时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay. I’ll — I’ll get that. | 得 您待着 我-我来接 |
[00:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:10] | Hey, Manny’s getting his outfit together | 喂 曼尼正在准备 |
[00:12] | for the dance tonight. | 他今晚舞会的行头 |
[00:13] | I was just taking some supplies out to the car. | 我正在把舞会用品往车上装呢 |
[00:16] | Isn’t this exciting — the boys’ first dance? | 太激动了 小伙子们的第一次舞会耶 |
[00:18] | Greatest day of my life. | 简直是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[00:19] | Does Phil have a green pocket square for him? | 话说菲尔有绿色的装饰方巾不 |
[00:21] | Teal! | 青色 |
[00:22] | Teal. | 好吧 青色的 |
[00:23] | I don’t know. I don’t think Phil’s | 我不知道 不过我不觉得菲尔是个 |
[00:24] | really a pocket-square kind of a guy. | 会往西服口袋里搞什么装饰方巾的人哎 |
[00:30] | Why don’t we conference in Mitch? | 咱还是问问米奇吧 |
[00:32] | Ay! Look. This might work. | 看 介个玩意儿行不 |
[00:34] | Well, except that it’s turquoise… | 这是蓝绿色的诶… |
[00:37] | oh, and a bra?! | 还是个胸罩 |
[00:39] | Do you think the kids in my village had pocket squares? | 你觉得俺们村儿里的孩子会戴装饰方巾吗 |
[00:41] | Here we go with the village. | 又扯什么你们村儿 |
[00:43] | – Dad, are you still there? – Unfortunately, yes. | -爸 还在听不 -很不幸 我还在 |
[00:45] | Please ask Claire what time | 帮我问下克莱尔 |
[00:46] | do I need to be at the school to help set up. | 我该几点去学校帮忙啊 |
[00:48] | Gloria wants to know — | 歌洛莉亚想问– |
[00:49] | No, I heard. I heard. | 不用重复 我听着了 听着了 |
[00:51] | Um, tell her thank you so much, | 告诉她很感谢她这么热心 |
[00:53] | but we have all the help we could possibly need, | 但我们的人手已经足够了 |
[00:55] | and she doesn’t even have to come tonight | 其实如果她不想来的话 |
[00:56] | – if she doesn’t want to. – Claire said — | -她压根儿都不用出现 -克莱尔说 |
[00:58] | I heard. | 我听见了 |
[01:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:02] | Oh, hey, Mitch! | 喂 米奇 |
[01:03] | – Where are you? – Oh, we’re at the park. | -你在哪儿 -我们在公园呢 |
[01:05] | You would not believe | 你肯定不敢相信 |
[01:05] | how some of these people dress their kids. | 某些家长是怎么打扮自己孩子的 |
[01:07] | Lily’s friend just pulled a Britney Spears | 莉莉的小伙伴刚刚从沙坑玩具车里 |
[01:09] | getting out of a sandbox car. | 拽出一个迷你版布兰妮 |
[01:10] | So, dad’s on the line. | 老爸也在听着呢 |
[01:12] | Do you he a teal pocket square for Manny? | 你那儿有没有青色的装饰方巾啊 曼尼要用 |
[01:15] | Cam, Manny needs a teal pocket square. | 小卡 曼尼想问你借青色的装饰方巾 |
[01:17] | Oh, I’ve got teal, I’ve got aqua, i’ve got sea foam… | 我有青色的 水蓝色的 浅蓝色的 |
[01:19] | – Yeah, Cam’s got one. – Cam’s got one. | -小卡啥都有 -小卡有 |
[01:21] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:22] | Oh, you know what? I lent it to Andre. | 我想起来了 我借给安德瑞了 |
[01:24] | Ah. He lent it to Andre. | 不过他借给安德瑞了 |
[01:25] | Flag on the play. | 情况有变 |
[01:26] | What’s that mean? | 你说啥 |
[01:27] | What’s that mean?! | 啥意思 |
[01:30] | Now I got to go to the mall. | 看来我得去趟商场了 |
[01:32] | Is this okay? | 这身怎么样 |
[01:35] | Oh, hey! Luke has to go to the mall, too. | 太巧了 卢克也要去商场耶 |
[01:37] | What? | 为啥 |
[01:38] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[01:40] | Let’s go, Incredible Hulk. | 咱走吧 绿巨人 |
[01:58] | Uh, is that ur little girl over there — Lily? | 那个叫莉莉小姑娘是你家的不 |
[02:00] | – Yes. Look at her. – Yes. | -是啊 看她多可爱 -是啊 |
[02:02] | Uh, well, this is a little bit awkward, | 这事说起来有点尴尬 |
[02:03] | but she bit Tyler. | 不过她刚刚咬了我家泰勒 |
[02:05] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:07] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天爷 |
[02:08] | I — I don’t even know what to say. | 我真不知道该说什么好 |
[02:09] | She’s never done anything like that before. | 她从没这么干过 |
[02:11] | How did it happen? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:13] | I don’t know. I didn’t see. | 我也不知道 我没看见 |
[02:16] | It’s time to play everyone’s favorite game. | 大家都爱来这套 |
[02:18] | “Let’s blame the gay dads”! | “都怪基佬爸爸” |
[02:19] | You know who had straight parents? | 你知道异性恋都生出什么货色吗 |
[02:21] | Adolf Hitler. | 希特勒 |
[02:22] | Charles Manson. | 杀人狂曼森 |
[02:22] | – Shall we go on? – Naomi Campbell. | -咱还继续不 -爱打人的超模娜奥米 |
[02:25] | I-I know it happened. | 但我知道肯定有这么回事 |
[02:26] | He’s got bite marks on his arm. | 他胳膊上还有牙印呢 |
[02:29] | Oh, gosh, someone really sunk their teeth into you, huh? | 老天 还真有人咬你了哈 |
[02:32] | It’s ’cause you’re such a yummy little guy! | 你真是个可口的小家伙 |
[02:34] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[02:36] | Our daughter didn’t do that. | 才不是我家闺女干的呢 |
[02:37] | – But he said — – Right. | -但是他说 -好吧 |
[02:39] | He’s probably just confused. | 没准儿是他搞错了 |
[02:40] | You know who I bet did it, though? | 你猜我认为是谁干的 |
[02:42] | Billy. Rhymes with Lily. | 是比利 念起来和莉莉差不多 |
[02:44] | Plus, he is very aggressive. | 而且 他可好斗了 |
[02:46] | His babysitter’s right over there. | 他家保姆就在那儿呢 |
[02:47] | She’s — she’s not much of a disciplinarian. | 她 她不太会管孩子 |
[02:50] | Because I can assure you, | 我可以跟你保证 |
[02:51] | if our child did something like this, | 要是我家闺女咬人了 |
[02:52] | we would be on her like white on rice. | 我们肯定会寸步不离地看着她 |
[02:55] | And I know that sounds a little bit like a racial slur, | 我知道这听起来貌似有点种族歧视 |
[02:57] | because we’re white and she presumably likes rice, | 因为我们是白人 而她八成爱吃米饭 |
[02:59] | but I didn’t intend it that way. | 不过我真不是故意说成这样的 |
[03:03] | Ah. Finally. There’s a spot. | 终于有车位了 |
[03:07] | Guys, I am just bursting with pride right now. | 小伙子们 我现在好为你们骄傲 |
[03:09] | Your first dance. | 这可是你们第一次舞会啊 |
[03:11] | Soon you’re gonna be men. | 很快你们也成男子汉了 |
[03:12] | I want you to know there’s more to be a man | 你们得知道 男子汉可不会 |
[03:14] | than just shopping for fancy outfits. | 整天想着买漂亮衣服 |
[03:16] | Yep. Pretty soon, you get some hair on your chest, | 没错 很快你们就要长出胸毛 |
[03:18] | you start answering the phone, | 接电话时 |
[03:18] | people don’t think you’re ladies. | 人家也不会以为你们是女人了 |
[03:22] | Come on, today, Miss Daisy. | 别磨叽了 戴茜小姐 |
[03:24] | Actually, Miss Daisy was the one being driven, | 事实上 戴茜小姐是坐车的 |
[03:26] | not the one driving. | 不是开车的 |
[03:27] | Never saw it. | 没看过 |
[03:28] | It’s called “Driving Miss Daisy”. | 那片儿叫《为戴茜小姐开车》 |
[03:30] | You got a real lip on you today. You know that? | 我说你今天话挺多啊 |
[03:37] | Hey! That was our spot! | 喂 那是我们的车位 |
[03:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥啊 |
[03:41] | You’re gonna let him snake your spot? | 你就这么把车位拱手让人了啊 |
[03:42] | Not worth it. | 没啥大不了的 |
[03:44] | Boys, here’s the only thing you got to know | 孩子们 要想当男子汉 |
[03:45] | about being a man — | 你们必须得记住 |
[03:46] | never let someone take what is yours. | 永远不能让别人抢走你的东西 |
[03:48] | Unless it’s just a parking spot | 除非那只是个微不足道的小车位 |
[03:50] | and there’s plenty of others. | 车位多的是嘛 |
[03:51] | That’s sweet, Phil. You ought to write that down. | 好贴心哦 菲尔 真该把这写下来 |
[03:53] | You got any lipstick in your purse? | 你包里肯定还带着口红呢吧 娘娘腔 |
[03:56] | I love Jay. Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 我很爱杰的 |
[03:58] | He’s my boy. | 他是我的哥们 |
[03:59] | Yeah, he gives me a hard time, | 当然 他经常和我过不去 |
[04:00] | but that’s the deal with a father-in-law. | 可这就是和岳父的相处之道 |
[04:02] | The key is, | 关键在于 |
[04:04] | I never let him see just how much it devastates me. | 我绝不向他妥协 |
[04:07] | It’s “Dunphy.” | 这念”邓菲” |
[04:08] | That’s what I said — “Dumphy.” | 我就这么念的 “傻菲” |
[04:09] | No, not “dumb”. | 不对 不是”傻” |
[04:10] | “Dunphy”. | 是”邓菲” |
[04:11] | “Dumphy”. | “傻菲” |
[04:12] | – Say “done”. – Done. | -跟我念”邓” -邓 |
[04:14] | – Say “fee”. – Fee. | -跟我念”菲” -菲 |
[04:15] | – “Done-fee”. – “Dumphy”. | -“邓菲” -“傻菲” |
[04:19] | All right, just bring it this way? | 好的 往这边挪点 |
[04:21] | This way — there it is. | 这边 就这了 |
[04:22] | Perfect. Thank you. Perfect. | 很好 谢谢 很完美 |
[04:24] | Cla-a-aire? | 克莱 克莱尔 |
[04:25] | – What? – Can you ask Gus to fix that light? | -怎么了 -你能让格斯去修一下那盏灯吗 |
[04:27] | I asked him, but he just growled at me. | 我刚去请他帮忙 他却对着我大声咆哮 |
[04:29] | Oh, gosh. Okay. | 噢 天呐 好吧 |
[04:31] | Gus, stop scaring Bethenny and fix the light, please? | 格斯 别吓唬贝瑟妮了 请你快去把灯修了吧 |
[04:34] | Don’t make me come over there. | 别逼我 |
[04:35] | I’m busy. You fix it. | 我忙得很呢 要修自己去修吧 |
[04:37] | Is this because I said | 你这样是不是就因为 |
[04:39] | i wouldn’t come to the dance with you? | 我不肯跟你一起跳舞 |
[04:41] | Gus, I’m a married woman. People would talk. | 格斯 我已为人妻了 别人会说闲话的 |
[04:43] | One dance with me, you’d forget all about him. | 只要和我销魂一舞 保证你忘乎所以 |
[04:46] | Yeah, I already have a husband who doesn’t fix lights. | 好吧 有一个不肯修灯的老公已经够让我受的了 |
[04:49] | Please? | 求你了 |
[04:52] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:54] | This school would literally fall apart without you. | 你简直就是这所学校的顶梁柱 |
[04:56] | Well, I don’t know about “literally”,but… | 还说不上”顶梁柱”啦 可 |
[04:58] | Ihola, hola! I’m here! | 大家好 我来咯 |
[05:01] | Oh, you came anyway. | 噢 你还是来了 |
[05:03] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[05:04] | I think it’s great, too. | 我感觉也很好 |
[05:06] | A few weeks ago, they asked for someone | 几周前 校方在征集 |
[05:07] | to be in charge of the school dance, | 愿意负责这次舞会的人 |
[05:09] | and I volunteered. | 我报名了 |
[05:10] | The school asks for volunteers | 学校这次召集志愿者 |
[05:12] | so that everybody will feel included, | 就是为了能让所有人参与其中 |
[05:14] | but who are they kidding? | 可他们在开什么国际大玩笑 |
[05:16] | They want me to do it. | 我才是这项工作的不二人选 |
[05:17] | I’ve put on every school dance since Haley was 12. | 自从海莉十二岁开始 学校里所有的舞会都是我负责的 |
[05:19] | It’s my thing. | 这是我的专长 |
[05:20] | They made us co-chairs, | 校方让我们当联席主席 |
[05:23] | which means we’re supposed to do everything together, | 就是为了让我们合作 |
[05:25] | but Claire won’t take any of my ideas. | 可克莱尔从不接受我的建议 |
[05:29] | She suggested an “Arabian nights” theme. | 她居然提议”天方夜谭”为舞会主题 |
[05:33] | Isn’t it a little soon? | 对小孩子来说是不是太早了 |
[05:35] | Okay. Um, hey, everybody? | 好吧 大伙注意了 |
[05:37] | Do you know Gloria, Manny’s mom? | 你们认识歌洛莉亚吗 曼尼的母亲 |
[05:39] | She’s here to help us out today. | 她是来帮我们忙的 |
[05:41] | I’m the co-chair. | 我是联席主席 |
[05:44] | So, the kids are gonna be here in two hours, | 两个小时以后孩子们就到了 |
[05:45] | so everybody back to work. | 大伙赶紧工作吧 |
[05:47] | Everybody back to work. | 大伙赶紧工作吧 |
[05:49] | I just said that. | 这话我说过了 |
[05:50] | And I just co-said it. | 我这是在”联说” |
[05:54] | I mean, the nerve of that lady accusing Lily? | 那女士居然厚颜无耻的来指责莉莉 |
[05:58] | Mm. Well, you know what? You can’t change people, Cam. | 江山易改 本性难移 小卡 |
[05:59] | I mean, we just have to rise above. | 我们只能尽量不去受他们影响 |
[06:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:03] | She bit me. | 她咬了我一口 |
[06:05] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[06:06] | Ohh! Ah! She did it again! | 她又咬我了 |
[06:08] | It’s like “Twilight” back here! | 这简直就是《暮光之城》 |
[06:11] | No! No ice cream for you, Billy, | 不行 没有雪糕吃 比利 |
[06:14] | because the lady say you biting! | 因为那个阿姨说你到处咬人 |
[06:16] | Okay. Okay. Go. Go. | 好吧 快走 快走 |
[06:18] | – Yeah. – Go, go, go. | -好的 -快 快 快 |
[06:19] | Drive. | 快开车 |
[06:26] | Are you sure this is teal? | 你确定这个是青色吗 |
[06:28] | ‘Cause I’m starting to get a real strong green thing here. | 因为我开始觉得这个有点偏绿色 |
[06:30] | That’s the fluorescent lights. | 那是日光灯的反射效果 |
[06:32] | Do you mind if I walk this over to lamps galore? | 我可以把这个拿到灯光明亮点的地方看看吗 |
[06:35] | I need you to worry about this less. | 你别老担心这个了 |
[06:37] | Guess who fit into the suit on the mannequin | 猜猜谁正好能穿下人体模特身上的衣服 |
[06:38] | and saved us 20%? | 还给我们打了八折 |
[06:40] | Here’s something I didn’t know about mannequins — | 我一直不明白 人体模特 |
[06:42] | they don’t have a wiener. | 怎么就没有”香肠”呢 |
[06:44] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[06:45] | It’s a nicer word for “penis”. | 那是”小鸡鸡”的婉转说法 |
[06:47] | No, I mean, what the heck is this? | 不是 我是说 这是什么鬼东西 |
[06:49] | It’s a tie. | 领带啊 |
[06:50] | It’s teal. | 可这是青色的 |
[06:51] | I don’t care. | 那又怎样 |
[06:52] | I just grabbed the first one I saw. | 我第一眼看见就拿了 |
[06:53] | Well, grab a different one. | 去拿个别的 |
[06:54] | No! | 不要 |
[06:56] | Now I like it. | 我现在喜欢上它了 |
[06:58] | Uh, I think we were here first. | 我们先到的 别插队 |
[07:00] | I just have one thing. I’m in a big rush. | 我只买一样东西 我赶时间 |
[07:02] | So are we. | 我们也赶时间 |
[07:03] | That’s fine. Go ahead. | 没关系 你先结账吧 |
[07:05] | Seriously? | 你搞什么 |
[07:05] | Jay, it’s not a big deal. | 杰 这没什么大不了的 |
[07:06] | And can you give me the sale prices | 你能帮我查一下 |
[07:08] | for some things I bought last week? | 上周我买的那些东西的价格嘛 |
[07:09] | Oh, for god’s sake! | 噢 我滴神呐 |
[07:10] | Now, this is what i’m talking about, boys. | 正如我说的那样 |
[07:12] | You give people an inch, they’ll run all over you. | 做人要强硬 不然别人会得寸进尺 |
[07:14] | Or you could just be nice — pay it forward. | 或者你也可以做个好人 让爱传递 |
[07:16] | They don’t make movies out of bad ideas. | 别老是给他们灌输不良思想 |
[07:17] | All I know is you got to fight for what you want. | 我只知道你们要努力争夺自己想要的东西 |
[07:19] | If there’s one job available, | 要是只有一个就业岗位 |
[07:21] | this guy just got it, | 而你们不去争取 就会像那样被人夺走 |
[07:22] | and they go hungry at the “Dumphys'”. | 你们就在”傻菲”家等着挨饿吧 |
[07:24] | “Dunphys'”. | 是”邓菲”啦 |
[07:27] | Okay, I don’t get it. Why is she biting? | 我还是搞不懂 她干吗要咬人 |
[07:29] | Lily, why are you biting? | 莉莉 你干吗要咬人 |
[07:30] | She’s not biting. She’s teething. | 她才不是咬人呢 她这是在磨牙 |
[07:32] | On people! | 在人身上磨牙 |
[07:34] | All right, if she starts biting her play dates, | 好了 要是她再这样继续咬她的玩伴 |
[07:36] | she’s gonna be a pariah. | 她就会被人唾弃的 |
[07:37] | Try “piranha”. | “食人鲳”也挺可爱的 |
[07:38] | Really, cam? | 你要这样称呼咱们的女儿吗 小卡 |
[07:39] | It was right there. | 一时口快 |
[07:40] | All right, you should also know that I in no way — | 好吧 你也该知道我绝对 |
[07:43] | in no way — blame you. | 一点儿都没怪你 |
[07:45] | – Well, thank you. Why would you blame me? – I don’t. | -那多谢了 你为啥要怪我 -我没有 |
[07:47] | Well, good, because I don’t blame you. | 好啊 因为我就没怪你 |
[07:49] | Well, obviously. | 明显得很 |
[07:50] | Uh, okay, well, now I’m starting to feel the blame. | 我觉得你又在怪我了 |
[07:53] | No. No. Don’t — it’s… | 没 我没有 好吧 是因为 |
[07:55] | it’s just that you’re with her all day. | 整天都是你跟她在一起 你该教好她的 |
[07:58] | I have a daughter who bites and a partner who stings. | 现在我有一个咬人的女儿和一个叮(激怒)人的老公 |
[08:00] | Okay. Okay, you want to know the truth? | 好吧 你想知道真相吗 |
[08:03] | Sometimes you’ve sent her some mixed signals. | 你有时候会给她一些奇怪的暗示 |
[08:06] | I’m gonna bite your feet! | 我要咬你的小脚丫 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna bite ’em right off! | 我要把它们咬掉 |
[08:12] | Oh, I’m not the one who uses my teeth like a multi-tool. | 哦 我可没有把牙齿当瑞士军刀来用 |
[08:15] | Here we go. Cookies for Lily… | 好了 莉莉的饼干 |
[08:19] | …and wine for us. | 我们的酒 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | I can’t believe you would equate — | 我不敢相信你居然拿 |
[08:24] | Oh, don’t bite my head off. | 别把我的头咬掉了 |
[08:26] | I’m not a pack of batteries. | 我可不是电池 |
[08:28] | Un poquito mas aca. Es perfecto all. | 往这边移一点 这就对了 |
[08:31] | Ay, good. Bellissimo. | 很好 棒极了 |
[08:35] | Why is this box here?! | 这里怎么有个盒子 |
[08:36] | I am sorry — we did, | 实在抱歉 是我们放的 |
[08:38] | because we were moving the tables. | 因为我们要搬桌子 |
[08:39] | Well, why are you moving the tables? | 那你为啥要搬桌子 |
[08:41] | So the kids have more space to dance. | 这样孩子们就有更大的空间跳舞了 |
[08:44] | It’s better this way. | 这样更好 |
[08:45] | Is it really, Gloria? | 真的吗 歌洛莉亚 |
[08:46] | Because right now it kind of just looks like | 因为现在这里看起来就是 |
[08:48] | a clump of tables and a big open space. | 一堆桌子和一大片空地 |
[08:51] | Look, I’m sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[08:52] | but we’ve always done it this way, | 但是我们以前就这么做的 |
[08:54] | and I think it’s gonna throw people off | 我认为如果你把桌子搬来搬去 |
[08:55] | if you move them around. | 会把人们吓跑的 |
[08:57] | Oh, my god, these tables look great! | 天啊 这些桌子看上去真不错 |
[09:00] | Who did this? | 谁弄的 |
[09:01] | I did! | 是我耶 |
[09:02] | I love it! | 爱死了 |
[09:03] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[09:05] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 咱们还没自我介绍呢 |
[09:06] | – I’m Gloria. – I’m Bethenny. | -我叫歌洛莉亚 -我叫贝瑟妮 |
[09:09] | I don’t know if anybody’s ever told you this, | 不知是否有人跟你说过 |
[09:10] | but you’re really pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[09:12] | No. No, Bethenny. No one’s ever told her that. | 不 不 贝瑟妮 没人跟她这么说过 |
[09:15] | I am seriously freaking out | 这些桌子真超乎 |
[09:17] | about these tables! | 我的想象 |
[09:18] | You know what? Let’s just put a pin in | 这样好了 我们在要放桌子的地方 |
[09:20] | where we’re gonna put the tables. | 做个记号 |
[09:21] | Yes, we’re keeping the tables! | 好啊 桌子就这样放 |
[09:23] | So what else can I do? | 还有什么需要我帮忙么 |
[09:24] | Um…you can… | 你可以 |
[09:26] | help me with the chairs. | 帮我拿一下凳子 |
[09:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:29] | We need a lot of them. | 我们需要很多凳子 |
[09:30] | They’re under the stage right…here. | 凳子就放在台下 就在这儿 |
[09:32] | There you go. | 请吧 |
[09:34] | It’s like dirty and dark there, no? | 这里还真是又黑又脏的说 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I know. Bummer, right? | 我知道 不太爽是吧 |
[09:40] | Off you go. | 进去吧 |
[09:40] | Smells funny, Claire! | 味道有点怪啊 克莱尔 |
[09:43] | So sorry. Keep goin’! | 对不住了 继续往里爬 |
[09:47] | What? | 又咋了嘛 |
[09:49] | We needed chairs. | 我们真的需要凳子 |
[10:04] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们讲啥呢 |
[10:05] | No, nothing. He was just saying | 没啥 他说 |
[10:07] | how much he loves the tables. | 他爱死这些桌子了 |
[10:11] | If I had the receipt, | 要是我有收据 |
[10:13] | I wouldn’t need you to look it up. | 我就用不着叫你查了 |
[10:15] | At this rate, I’m going to miss the first dance… | 照这样下去 第一轮舞我是跳不成了 |
[10:18] | at my wedding! | 我说的是我以后的婚礼 |
[10:20] | I thought he only had one item. | 他不是说他只有一件东西要买单吗 |
[10:22] | Tell your dad, if it were up to me, | 跟你老爹说去 要是当初听我的 |
[10:23] | we’d have been in and out of here in about 10 minutes. | 我们十分钟之内就可以买完走人了 |
[10:25] | You mentioned that. | 你说过了 |
[10:26] | And I’ll probably mention it again, | 我可能还会再说一次 |
[10:27] | because, thanks to someone, | 因为托某人的福 |
[10:28] | we’re gonna be here for a while. | 我们还得继续耗在这儿 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[10:30] | You know, Luke, you should order that suit in a larger size, | 知道吗 卢克 你应该买套大号的西服 |
[10:32] | – because by the time we get out of here – I…get…it. | 因为等我们结账走人的时候[卢克该长大了] -我懂了 |
[10:34] | Pay for the suit. | 这是西装钱 |
[10:35] | Where the hell are you going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[10:36] | Luke needs…socks. | 卢克还需要 袜子 |
[10:38] | Make ’em teal! | 要青色的 |
[10:39] | You’re playing a very dangerous game. | 你是承心惹我哈 |
[10:42] | Hey, boys… | 嘿 筒子们 |
[10:43] | look who it is — | 看看谁来了 |
[10:45] | the guy that stole our parking spot. | 那个占了我们停车位的家伙 |
[10:47] | – Are you going to hit him? – I’d totally hit him. | -你要去扁他么 -是我的话就肯定扁他 |
[10:49] | I’m not gonna hit him, | 我不会扁他 |
[10:50] | but I’m gonna give him a piece of my mind. | 但我要跟他讲道理 |
[10:52] | Now, boys, pay attention — you want to be men, | 筒子们 注意了 要想当爷们儿 |
[10:53] | this is how you handle a jerk like this. | 就得学我这样对付这些痞子 |
[10:55] | Hey, chief? | 嘿 兄弟 |
[10:58] | You know, you stole our parking space today. | 你今天抢了我们的停车位 |
[11:00] | – What? – That’s right. | -啥 -就是这么回事 |
[11:02] | I was waiting for the parking space, | 我正在等停车位 |
[11:03] | You sneaked right in there — | 你溜过去就把位给占了 |
[11:04] | that make you feel like a big man? | 你以为你爸李刚啊 |
[11:05] | Did I? I didn’t even notice. | 有吗 我根本没注意到 |
[11:07] | That’s no excuse. | 这借口没啥说服力 |
[11:09] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:11] | My dog died today. | 我的狗今天死了 |
[11:12] | I had to put him to sleep. | 我不得不给他安乐死 |
[11:14] | 14 years, | 十四年了 |
[11:16] | he was all I had. | 我们俩相依为命 |
[11:19] | Now I can’t stand the thought | 现在我每每想起回家 |
[11:20] | of going back to my empty apartment, | 就独守空巢 眼泪就哗哗的 |
[11:22] | So I just keep wandering around the mall. | 所以我就不停地跑商场来晃悠 |
[11:24] | You know what? Forget about the… | 这样好了 忘了 |
[11:26] | spot. | 停车位[也指”圆点”]的事吧 |
[11:27] | Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[11:29] | That was his name! | 他名字就是圆点 |
[11:34] | Do not hit him. | 请不要扁他 |
[11:41] | Oasis for men? | 喷点男士香水 |
[11:44] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[11:47] | You made that sound like a question, | 你好像是在问我 |
[11:48] | then you didn’t wait for me to answer. | 却又不给我机会回答 |
[11:49] | – What? – Here, let me show you. | -什么 -让哥教教你 |
[11:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. You go — | 看 你是这么说的 |
[11:51] | You go, “Oasis for men”? | 你说 喷点 男士香水 |
[11:54] | You see what I mean? You went, “Oasis for men”? | 懂不 你说了 喷点 男士香水 |
[11:56] | You should have said, “Oasis for men”? | 你应该说 要喷点男士香水吗 |
[11:57] | Then I’d go, “Yeah, give me two”. | 然后我回答 给哥来两下 |
[11:58] | But instead, you went, “Oasis for men”. | 但是你说 喷点 男士香水 |
[12:00] | – Okay. I get it. – You see what I mean? | -好吧 -你滴明白 |
[12:02] | – I-I get it. I get it. – No, I’m not sure you do! | -明白了 -我看未必 |
[12:03] | You sprayed before “Men”! | 你没说完“男士香水”就喷我 |
[12:04] | You went, “Oasis for men”. | 你说 喷点 男士香水 |
[12:06] | – Okay. Okay. – Men! | -好好好 -叫你喷 |
[12:07] | – Men! Men! – Stop it! Stop it! | -我喷 -别闹了 |
[12:09] | – Men! Men! Men! Men! – Stop it! | -我再喷 -求你了 |
[12:10] | – Men! Men! Men! Men! – Stop it! | -我继续喷 -不要啊 |
[12:13] | Men! Men! Men! Men! Men! | 我喷 我喷 我喷喷喷 |
[12:32] | Hey, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[12:35] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道我是咋了 |
[12:37] | I just… | 我就 |
[12:38] | I… | 我 |
[12:40] | I don’t know what happened. | 我真的不知道 |
[12:41] | Look, I might’ve come down on you a little bit hard today. | 我今天对你是有点小苛刻 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:46] | I remember pretending to go look for some socks… | 我记得我假装去买袜子 |
[12:48] | I mean, it’s, uh, my fault. | 是我错了 |
[12:50] | I pushed your buttons. | 我把你惹急了 |
[12:52] | My father-in-law was the same way with me. | 我老丈人以前也这么对我 |
[12:53] | He was horrible. | 那糟老头真可怕 |
[12:54] | Grandpa Lucas? He was a sweetheart. | 卢卡斯外公吗 他是大好人呀 |
[12:56] | Yeah, after the stroke mellowed him out good. | 中风以后他才良心发现 |
[12:58] | Before? An animal. | 那之前 简直不是人啊 |
[13:00] | We named Luke after him. | 卢克这名字就是为了纪念他的 |
[13:02] | Everything I did was wrong. | 我做啥都错 |
[13:03] | If I said it was white, he’d say it was black. | 我说白 他非得说黑 |
[13:06] | Although he never said anything was black | 尽管他从不用黑色这个词 |
[13:08] | ’cause he was a pretty big racist. | 他是个变态的种族歧视 |
[13:09] | I wear his watch. | 我还戴着他的表 |
[13:10] | I hated him. Hated him. | 死老头子 恨死他了 |
[13:14] | And I was thinking — I don’t know — | 我在想 我不知道 |
[13:17] | I don’t want you to think the same way about me. | 希望你对我不是这种感情 |
[13:21] | You ever think about maybe | 那你有想过 |
[13:23] | not being a jerk to me so much? | 对我有爱一些吗 |
[13:25] | Now, see, you got to stop taking that stuff personally. | 别以为我只是针对你 |
[13:28] | I’m like that with everybody. | 我对所有人都那样 |
[13:29] | I’m tough! | 我不好相处 |
[13:30] | And…Mean. | 还尖酸刻薄 |
[13:32] | I don’t like to take guff! | 不喜欢别人唧唧歪歪 |
[13:34] | Or people’s feelings into consideration. | 也不考虑别人的感受 |
[13:36] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | I can’t swear my way’s the right way. | 我不敢说我一定是对的 |
[13:41] | I see you smiling, skipping around, | 看你那副追欢卖笑 上窜下跳的熊样 |
[13:43] | and I think sometimes — I don’t know — | 不知怎么 我有时会想 |
[13:44] | maybe the boys would be better off | 男孩们像你这样 |
[13:46] | if they were a little bit more like you. | 也许还自在些 |
[13:50] | You know, skipping burns more calories than running. | 知道吗 跳比跑燃烧的卡路里更多 |
[13:53] | That’s — | 那是 |
[13:54] | We’re done here. | 先说到这儿吧 |
[13:58] | Oh, hey, listen. | 对了 |
[13:59] | He didn’t tell me, but what’d you do to that guy, huh? | 那人没告诉我 你做啥坏事了 |
[14:00] | Did you get him? | 给他点颜色瞧瞧了 |
[14:02] | Yeah, I sprayed him with cologne. | 我对着他喷了点香水 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry I asked. | 当我没问 |
[14:04] | No, but, like, a lot of cologne. | 喷了很多香水呢 |
[14:05] | I just, like, got way up in there. | 我追着他一路小跑啊 |
[14:09] | Good boy. | 真有你的 |
[14:15] | Did you find anything yet? | 有啥发现 |
[14:16] | Yes, there’s a whole section on biting | 这个妈咪论坛上 |
[14:17] | on this Mommy forum. | 有咬人讨论专区 |
[14:18] | Oh, good. What does it say? | 不错 上面怎么说 |
[14:20] | Uh, “My son was biting, | 我儿子咬人 |
[14:21] | so I got a stranger to yell at him”. | 我就找了个陌生人训他 |
[14:23] | “Being disciplined by someone else outside the family | 外人对他的训斥让他好怕怕 |
[14:26] | scared him into stopping.” | 以后也不咬人了 |
[14:26] | – Idiots! – Cam! | -很傻很天真 -小卡 |
[14:28] | What? I am not hiring some hobo | 咋滴了 我才不会雇什么刁民 |
[14:30] | to come over here and traumatize my child. | 来伤我家小乖乖的心 |
[14:33] | She’s already prone to flashbacks, | 她已经有段不堪回首的记忆了 |
[14:34] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[14:35] | Yeah, you know she didn’t fight in Vietnam, right? | 她在越南又没参过战 |
[14:37] | I don’t know anything anymore. | 我不管 我不管 |
[14:38] | What else does it say? | 还有啥 |
[14:39] | Okay, well, this one says, | 好吧 这位楼主说 |
[14:40] | “When my daughter bit her brother, | 我女儿咬她弟弟时 |
[14:42] | I put a pinch of pepper in her mouth”. | 我在她嘴里放了点胡椒 |
[14:44] | “She cried and cried, but she never bit again”. | 她哭个不停 不过从此再不咬人了 |
[14:47] | Smiley face. | 还有个笑脸表情 |
[14:48] | Oh, well, the smiley face makes it okay. | 这笑得还有理了 |
[14:50] | “I waterboarded our toddler — | 给我囡囡一点小惩罚 |
[14:52] | lol”! | 哇咔咔 |
[14:53] | Well, all right, what do you suggest we do? | 那你说 我们怎么办 |
[14:54] | That we log off the Spanish inquisition website | 退出这个西班牙知道网 |
[14:57] | and handle this with love. | 用爱来感化她 |
[14:59] | Okay, Lily… | 听我唱 莉莉 |
[15:01] | take a bite of an apple, take a bite of a pear | 咬一口苹果 咬一口梨 |
[15:08] | take a bite of the cookie that you left over there | 咬一口面前的小曲奇 |
[15:14] | Here’s one thing you should never do. | 有些东西你不能咬 |
[15:17] | Don’t bite Taylor or Brandon or Sue | 泰勒 布兰登 苏小小 |
[15:20] | because people aren’t food. People aren’t food | 人不能咬呀 人不能咬 |
[15:23] | Your friends will run away | 你咬了朋友 |
[15:25] | if they’re scared of being chewed | 他们就会被吓跑 |
[15:27] | and as a side note, | 再给一句小忠告 |
[15:28] | private parts are private | 私密部位保护好 |
[15:31] | Well…problem solved. | 你真贤惠 问题解决了 |
[15:33] | I know you’re being sarcastic, | 我知道你在挖苦我 |
[15:34] | but you don’t know that it’s not. | 你懂啥 还没结束呢 |
[15:36] | Ow! Honey. | 哎哟 我的乖乖哟 |
[15:38] | – Did she just bite you again? – No. | -她又咬你了吗 -没有 |
[15:39] | That is it. I am getting the pepper! | 我受够了 我去拿胡椒来 |
[15:41] | N — no, you are not. | 不 你不能拿 |
[15:43] | Cam, you’re not doing her any favors by being soft. | 小卡 这么宠她对她没好处 |
[15:46] | Oh, well, then, why don’t you just skip the pepper, | 干脆你也甭拿胡椒了 |
[15:47] | I’ll get some pliers, and we’ll pull her teeth now! | 我去找钳子 咱俩速度拔掉她的牙 |
[15:49] | Play relax! It’s a seasoning. | 淡定 不就是个调味品吗 |
[15:52] | Okay. Well, then, why don’t you try some? | 要不你尝一个 |
[15:53] | – Stop. – No. Try a little. | -别闹了 -来嘛 |
[15:54] | – Stop it. Stop it, Cam. Stop it. – No, try a little bit. | -小卡 别这样 -尝一个嘛 |
[15:56] | Don’t you hit me. Here. Put some in there. | 你还敢打我 看我不塞你嘴里 |
[15:57] | – No! Well… – Ow! You bit me! Mm! | -不要 -你咬我 |
[16:00] | Why don’t you sing me a song about it? | 你为什么不为我唱首关于这个的歌 |
[16:14] | Oh, look at you two in your matching ties! | 看你俩的领带多搭啊 |
[16:17] | – Don’t get me started. – Ohh, come here. | -别跟我提这事 -过来 |
[16:20] | Luke, sweetie, aryou wearing cologne? | 卢克 亲爱的 你喷古龙水了吗 |
[16:23] | No. Dad attacked the perfume guy | 没有 老爸攻击了推销香水的家伙 |
[16:25] | and then hugged me. | 又拥抱了我 |
[16:27] | I saw the boys in those adorable little suits, | 我看到男孩们穿着可爱的西装 |
[16:30] | and it made me realize this dance is about them. | 然后我意识到这舞台就是他们的 |
[16:33] | It’s not about me | 与我无关 |
[16:34] | and my petty little competition with… | 与我跟歌洛莉亚之间 |
[16:36] | with Gloria. | 小小的竞争无关 |
[16:42] | Just look at the walls in here. | 看那边的墙 |
[16:46] | Who wears that to a kids’ dance? | 谁穿成那样参加儿童舞会啊 |
[16:48] | I know. She looks amazing. | 没错 她看起来太赞了 |
[16:52] | Okay, I’m gonna slow things down | 好了 我要用首怀旧老歌 |
[16:54] | with a blast from the past | 为我们的女伴们 |
[16:55] | for our chaperones. | 舒缓下节奏 |
[17:06] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[17:09] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[17:32] | I’m — I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[17:33] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[17:37] | I need a paper towel. | 我要纸巾 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see you. | 不好意思 我没看见你 |
[17:39] | No… | 是啊 |
[17:40] | Of course you didn’t. Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没看见我了 当然了 |
[17:42] | ‘Cause it’s gloria’s night. | 因为这是歌洛莉亚之夜 |
[17:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:45] | It’s all about Gloria, Gloria, Gloria! | 全是关于歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:49] | When you’re done getting married… | 你谈够情说够爱以后 |
[17:51] | maybe you can mop this up a little. | 就把这地方拖干净点 |
[17:55] | What was that? | 她怎么了 |
[17:56] | It’s this damn uniform. | 都是这该死的制服 |
[18:03] | Okay, we need to talk. | 好吧 我们得谈谈 |
[18:04] | No. I am fine. I do not need to talk. | 不 我很好 我不需要谈 |
[18:07] | Well, you’ve been pushing me away the whole week. | 你这星期一直在排斥我 |
[18:09] | You’ve been fighting all my ideas. | 你一直反对我的意见 |
[18:11] | That’s because this is my thing, Gloria. | 因为这是我的事 歌洛莉亚 |
[18:13] | Why can’t it be my thing, too, Claire? | 为什么不能也是我的事 克莱尔 |
[18:16] | Because everything is your thing! | 因为所有的事都与你有关 |
[18:18] | This — this is the one thing that was my thing. | 这是唯一一件我自己的事 |
[18:22] | This is my only thing. | 这是我唯一的事 |
[18:23] | Oh my god, this is my only thing. | 我的天 这是我唯一的事 |
[18:25] | And then you come along and you steal my thunder | 然后你穿着你的紧身裙过来 |
[18:28] | with your tight dresses and your great ideas. | 用你那些很棒的主意 抢了我的风头 |
[18:31] | I was the one that all the moms looked up to. | 我是那个受到所有妈妈尊敬的人 |
[18:33] | I was the only one that Gus liked. | 我是格斯唯一喜欢的人 |
[18:34] | Ay! Please. | 拜托 |
[18:36] | You like him so much, you can keep him. | 你那么喜欢他 你可以留着他 |
[18:38] | It’s not the same now that I know he likes you. | 现在不一样了 我知道他喜欢你 |
[18:40] | That sounds really insane, | 这听上去真的很疯 |
[18:42] | but this isn’t actually about gus. | 但这跟格斯没关系 |
[18:43] | Really? Because you’ve been talking a lot about him. | 是吗 因为你一直在谈论他 |
[18:46] | Gloria, Gus is a symbol. | 歌洛莉亚 格斯只是一个符号 |
[18:49] | A sex symbol? | 性符号吗 |
[18:51] | Stop it, Gloria. I’m already crying. | 别说了 歌洛莉亚 我都哭了 |
[18:52] | Claire…I didn’t come here to steal your thunder. | 克莱尔 我不是来这儿抢你风头的 |
[18:56] | Your thunder is your thunder, | 你的就是你的 |
[18:57] | and my thunder is my thunder. | 我的就是我的 |
[18:58] | I know. It’s just that god gave you so much thunder. | 我知道 只是上帝给你的比较多 |
[19:01] | Yeah, maybe too much. | 可能是有点太多了 |
[19:03] | I hate how those women look at me. | 我讨厌那些女人看我的眼神 |
[19:06] | You think I don’t know what they’re thinking? | 你以为我不知道她们是怎么想的吗 |
[19:07] | “Ah, here comes the hot one with the big boobies | 哟 来了个性感的波霸 |
[19:10] | that is gonna steal my husband”. | 搞不好会抢了我老公 |
[19:12] | And maybe they don’t let their kids play with Manny. | 也许她们都不会让自己的孩子跟曼尼玩 |
[19:15] | I volunteer because I want them to see | 我自愿来这是因为我想让他们看看 |
[19:17] | that there’s so much more to me. | 我还有更多其他的内涵 |
[19:19] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你为什么没跟我说过这些 |
[19:21] | Maybe for the same reason you didn’t tell me | 也许就跟你没告诉我 |
[19:23] | you had a weird thing for Gus — | 你对格斯有奇怪的感觉一样 |
[19:26] | It’s embarrassing. | 这很尴尬的 |
[19:28] | Okay. I am sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[19:30] | I made this whole thing | 我把整件事 |
[19:32] | into some ridiculous competition, | 变成了可笑的竞争 |
[19:34] | and…I’m pathetic. | 而且 我真可悲 |
[19:36] | You’re not pathetic. | 你不可悲 |
[19:40] | Okay, that’s a little bit sad. | 好吧 是有点令人难过 |
[19:45] | We like to think we’re so smart | 我们喜欢自认为聪明 |
[19:47] | and we have all the answers. | 自认为自己能解决一切问题 |
[19:49] | And we want to pass all that on to our children. | 而且我们希望可以把这些传授给孩子们 |
[19:52] | But… | 但是 |
[19:54] | if you scratch beneath the surface, | 如果你不只停留在肤浅的表面上的话 |
[19:55] | you don’t have to dig very deep to find the kid you were. | 用不着深究就能看到你自己儿时的样子 |
[19:58] | Which is why it’s kind of crazy | 这也正是疯狂的地方 |
[19:59] | that now we’re raising kids of our own. | 现在我们自己都有孩子了 |
[20:01] | You know what? This is a milestone. | 你知道吗 这是一个里程碑 |
[20:03] | We’re accepting that our little angel isn’t perfect. | 我们接受我们的小天使并不是那么完美 |
[20:06] | That’s right. And it’s okay. | 是的 这没关系 |
[20:10] | I-I take it back — | 我 我收回刚才的话 |
[20:11] | she is perfect. | 她很完美 |
[20:13] | But I guess that’s the real circle of life. | 但是我猜这才是生命真正的轮回 |
[20:15] | Your parents faked their way through it, | 你父母这样长大 |
[20:18] | you fake your way through it, | 你也这样长大 |
[20:20] | and, hopefully, | 那么 我希望 |
[20:22] | you don’t raise a serial killer. | 你没有养了一个连环杀人犯 |
[20:30] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[20:35] | I am so sorry. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[20:37] | No,just come over watching movie | 不 把所有事都抛在脑后 |
[20:39] | put the whole thing behind you. | 过来看电影吧 |
[20:41] | Okay, see you in a bit. | 好的 一会见 |
[20:42] | That was Longines. He’s in a very bad place. | 是浪琴 他现在心情很差 |
[20:44] | Oh, no. What happened? | 不是吧 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Well, apparently some maniac went crazy at the mall | 有个疯子在商场发飙了 |
[20:48] | and attacked him with oasis for men. | 用男士香水袭击了他 |
[20:50] | Oh. Well, I think we all knew that day was coming. | 好吧 我想我们都知道早晚会有这么一天 |
[20:53] | All right. Wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[20:55] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:57] | Okay, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[20:59] | Please don’t hurt daddy. | 拜托不要咬老爸 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:03] | “Ahh”. | 来 张嘴 |