You know, why can’t you enjoy this? | 你为什么就不能享受一下这个过程呢 |
[06:31] | It’s a beautiful afternoon, Lily’s with a sitter. | 今天下午天气那么好 莉莉托给保姆了 |
[06:33] | The day is ours! | 这是咱俩的二人世界 |
[06:34] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[06:36] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[06:39] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[06:41] | Helen!! | 海伦 |
[06:43] | Oh, look at that. Another friend. Off we go. Very busy. | 看呀 又交了个朋友 走吧 忙着呢 |
[06:46] | No. Stop. | 不要 站住 |
[06:47] | You are too tied to your rigid schedules. | 你太受你那些死板的计划束缚了 |
[06:49] | You’re missing life. | 你错过了真正的生活 |
[06:50] | It took all of two seconds to help this nice man. | 你只要花两秒钟就可以帮到这个人 |
[06:53] | W-w-wait. Wait. There’s more. | 等 等等 我还没说完呢 |
[06:55] | Two seconds. Yeah. | 两秒钟而已 还要说什么 |
[06:57] | Tell her I’m so sorry, I’ve always loved her. | 告诉她我很抱歉 我一直爱着她 |
[07:01] | He says he’s so sorry! | 他说他很抱歉 |
[07:03] | And that he’s always loved you! | 他一直爱着你 |
[07:06] | Please come up and talk to me. | 请上来跟我谈谈 |
[07:08] | Please come up and talk to him! | 请上来跟他谈谈 |
[07:10] | His life would be empty without you! | 你走了 他的生活将暗淡无光 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry I’m going off script. It just felt right. | 对不起我自由发挥了一下 有感而发 |
[07:15] | Oh. Good. Oh. | 没事 |
[07:18] | – T-too late. – No, you know what? | -太迟了 -不 这样好了 |
[07:19] | Give him your cellphone. | 把你的手机给他 |
[07:20] | I’ll chase Helen down and give her my phone. | 我去追海伦 然后把我的手机给她 |
[07:22] | They can hash it out. | 这样他们就可以好好谈谈了 |
[07:23] | Are you — are you serious? | 你是 你是认真的吗 |
[07:25] | Yes, I’m serious as a heart attack. | 没错 珍珠都没这么真 |
[07:33] | You always do this. | 你老是这样 |
[07:35] | Now we’re gonna be late to our own party. | 我们连自己办的派对都要迟到了 |
[07:36] | Stop shouting. | 别叫了 |
[07:38] | Well, technically, I wasn’t really — | 严格来讲 我没有在 |
[07:40] | Uh, yes, hello. Is Seymour Butts there? | 你好 喂 西摩·巴茨在吗[音同”多点屁屁”] |
[07:43] | I’d never made a prank call… | 我从来没打过恶作剧电话 |
[07:46] | never mixed different sodas together | 没试过把好几种汽水兑到一起 |
[07:47] | to see what they’d taste like. | 尝尝是什么味 |
[07:49] | So I knew I had to make the most | 所以我知道我必须 |
[07:51] | of what little childhood I had left. | 充分利用一下我所剩不多的童年了 |
[07:53] | Not “Lutts”. I’m looking for Butts. | 不是拉茨 我要找巴茨[与”屁屁”同音] |
[07:56] | Yes, I’m trying to get ahold of Butts. | 是的 我要找巴茨[与”屁屁”同音] |
[07:59] | Very funny. I don’t have time for this foolishness. | 很好笑 我没时间跟你犯傻 |
[08:03] | Maybe if you had a system for where you leave things. | 也许你放东西应该更有条理 |
[08:05] | I have a system. | 我当然有条理 |
[08:07] | I put down things, then I remember where I put them. | 我把东西放下 然后再记住我放哪了 |
[08:10] | And that would be preferable | 比如说 你要是能把钥匙 |
[08:11] | to, say, putting them on the key holder | 放在这个长得像把大钥匙的 |
[08:14] | which just happens to look like a large key. | 钥匙架上就更好了 |
[08:17] | Stop screaming! | 别再叫唤了 |
[08:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[08:24] | Turning back the clock. | 找回逝去的童年 |
[08:39] | Disgusting! | 真恶心 |
[08:40] | Don’t judge me. You’ve never been married. | 不许说我 你又没结过婚 |
[08:43] | This never happened. | 这件事从没发生过 |
[08:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:46] | That’s a good man. | 好样的 老伙计 |
[08:48] | Boy. I’m a boy! | 男孩 我是个男孩 |
[08:56] | You all right? You okay? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[08:58] | W-why do you ask? | 还用问吗 |
[09:02] | Oh. Okay. Well, I think this is for you. | 好的 我想这是找你的 |
[09:05] | I-I don’t know what to say to him. | 我 我不知道该跟他说什么 |
[09:06] | Just open your heart and listen, Helen. | 你就敞开心扉然后听他说就好了 海伦 |
[09:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:15] | I dropped your phone. | 我把你的电话弄掉了 |
[09:17] | I was here when it happened. | 我就在这眼睁睁地看着呢 |
[09:19] | Okay. It’s all right. We’ll just… | 好了 没事的 我们就 |
[09:21] | I can’t. I-I just can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[09:23] | Helen, you have to try. I once almost let my own fears | 海伦 你要勇于尝试 我曾经 |
[09:25] | stop me from embarking on a relationship, | 差点被恐惧占据而放弃了一段感情 |
[09:27] | and I would have lost the love of my life. | 从而错过了我生命中的挚爱 |
[09:30] | – Helen! – Donald! | -海伦 -唐纳德 |
[09:32] | – Cam… – Hang on. Hang on, Helen! | -小卡 -坚持住 抓紧了 海伦 |
[09:35] | I’ll have you down in a jiffy! | 我马上抱你下去 |
[09:37] | Hold on tight! Ow. Nails. | 抓紧 别掐我 |
[09:39] | – Helen. Nails. Nails. Nails. – Helen. | -海伦 别掐 别掐 -海伦 |
[09:41] | Helen, please just give me a chance. | 海伦 求你再给我一次机会 |
[09:45] | Give him a chance!! | 给他一个机会吧 |
[09:46] | She’s right here. | 她现在就在这儿 |
[09:48] | Cam, come on. We’re running out of time. | 小卡快点 我们没时间了 |
[09:49] | We’re running out of time? Sensitive. | 谁说没时间了 瞎操心 |
[09:52] | Go to him. | 接受他吧 |
[09:53] | Ohh, I-it’s nice that you care so much about us. | 真感谢你那么关心我们 |
[09:56] | Without love we’re nothing. | 没有爱的话我们什么都不是 |
[09:58] | But what about his wife? | 但是他的老婆怎么办 |
[10:01] | It was a pleasure to meeting you both. | 很高兴认识你俩 |
[10:07] | I get it, Luke. You think he’s the fun one. | 我知道了 卢克 你觉得他比较有趣 |
[10:09] | That’s why you’d go with him. | 所以你才跟他一起 |
[10:11] | What? | 什么 |
[10:13] | You think your dad is more fun than I am. | 你觉得你老爸比我有意思 |
[10:15] | – Definitely. – “Definitely.” | -当然 -“当然” |
[10:17] | Dad’s, like, crazy-fun. | 老爸超级有趣 |
[10:19] | – But you’re nice. – I’m nice?! | -但是你很好人 -我就是个好人吗 |
[10:22] | Well, not now. | 现在不是了 |
[10:24] | Tell him. | 跟他说吧 |
[10:26] | – Tell me what? – Nothing. | -跟我说什么 -没事 |
[10:27] | Hey, what do we call daddy’s car, girls? | 姑娘们 我们管老爸的车叫什么 |
[10:31] | The cone of trust. | 信任之蛋卷筒 |
[10:31] | The cone of trust. Exactamundo. | 信任之蛋卷筒 没错 |
[10:34] | Where you can speak your mind with no judgment. | 在这儿你们可以畅所欲言而不受批评 |
[10:35] | So, what is it? Boys? | 那么 是什么 关于男生吗 |
[10:38] | Your bodies are changing? Eggs? | 你们的身体变化吗 还是排卵 |
[10:40] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[10:42] | We were just thinking that maybe… | 我们只是想也许 |
[10:43] | …if — if you’re open to it — | 如果你能接受的话 |
[10:46] | Dad, we love you, but we do not want | 爸 我们爱你 但是我们今年真的 |
[10:48] | to go to family camp this year. | 不想去家庭夏令营了 |
[10:54] | – Dad? Are you upset? – Nope. | -爸 你生气了吗 -没有 |
[10:58] | Then what was that sniff? | 那这抽泣声是怎么回事 |
[10:59] | Sniff? What sniff? I’m — I’m, uh — | 抽泣 什么抽泣 我 我 |
[11:01] | I’m actually relieved. | 我其实是如释重负 |
[11:03] | The day that I’ve been dreading, | 我一直在担心有一天 |
[11:05] | uh, the day when you two finally outgrow me, | 你们最终长大了 不再需要我 |
[11:07] | has finally arrived, | 这天终于到来了 |
[11:08] | and I’m handling it really well. | 而我淡定得很 |
[11:11] | – Dad, are you crying? – Nope. | -老爸 你在哭吗 -没有 |
[11:13] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yep. | -你确定你没事吗 -没事 |
[11:16] | Oh, my god. He is crying. | 我的天哪 他哭了 |
[11:17] | I’ve never seen dad cry before. | 我以前从来没见咱爸哭过 |
[11:19] | But, dad, if you cry, then I’ll cry! | 但是 老爸 要是你哭的话 我也要哭了 |
[11:21] | I’m not crying. | 我没哭 |
[11:23] | We made our daddy cry! | 我们把老爸弄哭了 |
[11:25] | You called me daddy? | 你叫我爸爸吗 |
[11:27] | Because you are our daddy! | 因为你就是我们老爸 |
[11:29] | I’ll always be your daddy! | 我永远是你们的爸爸 |
[11:33] | Don’t cry, mom. | 别哭啊妈 |
[11:34] | I am not crying. | 我没哭 |
[11:37] | Let me fill you in on a little secret, Luke. | 我告诉你一个秘密 卢克 |
[11:39] | When I met your dad, I was fun, too. | 我刚跟你爸认识的时候 也很风趣 |
[11:41] | But I had to give all that up, | 但是后来我不得不放弃 |
[11:43] | because you can’t have two fun parents. | 因为你们不能有一对风趣的爸妈 |
[11:45] | That’s a carnival. | 那样就不可收拾了 |
[11:47] | You know that kid Liam who wears pajama pants to school | 你记得那个叫利亚姆的小孩吗 就是穿着睡衣上学 |
[11:50] | and pays for things with a $100 bill? | 然后用一百美元买东西的那个 |
[11:53] | Two fun parents. Mark my words. | 他就有一对有趣的父母 记住我的话 |
[11:58] | Oh, my god! Ohh! | 啊 我的天 |
[12:02] | You’re fun, too, mom. | 老妈 你也很有趣 |
[12:04] | I just said I’d go with dad | 我刚才说我要跟老爸一起 |
[12:05] | because I think he’d need me more. | 是因为我觉得 他更需要我 |
[12:16] | How come I do all the looking and you do all the sitting? | 怎么我在这到处找 而你却干坐着 |
[12:19] | ‘Cause you do all the losing. | 因为都是你弄丢的 |
[12:20] | Oh, and you’re this close | 你再唠叨 我就让你每天 |
[12:22] | of doing all the sleeping in a tent in the backyard! | 都睡后院的帐篷 |
[12:25] | Did you check your purse? | 你翻过你的包了吗 |
[12:26] | Yes, of course! | 当然了 |
[12:27] | It’s a big purse. You might want to look again. | 这包很大 你最好再检查一遍 |
[12:29] | Okay. I check. You rest. | 好吧 我检查 您老坐着 |
[12:37] | No. There’s nothing. | 不在里面 |
[12:39] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[12:40] | Yes. I’ve looked twice now. | 是的 我都看了两遍了 |
[12:42] | – There’s nothing. – Okay. | -什么都没有 -好吧 |
[12:43] | Then you better call us a cab! | 那你最好帮我们叫辆出租车 |
[12:46] | Manny! Manny? | 曼尼 曼尼 |
[12:50] | What the hell? Where’d that thing come from? | 怎么回事 这东西哪来的 |
[12:52] | Christmas. Two years ago. Never took it out of the box. | 两年前的圣诞节 从来没从盒子里拿出来过 |
[12:57] | “Who would enjoy that?” I thought. | 我当时想”谁会喜欢这个呢” |
[12:58] | A kid, that’s who. | 答案就是 小朋友 |
[13:00] | Well, come on. We’ve got your party. | 快点 我们要去你的派对了 |
[13:02] | What’s the point? You were right. I-I was born 16. | 何必呢 你说的对 我生来就十六岁 |
[13:06] | I’ve lost my childhood. | 我没有童年 |
[13:08] | Why did you want me to look again in my purse, Jay, huh? | 你为什么让我再翻一遍包包 杰 |
[13:11] | Is it because you put the keys in there? | 是不是你把钥匙放进去的 |
[13:13] | No. Why, did you find it? | 我没有 怎么 你找到钥匙了吗 |
[13:14] | Yes, I found them because you put the keys in there! | 没错 那是因为是你把钥匙放进去的 |
[13:17] | Manny, what the hell are you doing there? | 曼尼 你他奶奶的在那干什么呢 |
[13:18] | He wants to cancel his party because he missed his childhood | 他想取消派对 因为他错过了童年 |
[13:21] | The party that I have rescheduled three times, | 这个派对我重新安排了三次 |
[13:23] | changed the restaurant twice | 换了两次餐厅 |
[13:25] | so that the whole family could be together?! | 就为了全家能聚在一起 你现在说不去了 |
[13:27] | Please send my regrets. | 我表示抱歉 |
[13:28] | Now, if I could have a little privacy… | 现在可以给我点私人空间了吧 |
[13:30] | Privacy?! Esto es lo que me faltaba a me. | 私人空间 |
[13:32] | Privacy?! En esta casa? | 私人空间吗 |
[13:34] | Is that a skateboard down there? | 下面那个是滑板吗 |
[13:36] | The second thing that slipped right out from under me today. | 这是我今天失去的第二件东西 |
[13:39] | Okay, time to get out. | 好了 快出来吧 |
[13:40] | The first was my childhood. | 第一个是我的童年 |
[13:41] | I get it! | 我知道了 |
[13:42] | I am so sick of stubborn men! | 我真讨厌固执的人 |
[13:45] | You, you act like a little boy | 你 你表现的就像个 |
[13:47] | That doesn’t want to accept that he’s wrong. | 不承认自己犯了错的小屁孩 |
[13:49] | And you like a sad old man that doesn’t want to be happy! | 而你就像一个自怨自艾的老头子 |
[13:52] | That’s it! | 老娘受够了 |
[13:55] | – You could have shot me! – Come on, Manny. | -你会射中我的 -得了吧 曼尼 |
[13:57] | I could’ve unbuttoned your shirt if I wanted to. | 要是我想 我可以用这个打掉你的扣子 |
[13:59] | Now come here, or sink! | 要么速度滚上来 要么跟着这岛一起沉没 |
[14:02] | And I’m taking this with me in the car. | 我会在车上带着这把枪的 |
[14:07] | Vamonos. | 我们走吧 |
[14:14] | I know that face, Mitchell. | 我认得你这表情 米奇尔 |
[14:16] | Okay, a-and we’re walking. | 好吧 我们要赶路呢 |
[14:17] | It means you were right and I was wrong | 你这表情是说你对了 而我错了 |
[14:18] | for trying to help two people. | 就因为我要帮助那俩人 |
[14:19] | – Adulterers? – Fair enough. | -帮那对偷情的人吗 -我没话讲 |
[14:21] | A-actually, the most adult adulterers ever. | 说实话 他们是我见过最老的偷情者了 |
[14:23] | But my impulse was still right. | 但我的初衷是好的 |
[14:24] | – Oh, god. Here we go. – Life is about being — | -天呐 又来了 – 生活就是 |
[14:26] | Yes. You know what? Here we do go. | 怎么 我就是要说 |
[14:29] | It’s about being spontaneous. | 生活就是要跟着感觉走 |
[14:31] | It’s about throwing yourself into something, | 做自己想做的事情 |
[14:33] | not working long hours every night at the office. | 而不是每晚都在公司工作加班 |
[14:36] | It’s like you’re living your l– | 你就像是生活在自己的… |
[14:39] | – What is this? – I don’t know. | -神马情况 -不知道 |
[14:42] | Excuse me, constable, what — what is going on? | 打扰一下 警官 这是神马情况 |
[14:50] | 一群陌生人通过网络等做出约定 然后一起做出夸张举动 活动结束后迅速闪人 | |
[14:50] | Oh, it’s a flash mob! It’s a flash mob! | 我知道了 是快闪族 快闪族 |
[14:53] | Ooh! We saw it on Youtube. Remember? | 还记得吗 我们一起在视频网上看过 |
[14:55] | People get together and choreograph big dance numbers! | 许多人们聚在一起跳舞 |
[14:57] | We should go. T-this is kind of weird. | 我们还是快走吧 这有点怪异 |
[14:59] | No, this is joyful, Mitchell. | 不要 这很有趣 米奇尔 |
[15:01] | You, of all people, should — | 你应该… |
[15:20] | Cam’s right. I can be a little rigid. | 小卡说的对 我是有点死板 |
[15:22] | So when Chad from accounting, | 所以有一天当会计部的查德 |
[15:25] | who I always thought was gay | 一个我一直以为是男同 |
[15:28] | but apparently is not, | 但其实却不是的人 |
[15:29] | Um, told me about this flash mob, | 问我要不要参加这次的快闪族活动 |
[15:32] | I thought, “Hells yes”. | 我说 当然愿意 |
[15:34] | Uh, we’ve been practicing after work a couple of nights a week. | 我们每礼拜有好几天在下班后练舞 |
[15:36] | And it’s — it’s been a big commitment, | 我们付出了很多 |
[15:38] | but it’s totally worth it. | 但这太值了 |
[15:40] | This dance is my love letter to Cam. | 这次的舞蹈是我对小卡的一次爱的表白 |
[16:13] | Okay, so, this is why I was rushing you around. | 好了 这就是我一直催你的原因 |
[16:16] | Huh? What do you think of me now? | 怎么样 有没有改变你对我的看法 |
[16:19] | How could you, Mitchell? | 你怎么能这样对我 米奇尔 |
[16:20] | What? Cameron. | 怎么了 卡梅隆 |
[16:22] | – Cameron. – Not now. Donald! | -卡梅隆 -别烦我 唐纳德 |
[16:26] | You do fun stuff. | 你也有搞笑的时候 |
[16:27] | You put that potato chip in my sandwich. | 你曾放过一片薯片在我的三明治里 |
[16:30] | That was a crunchy surprise. | 咔嚓一声 吓了我一跳 |
[16:31] | Nope, that was your dad. Everything fun is your dad. | 那是你爸的主意 家里的笑料都是他的主意 |
[16:35] | Second Christmas, Italian-accent night… | 圣再诞节 意大利口音之夜 |
[16:38] | this race. | 还有这次比赛 |
[16:39] | Which we could’ve won. Your way is way faster. | 我们能赢这次比赛的 你挑的路近多了 |
[16:43] | It is, isn’t it? | 那是当然啊 |
[16:45] | Buckle up, Luke. | 坐稳了 卢克 |
[16:47] | Today you have two fun parents. | 今天你将有一对搞笑的父母 |
[16:51] | Come on, mom. You can do it. | 老妈加油 我相信你 |
[16:52] | That’s right I can. | 那是当然 |
[16:54] | Tell me the truth, Jay. | 说实话吧 杰 |
[16:55] | Did you put the key in my bag? | 是不是你把钥匙放在我包里的 |
[16:57] | No. | 不是 |
[16:58] | I won’t be mad. | 我不会生气 |
[17:02] | In order to prove a point, I may have — | 为了证明我的观点 我有可能 |
[17:04] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[17:06] | Why did I get you such a big watch?! | 我怎么会给你买这么大一块表 |
[17:09] | Why, Jay?! What point did you have to prove?! | 为什么 杰 你到底想证明什么 |
[17:11] | I’m trying to teach you to be organized. | 我想让你变得有条理 |
[17:12] | Your mind is scattered, Gloria. | 你太散漫了 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:14] | Your mind is gonna be scattered. | 看看待会谁比较散 |
[17:16] | Manny, hand me the gun! | 曼尼 把枪拿来 |
[17:17] | I appreciate the gesture, | 谢谢你献舞给我 |
[17:19] | and I’m not proud of how I’m feeling right now, | 我也觉得我这个态度不太好 |
[17:21] | but the fact is, you cheated on me. | 可问题是 你对我不忠 |
[17:23] | In what way did I cheat on you? | 我这算哪门子不忠 |
[17:25] | You cheated on me with choreography, | 你瞒着我排练舞蹈 |
[17:27] | and that is the worst kind. | 这是最严重的不忠 |
[17:29] | Well, it really isn’t. | 这真的不算 |
[17:30] | You danced without me, Mitchell! | 你居然不带我 自己去跳舞 米奇尔 |
[17:33] | If I’d known it was my last summer there, | 早知道去年是我最后一次野营 |
[17:35] | I’d have gone for the lead in “Pippin.” | 我就去竞争Pippin游戏社团的领导 |
[17:39] | Dad, look up ahead. Coming at us. There’s mom! | 老爸 看前面 老妈正朝我们开过来 |
[17:41] | Beat her! | 打败他 |
[17:42] | I don’t think he’s in the mood for that right now. | 我认为他现在没心情比赛 |
[17:44] | Hold on. No. | 够了 不行 |
[17:46] | If ever a man needed a win, it’s this man. | 现在最需要赢得胜利的人 就是你 |
[17:49] | What do you say, dad? | 你觉得呢 老爸 |
[17:50] | Okay. This one’s for family camp. | 好的 为了家庭野营 |
[17:56] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 |
[17:58] | – This is so inappropriate! – I love you! | -这感觉太刺激了 -我爱你 |
[18:02] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 |
[18:07] | Mom, look out! | 妈妈 小心 |
[18:08] | Cam! | 小心 小卡 |
[18:15] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[18:16] | I am. | 我 |
[18:23] | I was almost too depressed to come today. | 我今天本来郁闷得都不想来了 |
[18:25] | I realized I let my childhood slip away. | 我发现我虚度了我的童年 |
[18:29] | Look at Luke there… | 看看卢克 |
[18:30] | making one big straw out of three. | 用三个吸管连成一根长的 |
[18:33] | Never change, Luke. | 保持童心吧 卢克 |
[18:35] | I really thought it was too late for me. | 我真的以为现在挽回童年已经太迟了 |
[18:38] | But watching all you acting like children, | 但看到你们都这么大了还一个个耍孩子气 |
[18:40] | it hit me — I’ve got plenty of time left to be a kid. | 我恍然大悟 我还有大把时间当小孩呢 |
[18:43] | Anyway, happy birthday to me. | 总而言之 祝我生日快乐 |
[18:47] | Happy birthday, Manny. | 生日快乐 曼尼 |
[18:48] | Happy birthday, Manny. | 生日快乐 曼尼 |
[18:51] | I have been a child. | 我太小孩子气了 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry I hid the keys. | 抱歉我藏了你的钥匙 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry I shoot the island. | 很抱歉我射沉了那座小岛 |
[18:58] | We’re totally racing home. | 我们回家的路上再比一次 |
[18:59] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我可比你快多了 |
[19:01] | As usual. | 一向如此 |
[19:08] | They say it’s going to be a rainy weekend. | 天气预报说本周末会下雨 |
[19:10] | They don’t know. | 天气预报啥时候准过 |
[19:12] | I do. My knee’s been singing all morning. | 可是我准 我的膝盖都响了一个早上了 |
[19:16] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[19:29] | Mother of g — | 我的妈呀 |
[19:30] | Put them down and walk away. | 把钥匙放下 然后走开 |
[19:32] | You know, Gloria — | 我跟你说 歌洛莉亚 |