时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, mom… | 快看 老妈 |
[00:06] | Listen to this card dad got for grandpa Jay. | 听听老爸给外公的生日卡片上写了什么 |
[00:08] | “Hip-hip-hip-hooray!” | “嘿 嘿 嘿 万岁” |
[00:08] | 外国习俗唱完生日歌 会齐声喊”嘿 嘿 万岁”作为庆祝 Hip有嘿或是屁股的意思 | |
[00:11] | “Save the extra hip. | 多送你一个屁股 |
[00:12] | You’ll need it someday.” | 哪天你要装人工肛门时用得着呢 |
[00:14] | ‘Cause he’s old! | 因为他是老人 |
[00:17] | You’re not giving him that. | 不准你们送这卡片 |
[00:18] | – If he drinks his other gift first? -Nope. | -等他酒过三巡再给就行了吧 -还是不行 |
[00:21] | Ladies… | 女孩们 |
[00:22] | Do you remember exactly one year ago today | 还记得一年前的今天 |
[00:24] | when you did not have a gift for your grandfather | 外公得知你们没有给他准备礼物时 |
[00:26] | and it killed him just a little? | 他伤心欲绝的样子吗 |
[00:27] | So I suggested you start interviewing | 我建议你们赶紧去找大伙 |
[00:29] | all the members of the family for a video tribute? | 录些祝福小短片吧 |
[00:31] | Well, check it and burn — we totally did that. | 早做好了 管家婆 |
[00:35] | Almost. | 是快做好了 |
[00:36] | We just need to finish the editing. | 只需再稍加剪辑即可 |
[00:38] | And you should talk. | 你还好意思说呢 |
[00:39] | You haven’t even started on your gift yet. | 你自己都还没准备礼物 |
[00:41] | That’s because I changed mine. | 因为我改变心意了 |
[00:43] | I thought of a better idea yesterday. | 我昨天想到一个更好的主意 |
[00:45] | I think I came up with a better idea. | 那主意是我想到的吧 |
[00:48] | Okay. My dad has a picture | 别闹了 我爸爸有一张 |
[00:50] | of me and Mitchell when we were kids, | 我和米奇尔小时候 |
[00:51] | standing in our old backyard. | 站在我们老家院子里的照片 |
[00:53] | We’re gonna re-create the picture. | 我们准备重现当时的场景 |
[00:54] | I did the same thing last year for my parents for Christmas, | 我去年圣诞节的时候也为我父母做了这事 |
[00:57] | and it went over like gangbusters. | 反响很强烈 效果很成功 |
[01:01] | – Mm. Funny. – Do you remember? | -的确很有趣 -你还记得吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, I do. I do. | 当然记得 |
[01:05] | I do. | 死也忘不了 |
[01:06] | Come on, girls, TV off. | 快点 女孩们 关掉电视 |
[01:08] | It’s your grandfather’s birthday. | 今天是你们外公的生日 |
[01:10] | We got to start taking this seriously. | 我们必须严正以待 |
[01:12] | Permission to come aboard. | 请尊许我上船 |
[01:27] | My best birthday memory– | 我最难忘的生日回忆… |
[01:29] | I’m a teenager, and for some reason, | 那年我还年少 在我生日那天 |
[01:31] | I drag this boat out on the lake. | 我无来由地就自己驾船游湖 |
[01:33] | and for hours, I’m just lying there, fishing, | 在湖中休息 钓鱼 |
[01:36] | alone with my thoughts. | 独自静心思考 |
[01:38] | Fantastic. | 无与伦比的美妙啊 |
[01:39] | That’s all I want this year. | 今年我也只想要这样 |
[01:42] | So that’s really going to be your day? | 你真的想就如此度过这特别的日子吗 |
[01:44] | You’re going fishing? | 就这么去钓鱼 |
[01:45] | With time out for a gourmet lunch. | 还够时间去吃吃美食呢 |
[01:46] | Sausage of the month club really nailed it in may. | 香肠俱乐部的五月月度香肠超正点啊 |
[01:49] | But, honey, no offense. | 亲爱的 你别生气啊 |
[01:50] | They almost lost me last month | 上个月的西班牙香肠 |
[01:51] | with that chorizo. | 差点害我再也不想回去了 |
[01:53] | Why “no offense”? | 干嘛叫我别生气 |
[01:54] | It’s a sausage. It’s not on our flag. | 只是香肠而已 又没有印在我们国旗上 |
[02:00] | Lily, what are you doing here? | 莉莉 你在这干吗 |
[02:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜哦 |
[02:03] | We were just on our way to get Jay’s cake | 我们要去拿给杰订的蛋糕 |
[02:05] | and thought we’d pop by. | 就顺路过来拜访一下 |
[02:06] | Lily was driving me crazy all morning. | 莉莉今早快把我逼疯了 |
[02:08] | I had to get rid of her. | 我得摆脱她这烫手山芋 |
[02:11] | She refuses to get dressed. | 她不想穿衣服 |
[02:12] | Well, did you try bribing her? | 试过拿东西”贿赂”她了吗 |
[02:14] | Oh, no. | 没有… |
[02:15] | Of — of course I did! | 才怪呢 早试了 |
[02:16] | I cannot go back in there, Mitchell. | 我不想去哄她了 米奇尔 |
[02:18] | Why did we ever decide to have a kid?! | 当初我们怎么会决定要小孩的啊 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:21] | I don’t know! | 我真的不知道 |
[02:22] | Oh, come on! | 别哭了 |
[02:23] | She loves you so much. | 她太爱你了 |
[02:24] | Just this morning, she was looking at a picture of you, | 今天早上 她就盯着你的照片 |
[02:27] | and I swear she was trying to say your name. | 我发誓 她当时在试着叫你的名字呢 |
[02:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:32] | Ay, I would love to spend more time with her, | 我也很想多陪陪她 |
[02:34] | bt I have to go to the mall to get Jay’s gift for his birthday. | 可我得去商场给杰买生日礼物 |
[02:38] | Oh, I’m sorry, sweetie. Gloria’s busy. | 抱歉 小甜心 歌洛莉亚很忙 没空 |
[02:40] | No, don’t cry. | 别哭了 |
[02:41] | We should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[02:43] | Oh, maybe I can take her wi– | 好吧 其实我也可以带着她… |
[02:44] | Okay. Bag’s packed. Have fun. | 好的 东西都打包好了 玩的开心点 |
[02:46] | Bye, sweetie. | 再见了 小甜心 |
[02:47] | – Hey, Cam. – Oh, hey, Manny. | -你好啊 小卡 -你好啊 曼尼 |
[02:49] | Mom, is Jay still here? | 妈妈 杰还在吗 |
[02:50] | – No, he just left. – Shoot. | -不在 他刚走 -糟糕 |
[02:53] | Why? What’s up, pal? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[02:54] | I’m going over to a friend’s house | 我要去我一个朋友家玩 |
[02:56] | Where I may have to use this thing. | 我可能得知道怎么用这手套 |
[02:57] | I only used it once, | 我只用过一次 |
[02:59] | and that was to take a torte out of the oven. | 而且还是用来拿烤箱里的蛋糕 |
[03:00] | Okay, well, first, let’s loosen this thing up. | 首先呢 我们得把手套弄软弄松 |
[03:06] | – So what’s her name? – How’d you know? | -她叫什么名字呢 -你怎么知道是女的 |
[03:08] | Well, you’re pretending to be something you’re not. | 男生打肿脸充胖子 |
[03:09] | Boys do that for girls… or really dreamy boys. | 通常都是为了讨梦中情人欢心 或者梦中情郎 |
[03:13] | Her name’s Tara. We have great chats online. | 她叫塔拉 我们在网上聊得很欢 |
[03:16] | She’s really smart and funny, | 她德艺双馨 聪明伶俐 |
[03:18] | but she’s on the softball team. | 可是她打垒球 |
[03:19] | Well, nobody’s perfect. | 没关系 不可能有完美伴侣的嘛 |
[03:21] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[03:22] | Why don’t we go outside and toss the ball around? | 我们出去练几球如何 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:25] | And you know what? I wouldn’t worry too much. | 而且 你也不需要太杞人忧天 |
[03:27] | She’s gonna like you even if sports aren’t your thing. | 就算运动不是你强项 她还是会喜欢你的 |
[03:30] | Aren’t my thing? | 何止不是强项啊 |
[03:31] | I have a tennis racket upstairs | 我在楼上有一副网球拍 |
[03:32] | I only use as a bubble-bath frother. | 我只用来给泡泡浴增加泡泡 |
[03:37] | How do you put this on? | 这手套怎么戴啊 |
[03:40] | – Excuse me, Miss. – Sorry. | -小姐 借过 -抱歉 |
[03:42] | You answered to “Miss”! | 叫你小姐也应声 |
[03:44] | Aha! Hilarious. | 真好笑啊 |
[03:46] | Glen Whipple, my college rival — | 格伦·惠普尔 我大学时期的宿敌 |
[03:49] | Captain of Cheer Squad. | 拉拉队的领导 |
[03:50] | Won every robot battle. | 机器人大战界的独孤求败 |
[03:52] | Every second I spent with the guy | 和他在一起时的每分每秒 |
[03:53] | just made me feel worse about myself. | 都让我感觉自己好渺小 |
[03:55] | The only thing I could compete with him in | 我唯一可以与他一较高下 |
[03:57] | was close-up magic. | 就是近景魔术 |
[04:02] | Well, it’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你啊 |
[04:04] | Great to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[04:05] | And I believe this is yours. | 我想这是你的吧 |
[04:07] | What? When? | 怎么可能 什么时候拿的 |
[04:08] | Hey, you headed over to the card shop? | 你要去卡片店买卡片吗 |
[04:10] | I was in there earlier. | 我刚刚才去完呢 |
[04:11] | I got myself one of those musical cards. | 买了一张音乐贺卡 |
[04:13] | Oh. They’re a little more expensive, but I can swing it. | 虽然有点贵 不过哥还是花的起啦 |
[04:15] | Oh. Well, great to see you. Yeah. | 很好啊 见到你真好 |
[04:18] | By the way, don’t leave without this quarter | 顺便说下 别忘了收好你头后 |
[04:20] | from behind your — come on, Phil! | 这两角五分钱 加点油啊 菲尔 |
[04:23] | Good luck, Dunphy. | 祝你好运 邓菲 |
[04:24] | I’m off to get some new cross-trainers. | 我要去买些新的全功能运动鞋 |
[04:26] | I blow through them pretty fast | 我的鞋磨损都挺快的 |
[04:27] | with all this power-walking I’m into. | 因为我很喜欢大步竞走 |
[04:28] | Catch you later. | 回头见 |
[04:34] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[04:37] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这做什么 |
[04:38] | Shopping for tonight. | 为今晚准备点东西 |
[04:39] | Oh, well, I’ll walk with you. | 好吧 我陪你一起 |
[04:41] | – Where were you heading? – The card store. | -你刚去哪里了 -卡片店 |
[04:43] | What a beautiful child! | 好可爱的孩子啊 |
[04:45] | You and your wife must be so happy. | 你们夫妻真幸福 |
[04:49] | I didn’t think anything of it… | 我没有多想什么 |
[04:51] | until other people started making the same mistake. | 直到别人也都开始犯同样的错误 |
[04:53] | It reminded me of a college job I had parking cars. | 让我想起了大学做泊车小弟的那会 |
[04:55] | One day, I had to park an Aston Martin. | 有一天 我去泊一辆阿斯顿·马丁时 |
[04:57] | I’ll never forget the looks I got | 我永远也忘不了我开着那台好车时 |
[04:59] | driving that baby down the block. | 别人投过来的羡慕眼光 |
[05:01] | I wasn’t gonna dent this one. | 这一次 我也一样要顺水推舟 |
[05:03] | Hey, uh, w-what would you think | 我们顺便去那个鞋店看看 |
[05:06] | about swinging by the shoe store? | 怎么样啊 |
[05:08] | Okay, let’s go. | 好啊 去吧 |
[05:14] | I still can’t believe all the looks we got | 我还是不能相信刚才开过来的一路上 |
[05:15] | driving over here. | 那些人的眼神 |
[05:16] | And yet you wore the hat the whole time. | 可是你还是一直不摘掉这帽子啊 |
[05:18] | Don’t you think we should | 你觉得我们是不是应该 |
[05:19] | park on the next block over? | 把车停到靠近下个街区去啊 |
[05:20] | ’cause this is all permit parking. | 这附近的位子都需要停车许可证 |
[05:22] | No, We used to live here. It’s fine. | 我们以前住在这里 没事的 |
[05:23] | Yeah, still. I… | 我知道 但是还是 |
[05:26] | I don’t think anybody’s home. | 好像没人在家 |
[05:27] | Here. Hang on to this. | 拿着 拿好了 |
[05:29] | What — wait, where are you going? | 等等 你要做什么 |
[05:31] | The backyard. We’ll take this picture really quickly, | 去后院 我们速度拍完这照片 |
[05:34] | and then we’ll just get out of here. | 然后立马闪人 |
[05:36] | No, let’s just — let’s just wait for them to come home. | 不要吧 就等他们回家嘛 |
[05:37] | Okay, that — that’s trespassing! | 行了 你 你这是擅闯民宅啊 |
[05:40] | No, it’s not. We used to live here. | 不 不是的 我们以前住在这里 |
[05:41] | I don’t think that does what you think it does. | 那也不代表我们有自便的权利啊 |
[05:44] | Of course you would baby out, | 就知道你没胆 |
[05:45] | because this is just like pool-hopping all over again. | 就跟你当年不敢跳进别人家游泳池玩水一样 |
[05:47] | I just — I don’t see what was fun about that. | 我 我真不觉得那有什么好玩的嘛 |
[05:49] | It made going in grandma’s pool less special. | 别家池中把水戏 自家池中无刺激 |
[05:51] | Why don’t you try being a little less special? | 你的生活中还真是处处充满”刺基”啊 |
[05:55] | Is it far? | 会不会很高啊 |
[06:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:04] | Hi, it’s Sandra from the dog groomer. | 你好 我是狗狗美容院的珊朵拉 |
[06:06] | I’m trying to reach Gloria. | 我想找歌洛莉亚 |
[06:07] | Stella’s ready. | 斯黛拉已经美容好了 |
[06:08] | Oh, I must have her phone. | 我拿了她电话 |
[06:10] | She probably grabbed mine again. | 她大概又拿错我的电话了 |
[06:12] | Listen, this is her husband. | 听着 我是她丈夫 |
[06:14] | You have my number right there, probably. | 你那儿估计也有我的电话 |
[06:15] | – Give that a call. – Okay, thanks. | -打那个电话 -好的 谢谢 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it’s me again. I’ll be right there. | 你好 还是我 我马上过去 |
[06:28] | Yeah I did blame her for no reason. | 我的确是无故把责任归咎给她了 |
[06:30] | You have a little bit of an attitude. You know that? | 你意见很多 说话很冲嘛 你知道吗 |
[06:32] | You know who did your job in my day? | 我年轻的时候 是谁做洗狗这种工作呢 |
[06:35] | A hose. | 水管 |
[06:36] | Okay, a little to your left, a little to your left. | 好了 左边一点 你的左边 |
[06:38] | Yes, okay. Right there. That’s it. That’s it. | 对的 行了 就那儿 行了行了 |
[06:39] | Perfect. Okay. | 很好 |
[06:41] | And now I must run. | 我得快点 |
[06:42] | Here, okay. Fast. | 来 好了 快点 |
[06:44] | Here we go. | 准备就绪 |
[06:45] | It’s weird being back here, isn’t it? | 重回故居感觉有点奇怪 你不觉得吗 |
[06:47] | I know. Everything looks exactly the same. | 是啊 所有的东西都没变 |
[06:48] | Well, you know, except for the fence. | 是啊 就除了多了栅栏 |
[06:50] | Yeah, what’s with that? | 是啊 要那做什么啊 |
[06:51] | – Who are they trying to keep out, anyway? – I know. | -他们是要关什么人吗 -就是啊 |
[06:54] | Oh. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[06:55] | – Oh, God. – Oh, wow. Oh, my God. | -天呐 -哇 天呐 |
[06:57] | No, it’s okay. He might be friendly. | 没事 也许它很友善 |
[06:59] | – He looks nice. – He looks nice. | -它看上去很友善啊 -很友善 |
[07:00] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[07:01] | No! Oh, god! He’s — quickly, quickly. | 天呐 不要啊 他…他好快 |
[07:02] | Not nice. So not nice. | 不乖 一点也不乖 |
[07:04] | Hurry! Hurry, hurry, hurry! | 快快快 |
[07:06] | Oh! Oh! Oh, go oh, god! | 天呐 天呐 |
[07:08] | Now what do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[07:09] | Well, you could try telling him we used to live here. | 可以试试和它讲情 说我们以前住在这里 |
[07:16] | They are not coming home. | 估计一时半会他们不会回家 |
[07:17] | We need to call someone. | 我们得打电话求救啊 |
[07:19] | Use your phone. | 用你的电话吧 |
[07:19] | Mine’s down there getting rabies on it. | 我的电话在下面被舔的要得狂犬病了 |
[07:21] | No, I left mine in your car. | 我把电话留你车子里了 |
[07:23] | – What? – I didn’t want to ruin the line of my pants. | -什么 -我不想破坏裤子线条嘛 |
[07:25] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:26] | Oh, look. Somebody’s coming. | 快看 有人来了 |
[07:28] | No. Okay, that is what happens | 不 看吧 |
[07:30] | when you park without a permit. | 让你没停车证还停那位子 |
[07:31] | Stop! That’s ours! | 停 那是我们的车 |
[07:33] | We’re up here! Stop! | 我们在这上面呢 快停下 |
[07:36] | He ignored me. | 他无视我 |
[07:38] | He didn’t stop for the screaming sailor in a tree? | 水手在树上基情尖叫 他怎么可以不停下 |
[07:41] | Give me your shoe. | 鞋子借我一用 |
[07:43] | What, you think that wolf down there | 怎么 你以为下面那只灰太狼 |
[07:44] | is gonna be afraid of a shoe? | 还会怕鞋袭吗 |
[07:45] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 没打算 |
[07:49] | Wh– what are you doing with dad’s wine? | 你拿老爸的酒干什么 |
[07:50] | Getting comfortable. | 小酌一杯 潇洒一回 |
[07:52] | We could be here for a really long time. | 咱们可能要在这里长期作战呢 |
[07:56] | Whoa! Where’d you learn how to do that? | 好家伙 你怎么学会这样开瓶的 |
[07:59] | Where’d you get a sailor suit on short notice? | 你又是从哪弄到的现成水手服呢 |
[08:02] | – Fair enough. – Mm-hmm. | -算你狠 -还用说 |
[08:04] | Ew. It’s Merlot. | 好恶心 是梅乐酒 |
[08:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:10] | Manny! | 曼尼 |
[08:11] | Hey, how’d it go with Tara? | 塔拉这边怎样了 |
[08:12] | It’s still going on. | 还在进行中 |
[08:14] | The catch part went fine… mostly. | 抛接球还算顺利… 基本上啦 |
[08:16] | I took a running dive into the dirt. | 我一个飞扑 摔了一身泥 |
[08:18] | Oh, well, did you at least catch the ball? | 那你有接到球吧 |
[08:20] | I was trying to throw the ball! | 我是扔球的时候摔倒的 |
[08:21] | I’m in her bathroom looking for band-aids. | 我在她家浴室里找创可贴呢 |
[08:23] | I’m trying to get up the nerve to tell her how I feel. | 我想鼓起勇气向她表白 正酝酿情绪呢 |
[08:25] | Well, just be honest. | 实话实说就好 |
[08:27] | She intimidates me. | 面对她 我压力很大啊 |
[08:28] | Every time I open my mouth, I say something stupid. | 对她每开一次口 就犯一次二 |
[08:31] | I called her bedroom “fantazing.” | 我还夸她的卧室很”口爱”呢 |
[08:32] | That’s not even a word! | 这压根就不算个词 |
[08:34] | Are you okay in there, Manny? | 你在里面还好吗 曼尼 |
[08:35] | Yeah! I’m just water-washing my hands! | 没事 我放水洗手呢 |
[08:39] | Help me! Tell me what to say. | 救命啊 告诉我怎么说吧 |
[08:41] | Okay, how about this… | 你听这样行不行 |
[08:43] | You are the prettiest, smartest, funniest girl | 你是六年级里 最美丽 最聪明 |
[08:47] | in the sixth grade. | 最风趣的女生 |
[08:49] | I know you’re only 11, | 我知道你只有十一岁 |
[08:50] | but I can’t stop thinking about you. | 但我无法抑制对你的想念 |
[08:53] | I’ve loved talking to you online. | 我喜欢和你网聊的日子 |
[08:55] | I think we should become boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我觉得 我们应该做男女朋友 |
[08:58] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不不 你们想多了 |
[08:59] | I’m talking to a little boy. | 我在跟一小男孩说话呢 |
[09:02] | Oh. | 越描越黑 |
[09:09] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:11] | She’s not with me, Cam. I got her phone. | 她没跟我在一起 小卡 我拿了她电话 |
[09:14] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么呢 |
[09:16] | How do you get kicked out of a bakery? | 怎么会被从面包店里轰出来了 |
[09:18] | Well, that’ll do it. | 这就不奇怪了 |
[09:19] | I sorry to ask you to get your own birthday cake, | 很抱歉要你自己来买生日蛋糕 |
[09:22] | but I can’t get ahold of any– anyone else. | 但我实在联系不到别人了 |
[09:25] | Can’t do it. I’m on my way to the lake… | 爱莫能助 我正要去湖边呢 |
[09:27] | Finally. | 终于 |
[09:28] | Just get something at the grocery store. | 随便在杂货店买一个吧 |
[09:30] | I am not getting you a grocery-store cake. | 我不能让你吃杂货店的蛋糕 |
[09:33] | Gloria asked me to handle this. | 歌洛莉亚让我全权负责 |
[09:34] | She’s gonna yell at me, Jay. | 出岔子的话 我会被她念死的 |
[09:36] | she can be mean in Spanish! | 她说西班牙语时可毒了 |
[09:38] | Okay, fine. Let’s wrap this up, princess. | 行 就这样吧 大小姐 |
[09:41] | Okay. Love you. Bye. | 爱死你了 再见 |
[09:43] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[09:44] | Just editing our birthday tribute to grandpa. | 在剪辑给外公的生日礼物 |
[09:46] | You know, some of the interviews I did | 但是吧 有些采访片段 |
[09:48] | didn’t turn out so well. | 效果不尽如人意 |
[09:49] | That’s okay. We’ll just use the best stuff | 没事的 咱们只取其精华 |
[09:51] | from what we all got. | 充分利用手头资料 |
[09:52] | Okay, Haley, talk about grandpa. | 好的 海莉 有什么对外公说的 |
[09:53] | Eww. | 太恶了吧 |
[09:55] | I can’t talk about grandpa dressed like this. | 我现在穿这样 聊外公也太怪了吧 |
[10:00] | I love my — | 永远爱我… |
[10:03] | That stupid dog next door! | 隔壁那狗讨厌死了 |
[10:06] | Jay! Jay! | 杰 杰 |
[10:09] | Jay!! | 杰 |
[10:10] | …Three, four, five. | 三 四 五 |
[10:12] | Hey, uncle Mitch, what do you think — – One, two — | -米奇舅舅 你觉得 -一 二 |
[10:13] | – What are you doing? – N-nothing. | -你干什么呢 -没干什么 |
[10:15] | You didn’t see this, and w-we don’t tell Cam. | 非礼勿视 非礼勿言 |
[10:19] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[10:20] | It’lonly take one minute. | 就一分钟的事 |
[10:21] | We don’t have a minute. | 我一分钟也耽搁不起 |
[10:22] | Who’s Clive Bixby? | 克莱夫·比克斯比谁呀 |
[10:23] | A friend of your mom’s. | 你妈妈的一个朋友 |
[10:25] | Not now! | 给我改天再坏 |
[10:26] | Hey, uncle Cam, can you to talk about — | 小卡叔叔 你能不能说几句 |
[10:28] | Jay. I know. No time. | 对杰说几句是吧 没时间 |
[10:29] | I got a little girl’s birthday party to save. | 我还要去挽救小姑娘的生日派对呢 |
[10:31] | Let’s get out. Go. | 出去出去 |
[10:32] | Oh, not now, honey. | 现在不行 宝贝 |
[10:33] | Your father’s out back. Why don’t you call him? | 你爸刚回来 去问他吧 |
[10:35] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[10:36] | Dad! Your kids need you! | 当爹的 孩子需要你啊 |
[10:39] | Grandpa is really cool. | 外公真的很酷 |
[10:41] | He once let me drink some of his beer. | 他还曾让我喝他的啤酒 |
[10:43] | for the love of — | 我 |
[10:44] | Root beer! | 沙士啤酒[不含酒精] |
[10:46] | I could’ve sworn we had more! | 我发誓我们不只这些视频吧 |
[10:48] | Well, let me work my magic. | 让我施展我的魔法吧 |
[10:50] | It’s all about creative editing. | 只要来点创意的编辑就好 |
[10:51] | Just give me two hours | 只要给我两个小时 |
[10:53] | and another hour. | 然后再加一小时 |
[10:54] | Somebody get me some chocolate milk | 谁给我去拿杯巧克力牛奶 |
[10:57] | with extra salt. | 盐多放点 |
[10:59] | Do you remember the time you quit cub scouts | 还记得当初你退出童子军时 |
[11:02] | and dad got mad at you so you ran away up here? | 老爸对你发火 然后你就跑到这上面来么 |
[11:04] | Right. And you brought me my dinner up here… | 记得 你把晚餐送到这来给我吃 |
[11:06] | – …and my comic books. – Yep. | -还有我的漫画书 -没错 |
[11:08] | I think mom and dad would have been a lot more scared | 当年要不是你还跑回家里上厕所 |
[11:09] | if you hadn’t been running into the house to use the bathroom. | 老爸老妈可能真的会吓坏 |
[11:11] | I can’t go outside. | 我不能在外面尿尿 |
[11:14] | Great, now I’m thinking about it. | 拜你所赐 现在我想尿尿了 |
[11:16] | Mitchell… | 米奇尔 |
[11:17] | it’s ironic. | 这太讽刺了 |
[11:18] | We always wanted a dog in this backyard, | 我们一直想要在这院子里养条狗 |
[11:20] | and we could never have one. | 但我们从未养过一条 |
[11:22] | Y– Manny got one. | 曼尼却养了一条 |
[11:24] | Mm. Manny gets everything. | 曼尼要什么有什么 |
[11:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:27] | Hey, you think Manny’s gonna get a third of… | 你认为曼尼会得到三分之一的… |
[11:30] | A third of what? | 三分之一的什么 |
[11:32] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[11:35] | Uh…I guess. | 我猜会吧 |
[11:36] | Sure. I mean, that seems fair. | 当然 他得到也不为过啊[杰的遗产] |
[11:39] | Right? Does it? | 对吧 是吗 |
[11:40] | – Claire, does it? ’cause I just feel like — – Okay? | -克莱尔 是吗 因为我刚觉得 -够了 |
[11:40] | You know what? I think we’ve probably had enough of this. | 我想我们喝高了 |
[11:44] | Okay, wait. | 好的 等等 |
[11:46] | Do you think if we could get the dog to chase this doll, | 如果我们让这条狗去追赶这个娃娃 |
[11:49] | then we could run down and grab the phone really quick? | 我们就能迅速跑下去捡起手机了吧 |
[11:51] | – We could do that! – Yeah. | -好办法 -是的 |
[11:53] | We just are gonna have to throw it really, really far. | 我们只要扔的远远的就好 |
[11:58] | Right. So… | 没错 所以 |
[11:59] | That way. Mm-hmm. | 朝那边扔 |
[12:01] | Gloria, um, I’d still love to swing by that shoe store. | 歌洛莉亚 我还想去那家的鞋店逛逛 |
[12:04] | If you’re in a hurry, go by yourself. | 如果你急着去的话 你就自己去吧 |
[12:08] | No. I’ll wait. Whipple! | 不 我等你一起 惠普尔 |
[12:09] | Whipple! | 惠普尔 |
[12:12] | Okay! Mm! | 好了 |
[12:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[12:16] | Oh, it’s perfect. Uh, l-let’s see the other side. | 完美极了 转过来看看另一边 |
[12:19] | Whipple! | 惠普尔 |
[12:20] | – Bless you. – Thank you. | -咳嗽了 还好吧 -没事 |
[12:21] | It’s a little too tight, no? | 有点太紧了 不是吗 |
[12:22] | – What do you think of the tush? – Oh, I think it’s great. | -你觉得臀部好看么 -我觉得棒极了 |
[12:25] | Why don’t you keep it right there for a second. | 你何不这么保持几秒钟呢 |
[12:26] | Let’s make sure. | 可以看仔细点 |
[12:27] | Yeah, but it’s a little see-through. | 好的 但是这有点透 |
[12:29] | Maybe if I put this underneath, then it won’t, like, show. | 或许把这个穿在下面 就不会那么露了 |
[12:32] | No, no, no, no, no. It looks good that way. | 不不不 这样看起来棒极了 |
[12:35] | – I go try something else better. – No, wait! | -我去试试看有没更好的 -不 等等 |
[12:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:41] | Oh, don’t think about it. Just get it. | 别犹豫了 你想穿就买啊 |
[12:44] | Hilarious, Whipple. I’m actually here with someone. | 真搞笑 惠普尔 我在陪人逛呢 |
[12:46] | And you finally did make something disappear. | 你的”美女无踪”魔术终于成功了 |
[12:49] | – She was here a second ago. – Of course she was. | -几秒钟前她还在这呢 -谁不信你啊 |
[12:51] | Just like the date you had on the final-night dance | 就跟当年你说要带个美女来舞会 |
[12:53] | of junior tumbling congress. | 结果却不见人影一个样 |
[12:55] | There was traffic. | 那是因为堵车 |
[12:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:58] | I think I found something | 我认为我找到了 |
[12:59] | that is going to make my husband very happy. | 一件可以让我老公很高兴的衣服 |
[13:03] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:04] | Oh, very happy, Gloria. | 老公觉得非常高兴 歌洛莉亚 |
[13:07] | Very happy. | 十分高兴 |
[13:12] | Okay, but don’t go far away | 好的 不要走远了 |
[13:13] | because I might need help with the zipper, okay? | 等会我可能需要你帮忙我拉拉链 好吗 |
[13:15] | Sounds good… with the zipper. | 好呀 拉拉链 |
[13:18] | Wow. Phil. | 菲尔 |
[13:19] | I mean, wow. That’s your wife? | 那是你老婆吗 |
[13:21] | It would appear so. | 看来的确如此 |
[13:24] | Great to see you, Glen. | 很高兴见到你 格伦 |
[13:28] | You know, I got to say, I’m a little surprised. | 我得说 我有点小惊讶 |
[13:30] | Surprised… | 惊讶 |
[13:32] | or mystified? | 还是困惑了呢 |
[13:34] | Damn it. It went down your shirt. | 靠 掉你的衣服里了 |
[13:35] | You can…keep it. | 你自个儿留着吧 |
[13:37] | – I’ll see ya. – No, no. I just always assumed | -后会有期 -不不 我只是一直以为 |
[13:39] | you would marry Claire Pritchett. | 你会和克莱尔·普里契特结婚呢 |
[13:41] | You remember Claire? | 你记得克莱尔 |
[13:42] | Are you kidding? She was gorgeous. | 废话 她可是美若天仙啊 |
[13:44] | God, I was so jealous of you back then. | 老天 当年我多羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[13:46] | You were jealous of me? | 当年你对我羡慕嫉妒恨啊 |
[13:48] | Oh, man. | 那是啊 兄弟 |
[13:49] | Claire Pritchett with the blond hair | 金发飘飘的克莱尔·普里契特 |
[13:51] | and those browes, great smile. | 她那柳叶弯眉 迷人微笑 |
[13:54] | Oh, I can picture her smiling right now. | 她的一颦一笑至今依旧清晰如画 |
[13:55] | I can’t. | 我想象不出 |
[13:57] | I wonder who landed her. | 是谁得到了她的”最终开垦权”啊 |
[13:59] | Lucky son of a bitch. | 真他娘的有福 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:02] | Phil, I need you! | 菲尔 我需要你 |
[14:05] | What now?! | 又要干嘛啦 |
[14:06] | Oh, uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:08] | I’ll be there in a second. | 我一会就来 |
[14:11] | No! How?! | 哇靠 咋不见的 |
[14:15] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你们到底在想什么 |
[14:17] | I’ll answer that for you. You weren’t thinking. | 我帮你们回答 你们没想过 |
[14:21] | You think that’s funny, popeye? | 你觉得那很有趣吗 大力水手 |
[14:23] | – No. – Popeye. | -不 -大力水手 |
[14:25] | I should be fishing, | 我现在应该是在钓鱼 |
[14:26] | but I’m hauling my ass across town | 但我却得大老远的穿过半个城市 |
[14:28] | trying to save you two from a little dog. | 从只小狗嘴下救你们两个二货 |
[14:30] | At least we got to have a dog for a few minutes. | 至少那一小段时间里 我们有狗 |
[14:32] | There we go. | 又来了 |
[14:34] | You could show a little gratitude, you know. | 你至少可以表示一下感谢吧 |
[14:35] | These pants are new. | 这裤子可是新的呢 |
[14:37] | Climbing over that fence, I might have wrecked ’em. | 爬围墙时很可能会弄破 |
[14:42] | That’s mature. | 真成熟 |
[14:45] | – I’m sorry. – We’re sorry. I’m so– we’re sorry. | -对不起 -真对不起 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry you said “rectum.” | 对不起 以为你说的是 直肠 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry, dad. | 老爸 我错了 |
[14:52] | – Um, we’re so glad that you came and got us. – Thank you. | -很感激你可以来救我们 -谢谢 |
[14:55] | It was very smart the way that you distracted the dog. | 你把狗引开的办法真是太绝了 |
[14:58] | 12 times a year, I get sausages. | 我一年就只能买十二次月度香肠 |
[15:00] | That’s it. | 五月的 就这么没了 |
[15:02] | What the hell am I gonna to do till June? | 六月香肠出来前 我毛都没的吃了 |
[15:04] | Let’s see it. | 看看 |
[15:07] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[15:09] | We just need some candles. | 只要备好生日蜡烛就行了 |
[15:11] | I must have in one of the drawers. | 肯定都收在某个抽屉里了 |
[15:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Froot loop necklace… | 果脆圈 项链 |
[15:17] | Baby Jesus… | 圣婴 |
[15:20] | Keys. Ay, I was looking for these keys. | 钥匙 这钥匙找好久了 |
[15:21] | Baby Jesus… | 圣婴 |
[15:23] | B.B. Gun… | 气枪 |
[15:24] | More baby jesus… | 又是圣婴 |
[15:25] | Ay, another baby — | 还是圣婴 |
[15:27] | Jesus, Stella! Don’t do that! | 天呐 斯黛拉 不要 |
[15:29] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚 |
[15:30] | No, Jay! Don’t come in here! | 杰 你不能进来 |
[15:32] | You cannot see the cake! | 你不能先看到蛋糕 |
[15:34] | It’s the bad luck! | 会带来霉运 |
[15:35] | I already saw the cake. | 我早就看过了 |
[15:36] | I bought it while I was busy not fishing. | 是我买的 我没去钓鱼 |
[15:38] | No. Go out to the bar. Go! | 不 去酒吧那边 去 |
[15:40] | You never used to talk to me like that | 在没养那只笨狗之前 |
[15:42] | before we got that damn dog. | 你从不会这么对我说话 |
[15:44] | Hey, Manny. I almost called you. | 曼尼 我差点就要打电话给你了 |
[15:46] | How’d it go with Tara? | 你和塔拉进展如何 |
[15:48] | Okay, I guess. | 我觉得 一般般吧 |
[15:49] | I used every line you gave me, and she totally ate it up. | 我用了你教我的台词 的确很管用 |
[15:52] | Oh. Well, then, why just okay? | 那为什么只是一般般啊 |
[15:54] | She wants to go on a date now… | 她是约我下次去棒球练习场 |
[15:56] | to the batting cage. | 再续前缘呢 |
[15:58] | Not so good with a bat? | 打棒球也不太行吗 |
[16:00] | I am, as long as I’m using it to roll out dough. | 是啊 除非是让我用球棒来擀面 |
[16:04] | I’ll bet you just need a little practice. | 你只是需要练习练习就行了 |
[16:06] | You know, when I was your age, | 我在你这么大岁数时 |
[16:08] | I couldn’t hit a balloon with a bat. | 用球棒打气球都打不到 |
[16:10] | Then my father took me out to the field, | 后来我爸爸带我去实地练习 |
[16:12] | and a couple hours later, | 几个小时之后 |
[16:14] | I was knocking the hide off that ball. | 我都能打全垒打了 |
[16:16] | It’s one of the best days we ever had together. | 那是我与老爸最开心的日子之一 |
[16:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:21] | I just bet you need some time in a batting cage. | 你只是需要花时间练习 |
[16:23] | What are you doing this weekend? | 你这个周末有什么计划 |
[16:25] | – That’d be fun, huh? – That’s a great idea! | -会很好玩的 -这个主意好 |
[16:27] | I’ll ask Jay. He loves stuff like this. | 我问下杰 他喜欢做这些事情 |
[16:31] | That’ll be great for you guys. | 那恭喜你们父子俩啊 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:33] | And thanks for your help today, Cam. | 谢谢你今天的帮忙 小卡 |
[16:36] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[16:43] | I don’t think grandpa’s having the best time. | 我不觉得外公今天玩的开心 |
[16:45] | He keeps going and getting more drinks. | 他一直在给自己倒酒 |
[16:47] | Well, not every time. | 不是每次都在倒酒 |
[16:49] | One time he went in to check on the women’s basketball score. | 有一次他是去查看女篮比赛的得分 |
[16:51] | The sparks are up by 8, if anyone cares. | 要是有人想知道的话 火花队领先八分 |
[16:54] | Okay, dad, we all owe you an apology. | 好吧 老爸 我们都得跟你道歉 |
[16:59] | We were so worried about giving you a great night | 我们一直想要给你一个美好的晚上 |
[17:02] | that we ruined your day, | 却破坏了你自己的安排 |
[17:03] | and I’m really sorry we didn’t let you go fishing. | 真的很抱歉 害你没能去钓鱼 |
[17:05] | – Sorry, dad. – Sorry, Jay. | -对不起 爸爸 -对不起 杰 |
[17:06] | Sorry. Sorry, grandpa. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 外公 |
[17:08] | You know what? I’m acting like a jerk. | 其实呢 我也是个混蛋 |
[17:10] | What am I, 12? | 我又不是十二岁 |
[17:13] | So I didn’t get to go fishing. What, am I gonna pout about it? | 不就不能钓鱼吗 我用得着撅嘴生气吗 |
[17:15] | I still have my family, and you guys made such a big fuss. | 我有我的家人 你们为我做了这么多 |
[17:18] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[17:21] | So let’s go get some cake and presents. | 我们去吃蛋糕 拆礼物吧 |
[17:23] | Yes! | 好 |
[17:24] | Cake and presents! Come on, everybody! | 蛋糕和礼物 大家来吧 |
[17:26] | – Honey? – Yeah? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[17:28] | Have I told you how lucky I am to have you? | 我告诉过你 拥有你我是如此幸运吗 |
[17:30] | Gloria, excuse me. | 歌洛莉亚 借过 |
[17:31] | ‘Cause I am. | 我发自内心这么认为 |
[17:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | – Hap– ? – No singing. | -祝你… -不要唱歌 |
[17:35] | What the hell happened to the cake? | 这蛋糕怎么变成这样了 |
[17:36] | Nothing. It’s beautiful. | 没有啊 挺漂亮的啊 |
[17:38] | Okay, let’s open the presents. | 好了 咱们来拆礼物吧 |
[17:40] | Yes! Presents! Presents! Presents! Presents! | 没错 礼物礼物 礼物礼物 |
[17:41] | – Who’s first? – Mine first. Mine first. | -先拆谁的 -我先来 先拆我的 |
[17:43] | And as you know, Claire and I– | 您知道的 克莱尔跟我– |
[17:44] | we didn’t quite finish ours, | 我们的礼物还没完成 |
[17:45] | but we will be getting that to you. | 不过我们会尽速做好给您补上的 |
[17:47] | Fine. | 好的 |
[17:48] | And our gift is a fuller version of that and a card. | 我们的礼物本来是满瓶的红酒和一张生日卡 |
[17:51] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[17:52] | And, of course, the cake is, uh, mine. | 当然了 这个蛋糕 是…是我的 |
[17:54] | Fantastic. | 真不错 |
[17:55] | And here we have a phone… | 然后这里还有一个 |
[17:58] | in the shape of a mouth. | 嘴唇形状的电话 |
[18:00] | Ah, you’re welcome! Very sexy! | 不用谢啦 很性感吧 |
[18:02] | Oh, wait a minute. Don’t tell me. | 先等一下 别提示我 |
[18:03] | Let me work this out. | 让我自己把这个搞搞清楚 |
[18:04] | I mentioned a few times that I was thinking of taking up the saxophone, | 我曾经提过几次说我想要一个萨克斯风 |
[18:07] | and you give me this. | 结果你送了我一个这样的电话 |
[18:09] | I got it! Is this a sexy phone?! | 我懂了 这是个性感电话是吧 |
[18:11] | Happy birthday!! | 生日快乐 |
[18:14] | All right, what else we got? | 好了 还有什么别的吗 |
[18:15] | Oh, uh…n-nothing. | 那个…没有了 |
[18:18] | Hmm. Maybe not a perfect showing | 也许这个家里的大人们 |
[18:20] | on behalf of the adults in the family, | 表现得有些差强人意 |
[18:22] | but don’t forget the kids still have their big gift. | 但是别忘了 孩子们还准备了礼物呢 |
[18:24] | And it took us a year to make. | 而且做这个礼物花了我们一年时间呢 |
[18:25] | It’s in the DVD player. | 礼物就在影碟机里 |
[18:27] | You’ve got to come watch it. | 你们一定得过来看看 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:29] | I’m so excited! Let’s go, jay! | 我好兴奋哦 咱们快去 杰 |
[18:30] | I bring your sexy phone. | 我来拿着你的性感电话 |
[18:32] | Oh, don’t forget that. | 是啊 可别忘了 |
[18:33] | Okay, and — and, uh, we all participated, | 好啦 因为我们大家都参与了制作 |
[18:36] | so this is kind of from all of us. | 所以某种意义上讲也算是我们大家的礼物 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Hit the lights! | 没错 关灯吧 |
[18:46] | -Dad! -Jay! | -爸爸 -杰 |
[18:47] | Jay!! | 杰 |
[18:50] | -Grandpa… -We… | -外公 -我们 |
[18:51] | -Love… -Eww! | -爱 -你[与恶心发音相同] |
[18:53] | Capisce? | 明白吗 |
[18:59] | Well, who wants to see it again? | 谁想再看一遍 |
[19:03] | That’s it? That’s all you used? | 这就完了 你就用了这么点镜头吗 |
[19:06] | I wasn’t even in it! | 我连一个镜头都没有 |
[19:07] | That totally sucked. | 那可真够烂的 |
[19:08] | You know what? Great party. | 你们知道吗 派对很棒 |
[19:10] | Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢你们都能来 |
[19:11] | And I hope you forgive me — I’m gonna go upstairs, | 我希望你们能原谅我 我要上楼去 |
[19:14] | Curl up with a Ludlum, and call it a day. | 躺着看会儿小说 然后就睡觉了 |
[19:20] | Hello. | 喂 |
[19:22] | Manny? | 曼尼 |
[19:24] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[19:27] | What are you doing out there? | 你在那儿干什么 |
[19:33] | What the hell? | 你干嘛呢 |
[19:35] | I dragged it back here this afternoon. | 我今天下午把它拖到这儿来的 |
[19:37] | I know it’s not the lake, | 我知道这并不是个湖 |
[19:38] | but maybe we could pop open a few drinks | 可我们还是可以边喝饮料 |
[19:40] | and hang out on the water? | 边在上面享受会人生嘛 |
[19:42] | Now, the old Jay would have said, | 以前的杰会回答 |
[19:45] | “I wanted to be on a lake with a fishing rod and sunshine, | “我是想坐在湖面上与鱼竿和阳光为伴 |
[19:49] | not bobbing around at night in a swimming pool.” | 而不是大半夜坐在游泳池里起伏荡漾” |
[19:54] | I miss the old Jay. | 我还是怀念以前的杰 |
[19:56] | This is the life, huh? | 梦想中的生活 不过如此 对吧 |
[19:57] | It ain’t half bad. | 的确是还不错 |
[19:59] | Ay, I want to get in the boat! | 我也想上船去 |
[20:02] | – Captain? – All right. | -船长 你说呢 -好吧 |
[20:04] | Me too! I want to get in! | 我也要去 我也要上去 |
[20:06] | Come on, let’s get in. | 来吧 咱们上船 |
[20:07] | So, how was your day with Claire? | 你今天跟克莱尔过得怎么样 |
[20:09] | You know, it was actually — it was really great. | 你知道吗 其实 其实很不错 |
[20:12] | I don’t — I don’t always think about it, | 虽然我不 我不常想这些事情 |
[20:14] | but I-I was really lucky to have her to grow up with. | 但我很庆幸长大的路上有她的陪伴 |
[20:16] | You know, I cannot imagine | 我根本无法想象 |
[20:18] | dealing with my crazy parents alone. | 独自大战我那对疯癫爸妈的情景 |
[20:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:23] | Cam? | 小卡 |
[20:24] | Hmm? | 什么事 |
[20:25] | I — I want to have another baby. | 我 我还想再要一个孩子 |
[20:31] | What would you think about a boy this time? | 你觉得这次要个男孩怎么样 |
[20:33] | All right, easy. | 好了 小心 |
[20:35] | – Easy! Easy! You’re rocking the boat! – No, no, no! | -小心 小心点 船都摇晃了 -不 不 不 |
[20:37] | I got Claire! I got Claire! | 我抓住克莱尔了 我抓住克莱尔了 |
[20:40] | All right, ahoy! | 好了 啊嘿[水手打招呼语] |
[20:41] | So, if we all just, uh… | 这么说 如果我们都… |
[20:48] | Ok. Everybody upstairs. | 好了 所有人都上楼去 |
[20:50] | And, Luke, I want you to get in a hot bath right away. | 卢克 你立刻去洗个热水澡 |
[20:53] | I’m still shivering. | 我还在发抖呢 |
[20:54] | That’s why you don’t stand up in a boat. | 这就是人们不在船上随意起立的原因 |
[20:55] | I was king of the world. | 我那是在扮世界之王呢[泰坦尼克号] |
[20:57] | Well, now you’re dork of the night. | 现在你成了暗夜之傻了 |
[20:59] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[21:00] | Have I told you how lucky I am? | 我有没有告诉过你我有多幸运 |
[21:02] | You mean since dinner? | 你是说从晚饭时开始吗 |
[21:03] | I can’t help it — | 我实在忍不住这么想 |
[21:05] | Your beautiful eyes, your silky hair. | 你美丽的眼眸 如丝的秀发 |
[21:08] | Promise me you’ll never… | 答应我你永远不会… |
[21:10] | change. | 改变 |
[21:12] | I have to admit, that’s kind of hot. | 我不得不承认 这招还挺撩人呢 |
[21:15] | Maybe I will go change. | 或许我该去”改变”一下装扮 |
[21:20] | I still got it. | 哥始终还是哄妞界一霸啊 |
[21:22] | Knock it off! | 消停会儿吧你 |