时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re beginning our initial descent to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. | 飞机马上降落在怀俄明州杰克逊城 |
[00:04] | Thank you for flying united. | 感谢您搭乘美联航 |
[00:05] | Reckon we’ll be landing soon. | 估计我们很快就着陆了 |
[00:07] | Phil, honey, you promised not till we got there. | 菲尔 你保证落地前不变口音的 |
[00:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:11] | This year we’re going to a Dude Ranch. | 我们今年要去度假牧场 |
[00:13] | With the whole family. | 全家一起 |
[00:14] | Mm-hmm the family. | “全是”家人呢 |
[00:17] | What if Dylan buys his own ticket? | 带上迪兰吧 他自己出票钱 |
[00:19] | We’ll sleeping in seperate cabins. | 我们保证分房睡 |
[00:22] | What if Dylan and I share a horse? | 迪兰和我骑一匹马怎么样 |
[00:25] | Mm, I hate landing. | 我讨厌降落 |
[00:29] | We’ll get through this. | 会挺过去的 |
[00:35] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢这是 |
[00:36] | I want my ears to pop. | 我想把耳鸣”轰”走 |
[00:38] | Try putting a little rouge on ’em. | 涂些胭脂就”红”了 |
[00:40] | Nobody gets me. | 我的笑点永远无人能懂 |
[00:42] | Wow. Isn’t this beautiful, little cowgirl? | 景色多美啊 小牛仔女郎 |
[00:45] | You hate her sparkly outfit, don’t you. | 你对她抢眼的打扮有意见 是不是 |
[00:46] | No, I told you, it’s fine, | 不 我说过我没意见 |
[00:47] | I just didn’t like you wearing a matching one. | 我只是不喜欢你们穿父女装 |
[00:49] | So we haven’t told the family yet, | 我们还没有跟家人讲 |
[00:51] | but we’ve decided to adopt a baby boy. | 但我们已经决定了要收养一个小男孩 |
[00:53] | From America this time. | 这次要在美国收养 |
[00:54] | You might say we’re “Buying domestic.” | 你也可以说我们在”支持国货” |
[00:56] | In private. You might say that in private. | 私底下说 这种话只能私下说 |
[00:57] | Our adoption attorney told us it would be a good idea | 收养律师建议做一个相册 |
[01:00] | to make a photo book to show prospective moms. | 展示给未来儿子的妈妈看 |
[01:02] | Yes, but he thought that Cam’s version was a little too “artsy,” | 没错 但他认为小卡的版本太文艺装逼 |
[01:05] | So, we decided to take a few rugged shots at the ranch to, | 所以我们决定去农场拍些粗犷的照片 |
[01:07] | you know, balance it out. | 平衡一下 |
[01:08] | I don’t think it needs balancing out. | 我认为这相册不需要平衡 |
[01:10] | Really? | 不用吗 |
[01:32] | Horse. | 小马 |
[01:33] | Look, Jay! So beautiful! | 杰 快看 好骏啊 |
[01:36] | Your ears haven’t popped yet, huh? | 你仍处于耳鸣状态吗 |
[01:38] | I’m like the Horse Whisperer. | 我就像是”马语者” |
[01:40] | But something is taking this one skittish. | 不过它不知怎么有点受惊了 |
[01:45] | Look at the mountains. | 放眼远山如黛 |
[01:46] | They’re amazing. | 真是巍峨秀丽 |
[01:48] | I’ve never been this far from home before | 我从来没有离家这么远过 |
[01:50] | now I’ve never been this far. | 现在又远了一步 |
[01:52] | now I’ve never been this far. | 然后又远了一步 |
[01:54] | Where’s a cliff when you need one? | 崖到跳时方恨少 |
[01:56] | Look, kids! A real life cowboy. | 孩子们 看 实打实的牛仔 |
[01:59] | Oh. Come see. Come see. | 来看 快来看 |
[02:05] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[02:06] | Oh, my. | 老天啊 |
[02:13] | My name is Hank. | 我叫汉克 |
[02:15] | Here at the Lost Creek Ranch, | 这里是”失落河”农场 |
[02:17] | you’re gonna ride, you’re gonna rope and you’re gonna shoot. | 在这里 你们可以骑马 抛绳和射击 |
[02:21] | You gonna see a sky so full of stars, | 夜晚可看到繁星满天 |
[02:23] | It’ll put your city lights to shame. | 都市的霓虹夜景也相形见绌 |
[02:26] | And when it’s all down, you maight just encounter | 远离喧嚣 洗尽浮华 或许你就会发现 |
[02:29] | a piece of yourselves you never knew was there. | 自己未曾发现过的真我 |
[02:32] | Are there any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:34] | Uh, do we book spa treatments through you or… | 做水疗的话是向你预定 还是… |
[02:37] | I like you, kid. | 我喜欢你 小子 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna call you “Hollywood.” | 我以后就叫你”好莱坞” |
[02:42] | That wasn’t an answer. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[02:44] | And who’s this Cactus Flower? | 这位仙人球是谁 |
[02:47] | What? | 你说什么 |
[02:48] | That’s my wife Gloria. | 这是我妻子歌洛莉亚 |
[02:49] | Well, She’s “Cactus Flower” now, old-timer. | 她以后就叫仙人球了 老前辈 |
[02:52] | These, uh, these nicknames– are they set in stone? | 这些个…绰号 都不能改吗 |
[02:55] | Okey-dokey. | 好了 |
[02:57] | You ready, gunslinger? | 准备好了吗 枪手 |
[02:59] | I hear word of trouble in these parts. | 我听说这玩意儿不好使唤 |
[03:03] | Pull! | 上膛 |
[03:07] | That oughta fix it, eh, Jay? | 还行吧 杰 |
[03:09] | You got a piece of it. | 你有两下子 |
[03:11] | I been practicing like crazy. | 我一直拼命训练 |
[03:13] | All my cowboy skills– | 所有的牛仔技能 |
[03:14] | Shootin’, ropin’ pancake eatin’. | 射击 抛绳 吃煎饼 |
[03:17] | Why? Because sometimes | 为何 因为有时候 |
[03:18] | I feel like Jay doesn’t respect me as a man. | 我觉得杰不把我当男人 |
[03:21] | It just when you say, “Phil is my son-in-law,” | 每当说”菲尔是我女婿”的时候 |
[03:23] | It sound like you’re saying, “Phyllis, come up, my son-in-law.” | 像是说”菲儿 是我女婿” |
[03:26] | – That’s ridiculous. – Okay, who’s your son-in-law? | -别傻了 -那好 你女婿是谁 |
[03:28] | Phyllis. | 菲儿嘛 |
[03:29] | I’m not asking for a hug. | 我又不是说要个拥抱 |
[03:30] | I just want to get that look a newfound respect. | 我只想要一个肯定的眼神 |
[03:32] | Like… | 这样 |
[03:34] | Or… | 或这样 |
[03:37] | Or… mm. | 或者这样 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[03:42] | Check it out. | 看好了 |
[03:43] | Two birds, one leg. | 一腿二鸟 |
[03:45] | Pull it! | 上膛 |
[03:50] | Not bad, eh, old-timer? | 不错吧 老前辈 |
[03:53] | Uh, see, Slappy only had three fingers. | 快看 三指火枪手 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | He only had three fingers. | 三指火枪手 |
[04:02] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁来 |
[04:03] | Oh, me. Me. | 我 我 |
[04:04] | Oh, this is good. This is good. | 这个好 这造型酷 |
[04:08] | Tres macho. | 真男人 |
[04:10] | No smile. Don’t smile. Good. | 不要笑 别笑 很好 |
[04:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:14] | Wait, do I say “pull”? | 等等 我是不是该喊”上膛” |
[04:15] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:17] | Mitchell, why don’t you go find Manny have the spa. | 米奇尔 你还是去水疗馆找曼尼吧 |
[04:21] | Wouldn’t that be more fun? | 那可比这儿有趣多了 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:26] | I realized that if I was gonna raise a boy, | 我终于明白 要养一个儿子 |
[04:28] | I needed to butch up my life. | 我首先要爷们儿起来 |
[04:29] | You know, I wanted to be able to teach my son | 我希望我儿子从我身上学到的东西 |
[04:31] | all the things that my dad taught Claire. | 就跟克莱尔从我爸那儿学到的那样 |
[04:44] | Hey, Hollywood. | 你好呀 好莱坞 |
[04:46] | I don’t love that. | 我不喜欢这称呼 |
[04:47] | Wanna see something? | 想不想看样东西 |
[04:49] | Oh, my gosh. Is that a firecracker? | 老天 你拿的是爆竹吗 |
[04:51] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[04:53] | Now I just need to find the perfect thing to blow up. | 我现在得好好想想要炸什么 |
[04:55] | Is that thing even legal? | 这玩意儿合法吗 |
[04:57] | Not here. It’s from Germany. | 在美国不合法 从德国偷渡过来的 |
[04:59] | If they had this during the war, | 如果二战的时候他们有这个 |
[05:00] | right now we’d all be knee-deep in strudel. | 现在咱们就要受德国面卷的祸害了 |
[05:09] | Watch it! | 注意点 |
[05:10] | What you doing, eh? You readin’? | 你在做什么 读书吗 |
[05:12] | Trying to. | 欲读不能 |
[05:14] | I’m not so good at it either. | 我读书也不怎么好 |
[05:15] | – I’m not surprised. – That was a joke. | -可以预见 -开玩笑的 |
[05:17] | I’m Jimmy Scrivano. | 我叫吉米·斯克利瓦诺 |
[05:22] | You want to see me do a cannonball? | 想看我跳个炸弹开花吗 |
[05:24] | I’d rather see you get hit by one, but… | 我倒挺希望你被炸得开花 但… |
[05:27] | Ha. Good one, gorgeous. | 妞 你真幽默 |
[05:35] | Jay! Is this like the lobster?! | 杰 马和龙虾一样能吃吗 |
[05:38] | Do I get to pick one for dinner? | 晚餐能不能宰一头 |
[05:39] | Because this one looks very tender. | 这头看上去肉好嫩啊 |
[05:42] | Look alive, old-timer. | 活力四射啊 老前辈 |
[05:43] | One of your calves is getting away. | 你的一侧小腿肚都变形了 |
[05:45] | Hey, something’s wrong with my horse. She’s veering left. | 我的马有点问题 她一直往左偏 |
[05:47] | When this happened, my uncle was at stroke. | 我叔叔中风那会也这样 |
[05:49] | Oh there’nothing wrong with buttercup, | “金凤花”可没什么问题 |
[05:50] | you just got to let her know who’s the boss. | 你得示示威让它知道谁才是主人 |
[05:53] | Beautiful form, cactus flower! | 造型真漂亮 仙人掌 |
[05:56] | Beautiful! | 美极了 |
[05:56] | You look like a dadgum conquistadora! | 看起来真像个西班牙马背女王 |
[05:59] | She’s deaf, but I can hear ya. | 她耳背 我可没有 |
[06:01] | Why are you riding that way? | 你为嘛要这个姿势 |
[06:02] | I’m afraid that cow over there might bite me. | 我害怕那边的牛会咬我 |
[06:04] | Oh, yes, he’s gonna come up and bite you | 它”当然”要冲过来咬你 |
[06:06] | because your leg looks so desirable with those– | 谁让你美腿配靓鞋 秀色可餐呢 |
[06:08] | Are those canvas? | 你穿的是帆布鞋吗 |
[06:10] | Okay, Phil, ease that one back over towards me. | 菲尔 把后面那头轻轻赶到我这儿 |
[06:12] | – Got it. – Ease him back this way. | -收到 -轻轻赶过来 |
[06:14] | Hey! Piece of cake, huh, Jay? | 嘿嘿 小菜一碟 是吧 杰 |
[06:17] | – Huh? – Ease that one over to Bossy. | -什么 -把那头赶到红太狼那儿 |
[06:19] | Which one’s Bossy? | 哪头是红太狼 |
[06:20] | That’s my nickname for your wife. | 那是我给你老婆取的外号 |
[06:22] | Hilarious. | 真幽默 |
[06:24] | Go, mom! Whoo! | 老妈加油 哇哦 |
[06:26] | Yeah, mom! You rock! | 老妈加油 您”酷毙”啦 |
[06:28] | Oh, I wish I had a rock. | 我倒真想”毙”了你小子 |
[06:30] | Hey. It wouldn’t kill you to be nice to Dylan. | 对迪兰友善点儿又不会死 |
[06:34] | It might. | 会死的 |
[06:35] | But, honey, I don’t know why you always stick up for him. | 但亲爱的 我不明白为什么你总护着他 |
[06:38] | Haley can do so much better. | 海莉完全有资本挑个更好的 |
[06:40] | Because I know what it’s like to fall for a girl | 因为我明白深爱一个女儿 |
[06:41] | whose dad thinks I’m not good enough. | 却不受岳父待见 是什么感觉 |
[06:45] | All right, you’re right. | 好吧 听你的 |
[06:46] | I can make more of an effort. | 我尽量对他好点儿 |
[06:49] | That’s the woman I love. | 这才是我心爱的女人 |
[06:52] | we taking a little break over here? Laying some pipe? | 两位是在这儿休息 打算云雨一番吗 |
[06:54] | No. Sorry. I was just talking to Bossy. | 对不起 我只是在和红太狼聊天 |
[06:57] | – Phil! – I’m sorry. | -菲尔 -对不起 |
[06:58] | Jay, look! I got this one! | 杰 看 我拦住这头了 |
[07:01] | I got this one! | 我搞定它啦 |
[07:03] | She’s veering left again. | 我的马又开始往左偏了 |
[07:05] | When we get back, I’m gonna see | 等咱回去了 我倒要看看 |
[07:06] | If she can track a pencil with her eyes. | 这货到底是不是斜眼 |
[07:08] | Okay, Lily, I’m going to push you one more time. | 好吧 莉莉 我就再推你一次 |
[07:12] | Now don’t kick me, okay? | 不要踢我哦 |
[07:19] | Aah! Oh! Lily! | 啊 莉莉 |
[07:20] | I said don’t kick me. Okay? | 我说了 别踢我 好吗 |
[07:23] | You know it’s your own fault that’s happening. | 你挨踢可不是她的错 |
[07:26] | Why don’t you try standing behind her? | 干嘛不站在她后面推呢 |
[07:27] | You are an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[07:29] | Oh, really? I ain’t the one getting kicked. | 是吗 被踢的可不是我啊 |
[07:31] | Why are you following me? | 你干嘛跟踪我 |
[07:32] | Why are you fighting me here, gorgeous? | 你干嘛非跟我吵 妞儿 |
[07:34] | This works. | 咱俩之间有戏 |
[07:36] | I really, really don’t appreciate | 我真心 不喜欢 |
[07:39] | you calling me “Gorgeous.” | 你叫我妞儿 |
[07:40] | I just want to enjoy time with my family, | 我只想和家人享受美好时光 |
[07:42] | So if you don’t mind–mm! | 所以如果你不介意… |
[07:45] | Not a problem. See you around, sunshine. | 当然不介意 回见 阳光小美女 |
[07:50] | You kissed a boy! | 你亲了个男孩 |
[07:52] | No, the boy kissed me. Okay, Lily? | 明明是他强吻我好不好 莉莉 |
[07:55] | The boy kissed me. | 他吻我 |
[07:58] | *I rode a horse for the first time today* | *人生第一次 把那马儿骑* |
[08:01] | *wasn’t surprised when it went… neigh* | *马儿嘶嘶叫 吓我心儿跳* |
[08:05] | Hey, Dylan. | 嘿 迪兰 |
[08:06] | Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. | 你好呀 邓菲太太 |
[08:08] | I was wondering if we could have a little chat. | 我们谈谈行吗 |
[08:11] | Oh. You want me to go home. | 你想赶我走吧 |
[08:12] | No, no. It’s the–the opposite of that. | 不是 与你想的正相反 |
[08:16] | I want you to go home? | 那就是”我想赶你走” |
[08:19] | No, I, um, I want you to know how glad I am that you’re here. | 不 我想让你知道 有你同行我很开心 |
[08:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:26] | ‘Cause sometimes I just get this vibe you don’t like me. | 有时候我觉得你不喜欢我 |
[08:28] | Oh. Dylan, no. I’m sorry. | 迪兰 不是的 真抱歉 |
[08:30] | I-I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:32] | I-I like you a lot. I just… | 我好喜欢你 不过… |
[08:35] | it’s complicated because Haley’s my daughter. | 情况比较复杂 因为海莉是我女儿 |
[08:38] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. | 我靠 我靠 不是吧 |
[08:41] | You are totally a hot mom, but I can’t do this. | 你虽然是个辣妈 但我不能违背伦常 |
[08:45] | Oh, my god. Okay, we–there’s–no, no. | 我的天 乱了 不是这么回…不 |
[08:48] | I merely meant that I’m sorry if I made you feel unwelcome. | 我只想说 要是怠慢你了 我道歉 |
[08:53] | Whew! That would have been awkward. | 呼… 不然可就尴尬了 |
[08:55] | So awkward. | 超尴尬 |
[08:56] | You know, but for the record, Mrs. Dunphy… | 但说句老实话 邓菲太太 |
[08:59] | Yes? | 什么 |
[09:00] | If Haley wasn’t my girlfriend… | 如果海莉不是我女朋友 |
[09:02] | and mr. Dunphy was out of the picture… | 而且没有邓菲先生插足的话 |
[09:05] | I would be honored to share your bed | 我愿与你同床共枕 |
[09:07] | And raise Luke, Alex, and Haley as my own. | 把卢克 艾丽克斯和海莉当做亲生孩子一样养大 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Good talk. | 聊得很开心 |
[09:18] | *She’ll be running down the mountain* | *夕阳沉沉落山间* |
[09:24] | *She’ll be running down the mountain when she comes* | *夕阳沉沉落山间 明天悄悄再升起* |
[09:28] | The song ended two minutes ago. | 歌两分钟前就该结束了 |
[09:31] | Well, I’ll tell you what, she could play Evita. | 我跟你说 她都能演《艾薇塔》了 |
[09:33] | Really? You notice the crickets left? | 是吗 你没发现连蟋蟀都走干净了 |
[09:37] | Anyone want more water? | 还有人想喝水吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, Dad, I’ll take one. | 老爸 我要一瓶 |
[09:40] | Heads up. | 接住了 |
[09:41] | Oh! Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[09:43] | Oh. It was–it was dark. I-I couldn’t see it. Thank you. | 天太黑了 我没看见 谢了 |
[09:46] | So did you set off the firecracker yet? | 你那个爆竹放了吗 |
[09:48] | When I do, you won’t have to ask. | 如果我真放了 一定天下大乱 |
[09:51] | First, all the electronics will go out, | 首先 所有的电子产品都会失灵 |
[09:53] | Then comes the heat flash. | 接着热浪进袭 |
[09:55] | Afterwards, the living will envy the dead. | 之后 所有人都会生不如死 |
[09:58] | And yet I’m the one on the no-fly list. | 你如此残暴 上禁飞名单的竟然是我 |
[10:02] | You know what? Maybe next time I’ll just catch it, | 这样吧 下次由我来接 |
[10:04] | and then hand it to you. | 然后把它递给你 |
[10:05] | Oh, okay. Yeah, let’s do that. | 好吧 行 就那么做 |
[10:06] | You–you do everything, and I’ll do nothing. | 你全部包办 我无所事事 |
[10:08] | Something on your mind? | 你有心事吗 |
[10:10] | This isn’t the right place to talk about it. | 众人面前 不方便谈这事 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | I-I’m s– | 我…我… |
[10:16] | I’m not sure if we should have another baby. | 我在想到底该不该再要一个孩子 |
[10:18] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 你说真的吗 |
[10:20] | I think that we might be rushing into this. | 或许咱们有点操之过急 |
[10:21] | Rushing into– we’ve been working– | 操之过急 咱们已经努力 |
[10:24] | Everybody, it’s me, Dylan. | 各位 我是迪兰 |
[10:28] | I just wanted to thank you all for bringing me on this trip, | 我只想谢谢大家能带我一起来旅行 |
[10:31] | and making me feel like one of the family, | 让我觉得如你们的家人一般 |
[10:34] | especially bossy. | 特别谢过红太狼 |
[10:37] | So I can’t think of a better time | 我想趁此绝好时机 |
[10:39] | to ask something of the woman that I love. | 问问我心爱的女人 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:48] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[10:50] | Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy, | 海莉·格温多林·邓菲 |
[10:52] | will you do me the honors | 你愿意赐我殊荣 |
[10:53] | of being my lawfully wedded– | 做我合法的妻… |
[10:54] | No. No, no, no, no, no. No proposals. | 停下 不行 不能求婚 |
[10:57] | Not now. Not gonna happen. | 现在不行 门都没有 |
[10:58] | She’s a child, so… | 她还是个孩子 所以… |
[10:59] | – Mom! – You’re still in high school! | -妈 -你才是个高中生啊 |
[11:01] | I meant after she graduates. | 可以等她毕业再结婚 |
[11:02] | Not then. Not now. | 现在不行 那时也不行 |
[11:03] | Not ever. | 永远都不行 |
[11:04] | Seriously, what are you two gonna live off of? | 说真的 你们俩要靠什么生活 |
[11:06] | The–the–the royalties from the horsey song? | 靠你那烂歌赚的版税吗 |
[11:08] | – Put it back in your pocket. – Would you stop it? | -把那玩意放回去 -你还有完没完 |
[11:10] | No, I won’t. I won’t. | 没完 绝对没完 |
[11:11] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[11:13] | I guess I’ll just turn in. | 我还是先回屋了 |
[11:15] | Just so you know, there’s a fan in my cabin | 预先告诉你们一声 我小屋的风扇不好 |
[11:17] | that sounds like someone crying. | 声音如泣似诉 |
[11:19] | Dylan, wait! I hate you! | 迪兰 等等 我恨你 |
[11:21] | Oh, come on. Haley, get back here! | 算了吧 海莉 回这儿来 |
[11:24] | Phil, anything? | 菲尔 能说句话吗 |
[11:25] | I think you said it all, Claire. | 你说得就够多了 克莱尔 |
[11:27] | You want me to rope her? | 你想让我把她捆起来吗 |
[11:28] | I can, you know. | 我可以的 |
[11:31] | For what it’s worth, | 听不听由你们 |
[11:32] | my second wife was in high school. | 当年我第二个老婆就是高中生 |
[11:40] | Sweetie, here. Here we go. | 甜心 这儿 看着 |
[11:41] | – One, two, three. – One, two, three. | -一 二 三 -一 二 三 |
[11:44] | – Gone. – It’s gone! It’s over there! | -没啦 -它不见啦 它在那儿呢 |
[11:48] | It’s not back there. | 它不在那儿 |
[11:49] | – We counted to three. – Yes. | -我们是数到三的 -对 |
[11:52] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[11:53] | I-I slept on the couch in the lodge. | 我昨晚在门房睡沙发 |
[11:54] | I know you didn’t want to have a big fight last night. | 我知道你昨晚不想跟我大吵 |
[11:56] | Well, I’m ready now. | 现在我准备好了 |
[11:58] | Cam, I’m sorry. | 小卡 对不起 |
[11:59] | Look, what if I can’t do the father-son stuff? | 要是我没法做那些父子活动怎么办 |
[12:01] | The hunting, the–the sports, | 打猎啊 运动啊 |
[12:03] | the Three Stooges? | 看《活宝三人组》啊 |
[12:04] | You know what happens in real life | 你知道现实生活中是什么样的 |
[12:06] | when someone gets hit in the head with a ladder, | 要是有人脑袋让梯子砸了 |
[12:07] | they go to the hospital and they get an M.R.I. | 他们会去医院做核磁共振 |
[12:10] | Never see that scene. | 那片子里可没这么演 |
[12:11] | I think you’re overthinking this. | 我觉得你想得太多了 |
[12:13] | You know, I love sports, I love the stooges. | 我爱运动 我爱看《活宝三人组》 |
[12:15] | We’ve got this covered. | 我们能搞定的 |
[12:16] | No. No, you–you got it covered, | 不 不是的 你能搞定 |
[12:18] | but I’m just stuck on the sidelines, | 但是我只能坐冷板凳 |
[12:21] | pretending to understand the rules, and… | 假装懂得那些规则 而且… |
[12:24] | You know, my dad was a rough-and-tumble guy. | 我爸一贯狂野粗暴 |
[12:26] | And I just– I could never relate to him. | 我…我向来和他难以兴趣相投 |
[12:28] | And I don’t know. I just don’t think I could handle | 我不知道 我觉得我无法承受 |
[12:30] | disappointing… two generations. | 和父亲 儿子的关系都很失败 |
[12:33] | I think you’re more masculine | 我觉得你比你自己想象的 |
[12:35] | Than you give yourself credit for. | 要爷们儿得多 |
[12:39] | Who puts a birdhouse next to a porch? | 谁把鸟巢建在走廊旁边的 |
[12:43] | Claire, I know that you’re worried | 克莱尔 我知道你害怕 |
[12:45] | that Dylan is gonna break Haley’s heart, | 迪兰会玩弄海莉的感情 |
[12:46] | but I see in his eyes | 但我从他眼中读出了 |
[12:48] | that he’s gonna stick with her forever. | 白头到老的执着 |
[12:50] | No matter what, he’s always going to be with her. | 无论怎样 他都会跟她在一起 |
[12:52] | On your deathbed– | 等到你临终前 |
[12:53] | Okay. All right. I can’t take this anymore. | 好了 行了 我受不了了 |
[12:56] | I’m gonna go find her. | 我得去找她 |
[12:57] | No. You push too hard, you chase her right into his arms. | 不行 逼得太紧只会适得其反 |
[13:00] | You’ll end up with a boob for a son-in-law. | 到时候那个蠢蛋就真成你女婿了 |
[13:02] | Believe me, you don’t want that. | 相信我 你绝对不想变成那样 |
[13:03] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[13:04] | – What? – Hey, have you guys seen Dylan? | -怎么了 -你们有人看见迪兰了吗 |
[13:06] | No. No. Why? | 没 没有 怎么了 |
[13:07] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不想理你 |
[13:08] | He said he was going out for a walk last night, | 他昨晚说过要出去走走 |
[13:10] | and no one’s seen him since. | 此后他就一直不见踪影 |
[13:12] | Sweetheart, I’m sure he’s fine. | 亲爱的 我敢保证他没事 |
[13:13] | Maybe after last night, he just went home. | 可能他昨晚直接回家了 |
[13:15] | Doubt it. He left his luggage. | 不太可能 他行李还在这呢 |
[13:17] | We have to do something. | 我们得想想办法 |
[13:18] | If he doesn’t eat five times a day, he gets spacey. | 一天不吃上五顿饭 他就会”飘然若仙” |
[13:21] | What would that even look like? | 真想看看那是什么样子 |
[13:22] | We’ll find him. Hank? | 我们会找到他的 汉克 |
[13:25] | We got a situation here! | 我们这儿出了点状况 |
[13:26] | What seems to be the trouble? | 什么状况 |
[13:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:34] | What? | 谈什么 |
[13:35] | You stole my first kiss. | 你偷走了我的初吻 |
[13:37] | What are you talkin’ about? | 有没有搞错 |
[13:38] | I had it all planned out. | 我早幻想过了 |
[13:39] | It was supposed to be special, | 我的初吻经历要很特别 |
[13:41] | someone with a high GPA And a bright future, | 他必须成绩倍儿棒 前途无量 |
[13:43] | not a Mario Brother. | 而不是”马里奥兄弟” |
[13:44] | Fine. You know what? I don’t even want your kiss. | 好吧 听着 我压根不稀罕你的吻 |
[13:48] | Here, you can have it back. | 拿去 还给你 |
[13:51] | There. Now we’re even. | 好了 咱俩扯平了 |
[13:52] | Well, keep it. I don’t — I don’t want it anymore. | 你自个儿留着吧 我不想要了 |
[13:58] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么啊 |
[13:59] | Okay, people. | 好了 大伙儿听着 |
[14:00] | Looks like we have a walker. | 看来我们之中有人走失了 |
[14:03] | Right now he is facing treacherous terrain, | 此刻他面对的是险恶的地形 |
[14:05] | sudden drops, mountain lions, | 以及暗洞 山狮和饿熊 |
[14:08] | hungry bears, oh, and wolverines. | 对了 还有狼獾呢 |
[14:11] | That is, if the hypothermia didn’t already get him. | 前提是他还没被冻死 |
[14:13] | Why did we come here again? | 为什么又故地重游了 |
[14:15] | So our best bet is to split up. | 我们最好兵分三路 |
[14:17] | You two are gonna take the North hiking trail. | 你俩负责搜索北面步道 |
[14:20] | – Can I go with my dad instead? – Negative. | -我能和我爸一队吗 -不行 |
[14:22] | I need buffalo Phil and old-timer | 水牛菲尔和老前辈 |
[14:24] | to check the Snake River. | 得沿着斯内克河前进 |
[14:26] | Buffalo Phil — | 水牛菲尔 |
[14:28] | worth the wait. | 最后的才是最好的绰号啊 |
[14:29] | Me and cactus flower will ride on up to Destiny Ridge. | 我和仙人球负责天命山脊 |
[14:32] | Maybe I should ride up there with her. | 应该让我陪她才对吧 |
[14:34] | Negatory. That trail is for advanced riders only. | 没门儿 那条路线只适合高阶骑手 |
[14:38] | We don’t need another dead body. | 我可不想再出人命 |
[14:39] | “Another”? | “再出”人命 |
[14:40] | Let’s go! Move ’em out. | 上马 出发 |
[14:44] | Phil, help me saddle my horse, will ya? | 菲尔 帮我挂上马鞍 行吗 |
[14:47] | Well, look who’s suddenly needed by his father-in-law. | 瞧瞧岳父大人在向谁求助 |
[14:50] | Phyllis. | 菲儿啊 |
[14:51] | Phil — | 菲尔 |
[14:52] | is. | 是也 |
[14:56] | Hey, uncle Mitch. Whatcha doing? | 米奇舅舅 你在做什么 |
[14:57] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[14:59] | Just — just thinkin’. | 想些心事罢了 |
[15:01] | You know, I’ve been meaning to tell you, | 听着 我一直想告诉你 |
[15:03] | you’re a super fun uncle. | 你是个超有趣的舅舅 |
[15:05] | And I’m saying this as a boy. | 这可是小男生的肺腑之言 |
[15:07] | Uncle Cameron sent you over here, didn’t he? | 是卡梅隆舅夫派你来的吧 |
[15:09] | What? That’s hilarious. | 什么 别搞笑了 |
[15:11] | No, I love how you and me can joke like this. | 我就爱你跟我这样开玩笑 |
[15:14] | Okay, Luke, look, i don’t know how much Cam told you, | 卢克 听着 我不知道小卡向你透露了多少 |
[15:16] | but I don’t think this is a problem | 但我觉得 这种问题 |
[15:17] | that you can help me with. It’s… | 你帮不了的 这事… |
[15:19] | Okay, good. I’ve got my own problem. | 好吧 我承认 是我自己遇到了问题 |
[15:22] | What? What’s that? | 什么 怎么了 |
[15:24] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能替我保密吗 |
[15:25] | I kept a pretty big one for 22 years, so… | 说吧 我将一个大秘密守了22年[同志身份] |
[15:28] | I’ve got this new firecracker, | 我有个没用过的爆竹 |
[15:30] | and I can’t decide what to blow up. | 不知道该拿它来炸什么 |
[15:32] | Oh, Luke, that’s dangerous. | 卢克 这玩意很危险 |
[15:33] | I know. That’s what’s fun about it. | 我知道 玩的就是心跳嘛 |
[15:36] | I don’t get boys. | 我真搞不懂男孩子们 |
[15:37] | What is so great about destroying things? | 搞破坏有什么好的 |
[15:39] | It turns stuff into flying chunks of stuff. | 碎片四溅的多过瘾啊 |
[15:43] | Okay, no. No, g-give it to me. Come on. | 好吧 不 交给我 快点 |
[15:45] | fine. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I take it back. You’re not that fun. | 算我看错你了 你没那么有趣 |
[15:54] | All right, hey, look, um, | 好吧 不如这样 |
[15:57] | we’ll do it together, all right? | 我们一起点了它 好吗 |
[15:59] | You just made the best decision of your life. | 你刚做了你这辈子最正确的决定 |
[16:07] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[16:08] | Buttercup! What the hell’s wrong with this horse? | 金凤花 这马出了什么毛病 |
[16:12] | Jay. | 杰 |
[16:16] | I want to talk to you about | 我想和你谈谈 |
[16:18] | that son-in-law crack you made at breakfast. | 你早餐时说的关于女婿的言论 |
[16:18] | – Oh, I didn’t mean anything by that. – I think you did. | -我没什么特别的意思 -我觉得你有 |
[16:22] | I get that I wasn’t your first choice to marry Claire, | 我知道我不是你最中意的女婿人选 |
[16:24] | but it’s been 18 years, and there hasn’t been a day | 但结婚18年来 我没有哪一天 |
[16:26] | when I wasn’t a loyal husband to your daughter | 对克莱尔不是一心一意 |
[16:27] | and a great dad to your grandkids. | 对你的孙子孙女不是疼爱有加 |
[16:29] | So if we’ve still got a problem, now it’s your problem. | 要是你还不满意 那就是你的问题 |
[16:39] | Phil, wait up. | 菲尔 等会儿 |
[16:42] | Let me ask you something, man to man. | 我问你一个问题 男人之间的对话 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[16:46] | You notice anything funny about the — | 你有没有注意到… |
[16:48] | Hank character and, uh… | 汉克那家伙和… |
[16:50] | Gloria? | 歌洛莉亚吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah, he’s hitting on her. Why? | 当然了 他在勾引她 怎么了 |
[16:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[16:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[16:54] | Destiny ridge. | 天命山脊 |
[16:56] | Buttercup, ha! | 金凤花 驾 |
[16:59] | Buttercup, hiya! | 金凤花 驾驾 |
[17:01] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[17:05] | Okay. Okay, it’s clear. | 没问题 鸟屋是空的 |
[17:06] | After this, we’re gonna have some angry birds. | 炸了它 就能看到真实版愤怒的小鸟了 |
[17:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:10] | It’s gonna be “Bye Bye Birdie.” | 我们就该喊”拜拜小鸟” |
[17:14] | It’s a big musical from the ’60s. | 那是六十年代的一台大型音乐剧 |
[17:15] | No. Forget it. What you said. | 算了 还是叫愤怒的小鸟吧 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[17:20] | Okay, go. | 好 撤 |
[17:26] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 很遗憾 老弟 |
[17:29] | I brought that thing all the way from… | 亏我大老远买过来… |
[17:36] | Cam, I did a boy thing! I blew up the birdhouse! | 小卡 我终于做了件男人的事 我把鸟窝炸了 |
[17:40] | You should have seen it. It was so awesome. | 你真该看看 酷毙了 |
[17:42] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[17:43] | Yeah. I think I can do this. | 是的 我觉得我能行 |
[17:44] | I mean, maybe not everything and maybe not right away, | 我是说 或许还要一步步一件件来 |
[17:47] | – and not the Three Stooges… – No. | -暂时无法忍受《活宝三人组》 -那就不看 |
[17:50] | I do. I want a son. | 我确定了 我想要一个儿子 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry I panicked. | 对不起 之前有点恐慌 |
[17:53] | Oh, that’s great. | 那好极了 |
[17:54] | Now maybe we can go back to taking pictures for the book. | 我们继续拍照攒相册吧 |
[17:56] | Yes! Pictures of me blowing up stuff! | 好啊 拍张我炸飞鸟窝的照片 |
[17:58] | Okay, I see we’ve overcorrected. | 好吧 我觉得咱矫枉过正了 |
[18:01] | I know you think I’m the mean mom | 我知道你认定我是个毒妈 |
[18:04] | who wouldn’t let you marry your boyfriend, | 棒打鸳鸯 不准你们结婚 |
[18:05] | but someday you’re gonna realize, | 但是总有一天你会明白 |
[18:06] | I did what had to be done. | 我这么做是为你好 |
[18:09] | No, you didn’t. I was never gonna marry Dylan. | 不 别狡辩 我从来就没有打算跟迪兰结婚 |
[18:12] | I told him no. | 我拒绝了他 |
[18:13] | Oh, you did? Thank god. | 真的吗 谢天谢地 |
[18:14] | But it was my proposal to turn down. | 他是向我求婚 要由我来拒绝 |
[18:17] | You know, you keep telling me to act like an adult, | 你一直让我像个大人 |
[18:19] | but then you don’t even give me a chance. | 但你从来不给我这个机会 |
[18:21] | Oh. You sort of got me there. | 你真说到点子上了 |
[18:24] | But, sweetheart, I don’t expect you to understand this. | 但是 亲爱的 我不指望你知父母心 |
[18:27] | I certainly didn’t when I was your age. | 在你这个年纪的时候 我也不懂 |
[18:29] | I look at you as my baby, and I always will. | 在我心目中 你只是个孩子 永远都是 |
[18:32] | It’s just what moms do. | 当妈的都这样 |
[18:33] | I’m not a baby anymore! | 我不是小孩子了 |
[18:36] | Okay? And I am never gonna see Dylan again! | 明白吗 我再也见不到迪兰了 |
[18:39] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[18:41] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[18:42] | What?! | 什么事 |
[18:44] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[18:45] | Wyoming! | 怀俄明州 |
[18:48] | You’re okay! | 你没事 |
[18:49] | I had the craziest night. | 我度过了有生以来最疯狂的夜晚 |
[18:51] | When you rejected me, I felt lost and scared. | 你拒绝我后 我觉得很迷茫 很害怕 |
[18:55] | And then I went out on a walk, | 后来我就出去走走 |
[18:57] | and I felt a whole different kind of lost and scared. | 走着走着我真迷路了 才真害怕了 |
[19:00] | And then I fell asleep in the stable. | 后来我在马厩睡着了 |
[19:01] | And when I woke up, I met this woman named Jake | 醒来时 我碰见了一位叫杰克的女人 |
[19:04] | who’s strong like a man. | 她壮得像个爷们似的 |
[19:06] | Then we had this long talk, and he/she hired me. | 我们谈了很久 他或者她 雇佣了我 |
[19:09] | Uh, what do you mean, she hired you? | 什么叫她雇佣你了 |
[19:12] | I work here now. | 我现在在这工作了 |
[19:13] | So you’re staying? | 你要留下来吗 |
[19:15] | – Yeah. – What about us? | -是啊 -那我们怎么办 |
[19:17] | It could never work. We’re from two different worlds. | 我们走不到一起的 你我门不当户不对 |
[19:20] | You’re a high school student, | 你是高中生 |
[19:22] | and I’m a ranch hand. | 而我是农场工人 |
[19:25] | I’m just–I’m so glad you’re okay. I really am. | 你没事 你没事我很开心 真的 |
[19:28] | Thanks. But we’re not supposed to fraternize with the guests. | 谢谢 但我们是不能和客人太亲密的 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[19:39] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[19:42] | You got a voice like a meadowlark, don’t ya? | 你的声音好响亮 像草地鹨似的 |
[19:45] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I sure am worried about that kid. | 我真为那孩子担心 |
[19:50] | Dylan! | 迪兰 |
[19:53] | He ain’t down there. | 他又不在我屁股底下 |
[19:54] | Oh, come on now. You come up here for the cowboy experience. | 拜托 你来这是为了体验牛仔生活 |
[19:59] | You’re looking at him. | 你面前这位就是牛仔 |
[20:01] | Do I look like the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband? | 我看起来像是水性杨花的女人吗 |
[20:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:06] | Hey! I think you better move away from that woman. | 你小子 最好离我女人远点 |
[20:10] | Only we touch our women when they don’t want us to. | 我们的女人要拒绝 也只有我们能霸王硬上弓 |
[20:13] | Easy. Easy there, friend. | 别紧张 朋友 |
[20:15] | I wasn’t hitting on this filly. | 我没有勾引这个女人 |
[20:17] | This is all part of the package. | 这是旅游项目的一部分 |
[20:19] | If I didn’t play the bad guy, | 如果我不扮恶棍 |
[20:21] | he wouldn’t get to ride up and be the big hero. | 他也就没机会骑马赶过来 英雄救美了 |
[20:23] | He doesn’t need you to make him a hero. | 不需要你来衬托他的英雄形象 |
[20:25] | He’s a hero every day. | 他天天都是英雄 |
[20:27] | Why don’t you do us all a favor? Get back on your horse, | 你识趣一点吧 骑上马 |
[20:29] | ride down to the lodge and tell ’em– | 回到旅馆 告诉他们 |
[20:31] | Can you keep him still? | 你能让他别动吗 |
[20:33] | – I’m trying to make a point. – I am. | -我在说话呢 -我尽力了 |
[20:33] | Okay. Okay, I’m gone. | 好的 我就走 |
[20:36] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[20:37] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[20:41] | There’s something I wanna say to you. | 你给我听好了 |
[20:42] | I will only be checking “somewhat satisfied” | 你们的客户点评卡上 |
[20:44] | – on our comment card. – Jeez. | -我只填基本满意 -老天啊 |
[20:47] | I mean, he was great with the kids. | 他对孩子们很好呀 |
[20:53] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[20:54] | The distance between our houses is 2,443 miles. | 我们房子之间的距离是2443英里 |
[20:58] | Yeah, but, you know, on some maps, | 但是有些地图上 |
[21:00] | it’s like–pfft! this big. | 只有这么短 |
[21:01] | God, you’re stupid. | 天呐 你真笨 |
[21:06] | All in all, it was a great vacation. | 总而言之 这个假期棒极了 |
[21:09] | We may have lost a man… | 或许我们失去了一个人 |
[21:15] | But out there on the range, under that great big sky, | 但在茫茫山野 苍苍天穹之中 |
[21:17] | we found a part of ourselves we never knew was there, | 我们发现了 自己未曾发现过的真我 |
[21:21] | just like the horny cowboy said we would. | 真被那个色鬼牛仔说中了 |
[21:24] | No. | 别这样 |
[21:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |