时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hey, sir. Duane Bailey, running for, uh, | 你好 先生 我是杜恩·贝利 |
[00:02] | town council reelection. | 准备参加镇议员改选 |
[00:04] | – Oh, don’t look. There’s that jerk Duane Bailey. – Oh, yuck. | -别看 是杜恩·贝利那个混蛋 -唉 真衰 |
[00:08] | I should say something to him, shouldn’t I? | 你说我是不是该损损他 |
[00:09] | I gotta be honest, I was just walking off your tone. | 实话说 我刚刚只是妇唱夫随 |
[00:11] | Who’s Duane Bailey and why do we hate him? | 杜恩·贝利是谁 我们为什么要恨人家啊 |
[00:13] | Honey, he’s that councilman who shot down my stop sign. | 亲爱的 他就是否决我停车牌议案的那货 |
[00:16] | – Big phony – Yeah. | -傻大缺 -没错 |
[00:17] | Hey! Duane Bailey seeking reelection town council. | 你好 我是杜恩·贝利 竞选镇议员连任 |
[00:19] | Hope I can count on your vote. | 希望你能投我一票哦 |
[00:21] | Well, you just got it. | 好啊 我一定投你 |
[00:23] | You don’t remember meeting me,do you. | 你不记得见过我 是吧 |
[00:25] | Claire Dunphy,last month town council meeting. | 克莱尔·邓菲 上个月镇会议上见过 |
[00:28] | Oh, yes I do. | 哦 当然 |
[00:30] | Yes I remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[00:31] | I want a stop sign. | 给老娘个停车牌 |
[00:34] | Just having fun. Here, have a pen. | 开个玩笑啦 来 拿支笔吧 |
[00:38] | “Duane bailey. | 杜恩·贝利 |
[00:39] | Councilman. Citizen. Puggle breeder.” | 忠诚议员 良好市民 哈巴小猎犬爱好者 |
[00:42] | I love them. | 我爱哈巴小猎犬 |
[00:42] | Because they’re a different mix of breeds, | 因为那是种族大融合的产物 |
[00:45] | just like America. | 恰似美利坚合众国 |
[00:46] | I like what he’s saying, Claire. | 我很赞同他的话 克莱尔 |
[00:48] | – He isn’t saying anything. – Look at his… | -他说的完全狗屁不通 -看这个 |
[00:49] | We need a stop sign at our intersection. | 我家路口需要立个停车牌 |
[00:52] | Everyone says that, | 谁都想立停车牌 |
[00:53] | But pretty soon, | 若是听之任之 |
[00:54] | we’re stopping at every single corner. | 我们就要”转角遇到停车牌”了 |
[00:56] | Why don’t you go ask Canada how that’s working out? | 加拿大倒是停车牌遍布 在那儿开车多悲剧啊 |
[00:58] | – He nailed it. – Hi. Duane Bailey. | -他真有才 -你好 我是杜恩·贝利 |
[01:02] | “Actor/writer/director who packs a punch.” | 身兼演员编剧导演 铁拳勇猛谁敢争先 |
[01:04] | – Oh, Sylvester Stallone. – Sylvester Stallone. | -是席尔维斯特·史泰龙 -席尔维斯特·史泰龙 |
[01:06] | I said it first. | 我先说的 |
[01:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[01:10] | This guy brought his kids, Mitchell. | 这人居然带孩子来 米奇尔 |
[01:11] | What, to this movie? Isn’t it supposed to be super violent? | 让孩子看这影片 这片子可是暴力无下限啊 |
[01:14] | I’m sorry. I don’t mean to overstep, but I don’t know | 抱歉 我不是想多管闲事 但是 |
[01:17] | that this movie is really appropriate for children. | 这部电影好像有点”少儿不宜”吧 |
[01:19] | I’m terrified to see it. That’s why we’re here during the day. | 我都不敢看 所以我们才挑白天来 |
[01:22] | It’s okay. We’re good. | 没事 我们受得了 |
[01:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:26] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[01:27] | Yeah. All you can do. | 是啊 尽你所能了 |
[01:30] | You know, I’ve–I’ve read this book, | 知道吗 我读过原著的 |
[01:31] | And I know what’s gonna happen, and it’s very disturbing. | 知道大致剧情 的确很可怕 |
[01:34] | I really think you might be inviting | 我觉得 您这是自找罪受 |
[01:36] | some pretty serious nightmares here. | 想晚上做噩梦吧 |
[01:37] | Hey, buddy, they’re my kids. I got it. | 兄弟 听好 我的孩子我做主 |
[01:40] | Yeah, but I don’t think you do. | 是吗 我可不觉得 |
[01:41] | Cam. Cam. He says he’s got it, all right? | 小卡 小卡 他说了他做主 |
[01:44] | You said your piece. Just watch the movie. | 你仁至义尽了 好好看电影吧 |
[01:48] | Oh, uh, Gwyneth Paltrow. | 是格温妮丝·帕特洛 |
[01:49] | – I really must insist you not traumatize your kids… – Cam. | -您真不该毒害您的孩子… -小卡 |
[01:52] | – by exposing them to gratuitous violence… – Stop it. Shh! | -不该让他们过早接触暴力影片 -别说了 |
[01:53] | – and graphic depictions of– – Daddy, I’m scared. | -以及血腥影像 -爸爸 我吓到了 |
[01:56] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna be. | 是啊 待会儿更吓死你 |
[01:57] | I’m gonna tell you one more time. | 我最后警告你一次 |
[01:59] | – No, I’m gonna tell you one more time. – Okay. | -不 是我最后警告你一次 -好了 |
[02:02] | It was “The Muppet” Movie. | 人家看的电影是《布偶》 |
[02:03] | We were in the wrong theater. | 我们进错放映厅了 |
[02:07] | Enjoy the show. I was always a fan of the Muppets, | 好好看哦 我一直都很喜欢布偶系列的 |
[02:10] | Especially the two guys in the theater | 尤其是那两个在剧场 |
[02:11] | – who wouldn’t shut up. – Just leave. | -喋喋不休的”好人” -赶紧走 |
[02:29] | – Hello? – I’m running late. | -喂 -我要晚一点了 |
[02:31] | This knucklehead’s kept me waiting for over an hour. | 那傻缺让我等了一个多小时 |
[02:34] | I never had to wait like this when his dad was running things. | 他爸当权的时候 都没让我等这么久 |
[02:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:37] | And soda was a nickel. | 改朝换代政策变 |
[02:38] | Just tell them that your family is coming over. | 直接告诉他 你家人要来参加家庭聚会 |
[02:41] | This guy fired his own father. | 那货把他老爸都给炒了 |
[02:42] | He’s not gonna care about my family. | 他才不会鸟我的什么家人呢 |
[02:43] | Okay, then just leave. | 那你就直接走呗 |
[02:45] | You don’t need his money. | 你又不需要他的钱 |
[02:46] | Once a week, I have eight family members | 每个礼拜 都有八张嘴 |
[02:48] | coming to my house for free food. | 来咱家白吃白喝 |
[02:50] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我走不起 |
[02:51] | Okay. I see you when I see you. | 行 那就回家再见吧 |
[02:57] | Are you okay? What is wrong? | 你怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[02:58] | I want to be homeschooled. | 我真想在家自学 |
[03:00] | Really, Manny? Do you want me to learn you English? | 当真吗 曼尼 你想让我”学”你英语吗 |
[03:03] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[03:05] | I have a big report due, | 有份报告要做 |
[03:06] | And the teachers don’t seem to care about the substance. | 但老师根本不在乎文章内容 |
[03:08] | All they care about is the flash. | 他们只重视花巧外表 |
[03:10] | Manny, sometimes you can be a little bit old-fashioned. | 曼尼啊 有时候你有点守旧 |
[03:13] | Remember the first time | 还记得你第一次 |
[03:14] | you saw the kids with the backpacks with wheels | 看见小朋友用滑轮背包时 |
[03:16] | and you thought they were too flashy? | 你还觉得太花哨 |
[03:19] | You’re going to school, not boarding a flight to Denver. | 我是去上学 又不是要登机去丹佛 |
[03:21] | It’s getting absurd. | 真是荒谬 |
[03:22] | Reuben freestyle-rapped his report on Irish immigrants. | 雷本那篇爱尔兰移民报告 竟是说唱形式表现的 |
[03:25] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 真是莫名其妙 |
[03:27] | Maybe you do a Riverdance. Maybe. | 或许他可以跳个爱尔兰踢踏舞 又怎样 |
[03:29] | – What is your report on? – The Mafia. | -报告是什么主题 -黑手党 |
[03:31] | Perfect. We do a papier-mache Tommy gun. | 太好了 我们做个冲锋枪纸模 |
[03:35] | Oh, no. We shouldn’t have to jazz it up. | 不 我们不搞那些花里胡哨的 |
[03:36] | Okay, then we go upstairs and we get your old rocking horse | 那好 我们去楼上把你的旧木马拿来 |
[03:39] | and we chop the head off. | 斩首示众 以显主题 |
[03:40] | No, that’s a terrible idea. I love Brownie! | 不 太残忍了 我喜欢布朗尼 |
[03:42] | Do you want to send a message or not? | 你到底想不想”杀马震师”啊 |
[03:46] | Jay never wants me to help him with his business, | 杰从不让我插手他的生意 |
[03:49] | And now suddenly, manny doesn’t want to listen to me either. | 突然间 曼尼也不听我的话了 |
[03:52] | It’s very frustrating. | 真让老娘郁闷啊 |
[03:53] | I have all the answers. | 老娘可是万事通 |
[03:58] | Hey! There he is. | 嘿 你来了 |
[03:59] | – Bring it in , Jay. How you doing, Joshie? | -快进来 杰 -你好吗 乔小希 |
[04:01] | – It’s Josh now. – Have a seat. | -还是叫我乔希吧 -请坐 |
[04:04] | Ah, all right. | 那好 |
[04:05] | So I flipped through your proposal, | 我大概看了一下你的方案 |
[04:07] | And here’s the thing– | 是这样… |
[04:09] | We’re about to build our largest luxury condo complex yet. | 我们的超规模豪华复合式公寓 开建在即 |
[04:12] | And I have an important question for you– | 有个重要的问题要问你 |
[04:14] | what is it you want to build? | 你想要构筑什么 |
[04:18] | Closets. | 壁橱 |
[04:20] | See, I was kinda hoping you’d say “Dreams.” | 你看 我指望你会说”构筑梦想”呢 |
[04:22] | I thought that was implied. | 我暗含那个意思 |
[04:24] | Jay, I’m looking for closets nobody’s ever seen before, | 杰 我的壁橱可要是空前绝后的 |
[04:27] | You know, a big “Wow!” | 惊艳之作 |
[04:28] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[04:29] | You want a nice closet with sharp design, | 你追求的是上好的壁橱 |
[04:31] | quality materials, and expert craftsmanship. | 要设计新锐 质量上乘 做工精湛 |
[04:34] | Uh, I mean, I want it to be like, bam! | 不止如此 我还要它举世皆惊 |
[04:37] | You know, people are gonna walk in there and go | 大家走进来然后说 |
[04:38] | “Whoa! What do I hang first?” | “哇 先挂哪件好呢” |
[04:41] | I wanted to hang myself. | 先挂了我吧 |
[04:44] | Yeah, let’s talk more specific. | 谈点详细的吧 |
[04:46] | What exactly do you like and what don’t you like? | 您的喜厌好恶到底怎样 |
[04:48] | All right, fair enough. Uh… | 好吧 有道理 |
[04:50] | I don’t like this. This makes me sad. | 我不喜欢谈细节 很不爽 |
[04:53] | I do like getting my mind blown. | 我喜欢奇思妙想 |
[04:56] | I love your enthusiasm. | 你的狂热我很欣赏 |
[04:59] | Uh, before I go off in the wrong direction, | 为免我思路偏差 不合你意 |
[05:02] | How about an example? | 给个例子行吗 |
[05:02] | All right, check this out. | 好吧 听着 |
[05:03] | So, like, three weeks ago, I’m down in South Beach. | 三周前 我去南部海滩度假 |
[05:06] | I walk into this thumpin’ club. | 我走进摇滚俱乐部 |
[05:08] | Bartender says, “What do you wanna drink?” | 酒保问我”你要喝什么” |
[05:10] | I say, “Wow me.” | 我说”给我个惊喜” |
[05:12] | He mixes this thing together. I take one sip, | 他调了杯酒 我就喝了一小口 |
[05:14] | and I’m like, “Hello, nurse!” | 再醒来时 我说”护士姐姐好” |
[05:16] | And she’s like, “You’ve been unconscious for two days.” | 护士告诉我 “你已经昏迷两天了” |
[05:19] | That’s what I want in a closet. | 我的壁橱要的就是这个感觉 |
[05:22] | I don’t think I need to hear any more. | 我想我不需要再听了 |
[05:30] | Whatcha doing there? Homework? | 你干啥呢 做作业吗 |
[05:32] | What do you want? | 有话快说 |
[05:33] | I need to borrow some money. It’s really important. | 我想借点钱 江湖救急 |
[05:36] | How much? | 借多少 |
[05:38] | $900. | 900美元 |
[05:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:40] | Come on. If you were in trouble, | 拜托了 如果你遇到困难 |
[05:42] | I would do anything for you. | 我会倾囊相助的 |
[05:44] | We’re not just sisters. | 我们是姐妹以上 |
[05:47] | We’re best friends. | 闺蜜已满啊 |
[05:50] | Look, I would if I could, | 不是我不帮 |
[05:52] | but I don’t have any money. | 我是真的没钱啊 |
[05:54] | And since we’re talking, | 既然话都说开了 |
[05:56] | I never told anyone this before, and it… | 我就老实说吧 那谁谁 |
[06:00] | …wipe that smug smile off his stupid face. | 别蠢脸堆笑充市花了 |
[06:03] | His face is stupid. | 他那张脸是够蠢 |
[06:04] | Oh! I can’t believe ridiculous people like him end up in office. | 这种跳梁小丑竟能当上公务员 |
[06:08] | Well, why don’t you run? | 你为什么不参选呢 |
[06:10] | You’re smart, you care about the community, | 你聪明过人 关爱社区 |
[06:12] | and you’re easy on the eyes when you put a little effort into it. | 稍微打扮下 也蛮有红颜铁娘子风范 |
[06:15] | – Are you serious? – Yeah, you know, | -说真的吗 -是啊 |
[06:16] | maybe change out of the sweaty gym clothes every once in while. | 别整天穿着汗湿的运动装就行 |
[06:18] | I thought you were talking about running for office. | 我知道 你是问参选那句吗 |
[06:21] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[06:22] | I’d be lying if I said I’d never thought about it. | 说没想过肯定是骗人 |
[06:24] | I mean, I know it’s a ridiculous little local thing, | 我知道那只是个芝麻官 |
[06:26] | but it might be fun to get out there and contribute. | 但踏出家门 奉献市民 也未尝不好 |
[06:29] | Plus I think I’d be good at it. | 再说 我觉得自己能够胜任 |
[06:30] | – You’d be great. – Mm. How would this work? | -你一定很出色 -但如何能行呢 |
[06:33] | I mean, who would be here for the kids after school? | 孩子放学后谁照顾 |
[06:35] | Who would take them to practice and recitals | 谁带他们去排练 去朗诵会 |
[06:38] | and keep them from burning the house down? | 阻止他们上房揭瓦呢 |
[06:41] | It must be so hard being a single mom. | “单亲妈妈”真心不容易 |
[06:45] | Claire, I will. | 克莱尔 有你老公在呢 |
[06:47] | If you wanna fly, | 如果你想高飞 |
[06:48] | I’m not gonna hold your feet to the ground. Hmm. | 我绝不扯你后腿 |
[06:50] | I wanna be the one to push you off the cliff. | 我会助力一臂 推你离地 |
[06:54] | I think I’m gonna do it. | 我决定了 |
[06:55] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:57] | – Go fly. – Phil. | -飞吧 -菲尔 |
[06:58] | – No. – Oh, phil! | -天啊 -菲尔 |
[07:01] | I’ll admit it. I’m turned on by powerful women– | 我得承认 我就是女强人控 |
[07:03] | Michelle Obama, Oprah, Condoleezza Rice, | 米歇尔·奥巴马 奥普拉 康多莉扎·赖斯 |
[07:06] | Serena Williams– | 塞雷娜·威廉姆斯[小威廉姆斯] |
[07:07] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 不对[菲尔提到的都是黑人] |
[07:14] | – Do you want a fry? – No, I can’t eat. | -要吃薯条吗 -不要 我吃不下 |
[07:16] | We should’ve stayed and seen “The Muppets.” | 我们还不如留下来看《布偶》 |
[07:17] | I can’t even look at ketchup without seeing blood. | 我现在一看番茄酱 还觉得满目血腥 |
[07:19] | Ooh, runaway curly fry. You know these are good luck. | 漏网卷薯条 好运的象征 |
[07:26] | – Oh, my god. What was that? – We just got rear-ended. | -天啊 怎么回事 -追尾了 |
[07:28] | Oh, pull off to the side street. Pull off to the side street. | 靠边停车 靠边停车 |
[07:30] | – Are you okay? – Oh, I think I cut the roof of my mouth on the straw. | -你还好吗 -上牙膛被吸管划破了 |
[07:33] | – Oh, my god. Mm! – So yes. | -我的老天 -所以说没事咯 |
[07:37] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[07:38] | I am so sorry. This is all my fault. | 真抱歉 都是我的错 |
[07:40] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[07:41] | W-well, I-I sustained a minor mouth injury. | 我嘴里受了点小伤 |
[07:44] | We’re fine. Thank you. It’s… | 我们没事 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Look, I feel terrible. | 我真过意不去 |
[07:47] | Um, don’t worry. I’m gonna take care of everything. | 别担心 我来处理这件事 |
[07:48] | Let me just get my insurance info. | 我去拿保险单 |
[07:50] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:51] | Well, he seems nice. | 这个人不错啊 |
[07:53] | You know, if this were a romantic comedy, | 按爱情喜剧片标准情节 |
[07:54] | this would be our meet cute. | 这就是我和他的意外邂逅 |
[07:56] | We’d spend the rest of the afternoon | 我们一起打发这个午后 |
[07:57] | drinking wine, eating food, | 喝喝小酒 吃点小饭 |
[07:59] | flying a kite, you know, doing montage-y stuff. | 放风筝 此处蒙太奇慢放 |
[08:01] | Yeah, am I in this movie of yours? | 我在你的电影里吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah, you’re the gay best friend. | 在啊 你是我的”Gay蜜” |
[08:05] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, my god! We have a runner! | -我的天 -我的天 这货逃逸了 |
[08:07] | Um, it’s d-w-y– I can’t read it. | 车牌是D W Y 我看不清了 |
[08:09] | – Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! – Go where? | -快点 跑啊 -跑去哪 |
[08:10] | – We have to chase him down! – No, we’re not supposed to do that! | -我们得去追他 -不能这么做 |
[08:13] | Help! Stop that car! | 来人啊 拦住那辆车 |
[08:15] | He’s getting away! Help! | 他逃逸了 来人啊 |
[08:17] | Yeah, you almost got him, Cam. You almost got him. | 马上就追到了 小卡 马上就追到了 |
[08:19] | He’s getting away! | 他逃逸了 |
[08:25] | Whatcha doing? Playing? | 你干啥呢 玩游戏吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:29] | Do you have any money saved up? | 你有存私房钱吗 |
[08:32] | I’m comfortable. | 小康生活吧 |
[08:34] | I’ve saved $1,217. | 我攒了1217美元 |
[08:37] | It wasn’t even that hard. | 不费吹灰之力 |
[08:39] | Don’t forget your lunch. | 别忘了带午餐 |
[08:41] | Thanks, mom. | 谢了 老妈 |
[08:43] | Don’t forget your lunch money, buddy. | 午餐钱拿好 兄弟 |
[08:45] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 老爸 |
[08:46] | You bet. | 那当然 |
[08:52] | Please. It’s really important. | 求你了 我真是急需用钱 |
[08:54] | Look, I’d love to help you out, | 我是真想帮你 |
[08:56] | but I’m not very liquid right now. | 可我最近周转不灵 |
[08:58] | It’s in a block of ice. | 钱都冻在冰砖里了 |
[09:00] | I got the idea | 我听说过 |
[09:01] | when I heard about rich guys with frozen assets. | 有钱人”冻结资产”的事 灵光一现 |
[09:06] | Assets. | 资产啊 |
[09:11] | I am running for town council, | 我准备参选市政议员 |
[09:14] | and I understand that I can pick up a form here. | 申请表是在这领吧 |
[09:16] | Fourth floor. | 去4楼 |
[09:18] | Elevator down the hall. | 电梯在大厅那边 |
[09:19] | Beyonce, when’d you start working here? | 碧昂丝 你怎么来这上班了 |
[09:22] | Oh, Duane. He’s always saying stuff like that. | 又是杜恩 他老说这些俏皮话 |
[09:25] | Duane Bailey. Running for reelection. | 我是杜恩·贝利 正在竞选连任 |
[09:28] | You’re joking. | 真是贵人多忘事 |
[09:29] | I just saw you in the parking lot two hours ago. | 我们两小时前才在停车场见过 |
[09:31] | Oh, hey. It’s you! | 原来是你啊 |
[09:33] | Oh, it’s you. | 怎么是你啊 |
[09:34] | What… Are you doing here? | 你 来这儿干嘛 |
[09:36] | I am entering the race for town council, | 我也要参加镇议会的选举 |
[09:38] | and I am running against you. | 我要和你唱对台戏 |
[09:40] | Oh. Well, don’t you have pluck. | 好吧 真是勇气可嘉 |
[09:42] | No, I plan on winning, so… | 不 我志在必得 所以 |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah, I bet you do. | 我猜你就这么想 |
[09:45] | Marcia! Rocking the bangs! Love it. | 玛莎 打扮得不错啊 爱死了 |
[09:47] | Do you know why, of all the dogs in the world, | 你知道吗 为何世上小狗千千万 |
[09:49] | I breed puggles? | 我独爱哈巴小猎犬 |
[09:50] | Why do I feel like this is a rhetorical question, | 我预感你是要自问自答吧 |
[09:52] | – And you’re about to l– – It’s because they’re lovable, yes, | -接着你就要… -因为他们不光讨人爱 |
[09:54] | but they’re also tenacious hunters who won’t quit | 还是顽强的猎手 不咬死猎物 |
[09:57] | until the kill is complete. | 誓不罢休 |
[09:59] | Really? ’cause I feel like they just yip a lot. | 真的吗 我倒是觉得他们老是汪个不停 |
[10:01] | Look, lady, you’re going down. | 女士 你会一败涂地的 |
[10:02] | I’ve won six straight elections. | 我六次选举一路全胜 |
[10:04] | I don’t plan on losing to some bored housewife, | 我可不会输给居里闲人 |
[10:06] | so don’t quit your lack of a day job. | 接着当主妇吧 小心失业 |
[10:10] | Excuse me! | 你给我站住 |
[10:11] | Excuse me! | 你给我站住 |
[10:14] | Excuse me. | 您请等一下 |
[10:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:18] | Anne. | 是安妮啊 |
[10:20] | Haley did that? | 海莉真干得出来 |
[10:22] | Oh, god. Okay. Um… | 天啊 好吧 |
[10:25] | I’ll call you right back. | 我一会再打给你 |
[10:27] | For your information, sir, | 您有必要知道 先生 |
[10:29] | I am no bored housewife. | 我才不是居里闲人 |
[10:31] | No, I-I would kill for “Bored.” Why isn’t this lighting up? | 我是想闲闲不下来呢 指示灯怎么还不亮 |
[10:35] | Oh, it’s because it’s, uh, staff only. | 因为这是员工专用 |
[10:39] | Here. Allow me to… | 来 请允许我 |
[10:41] | Not get that for you. | 不为你效劳了 |
[10:43] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[10:49] | Dad, I cut my arm. | 老爸 我把胳膊划伤了 |
[10:51] | Oh, wow. You sure did, buddy. | 划得够深的呀 老弟 |
[10:54] | I’ll get you fixed up. | 我来帮你处理 |
[10:56] | Where’s mom? | 老妈去哪儿了 |
[10:57] | She belongs to the people now. | 她现在属于人民群众了 |
[10:59] | My allergies are acting up again. | 我的过敏症又犯了 |
[11:01] | Well, it is your lucky day, | 今天你走运了 |
[11:04] | Because, missy, | 因为呢 小姐 |
[11:06] | Dr. Dad has everything you need. | 医生老爹应有尽有 |
[11:09] | Behold the healing powers of grape flavoring. | 瞧这葡萄味灵丹圣水的魔力吧 |
[11:13] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[11:14] | Some people took her. | 她移情别”人”了 |
[11:15] | Drink this. | 喝了 |
[11:16] | Listen, guys, your mom is taking on more responsibilities | 孩子们 你妈妈现在除了家务之外 |
[11:20] | outside of the… house, | 还另有职责 |
[11:22] | But don’t you worry. | 不过别担心 |
[11:26] | Good old… Dad– oh, my goodness! | 金牌奶爸全 我的妈呀 |
[11:28] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[11:29] | You punched me! | 你打到我了 |
[11:30] | Dad, you gave me the drowsy kind. | 爸 你给我的是催睡型的 |
[11:32] | There’s a drowsy kind?! | 过敏药还有催睡型的吗 |
[11:34] | I have to study for a test! | 我还要复习备考呢 |
[11:36] | Oh! It really hurts! | 真的好痛啊 |
[11:37] | – Well, I’ll get you some ice. – No. No, no, no. | -我帮你找点冰块 -别 别 别 |
[11:39] | I’ll get it. | 我自己来吧 |
[11:46] | Oh, you made it. How was it? | 你总算赶上了 事情办得怎么样 |
[11:49] | Why? What’s wrong, babe? | 怎么了 出什么事了 亲爱的 |
[11:50] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Do it anyways. | -我不想说这个 -说来听听嘛 |
[11:53] | Uh, this stupid kid’s been in the business about ten minutes. | 那个蠢货才刚刚踏入这个行业 |
[11:55] | He barely looks at my proposal, | 他基本上没看我的方案 |
[11:57] | and he says he wants more “Wow.” | 还说他想要”惊艳之作” |
[11:59] | What does he mean by more “Wow”? | 他所谓的”惊艳”是什么 |
[12:01] | It’s the “Bieber-ization” of America. | 是种典型”比伯式”美化说法 |
[12:03] | What do beavers have to do with anything? | 关水獭什么事 |
[12:04] | The beavers–they build the dams all over the country | 水獭啊 他们全国到处修水坝 |
[12:07] | so there’s no floods, | 使美国免遭洪灾 |
[12:08] | is the “Beaver-ization” Of the Americas. | 这就是美国的水獭化 |
[12:11] | I’m finding there’s less and less we can talk about. | 我们之间的共同语言越来越少 |
[12:14] | So why didn’t you tell him | 那你怎么不告诉他 |
[12:16] | that you’ve been in the business for such a long time– | 你干这行经验丰富 |
[12:18] | It’s not gonna make any difference. | 说了也没用 |
[12:19] | He wants to make a change. | 他一心想要改革 |
[12:20] | And I got a factory full of people depending on this. | 全工厂上下都要靠这个单子养活 |
[12:23] | – Yeah, but maybe if you tell him that — – Gloria, please. | -不然你就告诉他 -拜托 歌洛莉亚 |
[12:25] | I-I-I’ve had a tough day. | 我今天很不顺 |
[12:26] | Can we please not talk about it? | 先不谈这事了好吗 |
[12:28] | But I want to help. | 可人家想帮你嘛 |
[12:29] | Trust me. I wish you had the answers. | 相信我 我倒希望你能帮上忙 |
[12:31] | I do! | 我能的 |
[12:33] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, grandpa. | -各位 -外公好 |
[12:35] | – Hey, Jay. – What’s with her? | -你好啊 杰 -她怎么了 |
[12:37] | Just tired. Growth spurt. | 只是困了 青春期嗜睡 |
[12:41] | – Hi, guys. – Hi, baby girl. | -大家好啊 -嗨 小姑娘 |
[12:43] | Hola, Lily. How are you? | 莉莉 你好嘛 |
[12:46] | Dads are fighting. | 大爸二爸吵架了 |
[12:47] | No, uh, we’re not fighting. | 没有 我们没吵架 |
[12:49] | No, not at all, honey. | 宝贝 绝对没有 |
[12:50] | No. Okay, uh, go play, sweetheart. Okay? | 没吵架 宝贝 玩去吧 好吗 |
[12:52] | Let’s go play with some blocks. Let’s go stack some blocks. | 我们玩积木去吧 堆积木去 |
[12:54] | All right. Okay, the reason we’re fighting | 好吧 我们之所以吵架是因为 |
[12:57] | is ’cause this one thinks he’s dirty Harry. | 他竟然自以为是警探哈里 |
[12:59] | Having a hard time picturing Clint Eastwood in that shirt. | 真难想象伊斯特伍德穿你那样的”基情衬衫” |
[13:01] | Okay, let me ask you something. | 好 我问问你 |
[13:02] | Today, at a stoplight, a guy ran into our car, | 今天 有个家伙在红灯时撞了我们的车 |
[13:05] | and then just took off. | 然后肇事潜逃 |
[13:06] | I wanted to chase after him. Mitchell… | 我想去追他 而米奇尔 |
[13:08] | kept a level head and called the police. | 很淡定地报了警 |
[13:10] | Pfft. Police. Aren’t they too busy winning the war on drugs? | 切 警察 他们不都忙着扫黄禁药吗 |
[13:15] | Okay, so which one of us did the right thing? | 你们评评理 我们俩谁的处理方法正确 |
[13:17] | Hit and run. Gotta chase him down. | 肇事逃逸 必须追捕 |
[13:19] | I chase the people all the time. | 我成天就追着人跑 |
[13:21] | No. No. That’s–that’s irresponsible and dangerous. | 不不 那样既不负责任 又危险 |
[13:23] | Okay, well, what if he had been armed? | 好吧 要是他有枪怎么办 |
[13:24] | He wasn’t armed. He had a Hillary bumper sticker. | 他车尾贴着希拉里的头像 肯定是个禁枪派 |
[13:26] | This isn’t an isolated incident. | 不只这一回 |
[13:28] | This morning he flipped out at somebody at the muppet movie. | 今早他看布偶电影时还冲别人发疯 |
[13:31] | You saw the muppet movie without me? | 你们撇下我去看布偶电影吗 |
[13:33] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[13:34] | No, honey. Just the first two numbers. | 宝贝 不是的 我们是进错影厅看错片了 |
[13:36] | No, lily. Wait. | 莉莉 不是的 |
[13:37] | Hi. Hi. Hi. Phil, where are you, honey? | 大家好 菲尔 你在哪儿 宝贝 |
[13:40] | I need to talk to you. Do you know what our daughter did? | 有事跟你谈 你知道咱女儿闯什么祸了吗 |
[13:42] | Nothing. She’s fine. She’s reading. | 没啥 她很好 在看书呢 |
[13:44] | No, not her. Haley. Haley! | 不是她 是海莉 海莉给我出来 |
[13:46] | – Come over here. I want to talk to you. -There she is. | -过来 我有话问你 -她在这儿呢 |
[13:48] | Not a scratch on her. | 没缺胳膊少腿 |
[13:50] | Do you have something you want to say to us? | 你有什么要告诉我们的吗 |
[13:51] | – Uh… – Mm… Let me help you out here. | -这个… -让我帮你说吧 |
[13:55] | Fake ID’s? | 伪造身份证 |
[13:56] | – What?! – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -正是 |
[13:57] | Haley tried to get her and her friends some fake ID’s. | 海莉想给自己和她朋友弄些假身份证 |
[14:01] | I wasn’t gonna use them for drinking. | 我买假身份证不是为了买酒 |
[14:03] | We just wanted to get into this club to see a band. | 我们只是想去酒吧看场乐队表演 |
[14:05] | She took a bunch of money from them and then she lost it. | 她收了他们一笔钱 然后弄丢了 |
[14:08] | – How much? – $900. | -多少钱啊 -900美元 |
[14:11] | – Oh, my god! Oh! – You’re kidding me! | -我的天 -开什么玩笑 |
[14:13] | It’s not my fault! | 真不怨我 |
[14:14] | I gave money to this guy. He’s the one who ripped us off. | 我把钱给了那家伙 他把我们给忽悠了 |
[14:17] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[14:19] | – Oh. I ran into a door. – Yeah. | -噢 我撞门上了 -是啊 |
[14:22] | – What happened to your face? – Dad hit me. | -你的脸怎么了 -老爸打的 |
[14:24] | It was an accident. | 纯属意外 |
[14:25] | – Phil! – I was trying to open up a band-aid! | -菲尔 -我当时是想撕开创可贴 |
[14:28] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[14:29] | – Growth spurt. – What’s wrong with her? | -青春期嗜睡吧 -到底怎么了 |
[14:31] | – I drugged her. – Phil! | -我给她下药了 -菲尔 |
[14:32] | I accidentally gave her the nighttime allergy medicine. | 我不小心给她吃了夜间服用的过敏药 |
[14:35] | Mm. All right, one thing at a time. | 好吧 先一桩桩的来 |
[14:37] | Haley, how are you going to repay your friends? | 海莉 你打算如何把钱还给你朋友 |
[14:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:42] | I know. You go there with a couple of guys– | 我知道 你带上几个弟兄去找他 |
[14:45] | She’s gotta get the money back. Who is this kid? | 她会把钱拿回来的 那小鬼是谁 |
[14:47] | A guy at school’s cousin’s friend. He lives in Gardena. | 是我同学表哥的朋友 他住在加迪纳 |
[14:49] | Well, if you know where he lives, just call the police. | 知道他的老巢在哪儿还不简单 报警就是了 |
[14:51] | No cops. We can’t afford a scandal right now. | 不能报警 咱家现在不能有丑闻 |
[14:55] | Claire’s running for town council. | 克莱尔要竞选镇议员呢 |
[14:57] | That was before, | 那是之前 |
[14:58] | when I thought you could take care of the children. | 我以为你能照顾好孩子们 |
[15:00] | I take my eye off the ball for one minute, | 我就一小会儿没盯着孩子 |
[15:02] | and I’ve got one in a coma, one with a black eye, | 他们就一个倒地不起 一个变熊猫眼 |
[15:04] | and one running a crime ring. | 还有一个在组织犯罪团伙 |
[15:06] | Well, to be fair, Haley started her crime ring | 说句公道话 海莉的”小犯罪团伙” |
[15:08] | when your eye was still on the ball. | 早在你盯着的时候就已经开始形成了 |
[15:10] | It’s not a crime ring. | 那可不是犯罪团伙 |
[15:12] | I just gotta get my hands on that $900. | 我就是想拿回我那900元 |
[15:15] | I know how the mafia would handle this. | 我知道黑手党一般怎么解决这事儿 |
[15:19] | The kid is right. I’m sick of these smart-ass punks | 孩子说得对 我最讨厌那些小混混 |
[15:21] | who keep changing the rules | 出尔反尔 乱了道上规矩 |
[15:22] | and think they can get away with anything they want. | 目中无人 自以为凌驾一切 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna pay this guy a visit. | 我要去会会那家伙 |
[15:25] | Haley, text me his address. | 海莉 把他地址发给我 |
[15:27] | – I’m going with you. – Me, too. | -我和你一起去 -我也去 |
[15:28] | Oh, no. No. Nobody’s going anywhere. | 不不 谁也不能去 |
[15:30] | Okay, we’re not vigilantes. | 咱又不是治安队的 |
[15:31] | Shotgun! | 带上枪 |
[15:32] | No! No weapons! | 不 别抄家伙啊 |
[15:40] | In my country, it is tradition | 按我老家的传统 |
[15:42] | when the men are out seeking vengeance, | 当男人出门寻仇时 |
[15:43] | The women–they stay home, and they drink. | 女人们就在家喝酒 |
[15:46] | Sometimes I think you just make this stuff up. | 有时我觉得你纯粹是胡编乱造的 |
[15:48] | – Do you want a drink or not? – Oh, yeah. | -你到底要不要来一瓶 -乐意至极 |
[15:51] | So what happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[15:53] | You were running for office, and now you’re not? | 你本来要去竞选 现在又不干了吗 |
[15:55] | Mm. I don’t really want to talk about that. | 我不太想谈这个 |
[15:57] | I know. I am sick and tired of no one needing my help. | 我就知道 我受够不被人需要的感觉了 |
[16:01] | You are going to tell me what is wrong, | 你得告诉我出什么岔子了 |
[16:02] | and I’m gonna give you the right answer, | 而我会告诉你怎么解决 |
[16:04] | because I have all of them. | 因为我是万事通 |
[16:06] | So why are you not running for office? | 说 你怎么又不去竞选了 |
[16:09] | Because my family needs me too much. | 因为我的家人缺了我不行 |
[16:11] | You saw what just happened. | 你刚也看到我们家的各种乱子了 |
[16:12] | Why are you not running for office? | 你怎么又不去竞选了 |
[16:14] | That doesn’t work on me. | 这招对我可没用 |
[16:16] | Why are you not running for office?! | 你怎么又不去竞选 |
[16:18] | Because I don’t want to lose! | 因为 我不想输 |
[16:19] | I–pfft! | 我靠 |
[16:21] | I haven’t done anything outside of my house in 18 years. | 我已经18年没在外工作了 |
[16:25] | I don’t want the first thing I do to be a complete failure. | 我不想我干的第一件事就一败涂地 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | I’m gonna tell you a story about a little girl | 我要给你讲个小女孩的故事 |
[16:33] | who entered a beauty pageant… | 她去参加一次选美 |
[16:35] | even though she was very, very scared that she was going to lose. | 尽管她非常非常害怕失败 |
[16:40] | Let me guess. You won. | 让我猜猜 你赢了 |
[16:42] | Of course I won, | 我当然赢了 |
[16:43] | But I was talking about my cousin Maria Conchita. | 但我说的是我表妹玛丽亚·肯奇塔 |
[16:45] | She had a nose like a toucan. | 她鼻子大得像巨嘴鸟 |
[16:46] | She stuffed her body in this bikini. | 非得把身体塞进比基尼里 |
[16:48] | And at the end, she finished dead last. | 最后 她光荣牺牲了 |
[16:52] | How is that a good story? | 这故事的启迪作用在哪儿 |
[16:54] | Because she faced her fears, and it didn’t kill her. | 因为她直面恐惧 没被恐惧吓死 |
[17:01] | What killed her two weeks later was a bus. | 她是两周后被一辆公交车撞死的 |
[17:03] | Are you serious? | 有没有搞错啊你 |
[17:04] | Yes, because she couldn’t see anything coming with that big nose. | 她那鼻子太大了挡视线 没看见车碾过来 |
[17:08] | This guy has won six elections. | 我的竞争对手赢过6次选举 |
[17:11] | I am way out of my league. | 我真是力不从心 |
[17:12] | Look, I don’t know anything about this guy, | 听着 我不了解你那竞争对手 |
[17:14] | But I know that you’re a tough lady, | 但我知道你是个女强人 |
[17:16] | and I come from a family of tough ladies. | 姐姐我从小就是在女强人家吓大的 |
[17:19] | And I have to say, sometimes you scare me a little bit. | 我必须承认 有时你的霸气绝对吓到我 |
[17:22] | And I know that you’re strong enough to win | 所以我坚信你必胜 |
[17:25] | And definitely strong enough to be okay if you lose. | 就算输了也会一笑而过 |
[17:29] | I scare you? | 我有吓到你 |
[17:30] | Are you kidding me? | 那还用说 |
[17:31] | I want thanksgiving at my house! | 今年感恩节要在老娘家过[上季剧情] |
[17:34] | Why does everybody think I talk like that? | 为何人人都觉得我说话就是那样的 |
[17:41] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[17:44] | W-w-wait. No, no. Come on. Do we have a plan? | 等等 别急 我们有作战计划吗 |
[17:46] | It doesn’t seem like we have a plan. | 貌似没计划好吧 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I got a plan. Either he gives us the money, | 哥有计划 那小兔崽子要是不还钱 |
[17:50] | Or he gets a private performance from England Dan and John Ford Coley. | 就让他尝尝哥的哼哼哈嘿双截棍 |
[17:53] | That’s not a good plan. That’s not even a good band. | 你那算毛的好计划啊 那乐队本身就烂死了 |
[17:55] | If all you’re gonna do is criticize, just wait by the car. | 你要是只想唧唧歪歪 还是在车里等着吧 |
[17:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:59] | I’ll see you in jail. | 等我去探监你们吧 |
[18:01] | It’s gonna be a big adjustment for two of you. | 你俩可得花一大笔保释金 |
[18:13] | -Yeah? -You peter? | -什么事 -你是皮特吗 |
[18:14] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[18:15] | You know haley dunphy? You owe her $900. | 你认识海莉·邓菲吗 你欠她900块 |
[18:18] | -We’re here to collect. -You dig? | -我们是来收钱的 -明白吗 |
[18:19] | I tried to call that girl, like, ten times, | 我给她打了N次电话了 |
[18:21] | But her voice mail was always… Full. | 但她语音信箱总是满的 |
[18:24] | That does sound like Haley. | 确实挺像海莉的风格啊 |
[18:25] | So how are you gonna make this right? | 那你打算怎么挽救啊 |
[18:27] | You guys want the money, right? That’s fine. | 你们就是想要钱嘛 没问题 |
[18:29] | I don’t need any hassle. Hold on. | 我也不想多费唇舌 等一下 |
[18:31] | I’ll just… grab it. | 我这就去取钱 |
[18:38] | That was easy. | 轻松搞定 |
[18:39] | He’s lucky he didn’t put up a fight. | 他倒是挺识趣 没敢动手 |
[18:41] | I would’ve treated him to a reunion of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young! | 否则哥让他尝尝无影脚 倚天剑 加屠龙刀 |
[18:47] | -We got a runner! -Runner! | -那小子跑了 -抓住他 |
[18:49] | Stop! Stop! | 站住 站住 |
[18:50] | Stop! | 站住 |
[18:54] | No. No. No. | 别跑 别跑 |
[18:56] | No. | 别跑 |
[18:59] | I got him! | 我抓住他了 |
[19:00] | -Oh, my god. You did! -Don’t be so surprised. | -天哪 你做到了 -别那么惊讶 |
[19:03] | Help! He’s slipping out of his skinny jeans. | 快帮我 他要”金蝉脱裤”啦 |
[19:08] | These are cute. I totally have these. | 裤子好可爱哦 我也想要 |
[19:15] | There you go! | 要回钱了 |
[19:17] | Oh, you got it back! Thank you! | 你要回钱了 谢谢外公 |
[19:19] | Hey, don’t thank me. Thank your uncle Mitchell. | 别谢我 谢你米奇尔舅舅 |
[19:21] | He’s the one who tackled the guy. | 他才是擒贼英雄 |
[19:23] | -I got grass stains. -Well, I will tell you one thing. | -我染上了光荣的草绿色 -好吧 我只能说 |
[19:26] | I have learned my lesson. | 我受到了深刻的教育 |
[19:28] | Disappointing my family and friends | 让我的家人和朋友失望 |
[19:30] | is punishment enough. | 是对我最大的惩罚 |
[19:32] | Nice try. You’re grounded for two weeks. | 装得挺像 你还是得禁闭两周 |
[19:36] | Okay, we have big news. | 来吧 我们有个大新闻 |
[19:38] | Claire has decided to run for mayor after all. | 克莱尔最终决定参选镇长 |
[19:42] | Thank you, but it’s town council. | 谢谢 实际上只是镇议员而已 |
[19:44] | It doesn’t matter. You’re not going to win anyways. | 无所谓职位 反正你也赢不了 |
[19:47] | But she’s going to be okay. You see? | 但她肯定会一笑而过的 看到了吗 |
[19:49] | I help the people. | 我能帮助他人 |
[19:50] | Why don’t you two let me help you? | 为什么不让我助你们爷俩一臂之力呢 |
[19:53] | Well, I can’t speak for Jay, | 我不知道杰是什么原因 |
[19:55] | But I guess I’m just too proud to ask for help. | 我反正是因为自尊心太强 不想求助 |
[19:58] | Are you serious? She cuts your steak. | 有没有搞错 你连牛排都求你妈来切 |
[20:01] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[20:02] | I don’t want to bother you with my business. | 我不想让生意上的事烦你 |
[20:04] | What else do I do every day? | 那我每天还能干点啥 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. I’m guessing the gym. | 我不知道 我猜大概是去健身 |
[20:07] | And… One other thing? | 还有 别的啥 |
[20:09] | Dad, you should listen to her. She might really help you. | 爸 你应该听她的 或许她能帮到你哦 |
[20:12] | She could be an asset. | 她能帮上”大”忙呢[胸大臀大 资本”丰厚”] |
[20:16] | -Asset. -Heard it. | -“资本” -听到了 |
[20:20] | And look at the shelves over here. | 看看这些架子 |
[20:22] | They’re for the shoes. Those are my favorite ones. | 可以放鞋 这些都是我的最爱哦 |
[20:25] | So what do you think? | 您觉得如何呢 |
[20:29] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[20:32] | Same… Exact… Closet. | 与之前的壁橱完全一样 |
[20:40] | We never needed fake I.D.S on the farm. | 想当年在农场我们不需要什么假身份证 |
[20:41] | We figured if a 16-year-old could drive a tractor, | 我们觉得如果16岁的孩子能开拖拉机 |
[20:44] | He could drink a beer. Not at the same time, of course. | 那喝啤酒肯定也没问题 当然不能一边喝一边开 |
[20:47] | It’s Missouri, not Texas. | 我们那儿是密苏里州 可不是德克萨斯 |
[20:48] | I used a fake I.D. to get into an “R”-rated movie– | 我用假身份证去租过一部重口味电影 |
[20:52] | “The Fabulous Baker Boys.” | 《贝克兄弟》 |
[20:54] | I found the title to be misleading. | 我发现那片名简直是误导观众 |
[20:56] | Lot of Michelle Pfeiffer– that’s all I’m saying. | 女主角戏份太重 不够基情 太坑爹了 |
[20:58] | I remember when I got my fake I.D. | 我记得我也搞过假身份证 |
[21:00] | Me, too. Crazy times. | 我也是 年少轻狂 |
[21:02] | Hell, yeah. I tried to enlist in the army, | 当年我想要应征入伍 |
[21:04] | But they saw right through me, so me and a bunch of guys | 结果被看穿了 之后我就跟一帮家伙们 |
[21:06] | drove across state lines, we got a bunch of booze. | 开车越过国境线 搞到一些烈酒 |
[21:08] | We loaded up on fireworks, and I woke up in the morning– | 我们边放烟火边豪饮 等我醒过来 |
[21:11] | I kid you not– in a mexican strip joint. | 不骗你们 我们居然是在一个墨西哥脱衣舞场 |
[21:15] | You? | 你呢 |
[21:16] | Uh, I used mine to rent some bowling shoes and kept ’em. | 我用假身份证去借保龄球鞋 然后将之据为己有 |
[21:20] | Suckers probably spent months | 那帮笨蛋大概会花好几个月时间 |
[21:22] | trying to track down Dr. Richard Hertz. | 去找那个所谓的理查德·赫兹博士 |
[21:25] | Think about it. | 多疯狂啊 |