时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So the five keys to investing wisely in a down real estate market are… | 在低迷的房地产市场中 明智投资的五大秘诀就是 |
[00:06] | KEYp your cool… | “诀”对保持冷静 |
[00:10] | KEYp informed… | “诀”对信息灵通 |
[00:14] | Legwork. | 腿脚勤快 |
[00:15] | I recently became a partner in a new agency, | 我刚成为一家新房地产公司的合伙人 |
[00:18] | so I put together a seminar | 所以我要办个解说会 |
[00:20] | to recruit first-time home buyers. | 来吸引第一次买房的新手 |
[00:22] | I want to give ’em a step-by-step description | 我希望给他们一步步讲解 |
[00:24] | of exactly what I can do for them. | 我如何帮他们选到满意的房子 |
[00:27] | Am I worried tha they might write it all down | 你问我会不会担心他们记下步骤后 |
[00:29] | and just do it themselves? | 自己去挑选房子 |
[00:30] | Quite frankly, I hadn’t thought about it until just now. | 坦白说 我现在才察觉到这个问题 |
[00:34] | Do I really have to go to this thing? | 我非得去参加吗 |
[00:35] | Yes. You’re a big part of today. | 当然 你今天戏份大着呢 |
[00:37] | You’re my support staff. | 你是我的后勤人员 |
[00:38] | Then why am I not getting paid? | 那你为什么不付我工钱 |
[00:40] | That is a good question. | 问得好 |
[00:42] | And I think I’m gonna text you the answer | 我会把答案用短信发到 |
[00:44] | on that cell phone we pay for. | 我们买给你的手机上 |
[00:45] | Honey, do you wanna practice your part again? | 亲爱的 要再练习一下你的部分吗 |
[00:47] | Uh, no. It’s just one question. I think I got it. | 不 就一个问题而已 我记住了 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but it’s the most important question | 是的 可那是最关键的问题 |
[00:51] | because it launches me into my big finish. | 它将引出我的压轴好戏 |
[00:53] | – Yes. – That way, people leave excited. | -没错 -那样人们会高高兴兴地离开 |
[00:55] | Oh, I think people will be excited to leave. | 我看是很高兴能离开吧 |
[01:01] | Luke… | 卢克 |
[01:03] | Why? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry. It’s for school. | 抱歉 我是为了完成学校作业 |
[01:06] | I have to design a container that’ll protect an egg | 我必须设计一个容器保护鸡蛋 |
[01:08] | in a 1-story drop. | 从1层楼高处跌落而不摔碎 |
[01:09] | Yeah, so, um, | 好吧 所以 |
[01:10] | you thought you would go with an egg carton? | 你准备用包装鸡蛋的纸盒吗 |
[01:13] | What if the best idea was under my nose the whole time? | 也许最佳方法就藏在我眼皮底下呢 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna need to come down and clean this up now. | 你得下来把这一摊收拾干净 |
[01:18] | Ugh! I wouldn’t have to do any of this | 其实我本来完全不用瞎折腾的 |
[01:20] | if Alex would just let me use hers from when she took the class. | 都怪艾丽克斯不肯让我用她当年上这课时的作品 |
[01:23] | Never. | 门都没有 |
[01:24] | That design is my intellectual property. | 那设计是我的知识产权 |
[01:26] | I think it has applications for unmanned space flight. | 我觉得它足以应用在无人”驾”驶太空飞行上 |
[01:29] | Keep talking like that | 你再继续当科学怪胎 |
[01:29] | and you’ll go through life unmanned. | 一辈子都无人可”嫁”了 |
[01:31] | – Funny. – Girls. | -真会搞笑 -姑娘们 |
[01:33] | Luke, honey, listen to me. | 卢克 亲爱的 听我说 |
[01:34] | You’re gonna need to do this project on your own. | 你得独立完成这个作业 |
[01:36] | And you can do it. Just… really think. | 你能做到的 只要努力动动脑子 |
[01:39] | I’ve got it! | 我想到了 |
[01:40] | What if I’m the container? | 用我自身做容器如何 |
[01:42] | There’s a thought. You could be… | 算是个想法 你可以… |
[01:44] | No, Luke! Luke! | 别 卢克 卢克 |
[02:08] | Okay, si, te quiero. Mwah, mwah, mwah! | 好 好 亲亲 爱你哦 |
[02:12] | I understood “Crazy old witch,” | 我听懂了”疯老巫婆子” |
[02:13] | “Go kill yourself,” Then “I love you.” | “去死吧” 以及 “爱你哦” |
[02:15] | I’ll never get this, how you all yell at each other. | 我一直搞不懂 你们家人怎么老互相嚷嚷 |
[02:18] | That’s how you know that your family loves you | 如何感受家人爱 |
[02:21] | when they feel free to scream at you. | 就在他们嚷你时 |
[02:23] | Oh, I guess I owe my ex-wife an apology. | 那我应该对我前妻说声抱歉了 |
[02:25] | Apparently,she was nuts about me. | 显然 她当年爱我爱得如痴如狂 |
[02:28] | Darn it! | 该死 |
[02:29] | Try the next one over a frying pan. | 下次在炒锅上试验吧 |
[02:31] | I could use some breakfast. | 正好给我当早饭 |
[02:32] | This is so frustrating. | 真让人丧气 |
[02:34] | At least you’re getting your hands dirty for a change. | 至少你是在亲自动手做事 |
[02:36] | It is a nice break from the life of the mind I usually live. | 平时都沉迷于精神世界 现在能动动手也不错 |
[02:38] | That’s the spirit. | 说得很对 |
[02:40] | Plus it’s a metaphor for the human condition. | 再说也是对人类境况的一种暗喻 |
[02:42] | Aren’t we all just fragile eggs | 我们不都是易碎的鸡蛋吗 |
[02:43] | hiding behind bubble wrap and bravado? | 躲藏在气泡垫的背后 虚张声势 |
[02:45] | And we’re back. | 又回到老样子了 |
[02:46] | Well, I’m sure that your egg-droppy thing | 我保证你的鸡蛋坠落作品 |
[02:48] | is going to be the best in the class. | 会是全班最棒的 |
[02:49] | Except for Luke’s. | 肯定比不上卢克的 |
[02:51] | Really? Our Luke? | 是吗 我们家卢克吗 |
[02:54] | But isn’t he, like, a little, like… | 可他不是 有点…天然呆 |
[02:56] | I bet Claire’s gonna help him, | 克莱尔肯定会帮他忙的 |
[02:57] | just like she did with his self-portrait for art class. | 就像上次美术课帮他画自画像一样 |
[03:00] | There was life in those eyes. | 那双眼睛囧囧有神 |
[03:02] | It was haunting. | 让人难以忘怀 |
[03:03] | Tell you what. I’m gonna nip this in the bud. | 那行 我要将此不正之风扼杀于萌芽中 |
[03:06] | You deserve a fighting chance. | 你应该有公平竞争的机会 |
[03:09] | Hey, I’m calling about that, uh, egg project the boys are doing. | 我是为孩子们的那个鸡蛋坠落作业打来的 |
[03:12] | Parents aren’t supposed to help out on that, right? | 家长不该插手帮忙 对吧 |
[03:14] | Why would the parents be helping? | 家长干嘛要帮呢 |
[03:16] | Why do they cut grapes for 8-year-olds? | 那干嘛要帮8岁的孩子切葡萄呢 |
[03:17] | I figure if you can eat a chicken finger, | 我觉得他们都会啃炸鸡条了 |
[03:19] | you can tear your way through a grape. | 肯定也能成功解决一颗葡萄 |
[03:20] | Again, dad? | 又旧事重提吗 爸爸 |
[03:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, it just… | 抱歉 那事… |
[03:23] | bugs me, is all. | 总让我不爽而已 |
[03:25] | The point is, I’m not helping, | 我要说的是 我不会帮忙 |
[03:27] | and I hope no one else is helping, either. | 我希望大家也都别帮忙 |
[03:29] | Okay, dad. Thanks for the heads-up. | 好吧 爸爸 多谢你提醒 |
[03:31] | Love you. Bye-bye. | 爱你哦 再见 |
[03:34] | Well, my dad is doing Manny’s project for him. | 我爸要帮曼尼做作业了 |
[03:36] | He called to tell you that? | 他专门打电话来告诉你吗 |
[03:38] | Oh, no. He called to tell me that he wasn’t, | 不 他打来告诉我他不会帮忙 |
[03:40] | which is exactly what you say when you are, | 那正是当你要插手帮忙时 |
[03:42] | but you don’t want anybody to suspect it. | 又不想引人怀疑的说辞 |
[03:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:46] | What would you say if you had issues with your father? | 那你和你爸之间的问题又是什么说辞呢 |
[03:48] | Claire and Jay are incredibly competitive. | 克莱尔和杰非常喜欢一较高低 |
[03:51] | Tennis games, card games, everything. | 网球比赛 扑克比赛 任何事 |
[03:54] | Who knows why? | 没人知道原因 |
[03:55] | Claire is the son that my dad never had. | 克莱尔就像是我爸期望中的儿子 |
[03:57] | I mean, he just wanted someone to throw a ball in the backyard. | 他希望有个儿子一起在后院投球玩 |
[04:01] | I did once, but… | 我投过一次 可是 |
[04:03] | He did not attend. | 他没有来 |
[04:07] | Looks like fun. | 看起来挺有趣的 |
[04:08] | It was, but now it’s hard. | 开始是 可现在变难了 |
[04:09] | Oh, I’m sure you’re gonna do great, buddy… | 你一定能做得很好 老弟 |
[04:15] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[04:16] | Uh, I am just showing interest in our son’s project, | 我只是对咱儿子的作品感兴趣 |
[04:20] | which any parent would– | 任何家长都… |
[04:21] | Think! Think… to do. Thinking… I am, | 想想 好好想 我在想 |
[04:25] | that maybe I should stay here | 或许我应该留在这儿 |
[04:26] | in case Luke has any questions. | 以防卢克有什么问题要问 |
[04:29] | Do you think you can find somebody else | 你能找到其他什么人 |
[04:30] | to help you with your seminar? | 去帮你完成解说会吗 |
[04:31] | I don’t know. That’s a little last-minute. | 估计不行吧 现在让我去哪儿找啊 |
[04:33] | You’re kind of irreplaceable. | 你是不可替代的啊 |
[04:35] | Well, I mean, it’s just one question, | 我意思是说 反正就只有一个问题 |
[04:37] | and the seminar isn’t for a few hours… | 而且那个解说会也不会花太多时间 |
[04:40] | Hey, Gloria? Quick favor. | 喂 歌洛莉亚 帮个小忙 |
[04:44] | Okay. See you there. Bye-bye. | 好吧 那边见 拜拜 |
[04:46] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[04:47] | Phil. | 是菲尔 |
[04:47] | He needs help with a seminar that he’s giving. | 他请我去帮他完成一个解说会 |
[04:50] | Why can’t Claire help him? | 怎么不找克莱尔帮他 |
[04:52] | – He didn’t say. – I’ll tell you why | -他没说 -我告诉你为什么 |
[04:54] | because she’s knee-deep in Luke’s egg drop project. | 因为她投身于卢克的鸡蛋坠落实验了 |
[04:56] | She said that she was not going to help. | 她说过不会插手帮忙的 |
[04:58] | That’s exactly what I would say to me | 那正是我对自己的惯用说辞 |
[05:00] | if I was helping my kid and didn’t want me to know. | 用于我想帮孩子 又想骗自己说没插手的场合 |
[05:02] | Why would you be talking to you? | 你为什么会跟自己说话 |
[05:04] | I’m just saying it’s unfair to Manny. | 我只是说 那样对曼尼不公平 |
[05:06] | The kid doesn’t stand a chance on his own. | 那孩子只靠自己是没希望赢的 |
[05:08] | I’m tagging in here. | 我要插手了 |
[05:09] | Jay, he doesn’t need you to baby him. | 杰 他不需要你插手 |
[05:11] | I’m just gonna give him a few tips. | 我就给他一点点指导而已 |
[05:12] | Kid, get yourself a snack. | 孩子 去吃点东西 |
[05:14] | Okay, I’ll cut him some grapes. | 好吧 我给他切点葡萄 |
[05:16] | Damn it! | 别捣乱 |
[05:17] | Not like that, Jay. | 不是那种切片 杰 |
[05:18] | Like this. Look. | 是这样 瞧着 |
[05:20] | It just irritates me, you know what I mean? | 那个能惹毛我 你懂的 |
[05:25] | We’re meeting with prospective birth mothers. | 我们近期在见一些孕妇 以预备将来领养 |
[05:27] | We’ve had a few of these meetings, | 我们曾有过一些类似的见面 |
[05:29] | and they’re very nerve-racking. | 那种事让人十分伤脑筋 |
[05:30] | You want to look good, | 你希望打扮得帅气迷人 |
[05:31] | You want to make a good first impression | 给对方留下良好的第一印象 |
[05:33] | kind of like a first date. | 有点像初次约会 |
[05:34] | Actually, it’s–it’s the opposite of a first date. | 事实上 跟初次约会正好相反 |
[05:37] | You don’t wanna have sex, but you do want a baby. | 你不想做爱 但却希望直接要个孩子 |
[05:40] | I have to say, Lily is adorable, | 我必须承认 莉莉太可爱了 |
[05:42] | and such a good eater. | 而且很能吃哦 |
[05:44] | Oh, not all the time. | 并非总是如此 |
[05:45] | She just happens to love my tuna salad. | 她只是喜欢我做的金枪鱼沙拉而已 |
[05:48] | Dolphin safe, of course. | 当然 我们没吃海豚 |
[05:49] | [Dolphin safe在俚语中指女同或直男 Tuna指二者共同的猎物–女孩] | |
[05:49] | Oh, who cares about that? | 谁在乎那个啦 |
[05:51] | Well, I bet the dolphins do. | 我觉得海豚们介意 |
[05:53] | It’s okay to eat tuna, but not dolphin? | 你意思是说吃金枪鱼可以 吃海豚就不行 |
[05:56] | My theory is, a fish is a fish. | 我却觉得 鱼就是鱼而已 |
[05:59] | Well… | 其实呢 |
[06:01] | A dolphin’s actually a mammal, so… | 海豚实际上是哺乳动物 所以说 |
[06:03] | Eh, to-may-to, to-mah-to. | 就像番茄和西红柿 都一回事 |
[06:04] | More like tomato, cow. | 那番茄和母牛还一回事呢 |
[06:06] | Mitchell, can you help me with the scones in the kitchen? | 米奇 来厨房帮我弄一下司康饼 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:09] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[06:12] | Okay, this is not really about the scones. | 好吧 我们不是来弄司康饼的 |
[06:14] | Oh, really? You didn’t need help carrying six scones? | 是吗 你一个人能拿得了六块饼吗 |
[06:16] | No, this is about your need to correct | 不 问题是你得改掉 |
[06:18] | everyone’s every little mistake. | 偏执地纠正别人小错误的毛病 |
[06:19] | I am sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:20] | I thought that she could use a basic biology lesson. | 但我觉得她需要学习一些基础生物知识 |
[06:23] | Well, let me give you a basic biology lesson– | 好吧 我来告诉你一点基础生物知识 |
[06:25] | you and I can’t make a baby. | 你跟我生不了孩子 |
[06:27] | So if she points to a lamp and calls it “Uncle George,” | 所以如果她指着一盏灯 说那是乔治叔叔 |
[06:30] | What are you gonna say? | 你怎么说 |
[06:32] | “Pleased to meet you, Uncle George.” | “很高兴见到你 乔治叔叔” |
[06:33] | Very good. Now let’s get out there, | 很好 现在我们出去 |
[06:35] | smile, nod, and get ourselves a baby. | 微笑 点头 弄个孩子回来 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | And those are your five keys. | 眼前就是你们的五把钥匙[关键要点] |
[06:41] | Now if there are no more questions… | 如果没有别的问题的话 |
[06:45] | Ah, yes, the lovely home buyer right here | 哦看 这边有位可爱的买家 |
[06:47] | On the edge of her seat. | 正跃跃欲试呢 |
[06:50] | I was wondering… | 我想问的是 |
[06:52] | I was wondering, | 我想问的是 |
[06:54] | Is there a sixth key? | 有第六把钥匙吗 |
[06:56] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[06:58] | There is. | 的确有 |
[07:01] | We’ll work on that. | 待会儿得再练练 |
[07:02] | It’s the key to the new home you’ve purchased below market. | 此乃你能够以低于市场价买到新居的关键 |
[07:04] | Thanks to Woosnum, Keneally, and Dunphy. | 感谢沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公司吧 |
[07:09] | Bravo! | 精彩绝伦 |
[07:11] | Fire the confetti cannon, drop the banner, | 放彩花 落帷幕 |
[07:13] | autographs, autographs, autographs, | 签名 签名 签名 |
[07:14] | and we’re done. | 然后搞定 |
[07:15] | We still have, like, an hour left. | 我们还剩一个小时呢 |
[07:16] | Can I go shopping? | 我能去购物吗 |
[07:17] | No. I-I have vocal exercises to do, | 不行 我得做一些发声练习 |
[07:20] | and I need you to do a sound check for me. | 我需要你帮我检查一下嗓音 |
[07:21] | I was hoping we could go to my hair salon. | 我打算和海莉去一趟发廊来着 |
[07:24] | It’s nearby. I didn’t have time to finish my hair this morning. | 就在附近 今天早上我没时间弄头发 |
[07:27] | Really? That just happens? | 不是吧 就要弃我而去了吗 |
[07:28] | Ooh, and I can get my nailse done. | 真好 我可以去做美甲 |
[07:30] | Is it okay? | 行吗 |
[07:31] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 走吧 |
[07:32] | Oh, oh! | 对了 |
[07:33] | Could one of you guys stick this under a chair on your way out? | 你们出去时谁能把这个钉在某一个椅子下面 |
[07:35] | One of the lucky attendees is going home | 某个幸运参会者可以带回家 |
[07:36] | with a brand-new mouse pad. | 一个新型鼠标垫哦 |
[07:38] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:39] | I don’t wanna see which chair. | 我不想知道是哪个椅子 |
[07:40] | I wanna be blown away like everyone else. | 我想到时候和其他人一样被震撼到 |
[07:45] | Yes. Now that is feng shui. | 没错 那就叫顺应风水 |
[07:48] | Doesn’t that feel better? | 现在是不是感觉舒服多了 |
[07:49] | Oh, yes. It’s wonderful for conversation. | 还真是 现在的格局”真适合”聊天 |
[07:51] | Yes, this is nice. | 没错 感觉真好 |
[07:52] | It gives the room a nice flow, which I’m really liking. | 让室内有一种流通感 我真的好喜欢 |
[07:55] | Sometimes, your furniture tells you where it wants to be. | 有时候 你的家具会告诉你 它们想被放在哪里 |
[08:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:02] | Do you mind if I use your restroom? | 我能用一下卫生间吗 |
[08:04] | Not at all. It’s– it’s just down the hall. | 请 大厅一直走就是 |
[08:06] | Just be warned–there’s some furniture in there | 顺便说一下 里面有些家具 |
[08:08] | that kind of likes where it is! | 貌似就喜欢现在的摆放位置哦 |
[08:11] | Okay, I know it’s killing you to do this whole song and dance, | 好吧 我明白让你如此卑躬屈膝装孙子很折磨人 |
[08:13] | But I think it’s going great. | 但是我觉得进行的很顺利 |
[08:14] | Cam, there’s a limit, okay? | 小卡 得有个度才行 懂吗 |
[08:16] | We already promised her that we would show her son all 52 states. | 我们已经答应会带她儿子逛遍52个州 |
[08:19] | Oh, wow, you have a keyboard. | 哇哦 你们还有电子琴耶 |
[08:21] | Oh, yes. That’s mine. | 是的 那是我的琴 |
[08:22] | You’re musical. I love that. | 你是音乐家 我喜欢 |
[08:24] | It’s very important to me. | 那对我很重要 |
[08:25] | Oh, well, you’re preaching to the choir. | 噢 还用你来向我鼓吹音乐的重要性嘛 |
[08:27] | Literally. I’ve sung in several. | 真的 我真在几个唱诗班唱过呢 |
[08:29] | Yeah, we sing to Lily… all of the time. | 我们经常 给莉莉唱歌 |
[08:31] | I wish I could hear you guys. | 我真希望能听听你们的歌声 |
[08:32] | Oh, well, that’s very sweet. | 噢哈 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:34] | No, now. | 不是 我现在想听 |
[08:36] | The baby’s father is a musician, | 宝宝的亲生父亲是个音乐家 |
[08:38] | and I would love to know | 所以我真的很希望 |
[08:39] | that he’s growing up in a musical househo. | 他能在一个音乐氛围浓厚的家庭成长 |
[08:44] | – Okay. – Great. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[08:47] | Okay. Now we are actually doing a song and dance. | 好吧 现在我们真得歌舞欢腾了 |
[08:50] | Okay, well, look at it this way– | 好吧 你应该这么想 |
[08:51] | We’re not only adopting a baby, | 我们不仅是是领养了一个宝宝 |
[08:52] | we’re saving it from a life spent searching for east Dakota. | 也避免了他将一生都用于寻找东达科他州 |
[08:56] | Oh, God. | 神啊 |
[08:57] | This is acally nice. | 这灯其实不错的 |
[08:58] | This is actually very nice to lean on. | 用来靠着确实挺不错的 |
[09:03] | It broke again. | 又摔破了 |
[09:04] | Mm. Yes, I saw. | 是啊 我看见了 |
[09:05] | We’ll just need to double up on the cotton. | 我们只需要把棉层加倍就好了 |
[09:07] | Here, let me save you a step. | 瞧着 反正都是碎 不如直接摔 |
[09:11] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:12] | Knock, knock! | 开门开门 |
[09:14] | Dad! Hey! What are you doing here? | 爸爸 你来这干什么 |
[09:16] | Manny needs that solder iron I lent to Phil. | 曼尼需要用我借给菲尔的电烙铁 |
[09:18] | One of the screws on his project keeps coming loose. | 他那装置上的一个螺钉总是拧不紧 |
[09:21] | Other than that, it’s flawless. | 除了那个毛病 其余的就无懈可击了 |
[09:23] | Huh. His latest test run, he dropped it off the roof, | 最新的一次测试中 他在楼顶松手后 |
[09:25] | he walked downstairs, it hadn’t landed yet. | 走下楼梯 这时候鸡蛋还没落地呢 |
[09:28] | I had nothing. I had to get in Claire’s head. | 我毫无进展 我必须扰乱克莱尔的方寸 |
[09:31] | Sometimes the best thing to do in race to the top… | 有时候想要在竞争中拔得头筹 |
[09:34] | is grease the pole behind you. | 最好是玩点阴的 |
[09:36] | Wow. So Manny’s still working? | 这么说 曼尼还在做吗 |
[09:38] | Luke finished a couple hours ago. | 卢克几小时之前就完成了 |
[09:39] | Is that why all these eggs are on the floor? | 所以地上才有这么多烂鸡蛋吗 |
[09:41] | Oh, well, you know, after so many landed safely, | 其实是经历了多次的成功试验后 |
[09:44] | we thought we should test ’em, | 我们觉得应该测试一下这些鸡蛋 |
[09:45] | make sure we weren’t working with a super strong batch. | 确保这些不是超级摔不烂鸡蛋 |
[09:48] | Sounds like you knocked it out of the park. | 听起来你们相当成功嘛 |
[09:50] | Oh yeah!We did. | 那是当然 |
[09:52] | Um, so dad, | 那么 爸爸 |
[09:53] | if I find out what Phil did with that soldering iron, | 如果我知道菲尔把电烙铁搁哪了 |
[09:55] | I’ll run it over. | 我就给你送去 |
[09:56] | Great. . ’cause, uh, | 太好了 因为 |
[09:58] | we’re gonna test it later today at the school. | 我们今天晚些时候会在学校试验 |
[10:01] | Fun. Maybe we’ll meet you. | 有意思 说不定到时能碰见你呢 |
[10:03] | We can come anytime, right? | 我们随时都能去 是吧 |
[10:05] | Cause we don’t have a-a spring problem. | 因为我们的弹簧什么的可没出故障 |
[10:08] | Run 5? | 5点见 |
[10:09] | Perfect. | 一言为定 |
[10:12] | Okay. Bear with us. We’re a little rusty. | 您多担待 我们久未开过嗓了 |
[10:14] | Yes, and please put all cell phones on vibrate. | 没错 请把手机调至震动状态 |
[10:20] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *不要把我心伤* |
[10:23] | *I couldn’t if I tried* | *我怎能把你心伤* |
[10:26] | *Honey, if I get restless* | *宝贝 如果我焦躁不安* |
[10:29] | *Baby, you’re not that kind* | *宝贝 你不是那种人* |
[10:36] | *Nobody knows it* | *无人知晓* |
[10:38] | *Nobody knows* | *无人知晓* |
[10:40] | *When I was down* | *当我心潮低落* |
[10:42] | *I was your clown* | *我就是逗你笑的小丑* |
[10:44] | I really am a clown. | 我真的是个小丑 |
[10:47] | *I gave you my heart* | *我把心都给了你* |
[10:52] | *So don’t go breaking my heart* | *所以不要把我心伤* |
[10:55] | *I won’t go breaking your heart* | *我不会把你心伤* |
[10:57] | *Don’t go breaking my* | *不要把我心伤* |
[10:58] | *Don’t go breaking my heart.Yeah* | *不要把我心伤 耶* |
[11:04] | – Thank you. – It was wonderful. | -谢谢 -唱得太好了 |
[11:05] | Oh. I’m confused, though. | 但是我有点疑惑 |
[11:07] | I thought Cameron was the singer. | 我以为卡梅隆是歌手 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:10] | Yes, yes, I am. | 是 是 我是 |
[11:11] | Really? Because mitchell has such a lovely voice. | 真的 因为米奇尔的嗓音那么甜美 |
[11:14] | Well, I think he was following my lead. | 其实 我想是他只是跟着我的调 |
[11:16] | You know, a good leader can make all the difference. | 一个好的领唱可以带动全场呢 |
[11:18] | Actually, you were a little pitchy. | 事实上 你的音不太准 |
[11:20] | But it was terrific, really. | 但总体真的很棒 真的 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:24] | Yes. Thank you for your opinion. | 谢谢你的点评 |
[11:30] | Faster! Faster! We’re going to be late to your father. | 快点 快点 你爸那边要迟到了 |
[11:33] | Why did you have to do your toes, too? | 为什么你还得给你的脚趾头做美甲 |
[11:36] | Well, there’s this really cute boy at school | 学校里有个超可爱的男生 |
[11:38] | who’s kinda into my feet. | 好像有点迷上我的玉足了呢 |
[11:39] | Be careful. That can get really creepy fast. | 小心点 说不定那人是个变态 |
[11:43] | Ay. Where is the car? I parked it here! | 咦 车呢 我刚就停这了 |
[11:46] | It’s a tow zone. | 这是禁停区 |
[11:47] | Somebody just put that there, | 那牌子肯定是刚刚挂上的 |
[11:47] | 交通畅行区 全天禁止停车 违者拖走 | |
[11:47] | because that wasn’t here when I parked! | 因为我停车的时候还没有那块牌呢 |
[11:49] | It looks pretty old to me. | 我觉得那块牌已经风吹日晒很久了啊 |
[11:50] | Haley, don’t lie. That was not here! | 海莉 别瞎说 刚刚真没那块牌 |
[12:04] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[12:06] | Get ready for one of the giants | 准备好欢迎 |
[12:09] | of residential real estate… | 房地产行业巨子 |
[12:12] | A salesman’s salesman… | 推销员中的推销员 |
[12:15] | Where are you guys? I’ve been calling you! | 你们在哪 我刚刚一直给你们打电话 |
[12:17] | A realtor’s realtor… | 房产经纪人中的翘楚 |
[12:19] | You were supposed to do my intro. | 本该由你来引入我的出场 |
[12:21] | Now I have to. | 现在只能我自己干了 |
[12:22] | 2-time non-consecutive winner of the realtor of the year award… | 两届非连续年度房地产经纪人奖得主 |
[12:25] | Just get back here by the end. | 在活动尾声时务必回来 |
[12:27] | Future investors, | 未来的投资者们 |
[12:28] | Stop making excuses! | 别再找借口了 |
[12:31] | And start… making your dreams come true! | 开始 让你们的梦想成真 |
[12:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, Phil Dunphy! | 女士们先生们 有请菲尔·邓菲 |
[12:43] | How are you? | 你们好吗 |
[12:45] | Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 麦克 多谢了 |
[12:48] | Welcome. | 欢迎各位 |
[12:49] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[12:51] | You see? They don’t stop because I’m latina. | 看到没 见我是拉美裔就不停车 |
[12:53] | Or because that was just a yellow car. | 或者因为那是辆黄色私家小轿车 |
[12:57] | My dad is gonna freak out. | 我爸肯定气坏了 |
[12:58] | You have to take the blame for this. | 你得把错都揽在自己身上 |
[13:00] | Why me? | 为什么 |
[13:01] | Oh, because he’ll never get mad at you. | 因为他永远不会生你的气 |
[13:03] | He totally puts you on a pedestal. | 他把你当女神一样膜拜 |
[13:05] | That’s not true. | 才不是呢 |
[13:06] | Yeah, it is. | 就是 |
[13:07] | Let me just call the cab company. | 我打电话到计程车公司叫车吧 |
[13:10] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[13:13] | It’s not rocket science, people, it’s just a little red card. | 有那么难找吗 各位 红色的小卡片而已 |
[13:17] | Okay. I guess nobody needs a mouse pad. | 好吧 看来没人需要鼠标垫 |
[13:22] | How’s my favorite kid doing? | 我最爱的女儿在做什么呢 |
[13:25] | Favorite? | 最爱 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I know, we’re not supposed to have favorites. | 我知道 父母不该偏爱哪个孩子 |
[13:29] | But you know what? We do. | 可事实是 我们的确有偏爱 |
[13:30] | And the good news is, it’s you. | 好消息是 宝贝疙瘩就是你 |
[13:35] | I’m not giving you my design. | 我不会把我的设计给你的 |
[13:36] | Who said anything about giving? | 谁说要你白给了 |
[13:38] | We can work out an arrangement. | 可以商量下条件嘛 |
[13:39] | It’s cheating. | 你这是作弊 |
[13:41] | What do you want? Money? | 你想要什么 钱吗 |
[13:43] | I got a little something set aside. | 我有点私房钱 |
[13:45] | Okay. I shouldn’t even be giving you this hint, | 好吧 我根本不该给你提示的 |
[13:47] | but, first get a mirror. | 但是 首先找面镜子 |
[13:50] | A mirror? | 镜子 |
[13:52] | Then you’re gonna look in it, | 接着你看向镜子 |
[13:53] | and you’re gonna see a crazy woman. | 你会看到一个疯婆子 |
[13:54] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[13:57] | You know, I made the egg that made you, | 我产出的卵子[蛋]创造了你 |
[13:59] | that made that project, | 你又产出了那个科学设计 |
[14:01] | so in a lot of ways, that design is already mine! | 说来说去 你的设计本来就是属于我的 |
[14:06] | Oh, you’re fine. | 你挺好的 |
[14:08] | Are you sure that there are no more questions? | 大家确定没有任何问题了吗 |
[14:14] | No more questions? Yes! | 没问题了吗 很好 |
[14:15] | If we could just get that over to the mustachioed gentleman. | 请将麦克风递给那位大胡子先生 |
[14:21] | Yes, I was– | 我想问 |
[14:21] | Oh, hey, I think we’re all tired of that sound. | 这声音大家都听烦了吧 |
[14:23] | Let me just come to you. | 我走过来好了 |
[14:25] | I bet I know what your question is. | 我敢肯定我知道你想问什么 |
[14:26] | You’re probably wondering | 你可能好奇 |
[14:27] | if there’s sixth key. | 有第六把钥匙吗 |
[14:29] | No, I was wondering about– | 不 我是想问 |
[14:30] | I was wondering about accelerated escrow. | 我是想问关于加急契约的问题 |
[14:34] | If it works for both parties, | 如果买卖双方都愿意 |
[14:36] | it’s a great way to expedite the deal. | 可以加快过户速度 |
[14:38] | But back to your first question | 回到你第一个问题 |
[14:39] | about this mysterious sixth key. | 神秘的第六把钥匙 |
[14:42] | – I didn’t say anything– – The sixth key is the key | -我没说… -第六把钥匙 |
[14:44] | to the new home that you purchased below market. | 就是以低于市场价购入新房的关键 |
[14:47] | Using the simple principles that you learned here today… | 利用你们今天所学到的简单原理 |
[14:51] | But not so simple that you don’t still need | 也不是那么简单 你们依然需要 |
[14:53] | the professional services | 专业的房地产公司的服务 |
[14:54] | of Woosnum, Keneally… And Dunphy! | 即沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公司 |
[15:03] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢各位的光临 |
[15:07] | Son of a– | 你妹的… |
[15:15] | So is–is there anything that you’d like to know about us? | 关于我们 你还想了解什么 |
[15:17] | I don’t think so. | 我看不用了 |
[15:19] | In fact, I don’t think I need to interview any more people. | 事实上 我觉得不用再面试其他人了 |
[15:22] | You guys are perfect. | 你们太合适了 |
[15:24] | Are–are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 你的意思是像我想的那样吗 |
[15:26] | I’m not supposed to say anything to you directly, | 我不应该直接对你们说什么 |
[15:29] | but I think you guys should be expecting good news. | 但是 你们就等着好消息吧 |
[15:33] | Aah! Oh, gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[15:35] | Oh, I know, I know, you’re not saying anything! | 了解 了解 你什么都没说 |
[15:37] | But what you’re not saying is wonderful! | 但你没说出口的话 是天大的好消息 |
[15:40] | Um, all right. I’m gonna get some sparkling cider? | 好了 我去拿起泡苹果酒 |
[15:42] | Yes, yes. Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:43] | It wouldn’t be a celebration without cider | 没有苹果酒就没有庆祝氛围 |
[15:45] | or a celebratory song. | 没有庆祝之歌也一样 |
[15:47] | But this time, I want you to sit right here. | 不过这次 我希望你坐在这里 |
[15:50] | So have a seat here. | 坐下吧 |
[15:50] | Let’s just get this mop out of the way there. | 把你乱掉的头发拂到肩后 |
[16:00] | *If you leave me now* | *如果你现在离我而去* |
[16:02] | *You’ll take away the biggest part of me* | *你将带走我人生的大部分意义* |
[16:09] | *Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, baby, please don’t go* | *不要 宝贝 求你别走* |
[16:15] | *Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, I just want you to stay* | *不要 我只想要你留下* |
[16:25] | Yes, she was upset, but on a positive note, | 没错 她很伤心 不过往好处想 |
[16:28] | what I take from this experience is, I can sing. | 从此事中得到的结论就是 我的歌声很能打动人 |
[16:31] | Uh, what we didn’t take away from the experience is a baby, | 从此事中我们没得到的 是孩子 |
[16:33] | Because she decided to keep it. | 人家决定留下孩子自己养 |
[16:39] | No. Did we missed everything? | 不好 我们完全错过了吗 |
[16:42] | Yeah. They cleared out of here pretty fast. | 是的 来宾都迅速退场了 |
[16:45] | Bummer. | 扫兴 |
[16:46] | More than a bummer, Haley. | 又岂止扫兴 海莉 |
[16:47] | This was really important to me, and you blew it. | 此次推广对我来说很重要 却被你弄砸了 |
[16:49] | Ay, no, Phil, it was my fault. | 不 菲尔 全是我的错 |
[16:50] | It was not her fault. | 不关她的事 |
[16:52] | Okay. What’s done is done. | 算了 木已成舟 |
[16:54] | Can you take the brochures out to the car? | 你把宣传册子拿上车吧 |
[16:56] | Wow. It’s still full. | 满满一盒都没动 |
[16:58] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[16:59] | So it was not very good? | 推广效果不好吗 |
[17:01] | Um… no. | 不好 |
[17:04] | I kind of need to sweep here. | 我得打扫这里 |
[17:05] | Okay. But–but I’m so sorry, Phil. | 好的 不过我真的很抱歉 菲尔 |
[17:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:09] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 有关系 |
[17:11] | We came late and we ruined your whole presentation. | 我们迟到了 我们毁了你的解说会 |
[17:14] | These things happen. | 人都有倒霉的时候 |
[17:15] | Yeah, it happens, and people get angry. | 没错 可这个时候一般人都会发火 |
[17:17] | Gloria, it’s fine. | 歌洛莉亚 没事的 |
[17:18] | No, it’s not fine! | 不 有事 |
[17:19] | I’m trying to have a real conversation, | 我努力与你沟通 |
[17:21] | and all you do is put me on a pedestal! | 而你却把我当女神一样膜拜 |
[17:26] | Wait a minute. You’mad at me? | 等等 你在生我的气吗 |
[17:28] | Yes, because that’s not how family’s | 是的 因为家人之间 |
[17:30] | supposed to treat each other! | 不应该是这种态度 |
[17:31] | You know how family’s supposed to treat each other? | 你知道家人之间应该是什么态度吗 |
[17:33] | They’re supposed to actually think about each other! | 家人之间应该为对方考虑 |
[17:35] | I asked you to do one thing… | 我求你帮一个忙 |
[17:36] | And you were too selfish and irresponsible | 但你却这么自私 这么不负责任 |
[17:38] | to come through for me on a day that, believe it or not, | 连一天都不支持我 信不信由你 |
[17:40] | was really important to me! | 今天对我真的很重要 |
[17:43] | Oh, my god. You’re crying. I’m so sorry. | 天哪 你居然哭了 真对不起 |
[17:46] | No! That’s what I want! | 不 这正是我想要的 |
[17:48] | You yell at me because you love me! | 你吼我是因为爱我 |
[17:51] | Well, you made me mad. | 你惹我生气了嘛 |
[17:53] | And you should be. | 你生气也是应该的 |
[17:54] | Well, I’m not anymore. | 好吧 我已经不气了 |
[17:56] | Don’t treat me like that, Phil. | 别把我不当家人嘛 菲尔 |
[17:57] | Because now I’m furious! | 因为我现在出离愤怒了 |
[17:58] | Ay, mi familia! Si. | 噢 这才是我的亲人 |
[18:01] | Oh, how do you do that? | 你怎么能这样呢 |
[18:03] | It makes me so… | 你真是… |
[18:05] | Mad. | 气死我了 |
[18:08] | That’s a pretty nice piece of handiwork for a 13-year-old. | 对一个13岁孩子来说 手工做的相当不错啊 |
[18:11] | Yeah, Luke did pretty good, too, | 是啊 卢克做的也很好啊 |
[18:12] | for a kid who still needs help getting out of his backpack. | 毕竟平时他脱下书包都需要人帮助 |
[18:14] | – Still your grandson. – Felt bad when I said it. | -他可是您外孙啊 -怒其不争啊 |
[18:16] | Okay, let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[18:17] | Watch out, kids! They’re coming down! | 孩子们看着点儿 扔下来了哦 |
[18:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:22] | How’d we do? | 怎么样 |
[18:25] | Both eggs are okay. | 两只蛋都完好无损 |
[18:26] | Great. So we both win. | 太好了 看来我们都是赢家 |
[18:27] | Unacceptable. | 无法接受 |
[18:28] | We’re going up another level. | 我们升级一层楼吧 |
[18:29] | Absolutely. Come on. Third floor. | 没错 来吧 三楼了哈 |
[18:31] | Meet us there, Alex. Let’s go. | 艾丽克斯 上来找我们 走吧 |
[18:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:33] | You don’t have to do this. | 没这必要啊 |
[18:34] | The assignment was for a 1-story drop. | 作业是从一层楼高扔下来就行的 |
[18:36] | We both get A’s. | 我们都能得到A |
[18:37] | We’re doing this. | 就按我们说的办 |
[18:40] | I don’t like this. | 真讨厌 |
[18:42] | The two of them talking up there– | 他俩在一起一合计 |
[18:43] | they’re gonna figure out what we did. | 肯定会发现我们的诡计 |
[18:44] | We did what we had to. | 我们是迫不得已 |
[18:46] | We’re gonna get caught. | 我们会被抓现行的 |
[18:48] | Look at them down there. | 看看他们 |
[18:49] | They’re not even paying attention. | 他俩压根就不关心 |
[18:51] | This is the best part. | 现在才是最精彩的嘛 |
[18:53] | Actually, Manny looks kind of upset. | 事实上 曼尼好像挺不乐意的 |
[18:55] | Why would he be? He’s about to kick Luke’s butt. | 他不乐意啥 他马上要让卢克好看了哎 |
[18:57] | Oh, knock it off. | 拉倒吧 |
[18:58] | Luke and Manny had as much to do with this project | 卢克和曼尼在这个项目中根本毫无付出 |
[19:00] | as they did with the Manhattan Project. | 就好比曼哈顿计划跟他们完全无关一样 |
[19:03] | You think that’s what’s going on? | 你觉得是这么回事吗 |
[19:04] | They’re upset because we took over for them? | 他们烦是因为我们抢了他们的活儿 |
[19:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:07] | They were supposed to–to learn from this, | 他们本该从中学到东西 |
[19:09] | and–and we ruined it. | 却被我们毁的干干净净 |
[19:11] | – We should go talk to them. – Yeah. | -我们应该去跟他俩谈谈 -没错 |
[19:17] | Boys, we need to talk. | 孩子们 我们谈谈吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天啊 |
[19:20] | Just stay frosty. | 淡定点 |
[19:21] | So, uh, we realized couple things up there, | 我们明白了一些事情 |
[19:24] | and I think apologies are in order. | 我觉得该道歉了 |
[19:26] | Ok, we admit it. | 好吧 我们坦白 |
[19:28] | We tricked you into doing our projects for us. | 我们使计让你们替我们做这个任务来着 |
[19:31] | What? | 什么 |
[19:31] | This is the first I’m hearing of this. | 我也是才知道的 |
[19:33] | We knew you’d do all the work | 我们知道如果要让你们把活儿全都揽下来 |
[19:35] | if you thought you were competing with each other. | 就得让你们之间相互较劲儿 |
[19:37] | So I told you I thought Claire was helping Luke, | 所以我告诉你 克莱尔可能在帮卢克的忙 |
[19:39] | and then you called Claire… | 然后你就打给了克莱尔 |
[19:40] | which got me involved, and… | 所以就这么把我扯进来了… |
[19:41] | All right. Here’s what’s gonna happen– | 行了 接下来这样子 |
[19:43] | You’re gonna get in the car, we’re gonna drive home, | 你给我上车 我们马上开车回家 |
[19:45] | and you’re each gonna do your own projects. | 然后你们各做各的 自己动手 |
[19:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | You know, this is your fault. | 说到底 都是你的错 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么 |
[19:56] | The way we compete with each other it’s–is sick. | 我们父女一直争来争去 太病态了 |
[19:58] | It’s so sick, two 13-year-olds | 极度不正常 就连俩十三岁的孩子 |
[20:00] | Know how to take advantage of us. | 都知道怎么利用我们这点 |
[20:01] | And you know what? You made me this way. | 而且 其实 是你把我变成这样的 |
[20:03] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么能这么想 |
[20:05] | Dad! You pushed me into sports. | 老爸 你逼着我参加体育运动 |
[20:07] | You never let me win. You know, that stuff– | 但却从来不让我赢 这种事情 |
[20:09] | it does something to a girl. | 对女孩子是会有影响的 |
[20:10] | For your information, you came out of the womb like that. | 在我看来 你天生就是这么争强好胜啊 |
[20:13] | I’m not entirely sure there wasn’t a twin in there | 我有时都怀疑 你妈怀的是不是双胞胎 |
[20:15] | you bumped off. | 另一个被你在子宫里干掉了 |
[20:16] | If you saw that in me, why didn’t you discourage it? | 如果你早看出我这性格 为何不纠正我 |
[20:19] | Why would I discourage something that I love? | 我为什么要纠正我爱的东西 |
[20:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:24] | You kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:25] | You’re a fighter. | 你可是个斗士 |
[20:26] | The thing I love about you is you never give up. | 我爱的就是你这种永不放弃的个性 |
[20:30] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[20:33] | Even though I clearly designed a superior egg container. | 尽管我的设计明显比你的好 |
[20:36] | Out of your mind, old man. | 又在说疯话 老头 |
[20:37] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能证明 |
[20:42] | Give up. | 放弃吧 |
[20:43] | You’re all just playing for second. | 你俩再怎么争都只能得第二 |
[20:47] | There’s something wrong with that one. | 那妞也遗传了点不正常基因 |
[20:53] | I’m not wrong. | 我才没有不正常 |
[20:54] | Mom can be crazy, right? | 老妈有时候很疯狂 对吧 |
[20:56] | Hello! | 喂 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:00] | At the same time, I feel guilty when I get mad at her. | 但是生她气的同时 我也挺内疚的 |
[21:03] | I don’t think that’s weird. | 我不觉得那算古怪啊 |
[21:05] | Just really proud of my project. | 我真为我的手工骄傲 |
[21:07] | I don’t wanna share it. | 我可不想与人分享 |
[21:08] | Everybody has his own thing. | 每个人都有自己的癖好嘛 |
[21:10] | Thanks, Haley. | 谢谢你 海莉 |
[21:12] | I know it might sound dorky, | 我知道这么说挺傻的 |
[21:13] | but this late-night conversations really mean a lot to me. | 但与你的深夜长谈对我来说很有意义 |
[21:16] | They’re the only time that I feel like I… | 只有在此时我才觉得… |
[21:18] | Ok, Corey, just one picture. | 好吧 科瑞 就一张照片哦 |
[21:20] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[21:22] | My feet look fat from this angle. | 从这个角度看我的脚好胖啊 |
[21:25] | Hey, Alex, wake up. | 艾丽克斯 醒醒 |
[21:27] | I need you to take a picture for my feet. | 帮忙给我的脚拍张照片吧 |