时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So the rate of diffusion equals something | 所以说 扩散率等于什么鬼 |
[00:06] | times the square root of…something… | 乘以什么鬼的平方根 |
[00:10] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[00:12] | Aw, so close. | 就快了嘛 |
[00:13] | Shut up. | 给姐闭嘴 |
[00:15] | Hey, don’t worry. You’ll get it. | 别着急 你能学会的 |
[00:16] | You know, a lot of famous scientists are women. | 其实很多著名的科学家都是女人 |
[00:18] | They’re fat, though, right? | 但都是肥婆 对吧 |
[00:20] | Come on, Alex. It’s time for your cello lesson. | 走吧 艾丽克斯 要去上大提琴课了 |
[00:23] | How’s the tutoring going? | 辅导得怎么样了 |
[00:24] | Are you familiar with the term | 你听说过这么一句话吗 |
[00:25] | “throwing good money after bad”? | “赔了夫人又折兵” |
[00:27] | Are you familiar with the term | 你听说过这么一句话吗 |
[00:28] | “Dunphy, party of one”? | “邓菲小姐 孤独终老” |
[00:29] | – Because you will be. – Girls. | -这就是你的下场 -姑娘们 |
[00:31] | Haley’s coming along really well, Mrs. Dunphy. | 海莉其实学得不错 邓菲夫人 |
[00:33] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[00:34] | Well, the key is to take a lot of little breaks | 关键是你要时不时地歇一下 |
[00:36] | so you don’t get frustrated and want to quit. | 这样你就不会郁闷得想要放弃了 |
[00:37] | Got it. | 明白 |
[00:39] | I was talking to David. | 我是在和戴维说 |
[00:40] | Come on, sweetie. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[00:43] | I’m just saying — she’s never gonna get a job, | 我只是说 她以后肯定找不到工作 |
[00:45] | and how do we know the right middle-eastern businessman | 不过没准她能傍上某个中东富豪 |
[00:48] | wouldn’t treat her great? | 对她很好呢 |
[00:49] | I left my shopping list inside. | 我把购物清单落家了 |
[00:51] | For the record, we thought she could live with you. | 告诉你 我们计划让她以后跟你蹭吃蹭喝 |
[00:53] | Like I’m gonna tell any of you where I live. | 你们别指望能找得到我 |
[00:58] | Haley! | 海莉 |
[01:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:02] | We only do this when I get one right. | 我做对题以后才有得亲呢 |
[01:04] | Momma should be here by now. | 妈咪早该到了 |
[01:05] | I wonder what’s keeping her. | 不会出啥岔子了吧 |
[01:07] | Well, Cam, that depends. Did she take her jalopy | 小卡 这就要看她是开那辆老破车来呢 |
[01:09] | or one of them new fancy flyin’ machines? | 还是开什么新式小灰机呢 |
[01:11] | You know, Missouri is more cosmopolitan | 呸 人家密苏里州 |
[01:13] | than you give it credit for, Mitchell. | 比你说的要现代化得多 米奇尔 |
[01:14] | It’s got a very vibrant cowboy-poetry scene. | 充满了活灵活现的牛仔田园风情 |
[01:17] | I’m not sure you’re making the point that you think — | 你上下两句话都不是同一个意思诶 |
[01:19] | That’s her. Come on. Look alive. Look alive. | 她来了 过来 热情点 热情点 |
[01:23] | Momma! | 妈咪 |
[01:24] | Oh, my baby! | 小心肝宝贝儿 |
[01:25] | Oh, my little bomber. Puppy kiss. | 亲亲小淘气 过来香一个 |
[01:29] | Mitchell, get over here! | 米奇尔 快过来啦 |
[01:30] | Aah, hey, Barb! | 巴布 你好吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, my baby’s baby! How are you? | 我宝贝的宝贝 你好吗 |
[01:35] | Well, I don’t want to overstate this, | 不是我自吹自擂 |
[01:37] | but my mom is the greatest woman that ever lived. | 不过我妈是世界上最棒的女人 |
[01:39] | Cam loves his mom. | 小卡爱死他妈了 |
[01:41] | She raised 4 kids, 2 barns, | 她一人养活了四个娃 俩农场 |
[01:42] | and a whole lot of hell. | 还有很多其它乱七八糟的 |
[01:43] | Well, that sounds like a country song. | 听着跟乡村歌曲似的 |
[01:45] | And that song would be called | 没错 歌名就是 |
[01:47] | “The Greatest Woman that ever Lived”. | “世界上最棒的女人” |
[01:49] | Cam loves his mom. | 小卡爱死他妈了 |
[02:04] | From the minute I met Barb, | 从我第一次见到巴布起 |
[02:05] | she has been open and loving and — and caring. | 她就一直开明 热情 并且体贴 |
[02:09] | Oh, I have missed these shoulders! | 我想死你这对小肩膀了 |
[02:15] | If I had one complaint — | 不过要是我有任何意见的话 |
[02:19] | and I do — | 说起来我还真有个意见 |
[02:21] | it’s the…inappropriate putting of her hands on my body. | 那就是 她老对我动手动脚 |
[02:25] | Hey, Barb. I got you the cranberries you wanted for the stuffing. | 巴布 我买了你做馅要用的小红莓 |
[02:29] | Oh, bless your heart. | 你太贴心啦 |
[02:35] | Let me get in there and help ya. | 我来帮你吧 |
[02:40] | And a horsey bite. | 捏捏更健康 |
[02:43] | This is how I like to cuddle. | 我好喜欢这样粘在一起哦 |
[02:49] | It’s been — it’s been going on a long time. | 这个现象已经 已经有些日子了 |
[02:53] | Jay, you want to go to the mall with me? | 杰 陪我去逛商场吧 |
[02:55] | No, actually, my stomach’s a little funny today. | 不了 我今天胃有点不舒服 |
[02:56] | Oh, I am so sorry, papi. | 这可不得了呀 小宝贝 |
[02:58] | Maybe we’ll stop first at the crib store, | 要不咱先买个婴儿床 |
[03:01] | and you lay down, and I buy you a little dress, huh? | 把你放进去 再配条小裙子 好不 |
[03:04] | Gloria thinks Americans are babies. | 歌洛莉亚觉得我们美国人都很娇气 |
[03:06] | Well, in Colombia, we couldn’t go running to the hospital | 在俺们哥伦比亚 像是小感冒 |
[03:09] | for every little sniffle or dislocated shoulder. | 或者肩膀脱臼什么的 根本用不着去医院 |
[03:18] | Okay. Good. | 好咧 搞定 |
[03:19] | 5-6. I serve. Huh? | 五比六 我发球 对吧 |
[03:25] | Jay, what are your symptoms? | 杰 你都有什么症状 |
[03:27] | Nausea, bloating? | 恶心 腹胀吗 |
[03:29] | Manny, what did I say about getting off | 曼尼 我不是跟你说 |
[03:31] | that crazy doctor website? | 少上那个医疗网站吗 |
[03:33] | I’m just worried about Jay. | 我只是担心杰 |
[03:34] | Stomach pains can mean a lot of things — | 胃痛可能是多种疾病的征兆 |
[03:36] | intestinal blockage… | 像是肠梗阻 |
[03:37] | Do you have a fever? | 你发烧吗 |
[03:39] | Stop it! Manny, he’s fine. | 够了 曼尼 他好着呢 |
[03:41] | – Tell him you’re fine. – I’m fine. | -跟他说你好着呢 -我好着呢 |
[03:43] | Okay, good. Get in the car. | 很好 上车去吧 |
[03:44] | Uh, home fine, not mall fine. | 在家没事 逛街就得发病 |
[03:46] | Jay, you know what happens when I shop angry. | 杰 你知道我生着气去逛街的后果 |
[03:49] | I’ll clear a space. | 我会帮你挪出地儿来的 |
[03:55] | I’m not loving your color. | 我看你脸色蜡黄 |
[03:57] | Go play. | 一边儿玩去 |
[03:59] | Don’t be a hero. | 别逞强哦 |
[04:01] | So, dumb guys go for dumb girls, | 弱智男配弱智女 |
[04:02] | and smart guys go for dumb girls? | 聪明男也要配弱智女吗 |
[04:05] | What do the smart girls get? | 那聪明女配谁 |
[04:06] | Cats mostly. | 配猫吧 |
[04:08] | So, Haley, how long have I been paying this guy | 海莉 我为你们俩的胡搞 |
[04:10] | to make out with you? | 买单多久了 |
[04:10] | Uh, about a week. | 大概一个礼拜了吧 |
[04:12] | First it was just to shut him up, | 我一开始亲他只是想让他闭嘴 |
[04:14] | but now I’m starting to like him. | 不过现在我真有点动心了 |
[04:15] | If you really like him, though, | 你要是真喜欢他 |
[04:17] | you have to break up with Dylan. | 就赶紧把迪兰甩了 |
[04:18] | What? No! | 什么 不要啊 |
[04:20] | Believe me — | 相信我 |
[04:21] | and it’s best for everybody if you just do it quickly. | 早死早超生 |
[04:23] | I can’t believe we’re having this conversation. | 真不敢相信你们居然这样说 |
[04:25] | He’s like part of the family. | 他就像自家人一样 |
[04:27] | Trust me — it’s the right thing to do. | 相信我 这是百利而无一害 |
[04:30] | Just end it. | 赶紧把他甩了吧 |
[04:31] | Okay, but be gentle. | 好吧 但是要温柔点 |
[04:33] | Boys are surprisingly sensitive at that age. | 青春期的男孩都很敏感的 |
[04:36] | Water-polo-girl story. | 又来了 水球女的故事 |
[04:37] | Yes, I’m gonna tell the water-polo-girl story, | 没错 我就要讲水球女的故事 |
[04:39] | ’cause it hurt! | 因为人家真的很伤心 |
[04:42] | Okay, so I’m working in the principal’s office. | 那时候我在校长办公室工作 |
[04:44] | She walks in, | 她就那么走进来 |
[04:45] | hair all silver from the chlorine… | 头发因刚游完泳而闪闪发亮 |
[04:48] | tells me she wants her varsity jacket back. | 她说她想把棒球外套拿回去 |
[04:50] | I tear up a little, | 我一听这个眼睛就湿了 |
[04:52] | then I tear up a lot. | 接着嚎啕大哭 |
[04:54] | I’m begging, I’m begging — | 我求她 求她不要这样对我 |
[04:55] | at some point I realize | 结果我突然发现 |
[04:56] | I’m sitting on the button | 我屁股底下坐着的是 |
[04:58] | to the high-school intercom system. | 全校广播的开关 |
[05:00] | Yuk it up, ladies. | 不许笑 |
[05:01] | Wasn’t funny then, is not funny now. | 从前不好笑 现在更不好笑 |
[05:03] | It was traumatic, Haley. | 那完全就是杯具啊 海莉 |
[05:07] | Don’t do Dylan like Linda “the cannon” Concannon did me. | 不要像”大炮”琳达对我那样对待迪兰 |
[05:10] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[05:11] | that was a long time ago. | 都过去那么久了 |
[05:14] | I loved her. | 我真的爱过她 |
[05:16] | Okay. I know. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[05:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:19] | Maybe I’ll call Dylan after he talks to Haley. | 也许海莉跟迪兰分手以后 我可以打给他聊聊 |
[05:21] | He’s gonna need someone to lean on. | 他肯定需要找个人来依靠一下 |
[05:23] | But that someone should not be his ex-girlfriend’s father. | 但那个人不该是他前女友的老爸 |
[05:26] | Honey, when Dylan is out of her life, | 亲爱的 迪兰跟海莉分手以后 |
[05:28] | he should be out of ours. | 就应该跟咱们都分手 |
[05:29] | You’ve always hated Dylan. | 你一向讨厌迪兰 |
[05:31] | I have not always hated Dylan. | 我没有一向讨厌迪兰 |
[05:32] | I have always thought that Haley could do better. | 我只是一向认为海莉可以找个更好的 |
[05:35] | Plus, the new boyfriend is so smart. | 再说 这个新男友超聪明呢 |
[05:38] | It’s done. We broke up. | 搞掂了 我们分手了 |
[05:40] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:41] | I texted Dylan. It’s over. | 我发了短信给迪兰 分了 |
[05:44] | I’ll bet that’s him. | 肯定是他 |
[05:47] | Sad-face emoticon! | 哭丧着脸的表情 |
[05:49] | You can feel the hurt through the phone! | 透过电话都知道他有多伤心 |
[05:55] | Cam’s mom’s been half of the dinner with her hands | 吃晚餐时 小卡的妈妈有一半的时间 |
[05:58] | all over me. | 都在对我上下其手 |
[05:59] | It was like she was blind | 就好像她是个瞎子 |
[06:00] | and wanted to know what my thighs looked like. | 然后想知道我的大腿长什么样 |
[06:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:05] | I mean, are you really the best judge of this kind of a thing? | 你对这种事情真的有评论权吗 |
[06:07] | You’ve had boundary issues since you were a kid. | 你从小就对界限模糊 |
[06:09] | I have not! | 我才没有 |
[06:11] | Okay. Sorry. My mistake. | 好吧 对不起 是我的错 |
[06:13] | Must be Cam’s mom…her issues. | 肯定是小卡母亲的错 是她有问题 |
[06:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[06:18] | – Nothing — just getting a spoon. – Stop it. | -没干吗 拿个勺子而已 -别这样 |
[06:19] | – Is it bothering you? – Yes, it is. | -你觉得不舒服吗 -是的 |
[06:20] | – Hey, Mitchell – Claire, stop it! Stop it! | -嘿 米奇尔 -克莱尔 别这样 |
[06:22] | – Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell — – Force field! | -米奇尔 米奇尔 米奇尔 -别逼我 |
[06:24] | That never stops being fun. | 还是那么好玩 |
[06:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:27] | Listen, this is — this is not in my head, Claire. | 听好了 这不是我瞎想的 克莱尔 |
[06:29] | And it’s actually getting worse. | 而且她愈演愈烈了 |
[06:31] | What does Cam say? | 小卡怎么说 |
[06:32] | Well, he never seems to notice. | 他根本就没注意到 |
[06:34] | And I certainly can’t talk to him about it | 而我肯定不能告诉他 |
[06:35] | because God forbid I say anything negative about his mom. | 因为我绝对不能说他妈坏话 |
[06:38] | One time I added salt to her casserole… | 有一次我在她的砂锅炖肉里加了盐 |
[06:41] | …and he went into the garage and punched the car. | 结果他冲进车库砸了我的车 |
[06:43] | Okay, Mitchell, if this is happening — | 好吧 米奇尔 如果这一切是真的 |
[06:45] | and I’m pretty sure it isn’t — | 虽然我很确定这是你的幻觉 |
[06:46] | Thank you. Supportive. | 谢谢 你还真是挺我呀 |
[06:48] | then you need Cam to see his mom feeling you up | 那么你就要让小卡看到他妈妈摸你 |
[06:50] | and then make Cam deal with it. | 然后交给他去处理 |
[06:54] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[06:56] | Hi, Dylan. | 迪兰 |
[06:57] | Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. | 邓菲太太 |
[07:00] | Or, I guess, now that Haley and I broke up, | 不过现在我跟海莉分手了 |
[07:02] | I should call you “Claire”. | 我想我该叫你”克莱尔” |
[07:03] | Actually, I think we’re gonna stick with “Mrs. Dunphy”. | 还是继续叫我邓菲太太吧 |
[07:04] | Come on in. How are you doing? | 进来吧 你还好吗 |
[07:06] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[07:08] | I mean, everywhere I look, I see her face. | 我不管去哪 都能见到她的脸 |
[07:13] | To be fair, Dylan, that is a family portrait. | 那是呀 迪兰 你看的是我们的全家福 |
[07:16] | I got to go get some of my stuff. Is that cool? | 我要上去拿我的东西 可以吗 |
[07:18] | Oh, sure. Yeah. | 当然 去吧 |
[07:22] | There she is again! | 又是她 |
[07:27] | Oh, don’t look on the bookshelf! | 别往书架上看 |
[07:28] | You’re just gonna… | 那会让你 |
[07:31] | Hey, kid, you got a minute? | 小子 有时间吗 |
[07:33] | I need the name of that medical website. | 我要那个医学网站的网址 |
[07:35] | Can this wait until I’m home? | 不能等我回家再说吗 |
[07:37] | I’m having the round of my life. | 我正赢得爽着呢 |
[07:38] | I’ve been thinking, I might have a couple of those, uh, | 我一直在想 我可能有一点 |
[07:40] | those symptoms you were talking about. | 你之前说的那些症状 |
[07:42] | I see. | 知道了 |
[07:44] | You might as well play through. | 别等我了 你继续打吧 |
[07:46] | It’s gonna be a while. | 我还要耽搁一会呢 |
[07:47] | I mean, I’m probably wrong, | 我可能是多想了 |
[07:48] | but, you know, I just, uh, want to make sure. | 但是我只是想确认一下 |
[07:51] | – Is that Manny? – Work. | -是曼尼吗 -是工作电话 |
[07:54] | So, uh, tell them I’ll — | 那么 告诉他们 |
[07:55] | I’ll get that order out this afternoon, huh? | 我今天下午就发货 好吗 |
[07:57] | Did she buy that? | 她信了吗 |
[07:58] | Because it sounded fake on this end. | 因为就连我听起来都觉得有点假 |
[07:59] | I’ll talk to you later, Tom. | 晚点聊 汤姆 |
[08:02] | Tom. | 是汤姆 |
[08:04] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[08:06] | Oh, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. | 迪兰 迪兰 迪兰 迪兰 |
[08:09] | Hey, Mr. Dunphy. | 邓菲先生 |
[08:10] | Hey, now that you guys are broken up, | 你们俩现在既然分手了 |
[08:11] | you can call me whatever you want. | 你随便怎么叫我都行 |
[08:13] | Phil, Vitamin P., P. Daddy. | 菲尔 维他命菲 菲老爸 都行 |
[08:16] | Okay, Phil. | 好吧 菲尔 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:19] | I’m gonna miss that bad boy. | 我会想念这个臭小子的 |
[08:21] | When I forget my own axe, | 有时候我手痒痒了 |
[08:23] | sometimes I come in here and noodle on it. | 就进来拨弄一下它 |
[08:25] | Actually, I’ve been writing a little song of my own. | 实际上 我最近也在写首歌呢 |
[08:28] | Might be able to pluck out a few… | 也许我可以给你弹 |
[08:30] | You know, I keep on hoping that this is just a dream, | 我一直希望这一切只是个梦 |
[08:33] | that Haley and I didn’t really break up. | 海莉其实没有跟我分手 |
[08:35] | But it’s not a dream… | 但这不是梦 |
[08:37] | unless the whole thing was a dream | 除非整件事都是个梦 |
[08:39] | and we never even dated in the first place. | 我们从一开始就没在一起过 |
[08:41] | Weird — this is kind of what my song’s about. | 真奇怪 这跟我写的歌差不多 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Weird. | 是啊 真奇怪 |
[08:49] | I know this is tough, but you’re gonna be fine. | 我知道这不好受 但是你会好起来的 |
[08:51] | You know, I was a lot like you in high school… | 我高中的时候跟你很像 |
[08:54] | except my hair was shorter | 除了我的头发短点 |
[08:55] | and my guitar was a flute. | 我玩的不是吉他而是长笛 |
[08:59] | Well, if you want your own guitar, | 如果你想要把吉他 |
[09:00] | I mean, we could — | 咱俩可以 |
[09:02] | We could go out and we’d pick you one. | 咱俩可以一块去买 |
[09:03] | Oh, I don’t — I don’t know if that’s such a good idea. | 我不 这样好像不太好 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Totally. | 没错 |
[09:09] | Well | 那么 |
[09:10] | I guess I’ll get going. | 我看我还是走吧 |
[09:12] | So… | 这样一来 |
[09:12] | I can…well, be alone forever. | 我就能 孤独终老了 |
[09:19] | Uh, what — what the hell? | 管它的呢 |
[09:22] | Let’s go guitar shopping. | 咱俩去买吉他吧 |
[09:24] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[09:25] | Uh, do me a favor. Don’t — don’t tell Mrs. Dunphy? | 答应我件事 别 别告诉邓菲太太好吗 |
[09:28] | Yeah. Definitely. You got it. | 那是一定的 没问题 |
[09:30] | Okay. All right. | 好的 很好 |
[09:32] | Well, I guess I’ll see ya. | 那回头见 |
[09:33] | Okay. You — | 好的 你 |
[09:36] | you, uh, you can go ahead and exit | 你可以直接 |
[09:38] | through the…front door. | 从 正门出去的 |
[09:39] | Oh, right. Habit. | 对哦 我都习惯了 |
[09:44] | My old yearbook! | 我的旧年鉴 |
[09:46] | You know I saved them all. | 你知道我把它们都存下来了 |
[09:49] | – Oh, look. – What? | -看呀 -是什么 |
[09:50] | “You’re the cutest boy in school. | 你是全校最可爱的男生 |
[09:52] | You’re gonna have an awesome summer. | 你将拥有一个美妙绝伦的夏天 |
[09:54] | Smooches — Brenda.” | 亲亲 布兰达 |
[09:56] | Oh, Brenda, you are about to have | 可怜的布兰达 你将拥有一个 |
[09:58] | the most confusing summer of your life. | 史上最郁闷的夏天 |
[10:02] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[10:03] | Oh, there’s Mitchell! | 米奇尔回来了 |
[10:04] | My little corn silk! | 我的小亲亲 |
[10:09] | Oh, Barb, oh, you are such a good hugger. | 巴布 你的拥抱真带劲 |
[10:12] | Isn’t she the best hugger? | 她的拥抱是最带劲的不是吗 |
[10:15] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:16] | Oh, and look what I — I got you, Barb. | 看看我给你带了什么 巴布 |
[10:19] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[10:19] | Scratchers! | 是刮奖彩票 |
[10:21] | – Mmm… – Thank you. | -亲亲 -谢啦 |
[10:24] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[10:25] | Oh, that’s your tea. I’m gonna get your tea. | 你的茶好了 我去给你沏 |
[10:27] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢亲爱的 |
[10:28] | Well, I need a quarter. | 我需要个硬币 |
[10:29] | Oh. Let me have that. | 我来找找看 |
[10:31] | Oh, wow, yeah, feel free to fish around in there. | 好吧 请随便摸 |
[10:33] | Cam? Cam. | 小卡 小卡 |
[10:34] | I’d like a cup, too, please. | 也给我来一杯 谢谢 |
[10:36] | Just a second. | 马上就好 |
[10:37] | Ohh, Barb, ohh. You know what? | 巴布 我跟你讲 |
[10:39] | I-I-I strained myself so bad today. | 我 我今天扭伤了 |
[10:41] | Well, what’s hurtin’ on ya? | 哪里疼 |
[10:44] | It’s this area between my, uh, lower back | 就在 后背下面 |
[10:46] | and upper thigh. | 大腿上面这块 |
[10:48] | Sounds like your fanny. | 听起来像是屁股 |
[10:48] | It’s my fanny. | 对 就是屁股 |
[10:49] | It’s really knotted up. | 疼得不得了 |
[10:51] | Well, you need someone to work on that. | 你得找个医生看看 |
[10:53] | Ohh, I would love that. Just — it’s really seized up. | 我倒是想 只是我疼得走不动了 |
[10:56] | Just put your fingers all over my… | 我只要你来捏捏 |
[10:58] | my fanny. | 我的屁股就好了 |
[10:59] | Your magic fingers…Barb. | 用你的回春之手 巴布 |
[11:01] | Momma? Your tea. | 老妈 你的茶好了 |
[11:04] | – Mitchell? – Thanks, sweetie. | -米奇尔 -谢谢 宝贝 |
[11:05] | See you in the room for a minute? | 能否借一步说话 |
[11:07] | Thank you. It’s very hot. | 谢谢 茶还很烫 |
[11:08] | – Don’t burn your tongue. – All right, honey. | -别烫着舌头 -好的 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | Okay, I am not gonna cry, | 好吧 我不会哭 |
[11:16] | but I want to know why, Mitchell, | 但是我想知道为什么 米奇尔 |
[11:17] | Why you are presenting to my mother like a baboon. | 你为什么在我妈面前表现得跟只狒狒一样 |
[11:20] | I wanted you to see her fondling me. | 我想让你看看她是怎么摸我的 |
[11:22] | So, you do want me to cry. | 看来你就是承心要弄哭我 |
[11:23] | No, no, Cam, it’s just that… | 不 不 小卡 只是 |
[11:24] | she’s always touching me inappropriately, | 她总是对我动手动脚 |
[11:26] | and you never seem to notice. | 而你似乎从来没有注意到 |
[11:29] | Show me, Mitchell. | 做给我看 米奇尔 |
[11:30] | Show me on Lily’s doll where my mother is touching you. | 用莉莉的娃娃做给我看 我妈摸你哪了 |
[11:33] | I know that you don’t want to hear this, but she’s handsy, | 我知道你不爱听 但是她确实动手动脚 |
[11:36] | and it makes me uncomfortable. | 让我觉得很不自在 |
[11:38] | Oh, my god. I know what this is. | 天啊 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[11:41] | You’re just not used to having a mother that shows affection. | 我妈太关心你了 你一时适应不了 |
[11:42] | Oh, do not make this about my mother. | 别又把我妈扯进来 |
[11:44] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[11:45] | But it is normal for a mother to be physical. | 但是跟母亲的肢体接触是难免的 |
[11:48] | And it is not strange | 偶尔的拥抱或者 |
[11:50] | for an occasional hug or a little pat on tanny. | 拍拍屁股是很正常的 |
[11:53] | Okay, these aren’t pats, Cam — no. | 她不只是拍 小卡 根本不是 |
[11:56] | She squeezes and lingers! | 她一直揪来揪去不放手 |
[11:58] | Show me where she squeezes and lingers. | 跟我示范下她怎么揪来揪去不放手了 |
[12:01] | Cam, put the doll down. | 小卡 把娃娃放下 |
[12:03] | I don’t know if this is just sexual or — or crazy town, | 我不知道她是开放还是疯掉了 |
[12:07] | but your mother cannot keep her hands off of me, | 但是她老是对我下咸猪手 |
[12:10] | and it’s creeping me out | 我已经受不了了 |
[12:13] | No. | 不 |
[12:14] | Barb… | 巴布 |
[12:17] | Let me show you | 我给你示范 |
[12:19] | where you stabbed my momma. | 你在哪捅了我妈一刀 |
[12:24] | Thanks for helping me pick out my axe. | 谢谢你帮我挑吉他 |
[12:25] | You were so right, by the way. | 还有你说得对 |
[12:26] | The one with two necks would have been overkill. | 双颈吉他的确是太过了 |
[12:28] | If you want, you can have some of that. | 你想吃就吃吧 |
[12:29] | Diet starts tomorrow! | 明天开始节食 |
[12:31] | Don’t tell Mrs. Dunphy about this, either. | 这也不能告诉邓菲太太哦 |
[12:33] | I, uh, I always wanted to go to this place with Haley, | 我 一直想跟海莉来这里 |
[12:35] | but she said it looked stupid. | 但是她觉得很傻 |
[12:37] | She’s a girl with strong opinions — | 她为人太主观了 |
[12:39] | like her mother. | 跟她妈妈一样 |
[12:40] | Claire hates this new sweatshirt I bought. | 克莱尔总是对我买的这件运动衫指指点点 |
[12:42] | She says it looks like something | 她说这看上去像是 |
[12:43] | a girl would wear to the beach. | 女生去沙滩时穿的衣服 |
[12:44] | Yeah, it does. | 确实很像 |
[12:46] | But I wear it anyway. | 但我还是穿了 |
[12:47] | See? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[12:48] | I figure, why be alive if you can’t do the things | 我觉得吧 一个人要是不能做喜欢的事 |
[12:50] | you’re passionate about? | 活着还有啥意思 |
[12:53] | What are you passionate about, Dylan? | 那么你热衷于什么呢 迪兰 |
[12:55] | Uh, I always wanted to drive to Graceland. | 额 我一直想开车去格雷斯兰 |
[12:58] | Fun! What else? | 不错 还有呢 |
[13:00] | I know a guy who can get me a pet bobcat. | 我认识一个人能给我搞到一只美洲山猫 |
[13:02] | Yeah! No, you don’t really know what they’re gonna do. | 不行 你根本不知道它们多厉害 |
[13:05] | The point is, you got your whole life ahead of you. | 重点是 你人生道路还长着呢 |
[13:08] | Enjoy being single. | 享受单身吧 |
[13:10] | I really got to play that song for you. | 我觉得我应该给你弹一下这首歌 |
[13:11] | This is all in there. | 我突然来感觉了 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:13] | Awesome. Be right back. | 酷毙了 我马上回来 |
[13:25] | Hey, hey, come here. | 嘿 你 过来 |
[13:27] | Is that guy over there with someone? | 那边那家伙是跟别人一起来的吗 |
[13:30] | Could you tell if there was anything going on between them? | 你知道他们在搞什么吗 |
[13:31] | I don’know. | 不知道 |
[13:32] | They were talking about taking a trip to Graceland together. | 好像在说一起去格雷斯兰什么的 |
[13:36] | He just wants to go | 他想去是因为 |
[13:37] | ’cause he thinks it’s an amusement park! | 他觉得那是一个游乐园 |
[13:44] | I got to tell you, | 我得跟你说 |
[13:46] | this is looking more and more like diverticulitis. | 你这症状越来越像憩室炎了 |
[13:48] | Do they say how to treat it? | 有没有说如何治疗 |
[13:49] | Like a heating pad or — ohh — there it is again. | 像是用电热毯或者 又疼了 |
[13:52] | Well, describe the pain. | 说说你是怎么个疼法 |
[13:53] | It’s like I’m being stabbed, | 就像被捅了一刀 |
[13:55] | but also like I ate a bad scallop | 但又像是被我吃掉的扇贝 |
[13:57] | that’s stabbing me from the inside. | 从里面捅了我一刀一样 |
[14:00] | That’s colorful, but there’s no box for that. | 很形象 但网站上没这些选项 |
[14:02] | What are you guys looking at? | 你们爷俩干啥捏 |
[14:03] | – Girls! – Huffington post…girls. | -看美女 -赫芬顿邮报 美女 |
[14:05] | Manny, let me see that screen. | 曼尼 让老娘看看 |
[14:08] | What did I tell you? | 我不是叫你不要上这个网站的吗 |
[14:10] | It’s not his fault. I asked him to look. | 不是他的错 是我让他看的 |
[14:12] | I’m starting to think I have a serious problem here. | 我开始觉得我的病严重起来了 |
[14:13] | Yes, you do! That computer! | 没错 就是这破电脑惹的祸 |
[14:15] | You read it there, you think it here, | 你看了网页 就开始想入非非 |
[14:17] | you feel it here. | 然后就无病呻吟 |
[14:18] | You want to feel better? | 你想好受点吗 |
[14:20] | There — you’re cured. | 好了 你痊愈了 |
[14:25] | Give me 15 minutes, | 帮我争取15分钟时间 |
[14:26] | then tell Florence Nightingale I went to the hospital. | 弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔女士要是问起来就说我去医院了 |
[14:40] | I’m gonna kill her! I’m gonna kill him! | 我要杀了她 我还要杀了他 |
[14:42] | I’m gonna kill both of them! | 我要杀了这对狗男女 |
[14:43] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:44] | Dylan has a new girlfriend! | 迪兰找了个新女友 |
[14:46] | When did that happen? | 什么时候 |
[14:47] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[14:48] | I’m just surprised he didn’t say anything… | 他什么都没跟你说么 |
[14:51] | to you. | 奇怪了 |
[14:53] | He’s not answering my texts. | 他也不回我短信 |
[14:54] | How could he do this to me?! | 他怎么能这么对我 |
[14:55] | Oh, honey, you were the one who broke up with him. | 亲爱的 是你把他甩了的 |
[14:57] | I didn’t think he was gonna find someone so fast! | 我没想到他那么快又找了一个 |
[15:01] | Maybe he’s better than I thought. | 可能他比我想的要好 |
[15:02] | No, he’s not. What? No, he’s not better! | 不 不会 绝对不会 |
[15:06] | No, you know who’s better? | 知道谁更好么 |
[15:07] | David — David the tutor. | 戴维 家教哥戴维 |
[15:09] | Smart, smart David? | 聪明的戴维 |
[15:11] | Maybe that’s him right now! | 可能是他来了 |
[15:13] | Do you want the house to yourself? | 想跟他单独相处吗 |
[15:14] | For just a little while. | 就一会儿 |
[15:21] | I got your texts. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[15:22] | You swore a lot. | 你骂得还真狠 |
[15:23] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[15:24] | Who is who? | 谁是谁 |
[15:25] | Your new girlfriend. | 你的新女友 |
[15:26] | I need her name and address, so I can mess her up. | 我要她的名字和地址 好去找她算账 |
[15:28] | I don’t have a new girlfriend. | 我哪有新女友了 |
[15:30] | Don’t play dumb, Dylan. | 别装傻了 迪兰 |
[15:31] | I’m not. I’m never playing dumb! | 我没有 我从来不装傻 |
[15:34] | I saw you at that stupid restaurant, | 我在那个傻逼餐厅看到你了 |
[15:37] | sharing a sundae with her ugly sweatshirt on the chair. | 你跟她椅子上的恶心运动衫同吃一个圣代 |
[15:40] | Oh, is that the skank? | 是那个贱人吗 |
[15:41] | No…no, there’s — there’s no skank. | 不不 没有 没有什么荡妇 |
[15:44] | Well, then why aren’t yo answering it? | 那你为什么不接电话 |
[15:46] | ‘Cause I want to talk to you. | 因为我想跟你谈谈 |
[15:48] | Well, I want to talk to her. | 我倒是想跟她谈谈 |
[15:49] | I’m gonna call her back | 我要给她打回去 |
[15:50] | and tell her to keep her hands off | 让她把她的爪子从属于 |
[15:52] | of what belongs to me. | 我的东西上拿开 |
[15:53] | – Haley… – Hello. | -海莉 -喂 |
[15:56] | – Dad? – Haley? | -爸 -海莉 |
[16:01] | Oh…my…god — the sweatshirt? | 我的天 那件运动衫 |
[16:04] | That was you with Dylan?! | 跟迪兰在一起的人是你吗 |
[16:05] | Wait, you’re the other girl? | 等一下 你就是那个新女友吗 |
[16:08] | No, we’re just friends! | 不 我们只是朋友 |
[16:09] | Phil, what are you — | 菲尔 你搞什么 |
[16:10] | Okay, put the phone down. | 好了 把电话挂了 |
[16:12] | what is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[16:13] | He needed someone to talk to. | 他需要一个可以倾诉的人 |
[16:15] | He took the break-up pretty hard. | 他的心都快碎了 |
[16:17] | – But — – You did? | -但是 -真的吗 |
[16:20] | I mean, I kept on hoping that we’d get back together. | 我一直希望我们能重归于好 |
[16:23] | Thinking of you with someone else just drove me crazy. | 一想到你跟别人在一起我都快疯了 |
[16:25] | Me too, baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[16:27] | But then your da helped me figure out | 但是你爸帮我认识到 |
[16:29] | maybe it’s best if we’re apart. | 也许分开才是最好的选择 |
[16:31] | Nice. | 好样的 |
[16:32] | I mean, I think I just need | 我只是觉得 |
[16:34] | a little time to date…Dylan. | 我需要一点时间去跟迪兰约会 |
[16:37] | And I mean me, not another guy named Dylan. | 是说我自己啦 不是另一个叫迪兰的人 |
[16:40] | So, we’re still broken up? | 所以 我们还是要分手吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[16:46] | Wow. Okay…um…I don’t know — I’ll see you. | 好吧 那就 再见吧 |
[16:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:58] | Are you okay, baby? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[16:59] | Do you need another pillow? | 还要垫多个枕头吗 |
[17:01] | I know you think this is nothing, | 我知道你觉得我没事 |
[17:02] | but he did say it could be an ulcer. | 但医生的确说有可能是溃疡 |
[17:04] | He also said it could be gas. | 他还说有可能是胀气 |
[17:06] | Do you want me to burp you? Come here. Come here. | 你想让我帮你拍拍背吗 过来 过来 |
[17:09] | Dollars to doughnuts, it’s diverticulitis. | 十有八九是憩室炎 |
[17:11] | Actually, it’s not. | 不是憩室炎 |
[17:14] | You have acute pendicitis. | 你得了急性阑尾炎 |
[17:15] | We need to get you into surgery right away. | 我们要马上给你动手术 |
[17:17] | Emergency surgery. I told you it was something. | 紧急手术 我跟你说了不是小毛病 |
[17:20] | That can’t be right. You have to check again! | 不可能 你得再复查一下 |
[17:22] | The tests are conclusive. | 已经确诊了 |
[17:23] | Everything will be all right, Mr. Pritchett. | 一切都会没事的 普里契特先生 |
[17:25] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[17:26] | No, jay, if that’s true, | 不 杰 如果是真的话 |
[17:27] | yhen I’m the worst wife in the whole wide world! | 那我就是全世界最恶毒的老婆了 |
[17:29] | I made you suffer for two whole days! | 我让你忍了整整两天 |
[17:31] | Honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事的 |
[17:32] | No, it’s not okay! | 不 怎么会没事 |
[17:34] | Why?! Why do I always almost kill my husbands?! | 为什么 为什么我总是差点害死我老公 |
[17:36] | And I want to hear this story sometime, | 我找时间再听这个故事吧 |
[17:38] | but I’m sort of counting down to a rupture here! | 但我现在要准备割阑尾了 |
[17:40] | No!! You can’t go without forgiving me! | 不 你不能带着对我的怨恨离开 |
[17:42] | What if you die in there? | 你要是死在手术室里了怎么办 |
[17:44] | What do I do without you?! | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[17:45] | I forgive you, | 我原谅你了 |
[17:46] | but nobody dies of an appendectomy! | 但是没人会死于阑尾炎手术 |
[17:48] | True, it’s usually the anesthesia that gets you. | 没错 通常都是麻醉出问题 |
[17:50] | You’re over 60, right? | 你六十多岁了 对吧 |
[17:52] | I will never forget you, Jay!! | 我永远不会忘了你的 杰 |
[17:54] | Could you go back to not caring, please?! | 你还是保持铁石心肠吧 拜托 |
[17:58] | Mitchell, it’s Barb. | 米奇尔 我是巴布 |
[17:59] | Ohh, Barb. I’m so sorry. | 巴布 我很抱歉 |
[18:02] | Well, no, no, honey, you hush. | 不不 亲爱的 听我说 |
[18:04] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[18:05] | I’ve been thinking about what I heard, and… | 我一直在想关于我听到的 |
[18:08] | maybe I do touch you too much. | 也许我是摸你摸得的有点过分了 |
[18:12] | And I could say it’s ’cause we’re a family, | 我想说我这么做是因为咱们是一家人 |
[18:15] | but, you know, I don’t know. | 但是 事实上 我不确定 |
[18:17] | I guess I have been having some fun with you, | 我猜我跟你在一起很开心 |
[18:21] | and I…I thought that it was harmless, | 我 我以为摸两把没事的 |
[18:23] | but I would never want to make you uncomfortable. | 但是我从来没想让你觉得不舒服 |
[18:26] | Barb, it’s my fault, too. | 巴布 这也是我的错 |
[18:29] | So we’re okay? | 那我们和好了吗 |
[18:30] | Yes, yes, of course. | 是的 是的 当然了 |
[18:31] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:33] | ‘Cause I couldn’t live with myself | 因为如果咱俩之间有芥蒂的话 |
[18:36] | if things stayed weird between us. | 我会难受死的 |
[18:40] | – Uh, Cam? Cam? – What is it? | -小卡 小卡 -怎么了 |
[18:42] | Well, we got it all worked out, sweetie! | 我们已经和好了 宝贝 |
[18:44] | Oh, great. Let me get my camera! | 太好了 我去拿相机 |
[18:46] | Okay, that’s not necessary — no! | 没必要吧 不要 |
[18:48] | From now on, if I go too far, | 从现在开始 如果我做得过分了 |
[18:51] | – please, you just tell me about it. – Okay. | -拜托你直接告诉我 -好的 |
[18:53] | What is that? Oh — ohh! | 那是什么 |
[18:56] | Almost lost my bracelet. | 差点把手镯丢了 |
[18:57] | – That would be an area that’s okay. – No! | -掉在那还好 -不 |
[19:00] | – Oh, dang it! – I’ll get it. I’ll get it. | -要命 -我来捡 我来捡 |
[19:02] | Oh, no, I saw where it fell. | 没事 我看见它掉在哪儿了 |
[19:03] | Force field! Force field! | 别逼我 别逼我 |
[19:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:07] | – I lost my bracelet in here. – Momma! | -我把手镯掉进去了 -妈咪 |
[19:09] | Listen, I think this might be one of those situations | 听着 我想这种就是米奇尔 |
[19:13] | where Mitchell feels like you’re crossing a boundary. | 觉得你做的过分的情形之一 |
[19:16] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:18] | Like, this too? | 就像 这样也算吗 |
[19:22] | Well…I…I got to have a good long think | 那么 我要好好想一想 |
[19:25] | about how I conduct myself. | 我的行为举止问题了 |
[19:28] | I’m truly sorry, Mitchell. | 我真的很抱歉 米奇尔 |
[19:30] | It’s okay! It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[19:32] | Well, let’s take one quick picture, | 那咱们赶紧照张相 |
[19:34] | – and we’ll get out of his way. – Yeah. Absolutely. | -然后我们就出去 -好的 |
[19:36] | – Scooch together there. – This all right? | -靠近一点 -这样行吗 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[19:46] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[19:50] | He was your first real boyfriend. | 他是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友 |
[19:52] | I keep expecting him to show up. | 我一直希望他能出现 |
[19:55] | He used to come by at night, | 他以前都是晚上过来 |
[19:57] | and I’d sneak out to see him. | 然后我偷偷溜去跟他见面 |
[19:59] | – Yeah, I know. – You knew? | -是 我知道 -你知道吗 |
[20:01] | His car is 30 years old and doesn’t have a muffler. | 他开一辆没有消音器的三十年前的旧车 |
[20:05] | And he honked. | 他居然还按喇叭 |
[20:08] | I loved that car. | 我超爱那台车 |
[20:11] | I rode in it to the guitar store. | 我坐着它去吉他店 |
[20:14] | I felt like I was flying. | 感觉自己快飞起来了 |
[20:19] | I know it hurts now, sweetheart, but… | 我知道你现在很难过 宝贝 但是 |
[20:23] | that’s how you know it was a relationship worth having. | 这样你才明白这段感情是值得拥有的 |
[20:38] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[20:56] | So Dylan, you love the Graceland? | 迪兰 猫王家好玩吗 |
[21:00] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是的 没错 |
[21:02] | Probably would be cooler if they had roller coasters. | 如果他们有过山车就更酷了 |
[21:05] | Still, it’s fun to see where the king lived, huh? | 不过 能看到国王住的地方还是很有趣对吧 |
[21:08] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:10] | That’s just an expression. America doesn’t have a king. | 那只是一个比喻 美国没有国王 |
[21:13] | Yeah. Oh, sure. Uh-huh. When? | 是啊 好呀 什么时候 |
[21:22] | Well, that’s not always the case. | 并不总是那样的 |
[21:25] | So, Dylan, did you get a chance | 迪兰 你有机会 |
[21:27] | to listen to that song I sent you? | 听我发给你的歌吗 |
[21:28] | No? You got seven minutes? | 没有吗 你有七分钟时间吗 |