时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So how’s the family? | 家里人还好吗 |
[00:02] | Great. Kids are getting so big. Haley’s about to go off… | 挺好的 孩子们都长大了 海莉准备要 |
[00:05] | You can stop holding your stomach in. | 你可以不用使劲收腹了 |
[00:07] | – To college. – You still exercising? | -去上大学了 -你坚持锻炼吗 |
[00:10] | Clearly. | 显然啊 |
[00:11] | I look at a Clint Eastwood | 我看到克林特·艾斯伍德 |
[00:12] | or Chuck Norris and I think, | 和查克·诺里斯那种体魄 就想着 |
[00:14] | there’s no reason I can’t stay tough like.. | 我也可以像他们那样健壮… |
[00:15] | Oh, tickles! | 痒死人家啦 |
[00:19] | But… | 不过 |
[00:21] | That hurt? | 痛吗 |
[00:22] | No. Not r–ow. | 不 不太…嗷 |
[00:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:27] | It’s probably nothing. You feeling okay? | 应该没大碍 你感觉还好吧 |
[00:29] | – Yeah. – Maybe we’ll just run a couple of tests, just to be safe. | -很好 -保险起见 做几个检查吧 |
[00:32] | What kind of tests? | 什么检查呢 |
[00:32] | If there’s anything wrong, I’ll give you a call. | 如果有问题 我会打电话给你的 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:37] | So how’s the real estate market doing? | 房地产市场现在如何 |
[00:39] | Well, interest rates are low, so it’s a great time to be a buyer, | 贷款利率很低 正是购房的好时机 |
[00:42] | But if you’re a seller, you really have to… | 如果你是要卖房 那就得 |
[00:44] | Bend over? | 卑躬屈膝? |
[00:45] | True, but a quality property is still a quality– | 没错 不过房子质量好的话 |
[00:47] | No, no, no. I need you to bend over. | 不 我是让你弓腰屈膝 |
[00:50] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[00:51] | Well, let’s dim the lights, crank up the Norah Jones, | 把灯调暗 诺拉·琼斯的音乐调大点 |
[00:54] | and get this over with. | 速战速决吧 |
[00:58] | Oh, hey. How’d it go? | 回来啦 进展如何 |
[01:00] | Amazing. I was so proud of him. | 棒极了 我真为他骄傲 |
[01:02] | Oh, thanks, honey. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[01:03] | I’m kind of proud of me, too. | 我也挺为自己骄傲的 |
[01:06] | Look at what they gave me. | 看看他们发给我的 |
[01:07] | “California State Bar Association Award | 加州律师专业协会 |
[01:09] | “For Distinguished Service in The Field of Environmental Law.” | 环保法领域 杰出贡献奖 |
[01:13] | You should have seen it. They called his name, | 你真该去看看 他们念到他的名字 |
[01:14] | He went up on stage, he gave a great speech. | 他走上台 发表了很棒的得奖感言 |
[01:16] | It was humble, inspirational, | 既谦虚 又鼓舞人心 |
[01:18] | with a touch of dry humor at the end. | 最后还冷冷地幽了一默 |
[01:20] | It was very Colin Firth. | 超级有科林·费斯的范儿 |
[01:20] | Oh, Cam, thank you, | 谢谢你小卡 |
[01:22] | But… it’s hardly an Oscar. | 不过 又不是奥斯卡那种大奖 |
[01:25] | In the environmental law community, | 在环保法领域 |
[01:27] | it kinda is an Oscar. | 其实就相当于奥斯卡啦 |
[01:29] | So how was Lily? I hope you weren’t too bored. | 莉莉还好吗 你们俩不会太无聊吧 |
[01:31] | Oh, please,are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:32] | I love talking to her. She knows more words than Haley. | 我可爱和她聊天了 她懂的词比海莉还多 |
[01:34] | Oh, that looks great up there! | 放在那里真好看 |
[01:37] | How impressed are you with your uncle right now? | 此时此刻很崇拜你舅舅吧 |
[01:40] | So impressed. | 崇拜得五体投地 |
[01:41] | I didn’t wanna ruin their moment | 我不想毁了他们的兴致 |
[01:43] | by telling them how many awards I’ve gotten, | 就忍着没说出我得过的各种奖 |
[01:45] | But let’s just say | 简而言之 |
[01:46] | I don’t get out of bed for a trophy that size. | 那种大小的奖 我都懒得起床去领 |
[01:51] | Darn it! | 该死的 |
[01:52] | I’m trying to send an e-mail. | 我想发个邮件 |
[01:53] | This mouse keeps sticking. | 鼠标却老是卡住 |
[01:56] | Pretty big reaction. It’s 10 bucks, tops. | 反应那么大 这最多值十块钱 |
[01:58] | You just reminded me about my dream last night. | 你正好让我想起昨晚的梦 |
[02:02] | I was in the middle of a meadow, coming down a staircase, | 我身处牧场之中 正在下楼梯 |
[02:06] | then suddenly a black mouse showed up. | 突然一只黑老鼠出现了 |
[02:09] | He stopped, stared at me in the eyes, | 他停下来 直视我的双眼 |
[02:12] | and opened his little mouth. | 张开他的小嘴 |
[02:16] | What did it say? | 它说什么了 |
[02:18] | What did he say, Jay? | 它还能说什么 杰 |
[02:19] | He was a mouse. They don’t know how to talk. | 它就是只老鼠 不会说话 |
[02:21] | Now you’re playing logic police? | 你现在开始讲逻辑了 |
[02:22] | You’re standing on a staircase in a meadow? | 你还站在牧场的楼梯上呢 |
[02:25] | In my country, when somebody dreams about a black mouse, | 在我们国家 要是有人梦到了黑老鼠 |
[02:29] | It means that something bad is going to happen! | 就意味着有坏事将要发生 |
[02:31] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[02:32] | I dreamt about a lucky blue cow. | 我梦到了一头预示好运的蓝牛 |
[02:34] | – We’re good to go. – Hey, Jay, | -我们就扯平了 -杰 |
[02:35] | this is what I’m wearing for golfing tomorrow. | 这是我明天去打高尔夫球的行头 |
[02:37] | Wanted to give you a heads up in case there’s some overlap. | 抬头看看 明天别跟我穿撞衫了 |
[02:39] | What are you going for here? | 你玩的是哪般啊 |
[02:40] | Matt damon in “Bagger Vance.” you didn’t get that? | 《重返荣耀》里的马特·戴蒙 你没看出来 |
[02:42] | I did. I think you look just like him. | 我看出来了 你简直以假乱真 |
[02:45] | It’s the whole reason I asked you to teach me to golf. | 我叫你教我打高尔夫就是为了这个 |
[02:47] | Any sport where you can wear this, I’m in. | 任何能穿得如此拉风的运动 我都愿参加 |
[02:51] | Who is that? It’s 10:00 at night. | 谁呀 都晚上十点了 |
[02:53] | – I’ll get it. – Hold on, Gatsby. | -我去开 -等等 盖茨比 |
[02:56] | Hola! It’s Javier! Open up! | 有人吗 我是哈维尔 开门啊 |
[02:58] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:01] | There’s my campeon! | 我的小冠军 |
[03:04] | There’s your black mouse. | 他就是你梦中的黑老鼠 |
[03:05] | Hola, Javier, what are you doing in town? | 哈维尔 你到这儿来干什么 |
[03:07] | Well, I missed Manny’s birthday, plus I have a free week. | 我错过了曼尼的生日 而这周正好没事 |
[03:10] | You’re staying a week? | 你要待一整周吗 |
[03:11] | Make that go away. | 赶快让他走 |
[03:12] | So, Manny, tomorrow, | 曼尼 明天 |
[03:13] | In honor of you becoming a man, | 为了庆祝你长大成人 |
[03:15] | I am taking you to the racetrack | 我带你去看赛马 |
[03:17] | to enjoy the sport of kings, hmm? | 享受国王的运动 |
[03:18] | That’s so cool! | 太好了 |
[03:20] | Actually, Manny and I have plans to play golf tomorrow. | 实际上 曼尼明天要和我去打高尔夫 |
[03:22] | Golfing? Pfft! That is for old men | 高尔夫 那是给老头子 |
[03:24] | and for women who like women. | 和喜欢女人的女人们玩的 |
[03:25] | Come on. Your dad is in town. Let’s go to the races. | 乖 你老爸大驾光临 我们一起去看赛马 |
[03:28] | Yeah, can we all go? | 我们能一起去吗 |
[03:29] | Ay, no, baby, I can’t. | 抱歉 宝贝 我不行 |
[03:30] | I promised Haley that I was gonna help her with her Spanish. | 我答应了海莉教她西班牙语 |
[03:33] | – But Jay’s going to go with you. – What? | -不过杰会跟你们一起去的 -什么 |
[03:35] | I’m not gonna let Manny take off with Javier by himself. | 我不会让曼尼和哈维尔单独出去的 |
[03:39] | Once, when Manny was 6, | 有一次 曼尼6岁时 |
[03:40] | Javier took him to the petting zoo, | 哈维尔带他去”爱抚动物园” |
[03:42] | which later, I found out | 结果我发现 |
[03:44] | that was the name of the stripper club. | 那是家脱衣舞俱乐部的名字 |
[03:47] | A real petting zoo would have been cleaner. | 真正的动物园都比那里干净 |
[03:50] | – But I was looking forward to playing– – You’re going. | -可我很期待打 -你去定了 |
[03:53] | That I don’t miss. | 你妈还是老样子 |
[04:12] | Would you look at that? | 那是什么玩意儿啊 |
[04:14] | Oh, yeah, you know, | 哦 那个 |
[04:15] | I never saw us as trophy on the mantle people, | 我自认为我们不是喜欢显摆荣耀的人 |
[04:17] | but yours looked so gosh darned good up there, | 可你的奖杯放在上面光彩夺目 |
[04:18] | I figured, why not be proud of what we’ve done? | 我就想 为何不晒出我们的辉煌呢 |
[04:22] | Uh, “First Place, Basscatcrsrs Spring Fish-Off, | 巴斯卡特斯春季钓鱼赛第一名 |
[04:26] | Missouri North Division.” | 密苏里州北部分赛区 |
[04:28] | 2-day total of 10 smallmouth bass | 2天钓到10条小口黑鲈 |
[04:30] | weighing 34.24 pounds | 总计34.24磅 |
[04:31] | with a 4 1/2-pound kicker. | 最大的是一条4.5磅重鱼王 |
[04:33] | So you beat all the other boys aged 12 through 17? | 所以你打败了其他所有12到17岁的男孩 |
[04:37] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[04:39] | Look at our trophies up there. | 看看我们的奖杯 |
[04:41] | We’re a couple of winners, aren’t we? | 我们真是强强结合啊 是不 |
[04:43] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[04:45] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[04:46] | Where are all my razor blades? | 我的剃须刀片呢 |
[04:47] | – They’re not in that box? – No. | -没在盒子里吗 -没 |
[04:49] | Well, I guess they’re gone. | 可能是用完了 |
[04:50] | They can’t be gone. | 不可能用完 |
[04:51] | In my 20s, I went on a game show | 我二十几岁时 参加了一个竞赛节目 |
[04:53] | and won a lifetime supply of razor blades. | 赢得了够用一辈子的剃须刀片 |
[04:56] | Okay, Phil, time is up. What is your answer? | 菲尔 时间到了 你的答案是 |
[04:59] | 3.14159. | 3.14159[圆周率] |
[05:04] | Oh! I’m sorry, Phil. | 抱歉 菲尔 |
[05:06] | The correct answer is banana cream. | 正确答案是香蕉奶油 |
[05:09] | Banana cream. | 香蕉奶油 |
[05:10] | Banana cream. Well, you got me there, chip. | 香蕉奶油 被你考到了 |
[05:12] | But you’re not leaving empty-handed, no. | 可你也不会空手而归 |
[05:14] | You’re going home with a lifetime supply | 你将获得够用一辈子的 |
[05:16] | of Genesis twin-blade razors. | 创世纪牌双面剃须刀片 |
[05:19] | What?! Two blades in one razor? | 什么 一把剃须刀有两面刀片 |
[05:21] | Man, it’ll ever get be better than that! | 老兄 我从未遇过这等好事 |
[05:26] | You must have used them all up. | 你一定是把它们用完了 |
[05:27] | They said “lifetime supply.” | 它说的是够用一辈子 |
[05:29] | Honey, you got 15 years of free razor blades. | 亲爱的 你都用了15年免费剃须刀片了 |
[05:31] | Put that in the “Win” column and move on. | 你已经够赢了 别贪心了 |
[05:34] | Mom, is it okay if my friend Walt comes over | 老妈 我朋友沃特能来我们家 |
[05:37] | to play “Rebel Fighters 3”? | 和我一起玩《反叛者3》吗 |
[05:38] | Honey, don’t you think it is a little weird | 宝贝 你不觉得和一个八十岁的老头儿 |
[05:40] | that one of your best friends is an eighty-year-old man? | 关系那么好有点奇怪吗 |
[05:42] | No, it makes it more fun, because he was in a real war. | 不 忘年交很有趣 他经历过真正的战争 |
[05:45] | He says cool things like | 他会说些很酷的话 |
[05:46] | “See you in hell, Klaus.” | 比如”地狱再会吧 克劳斯” |
[05:49] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那话是什么意思 |
[05:51] | Oh, hey, dad, some doctor called for you. | 对了老爸 有个医生打电话来找过你 |
[05:55] | Dr. Sendroff? | 桑德弗医生吗 |
[05:56] | Yeah, that’s it. You’re in the shower. | 对 是他 你当时在洗澡 |
[05:58] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[05:59] | He wants you to call him right away. | 他叫你尽快回电话 |
[06:01] | Oh, well. See you in hell, Klaus. | 那就地狱再会吧 克劳斯 |
[06:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:07] | He ran a few tests on me yesterday. | 他昨天给我做了一些检查 |
[06:08] | He said he’ll call if something was wrong. | 他说如果有问题会打电话给我 |
[06:09] | And now he’s calling. | 现在他打了 |
[06:10] | Hi, this is Phil Dunphy. | 你好 我是菲尔·邓菲 |
[06:12] | I’m returning Dr. Sendroff’s call | 桑德弗医生打过电话给我 |
[06:15] | Are you serious? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:16] | – What? – He’s on a flight to London. | -怎么了 -他在去伦敦的飞机上 |
[06:18] | Um, is there any way I can reach him, | 有什么办法可以让我联系到他吗 |
[06:19] | or–uh, uh, someone else I can talk to? | 或者 我能和其他什么人谈谈吗 |
[06:23] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Please just tell him it’s urgent. | 请告诉他是紧急事件 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[06:30] | Honey, I am sure it’s nothing. | 亲爱的 我相信没事的 |
[06:31] | Claire, I’m tender under my arm. | 克莱尔 我胳膊下酸软无力 |
[06:33] | Maybe Luke hit you with his broomstick | 也许是卢克用扫帚打到你了 |
[06:35] | when you guys play Quidditch. | 就是你们上次玩魁地奇游戏的时候 |
[06:36] | I’m way too fast he never touched me. | 我飞得多快啊 他没有碰到过我 |
[06:38] | I can assure you you are perfectly fine. | 我可以保证 你绝对没事 |
[06:40] | That’s very comforting, | 你的安慰”真有效” |
[06:41] | coming from a marketing major at a party school. | 你大学专业是市场营销 又不是医学 |
[06:51] | I like the number 4 horse. | 我看好4号马 |
[06:52] | He loves this track, | 它熟悉这个赛道 |
[06:53] | his dad won the Preakness, | 而且它爸爸赢过普里克内斯大奖赛 |
[06:55] | Last three finishes were in the money. | 最近三次比赛押它的人都赚了 |
[06:57] | I like Miranda’s miracle. | 我看好”米兰达的奇迹” |
[06:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:59] | There’s this girl Miranda in my class, | 我们班上有个女生叫米兰达 |
[07:01] | and she is really pretty. | 她是个美女 |
[07:02] | If she likes me back, it will be a miracle. | 如果她也喜欢我 那一定是个奇迹 |
[07:05] | Would you bet $2 on that one for me, Jay? | 你能帮我押两块钱在它身上吗 杰 |
[07:06] | Sure, but you are throwing your money away. | 没问题 不过你这钱一定是打水漂 |
[07:08] | You both are. | 你们俩都是 |
[07:09] | The winner of the race will be number 7– | 7号马才是最终的赢家 |
[07:12] | my hometown. | “君之乡” |
[07:13] | Number 7… | 七号 |
[07:15] | Well, he’s carrying 3 extra pounds, | 它多了三磅肥膘 |
[07:17] | And he hates the distance. | 而且它不擅于长跑 |
[07:18] | Those are just words on a page. | 那些都是纸上谈兵 |
[07:20] | I look the horse in the eye, | 我和那只马对视时 |
[07:22] | And he tells me… he is the winner. | 它告诉我 它会是赢家 |
[07:24] | Tells ya? | 马会说话吗 |
[07:25] | – Perhaps this will sound crazy. – No need for the qualifier. | -听上去也许有些疯狂 -无需解释 |
[07:28] | But I have always been able to see into the soul of a horse. | 不过我确实能感知马的灵魂 |
[07:32] | It is a gift, and I do not question it. | 绝对是我的天赋 我从不怀疑 |
[07:34] | Just like I always end up on the shortest line at the bank. | 就像我在银行排队时 总在最短的那条 |
[07:38] | Maybe I should bet on your horse. | 也许我应该押你这匹马 |
[07:39] | Are you kidding me? These aren’t just words. | 你在开玩笑吧 这可不是纸上谈兵 |
[07:42] | They give you all this information, | 上面给你提供了各种各样的信息 |
[07:43] | so you can make an informed decision | 让你全面掌握情况 |
[07:45] | – and beat the odds. – Yes, of course, | -一押即中 -当然 |
[07:47] | And this is why everybody with a racing form is rich. | 所以手拿赛马报的人”都能发财”嘛 |
[07:50] | Now come on. It’s time to place our bets. | 来吧 是时候下注了 |
[07:52] | What’s it gonna be, Manny? | 你的决定是什么 曼尼 |
[07:57] | $2 on my hometown. | 两块钱押”君之乡” |
[07:59] | You really think he’s going to win? | 你确定它会赢吗 |
[08:00] | Well, I only know what he tells me with his eyes. | 我只知道它的眼睛是这么告诉我的 |
[08:03] | Don’t ask me why, but maybe in some previous life, I was a horse. | 别问我为什么 也许我前世是一匹马 |
[08:07] | Or part of a horse. | 或者”牛头马嘴” |
[08:14] | Oh, hey, Alex called. | 嘿 艾丽克斯打过电话 |
[08:15] | She left her cell phone here. | 她把手机落在我们这儿了 |
[08:16] | She’s gonna come back and get it. | 她等下会回来取 |
[08:17] | Cam, did you do something to your fish trophy? | 小卡 你对你的钓鱼奖杯做了什么吗 |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah, I forgot about this fun middle part. | 对 我之前忘了它中间那段有趣的部分 |
[08:21] | You see, now it looks like a fish jumping out of the water. | 它现在看起来像是一只鱼欢快地跃出水面 |
[08:23] | Yeah, right over mine. | 对 刚好盖过了我的光芒 |
[08:27] | Do I sense something, Mitch? | 我是不是嗅到了酸味 米奇 |
[08:28] | You know, just because mine’s a little taller than yours, | 只是我的奖杯稍稍高出一点 |
[08:30] | doesn’t make yours any less important. | 不代表你的奖杯就不受重视了 |
[08:32] | Oh, no. That’s not what I was feeling, | 不 我没有那么想 |
[08:34] | not even a little bit. | 毫无那种自私狭隘的想法 |
[08:37] | Oh, my god. You don’t like that I put my trophy up. | 天呐 你压根就不想看到我的奖杯被摆出来 |
[08:39] | I just think it’s a little weird | 我只是觉得有点奇怪 |
[08:40] | that immediately after I win a trophy, | 恰恰在我刚赢回一个奖杯时 |
[08:42] | You feel the need to dig this thing up | 你就把你的陈年旧奖翻出来 |
[08:44] | and plop it down next to mine. | 大摇大摆地放在我的奖杯旁边 |
[08:46] | I’ll have you know | 我想你应该知道 |
[08:47] | that I want to display this for quite some time. | 我一直都想把这个奖杯摆出来 |
[08:49] | But I put it in box in the garage | 但是我把它装箱放在车库 |
[08:51] | with all my other awards– | 和我的其他奖杯们尘封在一起 |
[08:52] | Yes, award-z– | 没错 复数哦 奖杯们- |
[08:55] | Out of courtesy to a sadly award-less you. | 只是不想刺激从没得过奖的你 |
[08:58] | It looks ridiculous. | 你那奖杯太可笑了 |
[09:00] | Mine is a distinguished professional award | 我得的是杰出的专业奖项 |
[09:02] | given to me by my peers, | 由我的同行颁发给我 |
[09:04] | and yours was given to you on a pier. | 而你的呢 是在码头上颁发给你的 |
[09:07] | Okay, well, for your information, | 你要知道 |
[09:08] | when I won this, it was a very big deal. | 我得奖的时候排场可大了 |
[09:10] | I cut a ribbon at the grocery store and signed autographs. | 我在杂货店出席了剪彩仪式和签名会 |
[09:14] | “Best fishes, Cameron Tucker” | “捕鱼能手 卡梅隆·塔克” |
[09:18] | Oh, you know what? I just remembered! | 你知道吗 我也想起来了 |
[09:19] | Mine comes with a really fun pedestal, too! | 我的奖杯也有一个有趣的底座呢 |
[09:22] | Oh! Look at that! | 噢 来看看 |
[09:25] | Oh, and proper hierarchy is restored. Mm-hmm. | 如此一来才是正确的等级排序嘛 |
[09:28] | Unless you suddenly remember | 除非你突然想起来 |
[09:29] | that your fish came with a top hat. | 你的小鱼还戴着一顶高帽 |
[09:32] | Okay. you know what? | 好吧 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna go get Lily from her party and go to the park. | 我要去接莉莉然后去公园 |
[09:35] | OK. | 去吧 |
[09:37] | This award has changed you, Mitchell. | 得奖后你变了 米切尔 |
[09:39] | You may be flying high now, | 你现在飘飘然飞得很高 |
[09:40] | but pretty soon, you’re gonna be free falling, Tom Petty… | 但很快 你会摔得很惨 汤姆·派迪 |
[09:40] | [Tom Petty 上世纪美国十分走红的音乐家] [Petty 姓氏派迪 意译为心胸狭隘 小气鬼] | |
[09:44] | Because you’re petty. | 因为你心胸狭隘 |
[09:46] | Tom Petty. | 汤姆·狭隘 |
[09:47] | Hmm? Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[09:48] | About three sentences ago. | 早就懂了 |
[09:52] | Hola, Haley. | 你好啊海莉 |
[09:53] | Hi, Gloria. Thanks for coming over. | 嘿 歌洛莉亚 谢谢你能过来 |
[09:54] | En espanol, por favor. | 请说西班牙语 |
[09:56] | Uh, hola, Gloria. | 乃好 歌洛莉亚 |
[09:59] | Gracias for coming over. | 谢谢你”大驾光迎” |
[10:01] | No, the whole thing. | 不对 要说完整 |
[10:03] | I don’t know the whole thing. | 我不知道后半句怎么说 |
[10:04] | Why do I even need to learn Spanish? | 为什么我要学西班牙语 |
[10:06] | I live in california. I’m never gonna use it. | 我住在加州 用不着西班牙语的 |
[10:09] | That’s the problem with Americans. | 这就是美国人的毛病 |
[10:11] | They expect all of us to know their language, | 他们希望所有人都学会说他们的语言 |
[10:13] | but they don’t even make the effort to learn ours. | 但却不愿意花点精力学学我们的语言 |
[10:15] | Win a war sometime. | 有本事你们也到处打胜仗啊 |
[10:17] | Then we’ll start talking like you. | 那我们就会开始学习你们的语言了 |
[10:20] | Ha. So wrong. | 哈 错的离谱 |
[10:22] | Oh, hey, Gloria. | 嘿 歌洛莉亚 |
[10:23] | Hi, Phil. How are you? | 嘿 菲尔 你好吗 |
[10:24] | I wish I knew. | 我真希望我知道 |
[10:25] | Why? What’s wrong? | 此话怎讲 发生什么了 |
[10:26] | Uh, I don’t wanna bum you out. | 我不希望惹你心烦 |
[10:28] | My doctor did some tests | 我的医生让我做了些检查 |
[10:29] | and said he’d call if something was wrong, | 说如果发现什么问题他会打电话 |
[10:31] | and he called this morning. | 今天早上他打了 |
[10:32] | And what did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[10:33] | I don’t know. I missed the call. | 我不知道 我没有接到那个电话 |
[10:34] | Now I can’t reach him. | 现在我联系不到他了 |
[10:36] | The black mouse. | 那只黑色老鼠 |
[10:38] | – What? – In my dream. | -什么 -在我梦里 |
[10:39] | It was a bad omen. | 是个凶兆 |
[10:41] | But probably not for you. | 但应该不是冲你来的 |
[10:44] | The staircase. | 楼梯 |
[10:46] | No, no, no. You’re fine. You’re fine. | 不不不 你没事 你肯定没事的 |
[10:47] | Am I? Get this — | 是吗 听着 |
[10:50] | 15 years ago, I won a lifetime supply of razor blades. | 15年前 我赢了够用一辈子的剃须刀片 |
[10:52] | They ran out… | 但如今却用完了 |
[10:54] | today. | 就在今天 |
[10:57] | What’s with the spitting? Are you warding off death? | 你吐口水干嘛 驱赶阎王爷吗 |
[10:59] | No. When I did | 没有 我刚吸气 |
[11:01] | I think I suck in a little bug. | 好像吸个虫子进嘴了 |
[11:04] | $16 for the first race, $10 from the second race, | 第一场赢了16 第二场赢了10块 |
[11:08] | plus $34–$60? | 再加上34块 一共赢了60啊 |
[11:10] | You’re a genius, dad. | 老爸你真是天才 |
[11:11] | Well, I cannot take all the credit. | 功劳也不都在我 |
[11:12] | It is a particularly chatty group of horses today. | 今天那些马都很健谈 告诉我很多信息 |
[11:15] | I love gambling! It’s so easy! | 赌博我好爱 钞票轻松来 |
[11:17] | It’s not easy. | 可没那么轻松 |
[11:18] | Well, not for you. You’ve lost, what, three in a row? | 对连输三场的人来说 当然不轻松 |
[11:20] | Oh, burn, Jay! | 怒火中烧吧 杰 |
[11:23] | I’m sorry. That was uncalled for. | 抱歉 我不该刺激你的 |
[11:24] | This is all so heady. | 赢钱赢得脑袋晕 |
[11:26] | $50 on little bacon to win. | 50块押”小培根”赢 |
[11:28] | Ooh-ee. | 啧啧 |
[11:29] | – Yeah, ooh-ee. – What? What ooh-ee? | -是啊 啧啧 -搞什么 你们咂什么嘴 |
[11:31] | There is something not right about that horse. | “小培根”有点不大对劲 |
[11:32] | – I think I saw it, too. – You didn’t see anything. | -我也看出来了 -你看出来个屁 |
[11:34] | This horse is a heavy favorite. | “小培根”可是夺冠热门 |
[11:35] | The rest of the pack couldn’t beat a merry-go-round. | 其余的还没旋转木马跑得快呢 |
[11:37] | I’m sticking with little bacon. | 我铁了心压”小培根”了 |
[11:39] | It’s your funeral. | 等着受死吧 |
[11:40] | Who are we going with, dad? | 我们押哪匹 老爸 |
[11:41] | Nobody in this race, papito. | 我们不跟 宝贝 |
[11:43] | It was quiet down there in the paddock just now– | 刚刚下面马圈里一片寂静无声 |
[11:46] | too quiet. | 简直万马齐喑 |
[11:46] | Oh, gee. You know what? Make it $300. | 好吧 爷就不信了 给我押三百 |
[11:49] | Oh, my. | 下血本啊 |
[11:49] | I’m telling you, kid, this is the one. | 告诉你小子 我此次押的绝对错不了 |
[11:52] | And you know how I know? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[11:54] | ’cause it said, “pfft.” | 因为它发出的声音是 “不输” |
[11:57] | They don’t talk like that. | 马才不会发出那种声音 |
[12:00] | “Maria bought a beautiful white dress for her wedding.” | 玛利亚为婚礼买了条美丽的白裙子 |
[12:06] | Um, Maria compro | 玛利亚买了条 |
[12:10] | un hermoso vestido blanco | 白色滴裙子 |
[12:14] | para su– I-I’m sorry. | 围了… 不好意思 |
[12:16] | I cannot concentrate with him here. | 他盯着我我没法专心 |
[12:18] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[12:21] | Just taking it all in. | 将你的模样永远铭记在心 |
[12:28] | You’re a beautiful, intelligent woman… | 你是个美丽聪慧的女人 |
[12:30] | And don’t you ever forget it. | 永远记住这一点 |
[12:35] | Wow, he is so weird sometimes. | 他有时候真是脑筋不正常 |
[12:37] | No, he’s not weird! He’s a saint! | 不 他正常得很 他是个圣人 |
[12:40] | And you will miss him when he’s gone… | 他一旦去世了你会想念他的 |
[12:42] | One day. | 我是说将来 |
[12:45] | Hey, uncle Mitchell. | 米奇尔舅舅好 |
[12:46] | Your, uh, phone’s on the table. | 你手机在桌上 |
[12:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:52] | Oh, Cam’s old fishing trophy. | 小卡以前获得的钓鱼奖杯 |
[12:54] | Yeah, when I woke up this morning, | 早上我一睁眼 |
[12:55] | That’s where I found it. | 它就矗在那了 |
[12:56] | Right after you got yours? | 就在你把奖杯放那之后吗 |
[12:58] | Thank you! | 谢谢支持 |
[12:59] | Oh, my god. Welcome to my world. | 天呐 我们可真是同病相怜 |
[13:00] | Last week, I got this beautiful plaque | 上周 组织授予我一枚奖章 |
[13:03] | from the debate team for outstanding achievement, | 因为我在辩论队表现极其出色 |
[13:04] | and what did my mom do? | 你知道我妈做了什么吗 |
[13:05] | She found one of Luke’s “participant” ribbons | 她翻出卢克的一条”参与奖”绶带 |
[13:07] | and a certificate Haley got for showing up somewhere on time, | 以及海莉的什么”准时签到”证书 |
[13:09] | and put all three of them together on the same shelf! | 然后把那俩玩意儿跟我的放在一个架子上 |
[13:11] | It’s, like, so unfair! | 那含金量能一样吗 |
[13:13] | I was so glad I talked to Alex, | 我很高兴跟艾丽克斯说了这事 |
[13:15] | because she agreed with every single thing I was feeling– | 因为她跟我的感受简直完全一样 |
[13:17] | which made me realize | 那让我意识到 |
[13:19] | that I was acting like a 14-year-old girl. | 我表现得 就像个幼稚少女 羞涩捂脸 |
[13:28] | Ah, come on, kid. | 给点力啊 小破孩 |
[13:30] | I just lost an arm ’cause of you. | 你都害我损失了件装备了 |
[13:32] | Now get your head in the game. | 给我专心点玩 |
[13:33] | Sorry. I can’t concentrate with my dad staring at me. | 抱歉 我爸盯着 我集中不起精神 |
[13:37] | I just love you so much. | 我实在太爱你了 |
[13:39] | I hope he’s talking to you. | 希望他不是在对我表白 |
[13:43] | Ugh. Oh, great, now I’m dead. | 这下好了 我死了 |
[13:46] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[13:47] | You know, they say that happens. | 常言道 生死乃游戏家常事 |
[13:53] | Hey, Walt. | 嘿 沃特 |
[13:57] | You ever think about death? | 你有想过死亡吗 |
[13:59] | I’m 85. Death is my roommate. | 我都85了 死神天天盯着我呢 |
[14:02] | I got a call from the doctor. | 医生给我打电话了 |
[14:04] | There’s a 60% chance I’m gonna die. | 我有60%的可能性会死 |
[14:06] | Ha! Doctors– | 哈 可笑的医生 |
[14:08] | said I’d be dead ten years ago. | 十年前就说我要死了 |
[14:09] | Look at me. | 你看我 |
[14:10] | I’m healthy as a– | 依然健康得如同… |
[14:13] | I gotta go change my tank. | 我得去换块电池了 |
[14:18] | Phil, you’ve gotta let this go. | 菲尔 你得放宽心 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry, Claire. | 对不起 克莱尔 |
[14:21] | I don’t know how to react | 我实在是手足无措 |
[14:22] | when I find out there’s a 70% chance I’m gonna die. | 因为我发现自己有70%的可能会死 |
[14:26] | Honey, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[14:28] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[14:29] | – You really think so? – I know so. | -你真这么想 -我确定 |
[14:33] | Claire’s my rock. | 克莱尔是我的后盾 |
[14:35] | You know when you’re on a plane and there’s turbulence, | 当你在飞机上遇上气流颠簸 |
[14:37] | you look at the flight attendants, | 你看看那些空姐空少 |
[14:38] | and if they’re still smiling and serving drinks, | 如果他们笑容依旧地端茶倒水 |
[14:39] | you know everything’s gonna be okay? | 你就会觉得心安 |
[14:40] | That’s Claire. | 克莱尔就像那样 |
[14:43] | I could also picture her as a cop. | 我也可以把她想象成一名警察 |
[14:45] | And into the final furlong it’s little bacon | 率先进入最后两百米的是”小培根” |
[14:47] | followed by Bradswaxjacket | 其次是”布拉德的蜡光皮衣” |
[14:49] | Go little bacon. Go little bacon. | 冲啊”小培根” “小培根”冲啊 |
[14:50] | You got this! You got this! | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[14:52] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 冲啊冲啊冲啊 |
[14:54] | And the winner is NO.9 little bacon by 3 lengths. | 冠军是九号”小培根” 领先了三马身的距离 |
[14:57] | Yes! I knew it! | 太棒了 我就知道 |
[14:58] | You see that, Manny? Dumb luck always runs out. | 看到了吗 曼尼 狗屎运没那么多的 |
[15:01] | But if you live in the real world, | 但如果你脚踏实地 |
[15:02] | and you use your head, | 动动脑子 |
[15:04] | not have it in the clouds like Dr. Dolittle there, | 而非像怪医杜立德糊涂一世聪明一时 |
[15:06] | You’ll do okay. | 你会赢的 |
[15:08] | Guess we should have listened to Jay on this one, dad. | 或许这次我们应该听杰的 老爸 |
[15:09] | You got that right. You should have listened to Jay. | 这话没错 不听杰之言 吃亏在眼前 |
[15:11] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 我还要告诉你 |
[15:12] | You can’t look in a horse’s eyes | 光看着马的眼睛 |
[15:14] | and tell there’s something wrong. | 是看不出个所以然的 |
[15:15] | You can’t even look in their eyes at the same time — | 你甚至无法同时看着马的两只眼睛 |
[15:17] | One’s here and one’s here! | 不在一边啊 |
[15:19] | Come on. Let’s go to the window, kid. | 走吧 我们去窗口领钱 |
[15:20] | I may need some help carrying my winnings. | 我一个人可拿不动那么多 |
[15:22] | Oh. Wait. | 且慢 |
[15:24] | Jay, look. | 杰 你看 |
[15:27] | Inquiry. | 调查中 |
[15:28] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:30] | It is when a horse has committed an infraction. | 就是有匹马违规了 |
[15:32] | Possible infraction. Usually it’s nothing. | 可能违规 通常没什么大碍 |
[15:34] | I’m sure… | 我确定 |
[15:35] | The number 9 horse little bacon | 九号马”小培根” |
[15:36] | has been disqualified for interference. | 由于”非法阻挡”被取消冠军资格 |
[15:38] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[15:38] | The winner is number 6 bradswaxjacket. | 冠军是6号马 “布拉德的蜡光皮衣” |
[15:42] | You see? | 瞧见没 |
[15:44] | The eyes… | 眼睛 |
[15:46] | They do not lie. | 不撒谎 |
[15:48] | Tough break, Jay. | 倒霉啊 杰 |
[15:51] | Here… | 给 |
[15:53] | Little something for gas. | 就当是油钱 |
[16:01] | Cam was right. I-I was being petty. | 小卡是对的 我太心胸狭隘了 |
[16:05] | So I found his box of old trophies | 于是我找到他那箱奖杯 |
[16:07] | and I decided to surprise him | 决定给他惊喜 |
[16:09] | by having them on the mantle when he got home. | 等他回家时会发现全摆在壁炉上 |
[16:11] | Well, I was the one who was surprised. | 结果倒是我自己惊讶了一番 |
[16:13] | I had no idea how many trophies he had– | 我完全不知道他得过那么多奖 |
[16:16] | First place, and all of them for different things. | 都是第一名 五花八门的 |
[16:18] | Music, football, art show, science fair, | 音乐 橄榄球 艺术展 科学展 |
[16:22] | a chili cook-off. | 美食节 |
[16:23] | A lifetime of accolades hidden away | 他藏起了人生中全部的荣耀 |
[16:25] | just so I wouldn’t feel bad. | 以免我自惭形秽 |
[16:29] | Aah! That’s a mouse! That’s a mou–oh! Ew! | 老鼠 有老鼠 好恶心 |
[16:32] | Oh! Disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[16:35] | Oh, no! No, cam, I-I was gonna make a big display! | 不 小卡 我是想把奖杯全部展出来 |
[16:39] | I believe you have. | 我想”也是” |
[16:41] | No, no, Cam! There was a– | 你误会了 小卡 里面有只… |
[16:43] | Oh! Gross! | 恶心 |
[16:50] | Listen, Manny, do me a favor | 曼尼 帮我个忙 |
[16:52] | and get me a cappuccino from right over there, okay? | 过去帮我买杯卡布奇诺好吗 |
[16:54] | No, it’s okay. I got it. | 不用了 我现在是款爷 |
[16:59] | So… | 那个 |
[17:01] | You wanna talk about what happened back there? | 想聊聊刚才的事吗 |
[17:03] | – Not at all. – You know… | -完全没兴趣 -其实 |
[17:04] | it is not just the horses whose souls I can read through their eyes. | 我以眼观心的本事 不只是针对马 |
[17:08] | You really wanna know? I’ll tell you. | 你真想知道吗 我告诉你 |
[17:11] | Okay. I’ll leave you alone. | 好吧 我不烦你了 |
[17:13] | All right, listen, hang on. | 听着 别走 |
[17:14] | I’m sorry I went after you like that in front of Manny. | 很抱歉我在曼尼面前找你麻烦 |
[17:16] | That was wrong. | 我错了 |
[17:17] | No, I get it. Nobody likes to lose at the races. | 不 我懂的 没人愿意输掉比赛 |
[17:21] | I don’t owe this guy anything. | 我不欠那家伙什么 |
[17:24] | He stops by a couple of times a year to see his kid. | 他一年会来看儿子几次 |
[17:27] | It used to be a relief, gave me a nice break. | 以前对我来说是种解脱 可以休息下 |
[17:30] | But now Manny and I, we got our own thing. | 可现在曼尼和我已经情同父子 |
[17:32] | Look, I know I’m not his dad… | 我知道自己不是他亲爹 |
[17:36] | Maybe I don’t like the reminder. | 但我不喜欢他的到来让我想到那一点 |
[17:42] | – Oh! Oh, my gosh! – Hey, what’s up? | -我的天啊 -怎么啦 |
[17:44] | – What? – We came as soon as we heard. | -怎么啦 -一听到消息我们就来了 |
[17:46] | Heard what? | 什么消息 |
[17:47] | We heard Phil got bad news from the doctor. | 我们听说菲尔从医生那儿得到了噩耗 |
[17:48] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[17:49] | Gloria! | 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:51] | No, I didn’t say that he got bad news… | 不 我没说他确诊了 |
[17:54] | I said that he was getting bad news. | 我说的是有那个可能 |
[17:56] | You don’t know that he’s getting bad news. | 你也只是猜测有可能 |
[17:59] | I saw a black mouse. | 我看见黑耗子了 |
[18:01] | I saw a black mouse. | 我也看见了 |
[18:02] | So he says. | 谁信啊 |
[18:03] | – Okay. You guys… – Oh, this is worse than I thought! | -好了各位 -这比我想象的还糟 |
[18:06] | No, it’s not. Listen to me. Listen. | 没事的 听我说 |
[18:08] | Phil is fine. As a matter of fact, | 菲尔没事 事实上 |
[18:09] | you should go before he even knows you’re here. | 在他发现你们之前快闪人吧 |
[18:10] | No, no. We’re staying. We’re staying. | 不不 我们不走 我们留下 |
[18:13] | We got here as soon as we could. | 一听到消息我们就来了 |
[18:14] | Did you bring the coffee cake? | 有买咖啡蛋糕吗 |
[18:16] | Yes, I have it right here. | 有 在我这儿 |
[18:17] | He carried it in from the car. I paid for it. | 他拿下车而已 我出的钱 |
[18:19] | Listen. Listen to me. | 听我说 听着 |
[18:22] | I am very sorry for what you are going through. | 对于你现在所受的煎熬 我深表同情 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | Who is this? | 这谁啊 |
[18:26] | Who, indeed? | 何方神圣 |
[18:27] | I am Javier Delgado, Manny’s father | 我是哈维尔·迪尔加多 曼尼的亲爹 |
[18:29] | and Gloria’s former husband and lover. | 歌洛莉亚的前夫兼爱人 |
[18:32] | I hope you do not think this is insensitive, | 我说这话你别觉得我冷血 |
[18:34] | but you are a beautiful woman, | 你是位美丽的女人 |
[18:35] | and you will have no trouble to find a man–… | 再找个男人不难的 |
[18:37] | Javier! The body is not even cold yet! | 哈维尔 人家老公尸骨未寒呢 |
[18:40] | The body is upstairs watching basketball. | “行尸”活的好好的 在楼上看篮球比赛呢 |
[18:43] | He is fine. | 他没事 |
[18:44] | – Gloria said he was sick. – No. | -歌洛莉亚说他病了 -没有 |
[18:46] | He went to the doctor, he had some tests. | 他去看了医生 做了些检查 |
[18:48] | The doctor called. That’s it. | 医生来了电话 就是这样 |
[18:49] | Plus today he run out of his lifetime supply of razors. | 加上他终生供应的剃刀 在今天用完了 |
[18:53] | That’s a sign. | 这是个征兆 |
[18:54] | This is a lot of hocus-pocus! | 全都是无中生有 |
[18:56] | I can’t believe I bought a coffee cake over this! | 难以置信我买个蛋糕却用在如此可笑的场合 |
[18:58] | Wait, wait, wait, no, no. I’m confused. | 等等 我有点混乱 |
[19:00] | What did the doctor say exactly? | 医生到底怎么说的 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. We missed his call this morning. | 我不知道 今早的电话我们错过了 |
[19:04] | The doctor called on Saturday? | 医生在周六打来电话? |
[19:05] | – Yeah. So? – Nothing. | -是的 那又如何 -没什么 |
[19:08] | Not nothing. Not nothing. What? | 有什么 有什么 快说 |
[19:10] | Well, it’s just that, uh, | 只是 那个 |
[19:11] | Doctors don’t usually call on Saturday with good news | 医生在周六打电话 通常没好事 |
[19:15] | But they could call– | 但是可能… |
[19:16] | I mean, he could call with anything. | 可能是因为其它事情 |
[19:17] | Do you think he’s sick… | 你觉得他真病了吗 |
[19:20] | What’s… what going on? | 这是 怎么回事 |
[19:23] | Nothing. Nothing. Everybody just came by | 没什么 大家来串个门 |
[19:25] | for absolutely no reason at all. | 没什么特别原因 |
[19:26] | You look worried. | 你一脸担心的样子 |
[19:27] | I’m not worried. | 我没担心 |
[19:29] | Oh, god. The plane’s in trouble. | 天呐 飞机失事前 |
[19:32] | You put away the drink cart and you’re strapping in. | 空姐会收好小餐车 大家扣好安全带 |
[19:34] | – You’re gonna be fine, kid! – You are gonna be great! | -你会没事的 孩子 -肯定没事的 |
[19:38] | I wish I looked this good. | 你气色比我还好呢 |
[19:39] | Stop, please! You’re freaking me out. | 拜托别说了 胆都被你们吓破了 |
[19:41] | Are you gonna die? | 你会死吗 |
[19:42] | I don’t know! There’s stil a 5% chance I’ll make it! | 我不知道 我有5%的机会可以挺过去 |
[19:49] | – It’s Dr. Sendroff. – Okay. Okay. | -是桑德弗医生 -接吧 |
[19:51] | Guys, I don’t know what’s on | 亲人们 我不知道电话 |
[19:52] | the other end of this phone call… | 那端会是什么消息 |
[19:53] | But whatever happens, I just want you to know, | 但无论发生何事 只希望大家知道 |
[19:56] | you’ve already given me a lifetime supply of happiness. | 你们已经给了我终生用不完的幸福 |
[19:59] | I remember once as a child– | 我记得小时候 |
[19:59] | – Answer it! – Do it! | -接电话呀 -快接 |
[20:03] | Dr. Sendroff? | 桑德弗医生 |
[20:04] | What’s the word? | 找我什么事 |
[20:09] | – Are you serious? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[20:12] | That’s it? | 是这样吗 |
[20:13] | What is it?! | 是怎么样 |
[20:14] | H-hold on one second. | 等等 |
[20:16] | He’s calling about a real estate listing. I’m fine. | 他打电话是问房子挂牌的事 我没事 |
[20:19] | Ay, no. | 就这个啊 |
[20:19] | Yesterday, you said you’d call if something was wrong. | 昨天 你说有问题的话会打电话 |
[20:22] | Then you called, then you disappeared. | 你打了电话 接着就消失了 |
[20:25] | That is the most irresponsible, unprofessional thing | 这是我这辈子见过的最不负责任 |
[20:27] | I’ve ever heard of in my entire life! | 最没职业水准的事 |
[20:29] | And do you have anyone to represent you | 你想出售的房子 |
[20:31] | in the sale of your current house? | 现在找好经纪人了吗 |
[20:33] | Look into his eyes. | 我以眼观心过了 |
[20:34] | I don’t care what the doctor says. | 无论医生说什么 |
[20:35] | I give him six months. | 我看他就半年命了 |
[20:39] | Stop staring. | 别盯着人家看 |
[20:48] | So, Phil Ddunphy, tell us a little bit about yourself. | 菲尔·邓菲 介绍下你自己 |
[20:51] | Well, Chip, I’m married to a great lady–hi, Claire! | 奇普 我娶了个好老婆 克莱尔 |
[20:53] | And I have a baby girl. | 有个宝贝女儿 |
[20:55] | Um, I’m a real estate agent, and I enjoy playing checkers. | 我是个房产经纪人 喜欢下跳棋 |
[20:57] | – Okay. – Both chinese and american. | -好的 -中式西式跳棋都喜欢 |
[21:00] | And, uh, I am a fan of hip-hop. | 还有 我超粉嘻哈风 |
[21:02] | Well, good for you. | 不错 |
[21:03] | Though I try to stay neutral in the whole east coast/west coast thang. | 不过在东西岸嘻哈大对决中 我尽量保持中立 |
[21:06] | – Next up we have a– – One quick thing– | -下一位… -马上说完 |
[21:08] | Shout out to my, uh, college buddy Ling, | 向我的大学哥们林问个好 |
[21:10] | who built his own helicopter and is taking his first flight today, | 他自己造了架直升机 今天首航 |
[21:13] | and, uh, I also wanna wish a happy anniversary | 我还要祝岳父岳母大人 |
[21:15] | to my in-laws Jay and Dede Pritchett. | 杰·普里契特伉俪结婚周年快乐 |
[21:17] | Your eternal love is an inspiration to us all. | 你们至死不渝的爱情给后辈作了好榜样 |
[21:20] | Okay. That’s enough. | 好了 说够了吧 |
[21:22] | Next up, we have a homemaker from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania. | 下一位 来自宾州怀斯特米福的家庭主妇 |
[21:25] | Hi. | 你好 |