时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 出门啦 |
[00:05] | We’re gonna need a little more time | 我们要早点去 预留点多一点时间 |
[00:07] | at the airport security because I’m pretty sure | 过机场的安检 因为我确信 |
[00:07] | that they’re gonna wanna patch you down. | 他们肯定会多留你一会儿 |
[00:09] | Manny is with his father for the weekend | 曼尼这周末在他爸爸那 |
[00:11] | so Jay and I are flying to Vegas. | 所以我和杰要飞去拉斯维加斯度周末 |
[00:14] | I’m a little torn because I want alone time with Gloria, | 我有点左右为难 因为我既想和歌洛莉亚过二人世界 |
[00:17] | but I also like rubbing Manny’s head for good luck. | 又想揉揉曼尼的头 求得在赌场的好手气 |
[00:21] | I just need to send this e-mail to Claire | 我得给克莱尔发封邮件 |
[00:22] | why I’m not working on the bake sale next week, | 解释一下我为什么不参加下周的糕饼义卖了 |
[00:25] | but I can’t say the real reason. | 但我又不能告诉她真正的原因 |
[00:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:27] | Because she drives me crazy | 因为每次她负责这些事的时候 |
[00:29] | when she’s in charge of these things. | 都让我很抓狂 |
[00:31] | Okay. We got a flight to catch, so let me help you out here. | 好吧 我们还要赶飞机 所以我就来帮帮你吧 |
[00:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:34] | You tell me what you want to say to her, | 把你想跟她说的话告诉我 |
[00:36] | and I’ll help you find a nice way to say it. | 我帮你改的委婉一些 |
[00:38] | I want to say… | 我想说 |
[00:40] | I can’t work on the bake sale | 我不能去参加糕饼义卖了 |
[00:42] | because you’re a bossy control freak | 因为你是一个专横的控制狂 |
[00:44] | that looks down on my cupcakes | 还瞧不上我做的纸杯蛋糕 |
[00:46] | even though your lemon squares were very dry. | 虽然你自己做的柠檬方形蛋糕干的要命 |
[00:52] | Done. Okay? | 写好了 快吧 |
[00:53] | How’s this? | 你看这个怎么样 |
[00:55] | “Dear claire, I can’t work the bake sale | 亲爱的克莱尔 我不能参加糕饼义卖了 |
[00:58] | because you’re a bossy control freak who look down –“ | 因为你是一个专横的控制狂 还瞧不上 |
[01:01] | Very funny, Jay. | 真幽默 杰 |
[01:04] | I — I — why the whoosh? | 我 我 刚才那呼呼的声音是怎么回事 |
[01:06] | Where is — where is the e-mail? | 哪去了 电子邮件哪去了 |
[01:08] | It sended! Ay. Make it come back. | 已经发送了 把它弄回来 |
[01:10] | I don’t know how to make it come back. | 我不知道怎么把它弄回来 |
[01:12] | Now she’s gonna read it, | 这下她会看到这封邮件 |
[01:13] | and she’s gonna think it’s from me! | 然后认为是我写的 |
[01:14] | Well, technically, it was from you. | 严格来说 确实是你写的 |
[01:16] | Come on, let’s hit the road. | 走吧 出发了 |
[01:19] | It sended. | 已经发送了 |
[01:23] | Please come back. | 求求你回来吧 |
[01:37] | We love our neighborhood, but sometimes the last thing | 我们很喜欢这个街区 但有时候 |
[01:39] | you want to do after fighting traffic | 最讨厌的事是在堵了半天车 好不容易开回家之后 |
[01:41] | is get back in the car to go out to eat. | 还得再开车出门吃饭 |
[01:43] | And the only restaurant within walking distance | 而步行范围内唯一的一家餐馆 |
[01:45] | is Shawarma City. | 是沙威玛城 |
[01:47] | Two Shawarma combo. Meat or chicken? | 两个沙威玛套餐 要猪肉还是鸡肉 |
[01:49] | Uh, one meat. One chicken. | 一个猪肉 一个鸡肉 |
[01:51] | And can you make the chicken all white meat? | 鸡肉那份能不能都用白肉啊 |
[01:53] | Number 32. Pay cashier. | 三十二号 收银柜台付款 |
[01:54] | Okay, that’s not an answer. | 好吧 你根本没回答我嘛 |
[01:59] | Then a miracle happened. | 然后 奇迹发生了 |
[02:01] | Uh, the hottest new restaurant in the city | 城里最热门的新餐馆 |
[02:03] | opened up two blocks away — | 阿米莉亚 在两个街区外 |
[02:04] | Amelia’s. | 开了一家分店 |
[02:05] | But there was a problem. | 但有个问题 |
[02:06] | They can take us at 5:15… | 五点十五分有位子 |
[02:08] | What are we, 80? | 我们是七老八十吗 这么早吃饭 |
[02:09] | 10:45. | 要不就十点四十五 |
[02:10] | What are we, 20? | 我们是二十几岁的小伙子吗 半夜才吃饭 |
[02:12] | Then…miracle number two. | 接下来 第二个奇迹 |
[02:13] | Turns out one of the mothers at Lily’s pre-school | 莉莉学前班里一个同学的妈妈 |
[02:16] | is none other than Amelia herself. | 就是阿米莉亚本尊 |
[02:19] | So we arranged a play date with her son, Jackson, | 所以我们约了她的儿子杰克逊一起玩 |
[02:21] | where we would, you know, charm Amelia. | 借机来取悦阿米莉亚 |
[02:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:24] | The most important play date ever, | 史上最重要的游戏聚会 |
[02:26] | so I’m really gonna need you to sparkle, sweetie. | 所以你得表现出耀眼的一面哦 小甜心 |
[02:28] | Oh, I’m gonna sparkle like it’s the 4th of July. | 我会像国庆日那天的烟火一样耀眼 |
[02:30] | I was talking to Lily. | 我是冲莉莉说的 |
[02:32] | It’s our parents’ anniversary, | 今天是我们爸妈的结婚纪念日 |
[02:34] | so we’re surprising them with breakfast in bed. | 我们准备把早餐给他们送到床头 给他们一个惊喜 |
[02:37] | They’re impossible to buy for… | 给他们买什么礼物 他们都不会喜欢的 |
[02:38] | We think. | 我们是这么想的 |
[02:39] | We’ve never really tried. | 但我们也没买过 |
[02:44] | Okay. Ready? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[02:46] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[02:48] | Surpri-i-i– | 惊喜啊啊啊 |
[02:50] | Oh. Oh! No! No! | 不 不 |
[02:52] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[02:54] | – I’m sorry! – Nothing’s happening! | -对不起 -什么都没发生 |
[02:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[02:56] | Yeah, our kids walked in on us. | 没错 孩子们撞见我们了 |
[02:58] | – We were, as they say, “having sex.” – Oh, god. | -委婉地说 我们当时正在做爱 -天啊 |
[03:00] | That’s not a euphemism, Phil. | 这一点也不委婉啊 菲尔 |
[03:02] | It’s exactly what we were doing — having sex. | 我们当时确实也就是在做爱 |
[03:04] | In front of our children. | 还当着孩子们的面 |
[03:06] | Well, they weren’t there when we started. | 我们开始的时候他们又不在 |
[03:08] | No. | 的确 |
[03:10] | In fact, you weren’t even there when we sta… | 事实上 我们刚开始的时候 你也不在状态 |
[03:13] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:14] | It’s okay. Maybe they didn’t see anything. | 没什么大不了的 没准他们什么都没看见呢 |
[03:16] | Sweetie, t-they screamed, they dropped a tray of dishes, | 亲爱的 他们尖叫 还把一托盘的早餐都扔了 |
[03:19] | and then they ran out of here like they were on fire. | 然后就像屁股着火了一样地冲出去了 |
[03:22] | You were on fire, lady. | 你才像着火一般火辣呢 女士 |
[03:24] | Really? You’re still going? | 不是吧 你还有心情 |
[03:26] | Well, forgive me for thinking | 请原谅我认为 |
[03:27] | your zesty performance deserves some praise. | 你如此激情的表现应该得到夸奖 |
[03:29] | Phil, our children are downstairs right now, | 菲尔 咱们的孩子现在正在楼下 |
[03:31] | and they are probably traumatized. | 心灵上可能受到了巨大的创伤 |
[03:33] | Oh, come on. I’m sure it’s not that bad. | 拜托 肯定没那么严重 |
[03:35] | I can still see it! | 我还是能看到 |
[03:38] | I can’t believe that just happened! | 我不敢相信刚刚发生的一切 |
[03:40] | – What were they doing? – Nothing! | -他们刚才在干什么 -什么都没干 |
[03:42] | Whatever it was, it looked like dad was winning. | 不管是什么都好 看上去老爸要赢了 |
[03:44] | It! They were doing it! | 是那个 他们在做那个 |
[03:46] | He has no idea what you’re taking about. | 他完全不明白你在说什么 |
[03:48] | – Sex? – Yes! | -性爱吗 -没错 |
[03:50] | I know what sex is, Alex. | 我知道性爱是什么 艾丽克斯 |
[03:52] | It’s when a man and a woman take off their underpants | 就是一男一女脱掉内衣 |
[03:54] | and then get into the bed. | 然后上床 |
[03:56] | Stop talking! | 别再说了 |
[03:59] | Try Claire again. | 再给克莱尔打一次 |
[04:00] | I’m not getting a signal. | 手机没信号 |
[04:02] | Relax. We’ll get her. | 放松 我们会联系上她的 |
[04:04] | Hey, shorty told me about this restaurant in Vegas | 矮子跟我说拉斯维加斯有一家餐厅 |
[04:06] | that’s got a three-story wine tower | 在餐厅的正中 |
[04:09] | right in the middle of it. | 有个三层的红酒塔 |
[04:10] | The guy who gets your wine flies around on a wire. | 给客人倒酒的服务生绑着钢索飞来飞去 |
[04:13] | Like the “Peter Pan”. | 就像小飞侠彼得潘一样 |
[04:15] | No. Not like the “Peter Pan”. | 不 不是像彼得潘 |
[04:17] | This is a high-end place. | 这个地方档次很高 |
[04:19] | Oh, yeah, because all the finest restaurants in the world | 是吗 世界上所有高级的餐厅里 |
[04:21] | have people flying around on wires. | 都有人拉着钢索飞来飞去 |
[04:23] | You know, you used to go bananas | 以前有个日本人把虾扔到你盘子里 |
[04:24] | when a Japanese guy flipped a shrimp onto your plate. | 你都会抓狂到上蹿下跳 |
[04:27] | Now look at you. | 你再看看你现在这副刀枪不入的样子 |
[04:28] | – Try her again. – Fine. | -再给她打一次 -好吧 |
[04:29] | And just so you know, it’s not like Peter Pan. | 再跟你说一次 那餐厅不是像彼得潘那样的 |
[04:31] | I mean, nobody wears tights or anything. | 那些服务生不会穿紧身裤什么的 |
[04:33] | Well, if they’re not wearing anything, | 如果他们什么都不穿 |
[04:35] | I don’t want them flying over my food. | 我可不想让他们在我的食物上飞来飞去 |
[04:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:38] | Phil, it’s me. Can I talk to Claire? | 菲尔 是我 能让克莱尔接电话吗 |
[04:40] | Yeah. One second, Jay. | 好的 稍等 杰 |
[04:41] | – It’s your dad. – No. No, no. Can’t. Unh-unh. | -是你爸 -不不不 不接 |
[04:43] | She doesn’t want to talk right now. | 她现在不想说话 |
[04:45] | – Ay, no. – Why not? | -完蛋了 -为什么 |
[04:47] | Uh, she’s a little too upset. | 她有点伤心过度 |
[04:49] | Phil, put her on. | 菲尔 让她接电话 |
[04:51] | He says he wants to — | 他说他想 |
[04:53] | Hang up the phone. | 把电话挂掉 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry, Jay. | 抱歉 杰 |
[04:55] | She says I have to go. | 她让我挂电话 |
[04:57] | You know, she’s my daughter and everything, | 虽然她是我亲生闺女 |
[05:00] | but that guy seriously needs to grow a pair. | 但那小子真该有点骨气 |
[05:03] | Well, we tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[05:05] | Vegas, here we come. | 拉斯维加斯 我们来啦 |
[05:07] | Turn around the car. | 掉头 |
[05:12] | Only ’cause I want to. | 我这是自愿掉头 可不是被你逼的 |
[05:20] | This is a-a beautiful home. | 你们家太漂亮了 |
[05:22] | I love the throwback to the ’60s. | 我超六十年代复古风 |
[05:24] | Although if this was the ’60s, | 只不过如果现在真是六十年代的话 |
[05:25] | we’d be a couple of “confirmed bachelors”, | 我们就是一对”坚定的独身主义者” |
[05:27] | and Lily would be a Yorkie. | 则莉莉会是一只约克夏 |
[05:28] | And I’d still be trapped in a loveless marriage. | 而我则会继续被困在无爱的婚姻中 |
[05:31] | Oh, Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
[05:33] | Oh, you are funny! | 你真风趣 |
[05:36] | I really like you guys. | 我真的很喜欢你们 |
[05:38] | I mean, I haven’t had a lot of time | 我还没有时间 |
[05:40] | to meet the other parents. | 去见其他的家长 |
[05:41] | You know, single mom, hectic work schedule… | 我是单身妈妈 工作又忙 |
[05:43] | Now, what do you do, Amelia? | 艾米莉亚 你是做什么工作的 |
[05:45] | I own a few restaurants. | 我有几家餐厅 |
[05:47] | I just opened one nearby. | 我最近在附近又开了一家 |
[05:48] | Oh, my gosh. Are you that Amelia? | 天呐 就是那家艾米莉亚餐厅吗 |
[05:52] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[05:54] | We’ve heard wonderful things about the restaurant. | 我们听说那家餐厅很棒 |
[05:56] | It must be doing well. | 那里生意一定很好 |
[05:57] | We can never seem to get a r — a reservation. | 我们一直都订不到位子 |
[06:00] | – Can’t get in. – Can’t. | -都进不去 -进不去 |
[06:01] | Oh, well, that’s no problem. | 这事好办 |
[06:03] | The next time you call, just tell them — | 下次你打电话时 就告诉他们 |
[06:04] | Oh. One second. | 等一下 |
[06:06] | Oh, I’m sorry. Tell them what? | 不好意思 告诉他们什么 |
[06:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:09] | Well, did you show it to him? And what did he say? | 你给他看了吗 他说什么 |
[06:11] | Okay. Uh, hold on a second. | 好的 等一下 |
[06:13] | I’m gonna switch phones. | 我换个电话 |
[06:15] | I’m sorry. It’s the restaurant. | 不好意思 是餐厅的事 |
[06:17] | Excuse me just a minute. | 我失陪一下 |
[06:19] | You said to tell them something. | 你刚才叫我们在订位时跟他们说某句话的 |
[06:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[06:23] | When we know what to say, we’re in. | 等我们知道该说什么了 就有特权了 |
[06:24] | Oh! This is very exciting. | 太让人激动了 |
[06:26] | I’ve never had an in at a restaurant before. | 我还从没在餐厅里享受过特权 |
[06:28] | They’ll probably greet us at the door by our names, | 也许我们一到 他们就会在门口迎接我们 还叫得出我们的名字 |
[06:30] | show us to our favorite table… | 然后把我们带到我们最爱的桌前 |
[06:31] | They’ll let us play fast and loose with the menu, | 我们可以随意变换菜单 |
[06:33] | order lunch things for dinner, dinner things for lunch! | 晚餐时点午饭的食物 午餐时点晚餐的食物 |
[06:37] | – It’s fine. It’s fine. It’s fine. – Cameron! | -没事 没事 没事 -卡梅隆 |
[06:39] | – It’s fine. – Stop moving. | -没事 -别动了 |
[06:40] | You there? | 你还在吗 |
[06:42] | Put him on the phone. | 让他接电话 |
[06:43] | Oh, that’s the baby monitor. Should we turn it off? | 是婴儿监护器 要关掉吗 |
[06:45] | Who am I speaking to? | 你是哪位 |
[06:46] | Well…Mr. Campbell, | 好吧 坎贝尔先生 |
[06:49] | you need to replace the extremely expensive countertop | 你要把厨房那个非常贵的工作台面换掉 |
[06:52] | that one of your incompetent workers clearly ruined | 上次叫你手下的笨蛋工人来修冰箱 |
[06:54] | when he was supposed to be fixing the refrigerator. | 结果他却把工作台面弄坏了 |
[06:56] | Okay, this is why she’s so successful. | 这就是她这么成功的原因 |
[06:58] | She’s tough but calm. | 严厉但却镇定 |
[07:00] | Because I’m not an idiot!! | 因为我不是白痴 |
[07:02] | As is evidenced by my law degree, | 我可是法律学毕业的 |
[07:04] | which I will happily dust off and use to crush you in court | 你要是不在接下来的七十二小时内 |
[07:07] | if you don’t fix it, replace it, | 把它给我修好 换掉 |
[07:09] | or send me a check in the next 72 hours. | 或是开赔款支票给我的话 我就上法庭告死你 |
[07:12] | You know what? Stay right there. | 这样吧 你呆在那 |
[07:14] | Don’t move. | 不要走 |
[07:15] | Act like you weren’t listening. | 装作你刚才什么都没听见一样 |
[07:16] | What does that look like? | 怎么装 |
[07:18] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[07:20] | I have to run down to the restaurant for a minute. | 我得去一下餐厅 |
[07:23] | I really feel terrible asking, | 我都不好意思说出口 |
[07:25] | but do — would you guys mind — | 但是你们介不介意 |
[07:27] | – Oh, it’s not a problem. We’ll watch the kids. – Okay. | -没问题 我们会帮你照看孩子 -好的 |
[07:29] | Oh, yes, you go take care | 没错 你去照料 |
[07:30] | of that fabulous restaurant of yours | 你那间我们迫不及待 |
[07:32] | that we cannot wait to try. | 想要挤进去的餐厅 |
[07:33] | And when we do call, Amelia, you said to — | 艾米莉亚 我们预约时要说什么 |
[07:35] | Jackson, mommy will be right back. | 杰克逊 妈妈一会就回来 |
[07:38] | Okay. Thanks, you guys, so much. | 真是太谢谢你们了 |
[07:40] | I owe you big time. | 我欠你们个大人情 |
[07:45] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[07:47] | She owes us big time. | 她说欠了我们很大的人情 |
[07:48] | You know, she also has that restaurant in Las Vegas | 拉斯维加斯那间斟酒服务生挂着钢丝 |
[07:50] | where the sommeliers fly around on wires. | 飞来飞去的餐厅也是她开的 |
[07:53] | Oh, my gosh. Lily, thank you for being such a trouper | 天呐 莉莉 谢谢你这么讨那边那位 |
[07:55] | with Mr. Personality over there. | 不说话的小家伙的喜欢 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna get you a treat. | 我要好好地奖励你一下 |
[07:59] | Oh, a juice box broke in here. It’s all wet inside. | 一盒果汁漏了 里面都湿了 |
[08:03] | Will you stop gasping? It’s just a diaper — | 你用得着那么大惊小怪吗 只是一片尿片 |
[08:13] | Okay. We need a game plan. | 好吧 我们得想个计划 |
[08:15] | We need to rehearse exactly what we’re gonna say | 我们要排练一下到底要说什么 |
[08:17] | because that is the only way I’m gonna hold it together | 因为当我的宝贝孩子们用批判 |
[08:20] | when my babies are looking at me | 和厌恶的眼神望着我时 |
[08:21] | with judgment and disgust. | 那是唯一能让我不会崩溃的办法了 |
[08:22] | First of all, that’s how they always look at us. | 首先 他们一直都是那样看我们的 |
[08:25] | Oh, Phil. | 菲尔 |
[08:27] | Secondly, this isn’t as traumatic as you think. | 其次 他们受的创伤没有你想象的那么大 |
[08:29] | Honey, I walked in on my parents having sex once. | 亲爱的 我有一次也曾撞见我爸妈做爱 |
[08:32] | It was — oh — awful. | 那简直 太糟糕了 |
[08:33] | I can’t even get the image out of my mind. | 我甚至没法把那个画面从我的脑海里抹去 |
[08:35] | Claire, we’re not your parents. We’re in much better shape. | 克莱尔 我们不像你的父母 咱俩状态好多了 |
[08:38] | Okay. You want to know the worst thing? | 好吧 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[08:40] | They didn’t even talk about it. | 他们连谈都不跟我谈 |
[08:41] | They just let it hang there. | 他们就让那件事悬在那 |
[08:43] | I’m not gonna do that to our kids. | 我不会那样对我们的孩子 |
[08:45] | Phil, this — | 菲尔 |
[08:47] | this is a defining moment for us as parents. | 这是我们作为家长的关键性时刻 |
[08:49] | How we handle this could shape how they feel | 我们对这件事的处理方式 |
[08:52] | about sex and intimacy for the rest of their lives! | 会影响他们余生对性和亲密的看法 |
[08:54] | Claire. Honey. | 克莱尔 亲爱的 |
[08:55] | Honey, this is only a big deal if we make it a big deal. | 亲爱的 只要咱俩不小题大做 这就不是什么大事 |
[08:57] | We set the tone here. So let’s just play it cool. | 这件事的基调是咱俩定的 冷静对待就是了 |
[08:59] | Act like it was a big, funny mix-up. | 就把这当成是一个有趣的大混战 |
[09:01] | Crack a few jokes. Lighten the mood. | 说几个笑话 缓和一下气氛 |
[09:03] | Jokes. | 笑话 |
[09:04] | What kind of jokes? | 怎样的笑话 |
[09:06] | Well, this is… | 这是 |
[09:07] | I’m just spitballin’ here, but — | 我先随便举个例子 |
[09:10] | What if I was all, “Knock, knock”… | 如果我说 敲门敲门 |
[09:12] | and they were like, “Who’s there”? | 他们会说 是谁啊 |
[09:13] | And I was all, “Someone who doesn’t want to see | 我就说 不想撞到 |
[09:15] | their parents doing it. | 自己父母嘿咻的人 |
[09:16] | That’s why we knocked”. | 所以我们才敲门 |
[09:18] | Again, this is — this is very rough. | 当然这还要修改一下 |
[09:21] | Why are they still up there? | 他们怎么还在楼上 |
[09:24] | How long does sex take? | 嘿咻一般要多久 |
[09:26] | Oh, my god. Stop talking. | 天呐 不要说了 |
[09:28] | Did you guys notice | 你们俩注意到了吗 |
[09:29] | that dad had the same look on his face | 老爸刚才的表情就像是 |
[09:31] | as when he smells a new car? | 看到了一款新车一样 |
[09:35] | I need to leave. | 我要离开 |
[09:36] | I need to go to camp. | 我要去露营 |
[09:37] | This is gonna be so weird when they come down. | 他们下来的时候肯定会很尴尬 |
[09:40] | Let’s just go. Okay? Come on. | 我们走吧 好吗 走吧 |
[09:43] | Wait. But I’m hungry. | 等等 我饿了 |
[09:45] | We’ll get breakfast. Let’s just go. Come on! | 我们去买早餐 走吧 快走 |
[09:48] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走啊 快走 |
[09:49] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[09:50] | Anywhere. | 哪都行 |
[09:51] | Where is your mother? I need to talk to her. | 你妈妈在哪 我要跟她谈谈 |
[09:54] | I don’t think it’s a good time right now. | 我觉得这个时机不太合适 |
[09:55] | She won’t come out of her room. | 她待在房间里不出来 |
[09:57] | She’s really upset, isn’t she? | 她很郁闷 对吧 |
[09:59] | Big time. | 超郁闷 |
[10:00] | How’d you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[10:01] | We called. | 我们打过电话来 |
[10:02] | Tell me exactly what she said. | 告诉我她到底是怎么说的 |
[10:04] | I don’t know. There was just a lot of screaming. | 我不知道 就听到她一直在叫 |
[10:06] | Where was your father when all this was going on? | 发生这些事时 你爸爸在哪 |
[10:09] | Oh, he was right behind her. | 他就在她身后 |
[10:14] | Oh! It’s not coming out! It’s not coming out! | 擦不掉 擦不掉 |
[10:17] | Blot! Don’t rub! Blot! | 要吸干那些果汁 不要擦 要吸 |
[10:18] | We are beyond blotting and rubbing. | 我们已经过了吸污和抹擦的阶段了 |
[10:20] | I think we’ve moved on to sweating and crying. | 就等着一身大汗和痛哭流涕了 |
[10:21] | Okay, okay. Let’s not panic. | 好了 好了 不要慌 |
[10:22] | We’ll just — we’ll tell Amelia what happened, | 我们就对艾米莉亚实话实说 |
[10:24] | and then we’ll pay to have it cleaned. | 然后由我们负担清洗费 |
[10:26] | What if it can’t be cleaned, Mitchell?! | 米奇尔 万一这个洗不掉怎么办 |
[10:28] | Okay, okay. Then we’ll pay for a new rug. | 好吧 那我们就赔她一块新的地毯 |
[10:30] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吧 |
[10:31] | This is a limited-edition alpaca hand-made stark rug! | 这是限量版手工制作的羊驼呢地毯 |
[10:35] | I saw it in Architectural Digest. | 我在《建筑学文摘》中看到过 |
[10:37] | It cost $50,000. It was in Diane Keaton’s house. | 一块卖5万美元 戴安·基顿家里也有一块 |
[10:40] | Oh, no, it was in, oh, what’s-her-name’s house. | 不是 是那个 那个叫什么名字 |
[10:42] | Um, from “Prizzi’s Honor”. | 她演过《普里兹家族的荣誉》 |
[10:44] | From — uh, oh, oh, she was in “Addams Family”. | 还有这个这个 《阿达一族》 |
[10:47] | You know, she — | 你知道的 还有 |
[10:48] | Anjelica Huston! | 是安耶利卡·休斯顿 |
[10:49] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[10:51] | Oh! Oh, my god. $50,000 for a rug?! | 天哪 一块地毯卖五万美金 |
[10:54] | Cam, we don’t have that kind of money. | 小卡 我们哪有那么多钱 |
[10:55] | Maybe she won’t make us pay. | 也许她不会让我们赔 |
[10:57] | I mean, we wouldn’t make someone pay | 想想看 假如有人弄脏了我们的地毯 |
[10:58] | if this happened to us. | 我们也不会让人家赔的 |
[10:59] | Did you not hear her on the phone? | 你没听见她在电话里说的话吗 |
[11:01] | “Fix it. Replace it. Write me a check”. | 给我修好它 换掉它 开赔款支票给我 |
[11:04] | She probably has that embroidered on a pillow. | 她可能已经把这句话绣到枕头上了 |
[11:06] | Right next to a jar of human tears. | 旁边就放了一罐人耳朵 |
[11:08] | Maybe we can turn this around. | 也许我们可以把它转一下[还有“逆转形势”的意思] |
[11:09] | How? It looks like someone bled out over here. | 怎么弄 看上去就像有人在这流血了一样 |
[11:12] | No. I mean the rug. | 不 我说的是地毯 |
[11:13] | Maybe we can turn the whole rug around, | 也许我们可以把整张地毯转一圈 |
[11:14] | put it under the couch. | 把这块污渍放到沙发底下 |
[11:15] | See? No one would ever know it’s there. | 明白了吧 没人会发觉的 |
[11:17] | Well, you know, we would know. | 天知 地知 你知 我知 |
[11:19] | Well… | 那么 |
[11:22] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[11:24] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[11:25] | No, tell me, ’cause I’m — | 不 说来听听吧 因为我 |
[11:27] | I think I’m thinking the same thing. | 我觉得我们想得一样 |
[11:28] | I seriously doubt that, | 我深表怀疑 |
[11:30] | because now I’m thinking it was Joan Collins’ house. | 因为我在想刚才那个应该是琼·柯林斯[美国女演员]家 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:37] | Gloria, what are you — what are you doing here? | 歌洛莉亚 你 你来干吗 |
[11:40] | Wait, where are the kids? | 慢着 孩子们呢 |
[11:41] | They just left. | 他们刚刚出去了 |
[11:42] | They told me that you were very upset. | 他们跟我说你很郁闷 |
[11:44] | – Oh, god. -And you have every right to be. | -天哪 -你完全有权郁闷 |
[11:46] | It was bad. | 这件事太可怕了 |
[11:47] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:49] | Claire, it was an accident. | 克莱尔 这只是个意外 |
[11:51] | That doesn’t make it any better. | 那也无法改变它所造成的伤害 |
[11:52] | Okay, you’re right. I know how you feel. | 好吧 你说的没错 我了解你的感受 |
[11:55] | – Oh, god. – It happened to me before, | -天哪 -我也曾遇到过这样的事 |
[11:57] | with another woman. | 不过是和另外一个女人 |
[11:57] | And that time, I was the one getting it. | 而且那次我是受害者[“被上的那个”] |
[12:00] | And it hurt. | 那感觉真的很难过[真的很疼] |
[12:03] | I’m sorry it had to come out like this, | 很抱歉我如此直白 |
[12:05] | but you have to admit that you’re only happy | 但是你还是得承认 |
[12:07] | when you’re the one cracking the whip. | 只有当你是主导者的时候才会觉得开心 |
[12:09] | What? | 你说啥 |
[12:10] | Come on. | 别装了 |
[12:11] | We all know how you ride Phil. | 我们都知道菲尔是个妻管严 |
[12:13] | But maybe if you just let go a little, | 但是如果你能看开一点 |
[12:16] | maybe even taste my cupcakes, | 或许试着尝尝我的纸杯蛋糕[“咪咪”] |
[12:18] | I will join you. | 我就会跟你一起参加糕饼义卖[我可以跟你们一起做] |
[12:20] | No — unh-unh. No. No. | 使 使 使不得 |
[12:21] | I-I am so confused right now. | 我 我完全迷糊了 |
[12:23] | I may pass out. | 我快晕过去了 |
[12:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:26] | What are you talking about? | 你又是在说什么 |
[12:27] | The kids just walked in on | 刚刚孩子们走进卧室 |
[12:29] | me and Phil I-in bed. | 看到我和菲尔在床上 那个 |
[12:32] | And we’ve just spent the last hour | 我们刚才在卧室里 |
[12:33] | holed up in our room | 窝了一个小时 |
[12:34] | trying to figure out what to say to them. | 考虑该跟孩子们说什么 |
[12:38] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我刚才说的就是这个 |
[12:40] | Can I use your computer? I just need to check one e-mail. | 可以用下你的电脑吗 我要查一下邮件 |
[12:43] | Yeah, the kitchen. | 可以 电脑在厨房里 |
[12:44] | Gloria, I just switched us to the next flight. | 歌洛莉亚 我刚才换了下一个航班 |
[12:46] | Now, did you guys get everything straightened out? | 你们的事情都解决了吧 |
[12:48] | Claire is very upset | 克莱尔心情不好 |
[12:49] | because the kids just walk in on them having sex. | 因为他们嘿咻的时候被孩子撞见了 |
[12:52] | Aw, geez. | 天啊 |
[12:53] | Oh, then we’re all up to speed. | 好了 现在大家都知道了 |
[12:55] | She’s so upset that she hasn’t even had time | 她心情糟糕到没时间 |
[12:58] | to apply her make-up or use her computer. | 化妆和开电脑了 |
[13:02] | W-what are you even doing here, dad? | 你们来这儿干什么 老爸 |
[13:04] | I don’t think you should be the one | 我觉得站在你的立场上 |
[13:05] | doing the questioning here, missy. | 你没权利质问我了 |
[13:07] | Don’t get mad at her. | 干吗生她的气 |
[13:08] | Your wife’s the one who just offered up her cupcakes. | 你老婆刚才还要给我们吃她做的纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[13:10] | Phil. | 菲尔 |
[13:17] | Good thing we had mom’s gas card. | 还好我们带了老妈的加油卡 |
[13:19] | Don’t make me regret buying you that lighter, dude. | 不要让我后悔给你买了打火机 |
[13:22] | Put it down. | 收起来 |
[13:23] | Okay, I’m just gonna say it. | 好吧 我憋不住了 |
[13:25] | Our parents are totally irresponsible. | 我们的爸妈太不负责任了 |
[13:27] | And I’m not just talking about us walking in | 我不是说我们撞见 |
[13:29] | on their…little freak show earlier. | 他们刚才上演的那变态一幕的事 |
[13:31] | Just let it go. | 算了吧 |
[13:32] | No. We’re lucky to be alive. | 这怎么行 我们活着已经很幸运了 |
[13:34] | How often do they let Luke go — go to school | 他们有多少次让卢克在冬天 |
[13:37] | in shorts in the winter? | 穿短裤去上学 |
[13:39] | And they let me ride in the front seat | 在我体重还没到六十磅的时候 |
[13:40] | before I was 60 pounds. | 他们就让我坐汽车前座 |
[13:41] | And they never shut the gate | 还有我们很小的时候 |
[13:43] | at the top of the stairs when we were babies. | 他们从来不关顶楼的门 |
[13:45] | Do you know how many times you fell on your head? | 你记得你摔地上碰了多少次头吗 |
[13:48] | Do you? | 记得吗 |
[13:48] | No. | 记不得 |
[13:49] | We get it — it was bad. | 我们明白你的意思 他们这样确实不太好 |
[13:51] | But, you know, I — | 但是 我 |
[13:53] | I guess… | 我觉得 |
[13:54] | it’s better than having parents who fight all the time. | 总比一天到晚都吵架的家长好吧 |
[13:57] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:59] | My friend Jacob’s parents are getting divorced. | 我朋友杰克布的父母离婚了 |
[14:01] | He has to move out of his house. | 他必须搬出现在的房子 |
[14:04] | They told him last week. | 他们上个礼拜才告诉他 |
[14:05] | That sucks. | 真惨 |
[14:08] | He’ll get used to it. | 他很快就会习惯了 |
[14:09] | Half of my friends’ parents are divorced. | 我有一半的朋友父母都离婚了 |
[14:11] | Mine too. | 我朋友也是 |
[14:12] | It’s insane. | 这世界太疯狂了 |
[14:14] | So it’s a good thing mom and dad still do sex. | 这么说来 爸妈依然嘿咻 这是件好事 |
[14:19] | Better than mom leaving the stove on, | 总比老妈忘了关火炉好 |
[14:21] | which she’s done twice this month. | 她这个月已经忘了两次了 |
[14:23] | I just realized we haven’t even gotten | 我才发现事情还没到达 |
[14:25] | to the worst part of it yet. | 最糟糕的情况 |
[14:26] | Which is? | 最糟糕的情况是什么 |
[14:27] | They’re gonna want to talk about it. | 他们可能会跟我们谈这件事 |
[14:30] | Well, maybe not. | 也有可能不会 |
[14:32] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:33] | Their parents never talked about anything, | 他们的家长以前啥都没跟他们谈过 |
[14:35] | so they want to talk about everything. | 所以他们现在什么都要跟我们谈 |
[14:37] | Yeah, they called a family meeting | 也对 就为了改喝脱脂牛奶这件事 |
[14:39] | when we switched to 1% milk. | 他们还特别召开了一次家庭会议 |
[14:42] | I don’t know where those kids are. | 我不知道那几个孩子去哪了 |
[14:44] | What is more important | 还有什么比在卧室门上 |
[14:45] | than putting a working lock on a bedroom door? | 装一把好用的锁更重要的呢 |
[14:48] | You are one to talk. | 你还好意思跟我讲大道理 |
[14:50] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:51] | You don’t remember | 你不记得 |
[14:53] | when I walked in on you and mom that time? | 我那次撞见你和老妈干那事了么 |
[14:55] | Gloria, can we please go now?! | 歌洛莉亚 我们可以走了吗 |
[14:58] | So why don’t you just get off your high horse, dad. | 你还是少在这扮清高了 老爹 |
[14:59] | At least I am trying to handle this | 至少我在试图解决问题 |
[15:01] | better than the two of you did. | 总比你俩当时的态度要端正 |
[15:02] | What did we do? | 我们当时怎么解决的 |
[15:04] | You made gimlets and went back to your room. | 你兑了一杯鸡尾酒 然后就回屋了 |
[15:05] | What were we supposed to do? | 那你说我们应该怎么办 |
[15:07] | You — you — you could have talked to me. | 你 你 你们可以跟我谈谈啊 |
[15:09] | You could have made sure that I was okay. | 你可以关心一下我是否还好 |
[15:11] | Want to talk about it? | 你想让我跟你谈吗 |
[15:12] | Yes. Fine. | 好吧 我们谈 |
[15:13] | Your mother and I were watching | 你妈和我当时在看《哈特对哈特》 |
[15:15] | a particularly racy episode of “Hart to Hart”. | 那一集里面有成人镜头 |
[15:17] | Stefanie Powers had to go undercover as a call girl. | 斯蒂芬妮·鲍尔斯要当卧底 扮演应召女郎 |
[15:20] | – Mnh-mnh. Dad. – Hang on. | -够了 老爸 -还没说完呢 |
[15:21] | This whole story makes more sense | 如果你知道我很爱高筒靴 |
[15:23] | if you know I got a thing for thigh-high boots. | 那么你就不会觉得那件事很诡异了 |
[15:26] | Oh, gross! Gross. You are ruining sex for me, | 太恶心了 你害我失去了性趣 |
[15:28] | and boots. | 还毁了我对靴子的爱 |
[15:31] | Working okay for you? | 用得还顺手吧 |
[15:33] | Oh, yes. | 对 对 |
[15:34] | I was sending an e-mail to my brother in Colombia. | 我在给在哥伦比亚的兄弟发邮件 |
[15:38] | Um, I was telling him about Claire. | 我在给他介绍克莱尔 |
[15:40] | You know, I realize there’s so much I don’t know about her. | 我发现我还真是太不了解她了 |
[15:44] | Like, for example, what is her favorite word? | 像是 她最喜欢哪个单词 |
[15:48] | Or what was her first pet’s name? | 或是她第一只宠物的名字 |
[15:51] | Gloria, I’m not an idiot. | 歌洛莉亚 我不是傻子 |
[15:53] | Are you trying to get Claire’s password? | 你是想知道克莱尔的密码吗 |
[15:55] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 没错 |
[15:58] | I sent her something by mistake. | 我错给她发了一些东西 |
[16:00] | I need to get into Claire’s e-mail | 所以我要赶在克莱尔看到之前 |
[16:02] | to erase it before she sees it. | 进她的邮箱里把它删掉 |
[16:04] | Before I see what? | 在我看到什么之前 |
[16:05] | Hola, Claire. | 你好呀 克莱尔 |
[16:06] | Hi, Gloria. | 你好 歌洛莉亚 |
[16:08] | Before I see what? | 在我看到什么之前 |
[16:09] | It’s so embarrassing. | 这太难启齿了 |
[16:12] | You see, Jay and I — | 是这样的 我跟杰 |
[16:14] | It’s a naked picture of Gloria. | 是歌洛莉亚的裸照 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:20] | Naked. | 裸照 |
[16:22] | I was gonna send it to Jay. | 我本来是想发给杰的 |
[16:24] | You see everything. The whole body. | 我在照片里是全裸的 正面全裸 |
[16:26] | – I need to sit. – Okay. | -我得坐会儿 -好吧 |
[16:28] | Wow, dad. | 老爸 |
[16:30] | So, you just got done giving me a lecture | 你刚才还教育我要 |
[16:33] | on the importance of locking my bedroom door | 锁好自己的卧室门 |
[16:36] | while in my house to retrieve naked pictures | 可其实你跑我家来是为了拿回 |
[16:40] | that your wife accidentally sent me. | 你妻子不小心发给我的裸照的 |
[16:42] | The irony is just occurring to me. | 我也是刚意识到这件事有多讽刺 |
[16:45] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[16:47] | What I’m doing…is deleting it. | 我要 删了它 |
[16:50] | Good for you. | 干得好 |
[16:51] | Let’s go to Vegas! | 我们去拉斯维加斯吧 |
[16:52] | Ciao! | 再见 |
[16:53] | Do us a favor — no pictures. | 帮我们个忙 别再照相了 |
[16:55] | Oh, Gloria, listen. | 歌洛莉亚 等一下 |
[16:57] | We do need to talk about the bake sale at some point. | 我们得找个时间谈谈糕饼义卖的事 |
[16:59] | I have some concerns. | 我有一些担忧 |
[17:00] | – Of course you do. – Yes. – All right! | -意料之中 -是啊 -走咯 |
[17:05] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[17:07] | Okay, I’m really afraid | 好吧 我很担心 |
[17:08] | of reading this situation the wrong way, | 我是想错了 |
[17:09] | but I’m 80% sure you’re coming on to me. | 但是我有百分之八十的把握觉得你在勾引我 |
[17:13] | Okay, now…40%. | 好吧 只剩百分之四十了 |
[17:15] | Mitchell, we need to make a decision. | 米切尔 我们得做出决定了 |
[17:18] | It was the perfect plan. | 那个计划很完美 |
[17:20] | Turn the rug, and she wouldn’t find the stain for years. | 把地毯转一下 她好几年都不会发现那块污渍 |
[17:24] | But we couldn’t do it. | 但是我们做不到 |
[17:25] | We’re too honest. | 我们太诚实了 |
[17:27] | There are certain moments in life that define you, | 生活中总会遇到那种能反映出你真实人格的时刻 |
[17:30] | and this is one of those moments. | 而这就是其中之一 |
[17:34] | Oh, guys, I’m so sorry that took so long. | 实在抱歉 我这么久才回来 |
[17:37] | Oh, my god. What happened here? | 天啊 这是怎么回事呀 |
[17:40] | Jackson did it. | 这是杰克逊弄的 |
[17:42] | He grabbed Lily’s strawberry juice and started drinking it. | 他抢了莉莉的草莓汁就开始喝 |
[17:44] | What? | 什么 |
[17:44] | Before we could stop him, it was all over everything. | 我们还没反应过来 他就已经把它弄洒了 |
[17:46] | – Oh, my god. Oh, my god! – We are horrible people. | -天啊 天啊 -我们真是一对烂人呀 |
[17:48] | I’m only following your lead. | 我只是跟着你说而已 |
[17:50] | Yeah, so close that you stepped on the back of my shoe. | 是啊 还不忘在旁边添油加醋 |
[17:51] | – Come here. Jackson’s allergic to strawberries. – What? | -过来 杰克逊对草莓过敏 -什么 |
[17:53] | His throat will close up, | 他的喉咙会堵住 |
[17:54] | and he can go into anaphylactic shock. | 然后他可能会有过敏性休克 |
[17:56] | I need to inject him right now! | 我必须马上给他打针 |
[17:57] | Oh! Are you sure? He seems all right to me. | 你确定吗 我觉得他挺好的呀 |
[17:58] | Yeah, maybe just get him some fresh air. | 是啊 也许让他呼吸点新鲜空气就没事了 |
[18:00] | Stop talking! He really hates this. | 别说了 他很讨厌打针 |
[18:01] | And so I’m gonna need you | 所以我要你们俩 |
[18:02] | to help me pin down his arms and his legs, okay? | 帮我按住他的胳膊和腿 好吗 |
[18:05] | – You know what? – Jackson, honey, | -实际上 -杰克逊 宝贝儿 |
[18:06] | mommy’s so sorry to have to do this, | 很抱歉妈妈不得不这么做 |
[18:07] | – Amelia — – but it’s only gonna hurt for a second. | -阿米莉亚 -但是只会疼一下而已 |
[18:09] | His arms!! | 快按住他的胳膊 |
[18:10] | Okay. Hurry. Here we go. | 好的 快点 准备打了 |
[18:11] | One, two — | 一 二 |
[18:12] | – Wait! – Wait! | -等等 -等等 |
[18:14] | Jackson didn’t drink the juice! | 杰克逊没喝草莓汁 |
[18:15] | I stepped on Lily’s bag and a juice box fell and we panicked | 我踩到了丽丽的包 结果里面的一盒果汁掉了出来 |
[18:17] | because we heard you on the phone | 我们吓坏了 因为我们听到你在电话里说的话 |
[18:18] | and we can’t afford Joan Collins’ rug! | 我们可赔不起琼·柯林斯[美国演员]的地毯 |
[18:20] | We are so, so sorry. We could not feel any worse. | 我们真的非常非常抱歉 这感觉真是糟透了 |
[18:28] | Oh, no. That’s bad. | 不 这下坏了 |
[18:30] | Number 19! | 十九号 |
[18:32] | – Number 19! – Yeah. Yeah. | -十九号 -来了 来了 |
[18:35] | Oh, uh, can we have some napkins, please? | 可以给我们几张纸巾吗 |
[18:37] | All out of napkins. | 纸巾用完了 |
[18:38] | Paper towels in bathroom, Mitchell. | 洗手间里有手纸 米切尔 |
[18:39] | He knows your name! | 他知道你的名字 |
[18:41] | And, uh…I’m just gonna say it — | 我就直说了 |
[18:44] | I’m really sorry about what happened. | 我为之前发生的事情感到非常抱歉 |
[18:46] | Well, we’re — we’re not sorry about what happened. | 我们 我们不是对那件事感到抱歉 |
[18:49] | We’re sorry that you saw what happened. | 而是对你们看到了那件事而感到抱歉 |
[18:52] | Yeah, okay. They — they get that. | 好了 他们 他们明白的 |
[18:54] | Let’s see. | 这么说吧 |
[18:55] | Uh, no one wants to see their parents… | 没人愿意看见自己的父母 |
[18:59] | – Your sensuality… – …not dressed. | -你的感官享受 -一丝不挂 |
[19:03] | Basically, it’s two adults. | 基本上 这事是两个成年人做的 |
[19:05] | Adults. | 成年人 |
[19:06] | It’s like you’re shaking hands. | 就像是握手 |
[19:08] | But you’re not using your hands at all. | 但是握的不是手 |
[19:10] | I can’t handle a big family talk about this. | 我可受不了一大家子人坐在那谈论这种事 |
[19:13] | We’re not gonna have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[19:15] | So when they start talking, | 所以当他们谈的时候 |
[19:16] | just smile and nod and think about something else. | 我们就微笑点头然后想别的呗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, it’s easy. Just like at school. | 没错 这很容易 就像在学校上课一样 |
[19:24] | So, I-I guess what I’m saying here | 所以 我想我要说的就是 |
[19:26] | is that as you get older | 等你们长大了 |
[19:28] | and…explore your sexuality, you will discover | 开始尝试自己的性行为时 你们会发现 |
[19:31] | that as long as you are in a committed relationship | 只要你们是和情投意合的成年人 |
[19:35] | with consenting adults, | 建立了一段忠诚的感情 |
[19:36] | there’s really nothing to be embarrassed about. | 这件事就没什么好尴尬的 |
[19:39] | And let’s face it — your mom can’t keep her hands off me | 咱们都知道 只要我一展示我那结实的肌肉 |
[19:42] | whenever the gun show comes to town. | 你们老妈就对我爱不释手了 |
[19:44] | Good one, dad. | 说得好 老爸 |
[19:46] | Humor makes difficult situations easier! | 幽默缓解了尴尬的局面 |
[19:50] | Wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:51] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[19:53] | You talked to us on our level | 你们像朋友一样跟我们聊天 |
[19:54] | but without being condescending! | 却又不失家长的威严 |
[19:55] | We did. | 的确 |
[19:57] | All right. | 很好 |
[19:58] | I guess we did. | 看来的确是这样 |
[20:01] | Yay, us. | 咱俩真厉害 |
[20:02] | I think we really handled that well. | 我觉得咱俩真的处理得很好 |
[20:04] | Me too. You were excellent. | 我也这么想 你棒极了 |
[20:06] | You were pretty good. | 你也不错 |
[20:10] | Ugh, this is such a weird day. | 今天真是太诡异了 |
[20:12] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[20:13] | By the way… | 还要说一句 |
[20:14] | happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[20:15] | It always is. | 跟你结婚的每一天都很快乐 |
[20:18] | Hey mom, can I get — | 妈 我能不能 |
[20:19] | Oh, my god! Enough! | 天啊 你们两个够了吧 |
[20:29] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:31] | Your anniversary present. | 你们的结婚纪念日礼物 |
[20:33] | That’s very sweet. | 你们真是太贴心了 |
[20:36] | My goodness. | 上帝啊 |
[20:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[20:41] | A door lock. | 门锁 |
[20:42] | How embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[20:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:46] | We’ll use it all the time. | 我们会每天都用的 |
[20:47] | We thought the lock was a really good idea. | 我们觉得送锁给他俩是个好主意 |
[20:51] | The problem is it makes a noise. | 可问题是 这东西上锁的时候有声音 |
[20:54] | A loud noise. | 还很大声 |
[21:00] | It’s hard for me to look at dad afterwards. | 在那以后我都很难面对老爸了 |