时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ay, finally! | 哎呀 总算出场了 |
[00:04] | Look who’s wearing her itsy-bitsy bikini. | 看看谁穿着迷你比基尼闪亮登场了 |
[00:08] | He can comment because he’s gay. | 同志之言 不算调戏 |
[00:09] | He was talking about Lily. | 他是在说莉莉 |
[00:11] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[00:12] | Ay, Cam, you make her look so pretty. | 小卡 你把她打扮得太漂亮了 |
[00:15] | Guess who’s not coming for Christmas. | 猜猜谁圣诞节不过来了 |
[00:16] | And the spotlight shifts. | 你比女儿抢镜多了 |
[00:17] | – Mom. She cancelled. – What? | -老妈 她不来了 -什么 |
[00:19] | In a voice mail, no less. | 没有道歉 只有留言 |
[00:20] | Unbelievable–and by that, I mean believable. | 难以置信 好吧 其实完全可以置信 |
[00:23] | Why isn’t Nana coming? | 外婆为啥不来了啊 |
[00:24] | I don’t know. Something about her new boyfriend | 不知道 好像她新男友 |
[00:26] | whisking her away on a cruise. | 硬要拽她去游轮巡航 |
[00:28] | – I just got my gift. – What boyfriend? | -她不来算是对我的大礼了 -什么男友 |
[00:31] | Carl the cruise ship captain. | 游轮船长卡尔 |
[00:33] | It was in her holiday newsletter. | 她的节日简讯里写着呢 |
[00:35] | Oh, I can’t read that whole thing. No. | 那玩意我可读不下去 |
[00:37] | Yeah, after two pages about the bird she rescued… | 是啊 前两页都在讲她勇救小鸟 |
[00:39] | And by the way, | 顺便一提 |
[00:40] | I don’t think you can say you rescued something if it dies. | 鸟都死了 怎么能算是救了它 |
[00:42] | – It died? – She wrote a poem about it. | -鸟死了吗 -她还为此写了首诗呢 |
[00:44] | A little too free with the free verse for my taste, | 在我看来 就算作为自由体诗歌也太过飘忽 |
[00:46] | but fine, we’ll call it a poem. | 不过算了 姑且当它是首诗吧 |
[00:48] | I stopped reading after she talked about suing her book club. | 我看到她写要起诉她的读书俱乐部时 就看不下去了 |
[00:51] | Oh, I stopped reading after “Dear friends, | 我只看到”亲爱的朋友们 |
[00:53] | Family and others…” | 家人们以及闲杂人等…” |
[00:55] | I’m sorry. Who are “Others”? | 对不起 谁是”闲杂人等” |
[00:56] | – Me. – No, you’re not… | -我呗 -你才不是… |
[00:58] | Uh, maybe you are. | 好吧 也许是指你 |
[01:00] | Actually, she’s kind of at her best at Christmas. | 其实吧 她圣诞节表现算好的了 |
[01:03] | She makes a mean cookie. | 她烤的”薄饼干”很不错 |
[01:04] | What other kind could she possibly make? | 她除了刻”薄”还会什么 |
[01:06] | Aw, it’s so sad that | 真可怜 |
[01:07] | you guys are not gonna be with your mom this Christmas. | 今年你们不能和妈妈共度圣诞了 |
[01:11] | – It’s fine. – Yeah, it’s more than fine. | -其实还好 -岂止还好 |
[01:12] | Let’s just– can we move off of mom? | 我们还是 我们别再谈妈了吧 |
[01:14] | Yes, please. | 赶紧的 |
[01:15] | Yeah, and the upside now, Mitchell– | 米奇尔 往好的方面想 |
[01:16] | We can spend Christmas in Missouri | 我们圣诞节可以去密苏里了 |
[01:18] | where it actually feels like Christmas. | 那里才真的有圣诞气氛呢 |
[01:20] | Wait. Hang on a second. Just because Mom isn’t coming | 等等 慢点 妈妈不来 |
[01:22] | doesn’t mean we’re not gonna spend Christmas together. | 不代表我们不能在一起过圣诞啊 |
[01:25] | I mean, it’s about family. | 与家人团聚才是重点啊 |
[01:26] | Who do you think we’re seeing in Missouri, claire, | 你觉得我们是去密苏里看谁的 克莱尔 |
[01:28] | – The Oak Ridge Boys? – Hold on. | -橡树岭男孩? -等等 |
[01:29] | I thought we were all getting together Christmas Eve this year. | 今年的平安夜不是说好一起过吗 |
[01:31] | We’re on a flight to Mexico the 25th. | 25号我们就飞去墨西哥了 |
[01:33] | What do you mean, you’re getting on a flight on the 25th? | 说什么呢 你们25号就要飞走 |
[01:36] | You two needed time with your mom. | 是你们俩要和妈妈相处 |
[01:37] | I’ve already served my time with your mom. | 我早就忍了你们的妈妈很多年了 |
[01:39] | – Oh, Dad. – Well, uh, | -老爸啊 -好吧 |
[01:40] | well, when are we gonna have Christmas then? | 那我们什么时候过圣诞节呢 |
[01:42] | I heard kids are getting snatched in Mexico. | 我听说墨西哥有很多人贩子专门拐小孩 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:46] | Kids get snatched here just as much. | 美国人贩子也不少 |
[01:48] | It happens all the time. Don’t be scared. | 司空见惯了 别害怕 |
[01:50] | Now when you say “All the time” | “司空见惯”难道是指… |
[01:51] | Okay, well what about next weekend? | 好了 下周末怎么样 |
[01:53] | Cause we’re only home till the 21st, right? | 因为我们21号前在家 对吧 |
[01:54] | Yeah, we leave tomorrow and we don’t come back until the 21st. | 我们明天离家 21号才回来 |
[01:57] | Hey, math club, could you get me some more lemonade? | 数学精 能帮我拿杯柠檬水吗 |
[01:59] | Are we saying that this is the last time | 难道说今天是圣诞节前 |
[02:01] | we’re all gonna be together as a family until after the holidays? | 我们全家人最后一次相聚吗 |
[02:04] | And for you, maybe ever. | 对你来说 可能是人生最后一次了 |
[02:05] | Well, this stinks. | 这太糟了 |
[02:07] | Yeah, we can’t do this. This is not right. | 对啊 这可不行 不能这样 |
[02:08] | We always spend Christmas together. | 圣诞节一直都是一起过的 |
[02:09] | Yeah, we have to do something about it. | 对 我们得想想法子才行 |
[02:11] | Ho, ho, hold up a sec. | 等 等等 大家收声 |
[02:14] | We’re all free today. | 我们今天都没事 |
[02:15] | We’ve got four hours to shop, cook, wrap, get a tree. | 有4个小时可以购物 煮菜 包礼物 买圣诞树 |
[02:19] | By tonight, | 到了晚上 |
[02:20] | we could be celebrating Christmas, right? | 我们就可以共度圣诞不是吗 |
[02:22] | I-I guess we could do that. | 我觉得应该可行 |
[02:23] | Of course we can! | 当然可行啦 |
[02:24] | Have you ever heard of express Christmas? | 你们听说过”特快圣诞”吗 |
[02:26] | – No. – No, you haven’t, because I just invented it. | -没有 -肯定没有 这是我刚发明的 |
[02:28] | Express Christmas, “Tm.” | 特快圣诞 菲尔专利 |
[02:30] | – It’s when you can’t have it on Christmas day… – I got it. | -就是无法圣诞当天庆祝节日… -我明白 |
[02:31] | – And you have to scramble. – Get on with it! | -只好提前速成 -行动吧 |
[02:33] | – Yeah, yeah… – We’re wasting time! We’re wasting time! | -行了行了 -大家速度 时间不等人 |
[02:35] | Everyone in the house! We’ll make a plan! | 全体进屋 好好计划一下 |
[02:37] | Time is of the–oh! Ow! Hot! Hot! It’s just too hot! | 时间不等… 烫 地面晒得好烫 |
[02:41] | – Oh, Phil! – Aah! | -菲尔小心 -啊呀 |
[02:54] | – So we’re really doing this, huh? – Yes. | -我们真要这么做吗 -对 |
[02:56] | – Yeah. – ’cause I had stuff lined up for Christmas Eve. | -当然了 -平安夜事项我都安排好了 |
[02:58] | Yeah, Jay. | 当然了 杰 |
[02:59] | It’s Manny’s last chance to enjoy a family Christmas. | 也是曼尼享受家庭圣诞的最后机会哦 |
[03:03] | Until next year, you mean. | 你是想说 今年的最后机会吧 |
[03:04] | Well, with all the snatchings… | 那么多人贩子… |
[03:06] | Get out of my head, Luke! | 别吓我了 卢克 |
[03:08] | Okay, who’s gonna get the tree? | 好 谁去买圣诞树 |
[03:09] | Oh! I will. I will. | 我去我去 |
[03:10] | Because, you know, get the wrong kind, people get upset. | 一旦买错 有人会不高兴的 |
[03:13] | – You get upset. – I’m people. | -只有你会不高兴 -我也是人 |
[03:15] | Fine, I’ll get the turkey. What about gifts? | 好 我去买火鸡 礼物呢 |
[03:17] | Jay, did we finish shopping? | 杰 礼物都买了吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, but we’re not wrapped. | 买完了 不过还没包好 |
[03:20] | Oh, I can help with that. | 那个我可以帮忙 |
[03:20] | We have a mobile wrapping station. | 我们有个可移动礼品包装站 |
[03:22] | God, has that thing paid for itself. | 那家伙 可真是物超所值 |
[03:23] | Really? Cause I feel like I paid for it. | 是吗 我怎么觉得是我买的单 |
[03:25] | Okay. We’ve got lights and ornaments at our place. | 行 灯和装饰品在我们家 |
[03:27] | Oh! You know what would be great? | 万事俱备 只差什么呢 |
[03:28] | – Is the angel! – The angel. | -只差小天使 -小天使 |
[03:30] | – Yeah. Where is it? – Oh. Um, Gloria, | -对 在哪呢 -歌洛莉亚 |
[03:31] | It’s up in your attic. Would you get it? | 在你阁楼里呢 你能去找下吗 |
[03:33] | Ay, no! Not the attic! | 不是吧 最讨厌阁楼了 |
[03:34] | It’s dirty, and there are spiders. | 又脏又乱 还有蜘蛛 |
[03:37] | Oh, but it really won’t be Christmas without it. | 但如果不拿的话 就没有圣诞气氛了 |
[03:39] | Won’t be Christmas with it. It’s December 16th. | 就算拿了也没有圣诞气氛 今天才12月16号 |
[03:41] | Luke will help Gloria. He’s not scared. | 卢克可以帮歌洛莉亚找 他不害怕 |
[03:43] | Oh, good. You won’t find me in any attic. | 太好了 阁楼那种地方我从不去 |
[03:46] | That may be exactly where they find you. | 或许你的尸体最终就在阁楼里被发现的 |
[03:48] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:49] | Uh, I have a party tonight. | 我今晚有个派对 |
[03:51] | You promised I could go if I got a “B” On my test. | 你说过如果考试拿到B 我就可以去的 |
[03:53] | I studied. I read stuff. | 我忍痛复习了 我屈尊翻书了 |
[03:55] | What was the point of all that? | 不让去的话 我学习有什么意义啊 |
[03:56] | – The point, young lady … – Who can remember, | -学习的意义在于 姑娘 -你们忘了吗 |
[03:57] | Express Christmas will be done by 9:00. | 特快圣诞9点就要完工的 |
[04:00] | Claire, I’ll text you the gift list. | 克莱尔 我待会把礼物清单短信给你 |
[04:01] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:02] | You and Haley do the shopping. | 你跟海莉去购物 |
[04:03] | Manny, you’re coming with me. We’re gonna get groceries. | 曼尼 你跟我一起 我们去置办年货 |
[04:05] | Dinner, our house, 6:00. | 6点晚餐 齐聚我家 不见不散 |
[04:08] | Let’s move! | 行动吧 |
[04:09] | On Dasher! On Dancer! On Prancer and Vixen! | 飞驰吧 阿冲 小舞 跳豆 悍妇 |
[04:14] | Hey, that kind of worked out. | 嘿 我真是妙语连珠啊 |
[04:16] | Come on, Haley. | 别磨蹭了 海莉 |
[04:17] | Jay, you are gonna love this wrapping paper– | 杰 你肯定会爱死这包装纸 |
[04:19] | It’ll be fun. | 很有趣的 |
[04:20] | A lot of fun. We can go to Target. Okay? | 很好玩的 我们去塔吉特好吗 |
[04:22] | – I was just wo– you guys. – Let’s go! Let’s go! | -伙计们 我在想 -出门了出门了 |
[04:23] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 走啦 |
[04:26] | So it’s–it’s just me and Lily getting the tree, then? | 这么说 就我跟莉莉去买树吗 |
[04:29] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[04:31] | My mom tells me it’s “Xmas” in a text? | 我妈发短信告诉我今天”圣快”? |
[04:34] | Yeah, well, my mom canceled in a voice mail | 总比我妈好 甩条留言就放我们鸽子 |
[04:36] | and told me she had a boyfriend in a newsletter, | 用条简讯通知我们她谈了新男友 |
[04:38] | So… Join the team. | 所以 欢迎加入悲情二人组 |
[04:40] | Put some clothes on. We’re getting a tree. | 穿上外套吧 咱要去买圣诞树 |
[04:47] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[04:49] | At what? | 看哪儿 |
[04:50] | What do you mean, “at what”? I said “Luke.” | 什么叫”看哪儿” 我说的是”卢克” |
[04:52] | I am looking. | 我在看啊 |
[04:53] | I know you are. Stay on the beams. | 我知道你在看 乖乖待在横梁上 |
[04:57] | Maybe it’s here. | 可能在这儿 |
[05:00] | Ay, dios mio! El diablo! It’s back! | 天呐 见鬼了 又来了 |
[05:05] | What is so special about that angel, anyways? | 话说 那小天使有什么特别的 |
[05:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:09] | I guess nana made it for mom and uncle Mitchell | 估计是外婆给妈妈和米奇尔舅舅做的 |
[05:11] | when they were kids. | 小时候的玩具 |
[05:12] | Ay, that’s nice. | 哇 真幸福 |
[05:15] | Look where you’re going! | “看着”脚下[歧义:卢克 你去哪] |
[05:17] | To open more boxes. | 去开其他箱子 |
[05:22] | Oh, you said “look where you’re going,” didn’t you? | 你刚刚说的是”小心脚下的地板” 是吗 |
[05:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:27] | Every time you said “Luke”, | 每次你说”卢克”的时候 |
[05:28] | I though you said “look”. | 我都以为你说的是”看” |
[05:30] | I don’t hear the difference. | 我觉得发音一样啊 |
[05:31] | It’s not that hard. One is my name. | 不难区分的 “一个”是我的名字 |
[05:34] | Juan is not your name! | 你才不叫”一哥”呢 |
[05:35] | Stop kidding around and look, Luke! | 别老开玩笑 看着点 卢克 |
[05:38] | Ay, I get it. “look” sounds like “Luke.” | 我懂了 “看”听起来和”卢克”很像 |
[05:42] | Yes. Thank god. | 你终于懂了 感谢上帝 |
[05:44] | I’ve been carrying that one around for three years. | 我都被你叫错三年了 |
[05:48] | Ugh. There’s like a hundred things on this list. | 天呐 购物清单列了近百条 |
[05:51] | I know, but it’s just the two of us. It’s fun. | 我知道 母女同心 其利断金 多有趣啊 |
[05:53] | Okay, it’s not Fake Mother’s Day. | 拜托 是假圣诞节 又不是假装母亲节 |
[05:56] | Ugh! This place is huge! | 这个地方实在太大了 |
[05:58] | Oh, plus we have to cook dinner! | 而且我们还要做晚餐 |
[06:00] | This is impossible. | 简直是不可能完成的任务 |
[06:01] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[06:04] | Your whole life has led to this moment. | 你前半生的努力 就为此一战 |
[06:07] | All the training, the hours of dedication… | 所有的训练 付出的时间 |
[06:11] | There’s not a soul alive who can touch you | 世上简直没有任何人 |
[06:13] | when it comes to shopping, | 在购物上能比得过你 |
[06:14] | and, baby, you know it. | 宝贝儿 你是知道的 |
[06:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:17] | Be you. | 拿出你的本事来 |
[06:20] | Give me that list. | 把清单给我 |
[06:21] | Never been more proud in my life. | 真心自豪啊 |
[06:23] | – Come on. – No. | -来吧 -等等 |
[06:27] | This way. | 走这边 |
[06:32] | What about this one? | 这棵怎么样 |
[06:33] | Let’s see. No. No. | 让我看看 不 不行 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, I know I’m being really O.C.D. right now, | 对不起 我知道我现在有点强迫症 |
[06:36] | But there’s something very particular that I’m looking for. | 但我想找到完全合意的那一棵 |
[06:38] | It needs to be a douglas fir, at least 8 feet tall, | 必须是花旗松 至少8英尺高 |
[06:42] | and look good from all sides. | 而且360度无死角 |
[06:43] | Exactly. No bald spots. | 完全同意 不能有秃枝 |
[06:45] | Yes. Thank you. Thank you. | 对 谢谢理解 |
[06:46] | The key is symmetry, right? | 关键是要对称的树 是吧 |
[06:48] | * O, symmetry. O, symmetry * | *哦 对称树 哦 对称树* |
[06:52] | How come we never go shopping together? | 为什么我们从来没有一起逛过街 |
[06:54] | – Because I hate shopping. – I do, too! | -因为我讨厌逛街 -我也是 |
[06:56] | – Okay, this one. – Wait. | -来看看这棵 -看看 |
[06:58] | – Oh. No, no, no. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -不行不行 -不行 完全不行 |
[07:00] | Uh, I think I know what you’re looking for, | 我大概知道你们想要哪种了 |
[07:02] | And we just got a shipment that might be perfect for you. | 我们刚到一批货 一定合你们心意 |
[07:06] | Okay, wow. | 没搞错吧 |
[07:08] | Just because my uncle is clearly gay… | 虽然我舅舅基态毕露 |
[07:11] | – Let’s not… – doesn’t mean he’d ever want your tacky pink tree. | -先别 -但未必就喜欢你们的恶俗粉红树 |
[07:14] | And frankly, we’d rather throw some lights on a coatrack | 坦白讲 我们宁愿把衣帽架改成圣诞树 |
[07:16] | than have to deal with knuckle-draggers like you | 也不愿意跟你这种肥仔做买卖 |
[07:18] | today of all days. | 白白糟蹋了这大好节日 |
[07:20] | December 16th. | 12月16日 |
[07:22] | Okay, first of all, amazing. | 好吧 首先呢 了不起的演讲 |
[07:25] | – Second of all… – I was pointing to the truck. | -再者 -我指的是那辆卡车 |
[07:27] | It’s full of 8-foot douglas-firs. | 里面都是8英尺高的花旗松 |
[07:29] | It’s behind the pink tree. | 在那棵粉色小树后面 |
[07:31] | Second of all, | 再者 |
[07:33] | Uh, we’re–we’re gonna go ahead and take, uh, this–this tree… | 我们 我们打算买这棵 这棵树 |
[07:35] | That one. | 就那棵 |
[07:37] | And we’re going to tie it onto our car ourselves. | 而且我们打算自己把它运到车上 |
[07:39] | You bet you will. | 我也没打算帮你 |
[07:41] | – I have two daddies. – He gets it, Lily. | -我有两个爹地 -人家懂的 莉莉 |
[07:51] | Cam and Jay–you know, sort of sounds like a bird. | 小卡和杰 听起来像小鸟的名字 |
[07:54] | “The migratory patterns of the Cam and Jay…” | “小卡和杰的迁徙路线” |
[07:57] | Do you have any more tape in that thing? | 你那抽屉里还有胶带吗 |
[07:59] | Do I have more tape in that? | 我那抽屉里还有没有胶带呢 |
[08:01] | I got a tank full of tape, Mister. | 有满满一箱呢 先生 |
[08:02] | What do you want? Invisible? Satin finish? | 你想要哪种 透明胶 抛光胶 |
[08:04] | – Uh, double-sided? – Whatever. Whatever. | -还是双面胶 -随便 都行 |
[08:11] | That’s interesting. | 有点儿意思 |
[08:12] | I doubt that it is, but what? | 我可不觉得 不过你指的什么 |
[08:14] | Well, I mean the way you wrap a gift. | 我是说你包礼物的方式 |
[08:16] | That’s a lot of tape. Nobody can get in. | 你用了很多胶带 像是对别人设防 |
[08:19] | Kind of like… You know… | 就好像 你知道的 |
[08:22] | I mean, well, you let me in, | 我想说 你接受了我 |
[08:24] | But in general, w– | 但是总体来说 |
[08:27] | Why so much tape, Jay? | 为什么要用那么多胶带呢 杰 |
[08:28] | Why are you wearing a sweater | 你穿毛衣干什么 |
[08:30] | when it’s 95 degrees out? | 外面现在95华氏度[约35摄氏度] |
[08:31] | It’s my Christmas sweater. | 这是我的圣诞毛衫啊 |
[08:33] | Based on those stains, | 上面汗迹斑斑 |
[08:34] | you are the Christmas sweater. | 你是圣诞”汗衫”才对吧 |
[08:37] | Well, who’s been a very good boy? | 看看 谁是最孝顺的人 |
[08:44] | So… | 来 |
[08:51] | Okay. Are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room, | 好吧 我们直接”打开天窗说亮话” |
[08:54] | which is ironic because it’s so tiny? | 不过真讽刺 礼物跟大象比实在太小了 |
[08:55] | A man doesn’t give another man a gift this small. | 男人之间不会送这么小只的礼物 |
[08:59] | Oh, what do you think it is, a ring? | 你以为那是什么 求婚戒指吗 |
[09:07] | Was there wine with this cork? | 这瓶塞是有塞着酒的吧 |
[09:08] | Yes, there was, and we drank it on… | 没错 喝这酒的时候我们在 |
[09:10] | Oh, we drank it on, uh… Eh? | 喝这酒的时候我们在…什么 |
[09:13] | On that boat. | 在那艘船上 |
[09:16] | You have no idea. | 你完全不记得了 |
[09:17] | I can’t even remember my own anniversary, Cam. | 小卡 我连自己的周年纪念日都记不住 |
[09:19] | How would I have remembered having had wine with my son’s boyfriend? | 怎么还会记得和儿婿喝酒的事儿 |
[09:23] | No, I do this. This is my fault. | 不 我总是这样 这是我的错 |
[09:25] | I-I attach too much meaning to things. | 我赋予了这东西太多的感情意义 |
[09:27] | I mean, we watched our first football game together five years ago, | 5年前 那是我们第一次同看橄榄球比赛 |
[09:31] | and I feel the need to save the cork | 那时你用一瓶酒招待我 |
[09:33] | from the bottle of wine you served. | 我觉得意义重大 故把瓶塞留作纪念 |
[09:34] | I mean, who does that? | 谁会做这样的傻事呢 |
[09:36] | It’s not your only gift, by the way. | 对了 这不是我送你的唯一礼物 |
[09:37] | There’s a duplicate bottle in that box right over there | 那儿的盒子里有一个复制的酒瓶 |
[09:39] | which I had engraved with the date | 上面有我亲手刻的日期 |
[09:41] | and the final score, because I have a problem. | 还有比赛得分 我就是有问题 |
[09:43] | I feel too much. | 太多愁善感 |
[09:44] | I gotta get going to Claire’s. | 我得去克莱尔那儿逛逛 |
[09:44] | [Claire’s克莱尔家 也是一个女性饰品零售商店的品牌名 杰因此误会] | |
[09:45] | – Cam…- No. Fresh wound. Can’t talk yet. | -小卡 -不 新伤脆弱 请别撒盐 |
[09:48] | Fine. We’ll put a cork in it. | 行 就用瓶塞塞住伤口吧 |
[09:50] | Let it scab, Jay. | 让伤口愈合吧 杰 |
[09:52] | Let it scab. | 让伤口慢慢愈合 |
[10:02] | Oh, there you are. I thought I’d lost you. | 你在这呢 我还以为你走丢了 |
[10:04] | Oh, I’m sorry. I may have taken a few minutes to try out a futon. | 不好意思 我刚刚试了下蒲团 |
[10:07] | It’s a young woman’s game. | 那是给年轻姑娘用的 |
[10:07] | Okay. Where do we stand? | 好了 进展如何 |
[10:09] | – I think we have everything. – Yes! | -万事俱备 -太棒了 |
[10:11] | Oh… Except the ladybug night-light for Lily. | 只欠莉莉的瓢虫小夜灯 |
[10:16] | Haley, your whole life has led up… | 海莉 你此生就为了此刻… |
[10:17] | Oh, I got it, Mom, I got it. | 明白 妈 明白得很 |
[10:18] | Okay, okay, I’ll b– I’ll see you in the line. | 那就好 我先去排队 |
[10:35] | Yes, Ronald? | 喂 罗纳德 |
[10:36] | I not only found it, I got the last one. | 终于找到了 还是最后一个 |
[10:39] | Yes, the ladybug, not the turtle. | 没错 瓢虫的 不是海龟的 |
[10:42] | I also got the doll, so I’m all set. | 玩偶也买到了 一切俱全 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna leave in five. | 我再逛五分钟就走 |
[10:53] | Or maybe I just want paper. | 要不就用纸袋吧 |
[10:55] | Paper. Paper. Just paper all the way. Yeah. | 纸袋 纸袋 都用纸袋 |
[10:57] | Haley! | 海莉快点啊 |
[11:01] | Too late to change my mind? | 我能再改变主意吗 |
[11:04] | Sir, would you like me to hold your merchandise | 先生 需要我帮您拿着手中商品 |
[11:06] | up at the register while you finish shopping? | 等您逛完了 我在收银台等您 |
[11:08] | Oh. Aren’t you a dream? | 你真贴心 |
[11:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | Pack of gum. | 来包口香糖 |
[11:19] | And… One more pack of gum. | 再…来包口香糖 |
[11:25] | People drop in this time of year, you know. | 逢年过节人们总爱登门拜访 你懂的 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me. | 不好意思 抱歉 借过 |
[11:29] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[11:31] | Night-light you were looking for, ma’am. | 女士 这是您要的小夜灯 |
[11:32] | Ring her up, Madison. | 帮她刷一下 麦迪森 |
[11:33] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[11:36] | There you go. | 给 |
[11:40] | You’re leaving me alone here? | 你要把我一个人扔这吗 |
[11:41] | No, no, no, no. I… | 不不不不 我… |
[11:42] | It’ll, uh, it’ll just take me two minutes. | 两分钟后就回 |
[11:45] | I need to get Jay’s supersecret special gift. | 我得给杰买一个绝密又特别的礼物 |
[11:47] | Great. First you lose me in the grocery store, | 骗谁呢 先是在杂货店让我走丢 |
[11:49] | now I’m in a deserted parking lot. | 现在又把我丢在废弃的停车场 |
[11:51] | Why don’t you just put a sign on me that says “Free kid”? | 干脆在我身上贴一张”求领养”的字条得了 |
[11:54] | I think that might be him. | 我觉得那人就是了 |
[11:55] | You don’t know the guy we’re meeting? | 你都不知道对方是谁啊 |
[11:57] | That’s how Craigslist works. | 分类广告网站就是那样的 |
[11:58] | Total strangers sell you things | 你从陌生人那买到东西 |
[11:59] | like signed vintage baseball cards | 比如说老的签名棒球卡 |
[12:01] | that make your father-in-law respect you for an afternoon. | 整个下午岳父都会对我肃然起敬 |
[12:04] | I don’t like the looks of this guy. | 我觉得来者不善 |
[12:06] | He looks like everybody else. | 他就是一普通人啊 |
[12:07] | Great. You can just tell that to the police, sketch artist. | 回头你也这么跟警察说吧 犯罪画像专家 |
[12:12] | Joe Dimaggio? | 买乔·德玛吉奥的吗 |
[12:13] | Phil Dunphy, but I get that a lot. | 我是菲尔·邓菲 不过经常有人认错 |
[12:15] | Kidding. I’m your guy. | 开个玩笑 我就是买家 |
[12:16] | Can I see the cash? | 能看看现金吗 |
[12:17] | Yes. Can I… Can I see the card? | 可以 那 那能看看卡吗 |
[12:24] | Mint condition. | 保存得真完好啊 |
[12:26] | That’s why I want another $50. | 所以我得加价五十 |
[12:28] | I only have the $200. | 我身上就两百 |
[12:30] | Uh, deal’s off, then. | 那算了 |
[12:31] | Come on. It’s Christmas… | 别啊 今天可是圣诞节 |
[12:34] | At our house. It’s a long story. | 我家的圣诞节 说来话长 |
[12:37] | $225. | 225要吗 |
[12:38] | I just spent all my cash on groceries. | 我刚刚把现金都花了 |
[12:40] | Fine. But I’m taking the butterball. | 好吧 那把”小胖墩”给我 |
[12:42] | – I don’t know about that. – That’s it. | -那样不好吧 -够了 |
[12:44] | I’m getting mother’s little helper. | 我要出动妈妈小帮手了 |
[12:45] | – What? – My mom keeps a stun gun for emergencies. | -什么 -我妈给了一把电击枪以防不测 |
[12:47] | This isn’t an emergen– | 哪有什么不测… |
[12:53] | Now it is. | 现在有了 |
[13:01] | I thought he was going to snatch me. | 我以为他要绑架我 |
[13:03] | A butterball isn’t… | “小胖墩”不是说你 |
[13:07] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[13:08] | I think he said, “A butterball’s a turkey.” | 我觉得好像是 “小胖墩指的是火鸡” |
[13:11] | I was reaching for the turkey. | 我刚要去拿火鸡来着 |
[13:12] | Oh. Well, we can’t give you our turkey. | 你不能把火鸡拿走 |
[13:16] | Yes, we can. | 让他拿吧 |
[13:18] | And… Here’s the… money. | 把钱拿走 |
[13:26] | Joe Dimaggio! | 球卡给我 |
[13:28] | Joe Dimaggio. | 球卡给我 |
[13:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:35] | Mint condit– | 完好无损 |
[13:39] | Near-mint con– | 近乎完好 |
[13:44] | Fair condit– | 可以将就 |
[13:48] | Garbage. | 废纸一张 |
[13:59] | Huh. Never saw this before. | 我从没见过这个 |
[14:01] | “An angel for my angels. Love, Mom.” | “给宝贝们的天使 爱你们的妈妈” |
[14:03] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 真温馨 |
[14:06] | And it smells like mothballs, just like nana. | 而且闻起来就像外婆身上的樟脑丸味 |
[14:08] | Luke… | 卢克… |
[14:09] | – Thank–Merry Christmas. – Just–just give it up. | -谢…圣诞快乐 -别徒劳了 |
[14:14] | He hates us. | 他恨我们 |
[14:15] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别妄自菲薄 |
[14:17] | I do that, like, once a week. | 我几乎每周都会碰上这种事 |
[14:18] | The good news is, we never have to come back here. | 往好了想 咱以后不会来了 |
[14:22] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[14:24] | – The tree! – I can’t watch! | -树遭殃了 -我不忍心看 |
[14:26] | Look! | 看 |
[14:27] | Ay, yes, I said “Luke”. | 对啊 我说的就是”卢克” |
[14:29] | You told me already. I did it right! | 你纠正过我 我发音是对的啊 |
[14:30] | No! Look! | 不是 我让你看 |
[14:33] | Never look back. Never! | 好汉不回头 别回头 |
[14:39] | Maybe we can salvage it? | 或许还有抢救的机会 |
[14:46] | Are you okay, papi? | 没吓坏吧 宝贝 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:48] | Good. That’s because we had our guardian angel. | 那就好 因为我们有天使守护啊 |
[14:51] | Ay! A spider! | 妈呀 蜘蛛 |
[15:01] | Hey, mom? | 妈 |
[15:02] | Check it. | 瞧瞧 |
[15:04] | The gum! | 口香糖 |
[15:05] | Oh, and you made it pretty. Honey, put it on the table. | 你摆得真漂亮 宝贝 放桌上 |
[15:08] | – New tradition? – Oh, yes. Yes. | -也算新传统了吗 -当然 |
[15:12] | Christmas gum. | 圣诞口香糖 |
[15:14] | I take one. | 我尝尝 |
[15:16] | Tough to decorate the tree with no tree, huh? | 好汉难为无”树”之饰啊 对吧 |
[15:21] | How long you gonna ignore me, cam? | 你打算什么时候理我啊小卡 |
[15:23] | Until the shame cloud clears. | 直到人家心中云淡风轻 |
[15:25] | You know, I push. I’m a pusher. | 我就这样 我喜欢主动 强人所难 |
[15:27] | You gotta give yourself a break. | 你得好好冷静一下 |
[15:28] | See, the thing about me, | 其实吧 我这人 |
[15:29] | I’m not as open with feelings as you. | 我不像你那么热衷于表达情感 |
[15:32] | You’ve gotta lower your expectations. | 你不能期望每个人都像你那样 |
[15:34] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:36] | – Baby steps. – No steps. | -小步小步地来 -一步都要不得 |
[15:38] | This is it. | 就这么着 |
[15:40] | See? Did it again. | 瞧 我又自作自受了 |
[15:41] | Push! Push, push, push, push. | 推 推 推 推 |
[15:42] | Now I’ve pushed you out of the room. | 我都把你推出房间了 |
[15:43] | That’s fine. | 就那样吧 |
[15:46] | How is she? | 修好了吗 |
[15:47] | I got the tire marks off her wings, | 我把她翅膀上的轮胎印给擦了 |
[15:49] | but I can’t get her head to stay on. | 但头接不上了 |
[15:50] | Okay, that’s what this is for. | 该口香糖大显身手了 |
[15:53] | Now stick it in the top of the tree | 把它粘在脖子那儿 |
[15:55] | with the good part facing out. Come on. | 让没坏的地方朝外 来吧 |
[15:58] | Well, that stuffing looks good. | 填充馅料看起来不错啊 |
[15:59] | All we need now is a turkey to surround it. | 现在只需要一只火鸡将之包起来 |
[16:01] | Well, relax. Phil just texted, | 放松啦 菲尔刚发来短信 |
[16:03] | and he’s “On his wax.” | 说他”马上就到蜡” |
[16:05] | Okay! Here comes the tree. | 好了 圣诞树驾到 |
[16:08] | Oh! Finally! | 终于到了 |
[16:10] | – Here comes more of the tree. – Hi, honey. | -圣诞树残肢也驾到了 -嗨 宝贝 |
[16:12] | oh. Oh, my gosh. What happened? | 老天爷啊 什么情况啊 |
[16:13] | Well, uh, someone ran over it, | 它遭遇了车祸 |
[16:15] | But that’s okay ’cause we are gonna put it back together. | 不过没关系 我们会把树再拼起来 |
[16:18] | Right now. | 马上拼好 |
[16:19] | He’s gonna need a lot of gum. | 那他得嚼不少口香糖啊 |
[16:21] | Oh, thank god. Here comes phil and the butterball. | 感谢苍天 菲尔终于带着”小胖墩”回来了 |
[16:23] | I have a name. | 我有名字的 |
[16:24] | I am sorry, but there is no turkey. | 我很抱歉 没有火鸡 |
[16:27] | There’s no turkey? What’s the plan, Phil? | 没有火鸡 不是都说好了吗 菲尔 |
[16:30] | Cornish game hens. | 迷你童子鸡 |
[16:31] | If you get real close, | 如果你仔细看 |
[16:33] | They look like turkeys, and everyone gets their own. | 跟火鸡神似 而且不用大家分着吃 |
[16:36] | Sounds like fun. | 好有趣耶 |
[16:37] | Not fun. Not fun. | 一点趣也没有 一点没有 |
[16:38] | I asked you to pick up a cooked turkey. | 我让你买的是烹饪过的火鸡 |
[16:41] | The store was out of turkeys. | 火鸡已经卖光了 |
[16:42] | It was an hour to express Christmas. | 离我们的”特快圣诞”只有一小时了 |
[16:43] | Please, just make it work, okay? Please. | 拜托 就凑合着用吧 好吗 |
[16:46] | They’re not even defrosted. | 这些鸡都没解冻 |
[16:48] | Fine, Claire. | 行 克莱尔 |
[16:49] | – You want ’em defrosted? – Yeah. | -你想给鸡解冻吗 -是啊 |
[16:50] | Merry… | 圣… |
[16:51] | Freaking…. | 他妹的 |
[16:52] | Christmas! | 诞快乐 |
[16:53] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[16:55] | Is that my stun gun? | 那是我的电击枪吗 |
[16:57] | Yep. And it works great. | 没错 而且它还特好使呢 |
[17:00] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:02] | Um… We can make this work. This can work. | 我们能行的 我们可以做到的 |
[17:04] | Dad, you and Mitchell reassemble that tree. | 爸 你和米奇尔把树重新拼好 |
[17:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:07] | And I am going to defrost these birds, | 我来把这些小鸡解冻 |
[17:09] | and we’ll cook them in shifts, | 然后我们一个一个来烤它们 |
[17:10] | And we’ll just push dinner back by a bit. | 然后我们把晚餐时间稍微延迟一下就好 |
[17:12] | Oh, how long? ‘Cause I still have my party. | 推多久啊 我还要参加派对呢 |
[17:14] | – What the hell happened to the angel? – No! | -这天使怎么了 -不 |
[17:17] | The real question here is, | 现在真正的问题是 |
[17:18] | how come we still have the dog butler? | 那个狗头装饰怎么还在我们家 |
[17:20] | Oh, you found him, huh? | 你在阁楼里发现了 是吧 |
[17:21] | Well, this thing is– it’s filthy. | 这天使 好 好脏啊 |
[17:23] | And… What happened?! | 而且 怎么回事啊 |
[17:26] | It got run over. | 它也遭遇车祸了 |
[17:28] | Probably by the same maniac who ran over the tree. | 肇事者很有可能跟碾过树的是一个人 |
[17:31] | Oh, my God. Is that– | 我的天啊 这是 |
[17:32] | Yep. Yep, that’s gum. That is gum. | 是 是口香糖 口香糖 |
[17:34] | Okay, I’m… I’m out. | 行 我 我不干了 |
[17:36] | – Ah, Mitch… – I’m done. I am out. | -米奇尔 -我退出 我不玩了 |
[17:37] | No. No turkey, no tree, | 不 火鸡也没有 树也没有 |
[17:39] | And now this looks like the lady she used to be | 而且小天使看起来就像被五马分尸 |
[17:41] | before she died and became an angel. | 简直是成仙之前的惨相 |
[17:43] | All right. Relax, Mitchell. It’s an ornament. | 好了 放松 米奇尔 装饰而已 |
[17:46] | No, he’s right. | 不是 他说的对 |
[17:47] | We’re never gonna get this together. | 今年的圣诞节是没法好好过了 |
[17:48] | – I’m going to my party. – No, no. No, you’re not. | -我要去派对玩了 -不 你不能去 |
[17:50] | You are not. You’re staying right here, | 你不能去 你得呆在这 |
[17:51] | Because you’re not going to abandon your family on Christmas. | 因为你不能在圣诞节抛弃你的家人 |
[17:54] | It’s not Christmas. | 这又不是圣诞节 |
[17:55] | Exactly. Exactly. It’s not Christmas, Claire. | 就是 就是 这不是圣诞节 克莱尔 |
[17:58] | Okay, fine! | 好啊 行 |
[17:59] | Fine! You know what? | 行 说实话 |
[18:00] | I am really tired trying to make this work on my own. | 全靠我一人努力 真是心力交瘁 |
[18:03] | I will see you people in a year. | 我们明年再见 |
[18:06] | And nine days. | 还得再加9天 |
[18:07] | No! Nobody goes anywhere. | 不行 谁都不许走 |
[18:10] | I know what the problem is here. | 我知道问题出在哪里了 |
[18:13] | You two miss your mommy. | 你们两个想妈咪了 |
[18:16] | No. I do not miss my mommy. | 没 我才没想妈咪呢 |
[18:18] | Admit it. It’s sad. | 承认吧 是挺悲哀的 |
[18:20] | She used to make you cookies, the angel… | 是她以前给你们烤饼干 还有那天使 |
[18:23] | Now she talks to you in a newsletter | 现在她却用简讯和你们聊天 |
[18:25] | And she cancels for no reason. | 而且她还无故放你们鸽子 |
[18:28] | Come here, my little ones. | 到这来 我的小宝贝们 |
[18:30] | No, it’s fine. | 不用了 |
[18:30] | We’re good. It’s not a big deal. | 我们没事 没啥大不了的 |
[18:32] | It’s Christmas. You need a mommy. | 今天是圣诞节 你们需要妈咪 |
[18:35] | You’re not our mommy. | 你又不是我们的妈咪 |
[18:37] | And it’s not Christmas. Come here. | 这也不是圣诞节啊 快过来 |
[18:40] | It’s okay to miss her. | 想妈妈没啥大不了的 |
[18:43] | Can I put in my 2 cents on fake Christmas? | 我可以略微表达一下对”假圣诞”的看法吗 |
[18:46] | Express Christmas. | 是特快圣诞啦 |
[18:47] | Let it go, Phil. It’s not sticking. | 算了吧 菲尔 强辩也无法使之成立 |
[18:49] | It needs time. | 它需要时间 |
[18:51] | We all gave it our best shot to make this thing work. | 我们都为办好这事尽了最大努力了 |
[18:54] | It just didn’t happen, all right? | 但它就是成不了 对吧 |
[18:56] | What do you say we cut our losses? | 我们现在仍可以扭转烂局 |
[18:58] | Let’s go out to a nice chinese restaurant | 去一家特好的中餐馆 |
[19:00] | and have a traditional jewish Christmas. | 然后过一个传统的犹太圣诞节怎么样 |
[19:03] | But I risked my life grocery shopping. | 但是我还冒着生命危险去了杂货铺呢 |
[19:05] | Save that story for Wang Fu. | 这故事你留着给王福讲吧 |
[19:06] | Now let’s go. Come on, everybody. | 现在咱们走 出发 大家伙 |
[19:08] | On me! Out! Everybody out! | 我请客 大家都走 |
[19:11] | Wang Fu’s. It’s on me. | 去王福那家 我请 |
[19:13] | Let’s go. Come on, baby girl. | 快走 来吧 宝贝 |
[19:15] | Come on, honey. | 快点 宝贝 |
[19:22] | – What’s going on? – Awesome! | -什么情况 -太赞了 |
[19:30] | You hate chinese food. | 你讨厌中国菜 |
[19:36] | Not bad, huh? | 不赖吧 |
[19:39] | Jay, Jay, Jay. | 杰啊 杰啊 杰啊 |
[19:42] | – You wanna hug me, don’t you? – I kind of do. | -你想要抱我 是吧 -我是有点想 |
[19:44] | 4 to 5 seconds. | 给你4/5秒 |
[19:44] | – 45 seconds? – 4 to 5 seconds. | -能抱45秒 -4至5秒 |
[19:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:53] | Family is family. | 家人就是家人 |
[19:55] | Whether it’s the one you start out with… | 无论是生来就血脉相连的 |
[19:57] | – Hi, mom! – Hi, mom! | -嗨 妈妈 -嗨 妈妈 |
[19:58] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[20:00] | So, um, tell us everything | 那个 把你那个新男友的情况 |
[20:02] | – about the new boyfriend. , yeah. | -都告诉我们 -没错 |
[20:03] | Don’t leave anything out. Mm. | 一丝不落地全告诉我们哈 |
[20:04] | You can leave some things out. | 私密性事就不要说了 |
[20:06] | the one that you end up with… | 亦或是相伴余生的 |
[20:10] | Or the family that you gain along the way… | 又或是开枝散叶 收获的小家庭 |
[20:18] | Do this. Snow angels. | 跟我一起 雪天使 |
[20:22] | Which makes every day | 有家人在 每天都是 |
[20:25] | December 16th. | 体验圣诞日 |
[20:32] | Hey, Jay, um, I’m sorry about the baseball card. | 杰 那个 不好意思把棒球卡弄坏了 |
[20:35] | I-I did get you a-a backup gift. | 我又 又给你准备了一个备份礼物 |
[20:37] | It’s–it’s nothing. I picked it up when we stopped for gas. | 其实没什么啦 我在加油的时候随手买的 |
[20:42] | Dog antlers. | 狗狗鹿角 |
[20:43] | I know. You got us snow, | 我知道 你给我们准备了雪 |
[20:45] | – and I got you dog antlers. – I love these. | -而我只给你狗狗鹿角 -我爱这东西 |
[20:46] | I thought you might. | 我想你可能会喜欢 |
[20:48] | Honey, look. Come here. | 宝贝 看 快过来 |
[20:51] | There. How cute is that? | 戴上 多萌啊 |
[20:54] | Where’s my camera? Gloria, you gotta see this! | 我相机呢 歌洛莉亚 你得过来看看 |
[20:57] | Come on, Stella! Gloria! | 过来 斯黛拉 歌洛莉亚 |
[20:59] | – Dog antlers. – He loves dog antlers. | -狗狗鹿角 -他居然爱狗狗鹿角 |
[21:02] | Oh, no. Oh, okay. | 不 不 好吧 |
[21:04] | Oh. Oh, gosh! | 天啊 |
[21:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |