时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Ooh! Individual frittatas! | 每人一份意大利蛋饼 |
[00:05] | What a treat. You’re a lucky man, Phil. | 规格真高 你真幸运 菲尔 |
[00:07] | – I’m always saying, I’m… – Phil. | -我一直这么说 我… -菲尔 |
[00:09] | – Sorry. – You left the milk out again. | -抱歉 -你又把牛奶放外边了 |
[00:11] | I may have to take one of these little guys home. | 我得带一个回家吃 |
[00:13] | Claire, did you ever find that Tupperware I lent you? | 克莱尔 你找到我借你的保鲜盒了吗 |
[00:15] | Sweetie, for the hundredth time, | 亲爱的 跟你说过一百遍了 |
[00:17] | I gave it back to you, remember? | 我还给你了 记得吗 |
[00:19] | I remember you telling me a hundred times, | 我是记得你说过一百遍 |
[00:20] | yet my pea soup is in baggies. | 可我现在都只能用塑料袋盛豌豆汤 |
[00:22] | Did you check your car? | 你检查过车子吗 |
[00:24] | In the… | 在那个 |
[00:25] | Trunk. | 后备箱里 |
[00:25] | Because that’s where you found that thing | 上次你就是在那里找到了 |
[00:27] | that you thought that you gave me long time ago, | 那个你以为早就给我了的东西 |
[00:29] | – the… the… – Pizza cutter. | -那个 那个 -披萨刀 |
[00:31] | – Yes, I was wrong that time. I– – It’s a piece of plastic. | -是的 那次是我错了 -就一团塑料而已 |
[00:34] | You’re ruining brunch. | 你把早午餐毁了 |
[00:35] | Don’t sweat it, Cam. | 别想太多了 小卡 |
[00:36] | I forget things all the time. | 我也老是忘事儿 |
[00:38] | Like I can never remember the name | 比如我就老是记不住 |
[00:40] | of that weather guy that I liked. Uh… | 我喜欢的那个天气播报员的名字 |
[00:42] | Thunder something. Stormy… | 什么雷 什么风的 |
[00:44] | Flash Stormy? Ah, whatever the hell it is. | 闪电风暴 管他叫什么呢 |
[00:46] | – I don’t know. – Mm, just eat your eggs, Jay. | -我不知道 -吃你的蛋吧 杰 |
[00:48] | Yeah, just eat your eggs, Jay. | 对 吃你的蛋吧 杰 |
[00:53] | Grandpa got told! | 爷爷受到教训了 |
[00:55] | Look at them. | 看他们那样 |
[00:56] | They all think Lily’s so great. | 所有人都觉得莉莉超可爱 |
[00:59] | The novelty will wear off. | 新鲜感总会消失的 |
[01:00] | We used to be the cute ones. | 我们以前才是家里最萌的 |
[01:02] | Now she gets all the attention. | 现在注意力全集中在她身上了 |
[01:04] | We need to take her down. | 我们得灭了她 |
[01:05] | And I should remember his name, too, | 我应该记得他的名字的 |
[01:07] | because your mom and I got in a big fight over him. | 因为你妈和我为他还大吵了一架 |
[01:09] | She was using the convertible, and I told her, | 她那时候开着敞篷车 我跟她说 |
[01:12] | “Put the top up because it’s supposed to rain tonight, according to…” | 把顶篷升上来 那谁说今晚会下雨的 |
[01:17] | P-p-p-partly McCloudy? | 那人叫 部分·多云 |
[01:19] | Whatever the hell his name is. Anyway… | 管他叫什么破名呢 反正呢 |
[01:21] | She didn’t. Ruined the car. | 她没照做 车毁了 |
[01:23] | Well, not to be the one that always come to mom’s defense… | 我说这话不是因为我总帮我妈说话 |
[01:26] | What? It was 20 years ago. | 干吗呢 都20年前的事了 |
[01:27] | What, you think he’s gonna ground you? | 怎么了 难道他现在还会关你禁闭啊 |
[01:29] | It was you? | 是你干的 |
[01:30] | Yes. Yes, I left the top down, | 是的 是的 是我把顶蓬放下来 |
[01:32] | and I let mom take the fall. | 让妈妈背了黑锅 |
[01:34] | And then they got divorced. | 害得他俩离婚了 |
[01:35] | – 12 years later. – I’m just saying. | -12年以后才离的 -我就这么一说 |
[01:37] | Ugh. You’re ruining brunch. | 你毁了早午餐 |
[01:38] | Relax. It was years ago. | 放轻松 那都好多年前的事了 |
[01:39] | There’s a statute of limitation on this stuff. | 这种事也有个追诉时效的嘛 |
[01:41] | In that case, I should probably let you know | 既然这样 我干脆告诉你们 |
[01:43] | I let the top down to let out the cigarette smoke. | 我把顶篷放下来是为了散一下烟味 |
[01:47] | Not–not mine. Not mine. | 不是我抽的 不是我 |
[01:48] | My–my bad friend Eleanor. | 是我一个坏朋友伊利诺 |
[01:50] | Eleanor being her boyfriend Allen. | 所谓伊利诺其实是她男朋友艾伦 |
[01:51] | Statute of limitations. | 追诉时效 |
[01:52] | Oh, relax, it’s okay. | 放松点 没事的 |
[01:54] | Remember when I told you | 记不记得我告诉你们 |
[01:55] | that I couldn’t get to your figure skating semifinal | 说我不能赶去看你们花样滑冰的半决赛 |
[01:58] | because I was stuck at work? | 是因为工作脱不开身 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[01:59] | Well, by “stuck” I meant “drunk,” | 所谓脱不开身其实是烂醉如泥 |
[02:01] | and by “work” I meant “the golf course.” | 所谓工作 其实是在高尔夫球场 |
[02:04] | – Wow. Dad! Oh, no. – I got one. I got one. | -老爸 不是吧 -我想起来一件事 |
[02:07] | Remember that time we went golfing together, | 记不记得那次我们一块去打高尔夫 |
[02:09] | – and you got a hole-in-one? – Yeah? | -你一杆进洞来着 -记得啊 |
[02:10] | You never got a hole-in-one. | 你其实没打出一杆进洞 |
[02:12] | I got bored and I kicked it in the hole. | 是我闲着无聊 把球踢进洞里了 |
[02:16] | This is fun. Here’s a corker. | 这可真有意思 我来说点更好玩的 |
[02:18] | They didn’t used to label babies as carefully in hospitals, | 医院以前可不像现在这样给婴儿贴姓名标签牌 |
[02:20] | – so for two days– – Not now, Phil. | -在两天之内 -现在不是时候 菲尔 |
[02:22] | What do you mean, you– you kicked the ball in the hole? | 你什么意思 是你把球踢进洞里去的 |
[02:24] | What, was it, like, on the edge? | 怎么 当时那球 是在洞边上吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah, it was on the edge of that, uh… | 是啊 是在那个 |
[02:26] | What? That–that sandy thing. | 那什么 在那沙丘边上 |
[02:27] | Gee, it’s sure gonna be fun to face my friends today. | 老天 我今天可怎么去面对我的朋友们呢 |
[02:30] | Well, you don’t have to tell them. | 你不一定非得告诉他们啊 |
[02:31] | They call me “Ace,” Mitch. | 他们叫我”高手”呢 米奇 |
[02:33] | I haven’t paid for a lemonade down there in 20 years. | 我在那地方免费喝了二十年的柠檬水 |
[02:36] | You’re mad at me? | 你生我的气了 |
[02:39] | Great, daddy. You ruined brunch. | 这下可好 老爸 你毁了早午餐 |
[02:43] | You did! | 确实是 |
[02:45] | This ends today. | 这事今天得有个了结 |
[03:01] | A little help here? | 能帮点忙吗 |
[03:03] | You can’t expect me to focus | 米兰达·康奈尔就住在街角 |
[03:04] | when Miranda Cornell lives right down your street. | 你怎么能指望我集中精神呢 |
[03:06] | She’s like a dream wrapped in a wish poured into jeggings. | 她简直就是包裹在牛仔打底裤里的美梦 |
[03:09] | Yeah, yeah, that’s nice and all, | 是的是的 是挺美好的 |
[03:11] | but we got a trap to set. | 我们还得做个机关呢 |
[03:13] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这能有用吗 |
[03:14] | Trust me. We’ll use these cookies as bait. | 相信我 我们用饼干作为诱饵 |
[03:17] | Lily’s crazy for them. | 莉莉可爱吃了 |
[03:19] | Asian metabolism. | 据说亚洲人新陈代谢比较快 |
[03:20] | When she grabs them with her grubby little hands, | 等她用那肮脏的小手去抓饼干的时候 |
[03:23] | off goes the trap. | 触动机关 |
[03:24] | Boom–big puddle of milk. | 砰 一大滩牛奶 |
[03:26] | She’ll get in so much trouble. | 她会有大麻烦的 |
[03:28] | My mom hates messes. | 我妈可讨厌一团乱了 |
[03:29] | I’m familiar with Claire. | 我知道克莱尔是什么样的人 |
[03:32] | Lock… | 准备 |
[03:32] | And loaded. | 待发 |
[03:35] | These cookies are so good… | 这饼干太好吃了 |
[03:38] | And so easy to reach. | 又这么触手可及 |
[03:41] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[03:55] | Oh, my god! Cam! Oh! Ohh! | 我的天呐 小卡 |
[03:57] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你还好吧 |
[04:00] | Oh! That milk… Fell, and I must have slipped in it! | 那盒牛奶 倒了 我肯定是踩滑了 |
[04:03] | Did I leave that out again? I’m so sorry! | 我又把牛奶忘在外边了吗 实在抱歉 |
[04:05] | Oh! My back! Ooh! My back! | 我的背 哎哟 我的背 |
[04:07] | Can I give you a Swedish massage, accent optional? | 帮你做个瑞典式按摩好吗 口音您挑 |
[04:10] | Oh! Oh, no, I just need to lie down. | 不用了 让我躺会儿就行 |
[04:12] | Come on. Let’s just get you over to the sofa. | 来吧 我们扶你去沙发那儿歇歇 |
[04:16] | Do you think it would be offensive | 你觉得让闺女帮我踩背 |
[04:16] | if I asked our daughter to walk on my back? | 这个要求过分吗 |
[04:18] | I’d say so. I just offered to give you a massage. | 有点 我刚刚不是说帮你按吗 |
[04:21] | Oh, no! You broke Beatrice. | 不会吧 碧翠丝被你弄坏了 |
[04:24] | Now she can’t feed the dolphins. | 这下她没法喂海豚了 |
[04:27] | What is she talking about? | 这孩子说什么呢 |
[04:28] | Oh, it’s a “My sweet companion” doll. | 这是”甜蜜相伴”家的娃娃 |
[04:29] | They all have these elaborate backstories. | 娃娃的背景故事都经过精心安排 |
[04:31] | Beatrice works with blind dolphins and models. | 碧翠丝跟盲眼的海豚和模特是同事 |
[04:34] | There are blind models? | 还有盲人模特吗 |
[04:36] | That’s so sad. They cannot see how pretty they are. | 真惨 都看不见自己有多漂亮 |
[04:42] | Okay. Hold on. Here we go. | 好的 慢点 来吧 |
[04:43] | Give me some. Give me some. Give me some. Oh! | 扶稳了 扶稳了 扶稳了 |
[04:47] | Let me buy Lily a new doll. | 我给莉莉买个新娃娃吧 |
[04:48] | It’s my fault Cam fell. | 小卡摔倒都是我的错 |
[04:50] | No, no need. Uh, the “My sweet companion” store | 不用啦 “甜蜜相伴”店里 |
[04:52] | actually has a hospital with an on-call doctor. | 有个医院 里面有位值班医生 |
[04:54] | Well, I can go. I’m taking the girls to the mall anyway. | 我可以送她去 正好要带姑娘们去商场 |
[04:56] | Oh, that’d be great. Yeah. | 那就太好了 |
[04:58] | And don’t worry. She has medical insurance. | 别担心 娃娃有医保的 |
[04:59] | Yeah, and I think we’ve met our deductible for the year, | 我觉得咱今年应该达到免赔额了吧 |
[05:01] | so you should be good. | 所以应该不用花钱的 |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:03] | Do you know what a doll is in my village? | 你们知道我们村里的娃娃啥样吗 |
[05:05] | An apple on a fork. | 叉子顶个苹果就算 |
[05:10] | I never really got dolls. Does that make me weird? | 我都没玩过娃娃 这样很怪异吗 |
[05:13] | It’s on the list. | 绝对在”怪异名单”上 |
[05:14] | You’re not weird. | 你一点也不怪异 |
[05:15] | You just kind of skipped the little girl stage. | 你只是直接越过了小女孩阶段罢了 |
[05:17] | And jumped to the “I dare you to ring her doorbell” stage. | 直接跳到”你敢按她门铃试试”阶段 |
[05:20] | The only stage you’re ever going to jump on has a pole on it. | 您这辈子也就只有往钢管舞台上跳的命 |
[05:23] | Hey, at least I have the body– | 好歹我也有本钱啊 |
[05:24] | Okay! Okay! | 别吵 别吵 |
[05:25] | We’re gonna have to settle this dispute in court– | 我们要把这事移送法庭 |
[05:28] | The food court. | 美食广场 |
[05:29] | The honorable judge Cinnabon presiding. | 由尊敬的”肉桂卷”法官审理 |
[05:32] | The food court? | 美食广场吗 |
[05:33] | That place smells like the inside of Luke’s bicycle helmet. | 那地方一股卢克的自行车头盔味儿 |
[05:36] | – I like the food court. – Me, too. | -我喜欢美食广场 -我也喜欢 |
[05:38] | Don’t worry, girls. We’re not gonna deprive ourselves | 别担心 姑娘们 我们才不会因为 |
[05:40] | just ’cause of Haley’s aversion to food– | 海莉对食物无爱就亏待自己 |
[05:44] | Oh. Oh, Haley’s “Aversion.” | 哦哦 你说无爱啊 |
[05:46] | I thought you said… | 我还以为你说 |
[05:49] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[05:58] | Okay, so after you have turned on the monitor | 好的 你打开电视之后 |
[06:00] | and selected your input, | 选择输入模式后 |
[06:02] | you can change the channel with this guy. | 就可以用这只换台了 |
[06:04] | But if you need to change the volume– | 但如果你要调节音量 |
[06:06] | You know what? I think I’m fine. | 你知道吗 我觉得我这样挺好 |
[06:07] | Why don’t you just go ahead? | 你忙你的去吧 |
[06:08] | I know this sounds really confusing, | 我知道听起来很复杂 |
[06:10] | but there’s actually a very simple way to remember it. | 但我有个简单易上手的小诀窍 |
[06:12] | Input 1 is the cable box | 输入模式一是机顶盒 |
[06:15] | – Cable box, ca– – I think I’m just gonna take a nap. | -机顶盒 机 -我觉得我打个盹就好 |
[06:17] | Okay. I’m going to yoga. | 那行 我去做瑜伽了 |
[06:19] | Ay! That sounds like so much fun. | 哇 听起来蛮有趣的啊 |
[06:21] | Oh, you should go with her, Gloria! | 你应该跟她一起去 歌洛莉亚 |
[06:23] | Oh, we should definitely do that sometime. | 以后有机会一定会的 |
[06:24] | I would love it. Bye! | 我会很乐意的 拜 |
[06:27] | Do you see how she gives me the cold shoulders? | 看见她怎么用冷屁股贴我热脸了吧 |
[06:29] | I don’t even know why I try. | 我都不知道自己还试个什么劲 |
[06:31] | – Ay. Sorry. – Oh, well, that’s just Claire, you know? | -抱歉 -这个 克莱尔就这德行啊 |
[06:33] | She’s a Pritchett. | 普里契特家人都那样 |
[06:35] | You gotta break through those walls. | 你得突破那层坚冰 |
[06:37] | The sooner the better. | 越早越好 |
[06:38] | You really think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Why don’t you go? Now. | 没错 为什么不去呢 快走 |
[06:41] | Forge that friendship! | 搭建友谊的桥梁 |
[06:43] | Okay, I go. I have my gym bag in the car. | 好 我去 我的健身包就在车里 |
[06:45] | Feel better! | 快好起来哦 |
[06:47] | Okay, thank you! I’m just gonna lie here… | 好的 谢啦 我就趴在这儿 |
[06:50] | Some ice on my back! | 敷点冰块 |
[07:00] | I knew for a fact Claire never returned my Tupperware. | 克莱尔根本没还我保鲜盒 |
[07:03] | I just needed a few minutes alone to find it. | 我只是需要点时间找找 |
[07:05] | And when I did, | 等我找到 |
[07:06] | I’d never have to hear them snicker again, | 他们就再也不会偷笑了 |
[07:08] | “Oh, silly Cam” or “forgetful Cam,” | 说什么”糊涂的小卡”或者”小卡忘性真大” |
[07:11] | because revenge is a dish best served cold. | 因为君子报仇 十年不晚 |
[07:14] | And even better, two days later | 而且更狠的是 两天后她就会发现 |
[07:16] | out of 24-ounce microwave-friendly | 失去24盎司微波炉适用的 |
[07:18] | burp-sealed pak-n-stor. | 气密封口保鲜盒有多可怕 |
[07:31] | Oh, hey! I thought you were going to the pharmacy. | 嘿 我还以为你去药房了呢 |
[07:33] | I forgot my phone. | 忘带手机了 |
[07:36] | I think I’m just upset about this stupid thing with my dad. | 我觉得我还在为跟我爸的那蠢事烦神 |
[07:38] | Well, sweetie, I’d love to hear about it | 亲爱的 我愿意听你娓娓道来 |
[07:39] | when you come back with my heating pad from the pharmacy, | 不过你得先帮我买暖宝宝去 |
[07:41] | because I hurt my back, remember? | 因为我背好疼 好吗 |
[07:43] | I mean, did he overreact or what? | 我说 他是不是反应过度了啊 |
[07:46] | It’s just a game, right? | 就是个游戏嘛 对吧 |
[07:47] | Well, unless there’s something more to it. | 除非有其他更深层次的意义 |
[07:50] | Maybe you should go talk to him. | 或许你应该跟他谈谈 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 或许吧 |
[07:54] | Oh, I should have just kept my mouth shut. | 唉 早知道就不提那事了 |
[07:56] | I mean, it was such a great day. | 那天多美好啊 |
[07:57] | After he thought he got that hole-in-one, | 在他以为自己一杆进洞后 |
[07:59] | he took us out to dinner. | 他带我们下馆子 |
[08:01] | He bought me my first beer. | 给我买了人生中第一瓶啤酒 |
[08:02] | Well, there you go. He’s probably hurt | 这不就对了 他也许就气在 |
[08:04] | because you marred a very special father-son experience. | 你毁了一段特殊的父子经历 |
[08:07] | – You think? – You marred it. | -是吗 -你毁了它 |
[08:08] | But you can fix it. | 但你可以修补啊 |
[08:10] | He’s down at the club right now. | 他现在就在俱乐部呢 |
[08:12] | Go, Mitchell! | 去吧 米奇尔 |
[08:13] | Un-mar that memory! | 修补那段回忆 |
[08:15] | You know what? I’m gonna do it. | 你知道吗 我要去 |
[08:17] | – Ow. – Sorry. | -疼 -抱歉 |
[08:18] | Don’t worry. I’ll be back soon. | 别担心 我马上就回来 |
[08:19] | Okay! I’ll miss you! | 好的 我会想你的 |
[08:21] | Call first. | 回来前打电话啊 |
[08:30] | What were you thinking saying that in front of him? | 你当着他的面说那些话 有脑子吗你 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry. It slipped out. | 抱歉 说溜嘴了 |
[08:33] | Besides, I figured he knew. | 况且 我觉得他早知道了 |
[08:35] | Mom knows. | 妈早知道了 |
[08:35] | Only because she dragged it out of Dylan. | 那也是她威逼利诱迪兰才知道的 |
[08:37] | And she promised not to tell dad until I left for college, | 而且她保证过在我上大学前不告诉老爸的 |
[08:40] | Which means he might have never found out. | 也就是说本来可以一直瞒着他 |
[08:44] | Stop panicking. | 别慌了 |
[08:45] | We don’t even know for sure he heard what I said. | 我们都不确定他是否听清楚了我的话 |
[08:47] | Okay. Beatrice is with the nurse. | 好了 已经有护士在照顾碧翠丝了 |
[08:48] | They’ll call us. Shouldn’t be too long. | 有事他们会叫我们的 应该不会太久 |
[08:50] | We can just wait until she’s married. | 我们等着吧 等到她结婚 |
[08:51] | Until she’s… ready. | 等到她准备好 |
[08:53] | Which, apparently, everyone is these days. | 当然啦 现在的年轻人都是”时刻准备着” |
[08:56] | Funny, i used to think it’d be years until everyone was ready, | 有意思的是 我以为人家要到好几年后才会准备好呢 |
[08:58] | but I guess I was wrong. Wrong and naive. | 但我猜我错了 很傻很天真地错了 |
[09:04] | Surprise! | 惊喜哟 |
[09:05] | Oh! Gloria. My god. | 歌洛莉亚 天啊 |
[09:07] | I came to do yoga with you. | 我来和你一起练瑜伽 |
[09:09] | I wasn’t expecting to see you here. | 我真没想到你会来呢 |
[09:10] | Yeah, that’s why I say “Surprise!” | 对啊 所以我才会说惊喜哟 |
[09:12] | Oh, yeah. This is awful, because I was just thinking | 是啊 太不巧了 因为我刚刚想起来 |
[09:14] | I might have to bail on yoga. | 我好像得翘瑜伽课了 |
[09:16] | I have the worst headache all of a sudden. | 我突然间头痛的好厉害啊 |
[09:18] | Oh, but yoga is good for that, Claire. | 但是瑜伽对头痛很好啊 克莱尔 |
[09:20] | For the meditation, for the mmm… | 有冥想啊 还有那种哼哼叫啊 |
[09:22] | Yeah, yeah. It’s just right now | 是 是 只是现在 |
[09:24] | I wanna go lie down in a dark room and breathe. | 我真的只想在漆黑的屋子里躺下来深呼吸 |
[09:27] | That sounds like yoga. | 听起来和瑜伽没什么区别嘛 |
[09:28] | I… I realize that. | 这 这倒是 |
[09:30] | Yes. | 是没什么区别 |
[09:31] | – But still, I-I… should go. – Come on. | -但是 我得走了 -拜托 |
[09:33] | I’m not gonna do the class by myself. | 人家才不要一个人上瑜伽课嘛 |
[09:35] | Okay, so let’s go and get massages. | 那好 那我们去做个按摩吧 |
[09:37] | or there’s a nail salon there. | 或者去这的一家美甲沙龙 |
[09:39] | Ooh, I would love to do that some other time, | 改天有时间的话我肯定特想去 |
[09:41] | I really would. But right now | 我真的特想去 但是现在 |
[09:42] | I need to get home and lie down. You understand, right? | 我得回家躺着了 你能理解我 对吧 |
[09:45] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然理解 -好的 |
[09:47] | You go! | 走吧 |
[09:49] | And lie. | 你就满嘴谎话吧 |
[09:53] | You’re better! | 你好了 |
[09:55] | Barely. Barely, yeah. | 稍有起色 稍有 |
[09:56] | I was just getting something cold for my back. | 我刚刚只是想拿点凉东西敷背 |
[09:58] | Gravy? | 拿肉汁敷 |
[09:59] | Well, if it can save your mom’s turkey, | 如果它能拯救你妈的火鸡 |
[10:00] | it can save anything. | 它就能治好所有东西 |
[10:02] | I thought you were going to see your friend Miranda. | 你们不是要去见你朋友米兰达吗 |
[10:04] | This one chickened out. | 这货胆怯了 |
[10:05] | For someone who says he likes girls so much, | 亏他还说自己非常喜欢女生 |
[10:07] | he sure is afraid of them. | 怕女生还差不多 |
[10:08] | It’s a dance, Luke. | 那可是要跟她跳舞啊 卢克 |
[10:10] | Chicken dance. | 懦夫舞吧 |
[10:11] | Well, since you’re back, | 既然你们都回来了 |
[10:13] | what if I give you 20 bucks, | 如果我给你们二十块钱 |
[10:15] | and you guys… | 你们俩 |
[10:17] | go wash my car? | 给我把车洗了怎么样 |
[10:20] | Is that 20 bucks for each of us, or both of us? | 是每人二十 还是总共二十 |
[10:23] | Both. | 总共二十 |
[10:24] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道他没那么大方 |
[10:34] | Uh-oh, check it out. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[10:35] | Ace is drooling over his plaque again. | “高手”又在盯着光荣榜呢 |
[10:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t smell you idiots come in. | 抱歉 我还真没闻见你们几个二货进来 |
[10:40] | Listen, I’ve been thinking, | 听着 我一直在想 |
[10:41] | maybe it’s time we retire the name “Ace.” | 或许还是别叫我”高手”了吧 |
[10:44] | You mean the name you had printed on your golf cap? | 你是说你印在高尔夫球帽上的字吗 |
[10:46] | – And his robe. – You know, guys, about that– | -还有浴袍上 -其实 关于那个 |
[10:48] | Remember how mad he got when I yanked that cap off his head | 还记得我把他那帽子扯下来戴我头上 |
[10:50] | and put it on? | 他怎么发飙的吗 |
[10:51] | You got to earn that! | 你得自己赢取一顶光荣帽 |
[10:52] | Yeah, yeah, well, I’m just glad | 是是是 我只是很庆幸 |
[10:53] | one of those cheap hair plugs didn’t get caught in it. | 你那便宜的植发没卡进我帽子里 |
[10:56] | Hey, for the millionth time, they’re not plugs. | 说过多少次了 那不是植发 |
[10:58] | So what, your hair just came back when you turned 50? | 那是啥 你头发在你五十岁时又回来了 |
[11:00] | Unlike your wife. | 反正你老婆是没回来 |
[11:01] | Hey, that was a blessing. | 拜托 她不回来才好呢 |
[11:02] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be taking out Natalie Hobbes tonight. | 否则 我今晚还约不了娜塔莉·霍布斯呢 |
[11:05] | Taking her out or doing her taxes? | 出去吃饭还是帮人报税啊 |
[11:06] | So I’m trying to find a way to come clean | 我正想怎么澄清我那 |
[11:08] | about the hole-in-one, when it occurs to me… | 一杆进洞的囧事时 我突然间想 |
[11:10] | Why? | 澄清毛啊 |
[11:12] | One idiot lies about his sex life, | 一个二货对他的性生活鬼话连篇 |
[11:14] | the other dumbbell has a ferrari “In the shop” for years, | 另一个傻缺的法拉利都”在保养”N年了 |
[11:18] | and moron number three is a hollywood stunt car driver | 而三号二货是个好莱坞特技车手 |
[11:22] | who gets sick when he rides backwards in the golf cart. | 而他却在倒高尔夫车时受伤了 |
[11:26] | So you ladies ready to tee off or what? | 那女士们准备好开球还是干嘛啊 |
[11:28] | – Yeah, just gotta settle up our tab. – I took care of it. | -我们付清酒钱就行动 -我付了 |
[11:30] | You said you were going to the restroom. | 你说你去洗手间的 |
[11:32] | Ah! Can’t trust a word out of this guy’s mouth. | 这家伙真是没一句真话 |
[11:34] | 20 years we’ve been falling for this. | 都骗了我们二十年了 |
[11:35] | I-I’m sorry to interrupt, | 我 我抱歉打扰一下 |
[11:37] | – but my dad never lied to you guys. – Mitchell… | -但是我老爸从没骗过你们 -米奇尔 |
[11:39] | No, he didn’t even know until today | 直到今天他才知道 |
[11:41] | – that he never made the hole-in-one. – Okay. | -他从没打出一杆进洞 -这下可好 |
[11:42] | But the fact that he couldn’t live with himself | 但是事实上他知道真相后 |
[11:44] | when he found out, | 他受不了良心的责备 |
[11:45] | and he raced down here to confess to you, | 马不停蹄地过来向你们坦白 |
[11:48] | that just shows the kind of man he is. | 这就足以说明他是个真男人 |
[11:50] | He is a hole-in-one kind of man. | 他是个一杆进洞型的男人 |
[11:53] | You never got a hole-in-one? | 你从没打出一杆进洞 |
[11:55] | I didn’t tell them. | 我还没坦白呢 |
[11:58] | So this is the gang. | 这么说 这就是你的兄弟帮哈 |
[12:00] | Introduce me. | 介绍介绍呗 |
[12:03] | Ahh. Score! | 中奖了 |
[12:07] | It’s not like me and Miranda are perfectly suited. | 我和米兰达好像不是天生一对 |
[12:09] | For one thing, she likes bad boys. | 首先 她喜欢古惑仔类型 |
[12:10] | That’s just not me. | 我又不是 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna turn on some music. | 我要开音乐了 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:14] | I can’t unlearn how to treat a lady. | 对女人温柔的本事我又甩不掉 |
[12:16] | But where does that leave me? | 最后又会怎么样呢 |
[12:17] | Waiting till I’m 40 when she looks me up on facebook | 等到了四十岁 她第一次离婚后 |
[12:19] | after a failed first marriage? | 在Fackbook上找我吗 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[12:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:24] | I’m sick of hearing you whine about Miranda! | 我受够你对米兰达那些怨念了 |
[12:26] | – It’s time to make her notice you! – But we can’t! | -现在去让她注意你 -但我们没办法 |
[12:29] | We got a full tank of gas, and she’s right down the block. | 我们有一整箱汽油 她就住在街角 |
[12:31] | Now buckle up! | 系上安全带 |
[12:32] | – Are you crazy? – You tell me. | -你疯了吗 -你说呢 |
[12:48] | Lily, what is this? | 莉莉 这是什么 |
[12:50] | Wouldn’t you rather have a chemistry set, | 化学仪器玩具套装不是更好吗 |
[12:52] | or some flash cards? | 或是看图识字卡 |
[12:54] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[12:56] | No, she’s dirty. | 不 她脏了 |
[12:57] | Look. Get the dirt. | 来 把灰擦一擦 |
[12:59] | So let me wipe her off. | 我来把她擦干净 |
[13:02] | Fix that. | 搞定 |
[13:04] | Your braid’s coming loose. Come here. | 你的辫子松了 过来这儿 |
[13:09] | Fix that right up. | 立马搞定 |
[13:11] | So I completed the examination. | 我做了检查 |
[13:14] | She did really well. | 她情况还不错 |
[13:15] | What’s the prognosis? | 诊断结果呢 |
[13:16] | We can fix most of her arm, | 我们能大致修复手臂 |
[13:18] | but she’ll never regain full mobility in her shoulder joint, | 但她的肩关节无法完全恢复灵活度 |
[13:22] | because they don’t make that part anymore. | 因为工厂不再生产那种零件了 |
[13:25] | Well, that’s pretty good, right? | 挺不错的了 是吧 |
[13:26] | I mean, she’ll look exactly the same. | 至少看上去还是一样 |
[13:28] | No one will know. | 没人会知道 |
[13:29] | I’ll know. | 我知道 |
[13:31] | I’m just saying I liked her the way she was. | 我只是喜欢她以前的模样 |
[13:33] | She was such a sweet little doll. | 多可爱的甜心娃娃 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry, doctor. | 对不起 医生 |
[13:37] | I’m having trouble adjusting to all this. | 我有点适应问题 |
[13:38] | Uh, dad, she’s still a sweet little doll. | 爸 她还是那个可爱的甜心娃娃 |
[13:41] | No, she’s broken. | 不 她已经”破”了 |
[13:43] | No, she’s just changed a little. | 不 她只是改变了一点 |
[13:46] | It happens. Dolls grow up. | 生活就是这样 娃娃会长大的 |
[13:48] | Well, actually– | 事实上 |
[13:49] | – Uh, could you… – Yeah. Sure. | -劳驾 -当然 |
[13:51] | I actually have to go | 我正要去 |
[13:52] | give a little girl some pretty bad news. | 将噩耗告诉一个小女孩 |
[13:58] | So, Haley… | 海莉 |
[14:02] | The thing is… | 我想说的是… |
[14:05] | Fact–Haley’s almost 18. | 其实 海莉已经快18了 |
[14:07] | Fact–I am the cool dad. | 其实 我是个酷老爸 |
[14:11] | Haley, I understand that sex is a part of life. | 海莉 我理解性是生活的一部分 |
[14:14] | I can’t say that I’m thrilled to hear this, | 虽然听到这个消息我并不开心 |
[14:15] | but I’m sure you’re being safe, and I hope that you’ll feel free | 但我肯定你有注意”安全” 只要你乐意 |
[14:18] | to talk to me about this anytime. | 随时都可以跟我谈论这个问题 |
[14:23] | We should… | 我们应该 |
[14:24] | We should probably get Beatrice, like, | 我们应该为碧翠丝打上 |
[14:26] | a-a cast or something, | 石膏什么的 |
[14:27] | and we can all sign it. Yeah? | 这样大家可以尽情涂鸦了 |
[14:30] | Uh, yeah. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[14:32] | Fact–I blew it. | 其实 我说砸了 |
[14:36] | This repair’s probably gonna take a little while. | 修复工作可能还要一阵 |
[14:38] | Why don’t you run up to the food court and grab us a table? | 你去美食广场给我们找张桌子 |
[14:40] | I’ll get Alex and Lily. | 我去接艾丽克斯和莉莉 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:45] | Do you want the counter or a booth? | 要吧台位还是卡座 |
[14:49] | Whatever seems right to you. | 你觉得好就行 |
[14:53] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[14:58] | I have a cool dad. | 我有个酷老爸 |
[15:04] | Okay. Your turn. | 好 该你了 |
[15:06] | Unh-unh! No way! | 不行 |
[15:07] | Do you wanna get her attention, or not? | 你到底要不要她注意你 |
[15:28] | That was amazing! | 太赞了 |
[15:29] | Did you see the look on Miranda’s face? | 你看到米兰达的表情了吗 |
[15:31] | No. But you did good, Thelma. | 没有 但你做得不错 西尔玛 |
[15:34] | Please stop calling me that. I hate that movie. | 别这么叫我 我讨厌那电影 |
[15:36] | What movie? | 什么电影 |
[15:38] | Uh-oh! Dead end! | 天 到头了 |
[15:40] | You gotta make a u-ey. | 你得调个头 |
[15:41] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道怎么做 |
[15:54] | She pretended to have a headache, Cam. | 她假装头疼 小卡 |
[15:56] | She doesn’t want to spend time with me. | 她不想和我在一起 |
[15:58] | Maybe she just wanted to be alone. | 可能她只是想一个人待着 |
[16:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:01] | Because some people | 因为有些人 |
[16:02] | really value their privacy, | 非常重视隐私 |
[16:05] | and you have to respect that. | 你必须得尊重这点 |
[16:09] | I have to go. | 我得挂了 |
[16:10] | Hola, Claire! | 好啊 克莱尔 |
[16:12] | Gloria, you’ve gotta stop doing that! | 歌洛莉亚 你不能再这样了 |
[16:14] | Were you going back to the yoga class without me? | 你想自己回去上瑜伽课 不带上我吗 |
[16:17] | No, that is not why I came back. | 不 我不是因为这个回来的 |
[16:19] | I don’t understand you. | 真搞不懂你 |
[16:21] | Why you don’t want to spend time with me? | 为什么你不想和我在一起 |
[16:23] | Everybody wants to spend time with me! | 所有人都喜欢和我在一起 |
[16:25] | Even the lady that did my nails | 就连给我做指甲的女士 |
[16:26] | wants to take me to pilates. | 都想带我去上普拉提课 |
[16:28] | I didn’t come back here to do yoga. | 我不是回来上瑜伽课的 |
[16:30] | I don’t do yoga. It’s a cover, okay? | 我不做瑜伽 只是个掩饰 好吗 |
[16:32] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:34] | I know that from the outside, | 我知道在外人看来 |
[16:35] | it seems like I have everything together. | 我生活美满 一切尽在掌握 |
[16:37] | No, not really. | 不 我没觉得啊 |
[16:40] | My point is that my life can be very stressful. | 我想说我有时压力很大 |
[16:42] | And I have found a way to cope with that stress. | 我找了个放松的方式 |
[16:45] | And it’s my little secret. And I’m not proud of it. | 这是我的小秘密 我知道这不是什么光荣的事 |
[16:48] | Hey, Claire. See you inside. | 你好 克莱尔 里面见 |
[16:50] | Is that what you do? | 你是在搞外遇吗 |
[16:52] | No. No! | 不 不是 |
[16:54] | Okay. You’re coming with me. Come in. | 好吧 你跟我进来 来 |
[16:57] | But listen to me. Gloria… | 但听着 歌洛莉亚 |
[17:00] | It has to stay between us. | 此事只能天知地知你知我知 |
[17:02] | This is my sacred space. | 这儿是我的圣地 |
[17:09] | It’s just such a great release. | 浑身的压力都释放出来了 |
[17:12] | – Thank you for not judging me. – Why would I? | -多谢你没用有色眼光看我 -怎么会呢 |
[17:15] | If anything, it makes me like you more. | 就算有 也是让我更喜欢你了 |
[17:17] | So how often do you come here? | 你多久来一次 |
[17:18] | Not that often. No. | 也不是经常来 |
[17:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:22] | Maybe a little often. | 可能是有点小经常吧 |
[17:23] | That’s so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[17:24] | I live with four teenagers. | 我有仨孩子加一幼稚老公 |
[17:26] | You live with two adults. | 你家连儿子都那么成熟 |
[17:27] | – You have no idea… – No, no, no. It’s so sad | -你不了解 -不不 我说你可悲是因为 |
[17:28] | that you come here so often | 你经常来 |
[17:29] | and that’s the best that you can shoot. | 枪法就这水平 |
[17:34] | And that’s with pretty nails. | 指甲未剪 枪法也比你神勇 |
[17:36] | But improper stance. I… | 但是姿势不对 我… |
[17:37] | – Practice more. – Okay. | -多练练吧 -好的 |
[17:39] | Here you go, Ace… | 你的酒 “高手” |
[17:40] | I mean… What is your real name? | 你真名叫什么 |
[17:42] | Jay. | 杰 |
[17:45] | – Dad, I– – I told you, forget about it. | -爸 -我说了 别提了 |
[17:49] | All right. I-I just want you to know | 好吧 我只想让你知道 |
[17:52] | I get why you’re upset, okay? | 我明白你为什么生气 |
[17:54] | That–that day you got the hole-in-one, | 你打出一杆进洞的那天 |
[17:55] | it meant a lot to you. | 对你来说意义重大 |
[17:57] | And… I… I marred it. | 全被我破坏了 |
[18:00] | But it meant a lot to me, too. | 那天对我也有重大意义 |
[18:02] | We had a steak dinner, you gave me my first beer, | 我们吃了牛排大餐 你让我喝了人生第一瓶啤酒 |
[18:05] | and, uh… | 而且 |
[18:06] | It was one of the greatest days we ever spent together. | 那是我们一起度过的非常美好的一天 |
[18:09] | And it wasn’t about some meaningless hole-in-one, | 那天不应该是关于毫无意义的一杆进洞 |
[18:11] | it was about us. | 而是我们的美好回忆 |
[18:12] | No. It was about a hole-in-one. | 不 那天的意义就在于一杆进洞 |
[18:15] | Yes. Yes. A-a little bit, maybe. | 是的 也许有一点关系吧 |
[18:17] | But mostly, it was about how we bonded. | 更重要的是 我们父子的感情加深了 |
[18:20] | I thought I hit a ball straight from the tee | 我以为我将球从球座击出 |
[18:23] | really, really far | 飞了很远很远 |
[18:25] | into a tiny hole. | 进了一个小洞里 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:29] | Well, when will I learn? | 我又自讨没趣了 |
[18:34] | And it wasn’t your first beer, anyway. | 而且那不是你第一次喝啤酒 |
[18:35] | Yes, it was, dad, but I wouldn’t expect you to remember. | 是的 爸 不过我也不指望你能记得 |
[18:38] | It was your 14th birthday. | 你14岁生日时 |
[18:41] | You asked me for a sip of mine. | 你想喝一口我的啤酒 |
[18:42] | Your mom yelled at you in front of all your friends, | 你妈当着你所有朋友的面吼你 |
[18:45] | said you were just a baby. | 说你还只是个小屁孩 |
[18:47] | You ran outside in tears… | 你含泪跑了出去 |
[18:49] | Which, unfortunately, supported your mom’s argument. | 不幸的是 以事实证明你妈是对的 |
[18:52] | Anyway, I came out with a couple of beers. | 总之 我拿着啤酒出去 |
[18:55] | We drank ’em on the porch | 我们在门廊里喝的 |
[18:57] | watching the storm clouds coming in. | 看着头上乌云袭来 |
[19:02] | I had completely forgotten about that. | 我完全忘记那事了 |
[19:05] | You know, you’re– you’re unbelievable. | 你真是不可思议 |
[19:07] | – Just when I peg you as some– – Storm Stevens! That’s it! | -就在我觉得你是…-风暴·史蒂文 没错 |
[19:09] | Give me something. I’m gonna write it right here. | 给我个可以写字的 我要马上写下来 |
[19:11] | Before I forget. “Storm Stevens.” | 免得我忘记了 风暴·史蒂文 |
[19:16] | What were we just talking about? Just now? | 刚刚我们说什么来着 |
[19:20] | No? | 没什么吗 |
[19:22] | Come on, Lily. Let’s see if Beatrice is ready. | 来吧 莉莉 去看看碧翠丝修好没 |
[19:29] | Hey, dad? | 爸 |
[19:31] | I know I’m way too old for this, | 我知道自己已经不小了 |
[19:33] | but do you think I could get this doll? | 可你能买这个娃娃给我吗 |
[19:35] | Her name’s Genevieve, | 她叫吉纳薇 |
[19:36] | and she’s developing a vaccine for… | 她正在开发一种疫苗 |
[19:38] | Yes, you can get the doll. | 可以 我会买给你 |
[19:39] | You can get as many dolls as you want. | 你要多少我就买多少 |
[19:42] | It’s $200. | 200块一个 |
[19:43] | Or one is fine. | 一个就够了 |
[19:48] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你就在这屋子里 |
[19:52] | Hello. | 你们好呀 |
[19:58] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有个不好的预感 |
[20:00] | What if one of your neighbors saw us? | 万一你的邻居看见了咱们怎么办 |
[20:02] | Maybe we should just confess. | 我们还是老实交待吧 |
[20:03] | We will… | 会的 |
[20:04] | in 20 years. | 二十年后 |
[20:06] | Huh? | 什么 |
[20:06] | You heard grandpa. There’s a statute of limitations, | 你没听外公说吗 诉讼有时效的 |
[20:09] | Which is a good thing | 这可是件好事 |
[20:10] | because we still need to take Lily down. | 因为我们还得把莉莉给灭了 |
[20:13] | Nah, let her be the cute one. | 算了 “萌娃宝座”给她吧 |
[20:14] | We don’t need that anymore. | 我们不需要卖萌讨欢心了 |
[20:16] | We’re bad boys now. | 咱现在是古惑仔了 |
[20:18] | Yeah. I like that. | 没错 这名号多响亮 |
[20:20] | Bad boys. | 古惑仔 |
[20:23] | Your mom! | 是你妈 |
[20:30] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[20:31] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[20:33] | Um, this had a lid? | 这个本来有盖的好吧 |
[20:40] | I’ll see you guys later. I’m going to Abby’s. | 回见了 我去艾比家 |
[20:42] | Bye, honey. Have fun. | 拜 亲爱的 玩得开心点 |
[20:43] | Have fun, you! With Abby! | 玩得开心点 和艾比一起 |
[20:47] | We’ve confirmed Abby’s a real person and a female? | 确定有艾比这个人 而且是女生吗 |
[20:49] | Yes, sweetie. We met her. | 是的 亲爱的 我们见过的 |
[20:51] | Honey, we can’t treat Haley differently | 老公 不能因为我们知道了海莉的事 |
[20:54] | just because we both know what we know about her. | 就对她另眼相看 |
[20:57] | I know. I just need time. | 我知道 我只是需要些时间适应 |
[21:01] | So Dylan told you? | 迪兰告诉你了 |
[21:03] | Why didn’t he tell me? He and I used to share everything. | 他为什么不告诉我 我们以前可是无话不谈 |
[21:06] | You’re upset about a lot of things. | 别自寻烦恼了 |
[21:08] | Okay, I won’t obsess over it. | 好吧 我不再纠结就是了 |
[21:11] | I just wanna ask you one thing. | 我只想问一件事 |
[21:14] | How long have you known? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[21:17] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[21:18] | So this giant thing happened to our first born, | 我家大闺女发生了这么惊天动地的事 |
[21:21] | and you kept me in the dark about it for three whole months? | 你却整整瞒了我三个月 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry. I just wasn’t sure how you’d–okay. | 抱歉 我只是不确定你能否接受 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |